Speaker 1: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit Inn. Beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight sixty six four four Pearl or online at Pearl Riverresort dot com.
Speaker 2: Escape to Pearl River Resort.
Speaker 3: Hey, everyone, this is Jack Fairshald's the Right Inside radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of My Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all my Pillow products, including bedsheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee. When you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between Midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code.
Speaker 4: M I D n Ight r Ide and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had.
Speaker 3: This show is a part of the Midnight Right Network.
Speaker 2: Hell the sam what's your name?
Speaker 5: Had to tell that here is this had a statue every started shake.
Speaker 1: In Offace Andy, who will fly Tennis? Gonna be here when you him the frere starting a feel.
Speaker 5: And it will be like the whole man his name and.
Speaker 3: Down Broughty courtesy her and wid.
Speaker 1: Liberals be Warren.
Speaker 5: Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Right Side Radio.
Speaker 3: It's like my eyes have been blown wild.
Speaker 5: We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust our nation's highest offices. We stand united and are resolved to do something about it, which whether we like it or not spelled Judy, you and I have a Rendezvous with Destiny.
Speaker 1: You tuned into right Side Radio.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, you have founded it is the right Side Radio Program. Here we are recording this one Thursday morning, May twenty ninth, twenty twenty five. Folks, Ah goodness. If you haven't already done so, remember to like and subscribe to the Right Side Radio Program. Like our Facebook page and subscribe to us on your podcatcher of choice. Remember our own iTunes, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music, and many more. So make sure that you are liking us and subscribing to us on your podcatcher of choice. Oh goodness, folks. Uh, there's so many things going on in the world that always catches our attention, but it's little things that sometimes slip past us. Maybe we just don't catch it, or maybe it's a case of we see names that we normally associate with they're they're, they're, they're doing good things, and don't realize they probably aren't. Yes, I'm talking about precious incumbents up there that a lot of people don't ever take the time to do any research on, and in particular, I'm talking about my two incumbent US senators and Roger Wicker and Cindy Hyde Smith. Now again, for those of you listening outside of the state of Mississippi, do your own research on your US senators, because I can promise you that there's a good chance at least one of them has disappointed you more often than not, despite the fact that they might be from the party that you most align with. There's a huge and I'll get back to Wicker and Hine Smith here in just a second, but this first story we'll tie into that because there is a lot of frustration coming out of conservative circles over Congress's lack of action to codify spinning cuts pursued by President Trump's Department of Government Efficiency, you know DOGE. Tech billionaire Elon Musk, who heads up the DOGE effort, made waves last week when he took aim at the sprawling package passed by the House last week to advance Trump's tax priorities, while raising concerns over potential deficit impact by the measure. He said he was disappointed to see the massive spending bill which increases the budget deficit, not just decrease it, and undermines the work that the DOGE team is doing. That is a snippet of what he said to CBS Sunday Morning News show. So again, there's a lot of complaints going on, and there are others that have complained as well, trying to point out that this is not the look we won't. We wanted to see cuts, We wanted to see some type of progress we were promised them. And yet I hate to be the person to say that I told you this was probably going to happen. But the Republicans in the Senate and in the House are gutless cowards. You thought just because they were helping Trump get his nominees through that, oh they're one hundred percent on team Trump. I tried to tell you they weren't, and that at some point you were going to see that slap in the face from these weakneed Republicans who have no interest in actually trying to cut anything. Well, here you are. You see that cut, You see the reality of the situation slapping you right in the face. So, yes, we are sitting back now looking at the fact that Doge is not going to see any that we're not going to listen to any of the suggested cuts being brought forth by Elon Musk, being brought forth by Doage in itself. There were twenty six Republicans that vote against the measure. Twenty six. This is a includes Mississippi Senators Roger Wicker and Cindy Hyde Smith. You know, ones who Donald Trump has endorsed in the past, ones who like to tout themselves as being one hundred percent pro Trump. Yet here they are not being one hundred percent pro Trump. Look, I don't need anyone to be one hundred percent for any other elected official, but I will say when it comes to a signature issue like cutting spending, that's a big issue that I kind of want to see you line up with, especially when you sit in the Party of Limited Government, the party that is claiming that it wants to get our national deficit under control, but continues to spend like drunken sailors. It's insane that this is what continues to carry on time and time again, and this is the best we've gotten Mississippi. You continue to show up and vote for these two clowns. Maybe Donald Trump needs to wake up and stop endorsing swamp creatures because whatever deal he cut to endorse them, he's not getting enough on return on him investment there, Especially out of these two clowns. Roger Wicker, if you look at his conservative scorecard is ridiculously bad. He hasn't been a conservative pretty much for as long as he's been up there. Of course, the Republican Party being the Republican Party, we just have to stand together unless unless you're challenging an incumbent, and then we'll destroy you. They won't call him out, they won't say the truth about who this kermit the frog looklike. Truly he is. He is a true swamp creature who is never going to do anything substantially conservative because he knows he doesn't have to. He recognizes that you will show up at the balls and just re elect him as long as he wants to run, because it's easier than actually doing any research to try to figure out exactly who he is and what he stands for. We don't put forth that kind of effort any longer because again, it might take some time, might be difficult for us to actually try to look in and do the bare minimum about amount of homework here. It's not surprising that he votes against It's really not surprising that Hayde Smith is voting against it, because she's going to follow along with her senior Senator from Mississippi. That's what she does, that's who she is, that's how she's always operated. So it's not a huge surprise that she's going to do that because that's who she is. It's insane that this is the best Mississippi can give us, because we know it's not. We know it's not. We understand that we can do better. We understand, or at least those of us that actually follow it daily, we understand there are better options out there. Yet the problem is the people of the state just continue to push these We need soft Republicans now in our throat constantly, and that's the problem that we constantly are dealing with. It is the most frustrating thing imaginable. Of course, i'de Smith she will have to face reelection next year, so that's the only surprising part about her going against Trump. But who knows what the thought process is here, because again I don't think she thinks much, and I also don't think that she ever has a conservative bone in her body. If you recall Ciddy Hine Smith was a Democrat for years in the state of Mississippi and then switch parties during the Obama administration. I don't think she ever switched ideals. I think she saw the writing on the wall that she couldn't maintain a statewide office with a D by her name under that climate. So she changed. But when you see some of the ridiculous things that she puts forward, you understand that she's not necessarily sure. She's got some areas that she might stand with you on conservative values. But now she supports a bipartisan legislation to eliminate out of pocket costs for prenatal, childbirth, and postpartum care. The bill is called Supporting Healthy Moms and Babies Acts and aims to reduce financial burdens on families and ensure calls do not prevent someone from having a child. She also supports tax credits to encourage donations to pregnancy centers, which provides various forms of assistance to pregnant women and new mothers as parenting education, job training, ultrasounds, diapers, and baby clothing. Now, on its face, you hear this and you say, yeah, let's reduce the cost of having a child them. That sounds like a good thing, until again, as always, you ask the next question, Okay, all right, how do we do that? Who's gonna pay to offset this. The answer is all of us, because this is the cost isn't going to go away. What's going to happen is your are going to increase to try to cover this cost. We're in a point in time where we're struggling financially as a country, and here this woman who sells herself as a conservative is trying to push this bill with Democrats. It's a bad piece of legislation, and it just proves she's not a conservative, or she doesn't understand what it means to be a conservative because she's trying to push bad legislation down our throat that is not even remotely conservative. Well, I could get behind supporting tax credits for donations to pregnancy centers. That's a good thing. But trying to make sure that expecting mothers don't have to pay a cost or it's just a it doesn't make sense from a financial conservative ideal, because again I can assure you nothing is free. Nothing is free. So it's a bad idea that she's working along with Democrats to try to push forward. It's not a bill that I would be supporting in any way, shape or form if I was up there in the Senate, I would be fighting to vote against this bill and would be trying to make sure that this bill is defeated because it's not a conservative piece of legislation. I've said it many a time, the entire appeal of liberalism is liberalism invokes emotion. Liberalism sounds good, feels good because again, it invokes that emotional response out of you. And that's what this type of legislation does. It invokes an emotional response out of you. It does not truly push anything towards a conservative value. And it's one of those things that again, part of the reason why it pushes that emotional response, part of the reason why people don't ask those secondary questions about Okay, how do we pay for it?
Speaker 2: Is because it feels good. It feels good to push this. It feels good to try to make sure that a expectant mother doesn't have to pay for medical cost. Look, I'm all for figuring out a way to get the cost down. As someone who is battling with his insurance company over the ridiculous medication they're trying to make me switch in the ridiculous cost associated with it since they're not willing to cover more of it. I get outrageous cost, but again I also understand if we're going to be a free society, if we're going to have our economy flow naturally, we're going to get our government debt under control. We can't take on new burdens like this. This is a new burden that we won't be able to afford.
Speaker 3: It may sound good, you may even get excited by the prospect of it, but it's not a good piece of legislation. And it's definitely not a piece of legislation that a Republican, let alone a Republican that claims to be a conservative, should be pushing in the first place. But it's no surprise that she is, because, as I've said, I don't think so, and he had Smith is that intelligent of an individual? And I based that on listening to her talk? I mean, is that mean? Does that mean to say that I don't view her that intelligent because I've heard her speak, because I don't think it is. I think she's set up. The examples her and Roger Wicker have been embarrassments to the state of Mississippi. The problem is the majority of Mississippians don't pay enough attention to understand that these two are not representing our state's conservative values. They continue to go out there and re elect these people time and time again. Sometimes it's merely because they see a commercial on which Donald Trump says he endorses them, and that gets them elected. Hopefully Trump won't do that again, but based on the early start of his second term, I'm I'm not hopeful that Trump's terrible endorsements are gonna go away, because so far we've seen him endorse swamp creatures yet again. Now, maybe if they don't pass things like doge spending cuts, maybe that good will that he has for them will finally wear thin. But color me skeptic because again I think that these type of egregious acts from my two state centers should warrant him not getting behind them again. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see Roger Wicker up for reelection during Trump's term, so it won't matter. That's part of the reason why he feels safe, why he feels emboldened to be able to go against him, Hyde Smith going against him. Maybe they already have some type of insurances or something out there. I don't know, but it's interesting because next year he could very easily say no, I'm not endorsing you. He could very easily endorse an insurgent, can it, which he probably won't do, but it'd be nice if he did. We've got to start paying attention to these elections our self. People, And again, I understand that I'm talking about the two state senators in my home state particularly, but be honest with yourself. Look at the folks that are representing you in Washington in your state, and if they're one of the twenty six, they're not really working with you. They're not really pro Trump, like they might be trying to tout themselves when it's convenient for them because it will lead to their reelection. You need to start paying closer attention because this is where we're at, and this is why we keep losing the fact that we don't pay close enough attention to any of this anymore. I don't understand why. I don't understand why we don't look more clearly at what's happening in our country. I don't understand why we don't want to invest in figuring out who the best people are to represent us. No, Instead, we just want to continue to vote for the incumbent time and time again. The true aspect of someone that well. I won't say all, but most people that run for office, I truly believe when they first run they have noble intentions. But then they get elected, and then they get ingrained in the system. And once they're ingrained in the system, guess what. They have no interest in you or anything you believe any longer. Their only interest is in how they can maintain their power, how they can maintain their seat. They don't recognize the fact that it's not their seat in the first place. It's your seat. You just allow them to occupy it. But that's the way how they view it, and then they get a certain segment of the population to believe that it is in fact their seat, not your seat. Their seat. I hear it all the time, dare he run against him? That's his seat? No, it's our seat. But people don't want to hear that, they don't want to view that. And that's where the frustrations really come in. Because this idea, this preciousness of protecting the incumbent at all cost, we fall forward. They have more money than anybody that's running against them, so that makes it extremely difficult to pull this off, but or to pull the upset off. But and it's why good people don't want to do it any longer. It's why people stay on the sidelines. It's extremely frustrating because here we are. We saw an election last year where a mandate lay it out, and I knew sadly that it was only a matter of time before the Republicans in the House and the Senate started to reject that mandate. And here we are with the twenty six Republicans that decide that they can't do anything to codify Doge cuts, cuts that are common sense in nature, but no, can't do anything to codify that. Oh and by the way, here's an alleged Republican senator from my home state that wants to try to just say, hey, you want to have a kid, it's on us, It's on the taxpayers. This is sadly where we are these days. I mean, it's insane when you think about it. So, yeah, I don't know what to say or what to think, but I do know that the time for a commercial break is now, So let's take a quick break here, and when we come back, I think this is gonna be a shorter episode this week. So when we come back, we'll wrap up with one more quick story. This is the right Side Radio Program. I'm your host, Jack Fairchild's We'll be right back. The Midnight Ride the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America, God and Country, The right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content. All right, guys, welcome back here to the Right Side Radio Program. In what will be the home stretch of the radio show, the final segment of the program today, there is at least some good news coming out of Washington, because when it comes to cuts, the State Department said that they are planning to reorganize or cut or consolidate more than three hundred of the agency's offices and bureaucracies as part of a massive overhaul, seeking to streamline the department. So that could be a good thing. Secretary of State Marco Rubio first announced plans in April to restructure the agency because of the department was bloated, bureaucratic, and unable to perform its essential diplocatic diplomatic missions. The State Department submitted a notice to Congress Thursday disclosing plans for the overhaul, the largest restructuring for the agency since the Cold War. This is a good step in the right direction, but we're definitely going to need a lot more than that before we can completely get excited about everything, because again, we just don't know at the moment what's going what's going on, So that's one of those things that is pretty pretty interesting for sure. Definitely want to encourage more agencies to be proactive like this and make cuts, because again, when we know we can't count on Congress to do it, when we know that senators have no desire despite having the R by their name and actually cutting spending, we have to figure out ways on our own. Now, switching gears to another topic, of course, you've heard me before Reil against blow Hard, want to be intellectual Keith Overman, you know the guy that was, you know, twenty thirty years ago entertaining on Sports Center who went on to become insufferable with his idiotic liberal leaning political opinion. It'd be one thing if the guy just a styled a different view, but the guy is just so insufferable. He's so insufferable that MSNBC ran them off. I mean, that's that's how terrible of a personality Keith Overman has. Well, he recently went on X and decided to attack Riley Gaines, you know, the swimmer who has reeled against allowing men in women's competition. He said that Gaines was somehow a worse swimmer than she is, a magna stooge ober Men. Of course, we are well aware of who he is and exactly where he stands in anything. Because he said that Gaines finished eighty fifth in Olympic trial. She finished tied for fifth in the only race including a transgendered athlete. If there had been none, she might have finished tied for fourth or fifth place to herself. So again, this is a idiotic statement that he wants to put out there. And of course, the twelve time National Collegiate Association All American responded to him on eggs, saying that she placed eighty fifth at the Olympic Trials when she was fifteen sixteen years old. She said, I was one of the youngest there, and I placed fifth in the nation in a sport measured by point zero ones of a second without going a best would you say the fifth best college football players objectively bad at their sport, So again, completely obliterating his egregious tack on her, The Games for Girls' podcast host told Fox News Digital she is now officially challenging Keith Overman to a race for charity. The event would be a two hundred yard freestyle at the location of Oberman's choice sometime before August thirty one of this year. The winner of the race will pick the charitable organization the proceeds would go to, and the total wager would be donated would be set if Oberman agrees. The twenty five year old University Kentucky alumnus told Fox that Oberman could do a one fifty yard freestyle while she swims two hundred yards if it has incentivized him to compete for the charitable challenge. Of course, a spokesperson for Oberboard did not get back to anyone. Look. I like the fact she's standing up to him. I don't necessarily like the idea of the challenge because as much as I dislike Keith Overman, and as much as I think he's nowhere near as smart as he believes himself to be. He is smart enough to understand that if he were to do this and lose, he can then try to spend it. As see, this is why it's not a big deal, because I'm a man and she was still able to beat me. He would spend that, even though it's not even a remotely fair comparison, considering in fact, he's not a trained swimmer and be old as dirt, so it wouldn't be a fair comparison. But we already know that's the exact path that he would take in this. So again, this is why I'm not necessarily a big fan. Call him out, make the challenge, but it's interesting to watch him sit back and attack this young lady because that's how he doesn't He can't have a true, honest debate. Oh, Keith Overman is a bully. He gets his way by bullying people. He gets a point across by belittling everyone against him. Now, some mean you, maybe, well, and that what you've done by attacking Keith Overman and calling them names. Yes, because I'm fighting fire with fire there, but I'm also breaking it down without the insults, something that he's not ever able to do. Because Keith Oberman thinks that insulting people is his ultimate power. No, it makes you look petty and childish. Just the truth of the matter, and the fact that you're insulting a twenty five year old woman speaks to how little life you have. The fact that you're still trying to defend letting men and women's sports speaks to how little you understand competitive sports. Despite the fact that you hosted Sports Center on ESPN for all those years. I'm surprised to ESPN hadn't fault to bring you back, considering how liberal they've gone in recent years. I'm surprised you don't have a sports political show, which Amiel Hill right there featuring on the network right now, because I'm sure the two of you would put out insufferable gold.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Keith Overman is one of those personalities that I would love to just see silenced. I don't know that he is on any true network anymore, because again, he's so insufferable. Even the left leaning networks run him off. He's so insufferable that he can't get along with people that he probably agrees with more than not. Because Keith Overman, the second he walks in a room, he believes he's the smartest person in the room. You're not going to be able to tell that guy anything because he already knows more than you. He's looking down on you the second he walks in the room. And if you don't believe me, just listen the way how he conducts himself. Listen the way how he talks about other people, and you can tell that this guy has an inflated sense of self worth. He's a far cry from the guy that many of us enjoyed watching in our college dorm rooms palling around with Dan Patrick. That guy's gone. Maybe he never truly existed, and that was just a caricature, an invention that he put forth to make the big show, cessful version of Sports Center. Maybe that has gone away for good, or maybe that never existed, but that has gone away for good. He can never go back to that because he's already created this insufferable persona of who he is now, and that is the person that you're going to have to watch or deal with, or you're just not going to get your dose of overbore. Kudos to Riley Gaines for hitting him back with facts as funny as it would be to see Keith Overman try to beat her in a swimming race. My concern, my fear, is that he just turned it into the mockery by saying that, see why she's so worried about letting a trans athlete in because she just speed a man. He wouldn't talk about the fact how he's not a trained swimmer, he wouldn't talk about the fact that he's older than dirt, He wouldn't talk about any of that. He just used that as a platform to try to elevate his ridiculously weak argument. In the first place, I know how those people think. I know how they think. So that's now that said, I don't think he's going to accept the challenge because I do also believe that Keith Oberman has a massive ego and he knows that's not a race he can win. So he's not going to accept it because he doesn't want to take the embarrassment himself. Anybody with that, iiven opinion of themselves, is not going to be first in line to attack the or to te an l And even with his arrogance, I don't think he's dumb enough to think you'll win that race. Maybe maybe in his maybe if they were both twenty five and he was a moderately successful maybe even then. He's not a trained swimmer, so even then probably won't be said. But at his current age and lack of swimming training, not gonna happen. People. Anyway, We're gonna go ahead and wrap this one up. As I told you, this was gonna be a shorter show this week. A lot of stuff has been going on, so I just want to go ahead and get something in the can, get the weekly Flagship Show recording for you guys. But before I leave, you, guys, just remember this. Investigate who you're electing. Don't just accept that they're pro Trump. Looking ato the record. If they're one of the twenty and they're trying to come to you and say that they vote with Trump every time they don't, they're not willing to make huts. They're part of the problem because they're addicted to the spending just as much as the Democrats. And for Senators Wicker and Hyde Smith, I hope people's eyes are opening up, and I hope that we can wake up to a day where you two embarrassments are no longer Mississippi's US senators. This has been the right Side Radio program I'm your host, Jack Fairchild's thank y'all so much for listening. We'll see you again real soon.
Speaker 1: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit Inn. Beautiful single or double rooms and suites available poor it. Bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight sixty six four four Pearl or online at Pearl Riverresort dot com. It's kay to Pearl River Resort.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, this is Jack fairshawd SO the Right Inside radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of My Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride. No space in between Midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m D N I G H t R I d E and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. The Midnight Ride the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniels, America, God and Country, The Right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content