Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 2: H h. That was he dropped testings out because I thought somebody could do it in uh what but they put yeah yeah, to see if it worked for rewards. I gotta do it for a few places and see somebody racking rewards or that ship.
Speaker 3: You couldn't Did you get did you get your did you get your your thing back?
Speaker 4: And read?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: They that bank said they resolved the misues?
Speaker 5: Did you get your yea yeah, Capital one bit that niggas bit chests niggas.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that was such a that was such a weird.
Speaker 2: Speaking of weird moments, how did that black bank and killing like appetise?
Speaker 5: It's still Greenwood, It's still around, was still around, so it.
Speaker 7: Was Uh so is one uh what you call trust and you know the one that aren't stay at.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of information, bro, we're pushing it heavy during COVID. Yeah, man, it's a black bank.
Speaker 3: You know that there's a black.
Speaker 1: Bank that uh they.
Speaker 3: Got trust of the day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, y'all should bank with them.
Speaker 5: Black trust, no.
Speaker 3: Citizens trust.
Speaker 7: So now citizens Trust is a bank that they're out everywhere the same way.
Speaker 1: How Trump?
Speaker 3: How get trump? Mean coins dot com became a thing.
Speaker 2: You can you can bank I'm and I'm twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Refused.
Speaker 3: No, citizens Trust is a bank.
Speaker 5: The bank was Won't that crazy?
Speaker 1: No, they were banking.
Speaker 3: That's what bank trust.
Speaker 5: See Thisney he said it this nigga said, no, No.
Speaker 3: They're black. They're one of the few black ones that are in the in the city.
Speaker 5: Bro, I know, I'm just calling him credit because it's funny.
Speaker 7: I mean, no, don't don't call him credit. They got like four point five k followers in uh Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna follow them now, that's all.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 7: Nigga, this is LinkedIn, so that is a lot oh LinkedIn. Yeah, this is this memory, this is this is a black bank online. Now they use a biracial biracial They used Drake son in this.
Speaker 5: This Drake said he had to take his son out of school. It was so funny, like he was.
Speaker 3: He said he had to take his son out of school.
Speaker 5: Because it's so hilarious because he's not like it.
Speaker 7: I'll listen to these two Jewish guys argue about the second and like, actually, this is a very smart move for him to make the lawsuit now. And the reason is because we have the bodyguard that was uh that was attempted to be killed, and that happened to day the song released, and then his house got shot at the day after the song released, and then there were threats against his child, which again that's unsubstantiated because of the rich school, and they're never gonna let you know they really do have threats unless it gets criminal.
Speaker 3: So he's got the position now to show that his life for the last.
Speaker 7: You know, two decades, he's been able to do whatever you know he wanted with no actual problems. But after this song releases, he can show that his life has become, as they use in their words, demonstrably worse.
Speaker 3: So that's the basis for being able to sue his label.
Speaker 7: Now, the thing about it is you just put a bunch of black.
Speaker 3: Influencers that now have to show up in court.
Speaker 7: So these niggas, it's not gonna be your friend anymore because nigga, you won't make.
Speaker 3: Me show up a court. But what what do I do. I'm gonna put your name in those song. All I do was playing ship and dance.
Speaker 2: Around the online while he put out Family.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know you saw him out there with Hell's angels and white supersist people. So, I mean his loyalties are very Jewish. That's what you're talking. Some people don't the chance you get.
Speaker 6: And then when the argument shifts to a different episode, Oh you know he's Jewish.
Speaker 1: Level.
Speaker 3: Look man, as a Jewish man. I can't have the over look man, it's Jewish man. I can't have you saying these things.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: He's allowed to be black and a Jew, all right, he just never wants to claim the black part.
Speaker 5: He ain't cripping, so he painted the blue.
Speaker 6: He ain't cripping, but he is a Jew. You said he's black handed jew. That's blue, but he ain't cripped. So I don't know about you. Somebody not like that.
Speaker 7: I mean, I feel like you set that up. And that was actually the nicest thing that you said about this man in the last three weeks.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go. That's the that's the that's the shame. Everybody those the loss. Second, you're getting sick. Man. For a second, I was like, we gotta say this nigga a scap pet. Oh no, sorry, not scam pat. You said this nigga.
Speaker 1: A pen.
Speaker 3: They air pack this nigga needs some soup. Hmm, thank you speaking of it.
Speaker 1: Just the bread man.
Speaker 2: They got good food with their rewards.
Speaker 3: Their reward system rewards only new people. Man, fuck you, no, no, no, I was That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I recording thousand dollars corporate catering the multiple times and nomb awards on the state like thirty names Kennedy Ship.
Speaker 3: Exactly, exactly, That's what I said. Man, fuck you.
Speaker 5: You said.
Speaker 3: You don't care if you spend thirty thousand dollars, all right, we don't care.
Speaker 4: We don't like you.
Speaker 2: At all that we will give you fifty percent off of bread after you buy a whole loaf, and some ship.
Speaker 3: Like that exactly their bread, but they're bread. Fuck with you.
Speaker 7: Their bread are some of the greatest haters in the world. They hate they hate their customers, and they let a know what at every opportunity.
Speaker 5: We don't actually like you. We don't like in China because China's great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they wouldn't do that they were in China because China would uh make them people disappear.
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna you're gonna be playing around people's rewards. Your credit scores now zero. You can't buy a ticket and you can't leave the country.
Speaker 5: People score, well, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's their Their credit score is a people score. People score is a credit score. But all this to say, let me get to the last like four questions.
Speaker 8: Then we're gonna get the funk out this bitch because we've already had the emergency podcast. Y'all niggas know that Trump, you know, is trumping and Trump the Great.
Speaker 7: So have you all seen the Trump advance official folks for the White House? Yes, no, no, no, oh man, let me let me show this to you.
Speaker 2: I just want to preface that I will not responding to things.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, you need you need I need you. I wanted, I wanted.
Speaker 2: The most nothing that's say so, so just to create to go ahead and give the listeners and those they don't know. I have a really big thieve about being from that's like getting from that and everything in my power to be for this. And I feel like because of the part of the young ass country, I have to go ahead and take ownership. The ownership. I'm sorry victim of just finessing four years. So I don't I don't.
Speaker 1: Kind of.
Speaker 2: I genuinely do not like that.
Speaker 5: For that.
Speaker 2: If I'm and if you do for that, if I can't write the fad, then I just feel I mean, you.
Speaker 3: Can run them the FA by going to prison. I just don't think exactly.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 9: I can't do I mean unless I'm got the Luigi actacy guaranteed. Yeah, if I if I can't succeed and and and then go to jail, then maybe look.
Speaker 3: At look at the chat our stands. There's the official photos. Look like you got dementia. And that's the part nobody wanted to say out loud, because you don't you know what it says about loud.
Speaker 5: Now, Bro, he's trying to look like, uh, what's that? Is it Mussolini or something like that? One of them weird? That picture is fucking cool president.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's what all them, that's what all. That's what all the whites persons said. They said it look cool. But the thing that people.
Speaker 3: Don't realize look at look at a look at advance over there. That's all that I know. I'm about to be president in like six months. Look the nigga's.
Speaker 5: Like like a president. It's the arms cross. I don't really like yeah, I know he was a white eye, blue eye man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's a white eye, blue eyed man who was an Indian woman and was making front of an Indian woman talking about our curious thinks.
Speaker 3: But baby, I'm not talking about you, and talk about that Indian woman.
Speaker 5: Imagine how this look at four years. This thing is gonna look a one hundred.
Speaker 3: Hundred and fifty. That's if he makes it to that time. Remember remember what the centrus says. I just said, this nigga dies in office, but.
Speaker 2: Like mortal combat on Sega City.
Speaker 7: And that's also what some of these Christian praying groups have been saying, that same Trump gonna die speaking.
Speaker 2: Oh so all right, what not of this? But remember that book on private we were talking about the white angelical even though go.
Speaker 3: On to this next, but let's latter finish the same.
Speaker 4: Well, no, even though.
Speaker 2: The author said the things she said about the what when she went on her tedgent that's what she lost. But in regard to the books, she stays on topic. She focuses on them completely. And I didn't know that the white evangelicals was calling Trump cyrus, like yeah they are.
Speaker 3: They think he's sorrus.
Speaker 7: They think they and people forget no Cyrus, the no, not Cyrus. Between we had on this podcast who has not been on here with his uh you know he loved he loved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Sirius Queen. That's why I said Cyrus quain.
Speaker 7: No, we're talking about the emperor Cyrus who came in and basically did a whole bunch of things that helped early Christians.
Speaker 3: People be like, he's gonna be Cyrus. It's like Cyrus ran an army. This niggas not Cyrus.
Speaker 5: He does one of the army I mean technically, commander, Oh he doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, he only only only braniched that directly responds to him, was the brief. So he has an army that's not already army, that's not his army, I said, and arm Look, I'm not trying to got me talking about this man.
Speaker 3: No, man, go ahead, bro go ahead, man, talk to.
Speaker 5: Great great TikTok saver of the world. Trump operate. He run the whole army, Okay, all of it. They're gonna just follow the think.
Speaker 3: I think you understand, bro, this is not this is not North Korea, all right, this is.
Speaker 5: Not North Korea.
Speaker 2: Hey, look man, they make an effort to increase tourism. I just saw the video that they opened up a beach resure and they're hoping that you would increase and the courage people come visit.
Speaker 3: Once they got you there, you ain't coming back.
Speaker 1: Us all.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be the first black people in North Korea. No, I'm saying, we'll all go.
Speaker 7: Seventeen hardest white listeners, hardest white listeners, every one of you.
Speaker 3: Y'all go sign up for that North Korea resort.
Speaker 5: You tell us about it, our seventeen West. No, No, don't, No, We're not gonna gonna be that cool.
Speaker 3: No, I've seen this movie before, Nigga, you.
Speaker 4: Know what sounds.
Speaker 5: I could get over there and tell them I'm drake.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna lie to the drake in North Korea. No, they ain't got.
Speaker 5: Love is what it is.
Speaker 2: Remember the Koreans that went to go help the Russian true got addicted to in the first day.
Speaker 5: Yes, that long.
Speaker 4: Exposure to the internet.
Speaker 2: They got on and they just got dry. They went all dehydrated.
Speaker 7: Oh, we're gonna circle back to this at the end because we got we got.
Speaker 3: Something like that on the on the Yeah.
Speaker 10: Also, if you are black and man or you're a black and woman. Trump got a crazy new law for y'all. So Trump is supporting a brand new child support law.
Speaker 7: If you put on a child support you will no longer be able to claim them on your taxes.
Speaker 3: Only the person who's paying child support can. How do y'all feel about that law?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: You said?
Speaker 5: Drake a great He said they both should get it. But I don't know why they don't. We should They should be That's the only thing that makes sense. But the one girl was like, he only had two hundred dollars money. That's what the court dictated him to pay. That's what you went to the court for. Said everything was cool, that's what that's cool. But that's that's what he could play.
Speaker 7: I mean, look, the the court said two hundred dollars, figure out what he want the two.
Speaker 5: Hundred dollars because aborded you want a black queen or a woman as a woman queen, now black, take that black off. We ain't gonna take it off. As a queen.
Speaker 2: You can't and you can't abort it.
Speaker 4: Now what do you live? You can't?
Speaker 5: You can?
Speaker 6: I know who had four abortions in the last four years, This last about three weeks ago.
Speaker 7: It's like I've had I've had an abortion every single year. It's like, man, that's not accomplishment.
Speaker 5: They've had more abortions after the law than they had before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because now women are like serious about about.
Speaker 7: Yeah remember that, remember automatic weapons and people stop.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, that didn't stop anyone from buying your legal weapons because they don't actually.
Speaker 2: Do that by reasonably chriced him for.
Speaker 5: Oh now, nigga, you want to be in the North reasonably, Nigga, If you're trying to, it's always going to be cheaper than having a baby. I don't know what you mean about reasonably. What's reasonable?
Speaker 2: What's reason First off, in the North, we were actually allowed to be. They are allowed to carry up here on Jersey. But I'm not planning for Jersey.
Speaker 5: But you got to go through some weird ship for to get a hangout, and don't I'm a veteran, dude. Oh you came my normal people.
Speaker 3: You're honorably discharged veteran. You piece of ship, nigga. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also it's funny and comical how easy I can get my gun even though I've been diagnosed with PTSD, so you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm just you don't take flashing lights and loud noisesigga veteran.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, man, it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: What do you say.
Speaker 6: You just have been trying to get this ship, but I'm bad at answering the questions you want.
Speaker 2: To know damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's hard to.
Speaker 2: Pass that ship. Like I mean, minds is actually genuine. I could be faking. This is just actually crazy. But all that like one hundred percent ship. I can't get that, myhoni. He sent me to break down to what they considered that to be. And you gotta basically going for like an ass yg.
Speaker 6: I got hyper ins on there. Sometimes I don't sleep with up to five days.
Speaker 2: I they just increase the avenue if you if you got that, I mean they put that.
Speaker 3: You should claim that after bro, because that's that's the money.
Speaker 2: That's not we're not talking about.
Speaker 1: Saying that he.
Speaker 3: Actually you actually body hates him. I keep telling you about it.
Speaker 5: Are you insane?
Speaker 1: Five days of trying to go to sleep, nigga?
Speaker 3: Ya keep telling you, I'm trying to I'm trying to change this nigga.
Speaker 5: And get back on the drugs.
Speaker 3: Said, get back all.
Speaker 5: The weed five days. I encourage you to do. Nigga, get some crack I got before.
Speaker 6: But that's how I lost my two. I've only been in like two car accidents and both of them have falling asleep at the wheel.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's a side effect of anxiety. Now you should be able to claim that. I think you're claiming the wrong thing.
Speaker 6: A talking to them niggas and be trying to ask me questions and ship Then.
Speaker 3: Did you did you?
Speaker 2: Did you get seen by anybody before you got out? That's where they get you. Well, why didn't even claim it before a year ago?
Speaker 5: Why was at work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why you gotta you gotta hire a lawyers money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Most of the lawyers are doing that. Now you do it, and then if you get garan, if you get your increase or whatever, Yeah, that's that's yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: The most annoying thing as a veteran to talk to another veteran that's out is.
Speaker 4: What you gonna go. This abilit like I don't want to swing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not here to about my disability. That it's already traumatizing that how you see how they jumped down throws like you got what you get? What you need to do is that's what all the fun I'm talking about old and Yo, it's like, Yo, shut the funk up. I don't need this to survive. It's actually helping me, but I don't need to survive like y'all broke.
Speaker 5: People went to the military, not you know, an actual plan to get out and be successful.
Speaker 2: No they don't.
Speaker 5: I know, bro I'm telling you. So that's their backup plan and disability and that's how they live. I don't tell you was in the military.
Speaker 2: Yeah nobody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think in five days I was worried about you all right now.
Speaker 3: Now you be so worried about this thing.
Speaker 1: People like.
Speaker 5: Mind or every two months I hit them up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know you need to.
Speaker 2: You need to get them disabled better than plays so that she helped me out of the futures. They see that DVN place and to deserve Yeah, did you did you go get the pus nigga was or the big age they alost.
Speaker 5: The nigga was singing the song earlier to day on his.
Speaker 1: Check.
Speaker 5: I was like, maybe I called this nigga later see if he's good, because I'm like, number one, why do you know the lyrics to this song? Number two? I know the first part. I'm like, Brady, I think you I had stopped, you know, halfway through, like you know more than I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's because don't remember when we all singing that song.
Speaker 7: They gotta do the whole goddamn song, the first three you too?
Speaker 5: Do you know Rummy Slots music? Huh yeah? Tell me about Slots music.
Speaker 1: It needs because you're a band, bro, like this ship? Wow? Bro?
Speaker 5: Do you come on exactly? You don't know what about watch Man, Chill Out, Man Furst.
Speaker 2: And Foremost Man.
Speaker 3: And it's just like, yeah, that's what he's trying to make it into. And it's like, no, it's black anime nerves.
Speaker 7: You can't change something that was already a thing.
Speaker 1: About black anime.
Speaker 5: Eyy yo, this nigga watched Bleach, Bro, Bro, what are you talking about? Bro?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: We know he watching like Bleach Bleach or is he watching like that that thing that people try to.
Speaker 3: Call it anime?
Speaker 5: No, he thinks is good. Bro.
Speaker 3: He takes the thing that they try to call an anime is good.
Speaker 6: Are you okay?
Speaker 3: You hate yourself.
Speaker 6: How Trump said we cure COVID, So I don't even understand what y'all hate on. I mean, you'll tell people that, and Cloyd's had to believe some statements about not using the product the certain ways.
Speaker 5: But I mean the was just talking out loud.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't really care basic ass niggas fucking opinion of what the fun I'm interested in.
Speaker 5: I don't think about the space travel.
Speaker 1: Why don't you tell me about sociological experiments?
Speaker 5: Tell us about the space travel?
Speaker 2: Systematic racism.
Speaker 3: I don't believe.
Speaker 5: Remember, he's a libertary.
Speaker 3: They don't believe that those things happen.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 3: Libertary. Through property liberation, we can solve all problems.
Speaker 1: We can solve all problems through liberation.
Speaker 3: Exactly, through through liberation. This nigga thinks we can.
Speaker 1: Solve all property just liberation in general.
Speaker 4: Why haven't you gone to Cuba?
Speaker 10: Them?
Speaker 2: Man, you would go crazy over there, my grandfather?
Speaker 5: Do I want to go to Cuba? Like what.
Speaker 1: You judging before being there?
Speaker 5: I don't know about it.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested in you.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're a libertarian. Those are your people.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested in Cuba because I'm not interested in Cuba.
Speaker 5: Don't even think about Cuba. I'm just not interested in Cuba.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: How about America? Too close to the equator? Bro, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Oh oh do you want to go to Greenland then? Because it sounds like you want to go to Greenlay, I mean about where.
Speaker 5: I want to go. It's not if you goddamn there don't want to go big space exactly.
Speaker 3: We don't want to big space, Nigga.
Speaker 2: I want you to buss bro.
Speaker 1: I know that's as far as your intellect wants to take you.
Speaker 3: Now you're trying to judge people on David.
Speaker 1: You can judge me for the past five minutes. Niggas will go to David Busters go have a.
Speaker 3: Space.
Speaker 6: Combination is how it goes when I try to get my uh.
Speaker 1: What do you call little interviews about anxiety?
Speaker 3: Like will you need you?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 6: Asked all these dumb ass what you need?
Speaker 5: Why you got this job?
Speaker 1: You know what you get? Really that I believe in you? Yeah, I'm gonna know I'm a forty year old ado. I'm gonna get some tickets and go give me an action figure, go have fun. Yeah, and I'm gonna get a stake with it, steak with the I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to play.
Speaker 2: You know, you know David Buster Guests is very good, decent steaks.
Speaker 5: Man, know about those states? Think I don't know about those steaks.
Speaker 3: Been twenty twenty, Bro, he't been to twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: He don't know the years, so that was like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Anybody don't said Luke Christ's that's spots.
Speaker 5: Also, that's undertaking about the course either.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to Ruth Christ either because that's my band behavior.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: You know what, He's never been anywhere. Bro, you know what.
Speaker 3: Behavior?
Speaker 4: Hold on. I didn't say.
Speaker 2: I didn't say pop of those Basicallyigga, I said Papa's bros.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Think about it. You don't.
Speaker 2: You don't know about Bro. You don't have no money, Okay.
Speaker 1: Bro, I believe you Bro. Bad behavior. Keep doing band ship.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like that.
Speaker 5: I am a.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I just want to Bro.
Speaker 2: We can tell you that right now.
Speaker 1: You niggas on here.
Speaker 5: You can't say you are y n he is older.
Speaker 3: You said that he's one of the old things, like you ain't just as old, nigga.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm younger, young seven I'm younger than you, Bronia, I mean Riker, I'm I'm younger than Ricker.
Speaker 3: You know you're here older than me.
Speaker 5: Get older than him by a couple of months. Yeah, both a boy or eighty five or.
Speaker 3: I'm born in eighty six. That niggas born eighty seven.
Speaker 5: I'm born in eighty six, he was, Yeah, because he's born in Jai. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you as nigga, he chance here.
Speaker 1: Ext here? All right? Man, you should call me man.
Speaker 3: You trying to use new making funk out of here? Man go?
Speaker 5: You got the nigga to make something cool exactly.
Speaker 1: Years old?
Speaker 4: You musical talent.
Speaker 2: So that's a little really man, that sounds like because you invited to this t c P want to I'm happy.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 2: You won't promise me you won't sue me when I still your ideas to the sexy for they knew exactly a whole.
Speaker 5: You get a very interesting person something here, and then you're interesting just like my Germany slash music.
Speaker 7: All right, Uh, leaving all this funny talk behind and I definitely keep having the main podcast. Uh did y'all see that woman who said that young black men Sawaiians should forgive women who mess around with drug dealers and accept.
Speaker 3: Them now and their children because they were victims too.
Speaker 5: She's the victims of their own decisions.
Speaker 6: This is like a famous lady or something, because this is just what the bitches who are normally. She's one of those bitches. I'm lost.
Speaker 1: So so no go with the age niggas.
Speaker 4: You knew what you was doing, like you or.
Speaker 1: I'll put it them.
Speaker 2: Nigga knew what they were doing wrong. So they're not absolved of it because everybody like you.
Speaker 4: Have to date me.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, don't.
Speaker 2: It's not our fault that we was attracted to the nigga that was living with his mama, even though he was twenty five in the time.
Speaker 5: They were only attracted to what he had. They're all attracted the exactly what they were doing auction.
Speaker 4: So do you remember the cars those niggas pulled up?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, but so said said car used to make that sound many.
Speaker 5: To the nigga.
Speaker 1: But I think this is more niggatives of the problem in the black community, which is child molestors.
Speaker 3: You have a car, you're you're not wrong, but you show up.
Speaker 5: That's just the thing for younger women.
Speaker 2: I understand black woman, I know post something like that on her Facebook. You said, if there's one thing a black family is going to do, and it's it's gonna protect the child pedophy.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We have in the black community. So we need to start with old niggas dating young niggas, I mean young women. So which one of your niggas want to take the players and stop?
Speaker 7: You're not going to protect the old niggas dating young niggas. So we just girls exclusively.
Speaker 3: Having the boys they don't have. It don't matter having the boy, it does matter.
Speaker 1: I've never said that the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Speaker 2: It happened to It was the name Robert and last name Kelly, so he was Robert Kelly. Yeah, go down on them.
Speaker 1: Are y'all gonna take the players? Are y'all gonna take the players?
Speaker 4: That's all my nigga. Lefn't right.
Speaker 1: No, that's not dating young ass girls, young.
Speaker 5: Girls, nigga, because ain't nobody young legal.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need to use.
Speaker 5: Nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, you in your forty you shouldn't be dating a twenty year old. If you're in your thirties, you really shouldn't be dating anybody younger than twenty eight.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, so if he's forty, she's twenty nine.
Speaker 2: You said, what are you in the strip club? And like it's it's all transactional.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to Bro, I said dating specifically.
Speaker 3: So you're saying we can have sex for twenty year olds, but we can't date that twenty year old.
Speaker 1: I didn't say have X with either.
Speaker 2: Okay, look at your life.
Speaker 1: No, you definitely can't because you're too old. Nigga, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Don't even know how old I am when they see me in person. I keep getting I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying, stop sucking with little girls, brou women your own age.
Speaker 2: Don't I'm married. I'm just saying, but if this don't succeed, Man, why are you trying to listen?
Speaker 5: What does bro? You don't want nobody right now?
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, like, what do I find that?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: We just talked about a problem with feel you are you trying to figure out how to make the sickness work for you? You really don't want to fix the sickness, Bro, take you younger.
Speaker 2: We're talking about child.
Speaker 3: He doesn't approve of. If you want to be want to be a kind of all the age like eighteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, I to.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: Look, if it ends with team it is obviously wrong.
Speaker 2: When it's twenty, then you gotta make it your generation.
Speaker 1: Stay in your generation, that's all I'm time. And stay in your generation.
Speaker 3: What's the generation?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Generation?
Speaker 1: Why just stay in your generation?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 5: Whatever makes you happy, Bro, as long as she's legal.
Speaker 3: Exactly legal, Bro, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Them kind of exceptions is why we got the problems in the community we got.
Speaker 4: We were talking about that. I think you're like, like, what does she get good?
Speaker 5: I think that what you think is conceptually a problem is not a problem. We made it a problem, but it was never a problem because conceptually, well not conceptually. In real terms, this is a recent event. The world was a much different place, not even thirty years ago where this was going.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Just because it worked, it't make it right. It worked. If it worked there, we made imaginary barriers. Bro. You're saying as a libertari and this shit stops crazy, No, Bro, If.
Speaker 1: I'm what I'm saying is if I take a stone wheel and add it to my fucking car, it works.
Speaker 5: But as time about what's actually happening. If someone's sixteen and someone's eighteen, they should be able to date. I don't care what the fuck anybody says. If they're twenty and she says.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's enough. They're twenty and she's sixteen, that's enough. But if it's teenagers dating and it's not like fourteen seventeen, fourteen eighteen, if it's sixteen seventeen, seventeen eighteen, that shit.
Speaker 3: Is all coacher. That's within a year year two now when it comes to say, none of them really should be having sex. So I'm not gonna get into all the other stuff. But we're talking about just dating.
Speaker 7: Sixteen seventeen, sixteen, eighteen, seventeen eighteen, that's just people dating.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, like these weird aren't ob securing up. They don't matter because if they vibe, they vibe like I mean, I wouldn't do it like fifteen, sixteen seventeen. But if I'm twenty, if I'm.
Speaker 3: Forty eighteen, twenty fifteen in here fifteen.
Speaker 5: Forty and she's twenty five, and I'm I'm gonna fuck that twenty five year old over some fucking forty year old. Fuck what you're talking about why.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, why wouldn't you fuck the forty old though?
Speaker 5: Because the twenty five year old looks better? How do you know she always does? She's twenty, she.
Speaker 1: Has, He has.
Speaker 5: Said.
Speaker 2: Look, that's like saying, why don't you eat the brown bananas over the right ones?
Speaker 1: Like come on, bro, exactly, But but but.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, but in in what the defense of your argument? I'm not trying to go after the bananas, but too, you know they ain't even right yet.
Speaker 5: Don't come with the green ones, bless their plans?
Speaker 3: Said, he likes.
Speaker 2: I feel like I I cut it off at twenty five, Like twenty five is where I'm like you.
Speaker 1: Brown, y'all are robbing a whole nother generation for your own self selfish sexual needs, which you know what you have to hold on, hold on, hold on you are you are robbing the generation, bro, You're robbing your entire generation.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, or you might be creating another strong, independent woman that don't want to get anybody.
Speaker 3: What is that with five years?
Speaker 1: That means document even better?
Speaker 7: No, that means that some of these women need other people to date them. And if that means it's a slightly older man. But they're still within legal barriers.
Speaker 3: So within twenty two, twenty three years a little and twenty four and above.
Speaker 5: Hey, my business can't be twenty five. I'm just saying, plea man, how old is that?
Speaker 4: How hold on?
Speaker 5: And my thought you came a twenty five year old?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait wait wait? How old is that chick?
Speaker 2: You jerking off too on the poor videos and only fans and whatnot.
Speaker 1: I don't go on only fans, So I have no idea what you're talking. But you got poor her, you got ex videobo nasty document.
Speaker 5: Isn't that your thing? Your webs that website?
Speaker 1: Now, hold on? Once I started? You don't jerk off the people on Instagram. That's weird. Now I'm saying I don't. I shut that website down once I started on as I got back FROMO religion, So that website is dead.
Speaker 5: Bring it back.
Speaker 3: It looks like you're bad.
Speaker 1: I but atographic purveyor? Is that gonna tell me? Who?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 1: On the day, I can say that I did something and it was wrong and we should stop doing it.
Speaker 2: So talking at all anymore?
Speaker 1: Who was wrong?
Speaker 5: When you started? You didn't come with a new conclusion.
Speaker 1: No, I did come to a new conclusion. And what I'm telling you is we should not be fucking with these young girls. You should you shouldn't either, But.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I want to say, I don't want to say.
Speaker 11: Here is we'll go with that black libertarian, but we never want to hear any ship about any fucking political system, none of that ship, because we should be doing what the group.
Speaker 3: Thinks sense because that's essentially the argument you're making.
Speaker 1: Which I've said, I'm not saying anything about it. I'm saying we're robbing an entire generation of men from having the same opportunities, and what you're doing robbing another generation robbing.
Speaker 3: These are not not things. These are people.
Speaker 7: They get to choose who they want to have sex with, who they don't. But what I'm saying is, sir, I'm willing to give you that. But we've decided that libertarian is with a bullshit as political system. As if Robby, don't don't try and defend it.
Speaker 1: If if we're making you're not gonna.
Speaker 7: Because you're telling you want to with little girl because you want to go with the world nobody here, You're gonna have nothing.
Speaker 1: In common with a young woman. You shoulna have nothing, nothing in common with a little ass girl. Bro, you couldn't.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, little sir?
Speaker 7: We're talking about people who are of age and in their twenties, nigga, that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: For almost me and you are eighty six, we're almost forty. What the fuck are you talking to a twenty four year old girl about my dick?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: You talking about?
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is I want to give you, to give you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we're talking about, to meet you, to meet you.
Speaker 3: Trying to talk about none of you're married, nigga, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I'm talking about my particular again.
Speaker 1: For y'all are married. You know, y'all arguing this harder than niggas who aren't married.
Speaker 3: Who niggas who aren't married ain't gonna sit up here and argue other nigga about. They're gonna tell you get the fuck out here, you get him? What is that to do with anything? Because again, you're pushing your beliefs.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying is I'm okay when you're pushing that belief but never mentioned limitarianism.
Speaker 3: Again, that's the deal.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 1: No single man is gonna give too fine funks. What you're saying, yeah, he's missing, but he's missing.
Speaker 5: Is that's how it is. If you were rich and young, you could fuck those same bitches or well established young or or young.
Speaker 3: And riches very rare. So you become rich when you're generally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't even have to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you're like and you got rich.
Speaker 3: You're dicking whatever you want because youre Gonnafford.
Speaker 2: Hey, the textbook definition libertism.
Speaker 5: Holdo, imagine making six figures and you're twenty two years old and uh well let's say twenty four and like those same bitches, what the fuck with you?
Speaker 1: Just like, bro, if old ass niggas, stop sucking with these bitches, the niggas that age can fuck with them.
Speaker 3: You don't work like that dog. They don't work like that.
Speaker 4: The woman won't.
Speaker 2: They don't want the man their age.
Speaker 12: Hold on, Paul, Paul, hold on, hold on, huge, huge, Can you said that if they they were old niggas and they would be sucking the right, Yes, but they are.
Speaker 6: They're just fucking drug dealers and scammers.
Speaker 1: And people, and there is at least but my point, Yeah, it was just we're focused on one issue, and the issue is that our generation. What was done to us is that older niggas robbed us of those women, right, you're using they did.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about high school. We're talking now. If you want to have the actually serious conversation, we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Even if we're talking high school or not.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm not talking about pedophilia.
Speaker 4: No school pedifilia. We're not talking about that.
Speaker 2: We're talking about that.
Speaker 1: That's a problem.
Speaker 2: But even want to not a whole different game, because okay, all right, what is what is Drea doing? What is Drea doing?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 2: What do you consider that?
Speaker 1: Who is fucking Drea? I don't know who the fuck are these people. I don't know who you're talking.
Speaker 5: About any interest, So you don't know who people doesn't So what is it?
Speaker 2: What is it when the woman that has a twenty two year old her and she is forty and she's dating a twenty two year old multimillionaire and she's pregnant by it, she's pregnant by it. But is she stilling from a generation of women?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Who women?
Speaker 5: Generation?
Speaker 2: That man actively pursued her because he's seen her in one era.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean she has to do it. What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Like what they're both of legal to send the age like beyond the age of twenty one. They're beyond the age of twenty one. Granted it looks some kind of weight, but at the end of the day, nobody's doing nothing legal, which just looks some.
Speaker 1: Gallery. At this point, we're outside of the league.
Speaker 5: Gallon. I just wish.
Speaker 4: I just wished the SEC.
Speaker 2: I just wish the sexist, That's all I asked, because.
Speaker 5: I still think it's a problem. But they belong to the streets. They don't belong to you nor me. So I understand why you think that you.
Speaker 2: Told somebody what to do with their body.
Speaker 1: Is I'm not telling somebody what to do it.
Speaker 2: Philosophies and people are going to have a problem.
Speaker 1: This problem has been going on for a long time. It destroys dating, It destroys No. It doesn't know, Yes it does, yes, it does.
Speaker 5: In here right to capitalism, it's just capitalism. It's capitalism.
Speaker 3: People are making, people are making choices wh in the market. Nigga. Just because you don't like the choices doesn't mean that it's that it's not going as it should go. Which is more free to do what they want.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, it's a lot of things I don't like, but unfortunately they do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I one time exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: That was reason though.
Speaker 1: Man, Anyway, bro, you all bought an argument that this woman was making. I'm making a solution. I'm giving it.
Speaker 2: We're talking about textbook legitimate pedophilia, not to adults of two different age groups. When you're talking about high school and age, we're talking about not saying that's what I'm saying that school age child that is pedophilia. Eighteen in high school was still technically in pedophilia. But I'm not even removing beyond that. I'm saying, once you're past the ages of twenty one, you can't throw that term around. Regardless of how old anybody is. Twenty one is twenty one and everybody different.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you the problem with your argument. If I was twenty, right, if I was twenty and the next day I turned twenty one, there's no difference in my psychological stability. But there's no I'm just here, here's my just hear me out. There's no difference in my psychological stability from the day I turned twenty and then go to twenty one and you're saying, well, it's fine now because you're twenty one.
Speaker 2: Nobody you know, I'm not talking about psychologist psychological reasoning, but that's what I'm talking.
Speaker 1: To me, Bobby, an entire generation. You're worried about legality. I told you, I'm not worried about legality. I'm saying morally for our our ethical fortitude.
Speaker 5: They don't belong to them. They belong to the man. We have money.
Speaker 1: Correct, nobody belongs to anybody because their slavery.
Speaker 3: I talk to people do belong to people. They belong to the people they choose. And if they choose a niggas got money and they do, that's not you stay out of it.
Speaker 1: Again the market point I'm making, Bro, that's not the point I'm making. We're older men. We're older men. We can sit here right now and take a pledge and say, hey, I'm a fuck with women within my experience.
Speaker 7: Take whatever pledge you want. No one is sting up for that pledge. It's another one of these limitary delusions.
Speaker 1: You know there are other women who signed up for this pledge. You all show me there are Joe, I can show you right now, I'd have to take you around them. But there are men who also believe the way I believe.
Speaker 3: All so people who don't want to actually publicly stated don't.
Speaker 1: Fucking matter they did publicly state it. We're in a podcast, How do you want me.
Speaker 2: To d what?
Speaker 5: Where's their website? Where's the website?
Speaker 1: Website?
Speaker 5: What the fuck are you talking about? You believe a forty year old man who's single it will go against his own code if she's twenty five and trying to suck his dick and he won't do it. Yes, okay, this.
Speaker 3: Nigga over here is lying to himself and I'm okay with that. But again, will you show.
Speaker 5: Me this now?
Speaker 2: That is this?
Speaker 5: But most things gonna get that.
Speaker 2: But we're I'm sorry, let me this is my my question though we're you're you're linking uh literal age with psych psychological maturity. We know forty year old grandmas that are more dumbed than a fucking fifteen year.
Speaker 5: Old like that.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm not.
Speaker 2: It's not just psychological, So you you can be taking advantage of a forty year old just as much you can taking advantage of a twenty five year old you can be doing if you are mentally superior.
Speaker 1: On a not on average, No, not on average average.
Speaker 3: But there are the abnormalities.
Speaker 1: Yes, they can happen. Bro their abnormalities can happen on average.
Speaker 3: No, the average person is dumb and there are ten times double than anything.
Speaker 2: But I'm just getting at the fact that you just assuming that because there's twenty five year olds twenty five year old I'm not. I'm using there.
Speaker 4: You can be what if you are a forty year old?
Speaker 1: That is, we can what if game all fucking day year old.
Speaker 6: There's twenty five year old rocket scientists that make you look like a fucking and they can take it.
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with life experience. There's nothing to do with life experience. Number one, Yes.
Speaker 2: Is very there is anywhere else in the world, right, I got right here life experience. If you were kicked out at the age of eleven, it be on your own systere That means, technically, for a pedophile, you have been grown enough when you're eighteen years old.
Speaker 1: I thought we weren't talking about pedophia.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're talking about No, You're talked about experience and life experience. Life experience difference for a person. So if you've been on your phone.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about on average from a bail curve. Bro, you're talking about it. You're talking about yet it's not normal.
Speaker 2: You're talking about about judging anybody. You're talking about judging any and everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm going off of averages on a ball curve. Bro, I'm not okay, I'm not letting anybody. I'm not putting anybody down. I'm saying, on average, the average fifty year old has a lot more experience than the average twenty five year old.
Speaker 5: And you can't argue that school. I know, I know.
Speaker 1: It's not that I'm talking about the average on a curve average.
Speaker 2: I know in a common community where a forty year old has never had their own anything and lived with their family.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you're outside of the bell curve.
Speaker 2: Now, No, I'm not not what you're talking about. Not there's no curve.
Speaker 3: How many people live a live a regular life outside of which you.
Speaker 1: Life. Time is time, bro.
Speaker 7: Americans that women with experience is the most valuable and that's not the case women with a certain experience.
Speaker 3: But you're you're having when you're talking like you're having that assumption people.
Speaker 1: Like I'm having that assumption. I've been very clear that I'm making no assumption. I have said that several times. What I'm doing is taking the average amount of time and experience as a person has by a certain a.
Speaker 3: Let's let's let's let's let's dig on this, because this is where your argument falls completely apart. How many people do you think have ever lived alone by the age of thirty five?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: No, no, how many people do you think have had the experience of living alone?
Speaker 7: Less than fifty So more than half the people by thirty five have never fucking lived on their.
Speaker 3: Own having life experience.
Speaker 7: That is the problem making argument, making a bullets you're trying to You're trying to compare things.
Speaker 1: Is not what I'm complaring you're making it. I'm not saying if you're saying.
Speaker 7: A fourteen qatar because a fourteene o on guitar has been able to live alone for the majority of their life, because.
Speaker 1: Our oh my god, bro, I got bro, three hundred and sixty five days in a year. All right, let's just let's just do this simple. Three hundred and sixty five days a year by the time I'm thirty right, we'll do thirty times three hundred and sixty five. That means I've been a live ten thousand, nine hundred and fifty days. By the time I'm forty, I've lived fourteen thousand and six hundred days.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, that's just no.
Speaker 3: I'm not finish making the argument because it's going fine.
Speaker 1: Part on average, that's how many days I've lived and been alive. So I'll use forty. If I take the average twenty five year old a three hundred and sixty five days, there's nine one hundred and twenty five days, so almost more than double a days I've lived.
Speaker 3: Hold On, yeah, yeah, I live that.
Speaker 1: I've lived on this earth now. I've taken in toxins, I've taken in minerals, I've taken an entire different standard of ecosystem. I've lived in different political environments. I have a load of experience outside of where I lived and what car I drove and how much money I made. There's an amount of experience that my body has experienced over that time. Your drag that to somebody who hasn't experienced it, I think is out of bounds, all right, on multiple levels, on multiple fucking levels.
Speaker 3: You have your argument experience, and you literally have.
Speaker 1: More life experience than this person. You can't argue that. Now if the life experience you have experienced in a different area, but you have more life experience, you have more exposure, you don't have more life experience.
Speaker 3: You're making an assumption.
Speaker 13: That's where your u falls apart, because somebody has lived so many days, if it had so many experiences, maybe in nineteen eighty, but we're talking about people who were lined within the last forty years, and in the last forty years every much of that before you would have been ahead.
Speaker 3: You're we're doing worse than our parents and way worse than our grandparents.
Speaker 4: But you gotta go, hey, stop, God damn fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Anyway, So if we look at things in a relationship standard, I think the issue is you're saying that, or the issue that the other side has is that you're trying to say cut off this entire base of people because you say you're taking them away from a generation, even though technically that generation has access to them as well, they just may not have the means.
Speaker 1: I disagree because dating is a zero sum game, and okay, seeing that it's a zero s game. No, they don't have the access to them. That's why I'm trying to make this argument. I don't know why people are taking personal tax to me, this hit seems very emotional, and I don't know why I'm not being emotional about this. I'm just making.
Speaker 5: Bro, calm to fuck down, free time to calm the fuck down.
Speaker 1: Bro. It ain't that serious.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You're making this shit way more serious than it got to be.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, I told you like three times down with.
Speaker 3: One more time, just one more time.
Speaker 5: Break it down. Okay.
Speaker 6: To say that it's a zero some game is an immediate assumption to change the foundation upon which the argument is made. If we cannot agree on that foundational statement, then essentially we will only be arguing past each other. So we would first have to decide whether or not we agree on the foundation of the argument itself. Otherwise we simply sit here yelling at each other like idiots and waste the time. And I'm just not high enough to deal with it. So by zero sum game, could you elaborate in three sentences?
Speaker 1: Yes, once you date somebody, typically you take them off the market. Right Once they're off the market, no one else can have them, So Therefore, once you have the access to that person, they're removed from that dating market. Now, I know people cheed and lie and all that other stuff, right, that's outside of normality. The normal curve of what we're looking at is once you date somebody, you take them off the market, and once they're off the market, no one else has access to them. That's what I mean by zero some game. But people typically don't date once once you're in a relationship with them. Let me put it like that, not just date in a relationship with let me be clarified.
Speaker 6: So even with that, how many people marry their high school sweetheart?
Speaker 5: Like, it's not many.
Speaker 1: But during the time period while you're with them. While during the time period while you're with that person, they are off the market and not available to anybody else. That's what I mean by zero something. I'm not saying that once you all break up, they can't come back to the market.
Speaker 5: Yes they can.
Speaker 1: But once you take somebody who's younger, right, take them off the market, give them experiences because you're much older, give them all of these experiences and all these trauma that you have carrying with you, and then send them back onto the market. They are no longer in the same state they were when you took them.
Speaker 5: Off the market.
Speaker 1: Right, different In most cases, it would be experience of change people, regardless all experience of change people. So you take a fifty year old man, you take a twenty five year old woman, the average twenty five year old woman, the average fifty year old man, and that fifty year old man takes his he goes and dates a twenty five year old woman, exposes her to different things from a fifty year old man's perspective and his lifestyle, then sends her back into the market. She is much different from the average twenty five year old woman who hasn't done that.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, five year old, I agree, But also I would ask you the average twenty five year old who dates a twenty five year old drug dealer, it's with that person and then is exposed to a different life and different lifestyle and different experience, and then she goes back out to the market with essentially a number of issues as well. Is age actually the factor or is it getting with the right person, because then that seems not.
Speaker 1: So I feel like we're arguing different issues. I'm not saying that women dating drug dealers aren't bad decisions.
Speaker 5: I agree with you there.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is is that what I'm talking about a singular issue, which is men from much older generations dating younger women, which I think causes multiple of issues and changes those women's behavior and actions, and as men who are older, we can participate in preventing that from happening. That's the only argument I'm happy I'm making. And I've met other men who agree with me on this subject. The only man I've met who don't agree with me are men who want to go down there and trauma are traumatize those generations you.
Speaker 2: Want to traumatize, That's the one assumption.
Speaker 1: Once you do, why are you doing it? If I go do if I if I go to a store, I obviously want to go to that store. I wouldn't go to that store if I didn't want to, and I take everything with me as myself to that store. I'm not saying they want to traumatize them on purpose, But once you interact with somebody knowing that you have fifty years or five decades of generational trauma, everybody's traumatized by fifty.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I thought I was on new come back.
Speaker 1: So if you take that, you take all your experiences for fifty trauma, positive, positive things, and negative things, and then you interact with somebody in a relationship, you aren't exposing them to your trauma and experiences over five decades. You have no choice in the matter. That is what's happening. I think that irresponsible and selfish to do. That's my argument, and it's fine if you don't like the argument. But that's that's my belief, and I've met other men who believe it. That's all I'm.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay.
Speaker 6: So my my question then, is would you consider the trauma of a well to do fifty year old man who comes from a nice family, middle class we'll not say rich, middle class.
Speaker 14: You'd be equal to that of I don't know, a child soldier from a different country. I have done no research in that, so I don't know. And if you want to be.
Speaker 1: Said to me, I don't know, I can't make I trust you can answer that question. I don't know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is that with trauma and time, there's obviously going to be a difference based on the opportunities and situations they were born into, which will also delineate the quality of said trauma.
Speaker 1: Agree, but I'm also stating that I'm going off of an average Bell curve on an average demographic in most areas, right, we usually don't expand out of our general areas. The reason we commit crime, The reason black on black crime and white and white crime is so high with white and white people is because you usually fuck with the people in your area. Right, So we know that information, that's sociological studies, sociology. So people are given that the case. People usually date who's around them. I mean, I know we have the advent of the Internet and people explore and all that, but normally people usually date what's in that area, even if they go out, they come back. So yes, maybe you can compare that trauma, and that trauma is handled differently because of different ethnicities and cultures. I agree with you, that's possible, but on average, looking at the sociological Bell curve on normalities, you shouldn't be doing it. That's all I'm saying. It's irresponsible, and if we keep doing it, we could take a plange now and stop doing it, because I believe it's irresponsible. If you don't believe that, that's fine, but I think we should stop because every excuse we make today the twenty five year old from forty give somebody else another reason to make an excuse today somebody who's nineteen, and then they make an excuse. It's just it's a snowball effect. It has to stop somewhere. We have to be responsible as being somewhere at some point.
Speaker 6: I don't know if those are completely the same, because if you're dating a twenty five year old, that's not the nineteen year old.
Speaker 5: And I say that, I want to.
Speaker 6: Say that because the twenty five year old at least has some experience in the world. Maybe she wants to settle down. Maybe her options would be to go for a more established man because it will make a life easier for both her and possibly a child from a family they could make. But the saying that leads to a nineteen year old, that's that's a bit of a strong jump.
Speaker 1: Well I'm saying is the ages decrease on both ends, so as the men get younger and the women get younger that they talk to. It's just every excuse we make allows younger man to make the same excuse to go younger. That's what that's.
Speaker 4: To wrap it up.
Speaker 2: Nobody here is doing that, especially the motherfuckers that I'm married to. Women within her age Brad discussion. The discussion was for discussion piece of it being a podcast, and they went down a fucking alley.
Speaker 1: That we did not expect.
Speaker 5: Oh, I didn't want to say one thing though. It's just one one thing. Just don't need to clarify something real quick. So it's probably in their podcast. So I have a question for you Black. They will tell you, Oh, if you were born one hundred years ago, how would your wife be. I don't know. Okay, you would be probably getting married probably within the last five years. Your wife probably like seventeen.
Speaker 1: And again we've done listen, we've done things for years. It doesn't mean they're right. No, no, no, because they didn't really look. I'm say one hundred years is too early. What I'm saying is like, this goes back to the original problem. They don't know how to choose their spouses because they look for the wrong things. And that's all we need to really talk about. You don't women make bad decisions and don't want to be held account before.
Speaker 5: That's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Thing, is what I'm saying. Is that men we have the option to course correct our society.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no. What I'm saying is you may be a good decision for her at that time because the things that you are valuing in that experience. If I was twenty, well, if I was thirty five, Let's say thirty five, and I'm dating someone who's twenty and she doesn't value going out here being horridonting all these men, and she wants to get married. And I'm thirty five and I want to get married. What is wrong with me marrying this like twenty one year old. I just explained a lot of what's wrong with it? There's nothing wrong with it. She found her husband, that she's grown. What experience is she's looking for? Like what?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: That's the thing that women do. They value experiences that don't fucking matter, Like they quote unquote whole face that shit don't matter. Going out there and being a whole does not fucking matter. I'm saying nothing from it, but as they also.
Speaker 1: As men, we have a duty to our society to course correct our society and to get it to a place where there's a normality that we believe in for the future and I'm just saying that, as men, we could take a pledge to try to fix and help the system that we have because I see how it's broken. I see how it causes trauma, and I see many issues that come from it.
Speaker 5: No, that's not how you fix it. How you fix it is let the fathers pick their man for That's how you fix it. Bo Okay, maybe that's an audience. Yeah, there you go. That's how you fix it. Because women aren't capable of making good decisions, is finding their mats, especially at younger grades. But yeah, yeah, I think it's possible.
Speaker 6: But I mean, I think women who come from essentially having two good parents can make that decision. Often it's not cool we hold, but they have a higher chance of making the right choice. I won't say that you just can't. However, a woman who made a bad choice probably isn't going to raise one who is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think the problem with that woman is she she defines her whole life on her making quote unquote one bad decision. No, no, you kept doing it because you weren't looking for a love. You were just looking for Yeah, what do you call it? Provisionary things? Provisions? And because we live in capitalism. They want provisions.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that, Like debates kind of get in.
Speaker 5: Sense chasing provisions. It's always going to be a thing. Is living capitalist? She's just chasing.
Speaker 1: I was being honest and honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah about that. We talked about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah yeah, love bad Yeah yeah, but yeah gane is goodness, you're kidding emotional. Don't talk to me like that. That was hilarious. We gotta keep that in.
Speaker 3: There, Thank you, ladies. Student.
Speaker 6: In this emergency episode of the Everyday black Man Podcast, we didn't talk about Trump coins, China. Uh, maybe pedophilia.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure dragon was in there. Uh, great China.
Speaker 3: Also Korean best career.
Speaker 6: We've been here with your host ranker. Uh read the black Libertarians, the writer. Uh we had new old nigga in here, white collar.
Speaker 1: Should I did it right that time? Uh?
Speaker 6: And whoever funk I am, please to the next time. We will be here anyway. We love y'all come back talking about patrion and bread five thollar two.
Speaker 3: You got dictations in there.
Speaker 6: You just got paid the ninety nine dollars two.
Speaker 4: I promise you did it.
Speaker 5: You got ninety nine dollars