Speaker 1: And now each time for the Fresh out of Bed head to Head Challenge, Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sean, heyy, good morning.
Speaker 1: What's up dude. You're going for win number four today? Yes, sir, Well, it's a good time.
Speaker 2: It's a good time.
Speaker 1: It's a great time to be alive. It's a good time to be on the Fresh out of bed head to Head. I'm jammed up with so many Metallica tickets and anniversary show tickets. I'm gonna put those Lincoln Park tickets in Fresh out of Bed head to Head.
Speaker 2: That's what's on the chopping block.
Speaker 1: They go on sale today at ten, and that means Daniel has an equal shot at them. Daniel, good morning, Hey, good morning, Red, Hey man, what do we know about you? Do we know anything about you? A little bit?
Speaker 2: I was a guy that called a couple of weeks with the Ago about UFO's first phone call it. Oh yeah, you're that weird oh guy, Yeah that's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Well, I don't see any UFO questions on Tessa's sheet today, So I hope that's not.
Speaker 2: All you know, Daniel.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's all right, So.
Speaker 2: You're telling me that's all you know about is the UFOs. Okay, yeah, right now, that's my wife. At least spell UFO. Okay, the game's not on yet stock.
Speaker 1: So again it's Lincoln Park, Arlington, November eighth. Tickets go and sale today at ten. Daniel, you have an equal shot at those with Sean.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, huge pries for this first game. Here it is. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what is the name of the fairy?
Speaker 2: Sean or tie a tie tie? Daniel? You said your name right, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be completely honest with you, guys. I did not say much. I don't think so. I didn't think so. I only heard Sean Sean.
Speaker 1: M. Tinker Bell, What was the name of the fairy in Peter Pan tinker Bell? Correct answer, It's a correct answer.
Speaker 2: I love the honesty. When the aliens come, they are gonna take it easy on Daniel. Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, let's spare that Daniel guy.
Speaker 2: He was honest. Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Wow, Sean, wonderful play on that fairy question.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I could name another fairy at the top of my head. So here we go. Next question share Sean.
Speaker 1: Daniel, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What is the tallest mountain in the world?
Speaker 2: Sean? Now, hang on, Danny, this is a great game.
Speaker 1: I'm not playing this game. Yeah, why.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I didn't ask the questions about Little Green Men.
Speaker 1: Daniel to me favor. Yeah, I know you won't do this, but I mean, you were really honest. So maybe go listen to the podcast. I will and Sean got you, and all you gotta do is just say Rod, you know that's it.
Speaker 2: Just say Rod. You know I'm not looking for an apology. I'm ok for anything. I just I just want I want to know that you heard it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, thank you, thank you, Live long and prosper Daniel.
Speaker 2: I really like Daniel. I'm very sad he's leaving us. I don't know if I like him. Yeah, if I didn't, you like him. If I get an email from him, I'll like him. Okay, Okay, If I don't, I don't know. I'm not sure. Sean's great. Sean, You're going to see Lincoln Park in Arlington. We said that that show was on right now. We gave way tickets yesterday and the gal that won.
Speaker 1: She said, Oh yeah, we're gonna make it a weekend of it because they're playing on Friday night.
Speaker 2: So congratulations.
Speaker 1: And then dude, I'm asking you to come back on Monday and play and go and try to get into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Good okay, bro, great in