Speaker 1: It'll be fine, all right.
Speaker 2: Listen, Jake, Travis, Savage Dog and Jared and Aaron. I will take calls Sunday night, so if you're around, we'll call you then, I not Monday.
Speaker 1: If not, I'm sorry. Try to get to everybody, do the best I could.
Speaker 2: J Jason Allis is bestselling author, total expert on the globalist goes right at their own sources. He's got forty five minutes left, and then the War Room Today hosted by the mighty Harrison Smith coming up today right here on the Info Wars Network. And everybody's sick of hearing about hon't were under attack and all the things we survived everything else. So I'm not gonna even tell you what they're trying to do. Next Thursday, we'll just see what happens. But when you go to the all Show, Shore dot Com. I don't own that, so they can't shut that down. That's funding the backup systems and the products are amazing, A huge sale going right now, so please take action, all right, jadayre of Jason Allis, thanks for holding he takes over now.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Alex. It's glad to be back with you.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about the history of political assassinations from the vantage point of the global elite, not just the political assassinations, but the bigger picture in what the overall plan is, again from the vantage point of the books that they write. Of course, one of the key texts that you've heard me talk about, that I heard Alex talk about many years ago is Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown, and that's Tragi and Hope.
Speaker 1: Some years back I did.
Speaker 3: Oh, actually, it's almost a decade on now, so it's a ten year anniversary almost of reading through Tragy and Hope and lecturing through the entire thing in about sixteen hours worth of talks. You find that on my YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: There's a whole playlist on the front of the channel.
Speaker 3: But it's good to go back and review this and tie it into other texts as well. We're going to talk about the clergy Plan, We're going to talk about the banking system that was set up according to quickly and how this actually does tie into high profile political assassinations. And this of course is probably the most important high profile assassination since the late sixties with RFK and then of course JFK and others as well well, and then there's, you know, appendix, books that I think fill in the gap since Tragy and Hope and angle American establishment, like Joan Rotiu's book, which does get into the power structure and the faction of Israel Zionism, all of that, that kind of is left off because Quickly was writing in the midst of the Cold War. This book was printed in the nineteen sixties. But it's a very valuable insight. And every time I talk about this book, I have to always explain I don't because people just are dombin and they don't read books anymore, that I am not saying that it's true because Quickly says it. I am not saying that he's a good man. He is an apologist for the establishment perspective.
Speaker 1: And that's why the books are so valuable.
Speaker 3: Much like when we lecture through David Rockefeller's writings, or when we lecture through A.
Speaker 1: She Welles's books, or Bertrand Russell's books, or.
Speaker 3: Any of the elite Jacques Atali, they all lay out what their plans are, and they don't really have much shame in saying openly what the plan is.
Speaker 1: So let's go.
Speaker 3: Back to the beginning, because Well actually it's start in the middle, because there's an overlooks chapter that quickly talks about describing the banking system and structure that was set up after Bretton Woods after World War One and World War Two, that this same power structure set up. It is a Fiat debt based system and it has a name. It's called the Power Boss system of the Rothschild banking family. In fact, this was the network of banking that was set up, according to Quickly on page five twenty five, throughout Europe, particularly France and the Bank of England that becomes the model for the US failed to Reserve bank.
Speaker 1: And the chief economist behind all this.
Speaker 3: Is a guy you might have heard of named John Maynard Keynes Keynesian economic theory, which is Fabian socialist economic theory. In fact, you may not I've heard of this, but if you look at the party that Kure Starmer is a member of, he's a Fabian socialist. I just sent an interview with the guy in the UK. It's going to come out I think today on x and in some other platforms of a activist kind of in the vein of Tommy Robinson, maybe a little more on the right as we discuss the history of the Fabian society, its members, it's backers, people like Lord Rothchald and others which are mentioned in these texts as essentially funding this soft socialism or this soft communism. So it's communism allied with big capital, and that's the key thing to understand the powery boss system. And he says the whole system of the twentieth century was headed by Baron Edward de Rothchald. The active head, however, was Rene Meyer, manager of the Rothchild Bank. And he goes on to talk about this network. This system had control of news agency Pavas, was a monopolistic news agency in France. He goes on to talk about all the other structures and networks that they had set up and that ultimately this dealt with this Feller reserve Vacht type system. So let's go back then to the beginning of the text, and he talks about how the history of Western civilization, particularly after the classical liberal reformation of the Enlightenment, ended up with a gold standard. And the problem with the gold center is not that gold is itself bad or anything like that. It ended up being the best standard for those times, for that period. Eventually, however, the printing of and the making of gold notes was centralized, and it was centralized not in state power, but ultimately in private power. So although gold was the best possible standard for having a flourishing society for many centuries, and we just recently on my channel lectured through Seiphadinamas's famous book The Bitcoin Standard, most of that book is a critique of Kynesian economics and actually talking about the gold center. Eventually, however, the goald center becomes centralized, and it's centralized in an international ledger system that's modeled around this pariboss system and the Bank for International Settlements system. But quickly begins the book talking about that and that this is how the world is run and controlled by this network.
Speaker 1: And he even.
Speaker 3: Says he even goes so far as to say that if you look at Britain, when Disraeli, for example, captured the Suez Canal, he did that at the behest and at the actions of the Rathchild. He says on page one thirty three, Israeli purchased with Rathchild money the Suez Canal for three million, six and eighty thousand pounds. So are you starting to realize that really the British Empire. I mean, there's definitely factions, that's not all one sided. But as this family gains control and as they work together with their other relatives in the European banking structure, Carol Quigley notes that they really do take power, they really do control these countries, and it's not just them obviously. Eventually there's an alliance between the American industrialist families like the Rockefellers, the Carnegie, the Morgans. They're all allied together. But you might not know, or you might not recall, you might not have read that early on. Quickly says that the danger that they saw at this time was two competing powers, the Austro Hungarian Catholic power and Russia as the Orthodox power, and these two powers need to.
Speaker 1: Be destroyed, and the way to do that was through World War.
Speaker 3: He doesn't outright say that the Lusitania was a false flag on pitch two fifty one, but he hints at it because he says that there was a mysterious a second explosion that sunk the ship.
Speaker 1: And of course this begins US involvement.
Speaker 3: And we also have the assassination, the high profile assassination of got Rilo Prinshup of the Sorbian Black Hand, which was a nationalist secret society intent upon assassinating our Stuke friends fernand And I'm not saying that he was a hero. I'm very much pro serb. A lot of my audience are awesome based serbs. But there can be political machinations and false flag events and these kinds of things that's set off in stoke political violence or political sea change, and usually a high profile assassination is intended to do that. It might not always work in the favor of those trying to set it off, and again I don't exactly know what the real story is. We always know that when there's a big, high profile assassination. Of course, everyone will question it nowadays, which is a good thing because they used to not question these things.
Speaker 1: They just accepted the CIA's creation of.
Speaker 3: Conspiracy theory out of the JFK assassination as a dogma that you must accept. If you dare to question it, you're a bad person. And we know that through the JFK documents that did come out. Much of them were censored and blacked out, of course, but we did see some inklings that through James Jesus Engleton. He was definitely providing a lot of this information and info to Israel. So there is an Israeli involvement without question, especially through the Israeli file. James Jesus Engleton Angleton explicitly is said in the documents to be passing secrets to Israel. There's the Demona program, which was a big part of this. Perhaps JFK seemed to be opposed to that, and so there was a motive there, at least in terms of opposition on the part of Israel to the Kennedys. We don't know if exactly that's why it went down. There were other players of all as well. There's the mafia. There's also the Jewish mafia. There's also Cuban exiles. Many of these networks and figures seem to play a key role at some degree in what happened with JFK. But to go back to the issue of World War One and the banking elites and Gavrielo Princhep and the Black Hand and these secret societies and whatnot. Again, this is par for the course. I'm not I'm not saying that Charlie. I think Charlie Kirk was a righteous man who died for a wicked cause. I was gou be for it for at the hand of wicked people. So I'm not demoting or denigrating the power and the value of it, but I'm noting that in history this happens pretty frequently. And somebody was saying, oh, this is America as a history of Every nation has a history of violence when it comes to political elites, political assassinations. There was just a assassination of the Japanese politician Shinzo Abe not too long ago. There was Ben Azerbuto being assassinated some years back. Political assassinations happen everywhere all over the world. If you read history, and if you read geopolitical history, this is normal in the big picture. Again, I'm not saying it's good, it's terrible, it's a tragedy, but this happens. And the reason I say that is usually when this happens, it is for some bigger power players purpose.
Speaker 1: We don't know exactly who was involved.
Speaker 3: I'm aware of all the data about Charlie Kirk reportedly refusing millions of dollars from Israeli donors and whatnot.
Speaker 1: I'm familiar with all of this.
Speaker 3: We don't know exactly if that's any proof that that's who was involved. It could be. Again we're looking at possible motives. Is there a possible other shooter as possible. But the other thing, if you go back to nine to eleven, a lot of times people get lost in the detail. I'm not saying people can't investigate the detail, but people get lost in the details. And if you're the big picture and who actually had motives, get the PENAC documents. They forget Brazinski's Grand Chess Board, which talked about these types of things ahead of time, and those are I think the big things to keep in mind rather than getting sort of lost in analyzing you know, every little detail, every little AI clip that pops up on Twitter, and you know with AI, it's going to get harder and harder to analyze these events with manipulation of the imagery. So what I can say is that zooming out, we know that there is a power structure in the West. There is an Israeli faction to it. There is a growing technocratic, leftist insane faction.
Speaker 1: So there's these different factions and.
Speaker 3: They're all working towards a similar type of agenda of a one world government with some type of centralized religious and state power that can then dictate.
Speaker 1: Life and death.
Speaker 3: So whether you're a rabbinical minded person who believes that the Talmud teaches that everyone else is cattle and that you should, you know, subjugate them, or whether you're George Bernard Shaw and you believe that the technocratic elite are superior and everybody must come to you, as George Bernard Shaw the socialist, to decide whether or not they get deliver or not. That's actual quote he says, in the technocracy, you will come to us to convince us why we should let you live and whether you are advantageous to the state.
Speaker 1: If you're in nineteen.
Speaker 3: Eighty four, That's who George Orwell is picturing. That's who he's talking about, is people like Shaw and Ingsock is English Fabian socialism. Isn't it interesting that with kir Starmer, with the socialists collapse of the UK that we're seeing, this is actually what Orwell was talking about. He was talking about the very thing happening right now. This is the Alexi Johns Shewn your guest host, Jada I or jas Nelson's not go anywhere.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: What really makes a nutraceutical work? What is a nutraceutical? What is a supplement? Yeah, I mean, let's just talk about power plant for example. So drive is something that everyone, whether they're twelve or whether they're ninety, they.
Speaker 1: Should all take it.
Speaker 4: Power Plant is a little bit more specific. It's good for both men and women. I would say it has a stronger, more pronounced fact factor on the younger side, especially people that are into high intensity exercise. Key ingredient and that is cord aceps, which increases your oxygen carrying capacity, but it also increases ATP and it also helps you make new mitochondria. So imagine taking something like cordiceps found in power plant and then combining it with methyl drive. But oh wait, there's also total male mineral support. In power plant. We've got zinc, which increases lutinizing hormone, which makes you produce more testosterone. But then to counteract the rise in sexualone binding globulin, we include boron in it to increase your free testosterone. That's something that normal formulas don't do. We've got the thing that creates free testosterone in your body in power plant.
Speaker 1: According to studies, that's mainline. You can google it and not all coke to is the same. Right, everyone should take coq ten.
Speaker 4: Listen, and if you're going to take coq ten, you're going to go to some store, some pharmacy, and they're going to try to sell you a bottle with the same amount that's in here.
Speaker 1: For like fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: You get coke ten plus four other ingredients with this and the same amount, same amount.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. We make this stuff for you and for ourselves.
Speaker 4: Everyone at the N four's office is gobbling these supplements left and right.
Speaker 1: That's why I made these is so I could take them. And then you designed it to go with our older methylene blue. Absolutely, that's the key.
Speaker 4: Before any man or woman, young and old, if you're on methylene blue, you gotta take it.
Speaker 2: Everybody loves the formulas, and I've noticed I take both together.
Speaker 1: The energy is totally insane. Each one is very strong on its own.
Speaker 4: Methyl drive is something that every person in the country should take.
Speaker 2: So the bethylene blue is like the engine and gasoline. These products together is ancrosoxide exactly turbo charges.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the alex Jonzoe.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the history of high profile assassinations in the last century, and that the unfortunate event with Charlie Kirk is probably the most high profile ones since the late sixties. And what place do these events play in the bigger picture. I think the intention again, judging by what we do know in regard to this being the trans shooter and all that, as far as we know so far, that seems to back up the idea that the left believes perhaps that this would be a catalyst for kicking off or triggering more radical social violence from their perspective, from their side, and Alex is absolutely right. When you get out in the wild, when you go to political conventions, when you see people out there protesting whatever, you really will encounter these sort of demonically possessed leftists. They do exist. They're out there and they're unhinged. And you know, there's all these groups that we've discussed when we interviewed BX. Even here on the fourth hour of the Augs shown show the seven six for the CAMM groups, the Satanic online trans groups, these networks, these are also real. You even had cash Betel mention these, I think in one of his discussions before Congress. So you know, the FBI is even aware of these things. And again, who exactly is running all these things and provoking these things, It's unclear, but that's definitely a pool from which one could easily draw unstable types of patsies if that is the case. I think back to the World War two events and we have the famous Reichstag event where the Reichstag is burned down and it's blamed on the slow boy, the retarded individual that was supposed to be a communist. I'm not pro communist at all. Again, this whole lecture is against socialism. But again, this is a a very common tactic in politics, not just a false flag, but high profile assassinations are common. Even in the case of you know, Hitler, there was Operation Valkyrie right with the account what was the name Stelfenberg. So this happens all the time again in politics, high profile geopolitical stuff, and it's not difficult to find idealize or indoctrinated, you know, over the ideological individuals who are willing to do these kinds of actions that they think, because they're usually not very smart, they think is going to trigger some kind of world changing events. So that usually it's a person with a kind of delusion that believes that their action will magically change the world or will trigger some you know, see change, some big revolution.
Speaker 1: But as I said, I think that in this case.
Speaker 3: It's actually working more so on the part of waking people up to the reality of how vicious and radicalized the left has become.
Speaker 1: And that was not a wise move.
Speaker 3: If that's that was the intention, was to trigger copycats on the part of the left, that's not going to work. This has definitely made people, I think, awake even more so to how radical the left actually is, and people on our side of things, Alex and others, we've actually been saying, I mean, what people are waking up to, we should have woken up to this ten fifteen years ago. You're talking about people who were willing to not just get you fired or canceled or whatever. But I mean they were hitting people with bike locks at Gavin mcinnis's MAGA stuff ten years ago.
Speaker 1: I mean they were.
Speaker 3: Violent ten years ago. So they're not going to stop being violent. You're not going to reason what demonic possessed people like. They've already surrendered the use of their reason.
Speaker 1: That's why we.
Speaker 3: Talked about last time those who are sons of blial right, they're wicked, worthless persons, as the Old Testament says.
Speaker 1: Now they could still be saved.
Speaker 3: But the more wicked you get, the more vile you get, the less likely you are to repent. And usually it takes some kind of serious type of event for a person that advanced in wickedness to actually repent again. We don't know the ways of grace and so forth. But that's why the death penalty was always there in Western civilization was there was a recognition of the reality of not just evil but excessively evil and vile people. They're a danger to themselves and to society, and that's why there was a much broader use of the death penalty. Again, it's in Romans thirteen. I'm not saying we worship the state. I'm just saying that the death penalty is very clearly elucidated there, and most people don't know that. The Church fathers, and throughout the history of Christian civilization, most Christian countries, nations, kings had the death penalty, especially for vile and heinous actions.
Speaker 1: And it's not just a deterrent, it's.
Speaker 3: Also an inducement that those people will that's the last medicine that that kind of a person could have to induce. Repentance is something that's severe. And that's why again, even if you haven't read the Book of Genesis, I mean, Jesus is the one speaking to Noah, right, Jesus is the god of the Old Testament. Jesus is the one that gave the death penalty to Noah. Maybe you've forgotten Genesis, but if you believe the Book of Genesis, then that's the revelation that we have.
Speaker 1: So it's not antithetical to what Jesus teaches.
Speaker 3: Jesus is the one that taught Paul in Romans thirteen that the state has the right of the sword for Timothy one Paul talks about the state has this authority to.
Speaker 1: Deter evil doers.
Speaker 3: So it's not an orthodox Christian or a historic Christian position to think in these radical, sort of Anabaptist types of views.
Speaker 1: That's what we talked about last time.
Speaker 3: But to get back to the twentieth century, when we look at the survey of the political landscape and the type of world that the elites want to bring in. This mentioned multiple times in the text. This is not a competing story or narrative to what the Zionist vision of the world is. In other words, if we look at what Moses Hes talks about as one of the key founders of modern political Zionism, he talks about the fact that he has this idea that he and others that the free Masonic lodges will be the means by which the world's religions will be brought into a single cult, and this single cult will eventually work at the behest of fostering a single religious center in Jerusalem. So it's almost like the world religions will continue sort of being pseudo religions or covers or fronts, but they'll really be working at the behest of some supra relig and controlling things in Jerusalem. He then goes on to talk about the fact that in his day, this is in the eighteen sixties, he says he's already met with the Rothschilds who intend to eventually purchase the Holy Land and return it to Jewish ownership and Jewish power to bring about the advent.
Speaker 1: Of the Marchiach the Messiah, that is for the Jews.
Speaker 3: So this isn't me, this isn't a anti Semitic conspiracy theorist. This is a very famous book written by Moseses. It's called The Revival of Israel, Rome and Jerusalem. And it was written not after nineteen seventeen the Balfour Decoration, not after nineteen forty eight. It was written in eighteen sixty two. Okay, So it's time to stop being ignorant and stupid and unaware of the actual history and what people themselves write about.
Speaker 1: In fact, he says.
Speaker 3: That the world religion that's coming is a world religion of socialism. He says it's dialectics and the movement of eternal matter. And he says in his mind that Jews will save the world through worshiping the Jewish race and the Jewish dialectical materials to religion. Now, I'm not saying that's the case. He says that the god of this religion is a relativistic, subjectivistic, pantheistic deity. And he says, if you want to understand my theology, it's Hegel and Spinoza. I'm not saying that every Jew believes that, or that every Jewish a is a atheist zionistic Spinosa is Jew. I understand that there's other positions. I'm aware of all that. I'm just pointing out that one of the most important founders of political Zionism himself says that in his book. Now is that antithetical to what I read.
Speaker 1: In the Fabiance?
Speaker 3: Socialists like George Bernard Shaw or Sydney Webb or David Rockefeller himself a almost Fabian socialist. Now it's the same type of ideology.
Speaker 1: There might be a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of a twist over here that oh no, it's going to be Spinoza, Hegel, Karl Marx, dialectical socialist materialism, that is the world religion.
Speaker 1: That we all worship.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's going to be the super state itself.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So, in other words, if you read Brave New World, it's not empathetical to what you just read there. It's essentially the same overall plan. And you know, I've said this forever, So I don't know why people get hung up on, oh, you won't talk about this, you won't talk about that. I mean, we're literally talking about the VIAS system right here. Quickly has entire chapters talking about the bank for a national settlement system is the global Federal Reserve, and that's pages three twenty four and three twenty five in his Magisterial Tragedy. Now maybe you say I don't have time to read these giant, boring books. I don't blame you. That's why I did your homework for you. I actually went and read this extremely boring text. It's not even as boring as other texts. I mean, it's actually readable in a sense, like there's a lot of fascinating history and it so if your a history buff you could make your way through it.
Speaker 1: But I mean it is.
Speaker 3: It's thirteen hundred pages, and no one else has done this, Okay, Now, shout out.
Speaker 1: To Richard Grove.
Speaker 3: I mean, he talks about the book a lot, so he's probably the closest to what we do in terms of this.
Speaker 1: Type of approach.
Speaker 3: But there's literally no one else out there has lectured through this text in all thirteen hundred pages. I went, I did it for you ten years ago. Almost nobody out there has actually listened to those lectures, at least as far as I could tell. I know, Alex was way earlier than me in terms of being familiar with this stuff, but this book literally tells you everything. I mean, the entire twentieth century from the vantage point of the global elite. It tells you all of it, and when you see it from their perspective, you begin to say, oh, now I understand, and why there is a pirate Boss Rothschild system.
Speaker 1: That is the banking system of the whole world.
Speaker 3: That's the bis ft, a reserve for the whole Oh, I understand why the New Deal was a socialist fabian attack on America. That wasn't FDR being a good guy saving everybody. Was actually a banker scam. The New Deal is a banker scamp pages five thirty four and five thirty five. Now, again, Quigley is not a good man. He's a defender of this. He says, this is the best hope that we have to end world wars. Is global democratic monopoly capitalism is essentially what he says.
Speaker 1: But I want to take issue again.
Speaker 3: I know Alex is a big proponent of being a classical liberal, but quickly does say that classical liberalism was essentially the economic theory of the banking elite. That is the perspective that they had at that time, and that's what allowed for the gold Stander, which was good for that time. But once the elite concentrate all the control of the gold and they print the gold notes. Just going back to a gold center is not going to do. If the Queen of England and Lord Rothshaw controlled the gold.
Speaker 1: Then what's the point of a gold center.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not the hard to figure out, right, But in principle, yes, the gold standard was way better than the other stuff. That's what we saw in the Seipho Deine book that we lectured through. But now we're talking about a global system of a dollar backed gold, a gold backed dollar that then removes itself from gold in nineteen seventy one, and now it becomes FIA, and now we're in this disaster of money printing, black hole, spiraling debt which can't be solved. Even Elon in a recent clip admitted that if you understand that we can't even pay the interest on this debt, and by the way, who's it too. What's to the people I'm talking about is to the international private banking elite. That's where all the debt is owed. It can never be paid back. And what happens is there's a boom bus cycle. And quickly talks about this boom bus cycle in the FDR chapters, and he says that the purpose of the boom bus cycle he kind of hints it this. He doesn't explicitly say, but it says basically, it seems to be to put the future generations into debt. So you have a boom that happens, there's a bubble, the bubble pops, there's a massive amount of debt that can't be paid, and then the banking league come in and say, we will bail you out this decade, but you're going to owe us a giant bunch of debt in the next decade. So it's putting the future generations into debt in a seemingly structured boom bus cycle. How controlled it is is up for debate, But it seems like they already figured out a long time ago that you could gain the boom bus cycle system and not just benefit from it in a monetary way because they print them money.
Speaker 1: They don't need the Fiat dollars.
Speaker 3: The Fiat dollars are a tool to gain actual assets.
Speaker 1: So laise fair.
Speaker 3: Liberal economic theory, according to Quigley, was the older strategy of the power elite, the banking elite that has now caved to what he talks about on pages five to fifty and five to fifty one the third wave system. Now again, he was writing this back decades ago, and he was the mentor to Bill Clinton. And Bill Clinton and Tony Blair had a third wave view of combining capitalism with socialism out of the dialectic perhaps even of the Cold War. What's the dialectical synthesis that we can get out of Eastern communism and Western capitalism. Oh well, it turns out page five fifty two to fifty three, it's large scale state technocracy for every state.
Speaker 1: China is a perfect example of this. Right, and then the.
Speaker 3: Ends that chapter, I'm saying, well, what's the key issue that the global technocratic government will have to deal with? Page five fifty four to fifty five over population. So again, don't be stupid. I'm not saying quickly, is a good person exposing the conspiracy?
Speaker 1: No, he's a defender of this. Is he's Bill Clinton's mentor.
Speaker 3: Uh So, when we talk about the liberal world order, he says, the liberal world order, Neoliberalism is an economic theory. It's neoliberal is economics. That is Laise Fair, classical, that is classical liberalism, rejecting the classical Christian worldview of firewalls, nation states, boundaries, and even things like tariffs. Tariffs were an old strategy that even the kings used to do to keep from cheap labor coming in and destroying the people in your kingdom because they can price gouge and do the labor for much cheaper because they were very poor, they would do it for half price. And so the cobbler who charges two gold coins right would be put out of business because the Asian cobbler who comes in does it for one gold coin.
Speaker 1: It's right.
Speaker 3: So having immigration control and having tariffs and blocks on these kinds that was to protect the people. Liiz fair liberal economic theory which comes out of people like Locke and Ricardo and Adam Smith and all these kinds of characters. And I'm not saying that they're wrong in every point that they had, but part of the problem was that they are part of the revolutionary ethos, and quickly explicitly says the French Revolution was funded by Protestant and Jewish banking elites.
Speaker 1: Why why would they fund this?
Speaker 3: Because they wanted to remove the existing power structure of thrown and altar, particularly in the in this case France, the French Revolutions funded by Protestants, Swiss and Jewish banking houses to change the landscape of France to what to the French revolutionary atheistic, secular government, removing God from society.
Speaker 1: Again, I've had multiple grade.
Speaker 3: Classes on French Revolution taught by guys who actually weren't even liberal. I had the one conservative professor had was teaching French revolutionary grad and undergrad classes, and so we went really deep into the way, deeper than I ever even wanted to go into the history of the French Revolution. And you have a right wing and left ring of the French revolutionary provisional government, the Jacobins and the Grondins. The Grondins were also revolutionary, and I'm not saying that they weren't good in some aspects. The Founding Fathers very much influenced by the Girondins. A lot of good things, a lot of good principles. But there is still this free Masonic Enlightenment deistic idea coming out of the Enlightenment, coming out of the scientific Revolution, that you can have world governance that's positive and will work through free trade and economic liberalism.
Speaker 1: And I don't think that makes any sense. So that's my main critique.
Speaker 3: If you read, for example, in Manual CONTs Enlightenment essay on free trade and global government, he says, oh, if we just have everybody having free exchange, then we won't have world wars anymore. It's just so naive, as if world wars are just all about economic theory and not about human avarice and wickedness. It's a false analysis, it's a false anthropology. It doesn't take into account that, well, human beings don't just act on the basis of economic choices. They also act on the basis of irrational evil motivations and decisions.
Speaker 1: Right, So, Enlightenment.
Speaker 3: Economic and anthropological theory is based on man not being fallen. It's based on a Pelagian view of man as a interchangeable economic unit that is a blank slate. Well guess what, Ever, since the last one hundred years or so of genetic theory and a lot of prominent famous geneticists, we know now that the Enlightenment theory that man's.
Speaker 1: A tabula ross is false.
Speaker 3: You are actually imprinted with characteristics from your parents and from genetic ancestor memories. Well, that means then that you're not a blank slate when you're born, and that means that you don't just imprint on people the external stimuli. They actually have an internal component to them that's already part of them. So the Enlightenment anthropology is just not true. Even the Darwinian people who I disagree with, have shown and don't believe this Enlightenment tabula ross of you anymore. Otherwise, I mean, they didn't have genetics back then. That's the point. So if genetics is true, then we know that the Enlightenment tabular rossoview is false. Well, guess what the Enlightenment tabular rosso view is? What underlies all of the Enlightenment theorists about world government and economics, And yes, they believed in world government. Emmanuel Kant has an entire essay on world government the New World Order, which he says will be a utopian, free exchange, free trade world order. Von Hayek and the appendix to Rhad to Serfdim says the exact same thing. He says, we'll have world government and an international world policing body to worship free trade.
Speaker 1: Basically, I mean I'm joking, which is worship.
Speaker 3: He says that we'll get world peace through this is just so naive, and it's just so silly to think that, especially after we see all of these demonic Antifa people.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the end.
Speaker 3: Result of a century centuries of Enlightenment. Liberalism is just classical liberalism leads you to nihilism because there's nothing to ground it in other than what natural law, natural rights, natural ethics. Well, when you look at nature, you see predators in prey. So without the theological basis, it's just power struggles. It's just Nietzschean dominance. It's just predator and pray. If it's just predator and pray, then there's nothing wrong with what the insane Antifa people do. Or there is a God, there is truth, there is a church, there is a right and wrong, and we're not born as Enlightenment tabula rosso blank slates. We have souls. So you understand that, like right right from the outset, if you believe in the fall and that man fel, that's going to affect the rest of your anthropology. You're not going to have unrealistic expectations about Oh well, I guess if we can just like there was a rapper who you know, was strangling a white girl on one of his rap videos in Europe, and it was a symbolic a doll that they're supposed to be looking like a realistic white girl doll.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, well, did he not read the federalist papers?
Speaker 3: I mean, do we not accurately instruct him in the nuances of Jeffersonian theory like constitutional law? Like did he not take enough constitutional law classes? Or are some people just savages? Some people are just acting out of demonic, savage, instinctual behavior. And you're probably not going to convince all the world to accept constitutional democratic republics. You're probably not going to get people in Pakistan and Afghanistan to accept totally quality the sexes and women's rights. It's probably not going to happen. It's unrealistic. But the enlightenment attitude of everybody has the same nature because we're all men, yeah, but we're not all created equal. So even in the in the you know, Founding Documents, which is all coming out of John Locke, by the way, men are not created they're equal before the law, but they're not onto logically and physically equal, So it's not true. Well, where did that come from? It comes from John Locke? Where John locket it. Well, he's an Enlightenment philosophy. Believe in the tabula rossa blank slate. We're all just these pieces of putty and we're molded by external similar That is the Enlightenment perspective.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what genetics has has proven that?
Speaker 3: So why are we still arguing and promoting theories of anthropology that are like two hundred years old, three hundred years old, that are outdated and false. We're in a post genetics world where we know that that's not true. Now, I'm not saying that we need to have eugenics and the eugenics super state regime. I'm not saying, and I'm saying, well, we need is Christianity. We need traditional classical orthodox Christianity. It's the only thing that has the provisions, the stipulations, the sacraments, the philosophy of church and state, the ethics, the rule of law. All those things come out of Christian tradition. And you're not going to find it in pagan philosophers and Cristicism and Zionism and Talmudism and atheism and socialism and all the isms are not going to give you what we've already had and experienced and built in the last two thousand years in the West and in Orthodox civilization byzanthiem Et Center. This says the Alex Johnschewmer guests Jay Diary. You follow me on YouTube, Twitter and everywhere else. Go to the Enforce store and get those products the out shown store and I will see you later.
Speaker 1: Look when you realize how fake it all is.
Speaker 5: The football, the basketball, the Lady Ga guy, the Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: You know who gives you these carbon tax messages.
Speaker 5: They tell your kids they got to love Justin Biebler, and then Biebler says, and in your guns, pass the Cybersecurity Act.
Speaker 1: And you know of the police state's good.
Speaker 6: And then your children are turning to mindless vassals who now they look up to some twit instead of looking up to Thomas Jefferson or or looking up to Nicola Tesla or looking up to Magellan.
Speaker 5: I mean, kids, he's circumnavigated with one ship the entire planet.
Speaker 1: He was killed by wild.
Speaker 5: Natos before and they got back to Portugal, and when they got back there was only like eleven people alive of the two hundred and something crude and the entire ship.
Speaker 1: Was rotting down to the water line.
Speaker 5: That's destiny, that's will, that's striving, that's being a trailblazer and explore, going into space, mathematics, quantum mechanics.
Speaker 1: We secrets on a universe.
Speaker 3: It's all there.
Speaker 1: Life is Fiery with its beauty.
Speaker 5: It's incredible detail.
Speaker 2: Today is the one year anniversary of the auction store dot Com. Took six months to set it up, but we are launching Life is Fiery with its Beauty. That's saying I said many years ago. One year anniversary fundraisers saled, and we are doing really good in court, big victory. You're going to see a bunch of stuff in the news very very soon. I'll just leave it at that. Involving the boj and what they've done to us, I'll stop right there. In celebration of the Allo show store dot Com officially becoming open for business for a year, we are launching the Life is Fire with its Beauty one year anniversary fundraise your sale for this week only, all shirts and hats are just twenty five dollars. They cost like fifteen a pieces of such equality instead of the regular thirty five plus.
Speaker 1: We're giving everyone a free.
Speaker 2: Eleven dollars to spend on the store this week only with no code required on all orders above seventy five just to check out, eleven dollars comes off the price and it doesn't stop there. All orders of Ultimate Burn or fifty percent off an amazing natural fat burning private level of the top seller, So sorry, top coming it Totally works certified twty percent off. To celebrate the fire of liberty burning within the heart of every Info warrior, go now to the Alex showstore dot com and take advantage of the incredible fundraiser sale now for incredible discounts on all of our merch including the new Holy Wars line of Light is Fire with its beauty. It's all based on the Crusades, which were a defense to over one hundred Islamic attacks on Europe. If you don't go now, you won't be able to use the free eleven dollars we are offering this week only, and you may miss out on the Old Burn, which is about to sell out. Life was Fire with this beauty one year anniversary fundraiser sale to tails all hats and shirts site wide or just twenty five dollars and a thirty five get a eleven dollars to use anywhere on the site, no code needed for all orders above seventy five. Get additional fifty percent off on all one time orders of Ultimate Burn, and there's a bunch of other fifty percent off on methylene blue and so much more. Remember every dollar you spend the alshow short dot com is a round in the heart. Information Wise peacefully of the new World Order. Satanic globalist cabal be the reason we will always be on the air while you still have a chance to save free speech, humanity itself. We've really gotten traction against the globalists. We're having major victories, but we've got to go over the top. Here. I am in state court today, federal court next week. We're deposing these people. I met with the just Department last week. Major stuff you will see within days on the quick side, within a week on the long side. You want action, you want it's happening. We could only stand in the fight because of you, So I salute you. You are the spirit of seventeen seventy six. You are the answer to the nineteen eighty four tyranny. You are the resistance. The answer to nineteen eighty four is seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 1: And I salute you all for your support.
Speaker 2: You're worried about your prayer, and I salute this crew, the best crew ever.
Speaker 1: They are so amazing, So keep them in the.
Speaker 2: Fight as well. Go now to the Allow show store dot com. Be the reason we always stay on the air.
Speaker 3: It's hard to say exactly what's going on in this it's just too early to figure out exactly what's going on. But it's not wrong or bad to consider all the possibilities in different different theories and different possibilities.
Speaker 1: So that's all I could say on that.
Speaker 3: But it does bear a lot of similarities to things like Gladiol that did include high profile assassinations, mass public shootings, terror campaigns. Bolognia bombing is an example, so it's.
Speaker 1: Not really an issue. Well, but that was right wing stuff.
Speaker 3: The point is that that's a techn that's a strategy, that's a structure of terror that can be used, and we see that, for example with al Qaeda, the techniques that al Qaeda and its proxies another place is Isis, et cetera. The techniques and strategy that they've done. They're not just similar to Hassan Albana, even though he was a Shiite from a thousand years ago. They're very similar to the structure of things like Gladio, and in fact, some of the Gladio people the train, for example, Gladio cells and people in Turkey. They were then flown to train people in al Qaeda or in the KLA, the same entities that would train the KLA in Serbia, the same entities working with and training the Mujahadin, and as people from the CIA, people from the US military Pentagon. I'm not saying that that means that that's who did this. We don't know, but it just seems to be typically the case when you study high profile assassinations, especially the jfk assassination, right, we do get indicators of.
Speaker 1: Bigger players involved.
Speaker 3: To go back to this issue of the state in a just state, I was reflecting on the principles that most Christian states had in place, and I want to be very clear, I'm not calling for an immediate Christian state. I don't think that's realistic, and again, it wouldn't work with thirty thousand different churches, sects, groups, and denominations all trying to have a Christian state. Historically, the only Christian states that have really lasted and flourished were Orthodox Catholic states of some fashion, even the Protestant states. Originally the German princes were the ones that supported, for example, Martin Luther. Lot of Martin Luther's success, at least in terms of numbers, was really responsible. The responsible party wasn't Luther's ideas so much as the German princes that supported him and didn't like the pope. So there was a lot of geopolitical motivations behind even Luther's reformation.
Speaker 1: And you'll notice that the Protestant.
Speaker 3: States didn't last very long, right, It was only a few maybe a few hundred years before they collapsed to liberalism and to secularism and to the Masonic revolutions.
Speaker 1: And they were absolutely Masonic. Made a mistike about it.
Speaker 3: All the revolutions to get rid of thrown an altar were free Masonic across the board.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't think you.
Speaker 3: Can have a just society without some basic Christian principles. It's not the job of an Orthodoxtrician or of the church to start with's trying to convert the state and make some sort of top down political thing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't think we're going to get a Byzantine emperor next year.
Speaker 1: If we can convert jd Vance. That's kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Rather, what happens is if you look at the Roman Empire as an example, let's talk about three undred years to convert the Roman Empire before we began to see the emergence of Christian kings, states and rulers. That's possible. We don't know where history is going. It might be the end of the world. We don't know, but we do have a duty to try to speak to all areas of life in the way that it should be governed. And the teaching of traditional Christianity, even if you're a Roman Catholic, even if you're a Latin Roman Catholic, has always been that there needs to be a Christian principled state.
Speaker 1: That's just the facts.
Speaker 3: So you can hate that, you can disagree with that, you can believe whatever you want. But what I'm trying to explain is that if you don't believe that, then what you get is you don't get a Protestant state, you get a secular state. And the secular state ends up being the God state. The government bears Alex Jones, who has the largest audience in the country, bigger than any of the networks the biggest megaphone in the country. A Deep State hates Alex Jones with a vengeance.
Speaker 1: Alex Jones is the most extraordinary person I've ever met.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the fourth hour of the Alex Jones from your guest host and Jay Dyer of Jay's Analysis. I've been reflecting quite a bit on the events of the last week, as I'm sure everybody is, and really trying to put it in the big picture.
Speaker 1: Not many people are giving the big picture, so that's what I'd like to do.
Speaker 3: We did this on my YouTube channel the past couple of days, trying to zoom out, and as Harrison noted early on in the show, today, this is probably the most high profile assassination since the late sixties, if we don't count the investigation into the jonestown, and so these types of high profile events are necessary to investigate, but also necessary to place within the bigger picture. Some of the basics that I'm sure everybody's kind of come to the same conclusions about is that this is perhaps a pivot point. This is a change in the direction that I think a lot of people are going to wake up to see the ineptitude of coxservatism and con inc and their inability to deal with and to be up to par with where we actually are in the culture war. We're way past the time of thinking that you're going to educate adiq illegal immigrants on principles of constitutional law and the federalist papers.
Speaker 1: They don't care about that.
Speaker 3: We are essentially being invaded with a kind of foreign force. You could say, then, I'm beginning more and more to think is actually as Alex has known it for many years. I don't I don't doubt that there is a long term plan for the collapsing of the country in a civil war. But we're beginning, I think, to see the architecture of that mechanism of collapse.
Speaker 1: How would they actually do that. It's not just the left, because you need.
Speaker 3: A complicit, emasculated, fake right wing and controlled opposition to really aid in that collapse and that furthering of this invasion force, so to speak. That doesn't mean that everybody involved in being an illegal immigrant as some conscious warrior. We're speaking of generalities here, As somebody noted recently, which I thought was a really perceptive comment.
Speaker 1: Anytime you start to talk about.
Speaker 3: Generalities, there's always some midwa that has to chime in with the exception to the rule, as if that disproves the rule.
Speaker 1: So midwits, that's another big problem.
Speaker 3: In this country is dealing with a massive uneducated population that is essentially being being gradually turned into a giant zombie force. That's the people that you see cheering and likening this too, you know, some sort of revolutionary event that they see as a trigger for perhaps copycat events, and I don't doubt that that's going to happen.
Speaker 1: I do agree with the comment that Vance said.
Speaker 3: I appreciate people beginning to say, hey, it's not really these local ground, organic leftists on the street. This is actually vast inngo, think tank foundation networks. Alex pointed out a few months ago that there's around a million NGOs out there and ninety five percent of them are left wing.
Speaker 1: So this is speaking globally.
Speaker 3: This is the real locus of influence and power, not even the media, not even the politicians that come and go. The real locus of power is the networks of think tanks, inngos and foundations. So I appreciate Vance saying and acknowledging that and pointing out that the left wing ones are going to have to be rooted out, but probably easier said than done. We know that, for example, the Soros Foundation a few years ago, according to New York Times, became the biggest most influential foundation in the world, surpassing even in the Ford Foundation, and I would assume the Rockefeller Foundation as well. So all of these NGOs think tanks, foundations, and yes, I'm well aware that Israel has its own foundations and think tanks and influenced groups.
Speaker 1: I'm very aware of all that.
Speaker 3: They all tend to work together and collude, not necessarily every single one, but many of them in general. And the reason for that is that there are techniques and strategies for taking down nations and empires.
Speaker 1: When I was in the war room.
Speaker 3: The other day with Rob Doo, we had a great discussion about the history of Byzantium in the history of the fall of the Roman Empire. Byzantium is the Roman Empire if you don't know, we think of Old Rome collapsing in four four ten or whatever, to the barbarians, to the vandals.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Alex Johns Show.
Speaker 3: I'm your Guysso Jay diy or Jays analysis you can find me on all the social media's under my name. I was thinking about the course of the nation and the invasion force, weapons of mass migration, techniques and strategies that have been used. That's what we were discussing, and how that ties into the left and so forth, and really trying to get people to pay attention to the fact that it's not the leftists on the ground. Those are sort of foot soldier minions. It really is a network of NGO's think tanks and foundations, and that's really been called out and noticed by a lot of people. But people just seem to always get deflected back into the political sphere. The political sphere matters, it has a degree of power and influence for sure, but the politicians come and go, but nobody knows and pays attentions to pays attention to who's running these think tanks and foundations, although it is becoming more and more known. But how do nations and empires fall? What are the means and the methods that bring them down? A lot of philosophers and geopolitical thinkers and historians have.
Speaker 1: Discussed this for many many years.
Speaker 3: You have all the Old Testament profits, for example, you have people like Osbald Spangler who wrote about the Decline of the West, and he identified certain patterns that matched up with ancient civilizations and empires and the patterns that they also experienced as they went through cycles of growth, flourishing and then peaking and then the death phase. And in many of these situations, the death and collapse phase centered around the surrendering of the power structure to those that were the working class or the slave class in the case of ancient empires, and how those classes eventually, because of the decadence of those in power and those ruling, how they eventually took over.
Speaker 1: And then get a collapse.
Speaker 3: And there's actual strategies, techniques, patterns that are identifiable. Again, we were talking about Rome, same with Byzantium, and it's not just Spangler, even Austrian economic theorists. We just lectured through Seiphodine Almus's book The Bigcoin Standard on my channel the other day, and we noticed that he also picked out certain patterns of collapse.
Speaker 1: And those patterns.
Speaker 3: Include decadence amongst the political class or amongst the culture bearing class, and that decadence then sort of filtering down to the rest of population when you get a wealthy oligarchical elite that promotes degeneracy, leftism, socialism and all that almost out of a kind of a necessity of death spiral that they've adopted when they adopt these.
Speaker 1: Deadly ideologies. I guess we could say, and we're just say the death cult.
Speaker 3: We find that a lot of these parallels existed in ancient empires. Jamie has been reading through some books that deal with the history of Mesopotamian empires, the history of Egypt, these kinds of countries, and what we find these empires, excuse me, what we find is that they would begin to adopt the same types of practices of radical castration and transgender groups.
Speaker 1: Temple prostitutes in fact, had.
Speaker 3: A guild and a cult in many of these ancient empires that operated in exactly the same way, and they could actually be sort of radical, terrorizing factions. If you don't believe it, you can look into this as academic research, not conspiracy research. And I think Jamie will come on and we'll talk about that in the near future. If we look at the Old Testament as another case study, in the historical books, we find a lot of Game of Throne style intrigues of political conspiracies, assassinations, all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: That aren't really new.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean to downplay I think that in many ways, you know, He's Charlie Kirk stood for what was righteous, what was virtue, what was good, and so that death definitely symbolizes an attack on the right and the good by the demonic, and in fact, that's exactly what you see in the historical books when you read the books of the Kings, the books of Samuel, Chronicles, et cetera. What we find is that there's an identification of these people who engage in these kinds of plots against church and state, and I'm speaking of the ancient Israeli church and state. Within the nation of Israel, they're called sons of blil, They're called worthless persons.
Speaker 1: And although it's right that we have an.
Speaker 3: Idea of Christian virtue and mercy and grace, and we definitely hope for and pray for the repentance of people, we can't forget that there's also divine justice. There's also imprecatory prayers all throughout the psalms as well. In the Orthodox Church, it is historically continued to pray and utilize those same prayers. In fact, Russian Orthodox prayer books from about one hundred years ago continued to utilize prayers for the Christian king and the Christian Emperor to have victory against the Islamic hordes. The idea that that's Unchristian is rather a rebuke against today's Kokianity. So if you have a problem with that, the problem isn't the church two hundred, three hundred four or five hundred and six undred, seve hundred eight or nine undred years ago. The problem is with you. Problem is that you have a false idea of what Christianity is. Definitely Christianity is first and foremost the Kingdom of God, which deals with the spiritual life of the Church. I believe that's the Orthodox Church. That's the only existing true church. Doesn't mean that there's not grace for people that aren't aware of that or outside of that, but that's really the only church that exists in the first thousand years, and it's the only church that's going to continue to exist until the end of the world in the same manner, pattern and structure that exists in the first thousand years. If we're identical to that that's a pretty strong argument that we're that church. Now, that doesn't mean we get to be prideful in parisaical, because there's grace for everybody. But when it comes to the notion of the state, many people misunderstand when they hear about something like Christian nationalism. You see people like Doug Wilson talking about Christian nationalism, and a lot of these ideas sound good, but you can't have Christian nationalism without a church. And in the first thousand years of Christianity, every nation state that converted and king that converted or emperor that converted, they weren't a thousand different faiths. They didn't hold their kingdom together with thousands of different sects. They needed a faith that was universal and consistent, but also applicable to the nation state. And behold, if we look at the Council of Nicea, we see bishops from Alexandria, Egypt, we see bishops from Antioch in Syria, we see bishops from Rome coming. So all throughout the imperium, all throughout the nation states, we find national representative churches coming to a universal council at Nicia called by the first Christian Emperor, Saint Constantine. That tradition continues for the next thousand years in Byzantium until Byzantium falls through internal decay and corruption, subversives opening the door to the Muslim hoards, bringing down the borders, and the debasement of the currency through usury and money clipping. These techniques and strategies are pretty ironclad and repeatable for taking down a nation. They do seem to evidence a kind of pattern, but they can also be weaponized as strategies.
Speaker 1: And if you don't know, there's play books on.
Speaker 3: This, even books by people at Army War College, people at Cornell University, the CIA ethnographies, They've written tons and tons of books on these types of techniques and strategies for weakening and taking down nation states.
Speaker 1: And that can be done and is done by most states.
Speaker 3: So false flag terror assassinations, these are not unique to American history. They're pretty much throughout history. And I don't mean to demean this recent event.
Speaker 1: I think this is highly significant. Far from demeaning it. I think it is a.
Speaker 3: Massive change, and I'm not proud or happy that Charlie Kirk was taken down. I think it's horrible, but I do think that the opposition is going to miss They're going to misunderstand what this is going to do. This is going to further sift the wheat from the chaff and put people into harder and harder defined and that's not always a bad thing. You know, we think of Jesus as this sort of hippie person. Jesus said I came to bring a sword. He doesn't mean open political violence. He means to divide households. He says, I will set one member of a household against another. I will set brother against brother, mother against daughter, et cetera. And that's because truth divides. Boundaries are good, they're not bad. The idea that Christianity is some sort of pacifist gay religion is just not true. It is attempted to be co opted and turned into that by the same ingios thing tanks and foundations that have funded everything from the Royal Council churches to the Ecumenist movement to all the open border stuff that we're talking about. Hence, for example, the Soros organizations working hand in hand with Catholic charities. And everybody now knows this. So where is this authentic Christianity. Well, in the Old Testament, as we pointed out, you have church and state, but defined roles. It's not proper for the most part, and the Old sessment, for example, for Saul to start to offer things at the altar. In fact, he's rebuked by Samuel when he does that because it's overstepping the normative boundaries of church and state. Likewise, the priests don't become kings, right. And when we look at the history of religion, especially in the West and its encounter with Eurasia and the East, there's two things that happened in the eleventh century that are pretty fascinating. We get amongst Islam, which was always a political religious ideology, particularly early on in the Quran, it talks about the Quran being the revelation for the Arab people. The idea was that the Jews had the Torah and the Talmud Christians had the Gospels, and early on this was going to be the revelation of that God to the Arab peoples. Eventually this evolved though, as you get later on in the Quran and the stages of the Quran, and that many orians and analysts talk about where we get a more militant, organized war lord type of religion. Eventually, in the eleventh century we get a faction called the Hashashim, the Order of Assassins, founded by Hassan al Sabah, and in the mountains of Persia.
Speaker 1: They were a Shiite sect.
Speaker 3: They sort of set up a an Ismaili state that came to believe that you could really hone and strategize this policy of assassination. Now there's a lot of debate about exactly where they're using hashish, where they mind controlling their people to do these assassinations. There's some fictional legend aspects to this, and there's again some manner of debate about it.
Speaker 1: But what seems to be the case is that this is really.
Speaker 3: The beginning of kind of the study and the inception of modern state terror. And although Hassan was not originally a state, he kind of eventually became his own kind of king. So he developed a sort of state, you could say, And if I remember, he had a few palaces out in the desert, and he kind of set up a stronghold where he could be his own kind of Islamic state, so to speak. After that period in Western civilization right actually right around the same time in the eleventh century in the West, you had an overstepping of this boundary when the papacy in the eleventh century, specifically under the Gregorian Papacy under Dictatus Pope.
Speaker 1: And eventually a few hundred years later.
Speaker 3: With when I'm Sanctum, the papacy says that it is now a geopolitical power that has the right to have standing armies. And really we've never seen this before when a bishop I remember the Church starts to have public war against nation states and standing armies. In fact, in the Canons of Chalcedon, it's actually forbidden for clergy to have a state role. That's because if you look at the symbolism of the Byzantine double headed eagle, it's not Masonic. This is way before there was any Scottish Rite Masonry or free Masonic co opting of those symbols. It's a symbol of church and state with two heads with one body. And that's the Byzantine model that church and state operate in what's called symphonia. That's the idea that you find in the Old Testament between church and state. In the nation state of Israel, there's the priesthood, the Levites, etc. The Iaronic priesthood, and then there's the Royal House of David, and this is a symphonia. They don't overlap. The priest typically is not really supposed to ever be a king, and that's because Christ is the fulfillment of these prophecies, types and symbols. Is the prophet, priest and king comes. Many Evangelicals and many people after the Reformation adopted the idea, more particularly after the Radical Reformation, adopted the idea that God has nothing to do with the state. The state isn't is a secular institution. With people like Roger Williams, the famous Baptist, we get the idea that the state has absolutely nothing to do with God whatsoever. And that's really the beginning of the idea of the separation of God from the state. There's always been a degree of separation of church and state, except for perhaps the Hashashim or classical Islam, Real Islam, or the papacy in the Gregorian period or in the Renaissance period. Right outside of those examples, there's typically been an understanding of a separation of church and state, and they're supposed to work in tandem, and they govern in different ways different spheres.
Speaker 1: Right if you think of man as a body and a soul.
Speaker 3: Well, the state deals with the af fears of the body, the protect of the nation, warfare, et cetera. The Church dealing with the affairs of the soul, the spiritual man, the spiritual side.
Speaker 1: The spiritual is higher.
Speaker 3: In authority when it comes to the ultimate power, but the Church still has a role of speaking to the state, and in fact, classically in Christianity. I know this is going to blow a lot of your minds, but the Church coronated kings. Up until about the seventeen hundreds, everybody in the world was under some kind of king for.
Speaker 1: The most part.
Speaker 3: There's a Italian republic, there's an ancient Roman republic, and a lot of people worship republics, and they worship the idea of Platonism and Plato's ideal republic. But the people that really worship Plato's republic are called communists. Do you know the Soviets were called the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. Republicanism and the Soviet idea all have their origins in Plato. So I'm not trying to knock the American constitution because it has a lot of Christian influence. It has influenced from Roman common law, it has influenced from Christian Church law, canon law, and it has influence from everybody from Machiavelli to ancient Roman writers.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's got a lot of influences, and I'm not knocking it.
Speaker 3: But one of the problems, one of the flaws, is this idea that we're not going to have a specific deity, We're going to have a generic deity.
Speaker 1: And that generic.
Speaker 3: Deity is so inculate and so ambiguous and elastic, that could really be any kind of God you want.
Speaker 1: It could be the deistic deity of the Freemasons. It could be Hell, it could be Satan.
Speaker 3: If you're a Satanist, that's not going to work for a Christian nationalist movement. You've got to have a single type of Christianity. And that might be a hard pill for people to swallow. It might be a hard message, but it's time to look into Christianity. It's time to look at how was Christianity functioning operating for the first thousand years. Wasn't Mormonism, It wasn't Evangelicalism, or wasn't Calvinism, wasn't any of these things. It was Orthodox Christianity, kings and emperor's throne and altar. In the seventeen hundreds, the Free Masonic movements, funded by both Catholic excuse me, by Protestant and Jewish banking power. According to Carol Quigley, funded and fostered a movement to destroy throne and altar throughout Western civilization and throughout much of the world. This was called the French Revolution, and it tried to bring about radical atheism, socialism, communism, Jacobinism, all those things are the same thing. This movement exceeded pretty much succeeded for the next couple centuries to remove most of the world's monarchs and the power of the Church in the social sphere. And we've heard for so long how bad the Church was in the Dark Ages, And did you know that these terms are actually invented by atheists, people like Voltaire, who hated Christianity. He's the one that came up with the idea of the Dark Ages, the idea that the Middle Ages were this dark retrogade time before Hume and Kant and Lock and these enlightenment goblins who themselves are kind of enlightenment, just degenerates, especially David hume, Well, these people decided to enact and bring about a kind of republic democratic, secular ideology based around constitutional principles. And I'm not saying constitutions are bad. I understand magna carta, I understand all that stuff. But the problem is that this doesn't work on the basis of natural rights theory. Once natural rights theory is tossed out, because people begin to realize, well, there's not a specific God. There's really no basis for the natural law, the natural right. So this leads people towards the direction of more and more progressive liberalism and nihilism. While the Sarah from Rose wrote a famous book called Nihilism Roots of the Revolution. In that book, he tracks the phases that revolutionary philosophy goes through. It begins as a kind of enlightenment, universal utopian kind of idea, We're going to change the world through economics and teaching everybody the Federal's papers and making everybody in the world constitutional, democratic republic governments. And of course none of that worked when you try to import that to Afghanistan or Sub Saharan Africa.
Speaker 1: So what's the problem.
Speaker 3: Maybe the problem is the enlightenment ideologies themselves. Doesn't mean everything about the Enlightenment is wrong, but the root assumptions of the Enlightenment might have serious flaws.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately, that might also.
Speaker 3: Mean that there's problems in the American Enlightenment experiment. If America is a confluence of multiple interests, Enlightenment, deists, Episcopalians, Catholics, Protestants, Congregationalists, radical reformers, all of these things go into what we call the ethos of Americanism. Eventually something's going to win out right Enlightenment, atheism and deism or Christian principles. Well, America has not gone in the direction of the Christian principles. In fact, it's been a long continual dissent and slide away from those types of principles into more and more generic freedoms and rights.
Speaker 1: And now freedoms and.
Speaker 3: Rights are supposed to be castrating children. I'm a whatever I want to.
Speaker 1: Say, I am. That's how far we've come.
Speaker 3: But nobody, ever, except for myself, other people on the internet, Andrew Wilson and others, are beginning to People don't think about critiquing the idea of rights themselves. What are these rights?
Speaker 1: Where are they? Are they under a microscope.
Speaker 3: Are they as scientifically studied thing if you have the attitude of empiricism and scientism.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as rights. They don't exist. They either are.
Speaker 3: Made up, there are social conventions, or they are given to you, afforded to you by the state, and thus they can be removed by the state. So the scary thing that the left doesn't want to realize is maybe all of these principles require a transcendental foundation, namely a God. And if that's the case, then all of that worldview collapses. And as we move into the sort of postmodern America where the Enlightenment narratives are collapsing, the World War two narratives and stories are collapsing. Everything we've been told the last the twentieth century as a whole, It's narrative is collapsing because it tried to blend basic principles of the Ten Commandments or natural law or whatever you want to call it with Enlightenment atheism and oil and water don't mix. Eventually, one of these ideas, one of these world views, is going to come to fruition and to dominate. And since that Enlightenment idea had already assumed and presupposed that the church should be severed from any relationship with the state and society as a whole, that we're going to have a secular state somehow based on natural law. It's only inevitable that atheism would win out eventually. And after atheism wins out, as Father Seff from Rose says, you move from the paradigm of utopian enlightenment principles to nihilism. Eventually, nihilism and postmodernism are the end result.
Speaker 1: And everything is irony.
Speaker 3: Everything is ship posting, Everything is trolling, including your whole life, including even the actions of targeted assassinations and school shootings by the last seven or eight trans shooters.
Speaker 1: This is the Alex Jones show. Don't go Anywhere and we goes host Jadier of Jasonalysis.
Speaker 2: Go to the olives shown store dot com and experience these It's like ultramethylene blue.
Speaker 1: It will change your life.
Speaker 2: It will be so empowering for you, and then you'll be hooked and keep buying it so we can stay on the air and expand, which is my plan.
Speaker 1: In the face of all these globals attacks.
Speaker 2: So I'm pronouncing this On Tuesday, September ninth, We're only running this till next Tuesday. It is a giant, multifaceted sale. Ultra Methylene blue the best medical grade quality out there. The raver views are insane. Such good energy, such clarity, such focus, no letdown. Fifty percent off. Same thing for the Shilogy, the Irish Semas, the Detox super Empowering System for your cardiovascular system, Ultimate life Force. Everybody should be taking us. It's the best formula out there, made from the two top best selling formulas fuse together.
Speaker 1: You need it. It is amazing. Just hit it.
Speaker 2: Know you're supporting the broadcast so you can't lose, and then you'll be pleasantly invigorated, not surprised. I don't bs when you get great benefits, but when you really feel quick and see the assets is Golds by the name Lube. There's also another big sale going until next Tuesday. That's the get free ten dollars Ultimate Fundraiser Sale. When you spend seventy five dollars or more at checkout, ten dollars is taken off. So if you spend seventy five dollars when you check out at sixty five, on top of all the discounts, twenty five percent off store wide, the widest selection of Patriot apparel. Wanted an adventure to wear it. The ball caps, a T shirts, all of it. That's twenty five percent off, and then ten dollars off at check out. On top of that, the Alix Shown store dot com. The Alix shown store dot com, the coordinates to keep this broadcast on the air. I don't own it, so they shut down.
Speaker 1: M four wars.
Speaker 2: That's our sponsor with the Alitions network and what comes after. So we need the funds, their incredible products. The only you fail it's not taking action.
Speaker 7: Take action now, d awesome store dot com.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the fourth hour of the Auction Shown Strummer guest host jaydy Er Jase.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking about history. We're talking about Western civilization.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the development of Enlightenment, secularism and the end result of the postmodernism in the nihilism that would come when we severed ourselves from historic Christianity, and that includes the state. There's a famous Russian philosopher and statesman named Pabinatziav and he wrote a book about the role of church and state. And he was writing right around the time of the assassination of the Czar by the Bolsheviks, and he pointed out that the message that is always given by people who want the eradication of any relationship of church and state, or any anything for God to do with society in general, is that it's based around freedom. However, what ends up happening isn't that you actually get freedom. You actually get the state becoming a new de facto church. The state then becomes the determiner and the arbiter of life and death. The state decides all these key issues without any firewalls or checks or any other competing firewalls or division of power.
Speaker 1: So to speak.
Speaker 3: Right, and I think the idea behind the American government structure was, of course divisions of power in as many ways as possible, and I definitely believe in that kind of decentralization to a degree. Well, the problem is that in the radical religion of equalitarianism and egalitarianism that has been adopted today, it assumes that everybody is an interchangeable economic unit. If you watch the Sam Hyde Show, the first episode, Dear Elon was dealing with that. I contributed to that one and the most recent one. As you guys have been seeing the clips today also speaks to this, with this idea that everybody can just be kind of integrated into some you know, global blob of the same culture, the same religion, the same whatever, without retaining their unique distinctive qualities or recognizing disparities.
Speaker 1: It's not wrong or you're not.
Speaker 3: Bad for recognizing things that are real and they're factual. I went to Jamestown a few weeks ago after speaking in DC at an event at the Ludwell Conference, and I'd never been to the museum and visited the you know Jamestown before, and if I recall, it is a Rockefeller funded big complex, so I'm not surprised at all the woke stuff.
Speaker 1: But the majority of.
Speaker 3: The exhibit of the museum is actually really a testament to the worship of new gods of civic equality and blackness, which has really nothing to do with people fleeing from England to try to create the Jamestown colony. It's just weird. There was a whole apologetic of the place was anti colonialism. But if you really study history, and I have a history degree, you'll notice actually from a libtard college, I was taught history by the most ridiculous libs. It actually made me, helped make me not live to study history and understand that we have the idea that Christian nations and empires were evil. Well, they were not near as evil as everything else going on. And Christianity helped to try to temper and to change civilization and brought a lot of actually civilizing elements to many, many degenerate cultures. For example, Aztecs, Mayans and others sacrificing tens of thousands of people on high holy days. I think Catholicism, at the least Spanish Catholicism in those centuries, maybe not Catholicism now, but Spanish Catholicism and back in those centuries was way better than that kind of hideous demonic practice. And now people are wanting to return to some kind of hideous demonic type of practice like that.
Speaker 1: That's what we see with.
Speaker 3: The outbursts of these physically disgusting people reflecting what's on the inside.
Speaker 1: It's not an.
Speaker 3: Infallible rule that the external reflects the interior, but in many cases and many times it does. For example, one of the vices is gluttony. If you have a problem with gluttony, will that will be shown in the exterior that will be significantly overweight. Please don't be in midwit and try to correct me about how some people have viroid problems.
Speaker 1: I'm aware of that.
Speaker 3: I'm speaking in generality, so you don't need to bring in the exception to the rule to try to sound smart. Intelligent people should be able to speak in generalities without having to qualify and define every single term. Now, if you have a problem with gluttony, then it's probably going to be reflected in the exterior. We've all seen the mugshots of people in these radical leftist groups and they.
Speaker 1: Look like demons, they look like goblins.
Speaker 3: Are you surprised that the exterior is reflecting the interior. We're not gnostics, and so we would absolutely expect that the interior would be reflected in the exterior. Again, it's not infallible. You can have a beautiful person who's very wicked and evil, but in many cases the vices tend to manifest even in a physical and physiognomy type of way. It's not accidental, for example, that many leftists and social revolutionaries in history have been physically ugly, demented and deformed and outcast individuals. I did interview while back with an English historian, doctor Ed Dutton, and maybe he's the English, so I call it.
Speaker 1: I forget the executives degree is.
Speaker 3: But he was pointing out how the history of witchcraft in Europe evidence is a long history of very hideous, ugly women being the witches, who then have a resentment against the rest of society because they are unattractive and as thus they become kind of parasitical on the society and they resent it. There is something to that right that you then see this evidenced, and a lot of the people on the sort of the ground of the left, and even amongst the ranks of the left, there's something about that worldview. Because that person begins to hate humanity, it's very easy for them to then adopt ideologies of anything that would call or kill humanity.
Speaker 1: Thus it becomes amenable to recruit.
Speaker 3: People into a death cult, and it's accurate to call it a death cult. Many of the religions and sex that we've been talking about end up being kinds of death cults that want to end humanity when they reach that nihilism stage of their development. And unfortunately, unfortunately, empires and nations can also develop in that same way. If you read the Proverbs, it talks often about nations that choose justice and righteousness, and nations that choose wickedness and evil, and the end goals and the end states of those peoples and nations. But we have to also take into account that in our era, we don't live in the Middle Ages, we don't live in a period when we can actually expect some immediate Christian state.
Speaker 1: That's why a lot of these movements are ripe.
Speaker 3: They're ripe for honey trapping people and for you know, ideologically misguided young people who oftentimes are the tools and the pawns of revolutionary movements, whether far right or far left.
Speaker 1: They get used, they get dupes.
Speaker 3: They're the patsies that are used in these kinds of operations. And that's probably what's going on in the case of Tyler Robinson, although we don't know all the details yet, but my guess would be that he was some sort of radicalized patsy and some sort of probably seven sixty four Calm Satanist trainee group. Those are the things that we've interviewed BX about here on the al Stones Show. My guess would be that that's probably an element of this, but there might be other individuals or other players, other actors that will probably become clearer over time that benefited from this major political, high profile event.
Speaker 1: Assassination and terror then are.
Speaker 3: Meant to neutralize and they're meant to create fear and see change, sometimes in one direction towards the right, sometimes wraps in the direction of the left. If we look at operations that I've covered, like Gladio extensively, I'm well aware that Gladio was a so called far right or a right wing move against the Soviets. This was the idea that you could have so all throughout Europe that were in place to engage in assassination, black ops, ter bombing, high profile mass shootings, all those things are part of Gladio. In the event of the NKVD or Stalin invading Europe, I don't think it was really plausible that Stalin would or could invade Europe. But regardless, that's the older Gladio networks that still exist in the sense of the strategy and the technique. So what do we see in these types of mass shootings and event Well, we see a lot of Patsy's that are very useful in the case of especially the trans movement, with people who are mentally unstable. That's a kind of a perfect type of person to be put in a position to do that. Now, I'm not even saying that this necessitates that there was some handler. He could have just been easily provoked or agitated himself to do this on his own. I think Alex said a few days ago something that I've been saying for a long time. We don't really need mk ultra mind controled assassins per se. I think for a high profile event, you probably would need some kind of Patsy or some kind of person in that role. But in general, I mean people are becoming mk ultra in mass through the pop culture and through.
Speaker 1: Living every day on the Internet.
Speaker 3: I think the younger you go, the more people have been raised on the Internet with immediate access to the most degenerate stuff right away. If this is the recipe for disaster, I don't know what the answer is exactly on all of these things, but that's I think where we are. That's factual in the case of high profile assassinations and events like this. Again, I interviewed Sammy the Bull, the most famous living hit man probably out there. He was John Gotti's number two. I've known multiple podcasts maybe even eight seven eight podcasts with Sadi the Bull.
Speaker 1: I've talked to him a lot.
Speaker 3: And he made the point that any there will be an event or a hit like this. He said what he would have done to arrange a high profile thing was to have the real people who were the shooters or the killers, and then the dupe or the patsy who thought he was involved in some kind of thing but he was misled and he would take the fall again, the patsy, the dupe.
Speaker 1: I don't know again if.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what happened here, but my guess would be that in a high profile event like this, it's very likely that there would be some larger entity involved. Most high profile assassinations involve other entities. I don't know if Israel is involved, it's definitely possible. Israel does have a long history of high profile political assassinations. Is very well known. They write books raging about it. You can read Victor Strowski's books that talk about these kinds of things by way of deception. But there's other nation states, there's other powers, there's other entities, there's other groups, other cults, all of which could have had a.
Speaker 1: Motive, and even individual lone gunman.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it was a long gun I'm just saying like, we don't know all the details yet. And I've watched and paid attention to mass shootings and mass casualty events and high profile events for all the way back to nine to eleven, and the first thing I've noticed is that everyone rushes to try to construct.
Speaker 1: The story to make it the opponent.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows this all the way back to decades ago, and a lot of times we don't really get a lot of the details until two, three, four weeks later. But unfortunately then it's already moved out of the news cycle. And you know, Prasenski even talked about that that they won't really have to worry about people figuring things out because the way the news cycle works is is so immediate and so constant, and people have, you know, rabbit brain. They don't remember bird brain, they don't remember stuff from two weeks ago. So it's hard to say exactly what's going on in this it's just too early to figure out exactly what's going on.
Speaker 1: But it's not wrong or bad.
Speaker 3: To consider all the possibilities and different different theories and different possibilities. So that's all I could say on that. But it does bear a lot of similarities to things like Gladio that did include high profile assassinations, mass public shootings, terror campaigns. Bolognia bombing is an example. So it's not really an issue. Well, but that was right wing stuff. The point is that that's a technique, that's a strategy, that's a structure of terror that can be used, and we see that, for example with al Qaeda. The techniques that al Qaeda and it's proxies in other places isis, et cetera. The techniques and strategies that they've done, they're not just similar to Hassan al but even though he was a s from a thousand years ago, they're very similar to the structure of things like Gladio. And in fact, some of the Gladio people the train for example, Gladio cells and people in Turkey, they were then flown to train people in al Qaida or in the KLA. The same entities that would train the KLA in Serbia, the same entities working with and training the Mujahadeen, and as people from the CIA, people from the US military, Pentagon. I'm not saying that that means that that's who did this.
Speaker 1: We don't know, but.
Speaker 3: It just seems to be typically the case when you study high profile assassinations, especially the GfK assassination, right, we do get indicators of bigger players involved. To go back to this issue of the state in a just state, I was reflecting on the principles that most Christian states had in place, and I want to be very clear, I'm not calling for an immediate Christian state.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's realistic.
Speaker 3: And again, it wouldn't work with thirty thousand different churches, sects, groups, and denominations all trying to have a Christian state. Historically, the only Christian states that had really lasted and flourished were Orthodox Catholic states of some fashion, even the Protestant states. Originally, the German princes were the ones that supported, for example, Martin Luther, and a lot of Martin Luther's success, at least in terms of numbers, was really responsible.
Speaker 1: The responsible party.
Speaker 3: Wasn't Luther's ideas so much as the German princes that supported him and didn't like the pope. So there was a lot of geopolitical motivations behind even Luther's Reformation. And you'll notice that the Protestant state didn't last very long, right, It was only a few maybe a few hundred years before they collapsed to liberalism and to secularism and to the Masonic revolutions.
Speaker 1: And they were absolutely Masonic. Made a mistick about it.
Speaker 3: All the revolutions to get rid of throne and altar were free Masonic across the board. But speaking of the Christian state, really, I don't think you can have a just society without some basic Christian principles. It's not the job of an Orthodoxtrician or of the church to start what's trying to convert the state and make some sort of top down political thing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't think we're going to get a Byzantine emperor next year if we can convert jd vance, that's kind of ridiculous. Rather, what happens is if you look at the Roman Empire as an example, lets talk about three hundred years to convert the Roman Empire before we began to see the emergence of Christian kings, states and rulers. That's possible. We don't know where history is going. It might be the end of the world. We don't know, but we do have a duty to try to speak to all areas of life in the way that it should be governed. And the teaching of traditional Christianity, even if you're a Roman Catholic, even if you're a Latin Roman Catholic, has always been that there needs to be a Christian principled state.
Speaker 1: That's just the facts.
Speaker 3: So you can hate that, you can disagree with that, you can believe whatever you want.
Speaker 1: But what I'm trying to explain is that if you don't believe that, then what you get is you.
Speaker 3: Don't get a Protestant state, you get a secular state. And the secular state ends up being the god state. In a just society, the death penalty, for example, that is legally exercised with basic Christian principles. For example, if you look at the Code of Justinian, a Christian law text, Codex to Justinian, the laws that Saint Justinian put in place, we're pretty based. They were pretty Christian. But remember that was the name majority Christian society. So we're not going to try to have a political revolution and force Christian laws on the masses of pagan peoples and demonic people that are not going to submit to any Christian laws. But it is correct that the idea that Christianity should have no role in the state or in society in general.
Speaker 1: Is absolutely false.
Speaker 3: That's an Enlightenment presupposition. And anybody that claims that they're Orthodox and believes that that's almost heretical. There are no orthodox Christian Saints that are democrats or Americanists or secularists.
Speaker 1: All of them are monarchists.
Speaker 3: In a just society, the death penalty is largely exercised in a way that is loving. In other words, for very wicked people. It is just for there to be the death penalty because those people they're not just a danger to society, they're a danger to themselves as well.
Speaker 1: And so the death penalty and.
Speaker 3: If you read anybody prior to I don't know, nineteen hundred, they will speak in this way that it's a great deterrent. It's also a great determinent deterrent and a inducement to to repentance. If you know that you are going to die for, you know, raping people, then you're probably not going to.
Speaker 1: Go out and rape people.
Speaker 3: But a society that doesn't have those principles and becomes unjust. You get corrupt and unjust laws, as Ezekiel talks about.
Speaker 1: So there's no.
Speaker 3: Antipathy between justice and love. In fact, you can't have love without boundaries and justice.
Speaker 1: The two go together.
Speaker 3: A father that loves his children chastises them, as says, and doesn't let them do everything they want. That's raising goblins and demons. If you let them do whatever they want. You have to have boundaries. You don't have to be a tyrant, but you've got to have boundaries. And wisdom is the balance there that you can figure out, hopefully in time as you.
Speaker 1: Progress in age and gain some wisdom. But remember there is no.
Speaker 3: Antipathy again between the death penalty and that being exercised against very wicked people. They're not all sins are equal. All sins are sins, but not all sins are crimes, and not all crimes are equal. To murder a million people is far worse than murdering one person. But murder is murder, and killing is not murder. Not all acts of killing aren't murder. Paul and rome Is thirteen teaches very clearly that the emperor, the king, the magistrate has the sword for the exercising of justice as a punishment against evildoers, to deter those types of wicked actions. A sword chops heads off, it puts people to death. And so the state has that role, and the state has a duty to God, even if it doesn't accept it. When Paul wrote that he was writing about a pagan emperor, right about Nero. Nero didn't care about Christ, didn't care about God. In fact, he hated Christ. He is Antichrist in the Book of Revelation, it's Nero. So if Nero is Antichrist, but he still has a duty and is still in a providential role, that doesn't mean that because there's abuse, you get rid of that role. Right, there's abuse. Fathers abuse their roles as fathers and as husbands. Well, I guess we got to get rid of fathers because some of them abuse that role. That's preposterous, This is idiotic. This is the thinking of the left.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So, no, you can't have a functioning, healthy society without some kind of state with some kind of authority to exercise things like the death penalty for certain heinous offenses. And this is how Western civilization functioned. Byzantheum wouldn't have been as successful as it was without its religion, its gold currency, and it's Christian laws. Those things together made for a healthy society. But remember, the state isn't God. We don't put state in politics first. As Orthodox Christians, we put Jesus first. We put the religion first. In fact, I was listening to some of the minor prophets. I was listening to Hagi and zeph and Aiah and other texts from the Old Testament, and God rebukes them for putting politics first. He says, you worry about your wages, and you worry about this and that, and you don't put the house of God first.
Speaker 1: You were lazy about the House of God.
Speaker 3: And so he says, you put your money in your bags, and the bags have holes, and the money runs out, and you can't keep up with the inflation. Think the bags and the money, the bags with holes in the month. That's referring to the devaluate the valuing of the currency. He's saying that you can't keep up with the inflation because of usury, and because the nation is wicked. And why are they wicked? Because they're putting politics first. They trust in kings and princes and sons of men, as the Psalm says, as we listen in every Orthodox liturgy, trust not in princes and sons of men. God first, But the state has a duty to God, and if the state doesn't recognize that duty, then they're out of order with the divinely appointed order. It's not our job to go after them or try to get rid of them. We're not political revolutionaries. But we remind them of the duty that they have, and if they go out of that duty, then that's on their conscience and they're going to have to deal with that and the resurrection at the judgment. So that's my thoughts for today, and hopefully that resonates with some of you. Hopefully you think about what I'm saying and don't just react to what I'm saying. Take a look at some of the books. You can go to Jay's Analysis and get my books in the shop.
Speaker 1: Well, join our regularly scheduled program after these messages. Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: We are winning in court, we're defeating the democrats, we're defeating their law firms.
Speaker 1: All this powerful stuff's happening.
Speaker 2: I can tell you they are under criminal investigation by the DJ, and the DJ is not just looking at just played games. Okay, I'm gonna stop right there. I'm gonna be gone for a few days, Errol, Let's leave it at that. So there's a lot going on. But we are literally maxed out in the bills. And what's going on because eighty percent of the funding goes into legal because we are suing them and depositions and just constant warfare and filings.
Speaker 1: And just I mean we are winning. I mean, I'm going to battle, but I'm run out of AMO.
Speaker 2: Go to the aloshowstore dot com and get twenty five percent off on all the apparel, the widest selection of T shirts, hundreds and hundreds of hundreds, ball caps, you name it. The vary by supplements that will change your live. Fifty percent off, limited time. It's only to go for four or five days more maximum of the ultramethylene blue, the very best you've pir of my methlane blue with this is the best. We have, the very best shilogy, the very best Irish cemuts, the very best cardiovascular tetox spike protein detox. Even if you didn't take the shots, everybody's at detox at least once a year. I have so many friends of a family that are chronically sick and stuff. Even though they didn't take the shots, they got it shedded on them and they take the other two big blood cleaner things that were.
Speaker 1: The highest certified put out by scientists.
Speaker 2: We just got with formulators and combined both formulas together, so it's like a horse bill. This is hands down the best and just for general cardiovascular HILP held. You need it Ultimate Life Force. You can get it for fifty percent off. It's all their limited time Valli shown store dot com. Also free ten dollars Ultimate Fundraisers sale. If you spend over seventy five dollars in the store, you get ten dollars off at checkout.
Speaker 1: Immediately. Got that.
Speaker 2: So you spend seventy five dollars, seventy five dollars and one cent. Suddenly year bill is sixty five.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: Just another giant discount of of everything. But you really want to get the ultramethylne blue. You want to get the bovine coloster in March of two thousand milligram per scoop. It is and grow don't know about bobine clossroom. It is the super food nutrient hottest thing for a decade, now ultra hot, the oddest thing, we have, the best. It's all there at the Alex Jones store dot com. But this is only running, they're telling me until next Monday, maybe Tuesday, because the Bovine.
Speaker 1: Clossrooms selling out.
Speaker 2: The capsules of Betherline Blue is selling out, the shilogy gummies aren't selling out, the Ira Semas capsules are selling out, and so a lot of these won't be available just in the next few days. So take advantage of it now. But I'm telling you, I think your information is powerful. You want to get the ultra Methylene Blue because if this is a free you take it, it's powerful. You've seen the rave reviews, You've seen what's happened. This is hands down the most incredible thing I've ever taken. I took other Bethline Blue before, didn't really feel it because it wasn't medical grade.
Speaker 1: This does it? This is it yet? Yours now theoloshone store dot com. Now back to our program
Speaker 4: M.