Speaker 1: So thanks match we have today.
Speaker 2: Old betbuilders hang away a thread here, Relax, Relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, no v bets got you covered. Nov Best is the home of the betbuilder.
Speaker 3: This world come from goalscorers to cards.
Speaker 2: Get their best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets.
Speaker 4: Nov Bash Our power to you.
Speaker 2: Decency's apply eighteen plus bet responsibly, Gamblingcare Dote.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 4: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 6: And I saw some Republican members of Congress saying, oh, well, if we have this shutdown it's because of AOC. Well, if that's the case, my office is open and you are free to walk in and negotiate with me directly, because what I'm not going to do is tolerate four million uninsured Americans because Donald Trump decided one day that he wants to just make sure that kids are dying because they don't have access to insurance.
Speaker 4: That's what's not.
Speaker 6: Going to happen. And so if those senators think that we're having a shutdown because of me. They're free to enter my office and negotiate, because what we're not going to do is allow all of millions of people in this country to not be able to afford their insulin or chemotherapy. So come strike a deal with me, if that's what they really think is going on.
Speaker 7: It was a thought from the Republicans that AOC is directing this, and she said that senators.
Speaker 4: Are welcome to go to her office directly.
Speaker 7: Is she driving up?
Speaker 4: Why are you saying such a ridiculous thing.
Speaker 3: I'm just quoting what AOCA said.
Speaker 7: She said, go to her office directly.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's any credibility to that directing this?
Speaker 7: She's wonderful, she's a real team player. And the rest of it, well, you started by saying Republicans say that she's directing this.
Speaker 4: She is not.
Speaker 7: How King Jeffries is and this takes a lot of experience, a lot of unity from the caucus in terms of the point of view, and that's what this is. She's an articulate spokesperson for her point of view. How came Jeffries?
Speaker 6: And I saw some Republican members of Congress saying oh, well, if we have this shutdown it's because of AOC. Well, if that's the case, my office is open and you are free to walk in and negotiate with me directly, because what.
Speaker 1: I'm not writing here, You are to go in and negotiate with AOC regardless itself.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Nancy, But oh, that's ridiculas, don't be I'm sorry, he's not yes. Hey, hey, hey, she's saying you can do.
Speaker 1: Day two of the Schumer shutdown, Ladies and gentlemen, the Schumer shutdown, and there is angst, gnashing of teeth in Washington as the dreaded and layoffs are talked about and discussed, what layoffs, layoffs coming through the federal workforce, and that has liberals very various. But there are some other consequences here, ladies and gentlemen, for the second day of the Chuck Schumer Hakim Jeffrey's Democrat Party shut down of the United States government, and some of them have very serious and profound and brutal consequences that will perhaps be felt by the most vulnerable members of our great country. Minorities and women are likely to be hardest hit by the Democrats actions to shut down the government. Because they insist on funding illegal immigrants, the health care of illegal immigrants, and retaining all so covid area covid Era subsidies that they loaded on to Obamacare, and they want to stay on to Obamacare at all costs. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is because WICK. Carlos, do you know what WICK is? Do you know what it stands for?
Speaker 3: WICK?
Speaker 1: You're shaking a head, not WICK. Well, Carlos, I'm here to help educate you and many people that don't pay attention. And I'm not saying this in a bad way to the all the bazillions of programs that your government spends your money on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. WICK.
Speaker 1: The us DA funds WICK. Every quarter. They give billions of dollars to states across the country to spend on WICK. WICK is known in full as the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children, Women W Infants, I and children see WICK. Women Infants, Infants. We are talking about babies, babies that cannot fend for themselves, babies that depend on the women, in many cases single women that have borne them, and children. They all depend on WICK. They depend on you in order to eat, to have nutrition so that they can grow, not be malnourished, but grow in the full sunshine of America's light. If the Chuck Schumer, haw Came Jeffries shut down continues, women, infants, and children's lives will be in danger from the Democrat Party. According to the National Wick Association, you see, there's an association for these women, infants, and children. It's a nonprofit advocacy group that represents state and local wicic agencies. It's amazing how many things come from that government paycheck and how much money is raised to do anyway. Devastating disruptions may deny millions of moms and children and infants access to nutritious foods. If this government shut down goes longer than a week or two, that's because a new fiscal year started yesterday, and the quarterly payments that are supposed to go out to states from the federal government are not going to go out now. Social Security checks are still going to go out, so the nation's elderly people will have money deposited into their accounts. But women and minorities and babies and children might be the hardest hit by Chuck Schumer and by Hakim Jeffrey's refusal to pass a nonpartisan bill that they Democrats have voted on many times before, just to keep the government running so that they can talk and do their jobs. Democrats decided that's no good. They want to shut everything down and press their demands by holding Americans hostage. But it's not a concept that's being held hostage. It's not the concept of America. It's poor, poor children, Babies who can't even speak, babies who have no idea what a political party is. The Only thing that they know is that they're hungry and that they need nutrition. And little children who will be crying in the night asking their mommies why there's no food. Mommy, Mommy, I'm hungry. Mommy, my tummy hurts. Why can't we eat? Mommy? Please feed me, Mommy, feed me something. I'm hungry. It hurts so bad, Mommy, My stomach hurts so bad. I just want something some Mommy, can I have some ramen noodles? No, little Susy, we don't have ramen noodles because Hakeen Jeffreys and chuck you. Schumer said, chuck you to your stomach and to us. But mommy, why do they hate us so much? Why won't they give us food because little Susy. They want illegal immigrants, illegal aliens to have health care. And that's more important than you eating. That's more important than your breakfast. That's more important, not even not even dessert for you. Nothing you won't eat because democrats. Democrats don't want you to eat. So this is where we're at in America. There are six point eight million people that rely on food from the government so that they can just have enough food to get through the day, get through the week. And now there is a potential that Democrats are snatching the food from their mouths because they want to make a political point. They want to show Donald Trump how much they they hate him. They want to show their own party that they're willing to stand up to Donald Trump and shut everything down and have a tantrum because they don't want to negotiate the way that the government has been negotiating for decades, with continuing resolutions to just keep everything going while they try to work out their differences. No, no, we can't do that this time. And so the children will suffer, the infants, the poor babies will suffer. Now, I'm sure that if Chuck Schumer has children, they will eat I'm sure that Hakim Jeffrey's children will lead. I'm sure if there are any children in the House of Elizabeth Warren, they'll be fine. AOC. She'll eat Nancy Pelosi, no question. She has two freezers full of ice cream. For goodness sakes, she loves ice cream. Remember during the we had COVID, I'm not kidding, and Nancy Pelosi was out getting her hair done and then going back to her freezers full of ice cream. Something about she and Joe Biden with this ice cream thing. But anyway, little Susie not gonna have any ice cream. They're not gonna They're threatened. They may have, they may not. You know what, are Democrats gonna tell them? Have some broth? Do you have any old diapers? Put them in some hot water, boil them, make some broth, because you don't count. And that's the sad state of American affairs. Almost seven million people depending on the Democrats and this government to eat, and Democrats have just given them the middle finger because they are so anxious to provide benefits to people that are not even citizens of this country. It's pathetic, folks, it's pathetic. James Golden thirdly, as Democrats threatened to starve the poorest of American children and infants.
Speaker 5: We'll be back The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: You know, the mainstream press is tying itself up in knots, folks. Some interesting developments, some good We're about to play one for you. And then you have the AP which did a fact check supposedly on the government shut down, and to me, I'm gonna rip this thing to shreds. A little bit later, Democrats did not shut down the government to give health care to illegal immigrants. That's their fact check. That is absolutely wrong. I'll go through why, but first listen to this fact check from Chris Cuomo of all people, to Hakeem Jeffries.
Speaker 8: You are about to hear from the Democrats. Is not true.
Speaker 9: The Republican partisan spending bill that they introduced is not clean.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, let's be clear, it's not a clean bill. It's a dirty bill.
Speaker 4: Well, that's all a lie. It's not a clean continuing resolution.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 8: I like Hawkeem Jeffries. I think he's got an amazing future. He's got better fights than this. This is a clean CR. What does that mean, by the way, continuing resolution instead of passing a.
Speaker 3: Real budget like they should.
Speaker 4: This just says, hey.
Speaker 8: Remember the last one, Let's just continue at those levels again.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 8: Now, that may mean that certain people who should get less won't, certain people who need more won't. But a clean CR means that this is an extension from the last set of in this case Biden's spending levels. Okay, that's what a clean CR is. This is a clean CR. Wait a minute, Cuomo disagrees with Jeffreys. Jeffreys must be right. Don't take my word. Take the word from the Nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.
Speaker 4: They say this is about.
Speaker 8: As clean ACR as you could get. Okay, again, it's a continuation of a March stopgap measure, all right, Essentially a continuation of spending levels from Biden absent about thirteen billion. But when you look at it as a function of the pie, it's literally a rounding error.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 8: It's a lot of money, but it's a rounding era. Again, don't take my word for it. How about taking this guy's.
Speaker 10: Word, allowing Donald Trump to take even much more power via a government shutdown is a far worse option. I believe it is my job to make the best choice for the country to minimize the harms to the American people. Therefore, I will vote to keep the government open and not shut it down.
Speaker 8: And that cr he voted for is the same as this one. So what changed AOC eyeing his senency.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's what changed.
Speaker 1: He's afraid that AOC is coming after him.
Speaker 3: Don't go away, folks, We've got more. We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden, Entertaining and informative.
Speaker 4: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Nighties and gentlemen, if you don't mind, we have a quick word for your appreciation, hopefully or your attention at the very least, from one of America's most prominent lawyer.
Speaker 3: Ice. His name is Alan Dershowitz.
Speaker 11: I'm going to be supporting the Republicans in the midterm election. I'm hoping that the Republicans maintain control both of the House and the Senate. The last thing I want is Chuck Schumer to be head of the Senate.
Speaker 12: Or Liz Warren to be chairperson of a committee, or AOC to be chairperson of a committee. The Democrats that have not only lost my votes, but they have made me an enemy essentially by how they've moved away from American values.
Speaker 11: Israeli values and values and decency. So I'm not only no longer a Democrat, I'm not a Republican, but I am a very anti Democrat. I am against the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: I will do.
Speaker 11: Anything to see mom Donnie defeated.
Speaker 1: Uh huh that ladies and gentlemen in public interest from Alan Drschowitz. Uh okay, Democrats did not shut down the government to give health care to illegal immigrants. That is a fact checked from an associated press. It is propaganda. It is a lie. It starts off like this President Donald Trump, another high ranking Republicans claim Democrats force the government to shut down fight because they want to give free health care to immigrants in the US illegally. Democrats that try to extend tax credits that make healthcare premiums more affordable on marketplaces established by the Affordable Care Act commonly known as Obamacare, and reverse Medicaid cuts in Trump's big bill pass this summer, but immigrants who entered the country illegal alie are not eligible for either program. They are not technically eligible for any program. But they're in lies the lie. That does not mean they don't access benefits. And we explained all of this yesterday they and we will continue to explain explain it as many times as we have to. The emergency room care that they get in emergency rooms all over the country is paid for with Medicare Medicaid rather, and that those Medicaid cuts are directly addressing that and that care that illegal immigrants could have made these hospitals that are providing the service profitable.
Speaker 3: They are paid through insurance.
Speaker 1: There's a whole host of reasons that a lot of big players want to keep this scam. The Democrats have figured out going the insurance companies are getting fat. Hospitals are getting being profitable instead of losing money by providing services to people that can't pay, that are here illegally. Who picks up the tab the American taxpayers. So yes, Associated Press, you are lying out your noses. Yes, they are getting benefits. And you know, by the way, surprise surprise, I mentioned we had a few surprises. You heard Chris Cuomo actually talk truth to Hakim Jeffries. Someone else is out there that came from a very very unusual source where we usually get all the time, we usually get the Democrat propaganda, and that's from CNN's Jake Tapper Cut six. He was on with Senator Mark Wayne Mulleon of Oklahoma, and this is that discussion between them.
Speaker 13: And one of the huge costs in that is funding taxpayer funding for illegal aliens. They're wanting the American people to continue funding insurance for those that should never been in this country to begin with. Well, so, and I know Chuck Schumer says that that's not Oh.
Speaker 14: No, no, no, I've looked into it. I know what you're talking about. I just want to explain to our viewers. So there is a provision that the Democrats want to get rid of, and part of it is Medicaid reimbursements, emergency Medicaid reimbursements to hospitals, some of which does go to undocumented immigrants to using healthcare they are to these hospitals. Some of it is also for people who are in this country legally but are not citizens, people who are refugees, or people who have a temporary protected status.
