Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows?
Speaker 3: Where the truth we find?
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lies on theories they stake their designed put down here on this solid The answer scream.
Speaker 4: They're all around, Rise and break through all the lies. The Flatter Files on fall.
Speaker 2: The page is repealing truth. That chef.
Speaker 4: The stage is from the firm moments of high and right to the dowstat boom in the.
Speaker 3: Night. Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for the new season of the Flat Earth Files. I'm your host is always George Hobbs. We have a great guest standing by and we will get to him in just a moment. Don't forget the website, the flat Earthfiles dot com. Now something new that we are going to be doing. Anytime a new part is dropped. We are going to have a blog post on the front of the website with the current podcast embedded. All the supporting material we talk about, links, things of that nature will be right there in the blog post for you to check out. Again. It is the flatterarthfiles dot com and also within the blog post it will allow you to comment have conversations with other listeners about the podcast and other things. So again it'll be great to interact with others and give real time feedback. I think the chatroom a lot of you know, the comments get lost obviously in a chat room, so I think this will be a perfect way to have a conversation about the current podcast and this season. If you will, we'll run through November, we'll take a break in December, and then we will kick off the next season in early January. And if you would like to be a guest like Sam is today, please send us an email to fe files guest at gmail dot com. That email address will be in the show notes and I will also put that where we embed the blog post on the flat Earth files dot com. I think I have all the housekeeping notes out of the way, so we're going to bring on tonight's guests from the great state of Georgia. Is Sam, Sam, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 5: I am doing great. George, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great? And thank you for joining us this evening. And as we kick things off, please do introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm going to try and keep this short because it was quite a journey. My name is Sam. I am loving Ease. I groped most of my life in the Middle East in Lovanon. We moved to the US when I was seventeen. In Lovanon, me and my whole family became Christians. We asked Christ to save us, and so that alone was interesting, me a Christian in a country that's mostly Muslim. But we had a pretty good childhood. Moved to Georgia seventeen, went to pharmacy school. About four years later, met my wonderful wife at church when I was going to school. We got married and moved up to the North Georgia area, where we've been ever since. And I was pretty blue pilled. I mean, I was all one hundred percent of the government's out for US. Vaccines are amazing for our health. Why on earth would you question it? I am a pharmacist. After all, we definitely went to the moon. Are you crazy? It was just it would get so emotional when someone tried to make me look at some data that maybe doesn't fit and that should have been a red fly for me. Why am I getting emotional, I'm not listening to what they're saying. So honestly, it took two things to start waking me and my wife up. And it was the birth of our first born, of our little son, and then COVID and being in the pharmacy when COVID was going on was definitely a wake up call. Let's start with my little kid. We had him in the hospital in October when October twenty twenty, when COVID was going crazy, and they asked us a lot of you know, what do you want to do? Hey, do you want this or that? Any shots? Do you want any skin on skin time? And we weren't completely you know, unaware of what's good for kids that we opted for, like no antibiotic drops and the eye, don't give him any shots until we know, yes, we want as much skin on skin time as we can. Well, it was all blamely ignored. He got his heap shot right after he popped out. They took him away and washed him up and closed them up and then had him to my wife. She got no time with him whatsoever. And we just felt like, something's wrong here. Why did they completely ignore what we wanted? And then they just kind of rushed us out, so we just started, you know, something's up here with a home birth have been better. We didn't feel like the experience was good at all. So time comes for his first pediatrician visit and Best and I were talking about this. I was definitely all pro get his shots, but even I wasn't, you know, forgetting all the shots. There are just so many. I was thinking the big ones. So we went to the pediatrician and they're like, all right, let's start, and we told them, hey, we just think we should just do a few of these vaccines. They immediately started treating us like we were crazy, and they said, oh, we have a delayed schedule that we can give you, but we're not responsible for anything that might happen to your kid. And I was thinking, what kind of way is that to present this. It sounds like you're threatening us. And their delayed schedule was maybe a two month delay and he's still getting all the shots. So that immediately got us into researching, and he never got any shots after that. I mean, it just took a little bit of open mindnus and let's go find some data. And could not find any data that would make me ever want to give my kids any shots. So I guess I was thankful for how they treated us, but we just blew our mind. How I mean, I'm in pharmacy, I'm a pharmacist, and I didn't even know any of this stuff. In school, we got maybe a three hour course on vaccines that involved the representative from one of the manufacturers. Wasn't even a teacher, professor. They just came in and we're like, this is what you do. This is how you get over our parents and not wanting to do it. This is what you say, trust that these are great, these will bring good revenue for your pharmacy reimbursements really high goodbye, and a sales pitch. Absolutely, and then you know you're you're so in pharmacy school. You're just so nervous about what's going to be on the test. You don't really think about what's coming. You're just writing down and trying to memorize. And seeing this huge schedule set us in a frenzy of writing and trying to memorize because there was a lot of stuff on there, and there goes your critical thinking. You're just eating and spinning it out. So that was the first thing was vaccines, and I wish it happened earlier because I had already signed up and gone the first two Maderna shots when it was being studied. Wow, before this happened, I know, I'm glad. My heart's still beating. But you know, we'll see before you.
