Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You know, the first thing we do every single morning is the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Here is today's.
Speaker 4: Morning JV's show. It's Tracy D from Savatao. I have a message for Jess. I heard I was just podcasting yesterday and she wanted house plants. Make sure that your house plants are cat friendly. I've made that mistake before, got my cat sick. And if you get a big like ficus tree that stands on the floor and carefully, your cats will take up, but your cat bubbles them in it or dig in it.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, guys, bye, that would be hilarious. I'm just sending you a little block. Oh no, I think about that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, there's a lot of flowers I can't buy now because I have a cat. Wait, because it'll make the cats sick if they eat them, Yeah, which they will probably because they get very curious.
Speaker 6: Yeah, cat ownership sounds great.
Speaker 3: It is actually really Thank you for that though, Tracy, Yes, I needed that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, think about your cat plant combos. Yeah, cat ownership man have fun so exciting. I'm just on the outside looking in now. If my wife didn't have that peschiology.
Speaker 3: I tell you you would have them.
Speaker 7: Oh cats says, I'd be a full on cat farmer, just herd, the cats running around, and I have like a big fenced enclosure just cats everywhere.
Speaker 3: Graham, Can I ask you something? Because I feel like you know a lot you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're not a doctor, but you play one on this show, and I feel like you're just smart about things in general.
Speaker 3: Can tonsoles grow back?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Chety thinks her tonsils are growing back?
Speaker 7: Well, you had them cheating. You had your tonsils removed, and now they're growing back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what my doctor said, Surrey did she she did?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, but I got sickle like this past weekend.
Speaker 8: So I went to the doctor and they were like, your tonsils are growing back like a little bit.
Speaker 3: They don't grow fully. Is that possible? She said, It's rare.
Speaker 8: But I did google it, and parts of your tosses can grow back.
Speaker 6: You can find anything on Google to back up whatever.
Speaker 1: He told me.
Speaker 3: We know they go back and just google things too. They do. Did you leave of them doing that?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: I believe it. Did she leave the room after the examination? She did it?
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 7: I gotta see something weird going on here. Tonsils going back?
Speaker 8: Yes, not still Lotley too. She's like, oh yeah, your tounsles are growing back. It's rare, but wow, so do you have to get them re removed? No, they're not going to go as big as they used to.
Speaker 3: But it's like a little well, you don't know that, right.
Speaker 6: You can't predict the future.
Speaker 8: I googled this and it doesn't it doesn't go back to it's at least your hope.
Speaker 3: You can google to say anything you want.
Speaker 6: It's very rare. We don't know what's gonna happen, and you rare.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that was possible for your to go back. What's the point of getting them out?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: How old were you when you got your tonsils taken in?
Speaker 3: Like four or something? I don't remember four.
Speaker 6: Why do they take your tonsils out again?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was very young, like a child, Yeah I was. I got mine out in high school.
Speaker 6: Really, you got your tonsils out?
Speaker 3: You know you didn't get yours out? No? I still have mine too. I think maybe I was getting a lot of strip throat or something. I don't know. I don't know why you have to get them out either.
Speaker 6: Sounds like you are growing back right now. Selena's right now.
Speaker 3: Now, I think because of cheeny.
Speaker 2: I don't know though, Sorry, she says, She's like almost better.
Speaker 3: And I just I've been worse.
Speaker 6: You've been spied. You're spiraling, you said them worse than yesterday.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: No bad. Maybe your tonsils are going down. Have you been to the doctor recently?
Speaker 3: No? Not just the chiropractors, you know.
Speaker 6: Dang it interesting?
Speaker 3: All right, gre what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 6: Anything?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 7: I got a couple of things I want to talk about. First, a little update we talked about yesterday. Big inspection on the house yesterday and we passed.
Speaker 3: So that's good. Wait, so did you use the toilet?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 7: I still don't have water hooked up to the doge. But the septic system did pass inspection. It is waiting, just waiting for a turd, just sitting there. The tanks are waiting. Just send me a turd, Just send one my way, so they're ready. That part's the good news, So that's good. Bad news was it was picture day at my kid's school. I think it was yesterday, the day before.
Speaker 6: My daughter.
Speaker 7: You know, I can't be there in the mornings because I'm here, and my wife got them all dressed up for picture day and they.
Speaker 3: Were all excited.
Speaker 7: Oh, my daughter loves putting on little dresses and stuff. She's five years old. She loves getting dressed up all cute and like done up. And she had that. She was ready to go for picture day. And right when they got out of the car they parked at school, she fell flat on her face.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: She skinned up her.
Speaker 7: Elbows and her knees, and she had her pink like shiny they're not heels, but you know, they're like nice shoes, and that took a chunk.
Speaker 6: The front of the.
Speaker 7: Shoe peeled right off, and just total disaster. I'm on the edge of my seat to see these pictures.
Speaker 6: I can't wait because I don't know if she's gonna be like to shovel cry.
Speaker 3: I'm imagining her some day we'll look back and.
Speaker 2: Laugh, you know, imagining her with her hair just a mess and like twigs and leaves sucking it.
Speaker 3: She said her bow fell off. It was a whole thing, poor thing.
Speaker 6: So yeah, she took a face planed I really quick.
Speaker 2: I'd like to make a correction, Okay, I did not get my tonsils removed. I was thinking, wisdom teeth. I I just googled why do you get your tonsils removed? And it is because of like chronic or severe tonsilitis to breathing problems. I was like, wait, that never happens to me. I was thinking, wisdom teeth.
Speaker 3: Okay, it seems so shocked. You have still your tonsons. Do you believe that they know it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: I still think they can grow back if you got them removed. It's a little wite.
Speaker 6: That's a little weird, but it's very bizarre.
Speaker 3: But who knows. We're not doctors.
Speaker 1: I just placed them on the show, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So don't forget that red flag warning has been issued for the entire Bay area, starting at eleven pm tonight and running through Saturday five pm. Pgenie has also been giving us a heads up about potential power shut off Those are never fun. This time it said to effect about thirty two thousand customers across several counties, including Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa, Solano, and the NOMA so far.
Speaker 7: In this NLCS, the teams have just taken turns pounding each other, and unfortunately, last night in Game three was the Mets turns to get pounded by the Dodgers. They lost eight to nothing. The Dodgers took a two to one series leady. Game four is today at five o'clock. It is a must win for the Mets. So everyone channel their inner anti Dodgers vibes on this one and hope the Mets can even the series.
Speaker 5: Yes, the weather is perfect for spending some time outdoors today. It will be in the mid seventies, which means you won't be hearing too many weather complaints for now.
Speaker 3: Sagittarius, today will be in eight. This is the day that will require more patience from you.
Speaker 8: To deal with your kids, romantic partners, and friends because today is.
Speaker 3: A full moon.
Speaker 8: That was stress you out and most likely more than usual.
Speaker 6: Is that are you?
Speaker 3: But I did a couple of typos there?
Speaker 6: Sorry, that's okay there, just smoothing those out just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Maybe just read them out loud.
Speaker 2: One time, No worries, thank you, geety. So what is the pumpkins spice tax?
Speaker 5: So new research, you guys shows that Basically, anything that's pumpkins spice flavored costs seven point four percent more. So they're calling it the pumpkin spice tax.
Speaker 3: So while you'll see.
Speaker 5: That prices are still higher this year, though it is a lot lower than it was in twenty twenty two. For some reason, we were all about pumpkin spice everything in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: I feel like that hasn't changed.
Speaker 6: I think I feel like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like it did, and now we're on a down downward slope.
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you? I'm still pumpkin spice everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but the craze isn't what the crazy, right? I just see that the pumpkin spice craze has peaked. Thankfully it was getting out of hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So the pumpkin spice tax, Like, let's say you get a regular iced cafe latte from Starbucks that will cost you five dollars and ninety five cents, Whereas if you get a pumpkin spice latte, that's gonna run you or round seven dollars and forty five cents. So it is a couple of dollars extra for anything pumpkin spice flavored that is really want to get.
Speaker 6: What's adding an extra ingredient though?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: I mean, if you get a regular latte Starbucks, or you get the whatever caramel macchiato, add the thing, you know you're adding stuff to it?
Speaker 6: Right, doesn't that one cost more? It seems like it makes.
