Speaker 1: And this EPISODI is.
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys. Welcome to season three, episode thirty eight of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me as always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: If this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learn. Does that sound right to you, guys? It sure does awesome. Let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 1: The blueypodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Our email address.
Speaker 1: Blue Podcast at gimil dot.
Speaker 2: Com, links to our social media, a link to our te public merch store time stamps so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for, and you'll also find a link so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free via Patreon. It's just one dollar a month. There have been some changes on Spotify's end, and we are no longer able to offer subscriptions directly on Spotify, but with Patreon it works great because if you sink it to Spotify. You'll have a podcast feed that's just the uninterrupted episodes. It won't be each episode twice, one uninterrupted and one normal. It's just a separate feed of ad free episodes. How cool is that.
Speaker 4: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: It's very handy. Thank you, Patreon, and also a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 4: They sure are. Thank you so much, guys for being a supporter.
Speaker 2: Henry. Speaking of people who are awesome, what should we do next?
Speaker 1: The holl out?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen up.
Speaker 5: Everyone has to clap and go whoa Yeah, all right, that's awesome, got it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Let's start on Spotify. We heard from Jamie. We heard from somebody whose user name is I Love K Pop something something. You guys know what it is. It's a super popular show right now. Alex Bruh, Grant k and H Dude actually Dude two one hundred million Cats Sajo Boys also a reference to the same show we were talking about a minute ago. Bat Harper, Emily Daisy, Zia, Muffin and Socks, Skippy Dre Puppy Doggie one two three four, Alana Cole, someone whose user name is in the long run me pha Esther who is listening in Sweden. High Esther, high Esther, Hello Esther, Hi, Emery Era and Sergey. We got some emails. We heard from Gibson who is eight and from Utah. Hi Gibson, Hi Gibson. We got a voice message from our friend Brandon.
Speaker 6: Greetings, dinner with the Healers. This is your friend Brendan speaking to you once again. So I have another blueing moment to share with you from the blue episode Hairdressers.
Speaker 2: What should we do?
Speaker 3: Buy?
Speaker 1: You say it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Why don't we hang on? No?
Speaker 1: You keep going?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: I want to tie down side down from the tree and throw water balloon set in and then cover with lit pata which is flower, and I'm breaking with the.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, behind your eye.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: Congratulations Blueiam Bingo for finding your voice and finding your ears. All right. I will talk to you again soon.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 4: Brendan. Is always good to hear from you, and we love the clips that you pick out to send to share with us. And that is a really good one. I really loved how the girls found their ears and found their voice. But I do have to worry about Bandit a little bit and what they're going to do to him.
Speaker 2: I'll say that's right. It went from Bingo being too afraid to say anything to kind of going off the charts a little bit. Yeah, IFUs bandit, i'd be sleeping with one eye open for a while after that. Did you guys like that episode? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought it was really funny.
Speaker 2: Brandan, thank you so much for your voice message. You're always so awesome to us. Thank you. I still got a voicemail from Olivia.
Speaker 3: Hi didn't know what the healers. My name is Olivia and I love your podcast. My favorite episode is Pavlova. People. I like al Eric because he's funny. Also, why do y'all bully Eric so much? He's a nice guy. All right, this about it?
Speaker 2: Bye bye, Olivia. Thank you so much. And I told you guys that you pick on me too much. Nobody believed me. Olivia high fives all around.
Speaker 4: It's all in love, Olivia.
Speaker 2: Olivia, thank you seriously. And Pavlova is a great great episode. I remember us really getting a laugh out of that one.
Speaker 4: It is a good one and I really want to try Pavlova sometime me too. Yeah, wh't you make us one?
Speaker 2: Well? Moving right along, uh, huh. We got a voice message from Matthew how old?
Speaker 4: Didn't was it?
Speaker 3: Heroes?
Speaker 7: My name is massive and I find out that now I can see the one hundred and fifties episode part one and this time my favorite moment from Louis is in the episode Universe, and it was when Universe was like, ah, my back, my neck, my back in my neck.
Speaker 2: Oh, Matthew, thank you so much for your message. You sure do a good Unicors impression.
Speaker 4: Yes he does.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for the message, Matthew Henry, can you do a Unicorse impression for us?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Stella? Can you no? Oh? Okay, well fair enough. We got a lot of fans who sent him to us, so we will take it. Thank you guys so so much, and thank you to everybody for all of the comments and the reviews. We read every single one of them, even the mean ones, and you guys mean the world to us. We couldn't do this show without the fans, and knowing that you appreciate the show so much really helps us keep going and making the podcast.
Speaker 4: It sure does. You guys are just awesome and we so appreciate you so so much. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, we just got done watching Cubby, Dad, we need this cushion. Huh.
Speaker 5: Well, why we're building a victors the Kinjin, we need that one.
Speaker 1: Too, and that one.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Henry. Could you tell us what was going on at the beginning of this episode.
Speaker 1: At the beginning of the episode, Bandit was watching the cricket game on TV and Chili was measuring the room and was saying that the room was too small. If they knocked down while the walls, it would make it feel so much bigger. But Bandis said that they didn't need a knocked on the wall. But the only thing I need to be bigger was the TV.
Speaker 2: The only thing in this room that needs to be big is the TV.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? It's yours.
Speaker 2: It's not fifty inches is no longer an acceptable size in this day and age. I can only see what's going on.
Speaker 1: The girls. Well, they made a little pillow for it thing, and they're playing a little game in there, and they had a little plushy named Kim Jim and Blue said, good job, Kim Jim, you won again, and Bingo did Kim Jim's voice and it went yay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they told Kim Jim that it was time for his nap, but there was no room to sleep, Stella. What happens next?
Speaker 1: Bingo and Bluie went over and started taking all the pillows off the couch where Bandit was sitting, and they started building a bedroom for Kim Jim. While they were building the bedroom, Chili was measuring the living room.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Stella, Amanda. The girls work on the bedroom, but now they've got to build something else for Kim Jim. What are they up to now?
Speaker 4: Now? They decide that they need to make him a playroom, so the girls gather some towels and blankets and also a chair from the dining room table.
Speaker 2: At this point, Bandit is sitting all the way up by the TV trying to enjoy his cricket match while everything goes crazy behind him. But the girls decided they needed the last pillow that he is sitting on. Henry, what do the girls decide that Kim Jim needs next?
Speaker 1: They said that Kim Jim needed a bathroom.
Speaker 2: Once Kim Jim goes to the bathroom, Henry, what happens next?
Speaker 1: Kim Jim says that he's hungry, so that they built him a dining room.
Speaker 2: That room is really starting to fill up with things, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? It is.
Speaker 2: Kim Jim eats all of the food that they made for him and now he needs something else. Stella, what are they building now?
Speaker 1: They decided to make Kim Jim a drawing room, and they were all making drawings and they saw Kim Jim's drawing and they thought it was so good that they decided they needed to put it on the fridge. But the thing is they don't have a fridge.
Speaker 3: He's throwing money.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, what a great picture of Kim Jim. I'm glad we have a hot room. I'm gonna stay down on the fridge, but we don't have a freak or a kitchen. Oh my goodness, you can't have a house without a kitchen.
Speaker 2: Let's build one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This reminds me of when we would build blanket forts with the kids when they were younger, but we never made any this big.
Speaker 4: Oh heaven Snow, this thing that they're working on is crazy.
Speaker 2: Big so far, I'm surprised they didn't need to get a permit from the city. But Amanda, now everything's there, and Bandit realizes something. What is going on?
Speaker 4: Bandit realizes while he's watching Cricket that he needs to go to the restroom, and so he asked the girls how to get there.
Speaker 2: Hey, kids, Yeah, I need a toilet.
Speaker 1: I going to the toilet.
Speaker 2: Well, how am I going to get to the toilet?
Speaker 1: It's easy? Head to the dining room.
Speaker 5: They go past the alpaca farm, around the cactus, got in, through this dark room and out.
Speaker 1: The Nepple court.
Speaker 2: Oh right, they don't miss anything up, Amanda. Out of all those directions, what in there surprised you the most?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to say probably the alpaca farm.
Speaker 2: That stuck out to me too. When Bandit was on his way through, he thought he passed an alpaca farm. But what did it turn out to be? Amanda.
Speaker 4: It turned out to be the Lemur Room.
Speaker 2: This place is wild, Henry. Bandit passes by a room where there's some guys hanging out and some lights. What is going on in there?
Speaker 1: There are some garden gnomes in this room and they're sitting in this little kiddie pool thing and it's just really funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the field hockey stick was in there for some reason, and I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a laser light show at a planetarium, or if it was a disco ball and some kind of crazy party going on in there. But there was something going on in there, Stella. Chili asks Bandit for some help when he bumps into her. What does she ask him to do?
Speaker 1: She asked him to take the end of the tape measure and pull it to where she wants it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's trying to get there, isn't he?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He is.
Speaker 2: We see Bluie and she's finishing up construction on what may be the most important room in the place. Stella, What was it?
Speaker 1: A room full of pengland?
Speaker 2: Yes, the pengue room. She calls out to Bingo, Amanda, and where is Bingo?
Speaker 4: Bingo was in the library, which is next to the horse stables.
Speaker 2: Finger, Yeah, where are you?
Speaker 1: I'm in the library.
Speaker 5: Where's the library next to the horse stables? Horse stables, the Binger. I like the horse stables taste.
Speaker 2: I feel like they've built a town by this point.
Speaker 4: It's more like a town connected with the zoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, the grounds that they've built upon here. But something unthinkable happens, Henry, what has happened?
Speaker 1: They lost Kim Jim.
Speaker 2: The girls take off looking for him, and who do they run into?
Speaker 1: Bandit?
Speaker 2: We lost kingjin Campin. Oh Man, where is that outpack?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Try to find Kitchin who he's a child?
Speaker 2: We've lost him.
Speaker 1: Bandit asks them where the bathroom is. They tell him where it is, but it turns out to be the pretend bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's what he wanted, is it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Or Bandit?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was really feeling for him at this point, because I think once you decide you gotta go, man, that can really throw a damper on the party. Stella, Where do the girls end up next?
Speaker 1: They were in a room with no lights except these little like sticky stars that were sticking to the blankets and pillows, making it look like they were like under a night sky.
Speaker 2: What else was in that room?
Speaker 1: A telescope?
Speaker 2: A telescope. It kind of looked like an observatory where you would go and look in a big telescope to see the night sky. Or maybe that was just outside on their giant property. By this point, Bandit has gone in circles and Chili looks at her tape measure to see how far Bandit's taken it a man of what is the measurement?
Speaker 4: She reads, I think it said thirty six meters.
Speaker 2: Yes, thirty six meters, and how far do you think that is in feet? Which is what we would do in the United States.
Speaker 4: According to my calculations.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know my meter to feet ratio. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: A meter is about three feet long, approximately a meter and a yardstick about the saying, So it's a little under one hundred and twenty feet. So this is long tape measure that Chili has that.
Speaker 4: Is so long? Yeah, where did she even get something like that?
Speaker 2: They do make tape measures that long, but they usually come in a different frame. They're not the nice, convenient who well, yeah, it's more of a reel that you have to pull in like a fishing reel. She can't figure out how on earth they managed to have that big of a space Bandit realizes at this point he is never getting out of here. What happens Amanda?
Speaker 4: As he's working his way through the fort trying to figure out how to get to the real bathroom, he is still carrying the end of the tape measure for Chili, and he turns a corner. I think, and he sees where he's already been with the tape measure because it's going across like the hallway of the fort, right, and he realizes, I'm just going in circles. Then he decided, okay, this is enough, and he says that he's going to stand up and take a peek around Henry.
Speaker 2: When he takes a peek, what happens.
Speaker 1: The cubby starts to collapse.
Speaker 2: Everything is fallen, right, Yeah? Did any of it survive?
Speaker 1: Only one spot, the spot where it all began.
Speaker 2: Yeah, their initial room that they are playing in, right, Yeah? And who did they find?
Speaker 1: Kim Jim?
Speaker 2: They found Kim Jim exactly, and bandit was finally able to go take care of business.
Speaker 4: Thank you goodness.
Speaker 2: Yes, I realized something when we heard the announcer on the cricket match on this I have no idea how cricket works. I should look into that. I bet it would be pretty neat. Do any of you guys know the rules for cricket?
Speaker 4: No, I have no idea. It does look interesting though.
Speaker 2: If any of our listeners want to listen to the announcer on this episode of Bluie and tell us what is going on in the cricket match. We would love to know, and I think it would be fun to hear it from one of you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, it would.
Speaker 2: At this point, everyone is calm down and they're sitting around enjoying a nice day. Stella, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Bluie and Bingo are playing in the same room they started with with Kim Jim. They're playing the exact same game, sitting the exact same way. And then we see Chili walk in and she brings bandaids some kind of drink, and she sits down and says that she's perfectly fine with the amount of space they have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it turns out that everybody's happy with things the way they were, that they don't need a bunch of extra space and they don't need to build on anything, and all is right in the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seemed like at the end of the day, everything was just perfect and that was the episode.
Speaker 2: Henry, Did we miss anything?
Speaker 1: Nope, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it's time for.
Speaker 4: Did we learn anything today?
Speaker 2: Henry? Could you tell us what were we supposed to learn today?
Speaker 1: What I think we're supposed to learn is something like having something too big isn't that good, but it being small is good because the cubby when it collapsed, it was really big. But then they're okay with it being small after it collapsed.
Speaker 2: Right, very good. Stell, what about you?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that more isn't always better, but that's kind of similar to what Henry.
Speaker 2: Said, Yeah, you guys have this. I I like the way that you put it, Stella, what about you, Amanda?
Speaker 4: I agree with what both of the kids said. Bigger isn't always better, and sometimes we just had to kind of take a step back at things and realize that what we have is just perfect and we don't need to change things.
Speaker 2: I agree, Yeah, I think the big takeaway is you need to take a look around and appreciate what you have, because they realize pretty quickly, Wait, this place is perfect, just like it is, and it gave them a new appreciation of what they have after the whole debacle with the amazing, amazing cubby that they built not only falling apart, but it had actually gotten in their way and they were having trouble being it couldn't find the bathroom, the girls couldn't find Kim Jim, Poor Kim Jim. I hope he's okay from that experience because it all ended up being excessive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: Does anybody have any parting thoughts about the episode? Yes, Henry, I.
Speaker 1: Think that this episode is good like every other episode, and well that's.
Speaker 2: It, okay.
Speaker 1: I really liked all the rooms that Bingo and Bluey made.
Speaker 2: That was pretty interesting. What was your favorite out of all of them?
Speaker 1: Probably the penguin room.
Speaker 2: I knew that's what you're gonna say. Yeah, whenever blue was setting up the penguins, I thought, oh, that is something Stella would do.
Speaker 4: And I was going to say the same thing as Stella. Like, I liked all the rooms that they came up with, but I really liked their crazy, fun imagination thinking up all those rooms.
Speaker 2: I thought it was neat, how just matter of fact they were, Oh yeah, that's by the lpack of farm, and also here's our observatory, and also here's this, oh, the horse stables. Naturally, of course we have horse stables, right.
Speaker 4: Because those are all normal rooms that one would have in their house.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Course, I'm glad you were able to come in from the lpacka Farm in Stella, you from the Penguin room. And Henry you from the horse stables to come in here so we could record the podcast.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it absolutely, absolutely our pleasure. Oh and right after we're done here, I need to go check on the Lemurs.
Speaker 2: Okay. I did like all of that creativity, and it makes you think that's exactly what our kids would do. That's exactly what I would have done whenever I was young. Is all of that stuff that's so over the top. But I really really liked how happy and content they all were at the end with each other, with each other's company. That what at the end of the day is that they were together. That was the most important part of the whole thing. Mom and dad were together, enjoying a nice moment watching cricket, the girls were playing, and all was right in the world, and it was all pretty simple, it was.
Speaker 4: And I really enjoyed that too. It was just cozy and comforting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I do have one question before we go, though, just hear me out. Can I have an outpacker room?
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll pack your bags.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say something like that, Okay, I change my mind. Can I have a Lemur room?
Speaker 2: Sure? Okay? Guys for getting out of control, here so we think Bluie is awesome. And until next time we are out of here.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, Bye by
Speaker 1: Is Fair and U.