Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Gult of Conspiracy in. My name is Jonathan Jacob and today we have a real treat for you. Sean Hibbler Hibler Productions dot Com come out with the newest documentary Level. Welcome to the show. Sean.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks, guys.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you taking the time to have me on to talk to your wonderful audience today.
Speaker 1: Dude, we're stoked to have you. We just got done watching the Level is it's a documentary? You call it a documentary, right?
Speaker 2: I got three of.
Speaker 3: Them now, Level, the next Level, and then the new one is Level.
Speaker 1: With me, that's right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, we watched just the first one so far.
Speaker 3: You just watched Oh I didn't know that. I thought you meant you just watched the new one. You just watched Level, the first one from three years ago.
Speaker 1: Was it pertaining to so the one we watched had.
Speaker 2: Turned off a challenger? Yeah, that's the brand new one.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what we watch it, hey.
Speaker 2: Which is perfect.
Speaker 3: I actually would recommend watching three two than one. So I'm the universe did it that way. I don't know, but it's reversed.
Speaker 2: Let's ask Star Wars why would you, Why would you as the creator, why would you actually recommend that? Is it that your.
Speaker 3: It's just weird now that the third is done. When I look at all three and the way they were set up to hit the brain to wake people up, I would go three two one. Three has more raw evidence and exclusive stuff stuff. I mean we we got you know, like we got.
Speaker 2: Up in people's faces.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Two. Yes.
Speaker 3: The next level is more family friendly, heartfelt. We got an old lady in there talking about you know, they didn't even teach the globe when she was in school, public school. It was all new, so we got it's more of aed it's more educational in my sense, it's and it's more a lot of older mapped with more continents on it, and like a lot of more descriptions on stuff and the books of the past that people finding more lamp past Antarctica and meeting different civilizations. So I feel like the second one is more educational in the sense of that. So you want the first because you want more evidence and shock to go what the heck is going on?
Speaker 2: Then you watch the second and you get kind of you get kind.
Speaker 3: Of like hugged in the process. It's okay, it's going to be. The second's like, it's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay. And then the first one is like, if it's not, if you have not accepted where we live yet, you're about to get kicked in the face, and you.
Speaker 2: Want to leave that last because you don't want to leave.
Speaker 3: Someone with a kick in the face, only if they deserve it. And that's by the end of the third you will get kicked in the face. So but by then you should have already been awakened, so I won't offend you.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, Okay, So just to level with you, so to say, I am a flat earther all the way, very proud, very loud about it, Jacob, not so much.
Speaker 2: I would be classified as a globetard. However, with that, I will say that the flat earth community has brought up some incredible points that I, as a globe model person, cannot refute. I'm being honest with y'all. Flat earthers be fucking with some shit, all right, Like, Okay, some things I don't agree with. But at the same time, why is their for you tonight? Brother? Don't know worries.
Speaker 1: Let's go maybe yes, maybe no.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't get me wrong. And I've watched the documentary, so again, some things I absolutely agree with. Some of the things. I was like, that's not exactly correct. He's kind of misusing the term, and I mean, I want to hear. I want now those are the points I can't wait to hear. Well, Okay, for instance, uh, I forget which one it was. Which of the guess you had on the program? Basically was talking about electricity and talking about how gravity is an electrics right, and he's he brought up the word impedance a lot. And I don't know the gentleman. I'm not trying to say he's wrong. He doesn't know shit, Like I'm not doing that. What I'm saying is, in the context that he was using it, it made no sense. Impedance is the overall resistance of a circuit. So for you to say that you're watching its impedance, that's that's like saying you're watching its uh, you're watching its wind. That that's not something you could watch. That's something that only he was watching impedance. Where was that he?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: When it hit the firmament? What was it that hit the firma and he was talking about how you're watching the electrostatic shock the explosion off of it, and it's kind of equalizing, and it's hitten with impedance. It's levelizing with electro magnetism. Again, just watched it, so I'm trying to quote it as best as I can. But we literally finished watching that about twenty minutes ago, and that was one snippet of it.
Speaker 1: So again, I get it.
Speaker 3: You could stumble upon what he said or what he meant, but what we showed you should be completely What we showed you should make you question gravity as a whole. Electrostatics we can show you here on Earth. We can go through the scientific method of observing, repeating, measuring, and doing it all over, having seven of your peers do the same test to prove that there is no force that's making your pencil drop, because I can bring your pencil back up. Am I defining gravity or am I define electrostatics electrostatics? No, it's not, because you're you're trying to discuss that there's a force that by the way, ninety what ninety three ninety five percent of it is made up dark matter that they've never they've never proven. So the rest of it is a force that makes everything go down. Well, they've never manipulated space time here on Earth. They've never done anything to prove.
Speaker 2: Any of it.
Speaker 3: All they ever do is say, look, drop the microphone. Gravity cause that. Well, yeah, that's a weak ass force that's never been proven. Electrostatics is proven. We've proved it in the film. People have proven it for decades now that they can control what goes up and down based on.
Speaker 2: The electrostatic force.
Speaker 3: So if mainstream is saying that electrostatics is one to the thirty eighth power stronger than gravity even claims to be, then how can anyone still say that's gravity doing it. It's a weaker four one to the thirty eighth power. That's trillions times trillions times stronger. So it's like you got this force that everything's electric and everything is divided by the Earth itself is the ground, right, That's why when you go outside, when your bare feet, you're grounding.
Speaker 2: The ground is Earth.
Speaker 3: It's a neutral, there's no there's no Everyone's like, well, why don't we just fly up in space? Well, that's the conditioning that number one, there's space number two that you should fly up somehow, and again it goes against creationism.
Speaker 2: Well I am a creation creator.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I'm pretty sure the creator would design it so there is no confusion on why we're walking on our feet.
Speaker 2: Well agree. My point is, though, I'm glad that you said the earth is a neutral Okay. I've heard multiple people at the flat earth community say that the earth is a negative. The air ionically is a positive, and that's why we are on the ground, is because we are at the neutral point. It's like, no, I'm sorry, the earth is a dead ground. That's why intellect, because I'm an electrician, when we do this, we had to find that to earth ground and everybody's like, well, if you jump up, that's because the positive ions are now around you. And that's when I'm like, that's okay. While that's technically correct, you're talking about such a minuscule amount, that's not holding anything down or up. But to your point, as far as changing how something goes up or down, you put power to it. That's the same thing as saying that something weighs less when you apply heat to it. That's how matter works. Electricity is the same way. When you pump something through electricity you are putting ions, which is more and or less mass on it. Although it's at a molecular scale, you could make a balloon with a small weight definitely go up or down, adding more or less power to it's that makes perfect sense to me as well.
Speaker 3: That doesn't prove or that with any item, as long as the generator is strong enough exactly.
Speaker 2: So, yes, you would be defying gravity at that time.
Speaker 3: No, you're defying electrostatics. You're telling the electrostatic nature and its natural state that's supposed to be here on the ground. You're telling it to disperse, You're telling it to do the other thing. And that's how it's being controlled in nature too. Naturally, everything sorted out by density, boyancy, and electrostatics. So for your audience, you know, obviously they understand, I hope they understand density and boyancy. You bring a golf ball to the ocean and a ping pong ball and you drop both of them.
Speaker 2: Fuck your gravity with the ping.
Speaker 3: Pong it ain't going down, Okay, you drop them into the ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna float. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Why where's your where's this force that you're talking about? Well, my electrostatics theory can prove that there's many reasons defighting electrostatics and density and buoyancy. Why that ping pong ball is not going down with the golf ball, but gravity is like, well, because we decided not to force it to go down. Today we could force buildings and skyscrapers and tanks and oceans to stick to a ball, but will allow helium balloom to rise. Okay, and the excuses, well, that's a gas, that's it. No, it's electrostatics period.
Speaker 2: It's wait wait wait, how is that incorrect? How is it incorrect to say, like it sticks a building to the ground, it keeps the water on earth. It's like, yeah, it's the same weak force keeping that on earth. I'm not saying that it's people.
Speaker 3: You think you believe because of your your kindergarten teacher, and then you never moved out. You just accepted it. You believe that there's people upside down underneath you. Right now, I don't I know that China is straight, that way down is down for every single person on Earth, down is down. That that can't be a retarded theory to anyone, no sense, No, I mean logically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe it's about perspective. Trusting your senses.
Speaker 3: Though, trusting your senses, you can agree that it's not that far fetched that China's this way and down is down for them too. If you can't concept that what that would look like or feel like, I can't help you. But if you can, then you can understand where we're coming from, because that's more realistic and provable than thinking that they're underneath us right now with some force holding them there. That doesn't make any sense because it's never been replicated here on Earth to show how that could be done. And it's never been proven that someone's hanging upside down because NASA's had fucking fifty goddamn years to go up there and zooming on something upside down, and they never have, they never will.
Speaker 1: They're going to every single picture, every single camera, every single satellite. Why would never Why wouldn't you? It would prove it, pause, it would prove it.
Speaker 2: On the globe model, we have point A satellite looking down taking a picture, Point B on the bottom taking a picture. Both of them from their perspective would look like they're looking directly down. It doesn't make like.
Speaker 3: All the other You're you're on the wrong axis. For what I'm saying, go on the other axis. Okay, of course, balls here then please come here. Shoot it from here.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Zoom men, zoom in on this boat upside down.
Speaker 1: And every single picture, every single video we've ever seen of the Earth. Ever noticed how all the clouds are always the same, every single one. Dude, it's absolutely like, you know, it's a photoshop. We know for sure.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing Flat earthers are on their ship when they say that every single picture we've ever seen from NASA has been photoshopped. That is an actual true statement. NASA has confirmed all of that.
Speaker 1: I love how you guys went into uh, you know is s and how the is you know, the International Space Station? You fed up with you who was it that was going up to the one person that was yes, going up to the woman that was like and he was like, well, you know, what's what the wires? Then you know, like all this money that's being funneled in, but there's wires being pullish.
Speaker 3: The strategized that we we you know, it was hard enough to sneak in professional wireless mike setups and boxes. You can't bring any of that through NASA. But seeing as how their employees are all probably triple jabbed.
Speaker 2: And retards because they worked there for sure.
Speaker 3: It just they didn't even check my belt, what was behind my zipper. They they just have a good day. And so when we got in, we're like, oh shit, we're in, Like we manifested this. I you know, there was a time where I was like, they're going to stop us, I know it. And I'm like, no, you know what, fuck that. No, They're now I'm walking in the motherfuckers. So we walked in the motherfucker. And it's like, oh, they got an astronaut signing today.
Speaker 2: We're like what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Like we're scrambling, like all right, mike him up first and then you go on line and then we'll figure it out. We had no scripts, we had no and even Justin was robb the top of his head, He's like, I got something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, are going line going?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I don't even want to know.
Speaker 3: Fucking pulls yes because he's he's that's the type of person. He is a city council meetings in Florida. He's been helping the vaccination.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you, Yeah, where was that the interview with the astronaut that would landing of the Kennedy Space Center. Okay, see I'm thinking and why they are all the head quarters, bro. Yeah, but see that that's what's bothering me. Now, this was some little random NASA offshoot site somewhere that's some little weather place for NASA. I could see them not having a very stringent security check because the security guards are looking for what's the most immediate threat. They're not expecting a guy with some cameras to walk into a NASA thing being a threat to the people, right. They're looking for guns and knives and poisons and shit like that. So they did their search. They didn't see anything that to the security guards at this place wouldn't register. It is weird, but the fact that it was the NASA headquarters, now that is a pretty big eyebrow raiser to me, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you saw her just stumbling for words. She didn't know what to say. Probably nobody's ever come up to her and talked to about talk to that about her.
Speaker 3: I think the strategy was not to come off as conspira theorists. The strategy was to come off as genuinely, genuinely interested and it's assuming the facts. We already know they're on harnesses. They're caught on harnesses, they're caught with CGI glitches, they're caught with green screens.
Speaker 2: We've caught them.
Speaker 3: You can't act like, well, yeah, you know, there's one hundred different iss floating up there. You see the harness, you see the green screen, but the rest of them are real. So you can't do that. It's all bullshit. So why are they bullshit? So we had to go in and approaching her in the sense of, you know, real, how can you ask this question without asking it right?
Speaker 2: Like basically he.
Speaker 3: Told me this justin said he wanted to approach her in the sense that wake we all know they're on harnesses already, without sounding like a flat earth or something. He's just like, hey, you know, you know they're on harnesses.
Speaker 2: It gets caught in there. What causes them?
Speaker 3: What causes them to get stuck in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, did you wait? I didn't even say that there are harnesses.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she concused herself at first because she's like, oh, I never heard of that, and then you hear she goes from I never heard of that to her last excuse was yeah, maybe they put them on because after the flip they release them, so they probably to hold them in place, right well, to hold them in place in place of what I thought they were floating in zero G like all their little catchup bottles going across, Like what what do you mean, Like, why would they hold it in place? We all know that we've seen their items on strings before. So it's like the fact that she acted like she didn't know what he was talking about turned into an excuse of why she basically said in the in a nutshell she yeah, yeah, they're on harnesses. But it's because to keep them in place. It's like you said, you never heard of it before. Now you have a reason why they wear them, and that you're saying they do wear them because.
Speaker 2: It's after they flip. It holds them in place.
Speaker 3: And no, but that's why during that scene I showed the guy flipping and then his shit fell his his fucking harness now from his.
Speaker 2: Belt or his belt whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you hear the pink and he's like, oh shit, So it's like, yeah, she's kind of telling the truth.
Speaker 2: That's why I showed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, when they release, if they released from the harness, it's supposed to hold him in, and this guy's flip did it hold him in? And he released from harness and fell straight down. Where's your gravity, bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, what do you mean what he's supposed to it's gravity? Gravity? I tell you what the whole SpaceX thing. I lost it at this one. First of all, homeboy had brought a guitar and bagpipes up there. I'm thinking, all right, you understand that every single ounce of weight has to be accounted for for that rocket to get to where it's supposed to be going. You're telling me that he convinced somebody to allow bagpipes one of the arguable. First of all, I love bagpipes, but the vast majority of people hate the sound of them and think that's one of the most annoying instruments on Earth. You're telling me he sucked enough dick to convince them to get a bagpipe set on one of the smallest enclosed spaces that you're stuck on. Period. All right, I'm starting to call some bullshit, Homie.
Speaker 3: I should mention I should have put the Super Bowl one, because they had the jerseys of the teams for weeks and it's like How did you know who was going to win? I thought you were up there for like seven months. Now, how did you know who was going to be in the super Bowl? And how did you know who won? How did you get the jersey? How did you have the MVP ad?
Speaker 2: But right, there's a million, there's a million of them.
Speaker 1: They got mail these days.
Speaker 2: Dog, don't you know that we could three D print everything up there because technology? Then the one where they were eating lettuce or was it cabbage or whatever that they grew. Let I want this one to to let people. Let this one sink into your brain real quick. They don't have dirt on SpaceX, or on the International Space Station or any of these other ship I keep saying SpaceX. I'm sorry that they could. They could because it's it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, these these things you're speaking of are here on Earth, So technically they could have dirt inside.
Speaker 2: Them, technically, assuming let's just assume that ISS is up there doing its thing right and it's really up there and they're not lying to us. Keep in mind that they didn't. They didn't truck up there a couple of loads of dirt for them to farm that. So I want you to think where what is the only waste that these humans create that they could use for fertilizer to plant this thing that they're now eating.
Speaker 1: It's all for It's all for absolute show. A lot of people want to be able to see these, you know, normal people up in space on the on the International Space Station or up in rocket.
Speaker 3: Seventy million dollars a day from taxpayers, So they better show them.
Speaker 2: Something, got to got to have them results.
Speaker 1: I would just hope that the I just wish that, like, if you're going to fake it, make the editing a little bit better, it's too obvious, like you know.
Speaker 3: That would be it's on purpose. Do you guys know about the revelation of method right? Yea?
Speaker 1: The truth.
Speaker 3: They have to tell you the truth. Do you think and I'm talking specifically to the glober here or your buddy, Sorry, I don't know. I'm bad with names.
Speaker 1: Jacob, his name is Jacob Jacob, you would.
Speaker 3: Think that even if let's pretend that you saw all the glitches and glamours I have, I got hard drives filled, watched them all, there's no way you would think that they're not faking something.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, And that's the thing I'm not saying that every single point the flat earthers have brought up as bullshit. No, no, I am agreeing with you that those are hooks and wires. I'm absolutely agreeing with you that's.
Speaker 3: Bull Here's my question now that you said that, why would they allow that to stay in their footage?
Speaker 2: Which thing the fuck ups any of it?
Speaker 3: Because that none of it's live. The post production is well edited. You can see any rocket launch.
Speaker 2: Cut cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut cut.
Speaker 3: You could just sing cut, cut, cut the whole show, because all they do is cut, cut, cut and give you different angles all post production. None of it's live. It's all post production. It's all They already saw the final product before delivering it to you. Everything they do they see the final product first, and then they said, okay, upload it to the servers.
Speaker 2: Show the people.
Speaker 1: They every single frame, they.
Speaker 3: Have every opportunity in the world to go, holy shit, us thirteen seconds green screen glitch, guys, what the fuck you're fired? Cut that out before tomorrow's release. No, and it's not even a matter of just let it in, just let it stay.
Speaker 2: No, it's put it in.
Speaker 3: Show them well if you if you accept it as real, it's the same contract technically as watching CNN and claiming it's real. They're telling you something real because they're telling you right, just because they're saying something on TV bad blah blah, and that's got to be true. It's the same comparison because it's up to you, especially since I believe it was eighty four and then ninety two, they have that one where basically American media and entertainment can lie to you and sell it as real. Basically, so it's one of those things where they're already protected. Now they got two ways of getting away with it. Revelation and method, which they already do. We show you all the revelation of method errors and there's tons more we've never shown. And then two is legally they have to protect themselve right, they can't legally put that they test their aircrafts over a spinning globe, right, Uh, they test their aircrafts, their satellites over a spinning It depends on what part of the world you're in. Let's call it eight hundred and fifty miles an hour around the equator at that point, because you're here, So we test our aircrafts and spacecrafts over this plot of globe and it's this much curvature detection and then the Earth is spinning, so we had to do a test moving it this way to go with the.
Speaker 2: Spin of the Earth. None of that's in documents.
Speaker 3: All it says in documents is a non rotating flat earth motionless. It's over one hundred documents NASA has, NASA has these are there. This is not from conspiracy dot com slash NASA. This is from NASA dot gov, their backlinks, all their documents. Everything they design with our tax money has to be documented. Okay, so they design and new they design, Well, it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: About hold on, you keep using the words have to they have to tell legally.
Speaker 3: They're legally yes, but let's I mean, really, everyone falls laws. I don't think it's legally they're supposed to tell the public because they're a public.
Speaker 2: They work for us.
Speaker 3: Okay, we are in control worthy Yeah allegedly exactly right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're never going to know the black budget. You know exactly what they're spending.
Speaker 2: But everything I say goes to what you're saying.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean allegedly, But at the same time, when it comes to actual documentation for your company, ink and paper, legally, legally written up.
Speaker 2: You can't put you test stuff over a spinning earth.
Speaker 3: You have to put the truth because then the public can hold you accountable for lawsuits. Then the publicans state, wait, you're stilling their tax money over this. You're still our tax money over what?
Speaker 2: Oh the the.
Speaker 3: Wwe we show you on TV about this globe thing? Like, that's your choice to believe that. We tell you in our legal documents it's a non rotating earth. I'm not stealing your tax money.
Speaker 2: We told you.
Speaker 3: We tell you all the time. The military tells you all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, there's so many proof of all of this shit. You know, you can call out NASA, you can call it the ISS and the space station and SpaceX and all this stuff, and people want to believe that. And I feel like that's you know, more of the issue there is that it seems so cool, Oh my god, might we call a eyes on Mars one day?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: All it's so crazy because we want to think that we're bigger than what we are. And and I actually think that it's the reverse. But here's my thing. It's it's pretty easy to wake somebody up, right, Like, normally you know, you go and wake up your wife or your husband, or your or your kids or whatever for school. Right, pretty easy to wake them up from sleep. I'll tell you what's not easy is wake them up whenever they're pretending to sleep, do you know what I'm saying. And that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Is that when they're forcing their eyes closed, you can shake them and fuck with them all you want, They're going to keep their eyes closed if they want to keep.
Speaker 1: Their eyes closed exactly. And that's the problem here is that we want to believe, so we're pretending, you know what I'm saying. And that's that's what makes it so impossible, is because we want to believe that all this shit is really happening, dude, But it's all fucking pseudoscience.
Speaker 3: Well you know what it is. It's people they don't want to give stuff up. And and like mainly you compared to Santa Claus as a child, uh, you know, at five, when you're finally told Santa is not real, you don't want to you think of the kids like, oh, okay, I mean maybe some but it's like what what.
Speaker 2: Yes he is? What do you mean what about last year?
Speaker 3: He ain't the cookie? So you're gonna defend it. You're gonna defend it not knowing what you're defending. You're not knowing what you don't even know what you're defending. You're defending an animation on a computer with a radar, right, So it's a child. You don't know what you're defending. But you're gonna defend it, and you're gonna cry, and you're gonna scream, and you're gonna kick and until.
Speaker 2: You accept it.
Speaker 3: And when you accepted, you felt you got raped. At the same time, your parents are liars, your teachers are liars, your grandma's a liar. Everyone's just fucking lied to me. Everyone's okay with it, and now they told me, by the way, your whole life's been a lie. It's like it affects us as children more than we expect. So when you're told, when you're taught and we all are at five years old, that you live on this basketball, you know, all you want to do is eat your cookie and you.
Speaker 2: Miss your mom.
Speaker 3: But they're like, no, you know what, fuck one plus one is two.
Speaker 2: This is where you live.
Speaker 3: Because if they don't get you right away, you're never gonna believe that. Ever they gotta get you when you believe there's a tooth fairy come in bruh. So you're gonna believe this ball shit. And that's why they don't talk about it. Throughout grade school and high school. They don't bring this shit up. Can you imagine, as senior in class present day, a teacher going, Okay, let's talk about the curvature of the earth.
Speaker 2: It would never happen.
Speaker 3: Lack of evidence and no evidence of curvature would be the starting point for school not to bring that up. But the third one is the type of world we live in. Now, there's gonna be half the class going, wait a minute, hold on, Now, I don't know about hol on, I got some evidence. A look at this mountain is five hundred miles away. Watch the next level, it's five hundred miles away. Look at this mountain. We re zomed in on what are you talking about? Eight inches per mile square? What are you talking about? So there'd be drama and beef and probably shootings over it by.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, it probably would be the way people riot and get mad each other, You fight at each other like that. It's ridiculous these days, you right now, A person I.
Speaker 3: Taught it as as a critical thinker. You're not taught anything about your model, but you grow up defending a model you don't know anything about.
Speaker 2: That's the problem is.
Speaker 3: When you're defending something you know nothing about, you kind of can't give it up because now you're giving up your ego completely because you already.
Speaker 2: Have no evidence.
Speaker 3: Well, then it's like, but then why am I defending it if I don't have any evidence? And then when you start battling yourself that you don't have any evidence of something you're defending, it's either A or B. A you let go completely and wash it away and start over and you'll feel better, or B you're gonna you're never gonna give that up for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: You like double down on it.
Speaker 1: Perfect example, perfect example of this was literally just about an hour ago. You know, we're all sitting in the living room, we're watching this movie, and my daughter gets up and she goes, do you really believe that my daughter's eleven? By the way, Okay, there's no way about the Sam squash. There's no way she could possibly know for sure literally anything, your daughter is a savage. It's the indoctrination part of it is the is the thing, and it's not from its obviously, it's not from me. It's what they learn in the school system. And you know, eventually we hope to get to that homeschooling you know point in our life. No doubt, that's what we plan on doing with my my newest son. My newest son is seven months old. I'm pretty sure we're going to go through the homeschooling deal because dude, it's actually crazy, like so many people aren't. They're not even opening they're not even open to opening their eyes, okay, like to even the possibility of it. And that's you know, that's sad.
Speaker 2: I think most people don't have the capabilities or let me rephrase that, the means to do homeschooling. And if they did, I feel like most parents really don't understand how fucking tiring being a teacher is, especially to your child who doesn't listen to you because they don't see you as teacher, they see you as dad or mom. I think a lot of parents want to do the homeschooling thing until like rubber meets the road and they realize, yo, fuck this, I'd rather just pay a private school to do this. So I really do, hope and wish for the best for you. Brother, I know that I couldn't do it. I love my babies, but I ain't got it within me to be their teacher as well.
Speaker 1: Oh that's gonna be. That's the wife's job, bro.
Speaker 2: I want, you know, who's to say one way or another? I would like I would much rather teach my children life skills than book skills. Maybe I can help them with the other, but I'd really rather be there for the first you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So us being a conspiracy podcast, we get a lot of people that do love listening to the show, but also you're always going to have people who just talk massive amounts of shit of it, like about the.
Speaker 2: Shas hate, Tater's gone po tech people thing to.
Speaker 3: Help humanity, that's nothing at all.
Speaker 1: I literally have people in my life who don't talk to me anymore because they think that I'm crazy. Literally, And I can imagine you with your whole flat earth deal, right, like that's that's pretty much your whole life, right.
Speaker 2: There's been some hurdles in your way for this.
Speaker 1: Dude, have you gotten some serious hate mail for all this stuff?
Speaker 3: Uh? Just kind of people try to set me up actually today it was the setup too. I mean, like Sean this big show, Sean Atwood. They invite me on, and hey, man, we want to we want you on the show. But I'm like, I mean I already don't trust these type of shilly type of shows. But I was like, you know, and then I look into it and he's got some clown on there that hates me and calls me a Satanist and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: So it's like.
Speaker 3: Before I even before I even logged in to join the podcast, I'm like, wait, there's a huge channel. It's like almost a million subscribers. I'm like, let me go to their channel on YouTube and see what's going on first. Make sure they call me my real name or something. You know, I don't know who this is. And I look and I see who's on the show, and I know exactly and I start watching it. I'm like, this is a fucking setup, dude. I'm like, and I've been in a lot of situations like that before, these setups, whether they're trying to get me in a corner to press on me about some shit and it's like you're not you can't outsmart me, bro, Like I don't care how big you are now, I dig it out smarter. Once I was on Sam Tripley's show, and all of a sudden, boom there's Alex Jones pops up.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I was gonna bring that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, hell no, his mission, his mission?
Speaker 2: He's on your team. Isn't that great?
Speaker 1: I never knew this.
Speaker 2: For the record, And also pause, I do not see this as teams.
Speaker 1: I'm not a game.
Speaker 2: We both agree the government is fucking us. We can agree on this point. We own the same team. Dog, You're already better than Alex on the topic.
Speaker 3: To me, Alex, Alex right away goes who's sitting next, because I was with Eddie Bravo, who's sitting by you there, Eddie Baby Hitler? And Eddie's like, nah, dude, it's Hibler Hibbler And He's like, hell Hibbler. He just starts this thing, hel Hibler. I'm like, dude, no, Jones, you're a piece of ship. I'll tell it to your fucking fat face too.
Speaker 1: Dude, you know. And that's something that we go back and forth with. I'm not gonna lie. I do give credit where credits due. Alex Jones walked me up to Aluminum and stuff. Yeah, I woke me up to a lot of things, you know, before I even look super deep into conspiracy. I listened to Alan Jones. They're turning the frogs Gate. Hey, dude, turned out to be true. You know, my thing is, Dude, I don't know, is he a fucking op? Like, what do you think? What do you think of Alex Jones? I mean, I know you only you only spend a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of time with about anyone.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't like to bring up names and characters and be pinned on a in a in.
Speaker 2: A group of haters or whatever.
Speaker 3: But sure, you know, for me, I mean got into my head.
Speaker 2: I don't trust him, okay.
Speaker 3: Just based off of his some of his agendas I see, I've seen in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it seems like all he.
Speaker 3: Does is care about himself and his brand. He doesn't really care about humanity anymore if he ever did. But you know, I don't really get involved with that. I got mutual friends of his, So that's why I don't like talking about people like that. But uh, I did just earlier say I'll fucking tell him fuck off to his fat face. At the same time, I mean, he could take that however the fuck he wants. But uh, you know, it's just one of those things where lack of respect.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, when.
Speaker 3: A flatter, if there's introduced on his show or anything like that, he goes into full out goofy, chaotic, make sure that the listeners make fun of this guy along with me type of vibe. Yeah, and it's like, bro, like you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Man. And that's why I feel like he'll never be as big as he wants to be, because he is a gatekeeper in a sense where they're they're gonna let him talk about some topics and then when it comes to other topics, he has to dismiss him. It's a part of his contract. That's how his handlers are. I'm sure he was brought in. You snuck into Bohemian grove, right, he recorded seances by the elite, and now you have your own show.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, right, okay.
Speaker 1: It's kind of strange. Yeah, and you know, I just I'm so on the fence with it, Adam. I'm not trying to make this an Alex Jones show, but I just wanted to. I knew that you. You know you hung out with him on Triple's show. I'm sure that was, you know, probably an experience, you know, just from what I heard and.
Speaker 2: Your boys with Eddie Bravo and you're wearing a ten playing it. Do you train no man? One day soon?
Speaker 1: One day?
Speaker 3: So I have not had any time to even think about that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Hear that hopefully I could take the next couple of months off and and get back in the gym, and then yeah, I got me his buddy. Our mind's like every every day, every other day, dude, let me train you for free.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 3: Then then I'm like that, I'm like, okay, that sounds like a great deal. I'll still pay you. But it's the same time it's like and then what now what? And he's like then you go right to Eddie.
Speaker 2: I'm like whoa.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, man, I'm like, I got to hit the gym first before I even get in the ring with you. Let alone, Ed get the fuck out of here one day, maybe one day.
Speaker 2: I just you know, that's my boy. So I would kill to get a lesson from Eddie Bravo. Oh, I know, he would fuck my world up without even without even putting forth effort. He would just say.
Speaker 3: Waiting with to sing him and Bryce on the ground. It was just us three in the corner I'm filming. I was, I was doing a favor for Bryce Mitchell, but just to see those two on the ground, you know, and Eddie teaching Bryce some moves and ship to do. My mind, man, I'm like, look at these guys.
Speaker 2: He is an artisan. He is an absolute tactician with body mechanics to a level that I honestly don't think I'll ever get to.
Speaker 1: But I wish I could just get a bit of it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to teach me the twister.
Speaker 3: I feel like, in reality, in a bar fight, if you know how to do the real if you really know how to do the twister, then even some big dude that's swinging on you, it's it's it's over for him. You might get hit, but it's over for him, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Who it is.
Speaker 1: I have no doubt, dude. I want to bring up the whole Challenger mission, bro, because it has been talked about. How there are you know, even if they're just lookalikes, it's pretty goddamn similar. What these people look like nowadays as opposed to what they look like back then.
Speaker 2: And I do want to say this, and for this is the people of the the U of my people of the Round Earth community, I.
Speaker 1: Will say this.
Speaker 2: I never really looked into the Challenger explosion in the conspiracy behind it. I knew that there was a conspiracy. I knew they said that it was a fake and da da da fine, and I kind of left it on the shelf right there as a potential. Maybe I'll dig into it one day watching this documentary. First of all, there is no way that this dude happen to have an identical twin brother. This other guy happened to have a brother that I might as well be an identical twin same speech pattern, same everything. There's no way that both of these dudes are also super tight friends. And you see them in pictures together all the time.
Speaker 1: Dude, the same scar by the mouth.
Speaker 2: The same scar by the mouth on the other guy. It wasn't just the dimple brother, there was an actual scar. It looked like a herpie scar. Not judging your boy, I understand.
Speaker 3: And before he even said the word conspiracy, she.
Speaker 2: She knew, she knew what was about to happen. And so here's the deal.
Speaker 1: I started googling.
Speaker 2: By the way, I started googling that guy that filmed that real quick.
Speaker 3: The guy that filmed that for me, I'm not gonna say his name, but he got it. He got authority, high figured authority, phone calls coming in that day, and he does not know how.
Speaker 2: Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 3: If you're a professor at Yale, none of that happens. But if you're an astronaut in a witness protection program, all of that happens.
Speaker 2: But continue, no, no, no, I agree one thousand percent. But as I'm watching, I'm starting to google these names, these people, the people that are living today with the exact same names and the exact same facial features, dental features, scars and everything as the quote unquote past astronauts that ceased. And uh yeah, I'm sorry. Once again, how many red flags do you have to see before it's mathematically and impossibility.
Speaker 3: And what about Dick Scoby's website that he took down. We got screenshots of that. And when you went to cowsantrees dot com. As soon as you went to the website, it's a it's a cow with a rocket, doing the doing the smoke six and then taking off. Wait, you're a marketing firm. What does that have to do with space? What does it have to do with clouds? I was gonna ask Richard Scoby. Oh that oh he looks just like him.
Speaker 2: Oh where's your website?
Speaker 3: Now, Bro's that's the power that humanity doesn't know they have, because we made videos in twenty sixteen about it.
Speaker 2: He dissolved his company. Wait, hold only they were a marketing firm. Yeah, marketing firm. The cows in trees thing. I remember hearing about that once up all a time when we just watched it on the thing. But like, hold on, I thought that maybe it was a I actually didn't even know what the company was.
Speaker 1: I must have missed it if it was said, but I.
Speaker 2: Didn't realize it was a marketing firm. Yep, okay, wow, not a.
Speaker 1: Good look, a good look at all.
Speaker 3: Now, look at you shut your Facebook down, you delete your website, and you delete all evidence that you own that company off the internet. But I paid for a people search and I made sure that the public saw that that is his company.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: Whoa dude, you are fucking balls deep in this stuff.
Speaker 2: You did your fucking homework. Really good show, dude.
Speaker 1: There's just so many things that I'm like trying to remember to go over. So I wanted to get your opinion or you know, just try and think about the perspective of these uote to unquote astronauts, right, Like, let's say they do get somebody like your boy who went up and started asking questions. I mean, are they trained on what to say? If they are, you know.
Speaker 3: Kind of, they're about to be soon they have to be, right. Well, if they're not, they're about to be after this film hits YouTube for free because they can't stop it at that point. They could stop the rentals right now and hide it and hide it on Vimeo and not even market rockfinever. So the mainstream doesn't really know about it yet.
Speaker 2: But just wait, just.
Speaker 1: Wait, dude, Yeah, I just think about what.
Speaker 3: If you want to see chickens with their head cut off, you guys are gonna see it. I've been knocking on NASA's door for three straight years and no one wants to answer.
Speaker 2: This film will make them answer.
Speaker 3: And I'm ready for the war because if people don't get on board with this, they're gonna be able to do whatever they want with us for the rest of our lives and our children's lives. So if humanity can step up and call these people out and tell them that, why don't you take that seventy million dollars a day at three hundred and thirty billion dollars a year worldwide space budget and eradicate homelessness, and eradicate children trafficking, and eradicate starving children, and you'll still have change leftover. So dissolving the fake space program and abolishing the Antarctic Treaty is my goal in life.
Speaker 2: But I'm doing it through films because I have to. We live in a.
Speaker 3: Society that if you don't entertain them, they're not even gonna listen, agreed, So I hear, I have to entertain them with truth, and I don't think anyone's tried to entertain with truth. I think people can bring truth to a documentary format, but usually with the truth documentary, whether it be just call it sasquash, call it you know, chemtrails.
Speaker 2: I mean they could be boring, so it can be yeah, and it can be very black pilling, it could be very nihilistic when you really realize how fucked we all are, and how we've been that way since day one. Everything we've learned is a lie.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: It's a very pressing pill.
Speaker 1: To swallow, I understand, right.
Speaker 2: But then you understand that there's a plan in place, and depending on what your religious beliefs are, or what you believe happens on creation or with spiritualistic whatever, whatever flavor you get down with, you understand who organized religions at all. None of them.
Speaker 3: I think they were all designed by the same puppet masters. I think if you actually go back in history you could see that Freemason's design. They created these religions to divert everybody, especially when the reset happened. They knew that these different types of people were gonna be They're going to force this melting pot in the peasant world lab rat world we live in now. They were going to force everybody in the center pond, which we're stuck in at the moment because of the treaty. But they knew that the only way to make those people fight amongst each other so we can build our new world order is religion. So they had organized religion stuff with different this one has this god, this one has this god. This one has a guy that walked on water. Apparently, this one has this, this one has this, all these stories so everyone could fight and have wars and kill each other while they're going ahead to plan their New World Order agenda. They need us fighting because if we're not fighting, then we need to fight someone as humans. It's how human nature is. We be fighting them, so they have to make us fight each other. They have many ways to do it's sports, race, race stuff.
Speaker 2: There's there's a million ways to do it.
Speaker 3: Politics obviously. Yeah, so, but yeah, that's the big one though. That's a big I mean, that's why they were okay with round to Earth versus Flat Earth talk in twenty sixteen. That's why they made documentaries like Netflix is behind the Curve and what's his name? The flat Earth guy who uh uh not Andrew, I forgot his name.
Speaker 2: He's a real big YouTube star, like millions and millions of ascribed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know you're talking about flat Earth.
Speaker 2: Documentary Mark Sergeant.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, he's another one, but no, it's another guy.
Speaker 2: They're just it's a joke.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's to make people think flat earthers are stupid. They live with their mom and that we live in a snow globe. You know, it's like none of that. I don't can test to any of that shit. So when people know that my films.
Speaker 2: Can never make Netflix or Amazon Prime, they won't allow it. Why not? We have to ask yourself, why not am I.
Speaker 3: Hurting anyone by giving us our opinion on where we live and satellites and our opinions on the challenger, all these facts and evidence and documents.
Speaker 2: Is that what's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: That's what a documentary is supposed to be about, is an alternative thing, Like here's our evidence that we're going to show you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Netflix won't allow this because it's too offensive, but they will have qts on. Yeah, they will blast that and it will be number one in the ratings and all that shit, and they'll pump it as long as they allow it.
Speaker 3: That's completely fine. And then then they have, you know, damaging films up the ass. Damaging documentaries meant, I mean just psychological warfare, psychological operation type of documentaries on there that they're trying to sell us truth, but it's all lies. So again I have to fight the good fight to even get my films out there. With these other films are being promoted, and it's like, you know, and the problem is like normal people, like in my life, even when the Flat Earth came out and I was all I was doing my thing in twenty sixteen, I have people like, hey man, we heard that you're a flat earth there it's you know, I'm like okay, and and they're like, well, we watched the documentary on Netflix, man, and yeah, we're we're just gonna you.
Speaker 2: Know, we love you, but we I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I lost people from like I have nothing to do with that documentary. That's that I don't agree with ninety percent of what's in there at all. But that's the point of them promoting a film like that is so a normal person that says, let me give in for one minute and just see what they're talking about. None of that is what we're talking about. But they show it, and they do this grand scale they promoted. They they you know, there's advertisements, go watch behind the Curve. Every mainstream platform is talking about it. Every news channel's talking about it. They're going into Mark Sarton's conferences. You know, Jimmy Kimmel lives there. Why is Jimmy Kimmel live there.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? So it's like, oh, I get what they're doing.
Speaker 3: They're they're they're doing that George Bush New type of thing. They're making the conspiracies that we're just you know, we're not spinning. And but we're in a snow globe and you know there's a glass piece of you know whatever that's called topper for your dinner plate that.
Speaker 2: Above us, Like, how do who said that? What are you talking about it? Do you? Let me ask you?
Speaker 3: Do you think that flat earthers think like we could write our name on a dome and enterretic are like Sean was here, there's a dome, Like is that what you think in your mind?
Speaker 2: Like all I have heard, No, I don't believe it all flat earthers. I've learned this much. And this is and I hate even having the flat earth talk because I feel like it's more or less just dividing the conspiracy community. And now we have infighting amongst ourselves on something that truly doesn't matter. And I know you're going to disagree with this. I know you're going to disagree with this, behoe, and let me make my point. I don't it's I understand where it's coming from. I understand whe're being lied to. I understand trying to wake people up all of that. But at the end of the day, we're still clocking into work Monday morning. We're still getting by our government.
Speaker 3: Man, they got you, bro, that's right where they want you.
Speaker 2: You know who. You know last time I clocked in the work was four years ago. That's because you're following a passion. You found a way to capitalize on it. And dude, I am so happy for you.
Speaker 3: Man, No, that's because I can manifest now and I can sungaze, I can do things that they will never teach you in school.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, and again you have a system that's working for you, and brother, I am happy as hell for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can't have you can't have a realistic manifestation and a power over yourself. If you're lost in space and you came from a monkey, you can't cherry pick your own theory. You came from a monkey, you mean nothing. And there's other planets bigger than this that are way more advanced than this, So your life can't really have meeting and you can't think there's a creator because a globe came from a big bang. So there's a lot of disconnects that you might cherry pick, but you can't.
Speaker 2: That is not at all how that works or cherry picking. I believe.
Speaker 3: I'm saying globers will globers love to cherry pick those thoughts.
Speaker 2: I believe I can believe it. The Creator. Still, No, you can't. It's a big Bang theory. The Creator caused the Big Bang. That's the first time I've ever heard that in my life.
Speaker 3: Really, start a book if you started a book that said the Creator started the Big Bang theory.
Speaker 2: No, not the Big Bang theory. I'm saying that God made the Big Bang happen. You can't make anything out of nothing. Only the Creator could do that.
Speaker 3: No Big Bang says that you can create nothing and have it explode. I mean nothing exploded and turned it into everything. That's what the Big Bang's saying.
Speaker 2: Well, the Big Bang is more of the how, not the why.
Speaker 3: Well would you agree or disagree that people that talk pro Big Bang and that we came from a big bang, whether that's mainstream people or not. Are they God fearing human beings or are they more of a religion?
Speaker 2: Is stupid type of people? What do you think they are? So I'm gonna answer your question with another one, bringing back to do I believe the flatter to believe that there's a glass dome that you can go up to it in Ordica and write on I have, and that was what led down this rabbit hole. I have heard so many different flat earthers say so many different theories as to what it could be. No one knows for sure, Okay, and I'm not using that to poke Holt. I get it. Do I believe that it is the Van Allen radiation belt and that's the firmament. Do I believe it's an actual glass glass dome? Do I believe it's a crystal? Do I believe it's some sort of extra force that doesn't fit into our periodic table?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Sure points to all of it. I have nothing to say for or against it. But in the same regard how many Christians believe or I would say, I got a big problem with most people that call themselves Christians. Though, you got to understand my standpoint on this. I'm not your typically you're not. Well, No, it's not that, it's just I have a different view than a lot of people because I actually try to follow the word as best I can, and I'm a horrible living representation of that. But that being said, do I mean the word of the Bible? Okay, the word of the Bible says in the beginning that was God. You're talking about that. You follow the word of the Bible as much as I can, as much as I can. Yes, would you skipped Genesis? No, I'm talking Genesis. It said God created it. It didn't say how God created it said he created in a day period. That's how much fucking time God wanted us to spend on it. He spent that much time in this entire book on that. And so toil my point, as far as it doesn't matter. You believe in manifestation. I believe in that in a sense, I believe in speaking things into existence.
Speaker 1: The Bible. There's one hundred and.
Speaker 2: Fifty verses in the Bible that say the earth is flat? So what would you? I don't get what you.
Speaker 1: Have I have to do with.
Speaker 2: I know more about it. I saw somewhere there was two hundred verses, and I have a list of them, and I do need to go down them individually.
Speaker 3: Is yeah with translation? Yeah, that's probably they could probably keep. There's probably going to be more coming. But here's the thing, though, When the Bible that you say you try to live by states over and over again that the Earth is fixed in its position and not moving, and that the sun, moon, and stars are rotating around us. That separates the seasons. There's tons of passages about it. That's again back to cherry picking. A lot of Globers like to cherry pick either their Bible or their religion, because being a heliocentric model believer is a religion. You don't have any evidence that we're spinning, you don't have any evidence of curvature, you don't have any evidence of anything that they're telling you that we're going four different speeds in four different directions, speeding up, slowing down, speeding up, slowing down. But then you go to a calm lake and the water's not even fucking moving. You can see the reflection of the goddamn mountain. Nothing is moving. But you don't want to trust your senses or your Bible.
Speaker 2: And that's the point the cherry picking. That is cherry picking. When you look at you, I'm not saying you're doing it, but the list of these two hundred verses. That's one hundred percent cherry picking. So when I say, I gotta do a deep dive in it, the same way I tell people not to cherry pick anything from anywhere, look at time, place, audience, and context. So when you see something in the Bible, when it's talking about the stars not moving, okay, why is that being said? Who is saying it? Who is he saying it too? Is this a parable about a lesson? Is this a story about existence? I can't say it this time one way or another. I have to do a deep dive on it. So I'm not negating it. I'm saying that I do not.
Speaker 1: Know it backwards and forwards.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to do a biblical flat earth show.
Speaker 3: You no, Do you know the Son of God used to be spelled s u n You know.
Speaker 2: That it depends on which translation you look at.
Speaker 3: And all the English history, the original, the original Bible is all said son of God. And if you understand the sun outside that local light in the sky, how much it actually means to us.
Speaker 2: We can't live without it, nor facts without it. So you know I've never heard that, by the way, about the s u n being up until a certain point, I've never seen it. So think about it.
Speaker 3: If you think about it, that's the only thing that actually does walk on water. Go to the beach and prove me wrong. You see the reflection of the sun on the water and its arms are doing this across the horizon. Not only that, but God says that you cannot get to the Kingdom unless you go through the sun.
Speaker 1: I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 2: That's a portal.
Speaker 3: I've been saying that shit, that's the highest vibration. If you're vibrating that high of the stun, when you ascend here, you are going to the Kingdom in my opinion, because you're mass the test of Mario Brothers.
Speaker 2: This is a Mario Brothers game.
Speaker 3: We're in, brother and you might be on level twelve, which is better than all most of society, people like me on level forty. We're just trying to help you get there because once you get to a certain level, like Santos Bonacci level one hundred mics stood. Once you get to that level, you'll ascend with peace. Man, you're immortal son.
Speaker 2: You talk about Jesus, you understand that was actually a historical guy. Who walked the earth. Even atheists have to agree with that because it's been proven. Now you talk about walking on water and all these things. Look the miracles of Jesus. Understand that they are in fact miracles. They cannot be explained with science. But there's also thousands of eyewitness reports. I don't accept anything you just said, though, Why because you can't prove it? No, it's because I don't trust history. Okay, So let me ask you. Do you believe that the American Civil War actually took place? I'm not talking about the reasons why or the fallouts? Da da da? Do you believe the Battle of Gettysburg actually took place?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think a lot of these wars actually took place. I think that the reason they started and the reason they ended are completely bullshit.
Speaker 2: But okay, fair, So let's take it a little bit back. Do you believe Alexander the Great actually rode for seven years and conquested as they say, he did not really mess? Okay, the same thing.
Speaker 3: About Copernicus Galileo. Here, you know these guys knew the earth was round two thousand years ago?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, no, I'm hearing you, dude.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask I believe.
Speaker 3: I don't believe any of these stories. I think they're all modern stories that are taught as history.
Speaker 2: Okay, so tell me where you personally draw the line. I'm not trying to discredit you. I've actually been trying to get to this because everybody I asked, they say, nineteen fifty on back they don't believe shit, or eighteen hundred on back, and I want to hear your reason. Why, So where do you draw the line?
Speaker 3: I draw the line generally speak in late eighteen hundreds, mid eight teen hundreds, because as far as people don't think this, there were videos, there.
Speaker 2: Were photos back then.
Speaker 3: The yeah, I know that there were were actually taught universally that there was then, by the way.
Speaker 2: But there was.
Speaker 3: And when you look at the old structures of our lost history of different probably everywhere across the plane, I mean every continent had these buildings and structures that looked like were designed for giants. It looks like they were built for larger humans, and that construction can't be even be pretended to be redesigned today. I look at it like this man. The simple fact that I'm thirty eight years old and as of two years ago, before two years ago. I did not even know that there was that there were these buildings and lost civilization type of tartaria whatever people call it.
Speaker 2: That existed.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know that the Chicago fire was them trying to burn them down, trying to burn them down.
Speaker 2: What are you burning down?
Speaker 3: You're burning down our real history. With free energy, everyone knew the Earth was a stationary plane. There was no agendas, everyone had a higher vibration. Everyone gave for free, everyone bartered, everyone was great.
Speaker 2: There was probably giants. I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but there was probably mixed types of stuff going on here, and who knows what happened. I'm not going to sit here and say the world reset. It definitely looks that way to me, but.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of evidence to say we had a couple of hard resets correct.
Speaker 3: So again with the hard reset comes false history. You can't say that, well, no, we had a reset, but that's still the same Copernicus history. You know, they're just still going to continue, you know, they're going to keep teaching the facts. No, the new people that come in decide to start a new world order against humanity and bring people in by trains and bring babies in from the outer lands and have this lab rat island. I call it Lake, Big Lake we live in now of lab rats and and them figuring out what they're going to do to rule us all in the process. You think I'm gonna sit there and go, Wait, they light about all these buildings. They lie about the civilization right before us. They lied about there was even no one here. In the mid eighteen hundreds. You see these pictures of San Francisco and there's zero human beings in it.
Speaker 2: It's old rush hit everyone. Where is everyone?
Speaker 3: So why don't Why didn't I know this until thirty six years old? It's because it's true. Because they're hiding it. They're they're they're they hide the books about more continents and more land when they purposely hide stuff, and I have to dig and dig and dig to find it. I don't have to dig, defy Copernicus. I don't have to dig to find Alexander the Great. I don't have to dig to find Queen Elizabeth stories. I don't have to dig because these are the stories. They're they're galileos, and they're all this stuff. This guy with a eighteenth sixteen hundred whatever year that was has a telescope, probably what a two X We'll give them a three X zoom. It was the sixteen, I'll give them a three X zoom. I'll just for safety purposes a three X zoom. That's our iPhones are better now. But he could tell by doing this that the Earth is a ball. So that's the main story where Todd school as a guy said, Look, I have this telescope.
Speaker 2: Let me go like this.
Speaker 3: Oh I see another moon up there. Yeah, we're a ball. Look up at your ceiling. What shape are your lights?
Speaker 2: The light bulb it slobe? Yeah, spherical? Does that determine the floor? Now?
Speaker 3: I mean, let's be real. So again, just base off the simple fact that we're all taught the earth's a ball because a guy with a hat named Columbus he saw a boat go down the curve. Well, we've debunked that for eight nine straight years now, and I'll debunk it in your face with any any sort of nikon p. Nine hundred or p. One thousand, I will bet every cent I have and every cent I will have in the future that I will bring that boat back in once you think it went.
Speaker 2: Over your little curve.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Columbus, I mean Pernicus was wrong or whoever. So they're wrong, they're debunked. Now let's tell you about this two X guy. Well, he's wrong because when I zooming on that dot in the sky, it's not two X, it's one twenty X. And I can see that it's a frequency of vibration underneath water. So I can see it myself. I don't need you, or science, or school or the History channel to tell me what the fuck's above me and to tell me what I'm on.
Speaker 2: You can do these things yourself.
Speaker 3: But all the pseudo science they tell us about that we're spinning one thousand miles an hour, and we're going around the Sun at sixty six thousand, six hundred miles an hour, six six six always with them, and that's how much we're traveling around the Sun. And then we're going millions of miles now around the galaxy, and everything's going in a crazy beehive. But yet we have the same stars circling our head for thousands of years now. Oliver Anchis wrote about the same stars, no change in parallax, no change of brightness. They're the same goddamn stars. Besides Polaris. Every star goes around it. Polaris doesn't move. So if we're behiven doing all this stuff, we should have new stars every night.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you two questions. Left, Two questions. We talk about the ancients, all right, And again, you're very passionate about this, and I can hear it, and it sounds like you're getting defensive. And I don't want you to think I'm coming at you. I thoroughly enjoyed your your products, sir, I really want you. I promise I'm not getting defensive. Man, Okay, I don't. Nothing's personal, Okay, making sure, making sure, all right? So two things. One with the ancient Greeks. Now, the argument that the ancient Greeks knew that the Earth was round, and this and this right. But the argument that I hear from the flat Earth community is that all ancient religions, for the religions, knew that the Earth was flat. So if we're talking about ancient Greece, the Titan Atlas that is made to hold up the Earth, why is it always round? That's not a new adaptation. Even the ancient Greeks knew that he was holding up a round Earth. So where did we get round, then it was meant to be flat, but they kind of just got that one fucked up, and they're the only isolated case, even though India had similar things and China had similar things. Now granted that was small sex, it was not the entire nation as we see it today. I get it. But basically, this flat versus round debate has been going on for a couple of millennia, give or take. Disagree, Okay, help me out here.
Speaker 3: Well again, talk to anyone above the cut. It's getting close now ninety eight, ninety nine, but it's going to be harder and harder every year that passes, because they're dying off. But in the next level, my film from last year, we had one hundred and five year old on there and she said that all public schools and there was no talk of a globe. It was they taught the Earth was flat. It was common knowledge.
Speaker 2: It was like, but was holding up a globe? Okay?
Speaker 3: Can you prove that that that was actually here on Earth in the eighteen hundreds or seventeen hundreds?
Speaker 2: Can you I can prove that that statue has been there since the ancient Greeks? Yeah, okay, I mean saying how how do you how can you prove that? I know I'm asking, I'm being genious. That's like saying, do you believe the coliseum was here back then? Like, yeah, there's a lot of documentation to say so, the massive statue of Atlas and all of the written doc documentation as far as what we know about the Greek religion, the entire pantheon of the gods, the depictions, the paintings, the cults that followed. Yeah, we have a lot of documentation to say that that was what they thought.
Speaker 1: If we're going Greek, though, you can't just cherry pick off of it because usn't as an example for an example. I mean, you've talked a lot about how Greek it's all mythology, right. You were just talking last night about how old boy like he came in somebody's bread.
Speaker 2: Shows the Egyptian religion. I swear to God. These people that think that somehow Tauth and Osiris are like the way to enlighten, I'm like, you realize Tauth is wearing his nephew's com crown on his head. That's really what that is. Please read into egyptology.
Speaker 1: Right, But what I'm saying is like Obviously, like Thor and Odin and Loki, these are all fictional characters. So whenever we're talking about a statue of a fictional character, it doesn't matter if they're claiming that it was a ball or if it was flat.
Speaker 2: He's holding up the earth because that was his punishment.
Speaker 1: A fictional character holding up a possible fictional thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if we're going in the realm of fiction on fiction, then it does matter. The entire stories could put But my point is if he was supposed to be holding up the earth, the Greeks would have made it flat if they believed that it was a flat earth. Yeah, but how would you not know that?
Speaker 3: In the reset of the mid eighteen hundreds, when the Freemason's white wives called free Mason Freemasonry, they got the all the tartarian stuff they got they own now because the world reset, they're free Masons.
Speaker 2: They got all of it for free. What are they going to do with it? The free Masons came around the sixteen hundreds. Where do you get the hard reset in the eighteen that the Masons took over?
Speaker 3: Oh, it looks like the Masons told you that story that they came in the sixteen hundreds didn't.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's arguably they go back way further than that. But the Free and accepted Masons into I'm not talking about all Freemasonry. I'm talking about the current agenda. The current New World order has been built for over one hundred years.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: These guys that now, they're the ones that took over and they burned down Chicago. They burned these buildings down. They hid it all from us. They also created characters, and sure enough they're all Free Masons. Copernicus, Galileo, Eris Fostines, all these people in their artists impressions, which looks like they're all drawn from the same guy, but.