Speaker 2: Sense a little bit, but I think but I did see like some things like this, Like if you go to the store and you buy like some like creamer that's just a regular creamer, it has its set price, same exact brand, but now it's pumpkin spice flavored. The price is bigger prices sorry, more even cereal.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you have to have an answer for everything. Just let me win one a mins.
Speaker 7: Just like it's different if I'm buying the pumpkin spice scented trash bags. Also all of the trash bags that don't have a cent, wouldn't we wouldn't common sense lead you believe that the one with no scent.
Speaker 3: Is the lot. But there's other sense that are the same as the no sent one. So if they have like a barrier, that's different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have to present an example of.
Speaker 3: That, but it's the same, you know.
Speaker 5: Uh So if you were to buy let's say regular iced cafe latte, and then if there happened to be like a different flavor of that, they would be the same. But somehow the pumpkin spice lte comes in and all of a sudden.
Speaker 7: We're now we're getting somewhere.
Speaker 3: Thank you. That makes sense. That's interesting. I'm not gonna lie. That makes me want to buy pumpkin spice flavor things less. No, but you not even had a pumpkins spice latte this year? Not this year. The weather is not feeling I don't know.
Speaker 5: I want to get a warm pumpkin spice latte and the weather's not there yet for me.
Speaker 3: Have you gotten one? Yes, yesterday.
Speaker 6: You got a hot one though, No, not.
Speaker 5: At Yeah, see, it's not time for that yet. But I was wondering if you guys have any other pumpkin spice flavored items that you like.
Speaker 3: I feel like all I hear about is always.
Speaker 5: The pumpkin spice latte, always coffee that everybody likes, but the chichies. Okay, there's like a craze for pumpkin spice everything. But then people don't actually talk about.
Speaker 2: The good stuff, no, because you see it at the store and you're like pumpkins buy cereal like, okay, no, but probably grows.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to eat that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: True. Then you don't get pumpkin spice flavored cookies. You're like, I don't really want that.
Speaker 2: I'm more willing to try. I'm more of like this sense, like I'm like pumpkin spice candle. Yeah, okay, everywhere you.
Speaker 6: Know, the one like the one candle in my house. It smells like that.
Speaker 7: And then yeah, I'll have four pumpkin cold bruise over this course of five weeks, you know, and then that's it.
Speaker 6: I'm set, good, good to the season.
Speaker 3: You're spending a little extra for that? Got it?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: Well, guys, it might be time for us to finally join LinkedIn or figure out how to make a resume.
Speaker 3: I don't have one of.
Speaker 7: Those, because AI podcasts are about to eat our lunch. I mean, we struggled to even put out a once a week Wild Thoughts postal podcasting. Google's new AI you guys can put one out in seconds and it can have their AI hosts on there talking about anything that you want to hear. About this user on a Reddit Reddit excuse me, decided it'd be funny to put this technology to the test by tilling it to create a podcast episode, and the only subject matter for its AI host to discuss is a single document that he uploaded to it.
Speaker 6: Now, what was on that document?
Speaker 7: It was just the words poop and fart written exactly one thousand times.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Again, I'm going to play some of this audio.
Speaker 7: These are AI generated voices and an AI generated script for this podcast. So what is a fully AI generated podcast? Here's and again, all they were given to discuss the quote unquote hosts are the words poop and fart.
Speaker 6: Written on a paper one thousand times. Here's how the podcast opens.
Speaker 11: You guys have really outdone yourselves this time.
Speaker 12: It's certainly a unique piece of source material, that's for sure.
Speaker 11: I Mean we're used to tackling all kinds of things in our deep dives, from ancient manuscripts to the latest scientific breakthroughs, even the occasional conspiracy theory.
Speaker 3: Right, we do love to go down a rabbit hole exactly.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but this this is a whole different beast. I mean, we're talking about a document that someone sent in that is literally just the words poop and fart repeated hundreds of times, one hundreds, no context, no explanation, just pure, unadulterated repetition. So where do we even start with something like this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: They spiral into a on discussion about what the possible meaning could be.
Speaker 6: Does the repetition mean something?
Speaker 7: Does it matter that some of the peas and poop are capitalized in sum are lowercase and the farts or is it just complete abstract art. I mean they dive into the deepness at levels of you and I.
Speaker 6: We haven't even.
Speaker 7: Scratched the surface of God, and we are humans with real human feelings.
Speaker 2: Do take it even like fluctuates, you know, certain parts of their sentences to make it sound like, you know, like they're thinking or there's a motion behind what they're saying, and they're saying, oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, don't uh you even discuss the uh, you know, conspiracy theory. And then the other host fires back, we love going down a rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: You do love that, don't you?
Speaker 8: John?
Speaker 7: The little banter back and forth, you guys, they go on for a full ten minutes plus about this. I want to play another piece of it, because I mean, it's mind boggling, but it's also funny be.
Speaker 11: Present in the moment, even if that moment is just poop and fart precisely.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's really about finding that balance because sometimes, you know, a poop is just a poop and a fart is just a fart.
Speaker 11: Okay. So that's actually a really good point. Even if we accept that there's no like grand overarching meaning or message to be extracted from this endless string of poops and farts, I think we've still gained something from this this exercise, haven't we?
Speaker 3: You have think I think.
Speaker 13: This is so creepy, Selena, didn't you learn something there?
Speaker 7: Sometimes a poop is just a poop and sometimes.
Speaker 3: The fart is just a fart. I mean, I think I think I already knew that.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I don't know if you did.
Speaker 3: Are you not?
Speaker 7: Just absolutely? I mean, I'm hearing this. I'm just floored, Like I am. Just this is again we continue to say this. I mean, we're at the tip of the iceberg with AI, Like we are just at the very forefront of it, and in just seconds, and AI can produce an entire ten minute podcast given the subject matter that it was given them, and is it that's your job, Graham, I'm the lane AI Like they just swerved in and said I'll take that, Like, no, stay in your lane. I'm the fuck guy on the airwaves. But I mean I'm blown away. And I think people thought I was overreacting to all this AI stuff, saying that it's coming for all our jobs and like guess what, Yeah, legitimately is and some people I remember one of our listeners left to talk back, like, don't be scared of it.
Speaker 6: It's just a tool that you're going to be using.
Speaker 7: No, it's a tool that's can be putting you out of your job, like just plain and simple.
Speaker 2: I mean I think it's it can be helpful in some senses right now, right now, but it's mean it's going to get out of control. It already is starting to. I just not even our jobs are safe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, not even our jobs are safe. But there are so many jobs that AI is going to be able to handle, no problem.
Speaker 6: And the writing is on the wall.
Speaker 7: Companies want to make more money, and how they make more money not having human employees. I mean they're showing, like all these companies are showing you what they're doing. They're testing driverless cars. You think they're testing it just because it's cool in the future to have a driverless car. No, they want to have all the Uber and Lyft drivers gone and they want to make you know how Uber is going to finally make some money. Those companies don't exactly make a profit. Yeah, you know, they're going to make money by not having humans drive the cars.
Speaker 3: The right, they're showing you what they're doing. They're showing it to you. That is crazy.
Speaker 7: All the self checkout things and stores where they're not even to have checkouts. You just grab the items and walk out, and it just knows and it scans the things.
Speaker 6: You think it's cool because it's just the future.
Speaker 3: No, that's gonna suck for everybody who steals like that.
Speaker 2: They just like grab the items and walks out because now that you're actually going to get charged for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is going to automatically. I'm into their account not dang it. All I know is the future is scary. The future is full of arts. Apparently you believe this podcast.
Speaker 3: You know those robots that Elon Must unveiled, was it last week?
Speaker 11: Yea?
Speaker 2: Would you guys ever actually get one of those I mean, if I had the money for it, if it was affordable. I'm not saying like going to debt and sell sell your mom from one, but you would.
Speaker 3: Greet me out. I would not feel comfortable with that thing in my house.
Speaker 7: It's weird that it's like human shaped and it's because and it's gonna talk and it's be so human like. But if there was a robot that looked more robotic, that'd make me feel a little bit better. I don't know that sounds weird, but it just cleaned the house all day. Sure, but also imagine having your house just sparkling clean every single day and listening it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just creepy because yeah, it looks like a person, Like we don't say that about like a roomba.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 2: If it was like a person vacuuming your house, it'd be creepy.
Speaker 5: I just wouldn't want the robot to like actually stay at my house like I'm sleeping.
Speaker 3: I don't want to think that it's there. It's going to pay its rent to live somewhere. I mean, you're going to keep it.
