Speaker 1: I'm married to a buncle pop.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Oh, we got better at conjoined in a subway shop.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I'm married to.
Speaker 1: A buncle pop.
Speaker 3: Oh by a man's a metal.
Speaker 1: They come to me through a tube. My whole life it's been watching on the tube.
Speaker 5: Whoa, oh whoa.
Speaker 3: Oh we got wed a courtius, then a subway shop.
Speaker 5: Oh, we got wed at.
Speaker 3: Curtis, then a subway shop. Oh, we got wetted court us in a subway shop.
Speaker 6: Oh oh oh, I got married to a fucko pap.
Speaker 4: Whoa we got mady con joint in the subway shop.
Speaker 6: I'm married to a funco Paphoa.
Speaker 4: I imagen made Rosie come to me through to bo like the stick watching on the duke.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Uncle joint to say the subway shop over.
Speaker 1: We got waiting for the SA subway shop.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm married to a bunk. We got ready. We got joined in a subway shop.
Speaker 7: Mans An roads. They come to me through the two nights in the roads. They come to me through the Santo Bunco.
Speaker 8: Don't go whoa bunco funk? Oh Oh, I got married. I got married to my bunk go papo. We got ready, We got joined in a subway shop.
Speaker 9: Will go phone call Loo, Phone call Loo.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to my phone. Do we got wedded? Come join in the subway shop. Who I'm happy married to a funk. We got joined accord, This is the subway shop. Boo vitamins. Can just get some minerals? They come to me, do it too?
Speaker 4: The Holy s man watching on the two. Whoa, oh, I'm there, me too, my funk.
Speaker 1: We got wedded.
Speaker 10: We got joined in the subway shopping boot the mats and minerals.
Speaker 1: I come to middle it too.
Speaker 11: The mats, Jamie, could you make me I express?
Speaker 1: So okay, we're gonna open it up. Let's keep it on topic one plus one plus one equal.
Speaker 4: Free icons are Idala, Tree, j J but Jay can I talk?
Speaker 1: But it wasn't. Next Catholic drive, God is real?
Speaker 12: Wife?
Speaker 1: Does he allow evil? Why do you pray to dead people? Traditions of men? It's a no brainer. You're such a tyrannical rainer. Is this your first time on the in or wesh? I need to change your joe can't take these loads your slow boys? Is this your first time on the in wesh? I need to change your shoe?
Speaker 5: Was that an uncreated foot fart unmute, dude, stop repeating my name.
Speaker 1: Dude, you goober's callin or I'll boot you. Where did we get the Bible from? Have you read the Canons of Franzia? What are you Catholic? Are you promistants? I'm not trying to be me, but do you have an actual argument? There is only one church. You are in a cult. You're a goblin, a demon, a boomer to quick question? Do we have any diddyback venerators in the chat? How is this your first time mom being?
Speaker 9: Or well, I need a.
Speaker 1: Can't take it these loads?
Speaker 2: You're slow boys?
Speaker 12: Are you?
Speaker 9: Is this your first time mom being?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: I need a ginger?
Speaker 6: If you're a wine in front.
Speaker 1: Of the line, I'm.
Speaker 13: Mute, dude, what is your epistemic justification? That argument is circular and you are refuted.
Speaker 1: Is this your first I'm only.
Speaker 12: So where do we get the Bible from? Did you even read the cannons?
Speaker 2: There is only one charge.
Speaker 1: You are in an inn occult. You're a gobbling, a demon, a bull merchard. You saw me on your dude? Is this your first son?
Speaker 11: Webs?
Speaker 1: I need a gender. You can't take it? These little to your on you, dude, one plus one plus one equal free. It comes out to do tree. Why do you pray the dead people? Such traditions madden you? Heretic on your dude? Is this your for some on the web? So shaggy, I need a chi Until the monkey you find up in that tree? What you doing up there? Why you scared?
Speaker 14: Why you run it from them?
Speaker 1: Red bad?
Speaker 11: You ran from mantru and from me until the pokey Like the email monkeys.
Speaker 3: With double natas between the trees hanging down upside down.
Speaker 1: That's a smart.
Speaker 14: S the tell a monkey what you doing to me?
Speaker 1: Tal a deal a monkey.
Speaker 9: Till a macky.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Then till the monkey, what's your doing it to me? Till a diller, mom, mokey.
Speaker 12: Dell a momy.
Speaker 14: Space monkeys, monkeys from space, the seated us here to be the offspring. We're little monkey boys, We're little apes, little chimpanzees. We're just little little poop flingers, that's all we are. Why do I have value? Because monkey have value? Why do I throw poop because I'm a monkey? End of debate. Y'all get to see the secret of my algorithm there on the screen. There got, we got weird old indie music that people forgot. We got Jennifer Cronkly, we got debate clips, techno music. What is that? I don't know what the hell that is. That is not part of my feed. I guarantee you I ain't watching no gurd Jiff. I ain't watching no ger Jiff dance videos teaching me how to dance like a damn like a damn Sufi stripper. My mom's was a Sufi scripple. Oh, y'all Sufi scrippers got to go. My mama wasn't a Sufi script scripple. That was a joke, dummies. My mama was a what's another mystical tradition? My mama was a Giantist, a Taoist scripple. What's up, everybody? Welcome to Alien Saturday. Did you know that we were seated by aliens and that that's why we're all everything everything is faking gray? As I asked on Twitter to GROC, I said, Grock was everything faking gray? And I got a pretty good answer that because we're all seated here by aliens. Pan spermia if you've never heard of it. So we're gonna talk about the alien stuff again, because if you listen to the podcast feed, you know that I went hog wild, or shall we say space hog wild, but in the meantime, that's a song by space Hog. I went space hog wild and posted a bunch of old alien shows. And as you know, last week on Lord Baldemort, I covered the faking aliens once again. Why are we covering it because once there's some big phenomena going on the drones, suddenly we have to hear about aliens once again. Aliens, aliens, aliens, aliens. So we're gonna do some straight up soymn debunking. Were about to debunk. We've about to walk. You'all ready to do some debunking. You're ready to apply the principles of science, facts and logic Zen Shapiro style. I'm not talking about Zen Shapiro from the Crucible. I'm talking about Zen Shapiro, the Jewish zen master that none of you know about, that teaches me the way of the way of the Zen Rabbi. That's what y'all just make assumption. I don't even know what I'm talking about. It's time to debunk. Were about to debunk Zen Ben ben Zen Shapiro style, excellent faxcellner. We're about the role out of fax logic and get rid of this dumb alien crap because I'm tired of it, sick of it, freaking aliens junking up my feed with those nonsense. So where do we begin. Let's go back in time to Georgia, Suka Loos and the Ancient alien Mythos. Now, if you have an excellent book that half of y'all still haven't bought and read because you're dumb, you're slow boys, which is okay, because we're trying to make you fast boys. This is the fast boy uh learning trek over here. You're on the you're on the treadmill to fast learning Acceleration. You're being taken out of the slow class and you're being put into the gifted kid class right now, and I'm your gifted professor. If you bought my book, it's time to do a little bit of review. It's never bad to do reviews. Everybody needs to review at times. We all do because we forget things. We are humans, we are not apes. And so this excellent book written by myself has a great chapter called the section is called Steelberg's Android Space Brothers. The chapter is called Ahgul science Fiction Propaganda. In Spielberg's Mythos, Edward Rene said that the motion picture was the greatest unconscious carrier of propaganda in the world. Is a great distributor of ideas and opinions. And when we think about the alien mythos, we think about the movies that we've seen. We think about freaking war of the World, the most famous alien story one that kind of kicked it off at least the way we think aliens nowadays. Right the external threat, the unknown neurosphere, Kantian rift, the neuminal sphere, I should say that will encompass and kill us all at any moment, the extinction level event is coming that the system may save us from because they love us and because they're the elites, the science elites. In fact, on the very first page, Huggah Wells has us saved and studied by the scientific elites. Now Here he's talking about the world on the eve of a global war of the world, and he says that little did anyone know that Earth was being studied by intelligences far greater than man's capacities, yet also mortal, as men busied themselves about the various concerns they were scrutinized and studied. I felt like I'm reading some kind of like a space Christmas. I felt like I'm reading all through the night, you know, like whatever the Christmas thing is, copyright free Christmas music, there we go. I'm gonna read all some HD Wells, some faking Galiens with some copyright free i gotta find the worst Christmas music. And all through the night Old Daddy was waiting for it to be probe just right? Yeah, go, you got your cozy? Oh that's too loud. Are y' all cozy right now? You curled up by the fire. It's time to read some Christmas jails. Are the Awian guash gonna come down?
Speaker 2: Did Chimney to quote me?
Speaker 14: No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century the world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet just as mortal as his own, that as men busied themselves about their various concerns, they were scrutinized and studied. This is not Christmas. What the heck is? This is not a Christmas song. It's some kind of generic nonsense. How am I gonna read but there's not actual Christmas music, Christmas time and cookie sweaters. Here we go. As the humans were being scrutinized and studied almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope. By scrutinized the transient creatures that swarm and multiplying a drop of water with infinite complacency, men went to and fro across the globe with their little affairs, unaware of their alien watchers. All of these Christmas songs are not even freaking Christma. Nobody knows these fake ass Christmas songs. We need more sleigh bells on the Santa is a alien this whole time, Bro, everybody thought Santa was from the New York Pow. He's an alien, dude, That's why he's alien. Abductions, Santa Claus coming down the chimney. Oh, bro, MoMA just goblo due All this time, we were being prepped for the War of the Worlds from old Saint Nick. I don't forgot even more of them. Well, this is getting ridiculous. We're not gonna read War of the Worlds with cozy Christmas music because I can't find any cozy Christmas music. But you know, we haven't really talked about this book. This is a novel we haven't done, and we're not gonna do this novel today. We're just talking about it. Why am I saying is that Diddy no might as well be Diddy Busta Rhymes No crypto millionaires get this offer here, let us get out of here. Sam Shamun and Michael Sailor, Michael Sailor Moon, Michael Sailor sham Michael Sailor Shamun, Sam Sailor Shamoon, Sam Sailor Moon. Isn't that an anime? I don't know anything about anime, but I've heard the name. My aunt may anime a team may.
Speaker 12: So A.
Speaker 14: She Wells begins this famous book, going on to talk about that humans are unaware of their scientific alien overlords watching and studying them, and that the aliens had evolved because the universe is vast and zillions of years old, there must have been a planet where also life evolved, and it stands to reason that they would be far more advanced, and that when they came to Earth, even though their ships crash because they used gasoline and they're made of tinfoil. According to Roswell, they came to quote save us from ourselves and to set up a way for Earth to find salvation because matter always evolves. And by the way, did you know I didn't even remember this that in the first chapter he calls the alien entity the Thing. So the old movie the Thing, John Carpenter, is the thing apparently that comes out of HG. Wells's classic or the World? Did he write this way before the Thing? And don't make dirty Joe's that has nothing to do with your thing? Really funny? Hahah good one. This was written in well, there's no date, so good job there to the publishers from not telling me to day. I know it was not written in nineteen eighty anyway, So what's funny is that, you know, this is pretty standard in all issue Well's material where he begins the novels with a lot of scientism and a lot of materialism. Materialism actually comes up in here with the whole idea that the universe had to be this, you know, breeding ground, this kind of giant test tube for life. It's all meaningless, it's all, you know, just out of nothing. It's nothing creating nothing, so nothing comes existence out of nothing, but magic. It does produce something, and this explosion magically forms into planets over zillions of years that cool and start spinning. They just form and spin like belly button lint, right, And and then he goes on to say that most likely the life would come from Mars. Mars is one third of Earth's gravity. How does a Stewells know that, by the way, one hundred plus years ago, which I don't think he does. I think they're just I think they're just making up stories. You see. And then people imbibe this over the decades, over the last century plus, and it kind of just becomes kind of embedded in our minds, and we then interpret the world through the lens of all of the fiction that we've seen, and then the science that we think we've learned when we were in grade school, high school and we were taught about how we're all monkeys and all that, that's also embedded in there. But the movies are more effective, as Edward Burne said the beginning of my chapter, because the movies tell stories, science facts list facts. Humans are not computers. Although the spurg boys would beg to differ. Most human beings think of life and they think of things with beginning, middle end stories, and so they're much more susceptible to and amenable to a story about our origins than supposed looking under a test tube or staring at a telescope about you know something zillions of miles away and all the radi eight the red light had to reach us in this amount of time, and then deriving some sort of you.
Speaker 15: Know, wild figure of Oh, clearly that light could only reach us in four point three billion years, so that band had the universes zillion ars old. Though therefore there would be planets where there's other creatures just equally as gay as us.
Speaker 14: Yeah. Right, Literally, that's the process of science. And I'm not joking. If you've ever had like high school astronomy or see me college astronomy class and you go to the lab, which was some of the most ridiculous time. I hated this whole time in college when you have astronomy lab, because the whole thing is it's like literally just propaganda. It's just syance propaganda. And they never questioned the assumptions. Right, it's always.
Speaker 15: Well, you know that the light when it exploded from the big bag, clearly had to take four put five billionyears to.
Speaker 14: Reach the Earth, none of which actually makes sense, right, just it's just all just assertions and the real belief systems that people have are completely divorced from science. I'm not saying that there's not science. I'm not a I'm not a science denier. I'm a suyan and denier. And so I noted in my book that, you know, it really occurs to me that and I grew up liking sci fi. I wasn't like a mega nerd. I actually had girlfriends and dates and all this kind of stuff, but I liked science fiction stuff, and I grew up watching all this stuff. And I love to read Dune, I love to read some HG. Wells. He wasn't my favorite, and of course the movies that corresponded to them. But then I realized that as I studied philosophy, how much of this do I actually know to be the case. And when you go and you listen to the normy podcast, have you noticed that people really just spout out something that they saw on some other podcasts or somebody else saying. And it was bad twenty years ago in college, and it's even worse with the Internet because everyone is under the delusion that if you just repeat something, it sounds smart, and the Internet then creates the sort of rasiology that other people repeat to sound smart and sophisticated. And it's way worse than it was twenty years ago because twenty years ago a lot of the academic speak would be in the realm of academia. So if you went out to the bar and you started talking about something, nobody's gonna know what you're talking about. Right, if you're talking about epistemic justification in class, people know what you're talking about. Go to the bar, you sound like an idiot. Gonna get beat up talking about that at the bar.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 14: Nowadays, something is on Twitter, everyone repeats it yep, yep, yepp, hence tweet like a you yap it and repeat it like a bird, like a minup bird or something. You're just repeating and people think that they're smart. And now it's gonna be even worse with AI because now people are not gonna read books, gonna they're gonna do the Grock chat GBT, summarize Augustine City of God for me, and they're gonna say I've read City of God because they read GROX like one paragraph summer. So it's getting worse and worse and worse, and it's applicable then to the domain of quote science. I've always said that the real scientists are people that are engineers, that are really putting widgets and springs and coils and shit together to do stuff with math. That's cool, that's real science, Richard Dawkins. And people sitting around acting smart and smug and hissing and talking about what they think happened eleven million years ago, about what one monkey did in a tree chirping and chimping and bitching at another monkey in a tree is a bunch of belonney. You don't know what was happening eleven million years ago. We don't even know what was happening five hundred years ago in freaking Moldova. Right, How are you gonna know what was happening?
Speaker 16: De plared it Core, eleven million years ago, one billion years ago.
Speaker 14: Deplared it Core. You weren't expecting a Gungan reference, were you out there? None of y'all was expecting a damn Gungan reference. Wung style, y'all ready for some jar jarar impressions. Mesa not happy with these impressions right now. Mesa Noliki deplan it core anyway, So you see what I'm saying, Life sciences. That's like about your speculation about what happened eleven million years ago. I don't know what a gungin is. Nobody's watched Little Annie Save the Galaxy. Oh Annie, that's not the young gun. That's Wattoh is that his name?
Speaker 1: Are you an angel?
Speaker 14: Are you an angel? I'm the best part reacher JJ binks. Maybe that's right. Y'all know what was really going on? If you watch the full director's cut, the full version, if you watch the full drop version, it's pretty crazy. It's totally dirty, it's weird. You don't want to watch it actually, because jar Jar is trying to mac on Naliy Portman the whole time, and in one scene he's kind of successful. So yeah, movies from the two thousands are boomer Come on, dude, you guys? Are you guys? Are You're about to get blocked calling me a boomer. I'm the origin of boomer jokes and you're gonna call me a boomer?
Speaker 12: That is?
Speaker 14: How old? Dare you?
Speaker 9: Hell?
Speaker 17: Dare you?
Speaker 14: How dare you? I did not have sex with that gung? How dare you anyway, So everybody thinks they're smart science people. They're all domb and they believe a bunch of crap from movies and that they think it's science. Right, that's the essence of what I'm saying, and it's true, and you're gonna find out that I'm right. And now, when we get into the history of the myth of aliens, I bet a lot of y'all didn't know that the Talmwood actually teaches kind of that there's aliens. Yes, you didn't know this. I knew this a long time ago. Now, we can't directly say that the Talmud is the source of aliens. But if we go, for example, to Hhabad, there is the state in the Talmud that the Lord rides his chariot I think through eighteen hundred or eighteen thousand worlds. So here, for example, at the Hasidic site is the discussion.
Speaker 15: Of the world's.
Speaker 14: There is a verse in Judges where Deborah says that she cheers on the victory of Brak over Cicera, and she says, cursed b morose and its inhabitants, says the Angel of God. The Talma then says that Maras is a star or a planet. Now, I'd think that this is kind of silly because it's talking about My understanding of Deborah's discussion of the battle is that the battle of the armies on Earth with Israel versus the Pagans is mirrored by a spiritual battle that's happening in the heavens. So it's like demons and angels, and then that's kind of like spiritually or in a universal sense, happening in the spiritual angelic third dimension, third heaven's world or whatever. And then on Earth there's commonalities of this battle happening that are reflected in the spiritual battle.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 14: I don't think it's talking about another planet that God curses. But some of the medieval rabbis came up, apparently with the interpretation that this is discussing other planets. Where they got that, I don't know, Maybe they based it on the terminology or the word. I'm looking for the specific. There's a specific statement that there's eighteen hundred worlds. Maybe it's over here, yeah, here it is. Going back to the Middle Ages, Jewish philosopher Hasdai Crescas in his work or Hashim wrote an entire chapter where he talked about the possibility of life on other planets, the heavens declared the glory of God, et cetera. These might be texts that demonstrate this, Here's what I was looking for. Further evidence is found in the Talmudic teaching quote God flies through the eighteen thousand worlds from a Voda Zara three B. In the Talmud, your kingdom spans all the worlds and then it references the text from what Judges again where Deborah says it. So that might explain why, in the case of say Spielberg, this is something that he felt was really important to promote. I don't know, I'm speculating, right, because obviously Spielberg, at least he says during his Hollywood days early on that he wasn't really interested in religion, but then he says later on he reconnected with his heritage. So perhaps perhaps the Talmudic idea of the many worlds and aliens possibility influenced Spielberg to be such an alien promoter in the film genre. And again, think about the impact that movies like a et had Et was massive, and even those Star Wars is a space opera. I mean, I guess you could say it it touches on alien life. Yeah, I mean it's kind of intended to be like an allegory, I think. But other shows and movies I think are intended to be more sort of realistic.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 14: Star Trek is supposed to be something that's giving you the impression of the possibility of the future if we adopt social quite literally. I mean, Gene Roddenberry was very open about it. The Rand Corporation, if you didn't know, actually consulted on Star Wars. I'm excuse me, Star Trek, and so a lot of these space movies have always been about esoteric, gnostic, free Masonic, occultic, et cetera world views, and by the way, cobbalistic I think you could say Cabbalism is in there as well. And they're almost always bound up with Darwinism too. So in my book, in this chapter, I make the connection between all of these elements. I point out how even modern cults that have developed, like the Reelians and Scientology. People may not know this, but they're actually based on space mythologies. Right. In the case of Scientology, there's this grand wild story that el Ron Hubbard came up with of ancient planets and volcanoes and thetans, and you've got thetans stuck on your butt, like, you know, coming out of the toilet, coming out of the potty with toilet paper on your what something like some crazy nonsense like that. So you go to scientology confession to help clear out the thetans or whatever. Just a bunch of space nonsense. Mormonism another ridiculous space cult, another space sex cult. Not all of them, but many of them are space sex cults. Interesting And if that sounds crazy to you, merely look into the history of Jack Parsons. Jack Parsons is the founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratories JPL, which is also known as Jack Parsons Laboratories. And I mean he's the father of the modern rocket. He was also a Crollian, and he saw rockets as rituals, literally sex rituals. A rocket going into space is like spe r m shooting off into space so that man can seede the galaxy. Literally. And he was absolutely, undred percent a completely insane, degenerate Crollian who was trying to sleep with his mom to bring about Babylon the Harlot. I'm not joking. That's the real story of Jack Parsons, the most famous rocket scientists in the history of the country. By the way, he was also selling secrets to Israel. So that's another lesser known fact about Jack Parsons that is worth mentioning. So rocket science space crap has always been associated with weird occult stuff. I'm not saying, by the way, that it's necessarily wrong to study space, be an astronomer, try to send probes up. I don't think there's something wrong with it. I don't really care about it. Not that interested in space. I mean, I think the planets and space is cool. The heavens declare the glory of God. But I'm just not that interested in space. Like when I was a kid, you know what I mean. It's like you grow up, you get older, You're like, Okay, yeah, there's space. You know, it's interesting. I mean the galaxies and the you know, stuff looks cool and it's very pretty. But no, I don't really care about going to Mars. You know, I don't care. If people want to try to go to Mars, go for it. I'm very interested in whether you can on a lot of space stuff. I'm a skeptic, but I also don't really care, like I don't whatever, go for it, have fun, tell me, tell me the stories once you get there. Anyway, I mean, if we like set up a cool ride, like like like if Tesla and Vince a space yacht that I see with my own eyes works, you know what I mean? And it's kind of like a you know, you got a hot tub on the back of like a like a flying trailer, like a fancy flying trailer or something like a like a what am I trying to think of? I remember one time, as a joke when I first got on Twitter, I wonder if you ever saw it be funny. I drew a little like my idea for the Tesla space Yacht, and it had like it looked like a houseboat, but it was for space. And I was like, this is where we need. This is where Elon needs to go next. It's called the Tesla space Yacht. And you go up there with a little YACHTI and you you know, you just basically the back part of it is like the trailer on like a pento. The front part is like a houseboat, and then you got to look like a trailer part back it's like a pinto like the back of a pento and uh, you know, then you can float around and see stuff. Dude, that sounds fun. Okay, let's do that. Let's see if somebody else came up with my idea space yacht. Somebody's got a website space yacht. Okay, okay, mine was a little more rednecky than this, but this is kind of what I'm thinking of. And there's no they didn't put a hot tub in it. So where's the hottab at? Alexander Pavlinko over her drawing, trying to draw space yachts, but no hot tub. This is all two way too extreme, like they're they're drawing giant space ships. Now, just make a space yacht, dude, Just make it simple. It needs to be affordable for the everyday man. And uh, only like two people have thought of this, Me and one other dude, Me and me and this Russian man here, Alexander Pavlinko. But he's he's on the right he's on the right track here, and you gotta pimp it out. We're gonna be visiting worlds, we're gonna be going through black holes. It's got to be safe, it's gotta be pressurized, it's got to have you know, dramamine on the hand, ready to go and casse. You could get seasick in space space sick. This is a little too fancy, but you know something something less fancy than this. This is pretty extreme. So all right, So when I see this and then I see it doing something, and I see somebody come back and say that it was fun and cool, okay, maybe then, but I'm not gonna be Remember that stupid Matt Damon movie where he goes to Mars and he's basically a dirt farmer using his poop to grow potatoes. The stupid ass Mars movie. It was so dumb with Matt Damon and Kristin Weeg. Remember that I'm not doing that. I don't want to go poop farm potatoes on Mars. I can poop farm potatoes here. In fact, I already do. Why do I need to do that on Mars where there's nobody to hang out with? And by the way, that movie suck? Remember that?
Speaker 12: Or was it?
