Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snarttig You're about to teach. Your name's glazed, Derek black Man and Tom Sweet.
Speaker 2: All right, hello and welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast. As you can see, it's just it's way more it's way way more phenotemically similar than it usually is. Today we're missing somebody. Uh Chris unfortunately was shot dead out of bodega in Havana, so he is he will not be able to return to us until he's directed by some sort of I don't know, dumb Puerto Rican magic. Fucking I don't know, I don't know what some Arawakan magic that he He asked my grandma where to get it from, and she was like, all right here.
Speaker 1: So I have a feeling he'll resurrect during the Super Bowl for some fucking reason.
Speaker 2: He'll be there. Yeah, this is gonna live there, just not be able to say a single word of the songs. He would just be like there.
Speaker 1: And it was be like, he'll be there looking frightened and screaming in the middle of the stage while fucking completely completely nude, while Bad Bunny's fucking singing about singing about how much he loves Puerto Rico and dancing and just screaming like the most harrowing scream you could ever imagine, and everyone's acting like nothing's happening, like everyone's cheering. They're just going and.
Speaker 2: People are cheering. He's screaming. Welcome to the Starting podcast. It is me today. I'll be your host. Tom Sweeney is also I'm also here with my fellow co host Derek Blackman. Before we get into remember to go to Patreon, dot Coast snark Tank. Uh, drop us little dollars a one dollar month, the access to ad reads, access dollar.
Speaker 1: Months, no ads, man, that's that's great.
Speaker 2: Months gets you a question asked. Fifty dollars month is going to be changed recently. I don't want to spoil a few, but it's gonna be something cool. And then twenty five dollars a month gets your name. That's actually were at the end by Unfortunately it has to be me today. Oh fuck, this.
Speaker 1: Is what I pay the big bucks for. Man, they wantite that shit.
Speaker 2: But hey, so nothing funny has happened. Uh, everyone is still kind of harping on Hassan's dog being turned into fucking I don't know, Miles Morales.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so other than really going on, brother, It's it back and forth. I keep seeing that every time I log on Twitter, which isn't often, but it's just a on the for you page. It's a back and forth. It is conclusive he probably didn't do anything by some stupid dog expert. But then another I was just like, this is this is so fucking gay, dude.
Speaker 2: I think it just looks really bad. I think that's where I stand on it. This looks really bad. One like, at at best, this does not look good.
Speaker 1: Yeah to me, at the very at the very like least I could just say, I know we said it probably in the other podcast, is that maybe it's a little bit weird that his dog can't just like lay on the ground or something. Because that's that was his explanation. I'm like, Nigga, let the dog lay on the ground. It's not that it's laying on the ground for ten fucking hours. Maybe it's wants to lay on the ground for thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I think I think to give him a benefit of that that I think he's like trying to train it to like be still.
Speaker 1: Well, he said. His explanation was, it's a big dog laying on the Ground's bad for its bones, and you know, big dogs get arthritis pretty fast. That's what he said. And I'm just saying, at least I'm not I'm not obviously, I'm no dog expert, but I'm like, I think if the dog, I'm assuming, if he wants to lay on the ground, it probably wants to cool off because the ground is cold. You know, it's a hardwood floor, so it probably just wants to cool off. I'm like, what a cool off?
Speaker 2: For a minute, I think the thing is that, like this is this for me? What coming? And when I had my dog and I was training it, you can't break its routines. Unfortunately, you can't. If you want it to be somewhere, you have to train it to be that place. You know, Like if your dog is a dog is supposed to be not on the couch. Right, letting it on the couch once undoes all the work you let before it of it not being on a couch.
Speaker 1: I think should be on the couch.
Speaker 2: Though I have no problem with dogs being a couch. Maybe not the bed bed, maybe not the couch. I was fine with it. The problem is I let my dogs sleep in my bed before, and it became a problem, so she didn't want to sleep anywhere else. She got used to see them beside me, and it was just like it was. She was well trained, I walk out the leaks, but she just wanted to be in a bed with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: That's not okay because then I moved and she was sad in the bed by herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The I guess the the there's the anxiety. The dogs can get a lot of anxiety because also if you pamper them too much, it's also kind of a fucking problem. So I understand that. But I think all in all that it's pretty clear that Hassan sexually abused that dog. I think it's pretty I think it's self evident from everything that we've seen. Right, he uses the electrocution to silence the dog from when it actually wants to speak out to the twitch audience, because the dog is very intelligent. The dog's like it sees the audience and it sees how many people are watching, and it's like roh. And then like he's like, no, no, dog, don't tell them, and he shocks them like really hard, unlimited power type shit. And that's the real story that not enough people are talking about that. He's clearly attracted to the dog and he thinks he's just making sweet love to the dog, but we obviously have laws against that in California, and uh, he's that's what he's doing and it's deplorable. But you know he's rich. Well, rich people get away with everything.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't, that's the matter. I can't.
Speaker 1: Even you can't. You can't handle the truth, right.
Speaker 2: I haven't dissociated like that in a while.
Speaker 1: You can't handle the truth like that.
Speaker 2: It is like maybe like a beating in fourth grade. I haven't, like genuinely.
Speaker 1: N you're you're fucking who's that short nigga that flew in the Maverick what's his name again? To Tom Cruise? Where you can't handle the truth, man, that's what's happening right now.
Speaker 2: Clearly I can't.
Speaker 1: I dropped some bombs, Yeah he did, and you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is scary. I don't want to talk about bombs on me, Gaza, Like I just I don't know. I don't want to talk about what we clearly saw on camera. But we all clearly saw with our own eyes. Man, you sound like all of them like all of them. I was, actually, oh, that's an interesting question. I would have to ask you because Chris wouldn't understand this because he's dumb. But but there's a very sew argument talking about how rap music is no longer pop music. It's actually out of the zeitgeists of popular music for the most part. And do you think that's true. I think I think it's clearly true. But I think when I think about.
Speaker 1: The the most popular artist right now, I think it is technically true.
Speaker 2: I think it's out of the populas. I guess I think with the I think what let me really understand it was how Clips dropped an album that like is unanimously well received and no one bought it. No one bought it, not a person bought it. I bought it, sure, and I bought I bought it. I bought Alfredo, I bought Joey Bad's new album. And then it was like, these records sold nine thousand bees they're opening week, and it's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's definitely not people right now. I feel like rap like is going through what New metal went through a long time ago, where people who were because people, there's a lot of people out there like oh that shit fell off, and it was just like that. It's it's whatever. The show still sell out, those artists still have full support of people. Those shows are always going to sell out. But when it comes to like the the airwaves, new metal fucking died, Like you know, it's it's trying to make a comeback a little bit, you know, new metal.
Speaker 2: My introduction to new metal was Queen of the Damned, and I'm sure that was not how you get indous some new metal at all. I'm I was like, oh, this music is gay, just like not even like insult some like, oh, this is music for homosexual people to go to raves. That's fine for what it is. Listen, I'm not gonna listen to this.
Speaker 1: I think that I think that is the beauty of new metal, and this is the one thing that annoys me. I was just watching Red Letter Media. They were reviewing Freddy versus Jason and it was a look at it was a The review was great because it hit every beat that I agree with. Where the people that are critique in that movie, it's like, what the fuck did you expect it to be? It says it in the title, They're just fighting each other it's not.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be seeing that movie every I feel like every year I see that movie.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's it's great.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: So it was a great side movie.
Speaker 2: Uh that was going on, I mean like two a year ago, and merely went to see it outside and then Kelly Rowland drops the f slur randomly and people were cheering, and I was like.
Speaker 1: I just love it too, because she's like a super Christian woman too. That's why it was like, yeah, of course it was great seeing her in these and these horror film genres where I'm like, I don't think, uh, I don't think your Lord and Savior would really appreciate this, but hey, whatever, you know.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, I was, it's interesting, interesting the words here, missus Roland. You're still very beautiful, so I'm gonna allow you to say whatever you want. But I'm sure those movies were those movies were in when he turns into the giant roach that crawls down a dude's throat after he smoked, I was like, what is happening? And then Jason slaps him and happening, dude.
Speaker 1: It's so it was basically every it was everything I wanted it to be especially me being into metal the fucking soundtrack that that supported it, and uh, Jay from Retular Media had to take a dig at the soundtrack and like was shitting on New Metal And I'm like, how could you understand how corny this movie is and how great it is at the same time that it is the corny that that's what actually makes it charming, but also not understand that for New Metal and that that's what pissed me off. Where it was just that little comment he made. It's like he can't his hipster vibeness, Like Jays like such a fucking hipster. He can't accept and understand that, yes, this music is trash, that's what makes it great. Like that's the thing that's weird. How he doesn't understand that I under I don't know. I don't know anyone personally that maybe when they were fourteen years old they're like this music really speaks to me or some shit, then they grew out of it.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: I was a self worthy the entire time. I was like this movie, this music is fucking cringe and it sounds good though, and uh growing up and I'm like I still go back to it and I understand that disturbed, crying and be like like that shit's stupid. But it's that's what I don't understand why people don't understand that, like Limp Biscuit was never supposed to be cool, Like what are you saying?
Speaker 2: I think the problem. The problem comes from people hating that version of themselves that liked it. I think that's what it comes from. I mean people because I heard that I look back on on anime in general. That's how I feel with anime in general. I think anime in general is I think. I think that if you slap Asian association on any form of media, people will absorb it in a way more favorable way than if you don't.
Speaker 1: I agree that, really do believe that.
Speaker 2: As much as I am a fan of a lot of Asian media, the way people will talk about it when it's from there is different. It is like you instantly see it, You're like, oh this If this thing was written by Americans the same exact way Pop for pop, B for beat, it would not get the same reception, and by British really the same reception. I actually agree with that, and it sounds really terrible because of the fact that that's that's what them that that group uses to be prejudiced and it really unfortunate. But I think, like really like it's true. Like I think there are a lot of movies, a lot of like like I'll put it like this, right, people will people will talk trash about everything that comes out this movie, the MCU stuff. They'll talk trash about MCU stuff all day long, which it deserves critiques. It does, it's it. It's become fairly trash. But then we'll read One Piece and watch an episode of One Piece and it's like, how how how are you gonna you gonna tell me this? I've had One Piece has been way more trash, and it's been good. Actually I know that because I recently caught up. I am actually caught one Piece right now?
Speaker 1: Why do you hate yourself?
Speaker 2: I've been reading since I was seven. Yeah, maybe it's time to stop. I can't. That is way too that is way too that is legit sunk in costs.
Speaker 1: If I stop.
Speaker 2: If I stop reading one Piece, now I've wasted twenty years of my life. No way, I'm stopping. All right, come on, I'm just on the train.
Speaker 1: It just feels like it's never gonna end purposefully for people like you.
Speaker 2: It's just it's gonna end, and it's gonna be disappointing no matter what. And I'm just interested to see what it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: What's the main character's name, Loopy Loofy.
Speaker 2: He Loosey's the worst. He's the worst part of the show to me. Now, So if you got, like, if you got raped to death, would that be a problem, Yeah, it would be a problem, but it would also like I'd laugh, laugh, I'd be like, what the hell, I'd be like. It definitely caught me off guard.
Speaker 1: But like some I don't know, black Beard or whatever, fucking just like eats his ass too, Harden and fucking you know, he's just because he's dead.
Speaker 2: He reaches him to death, he funcks him and he comes in him and he says a rubber he gets all inflated and the flats out. It comes out of his ears, nose and eyes and ship.
Speaker 1: It wasn't did uh did those pirate niggas? Did they have powers before or did they gain them or something?
Speaker 2: The powers? There was always powers in the series. Okay, since since the very beginning, there's been like powers.