Speaker 3: Go forward, you actually sign up for one of the trials, the clinical trials prior to January twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh wow, Yes, I was thinking, oh, this is a triple whin. You know, I'm helping my couentry, i am getting the shot, and I'm getting paid. I mean, there's no no, there's no downside here. I got really sick after both shots, I mean like really sick. It felt work. I've had the flu before, and it just felt worse. I had to I never call out of work. I'm a workaholic, and I had to call out for a couple of days because I couldn't move, And that also made me feel like I did something wrong. There were doing that, but it was part of the waking up process.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, and we've all been there. But I also want to go back a little further where you had basically told the doctors when when your son was born this is how we wanted to happen, and how they just pulled them out and gave them. You said, the hep be shot and very little skin time. I guess that was the first event that really led you to think, what's going on here?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, it felt like we were I mean, they kept telling us before the birth that we were in control, and it felt like we're absolutely not in control. The protocol was in control, which it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, and I still believe to this day because I saw the way I was treated at the VA when I turned down, you know, my shot. I was just a shoed out of the building basically, and they've never even called me back since, which is fine. I've I've got other means, et cetera. But you know, I've been doing my other podcast for many years now. And when you take the time to look into big medicine, which includes what they call big pharma in the vaccine industry, and the people who come out to speak out against it, or maybe people who are are we're setting up natural things to fight cancer versus just going to get chemo, and how these people are vilified and in some cases even chased out of the country.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, it's terrible, so continue, want to go ahead? Okay? Yeah, so after that, let me see here have some notes, all right, Yeah, so number two was florine. We stumbled upon florine, and so my wife started going and getting big jugs and filling them up with the reverse autmosis floride free water from the nearest store. And you know, it was inconvenience, definitely, but we really once looking into it again, once you start really looking, you don't have to be someone who's brilliant. I mean, anyone can look into the stuff and you can just first you look at who benefits and where the funding comes from, and immediately all the red flogs come up, and you can find just a history of people who stood against what we think is right now they're all being crushed and no one's going to be crushed if their small frig. They're not really doing anything to stop the money flow. So that alone took us right to Okay, Florida's probably bad, let's try to stop it. And I don't know if this was because of the process of changing that we were doing and praying about it, or if it was physical, but it felt like after the florid was gone, it was much easier to think critically and have an open mind. It just felt like a weight kind of left. So I'm not sure if florid has a effect on you that makes you a bit more complacent, but to me, it felt like I went from constantly wanting to fight for what I'm comfortable knowing to Okay, I question everything. So that was step two. We have a nice filter now that we just use since it's amazing.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I absolutely you know, encourage people to do that. The two changes we made we did that. Also, we got fluoride out of our life, the toothpaste, the mouthwash, fluoride free filters, et cetera. We have a well, so we're good there. But the other thing that we did change in our life that I believe also made a difference as far as critical thinking and seeing things was making sure that deodorants we used didn't have aluminumentum because the armpit is one of the most absorbive, Uh what's the absorbive places of your body? And these right guards and all these other deodorants are full of aluminum and you lather it on there every single day. So that's a change we made. And as far as the fluoride goes. There are studies out there that the top five countries in the world that have the most cancer, four of them push fluoride.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did hear that on your other podcasts. Yeah, and I looked at it up and that's crazy, but I don't I don't doubt it at all. Not toxic.
Speaker 3: And Edward Burnetz again, who is the great uncle of the CEO of Netflix, he's one of the guys that they hired. This guy basically did a psychological operation to get people and Dennis to believe that putting fluoride in the water was going to make their teeth better. And it fluoride is so detrimental. It's it's a toxic waste of aluminium and no way, shape or form is it good for you.
Speaker 5: M M yep. So yeah. We also don't use any dealdorant with aluminum or really anything with fragrance. So it's essentially I think it's just like ethanol and a drop or two of some essential or something that's very low concentrated. That's all you need really. After I mean, you might need a period of detoxing where you thinks a little bit and then it just goes away your body gets used to it.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, it's wonderful. But yeah, that was Flora step two. Uh. Then it got a bit deeper, and I'm I won't focus too much on this because it's uh, probably for your other podcast, but you know it was government stuff, you know, the moon landing, nine to eleven, big things like that. It's crazy because once you look into this and you just you just watch and read, You're like, how did I ever believe this? How did I ever believe that an aluminum plane didn't just go splat outside of the building. It somehow went in and then caused the fire hot enough to cause this thing to collapse perfectly. Yeah, and then no one talks about Tower seven that just happened to go because it was there. It was just crazy And I think my parents still don't believe me on that one. But that's okay. I just en the Pentagon. You can't land a house fly on the Pentagon without them knowing, as you know, and you're gonna let a plane go in there.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And of course the part where you know they had pilots with thirty years experienced try hundreds of time to make that quirk screw landing into it. Not one of them could do it, and according to the reports, that guy couldn't even fly a single engine sesna.
Speaker 5: Correct. I didn't see that too crazy. There's so much evidence against it, no doubt in my mind it was. It was all set up. And I mean, I'll see what else was there? Oh yeah, the moonlighting. I mean I think what I first watched was a funny thing happened on the way to the moon, which is a great opening to looking into that. And then you know, you just thought and you think. I think the Atari came out a few years after that, So that's the computer mode that we had, and we somehow got there and it came back. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's laughable. And the phone conversation with Nixon and you know who took the video of that thing taken off? And you know, maybe that thing was passable in nineteen sixty nine, but if you look at that video today, it's laughable. But I think the problem is people, even people say yeah, the moon landing was fake, I don't think they fully understand how big of a lie that is. Like, according to the history books, that's supposedly the greatest accomplishment of all mankind. So if that is a lie, that's why I tell people, then you have to look at everything else. And as your eyes slowly start to open, it's easier to discern other rabbit holes or conspiracies if you will, and you start understanding everything is really a lie at best, it's got a little bit of truth saturated with a lot of lives.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, absolutely. And once the moon thing opened up to me, then I feel like I was mentally ready to accept what was coming next, which goes thanks to my wife because one night after work, I'm exhausted, We're just sitting there Julian froms on TV show that was just there and she was like, hey, do you think though were the Earth could be not round? And I'm like, oh, I'm not ready for this. I don't think angle that far. I mean, we have, you know, you know, the typical arguments. We got pictures, we got this, you can see the horizon vanished, all the typical nonsense that science cannot possibly verify, kind of spyting that out. And she just sent me a PDF copy of I think it was sixteen emergency landings that proved the flat Earth.
Speaker 3: That's a great one.
Speaker 5: I read the whole thing on my phone that night, and it just shattered everything in my head. I I think I cried because I mean, I was all into space and as a kid, you know, I want to be an astronaut. I want to work for NASA, and and and then to realize that if something this big could be a lie, then it's definitely spiritual. Something much bigger than just what we can see or touch is happening here. Because sure not everyone have to be in on it, but the leaders of the countries would have to be in on it, and for them to all be united like that, there has to be a spiritual aspect of this. And so that's when I started digging into what the Bible says as well. And the Bible from the beginning to end. Nowhere does it say it's it's around her curve, it's flat, it shall not be moved. The Sun and the moon are moving. You can possibly stop a rotating Earth and Joshua's time without killing us all. And we can't all see Christ coming back if someone's on the other side, you know, being unfortunate. It just all opened up suddenly, and quite a few people in my family are there too. They're on board. Some are still on their journey, but you know, I'm praying for them. Obviously, I believe salvation is your number one aspect. But like I said, if something that big is being pulled off, then I feel like we should all know about it because something is being planned. And so yeah, I couldn't sleep for a few weeks after that. It was just tossing and turning all night. I don't know what to latch onto because I felt like the ground was just taken up from under me. But after everything calmed down, it was time for all the research. Because everyone I tried to bring this up to you, they always expect you. If you say I don't think the Earth is round, they expect you to have all the answers to everything.
Speaker 3: Yep, so load up on data time exactly, And yet they don't have. If you ask them the simple questions about haliocentrism, they can't even answer.