Speaker 2: They all lived in different eras.
Speaker 3: But you see these artists impressions of these characters, as I call them, all the characters you're talking about. I don't care if they're Greek, I don't care what they are. How do you know that that happened? That it's a story. You can choose to believe the story, or you can choose to not believe their story. When I look at all their stories, even the most of the stories. We're all taught in history class today, and we were taught in school when we were young. It's all the same, so it hasn't changed. All the history is a lie. So I can't bank on how hard would it be. Let's just fantasize the Freemasons said, you know what, we got this and we're going to take all this stuff and start this giant new world order. And you do all this stuff and hide all this history and hide all the truth from everybody, which is what the world we're living in now.
Speaker 2: It's all hidden.
Speaker 3: And how hard would it be for let's just say eighteen eighty four, or they're going to start a new curriculum and they're gonna start a new history, and they're gonna make up their own They're gonna say, look, we got guys from three thousand years ago that agree with us.
Speaker 2: What are we gonna name them? Call them Copernicus?
Speaker 3: Okay, cool Copernicus, and before they hit the school books. Because none of this was taught to people one hundred years ago. You have, that's one thing you have to understand. There was no and that's what you said. That's why I had to interrupt. You said that this has been going on for thousands of years.
Speaker 2: Back and forth.
Speaker 3: No, that's the story that they told you about the globe years ago.
Speaker 2: What was the literacy rate in America one hundred years ago? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Of course they what did they sell you on? Because they were a lot more advanced and smarter than we are. You got to put your ego aside. Man, you think that happened the Internet is cool?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's nothing to do with the Internet. You know that. I could show you a book.
Speaker 3: From eighteen ninety eight that they were talking about flat screen TVs and electric cars and advanced civilizations because it was in the outer lands stuff, all the stuff we have now hit. It's been out for a long time. They want us to think that we're the superior era. We're the superior generation. We have the best technological advances. Ever, although we can't go back to the moon nineteen sixty nine. Equipment can only get there, and we can't do it anymore. We lost the technology. No, no, they want you to think that we're smarter and better and bigger than all of our ancients. But the truth is our ancients lived off of free energy, free clean water, and they lived a lot hella longer than we did, so they must have been doing something right.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a huge misconception, is that we've evolved into the smartest of the possible race. You know what I'm saying, Like everybody.
Speaker 3: The way they can sell you on it is you evolve from a monkey, So of course we're the smartest breed.
Speaker 1: Right And also by thinking that, you know, the people at the top are the smartest and the most evolved, and we have the best technology and the best electronics and everything. There's no reason for us to venture anywhere else anywhere else, right, Like, there's no reason for us to invent anything. There's no reason for us to explore, no reason at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I was saying what the literacy rate was. I am not equating literacy to brain activity. I'm saying, though, you're saying they could have spun the education to be whatever they want taught in schools, because who would have stopped them. The literacy rate was so low the adults wouldn't been able to refute it because they couldn't read the books their kids are being taught in school to tell them one way or another. Either way, I'm not saying they were dumb. They were very in tune and very smart to the world around them. They were very in tune with nature, they were very in tune with their bodies. They knew how to get things done. It was a different time, but I'm not saying a worse time by any means. Education across the board has gotten better and has gotten worse in some regards as time has gone on.
Speaker 1: It is the Rockefeller school system. Indeed, it's the Rockefeller School system. Do you think they're gotten better?
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, I'm saying, like reading, it's gotten better. The education and religion has destroyed humanity. It's destroyed it, absolutely, And I know this. I know this firsthand, bro from from whenever I was in school and now seeing the schoolwork that my eleven year old is doing.
Speaker 1: True, it is. It makes no goddamn sense.
Speaker 2: How many genders are there? Get back to sixty four sixty? I'm sorry, it's called biology.
Speaker 3: There's actually, and it will continue to get worse until it's gone.
Speaker 2: Education will never be what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Truth, there's really any besides your math and your you know, curse, your laying cursive whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm the base.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about science and history and social even geography. It's a lie. It's a lie. You know you could compare geography every ten years. They lie to you every ten years. Now Greenland's this big, Now, this one's down here, now this that this big. Now, Antarctica is this small the fuck out here. It's all lies to confuse you. So you go, well, I don't know. I can't chart the whole world, so I'll just take their word for it.
Speaker 1: Flat Earth is so huge, bro, because so many things go into it. Most people think, oh, well, they just think that the Earth is a disk, and so they're just idiotic. Well no, because right, but look at the things of what the flat earthers have discovered. You know, if it wasn't for flat earthers, I would venture to say that nobody would be calling out NASA. And like, I'm just throwing that out.
Speaker 2: Flat earthers are on some shit and I cannot refute a lot of the points the flat earthers make. Let me say one.
Speaker 3: More thing to you, brother with love. You said earlier that it doesn't matter. You still got work right, that the Earth being flat doesn't change anything.
Speaker 2: Like I still need to parent my children, I still have a relationship with you. Know what I'm saying, it doesn't actually change. Let me ask you Let me ask you some retort.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you some questions about that to see if you still maybe you'll change your mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, Would it matter to.
Speaker 3: You that there's three hundred and fifty continents in the world A post to seven.
Speaker 1: And see how many times have I ever no?
Speaker 2: No, no, no? The game is yes or no?
Speaker 1: Okay. Would it matter to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Would it matter to you and your family that there's actually three hundred and fifty continents in this world?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd care about that.
Speaker 3: Would it matter to you and your family that your your paycheck is going to a fraudulent space agency, see when it could be going right back into your pocket?
Speaker 2: It matters to me. But there's no if stopping that taxes are gonna happen. Whether I like it or not. That's false.
Speaker 3: But I agree that it's it's a it's a far fetch, but it's definitely not irrevers is nothing is irrevers not irreversible. Man?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: But would it matter to you that there's free technology and free energy and clean water?
Speaker 2: Does that matter to you?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Because you don't have that now, So I hope it should matter to you. You don't have clean water.
Speaker 2: The globe versus flatter didn't make dirty water human greedy corruption.
Speaker 3: Then if you think you're on a globe, then you're gonna have no mission in life to go explore what I just told you. Everything I just told you that you agreed would what it would matter.
Speaker 2: You cannot have on a globe the exploration that I would seek. And again, you and Jonathan believe that that type of exploration is impossible. And that was the other question I wanted to bring up with SpaceX and Elon. We'll get to that in a minute, but the type of exploration that I would be more interested in. And yes, if you were to say that they have found a new continent quote unquote new, they've known about it for forever and they've lied to us, Well, yeah, why don't you go to the news right now? It's just not on CNN.
Speaker 3: But there's eighteen thousand press releases a few weeks ago that said that Japan found seven thousand islands, and do you know about that?
Speaker 2: Well? Were these these tiny islands or were these huge? Because I heard about them.
Speaker 3: So I'm still asking you a question, a general question. Did you know about that I.
Speaker 2: Heard about Japan? Or I didn't hear about Japan. I heard that they found they quote unquote found a new chain of islands quote unquote new somewhere in the coast of or around the sea of Japan. No, no, no quotes.
Speaker 3: Though it's seven They said seven thousand islands.
Speaker 2: Have been discovered. So I hadn't heard the number, and I didn't hear who found it, but I heard somewhere.
Speaker 3: My point is is that if they just discovered seven thousand new islands.
Speaker 2: But they've had satellites, have had images of this earth this whole time, and they just discovered them, right.
Speaker 3: Geography is a lie. What they're doing is called self disclosure.
Speaker 2: I know you know what that means.
Speaker 3: They're doing self disclosure and revelation and method combined them opinion. Because they're getting ready to prepare for this treaty. It's going to be over when the Antara Treaty ends. I don't think the humanity, and that's my goal is by the time it ends that humanity is already on board that there could be hiding more land. So they're not going to allow that treaty to be resigned to their nation. Russia is currently either pulling out or have already pulled out of the treaty. So if you're in Russia listening to this, I'm sure it's rare. But if you're in Russia listening to this podcast right now, you technically legally double check though it's either almost done or it's done. You technically legally can get in the ship and go past the sixtieth Parallel, even though the border there is probably owned by a different country. See that's a trap. At that point they release its own nation from the treaty. But you still can't go there because when you get to the sixtieth parallel, where Antarctica begins, where the ice shelves are, you're already gonna be picked up on radar one thousand miles before that and turned around by force. Anyways, So that's why you guys got to watch the next level, because in that film, someone is traveling too far south and they get stopped by force, and they send a drone after him to make sure they left.
Speaker 2: You can't. I don't care if you have.
Speaker 3: One hundred boats, giant ships, one hundred all stacked with people, truths, whatever, all in there, they're going to turn you around. You can't freely explore past the sixtieth parallel south. You can't do it. It doesn't matter who you are, how much money you have, you can go to Antarctica. There's a little peninsula south to South America which is bigger than Florida.
Speaker 2: I'm just giving you that.
Speaker 3: It's a big, fucking big chunk of land. Okay, so that's where they If you spend twenty grand right now, you can go to Antarctica about twenty grand, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Which I don't want to do that with you. By the way, we need to make a cult to conspiracy trip sooner or rather than later.
Speaker 1: You know, it would be fun, but it would.
Speaker 3: You think that the area fifty one is secure. You cannot there in every language. You cannot travel past the sixtieth parallel. You will be shot, You will be.
Speaker 2: Turned around and jailed by force.
Speaker 3: If you even try to go past the sixty of parallel, something really.
Speaker 2: Really bad it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm trying to bring this attention to the masses, because can they stop billions of us?
Speaker 2: And the answer is no.
Speaker 3: But as much as a far fetched stepping stone as that sounds, I know it's something I can accomplish.
Speaker 2: I know it is because it's an attainable goal. It's not impossible.
Speaker 3: Well that's the only way though, to actually have change in this world. And even if you think the world's a spinning pair, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: If we go over there collectively and see that there are three hundred and fifty continents, you can't talk to me. You can't talk to me about a sphere anymore.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 3: You have to understand that they took the world we knew, put the earth on a flat piece of paper. Okay, you've seen the flatter maps and all that stuff. That's just that's just what pilots use. I don't know that my uncle was a pilot. That's what they use. There's no globular structure. Now there's software in the airplanes that show you this three D obvious CGI ball of your point A to point B. Shortest way to do it is a straight line. And even though you're in the plane going straight the whole time, we brought spirit levels up there. If anything, it's going to degree up, not going down a ball. Okay, But the point is that whether it be in an airplane or anything else. There's hundreds and hundreds of ways to prove that we're not spinning. There's hundreds and hundreds of ways to prove that everything is level. The horizon out the airplane rises to.
Speaker 2: Your eye level. It wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: There's so many flaws in the globe and what's supposed to be happening and what we're supposed to be feeling and seeing, and none of it is experienced, none of it. We don't experience any of it. None of us do. And the only reason that we hold on to the ball and we say, well, I'm still in this camp, it's because it's a or B ego or you don't want to be made fun of. And that's the thing I make films to assure you, brother, that once you wake up to this there is the people getting made fun of are going to be the globers because they're going to be in the same category as maskers and jabbers. They already are in my world. They already are in my world. But I'm giving people breaks on the process. It's like the people like yourself, truth seekers. It's like you only got that first jab to me, you're talking globe, But that's just your first job. Right now, I can see it in you that you're not going to get the second job, and meaning I see it in you that you're not going to keep defending something that you know nothing about, and that there's no evidence for not a statue that someone told you about. I'm talking about advidence. That's not evidence.
Speaker 2: You have no.
Speaker 3: Proof that you're spinning globe, but you defend it like it's true. And that's the problem is that once we can give up our ego and go, you know what, I have no evidence that we're on a ball, that's a great starting point because then you can actually look at the evidence that we're not spending and that the sun, moon of stars are very small and right above our heads at all times. That's the only way that seasons work in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me the second point I did want to bring up, and we got off on some tangents on that one, but also stayed on point. I love this topic because it's kind of weird. It does that you go all over but you're still on on focus. It's wild like that, man. But anyway, anyway, so elon musk Okay, start in SpaceX, the Falcon nine rocket, which is the quote unquote reusable rocket systems and all of this. I actually personally know two people that worked on those rockets at Stennis Air Force Base in Mississippi. They were actually the design engineer and one of the rocket engineers, which right themselves. This was the Merlin rockets. So if do you believe that these rockets actually are real, I'm not saying that they can actually make it to space or any of that. Do you believe that these are actual crafts that are actually being shot up? Do you believe these are holograms? What do you believe that my people were working on at that base or do you believe it was absolute nons since they were getting paid to just stare at a computer screen.
Speaker 3: I think that just like the NASA employee that prints the cartoons in their magazine, I think that they're just innocent bystanders. I think that they also believe in the agenda. They wouldn't be working there if they didn't. But at the same time, I don't think it's their haunt. I don't think it's their fault, but they I know people. I know people that said that they worked on satellite pieces for NASA, So satellites are real. I said, do you know what NASA did with those satellites once they got them in their hands, they had tasted them to a fucking balloon and they put them up. There were you there for that? And they're like, well no, but no, I don't think they did that. I'm like, would you have known? Well, no, that's not my department. I'm like, that's the point. You can make something, You could be a part of something and then not know anything else after that. That's it, because they do need those parts.
Speaker 2: But this wasn't federal funny. This was Elon Musk with SpaceX. So what do you believe these particular people were same thing, same thing different. I don't think the US.
Speaker 3: Federal government and NASA have any hand in SpaceX or funding.
Speaker 2: I mean I believe that was the intent. I'm not saying that they don't have a hand in it, that the government and everything. No.
Speaker 3: The reason space says is this is because everyone lost face in NA everyone lost faith in NASA. Every NASA was getting exposed every fucking day, and their own platforms, Google, YouTube, all of them were getting exposed for NASA's fraudulent behavior. They pumped up SpaceX quicker than anything they've ever pumped up. It was the greatest thing in the world. Who the fuck was NASA when SpaceX came out? So they had to pump up a new guy, and a new guy and a new hero for everything, because well, he's not a government entity.
Speaker 2: Why do you think they did it.
Speaker 3: They did it because everyone was half the world was waking up, so they needed to make sure that the ones that were kind of waking up to flat Earth were like, wait, now, hold on, there's a whole other company doing it now, and what are they doing. Well, they're setting stuff up to test out the firmament. And that's the problem that people don't understand is that NASA they just put on a light show. As far as I know, they have helium balloon type of bouncy houses as most of their rockets.
Speaker 2: See Space six is essentially controlled up.
Speaker 3: I don't Oh yeah, for sure, anything Elon Musk is doing is controlled out. He's got handlers up the ass. He's a big part of this agenda. He's a big player. But here's the thing. My point was is that a lot of these rockets from NASA, from from the sixties to today, they are if you you can even look, you can even just watch any space shuttle going up. It's bouncing around in the wind. It's supposed to be a million pounds, and actually when it takes off, it goes up and then comes back down again. That's a million pounds doing that. What are we talking about? That doesn't make any sense, but it does if it's just a bouncy house, and you see that. When they go up in the air, they just kind of hover and float and they level out and they're going really fucking slow. Now, just like a just something with like a think of a giant bouncy house in the sky. And then they land in the ocean because they have to launch.
Speaker 2: Them all by where the ocean is. They can't watch them in in Maine.
Speaker 3: And they lands in Illinois. That would never happen. They have to launch them by the ocean. There's no other way to do it. But no, there are some rockets that actually do go up in the air and then they level out and then they land them in the oceans and they go collect them.
Speaker 2: It's as simple as that.
Speaker 3: That's why you see a helicopter surrounding the entire area during every launch because nobody can see where they're landing them in the ocean.
Speaker 2: No one can be around. It's already scoped out.
Speaker 3: You know how many delays and cancels there are and launches, it's because someone spotted that. You can't they can't take any risks that someone sought or they got to kill them them.
Speaker 2: They did, just have to.
Speaker 3: They have to do it by the ocean to get away with it.
Speaker 2: Now. SpaceX is out out thunk NASA.
Speaker 3: SpaceX has hologram technology for some of their rocket launches where there's people that go with their own cameras. And by the way, you can't go up to the launch. You gotta be I think it's ten to twenty miles back. Sure, So when you're that far back, if you see an eight billion dollar hologram, go in the air and do this and then disappear into the sky with no smoke trail. Go watch some of SpaceX's launches. There's no smoke trail at all. They do a little smoke cgi show on the ground, or maybe they have little smoke shows buttons on the ground and smoke comes up. But that fucking thing going up has a little baby tail of orange zero smoke.
Speaker 2: That makes no sense.
Speaker 3: So that Disney's already launched their holograms at their little Walt Disney Center where they put on this hologram show and they show you. They show you a rocket in the middle, and it looks better than that half of SpaceX of stuff. Now, the SpaceX stuff that's real that goes up. I put some of that in my film with me because they I think eli must what they wanted to do again with revelation and method and Operation Disclosure that we're living in now, this new operation of full disclosure, which is happy it's gonna come, so you're gonna be a flat Earth or whether you want to or not, because we're in this is the dis close your time in humanity. But the problem I have is that people don't realize what Elon must, the technology he has up there, what it's actually doing. Everyone saw that tadpole looking thing going across the sky, right.
Speaker 2: All this is new?
Speaker 3: Why didn't NASA do any of that? Why Why have we never seen that effect before? What's what's different Elon? Well, what he's doing is he's actually surfing above your fucking head and you see water dragging like a boat, you know, so and I've seen it with my own eyes.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: It is definitely water above us. And none of that's coming down. It's not gonna rain in five minutes. It's gonna take probably a week to come down. So how high they're up, But you see the water or it's contained, like I think, like an H three hydrogen that is impenetrable, just like below.
Speaker 2: You can't get through it no matter who you are.
Speaker 3: But if it is a firmament of water, an ocean above us, like your Bible actually says, by the way, but if the water's above is real, they're fucking surfing on it. And I saw what my own eyes when I was pumping gas once in Bely Hills and I look up and I go, holy, that was the first time in life.
Speaker 2: I go, oh, that's definitely an ocean above.
Speaker 3: Dude, they are They're fucking surfing above me. And everyone's like, wow, they're in space. I'm like, you think they're in space. I'm like, what do you think that is up there? Something that's like eight thousand miles wide by two thousand miles wide, you think you could still see that craft? You can't see a jet at cruising altitude.
Speaker 2: Bro, And that's what eight miles right.
Speaker 3: You think you could see something the same size as the seven fifty seven. You think you could see that two hundred and fifty miles away and you could see some tadpole coming out of it.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. It's you can't see that with your eyes. Period zero. Ask you sputnick back in the day when it was making its streaks across the sky and everybody in certain times, everybody had certain latitudes, would go outside and they could see it across the sky, but it was only during certain times. Do you believe that that goes back even then? What do you think that was at that time? Keep in mind, our aerospace technology was not what.
Speaker 3: It was now, same thing as it is now.
Speaker 2: We didn't even have jets at that time. We'll actually take it back. We did have turbine engines at that time.
Speaker 3: We did have jets. And again, the technology that we have now, they've had.
Speaker 2: For a long time.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so trust me, if if we have it now, they had it, then let's put it that way. But no, I mean, all they gotta do is B two bomber mock it up. Put some LED lights. If you'd think led lights didn't exist back then. You've got another thing coming to that.
Speaker 2: It did.
Speaker 3: So they had all this technology ready to go, they didn't know what it was going to do. These are tests on the American people, not even the American the world.
Speaker 2: These are tests.
Speaker 3: All these tests in the forties, fifties, and sixties are operations Operation High Jump, Operation Dominique. Why are you sending up missiles straight in the air and then it explodes against something?
Speaker 2: What was it exploding against? What? They had no idea what was above them?
Speaker 3: And the problem is that with this globe theory in general, to me, especially when you bring up Greeks and these.
Speaker 2: These guys knew, they knew he had the thing in the statue. How did they know? Did they go up there with a rocket? No? What they do? How did they know the ball? No?
Speaker 3: How did they know generally that it was a ball unless you go up there and fucking go, oh, look down, it's a ball. And who did that for the first time NASA in nineteen sixty nine. Now, the problem with NASA in nineteen sixty nine, that was the first time any human being went up to see if we're a ball? Okay, right, So when they go to the moon the studio. But when they go to the moon, you know, they didn't even say the word earth in any Apollo mission effort. They never even said the word earth because they don't want you thinking about it. They don't want you thinking about that cartoon behind them. Whatever they were doing, they don't want you to think about that. They're not going to zoom in on it. They're not going to show you earth spinning. They're going to show you a dust on the bottom. They're going to show you their golf clubs. They're going to show you their hoopti cars driving around. They're going to show you whatever the fuck they want. They're not going to show you where you live, because they're in a studio. They can't.
Speaker 1: The best Stanley Kubrick Kubrick movie ever made.
Speaker 3: Well, that's my point though, is that it's like the first time anyone ever saw what we lived on.
Speaker 2: Was a show.
Speaker 3: It was a hoax. What have you got since then? What has there been since then to prove where we live?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Now?
Speaker 3: How did Universal Pictures have a globe spinning.
Speaker 2: In nineteen twenty? How'd they do that? Whoa hold on?
Speaker 3: No one's been up there yet that this was nineteen nineteen twenty is one of the worst years in humanity. A priest named George Lemitree says, oh, we came from a big bang.
Speaker 2: That was nineteen twenty.
Speaker 3: Rockefeller started on the Board of Education in nineteen twenty, and then now they're saying, oh, well, yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a globe. We live on a globe put in the start of every movie.
Speaker 3: But we haven't even pretended to go up there and fake it yet, fucking care put it in the beginning of every movie. It's been the same thing spinning since nineteen twenty. How did you know Africa was that big? How did you know Africa was here and America is here? You haven't even gone up more than ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Feet, ever, So how do you know any of this? You don't. So if unless I see it with my own eyes, I can't believe it. No, a's lunch, You see it with your own ice.
Speaker 3: You can't pretend to know it's real and brainwash the nation since nineteen twenty to nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 2: And then here comes gut check time nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 3: We can't just keep doing this, guys, We can't just keep doing this about it.
Speaker 2: It's been forty five years.
Speaker 3: We've just been doing this about this impossible sphere we're on. We got to do something, fake moon landing, don't say the word Earth, don't focus on Earth. Take one photo of it, Take a million photos of the studio set, release one photo to the world. Make that a universal photo. Put on everyone's iPhone and come out. Do everything we can.
Speaker 2: To just wall. You know, we got one picture. I mean, you know that's a you know, that's where you live. That's all the evidence you have.
Speaker 3: We should be talking about the photos, the real photos and videos of Earth from space, but you haven't brought it up once because there's none.
Speaker 2: I want the flat Earth community to find, and I know there's got to be at least one out there. There has to be a retired college physics professor that is now a flat Earther that would like to come out and say, listen, this is the math and this is what they made me teach. Let's talk. There's got to be one of these out here. And I'm not saying that it was silent and he was silenced. Wait what and he was silenced? I've never heard of this, bro hold on, this is a new revelation. To me, Hold on, what are you talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of his name up to I could see him what Brian, Brian Mullen is his name, Brian Mullen.
Speaker 2: He was a professor or something. He was an everything.
Speaker 3: He had more certificates than anyone I've ever known, and he was completely upside down with our theories. And once he started doing math and physics on a board, he started to blow.
Speaker 2: His own mind.
Speaker 3: And then he started having a YouTube channel and he blew up. And now he's disappeared. Since twenty eighteen, no one's heard from him, no one's seen him. He was my idol during this and he disappeared. He I mean, you know, there's threat, there's talks of he was suicided.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't have any evidence in that, and I want to put that out there. But at the same time, that was the guy you could still go watch Brian Mullen. I'm sure there's stuff on bit shoot, I'm sure there's stuff out there on Brian Mullen.
Speaker 2: Dude, we will be doing a dive on this one.
Speaker 3: Mullin or Muler, Brian Mullen, Mullen, I'm ninety sure Brian Mullen.
Speaker 2: We're gonna dig on this because I want to get I know you've seen Professor Dave right, Professor Dave he goes. He got into it with David Wyss on a show once before. He is this guy who basically, oh.
Speaker 3: The guy with Sean atw I just don't with today with the setup. Yeah, that was shot Atwood show too with Dave weiss Y.
Speaker 2: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: The guy that already.
Speaker 3: Did you see the video last week that when viral he got out already he's not a professor. They caught him on camera from years ago saying I pay to get scripts and then I he's a paid agent, he admitted, And he admitted that he pays people because he knows nothing on topics and science. He's not a He goes, I'm not a professor of anything. He goes, I pay people out of his mouth. I pay people for scripts, and then I study the scripts and then I go do my thing and get my money. So he is a paid agent, and he is a shill. He's a complete shill. So and I remember a couple of clips from that debate, now that you brought it up, all he kept.
Speaker 2: Doing was Okay, that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. And you know what's funny, We've actually had We've had some people come on and you know, message us on Instagram or on the podcast or whatever, and they'll say, you keep on having all these flat earthers on the show, why don't you get a professional glober the ranks of civilization. I'm like, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: You want me to get a just and to the to the people that have messaged, just listen, I know where you're, where you're coming from, and I hear you.
Speaker 1: But but they mentioned professor Dave. That's that's who they referend. That's my point.
Speaker 2: I want to get a professor, an actual professor, right, Well, okay, I would like to get Neil deGrasse Tyson if he was to flip to a flat Earth model already denied us. I heard about this, yeah, he all.
Speaker 3: I've heard multiple people already set It was already on Joe Rogan's website, bro, it was all. The debate was already set up and executed Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan. As we know with the beef of flat Earth and round Earth for years now, Joe Eddie was getting sick of it, and Eddie goes, look, you get your guy, I'll get my guy.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing. I never watched the episode of when that would happen, but I guess because it never happened.
Speaker 3: Joe Joe, Joe announced on the air he's gonna have Eric Debae live on the air skype in, and actually Joe says skype in from his little flat Earth wherever he is across the flat Earth. So he's making fun of it, and he goes, you know, he's got the Neil degres Tyson on the show, and it's it's schedule, it was on its website. Eric was excited. Eric got told right away Neil is declining this. Neil's declining it.
Speaker 2: And then Neil came on.
Speaker 3: Joe's show and Joe brought it up and said, hey, you were supposed to go on the air with one of these flat earthers. And Neil's like, no, no, no, no, no, I'm not going to do that. I'm no, no, no, no, I'm not doing that. And then he tried to spin it and say, why don't we just put all the flat earthers in a rocket and set them to space. And he starts laughing, and even Joe, who is not obviously not a flat earther, said yeah, no.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that that's what they're trying to do here, Like they're trying to destroy you, bro. Like they're not looking the they're not acting like it's fake, like this is fake, like we're playing, we're joking. None of us think, none of us is playing around with this topic. And Neil knows that. But Neil's handlers knew that his legacy and possibly the Globe would have been over with thirty to fifty million people watching that show. And Neil degress Tyson would have no punch in that fight. He wouldn't even have a fucking elbow, man, he'd have nothing in the fight. You can't debate script versus fact, you can't. And Neil knows that. Neil's a failed actor. Bill Ny the science Guy, was a failed actor. Disney had him on a show you could watch the show. He was terrible, and they said, look, we think kids will like you. Here's our Rockefeller science script. You're gonna have your own, you know, earth show, and then his career took off. These are actors, not real scientists is.
Speaker 2: Not doctor Bill Night. It's just the science guy. That's just a moniker that was thrown on. You realize the actor who played Dolph Lungren in the Rocky movie actually is like a very accomplished academia. Not to mention, the guitarist from Queen is a fucking astrophysicist. Let that one fucking marinate. Dude, homeboy is well read and con shred You feel me?
Speaker 1: What's up with old Eric Dubey nowadays? Have you heard like I haven't heard too much from him lately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he still does his own thing.
Speaker 3: He's you know, he built a huge community there and a lot of He's got a lot.
Speaker 2: Of support and love and followers and stuff, so he still puts out.
Speaker 3: He's still got a big channel on YouTube, probably his tenth channel by now, but he's still doing well. He narrated the first film I made Level. He was a narrator of that whole film I wrote. I wrote most of it for him to read, but that was him narrating because he lives all the way in Bangkok and it just wasn't something to go film at that point, to go away to Bankok. This was when the lockdown started, so that was anyways, but the second one, he was real tight up in the second one, and I wanted everyone in person in the second one and again Bangkok. So he hasn't been a part of these last two. But I still have great respect for him, and I think that he does a lots. So he got judged for all the World War Two stuff he was putting out in banned for his take on it all and who Hitler was and all that. So he got banned for all of that, and and there was really no looking back after that. Once he got outed as the World War Two denier or whatever you want to call that. I just feel like you haven't looked into that if you're gonna judge him. But at the same time, that's not a topic they want at all. So they got rid of him from every angle they could. And you know, again, he's still doing his thing. But I look at it as like, no one's gonna stop me from doing my thing. No one's gonna, you know, slow me down. I'm not gonna wait on anybody. I'm just gonna keep doing me and along my way, I will run into different paths to keep waking the world up, because that's all I can do is how else can I try this, like even have a conversation like this with you guys. You know I learn from it because then I go, Okay, time to debunk this statue, guy, Time to look into the reality of these things. Because when I know that history is a lie, it's not an opinion. I know history has been bullshit to us. Science is bullshit to us. All pseudoscience that we're taught as a Santa Claus vibe story, but none of our parents told us it wasn't real. I am telling you it's not real, and no one wants to hear that, the same way you're five year old self would not want to hear your mom or dad tell you Santa was real. It's the same defense mechanism for most of society. It's like, fuck off, you don't know more than me, you're not smarter than me. Plus you are the outcast. Universally people are on my side. Well, nowadays we should know that doesn't make a case anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a.
Speaker 3: Universally I'm on your side, man, are good it because universally this is what.
Speaker 2: We accept Universally. I'm on you know, fuck the universally.
Speaker 3: No no, No, we live in a world now and we're in a spiritual war and an information war. There's no way that you can think that the universal fact of anything is the real one.
Speaker 2: Why this why you know, why? Why wouldn't they lie about it? If if us three were the rulers of the world, if we.
Speaker 3: Survived the reset and we became the kings, okay, and we said, dude, we can do whatever we want. We could burn all the stuff down, we can keep some of it, just don't tell.
Speaker 2: Them about it. And then what about education? What are we going to say?
Speaker 3: Well, we can't have people think and they're the center of the creation. We can't have people thinking that manifesting is a little star up there that's like probably one hundred miles away and tiny. We can't have anyone think the real style. We can't have anyone know this stuff. So let's build a model that basically, what what does humanity know of at that moment in time with the seven continents we still know about. So it's very simple to say, wrap that into a ball and throw it in the air, and that's it. You You just wiped your hands of any expiration. You wipe your hands of any child going, I want to explore when I get older, think about Truman show.
Speaker 1: Show to be a story like migellan. Oh sorry, they've already done it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, there's nothing no, she said, sorry, there's nothing left to explore. And that's exactly where they got most of society. You don't never hear any child period think that way anymore. They've been conditioned to never think that way. Maybe we did as kids, but probably not too. I want to explore. I want to be like the Magellan. I want to you know, I want to go find news. Well, they just found seven thousand new islands. Dam we could have found them too, but they were We were told there's nothing left to explore.
Speaker 2: So again, soft disclosures.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear another story of maybe a new continent has been discovered.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. It shouldn't go over Glover's heads, but it does.
Speaker 3: The globals are like, oh cool, new imagine tomorrow, new continent's found.
Speaker 2: Dude, No one's going to be talking about it like you think.
Speaker 3: Like you think that they realistically we should be. We should all be talking about seven thousand new islands? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Seven?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Seven New Islands is still pretty cool. Holy shit, how did they not find these seven islands? So wait, did you say seven thousand islands have never been discovered yet? What are they really telling us in that statement, and what they're really responding to with that statement is.
Speaker 2: That nobody fucking cares.
Speaker 3: So that's the issue at hand, is that no one's talking about it. No one cares because if it's attached to a heliocentric model, it doesn't make sense. Like you said, well, satellite could have picked Yeah, none of it would make sense if you live on a ball with satellites, millions of satellites orbiting somehow ten can no propulsion system.
Speaker 1: Just going.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm looking at it from a bad perspective here, But on those seven thousand islands, if there's not anybody on that island that's trying to kill me, and there's nothing on that island that I could use there or that I can't grow here, if there's some sort of special thing that only grows there that could save humanity, all right, you got my attention. If they just grow papayas on this island and there's just an indigenous group there, that's just another group. I'm being honest, I kind of don't care that they found those islands.
Speaker 3: It is accepting whatever story they're gonna tell us about those islands soon, and whatever story they're telling us is on there.
Speaker 2: How about we just go I dig it. I'm all about that, bro.
Speaker 3: We just go instead and again though, but with again, you didn't see the next level. So then the next level. I put a lot of the North Pole stuff there. There's continents in the North four continents in the North Pole from the sixteen hundred maps charted all the way through the early nineteen hundreds maps, actually mid nineteen hundred maps have four land masses in the North and they took they took them all off and said, hey, it's just an ice shelf there. And then they started promoting documentaries on A and E and Discovery about guys, I'm at the North Pole.
Speaker 2: I'm freezing. Oh I'm gonna die.
Speaker 3: How they get back? They got back? Okay, I didn't hear they died. So they paint this picture of you never want to go there. They then they they combined it all with Santa.
Speaker 2: Claus North Pole.
Speaker 3: Santa Claus, you say north Pole, Most people respond, what's the first thing that comes to your head, North Pole, Santa Claus r.
Speaker 2: They gotcha.
Speaker 3: There's four continents in the north. They also guard those continents. And to be honest, that should be somewhere where we go, even before we go to the outer lands in the south is because that apparently to all scriptures, all ancient texts, all ancient people have said that is where the key to life is.
Speaker 2: Come pass.
Speaker 3: When you think of a compass, come pass, whatever you ever want to say it, it's all pointing to the north.
Speaker 2: There's a force there. What's there? What is there?
Speaker 3: What if there's a black sun in the middle of the world, what that's that's projecting our sun? Mood and stars, frequencies or who knows? We can't go that same thing as the south. All you talk about more land, they restrict me.
Speaker 2: Fuck off.
Speaker 3: I would have went last year. What do you mean, hey, go to the north? Either had looked into it.
Speaker 2: You can't go. Well, I'll tell you this much, bro. I loved this movie, this documentary. I want to say thank you because I feel like that that denigrates it. This documentary that you produced is fucking phenomenal and I cannot wait to go back and watch your number two and number one back to back.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah dude, this was a lot of fun. I'd want to say, I appreciate all the work that you're doing in your documentaries and spreading the word and and helping people, as we say, open up their third eye all the way, bro, you getting after it, like all all the way you're doing, you're doing the right shit, man, So I just want to say thank you for that. If you want to let all the all the listeners, all the cult members know where they can find you, where they can find the documentaries, go right ahead, and.
Speaker 2: Before I do that.
Speaker 3: A cult means hidden knowledge, so nothing wrong with the cult.
Speaker 2: Okay. But if you want to.
Speaker 3: Find me a Hilbert Productions dot com, HIBB E L E R Productions dot com. If you just want to watch the film Level with Me, go to level with mefilm dot com. There's four ways to watch there. And then if you don't want to support me, that's completely fine. May twenty second, the standard definition version of Level with Me will be across all major free platforms YouTube, Rumble, Bitch, Shoot, Odyssey, you name it.
Speaker 2: So that'll be released for the masses.
Speaker 3: So the damage can start and we can take our world back, because my goal in this film is to get copycats. I don't want astronauts even having a voice to lie to us anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't want this.
Speaker 3: I want everyone to watch this film, whether you agree with me or not to go. We need to hold these people accountable. No one asked questions like this, no one discussed this with them, and that's why they're not prepared to respond, because they're told in their little fucking, you know, controlled world by their handlers and their witness protection programs and everything else they're part of, and their secrecies and their free Masonry oaths. All all these astronauts are Masons, admittedly Masons. So if all of them are exposed and questioned by the public, they vanished, They're gone. They won't let them do anymore speaks, they won't let them do any more tours, they won't let them talk to the public because they're gonna be afraid. Like Bill Gates is afraid to do public events now in Fauci because he knows someone in the crowds are gonna call him out. No matter what, someone in the crowd's going to call you out.
Speaker 2: We're in a war.
Speaker 3: We're going to show up now. Oh, Bill Gates is down the street. You think I'm not going to fucking show up. I don't care what he's doing. I'm coming. I'm bringing King bab I'm bringing Joe Bauman with me. I got people to come. We got shit to do. We got a war here. So my goal is to make sure that no, none of these astronauts, none of these fucking Mason liars are are are able to keep lying to us anymore, because if they're hit with questions, they're done that. Then their promotion goes down, their marketing goes down, their stock goes down.
Speaker 2: Their ratings are already going down.
Speaker 3: You look at NASA's ratings since they started to be exposed in twenty fifteen, they're.
Speaker 2: Going down tremendously.
Speaker 3: I get more views on my YouTube channel than anything NASA's ever even done.
Speaker 2: Dude, Even globers agreed that we are throwing money into a NASA fire, Even people that fully believe that all of the space, all the things, all the stuff, we all unanimously agree that NASA does not need a fraction of the money they're getting every year. So agreed on that front. I have a challenge for you, brother, what's up?
Speaker 3: Man, find NASA filming in space doing a three to sixty with.
Speaker 2: Their phone camera? Oh? Yeah't gonna find that? Why not? Because it doesn't exist, big dog, That footage does not exist.
Speaker 3: Okay, your audience go find that once you Once you know that you can't find any video ever of them doing a three sixty, then you'll know about the fourth wall rule and studio. Then you understand what the fourth wall means to big agendas like this.
Speaker 2: Oh, they have to use a fourth wall. I was screaming at the TV whenever. What was that woman that just said and you know it's real because it looks so fake? She said that same thing a woman on the door.
Speaker 3: Oh you're talking about the astronaut that said that was showing the video of the ISS.
Speaker 2: Aside from her statement that she said over and over and over again, which is like, all right, you've beaten that dead horse into the fucking grave. But it was really, really real, bro, the fucking angle that that camera was at.
Speaker 1: My only thing I'm screaming.
Speaker 2: At the TV was how did you get that fucking camera angle at that satellite? Who got that shot?
Speaker 1: I want to meet that.
Speaker 2: Cameraman because that doesn't make sense to me either, you know what, fuck that cameraman.
Speaker 3: I want to meet the cameraman that when the when the what's it called lunar module exited the moon with their little firework sparklers on the bottom.
Speaker 2: They just it just went. I want to meet the.
Speaker 3: Caraman that panned up right and followed it, like, did he get home? I just want to know, for his family's sake if he got home.
Speaker 2: That's and not to mention that third dude that allegedly went to the moon that actually didn't go to the moon, He just went around it a couple times. Well, these two dudes became legends. He's just like the extra third wheel, the bastard of history, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, he actually the first man to walk in the Moon was not Neil Armstrong.
Speaker 2: It was the cameraman that's set up first.
Speaker 3: Right, because he even moved the camera when Neil came out.
Speaker 2: It's like wait.
Speaker 3: And then they tried to say now that the technology in sixty nine they had something automatically moving it around. Right.
Speaker 2: I forgot they had remote controls for TVs back then too.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the whole four What.
Speaker 3: Else can they call the President. When I can't even make a phone call my own condo because of reception, how else can a guy out of Moon five hundred thousand miles away call a landline phone and talk to Nixon? I just want to know how so this way, like we can replicate that now, because man, it seems like nineteen sixty nine was like the best technology.
Speaker 2: Ever, crazy alien Vietnam War technology. Bruh, I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, man, is that the.
Speaker 3: Once people get to realizing that, well, I always advise.
Speaker 2: This, don't research flat Earth.
Speaker 3: Just just research the globe, you know, prove the globe to yourself and go, how can I unbiasedly, no conspiracy mind, subconscious involved, How can I prove that I live on this pair and that we're spinning, and that the sun's not spinning, we're going around the sun?
Speaker 2: Watch?
Speaker 3: I always say, just watch some time lapses of the sunset, and when you understand the tropic of cancer in the center of the pond and the tropic of Capricorn on the outskirts, depending on which tropic the sun is going around, the sunset's going to look different each season. So once you understand that there are parts of the world and seasons that it's dry temperatures, preferably deserts and forests. And when you see a sunset, and especially on a wide angle camera time lapse, the sun, yes, it does get smaller as it goes across the Earth, and it takes.
Speaker 2: The light with it.
Speaker 3: If the if four clouds, whether that be the sun or a full moon. If you got four clouds around that body of light, all glowing and lit up, but the clouds right there and the clouds over there are.
Speaker 2: Black as shit, you got a problem with your model. I thought that was a.
Speaker 3: Giant source of light hitting a tiny half half of the tiny bebe called Earth. Well number one, all the sunrays do this, the sunrays would come the sunrays.
Speaker 2: Would have to come straight down, straight down.
Speaker 3: If we're a bebe, they don't they go like this because the source of the light is right fucking there. That's the top where you see the sun is where it is. If I told you, hey, see the airplane in the sky, it's seven miles up, you could see it with your eyes, right, I see it, dude, that's ninety three million miles away. What do you mean I could see it? No, But it's ninety three mini miles away. Oh okay, you call me ludicrous, but when I see that light in the sky, why is it? Why are you sweating balls at noon?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Why are you sweating balls at noon? It's ninety three million miles away. It's also ninety three million miles away. When it's six o'clock and you're not sweating, you should still be sweating. Bro, it's ninety three million miles away. And when a few degrees in the sky and you're not sweating anymore, it's because it's a local heat lamp above your fucking head. As the heat lamp. If I held the heat lamp above your head in the winter, you're like, oh, dude, Hitler, thanks bro, fuck let me melt my beer.
Speaker 2: Let me Oh god, it was freezing.
Speaker 3: But but you are a mile down, not by my local heat lamp.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be like, I see the sun. That's our winter. By the way, we still see the sun. I see the sun.
Speaker 3: But man, I I just I can't even get a tan, bro, this is bullshit. Oh six months later, you're like, oh, thank god, oh oh man, this warmth. It's it's a local light, and I don't get the heliocentric model for so many issues. There's so many points that's like, did you know I'll I'll leave you with this. Did you know that that's for the same thing I just said?
Speaker 2: Right? So on the globe model in the summer, this is.
Speaker 3: I know you're not gonna believe me, but when you look at up you're going to be like, what the fuck would they.
Speaker 2: Say this for?
Speaker 3: I'm listening, bro, in the summer, in our summer, remember run the globe now, yeah, in the summer, the sun when we're sweating balls, the sun is I think I could be wrong, but I believe this is three million miles farther one to three million miles farther away from us.
Speaker 2: When the northern hemisphere is during summer. You're saying that the sun is actually further away from the Earth.
Speaker 3: Millions of miles farther away in our summer and in our winter the sun is much much closer to us.
Speaker 2: Again, they that's how they teach us things. The opposite.
Speaker 3: Everything is the opposite. Everything actually makes no sense to make sense because you go, well, that doesn't make sense. I'll just believe them.
Speaker 2: You can't challenge it because you're, well, some guy in a lab. CO did the math.
Speaker 3: I don't, no, that's what it is, okay, So then why can I get a tan when the sun is on the horizon at seven am in the summertime in La, I can get a tan when the sun barely comes around and peaks his head in perspective, it's gonna come up. Why can I get a tan when at seven am, when I can just see the beginning of the sun. You can stare at that sun all day. It's very good for you if you're grounding, but don't.
Speaker 2: Do it at noon.
Speaker 3: But the thing is that when that sun's coming, I literally can get ten. I starts, Oh fucking man, it's gonna be a rough day today. But in the end that's supposed to be one or three. I forgot the number one or three.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Call it a million, a million miles farther than the same day six months before.
Speaker 2: When I'm shivering and the sun is.
Speaker 3: At the horizon, I feel no heat whatsoever, But it's a million or three million miles closer to.
Speaker 2: Me that same day. None of it makes sense. Seasons don't make sense.
Speaker 3: Nothing makes sense. But they programmed to think, well, the sun sets, so that means it went down. That doesn't make any sense. I can be on camera, you could just be standing on standing in front of me with your cam quarder, and I can be on a flat field. You could even measure it with a fucking leveler and a laser all you want.
Speaker 2: Let's call it Kansas for the sake of the argument.
Speaker 3: Okay, a flat ten mile radius we can both agree.
Speaker 2: We can all three of us can agree.
Speaker 3: A ten mile flat, exact flat radius exists on Earth. Okay, So if I'm walking away from your camera for ten miles, you don't think that my feet will disappear first, and then my legs, and then my torso and then my head.
Speaker 2: In theory, that is how it should work. Yes, that's how it works. That's how everything works. Is perspective.
Speaker 3: You know damn well that I am straight flat across from you on that piece of land. But your cam quarder says otherwise, same thing as the boat bottom up, same thing as the sun bottom up.
Speaker 2: It sets.
Speaker 3: Our perspective will not allow you to keep seeing it. Not only that, but we're not superman, guys. We can't see Look at your weather app right now. The visibility will tell you how far they're telling you. Your human eyes can see today visible mile eleven miles today, they're telling you, that's as far as.
Speaker 2: You can see.
Speaker 3: You're looking through clouds, deck of opacity, weather conditions, buildings, who knows what hell is here? Well, why can't I see China from Florida? You can't see the streets sign three blocks down on a foggy day. Get the fuck out of here. You're gonna see China from Florida where human beings. We're not superman. We can't see that far. And they knew that they hijacked that, they knew human beings eyes can't see that far. Perfect say it went around the curve.
Speaker 2: It's really simple. Here's an experiment that we can do, and we do actually have the technology to do this. Fuck the ocean and fuck the ships. All right, let's go to your place over in Arizona. Right, Let's go to the desert, to the fucking salt flats or someplace. I'm talking miles and miles of absolutely Olybia has the greatest salt flats on Earth. Look into those.
Speaker 3: You can see the one setting for one hundred miles straight. You could see one hundred miles by I think eighty.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, that's what I want to do.
Speaker 2: Let's get two stands, okay, and I don't want to have any kind of deviation for hills or nothing like that. I want them to be the exact same from sea level. Elevation could be ten feet off sea level, could be fifteen we'll see when they get there. Right, Let's use all of our technology to get these two lasers to absolutely be dead nuts locked onto each other at twenty miles away. By there way, no way they should be able to happen on a globe, by the way. No, no, no, no, we'll let me.
Speaker 3: Let me, let me make it even more simpler, because I don't want your audience to think that you need a twenty mile test to prove that, you need a three mile test to prove that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I'm saying, let's go for it. If we're gonna if we're gonna make the claim, let's make it so just being realistic.
Speaker 3: Just saw your audience understands something at a six foot tall man at the edge of the sand called the beach. Got a six foot tall man standing at the edge of calm water or the ocean water as a matter of his calm or not, according to the heliocentric model. Again, this is not according to conspiracies dot com. This is a gutoric according to Rockefeller Education, and every scientist that you that you might defend will tell you that a six foot tall man on a sphere that's a radius of twenty four thousand miles can only see three miles across the horizon. Because this is six foot drop of curvature. It's eight inches eight inches per mile squared. You have to square it. You can't go eight inches per mile. No, no, no, that's awful math. That is that is in the globe favor and it's still it still is bullshit. You can still see farther, but it's eight inches per mile square. Because you're a sphere, every direction has to curve at the same time, so you have to square the mile.
Speaker 2: So if you go ten miles, I believe ten miles is.
Speaker 3: Sixty feet of curvature, six hundred feet of curvature, I could be around I think six hundred feet of curvature.
Speaker 2: One hundred miles is six thousand feet of curvature.
Speaker 3: So my point is, on that same scale of assault flat, you shouldn't see that laser three miles, let alone four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, up to twenty like your test twenty.
Speaker 2: The point I'm trying to make is if it gets even.
Speaker 3: To five miles, your globe is wrong. If it gets to ten miles, we have big problems. We've already done these tests. Brother, We've passed fifteen miles, we've passed twenty. We have zoomed in on things from an airplane again, and my grant is thirty thousand.
Speaker 2: Feet in the air.
Speaker 3: I'll give you that based off of your globular math, you.
Speaker 2: Still should be able to see.
Speaker 3: I think it was like I believe the math was like thirty miles down the sphere, being thirty only thirty thousand feet high, you could see thirty extra miles basically with that math. I forgot the exact math, but it's around there. Well, then, why can we see mountain ranges eight hundred and seventy two miles away? Why can we zoom in ont of mountain ranges that are five hundred and sixty miles away? Just being thirty thousand feet in the air makes no sense. It's because we're on a flat plane.
Speaker 2: But when you.
Speaker 3: Land, now your perspective, your whole dome of vision. It's like a dome of vision. Our eyes are spheres too, so it's like we have natural fish eye lenses to begin with our eyeballs. But the perspective and the vanishing point issue with our eyes is that everything meets in that center and disappears. So we are programmed to think that it went down curvature when in reality, if me and you of us, we were at the beach right now and here in Cali, I could tell you, bro how much money you got put it in. I wouldn't take your money because I know I'm taking it from the test, but just for fun, how much money you want to put down? That when you tell me with your own eyes, when you look at the horizon, you go, yep, that boat's down the curve. Now I can't see it. You can tell the bottom wind and then the top of the boat and now it's.
Speaker 2: Down the ball right.
Speaker 3: Well, that horizon is three and a half four miles at the most away from our eyes, So you are telling me that the curvature starts at three to four miles.
Speaker 2: That's why the boat went down.
Speaker 3: But yet, if I go up on top of a building, I'll see the whole boat, and then your response would be, well, yeah, now you can look down the ball and see the boat.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's stay on ground fucking level.
Speaker 3: Let's not go up. Now, let's stay on ground level. And I'll wait an extra hour of it going as long as it's going away from us, I will wait an extra hour and say you're like, dude, go ahead do your test now, it's cool man, you got time. Bro?
Speaker 2: Well, no, man, I like it should be fair. Bro. Just zoom in, zoom in with your camera and bring this boat back right. Oh man, let's give it another hour. Bro, I'm not even worried about your fucking shit.
Speaker 3: Bro. Like, it's cool, Like, don't worry about it. I'm gonna bring it back in. And you get a Nicon P one with a one to twenty x optical and that closed horizon that our eyes can't physically see anymore, everything in that vanishing point is gone.
Speaker 2: No matter who you are, you can't see that. Ever.
Speaker 3: Your eyes won't let it happen. But our optics have outgrown their lies and their agenda. We can zoom in and then it opens it back up again, and everything in that section that your physical eye can't see is now clear as day. You get to see the ship again, you get to see the people's heads again, and you get to see a new horizon behind it that's also horizontal and flat horizon, horizontal, straight lines.
Speaker 2: It's all level.
Speaker 3: So once you understand perspective and the vanishing point, then you can decipher. Okay, so that's why the sun sets, That's why the boat's set, That's why everything sets from the bottom.
Speaker 2: Up because of perspective.
Speaker 3: Just like I would walk away from your camera, what would go first? My head, my feet, my whole body, now my feet and my legs.
Speaker 2: We've done these tests. Perspective is real.
Speaker 3: Science proves that, and no, you can't see and again we're not. We don't have a giant sun above a flat earth. Guy's that's another construct that they have tried to program people with. When I ask people in the streets, what if you heard the flat earth, they will think of a pancake and space where a giant sun still ninety three million mile away sun or this giant sun above Earth.
Speaker 2: Well, we've seen this on the whole time.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, but you're you're saying something you don't know what you're saying. None of us have ever said that it's a small local light. That's why it takes its light with it. That's why the clouds are on. Look at the next time you see a full moon, brother, look out one tonight.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, go look, that's almost a full moon. Should say it was.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to have to be full, as long as it's more than eighty percent. Go look outside right tonight. There is no chance in hell that any cloud behind you is lit. All the clouds around the moon will be bright. Looks like a little flashlight, right, and it's shining only on four clouds. But if that flashlight that I believe is also kind of like a flashlight, it's a local light just right there, it's right above you. That's why you see a sun spot in the moon spot and a plane on the ocean. You're like, why is there a big giant circle on the ocean, that entire ocean. If that thing was ninety three million miles away on a little BB, then half that beb would be evenly distributed with light half the BB, the entire ocean would be and all the clouds would be evenly distributed.
Speaker 2: With light until it's set.
Speaker 3: Okay, there wouldn't just be four clouds lit, and then a local hot spot on the ocean right about the sun. Right here, four clouds are here there in sunset. They're glowing as shit, they're glowing the fuck. They're just glowing from this local light. And then right on the ocean is a sun spot following it, and all the clouds are following, all the lidded glowy clouds with the moon too, are following until it sets out of your perspective. But again, the entire, the entire structure of this helocentric model people don't grasp is that that light in the sky is one hundred million miles away shining on our little earth. Well, that every it would be a sunset of darkness. Man, if you really look at the helocentric model, as soon as it's set, it'd be black.
Speaker 2: But that's not how it works.
Speaker 3: The sun takes its light with it and if fades, you see these, you see the glow in the distance. It's like it's like it's still there, but you don't see it anymore, but the light is bringing it with We've restructured these tests here on Earth. We have taken our artificial suns and walked away on camera. The same thing happens as we see. It's the same exact thing. But when you look at a sunset from NASA or a globe model, we never see that in real life. We don't see that. Even when NASA shows the sunset, guys from space, you see the sun and then the Earth is black. It's instant. It's like zip. It's just night to day or day to night instantly, which is exactly what it should be if we lived on a globe. And that has never been seen in human history. And you can't fake that, I dude. All you gotta do is just look at some time. Lap sunsets have nothing to do with flat earth. Go on stock videos or something. Just YouTube, just flatter and not sorry, not flat earth. Don't type in flat earth on YouTube. You'll be right down a really bad mainstream rabbit hole. But I'm telling you right now, man, there's thing that you can do yourself and test yourself. And until you do, it's just the belief.
Speaker 2: Oh I believe.
Speaker 3: Hibbler that you could see the ship. I believe him, you know, why would he lie? I believe that he could prove these sunsets with clouds and the way the light brings its light with it instead of all the clouds should be lit up till the sunset. But that's not how it is. That's not how the moon's doing it. Right now, they're right above you. They're the same size. What a coincidence that they're the same size and the sky. But you were told that this one is exactly the amount of math that came up with to.
Speaker 2: Make it exactly the same size. It's bigger and.
Speaker 3: Smaller, and then the eclipse, the shadow somehow is smaller than half of the Earth. Explain that one. How is an eclipse shadow only over like one city?
Speaker 2: Well, two local lights. Does that make sense? Because that makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: If you have two local lights, only the city right below you is going to see the shadow, not anyone over there. But if here's a giant ball in space and another giant ball in space, somehow they get in front of one another in a beehive situation, that wouldn't even happen. Maybe once in our lifetime would they match up. But they do multiple times a year because it's a perfect clock in the sky. They've been predicting eclipses forever. I want your audience say, no, this isn't a new thing. They've been able to predict them because it's a perfect clock in our sky. They repeat the same cycles over and over and over again. All this mumbo jumbo about what NASA's doing to predict eclipses, that's all pseudoscience. This has been done for centuries.
Speaker 2: And I will say that for sure, the eclipse is the astrology of it all. Like honestly, look at a farmer's almanac. Look at farmer's almanac from the early nineteen hundreds. They've been able to clock this for a very long time. Look at the Maine calendar. They clocked that based off of stars and moons, and it's a whole thing, absolutely perfect clock.
Speaker 3: The clock itself was invented to it was twenty four hours. Of course, I know why they changed it to twelve. It's to get you on a time zone globular schedule. And then they tell you to put your clock forward.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm stealing that word globular. I'm stealing that fucking word.
Speaker 3: I love it, all right, But that's why they invented these things. To promote their model. They have to tell you to put your clock forward and put your clock back, or you go, dude, this time zone don't make sense. These seases don't make sense. They have to force these unnatural things. And then they make the clock twelve hours instead of twenty four. Well, it was always twenty four because where the small hand was on the twenty four hour clock is.
Speaker 2: Where the sun is at all times.
Speaker 3: If it's noon, if it is noon by you, that means the sun's directly above you. So they could predict time by the sun. They could predict the moons by the moon. I know they changed it to moon and month, but it was always moons because it had to do with the moon predicting the month, and then the stars themselves that come right back around where they started from one year later.
Speaker 2: That's to predict the years.
Speaker 3: So this perfect clock system in our sky has always been there, it always will be there, and none of it's far away. It's all right here and right above us. And every single light in the sky means something to us. But until you realize they're right above you, you can't even pretend to fathom a connection or a vibration or any getting gaining any frequencies from it. And that's why they told you the closest star is thirty six trillion light years away. Do you think you can maybe have a connection with that light? No, even if you try, your.
Speaker 2: Subconscious won't allow it.
Speaker 3: It's thirty six trillion light years away, man, not thirty six trillion miles away.
Speaker 2: That's long enough number.
Speaker 3: Thirty six light trillion light years away, meaning you disconnect, your mind blows up at that point, you short circuit. You don't even know what that means. You don't even know how far that actually is because it doesn't exist. But you can't have a special connection with what you're supposed to if you know. And that's another thing with God. It's like, oh yeah, the Big Bang and God together again. I've never heard that yet. I'm glad you said that it's possible. But at the same time, where's God in all this? Is he eighty seven thousand millions trillion light years away? That's wow, you're real far away, man. I don't really feel real close with the Creator at that point, but I do. If there's water right a fuck above us, and that's why the sky's blue, because it's goddamn water.
Speaker 2: It's ocean above us.
Speaker 3: That's who knows if that's the heavens above that ocean, if we're on the top plane, the ninth heaven as they call it. I have no idea but for me, for me to think that they could send missiles straight up in.
Speaker 2: The air and it hits something. No, you're supposed to keep going up. Why would you stop at seventy three miles? I hear, But also I worship it was an omnipotent, omnipresent god. Although I don't believe that he is a sitting on a chair seventy million whatever. No, I believe he's everywhere and everywhere all at once. That's that's my personal beliefs. Though I get it. I understand that.
Speaker 3: But again, you're subconscious, maybe not your conscious at the moment. Your subconscious will have to adapt once you realize those lights are right above you and they're for you, and you can utilize them for your life and for your future.
Speaker 2: That's what the lights are.
Speaker 3: Why do you think they put the sun ninety three million miles away?
Speaker 2: By the way, you used to be one million.
Speaker 3: In Copernicus day, it was one million, and then it was you know, this was the story they told us.
Speaker 2: They admitted they admitted it.
Speaker 3: It was one million, then three, then ten, then one hundred and sixty two or something, and then they brought about down to ninety three.
Speaker 2: And that's the modern way. That's science to you? How is that science?
Speaker 3: How can one guy say it's one million miles away without any evidence, and then another guy comes along and says, this is ninety three million miles away without any evidence, and we just go, dude, it's ninety three million miles away.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what he said. Well, the other guy said something different. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell you it's right fucking there.
Speaker 2: And if you.
Speaker 3: Knew that, if you knew that they were right there, like like you know it right, like you you do your own test, you zoom in on these starts. How can I zoom in on a dot sky?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 3: If that dot in the sky with our real eyeballs. We all go walk outside right now, we all look up and see the same lights. All we know is that they're lights. There's nothing else we know, and we need to all collectively stop at and like we know, we don't know what they are. We were told some stuff, We got some sould on some images and some beautiful three D spheres on them. Those are gas balls. Okay, yeah, come on, those are all fake photos this period.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on.
Speaker 3: They put Pluto, the Disney character in Pluto, and then they pulled Pluto out of it because they didn't want people catching it.
Speaker 2: I caught it.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: That's why Pluto's on a planet anymore.
Speaker 3: I understand that we have a voice where they would eliminate a planet because of our exposure to them. My point is this, though, all we know is that their lights in the sky. That's it, including the sun and moon.
Speaker 2: That's it. They're lights in the sky.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, if I told you guys, let's go outside right now, I want your audience to I'll end on this. I want your audience to actually visualize this, or go outside while you're listening to me. If we all go outside right now, we look up, we all see those dots in the sky.
Speaker 2: We don't know what they are. We have no idea. Let's just say we were just born today. We have no whoa shit. That's beautiful. We all agree they're beautiful.
Speaker 3: But if someone came up to us and said, hey man, those lights are thirty six trillion light years away?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Oh, pretend we knew what it meant.
Speaker 3: Okay, really god, oh never mind, this's pretty far. But you know what, fuck it? I got this nicon P one thousand because this guy on my other shoulders said, no, they're like one hundred miles away. Now, granted, I'm making up that number, that's my guess. But here's my thing. Again, we don't know anything. Everyone in the audience listening, none of us know what those are. But we have two people telling us something. Right, I'll repeat it one more time. This guy said they're thirty six trillion light years away. Those dots with our human eyes, we could see those dots. They're thirty six trillion light years away.
Speaker 2: Holy shit. Okay, but this guy's.
Speaker 3: Like, now, they're one hundred miles I could prove him wrong. The guy that said they're one hundred miles away, couldn't I prove him wrong?
Speaker 2: Pretty easy? Right?
Speaker 3: The guy that said thirty six trillion light yars away?
Speaker 2: I can't prove him wrong or right. I don't know. Okay, what am I supposed to do now?
Speaker 3: Right? So you either have to take his word that just lied to you and move on or you listen to him and go all right, he said, one hundred miles away. That means that those dots in the sky that we can see with their naked eye, if I start zooming in, this guy would tell me they'll always be dots in the sky. Man, that doesn't matter what you zoom in on. That's thirty six trillion light years away. Do you think you're gonna even get a point zero zero zero one size difference by your little nikon on Earth.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: Nothing would change with those lights. You'd be zooming in on nothing. Now we both zooming on an airplane. We can imagine the airplane starts getting bigger. Right, Maybe you see the win.
Speaker 2: Windows right, so you can imagine that.
Speaker 3: Everyone in the audience can imagine zooming in on an airplane and it gets bigger.
Speaker 2: As you zoom in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's nine miles up. Why wouldn't they get bigger. You're zooming in on something in the sky. When we zoom in with a P one thousand on those little dots in the sky, the same effect happens as zooming in on an airplane. As soon as they start hitting zoom, they start growing in size like I'm going to them. And as they're growing, and as that dot starts opening up and growing insides, you see a motherfucking firmament of water and a light behind it. I can replicate this in my kitchen. You take a bowl of water, glass, plastic, as long as a seat through, I don't care what it's made out of. You put water in it, and you put a strongly the light underneath it. Look at your ceiling, it's a circle, circle ish with little waves, like an in ground pool with LEDs. Right, you see the little frequencies of water and the ripples. And that's what every star looks like when I zoom in on them. But they're all different colors. Some of them look like there's like a spiritual face in it.
Speaker 2: And see, I believe this space is a fluid. I don't believe that it's a vacuum. But I would like to have you back on the show to discuss that in and of itself, because I feel like, as the Bible says, and as you said, that there's water up there and it is a it's a liquid up there. Like yo, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying that there's a lot more of the story than any of us know. You're saying that, I would love to discuss this deeper. For sure.
Speaker 3: You're saying that they went past that water and they started to go to explore other planets.
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying. No, I believe all of space is actually a fluid. I don't believe that there's I don't believe there's like a layer of water that you break through. I believe that it's all a liquid. I also don't you.
Speaker 3: Think that that they're lying to us about exploring outer space.
Speaker 2: I believe that a lot of it's a lie. Like I'll say the that I'll say ninety percent of what they've told us as far as their exploration and their research and the science that they have discovered in their things, I'll say ninety percent of its absolute horseshit.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'll give you that. I mean, but at the same time of them faking if the space just space in general, right, you have to look at the the the names they give names. I don't know what the word is, anomaly, the analogy, No, no, no, anomaly Okay, when they create words that have purpose, right, Oh, that's why they named it that.
Speaker 1: Oh, acronym acronym.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing, though, when you break down the word extra terrestrial from outer space, people on the street, what are they going to think I'm talking about if I say an extra terrestrial from outer space?
Speaker 2: Explain that? Well, I know that you're going you're talking about extra terrain. You're not talking about an alien from another planet. You're talking about a being from another group of land that we do not know about. Correct, that's the thing. Yeah, Well that that's why it's called that.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm trying to educate your audience that absolutely an extra terrestrial from outer space.
Speaker 2: They're telling you the truth. That's that's true.
Speaker 3: It's they didn't say upper space, guys, they said outer So if we live in the lake, a giant lake surrounded by water, surrounded by ice that holds the water in which we could prove ourselves. We just can't go past the ice, apparently, But we live this giant pond, we're in this we're shoved in the center or this giant melting pot of continents, and we went out to the outer space outside of our world. Yeah, there's extra terrain and extra terrestrial. That's extra terra if you if you break down the words, the definitions of the words they use, they're telling the truth, revelation of method. It's all there. They never set upper space. They don't even lie and tell you that the Hubble and all these telescopes.
Speaker 2: Are pointing up. They're not pointing up.
Speaker 3: They're pointing to the sixtieth parallel. They have telescopes stronger than anything you could imagine. But none of them are looking up.
Speaker 2: In the sky. Isn't that a red flag? They're all pointing to the outer lands. No one could come in.
Speaker 3: No one could come in, sorry, no one could come in, and no one could leave. They got telescopes for thousands of miles across flat water. Again, you can't have thousands of miles.
Speaker 2: Of radar on a sphere. Explain how that works.
Speaker 3: You can on a level surface, and they do. They utilize the technology to their advantage. That's why you can't even get remotely close to the citieth parallel. You'll be turned around instantly. I don't care if it's twenty boats going, we're gonna do this.
Speaker 2: You know you're not.
Speaker 3: We need millions of boats, unfortunately, and I think we'll get there one day. If I keep going the way I do. And you know, I feel like we're in this information war on spiritual where we're in that we're going.
Speaker 2: To win this war.
Speaker 3: And I think it takes people like you guys to explore other options because even if you or your audience they don't know the Earth is stationary yet or plane yet, and there's other planets across the way where we could go, probably live and have ten acres to ourselves when pay no taxes and have free clean water and free energy because they've been utilizing free energy over there forever Tesla was a syop in my opinion, But that's another that's another another show.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you what, man, When the day comes and the boat launch happens and we make our way to the South Pole or to the North Pole, whichever way we go first, there's no but go ahead. I know what you meant. Yeah, whatever, you know my point Antarctica or the continents of the North as you say, Hey, I even if I don't agree with you, I'm coming on the fucking boat, dude. I'm fucking down for the cause. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, all the way.
Speaker 3: Should you'd rather know though, based off of evidence, based off of hot eyewitness testimony, and based off.
Speaker 2: Of ancient ancient texts.
Speaker 3: And I mean ancient is in the late eighteen hundred, it's not twelve forty two.
Speaker 2: Like, really, you're gonna believe that.
Speaker 3: I'll talking about recently, like literature and eyewitness testimony and evidence, and not just Admiral bird.
Speaker 2: I know, you know about Amiral bird. Oh we've done episodes on Amiral bird.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: If they're hiding more land, you have to care, man. You can't be a truth seeker and go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But if I don't, you know, if there's more continents, then they just lie. You know they have Yeah, they just hit some continents.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: It's much bigger than just a whatever thing. It's hiding freedom, it's hiding, it's stopping. It's like they put a cage around us.
Speaker 1: And I say, I don't care.
Speaker 2: But I think that also depends on a few things. Like if you found a seven thousand chain of small little specks of islands that are only big enough to fit like a hut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Now if you tell me you found seven thousand massive land masses, yeah, you know, I'd care absolutely so. There's a lot of other things that play into the level of give a fuck that I personally would give. But either way, that shakes out. If they have, in fact, quote unquote discovered new islands, Yeah, I do believe that should be common knowledge. I definitely believe that should be spoken of on all mainstream media, Facebook, all the stuff. Everybody should be talking about this one thousand. But yet you hear this nothing.
Speaker 1: No, this is something that you have to look for on your own. It's you can't be told this. You have to literally seek it for yourself.
Speaker 3: And that is the commandment it's all about. That's what it is, revelation method that they told you. Listen, brother, you can read over one hundred and fifty documents from NASA claiming the Earth is a flat, stationary, non rotating earth, and they and they, they test all their all their machines over a non rotating, flat, stationary Earth. Why would you disagree with me a truth seeker and with NASA? Who are you agreeing with at this point?
Speaker 1: No doubt, dude. Well, Sean, I think that you are probably the new flat Earth wizard of this show. I think sure, We've had plenty of flat earthers on the show.
Speaker 2: Wis and be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know your shit. Whenever it comes to flat Earth. I want to say thank you for everything you've done. Thank you for coming on the Show's an absolute pleasure having you, man. And yeah, hopefully we do it again sometime brother, anytime. Yeah, man, absolutely, Well until next time. This was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible, open up that third eye.
Speaker 2: Are you still cool to hang out for the after show portion?
Speaker 1: That's been a fucking long show.
Speaker 2: I've been two and fifteen, bro, this is supposed to be an hour, but we just roll with it.
Speaker 1: It do like you got a motherfucking motoring you, Brode. I'm actually jealous.
Speaker 3: It's Jacob right, Yeah, okay, it's thanks to Jay because if you guys were if this was an echo chamber of flat Earth, which I can't stand anymore it would have been, you probably would have got me for forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie to you, though, bro, And I'm kind of pissed at you at this moment. Why because I wanted to let this show be a promotion for his program, not a fucking flat earth debate that we've done over and fucking over because he's a glober.
Speaker 1: And then it kicked everything off.
Speaker 3: I was like, don't look at it like that, because I have never been in a debate, and I never was.
Speaker 2: I wasn't in the debate today. I was just educating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was no debate. There was just ideas going back and forth.
Speaker 3: I don't debate, bro, there's no debating is an old technique that doesn't work because you're gonna have both sides. Pick your side. It doesn't make any sense to me. You're you're always gonna have both sides.
Speaker 2: But and that's why I'm saying it creased the division within our conspiracy community because we don't just talk flat Earth. We talk everything, and so when we get on a topic like this, it splits not just our fan base, it splits people, and then we get haters, not at us, but against these trolls.
Speaker 3: It's mostly trolls come in for flatterir stuff there and you go look at their account.
Speaker 2: They don't even have any videos. They don't have any their troll troll accounts.
Speaker 3: I get them all the time, man, I get the only hate comments I get on anything I've ever doe on flat Earth.
Speaker 2: When I go to that page, they just.
Speaker 1: They they they are three followers usually none and no videos and no nothing, and have been on YouTube for a week.
Speaker 4: And it's like, okay, I mean, but I mean, even our conspiracy community fans, right, they even hit each other up, not dming each other, but you'll see the comments and they don't get crazy nasty with it because we have good you know, we have a good, solid group.
Speaker 1: That listen to us.
Speaker 2: But I see so many opportunities and so many open doors for people to just slam into them and hit them with it. Not necessarily hate, but it causes division, right, nic, I'm gonna should be on the same side.
Speaker 1: Actually, fuck no, I'm gonna absolutely disagree because exactly what he was saying, he didn't want to be here in an echo chamber, And I don't think the conspiracy realm should be an echo chamber of itself. You're saying that because people can't agree on something that we shouldn't talk about.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, I'm not saying we shouldn't talk about it. I'm saying it shouldn't be our main point.
Speaker 1: You know, no, it's nothing is our main point. We have a main point.
Speaker 3: But but I can never I can never be on a show with the Glober and feel defeated.
Speaker 2: It's it's actually impossible.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like being on a show with someone that and I'm not comparing.
Speaker 2: You to this bro, just no, no, no, no. For me.
Speaker 3: For me, it's it's like being on a show when someone's telling me that Bill Gates is a good guy and he cares about our health. It's like, that's gonna be a hilarious like for me, that's a that's not a debate, right, Like would that be a debate for you?
Speaker 1: That's not I'm not the ba.
Speaker 3: I'm telling the truth about the man and what he's doing. You're saying what the magazine said, So it's it's not a debate. It's a let me break down what you just said for your audience so I can explain it in my way, and my way is going to be more of a concrete go look it up yourself, and then just you know, hey, I think it's a ball just because it's like, well, NASA disagrees with you and I That's where I usually start with people, is like you, you're not a NASA boy, but it's just like the NASA boys and that invite me on and stuff. I'm like, you agree with NASA, right, And I'm like, oh, they're like, of course, one hundred percent. Then I pull up these documents, I share the screen and they're like, oh, wait.
Speaker 2: Hold on. How many shows have you been invited to? People who are not of the flat earth realm don't even want to hear the talk. They're actually bringing you on to kind of bash you. How many times does that happen? You said you avoided a set up?
Speaker 3: I avoid all all said no, no, I will the universe.
Speaker 2: I'll always know.
Speaker 3: So you've never been set up and actually walked in the walk through that door. I avoid every I've avoided every setup. Even when I thought it was wrong, I was still right and there was a setup. I've avoided them all, and I don't. I don't want to be involved with that stuff because I'm the type of person I was just disconnect the call instantly, but then that looks like a defeat to people, So I don't I don't even set myself to be a part of it. But no, I have been in situations where like, there was one guy that was, you know, he had a bachelard's he was a scientist. He had a bachelor's or master's degree in everything that you more than Neil Degress Tyson put it that way, m hm.
Speaker 2: And he lost. He lost. If you call that a debate.
Speaker 3: I had my boy, Austin wits it the guy that you were questioning about electrostatics, and trust you would love to talk to you guys on the show Gravity Versus electro Statics. He'll blow your fucking mind. Maybe he did misspeak in the film. I don't fucking know. Possibly will tell you, trust me, he will tell you what he meant and he'll show you.
Speaker 2: So but it was me and him.
Speaker 3: So I had my boy Austin, and this real scientist got so baffled man that he almost started crying because he was getting smacked in the face with his pseudoscience, recollection of pseuic science. And Austin so quick with a question, quick, a quick question with a guy that's supposed to be a master in every field.
Speaker 2: Okay, explain this X y Z I can't talk like Austin. I'm a filmmaker.
Speaker 3: Bro. Austin just comes right in with this question, and this guy is like ready to stab himself in the.
Speaker 2: Neck because he can't get out. There's certain questions, especially with gravity.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, there's certain questions that if a real person that took eight years in college and that's their whole life dedication, and you ask certain questions. Man, Yeah, it's similar to asking a hardcore Christian bringing up my son and the sun and walking on water and the actual metaphor is involved with it all. And the twelve Apostles, No, that's ours, that's the twelve planets or whatever.
Speaker 2: I know, I've heard it all, and it's a very compelling story. And I know I've had multiple people say they have found every single story of the Bible in the stars and it's all astrology and stories, the same myths that have been told with different names. I hear it.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: But once again, and we can never have that talk on a level playing field because you disagree with history. You disagree with like the Roman documentation of anything period. So that's that's the other thing too. Whenever you get into that debate when you get into that talking point, right, I agree.
Speaker 1: There has to be.
Speaker 2: If there is no baseline to start from, then the entire talk is just pointless.
Speaker 3: Unless you're talking about how the history has been stolen from us.
Speaker 1: Well, that, yeah, almost everybody can agree on. So Sean, do you uh do you? Did you go to school for filmmaking or something?
Speaker 2: Background?
Speaker 1: Your shit, Your shit's fucking clean, dude.
Speaker 3: I used to be a music producer in Chicago, so I've always been production minded, but I moved to Cali. Well before I moved to Cali, I was doing sports hype videos for every company besides ESPN put it that way, all the all the smaller ones, and uh doing like hype real videos like when the Cubs won the World Series.
Speaker 2: I did a huge one. It was on the radio station, it was promoted, so I had sport.
Speaker 3: I was doing these little clips and highlight reels, and I was actually writing scripts for people like you know, this.
Speaker 2: Guy passes down the five foo touchdown. I'm writing this.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that part of it, the scripts for the teleprompters, but I was doing that type of stuff and then Eric Dbay, you know, I watched that video two intred proofs the Earth's not a globe in twenty fourteen. I watched it to laugh at it, and then I couldn't sleep that night. And I remember last stuff my late mother told me when I was little, when I'd bring home science projects with styrofoam.
Speaker 2: We all did the planets and everything, and she would.
Speaker 3: Tell me this, this is bullshit, this is not the Sun's not in the middle, and this is all like why are they teaching you, you kids, these lies and all this stuff, And as.
Speaker 2: A kid, you're just like, shut the fuck up, You're weird. So your mom was trying to wake you up from day one, I think so.
Speaker 3: She also didn't vaccinate any of us. I've never had a jab in me ever, not even at birth.
Speaker 2: I've had none.
Speaker 1: Ahesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you've always been on a conspiracy mind. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was the kid in high school sophomore when nine to eleven happened, running around the school saying, how the building fall?
Speaker 2: How did that fall? Did you see it fall? It fell?
Speaker 3: That can't happen, and now get suspended and all that shit.
Speaker 1: Yuh see.
Speaker 2: I didn't get suspended for it, but I was that kid's sophomore year high school. It was years after it happened for me, but it was actually freshman year of high school. A guy introduced me to the nine to eleven Conspiracy, and that pretty much just shattered every bit of what I thought I knew about.
Speaker 1: Fuck all, dude, is anybody ever told you you look like the fucking wrestler? Uh, Seth Rollins? How did I know?
Speaker 2: You were gonna say? Seth Freaker? Don't even know who that is?
Speaker 1: So no, dude, look him up, y'all look fucking so similar.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I used to quit and that you guys remember Oldberg Goldberg?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's the only sixteen years old baby. As soon as I saw Goldberg's tattoo, I was like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Getting that's hilarious. Sixteen years old. I got this bowld because of the rock. I'm not even shitting you, bro, that's a real story. I'm a tourist, but I was like, I love the rock, dude, I love that idea.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 3: I'd i'd be called baby hitler, But I have a Jews tattoo.
Speaker 2: Ain't that something a jewe tattoo of a Cherokee tribal It's you know what? Fuck it? We all over the place.
Speaker 1: Fuck out. That's my joke.
Speaker 2: When I that's my joke.
Speaker 3: When people call me anti, I just go, yeah, I got Goldberg's tattoo because I'm anti Semitic.
Speaker 2: Go fuck yourself. Oh bro, I've been called an anti semi myself, and I'm like, my last name is German Jew.
Speaker 1: So dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but still imagine growing up in the South Side Chicago being called Hitler and then they yeah, graduation, they say Hitler.
Speaker 2: They did that at your graduation, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and didn't surprise me. People are fucked. Kids are fucked, especially.
Speaker 3: People are Luckily for them, there was no Jews in my class, so they were all safe.
Speaker 2: Everybody was safe, no doubt. So you went to a public school in Chicago, got you. Now, I'm joking exactly exactly. You know, I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: You know, I activated assassins all day and night. That's one of the main reason why I came to rock Fit because of the MMA influence. I'm friends with Eddie already, I'm friends with Bryce Mitchell and friends with Joe Bauman so and a lot of these blue check mark MMA people they follow me. I don't even know who they are, but they got a whole bunch of followers.
Speaker 2: I don't even know them. But again it's how did you get in with this crew?
Speaker 3: It sees well, you know, Eddie woke up to flatter, not saying for me, but Bryce Mitchell definitely woke up to flatter because of me personally. So when you change someone's paradigm, they want to know who you are. You're the celebrity now to them. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I first met Bryce.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, I wasn't nervous and I met I don't even want to tell you the celebrities I met in the past.
Speaker 2: So it's Bryce Mitchell.
Speaker 3: And I'm pretty sure he's used to that kind of like someone's going to be nervous around me type of stuff.
Speaker 2: So but it was it was kind of opposite.
Speaker 3: He was kind of seem nervous around me, and then he kept praising me, and then I changed his life and he can't thank me enough, and he's.
Speaker 2: He's he was. It seemed like he was nervous.
Speaker 1: It was weird.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh shit, Like you're used to cameras in your face and and you're like you're nervous around me.
Speaker 2: It's it was weird.
Speaker 3: So I looked at it, like, you know what, these are the exact type of crowd I want to wake up. If I had a chance to wake up, pussy's or assassins.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna choose assassins. Fact, no offense.
Speaker 3: I'm not calling you one, Jacob, but the global community.
Speaker 2: And they're like, they're like, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, hear me out.
Speaker 1: You get the preface, but still I have no idea what the funk you're about to say.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying in general, the global community like their channels, like the Earth's not flat, Like they're all pussies. You see their mo you see their soul inside of them.
Speaker 2: There pussys. It's very m PC.
Speaker 3: It would never do this in the in anyone's face, but they're pussies, so they're caring see their pussies. Do I need to activate the pussies? No, where are the assassines of the world.
Speaker 2: We're in a war. I want to talk to the assassins and go knock on. I gotta knock in here. Wake the fuck up. We need you because I'm not that type of person, but we need you.
Speaker 3: So that's why the rock fin was an easy decision at that point because I knew the M M A crowd, the.
Speaker 2: Rustling crowd and everything you see, we're at that point. We very rarely get somebody that like gets fangirly quote unquote over us. But we are very small in the podcast community, you know what I mean, We've only been at it for a few years. When it does happen, I know what you mean, it's kind of like, why are you weird like this towards me? Dude? I'm just a dude, So I get that. But yeah, through this and through those connections, and because you are one of the all stars of the flat Earth movement, the flat Earth community, the name is associated with it, you've released some movies with it. I assume there's a lot of people of all types of backgrounds that are following you and checking you out. So I could absolutely imagine that. Yeah, for sure. Again, but that's why I go back to it.
Speaker 3: That's my most favorite part of it all is knowing that the assassins of this world that know how to know how to kill a man in one minute or one second or less, whatever the.
Speaker 2: Joke is, you know, they need to wake up.
Speaker 3: And I think you guys would all agree that if you had to vote for for a pussy or an.
Speaker 2: Assassin to wake up during this war, it's the assassin.
Speaker 3: So it's like, that's my top. You're like, why do you got a bunch of MMA fighters in this? Because the MMA fighters will watch? Right.
Speaker 2: But even as a glober bro, even as a global I don't mind having a talk with anybody about anything. I enjoy it because the back and forth is good. This is how growth happens. Right, even if I disagree with you, I now understand your perspective way more than I did two hours and forty seven minutes ago, you know what I mean? And I personally feel like this we're all being made better by this conversation. So you know what I mean, I don't even if I disagree with the person. Dude, we can talk. Let's let's have an open discussion, let's learn you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Fuck out that life, Sean, Dude. I definitely want to get together with you again. Maybe six months down the road or something like that.
Speaker 3: Dude, Oh even sooner, man, just whenever you guys need somebody to fill a spot and just give me a heads up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking right, dude, I appreciate that. Yeah, man, Well all right dude, yeah, fuck, I guess we'll see you then, brother, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Whenever, man, anytime, let me know.
Speaker 3: And if you if any especially Jacob, if you needed some some links or evidence of something that I mentioned on your show, just let me know, especially if you're actually trying to seek the truth about where you live.
Speaker 2: What again, And I mean this would love brother.
Speaker 3: The reason you say it doesn't matter either way is because you don't know yet. But once you know, everything changes head to toe inside outside. Everything changes once you actually know it and stop believing it. Once you know the truth, it one hundred percent matters, and then your life can change.
Speaker 2: Whether you know that now or not, it will change. But you got to put in some work though.
Speaker 3: That's all meaning you got to research the globe, and you have to try to again, try to prove it to yourself. And once you feel like you can't, and that's okay, we've all been there. Once you feel like you really can't, that's when you go, okay, what, let me maybe hit Hibbler up now, Like, give me some links of some science ye type of tests, some things I can do myself inexpensive to prove anything, because.
Speaker 2: I look that up and there's no proof of anything. So I'll come back to you, Hibler, what kind of what can I do?
Speaker 3: Because they don't allow me to prove it when it's trillions of miles away and when you can only go on a rocket, I don't have access to one. So once you realize that they have infiltrated your ability to prove any of this to yourself, I give you some stuff that you can go prove right away, and you can't deny it anymore.
Speaker 2: Man, that's all. You wouldn't be able to deny it anymore.
Speaker 1: And I'm with you.
Speaker 2: And like you said, your whole everything changes. The truth that I have that I know there's nothing to do with flat around Earth. The truth that I have that I know that like has got me, you know what I mean, is on a different spectrum all together. So that and I know that you don't agree with religion. I don't agree with organized religion, like I'm with you. I'm pretty sure you and I are on the same page on a lot of that as well. Yeah, yeah, But that being said, whether the ball or the flat changes no perspective over my relationship with God and how I live my day to day existence. Now that's just a me thing.
Speaker 3: And maybe I hope you understood what I meant when I was trying to explain the discuss.
Speaker 2: That's all I do. I absolutely do, and that's why again I ge and respect and hear all the points. Man A thousand percent due, and who knows, maybe by the end of this y'all will have me convinced that it's a flat Earth. But if it is, David Weiss is gonna be one happy motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, David Weiss man him a fucking bet that if if he ever got convinced that the Earth was flat, then he would have to get a flat earth fucking tramp stamp tattoo.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why you're fighting it. I get it, Hey, man, Dave's a good guy. He won't make you actually do that. Man, No, I know Dave's a good dude, he is, But you make you do that?
Speaker 1: Fuck it.
Speaker 2: I'm a man of my word, and I put it out on the air. The public's gonna make sure that he's that person to come to a mutual.
Speaker 3: Agreement to get it on your arm. At that point, that's all on the.
Speaker 1: Shoulder or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what we might please with this episode, thumbnail and your tattoo.
Speaker 2: Don't put a snow globe up, don't put a pancake in space. Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, I know you and logo in my ass.
Speaker 2: I'll email you guys a map if you want to use a template or something, show that see everything you know.
Speaker 1: We may even make it a thing.
Speaker 2: Let the cult members decide where I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean hopefully you're coming around.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying usually when I'm on shows not gonna say like this, that's wrong, shows that aren't pure flat Earth related, they're gonna, because I'm talking flat Earth, they're gonna put in a thumbnail a pancake and space or something.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that.
Speaker 3: So you're showing an audience a thumbnail of something I'm not even talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm actually denouncing that on the show.
Speaker 1: So it makes for like with the ice running over the edges in space that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, dude, we're not floating. We're not. We're just in a realm. We're in a matrix realm. Dude, We'll use the fucking logo for your your latest film if you want Yeah, that's fine. You could do that.
Speaker 3: That's the completely that's completely up to you, however you want to design yourself. I'm not telling you what to do. I'm saying, for my sake, don't don't put a pancake in space, because I that's not what flat Earth is. And that's not and that's the number one thing that's how their people are programmed to think it's stupid, is because even truth seeking platforms and truth seeking shows, even Sam Tripley has done, and I've yelled at them stop doing that because you don't have to agree with me, but you're not definitely not going to keep fucking showing something I don't even believe in trying to promote it, like that's what flat earth is.
Speaker 2: That's not what flat earth is.
Speaker 3: It's in a We're in an infinite possibly an infinite plane structured matrix realm.
Speaker 2: We're just in a realm. It's stationary.
Speaker 3: Everything above us is moving. It's about all we know. Man and water is always level. That's about all we know at that point.
Speaker 2: But so you do believe max theory, Oh yeah, dude, this is definitely uh for me.
Speaker 3: There's a creator and that we we're all in like a avatar avatar suit.
Speaker 2: Okay, the next time you come on the show, we'll touch on flat Earth, but we need to get on other conspiracies you fuck with, dude, Well, yeah, it's not really conspiracy. Well, we're living in but it's none of it's random.
Speaker 3: This is perfectly designed system that we live in, and this awakening happening monumentally was supposed to happen.
Speaker 2: They knew it was going to happen thousands of years ago. I would predict it's classified as conspiracy. When someone's looking up this type of information it's on this You know what I'm saying exactly. Yeah, I know what you're saying. It is truth, but to the world it's seen as conspiracy. So you know what, what are all video games made on?
Speaker 3: What? What are all flight simulators made on an infinite plane? They're not made on a sphere. They're made on an infinite plane. They're not made in a snow globe either. Sorry, flighter, there's other flighter.
Speaker 2: There's they're not made on a snow globe. Okay, there's no dome of glass over us.
Speaker 3: The Simpsons do it on purpose because they want to again, they want that that George Bush knew it type of backup conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that dude. I know Christians that believe it's a glass dome. I know, no offense to the Bible, but that's why it's in there. I'm sorry like that.
Speaker 3: They have a strategy on how to do everything, and they know how to use words in scriptures and turn it against us.
Speaker 2: And that. Yeah, it's also another word for that would have been expanse. The great expanse. God separated the water from above from below by the Great expanse. That changes the whole narrative right there, And it's the same word.
Speaker 3: We're in a contained system, Perio, this whole system where in is contained. You can't go up and keep going. You can't go down and keep going. They've proven it over and over again. They've tried missiles, they've tried everything. They can't break through above us. They can't get down below us. So everything that we were taught about the core of the earth and everything, it's all bullshit. Everything is false.
Speaker 2: It's false.
Speaker 3: So you have to start over at some point. If everything is false, you got okay, where are we? And that's what I do as a flat earth.
Speaker 2: There's I know it's a stationary plane.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that I know that, but I still don't admit that I know what everything is and what's going on.
Speaker 3: We're trying to figure it out collectively, especially people like Austin and Dave and Tanner and like Santos Binacular. We try so I keep real tight contact with these guys because they're on my mission of what else can we figure out? Now?
Speaker 2: What can we find out about this place? What can prove something else? What else can we do because we.
Speaker 3: Were told nothing that's real, So we have to figure this out our own. And I think that's why they discontinued a lot of these nikons is because they knew why people were buying them. And if I could zoom in on something one hundred miles down the ocean, that should be a problem for you. But if I also use that same camera and look up and go, wait a minute, why is that growing in size? Why is it getting clearer and clearer as I zoom in on it? And a lot of that's in level too, so I mean the next level. When you guys watch that, that's more about more Land, and it's about the North Pole as well.
Speaker 2: So the north and the south. Basically, the next level is about the north.
Speaker 3: And the south, right, okay, yeah, and then level level is more basic of sun moon stars, the basic stuff of like what you know, the sun's ninety three them, No, it's not so, it's so un mooning stars for the most part.
Speaker 2: Astro theology a lot in there too.
Speaker 3: And then we go right after Neil deGrasse Tyson and I was trying to get sued for defamation of character, and he he bailed on that.
Speaker 1: Trying to get sued.
Speaker 2: I agree, No, I'm for real, Yeah, I was trying. I was trying. I was, and this film I'm trying.
Speaker 3: You know, Judith Resnik, there's people that can literally sue me if they won't because as soon as they take me to court, Stu Peters will be outside number one, that's already guaranteed. And then I'll have who knows, Alex might tag along his shill ass, but I will have networks of people and companies outside the courtroom every day bringing attention to it, and they know that'll happen.
Speaker 2: They'll never sue me.
Speaker 3: NASA will never sue me for selling their product on my rental films and stuff.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. I didn't ask their permission. Come get me that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Come Come take me to court, because I'll bring all your documents to state that my film is true.
Speaker 2: Because you said it here. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Why are you writing this on paper earth and you're suing me for saying I'm lying to people in this film.
Speaker 2: You said it.
Speaker 3: That's why they can't do it. They don't want anyone knowing about it. So you don't suicide people on this topic.
Speaker 2: You don't. All you can do is shadow ban them.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, it's all we can do, guys, because we start taking them out. It's red flag over the shape of the Earth.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make sense. It's stupid. That's why they.
Speaker 3: It's the most shadow band topic period is flat Earth. You go to TikTok and you see one point six billion searches this month. You wonder why TikTok's freaking out. People think it's for other things. They don't know how big this actually is. You can't have one point six billion searches this month for flat earth. Hashtag flat earth and stay up. They're very piss of TikTok and people don't. They just don't want to admit that. It's because of that. There's nothing more searched on Tictok than flat earth. And it's been that way for two straight years now. No one wants to talk about it. They well, they're gonna shut them down. They come up with excuses why they're gonna shut them down.
Speaker 1: It's all false, it's all bullshit.
Speaker 2: Al Right, guys, I'm gonna roll.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you very wait to do it again, man, Yeah, absolutely bro, all right, man, take care of hit me up.
Speaker 1: Man, we'll do