Speaker 7: You know, you're gonna wake up for the night, and it's just gonna be standing next.
Speaker 3: To your bed and waiting for its next command.
Speaker 6: Waiting for my next command.
Speaker 11: Master, No.
Speaker 3: Scary guys, honest things, trigging.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 6: What's hot in.
Speaker 12: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So another Diddy lawsuit, and this one from right here in the Bay. There's a woman named Ashley Parham who is accusing Diddy of brutally assaulting her. She says this all started when she met a guy at a bar, and this guy turned out to be one of Ditty's friends. This is back in twenty eighteen, So that friend face timed Ditty and she told Ditty to his face that she felt he had something to do with Tupac's death and that did not go over well with him at all. So a month later she was invited to that guy's house and he lived here in Rinda, where Diddy ended up showing up and held a knife to her face and threatened to cut her. He was then talked out of it by one of his consultants who was there at the house at the same time, so instead of cutting her face open, he and two other men proceeded to assault her, and the details of that are far too graphic to share here. But she also says that when she tried leaving afterwards and threatened.
Speaker 3: To go to police, did he called his mom.
Speaker 2: Well, he obviously threatened her because that's what he does, and then he called his mom.
Speaker 3: Who yelled at her it's not her son.
Speaker 2: This is the same mom who's been publicly defending her son in recent weeks. She says that once she got out in the street, she was yelling for somebody to help her, and that a share from the Contra Costa Contracosta County Sheriff's Partment ended up showing up and they took a report, but she doesn't think they ever really took her claim seriously or investigated at all. She also did report this to the Walnut Creek Police in the Oranda Police Department, but again she doesn't think that they took her seriously because she refused to give them Didty's name out of fear of what he might do because he said that he would like go to her family's houses and stuff and ruin their lives as well.
Speaker 7: But this is interesting because if there's police report that was filed that means there's record of it exactly. There's a way to corroborate that he was there at that time, and you can start to put the pieces together. Stuff like this is very interesting. That's good because hopefully there is record of it.
Speaker 3: I know, so scary.
Speaker 2: So she is seeking fifty million dollars in damages. Oh my god, I cannot imagine.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: All right, so people are wondering why Kendall Jenner was not at the Victoria's Secret fashion show. So this hasn't been confirmed by a Victoria's Secret or Kendall Jenner, but if you remember their.
Speaker 3: Last few shows, she was there. She was walking the runway, she was like a staple there. It's thought that.
Speaker 2: This could be because of a contract she has with Calvin Klein. She was in one of their campaigns earlier this year, so maybe there was something in that contract that she can't do anything for any other underwear brand. That would make it seems most likely. People are also wondering why Giselle Buncheden wasn't.
Speaker 3: There, because she was one of the angels back in the day. She wasn't there.
Speaker 2: People think that it could be because, you know, after her time with your Tory seekers. All said and done, she revealed an interview that she was never really comfortable with the revealing clothing and stuff, so maybe that's why she wasn't there this time.
Speaker 6: She may also just want to keep a low profile.
Speaker 3: After the Tom bra.
Speaker 6: I don't need Yeah, I don't need this.
Speaker 3: You don't think enough time has passed since the Tom Brady roast.
Speaker 2: I think enough time has passed. But I'm not the one that was humiliated. I might never get over that. Graham, What do you have for all?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: Disney Fans, listen up, move over Genie Pass and Lightning Lanes, because Disney's launching a brand news service that's going to give you access to the parking rides like never before.
Speaker 3: It's called the Lightning Lane Premiere Past.
Speaker 7: And what this pass is going to let you do is you're gonna get one time entry to each available Lightning Lane attraction. Translation, you're gonna be able to ride what rides you want, basically when you want right now. For people, if you've been to disney Land recently, you know you got a schedule of time in advance on their app to use the Lightning Lane. It's very confusing, which, of course, would obviously be very nice. You just walk right up to that ride and not have to tire that do that, because a lot of times they offer you a thing, it's like six hours later from the time that you're first looking at it, and you know your kids are going to be a disaster by then. There's no way they're making it on whatever rides. Seven hours later, they're going to be like ready to pass out or they're screaming. Here's the catch, though, This new Lightning Lane Premiere pass the Disneyland is going to set you back four hundred bucks a person.
Speaker 6: That is not including the price of admission.
Speaker 7: Disney also says these passes are going to be offered on a first come, first serve basis in limited quantities each day. This is the part that's a little controversial. People are like, four hundred dollars for this new premiere pass.
Speaker 3: Would you I mean, it sounds nice.
Speaker 6: No, it's just for one day, one day, and it's just for one day. Would you guys pay the four hundred bucks to get the Maybe.
Speaker 2: If I was like by myself, But who goes to Disneyland by yourself except Ryan go, you.
Speaker 3: Know, pay for an entire family?
Speaker 5: Yeah, even by myself four hundred dollars, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Those lines are also burutal.
Speaker 8: I would just use that money and have another day and you know, go an extra day, and I can go.
Speaker 3: An extra day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go to Disneyland twice for that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm after that one day. Yeah.
Speaker 6: These things will always kind of bug me a little bit.
Speaker 7: While when you have the past, you love it because you look at all the people in line. I'm just walking right along, and that says you're going to be in that line for two hours, like good luck. But it also just says and I get why theme parks do it. They make more money. It's a revenue stream. But it also says that if you are rich in this country, you have more money, you don't have to wait in line.
Speaker 6: It's like toll roads.
Speaker 7: To me, you want to skip traffic and you're rich. People, Come on, you're richer, you have money, no traffic.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it is here.
Speaker 2: These are just gonna get bought up by all of the like celebrities who go.
Speaker 3: I mean, if they even need them.
Speaker 2: I feel like they just have someone from Disney just walk them up to the fronteny.
Speaker 6: I feel like they get escorted through anyways. Yeah, but people with more money lines, you don't have to wait in line.
Speaker 3: Lucky. We love most lines. It's the worst.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before it get to what the Bleep, Earlier this morning, we were talking about AI and robots taking over this is.
Speaker 14: I think that we need to start looking at the postive side of all these robots and AI, because it's not the first time that technology has taken over jobs. Right, maybe that's just the final time and the robots will just be doing all the work and we can just live life.
Speaker 5: I'm living life, but that would be kind of But then we won't have any money.
Speaker 6: Where's the money, where's the money? Where's the money coming from?
Speaker 7: And she's right, I mean, it's not the first time the technology has taken jobs, but this is the first time in history that technology will be taking white collar.
Speaker 3: Jobs, not blue collar jobs. Yeah, that part is a big carry.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's get to what the bleep is? Where you can win a JV show Chuck Mug, you know how this works. You just want to be the very first person a guest Today's bleeped out word? As I always leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: All right, here is today's clip. Listen closely.
Speaker 7: Sometimes my ears perk up a little bit when my wife's on a work call because one of the things they always talk about is penetration.
Speaker 3: WHOA all the time? You guys, what did she do again? All the time? I don't know.
Speaker 6: She's just like, you know, some sort of you know, she's like some job person.
Speaker 3: She's like atal job. Have no clean guesses for this.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you that word is just not It's all day long. I'm like, can't you guys come up with a better term?
Speaker 1: What anyway?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Think about what that bleeped out word could.
Speaker 7: Be as common tricky one. Yeah, think about it. It is something PG. Because this is a family show, leave that guest on the talkback Mike, leave us your name, your city, and then your guest, because we want to shout you out. When you win the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: What the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where all you got to do is be the very first person a guest today's bleeped out word and you could win your very own JV show chug mug.
Speaker 3: Now in case you are just tuning in and you miss today's clip here.
Speaker 6: It is sometimes my ears perk up a little bit when my wife's on a work call because one of the things they always talk about is penetration.
Speaker 3: WHOA all the time?
Speaker 7: Male co workers, female co workers, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yes, interesting, I'm wondering what I honestly, I don't know what that word could be like.
Speaker 6: It seems like a version. Yeah, they are striving.
Speaker 11: For it.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 6: Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Andrew from Hayward.
Speaker 6: I think the answer is market penetration.
Speaker 7: That is a great guest. That's far and away the top guest coming in this morning. So we just blew up a bunch of people's okay guesses, So come back for a second guest if you are a market penetration guest.
Speaker 6: But that's a great that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's not it, Yo yo yo.
Speaker 15: Jacob from the South Bay, this are one man, I'm gonna have to guess economical penetration.
