Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Nobody get her an umbrella.
Speaker 1: She needs more umbrellas over here, Okay, move, move, get out of the way. Stat means nah.
Speaker 2: Don't she needs more umbrellas. I'll never be able to look at her.
Speaker 1: The same day, how many umbrellas did she end up with having surround her before this metal?
Speaker 2: I want to say at least five.
Speaker 1: Man, what would they have done without thumb if.
Speaker 2: You missed it? She had like a meltdown before the met gal because she didn't want anyone to see her outfit. And afterwards people were like, Okay, all that commotion for nothing, like that's what I mean, Like your outfit was like okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then a sneak peek of your outfit an hour before, even a day before the most that anyone ever be like eh, all right yeah.
Speaker 3: And then on the carpet she was like they asked her how she was feeling, she was like, I've been feeling so relaxed today.
Speaker 1: No screaming up people about umbrellas.
Speaker 2: All right, it's the JV show here on Wild. I'm felinam and I'm ted happy. Okay, I wasn't gonna do that, but oh, I guess now that you've done it today, we're just doing it. First talk back of the day Morning JP Show.
Speaker 4: It's Tracy D from Sam Matteo.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, Giant Man, that was a good game last night.
Speaker 5: Whoa anyway, I just wanted to say.
Speaker 6: That, and Happy hump Day, bye guys.
Speaker 2: Bye, Oh Matt watch the Giants game, Grip.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch the game last night. I've read about it this morning. We're going to talk about it coming up, because yeah, it was a it was a pretty big one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I saw some reports looked like a good game.
Speaker 8: To be at.
Speaker 2: I saw nothing, So I'm completely in dark. But I can't wait for you to talk about this. Graham.
Speaker 9: Get filled up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Should we do a second talk past?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The hold up?
Speaker 10: Good morning JP Show, Your boy by special Inky Steve.
Speaker 1: You have two things we thought yesterday.
Speaker 10: It was hello funny, oh my god laughing. Thanks for playing my talk back on who would you rather do? Have a better one for you next week? Also, cool or not? Drink coffee? So late in the day that I was up all night until maybe like four am, and I had to be at that five What the hell? I say, cool, let's go.
Speaker 2: I like, I'm still fired up. I'm pumped up over here. Not cool though, when that happens.
Speaker 9: When that happens, What is your guys's cut off time?
Speaker 1: I don't have one.
Speaker 9: You don't I have a cutoff.
Speaker 7: It's like six PM.
Speaker 1: I don't drink I mean I only ever drink coffee in the morning. I would very rarely ever drink coffee outside of that, so I don't really run into that situation. And I feel like it doesn't affect coffee doesn't affect me. I feel like I can go straight to sleep right now after I take, you know, drink my first cup of coffee in the morning, straight to I could go right back to bed. Same thing at night. During the week, I'm so tired the day that I wouldn't tempt it, though, would be on a Sunday when night internal it's already a little screwed up, and then you have the Sunday scaries and you just want to fall asleep, and you can't throw a little caffeine in the mix there, No, I'd be laying away staring at the ceiling all night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five p M is my energy drinking coffee cut off time so I can sleep.
Speaker 3: And the coffee here at work it doesn't well, I don't feel like it affects me as much. But when I get a Starbucks or something, I'm jittery. I have energy for hours, like I'm good to go, but then I can't see.
Speaker 2: So does it work for me?
Speaker 9: But we're going cool? Right that he's been up all night.
Speaker 1: I guess that, yes, yeah, than me?
Speaker 9: Right then, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 11: Cool.
Speaker 1: If you haven't listened to the Wild Thoughts podcast, make sure you're I don't know, twenty one and up. I don't know what's the age on that.
Speaker 9: I think it's eighteen and up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, twenty one, twenty five and up maybe and then at Yeah.
Speaker 9: As long as you don't want anyone to find out you listen.
Speaker 2: As long as you don't mind people finding out that you listen to that because it's gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And just to go back to something just said a little bit to go about, you know, want being at the Giants game with a great place to beat. They're in Chicago right now, so just like, yeah, it would be a cool game to be at Wrigley. But like if people are listening, like, oh man, I should have gone into the Giants game last night. You couldn't have because it's in Chicago.
Speaker 9: Oh well you could had idea.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, if you have your real life, you could have gotten on a plane and then gone out there.
Speaker 2: Possible, just still work right.
Speaker 1: Still, we're on the same page the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Time for the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: We kind of touched on this earlier, but today is the real ID deadline. Supposedly eighty one percent of people do have their real ID as of today. That still leaves almost twenty that do not. If that's you, you can still fly, but you're just gonna have to use your passport, even for domestic flights. By the way, check your local D and B offices. Some have been open on Saturdays and some with extended hours. I know pleasanted in Fremont they open early seven am until June twenty seventh, so you can still get in and get real ID.
Speaker 1: I've also heard there's a chance that even if you didn't have your passport and you just had your regular ID, that Department Homeland Security is like, well, yeah, well, you might have to go through an extra checkpoint and then separate line for that because they don't want today to be total chaos. So there may be some gray area.
Speaker 9: A few days, right, temporarily.
Speaker 1: Temporarily, all right. The Warrior shock the Timberwolves last night in Minnesota, stealing Game one with a ninety nine to eighty eight win. Unfortunately, the biggest headline to come out of the game is that of Steph Curry's hamstring. He came up limping after a shot in the second quarter, did not return to the game. Everybody's gonna be holding their breath as we await the results of an MRI. Sounds pretty unlikely that he'll play in Game two, which is tomorrow night, but hopefully he doesn't miss more time than that. But we'll see, all right.
Speaker 2: Sunfog and low clouds are out this morning.
Speaker 3: We'll have some sun by the afternoon, but temperatures are dropping a bit again.
Speaker 2: Highs will be in the mid sixties, too much seventies. But then after today.
Speaker 3: Temperatures are going to gradually increase again, so it'll look right again.
Speaker 1: Hey, cancer besties, you day today is going to be an eight. Don't be afraid to peel back the layers to go deeper in your relationship, you may need to dig past the surface to get the real scope on your partner's feelings. Also, on a side note, consider skipping a wardrobe splurge as your style may soon shift.
Speaker 9: Who really just on.
Speaker 2: Random day hit change my style up A little random wardrobe tip for you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 12: Good Morning, JV Morning Show Family. This is Doctor Buddy Lee. I got a quick question for you all. Have you ever been in a situation where someone doesn't like to drive, but every time they ride with you, they're criticizing everything you do, But when they actually do drive and you're sitting next to them, they drive way worse than you. Just want to hear your thoughts about that. I experienced that, and it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've all experienced that, right, even me.
Speaker 7: That I have admitted I'm kind of.
Speaker 2: Not the best driver. But you criticize your man's driving well, not hit well. Yeah, actually I do criticize this driving.
Speaker 3: I criticize a lot of people's driving, but a lot of times I just do it in my head.
Speaker 2: I'm not the type to be like me either, because I know what bothers it bothers my man because I a few things here and there I'll bring up.
Speaker 9: Then he's like, do you want to drive?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no, that's why you're drying.
Speaker 1: Kate very rarely lets me drive anymore. Really, she thinks I drive too She thinks I drive too slow, like we've got two small children in the back, Like I maybe I drive a little more cautiously, you know how I.
Speaker 2: Feel about my husband, Like can you be a little more aggressive?
Speaker 9: Like we're in a hurry.
Speaker 1: I get that, but we're gonna get to the place at the exact same time. We're gonna hit that sound red light. You're not who's right running? Stop?
Speaker 2: Go it's yellow? You can still go, Like, just go.
Speaker 1: I understand that if there's if there's time to get through the intersection, but you don't like speeding going forty instead of you know, thirty five or whatever. It doesn't get you there any faster, like spoiler alert. The difference between you getting there and I'm me getting there is going to be like eight seconds or something, And like, WHOA did that eight seconds really make a difference? It didn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe it does for some people in the moment, it.
Speaker 1: Feels like it does I understand that it's tough to put that urge aside that like unless you're like, well, weed it in and out of traffic.
Speaker 2: How does it feel with you and the like your passenger princess now and then your wife is now driving? Do you criticize her driving when she's speeding and stuff like?
Speaker 9: Have the roles just flipped?
Speaker 1: I'm sure I've applied my side break before. You know, that's not there? Whoa, whoa, whoa? You see this car coming? We should probably slow down here. I don't my My only critique with my wife drug because she's a really good She is a really good driver, and maybe she drives faster than me. I don't know. I mean, but it's tough to be a better driver than me because my driving records flawless. But the only thing that she does is she'll check her phone. You know you're out of light. She's the one that you've sat there the entire time waiting for the light. You know it's about to turn, and that's the time that you're gonna reach down to look at your phone. Why didn't you do it when we were first stop? She's not texting while she's driving. Everybody and you're still not supposed to. Everybody checks their phone at a long red light. Check it at the start of the red light, not at the end, because then I'm always like, it's green. Do you know it's green? That drives me crazy?
Speaker 2: That does we're kicking off our cool or not. Listen now, Graham, do you want to go first? Because its test to do a car as it kind of ties in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool or not? Selena your car And I don't know if you've noticed, I recorded a little hidden camera video yesterday of you driving out of the parking garage and I probably should have gotten a little bit closer, but I didn't want you to know I was trying to record your car because cool or not. Selena's car makes it very large, fart sound every time you started up and drive away. Do you know about this? Yes, okay, I want to play the audio. It's not the best again our the acoustics in our parking garage not great, and I probably should have a little closer. But listen closely Selena's car. I don't know what this sound is.
Speaker 2: What is that buzzing sound?
Speaker 1: I don't know, little buzzing sound? Are you kidding? Throughout the entire building.
Speaker 9: I don't know what happened on this car that I drive to work.
Speaker 2: Something got loose when I, oh careful, something loosened up.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: But where I So, whenever I like lock the car, whenever the car is, the car locks something in like the locking area like rattles.
