Speaker 1: Hey Carl here, we're on a mission to find new fans of the show. I mean, where else can you get real life comedy and horror in one podcast. You can do your part by leaving us a review on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you get Security this week. Also, you can get an ad free feed by becoming a five dollars a month patron. Go to Patreon dot Security this week dot com and sign up, and don't forget discord Discord dot Security this week dot com. Lots of good stuff happening there. Yeah, I think that's it. So on with the podcast. Have you guys seen any concerts lately?
Speaker 2: No, no live concerts. You know, Elvis, Costello and Abba are turning together this year. It's a strange combo, but they have a figured out who'll be the headliner. So watch for Abba and Costello to find out who's on first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Well, welcome to Security this week.
Speaker 4: I'm Carl.
Speaker 2: That's Patrick and Twain.
Speaker 5: No sooner had we talked about fable five last week, like as soon as it dropped anthropic disabled access to it to comply with and mythos five to comply with government directed.
Speaker 6: As soon as it dropped it dropped.
Speaker 2: So the government basically said this stuff even you know Fable, which is the consumer facing version of Mythos, it's too it's too sensitive. You can't Is that the best advertising ever? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yes, it's too good. It's so powerful you got to pull it down.
Speaker 2: They were worried about foreign governments getting access to it, but they just they had to disable it for everybody.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I honestly, maybe I'm maybe I'm becoming conspiracy theorist. I think they just don't like anthropic. Well that's true, and they're doing everything they can to just mess with them. But it's backfiring.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, everybody wants this model now. It's funny. One of our listeners, Waldo, had posted this. It was like Duayane, lots of timing of releasing the podcast is cursed Fable. Fable has now been pulled. Blah blah blah blah blah. So good, good call there, Waldo. We're going to start doing maybe a live stream all the time.
Speaker 6: Don't promise what we can't deliver.
Speaker 4: I know people will jump on this. No, So what's what's even crazier is the directive was don't allow foreign nationals access, including foreign nationals that work for Anthropic and foreign nationals that live in the United States. So they were like, it's like you ever just turn it off?
Speaker 6: So you got two Chads and a Steve working a throp it, They're like, I don't know, you should talk to friends who did this?
Speaker 4: Who do we deny access to this?
Speaker 2: You gotta talk to Steve.
Speaker 6: So predictions when do you think it'll come back.
Speaker 2: After Trump leave's office?
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that's.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: What I think is more likely is that they're going to build another model, the next model, and they're not going to trumpet these kinds of.
Speaker 4: As the cybersecurity offensive killing and they're just going to release a new one and it'll be better than fable and it'll circumvent it because they'll they basically fed the government the tools necessary to demise Well.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, I mean, the news is pretty smart about picking up on how powerful these things are. So if they do that, then you know the word's going to get around that they did.
Speaker 6: Well, there's also one hundred cybersecurity executives who've written a letter that said that this is actually making the US weaker because it's taking away a tool that they were using actively to find vulnerabilities and fix them exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's concerning.
Speaker 6: And does this kill Project Last Wing? I didn't think about that. Does this mean the Project glass Wing is on hold because you have foreign nationals even working for the US government.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's a great question. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I don't know it does. And so chatch ept there was what was it, GPT five to four cyber was out there. I'm sure you know Grock has some offensive cybery capabilities, Like is this universal where they're like, hey, you know what, everybody needs to stop releasing these models that can attack well, you know, software, or is it only anthropic where they're like, dude, yours is so good. You can't dude, leave it to these damn democrats to regulately.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, So tune in next week when we will announce that Claude Sonnet is going away.
Speaker 6: On that it will be replaced by Quinn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Quenn exactly. All right, So this one is funny. Nottingham University says student records rated after Shiny Hunters claimed cyber attack. Says the sheriff of Noddingham.
Speaker 6: Oh no, Well, who'd you think would announce it? Made Marion right?
Speaker 2: Well, I thought maybe that the hackers would be called Robin Hood, because yeah.
Speaker 4: The Shiny Hunters have been busy. Huh Yeah, it's like every week we've had we've had a story with Shiny Hunters.
