Speaker 1: Oh, bed of that star bed of that, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun night and tonight I am flying solo.
Speaker 1: Raven Lee had some things come up at her house that she needed to address.
Speaker 2: But I have on the One, the only, great and the powerful, the man, the myth, the legend of Catalyst Jones from the White Rappits is How the fuck are you?
Speaker 1: Brother? I haven't talked to you. I feel like in a hot minute.
Speaker 3: Jacob is good. Bro.
Speaker 4: You know, a couple of months ago you came on one of my round taps.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: And I at least I got in the last hurah when when Jonathan was still with you there, so I got to say my goodbyes almost I didn't know he was leaving.
Speaker 3: That kind of hit me as a shot, Bro.
Speaker 2: I didn't know either, Just so we're all clear. He I mean, for about a year and a half he had kind of made mention that he was kind of losing it as far as the conspiracy conversation goes, and he wanted to go more meta and more gnostic and more uh. You know, though, if you want to give it a title the Woo Woo side of things. He had been talking about that for about a year and a half now, but I didn't think he was going to pull the trigger. Then one day he pretty much is like, hey, dude, I'm out, so uh we need to find you a new co host. And I'm like, huh, but yeah, So I am glad that you were one of the last guests we had. All the way it was still me and him.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad that you guys chose Raven.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna be honest with you, I had no idea who she was until you guys had brought her to the forefront. Yeah, and you know, I'd gotten a text message from Jonathan kind of like hey, I'm dipping away or whatever, and I was like, hey, man, I'm sad to see you go, but I wish you the best of the luck. You know, you created something with with Jacob that's like amazing, and it's it's gonna last, it's gonna stand the test of times.
Speaker 1: So you can be proud of that, no, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 2: And he's he's growing metamistics to be his new baby right and right now it's in like the infant stage, kind of getting to the childhood stage. It's getting it's gonna grow in and of itself. It's gonna it's gonna take off in its home regard. But yeah, man, he after about five and some change years of doing this full time, he decided because I think, honestly, aside from the religous debates, which are always a hot button issue with he and I, because he wants to go more towards the gnostic and the occult side of things, while I want to lean more towards the religious.
Speaker 1: Side of things.
Speaker 2: So obviously there's some clash there, right, But that made the show what it was for a good bit that was the debate, but also like, we're not a religious pod. We're a conspiracy pod, and you can't talk about certain conspiracies without bringing up a cult or without bringing up religion, And like, in a certain regard, it flowed in another regard, it just became two dudes bashing heads about shit that really and truly neither of us are qualified to speak on, and so it just kind of evolved into what it was. But yeah, I agree ravenly, I think is doing great as far as the co host position goes. Her perspective on things and her background on certain things is I think a breath of fresh air to the cults and the people. There are certain people that just get down with Jonathan and that's cool.
Speaker 1: They have followed him to Meta.
Speaker 2: There are other people that really do enjoy the different perspectives and they've stuck around, and yeah, dude, it is.
Speaker 1: It's like a revitalization of.
Speaker 2: The cults of anything. It's definitely not as taking down step by any means, No, not.
Speaker 3: At all, brother.
Speaker 4: And I love the dynamic that you guys share with one another. Like, if if I could have handpicked somebody, it would be raven only now because I see the way that you guys have this chemistry with one another and bounce each other off and you don't always agree and you know, and I was like, oh man, did they just get a yes?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: And I'm going to have to stop listening to another one of my friends. And I was like, Hey, this is actually really good. I like what she brings to the table. And I also follow Jonathan because you know, so many of us in this so called conspiracy world we go through our own stages of awakening, and when we're ready to do so you know, so it's it's no wonder that we outgrow certain things, you know. The White Rabbit podcast started out as more of a geopolitical.
Speaker 3: Leaning type of a show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now and now I'm like into the real society reptilians and as.
Speaker 3: Crazy crazy as we can get.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it because it's fun and whatnot, you know, And I dip into the geopolitical and everything because I think that there's a bit of truth in all of this stuff that we look into and you can tie it in and the and that is a big reason why it was so great to listen to you and and Jonathan is because of, like you said, the two different sides that you're coming at this with. And you know, a piece of paper has two different sides, No, it has like six, right, because you can look at it from so many different fucking angles.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, I absolutely agree, And I mean and you know me, I'm more of a geopolitical minded person. Although even with that being said, there is so many levels of conspiracy when you're looking at it on a geopolitical scale. Take away the American politics for two second, just looking at what's going on around the world and looking at what's going on in France right now, what's going on in Canna right now, what's going on in Iran right now. There's multiple levels of geopolitical conversation, and then within that there's so many levels of conspiratorial conversation, so you can't negate one without the other here. And then on top of that, the global elites, I do believe, are members of a certain occult society, and they are doing things with a very specific intention behind it and using certain symbols behind it, and all of these things. It's it's an amalgamation of all the above, not a one versus another type of thing, you know. So I'm yeah, Raven Lee is definitely getting her sea legs about her as far as as far as the ship is concerned certain things. And that's that's why we chose her, honestly, because we were thinking, like, all right, yeah, we could have chose a yes man, we could have chose you ever seen the WI files, Yeah, of course, of course, right. I could have chose somebody to be like the Heckelfish and just like had somebody in the background just kind of making this the dumb comments from time and time.
Speaker 1: I didn't want that, dude.
Speaker 2: I enjoy conversation, I enjoy back and forth, I enjoy being challenged.
Speaker 1: I enjoy challenging others respectfully, of course.
Speaker 2: But I needed somebody that had like multiple levels of a chess playing brain to go against certain things, to think critically about certain things. And Raven has a very conspiratorial mind, albeit one that's more towards environmental and protecting the earth kind of things, which I mean, who can argue against honestly, And she does have issue with the politics. She does not really go down with their Republicans or the Democrats on things like that. So yeah, I thought this was a very natural fit, and the cult members seemed to be really enjoying her.
Speaker 1: Plus, oh my god, she has picked up the ball and ran with it.
Speaker 2: As far as the socials are concerned, as far as the patreon's concerned, all this, I'm just like, yes, yes, thank god, because I hate social media so fucking much, dude, it is insane.
Speaker 4: Okay, good now I know who's running that shit, because there are some group chats that the Cult of Conspiracy is involved in, and one of them is nothing but locker room talk. And I'm like, oh man, because I knew Jonathan was running that shit in the past, and I'm like, man, some shit's gonna be said in here, and if it's her, she's gonna be run off real quick.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, dude, she's a she's a two tour combat marine veteran.
Speaker 1: She's You're not gonna run her all from locker room talk, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: But to be honest with you, there's a couple of group chats that we have on the Instagram.
Speaker 1: I don't know which who is a part of these groups.
Speaker 2: I've I've never really done the DMS as far as the as far as the Graham is concerned, or the TikTok or anything else. So I'm just like, all right, I don't know if this is like what the fuck? This is so offline? You and I are gonna talk, and if we need to be more active in some of these group chats, I'm here for it. I just don't know, because there's like, no joke five group chats that are constantly like somebody's messaging or somebody's doing something.
Speaker 1: I'm like, but I don't know half of these people, Like what is this?
Speaker 2: I don't know who Jonathan added us to at one point, so like, yeah, well we'll talk about that shit later for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad that you bring up, you know, her military past it because you guys both have a foundation based around well, shit, you guys are both Marines. Yeah and so and so that's a great thing that can bring you guys back together and stand on the same foundation, I think.
Speaker 3: And so I think that's great and.
Speaker 4: Sucks that I wasn't able to meet her tonight, but definitely going to have you guys on the White Rabbit podcast sooner than later. Speaking of I mean, we were talking a little bit offline, man and climate of infiltration and whatnot, and you were saying, it's not just one group pulling the strings. And I agree with you, man, there's many groups working towards the same common goal. But there's a lot of infighting and who is going to be sitting at the head of this fucking throwne when all is said and done. And I think that we need to start, folks seen in our battles, maybe on uh, on certain things and that we can change, and maybe putting things at the front of the line as a far as of importance and what do you see as far as of importance right now that we need absolutely fucking raise awareness to.
Speaker 3: For me, it would be this digital ID and I don't know what yours is.
Speaker 1: Digital idea is definitely up there, right. England is kind.
Speaker 2: Of well, when we talk about England and they're they're trying to implement the digital ID forced on their people, that's a massive thing that can't be overlooked. But England itself has fallen, right there's like a reason why the UAE has pulled funding for all their students to go to English schools. The United Arab immorants, a Muslim country that adheres to Sharia law, is scared of sending their young people to English schools because they're afraid they're going to be radicalized by those Muslims over there. That that's that's a massive thing that I've like not enough people are really like understanding. But that's a thing that's so England and of itself, the digital id's and all that that the entirety of England itself. Hell, they're still debating that they're gonna outlaw first cousin marriages right now, and one side of the conversation is saying, well, yeah, because we don't want a bunch of inbred kids. The other side is saying this is racist against people, but they're not saying which people they're trying to claim.
Speaker 1: It's racist against the Gypsies. No, it's racist against the Muslim immigrants, clearly.
Speaker 2: But then even with the Gypsy conversation, Bro, Candace Owens, I don't know how how up to date you are on the random shit that old Candace is saying. I've been saying for years, for years now, and specifically to joke and stir the pot for no other reason.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, y'all.
Speaker 2: Think the Jews are the ones around the world, y know, it's the fucking Gypsies. I've been saying this as a joke for years. I never meant anything by it ever. Ever, Ever, Candace just went on and said that it's actually the ashke Nazi Gypsies that are running the world and all these things, and I'm like, oh, shut the fuck up, yo.
Speaker 1: I was that. I was joking the whole time. I was joking.
Speaker 2: But apparently the great and powerful Canvas Owens has now agreed that the Gypsies are the evil cabal running the world. And I'm just like, what fucking timeline.
Speaker 1: Are we running? I'm tired of this shit.
Speaker 4: No, it is funny the things that we joke about that are coming to fruition now. It was I was just on a tell all and it was funny because I was talking about when I was a kid, and people would be like, what do you want to be when you grow up? And I would say the most astronomical thing that would come to my mind, just to be funny, and I would be like, I want to be an old Asian lady, as if it's a joke. But then there's people like Bruce. There's people like Bruce Jenner that like are proving that you could be anything you want.
Speaker 1: To be, sure can.
Speaker 4: So it's like these jokes aren't really jokable. They're not laugh anymore. It's like, oh, fuck, dude, that's gross, that's funny, that's it's funny that it's not funny anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, it's uh.
Speaker 2: The South Park made the joke right the the ghost of Michael Jackson had possessed ike Stan's little brother, and it's like, well, we have to make him see the light, you know what I mean? And what is that he's always wanting to be a little white girl. Okay, great, we have to make him a little girl. Say they put Ike in a beauty pageant for females, right, and if he won, that meant that he was the prettiest girl to ever live.
Speaker 1: And that meant that Michael Jackson's soul could see.
Speaker 2: You know, see through to fruition all of his wildest dreams and go through the other side.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: That was all supposed to be a joke. That was all done in jests. But in twenty twenty six, that is no longer a joke. That's no longer jest, and now we have like, yeah, yeah, this is this is the world we're currently living in.
Speaker 4: Well, I was gonna tie that in a little bit, brother, because you were you were talking about canvas owens and I'm saying, you know, you can now be anything you want. And she's going heavy on Macron and now there's everybody saying that she's big Mike fucking Junior, and it's like, no, the rabbit holes that we live in these days. Oh, bro, you haven't heard this one yet.
Speaker 1: I have not. Wait, Candace is a dude.
Speaker 3: That's what everybody's saying.
Speaker 2: Bro, Bro, okay, educate all the good cult members right now, because I haven't heard this one.
Speaker 1: I'm so fucking down with this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, bro, I've lot this one.
Speaker 4: I've laughed this one off just like you're doing right now. And I really I'm gonna be honest with the cult members. I haven't given it that much time of day. But I will say a lot of these rabbit holes that I don't give it that much time of day is because there's some validity to these things that will get you trapped in these rabbit holes will ultimately lead to nothing. And so you know, I've heard some of the evidence to back it up, Like the Adams Apple she she was a boy actor, a boy acting name or some shit. There's no pictures of the kids or her pregnant, kind of like the big mic thing, and I'm like, what a fucking plot twist would that be? She's calling out Macron's wife and then it ends up that she's running around with Dangleberry's.
Speaker 1: For the record, I don't disagree. I think Macrome might be a dude. Just so we're all on the same page here, Like, Yo, Bragie mcrome very well might be Mitchell Trogno, where the fuck his long lost uncle is and I'm like, there's some shit there. I'm not negating that.
Speaker 2: And it's also crazy, especially when you talk about Big Mike, how much of the media is like before this ever came to light, the media tried saying that Michelle Obama was like the most gorgeous woman, the woman all women should aspire to be. That is a fuggly ass chick. If that is a dude. If that's a chick. Right, But then you can see her on Ellen and some kind of meat candle is slapping her thigh when she's dancing on ellen Degenerous show, And I was like, yo, I've been saying that that's a that's a dude.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Then you look at old uh you know Bridge Eat. I could see it. I could absolutely see it. Also see it.
Speaker 2: There's one other one, is it the uh not the Belgium God, there's one other first lady from Europe that's like, bro, that that is a dude.
Speaker 1: It's not even like trying to make it look like it's not a dude. It's it's horrible, but whatever.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Croatia's president is doing bikini spreads and that's a fucking dime. But like all the things whatever cut too, the one calling it all out.
Speaker 1: Would be Candace.
Speaker 2: That'd be the best plot twist if come to find out Canas got a big old dick going between them, that'd be hilarious.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, man, talk about it. I didn't see that one coming that. That's the one where the meme is like, who had Candace owns with something between the legs for January?
Speaker 2: Bro, we have a bingo card on the cultic conspiracy that was not on the bingo card. God, I wonder if we can find a way to like swap one of the squares out. It's already locked in for the year, but man, that would that would be fucking hilarious. And also Nick Quintes actually being a girl, I'm on board with that. I think he actually doesn't have a penis.
Speaker 1: I'm good with that.
Speaker 4: I mean, are we just saying that all of these influencers that have taken center stage are female or male? That are I mean, why don't we just go with our original right? And I'm gonna be honest with you, bro, like I'm having a hard time digesting one of these and now that it's been mentioned to me, I can't unsee it.
Speaker 3: I asked this woman to.
Speaker 4: Marry me at one point, and she said, I am taking applications. This woman's name is Kesha, and I canno see it now.
Speaker 2: Kesha, Oh, Kesha, we're talking about the pop singer.
Speaker 1: Correct, yes, okay, make it sure.
Speaker 3: Wait, Wite in the morning's feeling like p Diddy.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, you were also the one and correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: That was talking to the girl that was on the plane, right, uh oh uh oh.
Speaker 4: She bought me these Jordans because these are the Jordans that I wanted ever since I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Catalyst, otherfucker your plane.
Speaker 4: The airplane lady is a huge sneaker head, and we were talking about sneakers and she fucking sent these to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for everybody who may not be aware, everybody who may for whatever reason, is your first time hearing the great and powerful Catalyst Jones, if you will take a little journey back in time just a few years. You remember there was this white woman on a plane that was losing her mind, crying, very very frantic, saying that.