Speaker 1: That's not a rattle, that's like a mechanical No, it's.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a rattley thing closer to where like the gas tank is. So so maybe it's the gas tank something because when I drive off, that's when the car locks, right, and so when it does that, that's that sounds or if I'm.
Speaker 1: Like your gas tank what, well.
Speaker 9: It sounds like it's coming from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you even know where your gas tank is?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I put gas in one time.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's where where it enters. But do you know where the tank are?
Speaker 2: No? You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: The gas entry points?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know it. It's like something in that region. Every time the car locks, something like rattles and shakes.
Speaker 9: It makes this really loud sound.
Speaker 2: So it happens when I drive off in the car automatically locks or if I lock the doors.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have to hear it in person. It sounds like a part, that's all I know.
Speaker 3: Wait, so it happens not just like when you drive off, but also you said when you lock the door.
Speaker 9: Yeah, anytime the car locks.
Speaker 2: That's so strange. It's so streeted.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is. I think cool because every time you drive away. I get a good chuckle out of it. So people want to sound and legitimately sounds like a large car fart.
Speaker 2: It's super loud too, like this, This audio doesn't even do it justice.
Speaker 1: It's a hell lowed that's what I Yeah, it's it's very loud. Now, look you cackle at my old car all the time. What year is the thing you're driving out there that's farting up and down our drive?
Speaker 9: It's actually it's getting up there.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't really worry about fixing this little thing.
Speaker 9: It's on its last leg. Probably it's twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: What clean, Yeah, last leg.
Speaker 1: Twenty nineteen that cars still car spell.
Speaker 9: Time to get a new car pretty soon?
Speaker 1: Wow, if your old one to ground, I'm not driving the pharmobile. No thanks, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 9: What's that thing you well, it's my I's also.
Speaker 2: My husband's cars. I care a lot less. It's better on gas, so I just drive it to work. Got it all right? Well cool, I guess, but not cool that I haven't heard it yet. Thank you, you will, you will soon.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show on a Wednesday. I'm Selena a room and I'm just think so much for hanging out with us. Okay, so we were just talking about my car. It's really my husband's car, but I drive it to work every day, so our car. I guess every time the car locks and Graham, you hear it every day when I drive off to leave because the car will automatically lock. It makes this a really loud sound and I'm unable to pinpoint what it is or where it's from.
Speaker 9: We just started doing it one day.
Speaker 14: Hey, good morning guys, Big j Rod from Santose, Selena, I think what's going on with your car is you have a catless gas tank and those boards are known for the little flapper valve inside going bad, and it will it will make that sound that it does resemble a part. Anyways, have a good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: It is a capitalist gas tank, is it a Ford though, uh this one no, no so, but it is a capitalist gas tagnif so this is just a problem with those.
Speaker 1: But maybe that is like that too.
Speaker 2: Well, I get ready, get ready for it.
Speaker 1: So you guys don't have an actual gas cap, so you're just leaking your gas all over the garage as you leave. I guess that would explain the sound.
Speaker 2: Good morning, did the splat is from Livermore.
Speaker 15: Today is my son Jays's second birthday, and I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday.
Speaker 16: Mommy and Daddy and Olivia and go see your doggie.
Speaker 1: Love him so much.
Speaker 17: He's a wild two year old, so energetic, and we love him so much.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to wish him a happy birthday. Have a great day, but bye, happy birthday, birthday. Who gives a that's a great point, Grammy, what do you have here?
Speaker 1: I want to talk about rather ridiculous order that was placed by well, you know, as a kid that was playing with mom's.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I love when this happened.
Speaker 1: Listen to this one. This one might be the worst of them all. We've heard about some pretty large bills being racked up by kids that are ordering stuff on games and they spent a bunch of money on candy crush or whatever. We're playing on mom's fryingal roadblocks. How about this, This kid ordered seventy thousand dumb dumb lollipops, Oh my god, on mom's phone. Yes, that was a total purchase. Look, you can get seventy thousand dumb dumb lollipops for the low low price of four thy two hundred dollars. That's an expensive order, but that's a lot of lollipops, right, thousand each. That was thirty cases of dumb dumbs each case. It takes two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: Amazon comes by and you're like, oh, I guess my new spatulist here and no thirty cases of dumb dumb lollipops.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. Little Her little son, Liam, who's in the second grade, did admit to it that he had placed the orders while playing with her phone, because again, she had no idea until all the boxes probably palettes, with all the cases of dumb dumbs, God started showing up. Now, this was an order through Amazon, and initially Amazon agreed to let her return eight of the thirty case. They didn't want to at first, so she returned those and then had posted about the story, and lots of friends and neighbors and people had offered to buy some of them off of her and and help her out, you know, because they felt bad. But eventually Amazon came through and decided to let her return all of the entire purchase, so she got to return all the boxes of dumb dums, seventy thousand dumb dumbs.
Speaker 7: Have you, guys, this kid's ever done something like this?
Speaker 2: Thankfully?
Speaker 1: No, your kids have never hit order on something on the TV or online, by a movie, by.
Speaker 9: A game, an foamercials.
Speaker 1: There is an on every app on your TV. There's a purchase this movie button. There's something.
Speaker 2: Mine are also very young that they're not like working the TV and stuff.
Speaker 1: Your kids don't haven't grown up with the remote in their hand.
Speaker 9: No, I just I handle that.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Kids love babies, love playing with remotes phones.
Speaker 2: Though, different story, But they haven't ordered anything interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my kids have always been fascinated with the remote. That's like why they make you know, Fisher Price makes remote control fake remote control as a toy, but it's constantly they just want to push buttons on the thing and I will see on my Amazon account and be like, who ordered this show.
Speaker 2: Or this rehoing?
Speaker 1: Why did we spend a dollar ninety nine on an episode of blue or what? Like? It's free over here? What are you guys doing? And they will you can put the past password lock and I've changed that for some things, but every now and.
Speaker 9: Again, but not like massive purchases.
Speaker 1: You spent ten ninety nine on a world in Roadblocks. I'm like, I ain't playing roadblocks? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: At least you guys have someone to blame.
Speaker 3: If I look at my bank account, I'm like, who ordered this?
Speaker 2: I'm like to you, it's just you that would. But I love hearing stories about this though, the kids that order the insane amount of dumb dumbs, or they ordered a ten thousand dollars like you slide for the backyard or.
Speaker 1: Loving I'm glad they refunded her because why why would you only refund eight out of the entire order If you're going to refund some of it, refund the entire thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like Amazon has like the best returned policy ever. I mean, they're not costco, but you can return anything on there generally you can.
Speaker 3: It probably is costing them a lot to even have those returned though, so that's probably why they didn't.
Speaker 1: They're shipping on that. They're like, yeah, ma'am, do you own a forklift? It's a lot of suckers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 15: Nine, Good Morning JV Show. This is Bronte from Martinez and y'all in your show yesterday.
Speaker 18: We're trying to get people to have more babies.
Speaker 10: And this is.
Speaker 5: Why, this why some of us are totally fine with our.
Speaker 19: Dink life double incume no kids because of this seventy thousand dumb dumps.
Speaker 1: No, I'm cool.
Speaker 3: Nope, I'm fine with my choice, says I don't need all that in my life.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean there is something to that. We were talking about a story a second second grader got on his mom's phone was playing around on there ordered seventy thousand dumb dumbs on Amazon, a forty two hundred dollars order. But on the flip side, there is something to the fact that if you don't replace your population in the popular fertility rate continues to decline, then a bad things out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, then you know what happens after that, right?
Speaker 20: Hello Graham, how you doing.
Speaker 14: Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: My wife yesterday I saw you guys in Daily City for the new Patelco and she said, all the old ladies wants to take pictures of Grammy yesterday.
Speaker 15: Is that true?
Speaker 1: Good morning guys, It was good turn off yesterday.
Speaker 2: Wait, Graham, is that true?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The Po Toco event on Monday was a big success. They're opening a brand new branch in Daily City. Had a lot of fun, met a lot of listeners, gave ways some chuck mugs. I took a lot of pictures with the ladies, with the ladies, but also with the fellas as well, but there were a lot of.
Speaker 9: The mostly the ladies.
Speaker 1: Well, the ladies wanted to take some pictures too. And I can't blame him, you know.
Speaker 9: And you can't turn him down, you know, you had to.
Speaker 2: It's just part of the job.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: The hottest it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Kanye was stormed out of an interview. He was doing an interview with Piers Morgan, who I'm you know, I don't think anyone's like a really big fan of Peers anyways, but he has this YouTube show, Piers Morgan Uncensored, and so he had Kanye on there and they were talking like virtually. Kanye's currently in Spain. He's just holds up in a mansion like working on music with some producer guy. So he was also streaming this whole thing live. The point that Pierce is trying to make in this interview was that, hey, you have X amount of followers. What you say holds weight. You are very influential.
Speaker 8: You got thirty two million followers, so you're one of the most followed people.
Speaker 21: See wait now, look, look look at look right now. You're not going to take You're not going to take inches off my bro, Like, how many followers do I have?
Speaker 1: Or how many is it? I think you could do the study. You got a whole staff over there. I thought he was thirty two million. How many is it?
Speaker 21: You obviously know I mean no, I mean, don't don't help them out.
Speaker 8: You know they I'm telling you thirty three million now, so congratulations, you're slightly big, bigger following than I thought.
Speaker 2: He got hurt because Pierce said he had thirty two million followers when he really had thirty three and he would not let this go.
Speaker 1: What is something? Well, we know something's so we operating correctly.
Speaker 21: Yeah, no, congratulations, your information is correct. You're not just some you know dude trying to sub You know, I'm.
Speaker 1: A gift bro, you know what I mean? Why?
Speaker 21: Why why do all you people in media act like you haven't played my songs at your weddings or graduations or at funerals and when your child was worn?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I haven't said anything.
Speaker 1: What do you talk about?
Speaker 21: It's thirty Okay, Now you're not taking accountability or responsibility you.
