Speaker 1: Oh, Wimbo Kelly.
Speaker 2: Six Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app And I would say of this generation, Chris Rock is my favorite comedian inasmuch as he's able to weave in political social commentary in a way that he's been able to He's been able to do it for decades in the way that I think is less mean spirited and targeted the Dave Chappelle, who also does it to a certain degree. I think Chris Rock is much better in that space than Dave Chappelle. No disrespect to Dave Chappelle, but Chris Rock has not been doing as much stand up lately. Last time we saw him that I can think of is when he basically offered his response to Will Smith in that live streamed Netflix special.
Speaker 3: But he was the opening monologue the.
Speaker 2: Cold open for SNL on Saturday night, and I was tuning in because I'm curious to see if he still had the stand up chops.
Speaker 3: It was as a bumpy set.
Speaker 2: There's some really well delivered jokes, others not as much. It just seemed like he wasn't warmed up. That's the way I can describe it if you're just watching it. But I want to play it in its entirety. You can come to your own conclusions. But this is why I do like Chris Rock, because you take snow prisoners. I think that was one of his specials.
Speaker 1: Even Yo, don't you heard that.
Speaker 3: Shim sid Live.
Speaker 1: This is all the other fifty animursary sir that live been wrong for fifty years. I want to congratulate Lord Michael's on twenty five great years side Live. It's a lot going on in the news. My god, it's so crazy out there. It's so hard just getting in the building the night. So much security, My god, my god. I had to walk by a bunch of baby oil sniffing dogs. Was insane. Everybody's worried. Everybody's worried. I mean, we got Luigi. We got Luigi, you know, and that's good. I really feel sorry for the for the family. I mean, everybody's fixated on how good looking this guy looks. If you look like Johanna Hittel, no one would care been already giving him a chair, already be dead, okay, but he actually killed a man, a man, a man with a family, a fan with kids. Man. I mean, I have condolences, I have real condolences for you. Know, the healthcare ceo. I mean, this is a real person, you know, but sometimes drug dealers get shot. I mean, you've seen no wire.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's been a bad year for my people's blacks. It's been it's not been a good year. Comealan, did it? Jack Paul beating Mike Tyson? What the hell was this? Jake Paul, the twenty seven year old punching a sixty year old man in the bay?
Speaker 4: Is this what the.
Speaker 1: White man has reduced him? Son to stupid? Who's he gonna fight next? Morgan Freeman? I hate Jake Paul.
Speaker 3: I got I got a landlord. Hate Paul.
Speaker 1: I had a I hate him like cocaine hates monogamy. The big thing, big thing trump Man Trump had a good year. Man, Trump's a survived an assassination attempt, won the presidency again by winning the popular vote. Was just the name time Man of the Year. You know, it could happen to a nicer duy. You know a lot of people are scared, like, oh my god, he's he's gonna be so undignified. And when I say a lot of people, I'm talking about the nine New Yorkers that didn't vote for him. Okay, n no.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: People are like, he's gonna be so dignified the presidency of the United States. Dude, We've had some presidents in the United States. Come on, man, this is not the most dignified job in the world. You know, We've had presidents show up to the inauguration with pregnant slaves. Okay, man, I'm just talking about Bill Clinton. I mean, you know what country we live in, you know the history of this country. You know how any rapists are in my wallet right now? Turn a cup of coffee in America.
Speaker 3: Costs seven rapists.
Speaker 1: Trump's gonna get it down to three. That's right, man, It's so crazy. Menindez brothers getting out of jail. Menindez brothers getting out of jail just in time to get deported. Trump's gonna deport ath you know, murdering Mexican's. Trump is not playing man, It's right. This time is totally different. He's working with the number one African American in the world, the richest African American in the.
Speaker 3: World, Elon Macella. That's right.
Speaker 1: He is African American. Eli got more chants than the Cleveland Browns, That's right. Nobody knows how to get rid of people like a South African. Oh, I'm serious, Trump, that's not playing. But they got They're gonna put him on a rocket ship.
Speaker 3: We call it Space Max.
Speaker 1: Now j Long is gonna marry Ben again, just so she could stay in the country. I know she's not Mexican, but Trump don't know that. It's a big old Latin steuit trying to keep immigrants out. My god, you know a lot less immigrants would come into America if you stop paying them seven hundred million dollars to play baseball. It's right. Steve Conn bought one Dominican for seven hundred million dollars. Used to be able to get a whole bushel for that much, I said bush On in the Big Story this week. That's right man. Joe Biden pardoned his son Hunt the Biden I got a hand in to Joe man. You know, he don't move as fast as he used to, He don't talk as fast as he used to, you know, but that mental finger still works.
Speaker 3: It's right, man.
Speaker 1: Planeted got the nerve to complain. Only an animal would not pardon their son. Oh my god, imagine going home to your wife if you didn't parton your son. Every parent in the world would pardon their son except the parents of the Menindez Brother, we got a great chef for you.
Speaker 2: That's why he's Chris rock You all right, that's all we're gonna talk about. Jamie Fox. He's in trouble again. Well, he caught a glass to the face over the weekend. We'll talk about that next.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: I don't know Jamie Fox. I've met him once. It wasn't a great interaction. He was filming a movie on location at the Sherman Oaks Galleria in that plaza right at the bottom of the the escalator if you know where the movies are.
Speaker 3: He was filming a movie there.
Speaker 2: I had a friend f attorney brother Omega sci Fi attorney incorporator, who was an ad or a PA. He was something on the movie and he brought me on set and he introduced me to Jamie Fox. Jamie was very nonplused. It was like, who are you. You're not some fine woman. I gotta go do something something else, Okay. He was not trying to have a conversation with me. That was my only interaction with him. I've been at parties around him, but only dealt with him once. The reason I tell that story is because my story is very similar to other people's stories about Jamie Fox. He he's not the friendliest guy. Put it that way. I'm not saying he's a bad guy. I'm just saying he's not the friendliest guy. He's someone from what I've heard, what I experienced very much in life with himself, thinks very highly of himself. If that has changed since his health incident, it's possible. I don't know, but I'm saying if I read a story where there's not a positive interaction with him, I'm willing to hear everyone's.
Speaker 3: Story before I pass judgment everyone's story.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to just believe someone you know, because they won an Academy Award or their accomplished singer. And I said in my syndicated commentary that I believe that Jamie Fox is probably one of the most talented entertainers of all time. If you look at the totality of his work, from acting, the stand up comedy to singing, the amount of talent he has can't be argued. But that's different from being a good dude and Jamie Fox had some problems over the weekend as he was celebrating his fifty seventh birthday and evidently some sort of fight broke out and someone threw a glass which hit him in the face and he had to get stitches.
Speaker 3: Here's the story.
Speaker 4: Tonight, actor Jamie Fox is recovering after an altercation at his birthday dinner in Beverly Hills left him needing stitches. Local police received a call about an incident at the high end Mister Chow restaurant near Rodeo Drive just after ten pm Friday night, a representative for the actor saying someone from another table threw a glass that hit Fox in the face. It's unclear whether Fox was involved in the fight or merely a bystander. No arrests were made, but the investigation remains ongoing.
Speaker 2: On Instagram, Jimmy Fox addressed his fans and people more generally, saying not a whole lot, but just acknowledging that something happened. He said, quote, the devil is a lie. Can't win here when your light is shining bright. They try to bring you darkness, but they don't know that you're built for it. The lights have been shining bright. Kind of cryptic, but he's blaming obviously this latest situation on someone else that he was not the instigator. From my conversations with people with some bit of knowledge, I don't know how reliable it was. I was told that someone was there, or actually a group of someone's were there at Mister Child. They were very loud, they were very vulgar, and Jamie Fox or someone in his party tried to get the other people to be a bit more respectful, less loud, because I guess there were children there or family members there, and Jamie Fox thought that these other individuals were just being very loud, rude, and disrespectful. And the response was the glass to the face. If that's exactly what happened, then yeah, there's no two sides of this. It's just Jamie was the victim in that. But you just never know whether something is connected to something else. You don't know, because I know in Hollywood there are a lot of rivalries, there are a lot of long standing beefs.
Speaker 3: I won't use Jimmie FOXX as an example.
Speaker 2: I'll just say for me, there are people and I don't think of myself as a celebrity at all. I'm just saying, there are people that I will never have on this show for just a number of reasons. Maybe they said something crazy to me back in two thousand and four. There are people that I will never in any way try to prop up or promote anything that they do. And they know if I see them or they see me, we're not cool. There's a lot of that in the business. There is a lot and I can't to speak for you, Tuaa, the people that you don't well, actually I know some people that are on your.
Speaker 3: List as well.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's a lot of people on my list that will never ever see the light of day on this show. And I don't care. They could make it to the damn presidency.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I will never extend and an invitation of them because they went out of their way to be disrespectful and dismissive. We show love to everybody, and to outright be disrespectful in your no, it's fine saying no I can't do it at this time, but to be disrespectful about it, am So you will never get on this show. Vivocate Fox. The list The list.
Speaker 3: Is long long.
Speaker 2: I can name some names too, like uh, Brandy Norwood, you will never get on this show.
Speaker 6: No, never, never, never, never never never. I need to hear some of these stories there. Look, there are just certain.
Speaker 3: I'll tell I'll tell them.
Speaker 2: Brandy Norwood, you know from the show Mosha Oh, never missed an episode. Okay, but you know who I'm talking about, of course, Okay, the sister of ray J. I first met the family very quickly. I first met the family in Dilamo Mall. I say, like my fraternity brother of Mega sci Fi. Well, Brandy's father is also a member of a Mega sci Fi fraternity, and I would come in contact with him rather frequently. He was obviously managing his kids in the business. I was working in the music business, so I would run into them at times. I basically kind of known Brandy to brothers since they've been kids. They may not have remembered me, but I remember them when I was working at the Grammys. It was in New York and they had a rehearsal at Madison Square Garden. And at the rehearsal they had Whitney Houston, C. C. Windins, who's been a guest on the show, and other luminaries. It's like eight in the morning and people were told Whitney's going to be a little late, please don't take any pictures of her because they didn't want to say it, but basically she was high hung over whatever she came in and I have pictures of it to this day so that I'll tell you we weren't supposed to but I did anyway. It was Brandy and her mother who tried to wrap me out to my boss for taking pictures at Brandy Sonya Norwood. I'll never forget. It was determined to get me fired. She may not remember, but I remember. I remember, and it was one of those things where I will never, ever, ever ever do anything in support of Brandy Norwood again. And I'm quite sure someone's listening who probably knows her or whatever and.
Speaker 3: Doesn't even care.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying those things travel for years, and it just so happens that I'm in a position now where I get to say no to them if it ever came down to it. Ta Wala has been in a situation where he can say no to other people. And I say all that to say, when you're in a place like mister Chow, you don't know who else was there, because I know there are plenty of celebrities who were there in supporters Jamie Fox, and I'd be willing to bet that there are people who were there with a comparable level of celebrity who don't like Jamie Fox. And that's why I use my own anecdotal story of having met him. And these long simmering dislikes of people don't ever go away.
Speaker 3: They simply do not go away.
Speaker 2: And if you had an issue with Jamie Fox prior to his fifty seventh birthday party, you would still have a problem with him afterwards. I don't know if they knew each other like that, but I wouldn't be surprised. And they're people that I will never ever promote. I will never ever get a chance, give a chance to sell their wares here on the show. And I know it's same for Tua, and actually it's same for just about every personality.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, every person has someone who was so disrespectful they will never ever ever ever let them grace the microphone in front of them again. Kanye West to me, I don't care what Kanye does. I will never ever ever open up the doors to this microphone to him because he went out of his way to be an absolute ass to me again, is one of the only people on the West co supporting his music. He went out of his way to be disrespectful to me, and I'm just asking him questions in an interviewed. I'm like, you only get one opportunity to disrespect me, only one that will be the first and the last, and.
Speaker 2: Go to the other end of the spectrum. There are people who, as far as I'm concerned, can do no wrong. If they ever reached out for any reason, I would do backflips to help them.
Speaker 3: They could come on this show anytime for any reason.
Speaker 2: And when I say halle Berry's one of them, it's not like because she's halle Berry gorgeous. I'm just saying she was nothing less than wonderful to me, and if she ever wanted to come on, she's coming on this show. Not because she's halle Berry. It's because how she was to me as a person. She was never grand stated, she was never a star, she was always nice. She invited me to her house. I have nothing bad to say about her. Janet Jackson either. Other people maybe, but I don't have anything bad to say about Janet Jackson. Now I don't have I'm kind of like in between on Beyonce. I've met her a few times, but she hasn't done anything which is disrespectful to me.
Speaker 3: And I'm not the name dropping. I'm just saying people of comparable.
Speaker 6: Celebrity Beyonce, I would even though we've had our conversations about her on there, I've met her I don't know how many times. In each and every time, she has been an absolute, absolute sweetheart. She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 6: And again, this is not like, oh, you don't know, look you check my Instagram. There are a lot of moments where I have interactions with Beyonce, with Destiny's Child, with Damn near everyone in hip hop and R and B. So there's a long list of people who I absolutely will go out of my way, been over backwards to support and prop up, and there's a whole lot of people who I would not.
Speaker 2: The only reason we say this is because this fight is altercation with Jamie Fox in Beverly Hills at mister Shauth. I suspect that there's a lot more to this and whoever instigated the fight knew Jamie Fox and vice versa. We'll see if I'm right but I think there's more to it than what is being released to the press. It's Later with mo Kelly caf I AM six forty Live Everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Can if I'm mo' kelly Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Which Christmas song sings to the spirit of your zodiac sign aries? Father Christmas by The Kinks Aries is punk rock energy incarnate coming out of the gate with an axe to grind, a fire to start, a sneer to share, and a mall Santa to rough up. Kinks guitarist Dave Davies for calls of the song, I love the humor of it, humor of it and the aggression and bitterness. I could see that the faces of my parents when Christmas came around. Taurus Christmas in Hollis by run dmc yes.
Speaker 3: One of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Taurus rules the second house in material goods and earthly delights, and this banger tells the tale of a park roaming wallet finding good samaritan rewarded with a million in cold cash, a warm yule log and a belly full of macaroni and cheese. It's a Taurus poem. You could say Gemini the Little Drummer Boy. In fact, it's the Frank Sinatra version. Leave it to a Gemini to fail to bring a gift for a newborn demigod and improvise with a drum solo. Pure mutability, perumpa pum pum. Runner up for Gemini, Ulti bangers Brenda Lee's rocking around the Christmas Tree.
Speaker 3: But runner up is never the winner. The winner is the Little drummer Boy. Cancer.
Speaker 2: The late Great George Michael was a cancer king, so of course that means last Christmas by wham, and this Christmas banger is positively ash with those in those cardinal Emo waters, still lamenting a doomed love affair, and entire year later passively aggressively suggesting your ex had a soul of ice and was taking advantage of your compassionate nature and shoulder pad to cry on.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, last Christmas. Oh gosh, Leo.
Speaker 2: Leo is a sign of royalty, and Mariah Carey is the uncontested Queen of Christmas, so you know what that means.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I hate it. I just hate it.
Speaker 2: You know, if you ever listen to that album, just about every other song on that album is better than that song. But that's the song which is going to live on forever in infamy. That's weird, and it make sure like five million dollars every single year just because the royalties. Anyhow, Virgo, your song for your zodiac sign is White Christmas Bane Crosby. Now there was a runner up, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, as Virgo is oxygenated by being underestimated. No song nor story in caps relates the spirit of the underdog or under reindeer like Rudolph. But Virgo being Crosby, White Christmas is your song. Libra, your Christmas song is Happy Christmas.
Speaker 3: War is Over. John Lennon and Yoko Ono.
Speaker 2: John Lennon, the most famous libra in musical history, singing an earnest anti war duet slash appeal for peace and inclusivity in troubled times, alongside his wife and the Harlem community Choir Venus at its highest and most hope filled expression of promoting peace. Lenin reflected, now I understand that what you have to do put your political message across with a little honey sweeten the hard truths and softly sing your agenda libra to the hilt Scorpio, sounding like someone dragged jingle bells down to the underworld.
Speaker 3: Scorpio stage.
Speaker 2: Joni Mitchell sings the song of her people, moody, self loathing and beautiful in the way only funerals turtled down and frozen longing can be. River is the anti Christmas Christmas song, the moreause over marry anthem of all who love and lose, those sad efforts, who are loneliest in the crowd and safest plumbing the depths of the human psyche. Scorpio River, Sagittarius, that's me, Felice navidad, Jose Feliciano. This song sounds like a party, and that's really the mo o. Get that the mo of every Sagittarius whoever raised a jug of wine or arrow to the sky. The repeating chorus felis navida. Capricorn. The late Shane McGowan, lead singer of the Pogues, was a card carrying Capricorn, having been born unto us on Christmas Day back in fifty seven. This holiday classic fairy tale of New York, written from the reflective vantage of a down on his luck lover spinning Christmas. Even a drunk tank is refreshingly void of sentiment, but still carries with it a hard bore, oiled high note for hope.
Speaker 3: Aquarius.
Speaker 2: Aquarius is a sign of community organizing and humanitarian responsibility in kind. The song do They Know It's Christmas was conceived as an anthem of awareness to raise money for those affected by the Ethiopian famine of the mid nineteen eighties. You may not be old enough to remember it, but it was a big deal back then, and the last one pieces a Christmas classic brought to life by a glam rock band who appeared very much to be strung out on Santa, mainlining glitter and snorting cheer in this trippy video. I wish it could be Christmas every day. It is the perfectly suited song for Pisces this Christmas season, the Christmas song which perfectly suits your spirit relative to your zodiac sign.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty