Speaker 1: Jennin first one of weather worcass two day and tomorrow both gonna be sunny, both gonna be humid, and both are gonna go up eighty seven tonight down to sixty six and clear skies. We'll have the same overnight tomorrow night and then Independence Day of mostly sunny day ninety one fry. It's sixty nine degrees. Now it is time for traffic chuck.
Speaker 2: King group from the UCLP Tramfics Center. The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center has the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer care is here called five one, three, five eight five. UCCC northbound seventy five continues to run an extra twenty minutes out of Florence into downtown. With an accident on the Rampton Donaldson. The right lane remains blocked westbound two seventy five. That's a broken down blocking the right lane that banks traffic into Milford. Crews are also working to clear a broken down inbound Columbia Parkway near Torrence. Coming up next. It's time to sit back, relax and celebrate our Independence Day. So what better way to do that than shooting off fireworks, grilling the hot dogs eating apple pie. You know the drill. And if you happen to be near the Judge's house, yes, the inflatable Constitution is up in the front yard. And if you're there between four and six on the fourth, there's going to be a reenactment of the Spirit of seventy six with the Judge on lead fife playing patriotic tunes. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRS, the talk station fifty five car Seed talk station Lead five. I don't know who's covering the drum kit, Judge Endedapolitano. It's always a pleasure to have you on the fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Morning you at this time.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian. Did you send a copy of my column to Ingram? Does he read these things now?
Speaker 1: But you know you would think he did. Excellent column. By the way, I am a lucky man because I get a copy of it early. It does come out tonight. Independence Day twenty twenty five, and you post some very good rhetorical questions out front and your honor if they.
Speaker 3: Really read those first two or.
Speaker 1: Three, Yeah, were independentive London? But are we independent of Washington? Is there more freedom when governed by one tyrant?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 1: Thousand miles away by three thousand tyrants a few miles away. Does government today remotely resemble the values articulated on July fourth, seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to answer those questions, you know, taxation with that representation as tyranny was their mantra in seventeen seventy six. If you add up all the taxes, the maximum individual tax imposed on any one person three percent. Today in some parts of the country it's fifty nine percent. Three percent was enough for a bloody revolution. Fifty nine percent isn't even enough for Republicans to come to their senses.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, and I go back to the Constitutional Amendment, A longing for taxation of income tax that is legalized slavery. I always express taxation is the form of stealing my labor. I have no say over it. I work and then and they take a chunk of my money, that is my labor being taken from me in the form of dollars and shipped off to the federal government to do god knows what with.
Speaker 3: So Jefferson argued that the only moral commercial transaction is one that is consensual. So if I want to purchase a service from the federal government, like importing goods to a port owned by the federal government, sometimes called a tariff. Okay, that's a good for service. If I need some other service from the federal government, I can pay for it. But the idea of the federal government just glombing money, reaching into our pockets and redistributing wealth is antithetical to the values of the Constitution. I don't know how that's going to change without some kind of a revolution. You know, this legislation that Trump wants with a very childlike name, a big beautiful bill, yeah, which pass the Senate by one vote thanks to an Ohioan who's the Vice president. I honestly think if he were still the junior senator from Ohio, he would have voted against it because it's against something the things he believes in. But of course he now is the president's guy, and he'd have serious problems if he had broken the tie the other way because he doesn't believe in increasing the debt. He doesn't believe in adding one hundred I'm speaking of Vice President Vance, of course, formerly Senator Vans from Ohio. He doesn't believe in a trillion dollar defense budget to finance seven hundred and fifty military installations in eighty foreign countries. Come on, nobody could even name the eighty countries, much less than seven hundred and fifty installations or what the hell they're doing.
Speaker 1: It really is an amazing military footprint that we have out in the world. Of course, the Chinese Communist Party, envious of it, would like to substitute the United States president, but then they would have the same financial problems on their hands as we have currently. A trillion dollars is an outrageous amount, and I always predicate that on qualifying and my listening audience knows. I am a fan and a assistant, and I try to help the American veterans whenever I can. I appreciate the fact that we have a US military, and I appreciate there are people willing to sign on the dotted line and lists for service when they have god knows no idea where they're going to be going. I consider them brave and patriotic. That said, the federal budget for military spending and the military spending itself, they can't even pass an audit. They've tried eight times and they can't. They don't have the documents or information to qualify for an audit. And I see all the fraud, waste and abuse that's going on, whether it's been identified specifically or not. We got Medicaid fraud, We got Medicare fraud. We got every giant government program fraud, all those COVID nineteen programs that went out there, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud. You know, damn well, there's all kinds of fraud, waste and abuse in that trillion dollar annual military budget in the.
Speaker 3: Government Madison and Jefferson gave us. There would have been no place this. We wouldn't have had a standing army, we wouldn't have a Department of Health and Human Services. That wouldn't be Medicaid or Medicare. There would be private insurance or charitable institutions as there was before Social Security and then Medicare and Medicaid came along. But now this is why I ask, we are no longer dependent on London, but we are dependent on Washington. Half the country is dependent on the government, either receiving government benefits, getting bills paid by the government, selling something to the government, or working for it. That is inconceivable to the founders that the federal government would become so big, so fat, so antithetical to the small government Maximum Individual Values of July fourth, seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 1: It really is, and you know, so much of it's built on this sort of I think Judeo Christian notion that we need to help our suffering brothers and sisters out of the world. But that's the obligation of someone with faith, that's the obligation of the individual, that's the obligation of you and I, and that helps limit the number of people who actually are looking for a handout. But when you go ahead and the government takes over that role in the name of doing something right for humanity, more and more people will hook themselves up to that just because it's convenient and easy to do so. And the government is a terrible overseer of whether someone is really truly deserving a needing of these various services. They just become well people hooking up their umbilical court to government and just calling to day on their own person responsibility.
Speaker 3: Look charity. The word charity comes from the Latin caratas, which means your heart. It is impossible to be charitable with someone else's money. You can only be charitable with your own This is not charity. This is government force taking money out of our pockets and redistristing it to the less fortunate. Do we have a moral obligation to help the less fortunate individuals who embrace the judaeo Christian morality do, But the government doesn't have the right to take that money from us and give it away. This is almost an insoluble problem without the concept of repudiation. Repudiation means repudiating the nation's dead. How the hell are we going to pay back thirty seven trillion dollars? Well, this so called big beautiful bill. If I were on the floor of the House standing next to Congress and Massey, I would look at my colleagues and say, you must hate your grandchildren, hate them because you just raised their taxes by fifteen or twenty percent in order to pay back the money that you're borrowing to spend today. Now, what is repudiation. Repudiation happens when the borrower can no longer pay back the debt because the borrower is a known bankrupt to which the creditor should never have loan his money. So all those people in entities that buy federal government bonds are lending money to a known bankrupt that does not have the ability to pay them back, that has to borrow money in order to pay back the interest on borrowed money. That is a recipe for repudiation. And of course the outcome for repudiation would be nobody would ever lend the federal governor nickel again. Good, the Feds would have to live within their budget. Good.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're making perfect sense. And maybe that's exactly what they're setting themselves up for, because at some point, you know, the US fiat currency is not going to be the number one, most reliable, most countable on currency out in the world. Something can rise to take its place, crypto or otherwise, and they'll quit borrowing money and putting in a US Treasury bonds.
Speaker 3: Correct, So that is going to happen in your and my lifetime. I don't know that this repudiation is but the collapse of the dollar I think will happen quickly. It'll either be crypto or it'll be bricks. I mean bricks. Right now is a far larger economy than what the dollar funds. And you may not like those countries Brazil, Russia, Iran, China, South Africa, they are as financially they are more financially stable than the United States, with far less debt.
Speaker 1: Well, that makes their currency a little bit more reliable as far as I'm concerned, because we're on a train wreck. And you know, Senator Paul makes a great point, five trillion dollars, you're increasing debt, sealing five trillion dollars. They're just going to go on autopilot and dig us five more trillion dollars into the whole to guarantee at this point, correct, correct.
Speaker 3: Right now, the government collects about five to six trillion in income taxes and other fees. More than a trillion of that right off the top interest.
Speaker 1: Pay that service, You get more than a.
Speaker 3: Trillion of that right off the top Defense Department, more than a trillion of that right off the top Wealth distribution.
Speaker 1: Well, and the unknown CIA budget, which may very well be in and of itself a trillion dollars, we just don't know.
Speaker 3: Unknown. Brian, What about that clause in the Constitution that little Jimmy put in there, no money shall be taken from the Federal Treasury but that which is recorded in a public journal.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you didn't you didn't see the asterisk there.
Speaker 3: Except for Langley, Virginia.
Speaker 1: Except for what goes on it Langley Judge Edopolitano. A delightful conversation, and of course one little. It's one that makes people think about it, pause and think, hmm, maybe he has a great point there.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 1: Check it out Tonight, Independence Day twenty twenty five. Are you going to be talking to today on judging freedom?
Speaker 3: I have Aaron Mante, Phil Giraldi, and Max Blomenthal, all equally hot as you and I about what we've just been discussing. It's a pleasure, Brian. I look forward to the three day weekend. I hope you do as well, and see you next week.
Speaker 1: Aymen, brother, stay well. It's a forty right now. Fifty five k SE the talk station. Don't go away. I be right back.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC texting enrolls you wing to reoccur.