Speaker 2: Know, of course, And this is where he storms off.
Speaker 21: This is what you get for now we can we can circle back when you can count?
Speaker 2: Okay, and he walks off. Oh my GOSHO counts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean listening to that you can. I mean this is sad, right, I mean all the hate messages he's been posting, all stuff is just deplorable. It's awful. But like he's not operating, his brain is not working. You can tell something that's seriously wrong, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like everyone is when we hate to sound you know, repetitive, but like everyone around him is afraid to say something like he's sitting there on stream with this producer that he's working with, and as this is going on, the producer's just sitting there. He knows it's weird, he knows it's off, but he doesn't say anything. And then he storms off the set. And then he's sitting there like, Okay, Pierce Litt is nice meeting.
Speaker 7: You because he doesn't want to avail that either.
Speaker 9: I know, But why are you agreeing to work with him when.
Speaker 1: You know a completely incoherent like it makes no sense. Yeah, none of that made any sense.
Speaker 9: All right, Graham, Let's talk about the Giant all right.
Speaker 1: Talk about the Giants, because last night was a wild one in Chicago against the Cubs. The Giants started this three game series with a very sloppy, error filled ninety two loss on Monday night, but they came roaring back yesterday. They actually had a five to three lead going into the ninth inning before coughing it up. The game went to extra innings and he took until the eleventh inning for the damn to break and the Giants offense exploded. They scored nine runs in that inning. That was the Giants' highest scoring inning of the entire season. I'd be curious to know how many times they've ever scored that many runs in an extra inning frame, but who knows. It was huge. They won the game fourteen to five. They're going to look to win the series in Game three, which is at eleven twenty this morning day game and Wrigley. There's nothing better than that. Giants are in third place in the NLST right now, but just a game and a half back of those pesky Dodgers, so they're right there. Great start for the Giants, last nine nine runs in the elast insane.
Speaker 2: That's not being there.
Speaker 9: I know you said it was in Chicago.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. It is the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are the JV Show. I'm Selena Graham and I'm Jess. So right now, it's what the bleep? Where you can win? H Huggy. Muggy just got to be the first person to guest today is bleeped out word? As always, you think you know what it is, you have a guest leave it on the talkback Mike on the New and Approved iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 8: I hate that On a hot day My.
Speaker 22: Is always the first part to get all sweaty happy.
Speaker 1: You're not alone, but you're not you're not alone. Put a little baby powder on it, alright, About what that bleeped out word could be? Remember, this is a family show unless it's during commercials and a certain government agency plays their commercial. That one's not family friendly. Yeah, but the rest of the JV show is family friendly. So keep that guess squeaky clean please and PG leave us your name and your city along with that guest. You have to be the first correct answer the morning though, to win the JV Show Chugmunk. So you got to get your guesses in quick, so whip out that iHeartRadio app. Rap it out the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Hope you in this chug mug back to what the bleep?
Speaker 2: All you have to do is be the first person a guest Today's leaped out word, and this chug mug is yours. If you ever want to leave your guys to talk back Mike on the iHeart app. That is where you do it. If you miss today's clip here it.
Speaker 8: Is I hate that on a hot day.
Speaker 22: My is always the first part to get all sweaty, but yeah, the.
Speaker 7: Air it out.
Speaker 9: What take it up the place?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a bunch of sec chambrino.
Speaker 2: I think the bleeped out word is back.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's a great guess. Popular guest this morning. Are you guys back sweaters?
Speaker 2: Not really at the gym?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: Then everybody though, I thought it depends.
Speaker 22: I think other parts sweat first, guys know what I'm talking about, and then starts yeah, and then the sag starts circling around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the back sweat is tough, guys that you've ever had to wear it, Like whenever you wear a suit on a hot day and a dress shirt or whatever and it's hot, you just feel that one drip just yea, go right down your back and then you get home. Yeah, you have to ring out your underwear. And then the seagulls starts circling around.
Speaker 20: Then Hello, Brian from auntin You bleeped out word is.
Speaker 2: Arm pits.
Speaker 1: Arm pits obvious obvious one and a and a very good guess you guys, big You guys pit out often? Not really.
Speaker 2: You know some people that just be like, do literally nothing and they're just so sweaty.
Speaker 1: Big dinner plates a sweat.
Speaker 2: And then you've got a very big sweater, and in general that week an hour something.
Speaker 1: That used to be me. I used to pit out a lot, a lot of shirts and a lot of stuff like that. I don't do it as much anymore. Maybe I've just grown out of it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know yet. What was the reason. You're just diet?
Speaker 1: I'm just a sweaty just too much. I'm run hot? You the meat sweats whatever.
Speaker 13: Hello JV showman from East Poe Alto. And I think that bleepout word is forehead. Bye, have a great.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. That's a really good guess and another very popular one. Yeah, my face sweats when I eat spicy food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I continue to leave those guesses on the talk back Mike.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 9: Nine, Thanks so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the Bleep, where all you have to do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word and this chug mug, Yeah it's yours. Jess will probably get around to sending it out maybe a few months, and then you'll have it.
Speaker 9: By twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Make sure you respond to me check your email. Well, here's how you win it. You just got to be the first person to guest today's weeped out word if you miss today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 8: I hate that on a hot day, my.
Speaker 22: Is always the first part to get all sweaty.
Speaker 1: Go Selena. It sounds like you can sympathize.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even know what the word is, but I just I feel like Jess is just sweaty in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she gets my advice. Just yeah, splash a little baby.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guesses on the talkbacks.
Speaker 4: I am Daisy Oh for Sarah, And the bleepout word is bro.
Speaker 2: Your brogra sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a very popular guess or some variation of it, cleavage under boob. There were quite a few things like that that were guests this morning.
Speaker 7: It's so uncomfortable when that happens.
Speaker 23: I gave these shows. This is Carmen f Kanas.
Speaker 17: I think the bleeped out word of the day is scalp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get a sweaty scalp if it's like really hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Think most of the time it just like it burns, like if you touch it, it burns.
Speaker 7: But it's not so much sweaty.
Speaker 9: Maybe it is you just can't tell that's what's burning.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should go to the doctor or something. This hot. Oh no, I mean, I guess, but I I guess. I sympathized with you, lazy. If you have long hair, that's got to be even hotter. That'll be a lot hotter.
Speaker 18: Up there any other from time, Francisco, I think the bleafed out word is mustache.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Does your mustache gets sweaty?
Speaker 7: No, my mustache doesn't get it.
Speaker 1: So you know, there were a few people this morning that guess mustache shots fired, Jess, And then a lot of people guess upper lip. No, because that is the spot that sweat can begin to pour out of. Are you a for lips weather?
Speaker 9: Not like a hot day, but in the gym? Sure, my whole my whole face.
Speaker 1: Is just your mustache will start different, specifically that.
Speaker 2: You have to ring it out.
Speaker 1: Charlie conquered again.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go ahead and say neck neck.
Speaker 2: Here is today's click. I'm believed.
Speaker 8: I hate that on a hot day, my neck.
Speaker 22: Is always the first part to get all sweaty, especially like the bottom part where like the back of your head, so I have to like lift my hair up so that it gets some air under there.
Speaker 7: Because your guys's neck doesn't get sweaty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no it does.
Speaker 1: Mine does my neck? Yeah, my back and my crack, it all sort of you get. That's this wett'll start high at the neck. It don't roll right from your back down. Your crack.
Speaker 9: Stops at the neck.
Speaker 1: Oh, sure it does. Sure gets caught up in your mustache. Correct listeners, A lot of listeners. Yeah, I thought that's where it might be. All right, let's give a few shoutouts. Let's give a few shout outs. First and foremost holy title wave of talkbacks this morning, people are at it. Thank you guys for playing along with our game this morning. Charlie and Concord had the very first correct answer this morning. Nice work, Charlie, Charlie, wuzzup, check your email is that's how Jessic can reach out? Get you that chuke bug. Quite a few other people had the correct answer this morning. Ronick and San Jose had it, So did Ricky in San Jose. Emily and Valo had it. So to Rebecca and Conquered Owen and Jessica and gil Roy. We love them. Good morning, Owen and Jessica. Hope you guys have a great day. Our buddy David and Richmond had it, so did Brie in San Jose, amongst a few other people. So many talkbacks, there were just so many. It's a lot of large volume. We might have missed a few people. Apologies if you slip through the cracks this morning, I name jess.
Speaker 2: But definitely of course, but thank you.
Speaker 1: If you didn't get it today, tomorrow's your day.
Speaker 9: I could feel it. Tomorrow's your day.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again here on the JV Show seven oh five every morning.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 9: Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 2: Hi is this Marissa, Yes, this is Marissa.
Speaker 18: Marisa.
Speaker 2: How's it going this morning? I'm doing good.
Speaker 22: I just have to say that I was the one that left the talk back that I kept getting call her nineteen and I'm finally off through.
Speaker 1: Yes, look at you. She manifested this. She also wished some ill will on the people that beat her, and we'll call her twenty the other day. Did do that, so it all worked. Though.
Speaker 2: You should also buy a lottery ticket because I said I will do that. I will literally do that and then don't forget about your favorite morning show when you win Big obvious. Of course, Marisa, you are going to be playing the JV shows you have, nope game, it's for your chance to win. It gets for the Jonas brothers.
Speaker 1: Oh the pressure though, now I'm feeling the pressure. But there's one about this. She finally gets through. She's called her twenty. She wants these tickets so so bad, and then she just faced plants on these weeks.
Speaker 9: She cannot screw this up.
Speaker 2: One chance, one opportunity.
Speaker 1: Uh, hunt to see everything you ever wanted.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna ask you for trivia questions. She's got to get three correct, and you're gonna be checking out the Joe bros. Are you ready?
Speaker 11: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Question number one, and meteorology is the study of.
Speaker 1: What the weather?
Speaker 2: Ye okay, that was an easy one. We're just trying to get you a Narry no better and you a trick question.
