Speaker 1: You have dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: Would let your tako one on one one w Jarr but your freaking idiots all right, Hey remember if you have not done so already, please vote for you say we play it all this week. Each one of you who votes will be automatically qualified each morning to win Halloween Roast tickets with wage War and Pop Evil on some other bands.
Speaker 1: Voting this morning on zz top at the jar R Facebook page three tunes there, pick the one you would like her, your hosts here to playback at nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: One with the most votes will do that, and then we'll randomly pick oney you and give you the Halloween e Roast tickets each morning.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a good show. So get your vote in jr Facebook page. You have about fifteen minutes. The rumor was true.
Speaker 2: Oh these you can't keep anything quite anymore. Not with the internets of the world.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot of late which one's this.
Speaker 2: A representative for seven Up has confirmed that the seven Up Shirley Temple is coming to stores nationwide for a limited time October fifteenth through December thirty. First did they actually have cherries in the can inside of it. No. My first question was, and I put this item on our Facebook page. Hold on a second, don't they already just have cherry seven up? Isn't that pretty much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a Shirley Temple basis.
Speaker 2: I guess you you technically you need grenadine also in it. Yeah, but I always thought the seven up cherry, which is pretty good, by the way, was made a fine uh you know, base for a Shirley tep or a dirty Shirley if you want to add the booze, any of those.
Speaker 1: Uh, any of those, you know, like cherry coke when it was out, and cherry.
Speaker 2: Cherry Coke's always been out.
Speaker 1: I did not a fans just stuff man too sweet that and then cherry. I think they had cherry sprite too, I believe. But anyway, it's not it's not a Shirley temple unless you have the real cherry in there. Now. Also, it's gonna be hard to pour like that, but well then the cherry plugs up the whole.
Speaker 2: It'd still add the cherry and vodka if you want, but the whole thing. If you really want to get traditional here, ginger ale is the base for the Shirley Temple originally, which a lot of people and I'd rather lemon lime type soda for my Shirley Temple, which I get. I totally that's fine as well. I'm looking at the Yeah Jr. Facebook Page you can see it. Didn't know it for me. Did you order Shirley temples as a kid, I think everybody did.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 2: My sisters loved getting those. I don't remember if I ever.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you did.
Speaker 2: My daughter will still now And the kid who ordered milk at dinner, I swear to god, I have the milk. I've always loved milk, chocolate or no regular milk. Still to this day, I drank one glass of milk a day.
Speaker 1: Those are the pain in the butt kids, when you're waiting on them at the glass of milk a day, I drink well, trust me, Pat, when when you ordered that that server is walking back on he's a crap kid, because then okay, normally with the coffee is half and half. So now you have to go and hunt down milk and ask usually the chefs or at Charlie's it was the person back in the either the chef's had some. I know, and then it would also be the salad person that works salad and desserts and they're too busy to get bugged, and meanwhile, you got a little pat.
Speaker 2: Out there milk. I would like to take this opportunity to earnestly apologize to any restaurant workers that I may have had to go to have ordered milk from as a child to put you out like that, I do not, Just so you know, I do not order milk as an adult when I go out.
Speaker 1: That would be kind of childish, I believe.
Speaker 2: So. We've had variations of this story multiple times over the history of this show, the foot fetish stuff.
Speaker 1: We've had it at Walmart parking lots, in the Walmart itself.
Speaker 2: Where's this one? This is in Arizona. This guy, Jesse Johnson, is twenty eight years old charged with voyeurism and disorderly conduct.
Speaker 1: He said he chose very a good opportunity, like a good place fitting was it?
Speaker 2: No? No, he went, You know how these fancy self served car washes are all now open up right that you can drive through, and then they have the amenity state where you can vacuum and you know, just scrub your mats and all that stuff, and he went to one of those. He would pull up and wait for a woman to park, and then he would crawl under unerneath her vehicle while she was vacuuming her car and stare at her feet.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 2: And he was caught doing this at multiple locations, most recently the Superstar car wash in Uh yeah, Arizona. Dude, it's been like a hundred degrees over one hundred degrees for like six months straight. There you're laying on that.
Speaker 1: Hot Oh, he's probably got a mat. This guy's a professional. You said, he's done it several places. He probably has just like you know a little yoga mat that'll roll out and jump on it. Guarantee.
Speaker 2: I have a car washed, Dude.
Speaker 1: I have kind of looked over and go, oh, you almost see her boobs. But I wasn't going there for that. I was going to wash the car. Just that I happened to see. Yeah, you and your buddy Jesse, Huh, ain't my fault. That's the guy Jesse, the foot guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope he hasn't.
Speaker 1: Taking the vacuum and yeah, it's opportunis why not. I mean, if you're in a car wash, leg on the ground hot ground. As you pointed out, you're gonna probably use that vacuum.
Speaker 2: Oh there's a way to get this flat end of this nozzle off here.
Speaker 1: To I think it's circumcas. Those are tough, man, when you when it would get stuck like the seed or something. Somebody said, gotta have ovaltine in my milk. Can't have a plane.
Speaker 2: Thanks more ovaltine, mom.
Speaker 1: Somebody else they've got to get the chalky milk. You're not a real man. If you order a Shirley Temple.
Speaker 2: Well, don't order of that. Child.
Speaker 1: We're talking about when your kids, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be fancy night out the red lobster.
Speaker 1: Somebody said grenadine is a pomegranate juice, not cherry. I know what grenadine is. Shirley Temple's only get a cherry as a decoration. I'm very aware. Tend a bar for a little bit and if somebody ordered milk, they do you realize you're at a bar ordering milk. I'm fine with you getting a soda or club soda with a line in it. You know it's a friends. Think there not going to a drinking issue. If there's anyone who can appreciate this. It's you, Taco Bob. Yes, video footage I'm sharing with you of a this person does a gallon of milk a day. Pat, All right, well you do one, said, I do a gallon. That's well, yeah, Taco will tell you you never get milk at a restaurant, usually out of date. Now I'm not going there, huh said, usually out of date milk. It's left out so it can be hot then cold. Knock good.
Speaker 2: A poo Caano Bob in China, Okay, elaborate. Take a look at the video footage on our Facebook page. You'll see it. Somebody in a hazmat suit there. That's was what I got to draw your attention to. This Close circuit television captured a malfunction of a sewer sewage pipe through a busy area that just erupted like thirty five feet into the air.
Speaker 1: Oh dear lord, and.
Speaker 2: Literally there's several vantage points of this, including from inside one of the affected.
Speaker 1: Vehicles playing it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do you need to.
Speaker 1: Go to the j R our Facebook page and see this?
Speaker 2: How if you keep going away? Do you see from the inside of a car as they're driving?
Speaker 1: So what made it erupt like that? Oh, I see it from the car. Now the Vana's point.
Speaker 2: Gases build up, man, and uh you get oh car God, next thing, you gotta be over at the car. Washington to be some guy staring at your feet while you're three. W j r R, Orlando's rock station,