Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Mike, Benny and Rowe and Lee Robertson. It's just a stud that they've gone and called a jamberger for some reason. Oh hello, you're watching Chewing the Cud. You'r lighthearted weekly look at the world through a pair of slightly rainbow eating tea glasses. I'm Mike Benning Row and with me today is a person who isn't the same without his wheat to Bix, it's Lee Robertson. I don't have respects, which is why he's not the same without it.
Speaker 2: When I do have respects, I enjoy puying a little bit of money on it and some almonds.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, Bogie, I know how exciting. And we've all we can all sleep so much better with that. So part of your breakfast recommendations, what have you got for us this week?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm bringing a story about a photograph of a celebrities bling pairing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm also bring you a celebrity endorsed yeast product, and we're going to be going on a little treasure hunt.
Speaker 1: Okayas and then Leil will be showing us something he is calling the best ever in Crafty Queens Bonds are now. You can see how contact details it's at the cud TV on social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you could always give us a binge on YouTube up for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 2: And you can see the names of the people who have commented on our social media scrolling along the bottom of the screen. It's time to get over to Mike and the Boss.
Speaker 1: I've got yeasty vaginal discharge in my head as a phrase. And I don't know why you love spiders, don't you. Yeah, you have some in your house, don't you.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not entering into this discussion again that where you get very aggressive about saying that you don't know in your but I know I do.
Speaker 1: But that's fine, temperate, Okay. Well, this is a story about the Brazilian wandering spider.
Speaker 2: The Brazilian wandering spider. For where does it wander around Brazil?
Speaker 1: Bogner It looks to holiday.
Speaker 2: Well, it might, it might have got a bit of wander lost, and it might pack its little suitcase.
Speaker 1: And it's a little suitcase. Eight suitcases. Eight suitcases need one for each leg, Like, what do you need as a spider depends where you're wondering anyway, Well, this is an interesting thing that if you if it spites you, it has a slight reaction within your body. Oh okay, what do you think that reaction could be?
Speaker 2: Does it give you a massive boner?
Speaker 1: Does for four hours get a stugging direction for four hours? Natural? Bigre Okay? So yeah, it discovered that the venom gave mice an erection that lasted for hours. Tony mice bonus? What do I do with it? Now?
Speaker 2: It's been three hours and I want to eat some cheese and I can't.
Speaker 1: Cuss my nubs in the way. Wow. Yeah, they said it was fascinating and terrifying at the same time.
Speaker 2: What to watch the mice with? With little mice boners? They are those scientists, aren't they? Well, what can we do today? And we've got nothing to do? I know, let's inject some spider venom into mice and see how hard to get Ooh.
Speaker 1: No, tweezers, you hate that.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you hate that.
Speaker 2: I just hate it.
Speaker 1: I'm just dancing in dix in Man. So I thought about remedies and natural remedies and stuff. Well, it's not really natural, is it.
Speaker 2: I mean a pin pee. It's not naturally having a spider bite your cock, is it? Well, I don't have to bite your cock anywhere. If I agree, don't rub it on your date. You take it right?
Speaker 1: I thought it was topical. It is topical because we're talking about this topic. Okay, right, No, not thought. Then.
Speaker 2: I don't understand all the purpose of it. I don't understand the reasoning behind it.
Speaker 1: The reasoning behind it, all the purpose are two.
Speaker 2: Different things, all of it. I don't get it. Why if are going to turn it into like a different kind of vigor? That is right, But my hamsters do they get a piece of the action.
Speaker 1: They're too busy foring up people's but side.
Speaker 2: Again, busy putting things in the cheeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we shall move on. I think because of coming down a rabbit hole with a mouse cop about guinea pigs. Oh happy bar Oh that's gone. So it's next story is about a man who has basically been hospitalized for inserting things with himself. What items do you think he could have been inserting within himself?
Speaker 2: Where is he inserting it?
Speaker 1: Not in his mouth?
Speaker 2: Well, there's like ears, there's like bumbhole talking below.
Speaker 1: Nipple that we're talking ureth. Just you can go wherever you wish. It's just usual in it.
Speaker 2: It'll be a it will be a cucumber or a marrow or something that.
Speaker 1: Call you gappy for a sweet corn. I always find that this is a dutch man, okay, so not an American man or from England who took some GHB and GHB.
Speaker 2: Is it's a it's a it's a drug. It is a drug, well done recreational drone.
Speaker 1: And inserted fifteen hard boiled eggs up his bottom because everybody wants to get laid.
Speaker 2: Ruptured his stomach.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. It caused massive damage, had to have surgery and although he survived, it had serious complications.
Speaker 2: Did they not just make like a little little nest flaw pushed down in his stomach Sad, just sit there. It will work its way out eventually.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't. They weren't going to why because he put them in thin end. First eggs are tapered, so the fat end wasn't able to push its way out. I was fifteen of the things. So they've gone quite away.
Speaker 2: You speak what you have experienced.
Speaker 1: I read a lot about this article. They said that historic was severely expanded full of egg matter, and the doctors hopeful it was serving as a warning for others not to do that.
Speaker 2: Was there was there a reason why the h B made him go, do you know what? I'm going to put twelve eggs at my bottom.
Speaker 1: Off his tits, wondering what he could do with I don't understand. Perhaps it's not for Perhaps it's not for us to understand. I think it is for us to understand. It's just not for us to did he did?
Speaker 2: He did? He there want to be a chicken or any of the bird or a bird, well, there could be crocodile. Crocodiles like eggs, he.
Speaker 1: Said, an egg laying bird. You could have just said bird. Never And if you want to stick chickens, chickens. Wait while with us we're at the ko TV on social media. That brings us nice to our story of the week. Now, do or have you ever suffered from diabetes? Just a read.
Speaker 2: No, No, I have never suffered from diabetes. Have been on the edge, You've been edging diabetes, but I have always brought myself back from that edge, gooning the what is it that's inchlining.
Speaker 1: This is a story about a bio artist, David James Giblin, Okay, who's made whiskey out of the pea of diabetics. I've not been drinking, but I am now.
Speaker 2: Is it is it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Very sugar poffyy it?
Speaker 1: Sugar pull sugar puffs, sugar PuF sugars anymore called honey puffs? Did you say gay notes gallery? Did? Okay? All right?
Speaker 2: Okay? Nice?
Speaker 1: So basically said, if we can purify water from sewage, why not use wasting from other forms? Okay, just compressing that idea. Okay, I can make alcohol out of pea. Diabetic p has to be diabetic because of sugar content.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, that's was he next door to the scientists that were injecting with tradu sperm whatever.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Well, gang raping nice with spiders and then feeding them diabetics. Pissed some weird wales with your mind. It's weird, though, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Why is it weird? Don't you know what?
Speaker 2: Stop doing that? Find the cure for cancer?
Speaker 1: Why would you need to cure cancer when you can make your own peat into.
Speaker 2: If you could kiok cancer by drinking piss? Oh this is going very weird.
Speaker 1: You'd be up that. That's where that was going, right from the source. And that's all for the buzz this week. Thanks for that, Mike.
Speaker 2: That was disturbing.
Speaker 1: Almost is disturbing because you're pissing your mouth. But stay right there. It's coming back to this short break. We're going to get up to state with the celebrity news. If the show is literally what you said, welcome back and you're watching you in the cud. This is the part of the show where we look into the sparkly side of the world with celebrity and media in the Showbizwidley, have you ever been are you?
Speaker 2: Were you ever a fan of Oasis? The band?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, they are not a very homosexual thing, are they Oasis? So I know some of my friends used to have a thing for Oasis because of the tracksuits and the.
Speaker 2: Oh okay really oh yeah, no. Anyway, because they're coming back, aren't they. They've been given a bajillion pounds to stand either side of the stage and play a song and rip each other threats up. Anyway, it's Sotherbes has announced that a nineteen ninety six painting of the Brothers by artists Elizabeth Payton is to be part of a contemporary art auction and could possibly go for.
Speaker 1: Two million pounds. But it's shit, it's hideous. I mean, they're not pretty people, so I mean I didn't say it was Well.
Speaker 2: It was based on a photograph that the brothers they took by a celebrity photographer back in nineteen ninety five. That's what it's based on. No No, it was in the same photo shoot that it was said that Noel hit Liam over the head with a quicker beat. So the the boys, brothers and the photography say he could feel the quiet tension between them.
