Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out going deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show planned for you tonight. You'll know my next guest from her appearances on such websites as Scoreland and milf dot com. You can find links to all of our social media in the episode description below, or you can go to the Victoria Veil dot com. I also want to recommend her only fans at Victoria Veil. Ladies and gentlemen join me in welcoming the vivacious Victoria Veil. Victoria. How are you tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm too fantastic. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Not bad? Not bad at all? So your look is a craft did one I believe? Is that correct?
Speaker 2: That's funny? All right?
Speaker 1: I uh, I can't. Shall we say beautiful? Don't get me wrong. I don't want I don't want that to be taken as a negative. It is. I mean, doctors do great work.
Speaker 2: I'll be great natural hands. It can I'll be fun.
Speaker 1: There you go. What First off, let let's talk about your style, yourr I hate to say look. I don't mean just look, I mean everything about what you bring to this industry, Like what is your style. What's your brand? Are you? Go ahead, I'll let you answer, and then maybe I'll throw out a few terms or things I've heard and see if they apply to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, surely milk anything milk related. I'm definitely that genre busty, I would say, well, full chested. I think that I gravitate towards sort of like a nineties aesthetic, you know. I love that kind of like nineties Playboy house kind of lamb. Look. I think that's at least I aspire to do. I love Lahel's you know, thigh highs garters, very much like dressing for sex, that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: So that's definitely I definitely Okay, I'm thirty six years old. So I was, you know, nine to ten when Baywatch was coming out and I saw you and I went, oh, she's doing a Pam Anderson and she's doing it. Well, what was it about? Was it that time? That era that I mean, does it go back as far as like a Jane Mansfield thing that you love?
Speaker 2: That? Absolutely? I mean I love that kind of glamor too. I think just because that was like the era that I grew up in, a chem of age. I guess like a maturity in that era. I think that's just look that I associate with sexiness and sexuality. But absolutely I love Jeane Mansfield, Marilyn Monroe, all of that kind of fifties sixties pin up sort of look, which I think is similar. They sort of brought it back maybe in the nineties and put a little difference, but very similar.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say at one point in the nine maybe it was the nineties, maybe it was the early two thousands, when was the the Kate Moss like heroin Chic law when everyone was like, oh my god, Kate got down to seventy two pounds, isn't that great? Uh, that just wasn't for me, I heard, Yeah, exactly, exactly. Yeah, that's what they call it. Heroin chic. It personally, I need some kind of curves, I need something. I mean, oh, I feel the same, right. It just it to me. It fills out a figure more. It makes a dress like a that. I've had debates with my friends before on you know, natural versus enhanced breasts, right, and some of them go, I don't like the feeling. I don't like this, this that, whatever, whatever your opinion on the feel or anything. There is nothing more phenomenal in address than just a perfect set of dits, right, I mean, can we just be honest.
Speaker 2: Like really, whether they're natural or enhanced.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh, sure, as long as.
Speaker 2: They're they're vague and I'm going to push up and filling out the dress properly.
Speaker 1: Absolutely that that's true. But the one thing you really get with with with the enhanced chest is you can almost I don't know, I have a little click of OCD in my head, the perfect symmetry and roundness, right, right. So some of those terms I said I would throw out at you that I was wondering. Now, look, here's the thing. So many of them, and I didn't know if you were going for this because I know this is a style. So many of them felt like they were insulting to me in the nineties, like the term the term bimbo. Right, Yeah, I was gonna ask, but then part of me clicked and I was like terrified. I'm like, I don't want this lady to think I'm calling her.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, I I don't and I mean I don't, I don't think and used in that context, it's he was in a positive light. I think bimbo not really in air. And I think it's sort of like a genre of like a cartoonish almost, like you know, justic a rabbit bimbo type. But it's more the look than it is commentary on their intelligence.
Speaker 1: Right right right When I was a kid, it felt like it was more commentary on intelligence, like it would be you know, sure, some father saying to his wife, Yeah, she's pretty, but she's a bimbo. Secretly, what was he thinking, uh.
Speaker 2: Kelly Bundy or something. You know, maybe they would call a bimbo her fair head.