Speaker 1: Is it like cheer or key or something? What is it. H it's called devil fruit. Really, yeah, there are fruits.
Speaker 2: That have magical abilities and that they're like explaining what they are now finally, you know, twenty years in. But I think that serious such a problem. The same thing like Game of Throne just clearly suffered with, is that you start writing things with your one person and then they go on for so long. But it with Dragon Ball. By the time you get to this point, now the writers like, I'm really bored with these old concepts. Now I kind of don't want to because now he's like the show is like very like it's very leftist propaganda, like progressive freeing the world, destroying the anarchy kind of a series. It's become that it also had hints of like freedom and stuff like that. But now like clearly you can tell, like, oh, this guy is like an anti fucking governmental establishment person, like straight up he doesn't like that shit.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't that at first. It was a kind of a jolly adventure at first. And now it's just like not fuck fuck the rich, they suck.
Speaker 1: They suck. They're making things suck.
Speaker 2: And it's like, well you can tell he's there's one piece one and then there's part two of the series, clearly, which has a different focus, and I think that it just turns into that when you're like Game of Thrones. I'm sure Jojarr Martin is probably like, I don't care about these characters anymore.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm kind of done.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm kind of done, Like I kind of like they were cool at first, but now I want to like write something different, but I can't put anything out.
Speaker 1: You would think that his the the new book would have been out by now.
Speaker 2: I think you have so much shut on his plate to be able to like to put it out and like really like, no matter what, it's going to be disappointing people. And that's fine, that is okay. The problem is that the show edited so poorly that he's like, how do I, how do I? How do I resecure his bag?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's the it's a it's it seems like it would be a blessing for him. The show ended so pissed poorly. The bar is so low for it to just be a good like a good book.
Speaker 2: Literally, not to mention there's another book after this. I mean there's wins and then songs, So you gotta there's two more books.
Speaker 1: I mean, anythink that niggas gonna be alive, You think the estate's gonna finish that ship or something.
Speaker 2: Look, man, it's gonna just it's gonna be the same thing as Doom. He's gonna die and then his son's gonna pick it up, and his son's gonna ship the bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ship so bad. Everybody's gonna be like, why are there guns? Broh? The guns come from bro Artists can't get out of their own way sometimes, man, like I in a low level you know artists as a low level artist, like I, I understand it. I mean we see it in a in our peers. We see it in Chris Raygun particularly. People would always make fun of him for uh, like releasing something every fucking blue moon or some ship. Like they were just like always ship on him because he's upload it has been a while. Dude.
Speaker 2: I get it, man, I get when you create things you really like you're you're your greatest critic, you know, to a problematic degree, and it's it's makes sense that you're just like, I'm gonna make this thing as good as possible, and it's like, dude, just just it's easier to say it's because I have some stuff on the same problems right, Like I've i've should have written out YouTube videos that I'm like, I don't want to put this out anymore. Yeah, my biggest problem is that I don't. I don't think my I don't. I've always felt like what I'm saying is not important enough for me to like sit down and expect somebody to watch a thirty minute video about me making something. That has been my biggest problem always no one cares.
Speaker 1: The truth is that is the truth, But you have to master the art of ignoring that part. And it's it's what I'm experimenting with right now with that Rick Blackman channel. It has been the It has been fucking difficult to first of all, finish after I've done talking, my immediate thought is who fucking cares? Like, especially since something someone's already said.
Speaker 2: You that's you. Also, so you finished, you finished this work, and then you are aware of what you said, You're like, that's dumb. Who cares about this?
Speaker 1: It's so then you have to fight that urge to ignore it. And then one of the things is just uploading it and then going to the next project. That is the hardest thing. I will check the fruits of the labor later, but right as of right now, it's just grinding and putting something up. And I need to start you with my music projects. Bro. I'm sitting on almost ten music projects that are just unfinished. They're on the customer being finished, but they're unfinished. And it's like, Bro, one song has been finished for two fucking years, and you know what I've I've tried to remix it for two years and I can't get a better mix than this one that I did two years ago. And it's pissing me off because there's one problem with the mix, and trying to fix that one problem didn't work either. So I pretty much I've I think I've surrendered. I'm like, I'm just gonna release this version of it. But that's crazy. It's been two years.
Speaker 2: I don't know it's for me. For me, when it comes to me, I'm not a musician at all. I have like a very very very like low level understanding of music in general. Like I know how to play strings on a guitar. I can play it up the scale, I can go up and down the scale and a guitar, and I know how to play. I know keys on a piano, I know where what I'm supposed to, I know the idea of what ilposed to be doing. Sure, But for me, it's like when I make the idea of making music. Like if I was a musician and I made an album that I really, really with my heart sold into when people were like, oh, I don't like anybody like people like me were talking shit about it, I would come to the house. I'm like, all right, come out side right now, fight me right now. I don't. I don't know how people can do. I know you can be a musician and do that. It's like I don't. I just don't. It's just I.
Speaker 1: Don't have the power.
Speaker 2: I don't have the I don't have the mature to be like thank you for critiquing my music and be like.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's it's it comes. It's just you know, yeah, it comes with the territory. To me, the most annoying thing that I've experienced is when people are trying to give me unsolicited advice on like say mixing. And the thing is there will be professionals, I mean, people who are masters at their craft that do similar things, and I'm like, why are you not critiquing them because they have the credentials. So like somebody will say like, oh, the vocals are too low, and I'm like, all right, this isn't this can't be what I need to say. It can't be in just a quick little text because it depends on what you're listening on. If your basis could be drowning out the highs and drowning off the vocals if you have a boost, there's so many factors that depending on what you're listening. Also, sometimes it is a actual decision that you make personally because when you when you rose them up, it just didn't sound that good to you. And there's so many factors that go into it. But people say this like as if this is objective truth, like that's.
Speaker 2: The problem, and I'm like, brother, imagine hearing now, imagine imagine being imagine being Lebron and having fucking niggas like like stephen A, it's like what or people like skip skip skip Bayliss. That is people talking trash about you, and you're like, I I have more skill in my body than every person that's related to you.
Speaker 1: Like the tip of his penis. Lebron's penis could fucking out ball like any of these niggas, Dude, Like it's it's.
Speaker 2: Well maybe not maybe maybe not, maybe not Shannon in shape. Shannon was a freak. Young Shannon was abnomaly. If he didn't get injured, he probably well he was still in the Hall of Fame. Actually, it's really his brother was actually truly sad. She's like, my brother's better meat everything waste yep. Bro those better music, most period mes yep, better better than every way fast blacker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Is Shannon Sharp still in that that bullshit? Is that still instead of so?
Speaker 1: Man? I just I I from what I looked into, I'm just not so. I feel greatly disappointed with Shannon because it's.
Speaker 2: Even though so young, she was so much younger.
Speaker 1: It's even that there was other reports that came out. There's other things. That's like the biggest thing. It's like say, with a song situation, if there are when there's smoke, there's fire, it dig into other stuff. Is there other examples of him abusing animals or something? Look into that with Shannon Sharp. There's other women have come out and said some iffy things. Now, the thing is, you know, him settling out of court is not a mission of guilt. But also it's not not it's like it's one of those things. It's like, not only was she young as shit, like compared to him, it's it's the implications on did you actually fucking assault her, bro, and that she's claiming that it's it's one of those things to worry.
Speaker 2: She's young as shit compared to us.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean yes, that is sure.
Speaker 2: She is twelve years younger than me, and sure, I'm I'm the youngest in this group and she me sure, it's not look at that is crazy. That means that she she's much younger than his kids.
Speaker 1: I imagine that was probably one of the biggest like how devastating that was for his uh his kid's daughter works with on the what was it unisputed? Yeah, she's probably working with uh shay Jay. I imagine. I can't imagine seeing that that's gonna be. I mean, every once in a while when you see ship like that, you can't like me and Jojo watching Night I fiance. We you know, we have like that one slop fucking show we watch and uh, there's that right now, some old ass nigga that well he's not he's not a brother, but uh, dating a black woman from Paris, you know, got her. He got himself a nice little honey from from Paris, knocked her up and ship, so she's she secured the bag, and then the fucking daughter is beefing with the fucking girl because no ship. They're like around the same fucking age. I'm just like, doing that ship to your family is crazy. It's one of those things like it's it's so selfish. It's like, brother, you don't need to and then they'll they'll try to say some ship like, oh, but I love her, Shannon, don't even have that excuse that clearly was just transactional, clearly transactional. He don't even he can't even fall back on that ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I just I don't. I don't know. I'm someone that's very much so averse to the age thing where it's like the moment we can't talk about similar like the moment where I cannot even because me and literally are from different parts of the country and we're from different cultures, right, we're already already different from that, right, So that's that's a bit of separation. I could not imagine us also being from straight up very different age groups. To me, I'd be like, what is what do we talk about now? Like? What what do we have in common? Because I think the Internet kind of men's kind of men's that thing, you know that that wave kind of gets settled by I think it does tremendously. Yeah, but still it's there. He's not Internet guy really, you know, Like, no, he's a.
Speaker 1: When you're talking about chance versus what this chick would be considered gen z right.
Speaker 2: She's twenty she'd be I think he'd be twenty six now we talk about because I think when they first started hooking up, she was like nineteen.
Speaker 1: No, I think she No, No, she's much younger because I think whatever it is, I can't remember what it is. No, she's probably she's she's she ain't mid twenties, yad. I imagine she's probably like she probably like twenty two, twenty three or something. I should verify that, but uh, dude, they she I remember, Yeah, But it was it was just so crazy because for that example, Yeah, the Internet's not bridging that gap at all, not for Shannon Sharp being in this fifty the fuck No there are like say, for example, like let's see, I'm thirty seven, JoJo's thirty. Now a gap there, there's a there's a gap, but you there's literally within our interest zero gaps. There's there makes sense. Sometimes I even think like I'm like, oh, you watched that, Like, oh you caught that shit. But I do that this. I do that with you guys every once in a while, and I'm thinking about certain shows that I'm like, oh, I watched this when I was a kid. I was like and I'm thinking like, oh, you guys must have been super super young. But also not like the shows, it's not like they disappear.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the like but but like you know, Shannon Shart being a fifties man from the South in America.
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, let me tell you something. This is clearly like when I was in my late twenty When I was in my late twenties, so I was probably like almost thirty or something like that, I had a conversation with like it was like a neighbor's like daughter some shit like or something like that. We're all outside talking And this was the first time that I I was I heard bet in the in the in the way that it's used now. And so that's to me, that's the thing. The difference is when I when I can tell that way you heard growing up, bet was not Bet was not an affirmation, because that's how bet is used now like an alright bet and like an affirmation. Growing up, bet was a challenge, like you wanted to bet someone, you'd be like bet. Like literally, so somebody says like, oh, that's how growing up my entire life I.
Speaker 2: Tripping or have I thought those meant the same thing?
Speaker 1: No, no, all right, bet would that? No it's not because like I heard her say bet, and I was like bet, Like that doesn't even make sense in this conversation. I was like bet what and then like I literally didn't understand.
Speaker 2: I was. I think I'm in the middle. It's been an affirmation and also a what you call a challenge for me in my life. To me, I've heard it from both sides where it's like oh bet.
Speaker 1: Like now look at it could be one of those things like say regional that's how it was, but like from my region, it never was that. It was never that. It was never the affirmation like all right, cool, like all right bet. It was never that. So I was confused and that was that generational gap thing because now that's normal for the younger generations to where I was like, oh, ship, it was the first time I realized that. I was like, this person is really young because they're using terminologies that I have no like I'm the old person that I don't understand this new slaying that is universal now. And then I caught on after.
Speaker 2: And that makes sense, you know, because I guess it's different. I feel like, if you're just interacting with like not to not to you know, not to give credence to it, because that's something I have. I have a lot of problems with that. But I guess if your interaction is just surely physical, surely physical, I guess that could be ignored in a way that that is very like it can be ignored because it's like I'm not I'm not here to talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why the are we talking about that? When Shannon Sharp clearly was just hitting that because she's a young fucking whore. I mean, like, then that's real because she was not only fans.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, and reason exactly it doesn't make you a horror exactly, but I understand what you mean to for.
Speaker 1: Like, it. It does make you. That is, you're if you're selling yourself, that is, that is what it's concerned for. It's like, uh, there's sluts out there that fuck for free, and I appreciate that that's cool, but they no whores, right, They're not doing no transactional shit. They're just for the love of the game, which I don't even hate on that ship. If dudes can do it, I don't say why women can't do it either. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Hey man, I'm now, I'm I'm I'm one hundred percent pro using your body to make money, especially as a woman.
Speaker 1: I don't even have yet to, not supposed to. I know it's it's a derogative. I know it's derogative. I understand that I'll use it derogatively too sometimes. But my my position is make your money. Are you fucking serious? Like, if you have the means to make a bagg come on.
Speaker 2: Look, men are so trash, men are so truly trash that if you can succeed off of their backs, please do it. I have like, I really, I really, I myself, I am one of the most or more upstanding dudes I know, relationship wise and I've been shit I have been ship and I am one of the better ones. I know. That is what makes sit crazy. I have been a shithead to women at times, not even like insitiously, not like manosphere esquere. It's like I'm trying to manipulate them, but just simply in the process of existing as a young man in the world I've been in. I've been shipped to women I have I've been, and I respect them, my heart respects them. Imagine dudes that don't have that, and they like, yeah, I try to understand their struggles, like no, get their money, take their money, take take everything, marry an old dude that's rich, and then he dies and you take all this stuff and you live a great life. Do it? Man.
Speaker 1: Me and Jojo even joked about, like, hey, why don't you go, you know, like pretend you're not married and go go uh get Like one of those becomes a fine dom I think they call it financial domination. You never heard of that.
Speaker 2: I know what that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like they people just spend or I should say people men spend massive amounts of money on women and that gets them off. Like that is the craziest thing. I want that where is where is this rich gay guy that just wants to spend money on you? Are you fucking would you enter a physical relationship with a gay man that is paying for every single thing in your lifestyle? H if I know the physical relationship though, so but he is paying you and he and he's a relatively go looking guy, like he's like A. He's like A. He's like A.
Speaker 2: He's a very attractive man too. But he is you. You you are you are his, you are his his pretty much.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, I like I want like I unfortunately like I want to I want to lean into the bit and be like of course, but like see but for real, like for real, for real, like if it has to do with like me getting but fucked constantly, I don't. That's like the I draw. I draw the line like I can't, dude, I just the most I can probably like look at like if I don't have to talk, I don't have to talk to Jojo about it, Jojo. Like this guy just wants me to like jack him off once a day and he's gonna give me like fucking ten thousand dollars a week. Like I feel like she'd be like all right, like, bro, that's kind of that's kind of crazy, but it is ten thousand dollars a week just for what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I really do not think that. I think genuinely. I think genuinely for real, Yeah, that would destroy relationship, you think so, I think it was because I think I think at the end of the day, you know, your wife would be like, my husband is beating because that's actually worse, Like that's what it's actually worse to have no sexual feelings. But then doing yeatt like that is actually I think that's way worse. I think it's way worse because then you're just doing it for money. You're just selling that is what you believe in for money.
Speaker 1: Actually well, but see, because the thing is, I don't think there's so like literally moly, I don't think there's anything with doing that, Like it's just more at.
Speaker 2: The same time as like what do you stand for? Like what do you stand for? At this moment? You're just you're just you're just like you're just jaggon busting the side of your face. You'd be like, hey, I didn't say y'all, I'll make sure I get to check to you, and he like he gives you like a nice hand check afterwards, and his dick still out and you gotta be like, all right, man, see you later. You gotta walk off. You gotta freaking get your moist towelt and clean off the side of your face. Part of your hair is way more straight than the other side.
Speaker 1: You're you're concocting a complete scenario of like this is this is how it's gonna go down.
Speaker 2: As if maybe you think it's never you think it's never gonna happen. You know, he's never gonna fire off. If something's gonna get on you, are you gonna have to think about that. Look at that hand, like.
Speaker 1: If he if he fires upon me, then retaliation. Man, I got to give him a receipt, which is gonna be him getting beaten pretty badly.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. The majority put yourself in that predicament like that.
Speaker 1: Amen. It's just like if a woman asked you not to come in her and you come in her. What is that?
Speaker 2: I understand that, right, But you're playing you're playing hot. You're playing hot.
Speaker 1: Would you say the same thing in that scenario with a man and a woman, Yeah, I think so. You would you would tell hey, you're playing with fire. If he comes and you that's uh, you were you know you were already too close to the sun already. Yes, that's crazy. I think I think it's that's crazy. Brother. I was crazy because consent fucking matters, brother, consent. Absolutely, no, tell somebody that they're playing with.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, I'm not disregarding. I'm not disregarding. No no no no no no no no no. What happens is this, right, Let's say let's say you guys, let's say you guys are trying to have a We've I've done this more time than I can count, right, but it's like I've stuck with girls without prosession. Right, Sure, I am playing with fire. I am immediately playing well.
Speaker 1: If it's consensual though, right, you you did it, you did it in the and she agreed.
Speaker 2: We both get with the part. Take right. But let's say let's say I get her pregnant. Right, She's like, hey, don't come in me, and I'm like, all right, cool, and I take every precaution I can. If something still happens. Though, the plow method works until it doesn't work. You know it works, it doesn't work, So it's it's like, oh yeah, I'm thinking precautions. I'm not doing this X, Y and Z, and then bam, she's pregnant.
Speaker 1: Right, But we're talking about right now, Right now, we're talking about I'm telling this nigga. I'm telling him, do not bust on me.
Speaker 2: Do not.
Speaker 1: If we do that, we don't have a problem.
Speaker 3: And if he just gets snaky one day and it's like blow, I think I think the idea is that, like, hey, you know, don't go jacket guys out if you know what the cup on you.
Speaker 2: I think that is what I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I just put like I just wouldn't put you wouldn't say that for the same scenario if it was like a woman like, hey, just don't go fucking dudes, man like, you wouldn't like I'm saying, you wouldn't. You wouldn't dudes if you don't want to risk somebody busting inside you when you specifically ask them not to.
Speaker 2: I would say I would say that. I would actually like it would I'm not saying them exactly, but I'm saying they're still putting themselves in the situational saying that is all. I'm saying. They should still be given the respect to the person, should still not do it.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that, Like, look at I like say, I just I don't think anybody wants to hear that. Nobody wants to hear that once they've gotten busted on or came in when they've requested not to. Of course, why are you saying it at all?
Speaker 2: I know, but that's my mental I get it. The same argument had with freaking the rage and everything like that. That's so I stay mentality, that same mentality. It's like it's like this you are.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's like the Paris thing is like, you shouldn't do that. MA told you, I told you gross as gay boy. I told you it was gonna bust on you. It'd be like it'd be like it happened, and you tell me and we were just sitting dow and I'm like, well, what did you expect It's make that it comes to a dripping and you're you're you're you're rubbing it in. You're just like fucking I'm just like, I'm just like, hey, let me get something like, bro, you missed this spot. You decided to jack some dude off and he blowed on me. Like your you had a choice to make and you made the wrong one.
Speaker 1: Sorry, are you telling you for ten thousand dollars a month you wouldn't even consider that ship?
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't do that for ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I meant ten thousand dollars a week. Sorry, that's a lot of that was what that was. I think what I initially said. If I didn't that's I that's what I meant to say. Ten thousand dollars a week. So you're forty g's a month and all you gotta do is is just jack off, dude once a week.
Speaker 2: I genuinely think, big bag, that I would it would just really bother me so much one that I would stop, Like I might be able to muscle it out maybe a month or two, but eventually I'd like, this is really bothering me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's when I've thinking about it for real, like like literally like imagery. That's when the thing like thinking of talking about it is one thing. It's literally thinking about the prospect, the idea of grabbing a fucking rod and then that ship coming and then coming come getting Like that's where like I got a little bit gross.
Speaker 2: And then you're still in the splat zone. I've had some, I've had some reachers, man, I've I've had some ceiling out out on the building.
Speaker 1: Has Matt you get to wear a has Matt suit at that point.
Speaker 2: It's just like the fact if at that point, if this person wants to still, it's like, dude, you're not okay, Like he's into that? Why do you want me so bad? Like what's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is it for me? Like when there's a guy that will there is a a bisexual man that pretends he straight but like actually prefers he gets way harder when he sees penis that will service you the kingdom?
Speaker 2: Come, I think, go to a gym, find a yoked dude and just talk to him, and I'm sure you're gonna, you're gonna, you're gonna. It's that's how it is. That every every yoke dude is either gay or they're in the big girls. And that's that. That is the the two dichotomy of the most yoke characters in history.
Speaker 1: What is the yoke girl across the line for you? Because I like some jim girls right that are that are that are fit? What would you say, is there a some person.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have a line there exactly.
Speaker 1: You don't think you have a line.
Speaker 2: I think it is this means more activities, you know it, this means more more. It just means the game has more features to do things with, you know.
Speaker 1: I literally found the line by following the journey of this girl that lives in Vegas. When she was I saw when she first started working out, and like, I saw her in her fitness journey and I was like, oh, I'm follower. I want to see her progress. And so it's been like maybe three years now, and to where she's at now, the stuff that she was taking, I was like, I see the line to where like she is way too she is so like first of all, like, I think there's a little bit of I'm ashamed of how how much more jack she is than me. I think there's there's a thing of that that's putting me to shame. I would I remember her name, it's like Brianna or something. I can't remember her tag because I would love to show you.
Speaker 2: But I think I think when I think when you start adding I'll noticeable amounts of tests is where I'm starting to like, all right, this is my line because I've seen I've seen some some brolic baddies that I'm sure they're they're they're they're on crank, you're on you're you're, you're juicing, but you're still really attractive. Yeah, but then there's a line where it's like you look like you look like Brad Lesner. Like maybe I'd do it for the culture, but like I wouldn't. It wouldn't be a relationship. You'd be like, all right, this is a son of you gotta you gotta try this one time, you know.
Speaker 1: Would you take a shot at brock Lessner's daughter. You're single, of course, you know your your single, and and brock Lessner's daughter is uh is hitting you up? Like, hey, what was good?
Speaker 2: I gotta say she looks again, because I feel.
Speaker 1: Like I would be honest, man, she looks like brock Lesner, Like I'm not even fucking joking.
Speaker 2: Like I remember, I remember she didn't get.
Speaker 1: A splash of her mom's genetics. Not a fucking daughters, right, Yes, if if he does, he probably has more than one kid. But I don't know. I only know about yeah, I only know about her. She does like shot put and all this stuff, and she's huge I saw her dating a guy. He was actually a little chubby. Yeah. I was like, oh, like good for her, you know, like she just got like a regular dude that she could beat the piss out of. Oh that's great.
Speaker 2: Ah man uh ah man, this is a this might be my line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Might be my line. This might be this might be this might.
Speaker 1: Put I'm talking about like the way like she just like she's so lean and masculine. Now I was like, no, that's that's uh. I can see because she's because she's a competitor, like she has like a a like a before and after. That's not that far down.
Speaker 2: This might be my line. I might it might.