Speaker 3: I guess that's that sounds I'd love.
Speaker 7: To be economically penetrated, but that's not it.
Speaker 4: JV Show.
Speaker 7: This is Jennifer from Someone's a is a bleeped out word financial penetration.
Speaker 16: Have a great day, I have an I say, what is that?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 3: What are you saying? What?
Speaker 9: My god?
Speaker 3: What is that? How many times are we allowed to say penetration from the I'm not sure what it feels like a lot? We are away over.
Speaker 2: The limit continuing to leave your guesses on the talkback Mike, We're gonna play more guesses coming out.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Play what the bleep? Where you can win this?
Speaker 2: We shouwed Chuck mug. You's got to be the very first person a guest today is bleeped out word as always leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the iHeartRadio application mis Today's clip here it is.
Speaker 7: Sometimes my ears perk up a little bit when my wife's on a work call. One of the things they always talk about is penetration. For you guys all the time. I should I should have told you my wife works in marketing. You sikkas whatever you're thinking, there s works in marketing.
Speaker 2: You say that helps, although I still can't think of anything. But it's good to know that she has a nice, clean, family friendly job.
Speaker 7: Yes, but they talk about how they talk about this type of penetration.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 5: Really, people, do you think we're googling like different types.
Speaker 3: All of them? All of them?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's go to your guests to see if anybody got today's word.
Speaker 17: Is the answer product penetration.
Speaker 7: I think it's to be careful about what things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is the family right marketing? You guys marketing? Yes, Hi, my name is Anna from Dublin.
Speaker 2: If your wife works in sales, I think the missing word is account penetration.
Speaker 6: That sounds that's a good guess. Yeah, you're trying to get get into some people's account.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ring JV show.
Speaker 4: This is been you know from Pittsburgh, And I'm guessing that that word is lead penetration.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Lead a buddy, he's the lead penetrator his company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I like that would be you guys, he's VP penetrator.
Speaker 3: He's the lead lead penetrator.
Speaker 7: Job with Jose.
Speaker 6: My guess is household?
Speaker 3: Household? Really?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: So here's the household clip unelieved.
Speaker 7: Sometimes my ears perk up a little bit when my wife's on a work call. One of the things they always talk about is household penetration.
Speaker 3: I would have never even now.
Speaker 6: From what I gather.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm just a fly on the wall listening to my wife's son calls all day long, and this word household penetration is like their key term.
Speaker 6: They use it all the time.
Speaker 7: But they're crafting advertising campaigns and then I think it's a measurement by which people see your advertisement and then does that household purchase whatever the item is that you're that you're advertising, You've then penetrated that household.
Speaker 2: Yes, Wow, I feel like there's a different term they could use for that.
Speaker 7: I would think so, because every time I'm in the back round, like you don't try not to laugh, but they just talk about it like it's very commonplace all day. What is that every day they talk about it? All right, no unfortunate big list of shout outs to give this.
Speaker 3: Morning, So we'll just like play like a piece of believing.
Speaker 7: That's it, John in everybody, John, he had the first and only correct answer this morning. It was kind of a a tricky one. I guess this is some very specified work jargon, but again I hear it all day long.
Speaker 3: Good job, John, chug Mug.
Speaker 6: Got a brand new chuggy Muggy.
Speaker 3: Promise it's brand new. But you got a chuck mug.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there, you will be getting one. Wash it first.
Speaker 7: A lot of people, yeah, guessing client, penetration, customer, consumer, somebody guess ball. I didn't understand that one. Another guest for skin but uh interesting. Maybe they thought she was like a nurse given injections or something.
Speaker 6: Probably, but yeah, marketing, this is marketing speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, John makes you to check your email so we can get that chug mug to you.
Speaker 3: Everyone else, don't worry.
Speaker 2: We're going to play again tomorrow seven o five, same place here on Wild.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 18: Hi, my name is Nathan. I'm six years old and him. I love when you say, who gives a thought appreciate you?
Speaker 19: But really that is a good point, true goddest things, all.
Speaker 12: The stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Liam Payne passed away yesterday at just thirty one years old. Everything about this entire story is just so incredibly sad, Like I'm sure you already know this much. That he fell from his third floor hotel balcony in Argentina. Everyone saw that headline. According to reports, he died instantly. He suffered a skull fracture and other severe injuries, so like there was no helping him once police and authorities had arrived, like it was, it was done at that point. So what authorities are trying to find out now, you know, is was his fall intentional or was it accidental?
Speaker 3: So here's what we know so far.
Speaker 2: Liam went to Argentina to go to a Nile Horn concert where they reunited at the show a couple weeks ago. That was a really big deal for him, and he was initially there with his girlfriend Kate, but she ended up leaving Argentina solo just two days.
Speaker 3: Before his death, so he was there by himself.
Speaker 2: Shortly before the fall from the balcony, Liam is said to have been acting very erratically in the hotel lobby, like he smashed his laptop and he had to be carried back to his room.
Speaker 3: He was very upset over something.
Speaker 2: There was even a nine to when one call from the hotel manager who calls for help shortly before Liam's death, and this manager told the operator that Liam was on drugs and he was drunk and he was having a complete meltdown, and he was destroying his hotel room. And he also expressed concerns that Liam's life could be at risk because he'd been in that room just hold up for like two or three days, and staff was unable to gain access. And so that's what led the police to you know, rush over there, because that manager needed help. By the time they got there, he had already fallen from his balcony, so there wasn't even a chance to intervene. As for the drugs and alcohol claim, there are photos from inside the hotel room that show that he was in the midst of a complete meltdown, like things are just smashed up, broken, completely trashed. And then they found alcohol foil white powder like all over the desk that authorities are now testing just to you know, find out what that is. And there was even more burnt foil in the bathtub. I did read the authorities are reportedly now on the hunt for whoever sold this stuff to him, But I don't know if you guys saw any headlines regarding him. In the past couple of weeks, he was going through a lot in his personal life. His ex fiance Maya Henry. She, Yeah, she'd been revealing a lot of stuff. I think that weighed heavily on him because this is probably stuff that he didn't really want out in the public. Like she was online making tiktoks about how he was still obsessed with her, and he would call her from different numbers and create different iCloud accounts to message her, and he would call her mom and call her friends. And it got so bad that just last week she had to issue a cease and desist letter to him. So maybe this is like interfering with his current relationship. I don't know, to the fact that his current girlfriend left.
Speaker 6: They're currently that seems like very That seems strange to me, right, and think they'd be traveling together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it could be connected to all this other information that's coming out from his ex. She previously said on a podcast that once they got engaged, he started to show his abusive side. Maya also put out a book earlier this year in May where the characters were based on her and Liam, and she described attacks that occurred and how when she got pregnant she was forced to undergo I'm just going to call it a cancelation here and then she also said, literally two days before his death in an interview, that he would often use death as a manipulation tactic, like when he's calling her mom, be like, you know, I'm not going to be around much longer. Things aren't going well for me, and he would do that to try to force her.
Speaker 3: To talk to him. Geez.
Speaker 6: So clearly there was a lot, but yeah, clearly struggling with mental health, yeah.
Speaker 2: Issues, Yeah, heartbreaking. It is so heartbreaking. And he has a son who's I think seven years old. Now, everything about this is just so devastating. And you saw the fans, you know, outside the hotel yesterday with candles just in tears.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's so sad to see.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that headline came in out yesterday, like that was just totally out of the blow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got everybody by surprise, so sad. All right, Graham, what do you have inside? Today's hot is trending.
Speaker 6: Right you guys.
Speaker 7: Red flag fire warning has been issued for most of the Bay Area by the National Weather Service.
Speaker 6: This warning is going to be an effect from.
Speaker 7: Tonight through Saturday evening because some windy and very dry weather heading our way. Offshore winds will be blowing the Bay Area with gus as high as sixty five even seventy miles an hour on some of the Bay Area ridges and mountain peaks. Many Bay Area fire departments are putting their strike teams in place already. They're standing by as of this morning and will be so until the red flag period ends. PGENI also warning some customers that they may have to shut off their power as precaution. Twenty eight thousand customers or more and total could be affected by those shutouts. The bulk of those are not in Bay Area counties. They're at higher elevations, but there are several hundred here and there across different counties. Again, those are people in rural and more remote areas where wind could be knocking trees onto power lines and so forth. It's not going to be the mass power shutoffs. Pgenie's gotten better about that. Everybody, Please be fire safe over the next few days. We're all we're getting there towards we're almost a rainy season.
