Speaker 1: Each time for the Fresh out of Bed Head to Head Challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Kenny, Good morning everyone, Good morning Kenny, welcome back to the game. I heard you No one, pump chump, you won two, You're going for three.
Speaker 3: It's all that correct? Yes, Okay? Who is playing? Who got through? Danielle?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, Daniel. Daniel, it's May nineteenth. How many times have you played the Fresh out of Bed head to Head this year?
Speaker 3: This will be the third time.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: There's guys out there that can't get in. They're telling me every day. Do you understand how upset people are going to be?
Speaker 3: Daniel? That's all right, Yeah, that's right. You asked for someone to take down Kenny. So let's go. Can you beat him? Can you be? Kenny? So what I'm here for? What happened to the other two times you played this year? I made it to game four the last time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, Kitty's pretty good. He's been in the Hall of Fame, like eight times. Have you been in the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 3: Daniel? I have not. We'll do something about that, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Today the day let's go.
Speaker 3: Shout out your name. When you think you know.
Speaker 2: The answer, Chris Isaac tickets we're giving away.
Speaker 3: Is that right? That's what it says.
Speaker 2: Okay, just so you know, we have sent the invitation for him to come into the studio. I'm just going to leave it at that. There's a Chris Isaac game we might have to play this week. I'm just saying, we're giving we're giving away Chris Isaac tickets to the winner today. That would actually make sense to play the game when we have Chris tickets, though.
Speaker 3: Not just on the radio.
Speaker 2: I don't need some Johnny come lately to.
Speaker 3: The best game on the radio. I'm just saying, okay, I don't need you.
Speaker 1: Now you have.
Speaker 3: You've told me how you feel about the game. Path to the game at hand, Rod, Here we go.
Speaker 2: This is called the fresh out of bed head to head for Chris Isaac tickets. Shout out your name, wait for me to call on you, and then hopefully you give me the correct answer.
Speaker 3: Daniel, you're gonna be Kenny right now. You're gonna beat Kenny here, Yes, sir, okay, I like the confidence. Kenny. Here we go. Question number one, how many vowels? Daniel? Kenny?
Speaker 2: What's the matter with you two? You don't know what I'm doing here, Daniel, what's your answer?
Speaker 3: Six? Show me six vowels?
Speaker 2: No? No, Kenny, Well, I'll let you answer the question.
Speaker 3: First. How many vowels are in the name Rod? Oh, that's a one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now you also vowels?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Right? Six? If you count? Why?
Speaker 2: Sometimes oh A E, I O you? And then sometimes why.
Speaker 3: That's how I do five? And then why is this kind of yeah? Kenny? You were going that wasn't the question, Kenny? Are you complaining about winning the hang on?
Speaker 2: This is an all time for you? Are you complaining about not getting in first and you would have lost the question?
Speaker 3: Is that what your question is? Right now?
Speaker 2: Feel instinct, Kenny, he smoked, He smoked you. She's asking questions, jot Kenny, you got it. Rights, just making sure he's proven his game.
Speaker 3: Only Kenny, only about it, Kenny. Now, Daniel, you.
Speaker 2: Obviously can say your name before him. Just get me the correct answer.
Speaker 3: I just gotta be psych Daniel, Kenny. Question number two in sports? What do the letters Jane? Daniel? I didn't even say the letter Kenny? Three? Two? One? Touch the touch?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Uh, here we go, Daniel? In sports? What do the letters M v P stand for? Most valuable player on the board.
Speaker 1: Here we go ourselves a ball game, boys, good bye.
Speaker 2: Like that attribute to Kenny while he's here. All right, Here we go.
Speaker 3: For the win.
Speaker 2: Kenny and Daniel, Welcome to the Welcome the Monday. Everybody here we go for the win. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 3: What do bees make? That was a tie?
Speaker 2: Honey, they're tearing through most questions.
Speaker 3: Thanks a lot, guys. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Daniel and Kenny, shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 3: Name the city in Texas. Oh, you know, he's freaking right now. Kenny, it wasn't close. You're the only one that said their name. What's your answer? San Antonio? That is home of the Alamo. Kenny's the way the wind. Just let him answer. Come on, well done. Named the city in Texas that is home of the Alamo. I mean you got the big four.
Speaker 2: You know, you got the big four that instead have gone with and I think you really had a twenty five percent chance.
Speaker 3: Kenny, congratulate Daniel. You gave him my Dannie.
Speaker 2: Hell of a run, dude, Thank you, sir, and you did a good job of waking everybody up on this Monday, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Daniel thirty days Kerry, what are you doing to me? I'm gonna spot for myself out too. I think I gotta go sit down already.
Speaker 2: I know when they don't sit down, UNI nine thirty, I'm gonna I gotta already take a seat here.
Speaker 1: Hang on,