Speaker 5: Them, right. I was answering their questions for them for what they were defending.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And I'm a very I like to see things not just a math never made sense to me. I mean simple math. Obviously, once you get into theoretical stuff that you can't touch or see. It just didn't make sense to me, so I like to go and experiment. I did the moonlight experiment, which on every surface every day when the moon was bright enough, it was always cooler under the moon. I can't I mean, I took videos of it. I took pictures. It's a fact. It's been experimented over and over. You can repeat it. That's science right there, And then you get your theoretical things too. When do you ever have a fluid move with a solid without there being a great amount of drag. The atmosphere can't possibly spin with the rotating solid Earth and not cause crazy dragon. It would cause constant you know, winds or fires on the Earth that it would not spin at the same speed. They would be dragged because it's a fluid. That alone should make you think that this can't work. Even if gravity's a thing and holding me down, it can't hold the air the same way it holds the Earth. So stuff like that kept starting to pop up, along with the Bible versus and you know, now there's no doubt in my mind that that we're not on a spinning ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's amazing, and I think it goes back to how you felt when you realize flat earth and all these other things, how you've been fooled. And I had a very similar experience to years many years ago, where like legitimately I barely slept for two weeks because I think I realized that I had to unlearn so much of my life that I had digested and thought was true, and I had to relearn what was true. And like you said, I think at that point you realize maybe we should put down the history books and those things and pick up the Bible. And again, one of our listeners many many episodes ago mentioned a verse that didn't really get spoken about enough, which was Genesis two, verse one, that says, thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And we're told through science that we're on you know, we're cruising at sixty six thousand miles an hour and this never ending you know space, and it's just everything goes against what we are, what we see as a child, right, we actually believe that we're not spinning, we're not moving, we're stable. But then we're told as we get it, you know, into the education system, now this is what's really going on. Don't believe what you see, don't believe what you think, don't believe what you feel, believe what we tell you. And the psychological manipulation is so real. And one of the things for me that changed was I started, you know, going back and watching TV and movies and thinking, my goodness, there's a globe in every single episode and people sending me clips of this and it's mockery and it is really one of the biggest, you know, mind trips that's ever been played on on mankind, and it is such an important topic, but they have implemented it so well that people aren't willing to spend the time on it because they have been manipulated to believe that if you if if you are a quote unquote flat earther for lack of better words, that you're just a low iq nut job, right. That that's how big of a psychological event it is. It's ingrained in our mind since we are a child, and every day afterwards subliminally through uh, through music and video and television.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, definitely. Now, what did well was a huge pleasant surprise to me is once I got the guts to start talking about this to people, I realized that they're there's a lot of us around that don't believe in the mythical globe eirth. I mean, there's a lot more people than I would have thought, and that just makes me so happy. And a lot of them are just realists. They're they're not you know, crazy down some rabbit hole for them like I am. They're just yeah, this made no sense to me, so I never believed it. Kind of people and they're they're out there and they're willing to to hear more about you know why, they're right as we talk, and it's just been great. I mean, this is you know, other pharmacists to people in healthcare, I mean, it's they're everywhere, so that that I mean, I try not to be embarrassed about this, but obviously I don't just flaunt it in and everywhere.
Speaker 3: Right, you don't work that says ask me about flat earth?
Speaker 5: Right right? Right?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: Maybe one day, but right now it's not it's not the time for this. But if someone asked me an honest question, I'm even be honest answer, just like even at work, if you know I'm supposed to to. I am a healthcare professional, but you know, we're a business first, and people don't like to say that, but as a pharmacy you're a businessman first, and then after that you care about people's health, and that that stucks. That's a huge conflict of interest, but that's how it is. And so even at work, if someone is picking up a numad that they've never taken and they asked me, you know, would you take this, I'm gonna answer them truthfully. I'm not just gonna spit out the numbers. Oh well, you know, the American Diabety Association says, I'm gonna tell them, no, I would not take this because ABCD. And then also, I think in most cases you can. You can do this if you adjust your diety bit, get some sun, exercise, eat non processed foods, try and lower stress, even though it's almost impossible nowadays, and I try my best to just let people think for themselves. The decision is yours. It's not your doctor's. Sure, I'm not I mean, I'm a doctor, I'm not an empty You're not an empty but you are a person who has free thinking, and you should make your own decision. Don't just go because someone said so. Don't even go because I said so. Do your own research. I try to give them some sources to look at things. Stanton's especially, man, they try to push stands like crazy, and they're so toxic. I've seen so many cases that people end up in the hospital from rab though from Stantons and dementia. And you know, I find out recently they don't even lower your bad LDLs. So LDL is consider you're a bad cholesterol, but there's actually more than one form of LDL And I was looking into some studies and the really bad form that latches on to your blood vessels when you have inflammation going on already, it is not touched by these statins. They stop the good form that your body makes mostly, So that's crazy to me that we're we're they don't even touch what's causing most of the problems. I don't know how we're allowed to sell this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting if if you research stannyls and sterols on on like web md or any of these other sites, there is going to be a certain narrative that they push on it. And remember back in the eighties and nineties, you don't eat eggs, right because it was going to raise your cholesterol. Turns out it's one of the rapiest things you can eat.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. I mean your brain is like all cholesterol, yep. So you cut that out a lot and you will start getting confusion, depression, dementia. They tried to put my dad on a stand. He took it before I knew that he was on it, and he just got depressed and he lost his memory and once he stopped it all came back and now he's totally you know, against him.
Speaker 3: Oh, you said, Stanning.
Speaker 5: A. Stanton, I think it was a lipidor.
Speaker 3: I gotcha.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's it's It has made the job a bit harder, but at the same time, I try to be in a key position to where I can offer people some of what I feel is true and what I believe, without you know, telling him to go against anything. The doctor said, I'm not trying to do that. I'm just trying to get people to see that all that we're told is just one line of thinking coming from one place. There's there's other places you need to look before you decide. So sometimes I do feel guilty working in pharmacy, pushing these pills, but I try to just do good and best I can because it's all I know.