Speaker 1: Some people think it's meteors, all right. Question number two, What iconic Baseball Hall of Famer was nicknamed Hammer and Hank?
Speaker 2: I'm not really good at baseball.
Speaker 1: Safest safe to assume his first name was Hank. Just a little help there.
Speaker 2: Ain't something.
Speaker 1: Your home there. It is Hank something of the best home run hitters of all time. Smith, I don't know Hank Smith held the guest Hank Aaron, Hank Aaron.
Speaker 9: Would you have known that? Jess, Nope, me either.
Speaker 1: Hammer and Hank Hank Aaron.
Speaker 2: Well, Aaron is a first name. Why is that his last name?
Speaker 1: Don't you go ask him about that smash?
Speaker 2: Home run?
Speaker 1: After a home run? After a home run?
Speaker 2: You know what Maris said. Okay, you're still in the game. You got one on the board. You just have to get the rest of the questions correct. So here's question number three. Arabica and Robusta are the two most common types of what.
Speaker 24: I have no idea what you just said.
Speaker 1: Say it again because maybe you'll recognize the first word at least.
Speaker 2: Arabica and robusta two of the most common types of what common like freshly grounded Arabica.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, you just walked your right into the answer. I think.
Speaker 2: You might be having this right now.
Speaker 1: Come ony, coffee is the answer. But geez, we could not teed that one up anymore. Well, she'll get this one right and then she'll win questions it Okay, thank you, and I respect that shots fired it. Yesterday's all right? Question number four? Which US president delivered the Gettysburg Address? Oh, come on, I'll quit.
Speaker 25: The show's address is one of the most famous speeches in presidential in US history.
Speaker 7: It's iconic, and he's iconic.
Speaker 1: Yes, and watching the show?
Speaker 13: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Another guest? What is this the JV show? Guess a bunch of times?
Speaker 2: One more guests?
Speaker 1: All right, one more guess who's the next most famous president?
Speaker 17: You liked?
Speaker 7: As I mean, I was gonna say, like Obama.
Speaker 1: He was the next most famous president, but like, who if it was not George Washington, who's like the next most famous president? Oh my god?
Speaker 21: Okay, okay, okay, hold on.
Speaker 1: Go again, there you go.
Speaker 2: Hotly that that was my next guest. Sure, sure you went Obama first, Core Lincoln? Come on. Oh no, we tried to help you, We really did. It was fun though we left having you on. Maybe don't go buy that lottery ticket after you. Yeah, but we hope you had fun. I'll tell you what though, don't hang up.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna put you on hold and Jess is going to pick up in the next room.
Speaker 1: Okay, your magic.
Speaker 9: You're very welcome, hang on, Wow, Hey Graham, we got.
Speaker 1: Some shoutout a ton of so buckle up, got one here and says good morning, Graham. Can you please give a birthday shout out to my kids and I. My eldest son's birthday is May seventh, mine is May tenth, and my little ones is May fifteenth. Happy birthday, Tea and Tavvy. Mom loves you, hashtag Team Taurus, hashtag house full of Bulls. Yep, the fart, Hey Graham, it's my son Julius aka Juju's ninth birthday. I want to give Hi a special shout out. He and his brother been listening since day one, and they're all about those fart jokes. All right. I mean a lot to us if you give him a birthday mentioned. Thank you so much. That's from Dad Rich, So happy birthday, Juju. F Hey Graham, want to see if you guys shout out my kids Noel and Ariel. We listen to you guys every morning the way to school. Are longtime listeners and big fans of the show. That's from Mom Loreena. Thank you guys for listening. Far another one, Hey Graham, can you please wish our niece Avery a happy birthday. She is so sweet, smart, funny and kind. We love her so much. That's from Auntie Joanne and Uncle Dave. Happy birthday, Avery. Hey Graham, longtime listener here, want to wish my daughter Jay a happy fourteenth birthday. We'd love you. We're so proud of you. She is such a smart, funny, strong and responsible young lady. And I give a fart. Well, I'll tell you what we don't love Mommy, uncle Fish, toilet Toes, and Bubby. I love all those names. Happy birthday, Jake. Do you think that's the grandparents a toilet toes, uncle Fish? Another one here, Good morning, Graham, Selena Jess. Can you please wish my daughter Amani a happy eleventh birthday today? We are very proud of the young lady you are becoming. To look forward to celebrating you tonight and over the weekend. We love you so much. That's from Mom and Dad. Happy birthday. Another one, Hey Graham, Please wish my son Hobvey a happy twenty first birthday today. Tell him I love him very much and I wish him the best always. And that's from Mom. Happy birthday, Hobby. Don't get too drunk tonight, another one here, Good morning Graham, girlfriend, sliding into your DMS. Welcome in stay awhile I was wondering if you could get my boyfriend Caesar a shout out to my favorite person I never would have met without the Internet. Happy four years tay Alma. Oh thank you that's for miss Maria. So Happy birthday, Caesar Graham. Can you please greet Lana Happy ninth birthday, Love mom, Dad, his sisters Arilyn, Charlotte and Leona. Yes, Happy birthday Lina far Hey Graham, Hayward Mom here, sorry about that. Can you wish our son Logan with uh? Can you hit our son Logan with a skibbity bop?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes? For his eighth birthday? Show every more the other way to school. He's obsessed with playing the YEP note game. We're so proud of the awesome little duties becoming. He's got the biggest heart, is full of riz and is an a plus big bro. No official party this year, but sh tell him there's a surprise coming this weekend. No cap, Love Mom, Dad, Grandma, Dylan and Lee. Yes, Happy birthday skippity pop. Yes, Yes, another one here, Hey, GRAMA, was wonder if you could give my wonderful, thoughtful, hardworking and amazing parents Gilbert and Irene a shout out for their twentieth anniversary on Wednesday. And that's from their favorite child, Evan. Yes, happy anniversary. Another one here, Good morning, Graham. Can you shout up my daughter this morning? Happy tenth birthday, Kaylee. Mommy and Daddy, Tyler, Layla and Dylan love you so much. That's from Mom Kristen from Gilroy. So happy happy birthday, Kaylee.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday with a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Today's how is trending coming up?
Speaker 2: Nuts? Legs coming to fright up?
Speaker 18: Nuts?
Speaker 13: I did?
Speaker 2: It's coming up next, I mean, and we're gonna check in with the jury selection process for the Diddy.
Speaker 1: Trial the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 20: Good morning you guys.
Speaker 1: It's Charlie.
Speaker 26: I just want to say thank you for doing what you guys do and I can't wait to enjoy my second chug mug. But if at all possible, you think we could possibly get this one signed. The last one was signed, and I need more bragging rights this time for my second chug mug.
Speaker 1: Hug mug that I love that rubbing it in right there? He won the what the Bleep game earlier this morning. Yeah, we could probably sign one.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't see why not cost you Charlie? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah we take cash app well, not Forzell. You have to give the phone number. You're right, I don't want to do it. You know how many people? Okay, look, I bought some ice cream from the ice cream and over the weekend, first of all three ice creams eleven bucks.
Speaker 1: Who seems like a good deal.
Speaker 2: No, there used to be one dollar. Oh what happened? And then I didn't have cash and he took Zell. So I'm like, okay, cool, So I zeld him the eleven bucks. But now I have like some random ice creaman's number in my phone.
Speaker 1: I mean he also has your number and can stop by your house anytime and text you.
Speaker 2: I don't I hope not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe you can text him anytime you're like craving ice cream.
Speaker 9: Oh that's a good point. Yeah, I got the plug.
Speaker 2: I guess a couple things coming up eight twenty. We got your chance to win tickets for Halsey. She's going to be in Conquered this weekend actually, and then also we have a pool party coming up if you want to party with Graham and I. We are going to be a great resort and casino partying our faces off with Steve Aoki. It is twenty one and up. This pool party is going to sell out. They throw the best parties there at greaton and it's summertime.
Speaker 1: Everybody that went fun, everyone that went to the ones we hosted last year. I expect to see all of you again. Yeah this year because we had so much fun last year.
Speaker 2: Just do you have the sight to buy tickets?
Speaker 3: Great in Resort, Casino, dot com, slash pool go now.
Speaker 5: God, it's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 1: What's hot in.
Speaker 5: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories.
Speaker 2: Today's how is Trending Coming up? Nuts?
Speaker 9: I did say nuts that your market.
Speaker 2: Listen Today's how is Trending coming up? Nuts?
Speaker 1: Nuts?
Speaker 2: My next love it all right, So let's check in on the Dinny trial jury selection process, see how things are going. So, as you know, jury selection started on Monday. They had over six hundred potential jurors from what I read that filled out questionnaires. After yesterday, they've narrowed it.
Speaker 9: Down to thirty five. So far.
Speaker 2: People have gett sorry, people have been getting excused for every recent reason possible. Duror one forty three was excused after admitting that he read about the jury selection process after court on Monday, even though they were told not to read anything online, so he gone. Juror one eighty had bladder problems, so she gone. Others admitted to like past traumatization and they felt that they couldn't be unbiased. Others admitted to talking about the case with their spouses. Others had family and law enforcement. One guy believed that Diddy could just buy his way out of trouble, so he was dismissed. There was another guy who was excused because he works for HBO and they streamed one of those Diddy documentaries, so he was out. And then there's another guy that said that he just didn't think he could not smoke weed for the duration of the trial, and he couldn't not smoke weed for the duration of the trial, so he was let go for that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess you're not allowed to smoke any weed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that doesn't right, Like, wouldn't they just be like, we'll.
Speaker 2: Suck it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, No, they let him go.
Speaker 2: They were like, Okay, well, we should be honest goodbye Wow, and he was he was dismissed.
Speaker 1: So now we're down to arming people with all sorts of new excuses and get out of jury duty now. Sorry, Judge bro I gotta go, gotta go. Rip down a couple bongers later. I'm sorry I can't be a part of this trial. Thanks for the offer though.
