Speaker 1: Welcome back to day zero is day one sixty this happy Sunday. I am Lindsay Sharman of Rogue Way as I'm joined by Cory Hughes of Bloodyhistory dot substack dot com, Charlie Robins at a macroaggressions dot io, and excube xqbour twenty dot com. Hi, you guys doing tonight excellent.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm gonna hijack the show for a minute and we're gonna do things in a little different order today because I hate doing the close out, so we're gonna do the close outs in the beginning. Okay, So Corey Hughes and my website's Corey Hughes dot organ. I'm a Kennedy researcher and I have a book for sales called A Warning from Histories on Amazon. I'd love for you to go get it. And so Charlie tell us about your show.
Speaker 3: I did not have the Nazi purvison methamphetamines that Corey had, So Macroaggressions dot io is the place to go to find my show. I feel like I should catch up and I should talk every talk about everything really fast fast.
Speaker 1: I am also will say that marketing purposes. I'm probably gonna say shit at the end again, but you can also co rogue dot stup stack dot com. Oh, I'm sorry I cut off Charlie.
Speaker 2: I'm a dick, Charlie, Mike up a little.
Speaker 1: Oh. I didn't cut you off.
Speaker 2: You just you got some I think you're on the wrong mic maybe.
Speaker 4: And I invited.
Speaker 1: Well anyways, roaguays a substack dot com. Go subscribe there be a subscriber for free or paid. And also you can check out Roaguways on Rockman soon to be another new platform and every single place that you can get podcasts still never stopped. They just fucked you if you thought I stopped making shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yesh. HQ four dot com for everything, easy for absolutely everything. Share time with the Key beyond the Key, Me and Corey. I keep I keep Corey busy during the week, at.
Speaker 2: Least me watching good stuff. Now, speaking of which, we're gonna have to do an extended show on Tuesday because I'm going to hijack the beginning again. So but I ain't gonna tell you. I'm gonna surprise you.
Speaker 3: What are you guys watching on Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Oh no, we do our show on Tuesday. We do shows Tuesday and Thursday Night Live, and I watch whatever bullshit he makes me watch. But fortunately, right now we're watching Penguin, which is fucking the best show that's been on TV since goddamn as long as I can remember. No Ship. It's fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Really yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's not even like an action thing. It's like a drama. It's straight drama. It's fucking killer.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 1: I just don't I usually like a lot of ship. I just something I want to like that for some reason.
Speaker 3: It's better than it's always sunny in Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's not that's like, that's pre COVID, bro, it's post COVID. They put full steam on in destroying our culture, which included Hollywood and TV and stuff. It was all part of the fucking plan. You know, these jus niggas did this ship?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: It is The show is destroying culture too.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no no, Well you missed my point here. Okay, so obviously they're in the destruction of culture phase, right, But every once in a while, something good slips through, right, That's what's going on with Penguin. But it hasn't been anything good since I can fucking remember, because okay, this, this, this whole destruction of our culture of the acceleration is all tied to COVID.
Speaker 4: If you couldn't tell, Yeah, that's been a good We've done a couple of good things, you know what I'm saying, the Kamaritan. We've been doing this for two years now, so it was.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which we got We're coming up on episode one hundred. We got only got like three episodes or four episodes left to go before episode one hundred?
Speaker 4: Oh shit? Is that right?
Speaker 2: That is right?
Speaker 4: I'll be damned.
Speaker 1: I can't remember ship that I watched that I like because my memory sucks. But I'm playing a game right now called After Us and nobody plays it, and it's really good. Nobody plays that, but I bet a lot of people are going to play. What is it called. It's like zombie or something. It's literally like porn and then killing zombies and it's like realistic looking. It just came out yesterday or today, straight like full on.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you go on, obviously you've discovered Johnny's Steam account. So if you go wait, hold up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stop you right there, because I had a Steam account before Johnny.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, fuck you.
Speaker 3: I had one for all of you because I was playing Counterstrike and back in nineteen ninety eight, motherfuckers were playing Steam.
Speaker 2: But if you go into Steam, they have an adult section which sometimes is just mixed in with the regular section, and it's full on fucking porn games. Like you click on it and like it's some reverse cowgirl with some big old titties jumping like this, and you're like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck, Yeah, that's a gig grade. No, yeah, And then they're killing zombies. I'm like, these actually are the two things. So when I had my YouTube channel, the first one before that one got nuked. There were two videos that had just incredible views, like millions of views for some reason. One was called driving through a Protest, in which I literally was just driving through a protest in the country of Bahrain, and so I just called it driving through a protest. But people thought that I was like hitting people or it was like people dying, like the violence was like what drew people to it. Then the other one.
Speaker 2: Was I came would sell a million copies tomorrow if it came out.
Speaker 1: It did, Oh driving through Protest?
Speaker 2: Yeah, drive through a protest.
Speaker 1: That one had naked in the title for some reason, I don't remember why, and so I think people clicked on it hoping to find nudity and didn't, and so both of them were like misnomers. But uh, those were my basic.
Speaker 2: Sex the moral of the stories put some tits in it, sex and violence.
Speaker 3: So people want My wife posted pictures of her cat on YouTube and called it Walter the Barking Cat, and they had like eight million views, and there were all these comments who were like, that's my cat. Somebody's stole my cat, they took my cat. This person has police, call the authorities. This is my cat cat now, I mean, it's all the things. She's like, what the fuck are you talking about from like twelve years ago, you lunatic? She's like, I made it private. I'm like, yeah, yeah, you think you think you needed to make it private? Cat video on everybody in the world is going to comment about how you might have may or may not have stolen their cat.
Speaker 1: What is it about? What are people doing their lives?
Speaker 3: The people are retarded, right The people are retarded.
Speaker 4: The people are whether the game the game that actually everybody's own right now? From what I've seen I think it just released is A Quiet Place. You know the movie A Quiet Place now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And this game picks up everything, including your microphone. You have to have your microphone, boy, So if you got a bang in your house and it ghosted a microphone, like the damn the creatures picked that ship up.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just this ship starts to spread. I'm gonna like quit and just go back to like World of Warcraft private servers, like where they're not listening to my fucking conversation.
Speaker 3: You give Empires on a CD ROM, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You can play Star Wars Galaxies on a number of private servers these days, which is pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: Oh well, no, well, the whole premise is to quad play like you don't want to talk, Like if you just start talking, then the creatures go here.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker, that's a CIA listening to you. I don't want to hear shit about it. Okay, let's do a fucking deep dive of the developers and who came up with the ship, and there, I swear to god, if one of them's got a distant cousin on the CIA, that's your connection.
Speaker 1: I think it's been some time that we should have assumed that we're always being listened to, whether we have a device near us or not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but are they hearing anything of.
Speaker 2: No, That's why I only speak pig Latin when I talk to myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean they hear like they hear like you know, slot camp and like that. You know what I'm saying. It's like when they were like, oh, China stealing our data. It's like some girl getting the h Yeah, well they took some dad, it didn't they What did they really get?
Speaker 1: More real? What is your guys' problem? Like what do you want to listen to? People like fart and snore? And like, what are you doing? You freaks?
Speaker 2: Like you could put up you put a microphone in everybody. You could take take all the suspected spies in the country and stick a microphone in their goddamn fuck, you're not gonna hear nothing. You're not gonna hear fucking nothing. Like once the mob all went to jail for fucking wire taps, the whole world realized you don't talk about ship here. You go walk in Central Park or something, right, you go down to the fucking docks. You're like, yeah, you do what Charlie's doing. You cover your rug out when you talk like this, right, like the guys on the sidelines.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm about to call three four defense right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, like it's just ridiculous to think that they're gonna put a microphone in someone's house and they're gonna actually get something, you know. But nonetheless, I don't want to take a chance. It's it's opening yourself up to like That's why I could never have like an Alexa in my house ever under any circumstance.
Speaker 1: No, I don't even understand the point.
Speaker 3: My in laws have that in their in their house, we just it would start playing music and everything. God damn, turn this spy device off? Are you crazy? But they're leftists and they think that the government is there to help them. So in their minds, it's like, oh, well, if if I was in the middle of a fire and I yelled, my house is on fire, the pair of the fire trucks would just show up.
Speaker 4: No they wouldn't. No, No, they wouldn't.
Speaker 1: They don't care about you.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, in theory, depending on your situation, in your current worldview, you could actually have the belief that the government was helping you like people who so like people who want whalefare and stuff, and you know they get six and eight hals and get you know, you got to pay list and all that they've got. They've got the belief that they are actually being hailed by the government because they are helping. They giving me food stamps so I can so I can feed my family things. So depending on what what you get from them, you can have that belief. Now, whether it is true or not. Of course, now we understand the underlying call or the underlying thing that would happen in the future, which would be you just breed generations of lazy motherfuckers who depend on government subsidies, right, which is not what you want to do. But now that we've got that throughout generations, multiple generations of people who have went through this, it's just it's the norm. That's what's expected, dude, it's they're entitled to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is they somehow got leftists arguing against the First and Second Amendment like this like shit has gone and say it's a right wing talking point to like the First and Second Amendment, like it's ridiculous, not.
Speaker 3: Just you can you can convince stupid people to believe absurdities like freedom of speech is a dangerous thing and whatever. So, of course the left has convinced their constituents that that freedom of speech is somehow a threat to democracy. Our democracy, our democracy, our our democracy, which means something different than democracy in general, what you believe it to be enough that not that there's really a democracy, but the idea of like our democracy means Nancy Pelosi's democracy, which is insider trading and the likes.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, it means something different.
Speaker 1: It's a special kind of democracy. It means whatever they need it to mean in the moment.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, well I know I heard this right here recently. Of course, we had this on Beyond the Key, but we'll we'll talk about a little bit heres the season of Panderin for the Blackbot, and oh yeah, the reparations are back. On the tape, Gommo said that the at the Breakfast Club say it needs to be studied. This is one of those things you need to be studied.
Speaker 3: I'm like, so does beyond light speed travel doesn't mean it's gonna happens.
Speaker 4: I think they said it was one hundred and sixty nine thousand dollars that would uh each black person out. Look, you're gonna have to go through some rigorous stuff here. Okay. Now, if you think it was tough to get this seven hundred and fifty dollars from FAMA when your ship got damn flooded and it's on a wherever that river takes it, this is gonna be tough, Okay, to prove that you're a true Negro descent. This is gonna be a tough one. Right here. They go through some vicorous testing.
Speaker 3: Listen, no, no, no, when when we submit these names, you don't think my nick Charles Robinson doesn't sound like like a brother. I don't think I'm not gonna be submitting my name and their justice.
Speaker 4: What happens? I mean that is that.
Speaker 3: Is the perfect name to try and slide one by, right, Hughes, Maybe maybe, but like Charles Robinson, Like if you say it like that, oh shoot, I'll be checking in on Charles Robinson's account if he got paid.
Speaker 4: Right on it. We're working on it right now. We did, isn't it for you? Yeah? Yeah, Cory Hughes is kind of tough. Lindsay Charmon, that's a no. You ain't getting any total.
Speaker 3: I'm getting paid before the rest of you motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows that it just ain't gonna work out. So, I mean, so she said it's something that we need to study, we need to look into it, and people are clamoring for it. Look, I figured it out the reasons that somebody would vote for Kamala Harris, and I've seen some old farest say it is abortion and because she's black or because she's a woman. I mean that, like, that's the three that's the three points. That was it. I was like, I'm like, but.