Speaker 1: Person is not real and I'm getting off this. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: The motherfucking lady on the motherfucking plane was a whole thing, right, and you fuck that, I am telling you right now. God, motherfucker, God, motherfucker back there.
Speaker 3: Is not real.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yes.
Speaker 2: And so we were talking about this a good while back, and catalysts somehow you would slid into her dms and everybody was curious if it was it was a bot account, was it real?
Speaker 1: Were you actually talking to her? Whatever?
Speaker 2: And apparently not only was it real, not only do you have real correspondence with her?
Speaker 1: She done bought you some Jay's dog.
Speaker 3: Uh she it goes fur in that So I live.
Speaker 4: I if my drapes weren't closed, I would see Tahoe like the peak is right outside my window. And she was skiing last not this last winter, but the winter where everything popped off and she was still popular and invited me to go skiing snowboarding with her.
Speaker 3: Now, before everybody gets all like, holy.
Speaker 4: Shit, you went snowboarding with fucking Tiffany Gomez, no guys, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't have the money to do it.
Speaker 4: I didn't have the money to do it, and I was too embarrassed to tell her. That's why I forget. I made up some excuse and I didn't go. It sucks, but goddamn, and she does owe me and promises she will.
Speaker 3: Be on The White Rabbit very sood. So guys, keep your eyes Fieled.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: If you get her on your show, give her our contact info. I would love to have her on our show as well, but I want you to get yours first for sure.
Speaker 4: For sure, of course, brother, And if she's willing to go on other shows, you're absolutely gonna get that. Get that info and the nod that yeah, these are some good yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So wait, you're still in current contact with Tiffany Gomez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say like on a regular basis. I would say like once every other week.
Speaker 2: God damn, dude, that's legit. She actually bought you some Jordans. That's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, I'm super excited.
Speaker 4: Not only that, it's like the Jordans that I wanted when I was in like fifth grade and didn't have the money when I was a kid. So they've always been like this thing to me. Yeah, and now I have them and they've been in the box ever since. Man, I'm never gonna wear them that's just their too nostalgic. I'm actually probably gonna get them like wrap shrink wraps so they don't like get old and worn.
Speaker 1: I fucking love this so much.
Speaker 2: For any of the cult members, I don't like to see the Jordans we are talking about rather than just hear us talking about it.
Speaker 1: The only place to get the video footage of what we were talking about is go to the Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 2: Might as well give the shameless plug. Now, when you go over there, he'll get a couple of things here. If you go to that bottom tier, you'll get these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even up to a week in advance. He'll get to see all the videos, all the articles, and our faces. But primarily, the main reason why people go to Cultconspiracy dot com on Patreon is because it's the only place to get these shows.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that's right.
Speaker 2: Commercials suck, Advertisements suck, and we understand that you want to.
Speaker 1: Kick those ads out of there. Go to patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 2: And check out these js. The catalyst is holding for yourself. But if you also go to that third eye, all the way open to you. Also get to join us for Tuesday Night for a cult member live event, and that's ten dollars a month. And then also we have a maniac here. If you sign up for the Maniac here, you will get exclusive merch, exclusive T shirts, exclusive stickers, all these things. Raven Lee is putting together packages right now for all the good cult members.
Speaker 1: Listen, we hear you, We hear you.
Speaker 2: Merch has been slacking on our end, but as of this moment, literally, Ravenlee and I just had a meeting with a distributor two fucking days ago as of time recording less than forty eight hours ago, we have some solid merch that is gonna be available here soon. We have to set up the online store on Patreon and all the things, but stand by for a good cult members.
Speaker 1: It is coming.
Speaker 2: But again, Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast is the only place to get all.
Speaker 1: These things and more.
Speaker 2: All right, now, back to the conversation here. So I'm not saying that Candice Owns is a dude.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that she is not a dude.
Speaker 2: I'm saying this conversation is fucking hilarious. And you know, the irony is not lost on me.
Speaker 4: Okay, well you threw me off when you said that Nick Flintes could possibly be born female and.
Speaker 1: It's a feminine looking douce.
Speaker 3: Sucked in.
Speaker 4: I got sucked in for a little bit and I had a video go viral on Instagram, hit like three point seven million views, and all it was was Nick flint Is drinking a hold in a cup of coffee, takes a sip and he says the Jews, and then I cut it. It was not even five seconds long. That shit took off. And so me being the fucking conspiracy theorist that I have, and I've dove down every possible rabbit hole that is imaginable, and.
Speaker 3: A lot of these rabbit holes lead back to Israel.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying the Jews as in your next door neighbor jew and the people that we talk about as you're loving next door neighbor.
Speaker 3: That's not who I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about these evil cabal's people that pretend to be Jewish and they use this as a blanket and they get behind this event, tragic event that is we don't need to get into that, but a tragic event that could or could not have taken place, and they use that to manipulate and insert themselves as the victim and be like, I gain a little bit of power. I gain a little power here. I get a little bit of power here that is undeniable. Now the fact that it's every Jew and they're all evil and they all have this sick, twisted plot and Goy is bad. They want to kill every white Christian. That is not the case, and that is a very dangerous slippery slope to go down. And the fact that they are pushing people like Nick Flointe's front and center should tell you something that hey, they want us to see this narrative. There's something behind this. Let's look a little bit more into this, because, like I said, I was guilty. I'm like, hey, that's right, most of these roads lead back to Israel. But then you start looking at the rhetoric. Who's it coming from? Where did this guy even come from? This guy's claiming to be America first, but there's video footage of him at the Capitol on January sixth telling people to go inside.
Speaker 3: Who are these people? Where did they come from?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 4: Why do they have such a big following. I've been podcasting for a long time. I've had Grammy nominated musicians on my show. I've had Oscar Award winning or nominated. Tommy Chong has been on my show. I've had I've had on twice. Fucking UFC. It doesn't matter. Like UFC, what's the word.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for?
Speaker 4: Hall of Fame, Hall of Fame championships, you know, like hall of famers. On my fucking show. You can have the best of the best guests on. You could have the best graphics. I'm not saying I'm a great host, but I don't think i'm a shitty host, right for sure. I think I could hold my own with some of these people that are put in the spotlight. They're put in the spot for a fucking reason.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree what they're pushing. I agree one hundred percent. And again I'm talking shit. As far as I think Nick Flintes is actually a female, right, I do know he's gay, like he's gay as aides, that's not even a debatable topic at this point. That man has never seen a vagina, and if he has, he probably fucking curled up and was like eh at the thought of it. He's clearly like gay, if not flamboyantly bisexual.
Speaker 1: Whatever who he takes to bed is not my concern.
Speaker 2: But what I will say is, if nothing else, if nothing else about Nick Flintes rings a bell and raises a red flag January sixth alone, there were so many people that were arrested four jan six Meanwhile, he was out there in a certain regard leading a charge on jan sixth. Not only did he not face any kind of legal repercussions, he started to blow up in a certain regard, and now he's.
Speaker 1: Literally a geopolitical Paul Brother.
Speaker 2: He is saying the most controversial takes, saying the most hate filled statements just to get clicks because in the algorithm world, hate clicks and love clicks pay the same. So he, along with Candace for the record, are saying the most outlandiship. Candace is going on saying that Charlie is coming to her in multiple dreams, and that is the basis that she's using to say that she knows what happened to him out loud. Most people would be brought to a psych ward for such things, but because she's Candace, she's whatever Nick Fuintes is over here loudly proclaiming that fucking a fifteen year old doesn't make you a pedophile. It's that's not why Epstein was brought down to why he's so critical.
Speaker 1: It's because he was a Mussad ass set.
Speaker 2: It's not because of fifteen year olds, because fifteen, like I mean, that's barely a pedophile.
Speaker 1: That is Nick Fuintes's words. You can go look it up now.
Speaker 4: If anything, being a Massad asset would have kept his head.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly right. And I think that there's truth to both sides of this. Yes, he was a pedophile.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not saying he wasn't a Massad agent. He right, don't get me wrong. He absolutely was, there's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that he was a Mussat asset. I think that he also was an asset for our CIA. I think he was an asset for whatever the KGB became. I think he was an asset for the CCP. I think he was an asset for Interpol pretty much anybody that needed dirt on anybody, Jeff was your guy. On top of all of that, Yes, he was also a pedophile that needed to be thrown underneath the jail.
Speaker 1: These two things can be true. At the same time.
Speaker 2: But again, Nick Flintes would tell you so many other things, and that's yeah, he's and he's been caught so many times having gay porn on his browser as he's going live, and like he's yoh, yeah, he'll try to click over to another page and like you'll see, like the last few things he looked up was like tranny porn and then gay porn. And it's like he tries saying, well, that was for a bit. That was because I was looking up something for a thing. No it fuck, it wasn't. No, the fuck it wasn't. If you would tell me that was a one time thing. Maybe he's been caught like five fucking times with having that in his search history because your boy doesn't understand how to clear his history before he presses record.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he'd be gooning in the same studio that he shoots in that it blows.
Speaker 1: My mind, But whatever, do you, homie?
Speaker 3: But yeah, well he was.
Speaker 4: He was groomed and brought up to be put into this position as most of these people are at at Tucker Carlson, you know, his dad's CIA. Yep, And then he magically forgot about that when he was asked about it last year. Yeah, dude, you know there's you know, he thrived to be like his father. And I'm just saying I'm using him as an example because he was a part of the media conglomerates as like the mainstream Back then we would call it the mainstream media. Right now, I call it corporate media, And he was part of the corporate media. Hand And the CIA isn't stupid when it comes to the Internet, because I wouldn't. I wouldn't put it past them to have created and brought it out, brought it out to us to begin with, so they knew the manipulation that they would be able to have with it as far as feeding false information with real information and being able to mold people and persuade them in what ways they want. And in knowing that, they knew that during COVID was their way to break apart. Who was going to still be stuck on these corporate media things and then who is going to break off into these alternative media is where we can get trusted sources. So now you have people that have gotten fired from Fox and now they're alternative media, and hey, I can trust them. They got fired from corporate media, and they were telling us the truth about COVID, So now I can tell now I can lean on them for this. And then we have all these people that are claiming to use discernment because they're listening to alternative media, and really all they're doing is they're just taking their dumb their dumb ears and taking it from somebody else and taking it and putting it on somebody else that they think that they can trust. And they're really just giving their trust to the same people with the same ulterariuve motive behind it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you, what's your take on Tucker? Right, I know a lot of people that swear by him. I know a lot of people that hate him. Just in recent in the last week, dude, I will I will be generous.
Speaker 1: In say, the last two weeks, the Iranian state TV have quoted Tucker Carlson. Just I'm gonna say this in a certain.
Speaker 2: Way because I want the good people to hear this and fully grasp this. The Ayatola of Iran who runs the country as of this moment, this is the same guy that has said death to Israel, death to America, death to Europe. And it's not just because of the Islamic cabal and the Israeli cabal. No no, no, no, no, no no. This guy hates anything of the Western world. He's been very loud and proud about it. He has been very clear that he wants to bomb Israel, America and Europe. Okay, that guy currently has Tucker Carlson running on State TV. And Tucker Carlson doesn't see a problem with this. Yes, I understand that he feels some type of way towards Net and Yahoo, and you know what, in a certain regard, I can agree with some of these things. I think the Net Yah, who's a massive piece of shit. I think it doesn't take much cognitive function to understand that, right, But to say.
Speaker 3: That and needs to die.
Speaker 4: He's probably the worst human being on the planet at right now.
Speaker 2: And that's fair, that's fine, that's fine, right, But Tucker Carlson went from being the Fox News baby to doing his own thing, quote unquote, just like you're saying now. He's a podcaster. He's not mainstream media. He's indie. He's his own thing. Even though he is regurgitating so much information that currently one of America's biggest enemies. And by the right, I understand people are gonna say, Jacob, you know you're saying Ron's the biggest enemy.
Speaker 1: What are they gonna do to us?
Speaker 2: The fact that they want death to all Americans, not Republican, not Democrat, not white, not black, they want death to all Americans. That's what the Ayatola has been saying four decades, loud and proud, and currently Tucker Carlson is running on their twenty four hour news channel. That should be a massive fucking red flag to people, and people are just not even acknowledging this. What is your take on Tucker, dude?
Speaker 4: Well, my take on Tucker is, I mean, you got a pretty good rundown of what I just said from from there. He basically took the torch and ran with it. So he's a major CIA asset. Yeah, and he is. He's a he's a paid provocateur, right, He's out there to stir the pot. He's gonna give you a lot of truth mixed in with a lot of propaganda, just like any other news source. Is My take with him is he still openly wears his red bracelet. I mean though, so I I what's that Ian Carroll, Oh the red bracelet. Well, I mean I Ian Carroll came out of nowhere as well, right, Ian Carroll came out of nowhere saying the same things that you and I were saying and then got platformed on Joe Rogan while you and I were taking off of platforms, okay. And that's and that's another thing is it's okay to talk about these things now. We needed them silenced during COVID for some reason.
Speaker 3: I don't know why that was.
Speaker 4: But now all these people are popping up out of nowhere that are being platformed for saying the things that we're getting taken us down. And I want to and I want to bring this up as well, Like we were talking about Nick Flintes, okay. And so people will be like, well, he's not even allowed on YouTube. You know, Joe Rogan has had him on. Okay, he's not allowed on YouTube. His clips are all YouTube, Okay, Joe Rogan hasn't had him on. He's brought up on Joe Rogan all the time. If you listen to these things, what he's talking about is getting to you in one way or another. That's why I love these people that used to call him out during the whole left versus right and and be like, well, I don't even watch the news. Well, the propaganda still leaks to you somehow, okay. And these are the ways that it does through social media, through people that believe these people or say, hey, this person's telling me the truth. They start sharing shit and it's like, oh, I trust what this person says, he shared this person. I'm guilty of this. As the White Rabbit podcast, I share things. People that follow me expect me to share the truth with them. I'm wrong a lot.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's fair, right, We're all trying to figure out what the actual truth is, and even we get caught up into it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: We try to find sources that we can trust, but then, sadly, more often than not, our sources give it another year, give it two years. Come to find out our source, we're being bought and paid for the entire fucking time. And that's that's also something that I don't even know about Alex Jones currently. I want to hold true to some sort of a belief that Alex Jones might still be in it for the love of the game. Yeah, he's making money, no doubt, no doubt. But I believe that he believes what he talks about, but then there are so many examples of him talking out of both sides of his mouth. There are so many examples of him going off the rails onto something and then the next episode completely negating what he just said the episode prior, whatever the case I mean, and then you see uh oh a Frock what's his name? The guy that just got killed one of his staff last year, right, And I do believe that there are forces that work there. Tried into silence groups like info Wars, but even he I feel like, in a certain regard might be bought and paid for. And it's it's we're living in a day and age where you how deeply can you trust that quote unquote source that they did their due diligence to the nth degree to where you can take what they're saying as truth versus a hot take opinion that is based in nothing. The same with Candace if you've listened to her for the last year, every single thing she says about Charlie Kirk, She's always like, I have my sources. I can't talk about them, but like one day I will blah blah, bup up and then she'll say the most outland of shit. She never names a source, and people don't understand this is a trick. This is a trick that.
Speaker 1: Media heads will use.
Speaker 2: An example, right, if you don't know what you're talking about, or if what you're about to say something that most people don't believe, all you have to say is quote, you know a lot of people are saying dot dot dot, or I have certain sources that are saying dot dot dot just to stir the pot.
Speaker 1: And people are like, see, she knows what she's talking about.
Speaker 2: And it's like you're you're falling for the same bait and switch tactic to CNN and five have been running for decades. Now it's just on a podcast rather than on cable TV. So somehow this makes it more legitimate to you.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't you know.
Speaker 4: Oh, and they're saving so much money. So now they're throwing thousands of dollars at these studios for these people instead of these million dollars studios like Fox, CNN and whatnot to feed you this propaganda. And they're they're doing it through the lens of just your average day Joe blow and and that's not the case. You know, and I'm glad that we kind of went this way because recently I had on Justin Leslie and he's he was a whistleblower for Project from Project Veritas, and when he got the when he got the job at Project Veritas, he already was going down some rabbit holes and had a more moral issue with going to work for this company. And it was right before they were rolling out the vaccines, and so he got a hold of Project Veritas and they contacted him, got him in touch with James O'Keeffe and everything, and was like, yo, go undercover work for us. We'll give you the camera equipment, blah blah blah. And so he did that for over a year. He was working undercover, filming everything he was doing under the microscope, had the glowing vials before it even came out, bro before that they even released the vaccines. He had this shit, was giving it to James O'Keefe and Project Veritas. They were smuggling it across fucking state lines to get it to each other. And like, this guy was putting himself in danger this whole time, just so that James O'Keeffe can say, we're not going to put this out. So basically what they did is they got a bunch of these people like Justin to work and think that they're being whistleblowers and doing the right thing, and basically they were being cute trust the plan while they were just silenced, thinking that they're doing something to help and nothing is ever going to come of it. And then so he's like pissed. He's like, yo, dude, you guys like could have saved so many people. I had this information before the vaccines were even released. And they were like, well's red tape, you know, because like we had to smuggle it across state lines.
Speaker 3: We didn't want to go to prison.
Speaker 4: And Justin's like, I don't give a fuck about I'll go to prison for the rest of my life. We could have saved so many people, right and right, and so they just kept stringing him along and then he goes he.
Speaker 3: Works for Project Veritas.
Speaker 4: Lee's Pfizer, and then he's the one that like blew up the story where he had the guy, I don't forget what company he had another Pfizer went on a gay date with this dude, and they made this big fucking thing about it, but really nothing it was.
Speaker 3: It was like nothing.
Speaker 4: It was they got this guy to admit that they manipulate some shit when Justin actually had a fucking smoking gun, right, and so he's pissed. Project Veritas breaks up because James. Everybody's figuring out that James o'keef is kind of a piece of shit, and so James o'keef starts Keith Media o'keef Media Group, and Leslie's like, look, if I want to get this footage that I spent all this time getting and gathering, I gotta follow James O'Keefe. And so he's being a double agent now and he's like, fuck James O'Keefe, but at the same time he's working for him so he can get this shit. Man. This guy recorded James doing so much fucked up shit, bro, and I'm gonna tell tell everybody listening to this right now, James o'keef went to Bohemian Grove with Charlie Kirk and Tucker Carlson and we got this on fucking audio.
Speaker 3: Like he's he's got the phone call.
Speaker 4: Where James is like, man, and I heard you mad that I went to Bohemian Grove and blah blah, dude, Yeah, you're damn right, I'm mad.
Speaker 3: I'm going on the White Rabbit podcast. I'm telling everybody.
Speaker 2: So I had heard that Tucker had gone to Bohemian, I didn't know about Kirk. Is this is this a factual statement.
Speaker 4: So whether or not Kirk was there is not verified. That he is on the attendee list is verified.
Speaker 2: So at least he got the invite. Whether he accepted or not is beside the point. He was sent the invite. He was tapped on the shoulder, so to speak. Correct, Damn I had no idea. Now with James O'Keefe, that's another great example, somebody that a lot of people would say, Oh, he's he's off into the you know, he's in the weeds, he's he's down a certain rabbit hole. We can't trust him. Then wait a minute, he's got exclusive footage of Epstein Island, so maybe we can trust him. And then you see the O'Keeffe media group as opposed to what he was doing before, and it's like, all right, where where is the line in the sand actually.
Speaker 1: Drawn with this guy? Is it? Where are you at with him?
Speaker 2: Do you think he's also a piece of shit that's been bought or do you think that he kind of got roped into some shit that he didn't realize until later.
Speaker 1: What do you think? Honestly, I'm I'm kind of in the gray on this one.
Speaker 4: He was searching for stardom from the very beginning. He was trying to get his way in through rapping, just much like Stu Peters and doing like music videos and whatnot.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: James O'Keefe was rapping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I think even had some run ins with the law. I believe that during his incarceration is probably when he was approached molded into what he is now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the reason why.
Speaker 4: Project Veritas split with James O'Keeffe who found it and created it, and is because the people behind that that group, I'm not saying all of them, because a lot of them were pieces of shit, but there were some people in there that actually still had good morals and ethical values and they didn't want anything to do with James O'Keeffe, which that they pushed him out of his pushed him out of his own company, which is a.
Speaker 2: Pretty big telltale sign, right whenever you have people that want to get involved with what somebody's trying to do because they feel like it's for the right purpose and for the right reasons. Cut to they are putting a lot of distance between them and that person before certain things come to light. That's that's a pretty big red flag to me personally, I mean.
Speaker 4: Right, and you know, and talking to Justin, it's crazy and you guys can go watch he has a story out.
Speaker 3: I believe it's on Rumble.
Speaker 4: He did a documentary about it, and it's amazing. It's really good. I wish Hitler would have done it. It would have done it would have been done a lot better. But you get all the information that you need from watching this, and all the questions that I'm forgetting to answer are to bring up right now. I mean, you guys are gonna watch this and still be blown away, even though I've dropped a lot, you.
Speaker 2: Know, no doubt, damn and honestly to say that they're all in on it, and I know that that we're conspiracy heads, so that's.
Speaker 1: Kind of our jam. Right. But do you know who John christ is?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But I probably should right because.
Speaker 1: He's a He's a Christian comedian, right.
Speaker 2: He got big doing like viral clips making fun of different types of modern Christian denominations and things like that. And I like his content as far as being a comedian goes and even poking fun at our own faith, I think that that's needed. I think the humor is rather important to bring up certain topics that are a little uncomfortable. Right, So fair play on that. He got invited this past Christmas to a big I'm gonna use this term very broadly here a Christian content creator Christmas party, right, and big names are there, Tucker Carlson, Russell's Russell Brand, Candice Owens TP USA execs like, there's so many people here, and you would the usual exactly right, and you would think that just off of the names that I just listed, there'd be some tension. There might there might be some drama, there might be some This person sitting in this corner. This person is sitting in a corner across the way, and nobody's talking, nobody, not even a little bit.
Speaker 1: Everybody was homies. They took pictures together.
Speaker 2: Candice Owens and the head of Turning Point USA, who out loud in the public are butting heads.
Speaker 1: And right, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: At this Christmas party, they were having some drinks, they were cutting up, They were homies. Right, the same thing with all of these other people that you would think out loud would be very anti each other. We're all at this party and they're all homies. And if somebody is familiar with how politics works, or even lawyers for example, because I mean the two are connected.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, you'll see.
Speaker 2: These two lawyers who will be against each other in a case because they were hired by different clients, and they will.
Speaker 1: I'm talking.
Speaker 2: There is no no stops, there is no line that won't be crossed. They are calling out this person's fucking mama on the fucking mic. Right, they're here for it. Then as soon as the judge slams the gavel and the thing is done, they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Go wrap drinks. Afterwards, you're gonna go have some dinner.
Speaker 2: Because that was that was work. That's work. That's a different place than the real world. These lawyers are not.
Speaker 1: Actually against each other.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I've been through two divorces.
Speaker 2: I can tell you both times that my ex wife and I were we had these lawyers. They were homies, they knew each other, and they were friends outside of that courtroom. But in the court room, oh, I'm here to fight for you and about whatever. The politicians are the same way. Whether they wrap a red shirt or a blue shirt, it doesn't fucking matter. They will get on the mic and they will talk mad shit about each other, make it seem like they hate each other. And then as soon as they leave the Capitol Building, you know they're going to the same bar, They're going to the same place to go grab a steak dinner, like they're actually homies. Outside of all this, there's a show and there's reality, right, the same.
Speaker 3: Well there's happening. It's the game, it's the show. It is what it is.
Speaker 4: We can take this to professional sports as well. Right, it's the same thing you put on that jersey. But if you think that Tom Brady and Peyton Manning weren't having phone calls talking about other teams and having beers on the off season, then you're sadly mistaken because these guys are not bitter rivals. They're they're feeding off of one another. And when they it's like professional wrestling, you say, need to heel we rapping rapping, same thing. You think that NAS and jay Z really had fucking beef with each other. We can even take it to another level, you think that Tupac and Biggie really had beef with each other. Man, it's all fun and games to sell records. Now there are gangsters and there could be some wife fucking going on.
Speaker 2: And sometimes and sometimes you get these people that don't understand that it's a game. Right, look at young Dolf right, perfect example. Some people didn't understand that the microphone of real world is not the same thing, and he got got right there. There are some actors out there that don't understand that, like, no, no, there's a score here.
Speaker 1: We're doing this to hype up record sales. It's a part of the game.
Speaker 4: And and let's and let's bring that to another level here now, it's it's part. It's part of the game. We've got to hype everybody up. And then people don't realize that it's a game. And then they find themselves behind the fucking wheel of a suv getting shot at by an ice officer, ycause they didn't realize that this is all part of the show and they're collateral.
Speaker 3: Damage now, yep.
Speaker 4: And they were brainwashed and manipulated into this position because we're fed this shit constantly so that our body is always in flight or fight mode, and we're not making rass decisions.
Speaker 3: And what do we always see in the news.
Speaker 4: It's usually these and I hate to say that this is right versus left thing, because it's not a right versus left thing. You usually see middle aged white liberal women in the news front and center during these type of things, being justice warriors. And look what happened here, right, there's kids that don't have.
Speaker 3: A mother anymore.
Speaker 4: There is an Ice officer who is being heavily scrutinized by the entire country, who has no idea what it's like to be put in a split second situation like that. And for people out there like it pisses me off when people are like, well, they should have shot out the fucking tires.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is proto call.
Speaker 4: If you pull your weapon, you are pulling your weapon to end that person.
Speaker 3: It is. It is life or death situation.
Speaker 4: If they were to shot out the tires, then that car would have went out control and taken out five fucking people. Then we'd be having a completely different conversation right now.
Speaker 2: I have seen so many police officers break down that video, right, and keep in mind the Ice agent that shot her, who was also hit that had to be brought to the hospital for internal belief because the car did in fact hit him. So many people were like, he wasn't hit, he had no right, No, no, no, he did get hit. And not only that, this same ice officer six months ago was drug underneath a car in a very very similar situation. So as much as these people want to point the finger, he didn't do his job, right, Yo, you wouldn't have done any fucking different in that position. Nobody would have, especially if you just got drug six months prior underneath a car for this exact situation.
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: You would have made the decision I'm not getting drug under a car again today, Like, I'm right, No, that's ridicular rules.
Speaker 4: The liberals will make the argument that he shouldn't have been back on the force if that had happened to him, which I agree he probably shouldn't have. However, everybody fucking heals from things differently. Yeah, and this guy probably has some experience going through some crazy ass shit and was like, who's hungry?
Speaker 2: But the point is that woman who was there in the first place, right, Okay, Like the ice agents hate the ice agents agree with what they're doing. Disagree with what they're doing, fine, you are more than you have the right to your opinion a thousand percent. And I would die on that hill of saying that everybody. It's the same thing with the freedom of speech. I may disagree wholeheartedly with what this person is saying, but I will fight to the death for this person's right to say it. I'm good with this now getting in the way and blocking traffic and stopping federal agents from doing their job.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: See, now we are going from the level of talking about something to acting about something, and now there is physicality that comes with that. That woman, like you said, had been mobilized. She had been brainwashed to a certain level, and she truly felt like she was in the right for being in that place in that moment.
Speaker 1: She didn't have to be there, she didn't need to be there.
Speaker 2: She didn't help anybody by being there, She didn't stop the ICE agents from doing their job. If anything, all she did was put herself in harm's way for the virtue of it.
Speaker 1: And now I'm not saying that that she's stupid. I'm saying that she was radicalized.
Speaker 2: That's another problem because as much as the left has their radicalization. So does the right. It's the same conversation with Trump arrangement syndrome. It's the same conversation with.
Speaker 1: Israel or I was gonna say Israeli or Israel A kind of blended the words fuck off, the Israeli derangement syndrome and the Iranian derangement syndrome. There are certain people right now that Net and Yahoo can do no wrong.
Speaker 2: Israel can do no wrong because they just can't the same way Trump can do no wrong because he's Trump and he can't do no wrong. The Iotola and the Iranians they're just doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: They can't do no wrong.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, flip opposite side of the coin for the exact same talking points, you'll have people that will point out every single flaw. Trump can do no right, the Iatola can do no right, Israel can do no right. And it's like, bro, do y'all understand that that is a form of radicalization, But no, people don't have the critical thinking skills anymore because that has been forced out of the majority of the people.
Speaker 1: I think at this point.
Speaker 4: It's gang mentality, is what it is, and it's my team no matter what, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and think about it.
Speaker 4: Think about what liberals used to be like when you and I were kids, Bro, they were like pot smoking hippies.
Speaker 3: They wanted to be.
Speaker 4: Left alone about eating healthy food. Now fast forward to today's liberals. They're slaves to the medical industry. They eat garbage, the opposite of everything that a liberal used to be right. And that didn't just happen randomly overnight. That was an orchestrated plan that took some time, some planning, and some execution. And this lady and the we're bringing up as an example right now is you can call her a victim of this, you can call her a useful idiot, but either way, it was manipulation into putting her into this position.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And to that point, I remember the liberals when I was a kid grown and when I was old enough to really understand the score. Right when I really started digging into geopolitics, I was young. I was I was in middle school, and I remember digging into which political faction believed what and for what reason, and what their end goals were. And I remember the at the time when I was in middle school, we still had the global War on tear going on.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: We still had till two warfronts going on.
Speaker 2: We were going to bring down bring down Sadam, and we were gonna find Oshama Bin lied, all.
Speaker 1: The things, all the stuff, right.
Speaker 2: The whole nine to eleven was still a very present memory to most of us, and that's why a lot of us joined the military. Like I'm with that, I fully understand the scope now looking back. But I remember being in middle school and I had buddies of.
Speaker 1: Mine who were also very politicized because of their parents. I'll be honest. They were regurgitating whatever their parents told them. That's fine. You had some that were so die hard Republican that they sounded like they were idiots. On the other side, the liberals sounded very hippie esque, very very equality and I may not have agreed with their talking points. I may not have agreed with their position on abortion, I may not have agreed with their position on government spending, whatever the case was, but I had no doubts that they were at least proud Americans. Nobody at that point was trying to dethrone America as.
Speaker 2: The world's only superpower. Republican democrat, it didn't matter. You could make a case that both sides were at least in some way, shape or form patriots, and I at least believed that at one point in time. But I remember reading the writing on the walls even back then, and I remember seeing that if the Liberals continue on the way that they're on, they're only like three steps away from communism, and it's not even a crazy far jump. They just have to make a couple of more strategic changes to happen.
Speaker 1: And were there.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the Republicans, if they keep doing what they're doing, they're just gonna make the richer richer and the poor poorer, and they're just gonna completely wipe out the middle class. And like it doesn't.
Speaker 4: And so it's gonna end up in communism basically anyways, because you're just gonna have a ruling class and a slave class at the end of the day. That's exactly what communism is, right as well, you know.
Speaker 2: But at least the Democrats were it was like they were almost starting to read straight out of the Marxist handbook. Meanwhile, the Republicans are playing like a ten D chess game to get there. And I could see the writing on the walls, and I was in middle school. But I remember thinking to myself, like, Okay, I'm also like eleven, so like maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: I don't have the whole scope. Maybe I'm just looking at this a little too a little too brash, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure as I get older, I'll understand the nuances and I'll get there.
Speaker 1: No, No, I was right on the fucking money was on.
Speaker 3: The wall back then.
Speaker 4: Now it's being shined on the fucking wall with a bright holographic projector. It's like, it is insane to me the way that it is just so blatant now that it's almost like they're so far ahead in their plan that they can be as blatant as they want, because like, what are we gonna do at this point exactly?
Speaker 1: And it's like, to be considered a left politician, you have to appease to the far left, Like the left of center guy is not getting elected. It's gonna be the one that's screaming with the fucking retards over here. And the problem is that that psycho agenda has made the Democratic Party what it is today. Meanwhile, to be considered a Republican politician, you can't be just right of center, which is for the record, I do still as of this moment, believe that most Americans, when push comes to show, they could talk whatever they want to talk, they could put whatever they want on social media when they go to the ballot box and they're actually voting deep within their heart of hearts, and they're deciding which person they think is the best person for this job whatever.
Speaker 2: I feel like way more of us are closer to the center now than we have ever been before. But the politicians that you're voting on have said so much rhetoric to the far left and the far right that you're stuck. It's the old South Park atage. You're making the decision between a tird sandwich and a douche.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: There's no like middle ground person where it's like, you know what this person. I may not agree with everything they said, but I like most of what they said, and I feel like they'd probably be the best man for the job or woman for the job. No, you're voting between the two people that are arguably the worst selection for this position. But that's who you're left with, and it's that's also I believe a part of the plan.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I like the way that Sam Tripley used to phrase, it is what it used to be crime bosses versus satanic pedophiles. Right, Yeah, And I'm not saying that's very far off, because that's damn near what we have now. But you know, as you were talking about Marxism and you were seeing the writings on the wall, but now look as for today, they're blatantly Marxists. Not only that, but they're blatantly Maoism too, yes, And so we have like this Maoist agenda moving forward from the far right. And I just don't understand how anybody in their right mind can say I'm liberal and going along with whatever they want and say just as I can't on the right. But you know, like when you have politicians and health experts getting up there that can't answer a simple question like what is a woman? Or can men give birth? And they're fucking telling us what has gone against nature ever since nature existed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, how do they sit up.
Speaker 4: There with a straight face and say, that's my guy, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: If somebody is in the health field and they have a doctorate or they're in some sort of position of government over the health industry and they're still arguing whether there's two genders or not, we have way bigger problems on our hand at this moment, you know what I mean. It's the same thing with defense or military spending in general. If you're talking about somebody who has never and I'm not even saying never served because to be honest with you, if you serve for four years and you get out, and I'll count myself among this number, I do not understand the scope of big picture troop movements. I was a low level enlisted guy. You know what I'm saying. If you don't have somebody.
Speaker 4: To be compartmentalized all the way to the tippy top anyway, need to know basis, so you're never going to get the full scope.
Speaker 1: But put it to a business scale, right.
Speaker 2: If you have somebody who is running the department or a better business bureau in your local town, just throwing this out, you've got the guy who is the president of your local better business bureau who has never owned a successful business.
Speaker 1: We have a fucking problem here. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you have somebody who is trying to run the defense industry who has never done even from a kerlonel on up in the military to see actual, big picture, big military type things.
Speaker 1: They are the wrong person for this job. That's insane to me. You have somebody who is running.
Speaker 2: The quote unquote education who has never actually benefitted from the educational system because they were in private schools and charter schools and ivy leagues. Start to finish, They've never sat in a public school. They've they've never had to apply for a government grant in their life. This is the wrong person for that job. Same thing to the medical industry.
Speaker 3: His name is escaping me.
Speaker 4: And you're gonna you're gonna say, who's the guy that just won New York?
Speaker 2: Oh Mom, Donnie, Oh god, dude, New York is about to implode under this guy.
Speaker 1: It's only been a couple of.
Speaker 4: Months, so so what's going on? Man, Like, we're gonna go We're just gonna say, fuck it. Let's see, we already went this way like the guy, the guy selling snake oil. Fuck it, We'll just see if the snake oil works. We have a little bit of cognitive dissonance mixed with a little bit of hope ium.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, it's even worse. So I forget what the program is called CoA. Maybe I hear me out.
Speaker 2: Have you heard about what's going on with the real estate industry in New York City right now? Because of mom Donnie Well, isn't.
Speaker 4: Isn't this guy saying all kinds of crazy shit like that, he why don't you give me a breakdown? Because I listened to No Agenda and their breakdown on this guy and they're basically laughing like it's only a matter of minutes before New York is underwater.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I agree. So all right, I'm gonna give you an example. Okay, you have a podcast, you're a business owner, small scale, large scale, whatever you want to say. Have you ever done any kind of dabblings into the real estate world?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, a little bit, a little bit. You understand the concept, right you have.
Speaker 2: Let's say you have a property and just giving a ballpark, just to keep it all good, even round numbers here. Let's say you have a building. Is it commercial? Is it just you know what, Let's just go low pick low scale. It's a residential building, okay, but it could be rezoned as a commercial building. And it's in New York City, and this building has been appraised for a million dollars. Let's just keep it real, real, easy to work with numbers here all right under mom Donnie's New York. Right now, let's say that for whatever reason, you decided you wanted to sell your building. Okay, you've gotten it appraised and you're ready to put it on market right now, you have to give it six months for a nonprofit to buy the building first before you can put it out to open market for actual interests to come in and.
Speaker 1: Buy this building. Right here's the kicker.
Speaker 2: If the nonprofits all vie for the possible time to buy or whatever else, and you have this nonprofit says, hey, we can only pay you two hundred K, Well we have this other one says four hundred k. The best offer you get from these nonprofits is five hundred k. You have to sell it to them for five hundred k.
Speaker 1: Regardless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to take the loss or not sell your building. But if you hold on to this building, you're gonna get hit with so much property tax that now you're debating whether it would have been better or worse to take the five hundred k hit or not.
Speaker 4: So basically, what this guy is doing is taking all all hopes of private ownership from here on out out of the window so that nonprofits are gonna come in and are they going to turn them into daycare?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter if they're gonna use it for housing the homeless, if they're gonna use it as an office building, if they're gonna just come in and jack off in it every day, it doesn't fucking matter. The non profit made the offer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, the whole daycares, the empty data cares that they've been proffiting off of with Waltz and.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, that that situation is also mind blowing the fact that it has gone this far without anybody checking in on it for this long. Now we have more of these people in New York and LA and all these other places, like, wait a minute, we have something similar going on with this group of refugees. I wonder if there's a connection, Like, yeah, this is what happens whenever you had the Land of the Free and the whole the all of these generous government grant programs without any kind of real person checking the validity of the of the grant giving.
Speaker 1: And so now we have.
Speaker 4: A billion Yeah, all these places are coming out now and I don't know, I'm always skeptical of somebody that breaks the story.
Speaker 3: But it looks like this guy was just one of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly.
Speaker 2: And it's gotten to a point to where now Walls, who was a VP candidate just two years ago, is now, oh, so humiliated by this that he's not gonna be going in for reelection now. Ilam Omar, the fucking, nasty, ugly Somalian bitch that married her brother to get citizenship to America. She has been removed from multiple committees in DC because they can't trust her.
Speaker 1: And it's like, huh, wait a minute, you can't trust this bitch. Nothing about her background was a red flag to y'all before.
Speaker 4: Now what Yeah, Alison, Alison was following her around and she she was asking her questions and she's, oh, you're one of them. I don't know if you've seen that video.
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's our that's our homegrowl Allison.
Speaker 4: She she got viral way back in the day when she was going through a drive through at Starbucks and they were like, you need a mask, and she was like, I don't have a mask, and they're like, well, we can give you one, and she's like, I need to have a mask so that you can hand me a coffee through the window. And they're like yes, and she was like, so, let me get this straight. You can hand me a mask, but you can't hand me my fucking coffee.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And she went viral.
Speaker 4: For that that she started working for Weber's Way, my buddy Jess Webber who comes on the show all the time, and now she works for OAN News and she's getting up in these fucking politicians face.
Speaker 3: She made Nancy Pelosi say, oh, shut up.
Speaker 4: And she got in this uh, this brotherfucker's face that you were just bringing up and and and she's like, oh, you're one of them, you know. Like so she's like fucking bringing it to these politicians and I love it.
Speaker 3: Good for her.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, shouts out to Allison for all the good things she's doing. But yeah, it's Pelosi is a whole other thing, dude.
Speaker 2: I I there's actual websites that are tracking her husband's stock portfolio because the dude's got like a four hundred percent return on investment without fail. He's got a better track record than any I would argue, any like Warren Buffett doesn't stand a candle to him, and that should be telling a lot of people a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on it. Look at that.
Speaker 3: I lost thirty five dollars today, So we'll see.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we'll find Are you following his records here?
Speaker 4: No, that was a joke, man, That was actually my crypto that was my crypto wallet.
Speaker 2: But hey, if you are following his investment portfolio, I'm not judging. The man hits NonStop. There's something to be said there, bro I've.
Speaker 4: Been saying this ever since he got hit in the head with a hammer by his homosexual male caller that one night. I'm like, dude, I'm like, hey, man, this guy just is living the life. He's living the gay dreamy as the politician wife that like can basically pull whatever string she wants. He's fucking ruling the stock market, realm, I'm gonna follow what this guy's doing in stocks. You know, I never actually get it because.
Speaker 2: He got hit in the head with that one gay lover, then he got caught in a duy with another gay lover, but then got acquitted of those charges. Like, it's it's a mess. It's a fucking mess. But I mean, what do you expect from the DC elite.
Speaker 3: You like how they like to tie.
Speaker 4: They like to tie a team to all these events that happened, right, Because when that first came out, they tried to be like, oh, it was a Donald Trump supporter, he just hated Nancy's husband, And it was like, wait a minute. The guy had a Black Lives Matter flag flying in front of his fucking yard, even though he's probably never had a black man in his house, but he still had a Black Lives Matter flying.
Speaker 1: You know, bro, it's the same with that. Yeah, it's the same with that dude that.
Speaker 2: Blew Obama or had Obama blow him in Chicago, right, and he went viral talking about that. Him and Obama basically rode around a limousine all night, dig coke.
Speaker 1: And blew each other. And they're like, well, this is this is Trump propaganda.
Speaker 2: And it's like, I'm sorry, you're telling me this guy loves Donald Trump so much that he would suck Obama's dick because of I'm sorry, what are we saying?
Speaker 4: Well, those court court hearings what was his name, Sinclair or something like that. Yeah, those court hearings came out before Donald Trump even announced that he was running, before he even went down the escalator to begin with, right, it was two different instances. He didn't even know who Obama was at the time that it took place.
Speaker 2: For the record, nobody knew who Obama was before his name was on the ballot. He served not even one whole year as a junior senator. He was a nobody in the DC spectrum. But like whatever, So this guy just loved Trump so much that he would do coke off of Obama's dick for about it before Donald Trump was even in the electoral conversation. And it's like, like out loud the liberals don't hear how dumb that sounds. But like sure, I guess just just run the story because that's what CNN does.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what don Lemon and what what's that one cunts named the white chick that's fugly? Oh matdout Madou Yeah, Rachel Maddow. Yeah, that's what they do. They just run shit. They don't check, they don't look into it it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, not at all.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, she's a paid propagandist in the first place, Like her whole job is to stir the pot. So she will lie blatantly to your face just to keep this left versus right going, because that is their whole.
Speaker 3: Thing, you know.
Speaker 4: And what do you remember that they took Jimmy Kimmel offline for a little bit right after the Charlie Kirk incident because apparently he made a joke that was in distaste. My whole thing with that bro is, first off, he didn't write the joke that was approved by the station before he ever even hit his desk, right, And so there there, there was two when this happened.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Okay, where are they going to gain from this? Right? Okay, I see what they can gain.
Speaker 4: One, it's gonna be a push to take guns away, right because no matter what, they're always gonna be able to throw that in there. It's going to feed the fuel to the fire of the left versus right propaganda. And Jimmy Kimmel's show isn't doing that well right now, so they're gonna end up bringing him back and it's just gonna boost his fucking rating. So it's a win for everybody all around. And that's exactly what the fuck happens.
Speaker 2: So with the gun rights conversation, we didn't really hear much about it because the dude allegedly, you know, I don't believe this whatsoever used a hunting rifle. And the left has always said we're not coming for your hunting rifles, We're coming for your scary military weapons. Allegedly this dude used a bolt action hunting rifle. Right, and then the picture that went viral was a picture from three years prior, had nothing to do with anything. But all right, fine, but the gun rights conversation really didn't go far on this one. I expected the same thing. I expected the two to eight community to get a solid hit on this one. Didn't really hear much about it. But okay, all right, maybe we dodged a bullet figuratively on that one. Okay, cut two. Then Jimmy Kimmel makes a joke about how it was a MAGA supporter that shot Trump.
Speaker 1: That Again, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If he riffed that one or if that was a joke that was approved by the studio. I don't know, right, but that's very false, and it wouldn't It doesn't take much looking into it to see that that was him talking out of his ass, whether it was him riffing or one of his writers wrote that in whoever put that in to be said, was clearly just talking, just to talk, which is why Jimmy Kimball has gone down in the ratings because his show sucks. He's not funny anymore, and he hasn't been for quite some time.
Speaker 3: He hasn't been since The Man Show.
Speaker 1: Right, at one point in time, he was funny, like properly funny. He hasn't been in quite some time.
Speaker 2: And it's not because this country is so racist and so big at it. It's because he sucks. It's the same with the old Jimmy Fallon's old bitch ass. Like at one point in time people genuinely liked watching him. He's he's not entertaining to see anymore. And that's I mean, I'm not saying that's because of the political ideations. It's because he lost it. Whatever the it factor is, he had it at one point. He no longer does. And that's that's okay.
Speaker 4: Imagine if that was your job and you have this pizazz in this it factor, so to say, and they're making you read off these scripts that you don't necessarily agree with, so you can't put your it wow into it, right, you know, so.
Speaker 3: Eventually you are going to fall off.
Speaker 4: And you know, I do blame them because they sold their souls and they sold out, and they knew what they were getting themselves into from day one, and they were like, I don't care, put me in the fucking spotlight. I'll read whatever it is. So that's their fucking fault. But at the same time, it is also the fault of these fucking corporations who have this woke agenda that they were shoving down everyone's throat to the point where it's gotten. It's gotten to the point now where the pendulum has swung so much that we have people on airplanes wearing Burger King crowns yelling the N word as loud as they fucking can, and it's being paraded. So it it's the divide is working very very well. And if you can see it for what it is and just take a step back and don't get emotionally attached to it, you can start using some discernment and seeing where they're going.
Speaker 2: With these Oh agreed, And that pendulum swing has been forced, right, I mean, even towards the Jimmy fallon getting fired allegedly, that was all in the same line as CBS getting sued by Donald Trump to the tune of was it sixteen million or something crazy like this because of some other thing that happened, completely detached from the Jimmy fallon, but that just kind of happened, or Jimmy Kimmel. Rather that all got brought in at the same timeframe. And per the federal law, whenever that type of big business deal is going down, that buyout can't happen while this company is an open litigation.
Speaker 1: So Trump decided.
Speaker 2: To sue them at a very strategic time when they were trying to buy out what was a sky Dance or some other big media company. And so Trump did this to strong arm leverage them into capitulating, giving him a sixteen million one point six I forget what the actual number was, but some massive check and firing Jimmy as a sweetener on this. When he got his job back in like two weeks, it wasn't that big of a deal, but the optics were still there.
Speaker 1: The message was still sin.
Speaker 2: He still went on air crying his lies out about how they're being so mean to him, and he had to give this big apology two weeks later.
Speaker 1: You got your fucking job back, dude. It was never about that you could go right now and start a podcast with your name recognition and probably do instant success because of who you are. But that wasn't the point. It was about the optics.
Speaker 4: If they allow him to write right, that's another thing like with these Tucker Carlson's. The only reason Tucker Carlson is allowed to do this is because his contract allowed him to do this. Either they completely severed ties with him and Fox and he is a will to do what he wants to do, which I don't think is the case. He was under the contract of the CIA the entire time. And fuck, where was I going with this? What were we talking about right before?
Speaker 2: We're talking me how it was about the optics. It was about the buy out, the legality of all these things.
Speaker 1: Although speaking up, well.
Speaker 3: The optics is.
Speaker 4: Well, the optics is very important about everything, right, Because I was talking about this on another recent show. I forget what show it was, but we were talking about the lady that was in in the public transit and got her throat slit, and then we were talking about George Floyd and then the new Charlie Kirk thing, all three which had to do with the neck. By the way, Yeah, which is a Masonic telltale. But with these things, there's people that are putting out very very compelling arguments that these were fake events.
Speaker 3: Stage events didn't take place.
Speaker 4: It doesn't fucking matter if it did or not, because the reaction that it got out was very real and was exactly what the fuck they needed. And I'll talk about this till the cows come home. The narrative that the mainstream media and the CIA and fucking Cash can't look straight Patel telling everybody is the only fucking narrative that doesn't make sense. The craziest conspiracy theories around this Cash or Cash Pattel, this Charlie Kirk thing make more sense than the Then this kid jumping off with this weapon in his fucking pants and then runs disassembles it, reassembles it like all this crazy thing makes that shot with the threat, Well, that's not that hard of a shot to make with the thirty out six I used to shoot thirty out sixes, but I mean it's.
Speaker 2: A two hundred yard shot that's not even hard to make with an ar like Honestly, the I mean, I understand it depends on the MA, but I mean, that's that's not a very difficult shot.
Speaker 1: These people are like, he had to be such a skilled sniper. That's not, Bro, not really.
Speaker 2: My son shoots competition right now, and he's twelve. He could have fucking nailed that shot, probably better.
Speaker 1: Honestly.
Speaker 4: That's exactly the point that I'm trying to make right now, Bro, is we can argue about these little tiny things all day until the cows come home. It was this, No, it was this or wasn't even real? I it was real because of this, you're still talking about it. They still got the initial reaction that they wanted from you.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: So is he on an island?
Speaker 4: Is he on Valhalla sipping fucking my ties with somebody with Michael Jackson and Tupac?
Speaker 3: Fuck man? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I really don't know at this point right but all I do know is they got what they wanted from this event taking place.
Speaker 2: And the people that made their money happen No, not really, not fully right, and the people that have made their money to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I e.
Speaker 2: Candace, Bro, you understand CPMs, You understand how ad revenue works. If you look, I would argue that no one has made more money off of talking about Charlie Kirk than Candace, and I am talking about upwards of seven figures over the last six months just from talking about what happened with.
Speaker 4: Charlie bro I'm not even gonna argue that I actually made I was kind of upset, you know, because I'm like, dude, this bitch is saying, like, oh, Obama's a man. It's like how many of my friends were saying this, like for years. I can't even count. It's like people you don't even meet anymore, and now all of a sudden, Kansas is saying and it's some like big epiphany to everybody.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you can see.
Speaker 1: This, but yeah, yo, I remember seeing that one. Hell yeah that was you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did it. I did it with a truth has got any more of.
Speaker 1: Them conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: They are really boots yoh.
Speaker 4: I was talking about, let's see if she starts talking about cloned celebrities, reptilians and flat earth next man, I'm off for it.
Speaker 3: Let's see where she goes.
Speaker 2: It's possible, but that's my point, right she I don't even think she actually cared one way or another.
Speaker 1: It was always just about the money. It was always about the clicks.
Speaker 2: It was about the algorithms, same as Flintes, same as all of these big the sources, quote unquote, there's so many people are going off of dude. They're in it for the clicks. That's all it's ever been. So these people have made their money.
Speaker 1: They got their bag off of talking about the catastrophe of one guy, right, and so cut to you know, in this same light, God, I would love Let's let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Dan Bongino has stepped away from the FBI. He he has said that he wants to go back to podcasting. What is your take on this one? I feel like you and me probably have the same take, But what are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Fuck Dan Bunge, you know, fuck Vince his replacement. They both blocked me. They can suck it to.
Speaker 1: About blocked you, dude.
Speaker 3: For what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because when Dan Bongino said he was stepping down and he was going to go back to podcasting, I went on one of Vince's live streams and I was in there. I was talking shit, man, I was saying what was on my mind about Dan Bongino. And you know, for somebody to sit behind a microphone every day, day in and day out, talking about the Epstein Listen, don't ever let.
Speaker 3: This go, you guys, don't ever let this go.
Speaker 4: And and the way that he would talk and embed it into people's heads and calling people stupid and ignorant us if they don't see it. And then he gets in there and I don't know what they have on him, or if they threatened his family, or if he was just a paid provocateur the entire time on in his paychecks were coming from the Trump team and that's just the role he was playing. But whatever it is, when they looked at America and lied to us about the Epstein files, he's lost all of his fucking credit. Man, nobody's ever going to listen to him as a credible source unless they're a Boomer. Because these boomers somehow still are are with it.
Speaker 1: Dude. The boomers are a fucking wild generation.
Speaker 2: Not only do they ruin our country, but they like they're still arguing whether the image they're looking at is AI or not. It's insane. And I mean, don't get me wrong, I understand the AI is getting better by the day.
Speaker 1: I fully get this, but like, man, I just can't tell is that AAR or not?
Speaker 2: And it's like bro, what this This is the same generation that when Zuckerberg was being questioned in Congress, they're like, so, when the Wi Fi is blinking, can can my computer see me? Is the Facebook's watching me? And it's like, bro, I don't. I don't even know how to quantify that question with a response. Well, is that cause you're just being uncooperative? No, what you're saying doesn't fucking make so, man, what are we talking about it? I could go on a rant about the boomers. I'm not gonna because love and respect to all the boomers that are actually listening with their third eye all the way open, that have cognitive brain still, but yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 4: There are some, right, I mean my my buddy Ron from New England. He owes a show called The Wicked Planet, and he is one of the only boomers that is able to look at everything for what it really is, you know. But not all of them are, just like, not everybody from our era is able to look at things the way that we are. We all come from an indoctrination foundation and whether we break free from that or not is up to us.
Speaker 2: Agreed, agreed, But yeah, so all right, tell me you said Vince was his replacement. I didn't realize they already named a replacement for him. I kind of whenever I heard that he was walking away, I started laughing and kind of having looked more into it, So they've already named who Dan Bongino's Replacement's going to be.
Speaker 4: Well, no, Dan Bongino when he took the position, was replace that's too bright by this guy. Okay, took over his channel, the The Bongino Show.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now Vince is running The Bongino Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he.
Speaker 4: Has been ever since Bongino stepped down and took the position, and so he basically just took over Bongino's audience and started broadcasting his podcast from the same podcast rss feed and so basically just inherited all of and then there was like a whole passing of the Torch episode and everything. So I don't know if Dan Bongino was coming back to this show, but I assumed when he said I want to get back into podcasting. I saw that this Vince show was live on Rumble. I went in there hoping to see Bongino and letting him know what I thought of him, and instead I just let Vince know what I thought of Bongino, and then I was blocked from Vince's. So then I went on Dan Bongino's X and got blocked from there.
Speaker 2: And so you're doing the lord's work, Catalyst, you know, you're just out here.
Speaker 3: I try.
Speaker 4: You know, when when when Joe Biden was posting on X when he was the resident, I was constantly on there and he would say things and I would be like talking about.
Speaker 3: His daughter's diary.
Speaker 4: Or I was like, hey, hey, which clone are we going to get a view today? Is it the angry Biden that can't walk up the stairs?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: Or the angry Biden that's mad at the world? Is it the ice cream eating Biden? Is it Jim Carrey that can't walk up the stairs. Yeah, when we get you know, like I would say shit like that, and I never got blocked Dan Bongino for some reason, fucking within ten minutes, I was blocked from his channel, Dude.
Speaker 1: The Ashley Biden diary conversation is a wild one as well. Did you see Hunter go on the show and Ryan Show?
Speaker 4: Is that where he was talking about crack?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: I mean kinda yeah, Sean Ryan brought Hunter Biden on the show, and I was stoked for the episode because I understand a lot of people will say Sean Ryan is a plant, and I can't fully deny that, but at least I think that he brings on enough guests. It's the same with like Joe Rogan, Right, whether he is or is not a plant, you look at the types of people he brings on. I don't listen to every single Rogan show religiously. If he's got on a guest that I think would be an interesting thing to listen to, I'll check it out.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's Mma, sometimes it's a.
Speaker 2: Graham Handcock and everything in between. Right, Sean Ryan has brought on a few people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that Sean Ryan's brought on a few people that are in the same Yeah.
Speaker 4: We're saying, if it's interesting, the topic's good, I'm gonna listen to it. Right. I don't have time to listen to podcasts the way that I used to. Right, I don't even listen to my friends podcast. I'll spot listen if they have an interesting guest and interesting topic.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, oh good.
Speaker 4: And you know, like, there's very few shows that I will listen to every single episode that comes out that being said, yes, I think that Sean Ryan is one hundred percent of plant. Does that mean that he's not gonna give us good information from time to time? No, because even the news is going to give you some good information from time to time.
Speaker 3: Right, we just have to use discerment.
Speaker 4: Throw the baby, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, because every good psyop has a lot of truth in hold.
Speaker 1: On for some reason, my shit when sideways on when that fell?
Speaker 4: But all right now you're you're totally good, you know, and like it's just crazy, you know, the world that we live in today, where we were just talking about, you know, nine to eleven and the climate then and the climate now, the left versus right. Speaking of nine to eleven, I'm in talks with Norbin Laden, who is the niece of Osama bin Laden. I'm trying to get her on the fucking show. Bro.
Speaker 1: The ben Laden family are solid people. He's like the one bad apple of the fifty children. He's the one that's a piece of shit.
Speaker 3: So and is that even legit too? You know?
Speaker 4: Could that just be what they presented to us in the media, because we know, damn well it wasn't. Osama bin Laden. It was an inside job. Yeah, not only was it an inside job, it wasn't. And I know you don't like people talking about this, but facts are facts. This is an inside job that took place from headquarters Israel, so you know, like it was. There is so many hands in so many different pots. Like I was saying at the very beginning of this show, to say that it's one group of people is almost retarted at this point because there's so many hands in the pot. There's so many people that want a piece.
Speaker 3: Of the action.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like it's a hot take to say that Osama bin Laden was a raging piece of shit and the only reason why. And take away nine to eleven put that conversation on the sideburner for a second. Here you could look at the bin Laden family. So for anybody who doesn't know, look it up. Daddy ben Lauden made his money because he was the only one to be able to build a road across the desert. No other engineer had figured out how to do it successfully. He came in with just all the know how was able to successfully build this very major highway across this expanse of desert. And so the ben Laden name was a very honored and respected name in multiple Arab countries for years and years and years. And he's got like fifty kids and I'm being a little facetious on that.
Speaker 1: It might be forty two, okay, whatever, whatever, We're whatever. He had a lot of kids, maybe fucking with their ten wives and shit, yeah, for sure, for sure. And all the other ben Lauden's, literally every single one of them, aside from Osama, they were all engineers, doctors, architects.
Speaker 2: They were masters of industry in multiple regards held like ten of them lived in America prior to nine to eleven, and we're very highly respected and esteemed in their fields. Osama got in with the move Sjahadeen, which again we could tie that to the CIA.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why his CIA name.
Speaker 2: Was tim Osman aka Osama bin Laden. They were using him in that regard, and he was starting multiple different terrorist cells. And I don't mean this to stir the pot, just to stir the pot. No, No, he was a true blue believer in the Islamic Jihad, and like all these things, the CIA knew that about him, so they used him as an asset. Right, So as far as him doing some seriously heinous shit to people in the name of Hala. Yeah, Osama was that guy for sure. So, like, I don't feel like it's a hot take to say that Osama bin Lan was a massive piece of shit.
Speaker 1: But again, I also don't believe that nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Was carried out by al Qaeda, especially because every single person that was on that plane were Saudi's and he wasn't a Saudi Arabian dude. There's a reason why he was in Afghananistan for a good hot minute and then random Pakistan, which is one of our allies, but for some reason, we couldn't take him until they told us that we could take him, even though they are one of our allies, and you would think that they would hook us up to better themselves later on.
Speaker 1: But like whatever, I.
Speaker 2: Guess it's there's multiple levels of fuck shit that's going on here.
Speaker 1: Then when you.
Speaker 2: Look at the insane amount of narcotics, specifically opiates that made their way into our country while we were currently guarding the poppy fields in Afghanistan, it all ties into a different tune. You see what I'm saying, It's not so clear cut. So yeah, Osama was a piece of shit. I don't believe he was behind nine to eleven. It's it's it's messy, not fully.
Speaker 4: And that's not to say that the United States isn't behind radicalizing this guy to begin with, you know, because we are not innocent when it comes to radicalizing different groups people and not only radicalizing them, but giving them funding that they need in order to carry out heinous ax so that we can in turn go, oh shit, look what they did over there.
Speaker 3: We better go regime change real quick.
Speaker 1: Oh look what's going on in Venezuela right now?
Speaker 4: Like so, and this is I'm surprised it took this long for this one to come up. Yeah, give me your take on this, because honestly, I have I have, I have some beef with this that's going down right now. And like, if we can go and do this and take this guy out in the middle of the night with the people that he had protecting him and everything, why don't we.
Speaker 3: Have any arrests?
Speaker 4: Why don't why don't we go in sweep in and take some people on our own homeland here, like the arrest that we were promised when Donald Trump was running. And let's take that a step Further, if we're allowed to do or able and capable of doing this, why on the fuck did net Yahoo just completely take out an entire civilization like ethnically cleanse an area when he could have just kicked to the leaders and did what we did in Venezuela, Like why did we have to kill shit ton of babies and children?
Speaker 1: So Net and Yahoo did that? Remember the pager incident?
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, yes, But at the same time, we're fucking stomping babies heads in Okay, and not we he he he we, the figuratively we, because the United States is kind of turning a blind eye on this one for.
Speaker 1: Sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: So all right, to get to Venezuela here, what is my take on it. I was never a fan of Maduro.
Speaker 1: I do think that he was a piece of shit human being. Okay, now that being said, there are tons of leaders of tons of countries right now that are also raging pieces of shit that I believe, for moral reasons, should be deposed. Okay, cool, but they're not closer, right Mexicano.
Speaker 2: Mexico's a great example, but I mean, hell, half of Africa. I feel like, if you were to do a change there and put in somebody, and I don't mean somebody who's more favorable to America. I mean somebody who's gonna treat their people like human beings. That would be pretty dope. I'm here for that. It's not gonna happen because we benefit nothing from that. That's all it really comes down to here. Okay, So let's backtrack a bit. Two thousand and two, Hugo Chavez took over Venezuela and they were a powerhouse as far as the world stage was concerned. They were in the top ten as far as their economy was concerned.
Speaker 1: They got more gold than all the mines in.
Speaker 2: Africa combined, they got more oil than Saudi Arabia, and they are right close to the number one superpower on Earth. It's a little skipping a hop across the Caribbean to be in bed with US as far as trade is concerned. They didn't really need much of a strong military because nobody's trying to attack Venezuela, right it was. It was all good, all hunky dory. Hugo Chavez took over and pretty much for two years, all you had to do was just grow what he already had cut to he decides to turn his nation into a socialist nation. Two thousand and four, America tries to come in and spearhead a revolution, doesn't really take, doesn't really take. It was a big swing and a miss on our part, but at least we tried, right, which if you look at South America from nineteen fifty to now, there's been like twenty revolutions that the CIA has directly had their hands involved in, and Venezuela was that way in two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: It didn't work.
Speaker 2: Chavez came back even more socialists than ever before, and in the course of I would I'm just for sake of argument, I'll say six years. But he did this up until his death in twenty thirteen. He turned his nation that was overtly prosperous, overtly successful.
Speaker 1: All of the things were looking green lights.
Speaker 2: He turned it into a dystopian reality for these people to where they were starving. I have homies that are from Venezuela. Bro They were waiting to get their food. You can't just go to the store and buy food because nobody's got money, nobody's got jobs. All of these jobs at these drilling facilities, these mining facilities, whatever else were taken over by the state and shut down. So now nobody's got jobs, nobody's got money. So now you're waiting on your food shipment to get in from the government, and you might get a bag of groceries. The milk expired two weeks ago, the bread's got all the mold on it, the canned goods expired two years ago, and like, that's what the government's giving you to survive this month. Fucking deal with it, right, So they had all the capabilities to fix that. Instead, Chavez ran his country into the ground, nosedive style, because that's how socialism work. It doesn't right, cut too. Maduro his bus driver. That's Maduro's background into politics and all that. He was Chavez's bus driver. He had no background in politics, no background in military. He was just a yes man enough and sucked Chaves his dick so hard and so good that before has died, he gave him the crown, so to speak. And Maduro did a lot of heinous shit against crimes against humanity of his own people too. Okay, cool, So I don't have a problem with him being deposed in that regard. The issue that I have is the reason why Okay, it wasn't for moral reasons, and it wasn't because of fentanyl, which comes from China. And it wasn't because of cocaine, which comes from Colombia Nicaragua. And it wasn't from the drug cartels. Because although Venezuela does have two pretty big cartels, Mexico has like all of the fucking cartels. We haven't done shit for them or against them, I should say, dude, they have been operating in America for quite some time.
Speaker 1: Yo, Trende or rawua is A is a bad group.
Speaker 2: I'm not denying that they're not public enemy number one as far as who's causing more deaths in this country. Neither is the cartel to Soul right, which is like their paramilitary cartel.
Speaker 1: That's a Venezuela thing.
Speaker 2: They don't have a a massive foothold in America.
Speaker 4: So you're saying, your issue is the reason we went in there, not that we went in there, because on the flip side, on the tails side of the Trump derangement syndrome, they're saying that, you know, the people that are Trump can do no good, is that he shouldn't have been there, We shouldn't have done this in the first place, not realizing that Biden also.
Speaker 3: Had a bounty on Maduro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is this is the argument I want to make to the Republicans that are on the head side of the Trump arrangement syndrome coin that Trump can do no wrong by anybody and is like, fuck, yeah, I get in there and take that motherfucker out.
Speaker 3: Well, how would that?
Speaker 4: How would you guys feel if China decided to come in when Joe Biden stole our presidency and was an illegitimate leader, how would like, I don't give a fuck, Like I'm all for getting rid of by and doing it and yeah, fuck you, But if China or Russia was to come into our country and take and kidnap Joe Biden, I'd have something to fucking say about.
Speaker 1: It, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. And so what that's With that being said, I also believe the Maduro gave himself over. And the reason why I believe this is because they brought his wife with him. Typically, historically speaking, when you go in and take out the bad guy and you bag and tag him and you bring him in for for you know, prison sentence or execution or whatever else, his wife is not arrested with him arrested quote unquote. I am currently of the believer right what yo. I've talked to people like, well, you know, she was involved with all of it, this and this.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, if Trump gets brought down for impeachment, are they also gonna arraign Ivanka Trump for her involvement.
Speaker 2: In his shady business dealings. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. So why would they bag and tag his wife too? She wasn't the mastermind, She wasn't even his second in command.
Speaker 1: She was the wife.
Speaker 2: So I am of the belief currently that Maduro knew what was going down, knew it was about to go down, and signed a deal. This was like the quid pro quote, and he was arrested quote unquote.
Speaker 1: In reality, he willingly came over.
Speaker 2: He already knew what time was as soon as he heard the helicopters going off. Only thirty two of his guards were killed, and all of them were Cuban for the record, not a single Venezuelan.
Speaker 1: That's interesting in and of itself.
Speaker 2: And then all of the Venezuelan guards are saying that they got hit with sound wave technology sounds like they ran and hit for a bit until the choppers went away. And I'm not saying the sound technology doesn't work. It absolutely does. There's examples of that. But also is that really what happened? Or did the Venezuelan guard see the birds come in and they're like, E I'm just gonna go I'm gonna go a shit real quick and I'll be back in a minute.
Speaker 1: Oh, what do you mean he's gone what? I don't know?
Speaker 4: And they were They were most likely given the memo of what was about to go down and knew that he was in on it and was willingly giving himself up. Like you said, let the other people take the bullets, and then and then we can have a twofer and a two for one, and now we can brag about this crazy weaponry that the Americans have, so that now we have this a new boogeyman to scare the shit out of people with, so that they don't even try to fuck with us.
Speaker 2: Which we've had the sound wave technology since the late nineties early two thousands.
Speaker 1: Fuck. I remember it being on an episode of Future Weapons on Discovery. Do you remember that show, dude, bro?
Speaker 4: I remember they fucking announced a heart attack gun back.
Speaker 1: In the fifties, thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we have whatever crazy tech you think is only in James Bond movies. No, no, no, the American military industrial complex has it and can scale it to whatever level you want.
Speaker 1: We've been had that, that's nothing new.
Speaker 2: And I mean you could look at the riots that took place in not Siberia, uh Serbia, right, these these protests that were happening in the streets. They flew a drone over firing sound waves at it, and you see the crowd disperse.
Speaker 1: Okay, So like we've already had this.
Speaker 3: They have trucks.
Speaker 4: They have trucks that do the same thing with the loudspeakers on them that it gives off a frequency that is you it's immobilizing, so you either run from it or you just drop. And you're right, this is not something new. This is but you say the Americans have this crazy new boogeyman weapon. You know, it's like, of course, like it's a two for one man, like, yeah, let's let's get this going. And and you know this has been Trump's thing, bro, this has been Trump's thing. It's like we'll make a public arrest. But at the same time, behind the scenes, we'll make sure that you're set up, you know. I think that that's the same thing that happened with Islane Maxwell. I don't think that Jeffrey Epstein is even dead.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think that. Uh shit, there's a another one that I don't think is dead either. But besides the point, like, I have a feeling that this is kind of Trump's negotiation tool for optics.
Speaker 2: And I honestly don't believe they had anything to do with Maduro's treatment of his people. I think it had a lot to do with China and Russia. Actually, I think this was a five D chess move that was played to the public as if it was for the righteous reasons.
Speaker 1: In reality, this was a hit against bricks.
Speaker 3: So Blackrock a hit against bricks.
Speaker 4: Blackrock just formed a USO R, which is an oil coin, which is supposed to go live February first, and we just got how many billions of barrels of oil in doing this too. So this goes in tokenizing because because the dollar's crashing, you know, we can pretend that it's not all we want. But Trump's not stupid, and he's setting us up for or us. He's setting up a new system that we're going to transition into. And I think it has a lot to do with this Venezuela thing.
Speaker 1: I think it does. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg, at least the Home Maduro situation. Right. So, as well as this was.
Speaker 2: A hit against China, because China has had their eye on Venezuelan's Venezuela's resources for.
Speaker 1: A good while now, which is nothing new.
Speaker 2: Right when the oil industry crashed as far as America was concerned in twenty sixteen, I have buddies that were working in Democratic Republica of the Congo and Nigeria for Chevron. The barrels cost went down like rock bottom, so America couldn't afford to send their people to Africa to dreu for oil anymore.
Speaker 1: They came home and Chinese.
Speaker 2: Affiliates, officials, whatever term you want to put China moved in when America moved out. Because that's how this works. China understands the writing on the walls. They fucked themselves out of their number one asset with that one child policy. Their one asset was their insane amount of number of human beings.
Speaker 1: They fucked themselves out.
Speaker 2: Of that so bad that they understand that in twenty years, thirty years, their labor force isn't gonna be there. So they understand that they have to tighten the noose around the world on an economic and business standpoint rather than a military in wartime.
Speaker 1: So that's what they've been doing very strategically for the past few years.
Speaker 2: That's how this whole Belton Road initiative also ties in, which we can go into the whole situation with Iran and Pakistan and their border situation last year. That also very much ties into China and the Belton Roade initiative whatever. So China has been i in Venezuela's resources for years and years and years, and Maduro was really looking forward to making those Chinese dollar bills right cut two Russia because of all the sanctions and because the entire world wants the situation in Ukraine and Russia to end right for whatever reason however it needs to happen.
Speaker 1: Enough's enough. The people that are making money off of it have made their money, and now it's getting to a point to where they can no longer hide the human rights violations. Like we got to wrap this shit up. Boys, it's time to put a bow on it.
Speaker 2: But nobody is willing to capitulate because everybody's got their pride involved with it. So now Russia was also eyeing Venezuelan oil because nobody's willing to buy Russian oil because of the crazy sanctions. Because Trump wasn't just talking sanctions, he was putting one hundred and fifty five percent on countries because they wouldn't play his ball. Like, Yo, Trump is not that guy. Say what you want about him. Is he a raging piece of shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Does he get results, whether that's good results or bad results? Also, yeah, that's kind of his thing. He stirs the pot. He loves stirring that pot.
Speaker 4: He wrote the book The Art of the Deal, and he based it off of the Art of War. Yeah, and the guy is focused. Man, he's a warhawk when it comes to business. He wants to close deals. So he's looking at the United States as he should. I mean as far as a business owner standpoint, like where can we gain ground as a business? Where do you think he's going with this greenland thing? Because I've been I got no idea.
Speaker 1: I have been trying to wrap my head around it.
Speaker 2: But to break down what you just said, for decades American said we want a businessman to run America like a business and put us back on the right footing. And then we get the businessman, the fucking businessman in charge. Now all of a sudden, y'all don't like it because he plays ugly, he plays dirty hardball, and it's like, yeah, that's how business works.
Speaker 1: This is this is moneys and dollars and figures. The morals and decency are so far removed from the conversation.
Speaker 2: That is not what we're talking about here. We're talking straight statistics and math. Matt, don't give a fuck about your feelings, So right off the rip, that's a thing second second tier on that. I think the Venezuela conversation, a part of that was political, a part of it was for the optics, and a part of it was five D chess that we're not gonna see play out for another probably five years. In about five years, we're gonna be like, damn, I'm so glad that this happened, because this and this and this played out with it too. Now, as long as America doesn't go into Venezuela and tried to nation build because we suck at that. We are really good at military shit, we suck at nation building that we don't have it within our tool belt. So as long as they, the Venezuelans, can take charge of their own country and revitalize their industries on their terms, it's gonna be fucking dope. If America gets in there and tries to revitalize their government for them, it's fucked.
Speaker 1: It's so fucked ten ways to Sunday, it's fucked.
Speaker 2: But anyway, cutting two the Greenland conversation, brother, I have tried breaking this down by every metric that makes sense. If we're talking about land mass, Sure, they got a lot of land, most of it is unusable permafrost ice block. Okay, they have a population of under six thousand people. They don't have unless, as of what we know right now, they don't have some sort of rare earths that would make it a super viable position. Once upon a time, we had a line of military outposts across Greenland with radar systems because we were trying to watch if Russia was gonna make the Soviet Union rather was gonna make an attack on us from the north. So we had a string of radar outposts across Greenland. We have satellites now that can see all this shit well before the radar systems will see it, So there's no purpose to us having some sort of military outposts across Greenland. Satellites have negated the need for radar systems. On that point, I cannot find any viable reason why the United States needs Greenland for military, or for economic or for geopolitical clout unless is a big asterisk, unless Greenland has some sort of proven reserves or mineral deposits of rare earths that they are not being public about right now because of the target that it would put on their back, which could be could be.
Speaker 1: If that's the case, I think that might be what Trump's trying to move in for. But other than that, I can't find a fucking reason.
Speaker 3: Dude, Am I frozen on your end? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay, you froze up a couple of times, but no, you're good.
Speaker 3: Okay, as long as you can hear me, that's all good.
Speaker 4: So I was kind of hoping that you would come through with a strategic aspect that I'm not seeing because of your military background.
Speaker 3: Maybe, you know.
Speaker 4: Like if we had bases there we could reach with missile capabilities certain areas that he wants to have a stronghold on.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe, but even still last year we gave the UK nukes to hold on to for us, So like, whatever capabilities we need reach for, we've got it already.
Speaker 4: I think that there's a resource there that we're not aware of, And I think that's the only thing that makes sense. Is there some sort of resource there that we're not aware of?
Speaker 2: Well, there is always the black pill option, right, So any war game or end of world catastrophe simulation you will ever run, somehow Greenland will be the last Lamb mask standing.
Speaker 1: And there's multiple reasons for that one.
Speaker 2: There's only like two airports in the country that are like international, they have a very low population, it's very cold there. Uh, there's a lot of land that is being unused right now. So for instance, let's just say hypothetically COVID was the scary plague that they tried to make it out to be just for shits and gigs. Let's pretend like legitimately, if you caught COVID, you had like a fifty shot of dying. Fifty shot, right, Greenland would be one of the last areas affected, and even when it did get hit, it wouldn't have gotten hit hard because of the dispersement of land versus population, how cold it is, all of these things. Their nation is under sixty thousand people. My city has more than sixty thousand people in it, and I'm in bump fuck nowhere as Ville, Louisiana.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. So for this massive nation to have that, there is an argument.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I agree with this, but it is at least it's a point to say that Trump is trying to take over Greenland because that is going to be the new Alamo for the world when the next big catastrophe happens, and he wants that to be an American Alamo.
Speaker 4: I don't know, well, I could see that also, you know, because Trump, with his ego and the way that he thinks is like I'm the one that did that. I can definitely see that because he would go down in the history books if ever was. But let's get conspiratorial here a little bit, because I know that you think flat earthers are retarded as fucks. You talking to a full blown retard right here, Okay, And I want to bring this up. If we could go into space, why are these rich motherfuckers building.
Speaker 2: Bunkers because they haven't made a viable colony outside of our planet yet. I also think that's why Musk is fighting tooth and nail to be the first person to colonize Mars. And also why Russia, China, and America are trying to build a lunar base right now, power by nuclear power. I think all of that ties in.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just wanted to know your take.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go down the whole rabbit hole of flat versus round debate because.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know.
Speaker 4: And my opinion is that we live in a simulated, flat, hollowed out realm.
Speaker 1: And that's fair. I'm not trying to fight you on that right now.
Speaker 2: But I also think it's interesting how if you look at Elon Musk's business moves, every single one of them can be connected to colonizing Mars. He has an underground boring company because you're gonna need to make underground bases when you get to Mars. He has a space company because you need that when you get to Mars. He has electronic car manufacturing companies. Because those are the only vehicles that are gonna work on the surface of Mars. He has AI robot companies because those are gonna be your slave workforce when you get to Mars and try to make things happen. Like all of it ties into him truly trying to get to Mars.
Speaker 1: But I don't believe it's to save humanity. I actually believe it's more for business reasons.
Speaker 2: I actually know two rocket scientists and one rocket engineer that we're working with SpaceX on His was that the Hercules four rockets. I forget, it's been a minus since I talked to them. I should reach out, But anyway, they were actually working on components of these rockets, and whenever I ask them, what's the push here? Is it just for the bragging rights to say that he's the one that colonized Mars? Like, no, No, it's because they have crystallized methanol on Mars and they know it, and whoever gets there first can claim the entire planet. And I'm like, wait, what do you mean? So whoever out there doesn't know what methanol is. We also would call this LNG liquid natural gas, right, it is when you take natural gas methane and you condense it down and compress it down to a liquid state, it becomes methanol. Asian countries are using this as a fuel source the same way that Americans are using something called ethanol, right, except methanol is more clean burning. It doesn't gum up your carburetors and things like this. Mars has a lot of crystallized methanol on their surface.
Speaker 1: How did it get there? Why to get there? We don't know.
Speaker 2: We can argue about that one day, But right now, if Musk gets there first and builds a colony and starts mining for this methanol, and then builds a processing factory or facility, I should say, to make a fuel source out of it, he will have privatized space exploration. Because the hardest part of getting to space, if we believe the globe bottle is breaking through our atmosphere, once you get to Mars, there's no atmosphere. It doesn't take nearly as much effort to get off of Mars as it does to get off of Earth. So basically, if we can get from Earth to Mars, use that as a launching platform and then use the fuel source that's already there, we don't have to bring fuel with us to get from wherever we're going. We can refuel on Mars, and we could use that to explore the entirety of the Solar system, giving him a cut of everything from the top to the bottom. So I'm like, all right, eln you, being the business guy that you are, what's the possibility of you trying to do this to save the humanity and what's the possibility of you doing this to become the richest guy to ever exist on Earth?
Speaker 1: Period? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can see that, and I can see exactly where you're going with it. I just don't look at Mars the same way that you do. I believe that Mars is a place. I just don't believe that it is beyond beyond on the firmament that we can't get past, you know.
Speaker 3: And for that that is.
Speaker 4: Definitely a full blown podcast that we could spend hours on at another point in time. But I firmly believe that space is faking gay. But I'm not saying that Mars doesn't exist. It just doesn't exist in the same way that I believe it to exist.
Speaker 1: And you might be right, So honestly.
Speaker 3: That'd be.
Speaker 4: And you might be right, you know, and you know what, and that's a debate that that's a debate that I refuse to get into with people in my personal lives anymore, because at the end of the day, when I lay my head on that pillow, I don't give two fux what anybody thinks the shape of the Earth is.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I've I've had to do that with a few people who like that is their whole thing is the Earth being flat, And.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, cool that that could be a belief of yours.
Speaker 2: But like you understand, you telling the world about this information, it doesn't matter. Everybody still has to go to work Monday morning, Like everybody still has to pay their taxes at the of the year.
Speaker 1: Like it this doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does, because then you'll see your whole perspective shifts and you could like rig the game. I'm like, dude, I see what you're saying, and I'm not negating how perspective does make reality a thing around you. And like I feel that I do, But that doesn't take away from your boss being a dickhead to you at work tomorrow. Like you see what I'm saying, the same what you're saying like when you go to bed at night, it doesn't actually make a mole hills difference. But some people like that is their whole shtick. And it's like, I'm yeah, that's that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Sure, I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it, and you know, and I've I've stood my ground and I've been on debate shows, I've debated friends. I've lost friends because they're like, I can't believe you're retarded enough to believe in such stupid shit or you know, but I'm gonna tell you this, Like my relationship, my friendships with people, it's not that important that I'm gonna lose a friendship whether or not you believe the same thing that I do.
Speaker 3: You know, that's retarded.
Speaker 4: Like I'm friends with people that don't like the same sports teams that I like. I'm friends with people that aren't Christian. I'm Christian. That doesn't mean I can't be friends with you and we can't have different opinions. And the fact that these people will go to war, man, yeah, they will draw their fucking line in the sand. And it's like, this is where I stand.
Speaker 3: And if you're not here by the end of the day, then where one of us is fucking bleeding.
Speaker 4: It's like why why, But yeah, you know it's I guess you're just so attached to that that I don't know, Man, I was there, Like, I would love to get into these debates with people, but once that camera's off and I'm walking my dog, I don't give a fuck with that person's thinking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And in one sense, I feel like.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are of that belief right, Like it's.
Speaker 2: Fun to have these debates, and especially in the Christian uh since right, because I've I've we have multiple Christian flat earthers that have been on our show. How Josh Monday is an affiliate of ours and it's not a yeah, yeah, we fucking love Josh one of the best human beings alive honestly in my opinion, But this isn't a salvation issue. Therefore it's not worth fighting over. It's fun to debate, it's fun to have open form conversations and we can agree to disagree, we can.
Speaker 1: Get into the thick of it.
Speaker 2: Wait whatever, whatever, it doesn't take away from Jesus, so like it doesn't actually fucking matter, but like it's fun to talk about. It's the same thing with Nephlom, big dog. Okay, I do believe the Nephilam were a real thing, and I believe their bloodline carries through today all the stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, one percent. They're only mentioned in like ten verses in the entire Bible. But there are people that act like that is.
Speaker 4: Right, right, right, because if you go in the Book of Enoch, the Book of joshure like, and I've looked in the Cancel of Nicias said, hey, that's gonna kind of fuck up what we're trying to do here.
Speaker 3: Let's not bring those in.
Speaker 2: And I've looked into the Book of Enoch, dude, and I'm not saying it's a forgery, but I'm saying that it doesn't tie into the rest of the story. And even if it did, it's not. It doesn't add or take away from Jesus. It's not a salvation issue, is my thing. That's that's the thing. So we could debate it, we could talk about it in the deeper meaning and the bloodlines and demon spawns and all the stuff. I'm here for it, but it's nothing that right, Yeah, yeah, for sure, but it's not something that we need to like draw a line in the sand about and like cut ties and cut relationships with because this person doesn't believe in Enoch and this person does. It's like it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of shit about what is going to get somebody into heaven or not.
Speaker 1: It's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Oh, I totally agree with you, brother, and I have so many Christian friends that will get you know. I just had Hank Parish on and he thought he was coming on my show to have a heavy debate with me about baptism because you know, I'm taking my time and I'm going to do it when I want to do it, and I have a very specific person that is going to do Josh Monday is going to be the person that baptized.
Speaker 1: Hell YEAHNK.
Speaker 4: And Hank's like, man, just go to one of your churches and get it done tomorrow. Like what do you get a car accident? Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I came.
Speaker 3: On my show.
Speaker 4: He came on my show and he thought he was going to come on and have a hefty debate with me about the importance and he was ready to draw that line in the sand and go to war with me. And I just brought him on and I was like, I'm interested. Why do you think the way that you think? And I kind of sat back and crossed my arms and I was like, Okay, cool, I like your perspective. I like, at the end of the day, I'm still going to do what I do. I will get baptized when I'm good and ready. I don't think that I should baptize myself till I finish the Bible, like with the mind state that I have now, not the little kid Bible or not the little kid in mind that I had, Yeah, going to church and still like that, like I have discernment now.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of years put under my belt.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I want to know what I'm signing myself.
Speaker 1: Up for a war. I'm gonna be honest with you, signing yourself.
Speaker 3: Up for a war, I get that.
Speaker 4: But you know in hindsight and and you know, I'm not gonna fucking I'm not gonna go buy something without knowing what it is that I'm getting first is what is what I'm saying, you know. And it's like, I'm not just gonna run out and baptize myself when Mormons Jehovah's witnesses, whatever, I could be getting myself into some fucked up shit, and I want to know what I'm getting myself into first. Sorry, Hank, I love you to death, brother, but my salvation is good enough for me. Because there was somebody hanging on the cross right next to Jesus and he didn't get baptized.
Speaker 2: Dude, that was literally the argument I was gonna make. Yes, all right, for anybody listening and for yourself. Here, the Bible does tell us to get baptized. Yes, Now, is that going to keep you from heaven?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, it is not, because there's multiple examples in the Bible. The most notable would be the thief hanging on the cross next to Jesus who never got baptized, and at the last few moments before he died, accepted Jesus and was with him in paradise. Okay, he lived a life of sin up until that very moment and found the light.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, I understand that that also is an exception, and we should look at that as the exception, not the rule. I get this, but also let's not negate the fact that Jesus waited until he was thirty to get baptized. The actual son of God waited until he was thirty to get baptized. Also worth mentioning, he did that to start his ministry. He didn't do that to sanctify himself and rid himself of the sins that he didn't commit. Because he was Jesus, there was a reason for it. So this is also why I have an issue with Catholics who baptize babies. Bro that there's they don't That's not a thing. That's not a thing anyway.
Speaker 4: If a child dies before thirteen, God, Yeah, if I want to go speak the word of God and preach, then I should be baptized and I should know that Bible.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But as a follower of Christ who's not a very good one, I will add I try, I pray every day, I sin, I fall short all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm working on bettering myself.
Speaker 2: Brother, I say this all the time. I'm a horrible representation. I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: But when it comes down to it, I believe that my morals are good, and I do my best to follow the teachings of Christ and be a good moral person. And if I was to get in a car accident on my way to work, tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that I'm going to end up on the right side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's yeah. So should everybody get baptized, yea, when they make the decision that they are ready to take that step of faith. That's that's what that's supposed to be. It's not supposed to be forced on you. It's not supposed to be guilt tripped onto you either, right, and you're gonna go to heaven whether you're baptized or not as long because God knows your heart. God knows your actual heart of hearts. That's that you could and that's the thing. Being baptized is an outward expression, that is you telling the world where you're at and what you're about. God knows where you're at before you ever dunk under the water. He knows your heart of hearts, and that's who's actually gonna judge you.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's also a contract because when you take that baptism, you're saying to God, I am well aware of what I am doing from here on out. And so you're gonna be held at a higher standard once you are baptized.
Speaker 3: Just know that.
Speaker 4: So if you are ready baptized, then you better be able to be ready to walk in that light.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And then also the other side of that is it's okay. God knows you're gonna fuck up. He's fully aware of that. That's why Jesus came right. And so it's very important that we talked about this to a couple episodes ago. The prodigal Son, right, he went out and did all these crazy things, but he came back. People need to understand that he came back though, right. Just because you're out there living whatever way, But you prayed a prayer one time and you took a little bath one time at a church with people watching you, that doesn't mean that you got the.
Speaker 1: Green light to go do whatever you're gonna do right now.
Speaker 2: Granted, yes, you are washing the blood of Jesus, your sin has been erased, and all these things agreed, there are still consequences for your actions even after the fact. That doesn't go away. Some of those consequences might be played out here on earth. Some of them might be after the fact, whenever you meet him and stand before and face to face, whatever the case is. But the prodigal Son is a great example of God's grace, his love, his mercy. All these things but the son came back to the father's house. I feel like a lot of people are still out there living in their wildness, expecting that if they died right now, they that is them coming home. And it's like, no, no, You've got to come back to not not the churches in the brick and mortar building. You have to come back to the faith. You got to come back into the fold. You gotta start walking with Jesus again. That's how that goes. And you're gonna fall short, You're gonna fuck up, You're gonna stumble. Everybody does.
Speaker 1: You're human.
Speaker 2: It's it's literally built into your DNA code. But you're supposed to give it your absolute best effort and God knows if you were short changing it or not.
Speaker 1: That's the point.
Speaker 4: But and if you do fall short, you guys can always rely on Wednesday and Sunday. You can tune in to the Cult of Conspiracy and have the read alongs. Because Josh Monday does Bible book studies. Every Wednesday he is reading from the New Testament and every Sunday he's reading from the Old Testament. And I will be damned if we're not going to finish that book by the end of the year.
Speaker 3: Pretty soon.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't Is he actually trying to finish it all in one year or is he kind of like breaking it down?
Speaker 4: I think I think we passed the year. He's been He's been with you guys for over a year, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Yes I was.
Speaker 4: I was short lived doing my episodes and we started around the same time and that.
Speaker 3: Was over a year ago.
Speaker 1: Bro, whenever you're ready for the record, like what the offer is on the table.
Speaker 3: I'll be ready, Bro, I'll be ready.
Speaker 4: Like, Man, I've been trying to get this round table up off of the ground and I was having issues. Now I have a great co host, Anthony Griffeo who we were talking about Alex Jones earlier, like he rubs elbows with that guy. Like, I'll have great guests and I have great chemistry with this guy. Only thing is, man, is he doesn't want to bring on females to the round tables. And that was the whole thing. And he's like, man, females don't belong at the conversation at the table. Why you having these kind of conversations? And I was like, Bro, we're bringing We're making thought provoking content. We're not fucking making world governing decisions here.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait? Why why don't women belong on the conversation here? I must have missed this. Is he a sexist?
Speaker 2: Or is he going off of that one section where it says women aren't supposed to have positions over a man or something, because that's also taken out of context a lot.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things that are taking out of context.
Speaker 4: And I don't want this to come off as my buddy Anthony is a bad guy in any way, shape or form. We just don't see eye to eye on this one certain thing. And I'm not gonna sit here and say why he defends why he defends because I'm not one hundred percent sure why. I just know we don't see eye to eye on this. So it's been hanging us up a little bit. I was going to present a show to you, man, I had I had this girl and she goes by the Pretty Patriot. She was kind of all maga, and then the Epstein Files thing happened, and she kind of was quiet on TikTok for a while, but she came back. She was like, fuck it, we were gonna do a variety show together, and that's the show I was going to give to the cult of conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she has fucking.
Speaker 4: Disappeared out of thin air, like two months ago.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: I did all the graphics for the show, I had the show name, I made the intro.
Speaker 3: I was ready to rock.
Speaker 4: We were ready to record the first episode, and I haven't heard from her.
Speaker 2: Dude, I personally I enjoy hearing from the female perspective, right, So in my new co host, Raven Lee, right that, whenever Jonathan took off and we brought her on as the new co host, I had multiple people like friends of mine, like in the real world, right, they reached out.
Speaker 1: We're like, bro, I mean, I don't know if that's gonna work.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of the big podcasts on Earth, the biggest ones don't have female Like you might be fucking yourself here, And I'm like, dude, okay, how could I break this down? Half of the world's population is female.
Speaker 1: By us not bringing in that, we are sectioning off half of our potential listeners right off the rip. And that's just bad math. Right.
Speaker 2: Secondly, in the conspiracy community, it used to be a boys club. It absolutely used to be all dudes and you would have the random token female be a part of the conversation and that was a rarity.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: My analytics we are about a sixty to forty split as far as male to female goes, and that was before Raven Lee ever came on the mic. We are getting closer and closer to a fifty to fifty spread of male listeners and female listeners. So it only stands to reason that this would be a positive move in all regards. And some people don't like it. Some people think that a female's voice is just oh, I don't want to hear from her. Well, well, you're an inceel and you probably get disgusted by vagina. I'm sorry that you're probably a closet and homosexual. I can't help you on that. I really can't, But like, no, I actually appreciate no, no, no, not you. I'm saying, like, there's people we dude, I haven't checked our comments section in quite some time, because honestly, it's it's where.
Speaker 1: Dreams go to die.
Speaker 2: These people, they comment the worst things ever, and they don't even realize they're feeding the algorithm, because again, love and hate the algorithm clicks the same regardless, So like, go for it. Just just shit on it and piss and moan in the comments all you want. But it's the same haters to listen to every single episode without fail, but they'll comment like five comments underneath every episode and it's like, cool, you're helping me boost my algorithm through vitriol, which whatever. And it's these same people that are like, oh my god, why can't we bring the sauceage fest back?
Speaker 1: Fuck these females.
Speaker 2: And it's like, tell me you're gay without telling me that you're gay, all right now? I mean cool, dude. I mean you're like almost naked. I mean I don't that's a youth thing.
Speaker 1: That's cool? Do you?
Speaker 2: But like, it blows my mind, honestly. And there's so many more females out there that are making their way into the conspiratorial conversation, into the truth or movement, and especially with the amount of research that they are able to do. Because I'll be honest with you, I am of the belief that females make way better investigators than men do. And all they have to all they have to do is take a personal stance into it, and that's it. They're They're wholeheartedly thrown in here. I believe they like even cops, like female cops that are on the street right now, that's dangerous. There's so many accidental shootings from female cops. It's way more than men. However, a female in a detective role, she's unmatched. She's unfucking matched. No guy's gonna be able to keep up with this chick. That's just how they that's how they're built in the conspiracy world. Whenever we're digging into crazy deep dives into obscure topics and obscure you know, articles from a newspaper from bump.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Nowhere'sville Tulsa from the nineteen fifties. Oh no, no, she'll find it. Oh, she gonna find it.
Speaker 4: And it's like, and there's dots connected that I never would have connected without some of these female researchers out there. You know, Amy says, what the fuck shit cosmic peach, dude, Like, she's put together some of the greatest episodes in piece together dots that I never would have been able to piece together without her research and just that set of a different, different set of.
Speaker 3: Eyes, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and shout out to the haters. Man, I noticed that you do get a lot of hate mail, because the last time I was on Your Guys' episode, I was reading through some of the comments, which I don't normally do, but I was seeing what the difference is between Your Guys's comments that you get in my comments, and man, there was a lot of haters on there. And there was one guy that was on there that was like worst show ever, And I was like, what didn't you like about the show? And I got no response. We had three different opinions about everything that we discussed on that show. Bro like you, Jonathan, and myself, we all hit it from a different angle. And it's like, I don't see anybody that was listening to that that didn't hear something they could get behind. And so it's just people are gonna hate. Haters are gonna hate. I say it on my show every single episode, I say, please be sure to give a five star review and leave a comment, even if it's tell me to go fuck myself, because you're still helping me.
Speaker 2: Out basically, And so I honestly can't tell you last time I read the comments. I think it was around the time when when Jonathan decided to take his leave from the show.
Speaker 1: There was three episodes where he decided to try to.
Speaker 2: Debunk the Bible, and you know that't that wasn't the best move ever, but like, I respect his opinion on it.
Speaker 1: He tried debunking.
Speaker 2: Adam and Eve, Moses, and Noah's flood, and like half of the world's popular believes these stories wholeheartedly. And so we had like forty something comments underneath that were not kind, and I was reading them to see, like, you know what, maybe, cause I don't know, it's very hard when you're looking at your analytics to get a litmus test for which talking point more of your listeners get down more with, right, So, like, as I'm the Christian and he's more of the esoteric guy, I'm thinking to myself that, like, probably more of our listeners get down on the Christian ideology, maybe not full fledged, maybe not even my flavor of it, but more aligned with my views and his.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking, like, maybe I'm the asshole here.
Speaker 2: Maybe the people actually want to hear the Biblical debunking and things like that.
Speaker 1: Let me check out the comments.
Speaker 2: Since he was up, brother no knew they were not happy with Jonathan whatsoever, and even the haters were actually siding with me on those and I was like, well, I guess that's my answer. We don't have we have like a diehard Christian listener base, but we have a lot of listeners that felt some.
Speaker 1: Type of way about these topics. That's for goddamn sure.
Speaker 2: So like, all right, fine, And I think that might have been the last time I really read the comments with like actually trying to see what the people were talking about, because dude, the other side of that is when you start, and I've heard so many top tier podcasters say, never read the comments because you're gonna start curtailing yourself and changing how you speak and what you talk about and all these things to try to bend to the will of them, and they will never be pleased, Like the mob will never be satisfied with anything you put out. Ever, the haters are gonna hate whether you say the sky is blue or the sky is red. The same person that's throwing up a middle finger to you is gonna do that anyway, because that's like that's like their own weird, fucked up dopamine dump. So don't even acknowledge that they're there.
Speaker 4: Just do you to respond, right respond, They're like, Oh, I got this fucker on the hook, bro, you can't be more right. That is where that's where my biggest beef with musicians is is because they'll start catering to people that are hating on.
Speaker 3: Him and then their music.
Speaker 4: You they lose sight of what made them great in the first place, yep, And they're trying to make music for what they think people like instead of making music from their heart, which is what made us fall in love with him in the first place.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And what's that? Oh shit, I wish cermember this dude's name.
Speaker 2: He's a YouTuber And it started out with him, you know, making a little YouTube contents and he was he was doing pretty okay. He got to like, I don't know, one hundred thousand subscribers, which is solid, good for him, good things, But he started bending to the will of his comment section, right. He started doing more and more outlandish antics to get positivity.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: It started off very innocuous. They want him to wear a certain T shirt on camera?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, cool, And you know, he went from like one hundred k views or one hundred k subscribers to like two hundred k subscribers because he started basically saying like, hey, I'll.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you want me to do, just put it in the comments.
Speaker 2: Next thing, you know, he's doing like muck bong type shit, but with like horrible things for his body. He's now under thirty and he's had three heart attacks because the people keep feeding him like, Hey, we want to watch you chug fifty frosties from Wendy's and make a video of it. And he does this so consistently, not just with these things, but all the things. He's sacrificing his actual health to please the comments section. And it's like, brother, no, abs a fucking lutely not like but there are so many content creators out there that that's what they do. Meanwhile, I'm like, I'm just gonna if I do check the comments on the Rare Blue Moon that I do, it might be for like audio quality, right, because if for some reason I thought the audio was solid but it came out like trash, I want to hear about it from them to where if it's early enough. But we just posted it and it's in the first couple of hours, Like, oh shit, we can go back and re edit some stuff, whatever the case will be. But honestly, we've gotten things down to such a good place here that we don't even need to do that.
Speaker 1: So it's like I'm not I'm not gonna do that. I'm just not checking the comments. You know.
Speaker 2: If they want to post and have us read it, then they comment on Patreon or they DM us there, and that's that's pretty much it.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm a firm believer in post and ghosts, and I do that on my page a lot. People will be even friends will be like, man, I posted on your sorry, dude, I have posting ghosts like I don't. I don't engage like I just don't because a lot of the time it's hate. And like I said, once they know that they got you on the hook, they're gonna say the most hurtful, hateful.
Speaker 3: Things to keep you on the hook. Yeah, and I just don't do it. Man.
Speaker 4: I'll say, I'll say what I have to say, and I'll leave it up there and walk away from it. I do engage every once in a while just to get a stir out of somebody, but I always do it on somebody else's and I'll like say, say some fucked up shit and always true, but I'll do some shit stir the pile or stir the pot and walk away and never come back to it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it feels good, it does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it feels good not to engage. I don't know, man, it's getting late.
Speaker 3: My brain is kind of Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel that. Yeah, I feel that, brother.
Speaker 2: I will say though we have been commenting on the TikTok and the Instagram lately, Ravenlee has been taking charge on those, thank god, but every now and then I'll drop a comment.
Speaker 1: But it's where I hate making clips. That's a new thing that we have to like start doing, is making clips and putting them up, and it's like, I fucking hate that shit. But anyway, Cataus can't.
Speaker 4: Wait till this is my full time job, bro. That then then I can actually do the clips that I want to do and give the show the attention that it needs.
Speaker 1: I feel that.
Speaker 2: Hell, it is my full time job and I'm just now starting to give the clips attention and it's I fucking I can't stand it.
Speaker 1: I do love the process.
Speaker 2: I love editing, and I love playing around with different stuff, but like, man, I hate that you have to stay so consistent with it when I have so many other things going on in my day to day life. It's like, Okay, I have to section off an extra hour to go through and find a thing that I think would be an interesting clip to put up on the tiktoks and the Instagram and all this and throw in images and the stuff.
Speaker 1: And it's like, motherfucker, I just ough's. But that's part of the game. It's part of the job, you know. Here's what it is anyway, catalyst for any of the good cult members that have never heard of you before and would like to see your content. Give the shameless plugs by the way, can they go?
Speaker 3: Man? I am so excited you guys.
Speaker 4: YouTube after five fucking years, has just given me my channel back. It's a shell of a channel. I have to start from scratch, but man, I'm starting to build it all up and I'll be launching it here this week that I'll be posting links for everybody so you can start following me on YouTube. You're not going to get the meat and potatoes of everything, because I have to be YouTube friendly over there. But you know, I got to get my shop in the main shopping mall if I want people to shop.
Speaker 3: At my store.
Speaker 4: But from now you get the full episodes at Rumble. I have a Patreon under a White Rabbit podcast. You can find me at all the usual suspects. You know, your Apple podcast here, Spotify's if you want to see some fire content, and we were talking about these promos. I am a meme warrior when it comes to graphics, video editing.
Speaker 3: Design, AI audio.
Speaker 4: I am a fucking ninja when it comes to that shit. So if you want top notch social media content, go check out the White Rabbit Podcast on Instagram X all your usual suspects.
Speaker 3: You will be able to find me there.
Speaker 4: And man, I'd be putting out a lot of the same type of things that you guys do, just with the different perspective on it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I just had on Sierra or Divinely Sierra, and we came on and we were talking about the real society. We broke down reptilians and their role in today's society, and we get with all the fantastical shit. So if you guys are listening to some shit over here and Jacob is like, eh, I really can't get down with that, I probably do get down with it.
Speaker 3: So come check me out.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, everybody, go check out the White Rabbit podcast Catalyst Jones check them out on all the things, all the stuff. Honestly, you could just type in the name Catalyst Jones and you'll see all of his shit. We'll put some links in the description as well. Also within the link in the description below. If you will like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion in the best place to go be to cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 1: That link is in the show notes below.
Speaker 2: Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to whoever's handling your retirement portfolio, and ask then what they think about investing in precious metals. I promise you they're gonna tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in gold and silver bullion. Look, the price of silver is skyrocketing right now. Right when we started this affiliate program a little over a year ago, this coin was a little over thirty dollars and ounces one troy ounce of silver. Right now it's over eighty five dollars an ounce. The market is going up, while it is still affordable to get your hands on some of this precious metal.
Speaker 1: Go to Cocsilver dot com. Get your start today.
Speaker 2: Also, if you are somebody who likes to partake of the blessed Herb, but perhaps you don't like your breat smelling like skunk and you would like to drink it rather than smoke it, go to the Lincoln the description to Good Feels cannabis Seltzer. When you go to that linkol in the description, we get twenty percent off your order and free shipping to your door. I know they offer it all over the place, but this company has a wide variety of flavors and they'll ship it to your door twenty percent off. It's the best bang for your buck. Go check it out. But another way to support the show, good cult members and let everybody know what you thought about this this conversation here. Yes, we know the comments are gonna be wild. We know y'all gonna just say hateful things, and that's fine. Leave the hate, leave the love, leave all the things. The best place would be too.
Speaker 1: Please hit the five stars at the Shares of Life, suscribes comments, leave a post, review shares at the Friends of Family Shares. If we're here's the deal, the more activity the algorithm seats across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like the rest of you.
Speaker 2: Fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready go check out Metim stich Child's other show getting the same love respect over there with the five star using the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 1: Come check out The Cajun Night and come join each of us for individual patroon lines we host every Wednesday night, a night PM Central. Links to those are in the description as well, and.
Speaker 2: We thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Knight.
Speaker 1: And there is one very important, extremely vital piece of information needs to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: No bread of it.