Speaker 3: We're almost there. Just got to make it through.
Speaker 7: But we know historically these months can be some of our worst fire danger months.
Speaker 3: So everybody, you know, keep it together and then when it gets to rainy season.
Speaker 2: We can all collectively complain about all the rain we're getting and how it won't stop.
Speaker 7: Yeah, did you guys see anything about that? Some early projections in this law Nina that's around there, saying this winter could be filled with a string of atmospheric rivers. This is an early This is a very early prediction. You know, weather people they can't predict the weather more than two days out any sort of accuracy. But they're saying, whatever the you know, temperatures, the ocean and you know how the water moves and currents and stuff that can cause. They say the early part of this season, late fall into December, it's like the you know, northwest is gonna get all that atmospheric rivers. Then they're gonna start shifting down December, January, February, wardre just gonna get pounded by the Whether or not that actually happens, I don't know, but you know, we need the ring, so I believe.
Speaker 3: That it will.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's Jess manifesting that for us all the flooding and stuff.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jess, Yeah, thanks a lot us too soon, Graham, did you have something else here in trending? Oh, that's it? Okay, perfect time.
Speaker 18: My name is Nathan, I'm six years old, and Hiram, I love when you say who gives a fault?
Speaker 19: I appreciate you who gives that is a good point, true, the hottest thing.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Liam Payne passed away yesterday. I just thirty one years old.
Speaker 2: Everything about this entire store is just so incredibly sad.
Speaker 3: Like I'm sure you already know this much.
Speaker 2: That he fell from his third floor hotel balcony in Argentina. Everyone saw that headline. According to reports, he died instantly. He suffered a skull fracture and other severe injuries, so like there was no helping him once police and authorities had arrived, Like it was done at that point. So what authorities are trying to find out now, you know, is was his fall intentional or was it accidental?
Speaker 3: So here's what we know so far.
Speaker 2: Liam went to Argentina to go to a Nile Horn concert where they reunited at the show a couple weeks ago. That was a really big deal for him and he was initially there with his girlfriend Kate, but she ended up leaving Argentina solo just two days before his death, so he was there by himself. Shortly before the fall from the balcony, Liam is said to have been acting very erratically in the hotel lobby, like he smashed his laptop and he had to be carried back to his room.
Speaker 3: He was very upset over something.
Speaker 2: There was even a nine one one call from the hotel manager who called for help shortly before Liam's death, and this manager told the operator that Liam was on drugs and he was drunk, and he was having a complete meltdown and he was destroying his hotel room. And he also expressed concerns that Liam's life could be at risk because he'd been in that room just hold up for like two or three days, and staff was unable to gain access. And so that's what led the police to you know, rush over there because that manager needed help. But by the time they got there, he had already fallen from his balcony, so there wasn't even a chance to intervene. As for the drugs and alcohol claim, there are photos from inside the hotel room that show that he was in the midst of a complete meltdown, like things are just smashed up, broken, completely trashed.
Speaker 3: And then they found alcohol.
Speaker 2: Foil, white powder like all over the desk that authorities are now testing just to you know, find out what that is. And there was even more burnt foil in the bathtub. I did read the authorities are reportedly now on the hunt for whoever sold this stuff him. But I don't know if you guys saw any headlines regarding him. In the past couple of weeks, he was going through a lot in his personal life. His ex fiance Maya Henry. She yeah, she'd been revealing a lot of stuff. I think that weighed heavily on him because this is probably stuff that he didn't really want out in the public, Like she was online making tiktoks about how he was still obsessed with her, and he would call her from different numbers and create different iCloud accounts to message her, and he would call her mom and call her friends, and it got so bad that just last week she had to issue a cease and desist letter to him. So maybe this is like interfering with his current relationship.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything to.
Speaker 7: The fact that his current girlfriend left. They're currently That seems like very That seems strange to me, right, and you would think they'd be traveling together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it could be connected to all this other information that's coming out from his ex. She previously said on a podcast that once they got engaged, he started to show his abusive side. Maya also put out a book earlier this year in May where the characters were based on her and Liam, and she described attacks that occurred and how when she got pregnant she was forced to undergo I'm just gonna call it a cancelation here. And then she also said, literally two days before his death in an interview, that he would often use death as a manipulation tactic, like when he's calling her mom, be like, you know, I'm not going to be around much longer. Things aren't going well for me, and he would do that to try to force her to talk to him.
Speaker 3: Jeez.
Speaker 6: So clearly there was a lot, but yeah, clearly struggling with mental health, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Issues, Yeah, heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: It is so heartbreaking. And he has a son who's i think seven years old. Now, everything about this is just so devastating. And fans, you saw the fans, you know, outside the hotel yesterday with candles just in tears.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's so sad to.
Speaker 6: See that headline came in out yesterday like that was just totally out of the blow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, caught everybody by surprise. So sad. K Graham, what do you have inside today's hotest trending right GYS.
Speaker 7: Red flag fire warning has been issued for most of the Bay Area by the National Weather Service. This warning is going to be an effect from tonight through Saturday evening because some windy.
Speaker 3: And very dry weather heading our way.
Speaker 7: Offshore winds will be blowing the Bay Area with gus as high as sixty five even seventy miles an hour on some of the Bay Area ridges and mountain peaks. Many Bay Area fire departments are putting their strike teams in place already. They're standing by as of this morning and will be so until the red flag period ends. PGNE also warning some customers that they may have to shut off their power as precaution. Twenty eight thousand customers or more and total could be affected by those shutofs. The bulk of those are not in Bay Area counties. They are at higher elevations, but there are several hundred here and there across different counties. Again, those are people in rural and more remote areas where wind could be knocking trees onto power lines and so forth. It's not going to be the mass power shut offs PG. He's gotten better about that. Everybody, please be fire safe over the next few days. We're all we're getting there towards we're almost a rainy season.
Speaker 6: We're almost there. We just got to make it through.
Speaker 7: But we know historically these months can be some of our worst fire danger months.
Speaker 3: So everybody, you know, keep it together, and then when.
Speaker 2: It gets to rainy season, we can all collectively complain about all the rain we're getting and how it won't stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you.
Speaker 6: Guys see anything about that?
Speaker 7: Some early projections in this law Nina that's around there, saying this winter could be filled with a string of atmospheric rivers. This is an early this is a very early prediction. You know, weather people they can't predict the weather more than two days out any sort of accuracy. But they're saying, whatever the you know, temperatures of the ocean, and you know how the water moves and currents and stuff that can cause They say the early part of this season late fall into December. It's like the you know, Northwest is going to get all that atmospheric rivers. Then they're going to start shifting down, you know, December, January, February, war just gonna get pounded by. Whether or not that actually happens, I don't know, but you know, we need the rain, so I believe that it will.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's Jess manifesting that for us all the flooding and stuff.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jess, Yeah, thanks too soon, Graham, did you have something else here in trending? Oh, that's it, okay perfect.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety Genuine Pony.
Speaker 3: I feel like I can do a sexy voice now that I'm sick genuine with Pony.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, I feel like, really, do you right, Raspy.
Speaker 6: Because there stood up on the back of my neck, but not for a good reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like I'm sounding a little funny. I am a little under the weather, so you know, please bear with me. It is the JV Show here on Maldi for nine. I'm Selena and I'm Jess.
Speaker 10: Good morning, JB Crewed go without the haircut. You know, one of my favorite segments on your show is a dramatic reading.
Speaker 18: Of Cheaty's tweets.
Speaker 10: I have an idea if Chety, if you're up for it, how about you allow Ram to do a dramatic reading love your conversations that.
Speaker 11: You have on your dating apps.
Speaker 18: I think that'd be fun.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, At first off, you've never heard Cheaty's tweets on this show. Amazing segment tomorrow morning when we sign on. I read cheatis tweets, and she tweets a lot and a lot of funny stuff. So make sure you're here with us for that. But what about that? I love that idea conversations.
Speaker 2: Cheat He's not in the studio right now, she's working on other things the other room. But to know, since she can't say no, I think we're all going to say yes for her.
Speaker 3: I think it's a great idea too.
Speaker 2: We have your chance to win crazy cash one thousand dollars that's on standby.
Speaker 3: Before we get to the possibility of.
Speaker 2: The Tampa Bay Rays playing here in the Bay Area, Jess, you watched.