Speaker 1: It should be your line. That's the thing. Hey, no shame, no shame, No, she just man.
Speaker 2: This is the this is the this is the the this is when you get the indicator on your watch, it's like, okay, do I go further? It's great. Yeah, it's you get the moment. You you can you can turn back. It can't turn back after this moment? Do you want to get depressed on? And it's like listen, I think I'm gonna I think I'm gonna keep going, keep going. I think I think I hit that. I think I hit I think I think I could I think I could do that. I think definitely two stages. Prior to this stough she's probably was peak and then it's like, all this girl was good, but she is a lot of muscles, she's very fit, good for her, a lot of muscle. It's it's definitely it makes me so. I'm she is toe up good for her man. I know that that's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: It's a tremendous amount of work. And that's the thing, that's the thing that's it admirable. I know that there's a lot of men in the industry that probably if they weren't gay, they probably started to become gay just from admiring like the male physique for like for far too long.
Speaker 2: But I think I think the vast majority of people, almost everybody there's a it's a sexuality is genuinely expectrum like actually, and I think people don't want to admit that. It scares them to admit that truth. And I think a lot of people are they just haven't found a person that's like, oh interesting, I think I do this, I do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's there's the there are things like there's things when I can't see any curves in you, that's when I get them. That's when I it's it's hard for me to like that's where I kind of drop away.
Speaker 2: When I fully did a full deep dive on just trans like trance identity in general, like trans people's identity and what they exist as and like all of that, I was like, oh, yeah, like this is all just fake. This is this is all really just so I'm looking at someone and the engines are on when I'm looking at this person.
Speaker 1: Oh, the social spectrum that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Then and then the genitalia, and I'm like this gender thing is like I'm I'm not going to well I do this anymore whatever, Like it's just like, hey.
Speaker 1: I've told people, because every once in a while the argument comes up about like, uh being a gender of being a social construct. And I like to use the example of I can't remember what it was, but like people are protesting the White House while Biden wasn't. It might have been like some Supreme Court shit that went down I can't remember, but had to do with because there was a lot of trans people protesting and on the news there was showing like there's a picture of a trans woman and transman's side by side, and I was showing, here's the trans woman tits out censored, transman naked chest uncensored, and I'm like, this is the proof that it is a social construct, because if it wasn't, then the censored would be in reverse, right, the trans man that is a woman, a biological woman's chest that is exposed, you know, should be censored, but it's not. And so it's incredible what hormones can do to transform a body. You know, you take a massive amount of it, and somebody who looked like the girliest girl ever can look like fucking buck angel, you know what, that nigga looks like. That shit scares me. Like when I see like, like, uh, transmen like that that are like super fucking I'm like, god, damn, like that's a pussy. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: My brain can't. I can't. I'm I'm so ignorant. My brain can't wrap my brain. I can't rap, I can't, I can't even speak it.
Speaker 1: It would probably be it would probably be very normal if it was normal and porn, but you never see that because like all the you just see that what is the uh uh the Futinari. When you see the Futinari is like a huge thing in the discord chats and all that ship, but you never see the reverse. Does it even have a name?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. So it's like it has happening, right.
Speaker 2: It has reminds me. This reminds me of the freaking the N word club we did and it was the Fuinari Goofy and it was like it was like I was, I was so genuinely angry. I was like, you are trying to tell me that that was goofy the whole times. So I love that so because like that's I know exactly what that fucking shoehorning I love.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: I love that ship. Dude, like they're drawing Goku but they start off with a penis. It is like that was a penis?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like they don't lie to me, Like, come.
Speaker 1: On, I love I love How viral when I posted that it went so viral because of course it did, because if you look at that shot, that silhouette, there's many of men, especially Futa enjoys connoisseurs.
Speaker 2: That I've seen. Actually I've watched her thinking you about that.
Speaker 1: You know, is what I'm saying. Fooda is I don't know if you know, is it is it? Does that just cover like trans women in general? Or is that like it does that to be something specific? Do you know?
Speaker 2: I'm not the one to ask.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I don't know if it's just a term.
Speaker 2: If that's I don't partake a hend tie. In general, I try to stay I try to stay far away from it. In general.
Speaker 1: I have not appeard for a period of time.
Speaker 2: I was I was it was hard to get over it, and I was like, all right, I gotta go cold turkey off this entirely. I gotta just gotta purge this and move forward.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, that was like the only time I thought it was interesting because I was a kid. And then once I grew up in my hormones were more like, like I want to I'm surrounded by girls around my age that are starting to develop and stuff, and that's what I'm getting attracted to, So I naturally want to find porn of like real women that have big boobies and stuff like that, and cartoons was kind of out of the picture anymore because that's not it's not real you know what I'm saying, Like, there's real stuff happening in front of me that I just don't see why that would be. Why would cartoon be preferable?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For men mostly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But let's let's go to a question. Yeah, remember five that I won't get you guys, question red. Let's do this one from GAILI William Tello, my favorite DII hires. Have you guys seen the show Chair Company on HBO. It stars Tim Robinson as a kind of long form I think you should leave based on the first episode, it seems promising that aside, if you can make any historical figure gay dead or alive, who would it be and how would it changed the world?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, like openly gay?
Speaker 2: Huh. Yeah, there's easy ones.
Speaker 1: But I gotta haven't seen anything about that show. First of all, maybe I'll check it out. I don't have HBO Max yet. I'm as a matter of fact, I need to cancel some services. I actually have two days to cancel some services because I got it. I got a notification that I've had like a Disney Hulu bundle whatever, and they were saying that it was gonna it was never gonna raise the prices, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, that was getting raised. Yea, I saw that, Like, so again, have so many streaming services in our house. Man, we got we gotta get rid of some of them. I really want to, but Lily doesn't. Lily's like, no, we got to keep on. And I'm like, honey, why we don't need all these two?
Speaker 1: Nobody watching all of them?
Speaker 2: Really, don't we don't. We have we have the Disney Hulu bundle, we have Prime, and then we have HBO.
Speaker 1: I have Prime because for the shipping, like the shipping, because I buy enough from Amazon.
Speaker 2: I don't sign enough for Amazon anymore. I don't buy anything Amazon right now. I have Prime because I guess gen v I watched that the new Vox Machi and know the the D and D shows coming out, so I'm kind of excited for that, but I don't really need it. I've just to keep his Disney. I think Disney's only one. I'm like, all right, I want to hold onto this.
Speaker 1: I see I'm actually I'm probably I'm probably gonna get rid of it, but we'll see. I'm Netflix is the only thing that's definitely staying. And I've been kind of getting used to that. So I've been just watching nothing but Netflix to see.
Speaker 2: That's good watch at all. I don't use Netflix at all. That's like the one I genuinely never use Netflix.
Speaker 1: It is kind of it used to it was the least for me as well. But now I might even look into because there's a there's a there's a service that is completely illegal that you can pay fifteen bucks a month and it's basically everything combined, you know, So I I might looking at that too, just as a fuck y'all to all these streaming services. Pay the pirate, you know that's true. Yeah, but uh, who would I make gay? Probably? I wonder crystal Ball moment, how would things have gone if Hitler was gay as ship, Like, if he was an open, flaming homosexual, would he have been like like with the type of flamboyant like you can sew, you can't hide it. You know, there's some people that like, oh, I'm not I had a friend like that in high school work.
Speaker 2: We all had that that that's like, I'm not gay, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like like, bro, like we know it's okay, it's okay, bro, No, no, no.
Speaker 2: We say a lot of terrible stuff, but we.
Speaker 1: Don't mean it. You don't mean it, Like you know, you don't mean what's we once? What's once? Once one of these people are in our presence, We're like, now you're cool. Even though yeah, we say a bunch of horribleh.
Speaker 2: We say other terrible things, but you know you don't mean it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a gay friend who I stayed over his house a bunch of times and I knew he was gay, but he didn't admit it to me. And he told me he was gay, and I was like, yeah, I know, I know. Who do you mean I've slept in the same bedroom as you're clearly gay.
Speaker 1: It's fine because he was sleeping in his horrid ship dripping and you're just ignoring him. Think that he was sleeping, get up dos and you go.
Speaker 2: Back to bed. I'm like what is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: And I dude, straight men do PA's and they're sleeping. It's like no, They're like, oh, well, I know what you are. I'm want you. Who do I think would be? I don't think I got the same following he was gay. He would have never had that same energy, Like if he was openly very gay, he would never like who could who could have been gay, and it would have been fine. No one would ever found out thinking of thinking of MLK being gay would be interesting because he would have had nowhere near the following And I don't know how things would have been right now if I'm okay, didn't existing like push forward the civil rights movement. So it's like that'd be interesting for sure. I'd be like, oh, man, oh I'm a homosexual. And I was like, wow, we don't like you no more, man, And that's it.
Speaker 1: I have a dream and that white dicks and black dicks can.
Speaker 2: Both be tightly. That's so stupid to the mountain top.
Speaker 1: And dude, it just filled with gainess and everyone's just quiet, like everyone's at the fucking Watchington Monument.
Speaker 2: Say anything.
Speaker 1: My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Dickone's like, oh, ship, I don't know about this bro. I mean, he sounds cool.
Speaker 2: But maybe we should become slaves again.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should go we can we triple down on Jim Crow, like like.
Speaker 2: We gotta we gotta look at freaking the black coat loss, like going.
Speaker 1: Moved because of him, like everyone unanimously agrees, or like yo, you know, Chattle slavery was actually yeah, it was kind of good.
Speaker 2: Ale are like yeah, yeah, right, right, yeah, I don't miss being owned like plates.
Speaker 1: Before when they were owned, they weren't so openly homosexual. It's clear.
Speaker 2: It's clear.
Speaker 1: It's African Christ as a homosexual was gay.
Speaker 2: I think that'd be really interesting. I think that'd be the biggest paradigm shift ever.
Speaker 1: I think it would be good because like since he was also magic, that people would still follow him. They'd like his homo magic, and he'd be like, look, I can walk on come and he's like he's like he's like like some guy like bust on the floor and then he like triples the come right out of his deck, like so it's like piling up and he starts walking on it. You're like, that should be impossible. You can Hey, that should be impossible. You could have walk on com and then like that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy using a modern Jewish accent, he'm modering. I'm modeling European Jewish accent, like you know, talk like Jesus, Hey, what was going on? Man? My dad's the most high. You're like, or you got another question from Kingston's usually right about things, but he's terrible at I'm assuming arguing he's like hello, thing one, thing two, and thing that should not be that's clearly me and I don't like that. In episode three forty nine, you guys were talking about gorillas, and Sween asked, do you ever think do you think you could beat a gorilla? In which Chris interupted and says, no, I don't. I think I could beat a gorilla in anything. And it got me thinking, what if you were in a concious guerrilla where you had thirty second time I counted down, and when the timer went off, whoever was still alive with the gorilla would win. Do you think you could beat a gorilla in this contest under these circumstances? Yeah, because with with those I could survive for thirty seconds probably.