Speaker 1: He should have just gone for a bank. Not not each oldren No, but ever field tense.
Speaker 2: Do you think they ever have?
Speaker 1: I think that's why they hate oh like Jerry.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she her kind of.
Speaker 2: Ethos of kind of how she she makes paintings is that she likes to feminize big male, macho pop stars, which she did so she thinks it looks quite beautiful. Not that one, but the one that she did, it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be one of the main Well that's them now not aged well, no, aged better, but lives the worst life I know, do drugs kids? About three hundred children each.
Speaker 2: So it's going on for auction and it's gonna be possibly sold for about two million, that's the estimate. One of Liam sold for four point one million in November last year.
Speaker 1: Just get a post at the back of smatch its color written.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so it's all ahead of it exists anymore, it does online, Okay, so the back this summer, everyone's excited gay Apparently this is predicted to be the most popular profitable in British music history, with fans expected to spend more than one billion on tickets, accommodation of food, drinking outfits and the meynamic.
Speaker 1: Pricing that they set up.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. And then I suppose straight people go, I don't get you going to Kylie and get so excited.
Speaker 1: Going to Kylie and being very excited. Yet well they just kind of look at and go, we haven't been to a Cali concept, not very excited, never always so excited, just remembering that picture that we have. I don't bring that up, thank.
Speaker 2: You anyway, let's go. Celebrities they like to endorse things, don't they. They do because they're getting made get huge amount of money. So we've had Kylie wines. But do you know I like that.
Speaker 1: I like the whole free.
Speaker 2: Alcohol free persca.
Speaker 1: I do you enjoy that? No, it's all We've had all the loads of other things over the years. But Graham Norton did win did you do wine? Gary Bars boring wine?
Speaker 2: Because oh, it's got a bouquet of fresh water, it's got a bouquet of anger and after.
Speaker 1: After taste of smug os.
Speaker 2: Sharon Osbourne's zmpic you can get that in America has a face Tinese tinny skull face on it. She's she's flogging that. Anyway. This is a very bizarre celebrity collaboration. It is.
Speaker 1: It is apparently it's a long standing collaborate.
Speaker 2: What are you laughing at?
Speaker 1: Keep talking?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a long standing collaboration between Marmite and Elton John. Not necessarily particalarly Elton John himself, the Elton John Aides Foundation, Right, Okay, I like getting off. So yeah, they have. Over the year they have been releasing a limited edition bottles of jars of Marmite to kind of coincide with his fiftieth anniversary of the Goodbye Yellow Brick Road album and the Dodgers stage in that kind of very famous one. So the last one to be released, so there has been wanted, there's been four is inspired by I'm still Standing, okay, and I mean it's not completely you know, it's not money massively money ground for him because all profits go to the Elton John Aids Foundation. And there's also going to be with Marmite. They've created this installation that's going to be part of London Pride, which is stories of Resilience are larger than life illustrated cube that we have there that has stories of people from around the world who have received support from the Elton John Aids Foundation.
Speaker 1: M so not eating mate. I don't think I mean, I don't think that's a real photograph. I think that's a real photograph. I don't think he's going to consume the mar mate. I don't think it's a I generated Well, I'm still so.
Speaker 2: I'm still standing. Chart is available to purchase from Tesco, Morrison's Waitress and co Op for three pounds.
Speaker 1: I could not find one. I could not find one. But I have you do you like Marmin? To you? What is it? What is it? Do you actually want to know?
Speaker 2: I've got a little job.
Speaker 1: They get yeast. They get so they get yeast boost. It's an organism. It's a simple organism. What they do is they get used and they make it all live and active. It's all very excited. And they doubt it with salt because it's a simple organism. It's a cell and so it bursts right. They then put it over a low heat and boil off all the liquid and slightly burn it, which makes it dark and brown. And this scrape that go and put it in the jar. It's delicious. It's got beef in it. That's bother l it's got beef in it.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got a jar here. I've never tried it ever, toast that bread stroke, that butter spread.
Speaker 1: The marmite, mart and cheese is the one. Try me. You might love me. You're going to try it. I'm going to smell it, right, smell it and then if you like you won't like to smell it. But does it smell like as well as like marte? That's that's a that's a that's a meat. It's a smell. Don't don't just eat it like that? Why you will not enjoy it?
Speaker 2: We need to get you some cheese and do we have some cheese ling around, we do. Just put the lid back on then and we shall try that later.
Speaker 1: Jo, we all get some cheese.
Speaker 2: Got some cheese.
Speaker 1: We have cheese.
Speaker 2: We've got a baby bellow.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got cheese. It's with the mature cheese to be fair, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But beggars and choosers?
Speaker 2: Then do you what do you do? Do you smear it on?
Speaker 1: So you can smear I'm going to say, just just do a deepy dip like that, right and then smir on. You don't need a lot of more mate, sort of viscus, isn't it. That's a lot of mote?
Speaker 2: Is that a lot of marm.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's falling in it in your face.
Speaker 2: Cheese has fallen into marmite.
Speaker 1: Just stick at your face, delicious.
Speaker 2: It's given me beefy hula hoops.
Speaker 1: That works. I get that, Wow, because beef hullo hoops of vegetarian.
Speaker 2: What a time we're living in? Ah? Exactly, You've got You've got Elton John's the Age of seventy two.
Speaker 1: Lee's finally tried my mite, Elton John's marmite. What's next?
Speaker 2: What's next?
Speaker 1: The rupeaul salad cream so you know, I started laughing randomly before because I thought about Lulu's Lube.
Speaker 2: Lulu's Lube. The Ian McKell and Chutney rest stopped you making what it stopped you wanted to shout. Okay, let's move on then something a little more modern. Okay. Yeah. Joe Locke, the actor Super Twink, Joe Super, he's been talking about how he's been warning people that his twink death is imminent.
Speaker 1: Well, we knew that.
Speaker 2: Apparently this is a thing, the twink death, where.
Speaker 1: The twink matures to stop being a twink.
Speaker 2: To become a to become a mature gentleman. So he's kind of been saying that. To be fair, I have been playing a lot of skinny gay twinks. But in the future I'm hoping that I won't get typecast and I'll be able to mature into.
Speaker 1: Other roles. Anyway, that's the end of this week Shobby's News. Thank you very much. Such a show that Joe Locks never heard of the words chocolatey Claire.
Speaker 2: Is that a sexual reference?
Speaker 1: It's put we here in a cream cake.
Speaker 2: Oh you see, you gay people.
Speaker 1: You have a word for every gay people in the outfit.
Speaker 3: You gay people.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, but you need to get out of the studios after this short break. We're going over on a treasure trail. Ye, welcome back to chewing the cord. Now I get some peace and quiet as Mike has been sent out of the studio on a treasure trail. So we have our first clue. Oh, Liza, get off the screen.
Speaker 1: Are you there, Mike? Can you hear Can you hear me? Yes? You can hear me? Can you can you hear me? Yes? Hello, Dean of your pressed, Just press the fing Hello, gallery, can you hear me? Hello? Studio? Can go hello, Hello, Hello, I am here. I have come millions of miles.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I've gone to Turkey, I've done London, I've done ludda pest And where do I go today? Lovely unexpected right, and I've been to all those places all over the world, but just me on my own. But they I had to bring this shower and this get up for some reason. Can I get the first clue?
Speaker 2: Please? Bright and rocks, but just up the lane look for stripes and candy canes.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ducks, that is doable, But let me just get ready. Says that I can't quite see so I need to change glasses because I'm eyesight in haired. Oh okay, right, I can see now, my god, you need work, do indeed, and just in case, always be prepared. Move. So we're going this way then? Yeah, this way? This way? Oh it's a fluffy buggy.
Speaker 2: Well, Liza, do you have any ideas? I know you often in brighton. Oh no, oh no, I don't either.
Speaker 1: What a mystery. But that's part of the fun I think is, isn't it, Liza?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is?
Speaker 1: Yes, why you're doing a voice of hanky the Christmas poo. But I'm liking it. I can't see it anyway, really, I don't. Don't wait. You sent me for this thing and I can't find it. I'm looking for the ladies.
Speaker 2: There he goes behind you with big beast.
Speaker 1: What it's behind you? We'll get me about the loop. So can I get the next clue? Then? Please?
Speaker 2: Well, the next clue is wear color arcs above a brew queer culture served up fresh and new.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that way. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. No. I was right the first time. It is actually that way. Wow, that's a treat for the people of brighton, isn't it? Liza's de old cars? What's that.
Speaker 2: Pretty?
Speaker 1: That was your first car? That was your first one for the beast one coming up here?
Speaker 2: Do I know what this is going to be? And that I knew that.
Speaker 1: Out for the Jaguar. What do you think he's off to now?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't think he's going there, Lisa.
Speaker 1: We'll have to, we'll have to. I know he has lube, but let's just see. Oh here, okay, Oh to let its closed? Oh no, he said somewhere that's closed. What does it?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Why you're supposed to? It's up the hill as well, which isn't helpful? Okay, okay, can I get the next clue? Please?
Speaker 3: You can?
Speaker 2: Indeed, Princess Laia take a turn up to a space a pride where stories live and flags fly wide.
Speaker 1: I don't like avening in both ears? Did you get it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I know where that is. It's this way, No, that way. That's not going to get old, is it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Where do you think, Liza?
Speaker 3: I don't give a ship.
Speaker 1: Oh that's rude. What No, I'm having a rest.
Speaker 2: Look at you're on the look at you're on the on the shelves and the shingle.
Speaker 1: Is he going to a homosexual emporium to I have a have a beverage? I don't know. M hm mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, oh I think.
Speaker 1: I've come. What do you want? Oh it's been renovated. Okay, I better get the next clue.
Speaker 2: Then the Jetwood Center to see the whole of Brighton Town. Rise up gently and look down.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, the hotel that's this way though, Oh, the Leadward Center. Let's he going, Lisa, you don't know, you don't care? Oh that looks pretty Give that a sniff green, Okay, that's okay. So here we are. You asked me to find the massive erection, and I found one. It's not what you were hoping for, the ice three sixty thing. Can I get the next of the clues at please? The I three sixty thing. I'm intrigued by that.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Your next clue is back to Earth. Now follow the shell a royal dome, hide stories to tell.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can deal with that, any idea? Why anyways? Try we're going. Oh that's across the road to act.
Speaker 2: Oh, Liza, you're getting ahead? Rush are you? You're okay?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Keeps you alive?
Speaker 1: I know, dean a man fiddling with himself?
Speaker 2: Are you going to do a little jig? Always gotten a tough one? I see.
Speaker 1: Don't in loss in a park.
Speaker 2: And that woman staring into the ends of the camera very fetch's like she's got something to.
Speaker 1: Say, picturing pigeon. Pigeon. Okay, okay, where are we now? We're looking for the museum thing is there? Right? Museum and art gallery? Cool? So while I'm going to take in some art by taking his mart I mean, use the toilets and can I get the next clue please?
Speaker 2: So your next clue is steps away stage once fit for a King. Now stars pride turned to sing.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's doable. As I said, p first, okay.
Speaker 2: It's gone to as on the wall. That's a lovely image.
Speaker 1: So behind me we have one of the Brighton's famous incidents where one of our great national treasures was nearly killed, Richard Whiteley? What are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Can a bit of fresh air more than that? Where could he be with the massive sign on the side of the building.
Speaker 1: Excuse me two things, This is not the answer to the clue. And you two move, Come on, hit away, I have to move.
Speaker 2: You have to move.
Speaker 1: That's how it works. And here we are with the answer to the next clue, wright and down. So you found a good place to sit. Can you get the next one? Though? Are you gonna?
Speaker 2: Are you going to this dismantle a couple of bombs later as well? Is that why you've got your your full thing on? Anyway? Next clue? The garden grows with onion domes a prince one stands through royal rooms.
Speaker 1: That doesn't rhine that I can do very squeaky legs, but I can do the answer to that clue. And it's this way this way.
Speaker 2: He's off, be scared. What's the matter of life?
Speaker 1: Like piek a boo?
Speaker 2: And we're doing thisiser? Come on, take it seriously? Where do you think he's going?
Speaker 1: The pavilion?
Speaker 2: Oh do you enjoy a pavilion?
Speaker 1: A lot of nipples on it. I'm not sure why I'm talking of nipples? Can I get the next cookies?
Speaker 2: Okay? Upon the sea? Yet still on land? While peering out that feeling grand's that way? Where do you think he's gone? Lies?
Speaker 1: There? Is it?
Speaker 2: Time for a bit of refreshment? There, You've got a bit of gen in your sippy cup. Oh, I haven't a clue either. Alright, very much my kind of shot that I feel's.
Speaker 1: Let's saying, hae pier, I've found Pierre. It's burned. What you mean it's the other pier. I started off at the other pier. Why would you send me to the same place twice? I hate you all? I hate you all?
Speaker 2: Is it only clearer lies?
Speaker 1: Do we know?
Speaker 2: LIFs of cabaret, isn't it? I don't know if he's brought back any any sweets in those earmuffs.
Speaker 1: If to ask him when he gets back, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Oh he's back.
Speaker 1: Send me all over the all over the place of Brighton.
Speaker 2: Online, just I have. She didn't deserve to go that way.
Speaker 1: I'm enjoying myself though. So Yeah, I had lots of fun in Brighton, lots of wondering around. Yeah yeah, I was not in a flat jacket. I was not doing bomb disposal. The gallery thought it would look good to strap ten tons of lead to me and my backpack? Is it full of snacks? Lots of snacks, some booze, some little clips. I well, no grog? Oh, because the gallery decided to buy lots of grosser lager. Okay, treated me to booze. Do they they put my hand in pocket?
Speaker 3: They did?
Speaker 2: You did you suddenly feel very very tired and kind of black out and then wake up and feel strangely.
Speaker 1: Sore, wet all over. Oh but stick around because after this short break, Lee is going to be a crafty queen welcome back. And you are still watching Mike and Lee and chewing the cud. Now, remember, if it ain't broke, you probably aren't watching this. It's Crafty Queen's.
Speaker 2: Like that irritating fungal infection that you can never get rid of. Crafty Queen's is back once again. We're going you know about that.
Speaker 1: It's kind of do you know what.
Speaker 2: We're going to revisit something, Mike, you promised me some thing new and unique. I'm going to revisit something that I think was your favorite ever.
Speaker 1: We're making a bowl out of a bowl.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say we have it's. It's it's, it's it's advanced itself. It is, it is, it is, it is evolved.
Speaker 1: Let's on with it.
Speaker 2: So let's just got on with it. So yeah, I want you to take it as a little you've got a little red strip of card. I want you to turn that into a little because it's going to be the base for the what we're gonna pull on it. So just a a little bit of cool, a little bit blue on it, and you're just going to make a circle.
Speaker 1: Okay, loop almost by the circle, just to go on the table.
Speaker 2: It's not an intagal part of the end product, is it not. No, we just needed to as a as a bass.
Speaker 1: Okay, you made base. I have made base. Okay, I provided you with with too blue us.
Speaker 2: You only need one. The other one is very emergency.
Speaker 1: You never know when you don't you just blow it up.
Speaker 2: Not massive, but you know, kind of more mini watermelon sized as opposed.
Speaker 1: To like a honeyed you melon.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, okay, if you'd a face on it, it could be us. Just have them and hello, I'll come.
Speaker 1: To chippering the cold blah blah blah. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now what you're also you're going to do first is you need we need to put your your balloon on your red circle. Okay, yeah, but then I've also given you some tissue paper. You need to drape that tissue paper over the top. If you're flu it's got a number.
Speaker 1: It has quite exciting right, I have a great dish of paper. Okay, right, I have supplied you with Oh sorry, it's bad. With an itch nose, I'm gonna sneeze, okay, paper paper. I heard that if you have three three sneeze in the ros orgasm.
Speaker 2: Oh does it?
Speaker 1: That's rusty, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Stuff comes out of my nose. So I have provided you with a variety of circles made out of felt and circles made out of paper. What we're going to do is we're just going to take any of those you like, whatever size you like, and with your glue gun a bit of glue, a better glue in a circle, but hello, I know like that, and stick it on the tissue paper.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you practiced this? Have I?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Have you practiced this? So there's a possibility of the hot glue is going to burst the balloon?
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's why we've got the tissue paper on it, because.
Speaker 1: Tissue paper is renowned for its thermal properties. And all right, Valerie Singleton, who's Valerie Singleton?
Speaker 2: She used to do the crafting on blue Peter, did she?
Speaker 1: When? Was that?
Speaker 2: If it helps just blow.
Speaker 1: Blow any felt, try to blow on it? So you want to kind of make.
Speaker 2: A circle pattern, okay, using the felt circles and oh well actually that's working quite well. It's not popping or anything to be made a ghost. He made a little ghost, made a.
Speaker 1: Ghost doing Celti ship to the bnything, doing as you told me to when we hear that. Yeah, I love it. So one knocking.
Speaker 3: Bad, There is no pattern.
Speaker 1: Just go with what.
Speaker 2: So you thought this was one of my favorite things to do. Well it had the most reaction, did it from you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what we've actually made is a ball from a bowl. No, because this isn't making a bowl out of a bowl. This is actually making a bowl. You made a bowl out of the bowl. You took a bowl and flipped it upside down and said it was an bowl.
Speaker 2: Well this is similar.
Speaker 1: No, because that was actually making a bowl out of a bowl, whereas this is sticking shit onto tissue paper to make the bowl, to make a bowl. Well, it's not already a bowl, is it.
Speaker 2: It's just there's just words.
Speaker 1: Mite. You've got a lot, you've got a loords.
Speaker 2: To just open your mind a little bit. Oh my god, did you balloon burst?
Speaker 1: It might have. I think it might have burst my balloon.
Speaker 2: Oh that is sad. Just blow another blow you're emergency. Yeah, you purpooed my you purpooed my emergency balloon idea. But now he was laughing.
Speaker 1: No one's laughing now only gallery.
Speaker 2: Do you have any Do you any disaffect on wet wipes? Because just I need to just slightly clean the seat.
Speaker 1: Is it fecal?
Speaker 2: Is it still cobby?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: So you don't want to get the actual glue in contact with the dash it with.
Speaker 1: The latex, No, I know, because it bursts. Yeah, but unfortunately you've also give me something porous for the hot glue to seep through. Well, don't put that much globe on then, just put a little dashed like a like a like a caress, a caress of hot, like a bluey caress.
Speaker 2: We do. I'm also slightly scared now because yours pursed and mine hasn't yet. No, okay, I'm not going to say I'm doing well because it's I am. I am m m hmm frightened.
Speaker 1: That it will a bit scared.
Speaker 2: They are scared. Mm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I have actually been told this this very weak that I should open an Etsy store for my creations.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what what did your mom say after that? Did she say she was very proud, very proud of you.
Speaker 2: Lee.
Speaker 1: You should open up an ETSI store.
Speaker 2: All your aunties and uncles would buy one of them.
Speaker 1: Down the joan down the book he said she wanted one. And you know Joel knows art because she works in the bookies and other lives.
Speaker 2: Parents don't said you can put that, you can put that foldable temper another one.
Speaker 1: What are you doing, Jesus? I'm not doing Jesus and like that, Catherine takes sketch. Oh, no, I've blown a hole in my boy.
Speaker 2: Well there's more, but there's raw morbulers, but the roadver here. You have to come and get them.
Speaker 1: I think I'll be okay.
Speaker 2: I think do you think you'll manage?
Speaker 1: They can manage without. To be fair, I think you did it on purpose.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm going to take my balloon out because I haven't, you know, burst it with my big sausage fingers.
Speaker 1: Now what you do is with with your remaining Oh, I've already done that. Late preempted it. I preempted it because you were taking forever, just because we have pride and what I do mind. You should not have pride in this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, look what we've created, created a bowl from felt and if you're feeling a little bit gooky, it's a hat.
Speaker 1: You've given me malwams. I've just noticed a feather on that.
Speaker 2: And I could go to Ascot get trampled by a horse, but I have provided you. Have you eaten all your mauthwams for it is a bowl? Oh, look at that it works and everything. Ooh, I think that is that is a bowl from a bowl twenty five. If you can't get any peine or any virgin or anything in between, why not be a crafty queen?
Speaker 1: So yes, So what was it that we made this for?
Speaker 2: That beautiful?
Speaker 1: And now I've left my man understand because it looks better.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's your that's your artistic bent. Yeah, your autistic flow. That's almost the end of the show for now. But on screen you can see I'll contact details. Is that the cut TV? On your social media if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always binge us on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Look for you in the card. Thank you for watching, and we'll see you all next week. Bye.