Speaker 1: Welcome to Transformation Church Podcast, where we represent God to the lost and found for transformation in Christ. We're so glad you're here and wherever you're listening from, we believe God will transform your life.
Speaker 2: Do today's message Today, I want.
Speaker 3: To speak to you.
Speaker 2: I want to preach to help you understand how good God is. If I never see you again, if this is the only time that I get to speak to you today, I'm going to try my hardest to convince you that there's no better way than Jesus. Like like, I just want to sell you up front, because a lot of people they want to impress you first.
Speaker 3: I want to tell you.
Speaker 2: My end goal is that you leave here and forget me and only remember Jesus.
Speaker 3: And so today it is my attempt.
Speaker 2: To speak words that make sense enough for somebody to.
Speaker 3: Make an eternal decision. Thank you for coming.
Speaker 2: But if he didn't come, none of us would be here, and today I'm grateful. It's weird because I haven't been able to preach on a Sunday on Easter for like eight years, because usually we're doing ransom at this time, and I have a little sermonette prepared for y'all in the middle to tell you about the Gospel, but I don't get to preach a whole message. And today I want to let you know Ransom is probably one of the greatest productions of the story of Jesus Christ that you could ever see. And we have one more showing of Ransom tonight at six p m. And I want you to gather your families. I want you to gather your people, your folks, people who are lost and found, and I want you to watch this tonight on YouTube. I'm telling you it will transform their lives. From children all the way up. We've already seen hundreds of salvations through the But I felt that God told me that I was supposed to speak a word to you in season today and so the one thing that I'm gonna do is be obedient to God. And so if you came for a play, you got played. We tried to tell everybody, we tried to communicate, but today I have a word, and a word from God is better than anything you could want.
Speaker 3: It's what He wants you to have.
Speaker 2: So today, can we pray together and ask God to open up our hearts to be ready to receive Father in the name of Jesus. I thank you that you would speak in this place today, do what I can't do, Holy Spirit.
Speaker 3: I need your health of here.
Speaker 2: For the thousands of people that are in this room and watching online, I thank you that today would mark their life forever.
Speaker 3: For such a time as.
Speaker 2: This, You've brought us into this building, and I thank you that there will be thousands of people that receive Jesus at the end of this service, not just for a moment, Father, but their lives will be radically transformed.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: We give you glory, we give you honor, and we give you praise. You'll be lifted high in this place. God have your way in Jesus' name. Everybody say, we agree, we expect.
Speaker 3: Say amen?
Speaker 2: Would you put your hands together one more time as.
Speaker 3: We go into the word amen.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Michael. I'm wearing a yellow suit.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get that out the way. My daughter told me I looked like the guy from Curious George today. Shout out to Bella. He ain't never been this fly ah.
Speaker 3: No, today.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to encourage you. I think if I could do anything today, I want you to leave like with a smile on your face saying like, oh snap.
Speaker 3: I actually do have joy.
Speaker 2: Like if you're in a dark situation right now, if things aren't looking good for you right now, I just want you to be encouraged that the brighter side.
Speaker 3: Is coming to your life. Somebody, just if you want a brighter side.
Speaker 2: If you want things to light up, if you want things to get better, I need you to make some noise in the building right now, Okay, just need to make sure I was talking to the right people in this place.
Speaker 3: And so today I believe that the word.
Speaker 2: Of God is going to be something that is going to bring joy to your life. I want to look at the actual story of the resurrection of Jesus Christ on Easter. We teach so many other things a lot of times, and you don't look at just actually what happened, Luke, Chapter twenty four, verse one.
Speaker 3: It's us. But very early on.
Speaker 2: Sunday morning, there were two women that went to the tomb.
Speaker 3: They took the.
Speaker 2: Spices they had prepared. I didn't know if they had Lowry's or seasoned inside. I don't know what type of spice is. But they found that the stone had been raw.
Speaker 3: Away from the entrance. So they went in.
Speaker 2: That's where it would have stopped for me, if the stone would have been rolled away. That's white people's stuff.
Speaker 3: Y'all want to go.
Speaker 2: In in like Scooby. Dude, Nah, I'm just like like that. I would have stopped like the sons rolled away. Either he came out, they went in.
Speaker 3: I'm out of here. But they went in.
Speaker 2: And they didn't find the body of the Lord Jesus. As they stood there puzzle, two men suddenly appeared to.
Speaker 3: Them, clothed in dazzling rolls.
Speaker 2: The women were terrified and bowed with their faces to the ground.
Speaker 3: Then the men asked, watch this.