Speaker 1: With those stipulations. It's not like you said that you have to actively engage with the gorilla, you know, he didn't. He didn't say that like you have to actually like beat up the gorilla, or he didn't say that the gorilla is ravenous and it just just fucks up anybody that it steps in the cage with or something. So I think on those circumstances, like, I don't see why not. I ain't gonna engage with the gorilla. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna be smiling and making playful like gorilla fucking gestures and ships. So it's like, yeah, this guy.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do a I wouldn't do a single gesture. I feel like that's how you die. I feel like you just you just lay down.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's you disrespect the gorilla. We're like, what do you what do you? What do you think? I am like, I'm I'm I'm a I'm almost like you. I look like you.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 2: It's disrespectful, but yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got another one from coming in my hand and clapping in a McDonald's bathroom. Cool, good day to my favorite talking heads. As a lifetime metal fan, I knew i'd eventually get into even heavy music, but I have no idea one day music my music would listen to. The music I'd listen to most would be soul, R and B and jazz, fusion, house and in bass and drum. Has your tasty music or any other media evolved in the ways you didn't expect? Let's see, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Can agree with his journey when you get younger, a lot of times you want to hear something dirty or heavier, whatever. It doesn't matter what genre it is. You want to find more underground shit that just kind of like pushes the limits of whatever it brought you there to the first place. But as you get older, one thing is you also get kind of tired. Man, you eat like this, you don't need as much stimulation as you used to, and so you don't really keep continues to continuously seek the heaviest music possible. Now you kind of you kind of seek soul healing type shit. You keep you hear things that, like, you know, being the older, you get more stressful, life is on the average, and so you kind of just want to find chill stuff. And I think it makes perfect sense. And I I discovered within the e d M. Within like the you know, the electronic dance music. Trance music is my favorite. Yeah, trance. That's why I said trance. I made sure to pronounce that. I didn't say trans trance. I made sure to cut that shit off so that you would And this nigga still didn't hear that shit.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, they have their own music.
Speaker 1: They got their own genre too. We don't have. We don't have straight music. Wait a minute, I think you're onto something, dude. We should we should create straight music. And what would that even be that we should create straight It already blue grass like straight core. I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna figure out what that is because and then like this blue grass say it's already real music.
Speaker 1: No, I want to I'm gonna figure out. I think I might spend a week on a project and then create like a whole new thing and just like release like three like two minute songs and it's just I don't know. I don't know exactly what it's gonna be, but hopefully I can get it to where chuds think it's real and they're like, this is based.
Speaker 2: Possible.
Speaker 1: I might try it if if I you know, if I'm don't know as I'm talking. The more that I'm talking, the more I'm not gonna do it. But you know, but like men, uh just soft ass baby fucking ship. I guess for me, I'm not surprised that I'm I I've I've never turned down any type of music, you know what I'm saying. I definitely have.
Speaker 2: I was definitely like very into like only rap music for a long time. Uh, then I started dating white women, so I started lising a lot of punk shit. Then I got around a lot of art peoples, saw a lot of math rock for a period of time. Math rock is an interesting genre of music. It's like a very peculiar, like just very viby, but also just chaotic. I guess if that, if that, if that, those two things can't exist the same time in music very much so. Then I got I've as I've gotten older, I've gotten really into club music. Like we're in the sense of like like gypsy like, uh, the gypsy ladies, fucking.
Speaker 1: Gypsies?
Speaker 2: How I what do you call the gypsy? What is it like? Sort of sort of It's like my favorite artistment I was Ka Tranata, right and he makes clearly very much so gay black music.
Speaker 1: Gay black music.
Speaker 2: It's like gay black people music where it's like definitely Afro beats, Afro centric beats where they're coming from the Caribbean or Africa directly and very much so like bad bitch music. It's like music that like you hear in a club where girls would love to dance to. That's like my favorite kind of genre music right now. I still really loved me some like very lyrical hip hop. I'm always gonna be a jazz rap fan or an alternative hip hop fan, but I've become very much so mixed towards I prefer a female vocalist over a very like a very vibe beat. That's like become my genre music in particular. Another group like that is jungle. They're very jazz and funk influenced, which is another my I think, I really think that jazz is the greatest music contribution to the world of all time. I think it's like genuinely a very special kind of music.
Speaker 1: It's that objectively the greatest American genre that is objective, I would say it is the single big largest contribution to what has formed into rock and metal. Right without jazz, we wouldn't even have those genres. And so I think the invention of jazz is one of the like it's it's so important to like agree to the offspring of other genres.
Speaker 2: Before that, I would say it's blues. I think blues is the most important one. Like I I prefer I prefer jazz over blues.
Speaker 1: Sure, I guess sozz So when you're I think you're actually right about that I think when I'm when I'm talking about that, because blues is like the it's kind of blues is the it branched off, right, So I think, I literally it's probably temple down. Jazz is blue. It's probably way better for me to say blues than jazz, because jazz is an offspring of blues, and so I should have said that instead of jazz.
Speaker 2: I know it to me, but I think, like I think jazz as a genre, just the bombastic yet contained nature of it. I think it's like fucking it's such a fantastic music, and anything that has jazz influence, I'm always gonna be like, sign me up, I'll go. I've gone to so many jazz slams in my life that I don't even play jazz instruments. I can't play a fucking I can't play a saxophone. I barely understand what a bass is, you know. But I go there and I'm like, this is this is this beautiful music, and it feels so it feels like such a chaotic freedom, but there's also like very much so like rigorously straight. It's it's it's an oxymoron of a music to me that I think is fucking beautiful. But yeah, I've definitely grown to become a big favorite fan of those kinds of music as i've gotten jazz music, like from freaking Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I didn't you know.
Speaker 2: You know the lyrics of that song are extremely racist. I don't want to go into it.
Speaker 1: It's not lyrics to that. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Lyrics to it? It's extremely racist, like just.
Speaker 1: Just hard urs. It's just over the melody.
Speaker 2: It's a smathering of slurs and word and we're inward in, We're in, We're inwards like that. It's all over, it's all over the place. We had a question from Derek humor be like a Game of Thrones? Was Gay of Thrones classic? The question is more for Derek and Kingston, but case great Chris can also join two.
Speaker 1: We Can'ty's dead, nigga.
Speaker 2: How would you guys rewin season How would you guys write Game of Throne season eight? But include season seven if you're what? Okay? So, how would you guys rewrite Game of Thrones season eight? Could you include season seven if you if you want? Because there is quite a lot of cracks and right there too. So season seven was what season seven was.
Speaker 1: Well, it's when you know the ice wall finally comes down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, Denaris, Denaris goes and she meets the she meets the the she gets to Western Roads. That's when she gets to West ROAs, right that season seven, I'm mistaken, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really don't, you know. Just focusing on season eight, I feel it's important because it just.
Speaker 2: I think it's more time.
Speaker 1: I think it's more needed to be all of that a complete season, not six episodes or whatever it was. It needed to be ten episodes at least, maybe even two seasons, because it was just trying to jam everything in, and those last few episodes was so stupid. It's like the biggest criticism that everybody has, at least from my perspective at least, what I remember was Denari's flipping out of nowhere, just turning like she turned heel so quickly, where it's like she didn't have time to develop it. That was kind of like the thing that was super I.
Speaker 2: Think it's insinuated that she was tripping for a while, eh, but I think but I think the thing is that it still happened too quickly. Everything accelerated too fast, where.
Speaker 1: It's like the whole argument.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like, I because I don't know, she was gonna she was gonna burn down all of the marine, she was gonna burn that place down. She was wild right there, and Tyrian was like, maybe don't do that. Maybe don't burn down this whole city state, don't do that. But I think it's I think it's just it's not paced well, and I think it suffers from the idea of being moved too fast. I think yep. I think the way they let a lot of people's ending stories go is really dumb. I think that John Snow's character just gets wasted entirely. Tyrian becomes a joke, which is really sad because he's like, he's like my favorite character and he just became a fucking like, oh you're just and dude. It hurts more reading the books after, because I watched the series first and I run back and read the books, like throughout COVID from twenty twenty to twenty twenty one, I read all the books, and the books are so much better. It's crazy. It's just, I mean, that's the default. It's the defaulty some no, sometimes shows are better. Sometimes shows are better.
Speaker 1: That is it's rare, so I said, it's the default, it's not, but the absolutely, it's not absolution.
Speaker 2: But I was very I was very surprised at how how much characters are different, because like in the books, John is not a himbo at all.
Speaker 1: I at all, I've I've I've heard the differences, and again it's it's it's people always say, damn, I wish they would have done this, I wish they would have done that, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it would have caught on the same way. Honestly, I think if if the if, the if, clearly the main character was a complex character who I thought very hard about, like kinda wanted to be king but also kind of resented his family a little bit, it wouldn't have picked up the same way. You think.
Speaker 1: So because I feel like John Snow is the most forgettable main character in that series, Like as far as when I hear people even talk about Game of Thrones, he's never fucking mentioned.
Speaker 2: I feel like I think for I think for certain people, I think for the female audience, he was the most drawing factor. I feel like that he was beautiful, fortunately beautiful, and he was good kid Harrington that beautiful to you guys. A lot of god I think he's beautiful, him and John.
Speaker 1: I understand that. A lot of people I'm asking you, I think he's a looking guy. I think he's fairly good looking, but I don't it is to me when I was like, I feel what I'm saying is the bar is so I feel like people, I just feel like I have some fucking standards. People like it's it's he's not the He's not an extreme heart throb in my.
Speaker 2: Talking from my opinion, he's dark haired. He's dark haired, and also the decent build, accent, sweet man in real life, sull sully, sullying and uh, looming and brooding. Like I think that that does. That's all the boxes.
Speaker 1: I understand. They because of the masculine features of Jamie. Of why like, even with him being a coward and a bitch and and and a snake that a bunch of women were still like, oh I love this.
Speaker 2: Don't a coward, all right, He's many things, not a coward. Uh, he's not a coward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's coward, ship brother.
Speaker 2: The whole context of it, there's context of.
Speaker 1: Context, but the context of being an assassin is the antithesis of being brave.
Speaker 2: Essentially, he wasn't an assassin exactly, but what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying assassinating, but but that that was an assassination.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't call an assassination.
Speaker 1: What you say, I don't know why did he kill? For? Why?
Speaker 2: Why I would would you call that assassination?
Speaker 1: Why did he kills?
Speaker 2: When you when you kill a figure, it's becomes I guess that's what the assassinations, when you kill a fig figure.
Speaker 1: But also yes, it doesn't have to have meaning.
Speaker 2: But it usually political because I feel like it. I'm not I'm not combating you right now. I wanted to be clear. I'm not combatting you. I'm just kind of trying to figure out because I would just call it.
Speaker 1: Him killing, Well, why do you think he did it?
Speaker 2: Well, we know why he did it, but like it's not like that, but that and then that makes it more or less like less of an assassination thing. It's more like a like he didn't want him to kill a city full of people, so he killed him.
Speaker 1: That an assassination too. That is like almost like the societal definition. It's kind of why I, like, say Julius Caesar was killed. They're like this Nigga's wild and we need to We think he's gonna move to fucking like like North Africa or some ship, and then he's going to try to re establish some type of empire. And then so they assassinated him, which funny thing because of that empire arose anyway, when they were just trying to maintain them oocracy. But like killing for that is absolutely political, where he's like, I assassinated this guy for the greater good, you know in his interpretation and probably true.
Speaker 2: Right almost objectively, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: But like that is you know, But I'm just saying, and look at it. I don't even think that's bad. I'm just saying it's like being What I'm trying to do is be objective. Like when you're talking about guns, guns are a coward's weapon. I agree that that's what that's all. I mean, it's not that it's just like it by a definition, you were too pussy to have CQC a close quote of combat or to stab somebody. You just want to be safe in a far away and then PLoP somebody.
Speaker 2: So I can see what you mean. I wouldn't say I feel assassinations have a degree of guys to it like there's a there's a degree of like discreetness to it. And I think Jamie was just like, you're you're wiling out. I'm sorry, I have to kill you. You're going to kill other people. So I wouldn't I wouldn't call that assassination. But I can see where you're coming from. I can see that the idea why you're called at that. Yeah, I think I think it was a political murder. I think I would say one hundred percent that is a politically driven murder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just yeah, well, you know whatever it isn't you know? Semantics aside? What the fuck were we normally talking about? What was? Okay?