Speaker 2: What to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my daughter went through a time like that. She graduated high school and she went to pharmacy tech school.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: It was cost a few thousand dollars and got it and within the first week she experienced some certain things and it was the same thing. She got a memo basically like a chart sheet. You know, you offer, you know, vaccine aid to this person. If they say yes, obviously you know, you set them up for a vaccine. If they say no, then the line goes down. There's another box, ask what the you know. It's basically similar to a chart that a car salesman would have, you know, if you run into trouble, this is the avenue of approach you should take with these people. And she ended up getting out of the pharmacy, you know, being a pharmacy tech and she's doing fine now. She was frustrated at first because obviously you spend money and she went in with the same mindset, you know, but you know, it is very detrimental. For instance, if you go to lipotour and the side effects, there's like twenty some side effects from it, and they're even up front about it. If you watch these commercials on television, you know, it's fifteen seconds of happy person dancing and then the next forty five seconds are all the side effects. But they're quick to let you know, you know, don't worry about it. We've got something for that too. And me being in the military, that was something that they pushed on. As you feel and depressed. Here's a pill, you know, tour you know you got to torn meniscus. Take this tramadoll to get you through the rest of the deployment. They really push pills on us, when in fact they don't really And it goes right back to COVID right Fauci. How many times did you hear Fauci say, go out, get in the sun because the sun is the best source of itamin D. Get exercise. If you're healthier, if you do get sick, you have a better chance. Again, they're more about treating symptoms, which we know, you know, is money. That money brings power. And you know, I just do a podcast today on Larry Fink of Blackrock, so you know that's that's These people are owned by a very few corporations like Vanguard and Blackrock and all the big corporations who were forcing these mandates, Like I think it was Delta and many other big corporations. They were all in bed with Blackrock, just like the folks who were in bed with the big pharmaceuticals. So it's all tied together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is. And going back to the commercials, I remember when we first moved to the US, we we thought it was crazy and hilarious, how of the commercials on TV or just drug commercials, And then it's just upside effects at the end, which would crack us up, you know, until we have found out how sad that actually is because everyone is on it. I mean, we went from a place where barely anyone took pills and meds and cancer were rared or for really you know, elderly folks, and then came over here and it's like a way of life almost. People kind of I don't know, I feel like they're wearing their diagnoses like badges almost like oh I got this and I got that. People just love to tell me that the council would do all the stuff they got and I'm thinking, that's that's not good. Let's work on this and that and that so you don't have all that stuff. But it's a mind Yeah, it is a mindset, definitely, and every year that a work, I see younger and younger people taking more and more drugs. It's insane the shift that is happening. The younger people tend to be on a lot of the mental mental anxiety drugs, and older people obviously that's also being added to what they already take. But we're also seeing blood pressure, cholestero all diabetes, and that's getting younger and younger because our food keeps getting worse, our sententary lifestyle gets worse, and everything's procruiting out babies more than ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the Actually, the next note I was going to get to was it really does bother me to see people putting their children on these mind all during drugs because their brain isn't even fully developed yet. And if you start putting chemicals in that can maybe deter the mental growth, if you will. I don't know the exact terminology for it. I don't. I think it's detrimental to the child.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely. And we have a few doctors that we've just blocked. We've put a no fill at our store, and we just don't feel at all because we were getting four five year olds on antidepressants, antipsychotics, adderall, what are you doing? What doctor thinks that's okay unless the kid is legitimately completely violent for some reason, which I still I would like to see a case before. I believe that no one should be on these meds. And they were just coming out like crazy, and we just we called Home Office and told them we're not feeling and they were The good thing is they respect our decision. And so yeah, we've blacklisted a few doctors. But you still, you still see so many kids on quote unquote ADHD meds, And I wish I could just take the parents aside and just explain to them all the things that could cause the kids ADHD. You know, are they watching TV all day, already holding their phone all day, already playing outside? Do they take die food dies food dies that have a huge link to ADHD. Do they get recess in school? Do they get time to run around? You can't expect a kid to act like an adult. You just can't. I understand, you're busy, We're all busy. It's gonna be hard, but a kid is a huge responsibility. And yes, they're going to be inconveniences, but that's what parenting is. You cannot expect them to behave like an adult. You're breaking their mind and putting them on all these drugs. When they're kids, they're going to grow up and not know how to They're not going to have the capability to think outside the box. Especially with all the ADHD drugs. They force your blood in the brain to go to your frontal lobe and leave other areas. And that causes you to be a great worker bee because you really focus on one thing, you're great at that. But then you're critical thinking, your imagination it's kind of gone. And I guess that's what they want. They want us to just work and not think and not do things ourselves. So mission accomplished there.
Speaker 3: That's what Rockefeller said, I want a nation of workers, not thinkers. Well he's getting it absolutely. Let me ask you this question. We were most certainly in an information war, and obviously those with the money and those who own ninety six percent of the MSM and really control what goes out to the masses and what does not. How do we spread the word with things that are vitally important, you know, like these COVID back scenes, which I do think a lot of people are waking up to, but they still think that all the other ones are okay, are just fine, and you know, maybe they don't or won't take the time to research other things that are vitally important. Flat Earth was important because I realized if you could lie about that, then everything else is in play, which forces you to do research on everything before you make a decision, no matter how trivial it may be. So the question is, how can we do a better job of getting the information out to the masses when we're up against you know, such an evil you know entity, if you will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think there's going to be different answers to different people with different personalities and gifts. A lot of people are doing a great job on social media. I'm not a social media person. If anything I put on there, my job is going to be looking on So I'm just completely unplugged that way. So, yes, there's definitely right way to do it on social media. But the way we do it is just the people we love, the people that have known us for a while, that's where we start. They know we're not crazy, to know we're not mad or we're out to get anyone. If we've stumbled upon something we think is important, they're probably going to think twice about it before dismissing it. And so we just try to get close to people and then just slowly throwing a bone here and there, and if they're interested, that's fine. If not, they're not, but we let them know where we stand and just try not to get emotionally heated up. It used to be very easy. It's getting a bit harder me. It used to be very easy for me to lose my temper when I get really emotional. I just get so passionate. But it doesn't help anyone. So I'm really working on just presenting facts and being calm. Even if I'm called James, just just fine. I was there. I was worse than that person. So to me, it's a slow, loving way till people close to you. And I mean, I've already seen quite a bit of propagation and it's it's wonderful. I mean, sure, I'm not changing the world with just a few people in my life, but some people are doing it a great job. I have a Flat Earth Days app. I watched the video you post every morning and there's a lot of people getting connected there. So yeah, I think everyone can can do their part, whatever gifts they have. However, God bless them what they're comfortable with. But definitely I don't. I'm not for the negativity. I don't think I think there's a lot enough negativity everywhere. I'm not going to try and to tax someone called someone stupid. It's not the right way to do it, because that's how we used to be on the other side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you'll just chase them away quicker. They won't listen at all.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, no one wants that. No one wants just a chat fight.
Speaker 3: But you have had some success within your family. I think you had said that most of your family now believes in the biblical flatter.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I'll say half the most for a larger family. But yeah, there's a couple people that I know are one hundred percent on board. There's a few that are still thinking about it on their journey. And then there's a bit of resistance from a couple, which again I totally understand.
Speaker 6: I was there too.
Speaker 5: I'm just praying that everyone eventually gets to see the truth. And again, my whole family, we're all we're all say, we're all Christians. I know where we're going after we die. That's fine. So it's not a battle for the souls. But I feel like, again, if something this big is happening against God's creation, and we should know as Christians something is going on, God is right there, right above us. I mean, I understand that even when I thought we were in this giant, expanding universe, that God was still personal and he's still there. But now he's physically there. That changed my relationship with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really You know, you understand why people look up when they pray, right, it's not right for no reason. It's because we're looking up and talking to God.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And how how about your church? Have you ever had any maybe offline conversations with people you go to church with? Have you have you tested those waters yet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Not yet.
Speaker 5: We we've recently moved, so we're still new to the church.
Speaker 3: And anybody, I'm Sam, you want to talk about flat earth, right.
Speaker 5: Sam, anti vaxer, flatirth or conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully you know, down the road, when you get comfortable and get to know everybody, maybe it'll come up in the in a form of a casual conversation.
Speaker 5: I hope, so, I'm sure it will eventually.
Speaker 3: I have some notes I wanted to go back and ask it. You originally are from Lebanon, and Lebanon has gone through some difficult times right now. Do you still have family over there?
Speaker 5: I do. I've got I've got my grandmother, and I've got a few cousins, uncles and aunt. We're praying for them, We're worried about them. They've been through a lot of waves of war like this before. Neither of them are a mere citizens, so they're not going to be evacuated. They are all Canadian citizens. So I don't know Ifghana's going to do waiting to help, but they have a place to go if they managed to leave. The problem is, whenever war catches up to love and On, it's always the doc and the airport that go first, so you get traps.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Yeah, I just read. I think maybe it was yesterday or even today that the US were ready to do an evacuation that was equal to what we saw in Saigon in Afghanistan.
Speaker 5: Yes, I saw that too. Yeah, interesting thing. I was actually on the last evacuation that the US did to Love it On back in two thousand and six.
Speaker 3: Okay, what was that was that experience?
Speaker 5: Like it wasn't as bad as you would well, mean, you probably know, but as an average person in the US, it's not as bad as they would think, just because Israel was targeting certain areas of the country for most of the so we knew at least we were safe. It was insane with the whole explosions constantly. I mean some of them were We're bad enough that some glass shattered, but it was more of a low tone anxiety, not a panic. But then at the end they just started bombing everything and extremely uncalled for it, because I understand them trying to get his ball at places, but bombing bridges. My dad owned a paper mill. He had to shut it down through all the lights off, hoping that they wouldn't see it at night, you know, or not think of it as a target of interest. Because they they bombed a lot of factories, a lot of I think we didn't have liquid milk had to go back to powdered milk for a couple of years after that because they just bombed whatever it's called the milk factory or something it was. It wasn't fun, It wasn't it wasn't absolutely horrifying. The evacuation itself was pretty terrible because they put us on battleship and took us to Cypress and we had to spend the night on the street. I'm just good, sleeping on our luggage waiting for the plane to land because the plane that was gonna take us wasn't ready, so it was just in the summer hot, you know, stinky again, nothing crazy, just we're exhausted. And then once we got to Baltimore's where the plane landed, the US gave us a wonderful welcome, so I really appreciate that there were places to rest, food, everything. And then everyone was constantly going and I was still I was sixteen, so technically a kid. My sisters and my little brother were kids, so they had all these social workers falling us around asking if we're okay, and we didn't know why they were doing that because we were like, oh, it's not that bad, it's okay. But some people did actually go through a lot back then. It's definitely a memory. It wasn't traumatizing though.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting when I'm listening to you tell the story, and you know, many of the people listening to this podcast are from the United States, this is something they've never really experienced before. I've been to areas in the world like the Balkans, Sarajevo, that area, and then of course the Middle East where people have lived much of their life through bombings and gunfire, where it is the norm. And there's a lot of people here in the United States who are brought into politics and they say, you know, if PERSONA doesn't win, it's war. People really don't understand what it's really all about. And to hear you talk about it and to hear how it almost was a norm in your life should really wake people up and appreciate what we have.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, and that's something I still steel after being here for to spend like fifteen years now. Definitely want to tell so many people you have no idea what you have. Yes, we're heading very fast in the wrong direction. We need to pull the brakes and turn around. But you still need to be thankful every day for what you have here, because you know, things blowing up being normal, that's way worse than what we have here. We've had, Yeah, I mean, you just never knew sometimes it'd be dumpster explosions in your high school or in a kids park. We never we didn't live in fear, but we always knew that something could happen if you went in the wrong place. Also, you know, most of us in the US, we've got power all the time, and we've got water. I mean, when Al grew up, we had a few summers where we had to fill our one of the two bathtubs we had with water, and that was the allotted water for us for the summer to shower because we had no water because it doesn't rain in the summer in Love. And then for power, the government only gave us six sometimes ten hours of power a day. You had to pay someone with a generator for the rest of that. But we have so much in the US that we should be thankful for. It's a life of luxury. It's getting harder, but it's it's still a life of luxury.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you one more question, and it's not exactly flatter directed, but I just feel like I wanted to ask it to you. I know you were younger at the time, but I'm semi personally invested in what happened had ben Ghazi. What was your or maybe your family's thoughts on what happened with Gadafi and Libya.
Speaker 7: Or was that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Yeah, I wish I could give you a great answer, but I was just not yet into any of this. So I just watched a few clipes and had absolutely no idea what was really happening.
Speaker 3: Okay, no problem at I just thought I'd throw it out there. What else did I have? Education systems? So you have a young one, it's going to be you know, school agent a few years, have you guys begin to thought about homeschooling, private school, public school?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: One hundred percent of homeschooling.
Speaker 3: That's fantastic.
Speaker 5: At least we're hoping, you know, if if we get to a point where we know that the kids have what they need and it's really really not working for them when they're older, then we might think of maybe if we can afford to private school or really really good public school. But you know, the plying is to just just homeschool. I don't trust anything that's happening there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I think, you know, I think we're in that ninety day window for election time, and you just get that feeling, you know, what, what are they going to throw at us next?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Are there? Are they going to have monkey pox at us or another you know, big election, you know, to get people arguing against each other another January sixth, or is it? Are they going to pull the war plug on us? There's so much you know, the world's really a tinderbox right now with the Israel Iran Isabola, and then Russia, Ukraine and even in Serbia down there again. All this stuff is really the world is a tinderbox. And that's why it's more important forever. Like you said, having faith in Jesus Christ, that that is our eternal salvation, and that's what people really need to focus.
Speaker 5: On, absolutely, because that's the only unchanging thing. Everything that we can latch onto here that gives us comfort can be gone instantly in this world. But the only thing that will not change is Christ. And so if that's where your comfort is, then no matter what happens, the ending is the same. And you're fine.
Speaker 3: Amen to that. Did you have any other bullet points that you wanted to discuss talk about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we didn't talk much about flat Earth, did we know?
Speaker 3: Oh that's what I meant to ask you. You know your bullets or you know your magic bullets for flatter If you're in an elevator with somebody for sixty seconds and you have an opportunity to discuss or convince them whatever term you may use for flat Earth, What particular things would you point out to get them researching.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think first I would go with the what I told you about the atmosphere about I've never seen a fluid and a solid move at the same time. There's going to be different drag on them, and so just get them to start thinking about how are you getting the air to stick exactly to the Earth spin at the same speed and not just have it drag that. That would be my start too, would be if you look over the horizon and you see your classic ship or whatever vanishing, why can you bring it back when you zoom in? I mean, the zoom function doesn't show you what's over the curve. It just brings something that you can't see closer. So it's obviously still there. It's on the same plane as you, and you can do it over and over. Sure, some weather phenomena or moisture levels might change it cause a bit of refraction, but you can't just stow refraction at everything. I'm so sick of people just refraction refraction refraction. The moonlight tests is a great one because I did it so many times. I have all the evidence on my phone. I can just send it to them. Here. I'm gonna send you some videos of multiple types of material I've put in different places, and I can show you that there's a three to five degree sometimes nine difference in the temperature under the moon and right next to it, just a foot away in the shape. So you can't tell me, Oh, it's because it's in the shade. The heat's not disciplining. No, it's just a foot away and the moon is a colder light. Let's see there's a couple more. Oh. Yeah. Water curving is crazy to me. I mean I understand you can maybe think, oh, if you just zoom in, it's one atom at a time and eventually it will curve. Well, the Earth is not that big, so you can't go for that. We're talking about quite a bit of water having to bend, and it would be if it's the water that I know, it would be constantly struggling to find its level. We'd have crazy waves constantly killing us all because it's trying to level and it can't. On this mythical ball, the stars always being in the exact same place, and we're supposedly moving everywhere. That absolutely makes no sense to me. And what was that last one? I was just thinking of. I forgot the last one. There's a lot of the Bible ones too, for Christians especially, you know, I pull a lot of Genesis, a lot of revelation. Joshua was a huge one. And the sun dial of who was it? Somehow? A has I think? And one of the books where the shadow went back to degrees that the Earth cannot spin backwards, we would all die. So it was definitely the Sun that moved. And then when Joshua asked the Sun to stop, why did he also ask the moon to stop? Because they're in a cycle, jos otherwise, right, yeah, and and and he tells you where the moon stopped, over a certain valley where the sun stopped. That's crazy. And if as a young Earth believer, how do you believe the stars are this far away? Light? Would take millions of years to get those absolutely, so that that's an oxymoron right there. And once you find the connection about like the perfect triad of like the Big Bang, the earth ball, and evolution, how well they all fit together, you see that it's it's just three pieces of the puzzle. You can't have one without the other. You've to push all of them aside. They're all faults.
Speaker 3: You would mentioned water curving, but even for me as a youngster, and that was interesting in hindsight. You know, hindsight's always twenty twenty. But some of the things just never made sense to me. And one of them was water sticking to a ball. It just you know, if it's spinning so fast that it's able to hold trillions of pounds of water, how in the world are the clouds and everything else able to just float seamlessly throughout the atmosphere? How are we able to jump? You know, all of these things. If it was really, if gravity was that strong to hold that much water, it's just an incredible amount of weight. The oceans are right, the Pacific Ocean, one part of it has a depth of I think seventy five hundred feet. Can you imagine how much that weighs and for it to curve and stick to a ball again, at some point we need to use our eyes and our ears and what we feel versus you know what somebody you know who has a PhD at the end of the name.
Speaker 5: Tells us, right, And I also I remember asking one of the teachers in school, because yeah, I also had a lot of questions about the Earth as a kid. Why doesn't gravity increase when we go into a deep mind? I mean, there are some really deep mind where people can go. You're a weight should increase like crazy if you're going towards the center of gravity, but it doesn't. And if you're up on a really high mountain, it should decrease quite a bit, and it doesn't. And to my knowledge, people weigh the same everywhere. And I used to have terrible motion sickness as a kid, and I would freak out that, you know, one day I'm going to feel the Earth moving and just be nauseous all the time. And if there's never any feeling of the earth movement, And I always wondered, how on Earth is it spinning if I can't feel it. I mean, spin is a type of acceleration. It's not speeding or slowing, but it's still You would feel it if you are in a car and you just move it a little bit in a circle, even if it's insanely slow, you will feel it that you are moving. And we're supposedly not just constantly in a circular change of course that we should feel, but we're speeding up to catch up to the sun and then we're slowing down, so there's constantly exploration deceleration happening and we can't feel it. That's nonsense.
Speaker 3: And something for me once I started to realize if you put something into Google, which is very much controlled by the powers that be, if you will, if you put something in there, it's going to, you know, list things that it wants you to research. And again, if you just put flat Earth, you'll see the words archaic thinking from scientific American flat earthers. Why believe what they believe in? Why fighting flat earth theory? All of these things? It is once again for someone they're hoping that someone who maybe comes across it, whether it be a Joe Rogan interview or an old one, or maybe they just happen to come across this podcast. You know that if they research for a few seconds, they'll look at it and think, oh, why did I even boy to look into that. That's just ridiculous, right Yeah.
Speaker 5: And they almost got me because when I was still waking up to flat Earth and I went to doctor Google and the Flat Earth Society came up and you know where I'm going with this style.
Speaker 3: I saw what you know.
Speaker 5: It was just close enough to have in some truths where you're like, okay, so they know what's going on, and then you see the acceleration model that they have and you're like, this is absolute nonsense. I went from not believing we're moving to we're infinitely speeding upwards. What is going on? And it just it kind of stopped the whole research for a while, and I just went, Okay, okay, well obviously I don't know what's going on here, and I just went back to believing the Earth was a globe for a bit, and then I brought back So it did work, and it worked on a lot of people. And it's really crazy and annoying that that's what Google shoves in your face. But it's all planned absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now, you had mentioned the the sixteen flight paths that emergency landing spared me that proved flat Earth. Were there any other key things that you came across that really put you over the top to understand that the ball is a lie? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got There is a lot of different books. I don't want to do anyone just since why not remembering for some reason. I remember Eric Dubay's name because I saw some of his videos. But there was a lot of books from Christian authors about the subject that I saw. I read. I think it was The Technic Astronomy by is it Robot Them Yep, yep, Yeah, So read his stuff too, and just there's a lot one hundred proofs, two hundred proofs. There was actually a good YouTube compilation that was called like Best of Flat Earth, and it was about six hours. I mean after that, it was essentially sealed for me with that Blessed the Bible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those books from the eighteen hundreds, Robot Thom's book, and I think William Carpenter's was the one one hundred proofs. And then there was an author recently, I think within the last five years. I bought her book off of Amazon, which is the two hundred Bible Verses that prove flatter. That's that's a pretty handy tool as well.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'll look into that definitely.
Speaker 3: I'll see if I can find the link and put it on there. Let me write a note, let me ask you this, how did you come across this podcast?
Speaker 5: It was my wife against she I was I was at work sleeping away one day and she just texted me and she's like, hey, look I found this because at that point we were desperate to reach out and just find like miney peop because we felt so alone suddenly, and yeah, your podcast popped up when she searched on it on Apple Podcasts and yeah, we've we've I think it's like been two years now until we caught everything up. And now I'm binging the fact Hunter as well.
Speaker 3: Nice. So, yeah, that's awesome. What other questions do I have? The moon landing? Where in did you disprove the moon landing before you got the flat earth or was it simultaneous.
Speaker 5: The Yeah, the moon landing was disproved before the flat Earth. It was close, but it definitely had to happen for me to start thinking, Okay, well this is huge. This is the best thing we supposedly did, like you said, and it's a fake. And once I saw there was a lot of videos showing a few you know, cut out areas the the edit that they did. I think when Nixon was talking supposedly talking to them on the Moon and there was no gap in time, and then they just added that gap. It's crazy hearing some people. I think a few whistleblowers mentioned that they were working there and they saw the concrete being poured there. I think there they've passed now. But I've seen a lot of videos like that, and then actually seeing the footage against especially like you said, having it take off at the end, and it's just like a Skittle's commercial, and like, what is going on there? And really what struck me is I never thought about this. But and again I might be missing something in science, but I don't think a rocket could rise slowly, right. You've got to really go up fast. Like if you look at the ball of rocket and fireworks, it shoots up fast. So the whole idea that it's just pushing off the ground, I don't think that works. I think it's supposed to just shoot up and then lose its momentum, and that's how it works. I might be wrong there, but that just watching it slowly. Your ese made no sense to me.
Speaker 3: I would help if I mute myself. I had two notes left. This is what I wanted to ask you, because we're already talking about NASA basically with the rockets, et cetera. I would say maybe five percent of the people truly believe that flat Earth. Now, I think that's probably accurate if you asked one hundred people. Maybe a little higher than that. I don't know, but I think there's a lot more people, at least fifty percent, who believe that the moon landing was a hoax. And if you look at how much money, I think it's seventy million dollars every single day that NASA gets. And I think, now there's a story or some type of narrative that there's two astronauts out there stranded on the ISS and Boeing's got to fix this, and it's almost like an Apollo thirteen, like trying to get people emotionally invested again.
Speaker 5: Well, they have to. They always have to grab us back. I mean, they need that money, and it frustrates me so much. We're all working so hard, everything is getting so much more expensive, and they're just taking all that money and pumping it into who knows what. Sure part of it's the lie, but you know they're not using all those billions in the charade because the technology they show us, the videos they're terrible, they're absolutely terrible. So the money's going somewhere else. I don't know what they're doing with it, but it's just frustrating. People are slaving away, trying to put food on their table, and through taxes, they're just sucking our money and giving it to things like NASA or every country that's not the US that we supposedly have to help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can assure you whatever that black I call it black funds or whatever, black funds are being siphoned off at that seventy million dollars a day, it's not being used to help us, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 3: How do you think imagine being Neil Armstrong and those guys knowing that, you know, the greatest accomplishment of mankind was a lie? How do you think? How was it trying to live with yourself? Obviously there's still I think Buzz is still with us, But man, could you imagine having to live with that lie?
Speaker 5: No, I honestly can't. I can't imagine anything. I would have to be a different person, I guess. But I feel like most of us shouldn't be able to do something like that knowing not only that you were if it was just a lie, that's one thing, But you're sucking these people's the hard work hard earned dollars as well. And yeah, I don't know how they I don't know. I would have probably offered myself to make it stop.
Speaker 3: Well, in a way I think Neil did. I mean, he drank himself to death in a matter of words, he really did, and that's probably how he dealt with it. And if these guys believed up until the time it air quote took off and they were forced to lie, I feel bad for them. But if they were part of the lie, which let's face it, these guys are freemasons, they probably were part of it because they're in on everything like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I tend to lean towards they were they were in on it. If not, I definitely feel bad for them. But I just don't see how they.
Speaker 3: Could not be agreed that they would.
Speaker 5: Plus, you've got you've got aldri and leaking all kinds of stuff in his old age, So I don't I don't know if he's losing them or if it's remorse or what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that little the interview with that little girl, but you could tell it was on the tip of his tongue and he was about to say something. He probably looked out of the corner of his eye and saw a guy in a black suit and black glasses kind of look at him. He's like, oh, I better, I better stop now. But you know you had mentioned a funny thing on the way to the Moon, which was I feel so bad. What is his name? I had him on the show Bart. What is his name? But but he's the same guy who went to interview Bart's sidell I think his name was. He was the one that interviewed one of the other astronauts, and you could he left the microphone inside Bart Sebrel thank you. That's what his name is, and you could hear the son. The son was there with a father who said, uh, do you want me to call the CIA?
Speaker 5: Right? Who says that right exactly?
Speaker 3: If he really wasn't an astronaut's gone wild that that's a good video as well. I recommend his website, I think is Cybrel dot com. So check him out. We had him on Oh GEZ a year and a half ago. He's put a lot of his work into NASA, but I don't think I haven't checked on his website. Well, I'm not sure he's come full all the way around to realize what that lie really means. As far as you know, biblical flat earth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I really do appreciate all that he did. I've seen a lot of his videos. Likewise, he did put himself at risk there. But yeah, having someone say you want me to call the CIA is just crazy to me. I Mean, no one says that, I'm unless you're actually going to call the CIA, right So, And there's.
Speaker 3: A reason why why would why would you call the CI just because some guy, like if you really went to the moon, you would laugh them off as a joke, like what an idiot this guy is. But obviously they were very concerned that they were being found out and that their next thing was do we call the CI and have this guy rubbed out? But lucky for him, he was already part of a major He worked for ABC for years and had already made a name for himself. So he is lucky. Honestly, he's truly lucky that because so many other whistleblowers, if you will, have gone you know, they've taken a worse route.
Speaker 5: Right right, yeah, and end up getting you know, shot in the chest after they hung themselves exactly.
Speaker 3: They've been Clinton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, having so many people start to wake up it's wonderful, but it also it's kind of scary because what are they gonna do about it? You know, you're always thinking, okay, well, if it starts getting out of hand, they've got to play a card that it's got to be so good that it brings people back. It's really hard. I mean, I don't know if it ever happens. When you wake up to biblical flat earth, I don't think you can come back. Nope, So what are they gonna do? It kind of scares me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure. You know, anytime they implement a plan, whether it be COVID nine to eleven or even lesser things, they have probably at least four or five alternatives. So okay, so if they don't buy it, we go this way. If they do buy it, we continue on. If that doesn't work, then plans. See is this like, they probably have five plans in place, and knowing that one of them is going to come through, unfortunately, probably each one is worse and worse. Listen, people don't ever peacefully give up their power and the power that these people have on the earth today. And we're talking the Black Rock, the Vanguards, the Rockefellers, Roth childs is a power that we've never seen before or maybe since, who knows, right, but they will go to the ends of the earth to make sure that they never give up the power they have. And it's sad because again, you have about zero point zero five percent of the population that owns ninety nine point five percent of the wealth and the land of this world. Right, we buy our house, we pay off from mortgage, we don't really and truly own that land. We still have property taxes to pay and if you don't pay that, you're going to lose your home and that property. So it is very much a shell game that we buy into. But like you say, waking up, whether it be flat earth and everything else, kind of falls into place. You learn to figure out the matrix and you do play the game a little differently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's it's really easy to start getting overwhelmed by how many wrong things are happening around you and how quote unquote powerless you are, and you really got to not go there, just tiptoe back. God is still in control whatever's happening, He's allowing it to happen. My wife and I just we're just trying to live a content quiet life. We definitely want to know the truth. You want to spread it, but we're trying to just I feel like live how God wants us to live. We've got some chickens now, we've got some gardens and the yard going on. We downside to a small house in the mountains, and you just go out there and you when I come from this day of work, I got to water the plants or just go check on the chickens or the bunnies. I mean, the piece that you feel like this is what we should be doing, is touching the dirt, picking fresh fruit off the soil, talking to my chickens. Just it's it's wonderful. It's just it's good to remember that, you know, you can have your little paradise bubble while you're not trapping yourself in it. Just strive to live that quiet life. And yeah, don't don't put your head in the fand absolutely not. But don't let the negativity take over. It's not worth it. Don't let them take what we have more than what they're taking already.
Speaker 3: Chickens are amazing creatures that have you started to get eggs yet?
Speaker 5: No, so they're about four months old. We're still one of two months away. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: You're very cool. Yeah. I think for us, we got our first batch in August of twenty one, and I think right around Christmas we got our first one, so maybe four and a half months.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, Okay, we might be there then. I know they're wattles and their combes were starting to come in. That usually means they're about ready.
Speaker 3: Yep, they're so wellesome. We talked to them too, and they're they're just part of the family. Watching them interact with each other and have arguments, it's hilarious.
Speaker 5: That they are. They're so funny. We tried to this story so sad we we got duck links too, because we wanted a couple of ducks too. They're great at eating mosquitos, and you know, duck eggs are wonderful. But the raccoons won the war and they killed them all, so we know we learned what not to do. If we do this again, it's experience.
Speaker 3: And then do you have for meat as well?
Speaker 5: So right now I just have some females and they're just there to eat the weeds and fertilize. I mean, rabbit poop is so amazing. You don't have to compost it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rabbit poop is gold for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so there. I mean, the trick is to get them to not eat what we don't want them to eat, and that's been a war, but it's been funny. I mean, when they win, they deserve the win because they're going over fences, through nets and getting there. I'm like, all right, touche, you ate this whole tomato plant that was almost ready for harvest. You deserved it. I'll do it next time.
Speaker 3: There you go, well said, well said. We're down to the last few minutes. Was there any other notes or thing anything that you wanted to cover?
Speaker 5: I think yeah, I think we've gone over everything I wrote.
Speaker 3: Now, that's awesome. This was a great first podcast back. It was really great to hear your story and your journey and uh, it's just been one wonderful to have you. And I'll give you the last word for the audience.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry you cut out, but I think I know what you were saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just gonna say go ahead and yeah, go ahead and with.
Speaker 5: The last word, last word. Yeah, yeah, absolutely so, thank you so much for having me. This was this was great. I can't believe this is happening. It's like meeting your hero. But to the audience to wherever you are on your journey, don't don't push things. Uh, pray about about truth definitely, don't. Try not to get too overly emotional. Keep researching, Do not believe what I say, don't believe anyone says. Look, look for the truth yourself. You will find it. And if if you are in a situation like a few people I know where your spouse is completely against this, but but you're woken up, you know, give them time, be loving, don't don't make the super worst than it should be. I mean, they might never believe in the biblical fire earth. That's that's fine. It's really not worth your marriage or the stress. But if you I mean, my wife was was great at waking me up and she would slowly just drop some breadcrumbs and just she was always loving, she was never pressuring. I think that's the best way to do it. And yeah, that's essentially it.
Speaker 3: Amen to that in a shout out to your wife for getting you on board.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's the best.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. And again, thank you so much for sharing your story as so many others have previously, and it's so good to be back and meet with like minded people. And we'll have another episode in the very near future for Sam. I am George. God bless each and every one of you. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 7: I know it's been strugne.
Speaker 3: I don't know you've had some pain.
Speaker 5: I'm not feeling tied.
Speaker 1: Hell down all the way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know you.
Speaker 1: Feeling you smile ain't the same I saw were gone from you. I feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 4: Don't give it.
Speaker 5: No, don't give in.
Speaker 8: Never is home.
Speaker 3: Don't let gone the primise.
Speaker 2: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got up plaid. Why it's a way down?
Speaker 8: Got up?
Speaker 6: May come? Why wait?
Speaker 3: God up recor.
Speaker 1: I can see the street beside you. Childs are putting up the five.
Speaker 9: Oh, you're stronger than any thing.
Speaker 7: You are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: You're accepting a dead bodiod beautiful.
Speaker 3: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're living, breathing, moving.
Speaker 3: You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 5: Don't give up.
Speaker 3: No, don't give in, never loos home, don't.
Speaker 5: Let go on the primies.
Speaker 6: It ain't doniets God a Clay, Why some raintown, God of Mabe come, don't give up, No, don't give in you never lose home.
Speaker 3: Don't let go on the primies.
Speaker 8: It ain't n life. It's worth living in. What's a way town? The God up baby Court? Why surprise don got up steamy colt? Oh yeah, what sur pray down the God baby Colt Oh yeah, got steamy colt.
Speaker 7: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in, never use al, don't let go of the primise me done yes.
Speaker 9: God a plane waits, God of eve Cos, don't give up, no dog giving, never the soul, don't let.
Speaker 4: Go of the primes.
Speaker 5: Get ain't done.
Speaker 9: Lovers worth living, Watch and do the God of every cors.
Speaker 1: Ah, the God of need Cos, WHA's done?
Speaker 5: The God of a coach.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, Mammy,