Speaker 13: Well, Actually it goes further than that because and the one big beautiful bill it has a aligned saying cutting fraud, waste, and abuse, specifically saying that Medicaid and Medicare benefits cannot go to an illegal alien. Underneath this CR that it's going to cost it taxpayers one point five trillion dollars to keep government open for four weeks. It specifically by line X is that part out. So it's more than just reimbursement. This actually allows them to have Medicaid or Medicare inside if it's state funded or if it's federal funded, So it goes much farther than just reimbursement to hospital.
Speaker 14: Is there any off ramp here do you see? Are there any Democrats and Republicans talking about a bit a way forward? Surely that their cooler heads can prevail, There can be some sort of coming together.
Speaker 13: There's a lot of Democrats that would love to vote for a clean CR because they voted for it thirteen times underneath Biden, and they voted for as I said, this same CR four times already. The problem is is they're being held hostage once again by Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 14: But if they got rid of the stuff having to do with undocumented immigrants and temporary protecting status, etc. And it was just about the Obamacare subsidy. Would you contemplate that.
Speaker 13: I don't see where there's a point to negotiate when we're talking about a clean cr It's not like there's language that we put in there. This is the same language that Joe Biden's administration approved. So what what language is that we have to adjust? Why is it that they're not okay with saying let's give our Let's give Congress seven weeks, keep funding level, keep languages, everything exactly the same for seven weeks, and give us time to be able to try to finish appropriations, which we're not going to finish appropriations. We had cool appropriation bills, but the four appropriation bills that's already out of committee and ready to be conferenced, those four bills alone takes care of eighty seven percent of our federal budget, and those could be those could be accomplished.
Speaker 4: So there's no room.
Speaker 13: And you know, my mama told me a long time ago, you can't negotiate with crazy. At this point, that's where I would consider Chuck Schumert because he's so afraid of being primary by AOC, that he's holding American people and his Democrat party hostage.
Speaker 1: And that, my friends, second time you heard that. Eh mm hmm. Everybody knows it. See, that's it. Everybody in power knows what's going on here. Now, AP in their phony, ridiculous fact check that lies to people the facts, they claim Democrats shut down the government because they want to give free health care to immigrants who entered the US illegally. The facts, this is false. Democrats say they are pushing for the inclusion of key health care provisions in the next congressional spending package. In particular, they're seeking an extension of tax credits that millions of Americans used to buy insurance on the Affordable Care Can't Paign reversal. Now, we talked about that, but guess what, And you just heard Jake Tapper allude to this with Senator Mark Waye mellon people that have been granted distemporary status. What are we talking about. We're talking about people that walked over the open borders illegally and Biden and Harris let them in.
Speaker 3: There was eleven million. They had a.
Speaker 1: Little app that they used. There was no vetting and then okay, we'll give you asylum status.
Speaker 3: Community.
Speaker 1: This was all a sham, and they have benefits. They are here illegally, just like others. They have never been vetted, and they should be deported. And that's what's happening now. And yes, Democrats have awarded them benefits. And this business with the Affordable Act Healthcare Act Obamacare, more Democrat parties sleeves. During COVID, everybody panicked, everybody worried, people sick, dying. Democrats Biden, Okay, let's pump up the subsidies to UH because people weren't working. Let's pump up the subsidies to Obamacare. Don't worry. We're not gonna keep them forever. We'll just make them last till twenty twenty five. Well, here they are. And now Democrats are pretending that there's this big crisis because these what were supposed to be short term increases in subsidies. They're pretending as if this was all It wasn't. Everything this party, the Democrat Party does is deceitful. Every single thing they do is underhanded. They are the party of deceit, the party of lies. And then you have these so called journalists over at the AP with their fact checks that are pretty much trying to help the Democrats get away with pulling the snow over American people's eyes. That don't pay attention. Now what is happening though, Gotta love this too. The Trump administration is not stopping now. You love these stories the way every need whatever the sources. Energy Department canceled seven point five billion dollars for hundreds of projects, mostly in Blue states. Oh so Donald Trump is targeting Blue states. The Energy Department said on Wednesday night it would cancel more than seven point five billion dollars in Biden era awards for hundreds of energy projects, with the vast majority located in states led by Democrats. Did you report at the time that Joe Biden was putting seven point five billion dollars and hundreds of programs but was excluding Republican states from it. Because that's what happened. No outrage over that. But if the Trump administration rescinds some of the spending, then all of a sudden, oh, he's targeting blue states. The Blue states were targeted by Biden. To put all this scam money into live updates USA today, Trump moh slashing Democrat agencies in quotes and shut down reaches day two. Yeah, that's happening. And you know what else is happening. Blue state people are worried because they're going to be more layoffs cut sixteen Governor Wes Moore on PMS PMSNBC.
Speaker 3: And this is.
Speaker 9: This is not some type of deviation, It's a continuation. Donald Trump has been shutting down the federal government in Maryland since he's been in office.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump has.
Speaker 9: Now fired over fifteen thousand federal workers in the state of Maryland. Donald Trump has denied grants and research dollars to our research institutions. Donald Trump has started to tear you know, started put terrorists to start a trade war that has now risen the price on everything. Energy prices in the state of Maryland have jumped by twenty percent since Donald Trump has been the president of the United States. It's not that I don't think he knows how to end the federal government shutdown. I don't think he is an interest in ending the federal government shutdown.
Speaker 1: And that's where maybe why Chuck, you shouldn't have started it, or how came Jeffries you guys did this? By the way, you know, there is one Democrat who's not lying about what's going on with illegal immigration, and of all Democrats for it to be, it's Auntie Maxy cut One. G ain't happy about it, but she's at least telling the truth.
Speaker 6: But are Democrats demanding health care for illegal aliens?
Speaker 15: That's right, Democrats are demanding health care for everybody. We want to save lives. We want to make sure that healthcare is available to those who would die but having the help of their government.
Speaker 6: So you're good with the government shutdown even if it means giving health care to people who aren't Americans.
Speaker 15: Well, you keep that's what you're pushing on. What you're trying to do is you're standing here and you're trying to make me say that somehow we are going to put non citizens over Americans.
Speaker 3: Quit it, stop it.
Speaker 15: This is the kind of journalism. We don't need. You have advisive.
Speaker 4: No, you're not.
Speaker 15: You're being device said, no, please, you don't need to ask that question. You're just trying to get controversy here. You're not going to get it from me. We want to save health care for all people.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, congresswoman.
Speaker 16: Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Now, let me just say something about this, and I mean this. That is an honorable answer. It is an honorable answer. She's being this is what she actually thinks. We want health care for everybody, regardless whether they are citizens or not. We don't want to see anybody. We want healthcare for every Okay, I understand that position. I think you do too. You hear say it. It's like, okay, that's what you think. So that's where the debate should be. We want health care for everybody, and then the other side is debating, well, okay, but we can't afford that. We only want since American taxpayers are paying for it. We want health care to go to American citizens, and that's what we want. That's the debate. She's not lying about what she wants, like the entire Democrat Party with few excessions and their press apparatus, like the so called fact checkers over at AP are lying about it. Just stop lying about it. Let's have the honest debate. And that is an honorable answer from Auntie Maxi. It's honorable. Yeah, we want it for everybody. Okay, we get that. That's what you want, and there's nothing wrong with you wanting that, but.
Speaker 3: It's not good policy.
Speaker 1: James Golden's Thirdly with You Fastest Out in American Media continues.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative.
Speaker 4: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 16: Everything happens for a reason, but sometimes the reason is you're stupid and you made a bad decision. And my Democratic colleagues have made a very very bad decision here. I knew they were going to do this two weeks ago when they listed their demands. They're demanding, for example, that not check people on Medicaid for eligibility by income, just let anybody sign up who wants to sign up. They're demanding that we give free health care to foreign nationals who are in our country illegally. They're demanding that taxpayers pay for sex change operations. Or if you listen all of their demands and add them up, it's about between one point two and one point five trillion dollars. Now they know it's an unserious proposal, they know we're not going to accept it. That tells me that this decision to shut down government is not based on policy. Rob it's based on politics.
Speaker 3: And that's what all you need to know.
Speaker 1: Fast is our American media winding up for the day. Mike Rutherford has the birthday today. English guitarist Basis songwriter, co founder and lead guitarist and Bassis for Genesis We Gotta go. May God bless protect each and every single one of you, your family's, your loved ones. Love and gratitude my friends for you're being here with me, allowing me to be with you. God willing. We are back tomorrow for the I can't believe it's Friday already edition of bo Snrdle's Rush Hour, the fastest hour in American media. Until then, I bid you, I do bye.
Speaker 17: Thanks for listening to bo Strdley's Rush Hour. You can hear bo Snrdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 4: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends.
Speaker 17: And listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram.
Speaker 4: TikTok, Facebook, book.
Speaker 17: An X see you next time for a new episode so you never have to wonder
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here