Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com.
Speaker 2: You can play Initials.
Speaker 1: All over town, bars, breweries, restaurants. Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 2: Here we are.
Speaker 3: Parry you, Okay, I can still feel that one lungs. It was no peer pressure back here at all. Five of us went before the young man went, make him do it?
Speaker 2: How it happened? I can try it. You were over there, yeah, but I was one like get over there and do it with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like a classic drug dealer, right you just you let him take that first hit for free?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, then you get him hooked. I'm smelling salts. We were saying that.
Speaker 1: Do you remember, like Ron Johnson and I think you said, Jonathan Grenard.
Speaker 2: They don't even flinch. How many smelling salts do you have to do? To not flinch and.
Speaker 4: Then, as I tell every time somebody else does it, Jason tuckermuck in and goes, you know that kills all brain cells.
Speaker 2: And I'm not doing Jason just looked at them and went, all right, dude, Yeah we did hot leans in all right?
Speaker 1: Who won last week? Christ? He did all right, Chrismas he can go back to back do a game five forty seven.
Speaker 4: Mine for Initials Game five forty seven on the Power Trip presented by pearl Bert Eating and Plumbing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just didn't feel right when he doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, just very smart though that me Well, part of it was you.
Speaker 1: But shout out to Zach for understanding that sauce probably can't pronounce hurlbird.
Speaker 2: That's true, right, Yeah, you just said, hey, it's time for the game. This is gonna be fun, and then you let Zach do the rest of it. It was smart.
Speaker 5: Our friends at Hurlbert Heating and Plumbing are the presenting sponsor of the Initials Game, Herlbert Heating and Plumbing, keeping homes coverable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnst tune up and a safety check called six one, two, two, twenty one, twenty today or schedule online at hurlbert.
Speaker 1: Hp dot com. And again you know free plug. I used them about a week and a half ago. They were fantastic. Fix the old pipe leak that I had. It caused some water damage. That was fun when I was on vacation, but they fixed that and the dude was so awesome, super nice guy.
Speaker 2: Always happens when I bought hot ass Randy pipe. He normally does, but not this one. This was a hurlbird and they were great. Yeah, he's celebrating this week. Yeah, my turn.
Speaker 5: We got to let him.
Speaker 1: Sure. Oh, let's go around the room and meet the competitors and see what's on the line. If they win sauce, you're the all time points leader, You're the all time wins Later what happens if you win today?
Speaker 4: I'm sponsored today by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. All Seventhue Pizza is on sale at Kowalski's for seven ninety nine And if I win today, tweet me and tag me meat Sauce one and Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of today or Sunday. Excuse me, what I'm sponsoring? I'm sponsored Amazing Friends Pizza. All Seventh Avenue Pizza is on sale for seven ninety nine at all Kowalskis. If I win today, tweet at me and tag simonth Avenue Pizza Me meets us through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winter on towards me stocking their Feezer seventh Avenue Pizza Kiss.
Speaker 2: Re start that sord mar Martie, What do you do with what happened? Any way? Marty? What happens if you win?
Speaker 6: I have sponsored by my hometown friends at Great Clips. If I win today, you know the drill because it's been pretty constant lately. Tweet me tag Great Clips today through the end of Sunday. One lucky winner will get one year of free haircuts at Great Clips.
Speaker 1: Song All right, Chris, trying to defend his title. You won last week, Chris, what if you go back to back?
Speaker 2: Thank you Radco.
Speaker 5: If I win again, You'll receive ten percent off for your tire order now through Monday in store online radco dot com when you use the promo code initials. Discount doesn't apply to toppers. It is hunting season. Get to Radco.
Speaker 1: Definitely do that, Yes, Marky Mark Parish of Fan Duel Sports Network or whatever it's called.
Speaker 2: Now, what happens if you win today?
Speaker 3: I am sponsored today by my good friends at ABC American Building Contractors, And if I win today, tweet at me at Mark d Parish and tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win a one hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars Visa gift card. Let's go, good guys, Yeah, let's go out.
Speaker 1: Definitely do that meet Me meets Us, Hey, mimim meets Us. You can go to Initials Game dot com and get the home version. It's the holiday season, marro and start buying us for people in your family. I think we have enough of version five to get through the holidays.
Speaker 2: But it's gonna be close.
Speaker 1: I got a billion of version four because I just care got some new Version four and version five are the two best ones anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh, how about this marn too.
Speaker 1: Initials Game Live right, you can play in bars and breweries all around next week Fargo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're expanding.
Speaker 1: It's outside of Minnesota, so it's like thirteen or fourteen active spots. Is gonna be like thirty by the end of the year. But Fargo on the map. Starting next week, I'll see if Lola wants to go Sugg go out there and have some fun. Initials Game Live and Initials game dot com. All right, but before we play game five forty seven, one of you as a crack at seventy seven thousand and five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpop, you.
Speaker 5: Just heard it say, Bofinger Credit Union initial checkpot curtains seventy seven five seventy sevens looking to buy your car, same money in your current Carlo and with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now for ing Carlo and rates as low at six point two nine percent apply today is Saint Paul I FU dot org, FCU dot org slash Saint Paul FCU dot org slash camp and federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 2: And me meet Sauce. Yeah, let's go. Me needs them.
Speaker 1: How come you don't make fun of Chris? He just said me, Me, Me meet Sauce. He's a kind soul, that is true. H So every week this goes up five hundred dollars thanks to our awesome friends at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. If the caller gets one in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is still awesome. It's a lot of money right before the holidays. But if they just say both letters in the right spot, they're the third ever Jackpop winner and they win seventy seven, five hundred dollars, and we'll probably derail the rest of the show because we won't know what to do and we won't care. Let's go, all right, here's the random caller. Let's pull them up.
Speaker 7: All right, Good morning?
Speaker 1: What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 2: Kirk from Minneapolis?
Speaker 1: Kirk, Here we go, Kirk O Chains from Minneapolis. Hi, Kirk, Good morning, Kirk. You have a shot at seventy seven five hundred dollars. First of all, you've already kind of won the lottery. It's almost impossible to get through and actually be the caller, so you should already feel pretty lucky, right, good start.
Speaker 2: I've been trying for over a year, exactly. N I love the dedication.
Speaker 1: Well, now you're finally through, so this is probably your only crack you're ever gonna get, so make it count.
Speaker 2: Let's go. What letters do you want?
Speaker 4: M D?
Speaker 1: Nancy David, Oh, N N is in m M is in Minnesota. Notre Dame, Oh, Notre Dame N and Notre Dame, Notre Dame n D. You're going N and D as in Notre Dame. All right, Kirk in Minneapolis has been trying to call for over a year. He's going n D for a shout at seventy seven, five hundred dollars if he has one, right, it's two fifty.
Speaker 2: That's a good start. Does he at least have one with N or D? No? Sorry, Kurk, Yeah, I keep calling them Marth Dakota on his mind. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mentioned the Fargo thing with initials game live and.
Speaker 2: See where it was going.
Speaker 1: What isn't the initials for game five forty seven.
Speaker 2: The letter S and then the letter A, the letter S and then the letter too. You can't wait, I know, I know. Tough one.
Speaker 1: All right, Here we go, we go s A number one. Clue number one features the empty quarter. Clue number two has a green flag.
Speaker 3: YEP San Antonio, Oh, Mark YEP, South Africa.
Speaker 1: Down to Marty and Sauce. Parish and Hawk both out for number one.
Speaker 7: Clue number three features a King.
Speaker 4: MH.
Speaker 1: Clue number four has petroleum.
Speaker 2: Marny yep, Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: Watch out, watch out, don't get my chair.
Speaker 8: She's back Saudi Arabia. Martins, Okay, down was not bassline Mars. Yeah, the Wolves. You're on lead vocals tonight. They played Portland three out of four. H If you win today, you have won three out of the last four. That can't be a coincidence, right, It just can't be divine intervention.
Speaker 1: Here is number two of s. A Clue number one can be connected to a home.
Speaker 7: Clue number two is.
Speaker 2: Most commonly associated with children.
Speaker 7: Clue number three involves fear. Clue number four This.
Speaker 1: Involves a strong emotional attachment yep, separation anxiety. That's right, nice, very good anxiety. I had a dog that had that. It is a nightmare. One of my best friends main dog.
Speaker 2: Hmm, the guy that options John No, an actual dog.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: I was just doing the bits. That's what Chris did though. I was sorry my humor isn't enough for you. Chris did it? Yeah, but I was heading on. Yes, and.
Speaker 1: You did take one in prov class. I forget that all the time.
Speaker 2: I kept the cash.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 7: Chris has one.
Speaker 2: Marnie has one. Here's number three of s A.
Speaker 7: Clue number one can.
Speaker 1: Be associated with a new location. Clue number two is a command. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: This involves a new name.
Speaker 7: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This involves files.
Speaker 7: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: This is commonly found in a drop down menu. Paul Yep, save as that's right, save as Oh my lord, the old computer command.
Speaker 2: Save as excellent.
Speaker 1: Your confidence level was not high, but it was correct. Thanks.
Speaker 2: H Sauce has one. Podcast one has one.
Speaker 3: Pity let's go here we go, good guys.
Speaker 2: Here's number four of essay.
Speaker 1: Clue number one has an association with recordings.
Speaker 7: Clue number two known to tour. Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Known to perform, Mark Yep studio artists parish out for the rest.
Speaker 2: Of number four.
Speaker 7: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Often surrounded by musicians. Clue number five is not in a group.
Speaker 4: Paul so artist artists accepted solo act.
Speaker 1: For you?
Speaker 2: Yes, no, I don't know. We en't have to worry about it now. It's a good question.
Speaker 5: Performed solo act?
Speaker 2: Yeah, aren't you doing that at the Christmas.
Speaker 5: Up in Bentleyville? Actually, I think Kirk walts either way.
Speaker 2: Before.
Speaker 1: By the way, longer I should said this four, I should have said this four items ago, but I'm gonna say it now. There's one again. We have to pronounce the answers correctly. There's one that's going to be really tricky.
Speaker 2: Are you looking at me?
Speaker 1: Because I'm nervous that you're gonna say it one way and then I'm gonna have to technically say that that's wrong. It's this is a Tarkentin situation. So I'm just saying, be careful because the rules. Them's the rules, right, Paul. You got to pronounce it correctly. I'm not saying it's this one. I'm just saying it's one of the next seven.
Speaker 2: Hate to go.
Speaker 1: Here's number five. Here's number five of s A. Clue number one considered excessive. Clue number two can be hazardous or harmful. Clue number three can be fatal. Clue number four can be detrimental socially, physically, and psychologically. Clue number five this is a pattern of behavior. Clue number six this is consumption at dangerous levels or rates.
Speaker 2: All all was first five or three two? One? Parish did you ring in or no? Yeah? Yes? No?
Speaker 1: Everybody else in five four three two one nobody?
Speaker 2: What is it? No, I'm gonna point at Mark.
Speaker 1: Here for a second, Mark, what if you do if you consume something at dangerous levels or rates?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, it is a some that's substance abuse. Substance abuse. I'm here, God, I couldn't. I knew it was right up my alley.
Speaker 3: I just, for the life of God, couldn't think of anything that.
Speaker 4: Tough fun to pronounce. Well, not for everybody just asking for a friend.
Speaker 2: Uh no, I thought you could get that one, right.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 5: I can't believe I couldn't get guy.
Speaker 2: I was in there. I just I was singing like addiction. I was strange addiction.
Speaker 7: What that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't. I yep, It's all good, plenty of time. Nobody got substance abuse. That's a good sentence.
Speaker 7: Here's number six, I say, clue number one.
Speaker 1: The first word is intentionally missing the last letter. Clue number two created by brothers Paul go for it. Is it, Samuel Adams? What gotta skip that letter? L Yeah, I thought it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just guessing, sam Sammy Adams.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I thought that. Now you got me sp say is wrong? Uh sauces Hey, it's not the worst. Guess Well, it's pretty bad. Sauce is out for the rest of six. I gotta listen to all the clues. Sure that helps.
Speaker 7: Idiot. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Includes no time to Talk.
Speaker 7: Clue number four has.
Speaker 1: Been included in many movies, but most famously in a nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Film, Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Rolling Stone had this listed as number ninety nine on the five hundred Greatest Songs of All Time list.
Speaker 7: Fine clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: This is a disco classic performed by the mark staying alive.
Speaker 2: That's right, Oh good one, There we go, There we go.
Speaker 1: And he did not add the G, which was kind of it's staying alive. And he said it correctly. If he added the G, that would have been tough because even the first clues, the first letter is intentionally missed.
Speaker 2: There's no G installing the tough one. Sure that was the tough one. Okay.
Speaker 1: I was worried somebody was gonna say staying alive and that's technically not good.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 2: Now we're going.
Speaker 1: Mark out it all right. Sauce has two, everybody else has one.
Speaker 7: Nine.
Speaker 1: Halfway through the game, here's a number seven of s A clue number one. This is sometimes hyphenated. Clue number two balances responsibilities.
Speaker 7: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Plays a sport.
Speaker 9: Martie Yeah, student athlete, student athlete sometimes hyphenated sometimes two words marty with a student athlete, and you're tied with Saucy for the lead.
Speaker 2: That mark Your.
Speaker 1: Marty has two, Sauce has two, hawking, parishes one back with five to go.
Speaker 2: Everybody, let's go, Yeah, I'm gonna focus now.
Speaker 1: Here's number eight of s A. Clue number one features pauses Clue number two some.
Speaker 2: People are unaware that they have this.
Speaker 7: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Mark mark was slightly first sleep as sleep and got hawked by us tenth of a second. They bore the light bulb, gole up at the exact same time.
Speaker 2: Just barely. All right, here we go sleep after Let's go great chevelle song.
Speaker 1: Parish has two, Marni has two, Sauce has two hawk just one back, four items to go. Everybody's still in this. Here's number nine of essay. Clue number one are loud. Clue number two are round. Clue number three are almost exclusively white. Clue number four often feature batteries. Mark yep smoke alone that.
Speaker 2: Pair bear.
Speaker 1: Goody excellent, all right, three to go, and Parish takes a leader. Mark has three. Marnie and Sauce. You're just one back. Chris is two back, but everybody is mathematically in it. With three to go, Mark has the lead. Here's number ten of essay.
Speaker 7: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Debuted in nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 1: Clue number two Mark Okay, Sola science, that's a good guest. Soul asylum out for the rest of number ten is Mark Parrish.
Speaker 7: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Known for the colors black and yellow. Clue number three mostly found in North America all I'll bite okay, Super America and yellow yellow.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't listen to all the clues, oh for what I want to hear, and then I just ring in.
Speaker 1: Come on, fuck, Parish is out and Sauces out. We're down to Marnie and Chris. Clue number four has wings. Clue number five considered cheap. Clue Clue number six you can fly them at an ultra low cost, but you might get low quality service to match Marty.
Speaker 2: Four three two one Chris Spirit Airlines. That might be the difference.
Speaker 1: That was big.
Speaker 2: You're gonna kick yourself.
Speaker 5: You hadn't rung in I would not have gotten it. I didn't get it, and she knew it. You knew exactly. You could picture it, I could feel it. You just didn't know the name.
Speaker 6: I was making of a generic though. I was thinking, what is that called the service airline?
Speaker 2: I thought you just couldn't come up with the name of the air thought you knew exactly.
Speaker 9: What I was talking of, the specific spirit airlines.
Speaker 2: All right, well that tightens things up, because now Chris has two, so does Mary. Okay, let's go. We got a game.
Speaker 1: But Markie Mark, there's two to go, and you have a one point lead. So if Parish gets either of is the winner? Mark going for the win? Everybody else trying to tie this thing up. Here's number eleven of.
Speaker 7: Essay Clue number one.
Speaker 2: This frequently features just one person.
Speaker 1: Clue number two can be connected to a minimalist lifestyle.
Speaker 7: Clue number three often.
Speaker 1: Found in densely populated cities. Paul yep studio apartment. That's nice, Sauce, n alright, studio apartment. All right, this is a fun one because here's the old situation.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Parish, Sauce are going for the walk.
Speaker 1: If either of you gets number twelve, you walk off the winner because Sauce would have four or Parish would have four. Marty and Hawk, though, if you get this right, then you force a three way overtime tiebreaker. Come on now, oh here we go here guys, So either way we're getting a walk off. All right, Parish and Sauce going for the win. Marty and Chris need this to tie. Here is number twelve, the final item Game five forty seven. Here's number twelve of SA. Clue number one involves a sweeping motion.
Speaker 7: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and seven, the world record was set with eight thousand, nine hundred and sixty two of these simultaneously.
Speaker 7: Created clue number three.
Speaker 1: These are most often, but not exclusively, made by kids Mark.
Speaker 2: Mark for the Winds, No Angel all just Perish WIMS game five time it's said a while good one, Mary, well done, thank you, thank you, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And since I won, and my great sponsors at ABC American Building Contractors, please tweet at me at Mark d Parish and Tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win a one hundred dollars Visa gift card. Thank you, American building contractors.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 7: Good God your job.
Speaker 2: While that felt good.
Speaker 1: All of you did well. All of you were in it till the end. That was a good one. Well done, Marky Mark.
Speaker 2: Thank you, nice job, great clues. I do not believe I did not get.
Speaker 1: Hey, you should have run away with this team. Well, well, at least Spirit Airlines didn't kill you.
Speaker 2: Martins. Yeah, yeah, nice job. That's a I really thought I had.
Speaker 7: Sol asyl Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: That was a great guest.
Speaker 1: That's got to be a little early for them, right, maybe late eighties, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Probably not midle look at it, not by much.
Speaker 1: Probably, yeah, because they hit it big early nineties, which yeah, probably.
Speaker 2: They were I wosed to do. And all these Yeah, soul Asylums started in seven.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it says years active eighty one present, So that wasn't a bad guess at all. Soul Asylum is an American hock band form in nineteen eighty one in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: You met all those guys, HOWK It wasn't right? Wow, but awesome you were like that. I can't remember since I won my last game.
Speaker 1: I can't either.
Speaker 2: It was before the tourney.
Speaker 1: Chris, Chris think about that though. That is weird, right, because they hit it big in ninety three with Runaway Train.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: They had a you know, somebody to shove and stuff fin right, but Runaway Train was the one that went national.
Speaker 2: And they were a huge, huge deal.
Speaker 1: I think about grinding for twelve years and probably making a living, but just grinding, and then you hit it big twelve years in right.
Speaker 2: There must have been so many times like this is this is.
Speaker 1: Never going to work, We're not going to hit and then you write one or two songs and it changes everything.
Speaker 5: Man, And they were a pretty big deal on the local circuit for quite some time. But what a great fertile ground in Minneapolis was back then. I love that.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: You had everybody from Prince down the street doing things so technically perfect and making his band rehearse twelve hours a day, and then on the other side of town you had the replacements who didn't hardly know how to play their instruments, and he had everything in between.
Speaker 2: It's just the best, man, the best.
Speaker 5: What a great time it must have been.
Speaker 2: To live here.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Prince, I have no idea if Chris Tucker was exaggerating this story, but again, I don't know.
Speaker 2: How these things pop up on my algorithm on.
Speaker 1: Instagram, but I saw Chris Tucker telling a story about getting invited to Prince's house and he didn't quite understand that Prince just performs whenever he wants in his house, as often as he wants. And he was at a party and he meant that Prince is very short, and he said he hadn't really seen Prince much, and he was standing in the kitchen and he just heard eh, and he didn't know what that meant. And then he heard it again and somebody's like, what is that? And one of his buddy was like, Prince is trying to get your attention. I have no idea if that was an exaggerated story and Chris Tucker's just trying to be funny, or if Prince truly was standing behind him, just making noises trying to get Chris Tucker to turn around.
Speaker 2: That's funny, no idea, that's very.
Speaker 7: Fun But can you how where would that be even if you know.
Speaker 1: He's Prince and he's being strange to be strange, anybody hear that, what is that weird noise? And it's Prince standing behind you just trying to get your attention.
Speaker 4: Haven't you guys ever heard David Allen Greer's story about Prince on Howard I don't know you said they were at the Beverly Hills Hotel and Prince kept calling David Alan Greer and saying that somebody is singing in the wall, and they're like, come on, it's this isn't happening, And then he kept calling and calling and calling, and finally David Allen Greer shows up and he knocks on the door. It's like three thirty in the morning, and Prince is in full get up, full guard, and he says, somebody's talking in the walls. Like nobody's talking in the walls. They called the police. There was a woman who'd cut a hole in the room behind him and was singing to him.
Speaker 2: Truly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she like found out what room he was in and was singing to him behind her to try to get into his band or something. I don't know, to like be around him, I guess. Yeah, it's a pretty worked way better. But yeah, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Wow, I thought you were going to say at some point that it was just Prince trying to get David Allen Greer's attention.
Speaker 2: He just wanted to I think I can hear them? How far you? Oh my, do you hear her? Gotta be behind the drywall. She could be in Prince's band, I can tell.
Speaker 5: I have a question, though, Why did he call David Allen Greer?
Speaker 2: I don't understand that party either. Well, I mean he could have called the Did he just know.
Speaker 4: David Ellinger was staying in the same hotel with him or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is right.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you call the front desk and go what is going on in the room next to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Unless you just don't want Randos to be up there because your prints, you'd have to.
Speaker 5: Fire in my apartment. I called Tom Bernard.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, is that your Bernard impression? Do it again? Hello? He's going on? Do like a longer sentence than that. Hello, call me back. Why is your apartment on fire? Is this hawk? I'm so sorry? That's not him. That's not very good.
Speaker 1: Should we do a quick sketch or skit where you're Bernard and I'm Roysy and they have a conversation in nineteen eighty seven?
Speaker 2: You start, it's your show, This is eighty seven.
Speaker 4: This is KQ. Hey, we're welcoming Patrick Rosy to the phone. Pat trying to do your So you're Bernard, I'm ROC and your Rosie's eight minutes before nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: We have Patrick Royce on the phone.
Speaker 1: Patrick Twins, is your I think they got something going here.
Speaker 7: It's t k uh.
Speaker 2: You never know, Hey, Rosy, Uh, Rosie's here. Oh that's a woman's view point. There's no I'm never going to see a woman president in my lifetime, trust me on that one.
Speaker 1: That whole.
Speaker 9: Mark and I, Mark and.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I thought the impression was the best part about that.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't even close. But you nailed, nailed Rosi crystal clear. Mar congratulations.
Speaker 3: Nice to you, Thank you, thank you. Let's go good guys, Thank you.
Speaker 1: ABC.
Speaker 2: Yeah you fresh. When are you on television next? Well?
Speaker 3: You know what, if the Timberwolves are at home, you can watch them and then flip on over because we're playing in Anaheim tonight. We got the late one tonight, but I'm working it statday. Come on out watch Friday night, no excuses.
Speaker 2: Morning, good morny. What about you tonight?
Speaker 6: Right eight o'clock tonight, Wolves Trailblazers, Target Center, Zachary your hands up?
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, common program password me in common versus Lilby and Tommy Olsen.
Speaker 2: Eikes. One week from today, Chris Hardwick plays initials. That'll be super cool. That's next Friday because.
Speaker 1: He's at ACTME, so he'll be here for like an hour and a half hanging out next Friday.
Speaker 2: That'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: Nine to noon next Elk River, Buffalo Wild Wings PA charts the whole crew. I'm getting Jack for the Jags and Viking Sunday noon, right here on the Fancy.
Speaker 2: On Monday, I already have them. Wonder forday A love you