Speaker 2: So now we're down at the twenty five people in the jury pool. They need at least forty five. So today they're going to attempt to find as many as ten more jurors, and then on Friday that pool will be narrowed down to eighteen twelve jurors and six alternates.
Speaker 9: I did think this is really interesting so perspective.
Speaker 2: Jurors were asked to review a list of people in places that may be referenced during the trial, just to kind of gauge familiarity with any of these names.
Speaker 9: There was like one hundred and ninety people on this list.
Speaker 2: Of those names, Kanye West was on there, obviously, Cassie Young, Miami, Mike Myers, Kid Cuddy, and Michael B.
Speaker 9: Jordan, among many many others.
Speaker 2: Now, Kid Cutty, we all know Diddy blew up his car allegedly, so that's where that comes from. As far as Michael B. Jordan, because this is news to us. Cassie in her lawsuit said that back in twenty fifteen, she began a relationship with an unnamed actor.
Speaker 9: Now we're learning it was Michael B. Jordan.
Speaker 2: Cassie said that when Diddy found out, he called him up and began threatening him. So all of these names I mentioned here, they're not necessarily going to be brought into the court to testify or anything like that, but the memes will be brought up at some point during the trial.
Speaker 9: Also, I misspoke yesterday.
Speaker 2: The trial will last eight weeks, not two to three, and opening statements are on Monday. Wow.
Speaker 9: I cannot wait for this thing to kick off.
Speaker 2: Yi, it's gonna be a while. Yeah, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 1: A Bay Area cold case, you guys has just been cracked.
Speaker 13: Woo.
Speaker 1: This is pretty incredible and arrest has just been made stemming from a case that took place in nineteen seventy seven. For forty eight years, the case of Jeanette Ralston had gone unsolved. She was twenty four years old. She left lions Den Bar in San Jose with the guy she had met that night. This was on January thirty first, nineteen seventy seven, and her friends never saw her again. Her body, unfortunately, was found by police in her car the following day, well thanks to a fingerprint that was pulled from a pack of cigarettes that was discarded in her car, as well as some DNA evidence that was finally rerun with today's modern DNA technology, and an Ohio man is now facing up to life in prison if convicted of this crime, which he will, because all the evidence points to him doing it, and particularly the DNA evidence. Willie Eugene Simms is now sixty nine years old and he's just been out there living his life whatever since. But again, this one fingerprint was a match to him, and then they ran some DNA evidence found at the scene and it also matched to him. They flew out there and got DNA from him, and it is in fact a match. Pretty incredible a case from nineteen seventy seven, you guys, which only makes you wondering. Look, I listened to a lot of true crime stuff, Selene. I know you do too. There are so many cases like this that either went cold or possibly convicted the wrong person because today's DNA technology is so so good. It's gotten so much better. Obviously, in nineteen seventy seven, they weren't running DNA.
Speaker 9: Test get away with anything back.
Speaker 1: They didn't know how to do it. But now the advances in DNA technology and the fact that there is evidence sitting there in so many of these cases that just has never been rerun or tested at all. There are so many cases like this that could be cracked. There just isn't enough manpower and in some cases, motivation to do it.
Speaker 2: Imagine committing a crime like that, though, and then you thinking that you're just never going to get caught.
Speaker 9: How do you even live with yourself?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? He was just out there, just still going to work every day and probably started family and was just being grandpa and.
Speaker 1: Or probably did a bunch of other awful things that could have been prevented had he been caught. Back to ten up to him, Well, it's about to he's waiting extradition to California right now, faces twenty five years to life in prison. Again, he's now, what did I say, sixty nine years old, so he would likely be spending the rest of his life.
Speaker 9: Yes, all right, Well, thank you grammy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine AV Show. This is Jenessa from Valeo.
Speaker 1: This one's for Jess.
Speaker 2: Jess, I hear that you.
Speaker 20: Have a backed up mail room.
Speaker 17: I'm also waiting on my Chrug mug if it's still sitting there. Would you mind signing?
Speaker 2: Mind two guys?
Speaker 20: All right, love y'all have a good week.
Speaker 1: By another request for a signed Chuck mug And how backed up is our mail room?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm tracking your order right now. Ooh, that's actually already been sent out, so.
Speaker 2: Now you have to win another one and then we'll sign that one. Dang it. Yeah, the mail room is a little in the future. We would be down to sign them. How much should we charge?
Speaker 3: That's a good questioner for autograph?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, seems fair, So go ahead and do the math.
Speaker 3: Dress two four six five dollars out ninety seven cents.
Speaker 2: Okay, faster than I thought you'd get that. I surprised myself there too. I'm sorry.
Speaker 19: What eleven dollars for three ice cream? We spent like a twenty seven.
Speaker 1: For three or four?
Speaker 19: Maybe where do you pint ice cream for eleven dollars?
Speaker 17: Bye?
Speaker 1: Yes, Selena, you were just talking about that you had to zell the ice cream guy that and you got three ice creams for eleven. I raised the same question. I said, that sounds like a hell of a deal.
Speaker 2: So I want to say, this wasn't like an ice cream shop that would cost more like the twenty seven or thirty dollars or whatever. This is just like your regular ice creaman that walks around ringing the bell. Those pops there were popsicles used to be a dollar each. Three of those eleven bucks.
Speaker 1: I still I'm having trouble thinking of three of anything I can buy for eleven dollars in today's world. I'm still thinking that's that still sounds like like a just a good deal to me.
Speaker 9: I mean not compared to what it used to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, candy bars used to be a nickel. My dad used to tell me, like, well.
Speaker 2: And if I got three candy bars and it was fifteen dollars, I'd be pissed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that is still on the expensive side, because I'm pretty sure I bought three the other day and it was around eight nine, not closer to twelve.
Speaker 1: I just feel like everything I took my kids at seven eleven and then you can pick out one thing each. And we picked out one thing, and I picked out one thing and it was like fifteen dollars. So I'm like, that's three little bags of gummy. Can't you like? What? How did that happen? Just?
Speaker 2: Inflation? Inflation?
Speaker 1: Damn inflation.
Speaker 2: Hell a thick Graham. I hate to break it to you, but I feel like your new idea is not gonna I feel like your wife's not going to.
Speaker 1: Go for it now. Just hear me out. My wife's probably listening right now too, Okay, so just buckle up. Well, I told you guys, my wife wants to host Mother's Day. We are hosting Mother's Day, but her vision was I want to have a Mother's Day brunch or dinner type thing like the seafood boil, and I want to do it outside in our backyard, in our house. Our new house backs up. We've got a decent sized lot and it's like this big field and I've been out there just mowing and weed whacking away to try to execute her vision. And the grass has just been growing like crazy, and the weeds have been growing like crazy, and so I'm out there mowing everything downs out there for another two hours yesterday. I'm not even but I've got a lot of the area, at least where she wants to put the tables and stuff outside. I've got that area mode down. And as I'm back there mowing and we'd whack you, I'm like, you know what we should do back here? Paintball field. Look, I played paintball. We talked about it a couple of weeks ago, and now I've got the bug. Now i just want to play again. I used to play paintball all the time growing up. That's what me and my buddies did. That was like our you know, that's what we did on weekends. We played paintball and I loved it. And then I didn't play for years and years and years, and then I played the other day and I'm like, oh, this is fun. I forgot how much fun this is. So now that I'm back there clearing the land, I'm like, you know what we can set up back here, like some barricades and some bunkers and like some stuff. We shoot them over here. And I'm full on paintball field. You guys here with me.
Speaker 2: Look, give me the shotgun, O give me the shock really right now? Why that's because listen.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's fun and all great idea, not for your brand new house.
Speaker 2: It's gonna make it look So.
Speaker 9: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: You need to be having some nice furniture out there and get yourself an inflatable hot tub or something.
Speaker 1: Stop. I'm not listening any backyard advice from you. Misinflatable hot tub that got used twice and then filled up with mold.
Speaker 2: Little what gazebo or whatever? There get that that's places or something at least.
Speaker 1: Said they're gonna go. They're gonna grow on that in ten minutes. They don't need a swing set. They're gonna use once and takes me ten hours to assemble.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'm with Juss. It's gonna ugly up the property.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care. You only live once, and don't you want to have some fun.
Speaker 2: Pin paint splatters all over the place.
Speaker 1: That's fiodegradable.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not gonna match the aesthetic.
Speaker 3: Right And realistically, how many times a week would you even play?
Speaker 1: Well, probably like once a month.
Speaker 2: See, that's not worth it.
Speaker 3: You could just go the money you're gonna spend on that, just use that money to just go play every.
Speaker 1: Night I get spend any money on. It's just you know, sweat equity. It says me out there working, I'm the one mowing everything down and chopping down the bushes and whatnot. I'll build some stuff.
Speaker 2: Here's what it comes down to you because your wife, Your wife is running running thing.
Speaker 1: Right, and I think she just WI hand me the shotgun.
Speaker 9: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: I'm not a convincerr I don't know what if I set it all up and then took it all down, you know.
Speaker 9: So it's like the collapsible paintball field.
Speaker 1: That's the thing they make inflatable ones.
Speaker 2: Do they really the No? Yeah, I know nothing about paintball, so this is news to me. But look, I guess that would be okay. I don't care.
Speaker 1: We'll shoot each other and then we'll take it all down.
Speaker 2: And who are you playing with? Your wife?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 2: Who else is gonna? Who else? Do you have?
Speaker 1: My buddies and I got people, I have friends, Selena.
Speaker 2: Don't you worry about that because you play with your son.
Speaker 1: He's too scared. Once he saw the bruises I came back with, He's like, I don't is there a version that we could do where I get to shoot, but nobody shoots me like. It doesn't work like that. Sorry, bro, it does not work like that. But in a few years he'll be a little older and then maybe he'll not be such a woss.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, right now, I mean, you don't little children get the slice better pay they crumple.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't even play because I would crumple.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not invited that game. No, you know you already shot down. It's a great idea, you guys, It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: What about you?
Speaker 3: I mean, you have the skills to build something crazy. Why not build yourself a man cave, which is something.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you forgot to build in the first place.
Speaker 1: No, but it's like you know, permitted permits and then things. I'm electrical and I gotta run that, and I gotta run plumbing over there and the thing, and by that then I'm just I don't have the money for that. But paintball field now that I've got the money for because it doesn't cost anything. It's just me out there. You know, we'd whack it enough to building stuff out of old lumber. I got tons of old lumber.
Speaker 2: It just sounds ugly. I'm sorry it is.
Speaker 1: I agree, and it's gonna be very ugly.
Speaker 2: I guess if you make it far enough from the house where it doesn't really.
Speaker 1: You'll see, No, that's not possible. So I don't have that much problem. It's going to be pretty close to the house, and by pretty close, I mean right next to it.
Speaker 9: Can't wait to hear what your wife thinks about this idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she just left to talk about She should bring it.
Speaker 9: Up on Mother's Day. Hey, I have a great idea for Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: We build a paintball field in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Maybe she will be more you know, agreeable to the idea. Given that, how great I mean, I'm executing her vision on this Mother's Day thing. You guys, it's gonna look fantastic. I put a lot of work into it so far.
Speaker 3: Why because you're making it so great, She's going to be like, oh my gosh, every dinner party we have here, it has to be here.
Speaker 7: You can't ugly it up with a paintball.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, we can have dinner party. We could put a tablecloth right here on this one paintball barricade that I'm building. No, yeah, she's out the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine Graham.
Speaker 2: And trending, you were talking about a cold case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is pretty incredible. A cold case in San Jose just cracked it. Murder that happened in nineteen seventy seven, but they were able to extract one fingerprint from a discarded cigarette pack of cigarettes and that was enough busted. This guy's been living in Ohio.
Speaker 15: Years Graham into just a fun fact. This is Veronica from Sunnyville. My grandfather is actually on one of the A and E Cold Case file show I never met him, which is, you know, sad. Unfortunately with the storylines they have, they're just like so appealing. I got stuck on the TV show called cold Case. But yeah, love you day, have a good day. Bye.
Speaker 1: Well, now I want to know what the cold case was, what the case was about, what happened.
Speaker 9: And was he the guy that got caught.
Speaker 1: Or the guy that got oh kind of what it sounds.
Speaker 2: Like too soon made a dark turn we weren't expecting here on this.
Speaker 1: He was the one that said I never met him, was really sad I never met him because he's been in prison this whole time, or I never met.
Speaker 9: Him because wow, hey, let's move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah please the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Now, Graham, we were just talking about how you want to build a paintball field in my yard, in your yard. I don't think your wife is going to go for that. But we have a lot of talk back.
Speaker 16: Hi, Okay, so about Graham's Mother's Day plan about paintball Okay, estabien, but all wrong timing, wrong timing to bring it up to your wife on Mother's Day, that's my call, Okay, I have every day.
Speaker 2: Bye, I don't know. I feel like it's a great time to bring it up. She'll be in a good mood because of everything you're doing for her for Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's also our anniversary, So what our anniversary president than that? Then to find out that you're getting a paintball.
Speaker 2: Field, Yes, and if you frame it as like a gift for yourself or your anniversary too, don't you deserve a gift?
Speaker 1: That's right, I do deserve a gift.
Speaker 17: Good morning, guys. I think a paintball field in Gram's yard would be a great idea. He could incorporate that trailer that's been sitting there into it all and it would be perfect. Also, can I come and play?
Speaker 2: That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: I've already thought about that. I'm gonna bust out the rest of the windows on it. We'll be shooting paintballs out of it. It's gonna be awesome, you guys, dude, more than JB found.
Speaker 6: It's Wednesday, Yeah, it is Wednesday anyway, ground.
Speaker 1: I love the idea.
Speaker 6: I play faintball myself, but trust me, it is not gonna en well one and it was not gonna like it. And second, that cleanup is going to be crazy. Trust me, you don't want to do it. As much as I love the idea, don't do it.
Speaker 1: It's not worth it. Man, have a good day.
Speaker 23: Guy.
Speaker 9: I feel like that's not going to deter you.
Speaker 2: I feel like it should, though.
Speaker 1: Take the hose out and hose it down down. It will be fine.
Speaker 9: Are you going to bring it up to her this weekend?
Speaker 1: You know I am.
Speaker 9: You know you have to keep it.
Speaker 1: I got to live my own dreams, right, You only get one life. I just sit back and wonder what could have been. I should have been doing something fun this entire time. Is life even worth it?
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, yeah, I'm switching sides now. I'm here for it just because i want you to bring it up to your wife. I'm dying to.
Speaker 9: No issues has to say about it a lot. So another event flop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one's good. Move over Fire Festival one and Fire Festival too, because a Million Lives Book Festival just said hold my beer. This went down in Baltimore on May second and May third, and look, it was pitched as an event for Romanticy and Selena. We know that you have become an avid reader, and this is a genre that you have not somewhat dabbled into. No, I thought you read one of the books that was sort of a romanticy.
Speaker 2: No, that was just romance.
Speaker 1: Oh it was just steamy. I did steamy?
Speaker 2: Did I?
Speaker 1: You've read some books that made you blush.
Speaker 2: I've only read one that was like that, and it wasn't romance at all. It was still like like killer thriller, like somebody died, like got it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was still really creepy romance, pounding.
Speaker 1: Some pounding mixing. Romanticy seems to be the new it genre. It's a combination of like Steamy Oman's novels with fantasy books. And this was going to be an event where authors could also go and have people that are fans of this genre get exposed to their books. So authors could have different booths and people could come meet them and they could do book signings and stuff like that. It seemed like a really cool event, and they told that a lot of the authors, because a lot of the authors are the one speaking out about how big of a flop this event was, because they had said that there were like six hundred tickets sold and it was going to be this really awesome thing. And when they got there, there was about thirty people, most of them just the authors. Nobody was there to actually see them. And instead of like booths and all these like cool displays and everything that they were promised, it was just one. It was just a bunch of tables pushed together and some fake pink flower pedals sprinkled across them and a couple of books propped up. There was no DJ playing music like they were said. They said a security guard had brought one of his Bluetooth speakers and that was it. And there was supposed to be a lot of food and drinks and stuff like that, and there wasn't it was just one cash bar and just a couple of past or durvs. And I saw some of the pictures. Look the pictures of the actual venue looked incredibly struggly. It looked terrible, obvious flop. But you felt bad because a lot of the ladies that were showing up to this were dressed up like a full They were in like ball gowns for it to be on theme with the romanticy what theme? And they showed up to this and it was just and they show say.
Speaker 2: People keep putting on events that just you know, they're not gonna work. If it's not gonna work, kisel it.
Speaker 1: They are now this company because they got so much backlash, they are offering everyone a full refund because some of the tickets were pretty expensive two hundred and fifty bucks. Some people paid for like the VIP package or whatever, which I'm sure didn't include anything other than an empty table and a couple of plastic flower pedals on it. There must be and I think that there is a good amount of money and throwing events and promoting events right It's it seems fairly easy in today's world to get the word out about your event using social media and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But it has to be executed the way you're advertising.
Speaker 1: But let's just say that you go into this with good intentions. You want to throw the best romanticy book event that there is, and the tickets just don't really sell. Well, that eats into your budget. Now you can't afford the DJ. You have to get the security guard with the Bluetooth speaker playing music.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You're counting on the revenue from the tickets to pay for a lot of the things at the event. But you have to pull the plug right before it happens, so you don't get embarrassed, or you have.
Speaker 2: To stretch your budget out. Go to a dollar tree, make it at least look cuter.
Speaker 1: That's what they said. Everyone said, it looks like they went to the dollar Tree and bought the faith He Throws titles and they sprinkled am around on the table and then that was it. So their budget was pretty tight. Yeah, five hundred and six hundred tickets apparently were sold. They weren't because they said the number of attendees was closer to thirty.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 9: Sad, sad, But conra I mean to never go to one of those.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Now, Graham, Yeah, we have kids, not together, separate family, separate households. Both we both have kids. Though. Have they ever walked in on you and your wife being intimate? No, I've never experienced this either, But I mean it's not. Yeah, it's that like an uncommon thing. I mean I remember seeing my parents, yeah, and I was like, I didn't I didn't realize what was going on at the time. I didn't realize, you know, thinking back until I was much much older, like, oh my god, that's what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Say my kid, I walked down. I've told the story before, but there were some candles that in my parents' bedroom, and I was like, that's strange. The power's not out, so why are there candles? So here it's a fire hazard.
Speaker 2: So, according to a expert, this is how you're supposed to handle this situation parents, if it ever happens to you, And this expert saying it likely will at some point. But they're saying the number one thing that you shouldn't say is anything that implies shame or fear that your kid did something wrong. Don't make them feel like they did anything wrong. By barging in to your bedroom wherever you guys are getting.
Speaker 1: Busy there, you should just say talk to the bot.
Speaker 9: No, don't do that either, Graham.
Speaker 2: This expert says that kids pick up immediately on your emotional reactions, and then the weirder you act about everything, the more fearful or grossed out, they will be.
Speaker 1: Well, they're gonna be grossed out if their eyeball saw something gross. That's the that's the level of grossed out.
Speaker 3: You pretend right like, you pretend like something.
Speaker 2: You just pretend. Then you just you just have to remain cool, calm and collected. That's the number one thing, got it. The expert also says the first thing that you should say is are you all right? This gives you time to compose yourself and cover yourself up a little bit. And then if it's a younger child, maybe a toddler, you gently guide them back to bed. If it's an older kid, you say, everything's okay, and here, honey, we so you.
Speaker 1: Gently guide them back to bed. When you gotta find some clothes or something, you just cut.
Speaker 9: Yourself up and you go take them back to bed.
Speaker 2: And that's that. An older kid, you're supposed to say, everything's okay, honey, we just need some privacy.
Speaker 9: Wait for me outside and I'll come talk to you.
Speaker 1: No, they're not standing outside the door. Expert said, no, we'll be right out.
Speaker 2: It sounds more traumatized. I think they hear those Why don't they keep going? It's like, stop what you're doing and go out.
Speaker 1: I was clapping for the joke.
Speaker 9: Yea, yeah, yeah, you were.
Speaker 2: The expert says, if your kid is old enough to realize, like what you were doing in there, they are Honesty is the best policy, but of course lightly filtered, so you would say something along the lines.
Speaker 1: Of you wouldn't believe what mom just did to me in there, So oh man, I've been asking for that one for a while. No, oh, you don't say that something you just said. Honesty was the best policy.
Speaker 9: Lightly filtered honesty.
Speaker 2: So this expert recommends you walked in on mommy and daddy when we were having some private time and grown ups who love each other sometimes have this kind of physical connection, but it's jazz for grown ups. We were having sungs, which is what grown ups do when they care about each other. But we need privacy, so that's why we lock the door. Sometimes or close it, and that's why you should always knock and then reassure them that they did nothing wrong and calmly say, oh, you know what, we probably should have locked the door.
Speaker 9: We'll do that next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lock the door so you don't have to give that awkward speech. And can you print that out? Should we have that like laminated next to the bed in case I need to read something?
Speaker 9: I will send you the script, Graham, Yes, because you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be all flustered. You're like, what did the scripts say? It was something about why are you guys so sweaty?
Speaker 2: Go back to bed?
Speaker 1: Lock the door.
Speaker 2: I feel like in that situation, there's no way to remain calm. How do you remain calm?
Speaker 1: I just you just pretend you're asleep? What are you talking about? I was sound asleep.
Speaker 2: You woke me up lodging in here.
Speaker 1: I'm startled because you woke me up from a deep sleep.
Speaker 2: I am flustered.
Speaker 9: I don't know what day it is, who you are?
Speaker 2: Get out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm never going the honesty route on that one. I'm gonna lie, lie, Lie, Lie, lie. Sorry. Kids, And I feel like they would appreciate being lied to in that instance, and later when they're older like you and I, Selena, and we figured it out. I knew what that was. There was no power outage. Those candles were lit for something else.
Speaker 2: Jess.
Speaker 9: You never walked in on anything.
Speaker 3: No, my parents weren't together from like a very young age, so like they separated very early on in my life.
Speaker 1: But did your mom ever have any visitors special.
Speaker 2: Friends that I remember?
Speaker 3: And I'm glad of my memory just blocks everything out from my childhood basically, So.
Speaker 2: That's healthy, right, So I wish I remember, we'd block out the time I saw my parents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jess, there was no new like handyman around and you're like, wait a second, the garbage disposals, everything broke to fix.
Speaker 3: My mom like dated dated a few people, but I don't think she ever brought them around to me us because they never made the cut.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Or just when you were speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or that I climbed in the window.
Speaker 2: She gave me some melotone and gummies night anyways, So anyone who needs me to send a script to them, you can just reach out and I'll send you what to say.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you walk in on.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: We have so many talkbacks to catch up on.
Speaker 2: Graham. You told us earlier in trending the last trending about a cold case file that's finally been solved.
Speaker 1: Case from nineteen seventy seven in San Jose, a woman, a twenty four year old woman that was murdered that case and rest has just been made in that case thanks to fingerprint and DNA evidence.
Speaker 9: And then we got a talkback.
Speaker 2: Someone was like, oh, fun fact, my grandpa who I never met, he was actually featured in a cold case episode on A and E.
Speaker 1: And we had a lot of questions like was he the one that you know was off murdered or was he the one that did the murder? We didn't know. We had questions. Well, she's left us another talkback.
Speaker 18: Good morning, it's Veronica again. The stories called the tail tail mark. Unfortunately, they found my grandfather's audi on the side of the Derby Bar, which is an old school bar back in the day in Santos. So yeah, it is a sad story, but you know, at the same time there's closure. But check it out in the tail Tale mark.
Speaker 9: Let me guys by, Oh my.
Speaker 7: God, do you guys feel horrible now?
Speaker 1: For I didn't, but it's so it's on it in any cold case the show. And it's called the Tale tail.
Speaker 2: Mark, the tail tale mark, telltale.
Speaker 1: Tale.
Speaker 7: I wrote it Tailtale.
Speaker 1: I would have assume it's telltale, but tale tale mark, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Leave us another talk.
Speaker 11: Hi everyone, I just want to give a shout out to PFS Midway and Daily City the teachers for a teacher appreciation week. You guys are making into all the teachers.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Yes, make sure you're appreciating your teachers this week Teacher Appreciation Week.
Speaker 9: We love your teachers.
Speaker 2: We're also just talking about walking in on our parents. A few moments ago, there's an expert who was saying, look, this is going to happen to a lot of you parents out there. It's completely although unfortunate, completely normal.
Speaker 9: It just happens. Here's how you handle it.
Speaker 2: And she said, you know what you should say to younger kids and to older kids. Good morning JV show.
Speaker 23: So when my daughter was four, she walked in on my husband and I and we said that he was giving me a massage. She stood there for at least a minute watching, but I said, oh, daddy's giving me a massage, and then she got in bed and she was mad at dad because she didn't understand why he didn't have any clothes on.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the worst, like climb into bed too. Well, this just got more awkward.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh, you have to lock the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it doesn't always happen and parents with the young kids. I wouldn't lock the door to our Our bedroom door is never locked. It's usually open because our kids get up in the night so they need something. I can't find my stuffed animal. My daughter lately, god bloody knows. Every other night she's bleeding down the hallway. It's like they always need to come in the room for something. So you don't lock your door.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 2: No, thank you for sharing.
Speaker 3: Had one of those little bells to your door, so I went, so, you know, alarmed.
Speaker 1: The hottest things.
Speaker 5: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see this clip of Shakira accidentally revealing Rihanna's pregnancy on the met gala. No, so this is before Rihanna has arrived, so none of the interviewers or anybody there knew that she was pregnant, and Shakira is being.
Speaker 15: Interviewed, Rihanna, I want to see her.
Speaker 2: Oh that part wasn't supposed to be their sorng sign, Rihanna. I want to see her. Yeah, her so, but and I just heard the news too straight.
Speaker 8: She's like, oh am, I not supposed to say that.
Speaker 2: The interviewers like what are you like giving her this like puzzled look, like what do you mean?
Speaker 9: What news? Like, what do you what do you mean?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Biggest fear right, the very fair Rihanna like soft launched the pregnancy before she showed up to the official met gal because she was like walking outside, like not covered up or anything.
Speaker 9: No umbrellas needed.
Speaker 2: For this, So people knew, but I don't think word had gotten back to like the interviews and everybody interviewers, excuse me, and everybody that was already at the mess.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the news traveled slowly on that.
Speaker 3: It kind of like I saw it from different news outlets at different times, so it was right rightly because she still hadn't shown up, and then Asa Brocky mentioned it and.
Speaker 1: Would you be upset ladies if your pregnancy announcement was spoiled by somebody else mentioning it during the interview before you got a chance to display the bump to the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stop, I would, I would too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are we more fascinated with Rihanna's pregnancies than anybody else's. It seems like Rihanna getting pregnant is like the biggest news, but other celebrities get pregnant, We're like, eh, yeah, but Rihanna's like, oh, stop everything, Rihanna's pregnant. You guys, I think.
Speaker 2: I care more just because of why I was explaining that I was saying, because of how back to back to back it has been. I think that's just I think that's the only thing for me. I'm not I'm just impressed by that. Otherwise I wouldn't really care so much.
Speaker 1: But I feel like the first time she got pregnant, that was the biggest pregnancy news that celebt pregnancy news that I can remember. You know, It's like, why, because.
Speaker 7: It's the Rihanna.
Speaker 1: I guess I think that's I'm just trying to figure out why it's so important.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady is still talking about how he regrets doing that roast for Netflix. He was on Logan Paul's podcast impulsive. I see what you did there, that's the name of it's so stupid. Anyways, he was talking about the Netflix roast.
Speaker 27: I regret that my kids had to like. It was tough on my kids, for sure, and I love laughing at myself. It felt like I was in the locker room. You just you you were not perfect parents. There's no there's no perfect manual for it, and like you got to value yourself as a parent too all the time. So even though I really enjoyed the show and the performances were incredible, when I talked to my kids the next day and I was like, I felt like, you know, a.
Speaker 1: Steak through the heart, you know, understandably.
Speaker 27: You know, they were they mad, sad, protective of their mom, of their dad.
Speaker 2: I don't care about them being protective of their dad, but I could definitely see them being protective of mom.
Speaker 9: When the entire roast was she slept with the jiu jitsu teacher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, imagine a bunch of all these big a list love saying that about your mom and everyone's laughing. I would think I'd be a little upset too.
Speaker 1: But he should know. He should have known. Yeah, I mean we talked a lot about that. I put that blame on him, and you know, some of the jokes came across his desk. You know, people, because I've heard interviews with people Nicki Glazer and stuff like that, they clear some of these jokes before they host things or host roast like they the people get approved some of those jokes, particularly when it's somebody like Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: I know, you think he knew the jokes beforehand.
Speaker 1: I think he knew some of them and knew the nature of them. You had to you had to know the nature of them, and I think you know, some of them had I don't know. I read a thing, an article with Nicki Glazer interviewing because she just hosted I don't know the Oscars, the Emmy, I don't know which, whatever it was, and she said she reached out to Timothy Chalmayne all these people like, hey, I'm going to do this joke. Is that okay? You know? And she said she's done that for other and had other people at roast tell her that's the way to handle stuff like that. So I think some I think he knew of some of these jokes, maybe not, and maybe explicitly know exactly what was going to.
Speaker 9: Be said, and he couldn't say no.
Speaker 2: Imagine saying no, like I'll Giselle bunched in jokes are off limits, Like then what would be the point of the rose?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 9: And then he would just be roasted for saying no to all these jokes. Right, So you can't.
Speaker 1: But I think at the time, and like we run into it here on the show. Sometimes we think something is funny, then later you're like, oh, no, that's kind of it sounded probably sounded mean or whatever. You the stuff when you're kind of reading it or thinking about a joke, idea that's funny. I like that, But then you don't think about it from your kids perspective or from your wife's perspective or whatever. And then things like that that flop on them that aren't received as well as Yeah, I thought they would.
Speaker 2: That happens, all right, Grammy, what do you.
Speaker 1: Have you guys? Is exciting? The two hundred and sixty seventh Pope Draft is underway this morning. Yes, sorry, it's not the Pope draft, it's the Conclave. The conclave is underway this morning to select the successor to Pope Francis one hundred and thirty three cardinals from all over the world. They have gathered. Apparently they take an oath of secrecy, and they vote twice a day. This is obviously a process that's shrouded in a bit of secrecy, but also you know, a lot of tradition, a lot of history goes into this. And two times in the more they vote twice daily. It says before we're getting to vote twice daily, two times in the morning, two times in the evening. They're going to continue voting until they get the two thirds of the cardinals if they if two thirds of them agree on the next pope selection, then the draft pick comes in and with the two hundred and sixty seventh pick in the pope draft, and then they all and then Roger Goodell will get up there and read. The ballots are burned after each vote, and the smoke comes out of chimney on top of the Sistine Chapel. Black smoke means the majority has not been reached, and then the voting is going to continue. White smoke meetings, a new leader of the Roman Catholic Church is going to be confirmed. I also read the cardinals not allowed to have phones in there. No cell phones. You cardinals, as much as they want to be swiping on their Tinder and stuff like that. Can't do that while you're in there.
Speaker 9: Some of the information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't do that while you're in there. So we don't know yet who will become the next pope until the pick comes in.
Speaker 2: Waiting for that white smoke, Yeah, wait for that white.
Speaker 3: They do confetti, those comfetti cannons as well. That'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, get a slice of cake, t shirt cannes. Yeah like that, all right, Well, thank your grammy.
Speaker 1: Like the pope HiT's one of those golf balls and it explodes either pain or blue. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, is one where like you get into like an old school car and you like peel out and then like whatever smoke comes out of the tires and stuff like that pulled the pope to a net.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they just do the balloons inside the pox.
Speaker 24: Yeah, the box fly out Yeah yeah, either one of those is a great idea, I think, right, I've seen the one where the couple stands there or the pope stand there and then the plane flies overhead and different smoke comes out from.
Speaker 2: The plane as it goes a bigger budget.
Speaker 1: For that Pope's God, are you kidding me? Catholic Church got the biggest budget.
Speaker 9: Fireworks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fireworks that starts a small wildfire, a bunch of acres get burns.
Speaker 2: Down the Vatican. Oh my god, I'd be insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe don't do that one. Yeah, that was too far.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine's team there.
Speaker 20: You can, but team there, Jesus griss Man, you're going to have You'll have a bap pest to hell.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm perfectly fine with that, I said. The cardinals because the two hundred and sixty seventh Pope draft is underway right now. Sorry, the conclave is happening right now, and there's one hundred and thirty three cardinals all gathered to elect and vote on the next Pope. But there's no phones allowed once they're in there until the decision is reached. And I said, yeah, they're going to struggle without being able to swipe Tinder, right, And I don't think that's I don't think that writes me a one way ticket to Hell. Also, I don't believe in Hell, So I'm totally fine with getting that ticket. Bring me that ticket, Go Morny.
Speaker 4: JV Show Graham. I love the pope bit hilarious. I hope you keep us updated and all that little fun facts. I guess because I didn't know anything about the black and white smoke either, but yeah, I keep doing that.
Speaker 2: And then I wanted to know if.
Speaker 4: Justin Chety were also going to be going to the CVOK Grain Casino thing, because last time I think they missed it or they made up some excuse. I don't know, but keep us updated.
Speaker 2: Bie, Oh, we can handle that right now, Jess, will you be pool partying with?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait, first to clarify, I was there last year one of.
Speaker 2: Them, missed one of them, Yeah, I missed one, came and I went to one.
Speaker 3: And then this year it lands on my boyfriend's birthday, which.
Speaker 2: Would have been perfect. Hello, pool party with Steve a Yobi.
Speaker 1: Whatever you're doing and taking him to some make your own pottery ashtray class or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna be.
Speaker 3: Mona party in San Diego, and I wish I was partying with you guys, but it was his decision because it was his birthday.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna make it.
Speaker 7: A fun birthday for him, make that happen, make his wish.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just don't see why you have to be there for his birthday. It's his birthday. I think he'd be like a day away from you. Honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point, but I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 2: As far as Cheety Chitty said that she might be making a cameo, it is a bottle Rock weekend, so she's gonna be back and forth between both of them.
Speaker 1: I guess a fun weekend right there.
Speaker 9: I was like, yeah, a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Really quick, got a list for you the toughest jobs in America.
Speaker 1: I'm ready lay it on me. I can do all any of them.
Speaker 9: Do you think Radio NERD made the cut?
Speaker 1: Probably not yea, not any I know.
Speaker 2: It's Hey, it's a tough job. I promise it is. It's actually pretty tough. But no, we don't make any list. We don't get any recognition for working our butts off.
Speaker 9: But that's fine.
Speaker 2: This is a list that was commissioned by Bosh power Tools. Okay, all right, let's random that brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they make dishwashers too. They make a lot electronics. According to the survey for what are they doing surveys about this? I guess toughest job. They think it's going to be jobs that involve some of their.
Speaker 2: Tools, power tools type of stuff. Yeah, focuses a lot on like trade workers and stuff. That's why. According to the survey, though, forty percent of employed Americans believe that their job is hard. I want to know what job is there where people are like, no, it's easy.
Speaker 9: I feel like everybody finds like hardships in there.
Speaker 1: That's summer. I was a lifeguard, that's the NAPA, the country club. That job was super easy, right.
Speaker 7: I worked at a gym too, That was not that hard.
Speaker 3: We just greeted people, Oh I could do that, holded a couple of towels, and yeah, did you guys actually wash the towels.
Speaker 7: We actually didn't even have towels available.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Even better, Hey, gyms that don't have towels, what are you doing? Give me a towel.
Speaker 2: According to this trade workers are more than twice as likely to grade their job as difficult. So let's run through this list. I'll just start with number one, because I think we're all going to agree with firefighters. Oh, that's the tough, toughest jobs in America.
Speaker 9: Number one is firefighters.
Speaker 1: What you don't think so I got a bunch of buddies that are firefighters. They work like four days and then they're off for the next three weeks.
Speaker 22: But then when there's a fire, you're risking your life physical activity.
Speaker 2: That's hard to do.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Talk to my buddies. They seem to be living the dream. Really their schedules, aren't. They work four days, they have four days on and then they're off for like two weeks.
Speaker 2: I also heard it's a lot of downtown. You're back at the firehouse and you like playing.
Speaker 1: It's just a bunch of part jokes. And then they're cooking. They're making barbecue mills and stuff and playing Xbox. You're right, I'm kidding firefighters. You guys' job is incredibly valuable. We we love our firefighters.
Speaker 2: Little joke number two is construction workers.
Speaker 1: That's now now we're talking.
Speaker 2: That is a tough job, but it's all like Graham can consider himself one or anything.
Speaker 1: There are different levels of hard work though in the construction field, Like different things within construction are harder in my mind than others. And you can tell by the age at which guys wear out their bodies, like break down and wear.
Speaker 2: Out right going down the list, we have military, okay, doctors, police officers.
Speaker 1: That should be police officers should be way, way way up that list. Being a police officer in twenty five times one of the hardest jobs are.
Speaker 7: Is doctors should be up more up there?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? There on the golf course right now with that country club.
Speaker 2: I used to lifeguard ad and they have AI now to do, have to work for them.
Speaker 1: They just go back into the room and google everything. Sometimes I don't know what that rashes. Let me take a picture of it, throw it into chat GPT.
Speaker 2: Astronauts made the list. They're at number seven, Like, how many astronauts do you know?
Speaker 1: I'm just sorry, very good at space. There was zero efforts. She didn't do anything. She didn't even look out the window to C space. Didn't look that hard to me. Farmers, yeah, that's a job that should be way at the top of the way.
Speaker 2: Air traffic controller.
Speaker 1: Highly stressful job. Major stress workers.
Speaker 9: What oil workers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, you would be out on an oil rig doing hard labor in the middle of the ocean. No thanks, nurse, Yeah, very hard work, rufer, That's what I was going to say. Within construction, roofers drywall guys, those jobs. Brutal.
Speaker 2: Electricians also on here, but they're way further down on the list. They're at number twelve and thirteen.
Speaker 1: You just sit there and twiddle a few wires together. It's not that hard. I'm offending so many jobs. I'm doing it. I'm doing it on purpose. But they know they're just sitting back there with a couple of wires. They twist a few outlets together. Come on, the guy up there, it's up there putting shingles on your roof in a one hundred and twenty three heat. That's brutal.
Speaker 2: You mentioned drywall in solar, Yes, guy, all we done.
Speaker 1: At number twenty, they should be number two on that list.
Speaker 9: Carpenters at number nineteen.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? They just sit back there with their power tools and make a couple of cuts on a piece of wood. Big deal.
Speaker 9: Lawyer is number eighteen.
Speaker 1: Lawyer, are you kidding me? They're on the golf course more than my retired grandpa.
Speaker 2: Engineer pilot is also here. And then teachers, they're at number seventeen.
Speaker 1: Teachers should be number one of the last. I agree, you've seen how mean kids are these.
Speaker 2: Days, especially during teacher appreciation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that disrespect. How many people are leaving us angry talkbacks everyone?
Speaker 9: Probably I blame Jess
Speaker 1: Yeah me, The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine,