Speaker 1: Well, it's happening. My prediction, my prophecy, Cliff's prophecy actually coming forth. It's unveiling into the reality that we live in right now, and that is recognizing that these ancient megalithic sites, these pyramid cultures, and also temples that are in different locations, appear to be the work of a culture or multiple cultures who were aware of geomagnetic energy sites. And you remember doctor Lydia DeLong. She recognize these as anomalies, healing the anomalies, mental health anomalies, spiritual growth anomalies, enhancement anomalies. I mean, the sky is the limit. And this is being recognized by more and more people, including my guest today, who has written a fabulous book that we'll talk about shortly. But why what I mean, why should we care? Why should we care about these energies, these temples, these pyramids. First of all, the labor behind erecting a Cufu pyramid at the Giza Plateau in Egypt is a monumental task on a scale that we don't recognize. But I can tell you as somebody who has personally gone into the Great Pyramid, this thing must have taken years to build and we know now from a number of diferent scientists that there's a resonating factor that we are just beginning to understand. And if you remember when we had Christopher Unn on the program, he believes that the resonating was a factor in producing some form of energy. Now it's very likely that the Great Pyramid, the Kufu Pyramid, had other functions as well. We just are not up to speed. We are coming back into harmony with this kind of scientific understanding, and in the last few weeks we've had a number of people talking about the energy, the toleric fields, the healing properties of these bursts, these toleric bursts, these geomagnetic anomalies, and their effect on again the mind, the body, the spirit. So this is important data. It's important data because this is something that we all need to understand because we are here living on the earth. We need to remember and as Graham Hancock says, we are a species within amnesia and we need to move beyond that and recognize that if we are to live in harmony, to be well my body and spirit, we need to be cognizant. We need to be aware. We need to use our science and create tools to discern and to analyze and to detect these energy fields. Why because when you are bathed in these fields, you are in many ways healed, but most importantly realigned, realign We are all not all of us, many of us are out of sinc and I think this is also part of the illness factor in our culture. And I'm primarily aware of only one because I'm living in it, and that's the Western culture here in California. Although we have the organic foods and we have the cleanest water, and we go out of our way to be fit and healthy and think good things and everything, Hey, we're like everybody else. We have a lot of problems. And when you're not synced up, when you're out of harmony, then this just causes problems illness, mental health problems, depression. You just don't want to stay in your body. So our ancestors, now we recognize this. Our ancestors understood that you need to be in harmony to be a physical being on the planet. And so they marked various places with temples with dolmen, with standing stones, with megalists, and then eventually built temples, pyramids, and other structures or buildings near or around these energetic fields to not only grow greater crops, more healthy and vital nutritious crops, but also these energies impregnated the livestock, so the food beef, chicken, and other feed animals were much more healthy. Ultimately, the effects were to help the human beings as well. And this is what is coming out. This has to be recognized by archaeologists, and as I mentioned last week, there needs to be a new field of study, so we can begin testing with equipment. Which of these pyramids, temples and whatever else was built is as predicted and as profit sides, and also as handed down in oral traditions to be wellness centers, harmony centers for the human soul. So that's why we need to recognize these. And then the other thing is once we have a recognition of it, we need to build our own temples. Now we'll hear about this today. There are some churches in the United States that actually sit on special fields. We don't know if they were purposely built there on top of these geomagnetic anomalies. But the more we recognize that we need to have sanctuary, perhaps churches, meeting centers, even civic areas that are made for meetings and healings. The more we recognize this, the healthier we're going to be. Now. One of the things that doctor DeLong mentioned to us, not only during the interview we had with her, but also the panel discussion was the fact that you're not supposed to stay in these sinners, these energetic centers more than a short period of time. Too much causes over reaction, causes probably cellular damage, among other things. So there's short term, short term energy centers. I kind of have a sense of this myself because I tell this story. I will make make it real quickly. We were nineteen ninety six. We were girlfriend and I were in Chichinitza. We climbed the pyramid, which you could do, then got to the top, got blasted with energy, took almost thirty forty minutes to kind of get our bearings again, came down the stairway, and then we're kind of just kind of just combobulated for the rest of the day. If someone was to stand up there all day and get hit with that beam or whatever it is, the energy field probably would cause a lot of problems. So these are sanctuaries. They're not made to stay in all the time, and this is what we're recognizing now. So excited to know, excited to talk to my archaeological friends, I would think that they're all going to go show me the money, show me that the information. We do have some diagrams, we have some analysis through measuring devices from John Burke. There's some other people that are using new devices that have come out, and I hope that someday we'll get some new tools that quickly can scan an area for these readings and know that this is a site or where you're close to a site that is resonating this energy. What I use today is a simple compass, and that helps because you can get the sense of the magnetic flow. If it's moving a lot, that's a strong flow. If it's movie in a little bit, it's not a strong flow. But what Burke showed us when he did the Lost World Pyramid int call is that there's high points of increased energy that is bubbles up from the ground. So you will make that feel bubbles up into the body of the pyramid. The pyramid enhances it, magnifies it, and then pushes it out. So there's high and low frequencies that happen every day. Kind of like a pulse. So this is something that we're going to continue to learn, to continue to investigate. So exciting, very exciting time. So our program today is Ancient Temples of the Pyrenees and my guest is Annie Williams. Hey. Summer's coming up and that means vacation time and Earth Ancients is hosting a fabulous part two to Turkey. This is our Grand Turkey Tour. It's gonna be June twenty second through July second of this year. We all fly into Istanbul, we have an evening and then we bust to a number of locations close by various mosques, temples, some of the most amazing museums that you'll ever visit. And then we're gonna head to go Beckley Tepee, Carahan Teppee, and then Cappadocia to see Darren Kuru. It's eleven days of adventure exploration and we're even gonna stop at a few of these open markets where you can see thousands of different spices, fruits, dried fruits. We even have a wine taste team. For more information and all the details, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward Slash Tours and check it out. All the details are there. If you have any questions, send me an email. Go to Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com and go Hey Cliff, I want to go, but I got this issue, so let me know. Send me an email again. This is the Grand Turkey Tour number two June twenty second through July second with Saba Tours. That means Mohammad Imbrahem and his team will take great care of us. Come out and join us for more information Earthancients dot com Forward Slash Tours. We have a lot of great authors on the program covering a lot of megalithic material. Hugh Newman, Andrew Collins, even Graham Hancock discusses the megalists of Europe, their importance and their likely connection to a very ancient culture. Some people don't want to name them, but I'm just going to say it links to the place known as Atlantis. And my guest today has written a book on Spain in southern France that I just thought was outstanding. My guest today is Annie Williams. She is a best selling author, a composer, a recording artist. She's a harpist, and she's a sound therapist. And she has written a fabulous book called Guardians of the Dragon Path Ancient Temples of the Pyrene The Way of the Stars, Camino Magdalena, Meridian. That's a long subtitle, but the book is fabulous and I'm so glad to have her on the program. She's coming to us from France today. So Annie, welcome to Earth. Ancient's great to have.
Speaker 2: You, Thank you, Thank you so much. Cliff.
Speaker 1: So, what's an American interested in Spain? What's the uh, what was the motivation for you to even consider this? Because you know you're from America. I think where you're from? Sedona?
Speaker 2: Does that what you Yeah, born in Los Angeles but lived in Sedona for forty years actually.
Speaker 1: Right, So talk about that jump, I mean what were you doing research?
Speaker 3: Were you?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, well, you know, it wasn't that much of a jump for me because I was guiding tours like you do for many, many years, you know, Egypt, England, Scotland, through different places and France. And when I started coming here to France, I really felt like it was home. Then when I jumped across the border to Catalonia, which is north eastern Spain, I just you know, I just fell in love with it. I fell in love with the energy there because it's along the Pyrenees. The Pyrenees, you know, dividing the two countries France and Spain, right along the Mediterranean, and so many ancient sites, Greek temples, megalithic sites, is just chalk full of history. And I fell in love with it. I fell in love with the energy and the sites. So for eighteen years I was going back and forth across the border, living in southern France, but I'm about two hours from Catalonia.
Speaker 1: No, you're obviously sensitive because you talk about this energetic meridian there. Did you actually begin tracking it or was it already kind of documented in ancient texts that there was this Pyrenees meridian, that it was the mountain range? I guess an area right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know you talk about electromagnetic discontinuities, right, Well, the Pyrenees were created by the two great tectonic plates, the Eurasian and the Iberian plates, pushing up, and so there's this huge magnetic energy and like cracks that are open fissures and volcanic activity in the past, so there's an access to deeper Earth energy. Gees and the whole Pyrenees range creates this energetic magnetic quality. So ancient cultures felt this energy. I think they were much more sensitive than we are. And I started feeling it. But the thing that really kicked it off and started me noticing these energy lines were dreams. I was getting a lot of guidance in dreams, and I was told go here, you know, like sacred fires, and you're going to find things, and just keep going to these sites. And I would discover that the megaliths along the base of the Pyrenees, running from the Mediterranean across to the Atlantic, you know, beyond where the Pyrenees end, there are so many megalithic sites. And so the anc people had this trackway that they used, and it was an initiation path. They would go from megalith to megalith standing stone men or Dolman and that trackway, starting six thousand years ago, eventually became used by the Christians and the templars directed their castles and churches along the path, so it became the Comino de Santiago de com eventually, but that was much later.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, Well, we're going to talk about Mary Megalena in a second here, but I want you to talk about your selection of this amazing sculpture that was found in Spain, of this Slodonda, I think I'll say, d lsh figure. She is wearing some and I've always been fascinated by her. She's wearing some form of technology, is what the thinking is on her head. And you as a sound person, and I always thought this when I read this, I saw this book. You may have selected that because you're a sound healer, and maybe our ancient ancestors were using this, and she's wearing this as some form of show of technology. What do you say to that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's absolutely possible. We don't know for sure. She's our lady of Elcha. Found Elcha not far from Valencia along the coast, and she's Iberian, but the Iberians were a conglomeration of Phoenicians, Egyptian Greek cultures that were coming in and out doing trade. And so her giant ear whirls there, they have all these designs on them. They look like I laid it out in my presentation for Hugh at megal Lithomania last year, and you know, showing that that Plato's ideal city of Magnesia that was sustained by perfect harmonics, harmonic structures in the geomanuh gimancy, in the in the geology, I mean the the from my brain just went flat. Geometric, the geometric layout of these hair, hair wheels, whirls, and so Plato had his ideal city and it looks like what she's wearing on her ears. I'll send you the image because it's just so intricate. Is it a calendar? Is it like you said, is it some sort of harmonic shape? Is it related to Atlantis as a lot of people think. We don't know, but she's just an extraordinary figure.
Speaker 1: And she was found in a cave. I think is a story. And I mean, do they know how old she is?
Speaker 2: Well, they date or too about She's not that old, actually three four hundred BC. But the Iberians were there for a long time, and so we don't know how long these traditions were going. We can date the Iberians back at least to one thousand BC they were trading with the Phoenicians, and then before that, you know, at least a thousand years before that, maybe twenty five hundred BC, the Egyptians were doing trade in Iberia for their silver. So you know, these these cultures are a milange, a mixture of so many layers, but she's she's a fascinating figure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I love the fact that she's on your cover. And there's just so much we don't know about this sculpture. Why they would reproduce her in such a way. And I think there's a lot of copycat or a lot of similar cultures that are that have these big as you call them, wheels on the side of their head. It may represent something.
Speaker 2: Well, the hope the maidens have their their hair in that that whirl shape, and that actually in Utah, I think it was somewhere south of Salt Lake City, they found another Iberian lady out of metal. I think that had these same ear figures. Yeah, how did it get there? We don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of those things is thousands of years old and there's no blueprints or documents on what the heck they are? What? Why are dragons and serpents the theme in this book is it because dragons are a mythological creature or is there some belief that perhaps these what you could consider dinosaurs were still on the earth at some point.
Speaker 2: Well, that whole region here in southern France and into Spain. There were dinosaurs everywhere. But what started me on the dragon thing with this book is looking at the Paris Meridian, which became the spine or the main alignment for a lot of sites I was finding. And I looked at where they had measured the meridian too, and the most southern point was on the all of Majorca in the Mediterranean, just off the coast of Barcelona, an island called Isla dragon Era or the Isle of the Female Dragon. It literally means in Catalan the little lizards, but you know, to have the dragon Era marking the route the base of the meridian I started looking at. I had a lot of experiences that started giving me this idea that you know, this was an energy line that was connected with the northern axis of the planet, and we know from science that energy is entering the Earth from the northern axis and creating and going out the south and creating kind of a doughnut movement. Well, a lot of ancient cultures were establishing their sites not only on the occurrens that go every which way, but on these north south meridians as well. So I'm the Dragon Era started me on the dragon and then I found all kinds of legends in the Pyrenees, especially from the Basque people that talk about the dragons creating the mountains and that they still live inside the mountains and they control the weather patterns. So this is an ancient belief in the region.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you actually have examples in your book of star systems and other references to dragons. Do you think it's more of an energy signature of a dragon or do you think that at some time in our ancient past these were actual creatures that walk the planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe they were actual creatures in the form of dinosaurs. But this comes down to us in our deep memory. But in the idea of ancient cultures, if you look at China or Tibet or this area, the indigenous cultures of of Europe, they all considered dragons and serpents, which were sometimes interchangeable as guardians, as guardians of their sites. In fact, you know in the Tombs of Egypt you have the cobra guardians that guard the site energetically. So we have the the serpents or dragons in the Eastern traditions representing the Kundalini energy in the human energy field in the in the base of the spine, so it's you know, it's about working with energy. The early Christian mystics used the serpent traditions that were coming from the fight and the Nascine orders. The o fights were an order of healers. O fight from the word for serpent in the Greek. So they were all through this region. They were all over Spain. In fact, some of the sites were named Ophiusa. So you know, these beliefs of working with serpent energy within ourselves as an evolutionary tool, an awakening tool, as well as working with the serpent and dragon energies in the earth or the teller currents which the Chinese called lung mi. So you know, we can find the dragon uh traditions almost in every part of life of ancient people. It's in the hope nitions. They're the guardians of the springs.
Speaker 1: You said dragons, but also serpents would fall into that as well. You know, serpents are you know the Maya and the Aspect and Toltec that was big. So they may have understood energy, and you're an energy sensitive person. So are they calling fourth the energy of this mythological creature? Of course they wouldn't use the word myth. They would probably identify it as a certain energy signature, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I believe that they're still present as edgrigor watchers guardians over some of the sites. And for instance, I had an experience. It was my birthday and I went to the Pyrenees to do some research and I was staying right next to the Great Mountain of Kanagu, which is the highest peak in the Eastern Garanties and the Catalan people consider it their sacred mountain. And I was there. I'll shorten the story because it's kind of long, but basically, in the middle of the night, somebody threw open the door in my room. I was staying at a little b and B crashing about, and I said, who's there and what do you want? And it said, I'm the guardian of this place, and would you stop your chanting. I was doing mantras of purification, Tibetan mantras because I felt that energy in the valley was like congested, and so the dragon say, would you would you stop with the mantras already you know, and he introduced it, and he introduced himself to me, and I call him Drack, which just means dragon in Catalan. So he guided me to some things and uh gave me a message for humanity that we need to start working with these invisible realms again because we've forgotten to. When we build a structure, a house or office building, we forget to connect with the elemental guardians and all of the subtle energies of a place.
Speaker 1: I love to hear that, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they want to reconnect again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Before we started, I was mentioning my interest in these geomagnetic anomalies that many of the Maya built pyramids over, and now we're finding that throughout Europe. It's the same deal. These cathedrals that the Templars built are on these unusual geomagnetic anomalies and who knows what they architectural blueprints are. But obviously when you go to some of those cathedrals, you actually can feel that energy depain on it. It is so you're actually in harmony. You know, you're forced into harmony. I guess. So you could you could say I don't like it and leave, but.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's fascinating because it was layer after layer. I think that was the first thing that really impressed me about when I arrived in France. I hadn't been to Spain yet, this was in nineteen eighty seven, and I just was overwhelmed really with the layers of energy that I was feeling then when I started researching and going to all these sites. You know, and of what you're saying is that the ancient people, the Megalithic cultures, the Neolithic people built their structures on these energy crossings or lines. A lot of times there were node points crossings of several currents of energy, and these currents of energy are also so you know, being affected by the stars. But following on the Megalithic cultures, then you know, the various Iron Age, the Celts came in and they started building their shrines right in these same places and started utilizing some of the sites, the stone temples. And then later, of course, the church came in and overlad.
Speaker 1: Built on top of that. Talk about the Paris Meridian, you highlighted it a second ago, but within the Paris Meridian you highlight a place called the Venus Temple. And I'm curious about this place because you really highlighted because just because it must be on a real power center.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, the Venus Temple is not on the Paris Meridian. So there was a great cross that I discovered, and the Paris Meritian forms the spine of it, and the east west line is at the base of the Pyrenees where we have this magnetic discontinuity going across this fault line. And the Venus Temple was constructed right on at the end of the Pyrenees, where the easternmost point of Spain juts out into the sea and to the Mediterranean, and they put this gorgeous temple up on the rocks. And there's a so that's on the eastern end of the east west Meridian, on this great cross.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, a research investigator, author Annie Williams, coming to us from France. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, intuition, just want to following intuition, all my senses tell me I know truth. What if we got a leftist part, I.
Speaker 2: Can see you.
Speaker 1: My guess today is author Annie Williams. She is coming to us from France. She recently released a book called Guardians of the Dragon Path. This is a fabulous look at the megalithic culture of the Pyrenees area, which is southern France and northern Spain, and some of the sites that she is featured in this book are simply spellbinding. But what about the what is it about Venus Temple that you found was so compelling? Is there? Has it been handed down through the ages and now it's a Christian church after it was a right And so when you go in there, although it has all the fixings of a Catholic church or whatever, it's probably very powerful.
Speaker 2: Right in the crypt of the current monastery of San Pere de Rotis, which is built over the Venus Temple, you can go into the crypt and some of the pillars, the stone pillars in there are still from the original temple.
Speaker 1: Oh my God.
Speaker 2: And what really impressed me about the Venus Temple was it was named really for Venus Aphrodite. Aphrodite was more the Greek goddess, and the Romans named or Venus. But this temple was established, it could have been seven eight hundred BC. And there are all kinds of legends about Orpheus and Jason and the Argonauts coming and Orpheus was with them, and I mean, all these great stories, but that particular ape cape that the temple was built on, it's called Captain Kreus or Cape of the Cross, and it just happens to be the end of the Cross. And that's where we find at least forty megalithic structures, meneirs, dolmens, inscribed stones, cup marks, all kinds of stuff. So you know, it's been a sacred site forever. And it's basically because we have this fault line from the Peeres going right into the sea, so it's al chemical. You have the fire of the volcanic and the and the mountain, the fault lines, you know, the fault plates pushing up, and then you have the salt water and it's just an incredibly magical area.
Speaker 1: You know. It's funny you describe these Pyrenees temples along this meridian and I haven't really heard about this, but you're making it sound like there's many, many, many locations along this meridian. How many sites are there? Over one hundred or is it well undiscovered areas?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean there are a lot of archaeologists that have done a lot of research, and I have a book that lists five hundred megaliths just in Catalonia. So right on this little tiny area of Captain Creuse, I don't know, it's just a few miles across. There are forty maybe forty five. But at each end of this old Camino, which there were. There was a German astronomer that brought it to my attention early on, Heinz Kaminski, and he wrote on the earliest he was an astronomer, and he wrote on the earliest initiation paths and pilgrimage paths that go back a good six thousand years. And he talked about the one that goes across the base of the Pyrenees. And so this is just you know, the five hundred megalists at the Catalan or the eastern end of this old pilgrimage path, and five hundred more at the western end at the Atlantic.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: And at the Atlantic end you have a lot of Celtic influence. So you have carvings of winged serpents. Here we have, you know, like the idea of Ketzelkat winged serpents, and another great stone at the end of the Camino wrapped with a serpent, a stone wrapped with a serpent. I mean these ancient cultures were into how energy moves, and the serpent represents that not only annie.
Speaker 1: When do you think there was a procession through these different sites, these different temples? Would you say that there was a conscious effort to go through them, because maybe the energy starts at one place and is for lower chakras, and then you go keep going down a few miles further and you go to another temple and it's middle chakras and then higher levels and so forth. And so do you think does that a theory that you would have, because you have to wonder they would why would they would they just build them just to acknowledge the energy of a place.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a big question here. We have about five questions here. So so I think they built that the sites to fix and stabilize the subtle energies and the earth currents. So it you know, if you have earth currents forming it a node or a crossing, fixing that energy can magnify it and it creates a realm of fertility and well being. The energy can expand because the stone has a lot of you know, crystal in it, and so that's one thing that happens. As for a progression, of the chakras and energy centers. I don't know. I mean people have done that with the Temples of the Nile, and it's kind of an overlay that you can agree with or not. But I think that the temples that are the sanctuaries in stone that were set up six thousand years ago from the from the eastern and of northern Spain to the western end were used as an initiation path. So each site would have its own quality, you know, somewhere near water, somewhere near hills and mountains, and and there were different energies, so I think each one was unique, and one has to be kind of sensitive to figure it out because we don't know. I mean, they didn't give us a handbook and tell us, you know, that's why they created these sites.
Speaker 1: Well, luckily, people like yourself and others are sensitive to the energy, so you can at least acknowledge that there's something going on here, and they marked it with these megalithic stones. But as you're saying, we don't know the intricacies of how to turn it on or off, or how to flow it. I mean, we just in totally know how to flow it through your system, you know, you close your eyes and you visualize it moving up and through your body. It's about all we can do.
Speaker 2: Well when you say turn on a site. One of the things that I used because of my background in sound therapy and music, I always either bring an instrument or I always have my voice, sometimes a small flute, sometimes I take a small travel harp, and so I at every single site the first thing I do. I was taught this by a GM answer that works at a lot of the sites across Spain. He's written books. One Saiez he wrote a book called Lugariste Purer Places of Power, and I believe he's getting it translated into English. Is a good friend of mine. He's an earth sensitive dowser. He doesn't even use dowsing rods. He just uses his body. And he told me that when you approach a stone temple or even a church, to knock three times. Take a little stone and knock three times. It's like you're visiting a friend. You're saying hello, are you a home? You know, and you can literally feel like the place opening up and it'll, you know, usually say yeah, hi, I'm here, and so it opens the energies to us. So we can feel more. And then I usually listen first and then I get a sound and then I do some sound work with a site, and I do a lot of dowsing when I go to these sites, so I test the baseline befre. You know, when I first get there, you know what's happening with the energy field. And then I'll eventually offer some sound or some music on the harp and then dow's again and the energy field will either double or triple or quadruple. It just depends on the site. Wow. So that so just one more thing on that. So when you increase one site, you increase all the sites in the matrix. Oh, you're the principle of resonant entrainment. So if you do you know, energy work with one standing stone in a circle, for instance, the whole circle will light up or you know, expand its energy field.
Speaker 1: So the other temples kind of know you're coming. Then once you open what up? I mean because my mentor my an elder, and he said that it's easy enough just to have intention in your mind, bless the site and ask permission. Before we used to this years ago, we used to ask permission to enter an archaeological site like chicha Ushmol one of those big sites, and that was kind of the acknowledgment and uh, asking permission to enter, and also uh you know, it's a form of blessing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's making making contact, it's being humble, you know. And I've been doing the same sort of thing for many decades.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like I like the three taking a stone and tapping three times, like hello, we're here. But it's not just that. It's also maybe you know, short prayer of you know, we wish for the ancient ancestors to bless us and also perhaps provide us with data.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, you know, I mean once you open the door, I usually introduced myself first, you know, say, well, you know who I am. And I remember going to the Mayan temples and especially at Polenke, and you know, I didn't know to knock them, but I would stand at the entrance and just introduce myself and maybe put part of my body on the stone and just say I'm here, I'm your daughter, I'm here to learn whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it's sad because we have these wonderful archaeologists that just can't grasp this. They're so locked into the Newtonian world. The if I can't replicate it in the scientific method, then it doesn't exist, and so they're really missing out. We have a lot of scientists and archaeologists on our program that you can't go there with subtle energy and stuff, even though they might be vibrating, you know, right in front of you the cliff.
Speaker 2: The good news now is that we have you know, the metaphysical and the scientific communities bridging, you know, and people like Michio Kaku who are talking about the dimensions of reality and the sound that holds it all together. And you know, it's a really exciting time we're in now. And people like Paul Devereux were doing scientific research at the Stone sites, you know, decades ago, and he was working with the guys in Princeton as well.
Speaker 1: Wasn't Paul. Didn't Paul call his.
Speaker 2: Group the Dragon the Dragon Project?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Dragon Projects? So wow, Yeah, very very copasetic, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want you to talk about Minorca, not Majorca, Minorca island off the coast of Spain and the discovery of fifteen hundred archaeological sites. I have no idea that there were that many there. Talk about that let us know about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there are towels t shaped pillars that look exactly like Carahan Teppe and go Beckley Teppe. I was talking a lot to Andrew Collins while I was writing that chapter, because he had not only been there, but he's an expert on Karahan and go Beckley. And he mentioned a Turkish professor who was doing research on the migrations of the people from Turkey the Go Beckley Tepi era, and that they came into the West eventually. But the pillars that were built at Minorca were much later. They're dated somewhere between one and two thousand BC, so they don't really know the exact dating of them, but they're much later. But the structures are everywhere, and it's a tiny little island. But again it has magnetic anomalies. It has it's at the end of the fault line of the Pyrenees, even the it's running under the sea, and it has a stone unlike any of the other Balearic islands in its chain there. So it was recognized by the ancient people as a place that had a special energy. So they have little cigarette kind of mounds that are also temples there they had This is interesting they defended because they had so many traders coming through their island, because it's the first island that you reach in the Mediterranean when you're coming through the Pillars of Hercules or the Straits of Gibraltar, and it's also an island that you come to before you're landing in Iberia, so you know, all different cultures, the Egyptians, Phoenicians, etc. Were coming there and the locals had to defend their island, and they were using slingshots, and that's how the islands got their name because the slingers were so adept. They were hired by various Greek armies, the Carthaginian armies, you know, all these different armies because they were so clever and they just used slingshots.
Speaker 1: Well that could be deadly, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but these they and they would you know, communicate from taula tula or tower to tower with lighting fires and mirrors, and because they were such a small island, they had to you know, communicate and let everybody know when people were arriving.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us a little bit about the megalis on Minorca? Are they? Is it Dolmen and mirrors, and.
Speaker 2: A few doleans on Majorca and Minorca. But mainly it's the taoilas structures, the T shaped pillar structures and that that is probably the most fascinating thing there. And what is really interesting is they found Egyptian artifacts in the ritual enclosures. Yeah, they found a little statue of im Hotep, the great architect of the Zosar you know sta in Zakara, Yeah, in Hotep in Spain. I mean, who would have thought. And there are so many other examples of Egyptian relics that were discovered in Iberia, so we know there was, you know, more trade and more exchange of cultures than than we're normally aware of.
Speaker 1: Was in Hotep. In your opinion, idolized, Is that why there was a bronze statue of him?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he was considered to God because he was also a doctor medicine. He practiced medicine. He was a brilliant priest of the temple architect and many people relate him to a Sclepius and think that he may have been the same person. We don't know for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm interested in your opinion of a dolmen. We see a dolmen. As you know, typically in Europe we see two huge walls and then a gigantic slab as a roof piece. Some people theorize that they're markers for energy and Eupe Northern Europe, in parts of Germany there's a front piece with a hole in him, and some people think they may have been used in later years as a burial. Do you have any sense as to what their purpose was.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't really think they were used for burial because they're pretty small. Most of the burial sites in Necropolis sites were nearby and you know, big mounds where where they could bury you know, several people many, but the dolman that I really worked with the most in Catalonia is the largest one in Catalonia. It's called Creo Da and Cobortella or covered cross. So it had the sides, it was huge maybe I can't remember right now, but maybe like ten eight meters long, I don't know. And so it has the sides and the back and the roof wow, and you can it's large enough to go into. And what I discovered is it has it's it's oriented exactly north south and it's in view of the sea and in view of the Sacred Mountain Canago, so it was well placed. It's on that energy point of that great Captain Creus, and it had an umbilical carving about an inch deep and about an inch wide diameter on the north facing stone. And I believe, because this was a tradition in a lot of different cultures, that it formed like an energetic umbilical cord to the north star axis. At the time it was built, it was the constellation Draco the Dragon. Hence another theme in all the megaliths that were established at that time, their orientation at the northern axis was Draco the Dragon. So this Dolman has an alignment to the stars. It also has alignments and light effects that occur at the winter solstice, several light daggers. There's a sunbird. I'll send you a couple of images. And so it was aligned to the winter solstice sunset. I've been there many times at that moment, and it's very very powerful at that time. It's like a seating or insemination of light at the winter solstice, so the earth becomes inseminated with life energy from the stars, which is our star, the Sun. But well, you know, also aligned to other particular stars depending on the dolmen or the many are.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Annie Williams, discussing her new book, Guardian of the Dragon Path The Megaliths of Ancient Spain. Will be right back.
Speaker 4: Morning has broken a windows are open. I want to feel the window through my hair.
Speaker 1: Which way do I follow?
Speaker 4: What happens to my bon do? And hope you can guide the way. Sometimes I give up to wanna be on my home, even in the darkest times. You give me.
Speaker 1: This week we're featuring a new author, Annie Williams, author of Guardians of the Dragon Path. This is a fascinating book, really really well written and detailed, and I have photographs that I will post of these various sits on the Facebook page. Go to face book or to Earthly Agents and take a look at them. They're on the group of the International site. Also you'll find them on the Instagram page, so check that out as well. Can you give us your impression of some of the energetics of these places. We mentioned this one dolman, this massive dolmen do you, as a sensitive person, feel just like a low buzz in your body. Do you feel reaching a certain area? Is there something about the energy patterns that you find that are unique.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, definitely with this Doleman and with others as well. With this Dolman, I'm more claire audient. I don't use my body as much. I feel thanks to my body, but more I hear frequencies, and that's kind of my job. So when I go into a place, I listen and then I'll hear a frequency. And on one occasion, I was in the Dolmen, just following winter solstice, and I listened for the tone, and I had a small harp and I started playing the tone and then the perfect fifth above it the harmonic, and I created a song while I was in the Dolmen. And that day I got back to my hotel and there was an announcement from spaceweather dot com get their emails when anything interesting happens in the celestial realm, and they said a pure musical tone came into the northern axis and again this Dolman is aligned to the northern axis. That afternoon and so I contacted the scientists that measured the frequency, and he said the frequency was really unusual. They don't usually measure exact frequency. He's coming into the northern axis, but they were able to discern that it lasted hours and hours and it moved through the earth as well as the atmosphere.
Speaker 1: Jesus, and you pressed a big button there.
Speaker 2: And so I contacted the scientist of course, and I said, hey, what was the frequency? And it gave me a figure that was about one hundred digits long and I had to keep reducing it to get it into the hearing range. And it was the same frequency that I heard and that I was playing in the Dolmen.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So that's when I mean when I say it's my job, it's like something I came here to do. I'm not special. Anybody can do this, but you know, it's important to find the frequencies of these sites and then sing back to them, and we not only create a connection, but we can help the site, you know, regain its energy. It's just like what we do in human healing. We get give frequencies so that people can can recover from certain illnesses or or belief systems.
Speaker 1: Even so there, and I believe this as well, there is a cosmological connection between these stone megalithic sites and the frequencies of the cosmos.
Speaker 2: And absolutely so.
Speaker 1: So what you're suggesting is that you can actually turn them on and uh through through a little bit of music or humming or singing or whatever. What would you say is that you're kind of you kind of give us a sense of it. You you triple, you turn it on and then you wait to receive data. Would you say, or is it more like you just kind of naturally intuitively work it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm more an intuitive and I'm not really trying to download information necessarily. I mean, if I hear something or I get something, I make a note of it always. And but I'm I'm I think my job and my work is more about connecting with sites, learning you know, what they might represent, and working with them with sound to help increase the energy field because you know, a lot of them were as we said, we're set in place to fix energy to create fertility in the region, and they can create a radiant zone for miles around, and a lot of the sites have gone to sleep or are shut down if they're not worked with. I mean, ancient people were working with these sites, so if we can work with them again, you know, not going in with our own idea necessarily, but listening and getting guidance what this was, what does? What does the site want? Does need? And then helping to you know, increase the energy field.
Speaker 1: And the benefit to the physical being is that they are having the energy pass through them, which on some level maybe is healing, purifying, whatever. And I guess another question for you would be do you go in with a purpose If you have an issue I need to have more knowledge? Can you help me? I have a physical illness? Can you help me? So forth and so on? How would you? How would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, I think this idea came you know, the ancient sanctuaries would have been used in that way. You know, people it would go to a spring or a stone and ask for help, ask for healing, make their prayers. A lot of times women would go and pray for good birth. And this idea continued much later around fifteen hundred and then into the later Greek Sleppian temples. People went for soul healing, not just physical healing, but you know, help with every kind of issue. And people would go into a dream incubation and ask for help from the deity, you know, and they'd wait till a Scleppius came to them in a dream and told them what to do.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, we've lost that, and it's so nice to hear you talk about it, because you know, ashes to ashes, dust to dust. We are part of the planet and we're vibrating and we're on a certain frequency and it's probably important. And you know, our ancients would go to these places, as you say, and get healing. And what you're bringing up in this book and I'd love to see another book on this is how to turn these things on. So we're walking through a temple and you close your eyes and you maybe hum or have intonation and triggers something. I don't know. I'm just kind of throwing it right.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, you know, the first step is always listening and becoming empty and just listening, and then you know, trusting what we hear and then following through. And if we work with sound, we can we can make a hum or, you know, offer a offer an instrument of flute or whatever. I think that that, you know, we're just waking up to the fact that everything is interconnected, the stars, the earth, our bodies and our psyche is interacting with all of these realities simultaneously. I mean, science knows that that, you know, neutrinos, it's like free energy flying through the galaxies. Neutrinos have almost no mass, so they can move through walls. They moved through the entire Earth constantly. Every second we're getting bombarded by neutrinos. Neutrinos have energy information from the stars, so all of this is available all the time. I think we just haven't thought of asking and listening, and you know a lot of times, and we're so busy in this modern world.
Speaker 1: I also think that this Wi fi world we're in the Internet and everything being in the atmosphere is kind of jamming our senses. Don't you think it can?
Speaker 2: It can? And if you live in a peaceful, quiet you know. I mean even our little tiny village in France has Wi Fi everywhere. So I think we have to consciously work at it, you know, to keep connected. But you know, in acknowledging the stars every night and connecting with the Earth and doing some sort of meditation and some sort of sound work also helps. So yeah, I think there are a lot of ways that we can maintain this connection.
Speaker 1: Let's move into some religious areas. You reference Mary Magdalena a lot. What's the connection there.
Speaker 2: Ah, well, she was very popular in this area, in southern France, across Provence. In fact, a lot of legends speak about her coming in a boat with Lazarus, Martha and a large company of the apostles and in the first century and coming to France, and you know, spreading out from this area. And there are a lot of early church fathers that wrote about the large amount of disciples that spread out in every tradition. So Magdalena became very very popular in southern France and then into Spain. I find that she's even more popular in Catalonia and in Galicia even then in this area. And so I propose a theory in the book and maps that show the travel route that she very well could have come into Iberia. There are legends that two female disciples brought the body of Saint James, James the Great, which is the disciple who came into Spain and was the whole Camino is named for Santiago or Saint James. So there are many legends and stories and some documentation, nothing definite, but there are so many sites dedicated to Mary Magdalene in this area. I discovered just in Catalonia alone, sixty four and sixty four as a magic number. When I found that there were sixty four, I also found from researchers and authors about the Camino de Santiago that there are sixty four stages to the Camino, and we know that sixty four are the Venus cycles. Every eight years Venus makes a pentagram. But eight times eight is the sixty four cycles of Venus that the Mayans and the Babylonians we're tracking. So we have this sixty four theme. It's in the end of the Guardians of the Dragon Path book, the last couple of chapters. This initiation path of the Camino was actually connecting with our genetic coding because we have sixty four codons or genetic possibilities from all of the genes. We have sixty four squares on that chessboard, the game of life, sixty four spots on the ancient game that they played on the Camino, which is called the Game of the Goose. It just goes on and on. So the sixty four churches of Mary Magdalene, I found a great deal of them were lined up on this cross.
Speaker 1: Really wow.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you know, so on the Paris Meridian and then going on the east West document Us as well, and they were a lot of them surrounded by night templar sites. And apparently the templars were guardians of you know, not only guardian pilgrims, but guardians of the feminine traditions that the Church didn't really embrace that much. I mean, the Catholic Church loves Mary, Mother Mary, but they wiped out Mary Magdalene, you know, for two thousand years. So the fact that she's coming back now is really symbolic in this reclaiming of a whole other piece of our history in Christianity, but also for people in general. You know, the role that Mary Magdalene may have played was, as you know, the apostle to the apostles. So she's a big deal. And to the people of northern Spain, she was a really big deal.
Speaker 1: Are there any noted cathedrals too that are dedicated to her?
Speaker 2: Well, many, many, many many. Actually, you have one in the United States in Salt Lake City. It's the largest cathedral dedicated to Magdalen in the US. But here we have many many of course, in Paris, we have La Madelaine, we have Visilee, we have oh, what's it called, some maximums, some bone we have and then we have many monasteries and churches you know, again hundreds and hundreds of those dedicated to her.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Is there a connection between what you would say the Basque people, which we haven't really talked a great deal about, and their possible connection with the fable land of Atlantis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure, but we do know that the Basque language and the Besque people are so ancient we can't even track where they came from, so it's possible. But there is a lot of research. In fact, you may have seen that program on Discovery that James Cameron produced, the director, and he found many sites that are said to be Atlantean structures in southern Spain, and there are places in the in the sea, in the ocean there that that are also perhaps related to ancient Atlantis. There are a lot of sites actually in just near Granada, but toward the toward this the Mediterranean that are said to have been water works that were used by the Atlanteans and fantastic sites. There's one called Olekun. It's a natural hot spring that they channeled the waters for miles and miles across the land into the great cities on the coast. So, you know, we think that these some of these great canal some waterworks are so ancient. I mean, my researcher friend Juan Siez that I mentioned, says that they're eighteen thousand years old. You know, we haven't dated them exactly, but that's what he says.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, that a friend of yours. One. I'm to have to find more information about him as we come to the end of our time. Any are there stone circles in any of these regions where they're similar to Stonehenge or some of the other stone circles around the world that we see that are what you would consider observatories of the cosmos.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think so many of these places where observatories to the cosmos. And when we have stone circles not far from here, just in the northern section of Catalonia near the sea, a double stone circle that's aligned to winter solstice with a man are in the center of the circle that lights up when the winter solstice sunsets. We have so many sites that were aligned to stellar alignments, mainly the sun, but sometimes as I mentioned with Creo Day and Colbertella Dolman aligned to Draco the constellation at the northern axis at the time it was created. So yeah, there are many and we have I think a Spanish stonehenge that was discovered not too long ago. I don't know a lot about it. I haven't been there. The stones aren't as large, but we have structures that are enormous Dolmens in Portugal and southern Spain. I mean they're larger than anything I've seen in England.
Speaker 1: Wow, fantastic. The books called Guardians of the Dragon Path. My guess today has been Annie Williams. This book is available on Amazon. What's your website? Annie, give us your website real quickly so we kind of get a sense of how to contact you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Annie Williams dot com, A and I Williams dot com.
Speaker 1: That's easy enough. As we leave, what would you like the reader to get from your book? I mean, obviously, I don't know of anyone else English writer that has written is extensively about this area as you have. There's probably some European authors and some archaeologists that I've written extensively it, but I'm not familiar with him. But why is this important?
Speaker 2: I think it's just helping us to remember our place in the universe, our placed on the earth, how to work with the various energies and dimensions. In my book, I talk about, you know, working with the our own energy system and breathing techniques and using vowel sounds and mantras, you know, that can put us in touch with not only our own energy system, but the world around us. I think when we use some of these techniques that people use throughout time for ascension, rebirth, awakening, you know, this puts us in a more awakened state so that we can perceive these subtle energies and then start living in a more conscious way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you're you're seeing we're kind of unconscious right now.
Speaker 2: Well most humanity, myself included. You know, we're just we're just waking up, we're just remembering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I I I totally agree with you. Annie. It's been a real pleasure. We're going to have to have you back just to talk about some of these Stone megalists because there's just too much to cover in your book. So thanks for joining me. It was real fun.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I'm so fascinated and awestruck at these dolmen and this whole area that Annie has introduced us to, and I'm going to see if we can get a tour together. I have not been to that part of Spain. I've been to Barcelona years ago. I think I was in college, and this is an area that is unexplored people that I'm hanging out with, and we don't hear from the regulars, you know, we don't hear enough from other people who are looking at megalists. So this is a good opportunity to take it out. I don't see if I can get any to join us. So if you're interested in a tour to this area of Spain, including those islands, the Majorca and Minorca island with fifteen hundred archaeological sites, that's that's amazing. We're gonna see what we can do a one week tour with Cliff. Think about it. If you want to join me. If you'd like to join me, I should say, send me an email. Send it to Earth Ancients to the number for the letter you at gmail dot com. That's that's a flight that's probably twenty hours if you're in California like me, but you know, this is a real fantastic possibility that we can put together. So and I like to see these things up close and personal, and we'll make it as reasonable as possible. So if you're thinking about it, send me an email Earth Ancients for you at gmail dot com. We'll see what we can pull together. I'm gonna have to have her back because this gallery, these gallery photos that she just sent me are phenomenal. I have not seen dolmen of this size and quantity ever. I mean, you can go to Europe and Abeburry England and see clusters, but you don't see this many fifteen hundred. And the other thing is, of course the food. It's probably gonna be excellent. But this is really contemporary. This is really a link to perhaps an earlier civilization. You know, the bask people are very unusual, and we're not sure, they're not sure they're roots. So we'll consider that, we'll consider we'll consider going. Let's go, come on, let's go. Can you imagine a time when each participant of a tour would be handed a measuring device, They walk to a temple or a megalithic, say a dolmen, They turn the device on it has a certain measuring frequency. They put earphones on, they hear a tone, and right there, then and there they decide if they want to interact with it. That's what the future is going to hold. And as Annie was saying, you link by toning, You do a little whistle or you hum, and then you're locked in. You're plugged into that site. That's what the future is. And I think Annie's got something going, you know where she's thinking, Okay, rather than bring a musical instrument, maybe you tone real quickly. And you said it an, I'd like to know more about you standing stone, and all of a sudden you're plugged in. I thought the whole idea. And she brought this up that you intend at one site and it's all linked to one big harmonic harmonic energy highway. So once you introduce yourself to one, then you're automatically invited or in harmony, in resonance with the others. That is something I find fascinating. So so here you go, you got your headset, you're in there, and all of a sudden you're plugging in and you do a short toning. You're locked in, and then it's like, I want to know more about you. I want to know more about myself. I don't feel well. I haven't felt well. Tell me what this is about. And you have, you know, a direct link to the gods, to the vibrational universe. Isn't that fascinating? So there you go, and I think we're almost there. I mean, we do have electronic yeah, e electromagnetic meters that can measure energy, but we need to take it to the next level and pick up on any tones. That's the future. That's the future of my friends. That is what's happening. You can get electrical magnetic frequency devices right now. You can get them as low as one hundred bucks. And you know, I have one. I don't necessarily find it that effective, but perhaps they're going to find tune them. So something to think about. All right, that's it for this program. I want to think. My guest today, Annie Williams committed to us from France or her new book, Guardians of the Dragon Path. You can get it on Amazon, came out a couple of years ago. As always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes us things happened. You guys are rock all right, take care of you well. And we will talk to you next time.