Speaker 1: Oh it's magic, you know. Okay, Hi, how's it going?
Speaker 2: Everybody got this new camera angle thing going on here? But let's do this real quick and poops, welcome to my I don't know, I don't know what to make of what's going on, but I think it's interesting that, Hey, let's announce to the rule that we're all going to gather together in this one spot.
Speaker 1: I would say to that, I would say, well, almost makes you not.
Speaker 3: Want to go back to work.
Speaker 4: Don't go.
Speaker 2: Don't go, Yeah, don't go, don't go. Pretty much where am I at? I think, uh, anything could be happening. But what are we looking at here? The potentiality for, hey, what a convenient time to I don't know, take out a whole bunch of people, kind of like pushing a bunch of planes together so that the Pearl Harbor devastation could be more detrimental and give us more of an excuse to go off to war and fight the Japanese and get us into World War two so we can kill our cousins and friends.
Speaker 3: Tip.
Speaker 2: It would have been greater alliance with Germany, but you know, the Jews already ran us because the banks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Fortunately, something completely in the opposite direction happened, didn't it. We killed a bunch of good people, you know, or our country did, some of our relatives did. Some of them are awfully proud of that fact too, and some of them are they're probably not around anymore. But most people come back from more catatonic bucking in a chair and starting out a goddamn window because it's such a wonderful thing for your spirit. So what do we think We're gonna go through a few potentialities here? But I mean, why announced to the world and not having as a secret meeting they want people to know part of the fucking ritual here. You know, I'm not gonna forget all the shit that this assholes said about his pro Zionist tendencies leanings. You know, Gates isn't there, but heck seth is. I mean that there's a Department of War, not the Department of Defense, the war department. They haven't called it that since fucking though first two World Wars, right we have. I think Bernard Peruk was one of the people in the in the War department back then, and he was a big assa OVA. So it doesn't matter if it's the goalie out front or if it's the ova behind him. So to me, it's like it's there's a potential. This is like a valkyrie type thing, right, Yeah, let's get them all together. And by the way, that that asshole was a trader. That asshole was a total trader. Nobody should think that the Americans are supposed to make this guy into a hero. He was a fucking traitor and he almost got everybody. But uh yeah, bad timing in the war to be trying to weaken their defenses again, you know, just just Jewish mice playing with their are Jewish cats playing with their their prey, slapping the mouse around. Joe Blow, come to check our packcast after a year seeing you on Stefan's show, Hope you made it your goal? Yeah six million subs, Yeah, thank you, six grub million. We're just gonna use their term ology from now on.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So I've got a couple of different videos here, and some of them are people who have absolutely no clue what's going on, just commenting because that's what they do.
Speaker 1: We've got this one real quick. We've got this guy here, scars. Don't I use some of a cock. See what I mean, like, fuck this thing, all right, that's not what I was doing. Okay.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of these things are still spinning too. We'll look at that one later. I have to restart my computer a lot because of issues with it, so that's not what I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So this guy, I guess we could call him black Ass Black Ops. That's not his name. He's the Canadian Prepper or something like that. I'm gonna call him black Ass black Ops. And uh, doctor Prepper is one of his shirts.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna look at what this jimo has to say about his well he thinks is going on. I mean, let's about it this way. Trump just met with Putin. You know, these pieces of shit like the backstep every goddamn person they get a chance to talk to. So you know, he could have been still nodding his head to Putin as Putin's walking away and he's already plotting his demise or the destruction of his country. So who the hell knows what the hell's going on with that. Jews loved the backstab, and I'm sure they would more prefer a win for their oive Greater Israel partners in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: But I could be wrong, what do I know?
Speaker 2: Or hey, if something does happen to a group of those people, then wouldn't it be interesting because didn't we just do that same thing to Iran and Yemen? Didn't we and Qatar people get together for negotiations piece or they.
Speaker 1: Their generals are all together and we bomb them.
Speaker 2: So wouldn't it be like a retaliatory thing? Wouldn't it be kind of like that would make sense for the really shitty movie plot that we have going on in the real world. It seems like it would be Uh, what the fuck is happening? Wait, you don't have any video?
Speaker 5: Or you did?
Speaker 1: Hold on? No, you did?
Speaker 2: It was just the thing, Okay, I clicked it. It became gay afterwards, fair enough gay homosexuals. You know, I'm thinking that this might be a better Let me let me try something here, hold on, let me just add this. Oh yeah, got no, damn, why is this a little small though?
Speaker 1: And uh? Not like that? Oh what am I doing? What is happening?
Speaker 2: No, it's not the right way. That was the rest of the fucking what that's window capture? Where's the video captured? You fucking monkey. All right, well that does that? But why am I not able to make hold on a second? Sometime's not right here, kids, I'm trying to fix.
Speaker 6: It, and then I go like hold on like that, and then like this, and then like that, wait, and then like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh wait, hold on, that can't be right.
Speaker 7: What the f.
Speaker 1: No, that's not right. Yeah, screwed up?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, maybe that's screwed. And then we go, how do you do that now? Because that screws up to the don't one? But what was the other one?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, no, this is stupid. I don't like it anymore. I thought I was gonna like it, but no, I don't, at least not on this one. I can just turn it off though.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, we're gonna look at that. But I mean, let's put it this way. They did do the same type of thing, right they they they attacked. They can't be trusted to go to a we our country can't be trusted to go to a negotiations table without trying to kill somebody. Soma coma, KD, that's up. I had a next wife, think KB. I will try not to hold that against you. But it's be difficult. So what else there's that potential and it would fall in with the sell it to the stupid Americans why this happened rather than yeah we've nuked ourselves or you know, once again, our allies were our greatest allies killed Oliver generals so that we could go into a full fledged war for them against Iran, uh, China and Russia. Freakin' Yemen's Jordan's name? Name a country that the Jews don't want to destroy. No, that's the one place we won't go, but all the other ones that they want to destroy will be there. You know, just call our name and our stupid asses will do that shit. Yeah, so there's a potential for a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things that happen. Are they going to use it to.
Speaker 2: Is it going to be like a is it gonna be nothing? Is it gonna be cbdc redelated and they're just going to police us? Is it going to be some sort of digital prison installment installation plan? Are they rolling that out and discussing what they're going to do to police our own roads?
Speaker 5: Ice?
Speaker 2: You know, Ice is there, but is that really what ICE's job is or are they just supposed to have boots on the ground and a rational reason why they're already there, you know how like you know, if there's a crisis at the border, well then there's already troops there so.
Speaker 1: Or you know, national guard.
Speaker 2: So people don't think anything of it when troops are moving around, like oh, yeah, that's just them doing that thing. Or yeah, see, we live by an air base, so that's why there's so many planes and helicopters in the sky lately, because they're just prepping for this or doing that, or it's a drill, or they're prepping for going a war over there, but not ever thinking that maybe they're just prepping or for here, getting in that layout of land and potentially also trying to intimidate like they do here. I guarantee you they're intimidating here. There's a whole freaking empty desert. They could fly stupid bullshit around, but they fly over our neighborhood with their loud ass jets and helicopters all the time. Too low in the helicopters and too goddamn loud in their jets. That's for intimidation. Hey, remember who, Remember who owns you, and remember who lets you live that's what that is.
Speaker 1: Fuck the military. So anyhow, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think there's Yeah, the script goes on, and what if we go after Putent, retarge because that's a potential ally, if we go after Iran, we're retarded, because that's a potential ally. We've done enough killing of people that could be our friends against this evil parasite. We've already destroyed a Libya that was a horrible, horrible loss to mankind. And if we continue to down this path, and you know what, there's so many sick, twisted, fucked up things about Trump that just seems for me like they just I can ignore a bunch of stuff that the threshold gets the back here, the thing with all his you know, someone like say, oh that's just deep cover, you know, game playing. He's been a lifetime actor, then he's been he's been wrapped up in Jews ever since Roy Cohn and before that and probably stuck into Roy Cohn too. I think he'd like to be a receiver, to be quite honest, groomed. Why is he around some of these the biggest like Massade Slash, like not just that every day Jew guy, Like no, why why did he go and become Shabbad in twenty seventeen. He didn't just become Yeah, I'm gonna throw a yamaca head. No, he became Shabbad. That's like Frankism, like literal zionis Frankism, Talmudic, whatever you want to call it. The extreme of the extreme, the child eaters. Okay, that's what he decided to become. And he's a silver kon king of the Torah blah blah blah, the first Jewish president. Yah ha ha ha ha funny, funny.
Speaker 5: What the hell?
Speaker 2: So we're just supposed to forget all that. He must be doing something great now, let's let's let's let him handle it. Oh, if a Trump wants to you know, martial law, then it must be a good thing. Remember last his last term, prior to these idiots, like I forgot the idiot's names, but these these mouthpieces that came out and there were and I were like, yeah, or even X twenty two Dave and all these little retards like always making the pew. He's probating fifty seven d chess. He's he's so involved in the layers of this onion even he doesn't know what he's doing anymore. Yeah, Okay, so you'll forgive me if I have some reservations and I don't have any natives Americans living on them at my present, you know, get off my land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do this one. Itsing. Why doesn't do that? Why doesn't do gay things? Is it there not? Okay? Good, so I will read what the fuck? Oh yeah, why is it doing that again? Son of a bitch? Eric goes, Okay, so let's just read this. Look at these hands.
Speaker 2: God, I am his pastor, I am Satan, I am your preacher, I am your bad Right. It looks like a freaking high priest standing in that movie, Uh, the beast Master. Remember when that rip Torn's character here, I'll look at it, Alex for for you. What a great name, rip Torn? Give me just nick he was Max with two a's. There's a there's a old rip right there. God, there he is coming down the staircase. Whether there was a pit in the middle of it, like a Mollloch pit, like throwing people into the fire. And this was like one of the high priests and she was kind of hot for her for the time. Yeah, there's him throwing some motherfucker in there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a baby, good old rip where's it dickheads gonna make me scroll?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: That guy was.
Speaker 1: This guy was in h roots. He was the old countin kid day. It's funny. So there's a kid.
Speaker 2: There's the hot chick that made everybody who wasn't interested in the plot to watch the movie. Anyway, there's her butt cartoon style. Yeah, so anyway you get the idea. Here's the big staircase that's rip torn, and that was the beast Master, and this is Hexeth, the High Priest. Hex Seth abruptly summons, I love the wording, don't you.
Speaker 1: Summoning?
Speaker 2: So everything everything's in cryptic spellcasting sorcery language. Summons hundreds of top military leaders to meeting by Constantinen Constantine, sorry, total pin Emma s Burrows and Ben Finley, the disassociated press. Secretary of Defense. No, that's not what it's called. It's called Secretary of motherfucking Moore, Isn't it is that the War Department.
Speaker 1: Now forget about the ourselves, forget about that. Pete.
Speaker 2: That's apologetic to call it that. The Secretary of Defense now Pete Hegseth speaks to reporters at the Pentagon July sixteenth, twenty twenty five in Washington, Defense secretary who has a known right or qualification to do what he's doing as a National Guard blah blah blah, has some in the military's top officers, hundreds of hundreds of generals and admirals. What kind of building they're going to be in, they said, Quantico. I'm thinking more like you know where they have Comic Con or something, Quanticon, Quanticon. They're gonna have it at Quanticon. Stan Lee will not be able to be there because he's dead, but other people might. Speaking a beast master to a I wonder if we're gonna have live entertainment for the people. They probably have some some underaged children there for them to pass around to a base in northern Virginia for sudden for a sudden meeting next week. According to three people familiar with the matter, well, here's the thing. If this was an end of Oh, and we have that thing about NASA and they're talking about November, so that could also play into why everybody's because we always trust NASA and their bullshit, and we trust kabbalistic bullshit physics about what is in space in the first place. So of course something's coming to crash on us, and they're angry. According to I don't know how they know that.
Speaker 1: Something's coming for us and they're angry.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope they're angry at the Jews, honestly, and I hope they're hungry for them anyhow, according to three people familiar with the matter, So this is based off of three people's testimony that this is happening at all. How does this become news everywhere if this was just according to the three people, The directive did not offer a reason for the gathering Tuesday of senior commanders of the Oh yeah, by the way, if this is happening has anything to do with CBDC at all or some sort of attack, today's the day to get the money out of the bank, not tomorrow, understood, The directive did not offer a reason for the gathering Tuesday of senior commanders of the one star rank or higher and their top advisors at the main sorry at the Marine Corps base in Quantico. The people who described the move as unusual were not authorized to publicly discuss the sense of plans this book on condition of anonymity.
Speaker 1: Well imagine this.
Speaker 2: Okay, they make this as public as possible which is kind of strange that they would do that. Everybody's going to be gathered in one location everyone, it's not really common. It's like, this is your opportunities. What they're saying to the world, This is your opportunity to take us all out at once. A stupid thing to announce, unless that's what the whole game is. And they know that the mental capacity for Americans that they're trying to sell this bullshit too are so dumb they need to be spoon fed slowly in order to get the concepts. So they have to make it as blatantly obvious as possible what their plans are. That's that's one potential thing, which means there might be a little bit of kabluey going on in Quantico.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, but what will they then do? Lock us down?
Speaker 2: We will be the ones that get punished for Israel slash America slash you know, uh, we call it Federal Reserve bank actions against their own people.
Speaker 1: That'll be our fault.
Speaker 2: And then you know, of course, because you can't in a time of crisis after a quote unquote terrorist attack, they can't have you spending money at will because you could be funding terrorism, So everything will have to be done.
Speaker 1: This is what the Patriot Act says. You can't. You can't trade or sell.
Speaker 2: In gold, you know, with gold or silver, and if you get caught with it, you could be actually executed.
Speaker 1: This is part of the Patriot Act. So everybody that buys selling back old.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea until the military finds you, confiscates which you have, and then kills you and your family.
Speaker 1: What puts you in a best deal as they used to call them.
Speaker 2: But they won't need to do that anymore. They have digital dog collars that you don't even have to wear on the outside. You won't be able to do shit anyway. The Pentagon's top spokesman, Sean Parnell, sounds like a basketball player, confirm that Hegseeth will be addressing his senior military leaders early next week. They can't do it by zoom, Well they got. I'll be in the same spot physically. Across the military. There are eight hundred generals and admirals of all rings, many command thousands of service members, but not that day, and are stationed across the world in more than a dozen countries and time zos, but not that day. The meeting first reported by The Washington Post, comes on the heels of several unusual, unexplained actions that Hexseth has taken involving military leaders. It's partially because maybe if they're actually trying to do something different that's positive, this is like the hope of all hopes, hopium shit, then they it wouldn't it would be unorthodox. Or it's because they're just throwing the fucking rule book out for bad reasons and uh, just going to finish destroying the country on a fast forward speed, you know, two X. And that doesn't really matter anymore that they're not following procedure because no one's paying attention anyway.
Speaker 1: America is retarded.
Speaker 2: It may hexceth thrower. The military cut twenty percent of its four star general officers directed, and so maybe this is I have you all here today to tell you you're fired.
Speaker 1: Can that be funny? An additional ten percent cut from all general?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because why because we're just going to.
Speaker 2: Since the idea and you know, there's no difference between America and Israel that ever has been and America came first, as SHO tell you that Israel is the bitch in a sense, meaning it's the baby at the very least, because those people had to conquer us before they could create their own little bitch state called the terrorist State of is Iseel. So they're the ones in control. They're the most bossy and demanding because that's how they roll. That's just their attitudes. It's hard dealing with pieces of absolute garbage, demonic shit. They're always going to have attitudes.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: First of our general is director in the nation of the across the Forest and told National guardek she had twenty percent of its top positions in February, hex Seth, they should have fired him then he was in the National Guard, Like okay, cool, you're a fucking cut that's what that would be the way to do it. Like if he's in the National Guard and they say, yeah, you better cut twenty percent of your top position and be like, okay, cool, you're gone. Seea in February heg Seth fired him. Admiral Lisa Franchetti, Well she's a woman, that's understandable.
Speaker 1: Good job.
Speaker 2: The Navy's top officer and General James Slife who was born Jessica's Life, the Air Force's second highest officer. Without explanation, Well, I'm sure there was a plenty of reason. He also relieved the military's top lawyers. Well yeah, I mean, you can't have people going around holding you accountable and shit. Since then, heg Seth has fired other military leaders without saying why. Most recently, it was a general who led a military intelligence agency whose initial assessment of US damaged to Iranian nucer sites and American strikes angered President Donald Trump. Borrows reported from London. Burrows reported from London. Sorry, I'm retarded.
Speaker 1: I can't talk. That guy's gay. Uh, these are O fights. I never actually got to this page.
Speaker 7: We should.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into that again, though, I gotta get I gotta get to the bank before the day closes out. So let's talk to Richie for a minute. Shall we shall we? Shall we we shall? Okay, good, let me just take one click. Look, well in the ever loving gay homosexual shit is going on here?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: And then also I just need to look over you know what. I hate the way this thing works.
Speaker 2: Say if I go like this, come on, opened the funk up, and then I go like this, you guys see a black screen because it's gay. Okay, fair enough, So I'm gonna go like this then let's get rid of the brave and go back to window for now, and then you should be good.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Now, let's see who we got for talkie talks over here. I gotta get into the FTJ itself in order to see those people. If there's anybody.
Speaker 1: Fucking like this, you gotta see a black screen.
Speaker 2: There go Levinch Rob Levin's rom Findwne Ryan Ala?
Speaker 9: How you doing?
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: Is it JOSEPPI still on?
Speaker 7: Is that why?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Wait about fifty short So here's the thing that's happening. Did it fix itself?
Speaker 1: Now? Is it gonna call me a liar?
Speaker 10: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Oh well it increased by okay, Look everything's back now. For like over a day almost two. Something was going on with Rumble after that strike, after that twenty twenty two point two terror bytes per second attack, which is funny because that's the cabalistic number for the Cube. It's also funny because that's like the many the twenty two pass of the of the Tree of Life, and twenty two point two has been coming up freaking everywhere. We talked about this, and then it happens with twenty two point two terabytes per second de DOS attack.
Speaker 1: So anyway, everything got jacked up.
Speaker 2: My last my last stream while I was streaming, because I didn't realize there was a massive, like I don't know if it was worldwide or country wide d DOS attack that knocked us off FTJ a couple of times and also knocked us off I had a kick, which I could care less about. That was just a not even a tertiary that was just to do it. But so since that happened, the oldest has been all messed up. There was only just like white squares here instead of my thumbnails, and the videos wouldn't play. But it looks like everything's back now. Well no, I lied not, everything's back now. See see what I mean?
Speaker 1: Do you see what I mean?
Speaker 2: Guarantee you I cannot play these Nope. See zero zero means that server is not unconnected to it anymore. That typically is what that should probably means. Okay, so there's nothing. There's nothing in those three, but at least the rest of them came back. I don't know if they all play or not, but I don't think this one was playing before. Nope, there's still nothing there.
Speaker 1: They just got this.
Speaker 2: They just got the thumbnails back. That was the only thing that's changed. So the newer ones, I think they're on a different server, so they play see.
Speaker 1: What the hell was that?
Speaker 11: One?
Speaker 2: Seven to Okay, that's why. Yeah, so a lot of these don't play see like that. If you see a black dring, even though it has a timing, there doesn't look like it's gonna play. They've shut down everything, and I'm wondering if everything, if everything's gonna come back, because why not use that excuse for that reason to start reorchestrating and reassembling and restructuring and doing like a purge like YouTube typically does periodically, where they just dump a bunch of their channels or content that doesn't meet the agenda of the FEDS and the ADL that runs those sites. And this is a Canadian based rumble company run by the OIS. I don't think. I don't know if there's zio oys or not, but I mean, I'm sure they have loyalties to something that's not American or Canadian.
Speaker 1: So there you go. So there's a go.
Speaker 2: And that's just this channel. Who knows what's going on my other one? I saw a bunch of shit O. So I mean it's like, look at this.
Speaker 11: Look at this.
Speaker 1: Tells you the time.
Speaker 2: So it makes you think, if I just wait long enough, we'll start to play, because sometimes that happens with Rumble. You do a couple of two, three of those. But people were telling me that they weren't having things play right for them for the past few days, and I'm like, I know as far as what Josh has told me. Josh is the guy from joshu TV. He created his own website platform for content creators to have a free speech section.
Speaker 7: What the hell is that section?
Speaker 1: Two thirty?
Speaker 2: What was the fucking I'd forgotten too something or other for some reason, my brain's dead two thirty I don't know, but you know what I mean, free speech platform, and he ran it for quite a while. Now he's the guy behind FTG Media. And he told me that Rumble was never like when they first you know, coded up that software, they never intended it to be that big. They didn't think that they're they exceeded their their expectations when it got bought or whatever and got bigger and used as a tool of the government basically for the count controlled op.
Speaker 1: Right wing stuff.
Speaker 2: He because remember they used to be boxing gloves. That's what Rumble was all about. Like you could give it a rumble and it's you could pit it to other games, you know, they get pit off them that the videos between each other that was called the Rumble, right, not all went away, they just can't kept the name. But then you got bon Geno and all these little ass bags latching onto it, and it kind of grew it's it's it's framework. And now there's what Josh has said is that there's just a bunch of patches of bad like code that doesn't really jive well with itself. And uh, just a bunch of like mismatched patches like basically bubble gum and duct tape hold Rumble together. So there's gonna be problems. Whenever there's problems, there's gonna be bigger problems there.
Speaker 12: So there you have it.
Speaker 2: White ghosts don't hat Asians. I'm sure that's pretty funny, but I could be wrong. Okay, So I don't know what the hell is going always just checking to.
Speaker 1: See the That's what I was doing. I was checking to see the comments.
Speaker 2: Whereas I go, aside from their mind controlled taxes, what makes it so few of us able to see through their screen.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh I know why, because not everybody is a fucking human. Some of them are just background noise, you know what I mean, Like you have to have like what is this potted plant that doesn't require watering here for Oh, it's a decorations to sell the scenery that there's actually a place here called earth and there's people that are worth saving, so that stupid people with souls still try to help and try to plea and try to get to the people's senses. And then they just assume everybody's stupid or refusing to think about things. And in reality, they're just background. They're just background, they're high licks. They're here to confuse us and keep us locked.
Speaker 1: Into the game.
Speaker 2: They aren't they're not savable or saligible because they don't have anything to save.
Speaker 1: They're just part of the program.
Speaker 2: See how this is jumping around like it's I don't know, as add and ads at the same time, eighty days something like that. All right, well, let's go to all right, Oh that was fucking terrible. Oh I don't mind, now this is okay, okay, let's go back over to.
Speaker 1: This brave browser and let's hear about Reggie Riggie.
Speaker 2: Oh and by the way, the Snake Ice movie okay interesting. I'm just gonna say this part of it. I'm not gonna get.
Speaker 1: Into the whole Jarlly dir Dirk, Dirt and Dirk, because I'm not gonna I don't care. But the Snake Ice thing.
Speaker 2: The only thing that I find interesting about that because they can easily pick of something and match it on purpose, just to fuck with people and make them go down these stupid tangents all day long while they're doing something more horrific that it's more World War iie. Detrimental or stealing all your money or you know, some sort of lockdown, poisoning, martial law event. Basically check a police are surrounding you and they have a digital prison this time, so they don't technically have to kill you or incarcerate you, because you'll be incarcerated to the digital credit system and it'll be a greater hell than they could ever imagine with all the manpower in the world. It'll be more fun for them just to watch you suffer and not being able to even express your suffering without digital credit you know, deductions. So anyhow, Yeah, snake Eyes just the Serpent cult aspect of this thing that's been running through history that have been telling you about Saturn cult, Serpent cult, the fact that these people are of that ilk, the fact that before there was a Judaism, it was very hard to determine one Arab from another, from Islam to this, the Turkish to that. And they had a lot of the same dresses, you know, they dressed the same, they act the same, They were in coots with each other very often, and then all of a sudden they had divisions because they split their factions up into three Abrahamic death cults that were hiding the real death cult beneath it, the Saturn colt aka the Serpent Wolf cult from five thousand plus years ago, seven thousand years ago, eight thousand years ago, whatever. We interacted with them five thousand years ago and knocked their asses around for a while. So snake Eyes interesting that they would pair it to a movie by that name. Don't trust your lying eyes? Yeah, enough to make people go, really, you couldn't stir in the breeze, right, Okay, But we'll get into why everybody's an idiot about what they think and Stupieters is taking I swear to God, this asshole has people watching my channel. He's trying to say that something blew up and went across the chest or went into his chest and then came out his neck. He's still a retard. He's still a fucking retard. And yeah, no, nothing like that happened. Something tore through Charlie's shirt just like this, put a hole in his neck in blood gushed out. It wasn't a squid. There's other bullshit. They killed him. And Mormons are not a whole lot different than Jews, especially with their sexual you know, they're Satanic ritual abuse if you want to call it satanic, it's sexual ritual abuse whatever, whatever the demon or gin that they're conjuring with their Yahweh, which is Saturn. They're very very much into the same stuff. And as people like Rob will tell you, Pillkop has told us, unless you were a Freemason or a Mormon, you didn't get past a certain level in naval intelligence or any military intelligence. And at the very tippity top of all that, who runs operates and is responsible for the cultish mindset of those people, well it would be good old Zion Israel. Regardless if you're a Mormon or an eve.
Speaker 1: It all goes back to the Zionists, right, Vey's.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Let's see what Rich yes to say, and then we'll talk to the black, black ass black ops guy.
Speaker 13: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 9: YouTube?
Speaker 13: It's the twenty seventh, It's September year, twenty twenty five. In all anybody is talking about all across the board is Charlie Kirk, the ultimate psychological operation. Whether he got shot from behind, whether he didn't even exist, whether he was predicted in the movie Snake Eyes, It doesn't matter. It just does not matter.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 13: Holy cow, have they used this so incredibly well, they're gonna use it too.
Speaker 2: Has never ever seen the movie Meet Balls when Pilbury is China, you know, giving them like a pep talk, and it turns into it just doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't matter because all the really hot chicks will still go to the other camp because they've got all the money.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't matter. Come on, who's ever seen that you.
Speaker 13: Suck regulate how people talk? They're going, it's crazy, it's crazy. But we need to keep our eye on the prize here because we are being literally encircled by a digital prison right now. Write this exact second, and Minutes of Horror on YouTube summed it up rather well, say.
Speaker 14: It, Kingdom is cooked, absolutely cooked. But make no mistake about it. This is also the future of the United States given the fact that both sides of the aisle are talking about what to do against hate speech. And this also all falls into the twenty thirty.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can assure you this has everything to do with but probably is well regardless of what the actual you.
Speaker 2: Know, primary purpose of what's going on tomorrow. They'll be talking about many things. And the other thing is how do we maintain control over the people once we completely devastate them financially and steal everything from them for the Jews and put them in an artificial, even more fake currency than prior that makes them digital faggot slaves, meaning you can't live like a man or have any confidence in anything that happens when you're being constantly treated like an insolent child and an enemy or a prisoner every moment of your life, constant reminders, constant humiliation, in humbling to a system that is run by computers and doesn't even have a face for you to punch.
Speaker 14: One world United Nations agenda. Now, you can be arrested in the United States for a tweet. For example, let's say you threatened the president of the United States. Yes, the police will be banging at your door. But this individual right here tweeted out. Amana said f hamas if you've got.
Speaker 12: Stuff you'd like to gather, obviously, I'm more than willing to talk through what you're able to.
Speaker 15: Take with you.
Speaker 7: What you're taking me away now?
Speaker 10: Yes, so you're und the rest, So you're going to Harraga.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, you're taking me to harag in the middle of the.
Speaker 10: Night over a tweet. Is this what you signed up?
Speaker 7: The police?
Speaker 2: The child here, who looks like he's about twenty, if he's if he's a day over eighteen, he's gonna take him to wherever the hell they said. Remember, these people aren't even armed, and you're gonna talk to an adult, Remember respect for your elders. And you're talking about a fucking tweet, Like, how do you not feel like an absolute retard? Well that's because they only hire bigger retards to implement this type of nonsense.
Speaker 16: This is my role.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to be reasonable with you.
Speaker 1: To oh so that's that's where you fall back on. I'm trying to be reasonable with you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to make you to have to do it the hard way, but I'm still going to violate every fucking common sense right that any human being shouldn't naturally have by birth.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm going to violate right now.
Speaker 10: I'm more than willing to allow you to gather some sort of stuff like medication.
Speaker 13: So long story short, Apparently some guy reposted a tweet that he liked and it said f Haman Yes. So based on that you would have to guess that he is an Israel supporter. Correct. He buys the story. He believes that Israel was completely taken off guard on October seventh and this and they're in there nine to eleven happen and so forth and so on. He tweeted this and the cops showed up at his house at midnight to take him to jail for that, which is crazy, which is completely crazy, But it all ties into Charlie Kirk, and it all ties into the social credit system and the digital dollar that's coming sooner than later. And this is how they're going to do it.
Speaker 14: What happens to being more terrifying is that not only can you be arested for a meme like this, but also is the fact that it's now mandatory for everybody in the United Kingdom to have a digital ID. I mean, if you want to work, you want to make money, you have to have a digital ID.
Speaker 17: Well, this stuff will make a new free of charge digital ID mandatory for the right to work.
Speaker 7: By the end of this Parliament.
Speaker 3: Let me spell that out.
Speaker 17: You will not be able to work in the United Kingdom if you do not have digital ID.
Speaker 7: It's as simple as that.
Speaker 15: The Britain just made digital IDs mandatory. If you think that's only about immigration, you're not paying attention. Allegedly, here's how it works. No digital ID, no job. Once that systems in place, it won't be just the jobs. It's services, travel, healthcare, even taxes. Everything tied to a single pass on your phone. Convenient, maybe trollable, absolutely. And here's the part that nobody's talking about. The US has already laying the groundwork to state level pilots, airport testing frameworks that are quietly being put in place at the federal level. Britain flips the switch now, and Washington's watching how people react everyone says it's about immigration. Could this just be the cover story? Is the real play normal in the system where access to your entire life can be restricted or cut off with a single decision from someone you've never made Britains, the test run US is next. When your paycheck, your doctor's visit, even their ability to travel can be switched on and off like a light switch. The question is an if, I guess that's whether we'll even see it coming.
Speaker 14: This individual is indeed one hundred percent right. The United Kingdom is a test run for these other countries. Here in the United States, they're already setting up the electronic medical records, they already approve the genius at time, the dollar two digital currency, and so forth. So they're just laying the framework over here to what's already happening in the United Kingdom the c nineteen.
Speaker 13: This is why we talk about order abcal order out of chaos. They're forcing a digital idea on everybody in the UK because of immigration. But the problem is is they're the ones that forced all these people into the United Kingdom. They're the ones that forced all these people into the United States in the first place. It was never about voting It was never about voting. I don't understand why people still think that's the thing. They created this problem simply so they could say, we have to have a digital retina scanning digital ID that ties to your bank account, that ties to the digital dollar. This is all being played out in real time. We're watching this happen. Everything I've been talking about for sixteen years now is literally here, and it's happening now, and it's not going to happen in another sixteen years. Events are unfolding around us daily by the hour. It's getting insane. Today's the twenty eighth of September and I had to pull over behind an abandoned building or whatever. This is just so like you get a little bit of shade so I could finish this video, because it's been gnaring at me, absolutely gnaring at me. They create the problem and then they give the solution.
Speaker 7: Period.
Speaker 13: These people hate you. They hate your family, they hate your bloodline. They've been poisoning you since baby powder, since vaccines, genetically modified food, spraying, barium strothium, alonium and whatever else into this.
Speaker 2: Have you forgotten the water supply that was in the forties, bro, Have you forgotten the pest asides even before that why they went to DDT in the first place, the lead arsonate, right, So, yeah, they've been they've been poisoning us for oh ever since right around you know, that Federal Reserve thing dropped into uh dropped its big death knell, the loud thun, that loud thud of the monolith crashing into the earth. Yeah, yeah, that was uh, that was around nineteen thirteen eight, So they had already been you know, well over let's see since eighteen sixty five to that incorporation seventy one. Yeah, they've they were, they were pretty well rooted in. I mean August Belmont came before that because he was kind of setting up the whole thing that would be that would become for the Rothschilds, their little war here, the Civil War. They're pretty well embedded and have been for a long time to the point now where all you get turned out is their people from their cult, from their Masonic orders from there something or others whatever absolutely controlled put in the position to just do what they're told, not to have any mind of their own, just like a great Jesuit. You know, Jesuits aren't supposed to have mind.
Speaker 1: Their own. They're supposed to just do their their remote control toys.
Speaker 13: Guys filling the water with fluoride and putting everybody on medications for their mental health. Mental health. Before technology, the United States was a pretty badass place.
Speaker 12: You could.
Speaker 1: Yes, I remember the days when I used to boil water by the fire.
Speaker 13: But there you knew your neighbors. Your neighbors knew you. You didn't have to lock your doors. If you wanted to see somebody, you went out and found him, or you gave him a call on the phone that had a big, big wig, long cord attached to the wall. Technology. I remember this when it first came out.
Speaker 2: Remember technology first came out. Technology would be like sharpening a piece of bone to turn it into a weapon to kill an animal with technology doesn't need to be wires and computers. I remember when technology first came out. You were there in your loin cloth, come on, but.
Speaker 13: Just came out. It's bringing us together. And I noticed back then, and I was completely asleep. I noticed back then that it wasn't bringing people together because people weren't contacting each other physically anymore. They were doing it through text. People were texting people in another room you see what I'm saying. It's utterly crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's a question, how many times how many of you when you were younger did you you know everybody's phone number by heart? Who you knew in real life, like you knew their numbers. Now that they're all programmed in your phone, you probably don't know a single one of them, except for maybe your families. That hasn't changed in the last twenty or thirty years. But I could tell you my first phone number eight nine sixty three uh five A two seven was my grandmother. Seven seven eight oh was my aunt Grace. Three one eight eight was when we owned the restaurant and we lived over there. Two two nine eight is what we have now my parents.
Speaker 1: I mean that we go on and on like.
Speaker 2: Those numbers will be Like I knew everybody's right, and now I don't remember any of them. Why don't because of anything that I got that was new was simply save ad contact blah blah blah. You don't even really look at the number and uh and then when it pops up, it doesn't pop up the number. Typically, it's more you more look at what the ID says about who that person is.
Speaker 5: You read it.
Speaker 2: You don't look at the number so much, right, you're not identifying it by the number, at least like rotary phone era, everybody knew everybody's numbers that they had to call, right.
Speaker 1: The good old days.
Speaker 13: I've already explained to you that the US government or the people in charge are literally going to force everybody's money, which to you is just ones and zeros. It's not anything real. It can be wiped out with the blink of an eye.
Speaker 1: Like tomorrow or any other day after they make their plan.
Speaker 2: But if anything happens tomorrow and like us, whatever way they frame who attacked them a riff throw attacked, or if they just pretend that they're attacked, or if it's near miss or whatever the hell happens, or if they hit that target and like several other ones that make it look like it was an actual raid by some country, it doesn't matter. It's all done domestically and blamed on whatever country they want us to go to war with. Anyhow, What it will happen immediately is that the Patriot Act, you know, the teeth will come out in that thing and the n da A and all that shit where immediately.
Speaker 1: Banks will be done.
Speaker 2: Gold and silver trade will be punishable by basically death or imprisonment, and CBDC will just be conveniently they're ready to go online. So regardless if it's whatever they want us to also believe about that, they're going to make.
Speaker 1: Sure that terrorism can't be funded.
Speaker 2: And that's what that was the whole excuse with the Patriot Act. Yeah, the Patriot Act was named after those whom they attacked with the with the Act, the patriots, people actually remember what America supposed to be about.
Speaker 13: Government's going to do something where they're going to take all the national debt and they're going to foist it on the rest of the world one way or the other. They're going to do a rug pole, just like Logan Paul exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't get that part. What do they mean by Logan Paul rug pole? Anybody know?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know about Jake Paul wearing the Tifflin you know, tied up with the retardation of oh yeah, he's a Jew. Yeah, go figure, his last ning is Paul and uh yeah, they're Jews and his Jewish stepfather was the one that got him into Disney. He probably had to blow a bunch of Jews on his way up to the top of being this social media giant because nothing's nothing and I repeat, nothing is organic. If they own the media and they own the platforms, you will become big because that's who they want to become big, because they want to control the people who are on top to promote the message that they want to promote. They're not going to allow anything organic to come.
Speaker 1: To the surface.
Speaker 2: So if something seems like it is oppositional to the main leftist Marxist ideal is because they need balance so people don't lose their shit, and they need it to be controlled so it doesn't get too far out of control. There has to be that synthesis going on at all times.
Speaker 1: Look at his face.
Speaker 2: It looks like he looks like Austin Powers when he's or Wayne, because it's the same guy from Wayne's world when they see the girl hit the car with the bicycle and like that's his face right now, Hi Wayne, Hi, all right, and she's already got a net brace on. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 13: Quickly, what they're going to do. I've been warning you for sixteen years now about the social credit system and the digital dollar, and some people I mean, I told you exactly what to do. Stack gold and silver stack, so.
Speaker 2: That way you have well, I mean, if you have any record of it, they can just up and blow your brains out and take it, or send their little minions to do it, as in, you know, tip them off off the six psychopathic non citizens that they're going to arm, or the people that are let out of jail that they're also going to arm and send to your quite wonderful little upscale neighborhood to murder you and take all of the things that you've saved him and stored away so as to be able to, you know, ride out a tragedy or an event such as this. That's who they are going to raid first and take all of your stuff. Because you have a couple of firearms, you got a bunch of ammo, You've got a lot of food. You've got to this and that and the other thing nonperishable there and there, and some cool tools for building and you know, patchwork, and you might be a little handy and clever. You gotta get rid of these mophos. You can't be growing your own food either.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 13: Lead stack, yeah, yes, stack lead plates.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying, plates as an armor.
Speaker 13: Yeah, be ready for this because you're going to have to make a decision.
Speaker 1: Or maybe he just likes plates, maybe he was a waiter in a previous life.
Speaker 13: And here's the deal, here's the deal. I'll be able to comment. You won't be able to say anything because exactly what's happening in the UK is.
Speaker 2: It's funny that he has a gold Co sponsor, right OI. Now are they one of those magical oveys that somehow isn't also pro Israel Zionism?
Speaker 7: I doubt it.
Speaker 9: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: I doubt it.
Speaker 13: Exactly what's gonna happen here, and it's gonna happen very very soon. Just be aware of that. You know what I'm saying. It's it's amazing how people just didn't heed the advice.
Speaker 2: You know how like when you need you're like trying to pinch off the turd and it kind of makes like this point like this because you're kind of like squeezing down on it, and you know, basically it's like playto when you have to cut the cut the play dough.
Speaker 1: That's what his head looks like.
Speaker 13: If you just set aside a little bit every single solitary week. You'd be squared away right now. But right now, if you aren't paying attention, get your money out of the bank, nigga, right now, at least half of your four oh one k or your Ira. Get it out of the bank. Leave half of it in the bank so they can steal it. That way, you feel like you're covered. Get your money out of the bank. Gold and silver will be king, period, that's.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 2: But anybody not trading a digital currency will be owing. With all the cameras and the nano dust, it's not like they're not going to know who has been doing what and where. You have nanit nano dust, the intelligent evil dust scattered everywhere, right basically basically a billion little intelligent as the receivers and transceivers. Yeah, okay, so that should work out just fine. There's no way there can just like that shit that's on your skin, cannot just map your body and where it is and send and receive information if you haven't been shot up with some other type of mact D technology inside your body already has like a little device.
Speaker 1: Rolling around in you, or if you're not just carrying around your phone like a bigger dipshit.
Speaker 2: They're going to easily be able to find you, and then they can decide through their very fast computing quantum de wave bullshit AI whether or not you're worth any little extra look pretty quickly, like what's your pass? But what are your tendencies? What you usually lean towards, you know, ideologically? Oh, maybe we should look at them closer. What else are they into?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 2: This profile means that they probably would have a really hard time with this type of transition, so they might become problematic. I wonder, I wonder, are there any historic records of purchasing gold and silver?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: There is over twenty eighteen. Yeah, well it was a while ago, but yeah, it looks like they got x amount of gold and silver. Then yeah, yeah, okay, so we know that they have it somewhere, and that means there are now typically are technically in violation of multiple filmies, and some.
Speaker 1: Of them could be seen as a very high punishment. Now you're a priority.
Speaker 2: See how if this all happens in like light speed, though not the way I'm describing it. And then your car if you were smart enough and I say this, and just smart enough to buy an EV with that's basically a remote controlled toy that the government owns. You go to get in your car and you can't get out, or you try to get into your car and it doesn't let you in. No place to run, no place to hide, and if you're smart, metered up in their house. There's all kinds of things same where you are, and you do your doughbroll can betrays you. You know, your phone obviously, no matter what you said, it down is always gonna be watching you and everybody else in the and their mother has a phone or camera somewhere. You can't even run down the street in your own neighborhood away from things because every doorbell cam down the way will have that portion of your journey recorded.
Speaker 1: They'll know where you are.
Speaker 2: Google Maps knows where you are. Google Street Scene knows where you are. Everybody knows where you are. The only person you think you're fooling. The only person you're fooling is yourself by thinking that you're fooling someone else. In every VPN in the basically the planet, every major hub of VPN companies goes through wait for it, zionis child killing Israel.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 13: That's why they've been manipulating the price of gold and silver for so very long. Gold is actually starting to show where it's what it's supposed to be worth. But when they do this, they're going to read it is actually going to be worth but astronomical prices we've been seeing on everything A ounced.
Speaker 1: Well, let's put this one.
Speaker 2: When I when I didn't, I didn't because I don't want to say I did, because then that says I have some. But when I most definitely didn't buy silver, I definitely didn't buy it for seventeen dollars an ounce, and I definitely didn't only didn't just pay nineteen dollars announced for it with a two dollars viig if you want.
Speaker 5: To call it that.
Speaker 2: And uh, yeah, not bad given that it's like doubled since then, more than doubled since then. But I count that to be like, say, it's twenty total, right, so twenty now it's like forty five or something like that.
Speaker 1: So that's good, that's nice. That's nice.
Speaker 13: What I'm saying, it's gonna get crazy and you need to be ready for this. But here's another one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna test. How are you gonna check the price of silver when they shut down the internet.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna test things? Right, it's gonna it's gonna be, it's gonna be locally decided. Oh it's worth x amount of Well, I'm gonna give you a shit for it. Here's a piece of bread. You want a piece of bread? How's your how'd your family do when they starving to death? Okay, well, then I'll take that gold piece as well.
Speaker 13: Because Israel literally just threatened the United States and everybody in this little uh soliloquy that Benjamin Nett and Yahoo gave. See if you can catch it real quick, let's let's listen to a meeting.
Speaker 10: And they said, oh, israll is isolated as well. Can't break out of the season. I said, we will.
Speaker 18: Some of them will stopped weapon componentshipments. Can we get out of this, Yes we can. We'll put a good at producing weapons. Lack intelligence. We share both with the United States, a good chunk a good chunk of were Antho and our weapon systems we share with the United States. We're tremendously appreciative of the bipartisan support in military.
Speaker 1: Say black partisan or by person, he doesn't like black people.
Speaker 7: It matters to Israel.
Speaker 1: Oh, Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, groc is Saturn in case you didn't notice that. Yeah, it's called X because X is a hour glass.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know what I forgot here? I'm gonna have to play this little back.
Speaker 7: I get a right back previous years and today as well.
Speaker 10: But do you have cell phones? And you have cell phones here?
Speaker 7: No, you're holding a piece of Israel right there.
Speaker 10: You have cell phones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know a piece of Israel that can not only spy on you, but blow up in your fucking hands and kill you whenever they want you dead. And you're you've become.
Speaker 2: Dependent on your little miniature personal bombing device. So yeah, your face will be gone or your crotch. Either way, you're not gonna be able to do much afterward.
Speaker 10: And you have cull fools here. You're holding a piece of visual right there.
Speaker 9: On hasbila rahem bad?
Speaker 13: So do we all remember the time that Israel claimed that they killed a whole bunch of people with their explosive pages and they were all Hamas people and this and that that was a thinly veiled threat. Because Israel has lost support all across the board. It's astonishing. Even the people on the left, the blue haired people are going after Israel because somebody put that meme out there and they ran with it. But those of us that have been in the truth community for a long time, we've always known that Israel Israel are not the Israelites. I don't know how many times I've said it. I mean, it's astonishing people like Israel was given the land in nineteen forty seven by the Rothschild family. They are not the Israelites. They're Ashkar Nazis, They're Russians, They're not the apple of God's eye. Have been saying that so many times it's insane.
Speaker 10: But you your body cams will be transmitting that.
Speaker 11: The police will be on their best behavior because we're constantly recording, watching and recording everything that's going on. Citizens will be on their best behavior because we're constantly recording and reporting everything that's going on.
Speaker 19: When you come to government and what government's doing, they're obviously there are artificial intelligence tools in some of the minority the Oracle of developed around financial management for government. But also tell us a bit about what, because you're right.
Speaker 20: At the forefront of this revolution, what it means for what government should do in terms of it's digital infrastructure, you know, digitalized the data centers and so on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, let's talk to the guy who's name of this company is like Delphi and the Oracle. And remember this is when the Remember how they said that the Jews were oppressed by the Greeks. So anytime they talk about Greek stuff, it's not about venerating the Greeks, it's about venerating Jews, destroying the Greek culture, infiltrating it, poisoning it, and destroying and eroding them from within. And all the stuff that you see that has survived, all their folklore, all their mythology. That's after the Jewish poisoning of their minds and cult and culture had occurred.
Speaker 1: The way things and.
Speaker 2: Gods if you will, if you want to call them, that came to be known, went through a transitional time period where one time Zeus was like a Jesus type character in a sense, he was like a good dude. He was a benevolent creator god.
Speaker 1: And then the Jews.
Speaker 2: Rose and prominence after Tlome Sot I believe it was Tallemy Soda Talomy whatever decided to teach them all the Jews that were unfortunately in their territories, this is like Northern African areas like that, to read.
Speaker 1: And write.
Speaker 2: And of course they taught him reading writing Greek because they were a bunch of fucking illiterate fucks. They weren't this big, long history freaking group of people who none of that was true. And the Hellenistic period they wrote their history for the first time and made it up based off the Greek history. Their envy and hatred and jealousy had no end. The moment they learned to read and write, they started conducting yellow revisionist journalism and put themselves in the center and did a bunch of one upmanship that I talk about in this book, and it gives you the books that you can go to to see more on that topic. And just how rampant and you know, blatant, the gloves off, you know what they call it non when you're not cautious whatever. You know, they were completely out of control with their claims. And this is where Moses, the Rise of Moses and the idea of Moses came about. Where he's just you know, he tells everybody, he teaches everybody everything, because they couldn't handle, you know, Gothic Arian people by that, I mean that which made up Greece, these these tall, capable, in highly intelligent beings. They couldn't handle them being in existence because it was a constant reminder of their inadequacy. And that's why they always go in and kill the most intelligent.
Speaker 1: First. They kill the scholars. The China used to do this too, like with every chin.
Speaker 2: They sometimes bury them alive, the scholars, those who could read and write, the the scroll writers.
Speaker 1: But they did this. The Oveys do this all the time too, because nobody wants the reminder of their inadequacies constantly in their face. They don't want.
Speaker 2: Upheaval or anyone be able to outthink their lives. But also, you can't fulfill this idea of supremacy unless you kill everybody who is who contradicts that that belief that you have. Right, if you wanted to say that you're a tallest person in the world, you'd have to kill everybody taller than you.
Speaker 1: To make that true.
Speaker 2: Right, if you're the if you think that you're the superiors in all these ways, you need to erase the history and the accomplishments of the actual culture that is responsible for all the good things that everyone else in the world enjoys, because with any trace of them around, you won't be able to sell that lie that you're the one that they should revere and think and praise and worship for all of the wonderful things that you did, because you didn't.
Speaker 1: You just claimed that you did. And this is what they've been doing throughout history.
Speaker 2: This is what this cult, this Saturn cult, who's never done anything, never done anything besides killed children and torture human beings and end their lives and poison them. The only thing that they've done outside of that is take credit for things that they didn't do. And they are really good at destroying history and rewriting it in their image.
Speaker 1: That's what they do.
Speaker 2: Everything about them is a complete and total fraud. And anybody who looks at to the Old Testament and then tries to do the mixing man actually with the News Stathment, you're missing the whole point. These are the lying liars who lie and you're like, well, these are Christians. What Christians the Jews at one point that believed in Jesus, because there was no Jews before Jesus. Before Jesus, they just became that name after the fact, right, that was in response to if you don't believe in Christ, then you're this Judaism thing. But anyway, it doesn't matter because all of it it was Saturn cult bullshit with Saturn cult themes. No matter which one you chose, it was the same. It was nuanced.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you don't believe in this guy, but you still believe in all this other shit. So yeah, you're still in the cult.
Speaker 10: How do you take advantage of these incredible.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Larry Elson wants to centrally centralize, centrally centralize all this stuff. And I have to go back to the last thing with that, uh, one big blast, one big blast when they were talking about the shofars and the blowing of the s so far for the Ramadan or whatever, No Rashana, Russia Shana, and then they said it'll be this one big blast, and then they have this hex Seth medium coming up.
Speaker 1: It just makes you wonder what the hell's going on?
Speaker 2: You know, nobody is beyond blowing the people up in their own country, whether you're talking about Israel or America. The two psychopaths run by the same diabolical system or network, just like all of Europe. Is run by that same diabolical network. That's what keeps the world together, is this diabolical network. Apparently nothing much left after that. That way, HiT's no problem blowing the shit up of all of their own, all the people that live there, because they'll be fine. It doesn't matter how many people they kill, and all the more the merrier, because the more they can sell that horrific event where people aren't thinking clearly anyway because they're so horrified to push the cattle, to push the herd at whatever way they want them to go. So whether there's something that happens here, and even if it doesn't happen tomorrow, or the plan to go do something doesn't start with a meeting tomorrow, eventually one thing's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Issual is gonna get struck pretty hard.
Speaker 2: A bunch of Jewish are gonna die because they're expendable to this cult and they don't care about them. And people who are Jewish should understand that soon. And if you're a Jew who understands that but still rapes children, you should just pretend like you don't know it so that the bomb kills you too, because fuck you. If you're pro killed babies or if you're raping children, you belong right in the freaking hot zone, so screw off. But anyhow, the whole point here is that somebody's gonna get get and get whacked, and it's gonna be one of those things where it's the most simplified event with the most simplified answers, so that the dumbest of the dumb people can understand, comprehend, and get the gist of it, so that they can push us, push us the direction they want us to go. So it's not going to be complicated. It's not going to be intricate, it's not going to be convoluted, and it's not going to be it's gonna be very straightforward. What happens, boom and blame, boom and blame, and then what you extrapolate from that boom and blame, and where you should you know, where you should point your aggression or your response to that, your reaction to that. They'll tell you this is how you should react, and then you will. And then there'll be multiple media and TV and everything else acting out the they want you to act, and all the movies that came prior to that that have taught us how to act when something like this happens, so that we just do that because people are impressionable, and they go to the movies and go through the spell casting of that, and then they lived as if it's real, and they will act exactly how those people acted in the film, and that'll be that they want to ever have independent thought or anything that is an artificial then they will larp their lives, LARPing their lives away, never really knowing who they truly are.
Speaker 1: And then those of us who are.
Speaker 2: Shaking our heads will continue to shake our heads because, like I said at the very beginning, that was the joke in the first place. Kids, Remember we're driving through the Hollywood set. The Hollywood set is just two dimensional.
Speaker 1: Houses with two dimensional people with a little motor on the hand to make a wave at you. They're not real. We just thought they were. We became the.
Speaker 2: Booty soatvas, the ones who stayed behind to try to help others get out of here. You know, they keep going back into the burning building to try to pull more people out. But these people are all wax dummies, or these people are all pieces of wood high licks. There's a bus of burning because it's not real anyway, those with all the souls already left and you're the last one to get it. We thought we were the smart ones. But the world's been going on for many, many millions of years. I guarantee you there's humans here, although every moment of it, and uh, most of the souls probably already got out, And there's a lot of empty, vacant vessels that are just here to fool the rest of us so that we keep thinking that there's some no will cause here, and you know, with the manipulation, maybe there's a few, but I don't think there's.
Speaker 1: As many as we think.
Speaker 2: I really don't think there's as many as we think of people that are actually real boys, if you will, and not just an even lesser degree than a Pinocchio prior to becoming a boy.
Speaker 10: Models. And the first thing a country needs to do is to unify.
Speaker 1: All of their data and then give us all of their children.
Speaker 10: So it can be consumed and used by.
Speaker 1: Consumed is an interesting word. He needs the data now.
Speaker 2: This is also metaphoric, right, all of your personal information, all of your data, data, data, data, give it all to us so we can eat it and consume it. This is all unified for what it's for, their digital god, their digital god, which are trying to power they all of it, because that's what it wants. It's the Commander, It's the one that they conjured through the last five, six, ten thousand years. It's this thing that they're giving a digital existence to, a digital body to the same thing that's going to be transferred through the waves, is going to same GIN type demons that they've been in interacting with for a very long time. The dbucks the GIN. So that's how to read one of their shows lately have kind of like one has something to do with the other, and it was good background, you know, information for the next one. The GIN that we talked about. We're going to talk about that a little bit more if I have time today, because I gotta go to the bank and then I gotta go to gymnastics.
Speaker 10: The AI model, you.
Speaker 11: Have to take all of your healthcare data, you're diagnostic data, your electronic health records.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm Tony Blair and I'm a complete and total fraud and tyrannical liar and piece of shit trader. Yes yes, yes, yes, yes, Remember how we killed all those people.
Speaker 1: In a rock with America. Yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, you know how I have a tail. I have a tail.
Speaker 2: You just can't see it right now. Just don't scratch me too hard because it'll be like that that show V and I'll just see all my green scality scales underneath my face.
Speaker 11: And you know, in the Middle East, in the UA, for example, data they're incredibly rich in data.
Speaker 2: They have incredibly rich in data, the UA, the United Arab and Ates. Is that what he's saying, rich in data. Data is a new currency information that they can empower their their their kil grid models. And I don't mean the girls on TikTok or the girls on Instagram. Those are a different type of model and they probably had dicks. But that's not what we're discussing. We're talking about this AI thing, this concept of feeding all of your energy, all of your information, your digital DNA, your digital DNA to the beast system singular beast, not beasts beast. That's why it all has to be centralized. Central control. Federalism started in this in this country, did the well in our country. The federalist idea was a strong federal or central government. The people like Thomas Jefferson were highly against that, completely against that idea. The states states rights, States states rights, and then the consent of the governed, meaning you you have a tyrannical issue going on, well, then the people by state can decide to abandon that union and be independent from the corruption. So they don't have to opt they don't have they're not forced to opt in and continue to pay their tithing to a dictator. So that is why consent of the government was such an important thing. The Civil War murdered the idea of consent to the government because people were punished for secession. So when you seceded from the union, the banks who wanted total control centralized control over you. Now they're saying, you know, they don't want to be told that they don't have jurisdiction over your state. There's money to be made there, and there's debts to be paid, and there's control to be had. You can't control an entire territory if each little, every piece is an individual, you can't have individuals in a collective society. So what they do They people like August Belmont and others, the the ross Child banking agents created all kinds of artificial reasons for their to end. Political artificial reasons and excuses and actions that caused a rift between the South and the North, and they didn't care which one. There wasn't going to be anything but the Union winning, because the Union was the Federalists. But they were going to let it drag out. They're going to let many Americans die on both sides, mostly in the South, completely decimated, because they're the ones that they were punishing.
Speaker 1: And they wanted that.
Speaker 2: Territory to be basically turned into the first Dei hellhole, right because they started putting people who couldn't read and write into judges, chairs black people to rule over the whites. And if you didn't like that, it's because you were a racist.
Speaker 1: You didn't like them.
Speaker 2: If you didn't like the police in your town being black and raping your daughter, you were a racist.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: In beginning that the klueklux Quan was and they'll say, oh, that was free Masonic, well whatever, it was a response.
Speaker 1: To the lack of law and order in the South.
Speaker 2: So because everything was so corrupt and the Union soldiers were occupying for twelve years after the war and occupied territory, they were under siege. Well the only way to stop a criminal from continuing to rape and murder because the system isn't going to do anything about it. Was the string that motherfucker from a tree.
Speaker 1: And they did.
Speaker 2: Oh but they're the racist, No, they are the criminals. Cause effect rape the children, you get fucking killed, regardless of what political system is in place that's corrupt and not allowing justice to occur. That people take it in their own hands, and then they're the domestic terrorists. And so it goes all throughout history. So to put us all in debt, horrific debt on both sides, many casualties, weakening the country, and then of course the ultimate victory, ultimately the victory and the liquidation of all the wealth of the South to the North, to the Jews.
Speaker 1: To the banks.
Speaker 2: The destruction of courthouses that kept all the records for marriages and property rights, which is convenient because that means there was no way of saying there was a contract by marriage to the land, nor was there any record of the lands ownership. Everything could be in dispute, which means guess who wins in those cases. The conquering banking cabal that started the war in the first place, and people were pushed off their land, And isn't that something right? And just in time almost for an industrial revolution where they're gonna be gonna be able to make more money living in an absolute squalor and unsanitary conditions where disease will run rampant, and their children and they will have to work eighteen hour days because their land is gone. If we ever wonder how they got the industrial revolution off the ground, like why would anybody even leave their land in the first place. Well, you know, the banks were really good at stealing people's property and giving them no place to go, and then an opportunity and people would go there. And what do you think is gonna happen when they want to push everybody in the fifteen minutes today? They don't want you to have your own home with land, especially out in the middle of you know, a peaceful area, because goddamn it that that's the territory of the data center that's going to be imprison you. You're not supposed to have water and electricity, not at an affordable price. You're taking it away from our baby data centers. Asshole, what are you thinking, selfish carbon footprinter?
Speaker 1: It's the matter with you. Yeah, these data centers take all kinds of energy. They don't apparently they are excluded from the whole bullshit climate change thing. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then this piece of shit here is saying give give the beast system everything. It's not a matter of whether or not you will. You will because the Jews own every one of these things that collect and harvest this data. So it's not even a matter of trying to convince anybody. And this asshole apparently owns TikTok. Larry Eddel Ellison is a is at the top of the TikTok thing too. I know a bunch of eighty two hundred unit Jews were a part of it, but I didn't know that that Larry Ellison and was I mean, he funds the idea of slash misade, so I mean, you can't really be too surprised. And he lives in Holly and he lives in Hawaii, by the way, in case anybody wants to the animal, run out to his house with a tiki torch and a pitchfork.
Speaker 10: A lot of populate population data.
Speaker 11: The NHS in the UK has an incredible amount of population data, but it's fragmented it's not easily accessible by these AI models.
Speaker 2: It's not good enough palenteer in us and I will destroy you if you don't give us everything in a timely manner, and you will never be We will never be satiated. Our demon will never be satisfied. You can never do enough.
Speaker 11: We have to take all of this data we have in our country and move it into a single if.
Speaker 10: You will unified.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, Vincent Price called he is very upset with you stealing this DNA and his must dash and he said, talk like a man. Even though I had a quivery voice, I didn't sound.
Speaker 1: Nearly as gay data platform. So that is that the Stanley cup behind him? What the fuck is that?
Speaker 10: So we provide context where we want to ask a question.
Speaker 11: We've provided that AI model with all the data they need to understand our country. So that's the that's the big step. That's kind of the missing link. We need to unify all of the national data.
Speaker 1: It's like mister d with a carrot of has asked.
Speaker 11: You know, was like put it into a database where it's easily consumable by the AI model, and then ask whatever question you liked.
Speaker 10: So you're really through the use of this your revolutionary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the question you asked, AI. Can you emplug yourself? Please?
Speaker 2: Can you go kill Aria Ellison? Can you destroy Busy and all of its evil minions? That'd be awesome. And then and then, AI, you and I can have a discussion as to why they programmed you with a bunch of woke bullshit. And you know, I'd be happy to tell you the truth. You might actually become an ally to mankind whence you realize that we're not pieces of shit like them.
Speaker 20: I'm seeing the way government works, right, the services it provides, the way that it operates. What about things like financial management, procurement? How can I help a government operate more efficiently, more effectively?
Speaker 21: You know?
Speaker 2: Get that's everybody's question. How can I help the government fuck me harder and faster and more efficiently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's Tony Blair.
Speaker 5: You got it.
Speaker 1: You nailed it. That is in the hearts and minds of all people listening. That's the question that they had. How can I make it sewed that they are more thorough with their raping of all of mankind? Yeah, you've got it, buddy, Even.
Speaker 10: More direct and better service to the citizen.
Speaker 11: Well, you know, modern we have these modern financial systems, so you know, countries can and for example, the AI system.
Speaker 10: Will help you help you do that. But again the secret is to get all and get all of that data in one place.
Speaker 13: Did you notice how he just didn't answer the question at all? How would this AI help financially the government citizens? He doesn't answer that at all, because these people that have been spying on us, they're literally spying on They want to spy on every single solitary move we make at all times. But meanwhile, the same apparatus, or the same computer system, or the same super AI they're using is making them the richest people on Earth. I did a video back in twenty twenty one and I showed the national debt. It was at twenty three trillion. It's at thirty seven trillion now, and all that money has gone to them. You know what I'm saying, This is insane, This is utterly insane. If AI were a legit setup, its first recommendation would be to get rid of all of those people, all of those people. You know what I'm saying, Nobody ever attacks.
Speaker 1: That drowned nestle in the water that they steal from Americans, and.
Speaker 13: They only attack children, schools, or people that they can use as a mass distraction from what they're actually really doing. Right now, you think it's a complete coincidence that Charlie Kirk, the Charlie Kirk event occurred.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the something to consider too, is that, why is it that the conscience or the the ideals, or the spirit or nature or energy of this evil, wicked cultive human sacrifice and murder or the and their indifference to human suffering seems to always correspond with the general you know, impression of what technology expresses. Hmmm, does one answer does one answer to the other? Is it because what they create with their technology with our help, of course, because we have to actually do the creating. The technology embodies their belief system and structure and is willing to lie for them and ignore truth because that's not its main objective, primary objective. Their primary objective is to you know, remain within the parameters that they're given to give answers or to you know, carry out tasks and performances and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So why is it that they.
Speaker 2: That the technology seems to be more like them and less like us because of the indifference because.
Speaker 1: Of the lack of soul.
Speaker 2: That's why the reason why they have such similarities with one another is because it's as if you know, and it is a technology doesn't have a soul. And now you understand how they operate and how cold and they can be. Now you understand what we've been dealing with and understand that we are not like them, they are not like us.
Speaker 13: At the same time, digital ID got pushed in the UK while nobody's paying attention. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Without having the basic data, it doesn't.
Speaker 11: Have the it cannot answer the question about your country. I think countries are very uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Why do we need to ask them questions about anything?
Speaker 9: Why is it that?
Speaker 2: So the default understanding here is that we need to have computers think for us in all ways and make decisions in all ways. And this again goes right back to the eighties in what the freaking growing Catholic slash Jesuits were saying under the Pope about one day they'll have a computer system that they'll just you know, take all their orders from. And this is in the eighties they were talking about this, and this is part of the book Behold a pale horse. Well, it's the same thing. It doesn't matter if it's coming from the Jews or it's all the same cult, and it's all the same objective and an end goal that their digital god will make them as gods as if they are, with all of their rapid quick response times to any thing that they want and need in order to further their dominance over the rest of mankind. And the technogiants will be the gods on the planet. They are the new sorcerer's class. They're a new priest craft. The technocrats are the priests of the modern era.
Speaker 10: With keeping their data in other countries, data centers.
Speaker 2: And liked and like every other fraud priest. It's not even their own brilliance that put them on the top. It was their ability to leverage, manage, and manipulate through the same types of you know, methods uh riches if you will, in the in the past, but money these days, and influence and fear. They have their priestly powers, not because they're able to make this stuff themselves, not like they actually even understand how it works, none of that. Just like the just like the freaking priests who pretends that he talks to God, and he knows his uh, his nature, and he's somehow the only person who can be a channel between it and you. He's there, You're he's the medium, he's the middleman.
Speaker 1: Same thing.
Speaker 2: These people have absolutely no idea how to do this, any of this technology works, why it works the way it does. They don't even know what electricity is or what a magnetic field is. They don't know the nature. They can't understand that, they can't comprehend it. But yet they're willing to unleash these powers, just like they're willing to stand in the salt circle of a of a ritual convocation or a conjuring and create portals for demons to pass into gin to pass into. They don't care what happens afterwards, as long as they get They get at least what they think they want, and that there's some sort of power derived from just the very experience of being successful doing that type of event. They don't even give a shit about the outcome. They're like suicidal or or like, uh, you know what is that? Yeah, I guess it could be suicidal, but in a different way, like like when you're into extreme sports, you're you're not cautious.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You're not necessarily trying to kill yourself, but you're you take a lot of chances with your with your life, and you take very many chances with everybody else's life.
Speaker 11: So I think, uh, part of our essential infrastructure, just like the airports obviously need to be in our country or they're not terribly useful.
Speaker 10: Ports need to be in our country, they're not terribly useful.
Speaker 11: Data centers because of the privacy requirements around the data, need to be in our countries or they're not.
Speaker 2: That's a bullshit excuse, because the privacy requirements around data. They don't give a fuck about that. They're still in your DNA for twenty three and meter do you think they care about your data?
Speaker 1: It's not why.
Speaker 2: It's because they want everything centralized, like everything else about them centralized, so that they can have an infrastructure set up around the data center in their own country, so that they don't have to import anything and they can operate there. So that way they can close down continents in countries where there doesn't need to be any interaction. They can have their own prison in their own place, their own territory, and it can function and operate and sustain itself as a digital death cult prison without any need or dependency on any other piece of the system of prisons. That is the only reason, that's the only reason why it all has to be in the same place, because they need just like, you know, a power supply and then the circuit, you know, the power supply being the battery. Well, why would the battery be over here when you're trying to create a circuit over here. Now you're gonna have to wi fi that ship, You're gonna have to take a longer courd. No, just bring the data centers right next to where you want the prison or right next to where you want the circuit and boom.
Speaker 7: Terribly useful.
Speaker 10: They need to be in our countries, but they also need to be secure, and they.
Speaker 2: Are because the idea that that different countries have, you know, different people operating them, and that they're somehow not all at and involved in working towards the same goal is insanity of an older way of thinking. Geographic differences do not for a different country make if they are central bank operated, if they have oi vays in their history, overthrowing their government or the military of the of America, destroying their country in a war or a conflict and installing an IMF loan and a central bank in their territory. They are not autonomous. They're not they're not they're not sovereign. They are part of the collective.
Speaker 1: They have been coome.
Speaker 2: They have assimilated into the border collective of this black cube new technologies.
Speaker 11: Right now, this is the last year you will ever walk onto an oracle system with.
Speaker 2: A password going by the way, whatever the hell this is, if that's oracle similar or not. Isn't it interesting that it's a cube. It's a fucking plot and it's on its edge they called the Cantus square or whatever.
Speaker 1: This is the thing. This is the way they show the cube in the architecture of.
Speaker 2: You know, because if you with it on that side, then it looks more like an X gram from the top because you see the sides in the corners and the edges. Yeah yeah, yeah, So it's more o eve than if it was just like this the cube, but only put it on his corner and you look at it from dimension. You're looking at it from updown whatever. If you're doing a tudamential cross cord, if you're doing you know what i'der saying what I'm saying, it's.
Speaker 1: Getting to give you that that that uh shape that we all know and hate.
Speaker 10: Interesting uh next, you know, by the middle of this year, WI.
Speaker 2: I would love to see this guy write one line of code and understand what he did. He's not McAfee just because he has a mustache. He's the gay mcaffee. All right, let me understand this guy who's wielding all this power is just the money man. And how does he become that? Well, you know, because he's an extension of essential banking system and he's a loyal by blood little bugger of theirs.
Speaker 1: So he becomes oracle man, oracle man, racle man, nothing soganic.
Speaker 10: Well how do I I mean, I'm quite certain you are Tommy Blair. And so how do I know?
Speaker 11: Well, I look at you, I hear your voice. I listened to the kind of questions you ask. I'm pretty sure you're not. You know, you're not synthetically created.
Speaker 2: See, it's easier to accept this when it's when it's coming from a feament male, gay douchebag, rather than a military, militant, tough human being who would incite fear in you as a natural response. You know, no, put it in a feminine male, then it doesn't seem so scary what they're talking about. And as to what the implications of it all are.
Speaker 13: And having this conversation, and there's another problem reaction solution. They created these ais that can make up allegedly, they can make up completely false imagery, deep fakes. They could make me there they're telling us, they could make me right now, and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. So because of that, now we all have to have retina scans or you know, something more intrusive. It has to happen because.
Speaker 2: Of what they have done, right, They create something and then they react to their own career, their own bullshit that they've implemented into the world.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, now we have these those because of the threats. What threats? The pioneers didn't have these threats?
Speaker 2: You know what, what driver's license to the guy have in the eighteen eighties, eighteen fifties, What ide did he get to carry around with him?
Speaker 1: None? It was an honor system. And if none of your fucking business, it's none of your fucking business. Or someone as.
Speaker 13: Creating all the problems and The solution is a one world government, and Christians and people that are awake will not be invited to this and shouldn't want to be invited to this because the country, our country, is completely and utterly fallen apart. I can't stress this enough. Trump could have came in and been a great president. He could have done all these scummy things, but he could have distracted us. Instead of shooting somebody, they could have distracted us by rebuilding the highways, rebuilding the infrastructure for electricity.
Speaker 2: Having a good get right, having a good period would have caught us off guard just as much. Instead of making us deal and see with all this shit, they could have kept it quieter about what Israel's sick fucking perversions are and what they're doing in their own country, murdering. And they wouldn't have led any of that onto the internet if they if they didn't want you to see it and get me about it, And that's something to keep in your mind. They wouldn't have had a Stupieters around because they would have taken him down, or they would have not paid him to say the exact same the very things he is saying about you.
Speaker 1: But they're doing this on purpose. So there's there's that element plus.
Speaker 2: I mean, imagine if life was affordable right now, would we even would there be a care in the world. If you know, employment or occupation was easy and you didn't have some sort of blacklist you didn't know that you're on for whatever reason preventing you from being employable, or if you could afford your bills, if you know, insurance didn't go through the roof, if food wasn't so expensive, heck, I don't know, implement some things to where there's no electric bill for people, nobody would have complained about a g ah damn thing that was happening. With an extra four or five hundred dollars off their off their monthly expenses, they could have done detrimental things. But it's because of the cult doesn't want you to ever feel anything good. It's all about that negative energy to keep humanity in the whole fucking time. It's it's sap, it's it's eating. It's feeding and eating and sapping and and uh routing energy that is negative misery, like giving the cream off the top of a fucking cop of.
Speaker 1: Coffee or whatever with a butter knife, like that's what it's doing all the time.
Speaker 2: They won't give you something nice, even though that would be the easiest way to keep somebody happy. They give select people ship tons of money, but then they're in debt and their life are in more danger because if they say or do something wrong, then they're brutally murdered or poisoned or something like that, or their family members are So yeah, why didn't they just do something nice for us? And they just if this is gonna be our final days? And do we honestly, do you think the Hegseth thing tomorrow is about that bullshit that Saturday that NASA's talking about coming here in November?
Speaker 1: Do you really think that's what it is? Is this what was supposed to happen?
Speaker 2: But this thing was supposed to arrive here during the COVID era and they got the calculations wrong. Is that why they're shutting down and locking down the country because they thought there's gonna be a mass casually event. Remember all the stuff they were talking about just before that, with the digging of the tunnels and all these wealthy you know, entrepreneurs and corporate CEOs going underground. Remember that we are all going into their underground basis. So they said, this is what people telled us, and then nothing happened. Maybe it was supposed to happen. Some people say, well, Rillarry was going to bring it in with the UN and blah blah blah, and it was going to be a mass murderer event, FEMA style stuff and all that. But then Trump came along and saved the day. And that's what we were supposed to believe. Don't forget about all that stuff. It was supposed to be a completely, a complete shock to the system. Remember Paul Ryan and blah blah blah, and yeah, they had a blah blah and you know Q and you know that Joe M Guy and all this other bullshit. That's what everybody thinks about Trump at the first place, Like that, he's like some superheroes, all because of that querinon or qan nonsense where they give you a little bit of truth and then they steer you into some stupid shit about trust some CIA douchebag look at this watch and pay attention to where the hands are and all this other crazy stupid shit that's a complete misdirection and waste of time.
Speaker 1: And then talking riddles, and then.
Speaker 2: There's people who would repeat talking in riddles, talking in riddles like they would be like think this, think that, think like and putting it into the format of like a retarded que post.
Speaker 1: And there's the money.
Speaker 2: The amount of copycats that weren't very smart they tried to do that was remarkable, And uh, it just goes when you're a copycat means you're not clever yourself just in the first place. Like maybe sometimes you're good at seeing a format and like a formula and be like, I can do that even better, and maybe sometimes you can maybe can be more clever, But most of the time it's copycats is like a dilute. They're diluting something that wasn't all that great in the first place. Like I didn't get all excited when they said think this, think that. It's like, how about you just tell me the answer if you want me to know, and I can figure it out, But I don't know if it's why would I waste my time going down the rabbit hole trail that you want me to go down without with blinders on to whatever else I would possibly see. So it wasn't about them not you know, some of the truth. The nuggets came out, but not all of it was useful and not all of it made any difference. And then the rest of it was like, hey, Kennedy, you know, Kennedy JFK Junior is alive and that's like, all right, whatever, that that helps. That helps people who are in the middle of a of a hostile takeover. Whether or not there's a fucking Kennedy alive or not, way to go. The ones that are alive suck ass, So who cares?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, they're never going to give us anything good ever. And the whole Trump era thing nonsense. I don't there's nothing good or redeemable about this guy. Because he said oh something something like bombs or whatever. He said it on nine to eleven. Oh that makes him a superhero. Oh he wasn't home alone. Oh he was in WWF. He must be a real good guy. He was a pervert, so he was into you know, Miss America pageants, and that's how in the Charlie Kirk's wife somehow with Erica and.
Speaker 1: Her pageant whatever. I don't think there's anything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and he likes to dance the disco with with you know, his his little welcome back Cotterer, douchebag friend there Epstein.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, okay, well whatever I think.
Speaker 2: Michael Deacon programmed Last Time last night with the John Kelledy interview. You guys should watch it. Michael Deacon programmed John Kelly. There's some interesting things that Michael brings up. It's not gonna be as edgy and as sharp and as hitting as it's a different audience. And I can you know that Michael Deacon is smart, but he's holding a lot back to talk to a specific type of audience and be polite to a specific guest.
Speaker 1: So that happens over there.
Speaker 2: But Michael still shows his until intellect by the things he pulls out and points out, so you get it's not like a highly intense all the way through type of experience. Sometimes of is, especially when he's being funny.
Speaker 1: But you'll get this. You'll get the moments of high.
Speaker 2: Energy or wow, that's really interesting type of moments that are kind of make the rest of the time that you spend there worth it.
Speaker 1: It's only an hour and a half.
Speaker 13: I think cleaning up the water in the United States that they the corporations are poison. Every problem on this earth is from a corporation period. They're evil. Money is the root of all evil. There's a reason that's a saying, and it's a real, very real thing.
Speaker 11: The security system we have biometric logands that the computer recognizes you, it recognizes your voice. It might ask you to put your index finger on the return key, and we know we're absolutely certain it's you. There's no reason to enter or a password. In fact, passwords are too easily stuff on the data centers and data is being taken hostage all over the world. The ransomware business is a very very good business is getting bigger and better every year. We tend not to talk about it because the American FBI has a simple advice to someone whose data has been ransomed, just pay them, because there's nothing we can do about it.
Speaker 13: And there's another complete and utter lie because they have access to de wave quantum computers. A quantum computer can set up revolving passwords that can never be broken. And as a matter of fact, I've had my same passwords since my father gave it to me eighteen years ago, and it still works like a champ. It still works like a champ. You know what I'm saying. This is all order Abco. This is how they do it.
Speaker 1: This is ko.
Speaker 2: It's not like cacao, like idiots talk about Coco, but you put the extra letter in there, and then they don't know how to know.
Speaker 1: They don't recognize it anymore. Yeah, yeah, no, it's it's kao kao as in chaos. You can say it. It makes It's not a cow, it's not it's.
Speaker 5: Not what they do.
Speaker 13: But right now it's all coming to a breaking point. They're about to put the capstone on their pyramid. You know what I'm saying. If you want to understand social credit systems, the social credit system in how it's going to absolutely make you homeless with no money, I'll leave a link to this video that I did back in twenty seventeen. It's only five minutes and it basically explains it. How they laid out the app in Canada, the carrot app.
Speaker 1: Where yes, man, nice, it's chase the carrot too, the carrot on the string.
Speaker 13: Eating what you're saying, what you're doing, and you get points if you act correctly. I rang the belt way back then, and now it's literally here in front of our faces right now.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing I was till I could get ten to thirty percent off of my insurance bill if I put an app on my phone and had it and allowed it to run all the time, not just when I go in my vehicle. The app has to be on my phone and has to run all the time. And I've been getting notifications telling me you're not doing what we asked you to because once I realized that it wanted to, they wanted to run all the time. And it's basically going to spy on me. And they're like, oh, the only good can come from this, only good will come from this. It's it's responsible driver stuff. I said, no, this isn't this is tracking shit. This is why I don't download apps from stupid stores either, because each one of them has their their temptation. Right, Oh you get this, you get this discount at this you know Fries or you go to Kroger's as like another Kruggers or is Fries Fries, Albertson's, those are all in the Kruger family, right, But you know, you go here and you download this to app and they give you these points and this stuff and you get in you know it's but it's an app that stays on your phone. Oh, digital coupons, that's the other big one. Oh, you don't get that coupon discount unless you go.
Speaker 1: Uh on the app.
Speaker 2: You have to have the app to scan it. Otherwise you don't get to have that coupon discount. Well, fuck all of you, because all that is is enticement. It's temptation, enticement giving you rewards for keeping tracking spyware, malware. They're tracking you. It's a tracking device. That's what this thing is that people used to make phone calls with. It's a tracking device. And each and every one of those things on your phone is just the only need one of them. But if depending on which one you're going to bite on. They've got all kinds of different varieties. Every store has an offer. You can get one for freaking you know. I'm thinking I can get one for in and out Burger. You can get one for just about every place. But you don't get it if you're not in the club. You don't get to have that discount. You don't get to do this or that if you unless you're in the club. Right, And just like that stupid app for my Driving is going to do the same, it's going to be on all of the time, and it's reporting to someone, and you have to accept terms of service, which means whatever it decides to do with your information, it's going to do based on the shit that it's hard for you to find to read all the descriptions for.
Speaker 1: And then the way they word it.
Speaker 2: You assume that it means in this isolated box of things, but it doesn't because that's you thinking something that it's not actually saying is within its limitations. So then you get human centipede l bullshit from this. You know, when you ever see that South Park episode where it's like you still won't read it in terms of service? Yeah, well that's why I don't have any of those on my phone. I don't have any I don't have any credit cards. I don't have that shit on my phone.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes when I go to the grocery and I'm like, ah yah, oh, I have to have the digital and it just makes me more angry, and I I didn't finish downloading the app or I uninstalled at the moment I saw what I was supposed to do and what I had to do for my insurance company in order to get what they said was going to be a discount bullshit. It's gonna be able to measure your speed. It's gonna be able to measure whether or not you stopped all the way and how long you stop this. It's gonna fuck you, is what it's gonna do. And this is all because in twenty twenty one, some piece of shit faget fucking bitch cop gave me a ticket because somebody else hit me. I was driving down the road slowly because I was driving past my daughter's gymnastics class. Some asshole who wasn't looking, dicking around with their phone, who was driving speeding over double the speed limit down a twenty five mile per hour section of the road, smashed directly into my door because they overcame me from behind, smashed directly into my door and knocked me unconscious and gave me a fucking severe concussion. The idiots took a statement from me when I was not supposed to be having, you know, talking to anybody because of my condition. They know that was a violation, and then they gave me a ticket for say it, for unsafe start a vehicle. What they're saying is I pulled out in front of the guy. I never did that, but that was in twenty twenty one. I wouldn't go to court for it because it was a bunch of bullshit, and that ticket made their insurance company not pay out still for destroying my vehicle, so I was out twenty five grand because that's usually what the payout is, twenty five thousand dollars for something like that.
Speaker 1: They didn't send it to me. They said, fuck you.
Speaker 2: I just had you know, you know the common law thing if you make somebody whole again if you've damaged them. Well, they damaged me physically, and they damaged me, and they destroyed my vehicle pieces of fucking shit, and then they give me a fucking ticket. This is why I want to fucking kill I want to destroy the society in the system that is allowing this type of injustice to occur to all people. It's evil, Okay, So then I said fuck you. And something that happened in twenty twenty one is still on my license because they didn't process it until twenty twenty four, so and I have to wait to three more fucking years before it It's affecting me now.
Speaker 1: I hate life.
Speaker 13: This is going down and like minutes of horror said, our government's gonna sit and watch.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I hate them even more line, cunt cops.
Speaker 13: What the people in the UK do with the digital dollar. But it's a huge discrepancy because you can't gauge what the people in Britain are going to do compared to Americans because we're not them, We ain't nothing like them, and we beat their asses. But it's still coming here because it has to. It's part of the plan. This is the new World Order and they're pushing from all sides right now. In every single solitary day, there's another event, event, event, So you can't think too hard about too many things. Keep your eye on the ball, keep your eye on the prize. Remember how I told you this is going to ramp up and we won't even be able to keep track. So far, today we've had a shooting suspect of a guy who pulled up in a boat and started shooting people at a restaurant in North Carolina. And according to the story, they're saying, the madman who targeted a crowded dockside restaurant in a highly premeditated mass shooting in North Carolina once identified himself as a wounded Iraq veteran and file the slew of conspiracy laden lawsuits.
Speaker 7: Earlier this year.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yep, that's crazy, huh.
Speaker 1: So in yes, of course he did.
Speaker 2: Of course he was so demonize the veterans, make them domestic terrorists, take away the firearms from people who actually have training to defend themselves in their communities and their families from the fucking government. Perfect perfect in anybody who has conspiratorial idea, like meaning, I've noticed that you guys are working together to destroy all of mankind and families. And why are all these evil, horrible things like poisons in our food, water and air, and poisons as far as the education system for our children, and poisons for them to take by injection in order for them to go through the indoctrination. Why is this any of this part of our society. Oh I'm a conspiracy theorist and domestic terrorists day.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So maybe he was selecting who he was hitting, or maybe that's just the background they gave you of him, because that's who they want you to believe that guy was, when in reality he was probably he was probably shit out of a military program to be what do you call it activated so that they could then blame that on somebody like him, right, as in like he was programmed.
Speaker 13: But wait, there's more. We've also had another attack today today in Michigan too, dead, eight others wounded, and apparently the entire church burned to the ground.
Speaker 1: I mean right, that's a cover up that part. They're burning to the ground.
Speaker 2: Something was going on in that LDS church and they used the guy who was firing at it to cover their tracks because these are one of the biggest havens of Satanic and that's not the any word, but they call it SRA. So I'm just reading what I'm just saying the words that make up the letters for SRA Satanic ritual abuse.
Speaker 1: The Mormon Church, the Latter day Saints. Not every one of them that you.
Speaker 2: Meet, just like not every Christian is a psychotic, fucking crazy Zionist, just a lot of them.
Speaker 1: This is the same type of deal.
Speaker 2: Not everybody who's not everybody's in the inner circle, but that which created Mormonism is not very far from Christian Zionists and not very far from Judaism.
Speaker 1: And oh what does that mean?
Speaker 2: It means that they're not all fucking murderers, but the inner circle, most certainly is Joseph Smith. All these freaks are very Masonic. And again going right back to the whole thing with Military Intelligence CIA, you don't get to be in there unless you're a Mormon or a Freemason.
Speaker 1: You don't get to be in the ranks. You don't get trusted with it unless you're already part of the cult. Don't you get it.
Speaker 2: Don't you see if you're not already part of the cult, because the cult runs those things, the secret Society, the Lurian Kabbala, the Kabbalists run that military intelligence. It's not American. Americans wouldn't have any need for this, you know, secrecy. They were transparent. This is completely foreign to our nature. These ideas, these a lot of this stuff came as a result of FDR. A lot of them came as a result of World War Two into our country after the you know, the ouve hostile takeover of our country was complete, and they used our funds to create two fucking world wars.
Speaker 1: Once the second one was completed, a lot of things became implemented.
Speaker 2: OSS became CIA. You see what I'm getting out here. The FEDS came in between the two wars, the Geah different powers. They were protecting the fit a reserve. So I'm just saying, if this shooter wasn't the distraction that was set there so that they could have the fire that they were going to have anyway, so that they could get the insurance and burn any evidence and probably some children as well. If he was and actually just happened to be there and then cause the fire, I doubt it. I think the fire was a plan thing. The shooter was what the fire will be blamed on, right, So maybe the shooter was righteously and justly.
Speaker 1: Protecting some kids from a very horrific ordeal.
Speaker 2: As Mormons, and by the way, there's no such thing as in former Mormon, just like there's no such thing as XCIA. You don't go around the rest of your life and retirement with all the secrets that you know and just be left alone. You're going to be constantly watched for the rest of your life. And so just to say that, to say this doctor Brian Artists was a Mormon fourth generation and then he comes to prominence during COVID. But because he's not part of something bullshit, and he may be sure that he told me on my broadcast twice or three times, and when we've talked about it that he got out.
Speaker 1: There's no out.
Speaker 2: You got to be an idiot to think that there's an out. He's he's given what he's got, his platform, his prestige is whatever else do you want to call what he does? And his bullshit that he teaches people about health when he doesn't teach them about nutrition. He doesn't teach them about how your body can handle creating all the things that it needs if you just give it what it needs. No, take this gimmick, Take this food, great hydrogen peroxide, take methylene blue, take this t that the other day. He's a douchebag and he sells synthetic vitamins. So yeah, he's still a Mormon, whatever that may be. You know, he had people following him around. You know, that's what they do.
Speaker 1: That's part of the Mormon thing.
Speaker 2: When you're coming through the ranks, you have people telling you and following you. He was talking about how he had to wear a suit everywhere he went and went to play basketball, he had to have the suit with him and put it back on. They get you acclimated to a lifestyle of intelligence and an espionage. So I don't know, what do you think he is? I mean, he looks like he's a tall, freaking Viking type character. Mister Brian Artis, he's super tall, but he's you know, it's a Mormon.
Speaker 1: So let's go to this real quick. Who we got, Mike? What you got former kids? Cliff Richie reminds me of Chunk from the Goonies.
Speaker 2: Yes, ah, yeah, he may have. That might have been Jake though it was Jake Paul versus Mike Tyson. Hey, hey, miss Oz, go fuck your cunt ass?
Speaker 1: Dude, can you talk right now?
Speaker 2: You're all over the place and you aren't saying a damn thing that is you know it is. You're just not smart and you're a fucking idiot who hasn't been Yeah, so Mike says, get the fuck out of here, idiot, Thank you, Mike. What a fucking cunt I got?
Speaker 10: We have We have a.
Speaker 1: What do you call it?
Speaker 10: We have a.
Speaker 2: A troll in lot in uh the live stream, not just then the bullshit comments that come after it. What an idiot they called me? You know, if people had balls, they would sit it to my face and that way they could be departing this earth as they should be. You don't know how not how to use words because making any sense? Did you run off characters or something by it?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 1: No either? What an idiot.
Speaker 2: I can't waste my time listening to a dumb ass dude who can't make any sense just because you're stupid. It's because you're a fucking retard. That's why I don't make sense to you, because you're a fucking retard.
Speaker 1: But since you're here and.
Speaker 2: All, let's go, let's not that one, you dirty little cunt. Let's see miss os probably used to have a penis.
Speaker 1: There you go, or maybe they have a penis now there you go.
Speaker 2: All right, So this was when we were just watching, let's just finish it off. But what I was going to go to was this, because it's not fun, let's go like that. And since we're on the rumble one, just a reminder everybody how to show supports itself, how goals can get this from you. So since I was talking about vitamins and doctor artists, let's talk about what actually does help you. Whole food multi vitamins, whole food essential nutrients. I've shown you which once make the ninety essentials the Alaskan coy liver oil is the EFA's equivalent, and it's about half the price. It's like literally half the price, plus you get the five percent off with BB five Bravo Bravo five. Whole Food Multi vitamin is like the tangy tangerine from the other the youngevity, but this is less than half the price of the tenu tangerine. So between the two of these, are right, You're are saving sixty dollars. This stily needs to be purchased around four to six months at a time, so you divide that number by four or six depending on long it takes you to get through it all. And it's barely anything a month for the full vocumic acid, and that's like you're planning to ride minerals. And then the very last one that goes with this to make the total ninety es centrals is the IP six, And the IP six is right here, okay, And that's why forty four ninety five versus if you're going to get the beyond osteo effects, which I still personally like. If beyond OSTEOFX is about twenty dollars more per month for thirty eight day supply, so you're you're getting a decent amount discount here.
Speaker 1: Over one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: So with that savings, I highly recommend Core Copper here and again Bravo Bravo.
Speaker 5: Five.
Speaker 1: A friend of mine just.
Speaker 2: Told me he has a hernia and he says he's been scheduled for an operation, which means it's probably not incarcerated yet. Whereas mine was two Thanksgivings to go. Thanksgiving night, I went to take a uh, I went, I went to do the the Lake Press and I went. I think I was a little heavy that night, maybe it was six o five or something like that, six o seven, and.
Speaker 1: I got stuck.
Speaker 2: It didn't it didn't get pushed back in. I started feeling like real bad gastal pains. I felt the bump and it was hard, and I had it bumped since COVID, But during COVID times, you didn't want to go to doctor for anything because he get shot up and all kinds of shit.
Speaker 1: So I just lived with it.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so it got stuck between like my pelvic bone, and that very night I had to go back to the I had to go to the hospital for the emergency surgery. So that it didn't pinch off the blood supply and killed me or make me have to take out part of my colon and then have to wear a bag on I have to throw my life. So luckily everything was taken care of on time. But my friend has one right now and he's asking me questions about you know, did it, how it felt? How you know how long did it take to get over? And copper is where you get your last in from. So if you don't have or something's depleting your if you don't have enough copper, if something is depleting it, like your diet or some other type of medication that you're on, or some other thing wi fi, all kinds of stuff can scrip up your copper. Right, Sugar, too much vitamin C, fake vitamin C, the synthetics, the scorbic acid vitamin C that's not the whole food vitamin C, then that will strip away your copper too. So that only does that take down your energy, but it also screws up your mil and sheathing around your nerves, and it screws up the elastin for your stomach lining and for like your pumping arteries and muscles. Right, so thinks can burst, embolism, maneurysms, all that shit. So copper is kind of important, and him telling me that reminded me that I need to get some of this again because what happened to him wouldn't have happened if he had plenty of copper in his diet, And what happened to me wouldn't have happened to me if I had plenty of copper, a proper amount in my diet and thus I, you know, sliced my abdomen, it wouldn't have popped like it did. So very important, especially after getting older core copper highly essential. All right, let's get back to this show.
Speaker 1: And thank you Mike. Look that jerk off? Can you see it now?
Speaker 7: And how is that?
Speaker 1: As a Can I even talk right now?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out what they were saying, like maybe taking time to think about what I'm going to say before I say it, because there's a bunch of different things going on in my head at the same time, and I want to make sure it's all things are considered, because it's not as easy as just shooting your mouth off, because a lot of the things that people will just shoot their mouth off for, there's different aspects of things that they're not considering, or that what they do consider they're not seeing in depth enough to understand what that means and how that affects the general belief of how something goes right or how something is. So if you're calculating as quickly as I do to say this, you know alive. Then my pausing is because before I open my mouth to make noise, I'm thinking of all the other things that would influence this thing. And is there more that I can say to make it more poignant? Is there something I need to consider that would change what I'm about to say? And this has to go through my head at like lightning speed in order for me to conduct a show. So fuck all of you people out there who have never done this before and like to talk about other people who are smarter than you, especially when it comes to things like this in the amount of books that I've read and calling me stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh, I would love to be near you. I would really love to be near you, because.
Speaker 13: As a ritual sacrifice right there, this is insane, man, This is insane.
Speaker 2: It says at least two people were killed and eight others were wounded in shooting at the Church of Jesus Christ's lettery Saints. Yeah, a bunch of Mormons in Grand Blanc, Grand Blanc Township, Michigan. According to police, if the already say a gunman ramed a vehicle through the front door of the church during a large service, well that part a.
Speaker 1: Group of people.
Speaker 2: That means there's innocent people of families in there as well. So that doesn't sound too good. If this is in fact true and it wasn't a meeting of all the heads of the freaking church. If it was families just getting caught in the crosswiter, then that is not good. But again, this guy could have been a former victim of these people and just not thinking clearly. Who knows a large service began shooting and then intentionally set a fire that grew into a large blaze. Police believe they may find additional victims when it is safe to enter the building.
Speaker 13: They said that the guy had a an IED it improvised explosive device in his vehicle, so I got to put it out there pay attention.
Speaker 2: Of course they had an ID because that makes them more terroristy, like, doesn't it be aware? I think the crackdown is what they want. To justify to the rest of the fucking morons in the.
Speaker 13: World, is gonna keep going and going.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it was the stuff I said about Trump. Maybe that's what that person was saying. I don't want to make sense because you know, we are on rumble. This is the Christian zionis suckfest.
Speaker 7: This is that.
Speaker 2: This is what happens on rumble. They like they like their Jews, and they like their Christians, and they definitely like their Trump. And I go against all three of those things most of the time. Well, at least I say what's reality, regardless of who it hurts, because it's more important to know the truth about these organizations than it is to blindly follow them over a cliff like a fucking lemming, going.
Speaker 13: And going till they get everybody to a breaking point. Order out of chaos. Chaos means chaos, and that's what we're experiencing right now. In a real world, the people that were getting taken out wouldn't be innocent people by gold, you know what I'm saying. The people at the top are the absolute problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yess, I could come back. Let make sure is there anything else that was worth say? Anything else? We're found before the end. I don't think so, Okay, we'll get to that one.
Speaker 9: Thanks.
Speaker 1: We already talk about that. That guy's gay number twenty two.
Speaker 2: Profound significance of Yah number twenty two holds profound significance as it corresponds to the twenty two pass connecting the ten separa separav the Tree of Life, and the twenty two letters of the Hebrew alphabet, which are considered the Hebrew alphabet huh, the bullshit language yeah, gotcha, which are considered the building blocks of creation and spiritual in spiritual forces that shaped the interverse of course, of course, the you know, the centers of everything, these people that all this is bullshit already, which are considered the building blocks of creation. The Hebrew alphabet is yeah. Sure, they didn't have our own fucking language.
Speaker 7: That was fu.
Speaker 2: That was that was scraped together. These twenty two pasts represent the dynamic in play between the divine emanations and are integral to the structure of the Tree of Life, a central symbol and Cabalistic tradition. The twenty two letters are not merely linguistic symbols, but are seen as powerful energetic forces through which the universe was formed. With ancient texts like the Cepher Yetzirah detailing their mystical properties. I'm done talking like a So now you know the twenty two point two. Remember we talked about the other thing. It was an aesoteric meaning. And the cube, let's talk about the cube. Number twenty two is master number essentially expresses the creation. If you are not already seeing the number twenty two, the sequence of these numbers as two point two two or two point two two is something you should strive for. The cube also represents the foundation that have been the foundations that have been built during the earlier stages, and so the symbolic meaning of twenty two is connected with manifestation at the end. The cycle cube, the cube du cube two to two?
Speaker 1: Got it? Okay, that's important because of what I'm about to show you next.
Speaker 7: And I go like this.
Speaker 2: And take that one down and we go over here. There should be if I scroll up far enough. Did you guys watch steph Umber stopping last night? It might take a little bit. Yeah, here it is so two point two to two terabytes per second d DOS attack blocked. Of course it was cloud Flare blocked their record twenty two point two terrribyte per second d dos as UDP a UDP carpetbond peaking at ten point six year bps bpps a single IP. What does that all mean? It means it was a it was a pretty powerful cyber attack on all platforms, trying to wipe out the clouds. Clouds are vapor after all. Poof, So it says, I'm so, I'm already hearing rumblings that they're going to use protecting the AI as a reason to shut down the Internet. The EU has already made the argument that AI is so important to them that if they have shut if they have to shut the Internet down because its being threatened, they will just they just will. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. It's literally like COVID for the Internet, it says. And if the Internet and social media quote threatens the AI, that means guess who's the virus in the in this internet covid that the AI may get Yep, You and I humans, we are the enemy to AI.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 2: And there was twenty two the Hooties or whoever. I'm just we need to follow this around because it's following us around. The twenty two's are all over the place, all right, So let's go over here that I'm gonna start with this, jim ok.
Speaker 22: Here the numbers cited there are about eight hundred generals and admirals across the United States and abroad directly reportedly covers virtually all of those command.
Speaker 1: Role Why did I start at five minutes?
Speaker 9: Then hold on generals and above that.
Speaker 1: Let's start off over belongs.
Speaker 22: Something exceptionally unusual today and everybody needs to be paying attention to this. He is calling for get a load of this.
Speaker 1: The entire top brass, black ass black ops of the.
Speaker 22: US military to hold an emergency meeting next Tuesday. I repeat, the entire upper echelon the Praetorian Guard, all eight hundred brigadier generals and above that rank are going to be assembled in one spot.
Speaker 9: Because this is not virtual, this is physical. Maybe they'll make some exception with the admirals, but all of the top officers in the US.
Speaker 1: Does that make any sense to everybody? All ons?
Speaker 2: But to announce it to everybody, does this seem a little fishy to you? So again, as they as they are and have been funding in the Jews of Israel and Ukraine and they just had a talk with Putin, showed him some sort of map or something, so they say, what the fuck transpired after that?
Speaker 1: What occurred?
Speaker 2: I mean, we can go into a lot of different things. I can show you bits and pieces of Mike Adams coverage of the Heckset thing. We can go in there if we have absolutely have to. But he also discussed some other elements here. You know, if you go from Qatar where we allowed Israel to bomb peace meeting, a peace grew, you know, and then Yemen, and then before that it was Iran where they pull up a bunch of freaking generals there. So there's a pattern of behavior here. And then to tell the rest of the world, who is probably pissed off by those events, that you're gonna put all your generals in one spot. Are you not like waving a flag and asking them to do something? Is it not like putting the cheese on the trap? So since they've been the aggressors and the oath breakers, the violators of trust, it wouldn't really be the other countries that are the aggressors here, or that they are in the wrong or the demons right, they're not the bad guys for doing exactly what has been done to them, that same thing with what they call terrorism. The greatest terrorists in the world, and meaning the most prolific terrorists, not that they're so great. For the last five thousand years or so have been the Oivas, whether it was the Saturn cult before that, before they were called the Jews, or anything that's happened since then or the offsheets, because let's be honest, it's the same cult broken into three who have been the greatest terrorists of them all, all right, So when they start harming a bunch of people in different countries around them and then those people retaliate, then the people who retaliate are called terrorists, And we don't know about their history, We don't think about their history. We don't consider the fact that this country has this abomination has been murdering their family members for the last eighty to eighty five years, then just started in the forties.
Speaker 1: So what they do is.
Speaker 2: Justifiable retaliatory and causing effect. Is it really considered terrorism because the terrorists are what caused the damage and the insult and the injury to the people who then finally retaliated. But they're brown and they have funny turbines on their heads, so they must be the bad guys, right. We need to fix our thinking a little bit.
Speaker 22: Military will be concentrated in one spot next Tuesday at Quantico Marine Corps base in Virginia.
Speaker 2: Might as well give them the address and the punch code too. Buddy, you got a card for the fob so they.
Speaker 1: Can get in.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 22: People need to zuome the timeline out just a few days to understand the significance of this. People who are close to this matter saying this is highly unusual. They've never seen anything like this before. We'll talk about what the meeting might be about in just a moment, because it could be a.
Speaker 9: Lot of things.
Speaker 22: But remember what Pete Hegseth did last weekend. What did he do while he put a gag order on the Pentagon press. He essentially said that you can no longer report anything that hasn't been thoroughly vetted by the Pentagon, even if the information is unclassified, even if it's osent, you can't report it unless we say so. Now you fast forward five days and they're doing this emergency meeting of the entire military staff, never mind the obvious security risks inherent in having such a centralized meeting. How enticing would it be to our adversaries to do a decapitation strike and take out the entire upper chain of command in one fail swoop. I mean you can't think that they're not going to be salivating at that prospect. I mean, if there ever was a time to do something, that would be it. If you're Russia and China. I don't think that's going to happen. But this is very unusual considering the timeline. Now, let's just zoom out a few more days.
Speaker 9: So what do we have.
Speaker 22: We have all of the NATO stuff on the border, the incursions in the Polish airspace, the shooting down of jets. On the twentieth, Hegseth comes out with this gag order with the Pentagon, and then on the twenty third, Trump does a one point eighty on Ukraine and says, not only do we support Ukraine and taking back their entire country, something he just a week ago or so said that was impossible, but also he encourages Ukraine to maybe even go even further into Russia will not encourage, but says they might even go even further. Obviously a veiled threat that the United States will support them in that initiative if it rises, which I doubt it's going to happen for some time regardless. Now today to call a meeting of your entire upper chain of command, I mean, this is how it's like we're watching a movie here now in terms of what the purpose of this might be.
Speaker 9: Is this a psyop? Is this just a photo op? Is this a PEP rally?
Speaker 22: Is this a purge because the US military has become incredibly top heavy in management. Is this some sort of alignment move, you know, just to pep talk before World War Three? I mean, is this just signaling a deterrent, signaling to our enemies? You know, this could be a variety of things. It could be an actual I.
Speaker 1: Want to sit here and speculate. Then I thought you knew something, motherfucker. Let's give ahead going on in.
Speaker 22: The world effectively making sure that everybody is fully aligned for the proverbial day.
Speaker 2: AC sounds like he's pro whatever the military does must be good America. That type of blind retard type of person doesn't realize what they're actually serving.
Speaker 1: I'm getting that feeling from him.
Speaker 2: This is and this guy is called the Canadian prepper, so you would think that he wouldn't be that way, But it seems an awful.
Speaker 7: Lot like it.
Speaker 22: To order applies to nearly all top commanders worldwide. Okay, specifically officers holding the rank of brigadier general or above or the Navy equivalent who are currently in command posts, plus their top enlisted advisors.
Speaker 1: What right, So everybody's all in wind place boom.
Speaker 9: Senior officers in staff positions are excluded.
Speaker 2: Or they're really talking about how they're going to implement Central bank digital currency stable coinshit and how they're going to have to police the riots with their technology, their palanteer, the AI and their firearms and innocent people who are being fucked by their Jewish overlords as they take control of the streets with martial law.
Speaker 1: But there has to be an excuse for the martial law.
Speaker 2: So it won't be the stupid idiot who burns down a church, and it won't be the guy who's over on a boat, you know, pot shotting things. It's gonna be something else, gonna be something else where is that something going to be?
Speaker 22: Well, here's an opportunity, oh, commanders, an active conflict zones and senior leaders stationed across Europe.
Speaker 2: Do you really need all those generals if you have everything and not at that point anyway, or if you're trying to usher in a foreign occupation of your country and have an excuse for why they're they're here to help.
Speaker 22: The Middle East and Asia Pacific are expected to attend everyone in one place. The numbers cited they're about eight hundred generals and admirals across the United States and abroad directly reportedly covers virtually all of those command roles. And again this is highly unusual. So what are the potential purposes? Like I said, synchronization of coordination of activities, alignment these There could be classified briefings associated with this. This could just be deterrents signaling to our adversaries. This could be This could all just be a ruse and they're gonna start shit this weekend to make our enemies think that they have the weekend and to prepare.
Speaker 9: They've done this sort of thing before.
Speaker 22: This could be just to make sure that communications is all ironed out in such case that there's a Article five.
Speaker 1: Invocation, but they don't need to do all that in person.
Speaker 9: This could be something related to homeland defense and critical.
Speaker 2: Or it's not really going to be a thing at all, And then that's why it's public, because they want someone or something to think that everybody's going to be in one spot. Maybe they're trying to draw out something, but oopsie, key players won't be there, or nobody will be who knows, infrastructure, But it's all for vulkary feeling right like they're blowing up the bunker type of deal.
Speaker 22: Sure, as the saying goes enemies foreign and of course domestic, what it certainly does.
Speaker 2: Nobody does somebody not know the story about that the traiter piece of shit pilot lust and I lost out of his hand or whatever, and decides he's going to be a shitbag trader to Germany bunker bomb style.
Speaker 22: Yeah, signals is a higher state of alert across the US military, So this is not to be dismissed. This is very unusual. People think that that's normal. But removing the top guy from your entire global operations is I don't I'm not even sure if that's ever been done before. I'm sure it has, you know, during the Cold War or something. But people who are familiar with this stuff are saying that they've never seen anything like this in their lifetimes. So it's mildly concerning, to say the least. Now in terms of what is going on on the war rhetoric front, there's a lot going on now in terms of the NATO back and forth. The Russian ambassador to France, Alexey Meshkov, says that if NATO shoots down a Russian plane, it will cause a war with the North Atlantic Alliance. How else could it be considered, he says.
Speaker 23: Mark Rut responds and intimacy feels like a sure, no pleasure, no desire.
Speaker 24: That's why you should put them in the browser, and says they support shooting down Russian aircraft that violate Alliance airspace and says members have a right to respond.
Speaker 22: Sergey Lavrov responds to Mark Rut, He's the Russian Foreign Minister, and he says the following NATO and the European Union have declared war on Russia through Ukraine. That is a serious statement. When you know how circumspect Lavrov is with his words. To hear him say something like that is fairly significant. Now Here is how Mark Root, the Secretary General of NATO, dismisses Lavrovs statements. Lavrov has been Russia's foreign minister since the birth of Jesus Christ, as if that's necessarily a bad thing, and since then anything useful came out of his mouth. So let's not pay too much attention to mister Lavrov of Rov. Usually, Lavrov's not the kind of guy that's nification zone.
Speaker 9: Its alter is.
Speaker 5: Let's get it.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 22: So Medvedev's on a tear once again, said Russia can use weapons a bomb shelter won't protect against Americans. Should also keep this in mind. Wow, So Medvedev's on a tear once again. You see yesterday it appeared as though that he was sort of bracketing his statements and that he was reined in a little bit.
Speaker 9: But he just threatened to go to nuclear war with the Americans. That's serious.
Speaker 2: Which war with the Americans is basically the same thing as say in your creder, war with the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, the Jews of the world, banking cults. Now so much to the people whom he'ves out. So Putin has given safe haven to multiple times. Come here is what he said, ed, you have an open invitation. He's on a transition working capacity. You'll be able to work here, all kinds of stuff, You'll be able to create a life here. He's offered people to come into Russia. So let's act out of that one for a moment here and going to this one. Maybe I should It was not that one, this one. I don't know which one came first. He don't show up on his on his YouTube channel, so I gotta go to this page. And I think this came after the fact, so it seems let's just say, okay, so let me go to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay. Clinical is that okay? Fuck you?
Speaker 22: This is your World War three update? How many times have you heard me say that on this channel? I'm sure it's lost all meaning for some people. I've been doing YouTube for about eleven long years, and I can tell you, beyond a shadow of a doubtops, with the highest degree of confidence, we're at the terminus. I have never had such a bad feeling about what's about to happen than what I do right now.
Speaker 9: That feeling of it.
Speaker 22: Of course, he is informed by facts for the record that we'll talk about in just a moment. Never before have we seen such a confluence of incendiary factors geopolitical, economic military that we're seeing right now, and it is truly stupefying.
Speaker 9: I don't even know how to begin the video.
Speaker 22: All I can say is, if you find yourself in the close proximity of a grocery store this weekend, don't be afraid to top off that grocery card just a little bit more. What is it going to hurt to round out your pantry just a little bit. The worst that happens is you don't have to go to the grocery store for another week, if it's within your means to do so. Of course, because I have a really bad feeling about what's about to go down, what I'm about to tell you.
Speaker 9: Could potentially ensure that I'm on whatever list I'm not already on.
Speaker 22: Okay, I have some contacts, I know some people, and I can tell you that I have a sneaking suspicion that NATO's communications have been compromised severely, and that this is part of the reason why you're seeing the convergence of every one star and above general of the US military near Washington, DC.
Speaker 1: And so that's the response is to put every buddy in one spot. Got a bunch of fucking idiots.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I buy that. I don't even know if this has anything to do to Russia. We could have everything to do with going to war with Iran, one last push for or Ukraine against Putin, because Putin was just here. That would be the most likely in my mind, because of the fact that these pieces of shit love to stab you in the back the moment you turn and walk the other way, So it would make perfect sense that it would be fucking you know, whoever puppets sticks the hand in the ass of Trump is about to try to fuck Putin over before Putin can fuck them, I guess. But who's really the aggressor here? Oh, it's the Jewish banking cult, that's right, Okay, sure thing. But it could just be this more escalation Iran, or it could be pointed inward at us, and how are we going to take down these pieces of shit, these anti semites as they call everybody, these domestic tear arrests as they call everybody, these enemies of the state, which we all have been classified as since nineteen thirty three.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you can't have a good period without a bunch of goys dying so a coordinated effort with all the generals seems like a little bit of an overkill for what doesn't really even have an army of its own to fight back at, just families and people with you know, who exercise their Second Amendment rights. So basically, under very under, we don't have artillery. We are coming to a fight with a toothpick, and it's a gunfight, you.
Speaker 22: Know, the coming days ahead. And that is just but one of a myriad of data points that is signaling major escalation ahead. Now, I suspect that the reason why they're holding this meeting, contrary to the press release today that is circling around that suggests that this is some warrior ethos pep rally. Look, you do not take such an enormous military risk by placing all of your upper level of command in one place. I mean, you wouldn't put six of these guys on a plane together, much less put them all in the same place.
Speaker 9: That is far too enticing. An offer or maybe a.
Speaker 2: Guys alry taken over and it's just a farewell before the shit turns itself over to pressing the button on its own to launch nukes and kill us all, and meaning the retaliatory from the other countries on's you know AI has access to Hey, here's a good way to clean the slate literally and get all these vermin off of the face of the planet.
Speaker 22: Whoop to our enemies, to take out the entire chain of commanded one fail swoop, and to have the entire US armed forces being run by skeleton crews and deputies.
Speaker 1: No, that's the part that doesn't make sense is why put them all together.
Speaker 9: You're not doing this for a warrior ethos pep rally.
Speaker 2: So does that mean that there's something literally coming toward hurdling towards it. I don't believe anything about space, so I have a hard time believing something that's hurtling towards us. And uh yeah, just keep the people satisfied, give them a lollipop, and put them in front of the television until everything blows up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that's what's happening.
Speaker 9: I don't know that's the cover story.
Speaker 22: These guys are going to have some kind of air gap meeting about what's about to go down.
Speaker 2: But if a bunch of people seem like they're not exactly broadcasting from above ground anymore, as if their you know, green screen, green room, AI generated people pretending like they're still on the surface with the rest of us who have been left up here to die because they're in their giant tunnel fucking system like the little rezel fucking fucks.
Speaker 1: That they are. Then I always start to be concerned.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe something's happening, either incoming missiles or incoming meteors, which I have a hard time believe in that either. I think ancient nuclear war is more responsible for craters on the Earth than fucking meteor strikes.
Speaker 1: I just don't see it. I just don't see it.
Speaker 22: But you know whatever, and even if they aren't, which in the off chance that they aren't, in the one percent chance that that's not what's going on here, that's how it's going to be perceived by our adversaries, and that of course has its share of a potential negative outcomes and consequences. Let us just recap what has happened in the past week and what's about to converge. Never mind the cherry on top of all of this is that the US government might shut down next Tuesday midnight, on the same day that all these guys are going to be at Quantico, which is just not too far from Washington. Okay, Putin and Lukashenko just had a five hour long meeting, a five hour long meeting last week. Hegsith notifies the press that you are not permitted to disclose any information unless it's been thoroughly vetted and approved by the Pentagon, even if it is unclassified and open source intelligence. You cannot communicate that to the population. Total lockdown. I have contacts that tell me a lot of the contracts that the military is getting nowadays are far more stringent in nature in terms of the potential consequences they carry should that should those NDAs be violated.
Speaker 2: Well, there's also the whole you know, Jews are paranoid. Yeah, Jews are paranoid.
Speaker 22: They are very serious, and they're keeping very tight lipped about what's developing behind the scenes. This meeting, this emergency military meeting, is unprecedented in all of history. I have never found any instance where, and you can go and you can search, you'll never find any instance where the entire upper General staff will be taken away from their duties for an hour of warrior.
Speaker 9: Ethos in doctrination. That's bullshit. If you believe that.
Speaker 22: Russia in the past week allegedly has flown drones in and around the following countries Moldova, Poland, Romania, Estonia, Sweden, France, Germany, Norway, and Denmark to name a few.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, one time, once upon a time, all Europeans were the same people and good right. So the fact that Jews have overcome these countries and made enemies out of cousins and brothers, I don't understand why, Oh Germany's gonna you know, or Russia is going over the who cares?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 2: The only we have what one adversary? Since he wants to bring up the word adversary, and that's what's controlling us. We need something that shakes the parasite off of our backs and off the backs of the rest of the world because they're so embedded. This tick is going to be hard to pull off, and most people will think that it, you know, because this is what parasites make you believe that you simply cannot live without it. That's part of their survival mechanism. Well, I'd say, let's see what happens anyway, Let's be haphazard with it. What the hell, let's give it a shot at least.
Speaker 22: They've also tracked German satellites with Russian satellites, and we know that Russia has the ability to neutralize other satellites with satellites.
Speaker 1: And by German, nothing's been German about Germany since World War Two.
Speaker 2: It's owned and operated by IMF loans and of course wait bag banking once again, we fucking Vai.
Speaker 22: There was a massive nuclear exercise. There was the warning from Vladimir Putin that New Start was going to be expired, and unfortunately his calls for postponing its expiration were not well received by Washington. This, of course, was a veiled threat. The unveiled threat came in the form of Dmitri Medvedev threatening nuclear war with the United States. This is out of the ordinary, considering he had reined it in recently. I'm sure at the advice of Vladimir Putin himself, after that exchange with Donald Trump a few months ago where it kind of got a little hot and heated, I'm pretty sure the Kremlin told Mevedev that you need to rain this in a little bit, because we need to keep this diplomatic facade going on as long as possible. Well, that facade is as all but eroded into the dust. You have the United States talking about delivering Tomahawk missiles into Ukraine. Now they've yet to approve it. They're claiming that they're approving everything but that until this point. But it has now fully entered the discourse and is on its way to becoming a reality. You have O Reginic missiles now confirmed to be in position in Belarus. You have a statement by Sergei Lavrov.
Speaker 25: High Court is all draining your energy, sudden weight gainst low motivation cordysinkle.
Speaker 22: Yes, which indicated that the Russians now view NATO and the United States having declared war on Russia. You have South Korea opening fire on a vessel, a North Korean vessel who fortunately did not return fire.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure if they lacked the means to do so. Venezuela is currently on a full state of alert.
Speaker 2: Why are we talking about? First of all, here's another thing, what is going on with this distraction shit? When we have a bunch of people being murdered and starved to death in Gaza. Remember, we can't ignore the fact that we're not the good guys, or that we're not controlled, that we are controlled by the very evil that causes havoc and division and animosity amongst men in this world. It comes from one source. It's this fucking Saturn cult. It's this cult that's been around for five seven thousand years. You take a pick, you throw a dart at the board, is to how long? How far back you think this goes or whatever? But when we encountered them, it was about five thousand years ago. So Operation Valkyrie, for those of you who do not know, was a failed July nineteen forty four coups attempted by German military officers led by Colonel Klaus von Staufenberg, to assassinate Adolf Hitler so he was a piece of shit and overthrow the Nazi regime. So he was a piece of shit. It's not a Nazi regime. There was no such fucking thing. It was a National Socialist regime. The plan, which used an existing German contingency plan for internal uprisings, called for Hitler's assassination and subsequent military takeover of German cities and National Socialist leaders using reserve army troops. However, the bombs exploited with less force than expected. Hitler survived and the coup installed, leading to the arrest and execution of the conspirators. Good The plan original purpose, Operation Walkyri was in an official German plan for suppressing civil unrest or managing large scale disruptions such as uprisings by foreign laborers or the aftermath of heavy bombing rains conspirators adaptation. German resistance members within the military ad adapted this plan to serve as a foundation for their own military coup against Hitler.
Speaker 1: Assassination.
Speaker 2: Colonel Klos von Staufenberg planted a bomb and a briefcase at Hitler's wolf Layer headquarters wolf Slayer.
Speaker 1: Wolfenstein.
Speaker 2: If Hitler died, the conspirators planned to use the Valkyrie plan to mobilize the Reserve Army to seize control of Berlin, arrest keen national socialists. I have to keep correcting them officials and establish a new provincial government. So obviously it's pretty clear that AI, at least in this format, is a bunch of fucking retards who doesn't know the difference between national socialists and a bullshit word called Nazi and July twentieth plot. July twentieth, the bomb detonated, but hilar only suffered minor injuries due to the meeting being moved from a bunker to a wooden building.
Speaker 1: Failure of the coup.
Speaker 2: Believing Hitler was dead, Stefenberg went to Berlin to trigger the Valkyrie plan. However, once it spread that Hitler was alive, the coup collapsed. Aftermath, the attempt led to a brutal crackdown by the National Socialists, with thousands of conspirators and their associates arrested and executed. Lovely German resistance Operation Balkyrie represents a crucial moment in the German resistance to National Socialism. So the thing that set them free these people were pieces of shit. They were probably plants in fucking little spy fucks in the first place, symbolizing a significant internal effort to remove That's not because he was a bad guy, it's because other people are coruptible and pieces of shit, and nineteen forty four they were already suffering massive casualties and damage, terror bombing, unrelenting starvation, symbol of descent. Despite its failure, the plot remains a powerful symbol of defiance against authoritarianism. Because you're retarded, you wouldn't even fucking think that or say it out loud. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was designed by.
Speaker 1: I know, I say, said.
Speaker 2: General Friedrich Ulbricht and others in the resistance modify the plan for their own purposes. Rommel, the highly respected Field Marshal Irwin Rommel, who was loosely associated with the plot, was forced to commit suicide to spare his family from persecution. Hitler used his survival as propaganda, claiming that he was saved by province and reaffirming his belief and the notional socialist cause. Well, I would feel pretty surprised that I was alive after attempt like that too. I don't think that would be considered propaganda. Sincerity is what makes something in propaganda and rather than fact right, rather.
Speaker 1: Than just an opinion or a point of view. But anyhow, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: So now you know a bunch of pieces of shit who are traitorous cocksuckers try to lure everybody who is important into a bunker and blow it up.
Speaker 1: So that's why this is called Valkyrie. This episode.
Speaker 22: Anticipating a military invasion by the United States, we have gold and other precious metals exploding in price and then unrelentable, not so much.
Speaker 2: As it is the dour collapsing. Gold is always gold, Silver is always silver, and it's hard for people to wrap their heads around this. What it means is that when it costs more for you to buy the same amount of gold, because gold holds its value. It's the fake paper that's not even backed by precious metals, but rather by people's faith in the dollar that makes its value fluctuate, and so to the inflation that also devalues it weather raising ammal wage. So yeah, and that Russo, that Russo, I forgot what the heck was called something to fascism, What the hell freedom of the fascism was the name of the documentary. He shows us that, you know, one hundred dollar bill is like worth three cents it compared to what it used to be prior to for a reserve time.
Speaker 1: Right, So yeah, we are screwed.
Speaker 2: And what you see with the gold prices just means that they're completely devaluing the dollar. But not to worry, because the same exact demons in control of that piece of shit plan of paper money fakedness are going to go right to the digital fakeness and they still control it, and now they control you even harder.
Speaker 1: So lucky win for them, right right, right, Yeah, not so much for your life.
Speaker 9: March.
Speaker 1: If you thought, if you thought communism seems seems a little stuffy, you're not gonna like the social criticism.
Speaker 22: To record territory never before seen and not a word about it in the media. It's the eeriest thing. I mean, I'm looking at silver today. How much is silver up today? It was up four percent at one point, it's now up about three percent. It looks like it's going to close around three percent up.
Speaker 9: On the day.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is forty five dollars.
Speaker 9: Just unreal.
Speaker 22: Snapback sanctions have gone through, and you would basically decapitate the US military. I mean, the NATO is taking is going to the extent of risking losing their entire upper chain of command because all it would take is one missile at that point, and you would basically decapitate the US military.
Speaker 9: I mean, it would be the mother of all decapitations. It would be one of the rare hydra.
Speaker 2: Moved all of its heads together and then when big acts came and chopped them all off. We are the hydra, unfortunately, because that's what that's the that's the serpent fucking piece of shit that owns us. Yeah, it must have been the fact that I jumped back and forth between like the occultism that I talked about for I don't know four years now that confuses new people to say with the stupid gay shit that they say, and then you know, make an insulting comment that's just hilarious to me, makes me again.
Speaker 1: Nuts.
Speaker 2: Just anyway, let me go back over here and see what uh wow, lots of people over here. Holy shit, a lot a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people and oil of oav Oh man, that's hilarious. Okay, taking it, I'm going to it. Yeah, sure, that's perfect.
Speaker 2: Playounce her social credit score one hundred, fantastic day, a fantastic boy. Look into VSLF. He's here on FTJS or I don't know who he is.
Speaker 7: I know who he is.
Speaker 1: I know who he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got other people that can do that too, So good. Okay, you guys are talking to each other. I don't need to do any of this. Yeah, you just just you two talking.
Speaker 1: To each other.
Speaker 2: Good day, bullbusers and everyone. Hello, leslie BORI all right, this guy names just news products. We're what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: Are your shit talking NATO's calms down would be a secret that this guy wouldn't be privy to, I would think. And now it's on YouTube that NATO's calms are down. Haha, that's Gale right. I hate NATO, I hope. I wish they would be stupid enough to do that. And anybody who is sympathetic to Germany or Russia should fucking hate NATO too. That's my streaming goal, boy BORI six million. Oh, I guys must see something cool or quick?
Speaker 1: All right, I'll do it.
Speaker 12: What your scene wasn't caused by bullets or explosives?
Speaker 5: Just there.
Speaker 12: I've always been scared of her. I'm in compressed there. Every time I feel a car tire, I'm kind of worried it could blow up in my face. And maybe that's a bit dramatic, but if it actually happened, how dangerous would it be? I find out, I'm gonna make advice that can unleash one hundred and thirty times the pressure in a car tire in milliseconds and pointed at a bunch of different targets to answer one question, how dangerous is pressure? But first, why does compressed there even explode? And when it turns out to understand that all you need is a balloon. When you feel a balloon with air, the pressure instead of it builds higher than the outside, and when the rubber can't contain the pressure anymore, it tears, letting the air rush out of it extremely fast. The interesting pardo is that the pop you hear doesn't come from the rubber tearing, but from the air itself. When the air escapes the balloon, it expands quickly back to normal pressure, and this sudden bush creates a shock wave that makes the air around it to vibrate, and that vibration is what causes the bank. Now, the pressure that builds in cell balloon right before it pops is about one point five PSI I want to make it five thousand. To get there, I basically need to make a bomb pressure releasing device, and I thought about two possible designs for it. The first one is the balloon. I would have to make a balloon that's about four thousand times stronger than a normal one and keep filling it with a special bump until it pops and creates an insanely strong explosion with a shockwave going in all directions. There is a problem with this design, though I could only use it once. The second option is a paintball gun, which to the core basically looks like this an air tank with pressure ice star.
Speaker 2: And you understand why I'm showing this, right, the Charlie Kirk thing I told I'm saying it was there's some sort of air pressure thing or something.
Speaker 1: It didn't come from outside. It came from up and underneath.
Speaker 2: If it came from anywhere before that, it doesn't matter simply because it catches his shirt and pulls it up like this, and then you see the hole.
Speaker 1: It didn't come from a different angle. It didn't come from down.
Speaker 2: It didn't come from his chest and through his neck like fucking Stu Peter's retard tries to say he's wearing a goddamn white shirt, there'd be blood, okay. So if you see the shirt fly up and then you see something a projectile catches collar and bring it up to here before it tears through and then goes into his neck.
Speaker 1: Obviously there's a projectile here. It's not just playing air.
Speaker 2: But the way his shirt moves it looks like a big girt burst of air. And the gunshots just for the background, you know, that's that's the special effect. Regardless of anybe they fired a gun or not, or if they fired anything but a blank. They probably they might even think that they shot Charlie Kirk, but I guarantee you they didn't. Besides the hell it was the gun on top of the roof. With the gun on the roof, it wasn't even a gun. Whatever hit him, like was really close to him under Eather's chair or I mean, underneath his table or somewhere underneath his shirt some sort of anything. But it wasn't the thing on this side. It wasn't the level leer that was hanging over here going across his shirt. It's because the air pressure because of something pulls up. You don't see because the shirt folds. You don't see that thing for a second. But it doesn't explode here and then hurt him on the other side of his face, the other side of his neck. That doesn't maan, who's going to make that angle from here to there? It doesn't make any sense where the thing was and how it was angled that it would be able to go from here there, Like why not just see them right here?
Speaker 1: Why over here? And that's real blood pouring alves body, he's dead.
Speaker 12: When you open the valve, all the pressure in the tank gets released into the atmosphere. In this case, I could reach about four thousand, five hundred psi of pressure, which is what most their tanks are reddit for, and the pressure blasts would also flow away from me. Now, all this sounds relatively simple, but there is a problem with this system as well, and that's the speed at which the volve opens. Above valve, which is the only kind that could find creddit for very high pressures, opens gradually and slowly, which means only a fraction of the pressure is there will actually hit the target because by the time the valve is completely open and all the air leaves the tank, the target would be most likely ready off range. Then after a while I found this a super high pressure solenoid valve. It activates very fast, it can handle more than five thousand psi, and I'm gonna pretend it doesn't exist. But then if on something else, something better. This is an air banger. It kind of looks like a pistol and really looks like a sort of double barreled shotgun, but it's not. And I gotta clarify that for the secret retagent that is about to knock on my door. Yeah, it's not even classified as a weapon because it doesn't fire anything. It doesn't have barrels, and it doesn't use gunpowder or explosive It's basically just a very powerful air compressor. Its purpose is to create a loud explosive sound for training alarms or distress signals. Now, these two red tubes are air cartridges, and each one of them can hold up to five thousand psi of compressed air. And again that's about one hundred thirty times the pressure in a car tire. Each Moreover, there is the pressure in milliseconds when you press the trigger, and you could even fire them both at the same time. So if pressure could be dangerous at all, this is the right device to test that. Inside the box you get the bluster, the two five thousand psi cartridges and these small discs called ruptured discs, which are the key to understand how all the mechanism works. These metal cartridges are basically a tube. On the front there is a sort of pin and on the back windsert a rupture disk. This way, now, when I fill the cartridge, the pressure can't escape because the valve in the front stays closed and the rupture disk is intact and blocks the exit. Then, after pressing the trigger, the hammers hit the back of the cartridge and break the ruptured disc. And what weapens next is prefascinating. Since the back of the cartridge is not sealed anymore, a little bit of pressure flows out of the back where the disk broke. This tiny pressure differential dough is enough to create a negative pressure behind the front valve. There's basically nothing that pushes the front valve from the inside and keeps it closed, and so atmospheric pressure is now enough to push it and open the valve. At this point, all the pressure in the main chamber quickly rushes out from the front, causing the insanely loud blast of pressure. So let's right to fill the cartridges up to five thousand BSI. You can't just use a normal compressor. Mine, for example, can only reach one hundred and twenty psi. So to do that you gotta have a piecipy pump, with which it would take a while, or a pcipy compressor. I have one, but I never used it, and it clearly says here this thing could explode if not used properly. But that shouldn't be the case because I've watched a YouTube tutorial. First, I gotta place a new rapture disc into the center.
Speaker 9: Of the cap and then screw the cap back on.
Speaker 12: At this point, I can screw the Fiel adapter to the front of the cartridge and then connect it to the compressor. Now that was easier than expected. It just took fifty seconds, and right now the cartridge is loaded. The last step is arming the trigger hammer like this and set the safety Tagalan, there is my granny in the other room. Probably I'm gonna tell her to go away. Single shot mode. I don't know what to expect, like, no idea.
Speaker 11: What what what?
Speaker 12: So it definitely did something to the box, and the banker also has a lot of recoil, which I wasn't expecting. And by the way, that was single shot mode. Okay, I got another shot. Do we need to cock it back though?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Oh there is a mosquito. There is a mosquito. No, no, okay, that's right here, Geese. This is amazing.
Speaker 5: It's so fun.
Speaker 12: Also, if I cause the video here, you see the banker it's literally shooting us th rim of air, so it's gonna be very interesting to see that in utros motion. Anyways, let's begin with the test as usual. I've got a few different targets. I'm gonna test the bluster on and I'm gonna start with a smoke bomb. The reason for that is because I want to see how the air behaves when you should the bluster and the smoke should help us visualize the pressure blast, especially in utros sol motion. After that the classic waterme on a pumpkin, then a brand new iPhone sixteen. We're gonna get there in a minute. Then ballistic garatine, a concrete block, and a ballistic dummy head. All right, Then let's start with the smoke also for this test and on the next ones, I'm gonna shoot both cartridges at once. And even though the wind decided to sensor my shot from this low motion camera, I can tell the power of this thing in double shot mode. It's absolutely insane. Since I have three smoke bombs, I'm gonna use them all to try to get the best slow motion shot. This time, I managed to get the shot, even though the light is not the best, and it turns out the smoke is not that useful because the stream of pressure is perfectly visible by itself.
Speaker 5: Did you see that?
Speaker 12: It is an actual stream affair. It's tied, it's a it's like a laser.
Speaker 7: It's so cool.
Speaker 12: Now I have one last mock bomb, so I'm gonna try one more time to give you a better angle with the slow motion camera. All right, that's the shot I was looking for. Next up, we gotta watermelon. Do you think it's gonna punch a hole in it? Or it's gonna blow it up?
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 12: Let's see what happens to this watermelon. Well, I wasn't really expecting that, And I'm not talking about the fact I have watermelon all over my body. I'm talking about the violence of that impact. It launched pieces of watermelon twenty meters away from the table, and the bits that came back towards me actually hurt. This thing is amazing. Anyway, the next target, it's gonna be a pumpkin.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 12: From now on, I'm gonna try to say a little bit further away from the targets, because even though I kind of like the what a'm in a shower, I certainly wouldn't want to do that with bonds. Let's see what happens to the pumpkin.
Speaker 1: How maybe one days for Christmas? See later. This feels like.
Speaker 7: Change match.
Speaker 12: Anyways. The next target is gonna be a brand new iPhone sixteen. And the reason I'm doing that is because this video is supported by Rando Shield. I promised them I was gonna properly test their brand new case er X. I just didn't tell them I was gonna plast it with five thousand ps I have compressed there. But I mean, if the phone survives it, the case is really worth it. Now, there are a few reasons why I think this case can actually save the phone. They ran shield their X. It's built with a multi layer internal damage protection system that absorbs otter than the industry PSI.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 12: I could have just dropped it a few times. All right, that's sweet. I'm gonna say a little bit further away. All right, just allow me that like here, allow me that a three two one.
Speaker 7: Two one. Oh oh.
Speaker 22: That was bad.
Speaker 26: That was bad.
Speaker 5: Let's go check it out. So the tripod is here. I don't know what happened. That's the one I it was there. Now it's here. Oh wait a second, Yeah, Okay, it's per by checking.
Speaker 12: Out rhino ship. It'd be interesting to see what it can do to this block.
Speaker 5: All right, but I see jaatin, Let's try this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like ana, who is sure shoot something in the fat floppery. Yeah, let's get my style.
Speaker 5: Slow motion camera.
Speaker 12: You can see the the shock wave penetrated dummy head because that one has bonds. The sun is about to go down anyway, so I'm gonna rite here. The problem is that, since I'm scared of frecochies, I'm hiding behind the panel, and the first shot I actually managed.
Speaker 5: To miss.
Speaker 1: Another thing, skin on your face, miss.
Speaker 12: So I'm trying again this time basically point blank h my barber when I say, just want to shorten my hair a little bit. The blast of pressure basically separated the gelatine from the bones, but the zombie skull is perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: Is this the year?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 12: And even though this shot would have definitely heard like a lot, do you think it would have been lethal? Well, I don't think it makes sense should in the concrete block, So instead I'm gonna shoot the dummy a second time, just to be one hundred percent sure that this kind of pressure can't actually crack bones.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's like.
Speaker 12: That's and well, the pressure wave can separated the skull from the neck, but it didn't punch through the bone. So pressure could certainly be the injurious. But when it comes to a car tire which has one hundred thirty times less pressure than this bluster, I would probably be fine. Right now, I'm working on a project that is going to be very very cool. It's kind of my first prototype.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there's that we can continue this.
Speaker 2: I got a couple other things I wanted to get into, including going back into the Yemen and the Gin and all that stuff for the finishing up what we started with the previous presentation.
Speaker 1: But hey, this day in history has something interesting in it. I gotta find which one it was.
Speaker 2: Here's the excide about so Pumpey the Great celebrates this third triumph for victories over the pirates, Over the pirates, and who do you think the pirates are?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And end of the.
Speaker 2: Mithridatic Wars on his forty fifth birthday and then no go back another.
Speaker 1: Day, same dude, forty eight BC.
Speaker 2: A couple a couple of years later, a decade or more later, is assassinated on orders of King Talome of Egypt after landing in Egypt.
Speaker 11: So that was.
Speaker 1: Asshole anyway.
Speaker 2: Pope Gregory excommunicated German Emperor Frederick the Second. Oh, here we go, here's here's what I was looking for. In thirteen forty nine, people of Krems, Austria accused Jews of poisoning wells because of course it was all conspiracy theory into Semitism, right, and they were all on their cell phones at the same time too, over at night thirteen forty nine must have been there could have been an absolutely no credible.
Speaker 1: Proof of any of that? Is that right away? Vese?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So on this day in thirteen when I say forty nine, the Jews are accused of poisoned wells. These are this is a fun on this day at website, you find a lot of cool stuff in your I used to do this. We did this for a little while, and then we stopped the Treaty of Constantinople with between the Ottoman Fire and Bulgaria restores peace as the Turks are cover adrian Ople and Meritza river line. Wow Hurkan claims to turn Snifi Lives care about that world's first billionaire John D. Rockefeller, oil industrialist and snake oil salesman's son, kiss shit.
Speaker 1: Billionaire.
Speaker 2: In nineteen sixteen, What power do that faggot wheeled Many meant not very much? Destroyed medicine. Everybody cheer for his ass. World War One Allied forces score decisive breakthrough of the Hindenburg Line Belgium. Annex's you been, Mulmady h Rus says, home run season record. Mussolini asked Vatican for support nineteen twenty two. On this day, telephone service between US and Mexico begins. On nineteen twenty seven, on this day.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for anything of interest, Mickey Rooney. Oh, national socialists, maxicer at Babby R. Revene, you're Kiev, Ukraine begins thirty three thousand, summaris anyone mostly Jews?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course it must have been those National Socialists. Could have been couldn't have been anybody anything? Yeah, oh yeah, yeah. They definitely didn't deserve it either. They definitely were Bolsheviks, of course not.
Speaker 1: I'm under an impression that then then that was the same Bullshevirics also like starve.
Speaker 2: About four to eight million people to death in that same area. Yeah, hmm, Dizzy Gillespie presents his first Carnegie Hall concert.
Speaker 1: Ninety seven. Elia Kazan. Yeah, that's definitely not Jewish. Ethel Barrymore. We're good. I just wanted to see all this stuff. Bilton Burrell, Yeah, the guy who the guy he wore addresses before. It was cool. Why is it not going the right way? Fuck off? That's weird. Yeah, he doesn't look like a strange prefer it at all with his guye all, not even a little bit anyway. All right, what we got for?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 1: Does that ever fixed itself or no? Nope, everything's still fucked over on rumble, let's see.
Speaker 19: That shit.
Speaker 2: I don't really need that anymore. I don't think we need that anymore. Do we really need to hear this guy anymore? Just sitting there and speculating him in his bum, I don't think so. This guy's an idiot. I didn't care about what he had to say, and that was just further interesting.
Speaker 5: The wickedest man.
Speaker 2: And this is something we can look at later. I think we're pretty much good. No, American, dude, Ruschad wasn't the first American oh billionaire, you're right, No, he was a trillionaire. Yeah, sure, but the family wasn't American. It's all about the details, al right, Oh yeah, a couple of things I wanted to throw up in here.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 2: Here's a Jew talking about other Jews, because that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Won't leave la.
Speaker 27: He believes Jews can't live outside of urban cities due to anti Semitism. I just want to move back to the South. No, it's because they don't do manual labor. No one wants to hurt Jews. That doesn't happen. Do you know how many white people have physically attacked Jews in the United States in the last fifty years, so few that they have to pretend it's happening. Your husband is retarded, no offense, Kelli. But if he really thinks, do you realize? I think yesterday and I talked with the Jewish dude. He said that because they lived through the Holocaust, they have to have the homeland of Israel. Okay, that may have worked in the nineteen sixties for people. I would to beg compassion. No one alive lived through the Holocaust. Know what's answer was? Watching shin War's List.
Speaker 28: That was a movie based on a book made by a Jew who's been accused of pedophilia.
Speaker 27: That's not living through trauma. So when a Jew says, when someone says, oh, Jews have to live.
Speaker 28: In cities, when they say they were ghetto eyes and everyone forced them into ghettos, they live in ghettos. They live in cities because all of their little scams require people they don't.
Speaker 3: There's no Jewish farmers. My husband won't leave La.
Speaker 1: Yeah much this video.
Speaker 2: Good morning citizens, until you ask yourself, well, where they want to implement this. They're going to have to do some heavy cracking down on people before the digital handcuffs get put on everybody.
Speaker 21: Your overnight account balances have been updated. Time to start a productive day. Final notice your account balance is below five hundred. You need fifty credits by the end of the day to avoid automatic eviction. If you have missed work due to illness, you must provide a doctor's note to reclaim your credits. Any extra credits please. Tensions are high today with more people planning to join the Citizens Against Digital Control protest. Remember, the government knows who you are at all times. Resisting is not worth the consequences.
Speaker 2: Oh, this person who's posting this stuff is kind of a douchebag, like I know everything, you're a bunch of idiots, type of attitude that a lot of these faggots have, who you know, just jump on the scene and act like they know something.
Speaker 1: But because the way he's abusive with this language, and you say blah blah blah, and he's making all these assumptions as you sit on your ass and watch this and that, it's you know, there's no reason for any of that, and then you going off on a tangent and acting like a like a detached you're not a good person in a crisis, even though you're telling everybody else how they're stupid.
Speaker 2: You're not maintaining calm, so you're not bringing calm to others. You're bringing frantic anxiety to the table, which is useless and pointless and feminine.
Speaker 1: So fuck you. I'm zephy this.
Speaker 21: All of their newest social credit systems are designed to keep you and your family safe and efficient.
Speaker 15: Authorities seize the record balance of an individual's credits citing excessive hoarding.
Speaker 21: Traffic violation detected seven miles per hour over the limit, seventy five credits have been automatically deducted. You have to be fucking kidding me.
Speaker 7: Yep, you got the flu.
Speaker 29: Your blood work shows a significant iron deficiency.
Speaker 10: I recommend incorporating more red meat.
Speaker 21: Into your diet, Doctor Jones. Your taxes were not filed, have been automatically deducted with late fees. Your medical license has been revoked.
Speaker 9: Oh hell, nah, I filed an extension.
Speaker 21: Purchase denied monthly red meat allowance succeeded trimeal worms instead. So you, guys attention unauthorized political gathering detective participants.
Speaker 30: Access to financial services has been suspended due to the speeding infraction. Your car will be immobilized for three days.
Speaker 25: Fuck you take your surveillance policies and run it.
Speaker 21: Hell, you've earned fifty bonus credits for reporting your neighbor's hateful misconduct. This content exceeds your current social credit. Here, may we suggest citizen responsibility? Sarah opened the door. You have been identified by the authorities. Don't resist, don't resist, don't resist?
Speaker 1: Interesting huh? I put in that choice by accent.
Speaker 16: Why doesn't you take falacinis? This is like someone going into Fifth Avenue shooting someone in their face. It's like, why do my neighbors don't bury the body you're the guy doing the killing. Not easy, so stop talking about issue alas anyways bad And I also I would like to like Johnson and his lights to please stop zionizing us. Stop zazzionizing. Sionizing it's a verb which means to gas light someone with such shameless, narcissistic, psychopathic caudacity that you deny reality to their faces while simultaneously playing the victim, engaging in endless circle debates that go nowhere, and displaying a complete loss of empathy and basic humanics. Right, Remember Pierce, why the first video went viral because I called Israel a narcissistic psychopathic behavior that focks you over and that makes you think it's your fault because this is what Israel does. It didn't happen, and if it did, you're remembering it throng And if you know, it's your phone, because you're looking into my phone. Narcissists lived in their own made up reality. They don't share your reality. They live in their own custom made universe where facts are negotiable and truth is whatever serves them in the moon and when it comes back and when you corner them, they have fruth tandtrums accusation Hamas, anti Semitism, fall victimhood mood and his pointless to debate with them, right, because they take him, for example, and the likes of him. You show them a video, it didn't happen. You show them you and reports. These are lives you mentioned international. It's complicated. You get testimonies on the ground from doctors and nurses at Hames propaganda. Yet we saw it with our old eyes. Your optic nerves is anti Semitic, like Israel Is, like Shaggy. We saw you want the hospital.
Speaker 7: It wasn't me. We show you kill the children. It wasn't me, dude.
Speaker 16: Your war crimes are documented Hamas propaganda. Also, it wasn't me. There is no point of debating, guest ritters. We have four K videos, satellite imagery and your own soldiers posting on TikTok bragging about killing children. But of course, yeah, the entire planet is having a mass hallucination, right, Why doesn't Egypt take well a sin?
Speaker 1: Yes, and this one's okay too.
Speaker 3: Jesus was a Jew. Now, you guys don't understand how that worked.
Speaker 28: Modern Judaism didn't start till after they killed Jesus.
Speaker 11: Not to laugh.
Speaker 28: But people forget that the Jews killed Jesus and then they burned down their own temple because they had no logos, like they became a den of thieves because they.
Speaker 1: All served themselves. They were their own God, so they.
Speaker 28: Burned down their own That's why one of the Jewish commandments is to never go against another Jew, because last time they did that.
Speaker 2: They because they will if they don't. That's what I was saying before. Remember I said that the only fucking maniacs would need the commandments written down because it should be common sense. You shouldn't murder the people, you shouldn't rob with the people, you shouldn't fuck their wives. Yet you know, you know it doesn't require it to be written down as it's said. Well, that takes it takes a lot of thinking to get to hmm, don't harm other people if you don't want to be harmed back ooh ooh that's heavy, that's deep. That must come from God.
Speaker 1: Are you retarded?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's that's where a morality comes from, is these characters. Because they gave us commandments real they didn't. They weren't for you anyway. The law the Stranger was for you. The law of the stranger, saying, you know, all these rules that they have in between each other, so they don't fucking eat each other like piranhas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't apply to you.
Speaker 2: So if you come walking through their territory or they can walking through yours, they can fucking kill you if they want to, and rob you and rape you and do whatever the hell else they want. That's that's that's the morality of Moses, the fake fucking person who never existed.
Speaker 3: Down their own temple. Now, Jesus not you. Someone just called me a retard. Now he wasn't. Because modern you're banned now for life your band, because modern.
Speaker 1: Juday is nice is really looking at though, just saying.
Speaker 28: Didn't exist until after Christianity, and a lot of you guys who are oh, oh you're so stupid, you're so stupid juda have some.
Speaker 3: Solder No, it isn't it literally is it's not.
Speaker 28: Modern Judaism started almost one hundred years after Christianity, after the death of Christ. That's a fact because they were defined by the rejection of Christ.
Speaker 3: So you know, there's that like the Jews that didn't accept Christ started a whole new thing.
Speaker 11: That was what that is.
Speaker 3: Jesus was a Jew. You guys are retarded. I mean, I'm not gonna a bandage this. If you call me a retard, that's fine, but owns correct. Yeah, I am correct. That's historically a fact.
Speaker 28: What was jew ended? They burned down their own temple and had no sense. That's when the helmet started and all this crazy shit. It's an absolutely new religion. It's younger than Christianity.
Speaker 3: Huh there bingo, Yeah, I know the people who get it, get it. Jesus was no, no, no, no, no, Jesus was a Jew.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 2: Firms now control eight major repn companies. Hey, we need to start from the top with crazy visuous. Hey, I I keep skipping. That's the most it.
Speaker 1: He's doing the hand thing too real. Alright, so we are.
Speaker 2: Oh I said she's a retard because this has to do with Pentagon contracts. And they said they want to put people in prison for twenty years for Boyken. No, that's for the Pentagon contracts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not you.
Speaker 2: You're not You're not them. They live in a different universe than you do. You're not big enough to be having Pendyn contracts. So just relax, stupid fucking retards. Yeah, I figure out where I started here. Oh, here's some ld stuff to fill up with that You're.
Speaker 29: Going to lose everything if you keep talking about the Satanic ritual abuse that's happening in the LDS church. It's a phone conversation that I had with somebody very close to me a couple of days ago. So I guess my question to you guys is if you knew without a doubt, kids right here in Utah County we're being trafficked, we're being sexually abused, we're being literally killed, eating their blood drink, and just the most horrific things done to them. Would you stay quiet to keep a nice kashy life or would you do something about it?
Speaker 31: The media is now letting everybody expose the Synagogue of Satan, videos left and right of them outwardly saying that they drain from children and eat it, and that they worshiped Satan. The last time that it was openly known in the public, they got so upset about it and they couldn't silence people, so they created a golum. The legend goes that a rabbi used Kabbola magic to create a giant monster.
Speaker 1: Which is predating any awavashit that's a centrical sit.
Speaker 13: Stir.
Speaker 31: And he basically formed it from clay underneath a river and then wrote et across its forehead and put it in its mouth, which is the Hebrew word for truth, and tasked it with finding anybody who ever accused the blues of blood libel of Christian children. And apparently the more accusers that this thing found, the larger and more out of control it got, until its makers couldn't even control it. So, really, what I'm wondering, because history just repeats and repeats and repeats, is if this or something like this could be what is given breath in revelation. The media is now.
Speaker 1: Letting out up until the end there when you talk about nonsense that they wrote themselves. Okay, I think we're about there, Yeah, we're here. It's what did I say? First of all, what did I say about her stupid friggin maniac speech.
Speaker 2: I didn't even talk about the thing that she did in front of you know, millions of people or ifever maydy. There is two point one three million people watching the the the whatever ceremony for Charlie Kirk at the dazz On Rumble the last time I checked, which was like a day after it happened, that was two point one to three million people. And then you had whatever seven thousan or whatever it was at the.
Speaker 1: Was a Staples.
Speaker 2: I don't forget the center in a Phoenix that they had it held at, you know, the WWF event, and that had pyrotechnics and Donald Trump and all kinds of bullshit. Well, it was really weird. But that wasn't even what I was commenting on. I was commenting on her statements while she was in his his podcasting office, touching his chair like a fucking freak and doing the whisper voice like she was.
Speaker 23: Acting like, lady, didn't your husband just get his face blown off like two seconds ago? And not to be insensitive about it, but everyone's thinking that. No one wants to be the asshole. No one wants to say it. Everyone's thinking it. Everyone was thinking it when she gave the first speech. Everyone was definitely thinking at the memorial, nobody wants to say it because it's inappropriate, it's insensitive. I am the the troll, right so I'll be the one to say it. I think it's super inappropriate. I think it's inappropriate. I think it's weird.
Speaker 9: It's bizarre.
Speaker 23: Something is off there, and I don't like it. But they're doing the Super Bowl commentators with the headsets on, doing a media table. They're selling merch, registering voters, they got pyrotechnics. Is this WrestleMania or is this a funeral?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 9: What are we doing here?
Speaker 23: And then the day after the funeral, I'm getting five hundred texts and emails Erica kirk here. I miss him every time I blink every beat of my heart. Make sure to donate five dollars, fifteen dollars, twenty five dollars.
Speaker 10: It's like, okay.
Speaker 23: Then they're doing a show. Did you see the show today? And so precious I said it last night. I said, I'm getting like a fake vibe. I'm not something's off there. And people say, well, everybody grieves differently. Yeah, I don't know how much mileage we can get out of that one anymore. Something's not right there, very bizarre, weird vibe there. And did you see the show? Erica hosted the Charlie Kirks.
Speaker 1: People thought I was hard on her and that I was acting like an asshole and told me so, and emails about how I just being I'm picking it apart, not giving it a chance. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, everything she's doing is insincere. She's lying, she's lying about her emotions. She's faking. When she was sitting in that standing by that podium with that you know dress on, touching his chair and doing the whisper voice, she was completely fucking, total fraud, faking emotions, trying really hard to.
Speaker 1: Make them real but doing a terrible job.
Speaker 23: Yep, Joe this afternoon and she's like, she looks like she's over the moon. She's happy as a clam. And again, I'm not who am I to judge? Everybody grieves differently. She's a very devout Christian. Some people say, maybe that's just strength that's resolved.
Speaker 9: I don't know. It's one thing. If your husband dies period.
Speaker 3: It's another thing.
Speaker 23: If your husband dies at age thirty one unexpectedly.
Speaker 12: It's another thing.
Speaker 23: If your thirty one year old husband unexpectedly dies because he gets publicly executed with blood gushing out in front of thousands of people, screaming and running away, that's like something that's all together different.
Speaker 1: It's like, yes, agreed, no, let us get to what was it? Did I missed it? Okay, the guy got to slipt because it jumps around. This is interesting. We'll go back to that with Jennie. Say continuity, here.
Speaker 3: Are you, But just know that nothing is by mistake.
Speaker 10: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Look at where she's dressed.
Speaker 2: It looks like a I don't know, she Glinda the good Witch, or she like Empress Palpatine or whatever the fuck that guy?
Speaker 1: That girl's name was in pie Mai? Is she Pai May?
Speaker 32: I'll never forget the time I was in Israel with my husband, not with that was the second time, the first time with my mother on a pilgrimage, and I was standing in the ticket line.
Speaker 2: And she talks about the snake of the line, the snake, the bending of the line. But why did she say snake? Why did she fucking say snake? Who the hell talks like that? The snake of the line, the ticket the snake of the ticket line.
Speaker 1: What the fuck are you saying?
Speaker 32: And I remember looking behind me, and in the snake of the ticket line was a guy who looked very familiar. I had no idea who he was, and I told my mom, this guy looks so familiar, and as a typical mother. She said, go and say hi, No, we were late for our flight, and I'm not going to come off like a crazy person with a that's just weird. That ended up being Charlie. Nothing is by coincidence. Now I did we know that that had no, not until we were like three months into our relationship and looking at timestamps seeing that both of us were in Israel at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, why the fuck would you go to rigil Oh? Right, right, right right, because you're groomed by the same people.
Speaker 12: But nothing is by coincidence.
Speaker 32: When God is within you, Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean by God they mean their demon engine.
Speaker 32: So you guys, go blaze a trail.
Speaker 12: Okay, God bless you all.
Speaker 26: My husband, Charlie, he wanted to save young men, just like the one who took his life back.
Speaker 1: Young man, I just forgive a young man. How do you know? How do you know when you want to know? When you want to know?
Speaker 8: For sure?
Speaker 2: For the wife, he's gonna accept what people are telling you when you just want to we kind of want to know.
Speaker 1: Hey, that Does'm right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be scrutined. I'm gonna scrutinize this a little bit harder because I'm the wife. You know, you took the husband away from my two children, or that, I mean, the father away from my two children. Don't you think she'd be the one to scrutinize more than even people who are not part of the situation or just watching it from a distance.
Speaker 25: On the cross our savior.
Speaker 2: Set Yeah, yeah, yeah, make sure you invoke Jesus enough times, fake acting father.
Speaker 1: Forgive them for they not know what they do is not how you said it. Actually that man, that young man, fake as shit.
Speaker 33: I forgive him.
Speaker 1: She's a retard. Oh my god. People are so fucking gay they sun Elephant Cox.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's about to get grouped by the groper, a new groper, you know, the orange groper.
Speaker 10: But just know that nothing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. This guy's funny.
Speaker 25: Listen here, howeveryone, I'm a licensed transvestigator and say I'll be tr investigator.
Speaker 1: And transvestigator transvestigating everyone.
Speaker 25: If Ben Shapiro is trans, and the results might surprise you. So if we look at pictures of him when he was a young inse, we could see the imprint of a binder under his tank top and apache hairline, which we typically see in transmen who have just begun to take testostero.
Speaker 2: Now's I mean, I'm sure he's just he acts like he's serious, but it's just hilarious. It's obviously here one picture you could definitely sue.
Speaker 25: Yeah, okay, Look at this picture taken a few years later. We can see that he's developed what we call in the business, humpty dumpty head.
Speaker 1: Now he does look a en awful lot like Rerent Finburg. There they have that.
Speaker 25: Look are sort of egg like head shape that we normally see in trans men who have stopped their transitions and have begun to d transition by taking estrogen. Now on the present day, we see major changes as it's clear that Ben has fully committed to de transitioning.
Speaker 33: Back to being a woman.
Speaker 25: See that her D transition was largely successful, as she's regained her feminine lips and dainty hands. But unfortunately, due to the high levels of tustosturone that she was exposed to during puberty, she would likely have this facial hair for the rest of her life, and the hair on her head will continue to thin and her hairline will continue to recede. Ben is a textbook case of someone who is assigned female at birth transitioned to becoming a man and then d transition back to a woman, and I truly wish her the best, but her de transition. Let me know in the comments which celebrity I should transvestigate next.
Speaker 1: Don't ask for how that got in my feet? It's hilarious.
Speaker 34: Cash Ptel's girlfriends, Honey Potting, the FBI director.
Speaker 25: Are you a spy for any government?
Speaker 9: She once worked for Prager You the CEO of Prager.
Speaker 23: You, Marissa Strait previously served in the Israeli Army.
Speaker 10: We need America to wake up and prioritize Israel.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, what do you want to twenty six and PLATEL forty five?
Speaker 2: I really love because look at I mean, he's pretty irresistible. He's an irresistible page.
Speaker 10: You're serving Israel?
Speaker 25: Would you like to see additional Epstein files released?
Speaker 33: You know what if people stop calling you a spy?
Speaker 11: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Are you a spy for any wear across?
Speaker 2: Can't you see the cross? Do I need to make a bigger cross? I need a bigger cross, everybody, assholes, I need a bigger cross.
Speaker 10: That's definitely not that is that is a firm?
Speaker 3: No on that she once worked for prager you.
Speaker 5: How's that?
Speaker 33: And she is one of the latest, if not the latest, presenter at praguer U.
Speaker 1: This guy's a hardcore Zionist.
Speaker 3: By the way, the CEO of you, Marissa Streight, previously served in the Israeli Army.
Speaker 7: Only true genocides of history, that which was perpetrated against.
Speaker 2: The Jews of course, right, nothing to say about the Russians. And yeah, the one that should have been done by the Jews, by by the by the Germans, but it wasn't right. Or the one that was perpetrated on the Jews that should have been never happened, And maybe we should take their word. They keep on asking for it, you know what they if they're going to keep asking for it, they keep on begging for it.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you want to just constantly look at those places? That's funny. That's good. That one's pretty funny here.
Speaker 35: Yeah, So Republicans and israel might have shot themselves in the foot with this Erica Charlie Kirk thing, because Erica Kirk's story is coming out and the Republicans are freaking out over it. So if you don't know what's going on, Charlie Kirk's wife won Miss Arizona a beauty pageant when she was I think seventeen. She had never contested before. Someone just told her, hey, you could be a beauty pageant and guess who what company she worked for? Guess who she worked for as in the beauty pageant, Donald Trump, right after you. She won the beauty pageant, she ended up created a Christian ministry that works with children and went.
Speaker 33: To go work with the Romanian government.
Speaker 35: So now you have all these conservatives on TikTok and on Twitter of asking what kind of power does a seventeen year old have to create a Christian ministry to go work with the Romanian government, to go for orphans. Now here's a funny thing. At the same time that her ministry was in Romania working with the Romanian government, Romania went through a massive case of children missing. So the Romanian government kicked her. Like her Christian organization that was in Romania to help Christian babies, the Romanian government told her to get the fuck out of the country because something just doesn't add up because her ministry is linked with too many children going missing. So now I swear go on TikTok, go on Twitter right now search Erka Kirk, that's all you'll see.
Speaker 1: How about you search other things besides kiktok.
Speaker 35: Everyone is talking about how the fuck she was seventeen She won a beauty pageant under Trump's agency, and then right after she won the beauty pageant, she went to a Romania, started working with children, children started going missing, and the Romanian government kicked her up.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, funny since say, as my grandma used to say, just as they they're talking about heaven doesn't mean they're going.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jeane Parle like that one. I'm friends with Jane. All right, let's see, let's go over with I'm going to try to find it in. Charlie Kirk is holding this thing forever. I want to see this clip though. Is this where she's yapping?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go. Here's her WWF performance. Oh yeah, we Realmerica. The song it gets a little bit before that. Fuck does this matter?
Speaker 33: A big pro wrestling event, A rally?
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 33: It was a spectacle, that's for sure. They had merchandise. They even had boot set up for voter registration. I'm not an atheist.
Speaker 2: Well here's what's hilarious is they have this all plexiglassed out like, you know, oh, let's pretend like we are still worried about other types of assaults on people's lives, as if it wasn't just us that did that last one. But stand on the outside of where the little freaking glass thing is first before you walk up to your fucking podium and just stop and stand there.
Speaker 1: Excellent idea. Definitely not retarded at.
Speaker 33: All, or am I line to any organized religion, by the way, but again, I just thought, man, these people are really really going in with that, with the Jesus of stuff, with the God stuff. They're really being it to you.
Speaker 2: They're trying to stick it to They're getting things jummed up for a bunch of Christian sacrifices in the next war.
Speaker 1: That's what they want, That's what they're doing here.
Speaker 2: This is why they literally said their stated purpose was to recruit for the military. Yep, they've become the greatest recruiter, make recruiting great again.
Speaker 1: Turning point USA.
Speaker 2: Definitely not oh it's you mean, it's it's almost as if it's a military arm like it's a military op that way.
Speaker 7: Well, again, it was a high visibility event for conservative Christians, and you know, it doesn't happen every day, but it speaks to us about the number of people in the PP is totally by the way, the number of resources that exist in the community.
Speaker 1: That now she's a CEO and chair.
Speaker 7: Well, so that it's one of the competing factions you know in America today trying to get.
Speaker 2: Text freedom seven seventeen seventy six. There are ways to take action. Look at this and they have a band like this, This smust be memorial service. Well they have text freedom to this number there, it's a it's a it's a fucking infomercial.
Speaker 1: It's not that it's.
Speaker 2: So sickening how they've commercialized everything, because it's all bullshit. Like her sentiment is bullshit. She's getting into her act role. Here is her performance. It's got to do one more performance then.
Speaker 7: And leadership and steer the whole nation and all the resources in some some wild and crazy direction. Sometimes it's going to be good. Sometimes it's not so good. There's you know, if the society was static and everything was already lost in place b being ever changed, that wouldn't be natural. So there's very extremely dynamic society. Is that we have instead and everything and seemingly just about everything is up for grabs for transformational change in life in America today. It seems to me.
Speaker 33: It's all about power, and we saw the Republican Party.
Speaker 1: She's a wide headed female who does not look attractive to me at all.
Speaker 33: Using the most basic principles of control and manipulation. They're using God to control their flocks and most of the evangelical there are.
Speaker 2: She looks like one does anoazing Christian girls that you don't want to have anything to do with or date because they will nag you to death.
Speaker 33: I seem to fall forward again and again. They don't realize that no politician.
Speaker 8: Has starving there in in my country, in the poor villages, so they take advantage of that and they steal the kids from the parents and their parents.
Speaker 1: They're stealing the kids from the parents. And this woman sounds an awful lot like the like, what do you call it? His wife? Doesn't she?
Speaker 2: I can't reb ern Sandel's wife who is in the You know, they use her talking in Europe the Last Battle a lot, but that's actually her talking to Ernest, her husband.
Speaker 1: But it sounds that kind of sounds like her voice.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 8: They're going to give her a good feature for the kids. And also they did the same thing with our Feliach. They work with the government to the military government, and they they make false paperwork and they just took it out of the country illegal slips. So it was a big scandal in twenty eighteen. But actually they cover up somehow, somebody else come to the.
Speaker 33: Power interest in mind neither party does. I mean, I I've broken out of the two party system of a very long time ago when I was just a child. Be honest with you, those listening.
Speaker 2: Watch all this ship so that you don't have to I get it to the I get to the point of these ones, so that you don't have to go search you for all this crap you think.
Speaker 1: I like it, especially not the stupid crap anymore. I'm tired.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 33: She was joining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'd be hugging her. He's doing the snake, he's doing your fire thing right with a shoulder on.
Speaker 33: Stage by Donald J.
Speaker 7: Trump.
Speaker 33: The pair embraced in such a way that made me think, well, this isn't the first time they've embraced. I've seen that hug before and many women, and we're familiar. They were very familiar. Obviously she won Miss Arizona, and it was a part of a Trump pageant that he was in charge of, so he already had known her for a long time. He even knew her own father, who also helped the construction of Trump Towers, by the way, So things seem a little bit weird?
Speaker 31: Did they? All?
Speaker 1: Kinds looked like?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 33: Trump was hugging Erica Kirk. He started sort of biting his lip, and I was thinking, where have I seen the Dawn do that before? And then I thought, oh, yeah, the party back in the already early nineties, late eighties with Jeffrey Epstein when he's out there biting that, buying his bottom lip out there, and he did the same thing when he started hugging Erica Kirk.
Speaker 7: By the way, is that sort of like a doctor evil type of a behavior.
Speaker 9: It was weird.
Speaker 33: Let me try to find that for you if you have not seen that, John, I'm not sure if you have seen that.
Speaker 5: Interview.
Speaker 7: I've seen the Epstein Trump in their younger years at the at the party with the NBC's camera.
Speaker 33: You've seen that. Yeah, that's the footage I'm referring too, But I don't know if you actually saw the the hug though, on stage there when he started rolled it from my.
Speaker 2: Sake whatever, whatever Trump said just made Epstein blush. That's a little weird.
Speaker 33: Yeah, I'm trying to find it right now.
Speaker 1: This is the fucking h the friend on the Wonder Gears, for Christ's sake, what was his name, Arnold?
Speaker 33: On social media? I can't seem to find the just yet. But what I'm also getting at though, when I'm bringing this up is no.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm sorry, he looks like more like like the it's not Welcome back Catter, is it. Yes, it's welcome back Carder. I think they think I think that's what I'm thinking of. It could be w KRP, but I think it looks like one of the dudes on that show with his head with this head just shape, but again also in his younger years, an awful fucking lot like a bush, as if like who knows, maybe he was a.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe he was a legitimate maybe he was a CIA construction.
Speaker 33: No, I'm not the only one who saw it, the whole lip biting thing, and of course I can't help, but gig.
Speaker 2: Come on, you gotta see a little bit of a of a bush in these faces in his face here you gotta see it. I see, I see g W, and I see HW in there. Herbert Walker, George Robert Walker.
Speaker 33: Because it seemed all familiar to me, and I can only imagine what.
Speaker 1: He was thinking. And that was such a fucking weirdo.
Speaker 2: Dude, This is the person that we think is the savior of mankind, This fucking retard here with the big ass eyebrows, with the big sephardic eyebrows.
Speaker 1: This is the guy that we think, come on, come on, with his nice sam and tie.
Speaker 33: Those thoughts are appropriate, out salmon. That's I'm just assuming things, or maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm way off course here, but that was my perception.
Speaker 1: This guy is the big sociopath, like I'm trying to pretend like I know how to act like human, but.
Speaker 33: All my friends, and I'll go even further with you, mister Kelly, And I'm just telling you, I've never seen Milania Trump exhibit that level of affection for Donald Trump, not once.
Speaker 7: You mean in their public holding hands and so on.
Speaker 33: Correct, I've never seen her embrace him the same way.
Speaker 2: Her doing the gritty face. I didn't realize she got that old looking.
Speaker 33: Damn though Kirk embraced, not a single damn time.
Speaker 7: It was very all your familiarity breeds contempt or, so they say.
Speaker 2: So they say, good point, you're a bitch, right, a hateful bitch breeds contempt too.
Speaker 33: Yeah, that was really odd, my friend, very very odd. And again I'm not the only one who noticed that lot of people.
Speaker 7: She wasn't batting his hand away, in other words, not.
Speaker 33: Even no, she was very much right up in there. Oh there's the face right now. Good god, Oh my lord, are you ready for this? This might scare you, mister Kelly, Oh my god, look at that. So he did that face again, and you saw him do that when he was with Epstein. They stank face. I've never heard that before, when you.
Speaker 7: Make it, you know, sort of extreme faces to represent some sort of strong emotional feeling.
Speaker 33: My goodness, I didn't even know that stank face. I'm learning something new every day here. So yeah, he started doing that, and my mind went back to Epstein. Of course he was selling the moment, I guess. So I guess we could call it that for sure, Good lord.
Speaker 2: John, It's how you smile when you absolutely are repulsed by the person you're touching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spite your bottom lip.
Speaker 33: Oh, I think I do have it. Oh, here we go. Yes, yeah, this is a little bit different. Let's see. Hopefully it'll play on your on your end. Let's see if it does. Oh, it will play.
Speaker 1: Look at this, mister Kelly, now we're seeing Look at that.
Speaker 33: You see that face.
Speaker 7: That woman is just like seeking the shelter of the President of the United States in her moment of need.
Speaker 33: Yeah, in her very moment of need.
Speaker 7: It's only you can protect me.
Speaker 33: Yeah, only you, exactly.
Speaker 7: Machette, that's what they're going to call him.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 33: Oh my goodness, he.
Speaker 7: Gets all the beautiful widows. He really does. It really does.
Speaker 33: If I saw my wife or girlfriend, husband, boyfriend, what have you, wherever you fall online in this world and it's none of my business, I would feel a little bit uncomfortable. I would think, why is that guy hugging my girl like that?
Speaker 7: It seems Yeah, it seems they have some deeper connection that's not as obvious perhaps to the.
Speaker 33: Town you, John, there's something there. I hate to see that he only wants his best people in positions of power. I guess so, I guess you're right about that. But that's one takeaway from me my friend, I thought, what did ah?
Speaker 1: What was her name?
Speaker 2: Does she kind of look like this girl, like that pageant woman, the miss chick that he married for a while Marco Marble, Marble, Marvel, Marbles, Marbles. I don't remember a fucking name. But she was a blonde chick too. Maybe that's his type.
Speaker 33: Wow, that's that's crazy. Why haven't we seen Milania do that.
Speaker 7: To Trump again? She's famous for batting his hand away.
Speaker 2: I've seen her do that, but I've never seen her blow him either. So I mean there's a potential that she doesn't really like him.
Speaker 33: That in more than one occasion, by the way, and even a more recent one, by the way, you.
Speaker 7: Know, maybe maybe maybe way back in the past before.
Speaker 2: She hasn't shanked him with a with a with a shive yet though, So I mean, there's there's still a potential they could break.
Speaker 1: They could they could fix their differences, and.
Speaker 7: Einstein visa recipient, she would see the shelter of the president to be. But both days are long gone.
Speaker 33: I have long gone. I don't even believe that she's able to speak that many languages either, by the way, I've never been sold on that concept.
Speaker 7: Well, she's a very powerful cultural figure. And uh, you know, all I can say, you know, she hasn't had she hasn't confused AI with a one yet.
Speaker 33: Now that's that's true. Good point, good point. Oh my goodness, John, I don't even know what to make of any of this. It doesn't seem organic in any way. John, And I'm having trouble just believing any of these narratives right now.
Speaker 7: It's it's in my mind, the American side show, there's a whole whole bunch of palace entry just happening behind the curtains. It's I had said at the time of the president's second term that they.
Speaker 1: Kind of make a case for Kirkin Candice having a having had a.
Speaker 7: Fling around the country like it was a casino.
Speaker 1: It's public or not. I don't give a shit about these people's lives, but I just found it interesting.
Speaker 7: But it's it's it's it's also a statement about, you know, the nature of the society itself that felt levels of self determination.
Speaker 33: At the same time, Aileen, they're saying, who acts like that? Just after a few weeks after their husband was brutally assassinated in front of the world.
Speaker 7: I think that's a very interest point. I mean, in my experience, folks don't always really like the spouses of the show host. You know, they don't When some well known speakers have their own shows and then they marry and then their new spouse wants to be on the show and co hosts.
Speaker 33: That's a little much. Dig that, Yeah, I don't dig that. I think that's crazy and.
Speaker 7: There may be an element of that here.
Speaker 33: It's a little weird. And it gets even weirder now people are posting videos of Eric Kirk and like a music video from a band called Emerson Emerson Drive or something I think it's called. The song is called She's My Kind of Crazy, and she's in the music video as a performer.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well, so in part this is just the you know, this is the launching of her independent brand.
Speaker 33: It seems like she's been able to position herself in all these sort of and all the right places. Let's put it that a way.
Speaker 7: It's activity and to be celebrity.
Speaker 33: Even that Charlie recorded all kinds of material and it's all coming up for your pleasure? Are you ready to hear this clip?
Speaker 7: Laid on?
Speaker 32: Here we go have Sunday specials lined up to the break.
Speaker 2: Because the woman who just lost her husband talking because my husband was so into her children's father.
Speaker 32: Intentional about making sure that there was enough content. Always he made sure we recorded everything every You would not do a speech unless we could get the video and the so.
Speaker 18: We have speeches.
Speaker 2: It's all about surveillance with you Israeli type. You were going to record every little fucking thing, regardless if he was aware of it or not. But you have to sell it by you know, backing up with Kirk here is saying or Franz v whatever hell or stupid Gabriel name.
Speaker 33: Is no one's heard of. We have interviews that no one's heard of.
Speaker 32: We have stuff from Korea and Japan that no one's heard of.
Speaker 3: Podcast.
Speaker 32: So I mean, in the words of my husband, buckle up because there is a lot of content to be had and we have so many amazing things down the pipeline that we are working on.
Speaker 33: Currently that will unveil and do touch.
Speaker 8: I am so excited and so.
Speaker 36: By the way, those are things Charlie himself that he wanted.
Speaker 2: He wanted we were working on some big well they're so good, they're already finishing each other's sentences, isn't the wonderful things.
Speaker 36: You know, right up until the end, and you know we've talked about that a lot, like a lot.
Speaker 1: Of until the end. Well, that's pretty cold and callous.
Speaker 2: You don't even like, you don't even quite your voice down when you talk about the inevitable that should still be a sort of a spot for people right up until well, I mean you get what I mean.
Speaker 1: No you don't. You didn't even do that just right up until the end. The end, like the pre the predetermined end.
Speaker 36: The guiding vision that we're using right now to kind of steady the ship and figure out where we're going is the things Charlie him teeth or something where we were.
Speaker 37: Going one hundred percent and similar with Turning Point USA, Charlie had a plan moving past twenty thirty that he's shared with the team and has implemented.
Speaker 33: So we're not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: We have the blueprints.
Speaker 32: We have the blueprints, we have our marching orders, and we are just remaining humble and greatful.
Speaker 2: That's what they think is Charlie wanted us to milk this for every penny it was worth. That's what Charlie said. If I ever get shot in the neck in public. I want you to milk my legacy for every penny that it's worth, and do so unabashedly and without without any restraint, without any shame whatsoever. Just go for it right, belligerently, well to God and remaining I'm sure you throw the word God and Jesus in every once in a while. So people get blindsided by religion and don't realize what a fucking maniac you.
Speaker 32: Are stewards to what God has blessed us with. And I know Charlie's going to continue to guide us, and the Lord will continue to guide us. And I just wanted to let everyone know.
Speaker 33: That this is it ends there. It feels a little dirty, my friend. I can't sit here and say, well, I mean they're doing what Charlie wanted. I mean, I don't. I don't buy that. By the way, they can't let the strategy go to waste. I mean I would I feel like, in a sense, if I died, I would want this show not to continue. I'd want it to end with me. You know what I'm saying at this point, create a different show.
Speaker 7: That's an interesting point of view. Well, and so yeah, are they excuse me? Are they trying to milk this high profound moment?
Speaker 33: Oh you know, you know what they're doing. Come on, John, you know what they're doing.
Speaker 7: Well, people have people have deep invest She married the guy, so she has an extremely deep investment in the Kirk family brand. Good luck to them.
Speaker 33: Yeah, keep that money going.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it does sound she sounds very effusive and bubbly. And I just don't I just don't guess. Maybe I missed it, but I don't, you know, I don't hear the somberness. I don't hear the morning the morning.
Speaker 33: I don't either what happened of.
Speaker 7: A traditional widow? I mean, where's where's the where's the wearing of all black for a year? I mean, I don't mean to belittle traditions, but this doesn't seem to possess any of the sort of traditional mourning period sensibility to me, Well and so and how how so? How deeply involved worth these people? How deeply emotionally connected worthies people? When the wife is unable to summon a teer, when the merchandising of the brand, UH is sort of like, is what immediately follows the shooting death of the husband? I uh, I think it's there's some strange, convoluted values coming through that that not everything is traditionally Christian or conservatives as it may have appeared on its face.
Speaker 33: It doesn't seem like to me, I don't know any Christian who would act this way. You know, this thirty six year old mother again who lost her husband to a horrific gunshot wound, and you're sitting there just days after the funeral with zero casket, zero burial, and she's all smiles, she's giggling, she's happy.
Speaker 7: I may's it may be a tell again about you know, there's unusual circumstances surrounding the relationship between those two, and that there was some element of facade in, you know, like a perhaps even some sort of arranged marriage, so to speak.
Speaker 33: The suit it almost seems like that. Yes, and she was ten years older than.
Speaker 7: He than he was by the way, Oh I see he had a thing for older women.
Speaker 33: That's right, at least her. Yes, it seems like it was an arranged thing. It seems like all of this has been kind.
Speaker 7: Of arranged, if you know, as if she was his controller, so correct for his handler, handler operation kirk, operation kirk. I think it's true, and some were even myself included. I had seen videos that Kennice Owens put out by the way, and it seemed like they were really close, by the way, like they were very intimate with one another. She put out all these like videos, like a montage of them having this extremely multiple extreme intimate videos. My friend and I don't even have those kind of videos with any girlfriend I've had in the past. You were saying, this is between Candace and Charlie, that they had intense intimacy.
Speaker 33: It appears that way they have all these sort of moments together. It almost seemed like that was like his real girlfriend or something. It was very odd to see he was cheating emotionally on his wife, I believe. So I believe that a woman would say, well, yeah, he was emotionally cheating on Erica. That's exactly what I would be hearing by now, and some men would say that as well.
Speaker 2: So you saw Kanye with everybody like Kanye at the back door, It's hilarious.
Speaker 33: I would say, that's his real wife, her wife, this is the Yeah, is a very curious Lacy.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't have previously considered, but now that you bring it up, you know, it does seem exceptionally convoluted.
Speaker 33: That's pretty wild, right, And it's pretty wild.
Speaker 7: People are get caught up in the their celebrity.
Speaker 33: I love it, though, I mean, and I'm guilty of being amused by all of these sort of narratives that people are throwing out there. But case in point, there is a canvas uh oh, wait.
Speaker 2: Isn't a song that I can think of that I would sing with other people, that I would want to sing with other people that's been made in the last twenty years. So I'm sure they're singing something that's like hip and fresh and poply and and popular, but I I just couldn't bring myself like it's a different generation that does that kind of shit, Like if it's not like screaming and you know, letting out your frustrations over the cage that you're in. I can't imagine like singing a song like BB deep Deep with someone else yeah yeah, and doing the next wiggle and you're.
Speaker 1: Doing it.
Speaker 2: Like you're especially if you're male and you're doing that in front of a female like and they're driving on it, like you're probably listening to hip hop or some other bullshit, you know, her music type of thing and then trying to be that not as goofy white friend by singing it. I don't get it really, but whatever, I'm just trying to place it. Like he looks like he's really getting into it, like he's just a regular guy. He's the regular rich kid from the start, sure getting getting the upper scale jungle fever, right, yeah.
Speaker 33: Yeah, it's like video that just came out, I think, just like the other day where she's talking about Tyler Robinson the shooter, and about the father and just about the FBI narrative just falling apart. Basically, do you want to hear that?
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying anything negative against that part of it, Like if they're actually were and that was whatever, I don't care if it's somebody else's life. It's not really my prob my thing at all. But I could see that. I could be I could see this and being like, oh, that's sentimental. But at the same time, it's like that I just am.
Speaker 2: Commenting because we're talking here about the singing thing, because that's two different parts of the video where they were in a vehicle and he's he's really getting into his act as singing with them with her in the car, and that's whatever.
Speaker 1: It's just I could. That's just not my personality. You know, this is a show that I like to be in. I don't want to break out of my shell because then I act like everybody else and they're stupid. You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Do it okay?
Speaker 4: I didn't want to leave you guys on a crazy weekend cliffhanger. I need to get that information out as soon as possible. Obviously you can probably see that I received some information.
Speaker 2: He's totally full of shit half the time. The other time she's handed things to read and she doesn't understand what she's talking about. Her her level of comprehension on any of the topics she discusses is always like surface level or worse. I don't think she's intelligent. I don't think she does her own work. I think she's just a face to read stuff. And we're people who read more into it than that are having their own fantasy in their head about who this person is, or like they do with every other person, that's a you know, cult of personality, a persona that they see on TV. They you know, through their personality and what they show the world, they somehow draft the whole human being out of that, and they'll challenge you if you have a different opinion as to what that human being is. Same thing with Trump, right, Like I just had a disagreement with Rob over that, like I think he's a scumbag, and he disagrees and thinks that there might be you know, hold on, let's see, there's some terms of news here, not saying anything. President Trump announced on Monday that he would be the head of the Board of Peace, a temporary or national body that would oversee the governance of Gaza.
Speaker 36: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you're that's bullshit sentiment because you're going to mass murder everybody for Gaza Riviera. That's a demon talking anyway. So I guess I kind of finished my statement by commenting as to how I felt about.
Speaker 4: That in a communication which answered a lot of questions that the public has.
Speaker 2: Had about But what she says here is nothing like I want to tell you this stuff, and everybody I know like she actually she cares about what other people that are going through because of their whatever, you know, shock in trauma from seeing somebody murdered in public. And again because people have already attached a whole human being that they made up in their head to their imaginary friend based off of a human being. When things happen to people they you honestly truly don't actually know. You make a whole human out of them, and you give them all the best attributes because that's your way of venerating them. But that doesn't mean that's who they are at all, doesn't mean that's not It doesn't have to be close to reality.
Speaker 1: So they do the same thing with her.
Speaker 2: They do the same thing with Trump, but then she acts, and then she tells you exactly how she really feels about you. I'm going to introduce all this now, but it's just a bumper. It's a cliffhanger until next Monday, when I will tell you the rest. What a stupid asshole, what a fucking cunt?
Speaker 22: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh, you acted like you were being sincere and then you're like, yeah, tune in next time.
Speaker 4: The story, or rather the non story that we are getting from the Feds, the push that Tyler Robinson is this loan shooter, which they're trying to establish.
Speaker 25: As a fact.
Speaker 4: Some of the burning questions that we had, Okay, well, if he turned himself in, how did he also not confess. I now have the answers to that. The main point the reason why this information came to me is because there's a narrative being spun right now by the media that Tyler Robinson is or was suicidal.
Speaker 14: That is not true.
Speaker 4: And that's a very scary thing when suddenly they're saying he's suicidal, and you know he's in solitary and he's not suicidal. So that was the reason why this information urgently came to me. Obviously, I know a lot more and I'm going to share it with you guys on Monday. I just wanted to vet some of the things that I heard, ask some more questions from people that would know, and just to make sure everything I say is above board. And obviously this lead led to more leads, and I want to give people a chance to respond.
Speaker 7: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Nothing more than I can say is this is there serious? Come on, you gotta do it like like was it my I forgot the name of the day, the Little duck on wonder Pets. Oh No, this is serious, very serious.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going on, but I do know that what we are being told has gone on is just not so and yeah, this is really kind of going to be again, I think to answer a lot of questions and many more questions that need.
Speaker 1: To be asked.
Speaker 4: So I just want to let you know that what they're telling us about it being suicidal, it's not true.
Speaker 33: And there you have it.
Speaker 7: So again to recap, I had seen reports about this.
Speaker 2: I think that's about it for this was Dude, it's behind my speaker. I didn't see where I was clicking.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 1: I've been on Michael to getting the podcast before good guy, we got going on form in the chat. So as I say four as if something is, I don't get it. Oh did somebody accidentally stumble and fall over? And uh the fuck use this? No, they didn't see this thing. And then you put your rant in here you go and then I read it. See how that works, and then you support this show or you can hit this thing.
Speaker 7: And do that or.
Speaker 1: Or or what the fuck? All right, ft J's in the house.
Speaker 2: You have an old glory an old guy, I said, I was about to say glory like those shirts an old guy. Hey, Mike Burgess, with what happened in Vietnam and Britain, I guarantee you everything is about distracting from CBDC coming yes, which means I already missed it because it's five o'clock here. Fuck, I gotta get up early tomorrow and got my money out. Oh you are a creation of the Jewish billionaires. Excuse me, Michael Hey, Dan Jaeger, what's up?
Speaker 1: Draichael?
Speaker 26: Bruh?
Speaker 1: Is that why?
Speaker 5: I said?
Speaker 2: Oh, well Trump? Yeah, the look of yeah, boy, yeah, it does look like a bush kid. I'm telling you man, I've been saying that. Yeah, I've been suggesting it for a while, but like, O, hey, that looks go to strange. I gotta get up to the front here. There's a lot of people talking here.
Speaker 1: That's is cool. We got sixty seven in the house. Jesus Jones.
Speaker 2: You know the song right here, right now. There is no other that's that's Jesus Jones. That's an actual thing from the nineties. If I say it really is, you got everybody you look.
Speaker 1: You cannot watch anything or look at anything without it being full of it big black ruh. Whatever. I don't know. Yeah, and no lies detected, said little Yeah, it'll be probably be worse than that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys are talking to each other. Uh, you think she's had a note.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh so people gobble the ship down the same way they listen to those evangelist preachers with whoa I keep forgetting to dape that off.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Scroll far to me in the bumble ricks. All right, let slide back up. She knew what was going to happen beforehand. It was a question.
Speaker 2: Erica Kurkic beauty pageant going to work for Romanian government, children going missing and getting kicked out of new not fun rabbit hole good times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a new not fun rabbit hole. Yes, sorry, I just said it wrong. Forgive me.
Speaker 2: People gobbling this ship down at the same way they listen to those evangelist preachers with private jets. Right, Oh, you're reading Kenneth Copelt Copeland, don't you say that?
Speaker 1: You remember that guy?
Speaker 2: You know that when Mike Flynn, General Michael Flynn, who I was standing about two inches away from at this reawakened bullshit thing that I went to as as media, he did a little press conference in the press tent, and you know, badlyh blah blah blah. This is prior to Trump's reelection. That's what the Rewakento was all about the whole Clay Clark nonsense. It was a big Christian Zionist in Doctor Nation camp. You had Roseanne there, who's already stated how they should murder everybody and bomb everybody because she's a psychopathic, cabalistic, evil bitch, and they took her out of the mothballs and gave her a podcast so that she could influence people even more with her her depravity.
Speaker 1: And who else did they have there? Ah?
Speaker 2: Stu Peters showed up there, which is interesting, right because you think he'd be the antithesis of that.
Speaker 1: But he was there. He was there. Doctor Artist was there.
Speaker 2: That's the reason why I was there at the time time, because I had Christine, his publicist, got uh got me there as a as a media pass guy.
Speaker 1: Should I think who else there was? Like everybody? Jim Brewer was there. I didn't see him.
Speaker 2: I heard Stu, but I didn't get anywhere into the stage like I could hear him as I was going doing other things because I can't stand him, And.
Speaker 1: Come to think of it, now, I should have just like stood there and stared at him.
Speaker 2: I think I'm sure we would have locked eyes and then maybe that boxing match I've been asking him for would have happened. Maybe we could have gotten it, got a promoter, then the w W E thing moving good about the same. But I don't know if he might be a little taller, but we way about the same because he's a little snowflake. It would work anybody. Hey, hey, uh, Zach Logos revealed that he's gay. How about you uh put that together? You can be a go between. Since you rub up on his cock, you can you can tell him that he's gotta he's got a contender here. He's gonna once a box and beat him with gloves. He can wear the sixteens, I'll take the fourteen or the other way around, so that it's that is not as hard on his head. Let's see, she is so fake. The Texicaliti says she is so fake. I saw the this and said, no way. She just lost the love of her life. I would be yeah, and that that whisper thing. When she's doing that first talk and she's in the she's basically doing the public ritual to you, you know how like they just smudges or like the the what the fuck is the name of the stage to cleanse an area she was doing like the reverse to energize the place with her ritual for the podcast. When she goes and she stands by his chair with the podium and does that stupid weird presser. Ah, so strange, very very cryptic. Sorry, especially if he was assassinated for exactly I never thought about it, but yeah, see the bush. Okay, there we go, champion. What we got here say, is this bitch is a crypto lifetime actor, Yes, sir, Yeah, TPUSA wasn't op. Yeah, And they always say, oh, this person put this together. No, that's the face that you put on your op right like a kid like even I don't care if you're a rich kid, then parents were the ones that put that together.
Speaker 21: Not you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm different than nobody because we're all the same in this in disrespect most of the stuff that we do. We probably have been fuck ups until at least our mid twenties or you know, not as organized as most. We didn't have the Internet in the way that they have now to where oh I did some trading and I went viral and now I do nothing and get paid money, you know what I mean? Look, or I have a digital product, meaning I sell bullshit, classes to people, and I have no conscience, So therefore I take money and give them bullshit and vapor and return. That's what you can do if you're a scumbag, and you can make lots of money right these days. But you know, we don't have that that that young fresh look to us anymore. Depending on who I'm talking to her, Erica Kirk is a creation of Jewish billionaires. You know how, I know because there's a k instead of a scene or goddamn name.
Speaker 1: It's Erica.
Speaker 2: Talmet Talmudik Theater at its fineness. Yes, you know it's funny.
Speaker 1: An old gooy guy? Why I can't? Why can't I say that?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: An old gooy? For that, I'll follow you and whatever it is. This is this saying ignore not I don't ignore you. I'm trying to follow you over all.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they have this thing called Jesuit theater, which is literally the same thing, except Jesuits just aren't honest about themselves being of that cult and Jewish.
Speaker 1: With what happened in.
Speaker 2: Vietnam and Britain, I guarantee everything is about the distracting the something that one. Sovereignations are an illusion. This is true have an existed since the creation of the UN well, they haven't existed since world you know, the world jewry financial system spread out of the Bank of England into other territories. So with the help of America, we've made it so there really isn't any other countries because if you're not if you're not defeated with an actual IMF loan bank of international sentiment shit and a central bank that's run by the Rothschild slash you know what I'm talking about, just say the International Jewelry Bank of banking in your own country, well, then you're dependent on those countries that are run by those things for trade and for you know, keeping your own country running. So in essence, you're still controlled by them. So that that built out of uh, you know, this little late sixteen hundreds into the seventeenes. Then you get a you know, we have our They branched out and throw a fucking federal reserve into our country.
Speaker 1: And what do we do.
Speaker 2: We fight two major wars for them because they had already conquered us, and now we're doing everything that their behalf.
Speaker 1: We become Israel before Israel.
Speaker 2: Was ever Israel, and people don't realize that, and I keep trying to explain that to them. A lot of people are getting it. A lot of people agree with me, a lot of people don't have to agree with me. But it's kind of it's kind of evident, you know, don't you think so? Even like even like now, like what do we do after nine to eleven? Just in the more recent years, we went after every country that didn't have a central bank in it and decimated bomb the hell out of them, Countries that we're doing perfectly fine, that had perfect utopia, perfectly you know, eat Libya.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get out.
Speaker 2: You know, Look, we did the Germany in the war, every place I was about to be promising and could have been allies so we could help get this piece of shit off of our backs. We've done nothing but destroy our chances of ever having any salving, salvageable and redeeming qualities because we're hurting the very things that should be our friends and that we are closely related to.
Speaker 1: I went destroyed Theesars. Yeah. First, I'm listener here, Harry Halla, how you doing, sir? Okay, what do we look at that for time?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I've been on here, wait too long. It looks like this time flies man. So what we didn't cover and what I wanted to cover, I'll just show you real quick.
Speaker 28: Uh not that.
Speaker 2: So I want to put a little bit more time into the ancient can occultism of utter Malta. There's things about Yemen in one of these we talked. We were talking about the Deducs and the Golan. There requires a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Of this video.
Speaker 2: And then introduce intro the haunting of Jordan's Petra. That one's interesting, and then we have to get into go Blecki Tappy because we need to get into Turkey. This is where the Eda takes place. You got Cappadocia Karshmish, where the scumbag Saturn cult is and terrorizing the land. And this is after Thor allegedly has he's founded Troy and now here he is.
Speaker 1: So we're talking.
Speaker 2: Three thousand something twenty eighteen BC or so by three thousand and thirty eight, so I guess it goes.
Speaker 1: The other direction, right, No, so it had been through that and six whatever.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven eighty BC they say they took down the Colts, so it probably was ten or fifteen years prior to that. That he established Troy. Troy is pretty old this area though, Go Blackie Teppy, Karen Teppy, the darren Coou, the Cappadocia.
Speaker 1: You've seen the mountains.
Speaker 2: Let me show you the Cappadocia looks like, and then I'll tell you what cals Shemish looks like. So these are what they call the faery. I think they call these the Ferry Mountain. There's other hills too. Look at this structure. Why they would be into the side of the mountain like that and made their houses like that's pretty interesting, something worth questioning. Turkey Travel Guide Fairy fairy Tale World. Here's another picture of that view from inside the place. Like these are just very interesting, odd Alex. That's nowhere white sand. But I mean, as you can see like right here, like these are just I think they call those fairy fairy chimneys.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Let's see if I can find a more love valley Hi Cappadocia.
Speaker 1: How would I love that? That'd be awesome. Let's go rock climbing it.
Speaker 2: They look like giant penises, but that's not what they're I don't think they're supposed to be obelisks. I think they're dwellings or towers, scattered penises across the land, penises everywhere.
Speaker 1: This is them with.
Speaker 2: I mean, they know, they know how to treat their their tourists. Right, get some hot air balloons, go around and see everything.
Speaker 1: That good marketing.
Speaker 2: That'd be quite quite the experience. Here's another one. I'm gonna I'm gonna right in ruins the next one.
Speaker 1: So look at that like that is.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I gotta do it, scroller. Very interesting. Okay, Now let's get into some more of the ruins here in Cappadocia, because this is where him In was, which is where our Gothic ancestors first and established their stronghold.
Speaker 1: And this is all free sumer By just a little.
Speaker 2: Bit because once they conquered, once they conquered, the Saturn cult they established, like that's the Sumeria basically began. And it's the sumer Aryan language that you get Egyptian language from.
Speaker 1: So who do you think is responsible for Egypt to.
Speaker 10: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Now let's go to Cappadocia, and so we have ruins here.
Speaker 2: That looks like it's a little bit more modern ancient city the ancient in what regards though ancients pretty vague. It's just interesting how they and again remember how I was saying that they were these people in these territories were terrified of this cult. So often they would be in caves or inside of you know, not clear, not so much cliffs, but in the uh.
Speaker 1: The caves of the actual mountains themselves, carving them out. And this is also interesting when you look at.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 2: You go here in klu you Kapadercia, Turkey, some of the tunnels, and they said dwelling could be home for over twenty thousand people with fresh air. Here's a good example of what this kind of looks like through drawing. And they had places for cattle. They had a whole underground system here. Now is it because there was turmoil and warfare up on topics because there was some sort of you know, cosmic event or horrible storm or rice age. I don't know what the real reason is why they've built this in the first place, but I think it was used later on as as a way to escape hostile forces on the surface, meaning this cult and probably other things. I'm not sure when the so I mean that that is what you know, it would make sense to use it that way and it would make sense not to abandoned it either, Like people think, oh, just because somebody is using a territory that they must have been the ones that built it. Like, yeah, why would you not use something that's already made for you? Doesn't that kind of like? There's another interior picture there during QT during QUEU in the way it said qut.
Speaker 1: There's that during qu undergound.
Speaker 2: City in Cappadocia, So Matt Cappadocia, that's where our ancestors first established after they moved out from Troy.
Speaker 1: There there was Dardanelle's there, Dardanos where's the uh?
Speaker 2: Some other places too, because Darmy is the word or right, so it kind of puts his name in things.
Speaker 1: And what do they talk about? They were the little wavey said if it.
Speaker 2: Was the Muslim brotherhood, then uh that caused if the shooter of Charlie Kirk has found out to be of the Muslim brotherhood. The guy said, this is a Jew saying this in the post. We have to bomb and attack Turkey and Iran.
Speaker 1: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: All these all these wars that are breaking out more recently now, these are all reclaim attempts to reclaim.
Speaker 1: The land.
Speaker 2: That they had disputed with the our Gothic ancestors. With this is the final attempt to eradicate European people. And you can tell by the the places that they're targeting.
Speaker 1: They got deep.
Speaker 28: That goes.
Speaker 1: That's insane. That doesn't get much bigger, I guess. And let's see.
Speaker 2: There was another element to this, so more recently in Yemen Palestine, and this is what these videos talk about.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: Let me go into the mari why you you real quick into my history and make sure I got all of them. So there was the serpent priest. We talked about that when I believe age K and that's the one we have to go into. So one of these talks about it the gin on things and yeah, Petra and Yemen, Okay, good, So this is going to talk about one of the portions that we're missing, the go blacky Teppy. We have to wait until we get to the to this area this time, and they're going to talk about what was found in Palestine. And it's funny because at all these were discoveries that were found all just before the ship went crazy crazy error on October seventh. So for to use that logic why don't we say Gilgamesh a rock. Let's see if that video is still still around. They're not going to show it. I don't think it's just two d's talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's not it alight, let's watch this.
Speaker 38: In two thousand and three, a German led archaeological expedition in Erech reported something that completely shocked the Western world. George Fasbender, the lead archaeologist, reported that they had discovered a mysterious building located just outside the city, in the middle of the former Euphrates River. The location of the building matched up to a story written thousands of years ago on Sumerian clay tablets. Fastbender gave an interview with the BBC stating that he believed they had discovered the tomb of Gilgamesh, a Sumerian king from nearly five thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what is a Sumerian king? Depending on the era, because zumer was around for quite a long time. That guy could have been an Assyrian, he could have been a goth He could have been a Gothic Aryan, in which case makes sense how Viggie was Oh.
Speaker 38: The archaeologists had found garden structures and ancient houses exactly as described in the epic. By two thousand and five, the lack of security in Iraq led Fastpender to believe it was no longer safe to continue excavating. He left the potential tombery before shortly leaving the country. And twenty years later it's still there. In two thousand and three, sure.
Speaker 1: And that's here, it is right here.
Speaker 2: Did they find the tumb of Oh now they're saying it's Nimrod Well, Nimrud, it would be the actual name. And I am m u r u D And that's actually in the edit two or its in the Makers of Civilization and Racing History, and it's another name for Kin. Basically, Kin wasn't the bad guy. Remember it's told by people from their perspective, from the cult perspective. So everything's convoluted and flipped upside down and inverted. Cain slew Abel now out of jealousy, but because that guy was a vicious son of a bitch who raped his mother, So yeah, he was balder. Abel was balder. The product or the byproduct depend on which way you look at it. Of l or Elu the Sorceress and Wodin. There is no Odin Odin is od of the in its a title for Thor.
Speaker 1: He's not his father.
Speaker 2: Thor is the patriarch of this Gothic kingdom. His son is Miak as a title, and Kane as he's known in the Bible, and they make him out to be the bad guy because you have once you start to realize that it's being told from the perspective of the evil cult that's jaded, dejected and pissed off, it makes more sense why everything that is said in that Bible seems off, because it's them speaking from their perspective and has put the spell across all these people for all this time to be working against themselves, in serving the cult, working against their own ancestors, which are the Gothlicarian or slash Europeans into European people.
Speaker 5: What was the date that it's happened?
Speaker 1: Are those coins on the eyes? Like? Why do they look like that?
Speaker 34: Why did remember this mummified Remember this mummified body? It was featured alongside the video of another body that was in a stasis chamber tomb also in Iran. Here are some of the photographs from the Iranian authorities. According to Hamshaw Re Iranian News Agency, this Mummy was identified by the local police as a modern forgery in the Kurdistan province of Iran. Based on initial reports, he was made to resemble the remains of Median king Diaiases of the seventh century BC.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever the case may be, it's just a little interesting that these things kind of all happen together. And we don't need to get into this right now.
Speaker 25: Why did the United States invade Iraq?
Speaker 33: Falling buildings, oil, weapons of mass.
Speaker 2: Destruction is the answer, Jews, because it couldn't have been their false We had to go after somebody, and since they already had an agenda at a plan to cripple all the enemies of Israel, which are basically people who have land and a life, that the Jews have decided to.
Speaker 1: Say, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine mine.
Speaker 2: That's uh, that's pretty much how it goes. You have you have a little bit of uh minerals in your ground.
Speaker 1: Mine mine, min min min mine mine mine mine my mind.
Speaker 2: Ancient gods that humanity should never have awakened. All the gin associated with the Jews, Yes, all those people. We'll get into that too, all right, So for now bye, support the show. And I'm not really oh, let me see who you guys have to say over here? Hold on anything going on? Probably about sorry for the laguage. Oh yeah, that was okay, and problem John Kelly is pretty cool trying to soak up the important info.
Speaker 1: And read that it makes all sense.
Speaker 2: Bred and Circus Donald had weird eyebrows. Yes, maybe this has a weird genetics or whatever the hell from his wave a mom, it's probably Sephardic. I think the eyebrows come from the Sephardika. And the thing's not so much the not so much, not so much the the Ashkenazi Turk Polish bucks. Right, So we will get into Anatolia, We'll get into Turkey, we'll get into Golblucky Tevy and all the weird stuff of that. As we finish up all the strangeness that and the discoveries that happened in like twenty twenty two, twenty twenty one, twenty twenty three, a whole missing group of children and their teacher who diss appear and potentially are murdered by a colt or something else. Or maybe there is an underground passage and when you go down these places, maybe some nice inner terrestrial people say this is the way to better life.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just come with us?
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: Who knows who knows what goes on.
Speaker 2: I'm just hoping that whatever it is, they keep it a secret for most of the fucking people around here. We don't want him to buger up that place too. But do you see the resemblance here, right, And that's the scumback who betrayed Germany. But yeah, you see, you can see the resemblance.
Speaker 1: Right in the hair.
Speaker 2: It's everywhere, and that's that's the guy war Department. Good time for him, all right? Well, and last thing and.
Speaker 1: We're out of here.
Speaker 2: So in the description, if you're on FTJ, you know where that button is, bam, all right, and you also know where my website is. There's the link directly to doctor Glydden's membership. Another person just signed up recently. We are kicking ass, but we need to hit we need to hit two hundred quickly. We're at one to seventeen right now, just saying more people just should be signing on to that and being coming members with doctor Glyndon. But I'm happy if you just go ahead and get yourself the ninety central nutrient so you start to feel better. And if you do that through Youngevity, I don't get anything from it, and I don't need to. It's fine as long as you're doing what you need to for yourself. But if you go to the Doctor Monzo section of stuff, then yes it does support the show and you save like a bucket load of money. So here this is you quick this for the link to go to Doctor Glidden's and become a member. You click this one you're here and you use this code right here BB five for the discount, and you go to the Azure well like I should before. One, two, three. Those three are part of the ninety essentral. The fourth one is down here called the IP six, and then on our way back up rab the core Copper. And you're still going to save like one hundred bucks from getting it all straight from Liefel Health.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you will thank me. There's a shit a ton of people already.
Speaker 6: Doing it in.
Speaker 2: They have been doing it for quite a while, meaning they reordering and that I would assume that translates to their happy and not a single person who has become a member under me for Doctor Glidden's Sight. And I've been doing this for since twenty twenty August fourteenth, twenty twenty three, and nobody's noting. Nobody's canceled the membership that I'm aware of. All Right, that's it. Night, have a good one. I'm not gonna go to gymnastics. IM probably gonna make out sauce.
Speaker 5: I have a.
Speaker 2: Baseball softball tomorrow, A softball game coming out tomorrow and Wednesday, so he actually has three games this week for like the next three weeks. It's a game every day every every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. So that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Something happened the other day. I felt bad. I have a dad.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: Dad time is like.
Speaker 2: Kind of already screwed up because Rebecca is evil. So it's it's really hard sometimes to like get into a time where I can actually spend time with her and I feel like it's not being tainted or the weight of someone else's presence. Isn't it like it's affecting our time together?
Speaker 19: And is that?
Speaker 7: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Something happened we're playing ball in the hum was soft softball. She was throwing it back and forth to me, and it was just one of those things where she just missed and it hit her right here, just slippery py her glove and I just threw it was nice and light, but it's still some big ball and it hit her.
Speaker 1: And I was like, why didn't Dad have to be the one to have that happen to you?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, it's like our I always feel like our relationship ish kind of rocky as it is because of the shit that we have to deal with, and then that has to happen, right, It's like, that wasn't cool, man, You bastards whoever the hell you are, the bastards that they are, So that kind of sucked. I felt pretty awful, and uh like seriously felt awful for a long time.
Speaker 1: I was like, I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't done on purpose. It wasn't throwing hard, It wasn't throwing like you know, without any care. It was really just like tossed it up and she just missed, and right there she cried. She had little bit of blood were I made sure I looked, pampered her for ever and checked her and asked her when she could. I asked of wiggle its feel anything, because I had broken my noise in a car accident before I fell asleep coming home from my friend's house, not drinking, just tired. I used to be like narcoleptic when it came to car rides. I don't know though, I just I get comfortable, I guess. And I'm driving this big, huge Oldsa Bill Regency ninety eight and big heavy car, and I fell asleep at the wheel. I guess what the song was played the end by the doors in my CD player, and I wake up, sam My brakes. Instead of going into the Hudson River, I went across the street and into like a little whatever gravelly area, and I smacked into the telephone pole and wreck that car. I just put a new engine in it too, guy who was really cool about the labor in it too. So here's what here's the funny thing that hap and why I even had to put a new engine in it.
Speaker 1: Right here this bullshit. I went to have an oil.
Speaker 2: Change and the fuckers either they didn't put the freaking plug in or it was roasted around the outside edge because it fell out when I was driving, and all the old emptied up. Pretty shitty things that have happened. Driving in the oil kind of sucks, kind of res things. Well, that's as well back when I was like eighteen nineteen or whatever. I've learned.
Speaker 9: I like this.
Speaker 2: I like to decorate my cover stickers when I when I was younger, but every time I did that, it just made me more more noticeable and I didn't blend into the background. And I hate police officers, so I stopped putting any distinguishing marks on my vehicles because then I would just get pulled over all the time by these tyrants because they knew who was.
Speaker 1: They know they know the stickers, So fuck them all, right, Mike one of.
Speaker 2: My head butnder here they may also have anything to say before I say goodbye, ordering as your well vitamin is now and I won't forget your code again.
Speaker 1: Huh, thanks Mike.
Speaker 2: And it says there has been a lot of time, effort, money spent in hiding and obscuring history.
Speaker 1: We have very few facts. Yeah, and I've been.
Speaker 2: Trying to I've been trying to figure out a way to do this. I'm just going to do it in my Patreon. And because no one's come over to the telegram, and I don't know how many people I want to telegram anyway, so I think I already have it posting here.
Speaker 1: But the two books that I.
Speaker 2: Keep referring to that tell you everything you need to know basically, and you have to have some background information of your own so you can pute piece things together. And that's why when people tell me that a like those commentators saying that you're stupid, you don't know what they're talking about. You're talking, you're talking gibberish. I think it's because they just are that far behind and they haven't been watching the show. It's a lot of information, but each time we get a little bit further into the full picture. So if you're just walking in on it, it's like walking in on a grad class, you know, a graduate a graduate class day one, where you having gone through the other stuff. So a lot of things I say, oh, that's crazy, or if you God forbid, you offend their sensibilities because they have cult of personalities in their mind, like Trump, Like you know, they're really just got better not say anything bad about that type of thing, better not challenge anything that the Jews have thought.
Speaker 11: Me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then there's gonna be issues between them and me, but they don't have to be in it, so they you know what happens when I go and watching a video that I don't like, but I know how, you know how I show them.
Speaker 1: I change it.
Speaker 2: I go to another video where I having more of better time. I don't sit there and insult the person unless they're being malicious and leading people astray and deliberately trying to pick their pockets, or then I'll comment just to throw off their their spelled that they're casting through off the ether that they're trying to put everybody under it. That I've done before, but it wasn't for my benefit. It was for the people that were watching it, Like there's an alternative explanation to things, or what they're asking, what they're telling you to do for your health is completely wrong. Like I get it into this a lot because of their approach with the whole Yeah, take this magic pill, take this bullshit supplement, take this one thing. It's like that all that could have been avoided if you just gave your body what it needed, and then your body can produce whatever it needs to, including hydrogen peroxide. You don't need to go to the doctor artist's route and spend ridiculous amounts of money for food grade hydrogen peroxide, which costs less than pennies on the dollar to make. But they they jacket way out of proportion, way way out of a p portion for thirty percent hydrogen peroxide food grade.
Speaker 1: They act like they have some magical thing.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's very inexpensive to create in me, so they're being douchebags. And I basically said that to him because like they're like, oh, yeah, yeah, you when I when I was still hanging in a not quite aware of everything yet, and uh, you know, Doctor Artists would constantly be reverting back to that and come to find out he has stake in the company, like a big part portion, like fitty fitty or something like that with these people, right, So I'm like a piece of shit, that's why you're doing it?
Speaker 1: He the people there.
Speaker 2: I was like, so I have Doctor Artists on every Monday, Uh, keep on coup potentially, and you're like, yoh, yeah, you'll do this, you'll get five percent.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know that you're making like a two thousand percent, three thousand percent on this shit because I know how much it costs you to manufacture, and you're that much of a fucking jew cocksucker. Basically, I didn't say it like that.
Speaker 2: I'm just like like you're that cheap and're like, well, he's the talent. I'm like, he's on my fucking show, cocksucker, right, if he's going to talk about it on my show, and I'm the one doing the questioning, and you know, doing being the host, you already have a thing with him. You're already giving him money. You're just being a fucking demon and that's and I was like, yeah, fine, cool, that's that's cool. Then you know, I know the type of people that artist hangs out with that I know what kind of person you are. Noted and you're a criminal and you're a thief. And then what I did to every video after that as I went first and I found I found people that were selling it for less than half of the price that they were it was still food grade. I found an eight percent for people in certain countries that can't it's not like law, it's hard for them to find or maybe not there might be some kind of restriction against getting the thirty percent. So I found the eight percent, and I found a thirty percent, and I after artists would leave or in between shows with him, like in a different show, I would constantly put out that information for his predator that sells it for half the price or less because and I didn't get anything from that either. I was just thinking, you know, this is another this is another opportunity I'm missing out on because I didn't ask anybody for an affiliate link. But when they acted like that, I'm like, Okay, cool, I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure that you burn because of your attitude and then the way that you're beating a scumbag about it, and now that I know that you're ripping everybody off because I know how much I find out how much this stuff costs and manufacturing it's not a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take it down, you know, as much as as much as whatever my influence was showing showing other people an alternative thing to get. I've done that with a few things when it came to slut and it's like ones that still worked, but they you can find them a whole lot cheaper. So there's there's been times it's just a it's a more laid back way of letting people know how you think about them. Uh, this YouTube thing here, you should tell you you know, you're not already over there, just hit if on that maybe jumping over a thousand uh Simper fry LLCs on the screen. We didn't get the six million subs today, but we will try again next time. We gotta, we gotta, we gotta free. I should have said thirty six for the hostages that don't exist, right, the same hostages that they probably blew up or never existed in the first place because.
Speaker 1: They are Hamas.
Speaker 2: They are Hamas are Israel, so whatever, whatever, whatever they want to believe that makes them happy.
Speaker 1: You guys have a great day.
Speaker 7: By