Speaker 1: Oh bed of that are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we got jewels from the Gray Pilled podcast.
Speaker 1: What a do homide?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Boys?
Speaker 2: We are man, Oh, there's there's a lot of shit that is up right now. I feel like it's only gonna even get more upier and shittier if you will. And and yeah, we're excited to have you. This our first time having you on the show.
Speaker 3: And uh, we're excited to be here. I know you get into all him for like almost thirty I know, yeah, almost before.
Speaker 4: So what are the chances that our paths have crossed in the ways that they have? Like so for anybody before the show started, come to find out he and I here.
Speaker 5: Your boy Jules has crossed into the same path.
Speaker 4: There was a place called the Dark Room in Baton Rouge, Man where metal and hardcore music used to be played. Come to find out our boy used to be a drummer in Abandon had played at that very dive once or twice.
Speaker 5: And I mean, it's just it's crazy how small the world really is. Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest this whole weekend. I just spent it with a bunch of people who I had never met before.
Speaker 5: As soon as we started.
Speaker 4: Barely bringing up the topic of something conspiratorial, something just kind of questioned narrative. Dude, every dad, I swear to god, it's like a homing beacon. As soon as they hear something about Trump, something about the elections, something about COVID, they just all slowly but surely make their way in and come to find out half of these people had worked at similar job sites that I've been on. We meet somebody via podcast, somebody we had never met before. Come to find out, Bro, we basically have been in the same neighborhood for years.
Speaker 5: It's wild, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Dude, you find you find out a lot, especially nowadays. Man, it seems like these synchronicities come up all the time with people, especially in our community as well. When I started podcasting, you know, I had I started meeting just people, you know, just shooting people messages and seeing if they wanted to come on or because I was a fan of a lot, you know, I'd already been in the conspiracy community as a listener and a researcher for like five or six years. So man, it's it's crazy the things that you share with people not even knowing like what you were saying. Absolutely, and it seems how how old are you are?
Speaker 5: You only thirty two?
Speaker 4: The hair and the beard looked like an old man, but I'm younger at my age.
Speaker 3: So we were there at the same time.
Speaker 4: Dude, see you wait a minute, you were in middle school and like a freshman in high school playing at the dark room.
Speaker 3: Yes, bro, my parents whose mom drove you?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 3: Yes, so listen. Uh, we had a friend, our guitarist named Charles, and he had a CenTra, but we never took that. My mom would let him drive our exterra ye hurt, Yeah, dude, and it was. It was pretty cool. And then uh are we We got a bass player who was a senior in high school, so we adults of the group right time. So yeah, man, yeah, yeah, he'd buy us cigarettes and everything. You know.
Speaker 4: Tour things, man, absolutely, from Jackson to bat and Rouge might as well.
Speaker 5: Be a road trip. Might as well just be a whole tour, fucking right, dude.
Speaker 3: Like my first like really my first like uh punk rock concert was in New Orleans. It was rancid in this skinhead band that played, and so it was very it was a very wild thing to see. It's like a twelve thirteen year old you know.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, when you say skinhead, do you mean traditional or do you mean neo Nazi? Because when you say a punk rock band and then you say skinhead, that that's where it's like, Okay, the traditional skinhead punk rock group was just the anti establishment and they wore the suspenders and the socks on the outside that kind of thing. They weren't racist, they just hated authority exactly. Yeah, Swastik has kind of made their way in and the whole fucking scene went downhill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, and they yeah, that's when it really got violent, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But at the same time you had a lot of violence with like straight edge kids as well. Oh, super militant straight edge kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then they would also be roundhousing motherfucker's in the mosh pit, Like, yeah, I'm super straight edge.
Speaker 5: I don't drink, I don't smoke.
Speaker 4: Fucking knock you sideways, Like, thanks, homie, good to know you're clean and sober.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, just thanks for showing me. Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie though, I do miss mosh pits.
Speaker 4: That was that was a weird uh part of the coming of age of it all. But like, yeah, getting an elbow to the face, like you're okay, there's.
Speaker 3: Something about it. Yeah, there's something about getting the shit beat out of you by a bunch of other dudes and then like kind of bonding afterwards. Maybe you know, you'd end up meeting people and and that's really how you would meet your friends at first, like when you were new to to the scene or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you can't just she's showing up being no bitch, Like I mean, you're gonna show up and just sit on the wall.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get up in the pit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, no, dude, I feel like like our community, even our listeners, are all the punk rock kids that didn't lick the boot of the government when it's started to get real woke and left wing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that was back when Bush was in office. Man, that was that was wartime anti establishment. Everybody was super a fuck al kaya but also fuck the man. It was like, all right, I kind of liked the double middle finger on tendre Let's get after you know, bro. But yeah, and I mean it went't like nobody was really bad kids. Nobody was out there trying to hurt each other. But it was like it was like the ego check. It was that it was like a macho even though yes, we were all wearing girl jeans. It was the macho ness of the scene. You know, it was stupid.
Speaker 5: We're aware.
Speaker 3: It was fine jeans for a little bit before I was like shaved my head and started wearing Camo shorts and Air Force ones and stuff and hoodies. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hollywood and Deck kind of changed the way we could dress.
Speaker 5: That changed the look of the scene. You know, I was I was like a.
Speaker 3: Punk kid at once too. I went through many phases. So it's like, you know, uh, it was it like I said, man, it was. It was quite a way to grow up, dude. I wouldn't have it any other way. You know.
Speaker 5: The MySpace days are a golden era.
Speaker 3: Fucking bring back my Space, Tom where you at.
Speaker 5: We did him dirty. He didn't ask anything of us, but we just left him high and dry. Old Tom.
Speaker 3: Y'all think it's flat or hollow or we.
Speaker 4: Are very different in our beliefs on that I am a globe tard. I do, in fact believe that we live on a ball flying through not a vacuum of space. But yeah, that the basic narrative of that of science. I'm on that side of the fence.
Speaker 2: However, right, I've gone back and forth as far as Uh, there was a point in time where I was a flat earther and then uh, and then I discovered hallucinogenics and uh, and I thought, oh, it really probably doesn't matter what the shape of the Earth is because we're.
Speaker 1: Kind of locked in here either way.
Speaker 2: And uh, but I will say that NASA definitely lies, and they are. They are absolutely stealing all of our taxpayer money and it's going to god knows what. And but no, I've I've gone through a flat Earth stage. I've gone through a double toroid stage, which is kind of you know, maybe a little bit where I'm at right now.
Speaker 5: I want to say, are you off of that now?
Speaker 3: Bro? Is that the snowman Earth?
Speaker 2: No, that's the one where it's basically right, Well, it's basically two toroids that are on top of each other like two tauruses, and they're laid there. It's like a bubble on top of each other. And whenever you put on Earth, yeah, whenever you put them both together.
Speaker 3: The audience was calling snowman Earth whenever, how is.
Speaker 5: That Snowman thought I could see a donut?
Speaker 3: Maybe, well, maybe it's something else that that we looked at that was relating it to some other example. I think that it may be both flat and hollow, like, I don't know, I don't know, I kind of I think the truth is in the middle of a lot of things. So I've considered that I'm into, like obviously the inner earth shit, right, but I'm also into the land beyond the ice wall, and like that shit just really intrigues me, you.
Speaker 5: Know, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's it's equally possible that that there is a flat earth, that uh, there's a flat Earth, and also possibly the double toroid kind of thing, because as far as the double toroid goes, this is why I find it so fascinating, is because where the where the two toroids meet right in the center is what's called the plane of inertia, which is what most people would call just the flat earth, right, But I think that what we live on is not as it's I feel like it's more complex than we're led to believe. I know that, like us spinning on a ball going through all these you know, different portions of the universe, and we're spinning at so many that's crazy. I get it, Like, that's that's pretty complex. But I think that the double toroid would actually be the most complex, and I think it lends the most out of credence to uh interdimensional play as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I definitely think if there are any entities at their interdimensional then you see that in some of these ancient stories with these fallen deities. That's why I love kind of diving down into those those rabbit holes, comparing and contrasting stories and you and you can trace it through the etymology as well, so find those one of the most fascinating things.
Speaker 1: But uh, no, doubt, what is this about eloheem etymology? What were you saying about this?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: I I love.
Speaker 4: Okay, since you brought that up, now I have to ask what is your personal religious background as far as the lo heem being brought up?
Speaker 5: That's kind of a trigger word to some people, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, really well, not negative, but it sparks like okay, either this guy, is this belief this belief of this belief.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, right, Well, I'm a follower. I'm a follower of christ Man.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: Growing up, I so my grandfather, my my mom's dad, was adopted by a Jewish family. And I've talked about this a lot. My grandma converted. So I was raised Jewish until I was thirteen, and I didn't have a bar. I didn't have a bar mitzvah.
Speaker 5: We're all practicing Jews, like went to temple and like any of that.
Speaker 3: We we went to Sundays, you know. We we didn't go to Shabbat every Friday at all. You know we we weren't like, uh, it's very yeah, so like we I don't really consider myself at all ever really to be Jewish, even though I was. I guess you could say culturally Jewish. I don't know, Bro, you are.
Speaker 5: Like the least Jewish dude I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: You look German as oh no, I'm okay, so I'm seventy eight percent Scottish and Irish and then the rest is German and French. Yeah, adopted as Nausi and Sephardic and the other one.
Speaker 4: So like y'all's cuisine growing up, your your mom cooks Jewish food and ship well kind of.
Speaker 3: Not as much, dude, like it really you.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't brisket and ship like no pork.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, no we ate pork. So like it was really you are not you exactly. So I was just raised. And to be honest with you, man, I think with the bar mitz fide, I think it's like a it is a theory. I think it's like part of a weird ritual. That's just me.
Speaker 5: That's just I mean, yes to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you feel me. But I as I got older, I was into drug culture and whatnot, got got on opiates. I'm I'm very open about it. Dude. My audience that if they watched my show, they that they know who I am.
Speaker 5: Right, No, that's how you claim it?
Speaker 3: Yeah man, yeah, and uh been I'm seven years lane so yeah yeah man, yeah, almost took my life multiple times.
Speaker 5: Maybe like that, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, if it wasn't for my wife and my son. Well I have a son and a daughter now, but at the time, I just have my son. Uh man. There's there's a reason that I'm still here, you know. And so I went to church after I got in a bad wreck, and.
Speaker 4: Wh huh what led you to go to church after a bad wreck, like to a to a Christian faith as opposed to something.
Speaker 3: Well, because I was just I didn't believe in anything, you know, I was just looking for something and I found there like twenty five people all surrounding me, praying for me, and like I start crying, and you know, I have a real deep spiritual experience. And at that same time, I started getting more into like so I was reading the Bible, but I was also getting into conspiracies in the occult and so like it is, like I said, I believe everything does happen for a reason, even us meeting.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know when you get deeper in your faith, you get deeper into the conspiratorial looking into things.
Speaker 5: Bro that You're not the first person I've heard say.
Speaker 3: That, And that's what led has led me closer to Christ. Yeah, I've heard.
Speaker 4: That by a lot of people, and not just christ Although because of where we live, I feel like in America, most people when they find faith would probably mathematically accidentally find Christianity. And I get that, but I've noticed that a lot of people and he kind of got to because when you start looking more into the truth, it gets depressing, it gets you get black pilled. So it's like you got to have your star player in line to not get overwhelmed with it. And a lot of people, as they're diving deeper into the conspiratorial world, they're also diving deeper into their faith to reassure them that, like, you know, God's got a plan, and like, yeah, the deck is really stacked against us, but like, yo, it's according to the plan.
Speaker 5: Take a breath, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, dude, started diving into and and I kind of found like an esoteric version of Christianity at the same time.
Speaker 5: Which Christian mysticism.
Speaker 3: Dudude, it could mean a lot to you as far as because and I've said this a lot recently, you can go to church every Sunday, you can read the Bible one hundred times. If you don't walk with that spirit, the spirit of Christ, the Holy Spirit. Uh. Some people call it christ consciousness. Uh, you know there's and and so yeah, it's it's it's an energy, right, We're all made up of energy. Uh. I. I don't think you're you're missing the mark if you're part of the religion, but not of the spirit. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: I mean it which is essentially, which is sinning, is to miss the mark is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but not necessarily. We're all sinners.
Speaker 3: We all see it all falling right right.
Speaker 5: It's it's the judgment.
Speaker 4: It's the and not even judging other people, it's judging yourself in a sense of like.
Speaker 5: I am good, I am correct.
Speaker 4: A first of all, that whole you yourself and you bullshit, go ahead and take that to the backseat. No one asked, God didn't even ask, you know what I mean. That's that's the kind of thing. It's like, if it's talk is cheap, talk is cheap, and showing up on a Sunday or showing up on whatever day is your day of reckoning or whatever, that's the easy shit. If you're not applying it, if you're not actually doing it and being about it, then what's the point.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think you're absolutely right, dude, you're you're wasting your own time. But the reason that the wreck that I got in was spiritual was because when we flipped, my wife said she opened her eyes and I didn't have a seatbelt on, and she said something was keeping me in my seat, like I should have fucking launched out that window, dude, And so yeah, yeah, it was uh and then I went to treatment after that and uh all that.
Speaker 2: So, so you should have gotten launched out of that car, but you didn't. And that's whenever you said, what was it like twenty twenty five people came around the car as you got a record started praise.
Speaker 3: I thought to myself after that happened, like, Okay, some something protected me, right, let me go seek that out. And so I went and and that was just this church that herd that my my in laws had had went to. And there there's a lot of people there, dude. Uh, there's there's some not good people there.
Speaker 4: You know what kind of Christian and Jesus, I can't speak what type of Christian church was it?
Speaker 5: If you don't mind me.
Speaker 3: It was a Southern Baptist church, gotcha right? And so we go to one down the street. Now that's just non de nominate.
Speaker 5: That's where I found my home.
Speaker 4: For the most part, I know that it's like a slippery slope before you're one of the Hillsong United looking uh, you know, conglomerate church with eighteen campuses.
Speaker 5: And I get I get it, I get it.
Speaker 4: But as far as the true Word and applying it to our lives today, that's the closest I have personally found.
Speaker 3: So I get that, yeah, man, And I mean I think I've lost listeners because I talk about I've talked more about like some of this other stuff than the Bible, you know, And maybe I should dive more into the the Biblical text.
Speaker 4: But do you consider yourself a Christian content creator or a content creator who is Christian?
Speaker 3: A content creator who who is Christian? Right?
Speaker 5: Then talk your shit dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know, And that's that's what I do.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I question everything, even if it makes me uncomfortable. Sometimes I kind of question it, and it usually leads me back to Christ you know. But I always end up That's one of the greatest things about doing this is you always end up learning something new.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would like to hear about your esotericness as far as Christianity goes. As you're looking into the esoteric version of Christianity, has that brought you closer, brought you a little bit, maybe some some realizations that maybe have helped you get a little deeper into Christianity per se?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, man, I figured out that there's many ways to read the Bible, right, Yeah, yeah, I think it's said that there are seven ways. And you see that number, right, and put that number a lot in there, like seven. I haven't underlined all throughout what I just started from Genesis and started reading. Now, I've been underlining everything that I find to be esoteric or mystical in some way. If that's like naming some some deity and talking and or the numerology of some things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you mean by if it sounds esoteric to you? Like what would be if you were just reading along?
Speaker 3: If if I feel like I find hidden meaning in it? Right?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're not talking about mention of like a sorceress like that.
Speaker 5: That's a that's.
Speaker 3: Obviously that you know. But you know that's you have the exoteric in the esoteric, right, what you can see and then what you kind of have to look at a little deeper to see. Yeah. And I've you know, reading people like Manley, Palmer Hall, Rudolph Steiner a few other people. Man. Uh, you know, I don't really get into Crowley and stuff. I've I've looked into Crowley a bunch, you know. I I know who he was, like what kind of chaos magician he was, and and the stuff he did. But as far as reading some of those, like I've read the Necronomicon and I ended up getting rid of the book, you know, just because I read it, because I I have There's a few entities that I have dove into through since since I've started Semyaza being one, mar Duke being another er Azazel, and then uh Inky being the third also known as sami l or Lucifer. And you can trace these deities throughout time their worship. Lately, I've been diving into the moon God, the god of Islam. I think Islam nan our Sin who is the father of Ishtar. Not a good dude, right, Okay, So yeah, man, stuff like that. And then when you read the Bible and you you see these deities being worshiped in in the Biblical text just by other names. But usually you can trace the deities, like I said, through the etymology or through the archetypes. One one example of the etymology would be in Leal also l Saturn, right. Uh. You take the E from the first of his name and the L from the end of his name, and that's usually how a lot of these, whether you make them shorter or you at you know, and he lines up directly such a in an archetypal way, in a symbolic way, as that deity the Eagle representing him also his children being Zeus and Helios, the son God. And like, you know, if the Sumerian stories of the n and Icky aren't all that they're put out there to be, like how Sitch and Rhodem or whatever, uh Lawrence Gardner a few other people, you know, then they're inter dimensional, Like these these entities exist, and they're the ones who have been manipulating from all sides of the corner. Right now, some people go in to say that the story of Christ is just symbolic in the story of one of these rebirth rituals, right these ancient mystery schools. I don't find that. I find there to be some meaning in that, and that Christ probably knew about the esoteric, right well, I mean in in in Egypt, correct.
Speaker 5: Not according to the biblical history. Now, but I'm with.
Speaker 3: You, Well, what I'm saying is like, uh, I don't know, I just know my lid, my lid experience, so you know, it's it's you can look at stories like that in many ways, sure, yeah.
Speaker 5: And I mean the whole thing about like.
Speaker 4: His story of for instance, his death resurrection in three days from a virgin birth. There are stories like that that predate Christ.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: There's all types of stories throughout the histories of pantheons, of different gods from different ports portions of the world that had this same story, which a lot of people will say disproves Jesus because look at how many other stories they are just like it. If anything, that tells me that the prophecy of him coming was told in many different languages.
Speaker 5: That's from many different as the Christ, right.
Speaker 3: Right, he is Jesus or yes, you whatever you're gonna call him the Christ, he is the christed one. There may have been other initiates right of some kind of school or religion before him that attempted that right, that attempted complete enlightenment, whatever you would want to call it. But yeah, it they just weren't that guy. Right.
Speaker 4: Well, people figure they claimed to be the Messiah or something akin to that, per different language, per different culture.
Speaker 5: There's been these in the past, for sure.
Speaker 2: But as far as you know Christ being a title, I know that some people don't like hearing that, But it depends on really where you're like what you're wanting to believe in though, Like so, if you look at the etymology of Christ, it does come from Christos, which does mean the anointed One, and that's that's from Greek, And.
Speaker 1: So is that where they got it?
Speaker 5: Did they get it?
Speaker 2: Was it the the Greek that called him the Christ the anointed One because he wasn't born.
Speaker 1: That wasn't his name when he was born, right, like.
Speaker 4: He was, his name was Yahia and he was known as the carpenter's kid.
Speaker 3: It was a Manuel right when he born.
Speaker 4: I mean they said that he would be called that, but that's a word for savior. So I mean that's like you basically saying that he would be the savior of the world, which yes, but he was called Yeshuah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I.
Speaker 4: Mean we know that they didn't even have a jay in the alphabet for the Hebrew language. So like the whole thing about John and Joseph and right, yea soft j they would go for. They would go for their morning y'all. You know, yeah, bro, but uh yeah, so yeah, to the Anointed one thing. But all these other stories about these other savior figures can't be verified.
Speaker 5: We know for sure that Yashua of Nazareth, his story can be verified by eyewitnesses.
Speaker 4: By people will argue about the Shroud of Tour until the cows come home.
Speaker 5: We've done multiple episodes on it.
Speaker 4: I honestly feel convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's authentic. But people will throw shade at a couple of the uh the red flags, which I get.
Speaker 5: But to me it seems like it's genuine article.
Speaker 4: But as far as Jesus himself living, dying in the time and place that he said Pontous Pilot as signing him to death, the whole thing that's verified by history, and like even the staunchest of Eightheist scholars at least agreed that that guy, the dude in question existed. Somehow people want to like fight that today and then it's about, well, yeah, he lived, but he wasn't what he said he was, and.
Speaker 3: It you know, I'll saw what happened. Also, what happened with Billy Carson, right, dude, we were.
Speaker 5: Just talking about this.
Speaker 4: He's tried, he tried to step up to the plate against.
Speaker 5: An actual real We just tell them like, I fucked up. Bro.
Speaker 4: You know he's got police. He's got charges on him now because of what happened.
Speaker 3: The next morning, he's suing.
Speaker 4: He showed up at the producer's house at two thirty in the morning, banging on his door to Manny, he doesn't release the episode. Bro, His wife and kids were in there, so he called the cops and he's like, oh no, we're full sending this shit. And it's like, okay, you could have taken the l gracefully, Billy. Everybody with a brainstem has known it for a while. But like, Bro, there's ring camera footage.
Speaker 5: Have you seen it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm gonna try to find it. Oh no, fuck with me. Oh, Jonathan, you're already googling it, aren't you. Yes?
Speaker 1: I am, Bro.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm old dude.
Speaker 5: That ring camera footage was. I mean, there's no denying it.
Speaker 4: Billy Carson has a very recognizable face and voice, so I mean it, and that's not gonna go.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: He already had charges for stalking during his COVID from his ex wife, and shit, I thought that those charges were cleared and it was all good. He's been making money, he's been doing his content thing. Yeah, he's got a model Asian.
Speaker 5: Woman on his arm. Looks like the man is doing well for himself, you know.
Speaker 3: But fuck well, I had watched him when he was on Gaya a little bit like as an introduction into the Ananaki and stuff him and Matt Matt Lacroix, I think that's his last name. But Billy, you know, he thinks that they are here to save us, you know, or like they are our gods right like, And that's just not We come from one creator, I agree? Yeah? Who who the fallen even referred to as the creator of all? Right? Right?
Speaker 1: Which fallen? Which fallen? Say that?
Speaker 3: Okay, well you have two classes of angels that fell. You have the watcher angels that fell, which is like uh Inky and Lele uh any females that fell along with them? Uh And then you have the Gigi or I guess uh Samyaza sham or Shamash the sun god who that was the second fall? That was the fall of like? That was that was the fall of them mating with the earth women? Right, the first fall was the fall of Inky, the.
Speaker 5: Fall from Grace, the fall from heaven, fall from the garden.
Speaker 3: Well, well they had all already like fallen but ikey is that serpent archetype in the garden? Right?
Speaker 5: Got you?
Speaker 3: And I don't know, man, It's it's when when you look at Enoch and you look at the Sumerian stories, they they line up, you know.
Speaker 2: So basically, the fallen ones, according to the scripture within the Bible. According to the scripture within the Bible, the fallen ones say that the God of Abraham is the creator of everything. Yeah, okay, I just want to I just want to clear that up because you know, first off, I'm not a Christian. Although I respect everybody's beliefs, I'm never gonna shit on anybody for you know, having certain beliefs because my beliefs are.
Speaker 1: Just as wacky. That's what I always like to say, you know, it's kind of like a fun job.
Speaker 7: At that point, the the fallen were around before Abraham, so you see him kind of later on in the Ananaki story.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if they ever really state that, but that's that's what it is, is seen as some people interpret the God of Abraham to be in leal Right, that's a theory out there, not what I believe. But like I said, there's there's you have people pushing that Christ wasn't real or this or that, so you got to take some of these stories with a grain of salt, right, But I do like how you're like I was say, and there's many ways to look at it, many interpretations, many different.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, and that's why you're gonna have what two thousand different denominations of Christianity because there is so many different ways of looking at it. And there's there's actually a large portion of Christians out there that they they don't subscribe to any of the esoteric stuff as a matter of fact, like the esoteric is Satanic and you should only look at it for the exoteric values. And that's in Jacob. Not to call you out here, but you're kind of anti esoteric. And so whenever I start getting into any of the any kind of the esoteric meaning behind it, and could it have meant this because he did speak in parables, how do we know exactly what he meant whenever he was speaking in parables?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And I think that it's it's it's smart to be able to look at it multiple ways, because if you if you're somebody who just walks through life not point any fingers at any person directly here. But if you're somebody who just walks through walks through life and says, I understand everything as it is already, as my brain is the smartest, and I win, and I think that you're not learning anything. I think that you have to be open to multiple different perspectives here. And that's why we talk about a lot of these things on the show, and it not. Everything is so cut and dry. There's so much murky water out there, and I don't know that's why.
Speaker 3: You could be wrong about everything, dude. You know, like this is my interpretation of things.
Speaker 5: So I mean, for the record, Jonathan, we.
Speaker 3: Are all kind of crazy, right we are.
Speaker 5: We are, indeed.
Speaker 4: But like my thing has always been not necessarily I'm anti esoteric. I acknowledge it to be real, I acknowledge most of it to be based in truth and all these things. But the book that I derived my morals from says basically, don't fuck with it, like it's very clear of like necromancy, mad Jack, if it's done in secret, don't even don't even play with it.
Speaker 5: But that's just where I am at.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Esoteric doesn't mean magic, It just means like a deeper, more spiritual understanding.
Speaker 1: Noah, but old.
Speaker 4: Jonathan, I've told you to even look into Christian mysticism because I thought you would actually get something from it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, well does mean like a deeper meaning.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, look, as long as this version of magic is not gonna spite me and smite me by by the Almighty, It's.
Speaker 5: Funny how all that all works, like.
Speaker 2: Christian mysticism or Christian magic if you will.
Speaker 1: Is okay. But all other magic, so I've cross all of their touch magic, blood magic, chaos magic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't don't touch.
Speaker 2: It, right, even though all that is incorporated into the Bible.
Speaker 3: You had, dude, that look okay. So here's another form of etymology. Cannibal comes from the Canaanite worship of ball, right, cannaball So yeah, dude, there you go right there. That like and like what I was talking about in these ancient mystery schools with these rebirth these rebirth rituals where they would go underground into a cave or something and do some sort of ritual and then come back out and the rebirth and it's on a certain day, and uh, you know, there's many different examples of that we can get into sometime. Dude. I'd love to do some more shit with y'all man the same, Yeah, I like hanging out with you guys. Y'all.
Speaker 4: A rebirth rituals due, there's and not even just a cult like the Freemasons do a rebirth ritual upon initiation and fine, fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the Coffin yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 4: That deserves its talking point, don't get me wrong, But like, if we're gonna talk real shit, if we're going to talk like ancient shit, all right, y'all ever seen Game of Thrones, right, remember when the gradoy had to be drowned and then if he woke up, he was supposed to be the king because what's dead can't be killed. You remember this, right, what's dead may never die, right right? That was his house motto, this whole thing. Now, listen, understand that your boy who wrote Game of Thrones based every single tribe, clan, and house off of a real historical place and figure. In fact, and all of these things, there are ancient religions and ancient tribes of people who like would drown their king or would bury their king or their queen or their high priestess or whatever. And if this person who claims to have been this grand person is divinely chosen and bum bap up, they can't die. So if we bury them for two days, they should come down from the mountain as the highest of enlightenedments of beings correct, and that they there's whole precedence for this.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, uh my buddy Isaac from Organite Yeah, dudeite yeah yeah, manly.
Speaker 1: Big shout out to him for making me this on great here, bro, check this thing out.
Speaker 3: Brother, he uh he has these pyramids right here. If you go to organite dot com, guys, organ dash eight, I'm throw a little plug in here, y'all. Fuck it. You put in promo code GP get ten percent off. So uh yeah, shout out Isaac.
Speaker 5: And plus Isaac's just like the best kind of people, like you know what I mean, he deserves all the shouts outs.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, and he's young too, like he's like he's only like twenty one, twenty two. I'm like, damn, I wish my head was pulled out of my ass that early of an age, you know, like that must be nice to get started that early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, man, fucking right, man, Yeah, I know that's crazy. You brought that up though, brother, Yeah, yeah, that would be like an early form of a rebirth ritual. And you see it in the Ossyrian mystery schools and the Mithras mystery schools, like it's it's it's everywhere, dude.
Speaker 5: Oh you see it in the mine in the Aztec as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, man, you see a lot. Dude's that's full of occultism with I mean tons of blood, dudfis right, tons of child animal and human sacrifice. It's it's what was one?
Speaker 5: I just looked into it.
Speaker 4: They would tie thorns onto a braid of rope, and they would because most of they had their tongues pierced, they would pass it up and down through their tongue as their own personal blood letting ritual during a certain sacrifice to a certain deity. I forget which one it was. We talked about it once upon a time. Their worst was their rain dance ritual, because usually it was like a high priest child or like one of his direct family members, like baby, and they would slowly torture this child to death through cutting and through burning and all this. The more the child screamed, the more pleased the rain god was Oh bro, it was fucking sick.
Speaker 3: A dreamochrome right there, dude, I mean.
Speaker 4: Very much, very much like Mola. Oh no, no, no, you want to talk ancient adrenochrome. We did an episode on that. So bro, listen. The earliest of hot chocolate that we have, as far as a red hot chocolate.
Speaker 5: Have you heard of this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, brace yourself for this.
Speaker 4: When you brought it up, I did have no idea how you are, So listen, all right. There was one god, all right, itx cocolacle or what other fuck. I can't pronounce it. There's not enough vowels and too many syllables for me. But anyway, for their one god worshiping thing for him, they're big sacrifice. They would have a prisoner that they would have dressed as the God.
Speaker 5: He would be paraded through the streets.
Speaker 4: By day and dance and music, and he'd be given the gifts and all of that.
Speaker 5: But at night he would be locked in.
Speaker 4: A cage because he knew that this party was going to be coming to an end. And I want to say it was a forty days if I'm not mistaken. Weird how that number kind of magically played in. But anyway, on this final day, he was going to be sacrificed at the High Temple, and he was his body was going to be like consumed or this or this and like release this God who is contained within.
Speaker 5: This fleshly suit.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, But if for whatever reason he got he just kind of lost his nerve and what wasn't really feeling the whole party vibe, like okay, I'm about to die tomorrow, Like I'm not.
Speaker 5: Really feeling this anymore. They made him a drink. Okay.
Speaker 4: What they would do is take cocw which they would grind up into a pace and they would make into like early hot chocolate and they would throw like chili powder in there or whatever. Right, mano Zuma allegedly drank fifty goblets of this a day, which we know is bullshit, but it's legend. But they would make this and keep in my cocow is really really high in caffeine, okay, really really euphoric as a matter of fact, and it's pure form. You can buy cocw dust and snort it like coke right now.
Speaker 5: It's a thing you can buy.
Speaker 4: It doesn't give you a full on coke effect, but it gives you a decent buzz for a minute. But anyway, so, and not to mention, they exchange cocoa beans as currency. There's a whole thing, but this was like one of their most precious commodities. They would make a drink out of that. But then they would wash the obsidian dagger that they would use for sacrifices that were covered in blood. They would wash those blades off and use that water mixed with cacao and give him this as a drink, and then he would like instantly go back to dancing and singing and being crazy. They called the drink it's cacalakal or whatever it is, and it was called the washing of the obsidian blades. That is a real historically documented drink that they would make for their sacrifice to redrug him up and get him in the spirit. Tell me that that is not the earliest form of ancient dirty adrinachrome that we have on record.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah, dude, I'd have to say so. I don't know if there's any uh earlier stories of it.
Speaker 5: Dude, You think about that.
Speaker 4: The sacrificial dagger, whoever's blood is on that was highly adrenalized, like they were being sacrificed in front of this massive amount of people on top of this giant pyramid temple thing.
Speaker 5: Yo. They were fucking scared shitless.
Speaker 4: So like all of that blood on that dagger was super adrenalized, and they just mixed that with some hot chocolate and gave it to him and he fucking partied deep like dude, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, dude, that's why that's why blood magic is so popular, as as well as sex magic, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Which we have crowdy thing for that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I mean look at uh the what's that.
Speaker 1: Saturnalia was way before crowd Uh.
Speaker 4: Saturnalia wasn't based around sex magic, though Crowley made the Lima based around it.
Speaker 3: Yeah that oh man, Yeah, that whole uh religion. It's just fucked man.
Speaker 5: Saturnalia had the orgies.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, I feel like it's kind of the main point to saturn It.
Speaker 3: Was the worship of Saturn.
Speaker 5: It wasn't no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Saturnalia was basically uh just a massive Yeah, there were orgies, but mostly it was like the rich pe we'll get treated like slaves, the slaves get treated like rich people. It was like just a giant week long festival like sex was there, but it wasn't like it wasn't.
Speaker 5: A sex fest. Yeah, I mean it was. It was a worship of the god Saturn fest. Dude.
Speaker 4: I mean sex was very, very highly indicative of all of Roman culture. I mean there's dicks on every single mile marker statue on in Rome, like the god Hermes and then his dick for no reason, just all over and it was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: We have all the monuments, dude, they're all phallic symbols. And that what I was talking about with the Ossyrian, with the Ossyrian schools Osiris, who in the Sumerian story is a son of Marduke. He his penis is cast into the nile, right, and so you have that representation in the Washington monument. We have one right off the interstate, right here, and right here in Mississippi.
Speaker 5: Dude, Dude, every massan tombstone.
Speaker 3: Is a phallus an obelisk, yes, and obelisk is a phallus. Yes. Yes.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's got to be way more to it than that, dude.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well yeah.
Speaker 2: To the to the uh fhallus, Well there.
Speaker 3: That is well that you can add on to it besides it being a phallic symbol.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I just feel like making a tall statue just because it represents your dick, Like, there's no way that's the only reason that they fucking put a statue up in the middle of their town.
Speaker 1: Like it's that seems very see and this is I don't want to have to take it here, but.
Speaker 4: Let's go there, bro, Because we were talking about the ancient egypt obelisks, like next to the pyramids.
Speaker 5: They built those for who knows the reason, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean we're talking about like the ones we see built on us soil kind of thing, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, right, Well I don't know. I just I look at that and I think that we're really any of the obelists all throughout time, not.
Speaker 1: Even just the ones that are here in America. Yeah, there's a lot of them here and.
Speaker 5: A lot of them are in the ancient ones too.
Speaker 1: All of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I don't think that they had anything to do with their dicks. I think that that is something And not to throw any not to throw any hate, but there are a lot of Christians out there that look at the tiniest details of any other religion and automatically assume that it is some kind of sex worship or some kind of Satan warship. And it's not always that simple. It's really not all that easy. Whenever you look at you know, Anki and end Loewell there, they're just the fallen ones there. You look at the Buddha, well, he was just a fat slob who whatever.
Speaker 1: Like it's always, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like anytime, not anytime. There are a lot of Christians that don't look at it like that. But I feel like the overarching view that we've seen from a lot of Christians that have come on show is that you look at other religions and automatically you're thinking about, how is this the work of Satan? And I don't think that that is. I don't think that that's correct, because there are a lot of there are a lot of really interesting religions out there. You look into a lot of the esoteric meanings behind a lot of that kind of stuff, and it has nothing to do with Satan. Dude, I've been I've been practicing witchcraft and magic and and like working on certain spells and all that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: Never once have I called the name Satan.
Speaker 2: Satan come to me like your boy, like your boy, the fucking Pope. Oh no, I'm talking about I'm talking about the Pope. He's over there singing about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, Satan just means adversary, just like ball, which stems from the word bell, means lord. And so I don't think. I don't really believe there's actual an actual deity named Satan. To be honest with you, I think there's many Satans. You could say many devils. But uh, and no, dude, you're you're absolutely right. Uh. Who knows? They could be conductors of of of energy, right, I've heard that, like.
Speaker 5: The radio antennas or something like that.
Speaker 3: It could be a water tower, you know.
Speaker 4: I'll say this though, And as far and I can't speak on behalf of everything, of all pagan things, instantly Satan, instantly Sex.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying no, no, no, dude, I I yeah, no.
Speaker 4: But as far as Egypt have when you look at the gods they worshiped and the story arcs of it.
Speaker 5: We've talked about Toat's come.
Speaker 4: Crown a few times, right, Sex, and all of these things were like super interwoven into the religion and it's.
Speaker 3: Not like.
Speaker 1: Believe Christianity.
Speaker 4: Our gods weren't incestuous in all of these things. Now, stories from the Bible of humans doing human shit, okay, they're humans, the gods and the pantheon doing wild things. But again, it's not just Egypt. Every pantheon has crazy stories.
Speaker 5: Some of them have.
Speaker 4: Morals to those, some of them are just stories of this is why this is because fucking it is like, I don't know, there's all kinds of it in between.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: The thing is is that, you know, Jacob, we started talking about the esoteric kind of stuff earlier. You kind of like to separate yourself from that because you think that that is not what the.
Speaker 1: Bible is all about.
Speaker 2: And you're right to have that belief, but you can't just instantly say that all the other religions, including like ancient Egypt, ancient like Mesopotamia, that kind of that kind of philosophy wasn't always exoteric. As a matter of fact, I would venture to say that it was ninety nine percent esoteric, meaning that it didn't matter if these people actually walk the earth or whatever. It's the stories and what you garnered from those stories, and so I mean, yes, did people literally leave in a sun god rack? Probably there were some people, just like there were most problems.
Speaker 4: They sacrificed their kids over it, like it wasn't a metaphor to them.
Speaker 3: They also talk about a time where the gods did walk the earth or the star people, those who from heaven fell or came to earth, whatever you want to call them. But no, dude, I actually agree with you, brother. I think there is a lot more of a meaning to a lot of things, and you find a lot of aspects of Buddhism Zorastraism. I probably butchered that name in Christianity, you know, so.
Speaker 4: Some yes, some know, we did an episode about zoroastrian Is is a fascinating religion. No shade thrown in it whatsoever, or or at the Egyptian religion for the record, no shade thrown at it.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that, like, look, if somebody.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite thing to look at into, dude, one of my things.
Speaker 4: They believe that these gods did walk the earth, the ancient Sumerians, the Nordics, they believe that Odin at one point walked the earth. They didn't think of this as just a metaphor of a story passed down.
Speaker 5: They believe this to be truth.
Speaker 3: But you you also have to look at it as they could be archetypes or roles being played.
Speaker 4: They got turned into that over time. Sure, that's got the legend of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah right right, Also our human characteristics, all our proclivities, we seem to when you read these stories, they had it first. They were having sex with anything they pour, so it says pouring their semen into something, and yeah, yeah, man, No, I do think that there's many ways to interpret these stories.
Speaker 5: Right, and I mean all gods did that.
Speaker 4: Look, most of the Greek pantheon, most of the Greek religion ninety five percent of it, and I'm being general, is is Zeus not being able to keep it in his pants.
Speaker 3: That's the truth of it.
Speaker 4: Ninety five percent of the Roman religion is Jupiter not being able to keep it in his pants, because literally Greek just with different names. That's not like me saying, well, the whole thing is sex. No, that's their stories. I didn't say that they did.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny though?
Speaker 2: How most of where, like most of the biblical Christian stories stem from like Greek speaking people and people that were from Rome, right, Like, so that's why you would have a lot of crossover, That's why you'd have a lot of paganistic kind of stuff in there, because they were trying to be very inclusive.
Speaker 1: And that's why and and no shade Throne. I think that.
Speaker 2: Look, if you want to be inclusive, you want to try and rap as many people into your religion as you possibly can, then you're gonna say, yeah, Jesus was born on December twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he rose three days later.
Speaker 2: Would just so happened to like, would just so happen to intertwined with ishtar and shit lately?
Speaker 4: Oh No, he wasn't born in December twenty Fifth's that's very It's there's an argument to say it was sometime in the spring to summer, and then we're hearing more sources saying it was more like September time frame.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it could have been either or depends on which thing was being harvested. There there's on which socier reading, yes you.
Speaker 3: Are, they have been September eleventh. Yeah, there's also theories that maybe April Fool's Day. I've heard both they named it April Fool's Day, right, so yeahh but no, you're you're You're right, Jonathan, Yeah, it's and you know, when you look at the paganism behind Christmas. I'm actually gonna do an episode on this, like Santa Claus and the what's it called that Aminita mascaria mushroom, the reds and the chimney being your spinal cord and like all that stuff. Dude, that's gonna be a fun episode. But but yeah, you see the pagan stuff in Christmas, and people don't even know it or they won't accept it. Like me and my wife know, and we actually put up like a real reap one year that a lot of Christians would have called us pagan for doing. But you know, we we.
Speaker 4: Most of those Christians that do that really need to pull the stick from their ass. Like, yes, I understand bringing in an evergreen tree into your home during this time of year is considered a pagan practice.
Speaker 5: It's also considered American culture at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just you're also also.
Speaker 2: Like, pagan is such a wide term if you really think about it, Like literally, anybody who wasn't a Christian or a Jew was a pagan.
Speaker 1: According to the Christians and Jews.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just pre pre pre ahwah.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So whenever people say, oh, well it's paganistic values, it's like, I all right, listen to how like that sounds wrong? And I'm gonna tell you how it sounds wrong. The reason it sounds wrong is is because whenever you got a group of people, let's just say the Christians and the Jews, let's just say Abrahamic religion people, right, those people are saying, well, everybody that doesn't believe what we believe in, we're now going to label them pagan. So that means that literally, everybody that doesn't believe in you, you're now pushing beliefs on what they all believe collectively. And that's not necessarily the case. Some of them probably did some other people. They probably worshiped other shit. They probably there was probably a bunch of people that were into fay magic and people that were into all these other kinds of like forest magic and weird shit like I'm sure that like. And so whenever you say pagan it's an all encompassing stuff. Yeah, yeah, but it's all encompassing, and it shouldn't be all encompassing.
Speaker 4: You're It's the same with jew and Gentile. It's the same with a Muslim, in an Infidel, it's the same thing. There's labels. There's same with Gypsies. You're either a Gypsy or you're a Gorgia. There's there's the US in them.
Speaker 5: That's all. It's the label, dude, right right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. When I think of pagan, I just think of like you said, like pre pre pre Christian, pre Roman britt you know, up to Scandinavia, basically also tribes, just the Druidic tribes that were all throughout there. But I mean they not not saying that they all were part of the same kind of what you would probably refer to as a mystery school.
Speaker 5: I consider the Hindu's pagan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I don't know. I think the Hindu religion it's it's a little different.
Speaker 4: But I mean I don't mean that in a demeaning way. Pagan to me has never meant like, oh you pagans. Never some people do. It's been turned into a demeaning term, and I hate that. I mean it to mean literally anything. It could be Nordic, it could be Gaelic, it could be Hindu, it could be Buddhist. Okay, so you worship something other than me. Cool, I get it.
Speaker 1: Outside of the Bible, is pagan is basically.
Speaker 2: What you're saying, Okay, basically, dude, I don't think that it's a negative like kind of connotation. I would happily carry the term pagan on my name, dude.
Speaker 5: But it depends on the context.
Speaker 4: Like you said, paganistic view now, real shit, let's just have that talk. You mean, most morality of the entire earth up until this point, paganistic views. Now, there are some groups of Pagans with horrible views that do, in fact do like child sacrifice, rape as a part of their culture, child brides mutilation. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we need to We need to fucking roast those people. Yes, But paganistic views, First of all, I know multiple Nordic Pagans and their view of morality and ethics and how to behave and how to speak and how to treat people and how to raise children. Gonna be honest with you, looks very similar to me as a Christian, just saying.
Speaker 3: You could say a lot of Pagans have like carry more Christian values than a lot of Christians.
Speaker 4: Right now, let's ask this, is that a Western culture thing or is that a religious dogma thing or.
Speaker 2: Did they learn how to be people without needing a religion to keep them in line?
Speaker 5: But that's my point. Was it just culture society taught them that?
Speaker 4: Because then we make the argument that Western society is Christian society because most of the Western culture is based off of Catholicism.
Speaker 5: What we want to acknowledge that or not. So it's like then it gets real murky.
Speaker 2: Well, it's I mean, it's always been you are who you surround yourself with, right Like, if you're like a good person, you surround yourself with good people, and you just so happen to be uh, I don't know, a fucking Hindu or something like that doesn't doesn't mean that you're going to be a bad person, you know, coming from the perspective of a Christian, right Like, it just means that, oh, there's somebody else that can have decent values that doesn't have to value what I value.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just have different beliefs. And it's the same thing you could say with people saying the Illuminati, when it's really like these like hundreds of these different mystery schools and these occult groups, and when you really get into it see that, you know. So, yeah, it's the same thing with labeling everything that's not Judeo Christian Pagan.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to come in here and be like a Karen. And for the record, for the record, i am wearing a nicotine patch and I'm chewing nicotine gum because i quit vaping a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: So I've been on on edge for a fucking minute. So I'm sorry if your guy you guys are having to get your heads up.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, guys. This is the first podcast I've done where there's like someone with like in a different.
Speaker 1: I don't know, alternate view.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I kind of like.
Speaker 4: It, man, I really this is why we do this, dude, because and I we see eye to eye on like the big ship, on the like the real important Like Okay, first of all, pedophiles need to rot. Like we can all agree on that, you know what I'm saying, calling out the elites, calling out the government officials, bop bah bah. We agree on these things, but on these types of things, dude, this is never an echo chamber.
Speaker 5: It literally it can't be.
Speaker 3: And there's people that I watch it. I don't really agree with completely Adam Green being one of them and he's a pagan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I disagree with that the shit he says, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but how boring is it?
Speaker 2: How boring is it to put yourself in an echo chamber where everybody agrees with you like that is. I never want to be in that kind of group. And that's probably what like magnetically pulled me and Jacob together was because neither one of us really liked being in those echo chambery kind of groups.
Speaker 1: Because we like to believe that, like.
Speaker 2: Yo, we got you know, we're not just people that are following the masses. We're not just saying what what we're saying because one of our favorite people said it first and we like them, so we're gonna have the same kind of opinion. No, like miss us with that bullshit, Like this is open minded communication, And this is why we got on the mic in the first place, because we feel as if we're probably I'm not gonna say we're special by any means, but we're different than a lot of other podcasters out there, because there are a lot of podcasters out there where you're gonna have two or three or four hosts, and they all think the same exact thing.
Speaker 1: You may as well just.
Speaker 2: Don't let me say that. You may as well just just have one host at that point, right.
Speaker 5: I mean it's true.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, if you just do that, no one's ever gonna learn anything. Even I have learned a fuck ton from Jonathan. I'm assuming he's learned a fuck ton from me, and we collectively have learned a metric fuck ton from every single guest we've had on all right. And that's that's how growth happens. Uncomfortable conversations, getting into each other's shit, digging deeper into things, not just letting it lie, like dude, that is how information can get shared. That's how real education can happen. And that is how possibly a shred of some growth can happen across the board. And I mean, I'm not saying that we are making that happen, but the fact that we might be contributing, I mean, I love it, I really do.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, man, Hell yeah, dude, that's what we're all about.
Speaker 5: So all right, Joels, I.
Speaker 1: Want to ask you a couple of awesome questions.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: You and we tried to hit on a little bit earlier. What is this whole talk about Loheim, Because I do have a story that relates to the loheem. I'm not going to go I'll give you the spark.
Speaker 1: Notes to it.
Speaker 2: I did a Super Heroes dosage of mushrooms one evening by myself. Wasn't supposed to be that way. I was supposed to be sharing it with somebody else, but I ended up just being like, ah, they kind of they didn't they didn't feel like it that. Yeah, So you know, I got a little munched out and I hate the rest of them. Yeah, so anyway, I hate the rest of these mushrooms, which was I don't know, like a lot.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even tell you, But what's that?
Speaker 3: What kind were they?
Speaker 1: Hydroponics?
Speaker 3: The basic Little Brown's penis envy?
Speaker 4: No, yo, I did get my hands on some apes once upon a time, those things there.
Speaker 3: I was, Yeah, dude, I've had penis envy albino caps Amazon, like, dude, I've I've had like a couple from Southeast Asia. Been a while, been a while. I need to take a trip soon.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's kind of gay to say the penis envy.
Speaker 3: First of all, yes, but a little gay maybe a little gay.
Speaker 2: So anyway, So anyway, I did a bunch of mushrooms one night, and long story short, I went to go lay down in my bed because I was really tired of tripping. You know, mushrooms can last six seven hours sometimes, and I was like, dude, just let me fall asleep. And I went to go lay in my bed and I hear like this trumpet voice and it announces itself as the Yelohem, and before I know it, I'm asking it questions and it's answering literally before I can even finish asking the question. And it was like it went on for like over one hundred questions. I don't remember exactly what they were, but I do remember feeling very comforted in what direction I was headed in afterward. And and so yeah, so that's why whenever you mentioned the whole lohem, I was like, let's see what you got here with the lohem did because I definitely ride with him.
Speaker 5: Well, it's it's really just.
Speaker 3: Should I should probably know like the real definition of the loheim. I do know. It pertains to let's see, let's get do you want to get like an actual definition? Because I can tell you my interpretation of what I think they are now, I think the eloheem are just so okay, So angel means messenger, right and in Greek.
Speaker 1: Could also could also mean.
Speaker 2: And that's where it gets very scuttled up, is where you know, angels are referred to as eloheim, God is referred to him as Lohem, and there's they, and we kind of talk whenever you're speaking of the elohem, and that's why I kind of wanted your interpretation of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the Lohem I think is plural, meaning like a collective of angels. And I do believe that there's some good and some bad, right now, could that be because of maybe they were sent here to guide humanity in a way, and maybe, uh, I don't know, try to masquerade, because I mean, I don't know. If you're an advanced being and you're from somewhere else, you're of a higher consciousness, I don't know. I'd i'd probably like it if people worship me too, right, I mean if if in that time, especially one hundred percent, So really, just what's up?
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this now, because in Genesis, if you go back to the original translation translation, it does say in the beginning eloheem created. So it's talking about where you would see the normal translation as God.
Speaker 1: It says, Eloheem.
Speaker 3: Created, created the heavens in the earth.
Speaker 1: So are you of the belief that God is plural?
Speaker 3: I think it's more of the belief that that story. So when you read the story of what I would call it the the Yloheim, the Fallen Lohem, you see that they may have taken creation and manipulated it, and that's where you get hybrids from. That's that's where you get fallen angelic races, even cryptids. You you could say that's something that I'm I'm kind of still looking into, dude. And the same thing goes with when when people give a name to the Creator, like Yahweh or Jehovah. Because Jehovah's Witness was started by Charles Tay's Russell of the Russell Illuminati bloodline right right, and they're worshiping Jehovah. Jay Z is called Jehovah. So I mean, I think when you give God too many names, you turn it into I don't know, or when when you give an entity too many names, you you kind of turn it into something else. I just like to call him the Creator. That's something that I'm just you know, kind of kind of kind of questionable about, and I have been right now that that doesn't change my belief that Christ came here, you know, from the Creator.
Speaker 4: Well, most believe the yellow heen being plural with me like father, son, and Holy Spirit, like kind of thing like let us create men an our image would be like the three in one thing?
Speaker 9: Do most believe that, Jacob, is that your believe Most Christians understand that that when we're speaking about God in the beginning, there was once God and the Word was God.
Speaker 5: And that's like the whole point. That would be the Holy.
Speaker 4: Spirit right be of God the Father, and we have the Son who He sent to her to be the sacrifice, and then the Holy Spirit that moves through both of them.
Speaker 5: And it's that's like.
Speaker 4: Again, per yeah, not where I'm at with it, But again it could also mean because God gave so many aims to call him.
Speaker 3: You know, you may be more grounded in your beliefs than than I am, you know, like opinion, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, But dude, I mean it's just stuff that I question. Man, I question quite a lot, probably too much, right, I mean.
Speaker 5: Not necessarily, dude, You're supposed to question ship.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, well it's these translations and stuff. Everything has been rewritten so much over time, changed in some way or you know, So that's why I you know, I think the Bible is very important on getting to Christ, getting in touch with that Holy Spirit. But as far as the relationship with Christ, I think you can't find knowledge in those texts. But I think it is more of a spiritual thing something you have to do every day in your life. Agreed. Yeah, yeah, I mean you'll never be perfect, right, Nope, but that that's the point, is to constantly have faith, right and to stay stay walking in that light. So, like I said, man, a lot of there's some Christians that don't probably don't like me. That's that's that's their problem.
Speaker 1: Look, most Christians probably wouldn't agree with most other Christians. I would.
Speaker 2: I would venture because I'm not gonna lie to you. We've talked to a lot of Christians on this show, and Jacob is just about a I mean, I'm not gonna say they love me, but I would say that like absolutely, like just seeing it hate me. Well that's what I was gonna say, is that just looking at the conversations between a Christian guest that we get on and Jacob.
Speaker 1: Love this most of the time.
Speaker 2: They're there are different philosophies and different ways of looking at the Bible, and that it didn't mean this, No, it meant this. And it's not necessarily an argument or a battle or anything. It's just you know, uh, two different personalities coming together and trying to makes sense of this ancient doctrine that we call the Bible. And you know that's which is fun. It's fun like seeing the different people and saying, this.
Speaker 1: Is what I believe out of it. No, this is what I believe about.
Speaker 2: It, because that's where I find most of my like Christian knowledge is on the show like Believe it or not. And I'm not a Christian, but I'm always here to listen to it, and I love hearing whenever people bring up, like what they found in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Some of the crazy stories and some of the crazy.
Speaker 2: Connections that even like the connections with Christianity and other religions, like I find that pretty fascinating as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that that is fascinating, dude. And you see it with the Old Testament, like with with with what you were saying, people were fucked up in the Old Testament, man, you know. Yeah, I mean, and that's why I believe the New Testament is a little more important as well as it's a new Covenant, right, So not to forget the Old Covenant, but yeah, and there's a lot we could go into with that would with the the US. I don't know if y'all y'all talked about the.
Speaker 5: I see huh. So you know who Brandon Kroll is.
Speaker 3: I I haven't talked to Brandon, but I saw him on NDS and he went on Realities Ours but I haven't. I did just have dustin Nemo so on, so that. Yeah, so that was interesting. He's he's a pretty cool guy. But yeah, I mean, you know, it's it's kind of impossible to get in to not get into that stuff, especially when you you're talking about the culture right now and what's going on in the world. Yeah, I mean, all eyes are really on one place, right.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, talk about Israel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, why are they?
Speaker 5: Why are all eyes there?
Speaker 4: I guess it depends on which side of the isle you're asking, though you ask the Democrats.
Speaker 5: All eyes are in Ukraine and Iran.
Speaker 3: We could get into that, man, all eyes are on there because I mean, we're sending all our.
Speaker 1: Money there right in Ukraine.
Speaker 3: You mean, oh Ukraine, there's two proxy wars that were funding I think. Yeah, dude, I think I don't know, man. And is there something to the Israel the isis ra.
Speaker 1: L Right, I have heard a little bit of you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Just like with Genesis, the generations of Isis. Like you when you when you recognize etymology, Man, it's something you have to question rights and it may be uncomfortable, but something I have to deal with in my own life. But yeah, man, I mean, I don't know. I think in the last and in the last year, a lot of people have woken up to I don't know the strings being pulled in our world that have been being pulled for a long time now. And uh, when you recognize a lot of the ancient mystery schools, they all go back to the Kabbalah, right, they all the Kabbalic mysticism. Yeah, Freemasonry isn't you know? Jewish? Solomon was a jewe.
Speaker 4: Man book Morals and Dogma says without the kabbala what is freemasonry?
Speaker 3: There? You go? Brother? Yeah, man, So you gotta you gotta look at that stuff. And and also the whole thing you have the theory of Trump being the the Motionoch, right, meaning the Messiah.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what have you found on this regard Because I'm gonna be honest with you, half the people believe that he is the Antichrist, half the people believe he's the actual Mesah, and then there's normal people who are like, bro, what are y'all talking about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So I think we're there in the middle, like, what are y'all talking about?
Speaker 4: So from your angle and from your level of research, what have you found on this which side looks like it might have a little more credence than the other to you personally?
Speaker 5: Where yet?
Speaker 3: Well, dude, I mean you can see that there are like top tier rabbis out there calling him their motion mhm, like straight up, just like Trump, Trump is the Messiah, you know, like oh, and then you're just like whoa dude, because you know, Christ wasn't there there, Messiah. He was a liar and a thief to the most Jews, right and and uh, when you read I mean you can talk about the talent, and the talent is misquoted. They put those fake memes out there to kind of like you know, I mean, if you try to bring it up to a Jew, they'll be like, that's not real. That's not real, that's not real. Uh. But some of those are real. And when you read it that a lot of the shit is real. They just it's real, well hidden. Right.
Speaker 4: Look at Ari Shaffir, he he wasn't you know that is uh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: The comedian dude.
Speaker 4: He was in rebbiblical school and then left it all. I think he's an atheist these days. But like he did a whole comedy special called the Jew or I think just Jew, and he brought up all these ridiculous rules that are in the Talmud that like he broke down the correct context and it's.
Speaker 5: This whole thing. It's like, yo, some of those.
Speaker 4: You're correct, are out of context and horribly misquoted.
Speaker 5: Some of those are not. Some of those are actually true to form.
Speaker 3: It's more absolutely right, and the real fucked up ones are not right.
Speaker 4: Like it's wild, dude, it's wild, dude. And but the same could be said about Islam too. I saw this one thing. It was like twenty quotes from the Koran, and it talked about how find the infidels where you can and hook them by their bellies and all these things.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, yeah, some of those on.
Speaker 4: This list were misquoted because if you look at the context that this was talking about, they had just been attacked by these people. They were about to go get retribution. There was like a whole thing to it. But then there were other ones that were absolutely not out of context, were absolutely what we were thinking they were trying to say. And basically they think that they think all infidels should be slaughtered or forced to convert, and that's like a real thing, and it's like.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool. And then there are others from the Old Testament, same shit, some of them horribly misquoted, some of them as much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dude, you're you're absolutely right, man. And so I guess it's like a question of it, like is it Jewish supremacy. Yeah, I think it is. I mean that's why they refer to everyone who's a gentile as a as a boy, right, which means cattle, and so like we're just their their work slaves basically, like, and they'll admit to that, like we do all the workout in the real world, and they sit up, you know, running all the corporations and all this stuff and just kind of you know, watch watch everything play out, and uh, they'll admit to this stuff. Bro.
Speaker 5: Like bro to our homie on the front lines in Israel, Jonathan. I just remember it. He came on our show once upon a time. He's in Israel. We have been going on.
Speaker 4: Not just this episode, multiple episodes about this type of topic.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering what his like thoughts are on this.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's been getting smoked in my fantasy football league, though, yo?
Speaker 5: Has he?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He started out strong, but then he, like a lot of his players, got injured, and I don't know. He might be fighting a war and not setting his lineup, which that's okay.
Speaker 4: Pick your priorities, dude, fantasy football or the front line.
Speaker 1: Come on now, I mean, I feel like there's a world where there's time for both. Personally, I feel like there should be learn to time manage better.
Speaker 2: Bro, Come on, I mean, just check it while you're on the shitter in the morning at least, Bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yo, Is he still fighting?
Speaker 1: I suppose he is.
Speaker 2: He was only down for that short period of time that he said he was getting back out there.
Speaker 5: So I wonder, all right, because and not just to that one homie shout.
Speaker 2: Out to ari Ya, I'm wondering how they feel about the whole Jewish supremacy thing, because like, it's not them.
Speaker 4: It's obviously like Rothschild. It's obviously like that echelon of these people.
Speaker 3: But like there's a Rothschild boulevard in Israel, right, correct, Victor Rothschild did the ballfloor decoration? Is Lord Balfloor?
Speaker 4: Do we know if David is the new patriarch? I think they named him as the new and everything Jacob died.
Speaker 3: David Rod that's Evelyn's son, right, I think? So Nathaniel, there's Nathaniel who's Jacob's son. And this is one of the first things when I started doing research back when I got clean. I dived it into the bloodlines and like who these families were, their story, like all this stuff. And so there's Nathaniel who's the son of Jacob, and then there is David.
Speaker 4: Nathaniel's an idiot, though, isn't he Like he's he's nick he is. Yeah, the inbreeding went a little deep on that one. Like if I'm not mistaken, and if I'm If I'm wrong, then fuck it.
Speaker 5: It's a rothschild, doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: But like I'm just saying, if I'm not mistaken, he because you know, they can only marry second cousins are closer.
Speaker 5: That's how they kept it.
Speaker 3: Why what's his name? Married to Hilton exactly? Exactly right, So John or not John? What the fuck's his name? Uh? I think he may be the son of the roths child that hanged himself, James, James, the rothschild.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but like Nathaniel, like there was yeah right right right hung hung hu.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh, the they were talking about maybe Nathaniel would take it, but like no one thought that was a smooth move for the family.
Speaker 5: I want to say they named David as the new head. Could be wrong, could be wrong. Maybe they did give its old Nate. Well, he's the.
Speaker 3: One out there doing all his global warming shilling and shit.
Speaker 4: And I feel like that's kind of why they did, because he's young, he's still out there, he's still.
Speaker 3: Gives He kind of looks like Jesus, right exactly.
Speaker 4: And so if you've already got that going on and you've got that type of fortune behind you, like he has the energy to push the family through the next fifty years.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 5: Who knows for a while?
Speaker 3: Dude, they had that for quite some time.
Speaker 5: It was wild when he died. He died in seventies. They usually lived to their nineties.
Speaker 4: There was a big talk if there was some controversy around his death, but as far as every record I could find, this was from natural causes.
Speaker 5: Nothing looked awry.
Speaker 4: But uh, speaking of random deaths, have y'all heard about the assassination in New York.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask y'all about that. What so, like what happened? Because I've seen the stills of the motherfucker on the camera and he's just like real, kind of like no home homo, but like kind of handsome. It looks happy, Yeah, it looks very happy.
Speaker 4: But then there's another still frame of a completely different dude wearing the same coat, and it's like, wait, that's not even the right guy. I'm hearing people say, Oh, this dude at prior training. He could tell by the way he hailed the pistol. But then the gun jammed three fucking times. I don't know an assassin that would have that happen.
Speaker 3: That's that shit work man.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, Like, was this like the d squad amateur dude? Yeah, yeah, amateur hour out here.
Speaker 5: Boys.
Speaker 3: Wow, he just capped the uh who uh the United States?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Who was it again?
Speaker 4: Ahead of the healthcare dude?
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't he fuck over tons of like lower class families and like, yeah, class families.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, these fucking idiots.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: They all right, bro, the news, the mainstream media is saying, there seems to be no clear motive as to why this this man.
Speaker 5: All right, pause.
Speaker 4: This is the CEO of United Healthcare. They are the largest healthcare insurance brokerage on Earth. Hard pause on that the CEO of this organization gets shot outside of a hotel at a charity event, and you think that there was no motive, that's right, that's right off the rip.
Speaker 5: Preposterous.
Speaker 4: Then we find out, oh wait a minute, he's indicted for like was it twelve billion or some shit. He and his buddies are being indicted for like a massive Ponzi scheme.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like, dude, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, No, that's gonna start coming out in the next couple of days. It's I'm telling you, bro, it's a wild time to be alive.
Speaker 5: It's not even a political assassinations. They're going for insurance CEOs. Now. The fucking bullets had words on them.
Speaker 4: What was it like, uh disrupt, uh disturb and disposed?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, bro, wow, dude.
Speaker 5: That's fucking that's kind of cryptic.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Well, and if you look at the uh, if you look at mainstream media reporting it, they are all, you know, getting in lockstep saying the same exact thing. If you check out AP news, this is actually uh Isaac Wisup posted this the other day, which I love him, but it says AP news reported United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson kept a low profile, then he was shot. Then you check out the telegraphed Brian Thompson, the health insurance lifer who kept a deliberately low profile.
Speaker 1: Checkout PBS.
Speaker 2: United Healthcare ceo kept a low public profile before he was killed in a New York attack. CBS news, Who was Brian Thompson, the United Healthcare ceo shot dead in Manhattan? And it's like and then you got inc dot com slain United Healthcare ceo kept a low profile before his shocking killing, Like, why why is it so important that you get out the message that he was keeping a low profile?
Speaker 1: That's what I wanted, right.
Speaker 4: Nobody knew who this guy was. It's not like this is Tony Stark. He's not some playboy billionaire philanthropist.
Speaker 5: It's like he died.
Speaker 4: No one knows this fucking guy's name. Bro, Like, of course he kept a low profile. He's a billionaire. But all the news mea, they got to keep that rolling. They just got to keep more words, sin words, throw more things at.
Speaker 5: The wall, just to see what sticks until you find out more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it keeps people from questioning what may have really happened, right and looking into it more, which you know, schizos are like an autists are just going to go do a.
Speaker 5: You're speaking to two professional autists. Do we weaponize our shit?
Speaker 3: Me too?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: It is interesting and and uh, you know, I whenever I see shit like that, it makes me wonder how many of these mainstream media articles are written by AI you know, like where you only type in a couple of keywords and then it writes the whole thing for you. It makes me think whenever you got like is it yeah, I know that there's a lot of news that you know, they they kind of get like their information from the top down. So a lot of your local news is going to be literally reading almost word for word. If it's something that's happened nationally, it's gonna be reading word for word from whatever was trickled down to them. But this kind of thing right here, it seems a little bit different as far as like maybe AI.
Speaker 4: Do you remember the Hollywood writers strike because AI was taking their jobs. Bro, every reporter that's like, you know, got a million things they're trying to do. Of course, I'll throw some AI on a thing to get an article written to meet a.
Speaker 5: Deadline, for sure. Why I know you gotta stay competitive.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I it doesn't even shock me if AI wrote every one of those.
Speaker 5: To be honest with.
Speaker 2: You, it's probably the case because these people are so unoriginal, Bro, They've just been parroting the same old bullshit and nobody's listening to them. And if nobody's listening to them, that means their ratings are going down. And if their ratings are going down, then they're not making any money on their TV shows or any of their articles, because nothing you say is even clickbaity anymore, because you've been proven false and in steering an agenda for years now, and I think the.
Speaker 1: Majority of people are just kind of fed up with it.
Speaker 2: So what do you do instead of having to pay some kind of journalist or some kind of publisher or somebody like.
Speaker 3: That, just higher AI.
Speaker 5: It's free, and that AI.
Speaker 1: Doesn't really it doesn't matter like if this, if this article gets one click or five million clicks.
Speaker 2: That AI it doesn't really matter. Like it's not getting paid one way or another either either way.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, dude, the mainstream media is cooked, bro, Like it's it's it's it's a rap for them. Yeah. But it's crazy how you can get AI to literally like write or create anything for you now, like any image. It's fucking wild, dude. I remember when they really got big these past couple of years and all these like cryptied you know, these fake Cryptid images and stuff were coming out and giants and all that. It's, uh, it's very discrediting, you know, uh to people who have been looking at into that ship for a while. I do a cryptid show. That's what my last show I didn't mention earlier, called Cryptid Watch where on every other Sunday, actually, like next Sunday, I go live on Rumble and they hang out with with my chat and just watch cryptid videos for a couple of hours. It's good ship. And now we talk about like the relations between cryptids and like where they may have come from and a lot because like what I was saying earlier in the Sumerian stories, especially with Inky and both who his earlier name was Ninga Zita. He is like the middle child of of Inky. Uh. They were creating hybrids, right, like all these humanoids and stuff. And and then the story it says they were naming them like a Damu and a Dappa, which would be like Adam, right, but all the these other creations like they weren't. They all had these like abnormalities about them, so they would just let them go, right, like hundreds of different hybrids and stuff. So that's one way to look at it.
Speaker 5: What are your sources for that?
Speaker 3: For for for what?
Speaker 4: For pretty much that entire uh spectrum of thinking so to speak.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's that's just the Sumerian stories and got uh. The the the interpretation of like this tablet called Inky in the world order, got you I got you, which is mostly you know, Sitching translated wrote and like a lot of people don't like him, so you have to kind of That's why I questioned some of what he writes. You know, I have some healthy skepticism about it. I just find the similarities in these other stories to be uncanny, dude, like.
Speaker 1: Shout out to planet X. Huh, shout out to planet X.
Speaker 3: Shout out planet X, which may be a dimension? Okay, all right, well debrew as as a dimension, dude, maybe.
Speaker 1: It's very well possible, dude. I think that. As far as like who knows what the hell Zacharia Sitchen was or is it Zechariah?
Speaker 3: I think uh Riah Sichen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's it's pretty crazy either way. But I did want to get your opinion on it. As far as the cryptids and whenever you talk about Bigfoot and just name your cryptid, really, but do you believe that they're all nephelum?
Speaker 4: That's a fair question because we have had a lot of different people run the gambit on this, like are we talking Bigfoot and Nessy and the Jersey Devil or what do we mean?
Speaker 5: I mean skin Walker.
Speaker 3: About portals and stuff. I think some some of these cryptids, these these creatures may come from other places. Now, I think when you look at the nephilum Uh, now this comes from you know, the gigi angels, like the the Lesser Watcher angels. You had the Nephilum, but you also had other tribes of giants, right, you had the rep i Em, you had the anachem Uh and a couple other ones. But they had the Nephilam had kids and and they're I think they're called the nephil and then the Elho. And this is a they basically like the description next to him in one of the books that I have is of like a caveman and the other one looking like a sasquatch. Right, So I think maybe some cryptids may stem from ancient races of giants. Yeah, I think that could be possible now all of them. I do think Mathman maybe like a fallen angel or something like race. Like, dude, it's it's it's a lot to get into. That's one of the fucking best things about it, though. What do you feel about chop of cabrachopacabra, dude, jupcabra.
Speaker 5: Blood sucking? Where are you going with this?
Speaker 3: Bro, Bro, I'm just good dude. I mean that could go back to some hybrid animal. Also when you look at dog Man, I mean there's ancient stories of dog Man, right like, Bro, I'm so.
Speaker 5: Glad you brought up dog Man. Jonathan. We need to get Scott pasteback on.
Speaker 4: I was just talking to somebody about him the other day, sasquatch dog Man.
Speaker 3: We gotta do this, I gotta get somebody on the talk about cryptids.
Speaker 1: Oh well, we'll hook you up little with old Scottie, cause, uh, you.
Speaker 5: Know what they say for you.
Speaker 1: They say, typically Scotty doesn't know, but this guy he does.
Speaker 2: And this guy knows all there is to know about Bigfoot and dog Man.
Speaker 1: He has little baby Bigfoot to run around in his house and shit allegedly.
Speaker 4: He this man, now people, some people will agree with him and believe him on some people very much, don't.
Speaker 5: He knows all of it. He's gotten all the hate whatever.
Speaker 4: But you, being a man who looks into the Bible, you know what a schofarn is or so far the two horn thing? Yes, yes, yes, So he says that he went out and I forget what the name of the desert was somewhere out west, and if you blow on this thing, this is a homing beacon, and it's like the sound of war and the Sasquatch and the I'm sorry, the tree folk credit no, no, no, not faithfolk, the tree people. They live within the trees. These are not like wood elves. We're talking sasquatch here, but they consider themselves the wood people, and the dog men that protect them, all speaking telepathically, will come to your aid. There is a group of people out there that believe that is what brought.
Speaker 5: Down the walls of Jericho. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's somebody who believes in the invisible Bigfoot, in the invisible dog Manfoot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right well, and the the idea.
Speaker 3: Maybe the Guardians of Hollow Earth.
Speaker 5: Right well.
Speaker 2: The idea is is that within the Bible, what was there like forces seen and unseen?
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 4: He brought up a quote where it said I'm the God of all things seen and unseen. Now, some people would mean the physical realm and the angelic realm, right. Some people believe that this and does in fact refer to the interdimensional cryptid beings that we may or may not have jumping in and out of time. And space, and like, I mean, who really knows? But Yo, you want a guess to talk about these things, bro, we got we got a guy.
Speaker 3: I'm interested in the wood people, Dude, I want to know about them? Yea, Well what do y'all know about them?
Speaker 5: You're close enough you could come to the camping trip with us.
Speaker 3: I fucking could, dude. Holy shit, hell, think about that, dude.
Speaker 4: Kasatchee National Forest is where this tribe lives. According to our boy Scott, he has invited us to go camping out there to meet them for ourselves. We haven't had time or resources to do it, but one day soon.
Speaker 5: Look, you're right there in Mississippi. Bro, it's just a skip and a hop over. You're talking North Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, I me, dude, Me and my wife will come. Dude. She she's the one that got me into all this stuff, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Bro, get Nick out there tomorrow podcast.
Speaker 3: Too soon too? So uh, y'all y'all have to come on sometime, man. I So, do y'all ever go live or anything? Uh?
Speaker 5: Tuesday nights? Said?
Speaker 3: Tuesday nights? Okay? Okay, y'all should Uh y'all should come on a Friday night, on on on my podcast or something. We can go live on Rumble Duo. Have a bunch of people. There be fun. Okay, but uh yeah, dude, me and my wife had been talking about going to uh what's it called Thenvool National Forest. Yeah, dude, like forty five minutes an hour south to here. They apparently there's Sasquatches. They're also Taylor, Taylor, Mississippi up there. There's a dog man up there, and uh, there's apparently if you go on YouTube and look, just type in the tailor dog man. There's a picture on a video that it shows. Dude, you should shut it up.
Speaker 5: What John think it? Don't?
Speaker 4: Let's do this because I got to think about Billy Carson pulled up from earlier.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I want to look up this dog man thing, the Taylor, Mississippi dog man video.
Speaker 3: The tailor dog man.
Speaker 11: What is happening?
Speaker 5: Whoa is it?
Speaker 1: This kind of creature?
Speaker 3: This first one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, alleged dog man Taylor, Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, that thing's terrifying exactly.
Speaker 3: It looks very very gruesome.
Speaker 4: Dude, Bro, that's the thing that came after our boys, Scott. The Sasquats had to call it off because it was about to fucking kill him.
Speaker 1: Dude, allegedly. And all right, so while we're on.
Speaker 2: The topic of the Sasquatch and the dog Man, the reason why I.
Speaker 1: Asked you is, if you believe that all of these.
Speaker 2: Kind of cryptids are nephelum from their ancestry, whatever.
Speaker 1: Do you believe? When do you think?
Speaker 2: Just I'm trying to get like a timeline here and uh and and this could be something that's very well known amongst people.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just don't.
Speaker 2: Know, But around when did the fallen angels come down and mate with everything? Was that before Adam and Eve or after Adam and Eve?
Speaker 3: So in their story it was basically it was in the times of it. They were already here. There was another faction of them on Mars uh, the led by Inky's oldest son, mar Duke, who you could also call Bell Mars Marrow dac a Zazel Uh and he was leading the like these worker and Anaki. Basically you know, the whole the whole thing with the gold mining. Mars was away station for for them. Uh. But when you look at other esoteric teachings, they talk about uh Samyaza or sam I l well. Okay, So I used to think that sam Samyaza was the same as Samiel. I was told by a viewer of one of the shows that I do that Samio was an was the earlier class of angels that fell that when I equated him with Inky because Inky was the first of the fallen to come to Earth. Okay, I take that back. It was Aniberian exiled king named a Lailu. You all seen the face on Mars, right, No, there's a face on Mars and a pyramid on Mars. Okay, from what they've shown us right now, we don't know what that's faking. Gay sure could be could be some other land on Earth that we don't know about, right, Okay. There's a lot of ways to look at it. That's why I say, like, I don't subscribe like to the Cisions story. When I'm doing my Ananaki episodes, I kind of do, but I also throw in stuff like this all the time, you know, just to kind of question it. Yeah, but apparently that's the tomb of Laylu, who like wrestled with Anu for Kingship over Earth and uh, he bit on his penis off in the wrestling match. Apparently and my co host Adrian thinks it's it's metaphoric. I think they were being gay.
Speaker 5: So I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's hard to not say that the religion was sex based. Whenever the critical corner stone, they.
Speaker 3: Would do these ancient wrestling matches where they were getting naked somehow making gay.
Speaker 4: But this is like what whatever, I don't even know, bro, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Yeh man, No, this is just uh one, you know, this is just a translation of a story. It could all be wrong, you know. But the h Inky and everything he did, he poured his semen, it said into uh. So they were already humans on Earth when they got there. Right when you look back at Lemuria and Atlantis, it lines up with Lemuria being pre Atlantic. Atlantis was an Anonachi civilization. I have a theory or I've heard a theory and I kind of agree with it that it may have been a worldwide civilization and that island was just the capital. Now in the story that would be pre biblical, right or maybe going on at the same time, just not included well because it talks about Foth or whatever going to Egypt afterwards after the fall of Atlantis.
Speaker 4: But I mean the Bible has taken from the perspective of the Hebrews of the Jews, and like they were in Egypt, so like stuff was popping in Europe, stuff was popping in what we now call Japan. But like the Bible was only talking about that one spot.
Speaker 5: So I mean, who's to say, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dude, And there was probably a lot more like in antiquity, probably a lot more land masks too, right, because it was all one at one time. And that's why I think where we live may have been fit right into the fertile crescent right there, talking about.
Speaker 5: The more landlord. Yeah, Florida.
Speaker 3: Where did that go? Right to qub theories that Florida is the Garden of Eden.
Speaker 4: I've heard people say that the Mississippi River is the Nile of this hemisphere. I've heard that before as well, which makes where I live literally the Nile river delta of this hemisphere, which is dope.
Speaker 5: But uh, I wanted to ask.
Speaker 3: You, hold on shit, sorry, bro, I I go from one.
Speaker 5: No, no, I know, but it was it was on this topic. Yeah, what were we talking about before that?
Speaker 3: The mating with the women?
Speaker 2: Well oh all right, well look the reason why I asked. When I asked, I wasn't sure that you were going to go down in the uh sitchen kind of understanding, but just from a biblical understanding, like according to like, let's just lay out a timeline, the fallen ones came down both, So the fallen ones came down before Adam and Eve and after Adam and Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes there were classes of them that came down, and it was the sons of the original ones that were there. That's where you get the Watcher Angels. Now, they, like I told y'all earlier, they do refer to the Creator as the Creator of All, and they know he's pissed, right Like, they're like, yeah, the Creator of All is not going to be happy. They don't give him a name, they don't refer to him by a name. That's why, Like I don't know that they used to be like regents of Heaven, right, Like they had some place in a higher and in a hierarchy somewhere where they carried out acts and deeds for the Creator of All, and they went against them. And they know this, they know that they fall right right the first recorded like, so all the second class of the Watcher Angels came down from Marduke's wedding to an earth woman, and this made Marduke like the satan of the Ananaki. Like they all hated him for doing this, not knowing that Inky was already doing this with earthwomen before. And so like that's where you get them as the adversaries and stuff. It's it's just uh. And then when you look in the Bible, you see Marduke is Bell, his son, Nabu is Nebo. There's little little etymology right there. So yeah, there's different falls that take place. Now, I mean, I don't know if y'all subscribe to the idea that it's a lot older than four or six thousand years because.
Speaker 4: I do so, right, I believe that the Earth is definitely older than ten thousand years old, like for sure. Now I'm not saying four point six billion either, Like I think that's in an unfathomable.
Speaker 5: Number of time for the human mind to wrap it down.
Speaker 2: But like which they did just find out they did just find out that it's double that.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh really, of course they did because carbon or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know. But look, so you're talking about more land from back in the day.
Speaker 3: Now, have you heard of dogger Land. I've heard of it, I haven't looked into it.
Speaker 4: Bro the lost land to the north of Europe. It was a massive plot of like really fertile land. They've started dredging it. In all this it's under a peat box. So pretty much the entire civilization's like been preserved. But basically the glacial melting from about twelve thousand years ago mixed with a giant tidal wave that came, which they know there was a giant glacial shift that happened off the Sweden that sent like a massive tidal wave, and they can like track the timeframe of this, but come to find out there was an entire civilization lost to the north of Europe. And then we know now because of like population records of like whenever the Greeks or the Romans or whatever got to the northern European area, why was it so densely populated Whenever like there wasn't good farmland there, Why was.
Speaker 3: Or how was there this many people?
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, because they all migrated there only one hundred years ago. From more Land to the north that's now under underwater, but it's only like forty feet underwater.
Speaker 5: No one has known this this entire time.
Speaker 4: No one thought to, look, how much more of that shit do we have around the world, lands that connect things like that?
Speaker 5: One hundred percent?
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah, dude, And I mean there's what set seventy percent water and we've only explored fifteen percent of it. Right, it's under there. There may be civilizations. That's what I think about inside the Earth. I think, yeah, you have your magma in your lot on some some levels, but I think there's parts that open up that are continent size.
Speaker 5: Sure, so you.
Speaker 2: Believe in hollow earth and lava and magma and all that.
Speaker 3: I believe that it may be like an outer like an outer layer that. Uh, But I I don't believe the whole inside of the Earth is just lava and magma. Okay, Okay, yeah, dude. I have my own theories about a lot of things. And they may also.
Speaker 5: Said flat earth and hollow earth too, correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have, dude, I have theories about that too. I don't know. I don't subscribe to any one thing. Really. I am more of a hollow earth guy. Okay, like gun to my head, hollow earth. But I I have some of my viewers who are flat earth or so I kind of like to throw some ideas in there to think about. You know, some people.
Speaker 2: Actually say that what Admiral Dick Bird, as we like to call him, what he actually saw or what he walked into whenever he claimed that he was walking into the hollow earth, some people say that he was actually maybe walk through a portal or through another dimension, and that's why it seemed like that, And that's why it seemed like it would be kind of hollow on the inside. Because who was talking about portals and dimensions back in that day, right, right?
Speaker 4: He was just a fly over through a thing into another biome like in Minecraft. How would he know that he just passed through a portal? Like Sci Fi wasn't that deep back then. They didn't have Hollywood movies to where he would know what a.
Speaker 5: Quote unquote portal would look like.
Speaker 1: Also, also check this out. So and there are plenty.
Speaker 2: Of people out there that believe that the pyramids were actually some kind of portals, right Like, there are some people that think that, well, look no further whenever you're looking for fucking pyramids than Antarctica itself.
Speaker 5: There are more.
Speaker 2: There are more pyramids in Antarctica collectively than the rest of the world combined. So is it possible that he walks near a kind of uh pyramidic structure in Antarctica as he was walking past, you know, the the frozen tundra of Antarctica and going across the other side and finding lush, green vegetation, maybe he stumbled across.
Speaker 1: An area that was kind of.
Speaker 2: Being inhibited almost almost think about like a pyramid as like maybe it has like some kind of energetic fucking something that goes around and creates like this dome like.
Speaker 1: Structure, like the triangle exactly like that. And so is it possible that that could just be like.
Speaker 2: The beginning point of whatever kind of energetic wormhole that you're trying to get to. I don't know, anything's up for debate right now, and I mean, in anything, including Antarctica, is always going to be sketchy. Like I feel very I don't know what I think about Antarctica.
Speaker 1: I believe Admiral.
Speaker 2: Bird, although some people would say you shouldn't believe Admiral Bird because he was a thirty third degree freemason.
Speaker 4: And his diary was only released by his son after his death.
Speaker 5: Look, there's controversy, fine, fair, Fair.
Speaker 4: I still want somebody to explain to me the giant crystal pyramid that's forty or it was like forty foot under river silt at the mouth of the Mississippi River. Can someone explain why we have a giant, massive crystal pyramid right there that nobody just.
Speaker 5: Has known about until recently. Wait what, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: There's a massive, massive crystal pyramid underneath the mud at the base of the Mississippi River. It's just been covered up with river silt and we can't get to it because it's under a massive moving river and fucking river silt. And nobody's coming up with explanations. Nobody's got answers.
Speaker 5: Well, shit, when was this they found it? What was it with like uh discovery now called lyd ar?
Speaker 4: What's it when they fly over and do a scan of the uh of the things? I forget it was a couple of years ago when they did it, Okay, And I do mean like within the last five Like it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Like this is like old knowledge.
Speaker 3: I gotta look into that.
Speaker 5: Oh it's wild shit, man.
Speaker 4: And whenever I heard that, and I that was around the time when I heard this whole Mississippi River.
Speaker 5: Being the denile of this hemisphere.
Speaker 4: I was like, bro, I thought the Amazon River was gonna be I'm gonna be honest, if I had to pick a river, I would have thought that one. But like, no, we're on this side of the equator, so it's kind of that if we're looking at the plane right the X and Y axis, if you will, now river here, Mississippi right here, it's like close but opposite of the equator to each other, and it's like, okay, kind of see where you going with this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're right, that's something to think about as well. I didn't even think about that south starting that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't find it unless you're talking about the Memphis Pyramid.
Speaker 4: Well no, not bass pro dude, Yeah, which is fucking dope.
Speaker 1: Which is right off the Mississippi as well. Right.
Speaker 5: I passed by there once upon a time.
Speaker 4: I wanted to stop, but I couldn't because I was on a time crunch.
Speaker 3: But dude, that thing is huge. Dude, I think there's something to that pyramid being in Memphis, right, the capital of Egypt and that the capital, and that's Cairo. Memphis is one of the biggest cities.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure, and one of their deities.
Speaker 3: Yes, And so when you think about that in terms of Okay, so there's tons of rappers from Memphis. I'm a big fan of Memphis rap, like from the nineties, a bunch of underground rap, and well used to be a big fan. It's a little dark for me now. But yeah, dude, I mean, we know how much sacrifice happens. Ritual sacrifice happens in these industries, especially the music industry, probably more than any the music industry, sure, And so I don't know, man, I'm doing a Patreon episode on on this actually, just kind of talking about some of the rappers that have died and their relations to other rappers who got big, or like maybe looking at their lyrics because there's a lot of these rappers that talk about sacrifice and maybe they're just being edgy, you know, and uh, but I don't know, maybe there's something else to it. Maybe that's I don't know, I think there's something to the South, maybe like what we were saying, being part of the Fertile Crescent. Maybe that's why there's so much paranormal activity here.
Speaker 5: Oh shall live, Yeah, no doubt, dude.
Speaker 4: New Orleans is big with Santoria, Voodoo, whodoo, all that shit. Yeah, man, speaking of all these things. So I found this and I didn't play the whole thing. I'm not one hundred percent of this is what I think it is. But God, let's see how the TikTok world goes. The Mississippi River and the Nile are the same.
Speaker 6: Let's see discovered the ruins of an ancient civilization off the coast of Saint Bernard Parish.
Speaker 3: He claims there are large mounds underwater there may have once been the site of a lost city thousands of years ago.
Speaker 6: Paula Murphy reports local fishermen have long talked about strange and unexplained things happening in that area.
Speaker 10: The Chandeler Islands are a chain of uninhabited barrier islands located in the Gulf of Mexico, fifty miles east of New Orleans. But twelve thousand years ago, before a dramatic sea level rise at the end of the Last Ice Age, this area may have been dry land.
Speaker 12: Three different search areas.
Speaker 10: Retired architect and amateur archaeologist George Jla believes the site now underwater was once home to an ancient civilization. He dubbed the city crescentis.
Speaker 12: What's down there is hundreds of buildings that are covered with sand and silk and that are geographically related to the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Speaker 10: Giza is a city in northern Egypt where ancient pyramids and the Sphinx are located. Jlay claims, so it found mysterious mounds of granted under chandle or sound. Granted is not native to Louisiana or Mississippi.
Speaker 12: Somebody floated a billion stones down the Mississippi River and then assemble them outside of what would will later become New Orleans.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, dude, I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, that's why the witchcraft is so strong in New Orleans.
Speaker 5: Brother, Oh it goes deep. Okay, I don't know if you'll want to play the Billy Carson thing.
Speaker 3: Wait ahead, ud play it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck it. I was wrong on this though. He wasn't like banging on the door.
Speaker 4: He did come with like, uh like basically some sort of like want to be legal paperwork, like a seasoned desist. But uh yeah, all right, we'll just play it for a little quick minute anyway, So this guy speaking on this side is his former assistant who just quit like two months.
Speaker 1: AGO's former assistant.
Speaker 5: Billy Carson's former assistant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these dudes, that's a show that I uh, it's called Bless God's Studios. I like the dudes, but they are responding to this, and they also have the ring camera footage at this point.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's only like two minutes that we need to play.
Speaker 8: Really historian in linguist, the fraudument document, the documents you like to claim is truthful.
Speaker 3: Nothing reacts to the debate with west Hoff later on in video. You guys go watch Anton's video.
Speaker 5: This is two hours and ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Will cab Malone has reacted to it. What's his name? John Clashes reacted to maybe I'll do a whole separate stream on that.
Speaker 11: And you didn't like that you got exposed.
Speaker 8: And because you got exposed for knowing nothing about Christianity, you freaked out. You freaked out so much that you were knocking at my client's door at two thirty am in the morning.
Speaker 3: Now, I got to handle that situation.
Speaker 8: There he goes with legal papers, acting like you have the power to enforce some type of you got served you guys.
Speaker 11: This is the type of person Billy is.
Speaker 8: Like he does have a brain injury, so maybe there is something like literally wrong with him. I don't know, but this is like crazy behavior. My client has kids, he has a family. You got this guy walking up at his house at two thirty in the morning because of the debate that he posted.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. You know what that also means? And Anton said it.
Speaker 4: It means he never went to bed or he got up at like one thirty to like get ready for the day.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that.
Speaker 11: By the way, it wasn't even that bad.
Speaker 8: I mean it was bad because Billy doesn't know what he's talking about, But there wasn't like arguments, and Wesley was very kind and he could have pushed way harder and he didn't.
Speaker 11: So Billy, bro was it diabolical? Or is what you're doing diabolical?
Speaker 3: But at the same time, my mind went right into solutions mode. What's the solution to this problem? And how can I do it? How can I take care of the situation.
Speaker 8: The solution is to pretend you're a lawyer and knock out my client's doore at two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Billy Carson caught on a ring doorbell where the ring doorbell said front door cam two twenty nine fifty four.
Speaker 3: You guys go watch Anton's full video while it's still up. You guys filled in a blank? Those are you guys? I wanted to know what was being bleeped out. I couldn't say publicly.
Speaker 5: Bro, it's it's not looking good for him.
Speaker 4: And to be fair, if you watch the debate with Billy and that guy, they are correct. Like your boy that debated him was being very nice. He wasn't like, actually you might not at all. He was like, well this is what I have found and this and this and this evidence. Yeah, he was very very nice. Like he sounds like a genuinely good dude. You know, he could have been like Professor Dave.
Speaker 5: And just shit on him and just been a dick. But like, that wasn't him. And I think that that was good too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, that was just a that's a that's a thing that's happening.
Speaker 5: It's a wild time.
Speaker 2: To be in this line of work, bro, billiam I just want to put it out there from uh, from one of your follow followers, My.
Speaker 1: Good sir, if you would like to resurrect your image, please come check out the Cult of Conspiracy. We'd love to have you on a guest as a guest.
Speaker 4: I would love to have you on as a guest, and not to be a dick, not to shit on you, genuinely would like to talk to you. And you know what, let's stay off of Christianity because you talk about so many things, Billy, we don't need to do just biblical. Just keep all Bible out your mouth and let's talk about everything else.
Speaker 5: Brother, I would love to have you on. I hope that.
Speaker 2: That reach reaches all the radio waves of the interwebs and rate back into Billy Carson's.
Speaker 1: DMS.
Speaker 2: So anyway, look, I I think that this was a lot of fun. Jewelels, thank you so much for coming and hanging out with us. We'll definitely have to do it again.
Speaker 5: And if you.
Speaker 2: Would please let all the good cult members out there know where they can find you.
Speaker 3: Guys. Yeah, dude, this was fun man, Thank y'all for having me. I am on Rumble mostly Rumble dot com, slash Gray Pill podcast. I'm on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcast.
Speaker 5: I have a.
Speaker 3: Patreon with a couple tears on there. Patreon, dot Com, Slash, Great Pill Podcast, All Great Pill Podcasts, Instagram, Great Pulled, Underscore podcast, and I'm on Twitter at Gray Pilled pod so you can catch me. There's ship posting and talking about crazy shit as well. Yeah, man, this this was really fun guys. Thank y'all. Yeah, I have a lot of things that I talk about, so for y'all to be able to keep out with me, man, we definitely have to do this again sometime.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, bro.
Speaker 2: Well, look, we're gonna have all of your links everything down there in the show notes and on top of his links to be able to find all of Jules's information, his podcasts, is social media's and all that kind of stuff. If you would like to find out where you'd be able to listen to this show and watch this show with completely commercial free time. There is no commercials ever on Patreon or on Rockfinn And if you want to be able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, that is where we go live with all of our good all of our good cult members across the world. It is an absolute jam of a time and it's one.
Speaker 1: Of our favorite times to be alive.
Speaker 2: Is a Tuesday night at nine PM Central with all the good cult members out there with their third eye all the way open.
Speaker 1: It is the best way to be able to support the show. It is the best way to be able to join us every Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: It is the best way to be able to listen to every show completely commercial free. And we appreciate all the good cult members who have already done so.
Speaker 4: And if you would like to support the show in some other way, good cult members, and maybe times are tough Christmases around the corner. We understand that maybe Patreon is just not in the cards for you.
Speaker 5: But you would like to.
Speaker 4: Support this, this project, this passion of ours, in some way, shape or form, then please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares, the light subscribes the comments, leep a postly reviews shares with differends of fabily shares everywhere.
Speaker 5: Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you, final ladies and gentlemen who've already gone and done so.
Speaker 5: Why you read it?
Speaker 4: Go check out Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show, and give them all the five star reviews and the comments and the lights and the reviews and the shares.
Speaker 5: Go check out.
Speaker 4: Great Bill Podcasts and give them all the love and the support as well. And go check out cajon not YouTube channel. Give me the follows is of the subscribes over there.
Speaker 5: We thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jack and there's one very important and surely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam and Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 5: Spend or what you buy.
Speaker 4: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 3: Use the offer code.
Speaker 4: CULT that's cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT