Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I want to say that I'm very excited for the IFD and.
Speaker 2: I think you're really the best hopeful Germany.
Speaker 1: I think some things that something I think that is just very important is that people take pride in Germany and being German.
Speaker 2: This is very important. It's okay to be proud to be German. This is a very important.
Speaker 1: Principle, and it's it's good to be proud of German culture, German values, and not to lose that in some sort of multiculturalism that dilutes everything. You know, there's I think we want to have unique cultures in the world. We want to have people that have we want everything to be the same everywhere where it's just one big sort of soup, you know. We want to have something where you go to different countries and you experience a different culture and it is unique and special and good that the German government takes actions to protect its citizens and make sure that it seeks the health and well being of the German people. The German people really an ancient nation, goes back thousands of years. We should read Julius Caesar's account of first encountering the German tribes in the Gold campaigns and he.
Speaker 2: Was like, wow, very impressive. They very powerful warriors.
Speaker 1: I think there's, like frankly, too much of a focus on past guilt, and we need to move beyond that. People who children should not be guilty of the sins of their parents or even littone their parents, their great grandparents, maybe even and we should be optimistic and excited about a future for Germany. And that's really my message is be optimistic, excited and preserved German culture and protect the German people. And you know, and there's some other things that I think would be very helpful too, which is I think you want more self determination for Germany and for the countries in Europe and less from Brussels.
Speaker 2: That's my opinion.
Speaker 1: I think there's there's too much bureaucracy from Bass Brussels, too much control from sort of global elite. And you know, when I've given talks at these sort of global government conferences, what I've said is there should be less less global government, there should be more determination by individual countries. And so I very much hope that that the i f D does as well, and that Alice Beetle is just to become chancellor. I think that would be very good for Germany, and I think it's very important.
Speaker 2: I hope that younger people unite and strongly support if d go. You're doing the right thing, is what I'm saying. Alice is good, Bill and Dong Helen. You see the audience, Yes, I can. I can see the audience. Let me and possibly I released.
Speaker 1: Only hear some of your words. My ologies, I can only hear some of your words.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let's go.
Speaker 3: Let me try.
Speaker 1: Let's go, guys, let's go fight for a great future for Germany.
Speaker 2: Fight for a great puture for Germany.
Speaker 1: Go go, go presents everyone, Let's go, yay, be excited about the future.
Speaker 2: And if you want to make the future great.
Speaker 1: If you want the future to be great, you need to make it great and fight for the future to be great.
Speaker 2: That's how it becomes great.
Speaker 3: Let me let me try one thing, and I hope you can understand me.
Speaker 1: No, you can't.
Speaker 2: Now, I think I can hear you now.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yes, entire audience, we wish you President Donald Trump, Vice President JD Vance all the best to make America great again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Let's let's exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think which we should fight for an exciting right future where people can be optimistic about what's going to happen, where you wake up and you look forward to the future and the way to the best way to make the best way to ensure the future is good. You have to fight for a good future every day and it will be great and we'll have and we'll have a very exciting, wonderful future, you know. So I think this election coming up in Germany is incredibly important. I think it could decide the entire fate of Europe, maybe the fate of the world. That is the significance of this election. So that's why it's very important to talk to your friends and family and convince them to consider voting for IFD then and just go with a chain reaction. Convince one friend, talk to another friend and say, guys, do you want this, do you want more of the last ten years or do you want something different? And I think the people in Germany run something different and if you want something different, you have to vote for a different party. This is just a fact, this is logic. So so you are the future of Germany. Make it happen. But I can't emphasize enough. Go out there, talk to people, convince people, one vote at a time. There's a need for change, it's got to be done. And and and this election is so important, it's extremely important. I don't do not say it lightly when I think the future of civilization could hang on this election. So when something is so important, it's you really need to say, Okay, you've got to go all out to convince people to vote for if D. Yes, thank you, And you certainly have my obviously you have my full support.
Speaker 2: You have this, you know, I think I think this. You know, the administration is also it's supportive.
Speaker 1: So you know, I think the policies that I've heard from if D that they make a lot of sense. They're really just it's it's you know, to me, when I look at the policies out there there there's there common sense policies. And just like President Trump has common sense policies getting things done, you know, getting the out of people's ways so that you can get you know, you can get things done, and giving people back personal freedom and protecting the people from dangerous These are fundamental things that frankly, the current government is not doing. Current government is suppressing speech very aggressively. And and and really, when you when you suppress freedom of speech. It's very difficult, if not impossible, to have a true democracy because freedom of speech is the foundation of democracy. People cannot be expected to vote in an informed manner if they are not able to know the truth. So this is why it is so important to have to have freedom of speech, so people can make an informed vote and it can be a true democracy. But this is not what the current government has been doing. They've been suppressing freedom of speech and putting people in jail for even mild criticisms of politicians or social media posts. This is crazy, This is this is This is frankly a totalitarian approach. It is not a democratic approach. So there needs to be We need to restore freedom to the people of Germany uh and have freedom of speech and have less government oppression in general. So anyway, I think this is I cannet size enough. Go do everything you can, both know, full full blasts. Put every effort you can into this election. The fate of the world, I think rest upon this election in Germany. It's extremely fundamental. Everything you can, please, go all out.
Speaker 2: Alice. I can't. I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: I wish I could hear you, but I cannot, but I can see the enthusiasm of the crowd and you know what's gain duct shown and.
Speaker 2: You know, go go go fight. By bye.
Speaker 1: He