Speaker 3: Can I point out a biological fact the the the the abortion people. There's a window of opportunity. There's a window in which it matters, and then there is a window in which it really doesn't matter to you, at least directly.
Speaker 1: M I think it's fucking wild that people think that shit's a right.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. It's crazy because like the alternative is just don't be a whore, right, Like it's that simple. Don't be a fucking war. You shouldn't have to have all the political poll in the world over an issue that you should just not be a whore. How about that?
Speaker 3: Your big sticking point is that you would like to murder your baby whenever you get a chance to. Is that correct, ma'am?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's your big that's your You want to know which candidate will give you the ability to murder your babies whenever you want to write. That's your big thing. Just admit that you're a piece of ship. Just admit that you or one criteria for deciding on who you're voting for, is based on you being a tremendous piece of garbage.
Speaker 1: It's a it's it's already been decided. I don't know what they think she's gonna do about it. Like it's gonna go back to the Supreme Court. They're gonna reverse it again.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking States rights case. That's it. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: I had this conversation with my mother in law. She goes, what are you gonna do when your daughter wants to go get an abortion? I go, First of all, my daughter's thirteen. I'm not going to be having this conversation with her about abortion. Second of all, what are you worried about? Nobody made it illegal? He's gonna make it illegal.
Speaker 4: Nobody's making it.
Speaker 3: Kenny, You're you're getting bad information. He just said, it's not federal it's a state rights issue.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's the extent of it.
Speaker 3: All of this imagination that Donald Trump is gonna make you have babies and all this stuff, and you are you are doing this to yourself. You if you're if you're feeling uncomfortable because of this, I don't give a shit. It's your problem, and it's your fault for having the problem, because you've made your you've made yourself insane by believing absurdities. Truth of the matter is, he just said, this shouldn't be a federal case. It should be a state rights case. So the states should decide the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the end. And it's perfectly true. It's absolutely true. It's not protected in the Constitution at all. There's nothing that could even be argued as being as such. And so it's a state's issue. And now, like so Colorado right now, if you're a Colorado voter, it's on the ballot whether or not to put that into the constitution that a woman can always have access to like safe and legal abortions or something. I don't remember the exact wording, but that's in there. So if you're in a state where it isn't already protected somehow you can fucking get your shit together and get it on the ballot and get people to vote on and if people don't want it in general, fuck off. That's their choice. That's the majority. Like, that's what happens. How you like it, like hell to die on and people are dying on it. It's really fucking and it's.
Speaker 3: Always the most I mean people too, by the way, let's just let's just always I want my right to abortion. The bitch you're three hundred and seventy five pounds. Nobody's fucking ukes makes sense.
Speaker 1: That's their fantasy.
Speaker 4: I've seen right here recently when they went to college campuses. I mean they've had a couple of flatbacks. It was like okay, I mean I hear you say hey when I when I see it and I hear him, was like, yeah, I'll be ready for abortion. I'm like, hey, guys, you can just you can go hit it wrong, okay, unleas unleis you have something she can take from you? Oh, oh, you can get you can bet your bottom dollar if you're rich. Who No, she won't have bought that baby. How many how many women have boarded a baby that they were having from a rich guy. I wait, nobody take a rothschild.
Speaker 2: The fourth baby is not getting saying women's morality can be bought? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am saying yes, he's saying that. And if he's not saying that, I'm saying that he can definitely be compromised.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm just looking out there right now. What was it, Dak Prescott? Just yesterday he gave us his uh it seemed to be now wife or whatever. He went out and bought her a million dollar way and ring. I'm like, what am I? God, where's she gonna wear that to? Somebody gonna cut her whole arm off, cuz, I mean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Don't say I never bought you a million dollar ring.
Speaker 4: We put this out there and look, I'm tired of hearing this. The best wife ever, the best mother ever, the oh shut the fuck up, man, Okay, this it's who you like. Okay, let's stop stealing this best ever ship. You know what I'm saying. We have.
Speaker 3: To be like a hot dog eating contests, you know what I mean, where like you were going to determine the best wife ever it would really be down like Kobayashi against Joey Chestnut. You know, I've seen how many how many cot dogs you can stuff in his mouth? Like how many you take?
Speaker 4: She didn't work. Now, I'm pretty sure she that that you ain't the first dude.
Speaker 3: She been with.
Speaker 4: So why won't she the band for these other guys?
Speaker 3: Let me know if he was in the Hall of Fame in college, You've got problems.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying. If everybody in college knows her, you got a problem.
Speaker 4: Boy. Hey, and so it's bors right, boy, moran Leobese chicks can't get laid. There's no doubt about it. Dudes out here that are looking to get on base. There was you not saying nothing, but don't say nothing. Now there was a midget.
Speaker 3: There's a midget we used to know in college, and she and her her big like her like pickup line with the guys was, uh, I want to try something different. She would like give them a good ask, you want to try something different? Would you try something different?
Speaker 2: Corey?
Speaker 3: Yes, you would suck a Filipino midget?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, I mean I ain't seen a woman made it, just built differently. Just built differently, proportion.
Speaker 2: Different how boater her legs are, because that's there's a certain degree of bode that's sexy.
Speaker 3: As fucking god.
Speaker 4: A certain It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a different kind of gap.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the worst pickup line I've ever heard. I'm just saying that when somebody and somebody's like, you know what, that.
Speaker 2: One pick up I can change your opinion of somebody. You can have one image of them and they say something like that, and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, I kind of kind of like sort of put it up to like, hey, like.
Speaker 4: You know, I.
Speaker 3: Might not be for everybody, but like we're in college. You know we're supposed to experiment. Are you down? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's called they call it the college try. You know what I'm saying, Yes, that's what it is, the college try.
Speaker 3: I thought it meant like, see how many many tabs of acid you could do it once?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I guess it's the college try as well.
Speaker 3: But well I took them up on that.
Speaker 4: As well. Yeah, just I mean, so it was for he said black guys are the sexual equivalent of before one k for morbilely a beast cheeks. Hey, look let'll tell you right now.
Speaker 3: But listen, your employee cannot your employer cannot contribute to that bullshit. Though.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got here's what I'm saying. What I'm saying with the white the white girls, the bigger the white girl, the skinnier the black dude.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, well, I'm trying to take and I guarantee you, boy that he's got at least nine inches he's playing that thing.
Speaker 2: He's got to get like six inches of fat before you Yeah.
Speaker 1: Gross.
Speaker 3: Normally, Normally it's the undocumented doing all the jobs that the white man doesn't want to do. Luckily, we've got this guy to step in and fill the role taking.
Speaker 4: Taking each other. Hey this, hey somebody, somebody needs to get in with them.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you. I appreciate you. Shout out to you.
Speaker 2: That's got to be like a function of the universe there, that's got to be some sort of weird universal like you know.
Speaker 3: What that black guys like black like like big fat white women.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's yeah, butter and jelly some universal programming or something and going on there. Because I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's seriously like too consistent.
Speaker 3: So crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm glad they found each other to take good. It's good. Everybody needs to find a good good fit.
Speaker 1: My whole life. I've been like really confused about this, Like if one person's really fat, I get it, But if they're both really fat, Like what are the physics of Like, how is this ever going to happen?
Speaker 4: I don't think it's both people have to leave the same well.
Speaker 2: Me and Cube covered a story a couple of years ago about this couple who got busted having sex like in a park or something. But the chick was like, well, we couldn't have been doing it because like he's way too tall for me and stuck it.
Speaker 3: Fuck my dignity. I'm going to go out like in law Fair Blaze of Glory. I'm going to be like runner mathematics, I couldn't have been up against that tree. The trajectory you.
Speaker 4: Get it out, say this is me, okay, all right, and we're positioned at the tree. Could I actually have answered exactly, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. That's that's into question science.
Speaker 2: Maybe at some point a super fat check could claim that it was not physically possible and bring in some maths to the equation, but until that day arrives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they know any guy who's like, listen, if there's a will, there's a way, you're going to figure it out.
Speaker 4: You even you you fat you're gonna They.
Speaker 1: Are like nah, right in front of me. So I don't know the actual details, but I was hearing about this recently where there's an abortion clinic was being built, right and it was still like digging up the foundation whatever, pouring ship whatever, not quite near don yet at all. Somebody came and burned it down. Do you guys hear this? Okay, so somebody burned it down. They got charged with a bunch of federal hate crimes because it was an abortion clinic that they burned down. And so the defense on the right is that it was not yet an abortion clinic and therefore you can't charge them with hate crimes, and the left is arguing, oh, it's been an abortion clinic since the plans were drawn at conception. Yea happening, gotcha. Yeah, both sides. I don't even know if they're aware.
Speaker 2: Of it, Like.
Speaker 4: Did they say conception conception of Yeah, this was an abortion clinic, oh bitch.
Speaker 1: So like both sides have to just shut the fuck up now.
Speaker 2: And just want the trans case.
Speaker 4: But it was going to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're arguing, is actually maybe that's why the arsonists did it. They're like, I'm going to show you both that you're fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the arsonist was banksy.
Speaker 4: I was trying to make a.
Speaker 1: Point true art.
Speaker 4: They could hate crime. I thought that was supposed to be, like, it's just a crime wage.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you heard it. In the UK, people are going to jail for years for fucking hate crimes, waving flags and.
Speaker 3: Ship I watched the lady get robbed at knife point when I was in the UK, and that's a dangerous place, by the way, they say that US is dangerous. I lived in south central Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Nobody ever fucked with me. They thought I was a fed of course, but that's why.
Speaker 3: But and worked in Compton for here. Nobody ever fucked with me there either, because I wore a shirt and tie and.
Speaker 4: They assumed that I was a federal agent. But I'll tell you what south central Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Man, that is uh, that is no joke.
Speaker 4: The grocery stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well in yeah, actually it is because we Well the thing is that they they claim that they're not because they don't have guns, and that that is at you know, because we don't have guns, it's therefore less violent. I was on the pow like the balcony of our place in London, looking out and I would just with a buddy of mine and we were just looking, just doing nothing, watching. Watched the lady come one direction, a guy come to the other direction. He pulled out a knife right in front of us, but just down below, and robbed her, yanked both of her ear rings out of her ears, put a knife to her throat, yanked out of her ears. That was nineteen eighty nine. Far it's only gotten progressively worse. Last time I was there was thirty years later, nineteen And it ain't the London I remember.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's the UN's own statistics for every single country when they have guns. The more guns they have, the safer it is, and the less guns they have, the less safe it is. Their physical crimes, robberies and murders go up as the guns go away. And it's every single time, and it is consistent and it has never not been that way. So yeah, we're safer when we have guns. There was a video someone just posted. I think it was in the day zero telegram chat, which you can't join by clicking right below wherever you're watching our listening. But this guy came up and pulled a gun on some people, and some lady pulled out her gun and shot him. And he was a little bitch and he rolled around crying because he got shot. It's like, well, yeah, you fucking pulled a gun. What did you think was gonna happen? Like, I'm glad you got shot. But uh, that's also why we have less crime, because people know they could get shot if they try. Any motherfucker could have a gun and they know it. Right. Not everyone is that smart, but a lot of there's smart enough not to try.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, this is true. This is true. Well, I mean that it kind of unless you have staked the place out, which is why I always say, uh, what I think this is statistically true? Most of the time when people get their houses robbed, is they got insider info? Mm hmm yeah, yeah, because it would make no sense for me to go into some random house when I don't know if they're gonna be there, what kind of weapons they have there, and all that stuff. So most of the time you get now, it may not be somebody actually know, but it might be somebody that you know that told somebody, oh, yeah, you know whatever to his place and yeah they had a you know, they had five TVs, and they had money something sitting around and before you know it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the vast majority of cases that I worked that were burglaries that were ended up being solved were always our cousin's friend, somebody who's brought to the house, a service person who came to work on the air conditioning who saw something. What they'll do is they'll go in and they'll tell their friend. So they'll be like, I didn't break into ship. No, you just told your buddy and he you know. That's and the person who gets caught always rats. They'll always telling you right. So, but yeah, that's very common. I mean, no one's right. No one's gonna break in your house if they don't know what you've got. That's dolorous.
Speaker 3: I heard a guy I listen my freshman year in college. I heard a guy get shot in the drive by shooting right in front of my apartment like that right, just run out there, like what the fuck is that? And no, he was screaming his brains out. Fuck, mother fuck, are you just screaming as loud as he was a dang man like that guy that guy got hit by an a k Like it was loud.
Speaker 4: Loud.
Speaker 2: The thing that people forget about bullets is that when they hit at you, besides them hitting you, they're about a fucking thousand degrees.
Speaker 3: This dude was screaming his brains out. He was writhing around and paying on the corner. We like peeked up over like the fence and over the.
Speaker 4: Bushes, and we saw him.
Speaker 3: Like fuck, because we said, like the day we moved in, somebody's gonna get We're gonna hear somebody get shot at one of these points.
Speaker 4: It was the second to.
Speaker 3: Last day of school, Like we hear this, we're sitting in our room here, and then like we hear he like peeling out tires, and then we really, oh shit, and then we opened the door run out we hear this dude screaming, motherfucker. Goddamn that cocksucker, motherfucker he shot me. Was like, holy shit, we really did hear a guy get shot? Second to last day. We had one day left before our our sort of bet was off.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so I prefer twenty two because a it's easier to shoot accurately, right, And also because I heard that if you shoot someone, it's more likely to like bounce around inside of them, and oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's supposed to battle around, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it doesn't have like the power or something to like go all the go out and through.
Speaker 3: It just goes in and goes.
Speaker 2: It's like, that would be cool to shoot somebody with those salt rounds because they won't necessarily kill you, but they will. They will fucking hurt like the worst thing you've ever felt in your life, for hours until they're surgically removed.
Speaker 4: In the wound.
Speaker 1: Imagine they used to like coat their spears and arrows and like shit, and then now you're like screwed. Oh but you're going to fester to death.
Speaker 2: That's rough. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I did the Blue Deer Peyote ceremony at a narcopulco, and the guides were speaking in this language that wasn't quite Spanish, and they were till it to a guy who understood it, who also understood Spanish, and then he would translate it into English for us, and he would tell us the story of this, and it was how they shot this blue deer. Like the myth is they shot this blue deer and it bled this luminescent blue blood, this fluorescent blue blood throughout the valley, and they followed it for you for like three days throughout that And we're listening to this and like we have a head full of peyote right like, I'm with a bunch of holly fucking shit, are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: This story about?
Speaker 3: I was like, and then and then he's like, this guy's saying it in like some obscure language, and then this guy's here. Then he's saying it in Spanish, and this guy's saying it in English, and it like, for whatever reason, it felt like way more authentic because it took like three translations to get to me. And of course I was on drugs too, so so that helped. But but I was like, God, damn, are you kidding me? This is the craziest I've ever heard. And I'm sitting with these Koreans that didn't speak English. I was like, are you fucking getting this?
Speaker 4: And they're like, you you know, I'm like I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh man, this is this is crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I highly I highly recommend it.
Speaker 3: By the way, By the way, Peyote, why Goodey is fantastic.
Speaker 1: It's amazing every other psychedelic I've done the visuals, you know that they're visuals, like you understand that that's not actually what reality looks like, and that this is a hallucination. And I'm Peyote, I'm like genuinely not sure what's real and what's not. Like I've never had such seamless hallucinations mixed in with reality so perfectly.
Speaker 4: No kidding.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what does it. What did it for me that night was the fire, because you can be totally stone cold sober and just stare into a fire and get taken on like a twelve thousand year trip to some parallel dimension, you know what I mean. But also we were sitting around that fire, and that's where they were telling the stories, and there's like twenty of us sitting around there and just getting this crazy translated story and I'm staring at the fire.
Speaker 4: And I was just like, holy fucking shit, like I feel like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like a caveman here, you know, like you can almost like envision yourself with like a spear going out on some blue deer trip, like hunting the blue deer and it bleeding. You catching part of it with your spear and it bleeding. But it's the blood isn't really blood. It's this translucent blood. He's like, we followed it for we followed it for decades. I was like, what the fuck, this story's didn't make any sense. But you're like it doesn't matter. You know, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: And we're out there.
Speaker 3: And we're we're sitting out on the golf course in Acapulco and there's bats flying all around because it's the middle of the night, and they're shitting all over us. And I got all over me. I was like, oh my god. This dude next to me's like, dude, I'm getting shit on by bats. I'm like I am too. And it was all this like kind of like gritty gritty, kind of like slat. It was like, oh, something's on the water, but it's not water gritty like holpy. And you're like, oh shit. And we looked up in the these palm trees and you see all these bats flying.
Speaker 4: Around, like dude, those bats are shitting on us.
Speaker 3: And and of course and then on top of that, you're on hallucinogen, so imagine whatever you want while these guys are telling you the stories of walking through the woods for days and days on end, following this deer that's bleeding psychedelic blood everywhere. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I never want to be shipped on my back. I love them.
Speaker 4: There was rad man, I was.
Speaker 3: It was one of the greatest nights ever.
Speaker 4: You kidding me?
Speaker 3: I loved it is.
Speaker 1: That's the point where you just have to fully let go of me, Like whatever, I guess I'm covering the ship and here we go.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I said. It's like, what are we gonna do? Dude, We're out here, We're all fucked up. We're on this golf course.
Speaker 3: Like, let's just go with it.
Speaker 4: What do you want? It's like, yeah, shit, take a shower when I go home.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Wait, so I can't really remember what I think Palody was what like a couple of hours at least?
Speaker 3: Right it was the duration of a good mushroom trip, Yeah, for sure, not not any not really any more than that. Actually, about halfway through I was kind of questioning whether or not I should have taken a second cup. To be honest with you, I maybe I should have, but I don't know. For whatever reason I didn't. I didn't press for it. I did the second cup of ayahuasca because you know why not? But I don't know. Always asked for the second cup. That the beauty is in the second cup, right, I should have known better.
Speaker 1: Ayahuasca you did at the anarcchapol Go too, or is that something No.
Speaker 4: I don't add an Archapolco too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that with with like a full like ten support team, shaman, that's right, bucket angels, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say all the purging and everything. Yeah, I did not bypass that.
Speaker 3: That one I came out of. I threw up so much on that one that when I came out of it the next morning, I came out at seven o'clock in the morning. I my jeans were falling off of me, so I had to fold them over because I had lost so much weight from throwing up that I got my pants that my pants weren't even saying. I just fold and I had a belt on too, I just folded it over.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you what are you rehydrating with this whole time?
Speaker 3: I'm drinking as much water as I can, but I threw on.
Speaker 2: Are not supposed to drink goat urine or something while you're doing Maybe.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but I'm not. I'm not that committed. I was just like, I just I drank a ton of water.
Speaker 4: But still.
Speaker 3: The process, you know how it is. It's like if you've ever done like a psychedelic and you go through, you're like, oh, I feel kind of I feel.
Speaker 4: Like I might throw up. Oh god, I don't know if.
Speaker 3: And then you throw up and you throw up like three times in a cocutta.
Speaker 4: That was awful. I'm done.
Speaker 1: I feel so much.
Speaker 3: That happened for me that night on ayahuasca ten times, That's yeah, ten times. And so when the next morning, that's why when I say my pants didn't fit, that's why they didn't fit. And I'll talk on top of that. I went up because I had spoke. That was a Monday night. I spoke Monday and then did the ayahuasca Monday night because it's like, oh, I'm done, But I actually had a Tuesday afternoon commitment. I was like, well, I have a five o'clock like a panel discussion that I have to be.
Speaker 4: A part of right. But I'll be I'll be good.
Speaker 3: I'll be good now. But it's tomorrow. It's five o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 4: Jesus, I get there.
Speaker 3: I'm on this panel discussion. I'm sitting next to Berwick and the microphone is like getting passed around, and I just keep passing it to him and I keep passing it back there.
Speaker 4: He goes, why aren't you saying anything?
Speaker 3: I go, I did the ayahuasca last night. I'm still fucking tripping.
Speaker 4: He goes, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: He thought that was the funniest thing in the world that I was on a panel discussion. But I was still like fucked up. I was like, I think I'm I'm still high.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Should not be on this panel. But whatever, that's an ARCA. Maybe you're on a panel and you're in another dimension there. Yea. By the way, that's my that's my that's my invitation to the audience to please join me in. And I had a NARCO twenty twenty five. If I only the host an MC again this year.
Speaker 1: A couple months.
Speaker 3: A couple months, is that crazy?
Speaker 1: It's the end of the year. It's smiled.
Speaker 2: Hey, why don't we Why don't we go? Now, I'll go with you, but let's drive.
Speaker 3: I fucked out, I'm flying.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go.
Speaker 3: I want I want Berwick to put me in a jet and fly me out there. That's my my standard to increase. Not really, but I just they just.
Speaker 4: Think it'd be funny. No, you don't want to drive.
Speaker 3: It's so fucking far. You look at it on a map and you go, oh, that's way for get on a plane.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad if you're going to start now and be like camping and ship for a while here and there, and like taking your time, be fine.
Speaker 3: People do drive. People people do make that drive. I met him, but they they look by the time they get there, they just want to die. And then you want to get there and be ready to party because it's a.
Speaker 4: Week of like.
Speaker 3: Every night Max Egan's bar man till four o'clock in the morning and fun all night, Tacos down the street, Taco Play stays open all night.
Speaker 4: Go down there.
Speaker 3: You can get yourself five checking tacos street tacos for three dollars and a beer. Come on, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Come on kidding me? Come on, what.
Speaker 3: You can say, I sat out there with Andrew Kaufman, doctor Andrew Kaufman, ordering street tacos and smoking joints.
Speaker 1: That's pretty fun.
Speaker 3: It's pretty fun. It's pretty awesome. Nobody gives a ship. There are no rules in that city at all. You can do whatever you want within reason. I encourage you to go promo code macro.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: But it really is fun. It really is like like if you're if you're you know, I mean, if you've.
Speaker 4: Got the ability to do it.
Speaker 3: Like, it's such an it's such a neat experience to just be around a bunch of people that are kind of like into the same stuff you're into. It's you probably have never done it before. You've never probably been around a group of like six hundred people that are all into conspiracies like you. It's a bit overwhelming, but in a good way. Yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 1: I get overwhelmed being around that many people for very long, so i'd be I'd be like in my room a bit. But yeah, the rest sounds amazing.
Speaker 3: And and and totally your prerogative to do that too. That's the nice thing is that people kind of come and go. You know, if you've ever been on a cruise like one of the like a four and a cruise, a couple of day crews like after Like at the at the tail end, you sort of recognize the same people. Hey, you kind of see like, oh, that's kind of how it is.
Speaker 4: You sort of see everybody. You recognize everybody.
Speaker 3: By the tail end of it, everybody's sort of like, hey, what's up.
Speaker 1: It's cool. It's a pretty positive vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty, very positive vibe, very proactive, very educational.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. I'll be there someday. You got the question, Charlie about your DMT or your ayahuasca, I should say so aliens, machine elves, or angels.
Speaker 3: No. I got the overwhelming feeling that I should reconnect with two of my friends. And I must confess that I was slow in reconnecting with one of them and he died.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they were right.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I had this.
Speaker 3: Feeling to reconnect with both of these guys, because neither of them were friends with each other. They didn't know each other. But during my trip, I had this overwhelming feeling that I should established re establish a connection with both of them. Not that not that I had ever been like not that anything bad had ever happened with my friendship with them. But you know how it is, you just kind of move and then it just kind of like it just kind of it just kind of ends geographically. That's how it was in both of these cases. But love these guys deeply, and one of them died and I felt really bad about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that information that comes through is real. People don't know it until they know it.
Speaker 3: And I felt pretty stupid about not.
Speaker 4: Do ayahuasca.
Speaker 3: You get these this amazing message and then you do nothing about it? What the fuck is your proba?
Speaker 4: Like where are you even doing this?
Speaker 3: So I felt pretty stupid for, like personally.
Speaker 1: For not okay. But take it as like, now you know for sure if your messages come through, like you know, this is why I tell people I'm like, don't.
Speaker 2: I would say that he knew anyway. This was just floating in his subconscious and it just pulled it out.
Speaker 4: And I mean, to be.
Speaker 2: Fair, I just have a feeling that you would have felt these feelings, but for you did that.
Speaker 3: To be fair, the friend that died was a high risk type of guy, you know, he was the type of it wasn't like he just got hit by a car. You know, he was a guy I knew who who who was always down for a party. I guess I don't know how to describe it. I'm not I'm not sure exactly what the cause of death was. But if, if, if, if I were to have found out that it was a heroin overdose, I would not be surprised. Not that that makes it any less, you know, allowable or anything. No, but I should have in fact, if nothing else, I should have known he was at a high risk and should have reached out.
Speaker 4: Out to him thick, faster, quicker than you know.
Speaker 2: Well, Unfortunately, I found that I've had many high risk people in my life die in the past couple of years, and there's nothing you can do for these people at all. Period.
Speaker 1: You're just talking about this earlier today too, Like there, it's actually just true of anyone ever for anything, Like you can't help anyone unless they are genuine and they're asking for out, and then you can help them. They'll receive it and they want it and they'll use it. And the rest of the time, no, there's not jack shit you can do. You might accidentally help them just by like being yourself and like loving them, or being around or saying some shit. People tell me that they're like, you said some shit and it changed my life. I'm like, thanks, good, I'm glad. But I couldn't do it on purpose.
Speaker 3: I have in honor since I since I mentioned this guy. There was a time when I was bartending back in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, and I was and there were there there there was more than one Charlie, right everyone, And so I was a good Charlie and this other guy was bad Charlie. Who who who passed away? And we were out on a bender in Las Vegas one night and we were rolling into the hotel. We were rolling into to the Rio Hotel. We had gone out the night before.
Speaker 4: To give you an idea.
Speaker 3: We were rolling into the Rio at four o'clock in the afternoon the following day, to give you an idea of how how out of our minds we were. And I just remember, we get out, he goes, he goes, and he's this Boston guy.
Speaker 4: He just goes.
Speaker 3: I could blow up the fucking Rio Hotel right now and you'd.
Speaker 4: Still be bad Charlie.
Speaker 3: After tonight he got out, I was like, holy shit, Yeah, I didn't do anything bad. It's just that we were we were out of our minds, you know, and so I missed those days. So so unfortunately, you know, it caught up with him. He was he was not able to get out of the game fast enough. I was able to enjoy the party partending party time. He was not able to enjoy that lifestyle forever.
Speaker 4: It eventually caught up. I don't know, Yeah, gotta get out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't even think people really believe me when I talk about how bad I used to be. But I but like one thing that should like underscore it pretty easily is that at some point after I had quit most drugs and had done a bit of healing. But like everyone universally who had ever known me was like, wow, you smile now, yeah, that's how bad it was for how long it was? Yeah, people are like what people now? People would be like, you used to smoke cigarettes. I'm like, oh, dude, I mean like that was the lightest of my ills, the easiest and lightest.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: I I'd love to say that.
Speaker 4: I didn't have fun, but I did.
Speaker 3: I really did have a whole lot of fun doing.
Speaker 4: Doing all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: I think maybe because I escape, you know, any sort of consequences, but well, and you.
Speaker 1: May not have been deeply traumatized going into it. So like people who have trauma go into drug use and and shit is not good. And people who don't have trauma can like get drunk and get high and like it's fun and then they can stop and not do it whenever they want and like because they're not all fucked up. Yeah, trauma is the route.
Speaker 3: I think we were able to really enjoy it and and dance around the edges and not get into any of that.
Speaker 4: At least my friend group.
Speaker 3: Never really paid that massive price. I saw that though, I most definitely saw it. I mean as a bartender for eight years. You see like the word catastrophes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you see some bad an.
Speaker 1: I was asking if Xq's okay. I think he's okay. We're just trying.
Speaker 4: To Oh no, no, no, I mean everybody up here has drug experiences sent me, and you're.
Speaker 1: You're happier and happier that you don't.
Speaker 4: I have a year career of like some some little bit of alcohol. But you know what I'm saying, But you up, it was it was a professional career day. So I mean, i'mon't just doing it. You know.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed the variety of different highs, the different experiences from the different.
Speaker 4: Substances, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like I can't drink all that often, but you know I can go out and have five beers.
Speaker 4: You said, you said, Yeah, I mean I don't. I don't anymore. You know, I got there's probably ten bottles of liquor here. But I don't never drink at the house. But I never drunk at the house really unless we were having a party. So it never, it never. So I don't have an addictive personality, So all that stuff was never what I was. It's just what I was doing at the moment. That was like. And so the minute it was time to stop, like people started getting married, you know, getting having kids and all that stuff and say they won't party anymore, I was like, okay, I mean, it was was just like it. Yeah, okay, Well I guess that's a I mean, mhmm, it's probably.
Speaker 1: Most right, Like that's probably average. You like party when people are partying, you don't when they're done. And it's not like I think.
Speaker 4: Well it's some people they'll go to the house and but that pop it open, they'll start drinking. They'll start drinking. That's when I know that you're that you're involved. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I bartended for eight years and I was sober for seven of them from alcohol, but I would do ecstasy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't wanna hit your own stash.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, well, depending on depending on how many nights you were working, you probably didn't really have the time to to go and do the do the drinking aspect, you know. Yeah, a lot of times, depending on where you're working, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The whole time people are drinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, so yeah, so that kind of nixes it for you. The two days you got all you're like, man, I'm not really relaxed. You know what I'm saying. Oh you want to go to the bar? Man, I stay at a bar all the time, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like, I don't want to go to the bar. That's where I work. Don't work at a bar. It's gonna give me bad embories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't even know. I wasn't that bad. I didn't even know. I hate day drinking. Like I day drank like twice and I was like this is the stupidest shit ever. You're just I'm done by like five pm. I can't even fucking function after that. There's waste, waste of time.
Speaker 4: Now we do that tail now, tailgating for football game college. Yeah, you could go when you could do you do your your early drinking. You would, you would, you would get toe down, you would go to the football game. You leave at halftime, go back home, go to sleep for about three four hours, wake up for the nightcap. That was the pre So you got you got to life that day. Now the next day won't great. Let's go be honest with you. Okay, you got the old walls, you got the rumbles, But I mean I was. I was proud of my career. I got out unscathed. It's no drinking tickets, no underage drinking tickets, no d U I I didn't take nobody out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You couldn't lose your liver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I feel good bad, So I say similar retired, I get people a day. I got a day in me. If you need me, just gotta makes you let me know in advance. You know what I'm saying to kind of prepare.
Speaker 1: Myself what like a wedding or something.
Speaker 4: A wedding, Christmas party. I got a day I can get right, Just let me know, just let me know what's happening, all right, and I'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, I can't even handle it. I would kill me like normal things, fucking throw me on the ground for days right now. So drinking would like definitely rip my life apart.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I'm not as uh not as uh deep as I once was. Like I said, I was, I was pro this was. I mean, I mean, line the shots up, line the beers up. I mean, it's just like, go get after it, you know what I'm saying. So I definitely don't have that kind of wind anymore. I do know that.
Speaker 1: Dude, we somehow made it an hour into this episode. We haven't mentioned a single current event that are we even the same that we are?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Yeah? We did, Yeah we did. About Kamala Harris. Look, I mean, Lizard just said yesterday that if Kamala Harris when she'll turn United States into Detroit, the great City of Detroit.
Speaker 1: What are you threatening us, dude?
Speaker 2: What you've seen on Canvas on the series she got more stuff on? Did you ever watch that Excube Candie Owen series on how Kamala's parents and parents.
Speaker 4: But I've seen some clips on Twitter. I think she got she got some new stuff about the grandma.
Speaker 3: Didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the grandma's not the Grandma's not the grandma. The grandma's white, the grandma's not the black Yeah, something like that. So she basically posted this picture of this black lady and her when she was like a teenager or something. She goes, this is my grandma Beryl. But then everybody who knows Grandma Barrel was like, that ain't Grandma Barrel. Grandma Barrel's white.
Speaker 1: And then what she's like, Oh, my publisher fucked up? Or what is she?
Speaker 2: No, she ain't responding to it. They're not responding to it at all, pretending it does not existing. Yes, fuck these people. None of these people are who they say they are. I know. And I guess Kamala's real mother. I guess it's supposed to be connected to m k Eltra somehow. That was on that was on some ship that came out today.
Speaker 1: From can Owens. Yeah, I think it's so wild that Candice Owens this is a fucking conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: She's hilarious. She's like, it's not the Jews, it's the frankest Oh go fuck yourself, you dumb cunt.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody else to.
Speaker 4: Start she she ay, let me give her some grace. Okay, Corey, she's trying on you. Once you start falling.
Speaker 2: Look in the sky and seeing that it's fucking blue, right, it's that it's that obvious.
Speaker 4: Okay, well if you color blindly.
Speaker 1: I thought she did call out the Jews. I thought that was her thing, and people hated it.
Speaker 2: But okay, here's the thing. When you start to get into this research and you start to realize Jews are behind everything, you go through a phase where you're like, nah, the juice can't be behind everything, and then you start to like backtrack in your mind and come up with excuses for it to be anything but the Jews. But you know, then, like a normal person, you read mind comp and everything falls into place.
Speaker 1: Dude, I found like the best. Did you hear this, Corey? This banned bookless that I saw I was talking about you on the show the other night. I don't know why you'd hear it. Right now, I'm trying to just show the screen and I can't fucking manage that somehow here we go. Oh god, this is like the best list probably ever made. We got the Holocaust Encyclopedia, We've got the secrets of the Federal Reserve, Final Judgment, the missing link in the JFK. Wait, did I start at the top?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. Oh not even close. All right, let's go back a little race by John R. Baker. Race Differences and Intelligence by Richard Lynn. Adolf Hitler's Mind komf The Secret relationship between Blacks and Jews. The Jewish role in the enslavement of the African two hundred years together, The Jews in the Soviet Union, White Power by George Rockwell. The Anarchist Cookbook of Course, Hitler's War, David Duke's Awakened, My Awakening. I didn't know that this was actually more about Jews than anything else. That's interesting. Protocols of the Elders of Zion. I thought that was fake. I'm not really sure it's going well.
Speaker 2: They say it's fake, is it or is it not? They say it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You say it's fake, It's probably not.
Speaker 1: Here's a good point. Here's another one. The essential speeches of Adolf Hitler. We have Jewish history, Jewish religion, but Shabach Germany must perish by Theodore.
Speaker 2: Like five of these books on my show.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I bet you've already like become very familiar with many of these.
Speaker 2: Whoever whoever put this list together must listen to my show.
Speaker 1: The International Jew on the Jews and their Lies. Martin Luther Martin, Luther Martin. Yeah, the original the Holocaust Encyclopedia.
Speaker 2: We talk a pause right there and go back that one right there, the Holocaust one. No no, no, no, no, keep going yes, okay, if that's from the one from Hermar Rudolph. Hermar Rudolph is unquestionably the number two revisionist in the fucking world, after the indefatigable Carlo Montonio. Carlo Montonio is the fucking pimp of all pimps in the Holocaust world. If you want to understand the Holocaust, go to Holocaust Handbooks dot com and you can read all of these books, all of this Holocaust encyclopedia and all that for free. Carlo Mantonio and Hermar Rudolph are and David Irving would be like a distant third, unquestionably the best historians when it comes to the Holocaust. Unfortunately, David David Irving is still somewhat a fucking even though he's read on a lot of things about the Holocaust, he still thinks the Nazis were evil and had evil intent, which is where he fucking fails.
Speaker 1: So uh huh is great because I was like, man, I want to get all these books, but archive is down for a minute because they've been attacked heavily. So that's where you usually get.
Speaker 2: Oh an archive. I don't know if you saw, for there's like eight years of Twitter fucking posts missing. Oh Twitter was archived for like they got archives for going back from the beginning through like seven eight years ago and then as a void and then again.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting to try to figure out what it is they were trying to go in there and remove here, you know, like probably a lot of things. They probably have, like a list of targets that they went in.
Speaker 2: And well, the idea that the art that the Wayback machine doesn't have multiple backup redundancies and mirror sites is ridiculous. I mean Wikipedia, Wikipedia got hacked and they got totally fucked and like I went looking for stuff on Wikipedia, like the Jack Valenti files. I was there was about one hundred Jack of Valenti files on Wikipedia. Good stuff, really good stuff. Yeah, and then they got fucking hacked. And when I went back to Wikipedia, like all the Jack Valenti shit was gone, and I'm like, what the fuck? Almost everything was gone. But here we are, like a couple of years later, and the mirror sites and backups have restored everything and all that stuff is back again. So yeah, hopefully hopefully they can get all this stuff with the Twitter posts back because there's a big gap. I saw a thing on it this morning.
Speaker 1: Archive is one of the only places that I donate money too, because.
Speaker 2: I you know, I saw a thing on the on the guy who started and runs and he's a Jew, and so my my fucking Spidey sense tells me people are up to no good. And then when you look at how they meet her out, when you look at how they meet her out books, you can only check out books for like two hours.
Speaker 1: But that didn't used to be true. And then they got slapped with a bunch of bullshit from the federal level, and so then they started doing that. But like, I mean, maybe they really do have to do that.
Speaker 2: It's right.
Speaker 1: I mean, what are they what are they going to do if they don't want to.
Speaker 2: Get fucked The very notion that they're putting books on there that they don't have contracts with as the library system is ridiculous in the first place. Honestly, it should it should go back to the way it was, whether they were doing it right or it shouldn't be there at all. They're breaking the law, and they're letting them half ass break the law. It's ridiculous. They should just fucking take a stance. But the way that you can check out a book for two hours, Like I watched this video on how to extract the book from the two hour checkout window. Yeah, and it was crazy, ridiculous in all these different steps, Oh my god, it was crazy. You had to download it to this one software and then you had to export it from that to this other format. Then you had to remove the digital copyright stuff on it with this other program, then you had to import it back to the original. It was like so complicated that there's no way I could have fucking it was beyond my pay grade.
Speaker 1: And you know, there's like an easier way to do it than that. But the people who are having you do that, they're just trying to cover their asks. They're like, oh, no, we only did this step. We don't know what they do after that. And then someone else does this other step and it's the same downloading like movies and shit.
Speaker 2: So I don't understand the Internet archives like and how they change things. And here's here's another thing. So back in the day, when I started my Kennedy research, I could literally just put in a name and then I would check, you know, metadata or in text or whatever the search function is, and I would get everything that I was looking for.
Speaker 1: Yep, not anymore, Nope.
Speaker 2: Not anymore. Nope. I go in there and I search for David Ferry in quotations and look for search in text, and I'll get a thousand things that have nothing to do with David Faery.
Speaker 1: Every search anywhere does that. Now there is nowhere you can search accurately anymore. I don't. I mean, I understand exactly what the fuck they did it, because people who are smart and know how to search can find anything they want anytime they want.
Speaker 2: And so when that happens to Ark I got Org, it makes me really question their fucking integrity. What the fuck. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: That's a great point.
Speaker 2: I should the search engine motherfuckers are like the word that's propaganda. That's the way I see. If you reshuffle, if you have valid data that you reshuffle the results, that's you're propagandizing that data period.
Speaker 1: So yah know that's It's one of my most hated things about how shit has changed is that you can't just search for shit. You can't just find shit, and they just purposely fuck up and every search engine. I don't give a shit. They're like, here's all the search engines. Google's hiding from you. I'm like, no, those all fucking suck too. You still can't you find it better? It's okay, it's like better than nothing, but it is not how shit used to be, where you could just find shit. So you knew search operators and that's all you needed to know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't worry about it because Google has got your bag.
Speaker 2: You know, Google AI is the dumbest shit ever. I already talked about this, but they told me a fish album came out that never came out. Yeah, like they had details, details, it had, It had striking concrete detail as to when this motherfucker came out and never did unreal. It's that.
Speaker 1: We needed some new Maandela effects, so it had to make it up. I mean, like all the Vandela effects that are actually real are from electronic sources, is all it is. There's none of it is fucking real.
Speaker 4: Hey maybe maybe you just maybe we're time slipping and you're going back in a time where it didn't exist.
Speaker 1: That's what everyone says. Ever since the first first came out. I was like, no, this is just what This is just electronic records being shown to you or not shown to you. That's all it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I watched a movie today where that was happening.
Speaker 1: Time slips were electronics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a there was a certain there was a place that once uh when it had a drought, a certain part of the lake. When you walked into it, you could you timeslip in its four different time periods to when there were droughts in that area nineteen fifty two, two thousand and five, twenty twenty two, and there was another year maybe it was, and then the current current day.
Speaker 1: Dude, you talk about time slips. Shift fucks me up. So I like, because you see those pictures of like the guy on the cell phone and an old ass picture and if that's real, I'm like, did he just like end up there? Like how did this happen? Because people talk about going through some town or something and like a mist comes and then all of a sudden they're in like the old days and like people are looking.
Speaker 4: The exact the way this movie was.
Speaker 1: Actually, but this is like not a movie, like people are saying it's really happen.
Speaker 4: It's called Caddo Lake like and when you watch it, you'll be like, probably about three quarters through the movie, like, holy shit, did you just came out on Max?
Speaker 1: I watched it today, might have to watch I just watched Nightmare before Halloween for the first time in my life. No, that's not right, Nightmare before Christmas?
Speaker 4: What I was like night before Halloween time?
Speaker 1: I didn't watch anything for like I don't know if you heard me talking about, but like I did a lot of drugs, and I did.
Speaker 2: I did a lot of drugs too, and I seen everything.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch TV.
Speaker 1: I did not watch TV, and I didn't go to movies and I didn't have time for that ship well, and then when I quit doing drugs, I was like college college, college, NonStop. So like I didn't have time for TV or movies then either then I moved abroad, and when you live abroad, you did not watch movies and TV that people in the US are watching, because you're watching whatever the fuck is there if you're watching it all. So I just missed out on like fifteen years of collective culture.
Speaker 4: So you like it Hangland watching the Downtown Abbey.
Speaker 1: I was in watching Press TV and uh Russia today.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, like there's a layer of hell that's nothing but you being forced to watch British fucking TV shows.
Speaker 3: We've been watching nothing but uh brit Box over here.
Speaker 2: Fucking God. I walk upstairs and Chris's wife is watching some ship and within thirty seconds I want to off myself. It's fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 4: The only, the only never it would ever have me on is RT.
Speaker 3: I have love, yes for I.
Speaker 1: Love RT, dude. I do Press TV Press TV too. I mean they're both Press TV too, and you just you know, you can't get accurate information about Russia from RT.
Speaker 2: You can't get well here's the thing, here's the thing about Press TV.
Speaker 1: But you can get inform us from both of them.
Speaker 2: So it's great, but Artie is a great case study. R art is a great case study because it's it can demonstrate a principle that propaganda can be true, like one hundred percent true. And a lot of the stuff that they promote, like the anti American stuff, a lot of all America did this in South America? Can you believe it? Oh my god, America did this over there? Can you believe it? Did that? Like they do a lot of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: And it's you're parroting, You're parroting Russ Russian disinformation.
Speaker 4: Like you mean the truth. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They had they had me on with on watching the Hawks, watching the Hawks. Yeah, yeah, I did watching the Hawks with Sean and and also with Russ Kraff the Renegade inc Renegade Incorporated in the UK. I did it first time they said. What they they said to me.
Speaker 4: Was, uh, well if.
Speaker 3: You're at we we only film in London. So if you, I mean, if you're going to be in London, let us know otherwise I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, I'm not going to be in London.
Speaker 3: And that was twenty eighteen when I was talking to him, and then in twenty nineteen. I actually was going to be in London. So I'm like, hey, uh, you guys still interested in talking to me because I actually am going to be in London. They're like yeah, yeah, yeah, come on by Monday afternoon. And I went into like the studio and it was like a legit studio with like three cameras and Dolly's and all in like a like all that shit. And I brought my my wife and daughter and mother in law. They were all with me and like it was like a it was like a real thing, and it was it could. It was fantastic. Have you ever seen Four Horsemen? There's a documentary called four Horsemen. If you watch that, it's the same director that that does this show, and he's fantastic.
Speaker 4: He's a British guy.
Speaker 3: So anyway, they had me on there and that's RT. That's an art show. And then they had two more times back on that. So three times on Renegade Inc. Which is RT, and once on Watching the Hawks. But like American.
Speaker 4: Television, I was I was on Oh where You're at?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Max was on RT.
Speaker 2: Max interviewed me on because I was doing the Bitcoin podcast and that work back then before I converted to you conspiracy fucks. I was all bitcoin on.
Speaker 4: You can be both, you can be both.
Speaker 2: Most are, Yeah, but everyone I worked with in that scene is a big fucking cocksucker asshole and so like, fuck them. I don't have any desire to work with any of them in that space ever. Again.
Speaker 4: So cocksuckers and assholes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the most Those are the most self centered people I've ever met in my fucking don't give a about you. Yeah, in a big Max Yeah, no, No, Max is cool. Max cool. But I actually had a meeting with him because we hit him up for half a million bucks. We did a full business presentation.
Speaker 3: He's going to be one of the richest people in the world.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we did a full business presentation. We were hitting them up for half a million bucks so we could launch the company. And then I realized afterwards, I had a conversation with Trace Mayor, and I realized, you never got back to me because I asked for far too little money. It was it was peanuts to him, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It was everything, And it's a good Yeah. If i'd hit him up for like two point five million, I probably would have got it. Yeah, because he loved the idea. He loved the idea so much he brought me on the show and interviewed me about it. So but then I never heard back from him again.
Speaker 3: Well, that that's a lesson too, right, ask for more, like always ask for me.
Speaker 4: We undervalue those things.
Speaker 2: Because we're broke ass as we are. We don't flad in those circles. You know, none of us really comprehend how that world operates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there's a reason why, because it's like, five hundred thousand dollars is life changing money.
Speaker 2: For us, but not to him, not lunch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh well, I mean that that sounds great. I mean he also damn get your legs taken out from underneath to you, and no amount of money matters, you know what I'm saying. But it's just like for the majority of people walking around, if they got five hundred thousand dollars tomorrow, that will be the life.
Speaker 2: Altering And that was like, that was like a two year plan that wasn't even like a like if I'd let out a plan that was like half a million a year like and like most of that was marketing like, then he probably would have been on board. But I figured at least he would have gotten back to me or Stacey would have gotten back to me and been like, well look at it this way, right, But at a certain point you realize you're not dealing with the right person for that job, you know what I mean. And that's obviously where he was.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, somebody can give me five hundred thousand dollars if they want. I'm open to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pains, I mean, it's just it's all relative. But I mean, it's a motherfuckers. You've got all that money to do, all the money they spend one fuck up and they broker than we are. I'm trying to tell you, man, it's just one.
Speaker 2: Fuck I can tell you. He put fifteen million into Cracking exchange. He put ten million.
Speaker 4: Into Max Max did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the primary like he was the primary stakeholder in that exchange. He's got his money in one hundred companies.
Speaker 4: You you yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have any crypto anymore because, like, if the government starts to make exchanges and wallets and whatever, and I don't want to know how to fucking do it all by myself, and I don't care enough, so I'm probably just gonna cash out and take it and fuck this game.
Speaker 2: That's the worst thing in the world to do.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't like it. Just sit on it.
Speaker 3: Sit on it, put it on a cold wallet, put it in your safe.
Speaker 4: You say you're better.
Speaker 3: Sit on it.
Speaker 4: Do nothing.
Speaker 1: But even if I do nothing with it, they're the hardest thing.
Speaker 3: The hardest thing you'll ever do is do nothing.
Speaker 2: No, that's easy, summed up.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 4: The hardest thing you'll ever do is do nothing.
Speaker 2: I'd be a motherfucking millionaire right now if I didn't want.
Speaker 3: To do a million things to make this thing a little bit bigger.
Speaker 4: Before you get into yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Backwards, I'm at a point at one point, I had twenty two bitcoins worth a crypto. At one point, I had twenty two bitcoins worth a crypto, but that was only worth like that was only worth like fifteen grand at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and so we're like looking at it. I would is looking seriously considering at seven hundred, I bought silver instead because silver was twelve dollars and seventy five cents.
Speaker 4: And now, so I don't think I did bad on that. Now, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Gonna second, guess myself on the silver buy, it just would have been a little bit, well, let's just say, a fuck hell hell of a lot better if it had been bitcoin. But comeet, you pay the price for bitcoin.
Speaker 4: You deserve to pay for bitcoin, as they say, right, Corey.
Speaker 2: Yes, And you know, it would be really interesting if there was a way for us to, I don't know, maybe find a way to make some money that we could maybe help out some other independent content creators. Do you think that ever be a way that we'd be able to maybe do something to where in the crypto world, to where we might be able to be in a position to make sure that all these content creators actually can get some bitcoin and maybe retire one day. You think that's the possibility. Amaz, Well, that'd be really interesting if there was something like that.
Speaker 1: What do you say to tell us?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to tell you that maybe everybody should tune into AM wake Up on Tuesday morning, oh, because then maybe there might be some information for you on AM wake Up Steven the chat on Tuesday morning. So just saying, hey, you know, it would be really neat if there was something like that that we were just talking about, that maybe you might be able to hear more about on Tuesday morning on the am wake up, so have Tuesday morning, Tuesday morning, am, wake up, motherfucker's out there. Okay, there's gonna be a thousand people hear this before Tuesday morning. Okay, Tuesday morning, fucking ten o'clock Eastern time, mother fucking am.
Speaker 5: Wake up.
Speaker 2: All right, just saying maybe maybe I'll be there and maybe I'll give you some information on.
Speaker 3: Your marketing class.
Speaker 5: Scream at your audience, say, oh dude.
Speaker 1: This is wild. This is also totally different subject. Just hard, hard turn here. But I guess if you don't already know who certifies the election of Trump wins your mom?
Speaker 3: Is it Adam Schiff worse, Nancy Pelosi worse?
Speaker 1: Comala fucking Harris.
Speaker 2: The vice president.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, like what a flawed system? Like what has happened before?
Speaker 2: I mean Gor did the same thing. Remember Gor had to certify the election?
Speaker 4: He did it did it just becomes can scare her the most the fastest, you know, like someone calls her, I'll put a fucking bomb in your car.
Speaker 1: Or they're like mk switch you do not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well then there's always that Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's what they're talking about. On candicth Owens show that she might be a Manchurian candidate because of her mom's connections to m k LTRA. I think they're connecting. DATSA ain't really there, but hey, it's this is a good propaganda push in the last in the.
Speaker 3: Last five I you know, it goes back to to the to the.
Speaker 4: UH ship.
Speaker 3: What's his name from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Thompson Hunter s Thompson, Yeah, where he's talking about like I just want to make them deny it. You know, he's like accusing he was accusing some nineteen seventy two candidate of being I begain addict.
Speaker 4: Which is like a like an.
Speaker 3: Erman isn't like it like get you off of other drugs. And he's like he just kept hammering this poor motherfucker about this, and and he was like in the and then finally the guy's like, I'm not and I begin attiger and they're like, why were you after this guy, George McGovern, Why were you after McGovern so bad? Why were you after him? What evidence did you have about his ibegame use? He goes, I didn't have any evidence against him at all. I just wanted to make him deny it. You just think, like, I just want to make Kamala Harris deny it, deny all that bullshit everything, Just throw everything at her. It's like, do you really think she's a Satanist? I just want her to deny that she's not a satan That's just that's the victory. You don't understand. That's the victory. Having them acknowledge that they're not this thing is the win.
Speaker 1: I saw her like eyes turn black and all this shit. Way back before she was vice president. I was like, that bitch just filled with demons. And now I'm like not so sure, because a demon would be better at this than her, like, way better.
Speaker 3: We're getting some junior varsity demons here, for sure. It's really they're not being their best and brightest from.
Speaker 2: The entire realm. The entire internal infrastructure of the cabal is obviously crumbling because now you got Alex Soros out making the rounds with everybody. You've seen those pictures popping up everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very lightweight, very embarrassing, very gayish, you know, like the the the penny loafers with the penny loafers with no sucks, and you know, I mean, it's not exactly like he doesn't exactly exude power alpha. He looks like a big fag, to be honest with you. Every time I see him in these pictures, he looks like he's like, this is a politician. I just butches off of the dark web, you know. But he just looks like a guido. Maybe not gay, but just just like the type of guy who would have bottle service by himself.
Speaker 4: Right get it's like I'm gonna need it. I'm gonna need the whole thing. Oh yeah, But I mean what I was saying, Kamala in public is doing horrendous right now.
Speaker 2: She is the worst ship I have ever seen.
Speaker 4: Like it's a straight but it's so bad that Obama's out there campaigning. Yeah. When I seen Obama with crowns and stuff, I was like, what is Obama campaigning? I mean he's there. I was like, is this is Obama running? Or is this is this Kamala? I was like, why is he campaign? Yeah? He's been bad too. I mean he's out there telling the brothers not to be misogynists to the brothers the other brothers. I'm like, oh, I mean you motheruer, Yeah, you ain't even near Negro. Okay, you got no Negro to see it. Okay, him drowned, That's what I'm saying. And he was like a professional swimmer, angel swimmer drowned in four foot of water. I'm like, I like, smell funny much swet right up under the rug he.
Speaker 1: Saw Obama take off his human suit and then he got raped to death, so they had to cover it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh oh, I need to show you. I need to show you this, lady, because I don't know if you've seen this.
Speaker 2: One thing I want to comment real quick is that this ah, she's doing so fucking horrendously bad that when she actually wins, because they stole this fucking thing, the whole country, even the Democrats are going to know something's up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He hold on his naked Yeah. This is her up here talking about have an idea, debate this. This is this is.
Speaker 6: Golden is agreeing to voter I D one of those compromises that you support. I don't think that we should underestimate what that could mean, because in some people's mind that means, well, you're gonna have to xeroxters our photocopy your ID to send it in to proof who you are who you are. Well, there are a whole lot of people, especially people.
Speaker 1: Who live in rural communities, who don't.
Speaker 6: There's no Kinkos, there's no Office Max near them.
Speaker 1: People have to understand that when.
Speaker 6: We're talking about voter id laws, be clear about who you have in mind and what would be required of them to prove who they are. Of course people have to prove who they are, but not in a way that makes it them almost impossible for them to prove.
Speaker 2: The way is there?
Speaker 4: I'm inulted.
Speaker 2: Id for the Hennessy. Why the fucking she gotta show that ship for the fucking boat?
Speaker 1: I mean, of course they should, but they shouldn't if you know what I mean. You know what I mean? Like, no, nobody knows you mean you're cackling drunk weirdo.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows they copiers in black neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: Black people don't know how to ride buses or get ideas. That's the official line of the Democrat Party, talk about racist. Right, But she has those earrings in that it's like very obviously the kind that are transmitting audio into her ear without a cord or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh yeah, she.
Speaker 1: Wears them every fucking time she does anything, and and you can also see her stop and like listen and make sure she's got it right before she starts talking and ship like she's so bad at.
Speaker 3: This, which has got to be very confusing to.
Speaker 4: Do while you're drunk.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, but I mean, when you've had a couple of bars of Zanni's, uh, and you're you're feeling good, you're feeling confident, but your confidence is writing checks that your fucking mouth can't cash. Because you sound like you're strung out on Benzo's because you are.
Speaker 4: This is true. This is true. They got they got a couple of new as out for the Brothers as well for the so Obama called him for the brothers.
Speaker 3: Oh, here you go, here's some here's some low i Q bullshit, they're gonna haven't.
Speaker 2: Used that term since like the nineties.
Speaker 6: Have they a really nice place?
Speaker 1: Have you been here before?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The game one of my first.
Speaker 4: Bringing everybody here that beats.
Speaker 3: Hello, ladies, it's good to be here.
Speaker 1: What do you do and how much do you.
Speaker 3: Work in finance? Making six figures?
Speaker 1: How tall are you?
Speaker 2: Six five?
Speaker 1: Do you have a plan to vote in November?
Speaker 4: Nah? Not my thing.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 4: There it is so hey, if you remember the uh back during the when they were pushing the vacs, they had Juvenile put out the song vaxed that thing up and it was showing the brothers say, hey, if you don't get your vax, you' getting no pussy. And so the new thing is like, you know, brothers, if you don't come out and vote for Kohala Harris, no more black pussy.
Speaker 1: For how fucking and salt.
Speaker 3: So so, so let me ask the question who paid for the ads?
Speaker 4: Democrats? Right?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 4: Who choreographed?
Speaker 3: Hired the director wrote the Scriptocrats?
Speaker 4: Democrats?
Speaker 3: So who thinks that black people are so stupid that they're motivated by that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The Democrats, they wrote the script. They're the most racist of the group.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 4: But but but but of course.
Speaker 1: You know, obviously black people can't get double Republicans, they can't ride the bus. They will most respond, in their opinion, to pussy money and and free rent.
Speaker 4: The lottery tickets. Pronest for get lottery tickets.
Speaker 3: God, well that was COVID. COVID, it was lottery tickets, lap dances and laps around Talladego though that was for my white brothers.
Speaker 4: But but yeah. Yeah, that's for the white brothers, the COVID. Yeah that the black brothers. They just hit. They hit them right where it hurts. It says with some body, right. You know you want some of that baby right for Kamala or you cut off with the baby. Okay, Well here's the thing. Can I offer a counter proposal? Yeah? Vote Trump?
Speaker 3: At least you know it's actually pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, Jennifer Garder had a good one too. I want to show this when this one was terrible, as this is horrendous. But of course, of course he's listen.
Speaker 7: I know you've knocked and knocked, and I know you've called and called. I know you've given and given and you're worn out. But the truth is you are you are the front lines.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm looking at these beautiful faces, these women and these strong men. Guy, is there anything sexier than a man who's like men for Kamala? For lack of a better word, it really is. There are two ways forward, and you guys are going to have a huge voice and how that way?
Speaker 4: It is true? I mean, this is there anything say it here? Yeah? Everything everything, That's the real question. I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: She's an actress too, right, who works for the c I A yes, she's not show yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me ask you. This is a pop quiz. Who, and all the campaigns that we've seen this year so far, is the most obvious c I A plant. There's only one answer. There's one answer. Who is the most You're warm, You're very warm. But no, uh oh, she's obvious, but she's an Army intelligence Shanahan is VP's she used to work for the fucking CIA, so and then she's the vice presidential pick. Oh former CIA. Okay, no such thing as former.
Speaker 4: Either.
Speaker 2: You work till your name Edward they kill you on the way out.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, there's this thing called sheep dipping that they do, and sheep dipping is when they fake wash you out or fake do something like. I've got a document that I went over on my show a couple of months ago. August Langell, a guy who got fucking sheep dipped. I have the complete CIA documentation on how it was done, how it was handled. He got basically put out of the agency. The only people there are only two people in the entire CIA who knew that he got fake washed out and the director and his handling case agent. That's it. And so he ends up going to the Soviet Union and being the State Department person at the embassy there, right, And so that's sheep dipping. When they wash you out for one reason or another, it doesn't have to be bad reason. And then they put you in another position and then they can say, see he's not with the c I as timmy, right, And then there's yeah, like Tim McVay, and there's always there's only like one or two people who know in the whole c I A. So they maintain that plausible.
Speaker 3: His case, it wasn't c I A, but you know what I mean, same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he might have been c I A because he was in the he wrote that stupid letter saying that he was going to be an assassin to his sister. Like these people are not the brightest bulbs and fucking bunch and telling you, yeah, the smart ones with the case agents, the smart ones they make case agents. They don't funk around with the with the they don't make them some low level spy ship because all them low level spies are disposable.
Speaker 3: I mean, you label spy, well, you're a brand name, recognized spy. But that's because you're either dead or incarcerated.
Speaker 2: I really don't like Extra does not boost the monos.
Speaker 4: You are You're in trouble? Is his name?
Speaker 2: Boost Demonte? Is that the guy with the frizzy hair who's worked for the CIA. You know what I'm talking about. He was on Alex Jones. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck that guy too, Like I listened to that guy talked for two Star from the back of my neck.
Speaker 5: Go out.
Speaker 3: I feel I feel the same way. I man once the CIA, it's just and and there's some guys that I like, There's stuff like Kevin Shipp, But I I just have to hold everybody to the same standards.
Speaker 2: And if you're gonna be in the CIA and come out and start talking shit that everybody else already knows, like, you're worthless, give us, give us the you know, give us some fucking pictures of the grassy knoll right, give us some aliens like something or else. You're just worthless. You're just contributing to the noise.
Speaker 3: Give us aliens in general.
Speaker 4: Please, man, say please, please please, Hey. I will say one thing, like people or whether you vote or not, it's up to you all the good jass, but the outcomes can't always be worse, Okay, Kamala being in things could be worse. Twenty twenty eight, Let's say that Gavin Newsom's on the ticket. If Gavin gets in, I mean god, I mean, you sing with them in California. So none of them can save your life, but they can. But one of them can definitely ended you know what I'm saying. They could. They could put a damn nail in the colphin for you.
Speaker 3: You can always just we can always leave.
Speaker 1: Japan, dude.
Speaker 3: Japan rules.
Speaker 4: I mean, Japan might, but they're like darkies. No no, no, I was.
Speaker 3: One of one of the guys I was with, was was was Nigerian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I'm trying to you go over there and start trying to slay their women. Boy, they're gonna act up. Listen, listen, act up.
Speaker 3: You that they won't act up against the Nigerians.
Speaker 4: They don't they know I'm American Negro.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, on you once you start talking.
Speaker 4: Once I learned that they are Jamanese, I'm still not good.
Speaker 3: I was told to stay away from the Nigeria, to be honest with you, when they got to Tokyo by a Nigerian I was with who was told who told me to stay away from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I mean listen to the great plan. I mean Listo said it. She said, I mean, come on, win turning us into Detroit, I mean.
Speaker 1: Hate us.
Speaker 4: All that that was sounded like a threat to me.
Speaker 1: Are you threatening me, Lizzo? Yeah.
Speaker 8: Somebody commented to Detroit is you're like meaning will never win a super Bowl as a country. Somebody commented on that on it played well like yeah.
Speaker 4: They were like, I'm from South Africa, which has got like a they said, a high rate of crime. It's like and I went and I said, I went to Detroit and our damn tour bus got robbed twice while I was there. South Africa, so this is not a great South Africa is like expert level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, type of crime. The type of crime where like you take a helicopter from one high rise to another because you don't dare like get in the car you do that.
Speaker 1: We were just like rewatching like diant word ship and you're like, yeah, I understand why you're so fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: That movie though, Chappie. That was cool.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 1: I hate. I hate it that they like make me love a robot ship, like you know, I gotta get over it.
Speaker 4: Hey, soul explore hatewst Asians not being fan of stark skin fellows. Hey, I'm trying to take you. But population no, no, no, no, no, you'll clean up, you'll clean up. Yes, oh yeah, they walk around. They just walk around and try something different. They don't have to be a Madrid. I'm just telling you gonna, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: You just don't go out into like the outside of the city. Maybe stay in the city. Maybe we'll see.
Speaker 4: I mean you don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, if you you got to get on that eleven thirty train or else you're stuck.
Speaker 4: In the city. Okay, what I mean after dark it's not good?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, it just means that after eleven thirty there's no trains leaving Tokyo. So you're there, you're you're you're you're sleeping on the park bench.
Speaker 4: Ain't great.
Speaker 3: You're sleeping in a hotel room, you're sleeping in your apartment if you have one, which probably don't, or you're hooking up with some chick and going back to her place.
Speaker 1: Is it true? There's like just like fucking coffin like rooms you just kind of like slide in and like sleep in there.
Speaker 3: And I well, yes, yes, but I didn't sleep in one in Tokyo.
Speaker 4: I did in Mexico City in the airport.
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah, on my way to I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it key too, I don't know. Somewhere in Ecuador, I slept in the sketchiest hotel I've ever been in my life. It was like it was like seventy fucking story like it was the biggest fucking and then every room was just a tiny little completely tiled the whole room, not just the bathroom completely tiled, yeah, all of it. Just a fucking gut or whatever in the middle of the room right like a little drain. And then the bathroom little tiny, little little nothing of a bathroom, a shower just like shower onto the toilet, right like a hotel room. And then just like a bed here and that's it, like tiniest room. But I'm like, why is there seventy fucking floors of this room? Like why are they all just like you could torture and kill a person in here and no one would ever know, you know, like you just spray that shower like over the whole fucking room. You're done so crazy. Not a good place. It's also two dollars, so there's a reason.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, two dollars, two dollars.
Speaker 1: Good night. You don't get, you don't get. You don't get a pillow. You don't get a pillow, you don't get a blanket. You just literally just have like a shitty mattress and that toilet and two dollars.
Speaker 4: You have a door that prevents the outside world from molesting you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, so you think, well about for seconds before you have to start swinging.
Speaker 4: I don't know how sting is I just right here recently, I mean they've had this on this this teak talk shop, the damn a door lot nakoder that you're like openly sailing. They're like, yeah, look how easy it is to get somebody's place. I'm like, is this looking at it? I will giggleggle whatever I get my hands on. I will stab you.
Speaker 3: If it's my toothbrush in your throat, I don't care, but you will get You will be met with savagery.
Speaker 1: There's one line I feared of my life. So is this for like the key? It like a normal lock.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so so it's it looks almost like it looks like a metal slab and it's gotten an answer where you put it into the lock and then you go by and it shows you just like when you feel some tension, that's the one you need to pick. Pick that, all right, move to the next one, he says, loose, loose, feel tension. Picked that and then just went and picked and just unlocked it. They unlocked the car door and somebody's households like it scrolled through like five times.
Speaker 1: I'm like, so you need to like an pitbulls fucking person who just stays at your house all the time, never leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, is y'all gonna take this down? Yeah? Just get this lot, this thing that you can pick locks easily.
Speaker 1: Then again, like, nothing I buy any more actually works or has any quality. So I bet it's just a piece of ship.
Speaker 4: That one will work, all right. I've watched the guy.
Speaker 3: I watched a guy do it on a YouTube video using magnetic stone to totally crack all of the safes that you can buy at retail places.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And he got sued by one of the manufacturers and he won in court.
Speaker 1: Why would they sue him. He just pointed out to.
Speaker 3: He exposed them, and they were like, this is bullshit, and he's showed how he think him no kidding, and he and he proved he could do it. And they're like, fucking hell case dismissed.
Speaker 1: No, they get way better money spent. Just hire that guy and have him make your saves better if that's if that's possible, I make in the end, is there any security for anything anywhere for any of us now? But we do our best?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh so also totally different. It's just another hard turn. But Coamala Harrison go to the fucking Roast dinner or whatever, you know, the Al Smith dinner where they are make fun of each other and prove that they're actually friends.
Speaker 4: She didn't show because she doom.
Speaker 2: They're not friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are not doom.
Speaker 2: We have the point of when they're all friends. It's not the case anymore. The Democrats, these are fucking communists. You can't, you gotta you gotta keep this in mind. These are not Democrats anymore. These are fucking communists. They don't have any fucking connection to the Democrats. Even if the Clinton era Clinton is morphed into a communist. This is what happened.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah Clinton. Clinton didn't help out either. He was like, yeah, if the immigrations dolls were tighter than was it was her name Lakey, Is that right? Lincoln Rose would still be alive and it's just supposed to be an a doorsmit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they hate her too. They hate her too. They're not fucking there. They hate her too. They don't have a choice in the matter. They're fucking Jewish overlords are saying this is the one.