Speaker 6: They have access to fable.
Speaker 4: So what happened maybe I don't know. So there's not a lot of detail that forensics are still ongoing. The only details we do have is a there was a there was a chunk of data that was actually I think it was a ten gig ten gig data set that was released to Have I Been Pooned? Okay, So for those of you, I know, I don't think we've talked about. Is Troy even there anymore? Does anybody know?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think it's still his.
Speaker 2: He's got to be at least a figurehead. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I know. I know at one point there was some big cybersecurity conglomerate that took it over, but.
Speaker 6: I think he's still involved.
Speaker 4: Okay. Have I Been Pooned is a site that keeps track of your information in data breaches, whether it's emails and passwords, so if you go there and actually type in your email address, and I know this sounds like terrible advice, right, like, Hey, go to this site Have I Been Pooned? And type in your most current password and see if it's been breached. Like you can do that, and most people be like, I'm not putting my password in this site. That's insane. However, I can tell you from a cybersecurity standpoint, the way that the exchange of data happens. Even Have I Been Pooned doesn't know which password you typed in?
Speaker 6: Well, but don't don't. They have have mechanism where you can just give them your email and then email that email yep, the list of credentials that are exposed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they won't give you full credentials or anything like that. But if you were curious about a password, you could type in a password as well. And even, like I said, even Have I Been Poned doesn't know what password you typed in because the algorithm they actually take your passwords, seed it in with a bunch of other passwords and then check.
Speaker 6: So the overlap, just FYI, the overlap between our database and their database and the database of all the hacking syndicates and all the government, and you know, it's a ninety five overlap. We might have passwords they don't have. They might have passwords we don't have. So it's not like it's this is the only source.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: No, this is a good source that's being used for good. There's lots of other bad sources that are being used for bad, and then there's us in the middle.
Speaker 2: Speaking of you, guys, I mentioned you on Coded with AI. We were talking about Microsoft's new AI models. Yep, and they run on Foundry and Azure. But they're also going to be running they're going to allow you to run them locally. Oh on Foundry local and the code model for example, it's different because it will go it will start with the NPU and if that's not there, you go to the GPU and when that runs out of steamily use the CPU. Wow. So they're claiming that it's faster than like everything out there. The reason that I mentioned you is because we were talking about my big Olama machine and I said, you know, compared to what Patrick and Dwayne run, this is a gaming laptop. Yeah, we may have a pretty bit.
Speaker 6: Weird looking at the next generation of hardware. Oh yeah, yeah, I know, And unfortunately the next generation is is a six figure right yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you start looking at the really big Grace Blackwell chips like, yeah, those things outpace man. Yea, they're doing awesome.
Speaker 6: So do you know how much memory you need from those systems? Because one of the things about LM Studio that kind of broke it is if you wanted to run a big model, you need a system that was not you know, you couldn't run on a laptop anymore.
Speaker 4: Okay, so good, good question. So right now, one of the most sort of commodity ways for you to run these would be on a GB ten, which is and they're ace Who's has the Dell has them, and video has them whatever. There's these tiny little you know, nuxt boxes that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they're even those are about five thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars, right, I say, come on, I mean cheap, like you might as well pick.
Speaker 6: Up a copy. Okay, diamond case, Scrooge McDuck.
Speaker 2: I got mine for six grand online. It's got ninety six gigs of RAM, It's got thirty two gigs of v RAM. Yeah nice, it does not have an NPU.
Speaker 6: But in the good old days of hugging face when no one knew what the hell that was. You could run a state of the art model basically on a laptop, but now we've eclipsed that. So I'm wondering whether.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, the front yeah, the frontier models or not are never going to be run locally. They're just they're too big. But you can take a really good, reasonably a three hundred and thirty billion parameter model which is awesome and sizable, and you can throw it on a cluster of you know, four GB tens with a InfiniBand connection between them, and it'll run reasonably well.
Speaker 6: And that's within the limits of most companies, little tech shops. Oh yeah it's not, but not the average listener.
Speaker 4: Fifteen grand. You can get fifteen twenty grand, Yeah, four nodes, an infinite band switch and run it.
Speaker 6: I was talking to a guy yesterday who was stressing out about six dollars, you know, because of one request from you know.
Speaker 4: But if you well, hold on, if you look at fifteen grand to run your own like GB ten infinite band cluster, or you look at one month of tokens, I mean it's about the same.
Speaker 2: At this point, it's like about the same. Yeah, yeah, yeah it can and the corporation, it could be, and that fifteen grand is a one time purchase. You don't pay for tokens after that. Yeah, run it, run it. Yeah, absolutely, So that's where the future is going. I was convinced to that months ago. All right, So Nottingham University, do we finish this story?
Speaker 4: So, needless to say, Nottingham has had all sorts of issues. There's another they said, the attack could hardly have come at the worst time for Nottingham, which is embroiled in a dispute with staff, confirming hundreds of redundancies over the next three years. So not only is it they're they're fighting with their own staff, they're downsizing, and their staff has decided not to mark final grades wow as in retaliation, which means the students are kind of in trouble there, and they're they're planning on if they don't resolve the issue with the staff, they're just gonna guess what the students get for grades.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: They're just gonna take their old grades and see what the trend line looks like and give them that.
Speaker 6: Wow jackpot if you just start slacking off, no, right.
Speaker 4: And then unfortunately then they also got hit with this data breach. So they're they're in, they're a world of hurt. So this data breach could include names, addresses, phone numbers, ethnicities, disabilities, passport numbers, and information related to academic enrollment and fee payment. So according to have ivanponed.
Speaker 2: Wow, yikes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they say they've notified all the people who were involved, but that's four hundred and fifty thousand people, including alumni. So I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 6: But you're not an alumni of Nottingham University.
Speaker 4: I am not.
Speaker 2: No, all right, So we have two stories about that. The next one is the same story. University of Nottingham conference preach Chapter Hackers League data. So let's get that out and let's move on.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Junior hacker used tail scale in open ssh to keep access after his seat two went offline.
Speaker 6: So I thought this was interesting for a couple of reasons. The first is we're we're talking about AI aii. You have to actually know what you're doing to do sophisticated things here. You know, could you point at an app and say, hey, I want you to develop something, But then you've got to still do all the jumps of getting getting there, understanding how to use the shell building. Like half the time when I talk to my AI, it's telling me to do stuff right, And a lot of times I'm like, no, you work for me, and it's still like yeah, but I can't I get these little arms, this little tea, yeah, and I can't reach, so so I have I end up work doing the bidding of the AI. You got to know something, or it takes forever, Like if you don't know permissions or file access firewall rules, it takes it'll take forever for the AI to walk you through.
Speaker 2: And probably will not end up correct exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so there's still a skill here. And this is a kid I did. I don't know if they said the age.
Speaker 4: So this kid has not been found yet, but they're speculating he's a junior hacker. Speculating it's a kid or she. Yeah, because they're speculating because of the hours of operation.
Speaker 6: Oh I thought they just used slating. No one understood.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's like three pm in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three pm when they get home from school.
Speaker 4: Then like it lights up, and then occasionally the kid stays up for five hours at night, you know, doing hacky hacky things. But then goes dark at like seven am to like three in the afternoon. Wow.
Speaker 6: And when demon Hunters cape up, Demon Hunters is on, it's they're never lacking.
Speaker 4: Right exactly, So it is interesting. So this is they they assume, well they know just from forensics. This is a French speaking actor broke into a small French automotive business, so very local.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, Dwayne knows some French.
Speaker 4: It depends on who you ask. You ask French speaking people. Dwayne knows no French, want them to.
Speaker 2: Think you might have misunderstood when he says, excuse my French all the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's differentially French.
Speaker 6: Okay, So a.
Speaker 4: French speaking we're going to assume child minor broke into a French automotive business planting a key lagger. And I love how if you read through this, it's like, yeah, planted a keylogger and a C two S command of control communicating back to a Havoc server. Havoc is very well known as a gaming server. So if you want to run a Minecraft server on the Internet, you just go to Havoc and you you wreak set up. You click I have it. You click I want to I want a Minecraft server. Right, so they're more known for their game servers, not necessarily their C two's I guess.
Speaker 6: But when it went down, they maintain persistence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so when it went down, this this kid, although it is funny and here they say his op sec is absolutely terrible, but this what he did is he actually installed Tailscale. Tailscale is a mesh network. So what it allows is my home computer. If I install tail Scale on my home computer and installed installed Tailscale at the attacked site, it looks like the two computers are on the same network. So now I can just play at home. It'd be just like trying to reach to a computer that's sitting on my network. I can do it over this encrypted tail Scale. So okay, installed tail Scale. Kid probably used to using it to game with his buddies or her buddies. Right where they install all tailscale and they run a local game so and then just have a land party basically right, and having points that this is also a game server company that sure you can install other software on.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 4: Is they also kind of rail on this kid, saying like fifty or seventy five percent of the commands. This kid typed We're like, not right, because he was key logging himself while typing as well. Unfortunately, so yet geez, just a lot of things that you can tell this isn't a seasoned operator, and it's not because of Tailscapan. There are operators that have used tail scale, right, APT thirty one has used tailscale in twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five. Scattered Spiders used tailscale, Like tailscale has been used in a lot of operations. Just you could tell this person's not a seasoned operator, right, let's put it that way.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, this seems like a good time to take a break, so we'll be right back after these very important messages. Don't you go away, and we're back. It's security this week. I'm Carls Dwayne. That's Patrick, And before we talk about the next story, I got a little story for you. I'm actually on vacation. I'm in a hotel room and with my wife.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for joining, Thank you for your service, Carl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course. So I'm at this hotel and I have with me a T mobile Mai Fi device nice, which I love because just about everywhere I use it, I get like two hundred and fifty megabits down, whereas Hotel Wi Fi, I'm lucky if I get twenty, you know, yep. And so it's been fine going through this whole thing. We finally get to this hotel in New Jersey because Kelly's visiting one of her friends from high school, and I'm at this little in this little town. The Mai Fi device is registering like point four megabits. I get like one bar of five G and my phone's getting lte. I can't use my phone, so I accept the like, I go on to the Hotel Wi Fi, which I never do, and I accept the free version. There's a free version then five dollars a day, and I just accept the free version. The free version gives me, oh, three megabits.
Speaker 6: Oooh. I mean that's a lot more than you are getting.
Speaker 2: It's a lot more than I'm getting. But then I'm like, you know what, I need to go back and register for the five dollars a day and see if that works. So I pull up my phone because it's a different device, right, and I log in to the five dollars a day. Boom, two hundred and fifty megabits. Yes, wow, Now how do I get that on my laptop, because my laptop is already logged in. Every time I connect to the Wi Fi network, it's pegged me at the lower rate. So I figured it out. You go to settings in Windows eleven and you go to network settings, and you go to Wi Fi and Underwi Fi there's this thing to randomize your Mac address. Duayne's laughing. You basically turn that on and WiFi thinks, oh, this is a new computer. So you log off the network, you log back on, and it brings you to that the you know, reconnect with your browser thing, and you get to selected against book A two hundred and fifty Mega.
Speaker 4: But all right, here's what else I'll tell you, Carl. Yeah, so let's say somebody else in the hotel paid for five dollars WiFi. You could throw up an air listener see their Mac address so evil, Then d off them off the Wi Fi and make your macaddress look like theirs, and when you connect, you get.
Speaker 2: The five dollars Wi Fi.
Speaker 6: Well, they get screwed and they get offline. Dwayne.
Speaker 2: If I go down to Starbucks and get a latte, I've spent five dollars, so I'm not worried about the five dollars. I was more worried that I couldn't actually use the Internet while I was here.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, if that's something you were looking to do at some point, I just.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I wouldn't know how to do that. You do, you know how to fool that, But in the Windows settings, it's just a switch. It's either on or off, and you get a random Mac address, So I don't know how to provide a real Mac address to.
Speaker 6: You know, Carl does something wholesome and useful and Dwayne turns it into.
Speaker 2: Dwayne's Like, Carl, you know, you have so much to learn.
Speaker 4: Twains like called the free found I found a straight kitten and I saved it in Dwayne's Like, you know, you make a really good shake out of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you can make some nice gloves, all right. So a couple more stories here. Uh. Cybersecurity Dives says Nation state rivals linked to majority of consequential attacks targeting critical UK sites.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is this is a more of a when when we talk about infrastructure, you know, Internet, industrial control systems. I see s there's a there's a misnomer out there that it's just like random hackers trying to cause mayhem, and it's not this. This shows that it's governments, and that makes a lot of sense because you know it's Russia and China. Russia drag anchors to destroy network and phone cables. That's just malicious. They they I think it's stupid for them to do it. And I also think it's stupid for government actors to to to reveal their techniques when there's not an active war going on, because all you're doing is hardening your enemy. And what's happening here is we're seeing that it's the governments that are hacking each other and seeing, well, can we get into this system? Can we get into that system? But most of the time they're too noisy and they get caught. And again, I'm going to go back to my thesis, which is I think that all governments are hacking each other all the time. What and the ones we hear about just kind of suck at it, right, And the ones we never hear about, like the United States, they're actually pretty good at it.
Speaker 4: They know what they're doing.
Speaker 6: The Dwane knows a lot about the concept of noisiness, like, you know, you might you might risk losing your foothold so that you don't get discovered.
Speaker 2: Yep, Dwayne, why are you doing this podcast because you're always letting trade secrets out of the bag and giving people career criminal career.
Speaker 4: Advice, criminal career advice. I know, right right. I don't listen to Carl. I don't give him the good stuff.
Speaker 6: He's the dread pirate Roberts.
Speaker 2: I don't buy what Patrick is saying about you right now, right. He knows about noise, he knows how to make it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do. Sometimes we do. Actually, honestly, it's a great way hotel.
Speaker 6: You got to tell him that.
Speaker 4: When we're on a network, there are sometimes So let's say, let's just say we're on a bank somewhere.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling that the song is coming up right now. Are you about to give some Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It's yeah. Well, you know you're on a network, and you know you're being watched by a sock Security Operation Center, and you know you're being watched by you know, different or something like that, DRS and seasart. Yeah whatever. So while we're operating on that network, I may have one of my operators go be as loud as possible somewhere else on the network, like attack that database over and hit it with a billion passwords and just cause mayhem over there.
Speaker 2: It's like the typical distraction.
Speaker 4: Throw a piece of malware on there and watch what happens. Yeah, so you knock over a liquor store so you can hit the bank right exactly, And while all the sea shart team and the soccer are looking at this thing and they're looking at the alerts, we're quietly expiltrating data from like another piece of the network.
Speaker 6: Yeah okay, But you'll also be on an engagement where you'll be like they want to know if they see you, and we're down to last day and it's like they've never seen us. Let's ring a gong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've had some of those where they're like, hey, we're paying like we're paying a million dollars for this operation center, and you just won't. They're going to find you. It's like the fourth day and we're like, okay, they got us, right, and he's like, oh, it can be. It's like no, they.
Speaker 6: Start, well, yeah, you want to know when you were going to start?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ok yeah, And we'll do the equivalent of like throwing a hand grenade in the network, and we're like okay, and we just keep getting louder and louder and louder until it's like we're literally taking like known pieces of malware and putting them on a box and they're like.
Speaker 6: Ah, we saw you.
Speaker 4: And we're like, oh, dear god, okay.
Speaker 6: Yes, we set up a flare.
Speaker 2: You have to appear as a talking head on somebody's desktop saying hey, I'm right here.
Speaker 4: You please call the sock and tell them you've been hacked. Thank you, thank you very much. We usually send an email to the sock saying hey, guys.
Speaker 6: Would you click on this link for us please? Well, we've gotten some vendors kicked out because it's like.
Speaker 4: But I will tell you there are there are a lot of really good There are a lot of really good monitoring teams and socks out there. There are some that, man, no matter how we move around a network, they're like, yeah, we saw this, we saw this, we saw this. So there there are the right ways to do this. It's not like it's not like, oh my god, we're you know, kind of in trouble. Anyways, there's there's a way to do it. It's hard, but it's rare. It is absolutely.
Speaker 6: It is rare too. It's there's there's a lot of people that are willing to do the minimum, which is just theater security theater. And that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, and it gives gives a bad name to the whole industry.
Speaker 2: All right, So we move on to our top story.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 6: You know, I knew this top story tonight.
Speaker 2: I knew this would happen someday. You know. Forty net, forty, this, forty that, forty, your mother, forty, your father, Amahama bla.
Speaker 6: Baramas, thousand systems vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So so this campaign called for to bleed exposed seventy five thousand, forty net firewalls worldwide.
Speaker 6: So now wait, that's half of all exposed to the inetic right, yes, yeah, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I have a customer that uses forty net firewall, and every one of these forty net hacks that comes up, I send them that are linked to the article and they're like, now we don't have to worry about that. We're just the firewall. Now we don't. We're just the firewall. Oh now they gotta worry about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And this one, this one's interesting. There's it's a massive surface of attack, right, And like Patrick had said, you know, if you go to a showdown and you search for you know, ford neet in headers, right, you can see that about half of them are now exposed in this massive credential uh you know breach attack. But as you dig into this article, it's like, okay, so where'd all these credentials come from? Where'd all these user names and passwords for all these fordaints come from? Right. Over the course of the years here we've talked about I don't even know how many doesn't exploits on on Fordinet, right, And every time we talk about an exploit like oh, here's an off bypass, or here's a way to steal the config files or you know this new CVE just came up, we always said you have to cycle your user names and passwords, you have to cycle all of your SSL certificates, et cetera. These to anngels they're speculating right now, we're stolen during those exploits, during when their gd were hot. Yeah, and they never changed them. So yeah, that's uh, it is no bueno.
Speaker 6: No oh he stole my You stole my my saying here.
Speaker 4: No moss so uh, this this is keeps getting I think is French for bad. Sorry, moll, Yeah, you speak French. You could be that little girl. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: So we've got this thing where they're talking about half of all the fortinets out there, and Carl greg gave a great point where he said he's talked to people like, oh no, it doesn't apply to us. Oh no, it doesn't apply to us, And a lot of people are just like, oh they're immune to it. They're just patching. Now, you Dwayne have talked about this thing called zero days. Yeah, before what what do you what do you make of that? What do you make of the you know, what this is doing to change how we have to address because SISA recently came out with a change in guidance and how like levels of urgency.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so it's interesting. I've been shifting my talks recently to it used to be patch, patch, patch, and then keep patching, and now we're seeing in twenty twenty five it would take I think it was the zero day clock. You can go view it if I remember correctly. Twenty twenty five, it took a week to create an exploit. Now it takes a day and by next year they think it's going to be one minute, so you'll be able to create a zero day on any piece of software in one minute using AA. So patching is yeah, using AI, so patching is just not fast enough anymore. So from that perspective, you have to go back to the basics of blocking and tackling like it used to be. You could be lazy, you could say, you know what, I'm not going to worry about basic policies. I'm not gonna worry about basic procedures. I'm not going to worry about business continuity. I'm not gonna worry about any of that stuff. My vendors will find the bugs, they'll send me a patch, I'll patch, and I'll be good. And that used to be okay, right, and now you have to get back to that basic blocking and tackling with cybersecurity. You have to be I need to have the right I need to be in compliance. I need to make sure that I have the right policies set in place. I need to have the right procedures to follow those policies. Because it's not an if I get breached, what am I going to do to recover? It's a when I get when what am I going to do to get to recover? And you've heard us say that plenty of times on this show.
Speaker 6: It's like defense in depth, Yes, exactly, all sorts of things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, all right, Well that's good advice to end on. And I guess that's what we found last week, and we'll see you next week on Security this week, Bye bye, bye, guys,