Speaker 1: Over sexualized, but maybe not even intentionally doing it. Maybe that was a thing like when Kelly Bundy would come down. It's a tide of yeah, yes, yeah, yeah yeah. But it has become like a term or a genre in the industry nowadays that is very popular. People love that look. And the other term I was going to ask again if you were emulating, which it seems like you're not. You were just going for what you saw as beauty and how you present yourself and everything else. And I get that. The other term was sex doll. Have you ever seen like the sex dollar types and those I feel like there's a personality that goes behind that as well, almost like a yeah.
Speaker 2: Almost. I mean, I'm not I don't wouldn't say that I was necessarily going for that look. But I'm certainly not offended if somebody uses that term to describe me, because I know it's meant in a good positive way.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, so that doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: But you're right, it is like a blow up doll sort of look, right, you know, full boobs, full lips. A lot of girls go pretty extreme with the lips in that genre. Also, these are my own lips.
Speaker 1: But eh, that's that's my next question too, So let me ask you, how did you initially come into the adult entertainment industry?
Speaker 2: You know, I just was on Twitter for a bit and a score. I think you had mentioned in the beginning they're like a big breast magazine and they've been around for years, and they had approached me about shooting with them about I would say seven or eight years ago. I think I've been on Twitter about ten total, at least three accounts ago, and I just shot with them once. It was sort of like a bucket list thing. I was working a regular corporate type job and had a pretty normal life really for the first four or five years that I shot with him, I really wasn't heavily into the industry, the adult industry at all. I just sort of shot with them once a year pretty consistently. And then about two or three years ago, I just was like, Wow, why not They approached me about doing hardcore before then, and I had really been hesitant and I'd turned them down a couple of times, and then I just was like, you know what, I'm going to go for it. And I don't want to say the rest is history, but I sat with them, and then I shot with a few more companies.
Speaker 1: Sure I can't obviously no details, but what kind of industry were you in corporate wise? Oh? Okay, okay, okay. I always see I always ask because and human resource is a good one too. But it's funny when I talk to some women who are so successful in this, and you are very successful in this, and I think you're only going to go even more successful as we go, because I saw I saw a couple of the things you may have coming up, and I was like, oh, I mean, there's the rocket ship. I'm glad to gramble on now while you're on the ground. Go ahead, and call if you're good.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're flying everywhere. Please, that was probably a mistake.
Speaker 1: Geny water or something. I could cut it out. You're totally good, you sure, okay, all right, okay, I'm so sorry. You don't have to it's okay, It's totally fine. One of my greatest joys was I had Sarah J on World is Totally Awesome, and as she took a drink of water, I made a joke and she started and I can I can go the rest of my life saying, I gagged Sarah J. So, I mean that's just that's just I mean, you said yeah, yeah, because there was just too much. I understand, So you were doing hr. What I was saying before was the most successful people in this industry are people who one I think are people who have worked in marketing, because they obviously can have just turned that around and do it on them.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I think the most successful are people who have a lot of marketing experience for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure. I just spoke to a woman the other day and I told her, I said, if you were trying to get in this industry and you were intent on going to college, my recommendation like doing it while you're in college. My recommendation is get a marketing degree with a minor in photoshop premiere like all the editing stuff.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because I'm sure even for you, like you know how much time is spent editing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't imagine. I had another performer walk me through her day and it was just hours and hours. And it's funny because there's that angry male in Twitter perception. It's like these women all just leave regular jobs to go get fucked for an hour and then go, No, your days, No, your day's a lot longer than that, isn't it right?
Speaker 2: That is so true. And you know I've said this before, but I think you know, when people read these articles about these girls making you know, a one hundred grand a month or million dollars a month, whatever it is, they're thinking, oh, it's so easy, and like all they do is like you said, like it's for an hour and then but it's not that. I mean, it is involved, as you know, as you know so and I really strongly believe that the women who are successful, especially are very smart business minded people.
Speaker 1: That you have to be. You go from working a forty hour job to work in a seventy hour job, you know, absolutely, And but but is the best part of this that you get to be your own boss.
Speaker 2: I mean that is the best and manage your own time, you know. I mean you can decide when you want to get this sone as long as it gets done right.
Speaker 1: Well, that's an important part because I think the second most successful people are people who have worked in just regular offices. People who understand how to schedule thing, keep schedules see one hundred percent, how to how to keep you know, track of files. And it sounds like so basic, but there are so many people there. I've spoken with newer girls who are coming on who are just i mean, drop dead gorgeous and eighteen nineteen, and they have no interest in updating their only fans like I'll get around to it. No, jumping doesn't work.
Speaker 2: That way, right because and you just got to keep praying yourself.
Speaker 1: I feel like a better work.
Speaker 2: But I mean, you have to keep everything going and moving off. Like you said, you know, you constantly have projects you're working on. You have, but the second you slow down and stop doing it is the second that momentum, that business momentum stops, or at least slows down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, your name starts falling out of people's mouths. Yeah, and next time they're gonna go shoot a scene these three people, Victoria is not one of them because blab you.
Speaker 2: Know for sure.
Speaker 1: So content wise, what kind of content do you like to personally produce for things like your only fans or any of your other sites where you sell content? Is it I saw on some by the way, just so people know only fans at Victoria veil links to everything in the episode description. I'm gonna throw that out a million times. Make sure to what kind of content do you like to produce yourself? Is it mostly solo stuff? Do you occasionally throw in other people or are they real beautiful? Is it behind the curtain and kind of just like this is me in my normal day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I get requests for all different types. I think that I enjoy a challenge, I think, and I love doing customs. I have a few people who really have some very intricate, you know, dialogue and costume requests or out there requests, very very detailed long videos, and I actually I enjoy it. I think it keeps my mind sort of engaged, and I like the challenge but I like, I love a lot of fetish stuff. I think that I've my eyes have been open to all different types of fetish of course, and it's interesting, you know, every day I feel like I learned something. So not all industries can you can.
Speaker 1: Say that for sure? For so your eyes have been open into different fetishes. Now that's not necessarily in your industry, Like trying sushi for the first time. What what? What is something that maybe you never expected you'd even consider that now either you shot something or you're like, I would take that if that came. Is there anything where you're like corporate Victoria would have been like, oh my god, she's doing that, and porn store Victoria goes, I'm doing that.
Speaker 2: You know. I would say like some some of the domination kind of stuff, I mean, especially like CIZI play and stuff like that, which I wasn't as well aware of probably when I was working in Corporate America. I would say things like golden showers, or I can say some other things that like maybe I never would have thought I would be asked for. I haven't done it, but yeah, I mean like golden shower stuff. It's just like a video of me peeing like I suppose I could consider it, but I don't know. It's just it's one of those things where you sit there and you have to like sort of way like what you're comfortable with?
Speaker 1: Sure, Sure, and again throw another factor in. You have to start, uh considering what you're comfortable with and what is best for your brand.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely, I'm very well said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if you if you were a total femdom just total domination blow blah, you can't go shoot a gang bang scene like where you're the one being dominated. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a very good point, and I think it's why I've shied away from doing like a gang bang. I do really I found that I actually really enjoy the domination side of things, which I, like you said, I didn't really think of myself that way, you know, maybe ten years ago, fifteen years ago, but I do consider myself like that.
Speaker 1: Now. The problem is to get you a latex suit, they're gonna have to like tie another one around your chest, you know. Yeah, yeah, you don't want to spend ten thousand dollars just to shoot one. So if you're going to go in that lifestyle, you definitely need to say all in. Yeah. So I mean are you, naturally, in your normal life just somewhat submissive, and are you putting on in a positive way, an actress way, putting on a face for the domination thing, or is it in you? Do you got anger from a guy who cut you off ten years ago, and every time you're whipping a guy, you're like, fucking Dodge Dodge Stratus cut me off, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't feel like I had that kind of anger, I mean normally, But I will say that I find that like being dominated, you know, being like a dominatrix type role makes me feel more powerful, and I think it makes me more confident in other things too. So yeah, I think my normal personality is probably a little bit more low key, a little bit more laid back. Not really submissive, I would say, but just more relaxed. But I really I enjoy that sort of ulter ego side of myself when I shoot domination type videos for sure. Sure?
Speaker 1: Sure? So. Are there any other kings or fetishes you may considered down the road, or has anyone ever sent you a quest for a custom where you would normally again be like no, and then you're like, nah, fuck it. I kind of like that I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know again, like I think I would consider bondage whether I was doing it probably to somebody else. I think it's so interesting, you know the intricacies of like tying someone up. And I've seen some videos that are really sort of intriguing, So I think I would like to try something like that. And I've had some pass for it, a little bit of like spanking or paddling videos like for a guy. I don't I think that probably the old would have said, well, that could be dangerous, like especially like with the balls the ball area. You know, you wouldn't want to like per someone rupture something. But I'm probably with the right co star that would consider that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's fair enough. Request wise, what would you say is like your main request for a custom? Is it stepmom stuff? Is it concentrating on your tits? Like what is what? Can you go through your inbox and go it's one of those one of those, one of those.
Speaker 2: It generally will balls around my boobs. So I would say number one would be like just and it sounds very basic, like tit boiling and various different forms titty fucking. There is forms whether like with the Dildover with costar. Yeah, those are definitely my absolute bikini or like Slinshot Triumphs. That's another one where people have like specific you know, either bikinis or g strings that they want me to wear. Those are definitely my number ones.
Speaker 1: When you were in the corporate world, you said there was about a five year overlap right between shootings. Did anyone ever find anything in your office or anything like that?
Speaker 2: Now I'm saying this and I'm in a jingsuit. I like I can't, but yeah, not that I was aware of, but somebody might have seen it and just not said anything. I don't know.
Speaker 1: See, I'm so fascinated by porn that I wouldn't even want to be a creep about it. I would just want to be like, what was it like on set? And I can't do that. You can't come up and ask that in a corporate setting. But it's like you might.
Speaker 2: Started playing that with other girls, Like I just wanted to divine and yet she's like such a person, but like it was just like listening to her stories are so fascinating. You can't like a regular office life. You can't even imagine that that exists.
Speaker 1: That's not like no, No, not at all. Aviad Divine a classic. She is classic sounds bad. I don't want to sound like that. She's a legend, legend legend for legend.
Speaker 2: Sweetheart, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: So do you have perform that you constantly work with that you're comfortable with or do you ever want I mean, obviously you may want to, but do you ever expand out and start seeking out new people or seeking out new performers or new types of scenes or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, especially like when it comes to only things. You know, there's certain times that people want but I would like you to shoot something with a specific type of performer, whether that's like you know, big big tick guy, so you know, it could be like h racially diverse you know people. Sure, So it depends, I mean, it depends on what I'm doing, request for who I'm you know, who's in town when I'm in town shooting. That makes a big difference. But I do have a few friends with benefits who I fairly regularly or close by.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, fair enough? Have I think I think I know the place where you would clean up the most, and I have not. I don't. I'm not aware if you've done it yet. Have you been at all on a feature dancing circuit yet?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I would just like to say that I think that would be amazing. And yeah, I actually did dance like when I was in college, and uh, there were a lot of feature dancers, and I think it would be a fascinating thing. But honestly, like I didn't even think that was a thing anymore really, but then I had I don't know if you've had her on the show with Lindsay Ryder is, Yeah, that's so cool, like she's awesome, it's awesome. But yeah, she got me thinking about it. I was like, oh, maybe that would be fun. I don't know if I could do it. I mean, I feel like that is like hardcore, physically demanding kind of stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: And and again I interview a lot of new coming a new up and coming I don't even know how to put it, new girls, and a lot of them are dancers too. But they say when a feature dancer comes in, regardless of what she does on the stage, you can just swing around pole a little bit wave.
Speaker 2: Uh not even sort of like you know, hey.
Speaker 1: As a guy, let me tell you this as a guy at strip clubs. The dancing's cool, It's definitely cool. It's like the fourth most important thing to me at a strip club with pretty girls, cheap drinks, clean enough bathroom dancing dancing quality nice. Uh but I mean I do I do think you would clean up on that. You just have that bombshell look. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you're saying you don't think that there needs to be any like choreography, really just a little bit of sexy walking, which is really what I felt like I did.
Speaker 1: It's a little crawling on the ground the regulars at the club, and this is no offense to any regular any club anywhere. It's funny. I just like I just defended myself on insulting I don't know how many millions of people. It's not necessary, you know, I don't need to do that. They're fine, they're doing great. But what I will say is, uh, they say it doubles or triples the traffic for the night, so even regardless of who the girl is, because she's a star. So again, you're a star and you have this perfect look. Hearkening back to like a time where people are my age and remember that and like I don't have any money, but people my age somewhere have money and they would love to go out and see you, I think at a club. Personally, I think.
Speaker 2: You're I'm going to totally consider this now, die reader.
Speaker 1: I saw one night and I got too drunk and got kicked out, not for fighting, for falling on the floor. One night I saw, oh well, I don't remember it, but oh there is a bit of a story. The bartender was real pretty and had a cool retro look. So I just kept give me another one, give me another one. My friend had to carry me out. It was Gehanna Michaels and so Fady. Yeah, I mean two big, big time ones. I don't think sure. I don't know if they touched the pole that night. I couldn't tell you, Okay, couldn't. That's the fourth most important thing that night, actually the fifth. The fourth that night was don't get kicked out? And then I fuck that one up bad. So what are we doing going forward? Are you looking for more mains? Do you like mainstream shoots? First?
Speaker 2: I do like mainstream shoots, but I feel like they are challenging. You know, it's a very long, often very long day, so fun and exciting, but but tiring.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I don't know if anybody else does upside, but I you know, I I love it. But it's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. Yeah, yeah, no, uh it's I've heard. I've heard of like how long it starts from when you get there to get makeup blah blah blah, to break down and everyone's gone, and it's like, hey, just give me an office job. I think most people when they saw how long, how much what you're doing this and that they would go, yeah, just give me the office job, which is so funny that people insult it. Jealousy is what it really is. It's jealousy. Right if I could go, if I can make any amount of money with my body, I would just do it. I don't care. It's it's you know, at the end of the day, are you happy, are you comfortable? Are you safe?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So those are the most important things, right.
Speaker 1: Sure, for sure. Sorry, I'm talking all over you to night, Victoria. Uh. I just I find it so interesting.
Speaker 2: That the industry is very interesting, and I think it's changed even you know, over the years, from say back in the eighties, like I don't know, sure a little bit more like your rated horn where you know, you have like actual film, you know, film movies being shot to them, you know, video, and you had box covers and it was a little bit different. Now it's basically all online, you know, all internet based pretty much. So I think each phase has morphed it into like a different kind of mindset.
Speaker 1: Maybe the mainstream shoots. For all the people I interviewed, they like them, they enjoy them, but they say, the number one most important thing, and remember number four is dancing. The number one most important thing is it's great advertising for their only fans. Absolutely right, Because if Victoria Veil, like you said, slathered at the top of brasers or something else, and I go there and I like you, I go, oh, I wonder if she has her own stuff that I can.
Speaker 2: Go Yeah, absolutely, you're hitting out on the head. That's really I think why most pros do it these days. Like I said, like I feel like back maybe twenty years ago, it would be more ago, it would be more like that's what you're just shooting all the time in that space and feature dancing, that's how you're making your money. But in today's world, it's really just sort of advertising to bring them to your own platform.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, creating as much content, like you said, contents, king as much content as you can, capturing as many people you can with as many views, posting X amount of times a day. I mean it, you know, I'm sure it gets exhausted, like mentally exhausting. It's like, did I post that?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Whatever it is. Who are some people in the industry that you would like to work with that maybe you haven't yet? Do you have? Is anyone coming to MYRT? I don't care whoever?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I mean there's there's so many. I mean, I can think of a few guys. Menuel was very fun to work with. I don't currently maybe some of the bigger names women. I mean, there's a lot of big boot women that I would love to work with, and like you know, I've talked to in the past. Oh gosh. DJ Tania Amazon is somebody who I I think she just shot with Browsers. I didn't even know that she was doing the mainstream stuff, but I think she's gorgeous. I would love another tall lady. There's not too many taller girls, so sometimes that's nice. I just recently shot with Mariza Rabbit. She's an awesome gorgeous girl. But it's so funny when, you know, shooting with somebody who's fatigued. I love high heels too, and I always feel like I am sometimes towering over.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you about the heels, but that was part of my question too. So would you want to work more with obviously, you know the answer can be everyone you want to work with. But would you want to work with someone that's more similar to your body build? Or do you like the idea of working with a teat person and snow insult to them? Maybe you don't like one of those thinner girls? Oh? Both?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, it's good to have both. I mean I think that especially an OnlyFans, sometimes it looks not a little bit better if it's another busty girl because we have similar similar fan base, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or it doesn't even necessarily have to be a milf, because I think that can work really well with like a younger with a more milthy moment, you know, I think that's a nice fix also, But yeah, I think busty although I did that semilf dot com. I work with a beautiful girl even Nix, Yes, and she was you know, she was like a tea girl and not not very busty, but like, I think it's sort of fun to like contrasts, you know, against each other. I think that looks really cool too. It's an exciting thing. So I think anything can work as long as the chemistry is there.
Speaker 1: Sure for sure? So again you shot for MILF. Do you like working with younger guys? And how young of a guy do you like working with?
Speaker 2: I think twenty is the youngest I worked with. Do you I think that every young guy has been great. I don't think I've worked with anybody, to be honest with you, that hasn't been lovely. I would say in my personal life, I don't know if I would I would seek out somebody that young. But uh, but for working purposes, I think it's a lot of fun. I think you get to experience that and I have to take any one.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure? Does it? I mean again, I guess you have to put that actor's face on it. Does it? Does it? Or did it feel weird the first time? Or was it like exciting? Was it like, oh, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: A little bit of both. I think nervous, you know, a little bit nervous because you don't know too if there be that young if they're experienced enough to be to say it like you know, good lovers, or how that will translate on film. So yeah, I'm nervous excited. I feel like I always get excited and nervous every time I shoot a scene, regardless of I'm gonna be shooting with. It's just one of those things where you like get that adrenaline going and.
Speaker 1: Kanda, is it a build up where it's for me? I would just be a fucking wreck at one of these like anxiety. I would just be killed, Like I would be so terrible for me. But is it like a build up or is it a constant one feeling and then they go action and it's off or does it take you a while to like work your way into a scene? Are you pretty good at I think.
Speaker 2: In the beginning it was like sort of like one of those things, right, I think now that I've done it, you know a few times, it's almost I want to say, second nature, But it comes with.
Speaker 1: Me afterally, Okay, okay, again, you're gonna work on your own schedule. But the idea of mainstream shoots, uh, do you have companies that you want to work for that you have either put in bids for, you've been requested for, and now you're finally going to work with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that there's gonna be a couple. I'm going to be an excited account later this month.
Speaker 1: And there's a.
Speaker 2: Few companies keys I think I'm nice this month are shooting forward. So I'm really excited I have in mind with them. So I'm very excited about that. I mean, you know, some of the bigger companies for answers not even you know. I'm hoping that I'll be able to for the years of shoot with them.
Speaker 1: And are you picking those things based on or do you want to work on those things based on the quality of their work or the actors they read? Okay, so that's important to you, right, Yeah? The quality very important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's the most important to me.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, because you're cognizance of your brand. Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent. It's all brand. Yeah, I get it. And that makes sense some of the stuff like stuff Vixen shoots and this and that.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, amazing. Yeah, I mean they have a little mill site. Oh gosh. I think that would be the ultimate for me. That would probably be the ultimate.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'll just cut that out and tag them and well we'll get you up there. Okay, you on that site, Victoria I I we're gonna wrap this one up soon. We're actually like almost out a time here. But I did go fast. You are a super fun and interesting person. I need people to go to the Victoria Veil dot com uh, to follow you across all social media. But the most important thing is I want to recommend Victoria. Here's only fans at Victoria Veil Customs. She loves doing customs, right, loves. You're watching this beautiful woman quite busty, if I might say so myself. No, you know, what would you mind if I ask you a couple more questions? The chest? Uh? What is it home from? Was it always okay? All right, I don't know how to put this. I don't mean to be insultant. Well how were you I appreciate that. Were you a flatter tested girl that decided at some point like this is what I'm gonna get. Were you already naturally busty and you went like I need to pump this up a little bit more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was naturally bussy. And then I I actually went a little bit because a lot of like really big Chester girls stages, you can't really go from like even a little bit busty to like, you know, super huge. So I went like pretty bussy, I would say, maybe like an each cup. And then I after a while, like I think I got a little booby greed because you know, sort of this adult world, big breast world that it has sort of been, I sort of wanted them bigger, and so then I went back and got them in large even more so. But I did with nothing. I would say that I was naturally busty, hugely busty, but busty.
Speaker 1: See e cop, that's pretty solid. Yeah, that's that's that's good. But is there a limit to how big you'll go? Are you going any bigger? Like you have to make even though you like this look, there are some women that it is just it's almost too much. I'm not naming any I can't even think any of the top of my head. Is there a limit for you that you'll go up to? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I mean I want to say, like I love women of all, you know, for sure someone we have a huge But you're right, it's it's such a personal choice. So I get asked a lot by the specie guys who like really big brass, you know it all go bigger. I would consider it, but I think for right now, like where the I'm very comfortable I am. I mean, I feel like I am very busty, but I can still like go out and although you know, you can still tell that I'm pretty busty, be like not crazy when I go somewhere, like seeing the grocery store, and I think that if I got much bigger than I don't know, anonymity or what, i'd go away a little.
Speaker 1: How about other in hand? Would you ever do anything else any of the like a Brazilian butt lift or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I love a big butt too. Yeah for sure. Even right now, I think I'm really.
Speaker 1: You're good, You're good, I'm solid. You know that is That's something interesting about those early nineties blonde bombshells. The ass wasn't really considered as much.
Speaker 2: Is that It's so true and I do feel like that what has changed, Like you were saying about Kate Moss, and I was thinking to myself, point, have times changed where really like the thicker, slim thic kind of look is what's coveted and it has like that heroin cheek. Nobody wants that.
Speaker 1: No, it's like bottom.
Speaker 2: I feel like even you know, slender modelish girls are wine to be much earlier.
Speaker 1: Sure. Yeah, And like you said, love everyone of every very fine.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful. Not that I'm saying anything about.
Speaker 1: For sure personal preference to me, I don't love the heroin chic. Look, I need a little bit of curves.
Speaker 2: But like, I don't know if you like how if you're just smoking cigarettes and doing cocaine, like, it's probably not the healthiest lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't have a real giant dick, so if I can see it poking out of your skin, that's a real bad sign. Uh. Two more questions and then we're gonna wrap up. I extended this a little longer because these popped into my head. One, how fucking expensive are your brawls?
Speaker 2: You know, honestly on a day to day basis, I really just the sports.
Speaker 1: Frost Okay, okay, okay, but I.
Speaker 2: Do have a few that are customated, and those are quite expensive.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, dollars each. And my last question, do you have the world's strongest back? I would assume so, or or working.
Speaker 2: A lot about like you know, my back exercise.
Speaker 1: Or do you do you come up from a hunchback position to take pictures, because that would be the other option, if I would just assume your back is just are you good?
Speaker 2: But I really have to actively, like I kind of slouched just because so like I have to constantly remind myself to sit up straighter.
Speaker 1: I grew I grew up a little fatter kid than I am now, So yeah, slouching is kind of my love language. Like I walk around like a snail at all times. So you know, it's just.
Speaker 2: Too much, it's too much effort to like stand.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, We're gonna wrap this up my guest tonight, the beautiful, the vivacious, the wonderful Victoria Veil. As I said before, make sure you go to the Victoria Veil dot com that's going to give you links to all of our social media her only fans, but also make sure you're checking out the only fans. We push that because these people are workers and they should be paid for their content. So if you like Victoria and you want to see more of what she's doing, head to OnlyFans and check her out at Victoria Veil