Speaker 1: Well he's too, You've seen those fucking videos. There's no way that guy's not the different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they put him through something when he went through that Rhodes Scholarship program in UK.
Speaker 1: That's why there's a beginning of him in address because he probably doesn't even remember that night and they probably.
Speaker 3: Orange clockwork, orange bullshit going on in the front and some dildo action going on in the back, and next thing you know, he's British spy William Jefferson Clinton the British spy.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't even feel bad for him. He's the evil fuck. But it is kind of sad.
Speaker 4: You start talking.
Speaker 1: I just feel that's true.
Speaker 4: Well, but yes, normally, but not with Bill Clinton.
Speaker 2: It's okay, that's funny. I was watching movie clips on YouTube and that clip from American Made about Barry Seal came up where Tom Cruise gets he gets busted by like five federal agencies all at once, and he's in custody and they're all standing around. It's obviously, I'll dramatized because this isn't how the real world works. But all the agencies are like standing around, and then like the prosecutor gets a call from the governor and she goes, oh hey Bill, and you know it's Bill Clinton on the phone. And then five minutes later he's walking out of there, out of handcuffs, and now all of them are fucking freaking out. Really good movie, but yes, Bill Clinton, what a piece of work. That fucking guy is.
Speaker 1: Rapist extraordinary.
Speaker 2: I mean, unquestionably the biggest cocaine fucking smuggler in American history.
Speaker 1: Possibly I'm married to the worst fucking demon them all.
Speaker 2: God, how about that she's a lesbian. She's a lesbian who got set up with him somehow. I don't know how. Maybe they were just equally conniving, or were their parents behind their getting together or what was the deal.
Speaker 1: Well, they're both.
Speaker 3: Gay and so they're just they spent their honeymoon in Haiti.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's gay. He's he's pretty proudly.
Speaker 4: He likes the post for sure. Oh that's true.
Speaker 1: Yal, the rapes. I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: You can read sewn Atwood's book American Maid, about the Clinton crime family.
Speaker 2: Wasn't based on his book.
Speaker 4: Was no similar, It's just so it's I think it's similar, just similar content similar. I think it's a similar title.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, Bill Clinton was running the Enterprises Cocaine and that's George H. W. Bush's crime syndicate who is headed up by Olwie North, who is committing acts of domestic terrorism like Oklahoma City.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have to say all these ads for fucking they're like this, this is going to totally ruin public schools. You should definitely vote no. And I'm like, yes, this is gonna.
Speaker 2: Ruin like this, Oh well, you can always kind of tell, like even on the political ads that are they're trying to put forth as neutral, Like I've been seeing a lot of these ads for and against the wildlife Hunting bill here right, there's a group of fucking Democrats that wants to like ban fucking hunting of mountain lions and and all these dangerous animals, and like the Bureau of Land Management is like, go fuck yourself. They will eat you in your home, and we need to be If you ever lived in Bulder, you know the mountain lion will be right outside your fucking door at any time.
Speaker 1: It's why I'd rather meet a bear than a mountain lion.
Speaker 2: But in the watching all these ads, it's amazing that they try to be so they try not to say whether they're Democrats or Republicans in the ad, but you can tell by what they're trying to promote which side they're on, you know what I mean. It's ridiculous. And to me, this this banning the hunting bill is the most bullshit fucking pus the ass. Oh my heart cries for the animal's bill I've ever fucking heard of my life.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to like, also, you have to kill these animals sometimes because they're killing your animals, like they're out like taking down your livestock. So that's the whole point of allowing people to shoot them is to keep them keep their livestock.
Speaker 2: Safe and like many of them, they open them for hunting season. Well, they open them up for hunting season, you can go out and hunt them because there's like goddamn millions of them out there.
Speaker 1: I bet not many people do it, even I like, I maybe I'm tripping. I bet not many people are hunting mountain lions.
Speaker 2: Well, we just happen to live in a place that's like seventy percent fucking blue faggots, you know what I mean. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: But if we hunted politicians, and Denver.
Speaker 2: Hunt politicians, like there's a serious lack of cognitive ability in Denver, it's fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 1: You take the politician, you give them a heroic dose, you put them out in the forest. You make sure they're okay when they come back out. If they're not like a changed person, then you put them in the hunting pins. Okay, Yeah, give them one chance to reform, so we.
Speaker 3: Can't tell them that's going the grand handcock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just see if it comes to them. If it doesn't naturally, then yeah, they're done.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: You sold yoursel to Satan.
Speaker 3: If they start talking to me about fifteen minute cities, after they've walked nineteen hours back from a drop point where I dropped them in the middle of the Rockies somewhere. All you have interested if they're talking to me about fifteen minute cities, they have not been properly brainwashed enough.
Speaker 4: They're gonna have to go headfirst into the wood chipper.
Speaker 2: It's true, it's a fifteen minute city. Are you supposed to be able to walk it in fifteen minutes or drive it.
Speaker 1: In fifteen There's a couple of different concepts. The fifteen minute city is now the driving I think, right.
Speaker 2: Like, we'll get the way to Denver in fifteen minutes, so I mean, like that's all goddamn that's a lot of time in a car.
Speaker 1: It used to be that they were trying to make like walkable nap hoods in every city so that you could like easily go buy groceries and come back home and go to your event and like have your fucking book story.
Speaker 2: I'm literally a quarter mile to King Souper, and I take my fucking motorcycle there every goddamn time. Who's well, I'm not walking to a quarter mile fucking.
Speaker 1: You right right, And now it's the tech quarter trying to help you out.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: They're trying to help you out. Man. Let him help you.
Speaker 1: What shackle you?
Speaker 4: That's shack you, mate.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna bring something up, but it's late in the shaw. I'll bring it up next week. On income tax, I had a whole thing on income tax that I want to talk about because I'm stuck on this loop of the thirteenth Amendment, which says that indentured servitude is banned, and then when you look up indentured servitude, it says forced work. Well, if you take twenty percent of my money, that means twenty percent of my work is forced. So I don't fucking understand how this guy damn income tax is even remotely legal. How not a single fucking legal How one scholar in the world hasn't been able to figure out that twenty percent of my money going income tax is twenty percent forced work.
Speaker 1: It's also illegal because it was never ratified properly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's suck. He can suck my dick. I can't wait for the IRS to call me one of these.
Speaker 4: Days audit Corey before you audit me.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I could get my numbers for the last ten years. I'm a broke ass bitch. That's what it's going to show them.
Speaker 3: No, that'd be great though, because it would make them like spend a bunch of resources and they go, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 3: Corey Hughes Incorporated?
Speaker 4: The hell is this?
Speaker 3: You just go, yeah, well, welcome my world, asshole.
Speaker 4: Nuts.
Speaker 2: Literally, like, so we're having a problem. This is the last thing I will bring up, because we got to get out here at some point. But like in Kying, this is even made national news. Here in Fort Collins, we had to switch. Well, I wish we could go back in time and I could undo it and cause a stink. But instead what we did was we had to switch to a new fucking garbage pickup company. Otherwise the city was going to find us eleven dollars a month for not switching, for not switching to this other company. They they signed a deal with Republic Trash Pickup, And so we had who'd we have? We had somebody else before, some other company. That does it make sense?
Speaker 1: Oh that's fair or legal?
Speaker 2: Correct? Correct, that's why it made national moves. No, they we switched. Chris went ahead and did it. I didn't understand the ramifications At the time, I would have put up a fucking pitch to fit. But the deal was, they're gonna find you eleven dollars a month unless you switch to the company that they signed a contract with. Yeah, it sounds fucking illegal as shit. And the new company that we went with is forty dollars more a month than the other company.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, what the fuck? Yeah, that's totally so.
Speaker 2: We could have stayed with that company and still still paid the fine and still gotten our trash picked up. But I'm not mad at Chris. We're doing it. He just did what he did. You know, it's fine, But like I didn't realize, like until after it was done, what they were trying to do, and it was like, are you fucking kidding me? Like, who the fuck are you? Okay you're gonna find me eleven dollars a month or what?
Speaker 3: Or what?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna fucking do? Come arrest me over a lit even dollars a month they come to get your they're gonna come do nothing. They're gonna do ship when they get it. Unless you sign a fucking contract as as I owe you this money. You don't know fucking nothing.
Speaker 3: When they when they when they put up those rat lines, you know, call this number to report your neighbor. Always report some other, some bullshit address, some address that doesn't mean anything, that doesn't matter, some address, and report the address of the I R s in your local area whatever. Just always fuck with them, make them spend resources doing that, chasing their tails, chase you know, doing all that woke bullshit, and until they get to the point where they have to reevaluate their their life choices on a personal level, and that the the administration has to reevaluate some of their allocation of resources because they seem to be spending all this money on calls and these agents that wind up going to nowhere. Fuck those people.
Speaker 4: That's make them.
Speaker 3: Make them burnt all their money useless horseshit, and then go home and cry themselves to sleep.
Speaker 1: And they have to shut their stupid programs down. I love those like report hate hotlines, and they're just reporting the people who created.
Speaker 3: No I want to report John Smith, the creator this highlighting that fucking.
Speaker 1: For all these politicians, like they're all fucking hateful. They said black people only want pussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's some guy who's like I just went through eighty seven voicemail messages and they're all yelling at us, calling us cunts.
Speaker 1: This isn't working out, guys. I want to say thank you everyone who found the other Rumble channel that I apparently have and I'm streaming too. They refuse to even understand the problem and acknowledge that anything happens. So I've just lost thousands of people. And so if you're happy to go find rogueways elsewhere on Rumble, then that's great.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And also while you're at it, you can go to rogueways dot substack dot com and subscribe there and check out everything I've got at roguways dot org. And I don't think Corey is gonna do it, so I'm gonna say while you're subscribing to my substack, you can also subscribe to his Bloodyhistory dot substack dot com. Do you guys want to say anything? This is the call to action. This is where people go have time now to actually do the thing.
Speaker 2: Well, statistically speaking, most podcast listeners have dropped off by now.
Speaker 4: Fans.
Speaker 3: These are some people that are either nodding out in the middle of a heroin overdose where they are really into this episode either way, we appreciate them. I'll tell you what. I have a fantastic Macroaggressions episode that just went out today with Chris Graves where we did a deep dive on callin Ye.
Speaker 4: It'll blow your mind.
Speaker 3: It's really really messy. It's really messy. The official narrative is nonsensical, and Chris Graves has all kind into receipt.
Speaker 4: So go check that out. Macroaggressions, Chris Graves, nice excute ex que fourteen dot com. Me and Corey are doing ship all the time.
Speaker 2: Tuesday Thursday, Yeah, motherfuckers. Yeah, like three shows a week together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's like it's wild. I know I ain't gonna be able to do the UFC this weekend. There was this middle of the fucking day.
Speaker 2: It was yesterday year.
Speaker 4: Oh, they've got the one in Abu Davi or whatever is coming up with the main Yesterday.
Speaker 2: Was three or eight, wasn't it?
Speaker 4: Noop, No, it was just a fight night. Oh you're sure about that most definitely because I watched it. Appreciate everybody that hey, and uh we did we did. We did say that. We hope everybody in Florida was good. I've said it on beyond the queue and showed down with the queue Yes ship numerous times because I know Chris was from there, wheezy, I know we got to speak from there, so yeah, we were always. Best wishes to the people in Florida who got hit by the hurricane Round.
Speaker 1: Yes, much love to you all. I will see you next week on Day's Aero