Speaker 3: The Travis Kelcey show. Yes, it's called Are You Smarter Than a Celebrity?
Speaker 5: It just dropped yesterday with three episodes, and I have to say you guys, he's a natural.
Speaker 3: Are you serious? I actually think he did really good. I was ready to judge.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie, but I mean, I mean, okay, he's no Steve Harvey, right, we get that, but he.
Speaker 3: Did really good. It's just a fun little show.
Speaker 2: Did he do good? Or did he do good for someone with no experience hosting anything?
Speaker 6: Is he smarter than a celebrity? Is he smarter than a fistrator?
Speaker 3: Are you smarter?
Speaker 5: Smarter than a celebrity? And I will say these questions were very easy. Easier game questions, Yeah, way easier, because those are pretty much yeah, maybe the trivia game has, you know, really set me up with some good knowledge.
Speaker 3: So I found those to be really easy.
Speaker 7: Now, I just I don't they have contestants come on and play head to head against celebrities. Is this like Dancing with the Stars where we use the term stars very loosely?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 6: Do they have actual celebrities on this show?
Speaker 5: They do so nicky glazers on their oto Sinko is on there.
Speaker 6: I'm just kidding, okay, but so like.
Speaker 3: A list yeah some wash. Yeah. I honestly I didn't really know the other ones. Maybe I should maybe I should so not celebrities.
Speaker 5: Well they are still celebrities. Nicky Glazer, she's pretty up there.
Speaker 3: She is, right, she's b list. You know she's up there. Oh.
Speaker 6: J Sinco was a big celebrity like fifteen years ago.
Speaker 5: But it's a fun game to watch with the family, show to watch with the family.
Speaker 3: Sorry, so, I I want to know who else is on there that you don't.
Speaker 9: Know, you know?
Speaker 2: And I don't mean to sound salty or like just be a negative person, but I kind of wanted him to fail at this. It bothers me that they're just getting everything added to them, Travis.
Speaker 3: Says, brother, just because of the Taylor Swift effects.
Speaker 6: Yep, there's still plenty of time for it to fail. Don't worry.
Speaker 7: There's plenty of time for that. This show could only make it through. However, many episodes could not get renewed. There is plenty of opportunity. But you're right, the Taylor or Swift effects can carry things that aren't that great to the next level.
Speaker 2: Because we saw a little clip of him on that new show Grotech scree that he Travis Kelsey has a role in and his.
Speaker 5: Acting not that great, like at all, not good but in this I mean, he technically doesn't really have to act.
Speaker 3: He's kind of just being the hype man. I think that's just what That's just.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to say that to like he's just getting all these different gigs just for.
Speaker 3: No reason, I will say.
Speaker 5: I mean, obviously this show is easier to host than it would be for any other show because there is a lot going on. There's the celebrities who are also throwing in funny comments here and there, like Nicki Glazer. There's the crowd cheering every now and then. So I think it really helps him out with.
Speaker 3: The hosting gig. But I think he did a lot better than I was expecting. Okay, fair enough. I still will check it out. I will not I'll do it for you this one.
Speaker 2: So, how do you guys feel about the possibility of the Tampa bay Rays playing here at the Oakland Coliseum. Look, it sounds very far fatch and who knows, it's probably not gonna happen. Uh, but you know that their ballpark got completely pounded by Hurricane Milton, just top blown rights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so where are they going to play?
Speaker 2: According to like news reports there that they're not going to be able to open their twenty twenty five season at that ballpark, because, uh, look at that thing.
Speaker 6: It's a big and costly, lengthy and costly repair to put a new roof back on that thing, even though it did look like it was just made out of a big tarp.
Speaker 3: We'll just throw another one back on there.
Speaker 2: But an analyst did take to Twitter and it was like, hey, where could you guys see the team playing home games at? And a lot of people throughout, well, the Oakland Coliseum is now empty.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't want to throw cold water on this, but there's about a zero percent chance of this happening in my mind.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking too.
Speaker 2: Just because it's across the country, Why wouldn't they just use their minor league park there?
Speaker 6: They're going to go to another park.
Speaker 7: There are other much and you know, not to besmirch the great name of the Oakland Coliseum. There's a lot of nicer parks in between here and there that they could play at, and any number of minor league parks are sorry, they're nicer than the Oakland Coliseum. The Oakland Colosseum between Oakland Coliseum now Tampa Bay, they're used to playing. I think Tampa Bay Trumpic Canfield is the only other really old ballpark.
Speaker 6: Left for Major League Baseball teams.
Speaker 3: But even the coliseum's worse than that, and.
Speaker 7: The coliseum is worse than that one. Those are the two worst in MLB as far as I remember so. But there's just no way the families the players would be like, what are we doing? My family lives here in Tampa Bay or the surrounding area. I'm not going to go live in Oakland for you know how maijor League baseball season is long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know how hard it'd be to get their fans out this way, Like they're all going.
Speaker 3: To take cross country trips just to go to a baseball game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like you want to see attendance lower than an A's game. Put a Tampa Bay Race team out there.
Speaker 3: Actually it'd be a little higher. I don't know. But yeah, no, there's something that's being thrown out there. I don't see it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's too many other options, too many other options that make more sense in between the three thousand miles from here to there.
Speaker 1: Right The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The.
Speaker 3: JV Show, I'm Selena. I'm Jnan Cheeta.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about Liam Payne, who passed away yesterday thirty one years old.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JV shows us and said, he said, from.
Speaker 15: With the Liam Payne, I feel like that story is a little off with the hotel, him going downstairs being upsets, likely from someone probably going in his room while he wasn't there, taking something, and then they drag him to his room, and then I don't believe that he had the drugs or whatever they say they found.
Speaker 3: It just sounds fishy, said, he said, you know, we love you. You know you know that right, you know that. Why would they make that up?
Speaker 2: It's no secret that he has struggled with substance abuse. He's talked about that before, and it's it's not like it's something that you just get over, you know. It's something that he struggles with clearly up until yesterday. Yeah, and there are so many reasons that we covered, you know, for him that for why he could have been as distraught as he was, all the things going on with his ex and then his current relationship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, We're in an interesting time where when something happens, the most logical explanation is not one that everybody is quick to accept. Everybody was interested in other possible conspiracy theories and all this other stuff.
Speaker 6: Sometimes what happened is just what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it makes me so sad to think that, you know, if he did do this on purpose. So sorry to be dark here, but just it just makes me so sad for him because I can't help but think, like if you would have just hung on a little bit longer like her ex, his ex Sorr was like offering to get him help, like every time he contacted her, like she would offer to get him help and try to help.
Speaker 3: But you have to want that for yourself.
Speaker 6: He has so much of your life ahead of you. How old were thirty?
Speaker 3: Pretty one? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, the majority of your life is still yet to come, the majority of your life.
Speaker 2: If you want to go back and podcast the show later, you can go ahead and listen back to everything that we covered. There was a lot to unpack involving Liam Payne, so you can do that at a later time.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, something we do every Thursday.
Speaker 3: Lady, where's my jewelry? Can we talk?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shut the music off because she just came in here like, guys, my.
Speaker 3: Dry spell might be over. What hell? Yeah, please explain?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's a spell we're thinking of YESHI day, I was texting Jess.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know why, but just hooking up.
Speaker 7: No, no, thank you Jess for doing that.
Speaker 3: Someone needed to do it. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 6: I'm married, Selena also married.
Speaker 3: I'm married, So thank you for.
Speaker 6: The dry spell.
Speaker 2: Somebody else, you guys get cute together, I cue together.
Speaker 3: I cannot. My horrores have been like going crazy. And you told this to Jess of all people, Yeah, we were.
Speaker 14: I was.
Speaker 3: I was helping her out.
Speaker 5: With like texting her.
Speaker 6: Talk to guys, coaching her thriller. Here's what, here's what you should do.
Speaker 3: Help got it?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 2: So you go to guess my hormones are raging, okay, just text how did you?
Speaker 3: How did you bring this up? Let me let me like go back a little bit. Pleasees are raging. So I ended up texting is that related to the full moon?
Speaker 8: I texted one of my eggs, you know, friends of backets, and then I was like, then I texted Jest like I don't know what I just did, but I just texted this guy that used to you know, and but he hasn't texted me back yet, so maybe maybe it's for the best. But then he texted me this morning. Yeah, and then looks like something might be happening this week.
Speaker 4: It's on.
Speaker 3: Plans to meet up. Yeah, we're in the process now. Oh my gosh. So there's a lot of prepping to do. Yeah, there's a lot of operation that goes into what are you saying? Yes, that's just it is gonna be an everything shower. Oh, how long has it been? Has been a while? Like like years? Yeah?
Speaker 6: How many?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: Multiple years?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And do you even more than two years?
Speaker 3: Yeah? More than three years? Yeah, more than four years? No, not more than four years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a long time.
Speaker 3: Can I ask why? Do you have to ask it? I don't know if I'm allowed to ask why.
Speaker 2: I guess it's like obviously your decision, clearly, But maybe the better question is like why now?
Speaker 3: Well, Oh I feel like it's been a while.
Speaker 20: Yeah, that's been crazy, but I think I did it because after a while just kind of like okay, like I can get used to this, Like after I feel like you passed a couple of months, it gets easier, so you're just like a whatever.
Speaker 3: So that's just how it happened. It just happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, And did you have you been in contact with this guy at all?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: What did he?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you know that he is in fact still single, Like yeah, we hope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like what if you have in a whole relationship right now?
Speaker 6: You don't care just because there's a goal, he doesn't mean you can't score.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I don't don't see block it's been I'm.
Speaker 3: Just asking questions. Everything's gonna be five? Oh my god, this is exciting. I know, I'm excited.
Speaker 7: I'm nervous for you, Like I'm sweating right now. I'm all nervous. I'm all flustered.
Speaker 3: Do you need like a wax?
Speaker 6: Or three years? Is like.
Speaker 3: Three years?
Speaker 7: The Hedges is a fully grown up.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've only seen you wear shorts like once and that was a long time ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah okay, So do you think it's gonna be? Is this strictly like you show up to I'm assuming you're not going to your.
Speaker 3: Place right so how yeah, how does this go down?
Speaker 6: Do you like go out to eat first or straight to the buffet.
Speaker 3: Straight to the where where where would this happen? Probably his place? He has his own place. Okay, that makes it easier. Okay.
Speaker 7: And how can we've never backslid to this guy before in this three year dress.
Speaker 3: Spoon because it was a toxic little thing.
Speaker 6: But it's a little thing I'm hearing.
Speaker 3: Are you okay now? Because this is was this an ex of yours.
Speaker 6: Or is it just a situation?
Speaker 3: It's a situationship? Okay?
Speaker 2: And do you but do you feel confident enough that you're not gonna develop feelings? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Definitely, Okay, Yeah, way passed. Well that I'm happy for you. Cheese.
Speaker 2: If you're just tuning in, Cheat's dry spell will be coming to an end this weekend.
Speaker 7: I mean, we can't celebrate until we know it's especial when to come to an end. We don't want all we don't want to celebration. Yeah, a lot of stuff could go wrong between now and mine.
Speaker 3: You never know. All right, gee, thank you for sharing and congratulations with you. We're going to continue our meeting in.
Speaker 1: The ladies room next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Before we get back to our meeting in a ladies room.
Speaker 13: Hey, JV Show. Just wanted to share that the last few nights you all have been in my dreams.
Speaker 1: Not my dirty dreams.
Speaker 13: You sick of get your lines out of the gutter. No, like, you all have just been narrating my dreams and it's wonderful, it's comforting.
Speaker 16: It's nice to have you there.
Speaker 13: Thanks so much. Also, have any of you seen Nobody Wants Us on Netflix? It is so so good. It's with Adam Brody and oh wow, I just totally lost her name. Anyway, it's it's a really great show. I highly recommend you jumping on Graham bumps to the top of your list.
Speaker 3: Yes, Kristen Bell is the other she starts.
Speaker 7: Actually, I've watched a preview as we were bumping around Netflix the other day and my wife was like, we.
Speaker 3: Should watch that, and I was like, no, Love is Blind.
Speaker 7: I have to watch Love Is Blind for work and she's like, fine, but she really wants to watch that. I've heard a couple of people tell me that they are watching it and that it's good.
Speaker 3: I finished it already already. God, just like too much time pottery class. Once you know she's living life. I think it's the opposite. Actually, you're not.
Speaker 6: I mean different definitions of that, but.
Speaker 3: That is better than me taking like a three hour nap, So it's it's cheaty. But the show you recommend, I do recommend. Yeah, it is really good. I finished it maybe in one sitting.
Speaker 5: I've been doing a lot of painting, and I've been doing.
Speaker 2: I say, and watch Netflix that at the same time all day. Grandma and I are so mad right now a right back to our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 3: Is not being able to cook a deal breaker? Oh interesting, so does.
Speaker 2: This guy who wrote on Reddit that he and his wife are like not doing well right now because his wife can't cook and he loves to cook, so in the beginning it wasn't a problem and like he never mind, he never minded having to be the one to handle meals or whatever, like it was just fun for him. But she's so bad at anything kitchen related, Like she doesn't even know to cut the stems off strawberries before chopping them.
Speaker 3: She melts up.
Speaker 2: He says, she messes up boxed macaroni and cheese. One time his mom was over and asked her to like help cut something, and she didn't even know how to, like properly hold the knife. Now, his mom was like making comments and now he's like, look, it's embarrassing if things don't change, like she's not even trying, like one is she doing it on purpose? And two if she doesn't change, like I will be out. So I'm telling her this now. Is not being able to cook a deal breaker?
Speaker 6: A gram No, but you have to I think you have to know that that's the arrangement that you're going into, Like you have to know that you're going to be the one shouldering all the kitchen duties. Is it a deal breaker?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: But is it frustrating?
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course, right, you want somebody that's going to be helping you out, and this is going to be more of a team more of a team effort. I know my wife was pulling her hair out right now over this past however long because we've been building a house and I go from here straight to the job site, and I work until the evening and then I go home and then I have to prep for this show the next day. And so shout out to Kate. I mean, she's been shouldering the majority of you know, we have two kids. They're hungry in the evenings I'm like working all the way through up until bedtime, so she's been shouldering so much this load. She's just like, I can't wait for this house to be done. We'll have you know, a big kitchen. Our kitchen right now is tiny. Both of us can barely fit in there. If we wanted to cook together.
Speaker 3: Before the house building, would you help?
Speaker 7: But yes, and I'd cook my own I'd cook my own meals. You know, we would you know, take turns. And it was more of a share of responsibility. And my wife is very, very excited for that to return, very emphasis. I'm very excited for that to return, and I am too. It's going to be just make the evenings a lot more enjoyable when I'm not working twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for me, it's it's not a deal breaker because I do all the cooking in the house, but I like some help, of course, And I think it could turn into like a fun like couple thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, I think my man's only cooked like one time, could.
Speaker 6: He handle and boxed mac and cheese?
Speaker 3: Ooh no, he definitely could.
Speaker 2: I don't know how this woman on you know, on Reddit is that bad? Like I didn't think anyone could be that bad.
Speaker 3: I think the not knowing is not a problem. It's the not trying that would upset me.
Speaker 5: Because at the end of the day, I mean, you kind of learn as you go. You can just follow a recipe, but I think if you're not even trying to at least help with like cutting the vegetables, or even like like for me, my boyfriend doesn't cook, but he helps me with the cleaning or like if i'm if I need anything, you know, put in the fridge, taken out of the fridge, dishes washed, like he's helping throughout. And like you said, Selena, it does make it more of a thing that you're doing with your significe, more enjoyable.
Speaker 3: That's the effort. Like just put in the effort, Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Because I wouldn't say I'm, like, you know, expert at cooking.
Speaker 6: But it should be. With all that free time, take a couple of cooking classes while you're at it, binge watch a few more shows, binge wash some cooking shows while you're you know, you.
Speaker 3: Know what you're right?
Speaker 2: Who also, like throw something into our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 7: I want to know if you ladies are with this new fashion trend that is sweeping, uh, you know, the high fashion world right now. They say, a lot of runways are seeing this trend. This is something maybe Ess can post at jav morning shows. You can find some examples. That's our Instagram. If you're not already following us, great followed by the way. A lot of good stuff there. But they say, over the past couple of years, in particularly this year, a lot of runways are seeing the one legged pants trend taking over. They're just it's exactly like what it sounds like. If that's with just one leg, it's legitimately not like.
Speaker 3: One leg rolls up. There is no no, there's no other leg.
Speaker 7: And a lot of people people are very divided about it, and they say, you know, high design is saying, well, this is you know people, you know, bucking tradition and saying, look, we don't have to have symmetry in all our designs. We can have the one leg and I don't know, apparently that's some I'm not in the high fashion world clearly, but they say that's kind of the motivation behind this. And but a lot of people are like, well, what if it's you know, either cold out now I have one cold leg and one.
Speaker 6: Warm leg, you know, or vice versa. There's just some.
Speaker 7: Varying opinions on when and where you can employ this fashion into your regular wardrobe.
Speaker 3: Did you hear for the one leged pants trend? No? I agree.
Speaker 2: I think that everything has to be symmetrical. I mean, like, I think, like one shoulder tops and things are cute, but the pants, if it's ugly, which it is, I'm just not gonna wear it.
Speaker 6: I thought it looked kind of cool. As ridiculous it is as it is.
Speaker 7: It's nothing that I would think a normal person can wear. But a lot of things on the runway aren't meant to I think, be worn on bart. You know that's not this being one of those, because your one leg is gonna catch like four different diseases from the seat.
Speaker 3: So do you just shave one leg to wear these?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it saves you sometime they're getting ready.
Speaker 3: It just looks interesting.
Speaker 5: There is a picture now up at jav Morning Show Instagram story if you want to check it out.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it looks odd, it's weird, and they say what might be soon following?
Speaker 6: This is the two different shoe trend.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 6: They say that may be coming as well. You may be wearing too.
Speaker 2: I've done that before with like, you know, mixing and matching different colors, but it was like the same shoe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, put your pant like another super in your castle side.
Speaker 5: No, I like it if it's just different colors, not a completely different shoe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're saying sorry.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about cooking in a relationship. Is not being able to cook a deal breaker?
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show Maria. Here, I think there's a huge difference between not knowing how to cook and then claiming that you don't even know how to chop the stem off the strawberry. Like that just seems weird. Does she grow up like Kendall Jenner, who like doesn't know how to help cucumber? Like, I don't understand like how this girl was like that sounds like selective and competent, like you know how to boil water, Like there's just basic skills that.
Speaker 3: Have So yeah, we're talking about a Reddit post.
Speaker 2: A guy was like, Yeah, my wife can't even you know, cut the sense of strawberries when we're.
Speaker 3: Chopping him up, and he did, wonder is she doing it on purpose?
Speaker 2: So she's not asked to cook? And that very well could be possible.
Speaker 16: Good Morning JV Show. This is when you're from Campbell and I just had a comment on the cooking thing. In my household, everybody has a cooking night. I have two grown kids, one six or one seventeen and the other one is nineteen. And then I have a six year old, which of course she's not cooking, but and then my husband, he also has a cooking night, so everybody gets to cook. It's important that moms get the time that they need.
Speaker 3: So anyway, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 6: It's a great way.
Speaker 7: It's a great way to balance things out in the household, and your kids need to be It's like a.
Speaker 2: Basic life skill, like you not to cook a meal, yep, but would you want to eat something your kids made?
Speaker 3: I feel like, did you wash your hands?
Speaker 6: They were sixteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't wash their hands either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: The hot is.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 9: In the Bay.
Speaker 5: Trending is sponsored by Stanford medicine, children's health, access to excellence.
Speaker 2: So how is Gypsy Rose going to handle her mom's death when it comes to her baby?
Speaker 3: As you know she is pregnant.
Speaker 2: Her baby will be born sometime next year, is what I've read.
Speaker 3: And she was recently.
Speaker 2: On a podcast yesterday and she she addressed how she's going to broach this topic with her daughter when she is born.
Speaker 3: If you don't know.
Speaker 2: Gypsy Rose, she served prison time for her role in her mom's murder, so it's kind of weird when she went on this podcast and she said the idea of her mom not being around to like know her baby was heartbreaking to her.
Speaker 3: She says a lot of off.
Speaker 2: Things where it's just the math ain't math, and you know, but here's what she said.
Speaker 17: I do from time to time think about what could have been, and it makes me sad. So everybody asked the question, what are you going to tell your daughter whenever grandma isn't around, and I said, my response to them is that Christie has become more of a mother to me than my own mother was, So that question really won't be a pest in our face.
Speaker 3: Christy.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's her stepmom and it is still going to be a pest. Once that baby gets old enough to read whatever happened.
Speaker 3: You know, on the internet, she's gonna have some questions for you. Yeah, a lot of them.
Speaker 7: All of this stuff, this audio, the video, the everything that's ever been put it will all still be living out there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, kids to find later datesster.
Speaker 3: My God, really quick.
Speaker 2: The Menendez brothers, who, as you know, have been the subject of a lot of Netflix projects lately with the Monsters series.
Speaker 3: There's a new documentary out. Last time we talked about them.
Speaker 2: It's because there is a whole movement to have their case not dismissed, but to have them re sentenced is how I should put it. And if they are resentenced and their charges reduced, they could be out of prison by the end of the year. If you don't know the Menanda's brothers, they brutally shot their parents back in I want to say nineteen eighty nine is when that happened. Yesterday their family held a press conference urging for their release, and according to these reports, the La County DA he told NBCUS yesterday that he hopes to make a decision within ten days about whether to recommend resentencing for them or not.
Speaker 3: So this is it's moving fast.
Speaker 7: It's crazy to me how nobody in general public this case is not on their radar. And then all of a sudden, you know, in Netflix documentary or a series about a case comes out.
Speaker 6: It's not just this one.
Speaker 7: We've seen this with multiple other cases, and it just renews such public interest in it. Suddenly, that's what moves the ball forward to getting people either exonerated or new evidence looked at, or cases re examined, or people resentenced or some people end up getting released because of the public support for it.
Speaker 3: It's just it was that.
Speaker 2: It was that and also Kim Kay who you know, she's taken a very big passion to prison reform and you know, met with them and put out that letter, and she's met with people in the prison and people and you know, in the courts.
Speaker 6: But it's not just but not just this case.
Speaker 7: There's been so many cases that are either just a total cold case or whatever, and somebody does a podcast about it and then.
Speaker 6: All new information comes out and all stuff.
Speaker 7: It's interesting that takes the public's help. It's the public behind so many of these recent re examination of cases. It's and I listen those true crime puckcasts all the time, but it does it garners attention for it, and then police departments or das are like, you know what, maybe we shouldn't take a look at that what they normally wouldn't have. And you're right, and not in this case, but in other cases you have innocent people sitting there in prison, then does it and it takes some sort of podcast or a show about it for them to get their case moved forward.
Speaker 3: These guys, obviously we know they did it. Yeah, that's not a different about it. Yeah, all right, Graham, what do you have for right?
Speaker 6: Let's talk shrinkflation for a minute.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 7: This is not what happens when you get into a cold pool. This is when a company, because the rising inflation costs, give you less product in their packaging. We see this a lot, obviously with food products, and then they charge you the same amount for it even though you're getting less, but they're trying to trick you into thinking, no, you're getting the same amount, and sometimes they charge the same amount or even more for it. My wife's company called it value engineering. They didn't like the shriflation thing. Actually, shout out to my wife. She just yesterday was her last day. I can say that company General Mill. She worked there for a long time. Yesterday was her last day. She got a new job. She starts on Monday. Props to her very exciting day.
Speaker 6: She's a boss. But yeah, their company, like all companies during this time, a lot of them, did this value engineering. If you've opened a bag of chips or something lately and thought where are all the chips in here? You're not alone.
Speaker 7: A lot of people have noticed have noticed that the amount of product and things has lessened. PepsiCo has said that they are going to be boosting the volume of some of their packages a chip because they have been accused of shrinkflation, just like a lot of companies that.
Speaker 3: I think they were probably probably doing it.
Speaker 7: They say, some bags of their chips like Tostitos and some other brands, then they're gonna add twenty percent more chips in there. So now are we just back to where we were supposed to be?
Speaker 3: The normal? Just more now?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: They're boosting the packages and they say some of those multi packs that come with a bunch of small individual bags of chips, they're gonna throw a few extra bags in there just to try to make things right.
Speaker 3: Wow, thank you.
Speaker 6: They got they got busted. Now they're gonna add more chips to it. Freedo's and some other companies have also been called out for doing the same thing, But I've not I've definitely noticed it reasonally when you open something or a box of crackers are where, Uh, it's all air in here.
Speaker 3: Everything Happened to Everything
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine