Speaker 1: Looking forward to this moment in time. It's time for the inside scoop with breit Bart News. Book Mark Breitbart br e I t BA art dot com. You'd be glad you did great reporting there and you get to read the stuff written by my next guest, Neil Monroe, who is the Breitbart immigration expert. Neil, Welcome to the Morning Show. Good to have you on today.
Speaker 2: Glad to be here in every way.
Speaker 1: Timing couldn't be better considering what's going on in Los Angeles right now, which is coming to a theater near you, I suppose, regardless of where you happen to be. But let's talk about this. This seems to be these riots against It started out with against ICE. So the protesters come out, and yes, not every single protester was chucking rocks and bricks and projectiles and explosives at the ICE agents, but that was the target of their ire. Los Angeles, a sanctuary city, does not cooperate with ICE. They don't lift a finger to help ICE do its job. But the federal authorities ICE agents are allowed to go to Los Angeles and go after these extremely dangerous legal immigrants, a subset of the broader illegal immigrant community. They're not intentionally going into homes and taking women out and children out. What they're looking for is rapists and murders and thugs and people that came from emptied out prisons, from Venezuela and elsewhere. But they're just doing their job. Outcome the protesters and it became lawless and fires were set and rocks were thrown and people were injured. So if the police department and the Chief of the Police Los Angeles said they were overwhelmed, a natural response might bringing the National Guard. And so what ha is Gavin Newsom Douce sue Donald Trump and the administration for bringing in the National Guard when he wasn't capable of dealing with the situation. Am I reading this correctly?
Speaker 2: Neil? Yeah, more or less. There's a million ways to look at it. But in general, California is something of a lawless state. It's so chaotic that it's losing population as Americans flea California, and the way they then the state's government and set out, we're losing correlation, what shall we do. They basically open the borders and they let in foreigners in to replace Americans. So it's a bizarre kind of place where a small share of very rich lords over a large and very poor population. California is the most economically uneven state in the country, and it's the biggest share of poor people compared to rich people. And those poor people are basically imported by the state government in cooperation with Democrats in Washington, DC. And that's great. I mean, if you're well of our great. It's a disaster, of course, it's part of how the economy works. When the state loses Americans because of high taxes and all sorts of other unpleasant things, if you just open the door a bit more and invite more foreigners in, and that means now the economy is built like that. It's grown addicted to migration in some ways, like New York, where they just keep lessening in poor people. But then the question comes in, what's going to how are the poor people going to earn money now? What are they going to do to get their kids through school? And the Democrats say, we don't really care, we just want more people. And think of it this way. If you're in the landlord business, okay, if you're buying property, poor people are great, which is great. You can you can put three four five six poor people in one apartment and earn more money than if you had a one middle class family. And so to some extent, the state's economy is now built on a huge inflow of poor, hard working people, legal or not.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like the return of the Gilded Age, where you had you know, land barons and uber wealthy with a very poorly paid populace that was working in the factories.
Speaker 2: Right, and those guilded well people are busy constructing ideas and claims and notions that the way that suits us, the way it is now is good and noble and it's true forever. And so they talk about diversity in California is great. Immigration is great. You know, all documented immigrants and ken are just as Americans as Americans. So they construct all these crazy ideas to justify the way they've rigged the economy in favor of a small number of poor people. So my wife's family has been pushed out of that state, roughly speaking, as seven siblings and half siblings. One is dead, one is still in California, and the other five have left the state because it's just so chaotic. I mean, the place is lovely, it's lond deniablely lovely. That's a huge amount of money slashing around in that state, and various people get their share of that money ultimate through government like unions, for example. But it's incredibly on even and on fair. And the people at the bottom they had lousy housing, lousy school scores, lousy crime rates. But you know, you're a Democrat, You've constructed your whole world to say migrants are noble people. They're more Americans than are than they are than ordinary Americans, and they just refuse to guard the border. So when the FEDS come in and say, look, we think we have an international crime sin to get down in the garment district where they're using illegals to run from part of the black on the ground economy of crime. And by the way, the stay is full of international crime. You have up and down, you have Chinese run marijuana grove farms that the state dares not shut down. Okay, just like some blade runner kind of economy in the sun. And the FEDS commit said we're going to shut down and sin national crime operation in here. And what happens is because it's party, Because their Democrats have painted such a frightening picture that you get this street fight by all sorts of organizations and hugs, and it's not The street fights are very small scale. At city La is so vast you wouldn't know apart from the pillars of smoke rising there. But the people who are fighting are themselves tied to Democrats.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's the point I made the other day in the Morning show. The Greater Los Angeles population is just under thirteen million people, and by all accounts, there are several thousand rioters in the streets, so it represents just the small sliver of the overall population of the Greater Los Angeles area. So I mean, we tend to blow these things out of proportion when we can get these optics of the fires and the rocks being thrown. I mean, I don't know that those folks actually represent the will and the interest of the most of the people that live there. And going back to the crime point, and it's an excellent point, Neil. If I was an illegal immigrant, I'd still want a safe community. I wouldn't want lawlessness and crime and gangs in the street, right.
Speaker 2: So there's lots of divided interests here. If you're an illegal migrant, you want your kids to stay in the school. It may not be the best school, but it's better than Mexico. So you're going to keep your head down. But the politicular organizations that have come over time to represent you, groups like Churla or the Democratic Party, they have their operators, their full time staffers or professionals that hangers on. Those are the ones who are rioting. These are semi organized, to some extent, paramilitary affiliates of the Democratic Party's network in the state. They're the ones chucking rocks. And you know this sounds bizarre, but when you see these black class people in the streets, they are backed by elite with a lot of money who have an interest in shutting down the immigration enforcement because that's tech California's economy now run. I mean, if you were to say to the migrants, Okay, you guys are wonderful, you guys are great, you guys are going home. You're going to have a couple of several million people. There's forty million people in the state. You have several million people leave the state, send head home, sadly back to Asia. But like a huge share of the white collar workers are held by migrants. What's going to happen to rents, They're going to crash. Rents are going to drop down thirty four percent, wages are going to go up, especially for example, they're roughly poor Americans, such as blacks, and a huge amount of money would sort of slash around, moved from rich people down to ordinary people. And if you tick out all the illegals, there'll be such a crisis that wealthy American families will be forced to hire black people to clean their houses. It's that shocking. And the ordinary Black Americans, white Americans will be invited in to work with the rich people as electricians and plumbers and software designers and advertising people. That's how shocking it would be. California leaders like to think of themselves as the population is diverse, and of course that's great for the leaders because in a diverse population, everybody's not cooperating. In a chaotic, diverse population of illegals and various minorities, Latinos and blacks and Latinas from Mexico and Latinas from ol Southa or the great population doesn't argue back. It's too busy arguing among itself. It doesn't argue back. I can say this state is badly run. Our schools are badly done, our roads are badly done. Our taxes are too high. In a diverse state, the great massive people are busy trying to earn a living day by day, and they don't argue with the people in charge. Democrats have run that state now for forty years in part because they imported a massive population. Yeah, and it's just not interested in fighting back against the state.
Speaker 1: Well, and also willing to work for a very very lower wage than someone who is a legal person here in the United States might otherwise charge because they're not living in the shadows. I mean, like, yeah, okay, I'll take ten dollars an hour and do that job. But if I was an American citizen, I would demand twenty or thirty, which is market rate elsewhere, right.
Speaker 2: And a Mexican who comes in and works hard because he wants help his kids will say, I'll do that wages for ten dollars because it's a lot more than my dad got when living in Mexico. And they will keep their noses to the grindstone and they will work, and they'll fix up the gardens, and they'll do a lot of the manual labor and hope that their children become middle class, but the children don't become middle class because the economy is stuck in this sort of high low, rich poor kind of economy, which is not true of other states. There's lots of American states where the population has the practical power to say, we don't want the legal immigrants, and we're going to vote out politicians to try to bring them in. We want decent wages, and we're going to refuse to work for factories that don't pay decent wages. But that old ideal, that's the ideal that made America, that was made possible, and last swath of America after nineteen twenty five is gone. In California, it's basically like a feudal system with a few rich people lording over the masses and the people. Of course, they have their quasi armies of wanna be elites like Antifa. Yeah, I mean, the Antifa is full of these young men who went to college. When women who are earning lousy wages working as waiters at age thirty forty fifty with and they can't get a boyfriend or government who because they're also working at lousy wages. And these unhappy people. These unhappy would be members of the middle class. They're willing to throw bricks.
Speaker 1: They're the ones, yes, they're the ones that buy into the Marxist argument from each accord's ability, each according to his need, and that somehow they've been dealt a bad hand because of the very elites that they're supporting by their advocacy.
Speaker 2: Exactly. The media is full, there's whatever. It is also true the media is overwhelmingly on the side of more migration, because migration means more eyeballs in the form of migrants buyers, migrant renters, migrant workers. And if you own a media empire or you're going to want more eyeballs, it's so much easier. And so they're basically pro migration too. It's it's got so far out of hand that the average American can in California can look around and say this is terrible, but there's nothing I can do except to go along with the system. And meanwhile Democrats are saying, you're evil. If you change the system, you're a meani you're a biggest If you try and raise wages and help Americans, help families, Americans, Americans can't afford fai it's very difficult to afford a family in LA because the housing price is so high. It is long and expensive. Yeah, and so and I it's ship you never never want to mean to my and even illegal migrants, the vast majority of them are working hard to get a better lives for our kids.
Speaker 3: But if you allow the popular, if you allow the whole system to get out of balance, then middle class, working class, ordinary Americans lose power and the ability to earn money.
Speaker 2: And it's reached a crisis stage in California so much that the establishment's street gangs are now fighting the federal government's enforcement of ordinary criminal law because because the local Democrats want to hide their dependence on cheap workers, poor migrants, poorer renters, and poor consumers. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: Well, I suppose one may advocate that they're getting what they deserve through the creation of this system. Nail Monroe, the immigration expert for Breitbart, it's a pleasure having you on the show and thoughtful on all on that. It's a different angle than I think most people were taking on the unfolding riots as we're watching them, so certainly appreciate your thoughts and insights on that. Neil look forward to having me back on the morning show soon. And I hope you and everyone at Breitbart have a fantastic day and please keep up the great work.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Been my pleasure a twenty one if fifty five krs the talk station. Another pleasure mine is to remind you that you shouldn't go to a box store to get your lawn equipment. You need to go to Bud Herbert Motors, where you're gonna be working with a Herbert family member. They've been at this for five generations and this is selling the best world class brands when it comes to lawn equipment, big and small. They got the big stuff too for my farmer friends out there. But you got a house, you need a mower, Get a John Deere x Marx, get some steel power equipment, get Honda power equipment, which is the brand I selected. When I got my mower. Bud Herbert helped me out, and it was just the Herbert family helped me out. Great experience, delivered to my door and serviced. Just recently they picked it up, serviced it, brought it back. It looked brand new, blade sharp and oil change. Ready to rock and roll. And that's what They're all about superior customer service and they know everything there is to know about the brands that they sell, and they'll help to steer you in the right direction to the extent you need some help. To find out more about them, head on over to the website. It's Budherbertmotors dot com. Bud Herbertsmotors dot com. There's two locations, but I'll give you one phone number to give them a call. Please tell them I said HI when you call five one three five four one thirty two ninety one five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one fifty five KRC