Speaker 2: Why are you looking among the dead for someone who is alive. He isn't here. He is risen from the dead. Somebody say, the King is alive. If you're excited that the King Jesus is a lie, just give him one shout of praise.
Speaker 3: The ching is a lie.
Speaker 2: Sunday was awesome, y'all. That's why we celebrate. That's why we put our kids in flowers. That's why we praise God. Sunday was awesome. But can I tell you something that the resurrection on Sunday doesn't take away the reality of Saturday.
Speaker 3: Like everybody's excited about this.
Speaker 2: Moment, about the mountaintops in our lives, But there are so many people that right now, even as you are sitting here listening to me preach, you feel this emptiness because you're feeling the sorrow of Saturday. Jesus is alive, but I'm still hurting. Jesus is alive, but I still feel lonely. He is risen, but I still feel like giving up. And the truth of the matter is most people, when they come to the resurrection and the thing that we're thinking about how God did his thing, it's like, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: That happened for you. But when am I gonna see some resurrection?
Speaker 2: When am I gonna feel like death ain't all over me? And for real, some of y'all are dealing with the reality of your Saturday, the reality of raising kids, the reality of navigating this economy, the reality of wrestling with your purpose, the reality of a diagnosis that was not favorable. The real is anybody dealing with reality? It here in the Okay, I need to find out where the real church is humble, open and transparent. How many people got some real stuff going on right now that is really taking up a lot of your brain space, heart space, emotional space. You ain't even got time for the people you love because you're dealing with other stuff. The resurrection, the reality, praise him, problems.
Speaker 3: He's the healer.
Speaker 2: I'm still hurting, y'all. Don't want to be real this Sunday, because the truth is that this disgruntle, this tension, this frustration is why most people only come once a year. They only come when.
Speaker 3: They need it. The reason why.
Speaker 2: Is because I cannot reconcile how he's so good but this still feels so bad.
Speaker 3: Okay, but this is the.
Speaker 2: Thing you need to know about Jesus that separates him from every other god or deity or idea of a higher power that we serve. The only god that the Bible says.
Speaker 3: He can relate.
Speaker 2: He's the only one that actually came to walk our steps for thirty three years.
Speaker 3: And he can relate.
Speaker 2: I'll prove it to you in the Bible Hebrews, chapter four, verse fifteen. For we do not have a high priest Jesus who is unable to empathize with our weakness.
Speaker 3: You're not serving a.
Speaker 2: God that's like, look at these peasant servant children of mine. Dealing with all of this stuff that I would never have to. It says he was tempted at every turn with everything that you were tempted with. But we have one, a high priest who has been tempted in every way just as we are. Yet he did not sin. Jesus can relate. So maybe you've had a hard week, maybe you've had a hard year, maybe you've had a hard life.
Speaker 3: But Jesus can relate. Somebody say that with me. Jesus can relate.
Speaker 2: Let's just think about the last seven days of Jesus's life. If this is the resurrection, he's coming back, Let's just think about the last seven days. A week ago, seven days ago, he came into the city owned a don king and they were.
Speaker 3: Streaming Hosannah shouting that's my man, God.
Speaker 2: God, go, God, Jesus God. Oh. They was at.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: And then on Monday there was a shaken because he went to the temple courts.
Speaker 3: And people was using the place that should be holy to actually make.
Speaker 2: Money off of people and trade and he start flipping tables and he's like, oh, my goodness, I gotta come in here and set this straight.
Speaker 3: Knowing that literally on Sunday he would be dead. By Saturday, he'd be dead and he would have to rise again. Tuesday, he's speaking to.
Speaker 2: The government of the time, the religious leaders, and having to tell them, yo, this is not how it's supposed to be done. On Wednesday, he got ops scheming to kill him for all my old.
Speaker 3: Folks, ops opposition.
Speaker 2: Okay, people that don't like him, you with me, okay, all right. On Thursday, it's like, I just need some time with my people.
Speaker 3: So it's the Last Supper on Thursday.
Speaker 2: But even in the last Supper he has somebody that's gonna betray him sitting at the table. I don't know if you ever know what it's like to have somebody you wash their feet, but they gonna sell you out. Okay, let me just stay on them notes. So Thursday he's washing the feet of somebody that will betray him. Think about his week, he can relate. On Friday, he's praying in the garden to where he's dropping blood, and they come to get him. They whip him, they stone him, they mock him, they spit on him. They give him a crown of thorns, and then he goes to the cross. And Saturday it's silent, nothing happens, nobody moving, and.
Speaker 3: Then Sunday, Glory to God.
Speaker 2: And a lot of times our Sunday experience makes us forget about all we had to do to get there. Today, I just came to talk to some people who are really going through some real stuff and need to understand that God can relate.
Speaker 3: Say it with me one more time, Jesus can relate. As I was.
Speaker 2: Thinking about this, I read the entire Passion story again. I read what Jesus did through this whole week, and I found a scripture that I'd never seen before, and today I want to take my text from it.
Speaker 3: It Sluke, Chapter twenty three, verse forty four. This is Jesus on the cross on Friday.
Speaker 2: It said, by this time it was about noon, and darkness fell across the whole land until three o'clock. I don't know if you know this, but this was when he was on the cross between two thieves, and he offered them to be able to come to Heaven with him. One said yes, one said no. This is where we find ourselves right here. And look at verse forty five. It said the light from the sun.
Speaker 3: Was gone.
Speaker 2: Now there has never been a moment like this in all of history ever before that, the sun that got put into place on the creation, it literally stopped shining. It hasn't happened before that, and it hasn't happened since then. Why did it stop shining? It was at that moment the light of the sun Son responded to the weight of sin that was on the s n Son. He's sitting there with all of my pornography addictions, he's sitting there with your lives.
Speaker 3: He's sitting there with all of our things.
Speaker 2: And he's in agony because he is being killed for our punishment. Literally, think about it, that every sin that had been committed, every sin that would be committed, in every sin that anybody ever did, it was on him at that moment, and it was such an agonizing moment that the creation had to respond to the Creator.
Speaker 3: If you didn't know that he was.
Speaker 2: Jesus, this is another moment where you could understand he still was God, because creation always is supposed to respond to the Creator. And he's sitting there in agony. So much the pain, the disease, the evil, the missteps, the mistakes, all on him, taking it for the entire world to the point where Tewod Corinthians five twenty one says, for our sake, somebody say for my sake, say it like you mean it.
Speaker 3: For my sake. God made him.
Speaker 2: Who knew no sin, to become sin so that we might become the righteousness of God. Write this point down. Creation always responds to the creator. Creation always responds to the Creator.
Speaker 3: The question is will you? The Sun had to start praising God at that moment because of the agony that he was under, and says, I got to do. I know I'm always supposed to shine.
Speaker 2: I know that's my cosmic calling is to shine.
Speaker 3: But my creator is suffering.
Speaker 2: I gotta do something to identify that I'm with him.
Speaker 3: And if the.
Speaker 2: Sun only has one switch on, the only thing the Sun could do to I identify with the Creator is turn off.
Speaker 3: I need you to understand. This ain't never happened before. This is not a solar eclipse. This is not the moon in front of the sun. This is the sun literally saying off because I got to identify with my creator. But will you?
Speaker 2: And I need to mess with your theology just for a second, because in the beginning, I think everybody knows this. When God created everything, he said, let there be and there was light. But that light wasn't the sun. Let there be light. Everybody thought the sun came on, but the Bible tells us that it was day four that the sun and the moon were created.
Speaker 3: Let me just give you a little tidbit. The source of light isn't the s u in the source of light is the s o n in the beginning? Let that be light. That was Jesus. He's the source of life.
Speaker 2: He's the source of your strength. He's the source of your ability.
Speaker 3: He's the source of every The s o N is the source of the s u in.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll prove it to you John eight twelve. Jesus he so gangster. He told people himself.
Speaker 3: He was the light. He on earth with the disciple John eight twelve.
Speaker 2: Jesus spoke to the people once again and said.
Speaker 3: I am the light. I'm the light of the world.
Speaker 2: If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness because you will have watched this the light that leads to life, the light that leads to life.
Speaker 3: In the beginning, God created light. That was the revelation of Jesus. And if you.
Speaker 2: Understand that it leads to life, and so now Jesus says, I'm the light of the world.
Speaker 3: I'm going somewhere. Stay with me. This's is about to bless your heart.
Speaker 2: So if the source of light isn't the sun, I started to think about it.
Speaker 3: The source.
Speaker 2: Of the sun actually is used for something very strong.
Speaker 3: It's used for time. Stay with me. I know I'm scientific right now, but it's going somewhere.
Speaker 2: The sun one s in is the source of the sun. But the source of time is the sun. Because before there were stop watches and clocks and iPhones, the only way you knew the time.
Speaker 3: Was where the sun. The sun was, y'all staying with me, y'all remember sun dials, and well you know, y'all don't. But the only way that you knew.
Speaker 2: It was morning is that the sun came up.
Speaker 3: And the only way that you knew it was evening is that the sun went. So the sun is the source for time. How someboke, why did you say all that? Because I have four kids and I'm trying to teach.
Speaker 2: Them how to tell time right now, and Gia is about to be five years old and she has no concept of time. So I can say five hours and it's the same thing as five.
Speaker 3: Minutes to her.
Speaker 2: So the other day I told her, I said, yeah, just wait for me. It's only gonna take five minutes. She said, oh, I'm like, oh, Dad.
Speaker 3: That's gonna take forever. And because she doesn't have a concept.
Speaker 2: Of time for real, she thought, five minutes, what's gonna take forever?
Speaker 3: Now? Me, I can't get five minutes in a day of quiet, peace, tranquility. All the parents should say amen.
Speaker 2: But five minutes wouldn't even be no time. But for her, because she had no concept of time, five minutes felt like forever. Well, I started to think about this. If you don't have a concept of time, seconds feel like centuries, minutes feel like millenniums. And have you ever felt like time was taking its time?
Speaker 3: It said, like this is taking too long?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know you almighty and you saw right on time? But uh, where are you at though?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay? Where how many people's like?
Speaker 2: God, if you're gonna do it, could you.
Speaker 3: Go ahead right now? Feel like a good time with my husband, Lord, It feel like a good time for him to be here on Easter. Somebody stood up in the back, sit down. Do you know what makes time even harder is if it's time under tension. Time under tension is a rough thing.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna prove it to you because some of y'all don't understand. I got two hundred dollars for somebody who can do a two minute plank a plan for two minutes. Dude, Come on, bro, I'll do one more person, one of the youth. Come on, two minute plank. Come on, come on, you right there? Yeah, come on, come on, y'all. Hurry up here, come on up here, gonna roll it out for him.
Speaker 3: We're about to.
Speaker 2: See for real. Come on up here. He reconsidering here like, oh shoot, yeah, come on up, come on, come on.
Speaker 3: What's your name? Big dog? Cedric?
Speaker 2: Okay, come on right over here, Cedric? What's your name?
Speaker 3: Little dog? What dwight? All right? You come over here? All right.
Speaker 2: I know you weren't preparing for this, but I'm about to clock it. All right, y'all ready assume the position a two minute plank on your elbows.
Speaker 3: Here we go, ready, set go? All right? All right, well, let's keep preaching. Somebody say Jesus is the light of the world.
Speaker 2: All right, let's keep going. Time under tension somebody said, don't laugh that, don't help. Keep praying over there he is praying. Somebody said, lock in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, the crazy thing about this is they have no idea how long they've been here.
Speaker 3: I do, I'm clocking it, but they are just waiting. What's the last good movie you've seen, Bud? I'm good? How old are you? Man? Mario Brothers? Was it good? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: H He looking at the whole youth section like, y'all ain't gonna let you down.
Speaker 3: Ain't go let you down a prose, I gonna let you down a province. People screaming, hold it you you ain't. You didn't come, you didn't come up here time. It's been two minutes. Yeah, give it.
Speaker 2: Give him some dapt, give him some dap. Y'all made it there, you go. Two hundred for you, two hundred for you. I now now watch the after y'all saw them do that. Now, people are like, and.
Speaker 3: I could do that.
Speaker 2: I should have gone over to he didn't see if he my hand was up stop.
Speaker 3: Ifausd Mike, why did you do that?
Speaker 2: Because the thing that made that very difficult is that I never gave them the time. If I would have said every ten seconds or thirty seconds or every minute, or I said, oh, you only.
Speaker 3: Got thirty seconds left.
Speaker 2: It would have given them, watch this, the ability to endure. Okay, because knowing the end helps you endure.
Speaker 3: But there's so many of.
Speaker 2: Us that don't know what the end of the situation we're in it looks like, and so it's very easy to give up.
Speaker 3: Today. I want to tell you just a few things about time that I think that's going to help you write this down. Time proves that God is kind.
Speaker 2: If I was trying to be kind to them, I would have told them thirty seconds gone, hip, you only got a minute left. I would have made them aware of the time that they had. And what ends up happening is time is a parameter, no matter what. Everybody in this room has twenty four hours in a day. You have the same twenty four hours as Beyonce, Jeff Bisos, you have the same twenty four hours as Lebron Justin Bieber, the same twenty four hours as carry Under with they make a little more money.
Speaker 3: With they twenty four hours than most of us.
Speaker 2: But somebody say the same day you have the same.
Speaker 3: Twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: That means that you have fourteen hundred and forty minutes eighty six thousand, four hundred seconds in every day. And for some of you that may be powerful, or for some of you that may be a problem, because depending on how you use that. Everybody say time, it depends on what is going to happen in your life.
Speaker 3: Watch this.
Speaker 2: But more than it being a problem, or more than it being powerful, or more than it being a parameter, God is so kind, watch this because time is a promise. I set up everything I said to get you to this point. That the fact that a God that stands outside of time puts all of us in time and gives.
Speaker 3: Us only twenty four hours in every day, it is a promise. Pastor Mike, how is it a promise?
Speaker 2: No matter how long your day is, it can never be longer than twenty four hours. Some of you should get excited right there, because the thing that you got to understand is that the Bible tells us that every twenty four hours there is something brand new that is given to you.
Speaker 3: Lamentations three twenty.
Speaker 2: Two says, the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to aentyny. They are new every morning.
Speaker 3: Greatest thy faithfulness. This is why the old folks.
Speaker 2: Sing that song, greatest our Faithfulness is because.
Speaker 3: How do you know it's morning? How do you know it's morning? The sun comes up? Hmm.
Speaker 2: The reason I know it's morning is because every morning God has given us a picture that that day has to end.
Speaker 3: And now the sun has coming, has come up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask you more to tell me how do you know it's morning? What if I told you that God gave us a picture in the sky of the cosmic sun to.
Speaker 3: Point you back to remember the Sun, his only.
Speaker 2: Son, that no matter how dark your day or night is, the fact that the sun comes is proof that you have a brand new day. This is what God declares to all of humanity, is a new day the sun that He gave over two thousand years ago. When you receive the sun, it's a brand new day.
Speaker 3: Say it with me, A brand new day.
Speaker 2: The sun means a brand new day. So when I got this revelation, I begin to think about it, and this got me excited on the inside because I know there's some people that are going through dark situations right now, and I need you to know this darkness has a deadline.
Speaker 3: This Easter.
Speaker 2: I want to let you know that, because there's a brand new day every twenty four hours. Darkness has a deadline.
Speaker 3: How long you've been in depression.
Speaker 2: It has a deadline, how long you've been dealing with anxiety. I'm about to preach this thing.
Speaker 3: It has a deadline.
Speaker 2: How long you've been confused and walking around in circles.
Speaker 3: Darkness has.
Speaker 2: If God did not give us the sun, we would just be in darkness.
Speaker 3: We would have no way to recalibrate. Oh, it's a new start right now.
Speaker 2: Even your body, the circadian rhythms that are with your body. If you just your body, if you expose it to sunlight, it'll start waking up with the sun.
Speaker 3: This is why the invention of dark out curtains.
Speaker 2: Is a billion dollar industry, because you are trying to control when your body interacts with the Because if your body does interact.
Speaker 3: With the sun, it has no other choice but to respond.
Speaker 2: Oh God, remember what I said that creation has to respond to there.
Speaker 3: So if you get close enough to it, if you just here.
Speaker 2: That's why it's dangerous to come to this search because if you keep coming, you will have no other option. And that's why some of y'all putting dark out curtains on your emotions.
Speaker 3: You're putting dark out curtains on your on your love life, and dark out curtains on your.
Speaker 2: Your your addictions, dark out curtains on your sexual orientation.
Speaker 3: Dark out curtains.
Speaker 2: I don't want the sun so in to shine his light in here, because if he shined his light on your situation, he ain't scared of the darkness.
Speaker 3: The darkness is never scared. This light is never scared of darkness. The light shows up and darkness has to leave.
Speaker 2: So the only thing you can do with darkness is try to keep it out. I mean, the only thing that you can do with light is try to keep it out, because if light connects with your darkness, your body has nothing else to do, your mind has nothing else to do. Somebody shot at me and say, the sun is coming. I believe that for your life. I believe that for your marriage. I believe that for your faith. I believe that for everything. And I know it's uncomfortable, and that's why you're trying to stay wrapped up. That's why you're trying to Like Noah, I don't want to tell nobody about what I've been through. That's why you're saying, I don't want to get close to nobody because if the sun ever gets in contact with creation. And so when I begin to look at this, write the point down. The resurrection is the eternal example that darkness has a deadline. And if I was talking to my daughter and some of her friends, I would say, clockett.
Speaker 3: I know everybody don't understand that, but just everybody say clock it for me.
Speaker 2: Huh, let me give everybody a definition. Since we're talking about time, clockett means calling out a truth, noticing, or recognizing.
Speaker 3: This is from the Urban Dictionary, calling.
Speaker 2: Out a truth, noticing, or recognizing being in agreement with an accurate observation. So when it's darkness and the sun comes, you can start clocking it.
Speaker 3: That is just a matter of time.
Speaker 2: If the sun hits your situation, clocket, it's just a matter of time for that addiction turns around. Oh, if you let the sun in, you can cut.
Speaker 3: If you are in a situation.
Speaker 2: Right now that it feels like you can't get out of it has been a situation that has literally kept you in a cycle for decades. Today I'm telling you let the sun in, and then because it's just a matter of time. Let me prove it to you throughout history, because it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Matter how long it's been. It doesn't matter how dark it's been.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter how frustrated you've been, it doesn't matter how drive the season has been. It doesn't matter when the sun shows up. Darkness has a deadline. I'm trying to contain myself. Castor Charles would say it like this. God was standing outside of time, and then he created time and placed you in time so that at the right time you would be on time for an appointed time.
Speaker 3: Somebody shot of me, clocket. Somebody needs to know that God.
Speaker 2: Is consistent, just as consistent as the sun shows up. Darkness has a deadline.
Speaker 3: I feel this. I don't got no more points.
Speaker 2: I came to tell you that darkness has a deadline in your life.
Speaker 3: You've been sitting around waiting.
Speaker 2: For something else to happen, and God told you this Easter. Let the sun in, Let Jesus christ him, Let him into your heart, Let him into your situation, let him into your frustration, let him into your pain, and then clock it.
Speaker 3: It's his nature to transform things.
Speaker 2: It's his nature to speak to things that aren't moving, and they start moving. Let me prove it to you. If I was talking to Daniel and the lions, them surrounded by what should have taken them out, but God shut the mouth of the lions, I would have told Daniel clock it. The three Hebrew boys that were thrown into the fiery furnace, he turned the heat way up.
Speaker 3: But when they looked again, they said, there's a fourth man in the fire.
Speaker 2: Somebody say, locket, David standing in front of her.
Speaker 3: Life, no armor on, no experience, just crazy faith. What looked like.
Speaker 2: A mismatch turned into a miracle. Somebody shot at me, clockt. It's God's design.
Speaker 3: To step into dark situations and let the sun in.
Speaker 2: Moses standing at the red sea, water in front of him, the enemy behind him, nowhere to go, and God made a way where there was no way.
Speaker 3: Clocket, some of y'all need to set your timers. The fact that you showed up on Easter Sunday, the fact that God's speaking to you through this message, the fact that you got over your fear and your frustration and you're here today. God is saying, Clocket, you let me in.
Speaker 2: You done messed up, and let me in Your heart, you done messed up, and God in the atmosphere worship you were watching online and you've been talking about weed being the thing to give you peace. You just messed around and rolled up on the principiece and you've about to let the sun in. And I'm telling you something in your life is about to change because darkness has a dead one.
Speaker 3: Shut at me, clocking that's the mike. Why are you saying that?
Speaker 2: It's because if you let the sun in, it's just a matter of time until transformation comes. There's only so much you can play with fire till you get burned. And I'm talking about the Holy ghost. There's only so much time you can be around people that have good character, and be around people that want the best for you, and be around people who are gonna speak life into you and call you high. There's only so many times you can be around people that'll pray for you, and those prayers don't start getting up on you. Some of y'all are here because you're your Grandmama's prayers right now, and some of your here because of an auntie's prayer.
Speaker 3: You didn't even know there are.
Speaker 2: That's why the old folks would have said He may not come with.
Speaker 3: You when you want him, but he'll be there right on time.
Speaker 2: Clock Yet, y'all gotta add the finger with it when you do it. My daughter told me I was doing it wrong. I was using the other finger. It's the point of finger. You gotta clock here. Agree with God. Joseph stone into a pit, portrayed by his own family, sitting in prison for something he didn't do.
Speaker 3: But what looked like a set back was a set up. Clock here.
Speaker 2: Some of y'all gonna be walking around and you're gonna see God start to move in your situation of transformation.
Speaker 3: And I need you to know, no matter.
Speaker 2: What's going on, no matter if it's a physical issue, an emotional issue, whether it's an issue in your.
Speaker 3: Family, it's just a matter of time.
Speaker 2: The sun is coming. I think about the woman with the issue of blood. She had been to every doctor she could find for twelve years, used her entire fortune to try to get healed, but she could not stop profusely bleeding until she met Jesus and had one moment with the sun, and it healed her forever. Clocket, this is the God we serve, and some of you have had time under tension. Let the sun in. Let the sun in. Let him into that place where you're still hurting from that baby daddy, who did you wrong, and now you hate all men. Let the sun in from that abuse you experience. Let the sun in for the failure of that business. Let the sun in. Two thousand years ago, on a Friday, it got real dark because our Savior was beaten, scourged, spit on, ripped limb from limb. Literally, they broke his limbs to fit him on the Roman Cross. They crucified him, publicly mocked him, put a crown of thorns on his head, and the entire world had to respond to our creator being crucified.
Speaker 3: It got dark.
Speaker 2: But if I was with the Disciples, I would have just looked at him and said, clock here, because it was only.
Speaker 3: Three days.
Speaker 2: That it took him to defeat death, Hell and the grave. See, just because you don't see the sun shining doesn't mean the sun isn't working. Some of y'all don't get it. Just because you don't see the sun shining doesn't mean the sun isn't working. When the Sun was crucified here on Earth, he was down in the depth of hell, rescuing you and me from every lie that the enemy would have told us.
Speaker 3: And generational thing, and the.
Speaker 2: Sun was doing work in darkness so that we could live in the light today. I want you to believe that the sun is a sign that the sin is bringing new life to you. And every morning that you see great is thy faith for me mourning by morning new mercies.
Speaker 5: I see.
Speaker 3: If you feel like you've been in a dark place, just came to tell you today, here comes the Sun. He's here and available for you right now.
Speaker 2: I could tell you and go through so many stories is in my life that I would not be here today.
Speaker 3: Unless the sun showed up.
Speaker 2: I could be faking it, I could be playing. I could be acting like everything was okay. I could post that everything was okay, but it was dark in my heart jealousy and comparison.
Speaker 3: Images, hurts and pains.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what your issue is right now, But what I'm saying is, wherever it's darkest, here comes the Sun.
Speaker 5: Let him in.
Speaker 3: Those three days changed humanity. The gift was given. The question is will you receive it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read one more scripture to you, and then there's a song that I want you to listen to and then I'm gonna ask you to receive Jesus.
Speaker 3: No pumping, no priming.
Speaker 2: I want you to know that the darkest areas of your life can be transformed right now if you just let the sun in. Somebody say the sun is coming. Proverbs thirty verse five. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Anxiety may endure for a night, Depression may endure for a night. Worry may endure for a night. Fear may endure for a night. Failure may endure for a night. But here comes the sun. This is what Christ did on cavalry for us.
Speaker 7: It's been a longcal loity days. It feels like you since you you totally don't worry, don't be off free.
Speaker 3: Because it's all right.
Speaker 8: Here comes the sign, Here comes the sun, Here comes the sun. Right, it's all right, It's all right.
Speaker 4: Oh the blood who was Love.
Speaker 2: Christmas save again it on covers.
Speaker 3: Great love capt you out.
Speaker 2: You it some.
Speaker 8: Youcive me, you said me.
Speaker 4: Who you turk? My lass?
Speaker 3: Little dog?
Speaker 4: Who was the.
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 3: All thees?
Speaker 4: Oh ways.
Speaker 3: For you, all right, oh.
Speaker 7: Your low ways, even in my darkest style.
Speaker 3: You, Oh your.
Speaker 7: Ways is quick even in my darkest hollar.
Speaker 3: A oh ways, ohays you see all the blood, see.
Speaker 5: Me all the bloodless?
Speaker 8: Enough chriss my sake, York's coverless?
Speaker 3: No crazy.
Speaker 4: You up, you up me?
Speaker 2: Yes, as you stand all over this building, Come on, just to lift your hands and say, oh the blood?
Speaker 3: O the blood? Was it not Christ? Come on, lift your hands. Think about what you did to cover us? No pray, Holy Loah kept you up? You answer.
Speaker 5: You eescut me.
Speaker 2: Now, this is the moment of the service where somebody's life is gonna transform because they let the sun in. I need everybody who's already made this decision. I need you to begin to pray, because what I realized is that in darkness, the sun is not the only light that comes to dispel darkness. God even leaves his grace in another light. It's called the moon. And what most people don't understand about the moon. I didn't even understand it for a long time, is that the moon is not a light in itself. The only reason that we see the moon is because it reflects the Sun. And right now, some of you have been in a place where God is saying, I know you've received my Sun, but you're not reflecting me. Well, I know you know that you in is is the thing that the power comes from, or the s o n is the thing the power comes from.
Speaker 3: But you have not.
Speaker 2: Been my reflection in the earth, or at your job or on social media. They should look at you and see the reflection of my light.
Speaker 3: And today I have two altered calls. If you know you have not been a proper reflection of the sun.
Speaker 2: Today's the day where you're getting a new chance to be able to shine. And then there's other people who have never received the sun at all. So today two calls. Either ref or receive reflect the sun in a way that people can see him, or receive the sun and allow your life to be transformed forever. If you're in this room, or watching online, or watching in prison, or watching on rebroadcast, this is what Easter is about.
Speaker 3: Letting the sun come in. It took me from being.
Speaker 2: A liar, a manipulator, addicted to pornography, somebody who had very evil things.
Speaker 3: In my heart because of Mike. Why do you keep sharing your testimony?
Speaker 2: The Bible tells us in Revelation we overcome by the blood of the Lamb.
Speaker 3: That was what was shed on cavalry.
Speaker 2: But the words of my this is how to stay free.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you where I was. I don't forget.
Speaker 2: Because it was his blood and this testimony that interrupts the cycle that would try to pass down generationally. If that's you, you're under the sound of my voice. I feel the presence of God in this place.
Speaker 7: Y'all.
Speaker 2: There are people that God has been trying to get your attention for decades.
Speaker 3: And today is the day of salvation. Church. I need you to begin to pray.
Speaker 2: If you're in this room under the sound of my voice and you want to receive the free gift of God, which is salvation, the Bible tells you that you can receive that by, according to Romans, by.
Speaker 3: Confessing and believing.
Speaker 2: That Jesus Christ is Lord in this moment.
Speaker 3: Right now. Tomorrow is not promised.
Speaker 2: Right now is the time that you are supposed to receive the Sun Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior on account of three. If you're saying, pastor, I want you to include me in that prayer. I just want you to slip your hand in the air. I already see hands going up one. You're making the greatest decision of your life to your name is about to be written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
Speaker 3: Three shoot your.
Speaker 2: Hand up all over this building if you want to receive Jesus.
Speaker 3: I see you, I see a transformation in church. I see you.
Speaker 2: How do we celebrate people?
Speaker 3: I see you. God sees you. I see you.
Speaker 2: Brother, you can put your hands down more than me seeing you.
Speaker 3: God sees you. Heaven is recording this.
Speaker 2: Every hand that went up in the chat, every hand that went up at their job.
Speaker 3: God sees this.
Speaker 2: This is what Ea stir is about the good news of Jesus Christ and that transformation.
Speaker 3: We're a family. Nobody prays alone.
Speaker 2: So if everybody would, under the sound of my voice, would you just lift your hands and pray this prayer.
Speaker 3: Say, Dear God, thank you for sending the sun just for me.
Speaker 2: Today. I admit I've sinned, but today I repent and I turned to you. I believe you lived, you die, and you rose again with all.
Speaker 3: Power just for me.
Speaker 2: Here's my life, Change me, renew me, transformance.
Speaker 3: I'm yours in Jesus' naves.
Speaker 2: Jesus Amen on miss Easter Sunday. Can we celebrate y'all missed it? Can we celebrate, welcomes in the family. No matter how dark it's been, I have good news for you. Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning.
Speaker 5: How do we know it's morning?
Speaker 2: The sun comes today. I hope you let the Son of God into your life. I hope you let Jesus in.
Speaker 5: If you did, I.
Speaker 2: Want you to remember the text save to A two A two A two because we want.
Speaker 5: To walk with you. We want to send you some information. We want to let you know that this is a celebration.
Speaker 2: All of Heaven is rejoicing over your salvation today. And what a better day than today to give your life fully to God. Darkness has a deadline.
Speaker 5: And you can clock it.
Speaker 2: It is a new season for you, a new day, new grace and mercy.
Speaker 5: Do not fall back into the old patterns.
Speaker 2: And as a matter of fact, I want to encourage you to join us again here next week. I'm telling you give me four weeks. Then it'll turn into four months, four years, and then forty years. Like I'm telling you, if you let the Son in, it becomes something that transforms your entire life. I'm so grateful for you. I'm gonna ask you for two things. If this message has blessed you in any way, would you share it with somebody? Transformation is usually started with an invitation share this with the coworker, a friend of family.
Speaker 5: Never put it in the family group.
Speaker 2: Check and see if God doesn't allow his son to change somebody else's life. And the second thing is if you would pray about giving and helping us further this mission. We are going into prisons and going into the communities and doing things all over the world to try to help bring transformation in Christ. And every dollar and every obedience step it helps that.
Speaker 5: So pray, and if.
Speaker 2: God tells you to do something, you can give, and we will be forever grateful because you will be a part of transforming other people's lives. Well, until next week, I want you to go out and live a transform life.
Speaker 5: I love you.