Speaker 2: We're talking about how would you change the season? I would, for me than say, I would make it so John dies, John dies as well. I would have all there'd be no more Tigerians left. That'd be when there'd be no Targarians that I'll be gone. The night King would get killed by I don't know, Samuell Tarley, Sam the Viking ay thing, Yeah, because I love I love that. That's my boy. But I think Sam cou You don't like Sam. He's fine, He's just he's done nothing.
Speaker 1: Wrong. He's got some pussy. He got pussy, he killed. He killed a white walker, which was dope. I thought that was I thought that was fun.
Speaker 2: He got more numbers on the board than most bro saying, and he survived the night. Somehow, a lot of people, more people would have died during a long night, A lot more of name characters would have died because the gardeness that died. Some of them were crazy. Yeah, like Sam survived, that's crazy. But then Jora died, Jora Mormon died. I was like, excuse me, what yea what? When Sam lived? Yeah? Of course that area killed the knights king, which is like I like Aria. I like Aria.
Speaker 1: Nobody wanted the subversion of expectations disgusting. Sometimes you need to ignore that artistic like this is this is where coming from as an artist. Sometimes I feel like you need to ignore that urge to want to do something different that pleases you. When you are making something for people, this is not just your work. There is money involved, there's crews involved, there's a bunch of stuff involved that it's not just your project. So you want to ignore that selfish desire to do something cool and neat, to be like this is how we stick the landing. Just have John snowkill like just please, just just do it for the sake of people feeling good across the world.
Speaker 2: Like I think it would have been better if you were killed the dragon. Actually they would have flipped. Those would have been better. Her killing the dragon would have been cool. And then John killing the White Walker or John getting help like sniking like someone like it he gets help to do, that would have been okay. Not just him. It is like it is a coming together of like multiple figures. Look, imagine if maybe even Jamie helped him kill it, like Jamie like stops him somehow from.
Speaker 1: Like just assisted, that would have been okay. Like what if the Night King.
Speaker 2: And John would have been cooler? I think are killed the dragon like her sliding down the dragon on somebody.
Speaker 1: I'm not disagreeing, I'm just even saying to keep it relatively similar. What if John Snow and the Night King were duking it out Night King kind of has John Snow dead to rights, damn near with aria or it could be somebody else whatever. Just disrupting the Night King allows John Snow to have the finishing blow would have been completely fun or something. It's just to rob people of that, that build up, that fucking build up of he.
Speaker 2: Yelled at a dragon. He got to yell at a dragon, That's what he did. And I was like, this is solely fun.
Speaker 1: And the fact that that dragon could destroy the ice wall but then cannot penetrate that fucking that garrison rock whatever was also I hate that ship. I hate the plot armor shit where it's like, please, you can do this tastefully. You don't have to.
Speaker 2: Do ship like much about that last season. I was just dumb the Neir sacking kings landing like that, which I think she would. I think that I think getting to that point, it's still fine.
Speaker 1: Eventually she would have done something.
Speaker 2: Easy, just making sense.
Speaker 1: They just give way too much time to have it happen.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: It's not even good. I don't even think anybody was upset about it actually happening. Was like it happened at that point in the story. It should not have happened yet, And that's I think.
Speaker 2: I think the problem is. I think I think people would have been upset with it, but it would have been a different beast because I think a lot of people would have got upset because of the fact that they themselves think they themselves thought denaricis because I think from the the whole time you're watching the series, you're seeing that the Targarians are not good rulers. They just have nuclear weapons. That's it. Just simply that's all they are. They just have nukes.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: They're not like better people than anyone else. They're not more noble than anyone else. The only Targarian that has noble aspirations was dude at the Wall, the old one, and he's like, I didn't and I didn't want to lead. He literally left. He's like, I don't want to be a part of this. I'm gonna go to the North. And then John. But John got his noble mentality from being a Stark, he didn't get it from being a freaking Targarian. Yeah, so the idea of that, it is like, oh, it makes sense that these guys are crazy. From the whole time, she was like another thing real interesting, was like, oh she was a person I was in control and we cheered And Syrian said this, even though Tyrian gets fucking Mascadine did a series. Tyrian said every time she toppled leaders, we cheered for her. And it made her believe for perc expectives were right. But what happens when the thing she topples is something we just don't want her to where we say to her then like what we've constantly been like bloating her ego, letting her do whatever she wants, and it's been good for now, what happens when it turns into her to sacking empires? I yes, that's true.
Speaker 1: Anyone who is not, you know, extremely retarded. I feel like they would have accepted the he'll turn if it was normally paid. What I mean by that, it's it's same. Why even say he'll turn sa is I'm thinking about pro wrestling because it's for the same thing. People will accept a he'll turn if it makes sense. If it doesn't, people like, what the fuck is this? This is stupid? So I think those are the funniest he'll turns wrestling.
Speaker 2: But I get what you mean. So with someone that's just like good, like John Cena is becoming bad, I think it makes sense. But I wish she went from like evil. I wish we went from like, oh four John Cena right now where he's just a dick. He made for of that little fat Kid and fat Kid, but they can't get Patty Tip and it's like, y'all are being really mean right now.
Speaker 1: There are man, there's a lot of mean There's a lot of mean moments that I don't even like looking back and I'm like, fuck, dude, even if that person's in on it, I'm like, this just feels wrong.
Speaker 2: Like the turning to that little kid. He's like, even that dumb kid over there, and the kid's like, I loved you. I really looked up to you, and it's like you're dumb and fat in a child.
Speaker 1: I like that young I appreciate the chaos within that ship, but I'm just saying the large masses, the people that are the connoisseurs that actually absorb this stuff. You'll see them talking about ship and same thing with Game of Thrones. It's like, if it was done, if it was done correctly, they would have I feel like they would have accepted it. I feel like it would have felt bad, kind of in the same way that neds start getting executed felt bad, but you accepted it and it was like this is damn good television. Like that felt awful because I really liked this guy, but it was necessary evil.
Speaker 2: That death was crazy. That really I feel Lily cried. That is Lily cried.
Speaker 1: Without that happening, I feel like the show would not have been as successful as it would have been because I feel like that was the first thing that got everyone. Even I wasn't watching it yet. That was when people started saying. I was like, what's going on? You know, I'm like I'm hearing whispers. And then of course it happened again during the red wedding, and that was when I was like, Okay, I have to watch this show because people are like freaking the fuck out people.
Speaker 2: Are red Redding was crazy. I remember watching it when I saw cause I got to spoiled from movie that. I remember watching them being like damn yeah. But the whole time, you're like, these niggas are these niggas are setting you up. They're setting you up. Come on, Robert, they're setting you up. Rob. You don't see it.
Speaker 1: You don't see what's happening. How we didn't see it.
Speaker 2: It's like, Robert, you don't see what's happening. You married a black woman. They're gonna kill you. Rob. You married, You're done? Bro?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: And it's like he goes in and they kill her, and then the mom's screaming and they stood her throat, and I was like, man, fucking sucks to suck.
Speaker 1: Incredible, incredible, amazing storytelling. Like you don't see it.
Speaker 2: You don't see playing the freaking Lanister's victory song. And you're like, like, that is that is?
Speaker 1: Uh? When you want to talk about like safe to the average person, subverting expectations, that was that was how you do it perfectly. First, you don't think ned Stark was good, Like, of course net Stark's not gonna die the character. There's no way he's gonna die. He's too noble. You can't lose this person. You can't lose Luke Skywalker this early. You're like, excuse me, that's that's great, that's fantastic.
Speaker 2: I think I think the early seasons that show are the best of some of the best of television. I think I think like there's shows that are like up there with it. I think like Sopranos is opposite, well so some simmands up there. I like Sopranos, but I don't think it's the best. I think there's like The Wire, there's Game of Thrones, there's breaking Bad, and then there's and or those are like the shows and I'm like, but i've heard televisions, like what television can really be?
Speaker 1: I like, I like when things are legit, especially I like when you know, like I talked about sverting expectations, Like, to me, most of the time, it's at the ending that's probably the best. The way to do an ending is if you want it's technically I know as an artist that sounds silly, but playing it safe is the best thing you should do because at the end, it's just like just imagine you're just a regular person and you're just leave. You have a meal, a delicious meal, and you have to all of a sudden you have to leave. It's unfinished. You're pissed off. You'd feel wrong that you just left this thing half finished. It just doesn't feel good, or say somebody spitting it or what meaning the thing is you had a very unsatisfactory ending to that meal that you're enjoying. It just never feels good. You just want sometimes you just want the simple thing. You finished it and you're satisfied and like and a lot of times people as artists, want to they want to get away from that because that's boring, and I understand that feeling. I understand that. But at the same time, when you're making something for people it's not just your own project, you sometimes have to fight that urge and just do the fucking safe thing because only like ten percent of people will probably complain while the rest are gonna be like, that was fucking awesome, that was a great think think.
Speaker 2: I think there's a there needs to be a balance where it's like, there are times where I think people just like, just because it's what people want, you don't want to give it to them. And I understand why that may be aggravating to some people. I get it, right, It's like, it's like, all right, I wanted to make this thing of my own. I wanted to create my own thing, right, I want to create my own thing, and I want people to tell me what to do. And I get that. But at the same time, it's like, the progression of your story makes sense for a reason. You know, there's a reason why there's progression. Close it out, you know, stick to landing, have it land have it settled peacefully. I don't want to make my series like every I don't want to make my series ending like Lord of the Rings everybody has. Everybody goes off into their lives and they live. Well I'm sorry, but like why not, Like what is wrong with just closing the chapter right? That?
Speaker 1: Like is literally that what's why with people feeling good? So I brought up that food and eelgion. It's almost anything leaving your house and leaving the door open you feel weird. You're like, oh shit, Like this feels.
Speaker 2: Like it's like Star Wars right, like by staris episode six, right, even thought is a little sillier with the little Ewoks and they're like Hannibals and people don't really talk about that. Like they were eating storm ribbers. It's crazy. They were eating them. They were eating them alive. The Ewoks are nuts. But the idea that it ended but it's ending was it was ending, you know. The end was Vader redeemed himself in a sense of the force and he stopped Palpaty and it came to a close, you know, and then the prequels show the how it began. But it's a tight closed loop, you know. Yeah, it's an ending point. Yeah that is fine, there doesn't need to be just but but Luke Skywalker becomes evil at the end and he becomes depressed. It's like, no, no, you don't need that. It already closed itself out. Let it be what it is.
Speaker 1: There's a question, and then move on from there. Here's a question. So Game of Thrones whatever, you know, we kind of answer the question how would you fix the just quickly because we don't need to get too far into this, but the Rise of Skywalker? How how would you have had it end?
Speaker 2: The saga? The saga or the so we don't.
Speaker 1: Want to talk about this because like the of course, that's why I'm trying to, like just to salvage. So we're just doing kind of like salvage things. That's why I like, say season eight and not like seasons he said, the questions that you can include seven at least to the ending of what happened? Do you especially I'm thinking of I'm thinking of her identifying as the Skywalker.
Speaker 2: Is it salvageable?
Speaker 1: Not necessarily? Let's be real, It's not really solvageable, not necessarily, but at least there.
Speaker 2: So many problems that predate the last thing I know, I know, end of it. I'm trying to think, like, how would I how would I approach this right.
Speaker 1: At least from cause look at the look at I still feel like there was an opportunity to do something, but then it was just somehow. Palpatine returned that, I feel like that was the nail in the coffin.
Speaker 2: Ah, there's it's there's there's so much.
Speaker 1: What if there's so much to Fike that was that was a clone Snoke, And Snoke is still alive. Like Nigga, you didn't kill me, stupid ass bitch. You think I'm gonna put myself in danger. I'm just gonna be like physically here, you stupid bitch. So it's still Snoke now, Platine, she's she's still the grand granddaughter.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, Like, I just I don't like. I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: You can Okay, we're not gonna do this because you can't even get past it's no like and and to your to your credit, you can't even there's too many problems in the in the prior installment to even fix it.
Speaker 1: I understand that. I feel like there's not enough time to fix this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I don't. I don't know. Man. I feel like that is a series that has to be fixed from the very beginning, because I think a lot of it could be fixed if you just give Ray character that is, like, just give Ray a bit more personality that isn't just kind of being a fan of the previous group of people. Okay, Like I just I just I don't Guesse. I would even mind if she was still the main character. Yeah, but she doesn't really feel like she does anything for the greater universe of Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not like I like this whatever. She's a fine actor for me.
Speaker 2: My biggest thing was that I would have first and foremost there to be literally no people from the other movies in there. Would not see Han, you wouldn't see Chiwi, you wouldn't see freaking Lando Laya, none of them. It'd be like well after like l Aft, to the point that like what they've done has fallen into legend. Okay, just so you can like really start overdoing your own complete thing. I think that is the thing that problem that they fell from, where like this series didn't have to.
Speaker 1: Haus aren't giving you ship, they're not giving you a painy for that. They're like, oh, I'm sorry, you're not gonna put in all of the old nostalgic stuff to bring in the you can put.
Speaker 2: No, there'd be there'd be Jedi and shit like that, but it'd be a lot of Sif it'd be like actual war between the two of them, I think that'd be cool, like how Coo Tour was. But you know, they wouldn't give me that. Listen, I'm on board. I'm like, you know, you're black, and it would freaking they forced choke me like.
Speaker 1: Black. So would Finn and Poe be in a gay relationship? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I don't mind.
Speaker 1: I think I think that would have been so much better. I think I just think, like the The Brother, they didn't have to be gay, but I just feel like that would have been because they.
Speaker 2: Should have been bro. They should have been like straight up bros. And I feel like, just take it for I think it would have been.
Speaker 1: I just I just liked the idea of because it's not even It seemed pretty fucking implied, and you know, it kind of seemed like that. But also you could just say, oh, they're just good buddies.
Speaker 2: But I just like.
Speaker 1: To do Chewy and Hans team gay. You No, they they didn't have they don't have they don't they didn't have any bromance moments like that. Chewy and Han were like they were very there's like there was some moments within them where it seemed like it could have been like, oh, maybe something's gonna develop from here, and and.
Speaker 2: I think I think I think making them gay would have been really funny and it would be interesting. This is a nice this is a nice thing.
Speaker 1: It would just be like a nice change of pace to where and also just show because like you know, you know, everyone's like, oh Disney woke this and just be like yeah, whatever, like just let them be gay. Who gives a fuck? And just let them be gay who gives a fuck? Like they it's uh, you had fucking brother and sister kissing one of the older fucking ones. Yeah, they didn't know it at the time, but nigga, I feel like with the forced they should have known something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think it is an interesting way to go.
Speaker 1: About it, but sure it was.
Speaker 2: So let's let's uh, we're gonna come to an end to right now. Thank you for tuning in. I don't really want to.
Speaker 1: I don't really not talking about incest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna, were gona, we're gonna, we're gonna deflect, but then you got tuned into the episode. I really appreciate it. Remember snark tank dot com slash merch. I didn't get our little little old little things. You know, you get a little dot shop. So I think got shot. There you go, there you go. See.
Speaker 1: I don't do this usually.
Speaker 2: Gotta pay more attention in case when we finally fire Chris and I take over this podcast, we replace him with I don't know who would replaced Chris with small building Malex. You just I'm Alex, come home.
Speaker 1: God. This act like he never did that other crazy ship.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna read the twenty five dollars patrons. Uh count, count me down?
Speaker 1: Uh three two?
Speaker 2: Fatherless behavior, God's favorite fenboy Malik Berry RFK cut my dick, and now I have autism. It's crazy colbeba amatronic swing power.
Speaker 1: It was anything that he said about autism. I forgot what it was.
Speaker 2: There was a new thing something.
Speaker 1: Fuck, there was a new thing that Oh circumcision, that's what it is. He said, cut my dick. That's why he said that. I can't believe it did didn't trigger right away? Yeah, being circumcised as links to autism.
Speaker 2: I hate him so much.
Speaker 1: I thought people were fucking joking. I thought that was a joke, and then I saw like I was like, oh my, Like, I don't know what reality we're living anymore.
Speaker 2: Dude, iron fisting Kingston killing fifty seven dogs with a special pop cup gas powered spider secret gay ssy op to turn Chris gay gun gay I can shock ruined wait which I can shock? Runs around my dough I can't shock, runs up my Doberman. Then I lay steakhole over the floor to test him.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. So drunk I pulled the condom over my balls.
Speaker 2: What you call like getting June out of twenty five dollars by two sexy black Azrae lights and one lightning swing Delta Gamma Benni yach Mini Yao and a genocide tm TM trademark okay ya literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Squimp his bugs clamming West Squire making black pussy cream like I am working at the dairy Queen. That's pretty crazy. Snart tanks hung his trans girl would like would like to come on ozempic Drowger like get Hassana, get Hosan to thunderbass swing for leaving his mic. Wait leaving the mic? What do you mean our j r steak eater gay beastie boys be like no sleep till bussy. I'm going to kill the president with a mortar. Ian watt Hens getting sent to hell by a butter knife rests and pissed absolute boso hey man. Some people saw game pass increased after ant man acting guests curiously. Two rats piloting megasween to fight off Joe Frogen's invasion old Snake, but addict it to paint and paint nothing, my abba to wait. My Abba taught my abba, and my Alba taught me a few things too, like how to rip my skin off by using my own mouth. Whoa Crystal's fox, massive veiny throbbing cock. Uh sneeze merchant quissano, what is it? Mosquito? Sorry, my nose is fucking mosquito swinging? Please go as emo Jeremy Butler for Halloween's episode I'm on my cocks and knees. That'd be interesting. You uhould do that. That Jimmy Butler freaking em was fun. I put molten glass in your ass and then blew you for a vase snooping ass wait snooping ass usual. I see berserker black man backshotting brolely reckless Rhino, the sloker, wif sole Dirpy two Mecha Swens piloting a rat jeszy little gay boy, mister Chris Hansen's my twist hands Tamagatchi is still hungry, all swens, I'm swings. Dad. Use your ashes to douche my bottle or to honor me. We use my age to douce a bottle, honor me. That's fucking terrible. That's terrible, hung by. I hung my iPad that Giger screenshot to my wife. Do you remember the Giger screen? I actually don't remember that. I'll send it to you the Giger.
Speaker 1: Of course it's yeah, I'm sure it's great.
Speaker 2: Old man spaghetti nuts. February twenty six, twenty five mo Nation, Uh, you know things are fucked. When Charlie moyst critical was talking about ship the Trump Magan Israelites, Yeah he's been. He's actually been saying stuff crazy specause he's he is uh Derek not Childlin is innocent. Do we have actually seven pages? I mean, oh no, I haven't the thing magnified. I was gonna show seven pages. That's probably why I don't think that sh I haven't magnified, So I think that's why it shows.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: I have I have my my page magnified so I can see it better. That's it. So I think it might be less of a scroll.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's Well, you haven't magnified, but it should you magnified and shouldn't change how many because if you zoomed out, right, if you zoomed out, it shouldn't. That shouldn't affect what happens to the page.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Okay, well let's see. I'm pretty sure I chose the right ones. Let me go to the filters again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, choose to check it out?
Speaker 2: Check it out? No, yeah, I have it. I have it off of the twenty five dollars real producers.
Speaker 1: Do you have it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: There's I think to go active payment. Yeah, there'supposed to be like three filters like selected or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now we're down the four pages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: So let's see darrek Nighttowmins innocent around on Asian, hiring Miles Morales to impersonate it, to rape Swen and Curtis Eve. Nothing straight happens. Nothing straight can happen. It's it can only gay happen. It's okay to call my GF Chinese bitch during an argument that's insane. Will Cosby Junor says, the dankest things a queen of faphazard be the Mexicans Japanese see us as aka b King. That's true, that's true. King is fucking awesome man, He's the He is the coolest Mexican ever. Tell Lily, I said that directly. I mean it. Blonde haired German man campaigning to make s Pokemon Tudy again. Andre Saltz's actually playing Dana Biki in the New Street Fighter movie Life is Pain.
Speaker 1: We're drinking.
Speaker 2: Come, come, come, it's our gayment. You know. Together we are sucking, gonna gonna gonna be jizzin' famboy clown. Now now with honking balls, there's a Pizza Time restaurant and hope, well, I don't remember it. I don't remember that. Thug Zilla, the King of Chronic g t a four swinglets frog frogs together strong, I don't remember what that is. Plambis Dorkelstein at for Lafamir County's Connor Connor literally meet on a plate Bananic Greek gods of herbs. Tim Duncan's the goat, Big Meaty stings down on Donald Dumpy's Sharks of deal with shot of the Deal. I'm going to but fuck the president with a murder. Gay actor Rosebud delicious gay Jakes. I'll be like, I want to play a gay salary.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I had a burrito training her wrong as a joke. She ain't even know it. Health Health reminded, which was heath reminded of Yu gi Oh Kards gets the real Kings and Jamison Who's who went missing in two thousand and five. You should all just been as an oreo hard hat Pepe John Otto's take them to the Matthews Bridge, going back in time to calm to call Mavin gay, Havevin queer Marvin Obama, Marvin gay, Marvin Mavin Obama when he met Michelle Obama. Then let me be queer. Power of the come in the penis of my ass. Ea sports, it's in the Saudi Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Shaming, shaming, shaming, oops till their ranged and drooling. Uh you await you suck sixteen dongs what it gets you another gay orgy covered in sweat. Gay Peter, don't calm me because I can't blow. Oh and it stops there a swen. Why are you put the way swinging? Why you put those fat ass turtles in empty g They're cool, man? What the why you put those fuck turtles?
Speaker 1: Emptgy?
Speaker 2: The ninja turtles is gonna be imagined together. I think they're cool, Like you could use your use the fucking lamp. Uh Can you guys share the propeller hats, cardboard pie? Uh? Be the John Brown? You wish you were in the world a department of horse What the fuck? No? I didn't you have one? Right? Yea?
Speaker 1: We gotta we gotta, we gotta sync up one of these times because we never did it.
Speaker 2: I want to go on with I want to give one with like a car sized motor in it, so it starts spinning really really fast, and it starts burning my skous real flying head to pieces. It flies off and breaks a window. I think it was like two fourteen. I'm gonna like buy some more. That's not expensive at all yet? What the fuck? What what that means? Big dick Randy coming back on Halloween?
Speaker 1: Please? Please?
Speaker 2: I just called me. I'm gonna call me for my birthday five o three, and I'm not gonna say it it don't go it. If not, I'll make it my last Please, please, friend, don't don't, don't. Don't you know? Sorry journalist, But Battlefi six is fun? Uh cock cheese crumbs. I love it. When Chris introduces Hassan's dog news, he said, it's I'm not he said that, I'm not even to account. Wait, he said, I love how Chris. I love it. When Chris introduced the Hassan dog News, he said, I'm not even telling the truth. Yeah, he did say that. I actually remember that. We were like, oh, okay, if you don't if you don't pussy from the if you don't eat pussy from the back, he doesn't. He didn't put easiers. If you don't pussy from the back, you're not hungry enough. Goon dev with a man without come. Swen has true sight and which and that's why he can see his dad. We can try to understand my members effect on this man. I don't know what that is. I'm sorry, I'm not reading it well. Most Stable on un uey five game is Sonic Racing Cross Worlds let's begin in the ball smitchee the kid bending or dick cumming or snatch roboswen vision Democrats are turning me trans in my sleep. Hamsters in my sock is now plus five athletics as a use. Izzy, I know, I know what it is. I want my fucking dog back. Now you vap it. Sou blonde haired Green Knights Zimbabwean man contemplating with competing with the German Man to be racist huge. Oh my god, there's so many names all right on hands seen uh dubon, do butts dick in my butt?
Speaker 1: Dick butt? Do me in the butt? Do butt dick in my butt? Do but dick dick dick dick dick.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to sing it, hassan dick but dick. But do we in the but dick but dick dick dick dick. Last months, I almost underlive myself from the I'm almost I almost act pneumonia. You are very well could have been the dead person in the person names. I'm sure there's one I did.
Speaker 1: Did you even do that? You're getting infected by the internet.
Speaker 2: Bro, I am I am crak the Canadian. I'm not gay, but they don't let me. They don't let me in the gym anymore. What does that mean? It's a boy, Shawne d Yes, Chris, I am the soulless ginger who definedly going to hell. Man. I saw a game shot coming, a game shot, I mean, change your name, Chris, change your name Chris games game shotcomings, change my name for Chris. Okay, ak rockets is true? Uh, the bubonic plague actually did come from China, lmao. True fact. King Dad is just the inverse of mister Frog's that animation. Wise, that's not true, not true. I'll listen to the listening to listen to the thhe by where I am for some absolutely gold mine of the hardest, stupidest bars ever. Harassment is not a joke. Bully hunters dot org form with the sixty three transgirl Should I kill myself? Drip and Mags, Lord of Homer's Drip Kingson is usually right about things. He's terrible arguing his opinions though, I don't even really believe that, And then it's.
Speaker 1: Me that's I.
Speaker 2: I think I'm less wrong than people point out.
Speaker 1: We gotta appreciate still having like what is that parasocial people like that though. You gotta appreciate that none the less.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean, I appreciate you defending me. I appreciate that, you know. Yeah, I think I think I am way less wrong than playing out to be. I think Chris is way more on people pointing out to be a lot of times, and it blows my mind. I think that is a thing that's like fucking magical. Its like he says it. That's pretty dumb. Sometimes people just like, yeah, it's right, and I'm like, huh, I mean.
Speaker 1: That's how parasocial relations work. I mean, it's it's that's the thing where the people who get the most criticism don't have as many SIKA fans or parasocial people. And sometimes I'm like, yes, damn, I wish I had that. I wish you al would just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I wish I wish niggas loved me, bro, I wish theyggas loved me. Get a bucket and a mob for for this bust ass artery that's kind of his taste were for me. OPI wanab cremin a gremlin swen. Can you go on a Cali diversit please? I am I'm trying. Chris is Top five Workers of All Style Jason Horries. Let's not do that. Ryhu would be like if instead of Game of Throne it was called Gay of Thrones and they sat on a giant penis. Wage Stay five Eights eight three Transfer Colson more like Tucking or Callson Pippinie Brothers Present Crash Course, The Cybertronics three Rise Out of the Septatons, Don Donkerson a homeless Chris Christopher, I don't even know re Rehorparic Christopher Parik, I don't know that where it is actually M T M H is the way which I'm so black, I'm purple. Call me crape ape so stupid. Ye Pep been here since Derek was getting women on a mingo to flash their tits. Uh just just like the follow up, like dot dot dot Alan Moore on the podcast, Uh f a N I think I know what that means. That's pretty crazy. Oh God, I'm pegging nightw On God, I'm pegging Nightwing. JK Rowlings and JKJ Carroling stands for giant cunts. John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine. Luigi Luigi's Squimgy The First Church of Keith David sponsored by Chris Focksburger's My roommate has literally been circumcised four times and behaves like a Jewish stereotype despite him not being Jewish four times.
Speaker 1: Damn dude, RK is really upset. No stop doing it.
Speaker 2: Just Spartan pre Roz Blake eight ninety six. I got lockjaw from a jot jar doing the grapes of Dick Second Factory, and all I got was lockjaw's previously mentioned coming in my hands at clapping in McDonald's bathroom. Blake lantern Chris Curlie Kirk versus wait, black lantern Charlie Kirk versus for his Candice Owens is correct, black Charlie Kirk with a black You read you read the all of that era, right, You're read the whole entire leg that. I don't know how they were moving, but that era of DC was moving crazy. Shout out to Jeff Johns bro that was awe him, dude, Yeah he's go golded man. Uh Ian Watkins finally riding the Carma train. The hell that's Goofy. Hassan's dog played electro in no way home. Neutrality means that you don't really care about the struggles that goes on, even if you want to put them, even even going even when you're not there. Also you're gay. That's crazy, Young Collins bungee jumping with no rope.
Speaker 1: Heard any of these names.
Speaker 2: Wide Neck would have tanked it, Nikky ziggy wide Neck.
Speaker 1: I forgot about what you remember White of course, Cobra. See now you think probably probably.
Speaker 2: Dude, even me, who hates Charlie Kirk with every fever of my being. And I I really, I really I don't. I don't think he deserved the air he was drawing. I think people have been very mean. I think people have been very mean. I think also you play, you play the game you play, you know, you get to deserve you like like, there are people who are shitty that get a lot of respect, But think of how unanimously people are like, no, this guy sucks.
Speaker 1: Look, I think the people respect Charlie Kirk would not be coming down or trying to condemn anyone saying wild shit because because of his principles, he believed that you should be able to do that, and so anyone who was actually truly principled and truly cared about his principles because he did not believe in hate speech. You should not have a fucking problem of people saying crazy. Well, you could be upset, but you shouldn't be to the point where you want to retaliate because that goes against everything he stood for. And so, hey man, straight up, I'm not even like trying to be like cute right now. I'm being completely updated. That was the way that the energy people kept. It'd be interesting if that was erd, be nice, if people weren't hypocritical. That's goood for nothing. Yes, it'd be interesting.
Speaker 2: A guy watching Chris's stream and eating ketchup off a plate with his bare hands in honor of Halloween, you guys should do a home invasion. Candice Owens, pussy got the grip like a retarded petting like a retard, he said, re dashed hard, hard, hedding a rabbit.
Speaker 1: I just is this first hand experience? Do you think this person knows I've.
Speaker 2: Seen I've seen people that are disabled pet dogs way too rough. I've definitely witnessed that in person.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, they don't know.
Speaker 2: They're you can see the doggie being like can you stay bro like instantly with their back where they're like, hey, cool it, Hassan, what are you doing standing in my shower? Everybody stabbing me? Stabbing my eyes out standing in the shower. Everybody sapped my eyes out? Sorry missus Jackson, who's New York nick a theory needs how blurring is up? In the Halo three pro during Hunter nay from and rounding out our list, the Goat himself, the king of haphazard. God damn, that was a lot of names.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of names, especially for someone who doesn't have fucking glasses when they need them. Lady, I'm proud of you. That's what you're about to say the hard R. No, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I'm actually genuinely trying to say that on my next my next amount of words. Yeah, okay, the F word, the F word and the heard I'm trying to say less actually actually genuinely that words almost out entirely. I don't even really think that word mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, I keep I keep it out, laugh at it, I keep it at home.
Speaker 2: I'll laugh at it.
Speaker 1: Keep that keep it at home mean, like I the really you get out of your system. I get out of my system talking to my wife.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't really say it anymore. I'm trying to I'm trying to get out of it. I'm trying to get out of it that I'm trying to go to. Retard. Also, I think I think that word is like, I know, it doesn't really mean much, but I'm trying to, like I could say something, because there are funnier words.
Speaker 1: I just don't even I don't think about mentally handicapped people or people with down syndrome or whatever when I'm thinking of the word retard. That's my argument against Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think of laughing when I think of that.
Speaker 1: I literally think of this stupid assholes that I basically think of people who fall under the Dunning Krueger effect. I think of those confident cunts that are so stupid, they're so confid wrong, Like I resilutely retard for those.
Speaker 2: People for mess moron now. But I'm trying. I'm trying a fine word. But it just I just love how the how it the tea hits hard. It's it's just so much emphasis. Fucking retard. It's it's a It's a powerful phrase for sure. But yeah, but then you just bring me to the podcast. We appreciate it. Sorry again for the lack of Chris. He's dead and stupid and probably gay, so you know, but yeah, take care of guys. We'll see you guys soon. And you know, I don't know. Tip your waiters, I guess or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, please tip them, but don't don't don't tip a don't tip cash your clerks.
Speaker 2: You see, like, yeah, don't don't tip them. That shit's crazy unless they've been really made your experience very nice.
Speaker 1: It's something different. Like one time, this dude smartly and I know why he did it. He gave me. He was like, hey man, you want some like water something while you're waiting, and like he filled the like the water like went to this chicken place and I was like, oh cool man, and like the transaction had not finished. And I'm like, I see what you did, and I'm still gonna give you a dollar, you know what I'm saying. Like it like he he went out of his way to do something that he clearly don't have to do, and I was just like, I'm.
Speaker 2: A big tipper unfortunately, so it's it's a it's a problem. I tip if you like, I tip tip. I used tip the way that it should be.
Speaker 1: You're going out every way to do something cool, like the servers that are going out of the way to make sure that your your your complimentary shit stocked. You know your drinks are good, Like you don't have to do this, you can just stop by once or twice. And people, because most of the time people just say no, I'm good, meaning that like shrunk off. So but the people that are like hustling, I'm like, yeah, you deserve a tip. You're going I tip.
Speaker 2: I tiped people, so I tip people at places where they're serving me. If you're serving me, I would give you a tip because of the fact that I do not believe I should be served by anybody. So if the fact that you're doing it, I give you a tip. But if there's a place where I'm picking food up and you sent me to tip you, you could suck the back of my.
Speaker 1: Eye, you could put your lips, you can put your.
Speaker 2: Lips on my balls and inhale until my nuts get stuck in your throat. I'm not giving you a fucking dying.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's what there's a complicated one. Tipping your barber. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, always always there. They're working for me. They're doing work well, even at Starbucks. Even at Starbucks, right would they're making any beverages. I hate that I have to tip the whole store again.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, why don't you so, why don't you try to go to the back of a McDonald's and tip those people that are making food for you.
Speaker 2: They don't accept tep steps with Donalds. I would tepeopley McDonald's.
Speaker 1: You you would tip at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I think. I think I just kind of undercut my own words. I think I think I've tried to tip everywhere I've been. If not know that, Like I remember when I hate to go to Panera, they don't take steps of dinner, and I would give people with money directly, the ones that were like bring if I was like, here, take that hat for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been given money directly when I work at grocery stores, like I'd be like because we couldn't accept tips, but they would. I would help out an old person. They're like, they would like low key hand me like five bucks or something like that. And I appreciate that because I am going out of my way to carry your heavy ass fucking grocery.
Speaker 2: I think I kind of I think I kind of undercup my words. I think I got too caught up and just insulting, and.
Speaker 1: I realized, like, there are certain things I tip if you if you did nothing though, I told like I said, like you picked up the food. But then it's like the argument of the people made the food, you want to give them a tip? And I actually feel that way. I'm like, I want this tip to go to the fucking the chef and the people on the line, the line cooks and everything. I actually want those people to get my money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think is there the one damn man problem is I want to be the guy about like, hey, can you bring a chef out more often? But I feel like that's they're working, so you don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Can you bring them out quick?
Speaker 2: Okay, bye guys,