Speaker 14: No, it's called The Martian Good Grief. That movie was so stupid and uh, but he's doing it for science, dude. Interesting how Mars looks just like freaking New Mexico with a red filter. Hmm. I wonder why. I wonder why Mars looks just like the movies that film Mars, and it's just a desert with a filter. And look Matt Damon, Oh dude, you see what he's doing for science. He's collecting all of his Maybe we are monkeys in space, dude, collecting all that poop to grow potatoes in space. Man, you've had a potato chip, But have you had a shit a space shit potato chip. No, you haven't. I just blew your mind, dude. Can you taste the space flavors in it? Anyway? How are you off on it? There's just so much none. This is what I'm trying to say. There's so much nonsense about space that until I see the elite space yacht, which was my concept by the way, actually come to fruition. I don't care about space. Then I'll go up there and I'll eat some poop potatoes with Matt, dadbot, with dat maman. Anyway, So back to the nonsense. By the way, No, I'm not a flat earther. I'm a scale on all the science stuff. For the most part, I don't believe in evolution, I've never accepted flat Earth, but that does not mean that I believe NASA or any of the other claims. If I was to believe in any of those, I would probably believe in hollow Earth. But I don't know that hollow Earth is true. But I'm a skeptic about space claims, all right, So all of this really is psyop, is what I'm trying to get it. I don't even remember all this stuff I practiced. I'm reading my book for the first time in like many years. I'm like, oh, yeah, this guy's a good art author. I didn't remember this guy knows what he's talking about. Darwin and the empiricists suppose that they had banished metaphysics, but the past was assumed to be meaningful and explained on neutral grounds. I didn't even remember that I was pre supping freaking Darwin in here and into preests up and Lawrence Krauss. In fact, this space mythology is actually built on Crowley. We are all stars according to Lawrence Krause. Remember him echoing Crowley and this is I guess this is Lawrence Krass. He says, remember that Syance man, what happened to him? The whole world was like ten years ago, obsessed with Lawrence Krause. He was like the rising star. We are all made of stars, right, the rising star of the atheist scientism realm. Maybe if it's even older. A lot of y'all don't remember when, so when atheism was popping off on YouTube, when it was like just hot, just like, ooh, what you got going on over there? Ooh nothing right, when everybody was like, damn atheists looking good, fat booty atheists. Mmmm, And now everybody's like, man, y'all stinky, ooh, nasty chicken head. Does anyone remember Symphony of Science? I never forget this. I love making fun of this. This is so stupid, but every time I play it, it dings the freaking it dings the algorithm. But it's almost worth dinging the algorithm because this is so dumb at thirteen million views. So a lot of y'all kids don't remember Symphony of Science with freaking Carl Gagan over here, I mean Sagan and uh and they remember when they included Ron Paul in here. We are all stardust. Mean, I haven't even heard this song. Oh my gosh. We were all conducted Billiams and booms. Let's see if I can play a little bit of it without without dinging the copyright. Y'all don't remember this stuff. So this this used to be viral fifteen years ago, and you would see this crap everywhere. And then they started putting Ron Paul into the clips of Symphony of Science. This is when Reddit and YouTube were kind of synonymous, so this stuff would go viral on Reddit and then it would be reflected over here on YouTube because people were like figuring out like atheists, libertarianism or whatever, like there's no gods, bro, and people thought this was like so cool, and literally millions and millions of people were like having euphoria moments. Remember the atheists with their uh fedoras and their euphoria, and they were making memes of themselves, which was just it's all really bizarre. Remember this. I'm not very good at the scene. Is nobody ever talks about this. I love making fun of this stuff. This stuff was so stupid, dude, it's so cringe. Now you I can to watch this normal laws space. I just had science ecstasy, y'all. I just had a rapturous scientism ecstasy moment that y'all just can never understand. You can't grasp. I can't put it into words. I can only put into an algorithm that none of you could understandship by the way, people don't know. Did you know Carl Sagan taught like ancient alien stuff? Pretty sure he did.
Speaker 15: If I remember, Carl Sega is actually cool because he taught the truth about the aids to or whatever.
Speaker 12: Whoo Oh, we understand what this guy was in which.
Speaker 9: We whoop, whoop, whoop.
Speaker 14: We are horn of this universe.
Speaker 12: We are name the.
Speaker 17: Universe, what.
Speaker 14: The universe is in me. I've been violated, I've been.
Speaker 16: Probed by the alien's brown.
Speaker 14: Black science man, Black science man, Black science man, tell me the truth. Be a new preacher for the future. Black science Man, Black science Man. That's my new song, black science Man, preach of the future.
Speaker 9: We are in this universe, the universe itself exist. We are.
Speaker 14: Oh, should see that galaxy right there, that's the Middle Finger galaxy. That's the that's the NASA. People saying, if you dude, you believe in this painting. This is a painting right here. We are.
Speaker 12: In this universe. Universe, yes, universe.
Speaker 14: Get that and you get that universe out of me. I'm in violated. I like glorious Don Beetter. That song sucks real media story stuff. We're Little Saint James Island right there. They got him over there. That's right after he's basking in the after glow from literally from Little Saint James right there.
Speaker 2: He just got back from got back rom mad Steen Island.
Speaker 14: It was wrong without seeing it as comedy. Now, dude, this is so funny. Dude. But people, if you were not there fifteen years ago when this ship was viral, oh my gosh, it was like millions of people are sharing this. This is so moving. I'm crying right now. I'm literally tearing up at the universe.
Speaker 12: Right now.
Speaker 14: Science is making me few. It's like crients right now, clients, not science, because I'm you bored.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 14: He's remembering his trip to Epstein Allen. He's like, oh, yes, billions and billions of orgasms. Person, he was just a muppet Moppet babies, they tell the myths to come true, my big babies. He needs triple A battery is for his Moto chair anyway, anyway, I mean, could you imagine, let's see all we gotta see some comments, dude. This is a great little side track we've taken here. We're all connected? Is this There's more? You understand? There's more? Okay, there's another one that's almost as popular as this one. We're all connected. It's twenty twenty three, and this song is timeless and incredible. Six hundred dorks agree with They'll see who's who said this? Hermido hermido April. So check this out. Researches in the universe can hush admn. We gotta read some of these these these comments are gonna roasted peace. Steve Haw can use a legend buried on Little Saint James Island because he's a freaking legend. Look at this. What did I tell you? The carl singing ports made me cry? I told you I can't do it. It made me cry. I'm gonna cry laughing at you. Why the hell would that make you cry? The girls singing parts made me cry? Was I lying when I said back in the day people were describing their experience listening to this stupid ass song. They were saying they were crying over and literally like three comments in this makes me cry. We gotta see who this is? The damn puppy dog profile, Who who is the person that's crying from this dumb ass song. It's puppy Dog's boomer putting up his German ship everywhere. Oh my gosh, I would rather be eleven years late than to never have followed this piece of musical gold or whatever. I'm gonna read all the comments in that dumb nerd voice combining to my favorite things, science and music or whatever. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will go to the stars. Exactly, bro, exactly science. I have been listening to the song for seven years. Oh my gosh, Rest in peace, Carl Sigan, you are a horrible loss all of that kind. Rest in peace, Jeffrey Epstein, and also rest in peace to muppet baby Stephen Hawking. If I were not a physicist, I'd be a musician. Einstein, whoa mind blow? This is not welcome to the mind of normies right here? You want to say, a window into the mind of the normies, get your mind blown? Welcome to it. Fourteen years later and I'm still coming back to this. Told you what did I tell you? Look, here's atheist heaven. I hope these two are chilling together in the stars right now. Rested peace in atheist alien in Alien Heaven. By the way, there is atheist alien Heaven. Y'all. Remember what's that? What's that? Remember when it was like Matthew Mcconaughe's debut bro, or like his second or third movie Contact with Jody Froster. Y'all remember Contact? Yeah? I remember Contact. Matthew Mahakana. Matthew Mahawkane was the spiritual advisor to the Bill Clinton type character president or whatever.
Speaker 19: Y'all just needed it, y'all just need to believe in love and believe in your shells and space whatever.
Speaker 14: Remember that Contact. Man, That movie is terrible, but that's about atheist alien heaven because she goes off the aliens take her to be with her dad or whatever. Oh man, she here's another Here's a science.
Speaker 19: Girl seven years later and I still adore this seven years later.
Speaker 14: The song is fifteen years old, so definitely a science girl. She's got science physiognomy features for sure. Looking hot MC sagan and DJ Hawkins bringing the quantum beats for a clever you well, clever dude, brother. I don't know why this video makes me like sad but happy. I don't know why this video makes me so like sad but happy, so like sad, but he actually typed out Like Carl Sagan and those excellent sciences like Steven Hawking and even Nikola Tesla. They're all gone, but.
Speaker 16: Whatever the afterlife is, they are exploring the universe.
Speaker 14: Yes, this is the mind of the people that call in to prove atheism. We'd Carl Sagan, Wright's a cookbook. No matter what the food, step one will be invent the universe. That's so freaking clever, dude. All right, one more treat, one more musical treat for you science boys out there, so you can feel some euphoria. I know we got a lot of sad boys who need to feel little euphorias. Do you want a little euphoria to tickle your soul? You want a little euphoria to probe you because the universe is inside of you. We'll get ready for another bang here. This is the one with the with the bongos. We're all connected to each other, biological, to the Earth, chemical, to the rest of the universe.
Speaker 1: Tomation.
Speaker 14: Is this the one where they stick Ron paul In? I think it is. And Bill n I like how the the montage is like just a bunch of damn algebra goes from Richard Feynman to Alga to the clouds and then that was some algebra. Bro. I want to know the guy who put this together, Like what was he thinking?
Speaker 12: Like he?
Speaker 14: So we got the universe, we got we got Neil, we got Black Science Man, we got Richard Feynman, we got Carl Sagan. Here we go, throw me some physics and some equations. Uh, we got Bill nine.
Speaker 6: On the planet.
Speaker 7: Literally, And I'm just a speck and I'm just as compared with the sort.
Speaker 14: Oh wait a minute, I thought the universe was inside of me, and I'm made of stars. We're made of store stel So am I a god in the making? Or am I a meaningless, worthless spec that has no relationship to the vast other infinite, meaningless, worthless specs. I can't figure out if I'm a god or if I'm nothing, because from these people, it's both thinking about loness to thinking about the best emptiness of space, all the vast emptiness of space. Oh the nothing. There's so much nothing.
Speaker 20: It's great, it's crazy.
Speaker 14: Did you know how much nothing there is? Infinite nothing?
Speaker 21: Dude?
Speaker 2: Whoa yeah?
Speaker 1: Sor the.
Speaker 20: Beauty of the living thing.
Speaker 12: There's not the Adams.
Speaker 14: Three bid of star Stuff are away. So another Krollian song. That's why they're all vibing with it because they're spiritually Crollians, which is all about butt stuff and there like. Yeah, I'm euphoric because but stuff. We're all space, We're all space bottles. Yeah, it's all nothing. Whoa, my blone, we're well.
Speaker 1: Do you see that?
Speaker 14: Look he's got a halo running. Whoa, he's a space saint, Space saint. Carl Singen is a space saint. He's in the pantheon. Bro. He done went to atheist alien head. He's up there grabbing Jody Foster's booty like contact. He's making physical contact with Jody Fox. Y'all get it? Do y'all get it? You don't even know. Matthew mcar was up in. I can't even I've never been able to spell his name name.
Speaker 22: Matthew mcconag goer syndrome, Matthew mcconaughe test, Matthew.
Speaker 14: He's got the stupidest ass. Fix your name, dude, I can't spell your freaking stupid name. You don't even need to be there. You're not Yiddish, it's not Yiddish, bro, you're just a freaking Texas hippie. You're a redneck hippie. I grew up with a million of those. It's not Yiddish, Mosthewmonith. I want to hear some of his spiritual advice because everybody forgot he's from Contact, Bro, he was in Contact. Well here he is right here. He's gonna give her a compass, a compassed.
Speaker 19: This is accomplish, is representation your spiritual desires, and you need a moral compass, Jody Fish, you need a moral compaish because your lesbian. But that's okay because everything's cool.
Speaker 14: Speaking Spanish. That's science science. If you speak another language, science, that's what it looks like. I namn, oh damn, hippie chick from college in nineteen ninety seven. That's like, she looks like every hippie chick from college in nineteen ninety seven. Right there, right there, that's every alt hippie chick who's going to go smoke a bowl after she drinks a beer. Here's Matthew.
Speaker 13: Hey.
Speaker 14: That's where they talked to them alien.
Speaker 19: That's in that's in an email to e T.
Speaker 14: You're about sending the email to e T with our y'all even know what was steady?
Speaker 13: Yeah, crack.
Speaker 14: Cackjack. He doesn't call it a cracker job. He said, cackjack, cacky jack. You know you got some weed. You know I'm jonant, you got some we be like he no. Wait, is at the end of the movie where he ends up being he's trying to mac on her brother ware. He's like, I'm gonna get me showing this damn atheist hippie chick. But JJ over here, I'm gonna hit on this little atheist over because she's gonna be a little whit. She's gonna be wild and atheist girls. Is wide just studying science. I'm gonna make her my science right Jay, So this is how to spit game at a science chick. Any of y'all nerds out there, you want to learn how to hit on the nerd. Study the game strategies of Matthew mcconmarch in contact hitting on Jody Foster's anyway. It's not the clip I'm looking for.
Speaker 19: Here's your here's your here's your comesh hell.
Speaker 12: Here we go.
Speaker 14: He's about the presupper science nerds. You want to get a science girl, I mean orthodox nerds. You want to get a science girl, learn to precept her at white house dinner functions like Macha, here we go, here we go, I'm about to precepd you. I'm about to precip your science. I asso, do not comb your hair like that. What the heck is up with that? Ironically, damn, he's got a Patrick Swayze nineteen eighty seven poof haircut. What the heck? Oh, she threw him like a level one Reddit level argument. What if science demonstrates that God never did exist in the first place? He paused too, like that was a tough one, Like, oh shit, damn, she's got a little more sh itch in here, trunk junking here, trunk than I thought. There's a little more, a little more ammo here.
Speaker 18: I think you're gonna need to get married.
Speaker 14: I think we're gonna have to shut outside because you're about to get appreciated. I can't appreciate you in here with all these boomers walking around, just about to get real. You never heard it Antil Bonds, Yeah, heard of Greg Buns Transland argument. I don't know what this has to do with aliens except that aliens. Okay, I know what has to do with aliens aliens are saints or God to atheists. That's what it is. I figured it out. I don't crack the cold. I cracked the cold son, just like a Boomer looks American evangelical boomer looks up the Founding Fathers and he says, I Founding Father, Holy George Washington, pray for us. The trunk comes to Vicdrad Right, there's for the Boomer. Evangelical aliens and the Space Brothers are the saints for the atheists. They're the space inter dimensional interceding demon beings for the atheists. A little chili out here, Yeah, just wait till I appreciate your ash. You're gonna be You're gonna be sweating here and shaking your Jody, this.
Speaker 13: Is nice here, got one for you.
Speaker 23: Or you've ever heard of cockems.
Speaker 14: What's funny is the atheists to this day use the Jody Foster contact arguments like their knocked down good arguments like I had an atheist the other day trying to use uncle's.
Speaker 1: Razor or sounds like some slasher movie.
Speaker 14: Good one.
Speaker 24: Matthew Alhams raised like a flash mob wela like uh lack of like a Jason you ever heard of him. I can appreciate him too. I can get fraidy to believe in god Ockham's razor.
Speaker 16: It's a basic scientific principle and.
Speaker 14: It says, so he's supposed to be an educated, uh, philosopher man, spiritual man, and he doesn't know what Auckham's razor is. Debate goes right like, is he gonna prece up Jodie Foster? Is he gonna like put it in her face and shut her down with her science nonsense, with her Reddit arguments before even read it existed? Quantum Reddit atheist apologetics.
Speaker 12: What an all.
Speaker 14: Powerful, mysterious god created the universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or well maybe that's what tag is. Okay, Okay, he's on the right track. Matthew's mccona jetics is not too bad. Let's see where he goes.
Speaker 25: I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 14: About what you want really doesn't have anything to do with whether it's true or not. So how do you know you're not deluding yourself exactly?
Speaker 1: I mean, for me, I need proof.
Speaker 14: Yeah, there's a transnental argument.
Speaker 25: Proof your dad did you love him?
Speaker 11: Not bad?
Speaker 14: It's not a bad one much.
Speaker 25: Prove it.
Speaker 17: Oh, not bad, not bad.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna give Matthew mycona jets a B on that that wasn't as bad as I thought I was gonna because, uh yeah, it's essentially an element of pointing out that radical materialism really undercuts many of the things that Jodie Foster believes in. So not too bad, Okay, not bad. Matthew did better than I expected. Anyway. I don't remember all of this, like I didn't remember as much philosophy in the American I remember thinking it was stupid. I mean I saw the theater, remember when it came out. I saw in the theater, But I didn't think anything about like the apologetics stuff. What's going on in this movie? All right? Too many ads contact explained, I don't need a nerd to explain the movie to me.
Speaker 1: So we were experiencing the film through the eyes of Eleanor, as was implied by.
Speaker 25: The opening of the feature.
Speaker 14: Maybe I need to go back and review this film. Maybe there's more going on than I just never got it. I just thought it was like low tier of scientist or something.
Speaker 25: Isn't this A.
Speaker 14: Didn't Carl Sagan write this? I just remembered that is this a Karl Sagan story. I think it is A member may remember me when I apprecipt you and you got your masth shit, I'm still here. I got a turtleneck and a long ashcarf and I'm ready to go. This is where he becomes like the he becomes the spiritual advisor to the president, which is so stupid. He's like, you know, Billy Graham to Bill Clinton, right, because this is nineteen ninety seven. Oh, she's famous because she discovered the alien afterlife or whatever. So now he's I go, that's the worst haircut, man. I hate that haircut. Damn poofy. Patrick Swayze haircut.
Speaker 20: Come bound by a different Covenant than doctor hairway.
Speaker 14: He's over here talking about Covenant theology. What the heck is going on? Let's hear it? Not really though, because I mean, if you're an atheist, you're not going to be pursuing capital t truth, are you. So anyway, I don't know how we got off. We went down a Carl Sagan rabbit hole. Here we're over here on freaking little Saint James Island getting frisky with Steve and Honk a Donk and his batteries have just run out in his Moto chair, so it's time to step back, reassess, and get back to the subject. Today, we just went down the crazy rabbit hole. Crazy rabbit hole, but it was fun. Are y'all give him super chats or y'all being stingy?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 14: Well, now, when we have fun, you guys are usually generous. So I decided we'd have fun today. We spiraled, We spiraled, We went down the black hole that is the Carl Sagan spiral. Well, let's get back to the topic. We was over here quoting Lawrence Krazous, right, we were quoting Lawrence Krasous. The amazing thing that every atom in your body came from a star in a star that exploded. That's amazing. The AOMs in your left hand came from a different star than your right hand. I'm made of star stuff. We are all made of stars. Boom boom bop, boom boom boom boom boop. Remember the Moby song. Everybody forgot that Mobi song. Y'all about to be euphoric right now, you're all about to be euphoric. And how come there's only eight hundred people watching this and only three hundred y'all liked it. Like it, Baby, like it. I'm gonna keep singing Carl Sagan songs. Please like the stream. I see three twenty four. I want to see that up to three twenty five in the next hour. Well, listen, Lawrence Krauss is gonna set us straight. He's got that Krolean science. You're made of star stuff. The most profound, profound thing that I know about physics is this. You are star dust. You would not be here if stars didn't blow up. It's the elements carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron. All these things and the matter for evolution were not created. They were created in a nuclear furnace of the stars. You're basically like Vulcans forged out, Baby, you was forged in Vulcan's forge, which was a star forge. You're a son of dwarf basically, because the Dwarfs are the forgers. Baby. By the way, he just he just contradicted himself because he said that these things were not created, and then he says they were created in the forge of the stars. So which one is it? By the way, that's literally what he says. He from one sentence to the next contradict himself. But by the way, but the science men, the scientist men, they actually tell you not to care about philosophy, so it doesn't even matter that he contradicts, because then you'd be listening to philosophy. And remember Neil de Gras Tyson said, well what a wordboh, philosophy. I told people to avoid it. You were made in the furnace of the stars, and the only way that you could get wait, the only way they could get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. Forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be here today. So wait a minute, did you notice what he did in this ridiculous passage? That's literally Lawrence cross quote. I'm not making that up. I didn't even remember I had this in the book. But that's funny now, I say why I put it in there, because he literally just said that there's no creation, there's no God, but inanimate objects or matter created you and gave you meaning and died for you. That's literally what he said. Forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be alive. The stars died for me.
Speaker 12: Would you like to.
Speaker 14: Invite the pudes into your heart? Play this, play the play this space soon. It's piled with me right now, deal space, deal stars, you forged me and your vulcan forge. Please, Puliades, would you come into my heart?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 14: Wait a minute? Or plead? These are stars right? I don't even know the star stuff.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 14: People ask me science questions and I'm like, I'm actually proud I don't know science questions. How old is the universe? I don't know. Six thousand years, ten thousand years. He doesn't know, he doesn't know, he doesn't know. They're like they're like munchkins from Wizard of Us. Hey doesn't know. He doesn't listen to the bat. Who does about weed on the sigh?
Speaker 19: It's no the sigh.
Speaker 14: Yes, we are a bit jets weed other highes. Literally, that's how they act. If you asked the stalls to be a hot it'd be like a Billy Graham sermon. Come down to the altar, who the stall god wants to be inside of the heart. Please play the star Sons prayer and invite the plood Is into your heart. We've got hot pizza down.
Speaker 12: Hell.
Speaker 14: If you'll come to the altar, I asked the star lord into your heart, you died for that's my Billy Graham moving on. All of this is the role of the psyop of science fiction. Oh wait, I did a clever little world wordplay. I did a quiver word way. Oh, this is the role of the psyops scions of science fiction, y'all. Like my role my word play in my book there to play with reality and to rewrite it as a play of reality. I'm doing a little too much word play here. These are the new Saints. Oh I already said this. I don't even realize this alien saints already. See. I don't even know that my own ideas are ripping off myself. I'm ripping off my old ideas from ten years ago. Like child whoo's in? Y'all? Remember child who's in? Y'all? Read that? I read that giant demons from space that literally look like demons, but another actually aliens who steal your firstborn and blow up the planet and freaking or for c Clark on no or for see Clark. Childhood in that means you growed up. That's something my puberty, boy, that's that alien puberty right there.
Speaker 26: I put child dude in child dude, child dude in childhood that's right, children from the hood, childhood Will you go up in the hood, childhood, childhood in.
Speaker 14: I'm only pulling this up because we covered this some years back. Look at that right there, baby childhood in right now, Look at this dude, let's hear this guy's boring ass podcasts. What the hell is this guy talking about? Rapture? Not that the evangelical rapture of things, true, but it's an inversion of the sort of ascension catching up into heaven talk, which is in firstslonions. But he says, you can't have any more kids because I'm taking on. I can't watch this guy because of his freaking messed up tooth. You notice his tooth. He's got a rebel tooth. Is distracting me anyway, this guy thinks he's really clever and funny. Enough of this guy. You can follow his streams here if you want to see the rest of the Childhood's end stream Childhood. I grew up in the projects projects Project Pat from Space Me and Project Pat versus Nildergrass High see Lawrence Cross who would win easy. Keep in mind to all of the spacemen, they just happen to all be not libertarian isn't that interesting? So the libertarian goobers who were pushing all the soyance stuff ten fifteen years ago and all these dumb songs, isn't that interesting that the pop science men almost all of them aren't actually libertarian. One or two outliers that are libertarian sciencemen, but they're almost always socialists Albert Einstein socialists, right. And the reason I'm talking about the science man is that this overlaps heavily with the alien crap. All the people that push the alien crap almost always end up being weird socialists too. Oh, the Brothers, the Space Brothers want us to set up a global government. I mean so much so that everybody's seeing the meme right where there's a stage alien invasion and the aliens are telling us to set up a world government and they will save us. The Space Brothers will save us from our own selves, from our own destruction. Now, one thing that I always forget to bring up the day the Earth blew up, the day the Earth stood still. No, I want the original one, not this, not the kianko Ree one. Now, did you know, as the Collins Brothers have pointed out when they first started popping off, really promoting at a blockbuster level the alien nonsense. One of the big, first big ones. I mean there's other ones, but the first kind of blockbuster propaganda one is Day of the Earth stood Still. And when you watch Day the Earth it's still, you start to notice the main character, who's the Carpenter from space, a christ like figure. He's here to warn us about the other race of aliens that are coming to destroy us. I think it's Klatu. I haven't seen this in probably ten years, but Klatu is gonna come destroy us because we've created nukes, right, atomics, weapons whatever, and we're gonna autom We're gonna atomically destroy ourselves if we don't de arm which was a classic socialist idea. Diarmament. By the way, it does not just apply to atomics and ICBMs and nukes and all that stuff. Diarmament, if you guys, remember, is also you shouldn't have a gun. So it's all those togetherment, right, because diarmament literally means disarming everyone. And that's why isn't it the UN. At the UN, there's that gun that's like has the barrel twisted to where you can't shoot. Because the UN was always about global disarmament for nation states and for individuals with guns, so that we could have the socialist, technocratic world government. Isn't it odd that literally the entire socialist Bernard Shaw Rockefeller rothschild global government technocratic stuff that Davos and Klaus and everybody openly talks about has been pushed not just publicly in their books, but in the movies. The biggest alien blockbusters of seventy five years ago literally teach that if you don't form a world government, the outside threat, the Kantian Rift, as the Collins brothers wrote, absolutely right, these goofballs daft punk is going to come and kill you. I came here to give you these facts. But if you threaten to extend your violence, this earth of yours will be reduced to a burned out cinder. The alien threat could unite the whole planet. And by the way, that's the message of the movie. If you'd form a world government that's a socialist world government literally under the United Nations, and you don't disarm and have a technocratic rule, you're all gonna be destroyed. By the way, that song is if you saw one of the songs that popped up is sampled in Timo Moss. If you did you hear the the music the theremon My milkshake brings all the aliens to the bar. They're like it better than yours because kell Us, I'm like a cross referencing pop culture encyclopedia here, right. That's actually a pretty cool video. So the song that you just heard, that's the theorem, the weird space ghost instrument, the instrument that is so bizarre that it'll never be able to be played in any song except for something relating to space or ghosts. That's literally like the theorem is forever connected to that. But this is actually a really good song that samples it, and you'll notice that anyway. You can go listen to that on your own time. We're not here to do music night. But I was reminded from the soundtrack, Now did you know that ceed Jackson? I believe, according to the Collins Brothers, consulted on the Day of the Earth sits still Why would the guy from the Doctrinal Warfare program of the CIA consult on movies that are blockbuster alien propaganda films Because it's narratives, it's story making. The CIA was already back then working on crafting the alien narrative, and yes, I want to remind you guys, I'm not going to play this whole interview. Matthew Errett, buddy of ours, friendly associate in this domain of research and information, good guy. He and his wife have this channel called Rising Tide Foundation, and Matthew has been having the Collins brothers on for some interviews. Lately. He had Philip and then he had Paul on.
Speaker 12: This is Paul.
Speaker 14: I've shared on my community tab the other one and this one. I think I shared them both, but this one I want to mention a little bit because Paul goes into the history of Projects SIGN, which is also early forties fifties era phase of the alien gibber jabber nonsense deception. And you're gonna notice something that is relevant to today's drone narrative syop situation. So everybody pay attention quiz questions. I'm not going to be giving out any ten hat cat today. Bitcoin to dip, Don't worry, it's going to come back. Dips are normal in every cycle. People are freaking out if they're new. So Paul's going to talk about Projects SIGN here and James Lipp from the Rank Corporation, the nineteen forty nine projects sign event and that are paper. This is important because it's going to explain it. You're going to see why from the very beginning in nineteen forty nine, the aliens were always directly associated with nukes, atomics, et cetera. And why is that?
Speaker 27: Old war it held that in a nuclear exchange, both the aggressor and the defender are destroyed.
Speaker 14: Paul's talking about, by the way, mutually a sure destruction. And this also the Cold War also relates to the alien stuff too, because of course aliens and nukes. The Soviets are gonna nucas you'll see in a moment.
Speaker 27: And so it's neither's interest to engage in a nuclear exchange.
Speaker 14: MAD is widely considered.
Speaker 27: To be the theory of deterrence put into practice, But like many other Cold War policies, MAD was characterized by function stacking. While it did in fact discourage both major superpowers from entertaining the notion of a nuclear exchange, it allowed the global oligarchical establishment to universally impose what my brother and I have referred to as nuclear anxiety. Now, nuclear anxiety is a pervasive and obsessive fear of nuclear extinction, and once the global oligarchical establishment induced this nuclear fever dream.
Speaker 14: This period, an extended period of what you could call.
Speaker 27: Nuclear extortion took place. Sometimes nuclear extortion could even be found in some of the cultural artifacts of the day. And you know, there was a movie called, I believe at the time Lover No Lovers Left Alive, or something of that nature. There was a lot of these apocalyptical themed movies that came out.
Speaker 14: That that day. After we've covered that one, that's a classic. That one's funny, I'm going to skip out a little bit to get to the Project Sign part I think.
Speaker 27: Well also used to deceive the public, generally speaking, social engineers within the deep state introduced to the public imagination to notion that interplanetary travelers had detected our nuclear activities and we're now visiting Earth with both benign ants.
Speaker 14: So this is Project Sign. He's talking about the nineteen forty nine Project Sign, which was the first official sort of government statement about this, and various theories as to why if it's aliens they might be visiting us, And doctor James Lipp from the Rank Corporation is commenting that he does not believe that it's aliens, but it goes into some of the atomics and cold war stuff or leading up to cold warships minister intentions.
Speaker 27: Depending on which extraterrestrial race you were discussing, The hands of the social engineers can be detected. Almost immediately following projects signed as the UFO contact de phenomenon began to emerge. Nuclear anxiety was a common the thematic thread running through the accounts of contactees. According to the contactees of the nineteen fifties, the aliens had come to warn us that we need to cease our nuclear tests, and the atomic test, according to the aliens, were a leaking radiation that was having an adverse effect on the solar system silicate bound So.
Speaker 14: In other words, elements of disarmament, probably socialist type ideas.
Speaker 27: Right, and as far as we're concerned to contact, these message held too much in common with Lip's theory to be accidental. Our suspicions were confirmed by the strange story of the Polish American author Georgia Dampsky. A Dampski claimed to have met with a veritable United Nations of alien races. These included the inhabitants of Mars of Jupiter of Venus of Saturn, and during one visit to an alien craft, Adomski alleged to have met an alien emissary named the Master. And the Master, according to Adomsky, provided descriptions.
Speaker 14: Like this like doctor who's staff right? The Master? Come on? Yeah, I was gonna mention Adamski, and of course I remember the first time. I was the first, one of the first things that when I started looking into the alien stuff, maybe back in about two thousand and five. I didn't care about alien conspiracy stuff until around that time. I remember reading a couple of books in two thousand and five six, and I've got a stack of alien books over there, and I think almost all of them are basically just garbage. Very little in the UFO domain is worth anything except for maybe understanding and studying propaganda. I do recommend you get Invoking the Beyond, which is the Collins Brothers book, because the middle three four or five hundred pages of that book is actually the best book on the whole alien siop, hands down, bar none. And people also often forget and fail to mention that Adamski was also involved in a lot of esoteric and occult groups. He was interested in Theosophy, he became a neo Theosophist. He then joined and he created a group called Universal Progressive Christianity and the Universal Law, as well as others. He joined the Royal Order of Tibet. So this is a person who is obviously already given to outlandish, fringe, weird beliefs, and his story was actually really close to another story. And so he talks about meeting the Nordic aliens, and I think he's the He's the one that talks about the Boozomi Venusians that took him up on the ship. Just really ridiculous stories. But the weird part about him, the reason why he matters, is that he's the first abductee famously and he's also who Alan Dulles, as head of the CIA, would run point for Dulles would threaten to sue anyone who questioned why in the heck thank you? Would the head of the CIA threatened to sue the people questioning this lunatic unless the CIA had a vested interest in this person being one of the first, perhaps disseminators of disinformation about the created emerging ridiculous alien narrative. The next famous group is the couple Betty and Barney Hill. Their story is about the Zeta Reticulans.
Speaker 20: And they.
Speaker 14: Wrote a nineteen sixty six book called The Interrupted Journey. These people, by the way, Dansky and these people, this is where you get like the classification of like this.
Speaker 15: Was a closen culture of the first kind, the aliens only went to first base. Oh well, this is the closer culture of the fourth kind, where they took me up one of the ship and they went into my anus.
Speaker 14: That's like where these people and their made up stories is where you get these literal levels of you know, of close encounters or the fifth kind, right, whatever, that it's just made up nonsense. But these people are like super lib Unitarians, which is interesting, universal Unitarian universalists. And they have a crazy made up story, which if I recall, is that they create a cult. That's it. They don't just have this story, they start an alien cult. I forget the name of their cult, but a lot of the hallmarks of alien stuff you get from these people's fraudulent stories. And I think theirs is a story Annadam Skis that match up to science fiction novels around the same time. Oh we had Missing time, right, This kind of stuff. Oh, we get it. We gotta do dream analysis. Oh, we have to do you know, hypno hypno regression therapy or whatever, which is not to say that you can't perhaps do HITP and no regression. But it's like those things aren't the most reliable as what I'm trying to say, and everything else in these people's lives and story just screams grifter con people. I mean, you don't make your own cult unless you're a con man. Hello, And what do we see with both of the early abductee people they're involved in cults, make their own cults, and their comment it's like, hello, this should be like a giant red flag that from the very inception, this is nonsense, it's made up. It's a sigh off. And if perhaps these people are not malicious con men, then perhaps they're being used by dulless or other people to disseminate Now where do I get the idea that people might be chosen to disseminate disinformation? Well, the famous document that we've recommended since it came out, Mirage Men, is now as of six months ago, free on YouTube without like you don't have to rent. It used to be for a while was free, and then they made it for we have to rent it. Now it's just totally free, and we'll look at a couple of places because it's This is an amazing documentary and amazing because they actually interview people involved in the choosing of the idiots particular skill to disseminate the stories the narcissistic goofballs that are chosen because they think they're special, and they're brought to literal bases and told of the general. General so and so has chosen you to be the person to be the ambassador of the Planetary Federation to give the to tell the humans that we've made contact. Right, just total like obviously just nonsense. But if a general tells you this, why I guess it's true. Generals wouldn't lie. Ooh, generals don't look.
Speaker 23: So.
Speaker 14: Number one, understand the Betty Barney Hill stuff. Let's go back. Number one, understand that most people believe this stuff because of pop culture, science fiction movies. Number two, it's atheist metaphysics and magic. Lawrence Krauss literally rewrites the Christian story and says the stars died for you. Literally, you're made of star stuff. So it's like Croleyan metaphysics is what scientism really is. Magic. And then when we come over here to the initial famous contactees and abductees, their stories are obviously nonsense. They're made up gibber jabber crap. There are no giant Marilynman, giant breasted Marilyn Monroe, aliens, there's not. I'm sorry. I know a lot of you nerds want that. There's just not. I'm sorry, they don't exist. Aliens are faking gray. They're not bosomy Venusians. If anything, they're gay, they want to go in butts. They're not bosomy Venusians. They're not Marilyn Monroe. They're not Nordics. So let's look at a little bit of a clip here of Mirage Men where they talk about one of the key figures who the call. I think the Collins Brothers believe that Richard Doti is probably part of the Aviary or Men Know is. Another person thinks that another website thinks that he was probably part of the Aviary, which is a much later eighties ish era group of black ops people to disseminate alien bs. And he's gonna basically just gonna tell you, Yeah, we just choose goobers. Who are susceptible to their entity. Why is everyone spiraling about YouTube baming ad so I gotta have like fifty ads just to watch No wonder it's free because you gotta have fifty ads to watch it.
Speaker 18: To convince well.
Speaker 14: Because he was such a boomer, Greatest generation patriot, he believed anything that they told him, and so Paul Benowitz became an unwitting goober dissemination of alien gibber jabber. I don't know what time period this is, but this is the guy who runs the disinformation counter intelligence telling you how they duped Paul Benowitz. Here agree, remember that whistleblower from like ten years ago, and that ridiculous low quality video floated around the internet a million different times. Were always sharing it, and it's like a military whistleblower goes on record about the underground bases where they're keeping the aliens and blah blah blah blah blah. That's a recycled disinformation story from Richard Dody that they gave to Paul Benowitz. Those that don't know what's happening, this documentary is interviewing one of the multiple people involved in several decades of intentional UFO Dissemination of Disinformation Operations. One of the key figures is Richard Dody here who goes to a lot of the UFO conventions and Nyica app and this kind of stuff. And in the documentary he's describing how they found this goober patriot man, Paul Benowitz, and they just kept fed they kept feeding him disinformation because he would believe it because of his patriotism. Government wouldn't lie to me. I died for him, I'll fall for them, and blah blah blah blah blah, they would love me. He's a goober. They're admitting he's a goober. They're laughing the fact that he believed everything that they told him. So they brought a general in and said, that's footage that you've caught, son, you filmed the aliens. So essentially, this documentary goes through multiple cases of this. I think the next guy is more and he's a goofy boomer in the seventies who thinks he's gonna solve the alien stuff.
Speaker 23: And then.
Speaker 14: This guy, I think this is an extreme experience. It's like in every decade they choose like and I just called them all boomers because I think that's funny. So, uh, there's one like the chosen boomer who's chosen to disseminate the aily crap and they just find that. Literally, they said, to find the people who are like narcissistic, they want to be famous, they think they're special. Uh did you hear that? The and look at this army of boomers at this UFO convention here, I mean, you have like vast fields of your you know, you have your pickings. Choose the boomer that you would like to be your disinformation disseminator at any idiot UFO convention.
Speaker 27: It would also not surprise me if some of the people were selected because they were not very bright.
Speaker 14: Yeah, exactly, good job this guy's figuring it out. This is what I've been saying. They just mute button is I'm not clicking it right to where it unmutes. But all I was saying is that it's just funny to me that literally no one at this convention is under age fifty. This is like the ultimate boomer conspiracy. They love aliens and JFK. That's the two boomer conspira, sees, that's all you never talk about if you're above that age group. That's as far as they'll go. No, we're nothing else. And we thought this died. This wasn't like Gen X millennials. They don't care about aliens and JFK. And we've had all these other conspiracies the last twenty years. Lo and behold, in the last two weeks, we're back to boomer conspiracy land. Now we're back to aliens. We got to it's all aliens. We gotta talk about drones and aliens. That's all there is. So we're back to boomer conspiracy world. Thank you, Thank you, Richard Dody and all these black ops people who are still churning out this nonsenseme experience. We believed the world's most exciting cars should be excessive. Anyway, you guys get the point, you need to watch the whole documentary. After the I think his name is Paul Moore, Bob Moore, Bob Moore, Paul Moore, I don't remember his name. I think they move on to talk about let's see, is this the guy who they bring in, a guy who worked on Star Trek. That part's really interesting because he talks about the science fiction Hollywood techniques they use. Let me see, this may not be Let's see this is the guy who they brought in from Star Trek who worked on the TV show too, And literally the military is like bringing in Hollywood people to fake alien footage. They're literally filming fake alien footage and they're interviewing the people who did it, and they're laughing about it, and they're laughing that people believe it. So that's enough on that everybody must go watch Mirage.
Speaker 7: Men.
Speaker 14: You get the idea. What I outline is really the basic summation of the whole documentary, But please go watch it because you see them kind of lay it all out. And this reminded me of the thing that when Tristan and I did it in an Alien Show a couple of years ago, Tristan brought this to my attention. I didn't know about this, which is interesting because this might be an end site into what's going on in a lot of these cases. This is this guy named Jan Brobert j. He used the alien story as a giant made up myth to manipulate and control this woman. Is it his daughter? Or he kidnapped a kid? Is something crazy abducted in plain sight? So I guess he kidnapped a kid and then he I'm going for memory drugged her and like raised her to believe some kind of crazy alien nonsense. Right, And so this woman's story is pretty wild. And although I don't know that this guy, I don't remember what his job was, but I don't know that he's not like a head of the Illuminati, Like he is not David Rockefeller. But it might be a window into Wait a minute, maybe this is also what's going on with people who are running the alien syop. Are they using this pattern of creating an alien mythos and story? Are they drugging people unbeknownst And if you think that that's far fetched, are you not familiar with Operation Midnight Climax, where we know for a fact that the CIA worked with organized crime to drug John's unbeknownst to them, visiting houses of ill repute so that the prostitutes could report on and they could spy on how the men were acting who were given LSD unbeknownst to them. So you think that they'll do that with a bunch of hoes hose give an LSD out secretly, But they wouldn't do that to people. Get I mean, what are you talking about? Alfred Kinsey? Of course, they would do that to people. They do way worse than that to people. They send people off to die by the millions. What do you mean they well, they wouldn't like control people. They're good as they like send people off to die. I mean, what are you talking about. They're not good, You're just naive. So as we see propaganda from the very earliest days, the Hollywood stuff, it turns it out from the earliest days, Project Sign is connected to the nukes. And why is that Well, because it ties into the Cold War narrative. And that's what Paul Collins goes on to discuss. And I'll give you the link because it's a really long interview that they did. If you want to go watch that full podcast, I recommend it, but really you should read their book. Evoking them Beyond is really good. And then I wanted to also address the drone stuff because let's say I thought I had James Lil Fluor pulled up. Yeah, I do, because really, in every one of these cases where we see the drones popping up in the past week, I've not seen anything that at all smacks of quote alien or the inexplicit. That's not to say that there can't be unidentified inexplicable phenomenon. I think there are, but none of what I've seen so far fits into that category. Everything fits into the explicable category, even the so called plasma balls that appear. Do people not know about plasma balls?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 14: On this channel, you know that we've talked about GEO E n G I N E E R I n G many many times, for many, many years and years ago on Stanford Research website or on harps own website. I remember which one it was, but it was Navy Dot Mill. They had papers up about creating plasma balls. So we know that they can create plasma balls. It's exactly what it looks like is going on in some of these cases. For example, when we see the orbs that are inexplicable, tell me that the orbs don't look like this plasma ball right here. So this is a two thousand and nine video that purports to be a plasma ball. I presume that it's real. I don't It could be fake, but I don't necessarily think it is. It looks like probably something they really did create, similar to perhaps ball lightning. We've all heard of this, and uh, the some of the phenomena of what they see as the glowing orbs seem to match up pretty closely to this, so I think that's what that is. We also many also saw many drones already and last week that popped up that are clearly drones. So it's odd to me that anyone would jump to the conclusion that anything other than drones is going on, especially when they have blinking what do you call it, airspace compliance lights that blink like, obviously they're drones. Now, that's why I think early on they rolled out the possibility that oh, Iran has a mothership with drones, which is just total nonsense, just totally stupid. Maybe Fox boomers believe that Iran has drone motherships that are attackingists. I don't know, I don't who knows what they believe, but I don't think that went over. Even Elon Musk was making fun of that. With iatolas like floating on Foo fighters or something. They could be building up to something fake flag.
Speaker 25: I don't know.
Speaker 14: They could blame it on Russia or something like this, or China. Who knows Iran they might try that. But so this entire let's look at a couple of examples we're gonna use James Lafloor here one of my favorite spooky clips. Guys here, Now, these to me could be multiple things. I'm not sure what this one is. This is supposed to be from an airplane. I have to admit, when I was flying back, I forgot about this. And by the way, I've got the video, I just never put it up because I forgot once we landed. I don't remember if it was. I think it was flying back from Los Angeles. The last time that we flew out of Los Angeles, I saw a bunch of the similar things like this, and I have the video on my phone. I just assumed it was drones like of some kind, so I never really I didn't put them up because I didn't put it looked just like this, So you see that I have a video just like this of this, and my assumption is that these are drones. Maybe they're plasma balls. I don't know, but I do have a video of something like this.
Speaker 25: Look at that.
Speaker 23: There's a crazy amount of these objects into horizon. If we look closely, we can see some of them blinking into this stance.
Speaker 25: This is smild.
Speaker 14: And this was probably as we were flying out of La kind of over towards maybe, you know, like New Mexico, Arizona, New Mexico, which a lot of this kind of activity, you know, is in that region, I assume because of military bases. So that's probably what I saw. And it looks a lot like this.
Speaker 25: They don't look like droones, do they.
Speaker 14: Why not? I mean, just because they don't have the blinking lights, that just means they're not commercial flight or commercial drones. They could be experimental craft at the base.
Speaker 25: So I'm guessing that this was a very long flight.
Speaker 23: I mean, he started recording the history of the day and then he's still recording it at night.
Speaker 14: Eire these Now, when I recorded my example of this, I mean once we kind of got away from that area that I didn't see them anymore. So I don't know why this guy's still seeing them at night. But let's move on to the next example of drone stuff. This is some volcano, that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 23: All this. But before, let's start with Trevor who went to take the trash out at about a fifty three PM in New Jersey and almost had an up close contact with these orbs. Checkley sound.
Speaker 14: Now, I mean couldn't this conceivably be somebody in the neighborhood flying a drone. I'm not sure why this one is that like weird.
Speaker 23: So whatever this thing is, it got really up close to him and he recorded a three sixty videos so people understand that this is not the reflection of his window or anything like that.
Speaker 14: This one, I mean, this could be like a drone, like a bunch of drones flying, or this could be I don't know what this is. What do you guys, This is probably some drone light show or something. I mean, yes, I know Elon's brother owns a company of drone shows. Another one of the videos that was going around what the one that looks like the cabolatry. Supposely that was somebody's like birthday party where the drones were doing a drone show. But what's interesting is that is the over the uh the sea. Now why would they be appearing and flying in over the sea. I have a theory about this, which I think is pretty easy to understand if you go back into the lore of this stuff of aliens and drones and all this kind of stuff. I don't believe in aliens, but if you go back to like the history of the connection between drones and the so called UFO phenomenon. A lot of times this is said to be under the direction of the Navy, or the O n I, or the National Security Council, norrad. These are the kinds of entities that pop up when you read about this stuff. And my thought was, well, if this is being run by the Navy, it makes sense that maybe the drones are actually coming from a naval ship. They're flying in doing a siop, freaking people out, and then they're returning back to a ship. And nobody seems to have posited this. I'm not sure why, because it makes perfect sense that the Navy would be running this stuff like off of the coast, because a lot of these sightings are near bases. They're off the coast, and people are reporting that the drones or the orbs the lights like fly in from the sea and then they fly back towards the sea. Okay, I don't think there's underground sea bases. They're not aliens that live underwater. They're drones returning to the naval ship. That's my theory. What do you guys think? But I don't know. This is my theory because everybody. Nobody thinks about the Navy when they think about this kind of stuff. But my dad was in the Navy, so I think maybe the Navy runs some of this stuff. They do a lot of stuff with drones, and if you think about that makes sense actually in warfare, right, because if you've got a naval ship that's gonna be fighting, you know, in the sea somewhere five hundred miles away, they're probably gonna send out drone fleets to you know, scout or whatever.
Speaker 1: We don't have.
Speaker 2: I can't just tectually.
Speaker 12: Can you give me, baby?
Speaker 14: Your doors getting scared?
Speaker 27: Look?
Speaker 12: Right now? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Those those could just be airplanes waiting to land, right. I mean, if you depending on what angle you're at, if you if you see airplanes that are circling waiting to land, they kind of look like kind of look like that, And the only way to tell the difference is to actually see, uh, if they land or if they have the you know, blinking federal compliance lights or whatever.
Speaker 25: They are giant.
Speaker 23: Right, So at this point a lot of people are asking themselves, are these orbs possibly avian or something like that? And Jessica Cappo recorded a few interesting videos on her TikTok. And there was this other lady who recorded a video in which she kind of talks to these orbs and these Now this.
Speaker 14: One I think is really stupid. Uh, I'm gonna skip this because people talking to the orbs. This one goofy woman's like, do I believe in Jesus? Orb starts blinking she thinks, she thinks as applying to her. So uh, let's skip ahead to this one kind of looks like one of the plasma things. That's why I played the uh the plasma clip, and let's see what you guys think.
Speaker 25: But a good zoom man.
Speaker 23: And apparently these things are organic, They're not mechanical.
Speaker 14: Does that not look exactly like PA talk to the same Oh this one, this one trying to talk to it? So uh yeah, I believe in Jesus God?
Speaker 2: Is it? God?
Speaker 23: Is it?
Speaker 14: I guess that makes sense though, because if it was a demon, I would be like, go away in the name of Jesus. So I guess I guess that makes sense. Actually, So let's see. Now this is weird because, as you guys may or may not know, people are also reporting weird electrical phenomena. This is another kind of classic alien thing that accompanies the aliens. Right the time displacement, I lost five minutes when the aliens came. And then people say, oh, the electrical equipment went crazy and my clock, you know, my digital clock went nuts. Now, Jamie and I actually kid you not. We were traveling to It was actually on our way back from Vegas. When we were we drove, which was a mistake. So we drove to Vegas to our Vegas event, and then we drove back and I think on the way back we stayed some where I don't remember where, and we saw this. We saw we were out of town. I don't have no idea. We stayed so many places two weeks to drive back. I didn't remember where we were, maybe somewhere in New Mexico, uh, And we were staying at a hotel where the entire block was experiencing this kind of stuff. We saw this.
Speaker 25: From gcass on Twitter.
Speaker 14: So the literally we saw this exact same thing. And my only thought was, maybe these lights are on a timer and the timers like going crazy. But here's the weird part is I could understand that happening like one time, but it happened all night. As far as we could tell and why is this happening in tons of places? Like why would many many many places be experiencing the same light freak out? Like doesn't the light programmer guy like go and fix this of this? Like why is this happening everywhere? So it's odd and I would expect that if they are running a SYOP, that they would intentionally interfere with the electronics and whatnot. And and that probably, say the military class drones that they have, whatever they are, they probably are able to go out and jam electrical signals and transmissions. I mean that seems logically what drones would be involved in doing in a in a wartime scenario. I'm not saying that we're in a wartime scenario. I'm saying that if there's a SYOP, then the capabilities that the drones have would be used in the sy ops, such as jamming electrical signals and so forth.
Speaker 23: Now we saw we literally saw those You can actually see one of the orbs up there in this time.
Speaker 14: That's interesting because it does appear in this case that there was an ORB. When when Jamie and I saw this parking lot and the block of businesses where we were, I didn't even think to look up for an ORB, so I wasn't paying attention. I just was like, somebody needs to reset the timers on the parking lot lights. But I don't even I don't know how parking lot lights work. Maybe somebody is a parking light man and they know, well, yeah, there's a timer over here at the hub. You have to set the timer. How do they work? I don't know. And there's well I didn't have the radio on, so no, I didn't hear any like garbled radio signals. We just saw the parking lot lights going crazy like that. Or when we saw it, By the way, it wasn't vehicles doing it. It was only the lights in a bunch of parking lots. I didn't see any vehicles. This seems to be Tesla's though, which suggests that it has to do with electrical signals. Right, so it's not purely gasoline cars. I'm guessing because if you notice this parking lot, this is like all Tesla's that are experiencing this.
Speaker 9: Tess stupid.
Speaker 14: Oh my, oh my god, my phone's make a funny, weird noiseless too.
Speaker 23: When person says this is how Tesla's update their system. But someone said this he's a Tesla owner. That's not how it works.
Speaker 25: So this is in southwest Houston.
Speaker 2: What the first Encounters of the third kind is going on here?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 14: It is like like close Encounters, remember, because the aliens are speaking through the music and the sounds booooo. I mean, I'm not saying this is aliens. I'm just saying that. Now I see why she she's saying that I didn't catch up the first time I watched this.
Speaker 23: So this is coming in from Susan Mills forty two on TikTok. But this is in the month of August. It could just be that this all began way before we've noticed it. This is coming in from Ethnic.
Speaker 14: Yeah, because when Jamie and I saw it, it was months ago when we were leaving the Vegas event. This is somebody saying that birds are acting weird from the electromagnetic signals. Maybe I don't know, I'm gonna skip that. Let's see, birds are not real.
Speaker 18: Ha.
Speaker 14: Everybody saw this video. It went everywhere. I don't have no idea whether this guy's flaws. I don't feel I feel like if you were a contractor for the government, you're not going to leak online. What's going on with drones, So I would anytime there's somebody leaking information from private military contractors, I take it with a grain of salt.
Speaker 25: How do you explain that?
Speaker 23: And be that everyone zooming in on these objects, these orbs, it appears as if they are organic. What is I've not obeying the laws of physics with gravity and all that. So she explains plasma and dark matter, and in a few minutes, I'll.
Speaker 14: Hence, yeah, plasma. I'm gonna skip this girl. This girl at first she sounds like she knows what she was talking about this then it turns into all this like goofy new age stuff, So I'm gonna skip her. But I do think it makes sense in terms of plasma, and we just saw the clip where it was a plasma ball. So but I'm gonna skip this new age stuff. That's about it in that video. And then I think I want to ask you guys opinion about something in the same vein but different. It's not directly related to aliens, although many people relate this to the aliens, whereas that one. This so you guys remember, like this will be about twenty eleven, twenty ten, when the video started popping up everywhere of this, the weird sounds, the loud booms. Sometimes it sounds like into the world trumpets. Sometimes it sounds like giant steel beams creaking. And of course people have been since twenty eleven or twelve tying this into the supposed alien stuff. Right, they're here, they're among us, blah blah blah. Now, first thing to be said is that this is one of the easiest videos to fake, right, the easiest thing to fake, because all you have to do is record, you know, the sounds of the things from Tom Coomb's World of the World's right, and then you just take that audio and put walk outside and then you point your phone up to the sky and you just put that in your video over the video. In fact, I made a stupid video where I rickrolled everybody. Guys, some of you remember this, where I was making a spooky sky sounds video and then I say, you guys got to hear this unbelievable, And then I walked outside and it was Rick Astley. So I rick rolled everybody with Rick from the sky. So it's really easy to fake. But you know, like evangelicals think it's the rapture, the raptors of scouts sounds, but there were actually local news clips about this too. So this is the thing, is like, and yes, I understand local news lies, but I think local news is less likely to lie, even though they do have a history of promoting scientism nonsense. Right, let's see local news. I think that Jason a guy, he's got like an evangelical End Times channel, which I'm not recommending that, but he usually collects together some of the best local news clips about this kind of stuff. Actually, there's way more of these news clips than I even thought there were, so we want to show if you look into it, like there's a million of these apparently, right, So this is from uh eleven years ago when these sounds started popping up. And if it's all fake, okay, but like why are all the news sites recording it? People? And there's also people who called into the police, like there's loud booms and scared Grandma's so that I don't think all of that would be fake, right, There wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: It is a bright white light flying across the screen.
Speaker 14: There, you see it.
Speaker 2: We've been making calls all night trying to figure this out.
Speaker 14: That just looks like a commonermediate what was it?
Speaker 12: Nine your side list, Kotolak has been looking into this mystery, she joins us slide Liz.
Speaker 17: What do we know?
Speaker 21: But what I do know is that whatever this was, hundreds of people saw it their big lights, big booms, and it all happened around seven point thirty tonight. People really from all over the state, even in other states, have been calling our newsroom, writing on our Facebook page all the way from Las Vegas to the Mexican border, everywhere in Arizona, from Flagstaff to Oro Valley, even to Benson. Now take a look at this video out of Phoenix.
Speaker 14: You'll see that white light traveling right across. So let me go over to his channel because I think he's got a funny had a collection of some of these recently. Of the booms. This is all drone, drownd round, drown, drown, drowne drone. Let's go back. We'll go back to James's video because.
Speaker 25: He accluded a video recently and he talks about so have you.
Speaker 14: Seen this the cowboy dude from TikTok who went viral over this. I think, I mean, I'm not accusing this guy. I mean I kind of think he's staging it because once people started talking about the videos where you look like you're being held hostage and you're like, you're doing your video like this, I want to explain to you guys that there are no phenomena that are happening, and I was incorrect, and I've talked to government scientists and they have let me know that everything that was on Jason Eli's channel is fake. And also you should not listen to me except for listen to me now because everything I said was wrong, like, oh, he's being held hostage. Look this, this is goofy and I think it's theatric. It's kind of funny. But so this guy starts his whole thing out with the booms. Then he claims that he's not supposed to talk about the booms. What do you guys think?
Speaker 20: Is he lying?
Speaker 14: You tell me what you think they're rigging be Idaho, But it's not.
Speaker 28: Shortly after posting my video about the booms, I have a law enforcement friend. I'm not going to say if it's state level or county level, but he came over to my house and said, hey, Aaron, would be a good idea to pull the video you posted about the booms.
Speaker 14: And not talk about it anymore.
Speaker 25: Huh.
Speaker 28: He didn't tell me if he knew what they were or what they were doing it for, but he says as an agency, they've been told to deny, deflect, and diffuse, so they don't want it to be talked about. No, I'm not crazy theories. But my officer friend did tell me about a local amateur seismologist that contacted the news and gave him a story about He said, up several different seismology detectors around the area and he was going to run a story on it. And shortly thereafter, before they could actually run the story, he had a heart attack.
Speaker 14: Okay, so that's his setup. And after this there's this video where he says, oh, I was contacted by You'll see what I mean. Do you think after you watch this, tell me if you think this is staged or legit strange stories.
Speaker 23: So you watched the first video where he talks about the booms and we're not supposed to talk about them, and then he explained this is his next video.
Speaker 29: Look at that the videos I made about the mysterious boom sounds may have caused some unexpected concerns and consequences. I'm making this video to set the record straight, clear up an rumors and misinformation. I was recently contacted by some well educated scientists who explained the whole boom phenomenon.
Speaker 14: I want to know about the uneducated scientists that he was contacted by, because I mean their opinions account too. So it's things funny that he said. I was contacted by well educated scientists, not the mid grade scientists, and not the totally slow boy scientists. These were actually high IQ scientists, I promise. First, the booms that we are hearing and feeling are not new.
Speaker 13: In fact, they've been happening for hundreds.
Speaker 29: Of years, and they are just part of nature. In fact, there are several natural causes that produce the boom sound.
Speaker 14: Okay, so the booms, maybe that's earth plates rubbing together something, Okay, Maybe I don't know. I'm not a science man, I'm not into seismology, so I don't know. But now I want to look at a couple of these to see if you guys think that they're being staged or if there's actually some kind of thing going on that go actually goes beyond just booms. Right, So it's not just like booms like Okay, maybe you know they're using dynamite to create a mine or something, or fracking perhaps underground, you know, drilling, they're fracking this kind of stuff. Maybe they're drilling underground tunnels for bases, which are real, so maybe that's what's the sound is. But then some of these sounds are bizarre, inexplicable, and or perhaps fake. So I want to know what you guys think. We have quite a few super chats I want to read, too, So before we get to the booms, though, I have to remind you that we do have a show sponsor, and that sponsor is chalk dot Com. And I'm gonna let Vivek Roboswami talk to you for a second and I'll be right back.
Speaker 30: I'm gonna put you on something crazy real quick. Most of these zoomer Jimbros are consuming macro guzzling synthetic dyes and synthetic sweeteners on the daily. They don't even know it. Goofy af. There's nothing great about that. Do not listen any further unless you are an Alpha or Sigma male. This is important and there could be consequences.
Speaker 14: There's a new so.
Speaker 30: Certified Sigma Male pre workout powder for sigmas only. It is guaranteed to empower you to dominate your co workers, fire your boss, aggressively, gamble, or invade a small village. Chad Mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors which are actually not natural at all, ensuring a clean and effective formula. Experience the pure goodness of chad Mode colored with organic blue spirolina extract, organic lemon cherry, and organic maple crystals. Forget synthetic caffeine made in a sketchy Chinese lab. Embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract, which will get your mind going and pump you up to the max. Chad Mode is made in America with all clean ingredients, the first clean pre workout of its kind. Why are these people adding synthetic sweeteners to every single pre workout when there are many studied downsides to consuming Nae Steve fake sucralose. Each dose of chad Mode contains the kick of a cup and a half of coffee, delivering a surge of energy alongside essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbal x.
Speaker 31: I want to show off something that we're all proud of. I've got a browser here. This is Jay Dyers, much vaunted, much sought after philosophy one oh one. Now he just got this page up. We are just testing it out. You guys are some of the first people in the world to see it. I want to say, for my part, it's not philosophy one oh one. I think this is as mistitling. I really think is as like philosophy unleashed. Because a philosophy want on one course, they give you kind of some useless information that you can't make sense of. Jay actually lays out over twelve weeks, dozens and dozens of hours put into just the presentation of this let alone, the hundreds and thousands of hours of research that it takes to have a coherent evolution and history of the origins of philosophy, the uses of philosophy, the different ways to look at it over time, and how that has been brought about to what we have today, which is almost an absence of philosophy on the objective, logic and reason side in an overabundance of woke philosophy that is irrational and is made up day by day as people are like, I think we should bring racism back, and then here's a justification, and then it gets wokeafied and spread out, and then all of a sudden you have a bunch of communists.
Speaker 14: I'll remind you guys that you can go to Chalk dot com choq dot com. That is the sponsor. You saw the ad for them, But they also have other products beyond just the chad mode. There's also all the other performance stack products. The action to one. Oh, the ton Katali my favorite. I take almost every day. It is a testosterone booster. It has proven to actually work in purviewed studies that you can read over at Chalk dot com shoq dot com. Use the promo code J forty four life this Jay four four l I f E to get not fifteen percent off, but forty four percent off all those products. That's almost half off. So you're not paying that price there. You're gonna pay a much more sensible price because of your boy right here, because of this teat right here. You see this right here, think of think of me breastfeeding you pure chalk from my teat, and that's going to help you up your toxic masculinity. Getting the chalk juice from a male teat should help you understand exactly how toxic masculinity works and how to up that toxic masculinity. And for our ninety percent guy audience, that's what you need. Trust me, get on over there. Use the promo code JAY four four LAV. Also, if you just want to test it out, use a promo code JAY four zero J forty to get forty percent off that product or any of the other products over there. You don't have to get that. You can test out the other adaptagens that they have. You can test out the other minerals that actually are excellent for making up for our mineral efficient diet in America in the West. And for the ten percent lady audience that we have. Ten percent of our audience is actually female. There is a female vitality stack and that's things like shilagit Ashwaganda greatful regulating your moods, Ladies. You're going to love that as well as the Irish moss. And you also get to use the same promo code to get almost half off. That's Jay forty to get forty percent off a single purchase or Jay forty four Lafe That is a subscription model but also gets you more of a discount edo Tolkien for three dollars. Is there any chance of another conversation with Jonathan Pajoe if you have had one recently? I haven't seen it. He's really busy. He does his stuff. I do my stuff. I'm always open to conversations or podcasts with people for the most part. So if he's open, there's a there's always an open spot if he wants to have a conversation. Max one point fifty. What do you think about the Magdeburg event? Some people believe Saudi some people believe this that. I mean, my first thought was a a flag event to make the right wing look bad. But I don't know that's my first thought, Max, Again, the Saudi seems like a shitzo, a leftist, but he wants greater Israel ex Muslim, but now atheist. Who knows. I'm sure they're trying to craft or pin the narrative on that they want quantum Throughout three dollars, I watched some of the old interviews with Grove. I read the Yowan Ratzia book, Oh Great. I read Anglo American establishment is this enough background, or do I need to take tragedy take on Tragian Hope. I mean, Trasian Hope is important. It's very crucial, but it's also very long, very technical, and very boring. So uh, if you want to read it, go for it, or you can take my course. You can buy my eight lectures on tragan Hope which summarized the whole thing. Is there a specific order that you recommend? Well, if you've already read those two, then I mean you either read Tragi and Hope or you don't, So I don't know what you mean about order, but yeah, thank you Max. Again, the Saudi gave a shout out to A Jones and m Sellner, but he said he's a leftist. I don't know what to make of that. It could be fake flag that found somebody to make everybody look bad. Maybe he mentioned aj because the elites in Germany want to not allow any right wing influence. Basically, look, my initial assessment is they need something to make the right wing quantum threat. Do you think quantum skittles theory poses a threat to the security of the bitcoin? No haities under twenty dollars. I will be listening to you read H. G. Wells's World of the Worlds with Christmas music every night before bed, as you should. It is cozy Albaniandude ninety eight two dollars. Have you seen what doctor Stephen Grier says about the UFO phenomenon thoughts? My opinion is that he admits the sye op element and then steers it back into channeling and alien races fighting each other. I don't believe any of that funko monk five dollars, happy science mess. I hope Darwin Claus evolves to come down the chimney and leave a Sam Harris essay and your stalking you're speaking my language, perfect guy. Two dollars. You are still a tyrannical rerener. Thank you, bro, big gooner. Five dollars. Are we gonna get aliens to clap cheeks again? I remember I put that video up and somebody was like, what the heck is this? I put it on YouTube or no Twitter this week last week because all the drones stuff. I'll rewatched that video and I kind of thought it was funny. I was like, this is kind of the style of the YouTube videos I'd like to be making if I could make edit the videos again. And I guess you guys know why I don't make edited videos anymore because of getting demonetized. There's no incentive to spend a day making a video that's edited down to thirty minutes and a bunch of clips and jumps and cuts and all that with music and blah blah blah and gibber jabber smoking mirrors because they demonetize my channel. So the only incentive is to do live streams whereby people can then super chat. If I make edited videos, there's no ad revenue. Nobody sends its super chet, so I do a day of work for nothing. But I still think this. I thought this was still kind of fun and funny, right, I need an alien that's worked for me. No, not the alien twork? So which is a classic? This one? We're the ones which freak. I like the vibe of this video, even though there's no incentive to make videos like this anymore. What if your body wasn't yours? What if your butt wasn't attached?
Speaker 25: What if aliens really.
Speaker 14: Could prote you from behind? What if aliens really were herbs who came here to touch people? What if aliens really needed cow buttholes. What if our aliens space brothers did see us here? Whoa mind blown science? Exactly? Yeah, those kind of videos are some of the funnest to make.
Speaker 17: But you, uh, you can't make them because there's there's no ad, there's no there's no.
Speaker 14: I'm making them for free, bro, bro, I gotta i gotta put some bacon on the table, man, I can't put bacon on the table from this cattle mutilations of cows buckles was actually to save the planet from the cow choots climate change? Would you still be a yes? Exactly? Climate change? I need an alien. It's work for me.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yee, y'all feel it, y'all, y'all, y'all feed it, I.
Speaker 12: Feed it.
Speaker 32: I need it alien to work for me. I need it alien to me. I need an alien to work for me. I need it alien tok for me.
Speaker 14: Yeah. I actually like that song. That's kind of not my stupid lyrics, but the music is pretty cool. I like the vibe of that. Anyway, Where were we at, James Lafloor? Where are we at? No booms? This forgot? What are the booms? That's what we're trying to figure out. Remember these back in the day they started popping off in twenty eleven. Can somebody who's high IQ in the audience solve this from me? Is it skyquakes? I mean, look, I'm always open to a rational scientific explanation, but skyquakes. Something about the I mean, I understand, Okay, there's plate tectonics. Okay, yeah, I got it, But I don't know, man, something about skyquakes just sounds faking great. I don't know, it just sounds like crap.
Speaker 12: What do you now?
Speaker 14: At first I thought this was just an airplane. But if you listen to, like, it just keeps going like an airplane. You hear the sound and then it moves away. But this never stops.
Speaker 18: Please let me, guys hear this, wait for it.
Speaker 14: So somebody should be able to, like take that sound and see if that's a sound from a movie or a sound effect or something, you know what I mean. Maybe somebody has done that, but I'm not gonna accept just some science nerds.
Speaker 15: Say oh, this is a guy clig because science like that's not enough for me.
Speaker 14: Me and Jene five dollars. Speaking of space, do you have any suggested readings on Christian cosmology? James Jordan's book through new eyes. There you go. When are we gonna get the aliens to clap cheeks again? I can't wait. Son, Well you got a little bit of that a minute ago. DC, We're working. Three dollars, Thank you so much. Ladder is science gay. Yes, it came out of the closet literally when Nildagrass Tyson graduated wrong full rage. Five dollars. Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas, may to you and your family. May there be joining l after the fills of howld halls and memories that never be forgotten. That was an interesting poetic superjat Micah Burnside. Ten dollars. I cannot wait for the nWo future where everyone has multi pass and chicken good. I think we're already there, aren't we. That's pretty much where we are. Anonymous sends fifty bucks, Oh guy, fox Mass Anonymous collective sending fifty bucks. Shout out, thank you so much, Anonymous collective. Jerdon five dollars. What's your opinion of Billy Corson because he partnered up with Phronsia to teach why moms their ancestors were really space alien scripples. That actually aligns that with my beginning thesis of this show, which was that perhaps my mother was a Sufi stripper. Do we can we prove she wasn't? And by the way, I'm joking, Mom, I love you. I'm just kidding. Frankish melchite. Three dollars auslander raus. I don't know what that means. I did get good grades in German though in college. Denise, ten dollars. You the best jay. In my heart, there is an endless stream of zeros behind a one. Oh you mean the super chat in your heart is that it's a zillion dollar super chat. Thank you. I appreciate that. Thank you for learning all of these things, for all the learning and the laughs. God bless you. Thank you, Denise, Denise, that sounds like a that's a sister name. Thank you so much, our one Black Girl listener. Thank you, Denise. I appreciate that. Welcome, Welcome Robrainium. Five dollars just came back from Jersey. I paid an alien that's worked for me. And the aliens accept a bitcoin. Well, if they are actually high IQ, which they claim to be, I would expect that they better accept bigcoin or else we're all just wasting our time. I mean, do you think of alien wants Fiat hell no, Jerdan five dollars. They're not warps. They're just convoy operations and they use them with drones and planes to fly blacked out or with minimal lights near cities.
Speaker 20: Who does.
Speaker 14: You're saying the military has convoy operations. But see, in the case of a lot of these drones, there's nothing to do with airplane flights. They're just everywhere now, so they're flying all around Florida. There's yesterday's drone video. Was they're not? That was the what I was trying to say. The cemetery and that idiot cows like yo, yo, y'all best get right with guy right now there's a what's he doing a cemetery?
Speaker 25: Yo?
Speaker 14: Benedict Kirby ten dollars. Thank you for these great streams. Oh well, thank you glad. You guys are having fun. I'm having a blast. This's a lot of fun. Help me understand what you mean. They're not orbs. Some of them look like plasma balls. They do them with drones and planes. They fly blacked out. What flies blacked out? The drones or the plasma orb. If it's a plasma orb, it's not blacked out. I don't understand what your super chap means, but it sounds like you know what you're talking about, helping me know what you're talking about. Benedict's Kirby. No, we already did that Edward Scissorhans Chop Chop Baby five dollars. So are the orbs different and weirder than the drones? Are they laser hologround fakeries? They could be. I mean, we know about Project Blue Beam that gets talked about all the time, and I'm actually tired of talking about it. Why we didn't talk about it tonight, But I did a whole podcast with Maria Zee that you can find on my rock fin Twitter. It's everywhere, so go look up blue Beam. Jay Dyer, by the way, we just did a new podcast with her, which should be up either today or tomorrow pretty soon. I don't know what's going on. That's why I'm asking you, my collective smart boy audience. We have a high we have the high psych you audience on the internet. Literally literally, it's all just like smart people. We're trying to take the handful of slow boys and make them fast boys. So even the slow boys are are fast boys. In potentia, they're fast was being actualized from pure potency, or they're spoken twenty dollars. Audio recordings are even easier to faked and video exactly I should know as a professional recording engineer correct. Can then some professional audio engineer please debunk and figure out the source of these audio sounds? Are they just clipping you know, Tom Coombs world the worlds and putting it to video. That's weird.
Speaker 23: So this was in Colorado Springs, the US twenty twenty four, and then you got this video from Irish hat guy, but the video was deleted.
Speaker 25: So let's play this one.
Speaker 14: Somebody said Jay should paywall for some of his YouTube stuff, bro, that's what you do. At my website. There is a vast ten year archive of paywall material. If you would like to support me, head on over to jasanalysis dot com and in the membership section, you purchase a membership and you can subscribe to my website to get access to Le's paywall. And for those who are confused, you're overthinking my website. My website is boomer designed, meaning there is no confusion because once you sign up, you do not do anything other than go over to the page of member content, and all of it is on one page. It is boomer proof or boomer friendly, so there is no secrets. Literally everything of the members is right here on one page. That's all you do. But if you would like to purchase the membership, you can do that over here at my website and get access to the archa material. And I've kept it at a very low low price, amazing grad school level education for very cheap. I just joined. Can I watch the stream from the start? Yes, that means you move the cursor to the beginning. But if you want access to the archives, it's at the website. And also if you don't want to fool with the website, mostly all the same material is on my rock Fin. So you come over here to rock fin and you just click onto Jay Dyer, They've got me, Whitney, Sam Tripley, and Eddie Bravo, so we're like the stars of rock Fin. Look at that front page rock Fin, Tripoli, Eddie Bravo, Whitney Webb, your boy right here. My rock Fin link is in the show description. Rockin is a great free speech based platform and the great thing about rock fin is that the way it works, if you do the paid subscription model. At rockfin, you get access to everybody, So basically it's like Netflix model, where you don't just get my paid content, you get Tripoli, Eddie, Bravo, Whitney Webb, Richard Grove, Isaac Wishop. Basically all of our friends are over there on rock fin as well, so you can subscribe that way. It's not really that different from my website. It's just a little more. It's basically it's better than like Patreon. So I left Patreon years ago and I've never regretted going to rock Fin's a great platform. We love the guys that are rock fand Jorda on five dollars. What I was driving at was during our first chat, it's been a thing for a while that you're correct about the Navy and drones. But the planes and drones fly blacked out, but these drones are not blacked out. So what do I still don't understand what you mean? He says, Yes, it's the military. That's what I thought. They which environments for training purposes. Yeah, I understand. I see what you're saying, and you understand that so that they can do that. But what I'm saying is what is the new Jersey stuff, the California stuff. Dane Cook. You gotta see, Dane Cook was out eating and he captured one of these. Put this video up. Let's see if it's I think I shared it. Let's watch Dane Cook's video here. This one.
Speaker 12: Stop it's it's skilled.
Speaker 14: So a lot of the ones that people are filming have this Christmas light looking pattern, right, like the red, white, blue, green, blinking and they're just kind of sitting there and they look like the I don't know what they're called. It's not a Reaper drone, it's something else. Supposedly somebody shot one of them down. Is that true? Because I watched the video of the drone getting shot down and then somebody says, no, it's not really, that's some other event. I don't know. I don't have time to keep up with tracking down every video's origin. So one of these apparently crashed in New Jersey or something. Is this is this accurate? Please fuck chucked me? Please please fact check me. See now, all I'm gonna get is the recent Ukraine drone attack in Russia. And then now there's a oh, I don't want that Reaper drone crash. Let's throw that, Yeah, so one of these alleged allegedly right crashed in Jersey.
Speaker 18: This this is what I'm thinking of, this ship fucking crash.
Speaker 14: Now the readers said, no, this is a plane crash. Okay, Well there's another video though, on a hillside, not on the interstate. There's a hillside drone crash that was alleged, allegedly part of the supposed New Jersey stuff going on.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I'll never be able to find it. I just saw the other day. Let me see, Tristan sent it to me. Let me see if I can find it from where he sent it to me. Whistle blower from the military, aliens are real and we will have to evacuate soon, okay, whistle blower, sure, Uh.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 14: I'm still trying to find the drone that crashed or somebody spole it. They said they shot it down. Remember that. Now, I can't find it. I don't know. You speeding over New Jersey. That's not that, all right, I give up.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 14: But anyway, something's going on. Who knows, sigh out. Probably is this just somebody flipping a movie?
Speaker 23: And so this was in Ireland in twenty twenty three. So We also have this amazing video coming from the gifts Laker in Conklin, Alberta, Canada, twenty twelve.
Speaker 14: Huh, I remember this one so back in the day.
Speaker 23: There be.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I know, it sounds like, yeah, it sounds like metal being drag but supposedly they're out in the middle of nowhere. This one's pretty weird too.
Speaker 25: What the heck is this?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 14: You think, oh, that's a train in the background. It keeps going though.
Speaker 23: Okay, so right now I'm feeding as if he's going to get abducted by aliens.
Speaker 14: Insert your alien fart joke here. So Jordaan says again, the drones fly at low speeds in the neat continuous motion. Those don't hover and have to circle. So it's not those. It could be a puma, which are bird size but also can't hover. Excuse me, puma man, But pumas don't fly. Have you never seen puma man? I'm joking, way, Puma Man is really funny. Anonymous five dollars Jay d are looking at Jacques Belly. I have Jacques Billie's books up there, so thank you. But he says that he has infinity.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 14: He says it's a deception. It's terrestrial. Jacques Bally is also reputable. Also looking at Richard Dolan and David Grush if you wish. I don't trust Grush. I think it's like disinformation. And I'm familiar with Richard Dolan. Thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 23: Whatever that is, it's it's really loud. It seems as if he's very close to it. This isn't traffic of pain. Let's keep that in mind. So the question is where is this coming from? Everyone the recourses is looking at the sky. If it's coming from the sky, what the heck is this? It's like the sky, something from us, something big. So we're gonna be taking a look at some of the theories to what this.
Speaker 14: Mister worried about YouTube banning ad blockers. All right, so here is the rest of James's video if you want to watch that. We've been going for a good three hours. So we're gonna have fun. I'm gonna do a presubositional critique and debate with an alien. We'll have a gray in studio next week and he will I will be touching his button instead of him touching me, and I will review him and you will have to join me and you'll enjoy it. So thank you guys. A lot of fun. Tell me what you think in the comments below. I want all your smart boy, fast boy explanations for all of the phenomena they're drilling the ice wall, and then I will know what's going on, and I can also repeat what you say and sound smart. Everybody, have a good night.