Speaker 1: Hallelujah. You lived through the fireworks hangover. Hallelujah. This is wonderful. It's so good to see you. How many of you got five hours of sleep? How many of you got six? If you got six, okay. Amazing people. How many of you got seven? Seven. Some of you got seven. Wow, you were in a cave somewhere. That's good. How many of you use earplugs? That's my technique. That's my technique. Pastor Joel, she has an amazing pillow. Her pillow is like soundproof. And so she buries herself under a pillow every night. And it must be a powerful pillow because she has ears like an eagle. She can hear me a mile away, right? But that pillow is so effective that she actually can go to sleep while the bombs are going off. And I'm telling you, the bombs were going off. Debbie Lewandowski made it this morning with three hours of sleep. She said that it didn't stop at her house until four in the morning. Can you believe that? The Chinese are rejoicing. They made a billion dollars last night off of American freedom. It's just amazing, isn't it? Hallelujah. They rejoice over American freedom. If they didn't have American freedom, where would their economy be? What in the world? Anyway, so good to be here today, praise the Lord. We didn't lose any limbs. We made it through. And so we're rejoicing. I want to talk to you a little bit about answers from heaven. And maybe more appropriately, the reliability of the word of God. The power of the word of God. And the reliability of the word of God. At my current house, we have Puget Sound Energy. It used to be called Puget Power. Remember that? How many of you are old enough to remember Puget Power? All right. Okay, a couple people in the room. So it's now Puget Sound Energy. And how many of you, your bill has been increasing? Have you been noticing? Anybody been noticing? Who pays attention to the money in your house? My bill is up, you know, our bill is up like 20 to 30%. They said it was only going to go up 12%. It's like 30% because they've got all this stuff they're throwing on there. They got the cap and trade carbon thing they're throwing on there. So if, you know, I don't know. Somehow we've got to stop the cows from fluffing. If we can do that, we can get rid of this carbon thing. Did he just say that on national TV? I can't believe it. But we have fugitive sound energy at this house. So here's the crazy thing. At the house before, we had underground power. We lived in the same house for 28 years on South Hill in Puyallup. We had underground power, and we never lost power. In 28 years, maybe once, we lost power. And that was probably an accident. I don't know how it happened. Even here, in 22 years, we've lost power one time here. and I attribute some of that to underground power. But at the new house, people in our neighborhood lose power all the time. Like if a little gust of wind blows through the neighborhood, a tree will knock over a power line somewhere, and they've got the power lines running through trees. Like if a branch falls, you could lose power. And so when we first moved in, I saw this, you know, it was a, This was a distressed sale. And so the sellers didn't want to tell us anything about the property because it was under duress. You know what I'm saying? They were getting a divorce. He held a gun to her head. It was a bad thing. But there was a plug out in the carport. And I'm like, what in the world is that plug? Well, I found out what the plug was pretty soon because everybody in the neighborhood has generators. and a branch falls, everybody loses power, I found out there was a generator plug wired into my home. Isn't that wonderful? And so we could just plug that thing in. And so right away, I had to go buy a generator. I'm talking about things we take for granted. Like, we take power for granted. Right? No, not the power bill. But we take power for granted, and yet it's there. We've got 240 volts flowing into our home. You have a lot more power flowing in than you actually use, right? Most of the time. Unless you're baking Jasmine's cookies. There's a cookie advertisement right there. But we've got 240 volts, you know, flowing into our homes, right? And we take it for granted. But taking it for granted... doesn't mean it's not there. It doesn't mean it's not active. It doesn't mean it's not alive. It doesn't mean it's not working. You follow what I'm saying? What I mean is, most of the time, you don't spend any time meditating on, staring at, focusing on, channeling your inner psyche at the light switch. Most of us don't. Most of us don't. Now, there might be a couple in the room that are struggling with this, but most of us We just take for granted that there's power somehow connected to that switch. And when we walk in the room, we just flip the thing on and go on about our day. We don't even get deep in rejoicing. Right? Because the power is there. And I want to talk a little bit today about the power that is in the Word of God. The power that is in the kingdom message, the kingdom of heaven message. the power that is in the word of God. And I wanna start by talking a little bit about how that our forefathers knew this, that our forefathers knew about the power and what we enjoyed yesterday in Chinese fireworks, what we enjoyed yesterday is actually the outgrowth of the word of the kingdom in our nation, and that's what brought the revolution, and that's what brought independence, and that's what brought the Constitution, and that's what brought the liberty and the freedom that we have. That's what brought the abolition of slaves. It was the working out of the Word of God. And a lot of us don't know the framework that led to 1776. We don't know that there were thousands of crazy, crazy preachers crisscrossing the entire 13 colonies, pouring out their hearts and lives in the 13 colonies, sharing the gospel, preaching the word, preaching the kingdom of heaven on earth. This was the focus. The focus of the early preachers was the kingdom of heaven on earth. It wasn't the rapture, though the rapture is a wonderful word. We are going to be caught up to be with the Lord. He is coming back. That's a beautiful thing. But the focus of those early preachers was not on getting off of the planet. It wasn't a pessimistic word. Let me say it that way as well. It was an optimistic word. They believed that they were living in the kingdom of heaven on earth. they believed that the word of the kingdom of heaven was theirs to dispatch and to give. And they were filled with optimism over this nation and over the land and over the future of our nation. Um, let me just, and there's, there's some stuff that I just discovered this weekend. So, and I'm like, I am an old geezer. Did you know that my, my, uh, facial hairs have turned white. I mean, that means I have come into a mark of ancientness that is absolutely significant. And even though I've got that mark of ancientness, I didn't know some of what I was discovering. So George Whitefield was the, we could say he was the fountainhead of this crazy preaching. And out of George Whitefield, there were thousands of preachers raised up, and the body of Christ, the laity, was completely animated in preaching and sharing the gospel message in a powerful way. But George Whitefield was just kind of an iconic guy, inspiring all of the 13 churches colonies in a crazy way. His evangelistic preaching in American colonies spanned a total of 32 years, beginning in 1738 with his final tour in 1770. He made seven distinctive tours across those 13 colonies just time and time and time again, absolutely devoted to the message of the kingdom of heaven on earth. That was what they were devoted to. And I want to read to you out of Isaiah 61 because Isaiah 61 is the fountain. It's the wellspring of the kingdom of heaven on earth. And it's interesting in Matthew 10, 7, he tells the disciples, he sends them out, and he tells them, go and declare that the kingdom of heaven is at hand. We have to recognize that he wasn't sending them out with swords, guns, and weapons to kill people to say you're going to heaven, and that's at hand. He was telling them to go and declare that heaven is about to invade earth. Heaven is about to invade earth. The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heaven is about to invade earth. That was the message, Matthew 10, 7, that they were to preach. Isn't that amazing? And before I forget it, how many of you think I shouldn't forget something? I could forget it, so I should mention it now. But I'll mention it now because it came to me. So I should mention it now. Mark 16, 20 says that as they preached this word, that the Lord worked with them. We could pull it up if we were really fast. The Lord worked with them, confirming the word with signs and wonders. How many of you know that scripture? How many of you heard that scripture before? All right, three of you. How many Christians in the room? All right, 10, 10 Christians. Praise the Lord. I'm feeling good about this morning. I want you to see this, though, because we're going to hover here in a moment. We don't want to hover there yet, but we'll hover there in a moment. We're going to hover over this element of understanding is that the Lord works with the Word. That the Lord confirms the Word. No word out of your mouth, no Lord working with the Word. Mouth closed, mouth distracted. Mouth turned away. The Lord doesn't work with your word. The Lord works with His word in your mouth. The Lord works with... Now today I might talk about the boat. Today I might talk about waves and water. We have a birthday party at the house today. I'm sure I'm going to celebrate some child. Hallelujah somebody. But there's no anointing on that word. There's no anointing on those words at all. And you could bring a word somewhere. You could bring a word and And you could bring a word. If you bring a word that is just of your own word, it may have relevance with wisdom or understanding, or it may be that you're trying to bring some kind of word of wisdom and understanding that isn't related to the word. There won't be any anointing on that at all. It'll be dry. Have you ever tried to teach something and it was dry because the anointing wasn't present? But then when you teach or share something that's kingdom, that's kingdom of heaven, it's not dry. The Holy Spirit's present on that word. Why? Because the Holy Spirit watches over the word. The early preachers knew this. These people were not like springing up out of some cave of darkness somewhere. We're talking about These people in the 13 colonies that loved the founding of our nation, that loved this nation, that loved what God was doing, they had a God-centered vision. And in their vision, they saw God through Isaiah 61 meeting every need of society and culture. This was what they saw. You don't have a heaven on earth message if you don't see God is able to answer every need in society and culture. That's not a heaven on earth message. They have this understanding and we'll get there in a moment out of Isaiah chapter 61. But first I wanted to drill down on the thing I didn't want to say I was going to drill down on. And that is that God's word in your mouth and not just God's word of repent or God's word of turn or burn or God's word of Jesus loves you or God's word of God, Jesus wants to save you. So many times when we think of evangelism, when we think of evangelism, we've allowed religiosity and the enemy to cook this, you know, this isn't the word I want, but to pigeonhole, that's the word I want, to pigeonhole us into just sharing that somebody needs Jesus. But the word they were sent to preach wasn't just that everyone needs Jesus, and it wasn't even the word that they should repent. The word that they were sent to preach, though all of that has appropriate times and seasons, was the word of the kingdom of heaven on earth. That's the word. The word of the kingdom of heaven. That's the word. And so encapsulated in that word is a lot more, and I'm going to get to that, because there's an anointing on that word that's powerful, and Holy Spirit doesn't want you thinking about sharing or living out, sharing verbally or sharing by pen, anything to do with the kingdom of heaven, and then staring at it with unbelief, or even hesitating and wondering, and being cautious about it, wondering if there's any power to it. Hello, I'm making a parallel here. I'm making a parallel here. The Word of God is so energized with power, you don't need to doubt that when you flick on the Word, the power will be released to make that that you're sharing alive and powerful. So George Whitefield, I want to go back to George Whitefield for a moment because we don't have this context. We don't understand this. We don't know this. We're so distant from the contemporary moment of what was happening in those 13 colonies that we don't see how... I mean, it was so energized and so powerful. Listen to this. In his second tour, this was the most famous tour ever. It spanned 15 months. He went from New York to Charleston. And during this period, he preached nearly every single day to crowds as large as 30 to 80,000 people. Every single day for 15 months, crowds 30 to 80,000 people. And out of that, and it wasn't just this, George Whitefield's message was a message of kingdom of heaven on earth. His message was centered around Isaiah 61, which I'm going to read in a moment. But this spawned thousands of preachers. This raised up thousands of churches. And many of those churches would have been brush arbor churches. They would have been what we talk about in Africa. You know, Pastor Joel was showing the videos in the month of May. Do you remember the church in Nakapirit, where they were gathered around a tree? That's a brush arbor church in America in the 1700s. People would just gather wherever and form a church and be turned to the word of God in a new and a fresh way. Isn't that great? I want to read a little bit more about him because this is back in the notes a little bit that I've got. In the early days of America, the preachers and the churches had a great role in shaping the thinking of our nation. Preaching in America fundamentally shaped the nation's founding by popularizing the philosophical and moral arguments that fueled the revolution. Pastors synthesized biblical theology and championed ideas like unalienable rights and government by the consent of the governed, and resistance to unjust rule. And again, this was springing up out of the liberty of Isaiah 61, the first sermon that Jesus ever preached. The profound influence of the American pulpit manifested through several key movements and events. First, the Great Awakening, traveling preachers like George Wedfield ignited widespread spiritual revival. by emphasizing the individual believers were equal before God. That movement broke down hierarchy and hierarchical speech therapy coming this week. religious structures, and paved the way for democratic thinking and questioning of absolute authority. And then the black regimen. A term was coined for thousands of patriot pastors who became staunch defenders of the American cause. They delivered political sermons that interpreted pragmatic historical events through political theology and often serving as the primary source of news and civic instruction in the colonial communities. Remember the Johnson Amendment of 1964 to shut the church up and tell churches and pulpits and pastors that they can't influence the nation or the political agenda? How many of you know that was the devil? Hello, somebody. Yes, I said it on video. the Black Robe Regiment, these sermons, so they were thousands of pastors, preachers, and those in pulpits, but those sermons were widely reprinted and distributed by the Sons of Liberty. The Sons of Liberty were hundreds of thousands of laity across the 13 colonies who took those printed sermons and distributed them to nations the public all across the 13 colonies. And then there was the educating of the framers. Prominent clergymen actively shaped the architects of the Constitution. For instance, John Witherspoon, a minister and the president of the College of New Jersey, now Princeton, tutored James Madison, Aaron Burr, and numerous other founders, shaping their views on civil government and civic virtue. So this is crazy stuff. Most of these guys, and I don't know that it matters to you, but most of it mattered to me. I thought it was interesting. Most of these theologians were post-millennials. They believed that they were living in a millennial period where God was leavening the earth with the gospel, where Isaiah 61 was coming to pass, and that the second coming or the rapture would come at the end of some kind of a period. And crazy enough, like Trump, they called it the golden age. It's here. It's here. You can find it. I'm reading this off of the internet. I just looked it up on the internet. So I'm not this smart. Here was the vision of the future. The vision of the future that these pastors and preachers and the sons of liberty had. Number one, the global triumph of the gospel. That the revivalists believe the Holy Spirit will continue to sweep across the nation's eventually converting the vast majority of the world to Christianity. Now, this is only 250 years ago, folks. This is just a short time ago, and God has been working, and he's not done. He's not done.
Speaker 2: He's still leavening the earth with the gospel of the kingdom of heaven. Number two, they believed that America was the cradle of of this outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Jonathan Edwards, you know Jonathan Edwards became the president of Princeton College as well. Jonathan Edwards, do you remember him? Jonathan Edwards and his contemporaries harbored a pro-nationalistic view that God had chosen the American colonies as a specific staging ground for global transformation. No wonder Satan's mad. No wonder Satan's mad. Hello, somebody. We are a special called out people of God. We are a special nation. And this birthing, the revolution and the birthing of the nation and the writing of the Constitution and the liberties, it was birthed out of the gospel of Jesus Christ. And as they shared and as they preached, they didn't wonder if the light would come on. They had a tremendous confidence that God was better than Puget Sound Energy. That when they spoke, the anointing would be present. When they ministered, the anointing would be present.
Speaker 1: Number three. They believed in a restored society because Whitefield and other preachers emphasized that everyone needed the born-again experience regardless of class, wealth, or race. They envisioned a future with a vastly reduced social hierarchy where walls were torn down. They saw a society where spiritual equality translated into civic equality and harmony. They saw a nation where where the efforts of revival would transform the values of darkness. And it was their preaching to black Americans and native Americans and to the Anglos across the colonies that inspired the abolitionist movement. Isn't that awesome? Number four, the rejection of dead institutionalism. These guys sound like us. 250 years ago, the rejection of dead institutionalism, Whitefield and his allies expected the future of the church to be dynamic, decentralized, and driven by individual faith rather than rigid state church hierarchy. By traveling across boundaries and preaching in open fields, Whitefield bypassed traditional parish systems, creating a blueprint for future American religious landscape defined by volunteerism. free choice, and interdenominational cooperation. Isn't that amazing? I want to tell you the word works. Let's go over to Isaiah chapter 61. Isaiah chapter 61, and I want to read it to you out of the New Living Translation. This is the sermon that Jesus preached as he was launching the kingdom of heaven on earth. This is This is his first sermon. He's baptized in water. The Holy Spirit comes upon him as a dove. The voice from Father comes and says, this is my son in whom I am well pleased. He goes into the wilderness for 40 days. He comes out and overcomes the enemy. He goes into the synagogue and this is his first sermon. He says, hand me the scroll of Isaiah. They hand him Isaiah. He turns and to chapter 61, and this is what he reads, and he says at the end of this, today, these words are fulfilled in your hearing. This is his first sermon. This is the launch of the kingdom of heaven on earth. This is the beginning of what he told the disciples, go and say this, in Matthew 10, 7, go and declare the kingdom of heaven is at hand, this is the beginning of that. And this is why later, at the end of his ministry, three and a half years after he read this from Isaiah, at the end of his ministry in Matthew 16, 19, he says, behold, I give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. And he's loosing them now. He's declaring them to be keys his representatives, and he's releasing over them ecclesiastical power to every believer that as they bind the enemy, he shall be bound. As they loose heaven, heaven shall be loosed. Here's what he said. The spirit of the Lord is upon me because the Lord has anointed me. The Lord has anointed me to bring good news. Now remember John 20, 20 through 22. Jesus said, as the Father sent me, so send I you. As the Father sent me, and then he breathed on them and said, receive the Holy Spirit. This is John 20. Everybody say John 20, 20. What kind of vision do you wish you had? 20, 20 visions. 2020 vision. What kind of vision do you wish you had? What kind of vision do you have in the spirit realm? He breathes on them and says, receive the Holy Spirit. He says, as the Father sent me, so send I you. That means that this passage is real and relevant for us.
Speaker 2: This is the passage we carry in our spirit man. This is the passage we carry in our heart. As he was anointed, now we are anointed. Now the anointing is a different thing.
Speaker 1: The anointing, that means that when you open your mouth with something, there's actually a power that comes on the breath of your words. A power comes on the breath of your words. Whether you feel it or not, you might not even feel it. You know, when I walk in the bedroom and I flick on the power, it's a happy day when I don't feel it. You know what I mean? Like if one of the bambinos has come along and taken the two screws off of the plate and somehow accidentally I reach in and.
Speaker 2: Touch the side of that thing and feel the power, that's a bad day. I don't need to feel.
Speaker 1: The power to know the power's on. This is what he's trying to say. You don't need an earthquake, a goose pump, or a wiggle to know that the power is on. When you share the message of the kingdom, when you deliver the message of the kingdom, the message of the kingdom of heaven on earth, the power is on. You can have the confidence. The power is on. The Holy Spirit is confirming the word. You don't even need the word confirmed in front of you. Now, most of us, we're looking for the word to be confirmed in front of us. You don't need the word confirmed in front of you. The word will be confirmed. It'll be confirmed by cutting their heart. It'll be confirmed by bringing faith. It'll be confirmed by opening the eyes of their understanding. It'll be confirmed by shifting the atmosphere in the room. It'll be confirmed when they get in their car and drive away. It'll be confirmed when they wake up tomorrow morning... thinking about it. It'll be confirmed somehow. You don't have to wonder, is it going to be confirmed? Jesus went with them, watching over the word, confirming the word with signs and wonders. You don't have to know what the sign and wonder was. You don't need to check up on the sign and wonder. The Holy Spirit is active and alive. The Word of God. Hebrews 4.12 The Word of God is active and alive, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing the soul and the spirit right to the thoughts and the intention of the heart. The Word of God is working. I remember the day and I remember many days when the Word of God pierced my thoughts and cut me in such a way that I knew it was God. And that alone was a sign and a wonder. The working of the word to cut your heart or to open your eyes or to convict you or to cause you to weep or to cause an inner transformation. That is a sign and a wonder right there. I don't need to have a leg fall off. I don't need to have an ear grow. I don't need to have any. That's a sign and a wonder right there. Come on, somebody. Don't you think Holy Spirit's doing that? Didn't He do it to you? Why are you in this room? Didn't He touch you in a way that was like you try to describe it to people and you're like, I don't know. It's just like, and they're looking at you like, oh, really? But you know what happened. You know the Holy.
Speaker 2: Spirit touched you, spoke to you, cut your heart, opened your eyes, shifted your thoughts, interrupted your stupidity.
Speaker 1: You know that happened. Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes? You and I need to know as they did from 1738 to 1776 that God's.
Speaker 1: Word is immutable. It is powerful. It's unchangeable. It is anointed. The anointing comes on the word of the kingdom. Not just the word of repent. You walking around with your Jesus son. You got your Jesus placard. Turn or burn. No, the message of the kingdom of heaven is so much bigger than that. It answers every problem in life. And when you bring forth problem in life and with those messages that are from the kingdom of heaven, sometimes you're just laying the groundwork for the word of Jesus. Sometimes you're just laying the groundwork. You're just laying the groundwork with all this heaven on earth stuff.
Speaker 2: Did you know you're called of God? Did you know you're favored? Did you know you've got an identity? Did you know there's a purpose for you? Did you know you're set apart? Did you know you're special? The spirit of the Lord is upon me because the Lord has anointed me. So everybody say anointed. Because anointing is powerful.
Speaker 1: It's special. It's the power. It is the 240 volts that's on the word to bring good news to the suffering and afflicted. Have we forgot that we are ordained to bring good news to suffering and afflicted ones? The leadership, so the woke agenda is Satan's mouth with his answers through the unsaved for the problems of humanity. Did you hear me? The woke agenda is Satan's mouth for humans' answers through unclean ones. But could it be that his mouth is enabled because ours have been too silent too long? There's always a leadership vacuum, right? There's always a leadership need. And the leadership vacuum is filled with by the enemy where believers won't rise up with the word of the kingdom or the word of truth. Are you hearing what I'm saying? Wherever there's a lack of leadership, the enemy is so joyful to oblige to fill that lack of leadership. And it's the leadership really for solving the problems of humanity. Really, What we heard last week from Pastor Gary was so good. He was trying to help us see that really at the core of what appeals to those who have been ensnared with the woke agenda is compassion. The core of those who've been brought in to the woke agenda, the core of what moves them, motivates them, draws them is compassion. Compassion. And we carry the message of compassion, and ours is not dry, ours is anointed. The message of the kingdom of heaven on earth is for every soul, and we have an anointed message and an anointed grace on us. And it's so important that we don't forget that. Because we are anointed to bring good news to the suffering and the afflicted. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted. How many around us are brokenhearted? How much of this agenda could be addressed if we would embrace again the core of this message of the kingdom of heaven? is to minister to the brokenhearted. He has sent me to announce liberty to the captives. Liberty to the captives. We have a message of liberty to all who are in captivity. Captivity of any kind. Hierarchy. racial, addictive. It doesn't matter what the captivity is. We carry a message of liberty to them. This is part of the gospel of the kingdom of heaven. That we cannot allow to be silenced. We carry a message of hope out of captivity. And the answer Out of captivity. And to open the eyes of the blind. It's not the physical blind. The physical blind can fit within the scope of this, but it's the spiritually blind. It's the darkened of a mind. We have the word that opens our eyes. He has sent me to tell those who mourn that the time of God's favor for them has come. Any bereaved people around you? Anybody sorrowing? Anybody mourning? There's a message and this message of favor is for every human. This message for favor is for every single person. God has chosen every single person for the favor dispensed through Jesus. And this is part of our message. This is the kingdom of heaven message. And you know what? There's an anointing on it. Every time you share about favor and the good intention of God to bring favor. And what does it say in Romans chapter 2 verse 4? It's the kindness of God. The kind intention of God can open the eyes and turn people to repent. The kindness of God draws us to repent, to turn from our own way and to turn to God's way. Maybe we need to recapture again some of this message that God wants to pour out favor on every person. This is the message of the kingdom and there's an anointing on it. Like every time you share it, whether you're in a good mood or bad mood, whether you're smiling or frowning, whether you were ready or not ready, the Holy Spirit is on the word of the kingdom. There's an anointing on the word of the kingdom. You don't have to question the power on the word of the kingdom. Stand with me. I'm moving into my first close. Giving beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning, praise instead of heaviness. Church, church, church, church, church. The word works. The word of the kingdom works, not the word of Not just, don't be pigeonholed. You carry solutions for every problem. You carry through the word of the kingdom of heaven solutions for every problem of mankind. And as you share it, as you dispense it, as you declare it, as you share about it, the anointing is present to watch over those words. You know, in John 16, 8, Jesus said, I'm going to send the comforter. And when the comforter comes, he will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness of judgment.
Speaker 2: How many of you think that happened? John 16, 8.
Speaker 1: How many of you think the comforter came? Well, then why do we need Christians? Why do we need believers? Why do we need preachers? Do you realize the Comforter is waiting for you to open your mouth? The Comforter is waiting for you and me to pick up a pen and open our mouths and bear witness to Isaiah 61, the kingdom of heaven on earth. The Comforter is actually, he actually rides on the wind of our words. This is why on the day of Pentecost even, on the day of Pentecost... Nothing was going on. The comforter was waiting. And then Peter stood up and preached. And then he said this. He said, let all of Israel be assured of this. God has made this Jesus whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah. When the people heard this, When the people heard this, I could give you so many examples in the Word. I'm out of time. I'm working on my last day. When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, brothers, what should we do? When did they say that? And then 3,000 gave their lives to the Lord right then. When they heard it. This is why in Romans chapter 10 it says, how can they hear unless there's a You know the verse. Come on, help me. How can they hear unless there's a preacher? How can they hear unless there's a preacher? We don't need more ecclesiastical preachers. We need more body preachers. We need more laity preachers. We need more. We've got a room full of clergy this morning. You've got the word of the Lord in your mouth. And Holy Spirit, who has been sent to convict of sin, judgment, and righteousness, He's just brooding over you, waiting for that opportunity for you to open your mouth or to pick up your pen and to share something about the hope that is woven into the gospel of the kingdom of heaven. And every time you do, you don't have to wonder if the power is on. Every time you do, the power is on. Every time you do, Holy Spirit is released. Every time you do, He's cutting somebody to the heart. Every time you do, He's opening up blinded eyes. Every time you do, He's lifting somebody up out of depression and out of discouragement and out of poverty and out of negativity. Every time you do, Every time you do, and you don't have to know everything, and you don't need a seminarian degree. All you need to know is that Isaiah 61 is true. It's just as true today as it was in 1738, as it was in 1776. It's the same God working, the same Jesus is watching over His Word, and He's confirming His Word to the hearts of those who hear it with signs and wonders. And he can shift this nation again.
Speaker 2: And if he's got a bunch of people like you, he will turn this nation again. And this nation will once again be raised up. And heaven will come. And people will rejoice. And we will see the goodness of God in the land of the living. Father, we devote our hearts to you this morning. And we devote our hearts to trust in your word. To say together, the word works. The word works. The word works. The word works. Today we agree. We don't need to doubt. We don't need to wonder. We don't need to look at the light switch. We can know today that the light switch of the Word works, that Holy Spirit power is working in the midst of the Word, that every time we share biblical principles of the kingdom, every time we share the truth of the kingdom, every time we lift up the hope of the kingdom of heaven on earth, that you bear witness to it with power. And we thank you for it today. And we say.
Speaker 1: Yes through me. Yes through me.
Speaker 2: Even as he said in John 20, 20, the 2020 vision.
Speaker 1: We say now send us, Lord. Send us. We will be your workers. Send us as the Father sent you. So now you send us. And we thank you for it today in Jesus' name. And everybody shout it. God bless you, church. Let's worship as we go.