Speaker 1: I've seen your social medias from apart from AFAR, but because I don't shoot anymore, I don't really get to see like the inner nitty gritty things of all the sexy things you ladies are doing. So that's why I wanted to bring you here on private talk so we could talk about all these things and let us know what.
Speaker 2: You've been up to and all those sexy things.
Speaker 1: So Caitlin, tell us a little bit about yourself and see what you've been up to.
Speaker 3: Hi, Caitlin Bell here. I started in the industry about a year ago, started in September here in La. I wish I would have known about the industry way way way long time ago, because were you locked.
Speaker 2: In a closet.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's porn everywhere, maybe not just like I mean the Internet nowadays, it's just like it's it's very accessible, exact.
Speaker 2: So what did you not know about porn?
Speaker 1: Just the fact that you could how easily maybe you could get into it, or the fact that they was just porn existed at all.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know that it was so business oriented. I thought, you know, there's always these horror stories that people talk about, but it has been like the best experience I've ever had. And I was engaged for a long time and was an escort, so I never thought about porn until COVID hit and I got recruited off Twitter.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, That's an interesting dynamic of things because.
Speaker 2: It's like, is it like, did your.
Speaker 1: Fiance limit you from all not doing those things because.
Speaker 2: You were a sexual person.
Speaker 1: You said, you know you were an escort, so he knew that you were having sex and you knew how to do that. So it's like, was it because it was just where maybe it was more controlling and that you couldn't really expand or do you have an insight on that?
Speaker 3: So I wasn't an escort when I was engaged to him. I was just living this rich girl lifestyle. Oh so after and he was extremely controlling and he was having fun at the strip clubs while I was stuck at home being a housewife with no friends or family. So when I finally decided to leave him, I started working at the strip club that he used to frequent.
Speaker 1: And in spite of him, if you're not taking me with you, I'm fucking gonna strip myself. It's funny how that works because there's a lot of girls that do things where it's like for like not really when say envious, but like to be spite of because it's like, oh, okay, motherfucker, Like I'm a hot, sexy bitch. I could do the same fucking thing and you're gonna limit me not today. So did you see him at the strip club that Now?
Speaker 3: He never stepped from in that strip club again. And I started dancing for two months, and in those two months I was I was able to afford an apartment in a car and then I met a patron in there who was like, you would be really good at us scorting you. I said, you're absolutely crazy. He's like, well, let me hook you up with one of the top escorts in Atlanta, that's where I was living. And she taught me everything I knew, and I realized that I was made for the sex industry.
Speaker 1: What is everything you know? When you say that is? What is some things that you kind of taught, like or you were taught that you probably already.
Speaker 2: Kind of knew, but she kind of enhanced out of you.
Speaker 3: How to screen clients and how to stay out of getting into trouble and potentially getting hurt. I've had absolutely. I mean, of course it hasn't been a walk in the park, but I have not had a bad experience to where its traumatized me. It's actually made me feel more empowered than I ever have in my life.
Speaker 1: Is it because you have a community with this woman that you're speaking of, or how do you give maybe some tips to some people that you can stay safer, you can be in those environments and not be as risky as some people may get out to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So if you, I mean, any anything that you're doing, if you find the person that isn't a mentor, they can definitely lead you down the right path so that you don't get into trouble. Just meeting her changed my life. We don't speak anymore, and now I'm in the porn industry. But the thing that's different about the porn industry and escorting is when you're an escort, you're pretty pretty isolated by yourself. If you do have escorting friends that you talk to and you know, verify clients through. But as far as like a community, now in porn I actually have coworkers that I can talk to and bitch about our you know, bitch about our days. When in escorting. I was very isolated, but it did help.
Speaker 2: What is some comp or some complaints about bitching on your about your day in a porn sat Probably the.
Speaker 3: Ones that last, you know, nine ten hours, which don't happen as often as I thought they would. But you know, it's exhausting being on set that long.
Speaker 2: And you still even in the business for how long it'll be.
Speaker 3: It was a year June twenty sixth.
Speaker 2: Girl and you buckle that seatpout. It's a long long ride.
Speaker 1: Nowadays, I feel like it's not as bad as like, you know, the long hour type sets because of platforms like OnlyFans and things like that.
Speaker 2: So it is kind of different. But I mean, I can remember.
Speaker 1: Being on those types of sets like very far to where it's just.
Speaker 2: Like, you know what, this may not be the company for me. And I really didn't shoot a lot.
Speaker 1: Of those types of scenes either, Like I was in this kind of like cameo type things, but I didn't like that stuff Like to me, that wasn't what I wanted to do or wasn't a like I didn't get to showcase my sexuality how I wanted to for those types of films. So for me, I was very more in the gonzo world of things. And I was just like you do like pretty girls, you do a little teas you crawl back, then you and you fucking crawled everywhere and uh and then you fucked and it was straight to the point.
Speaker 2: And what I loved because it was just for me. Sex was art.
Speaker 1: It was how I wanted to express myself, how I wanted people to see me, and like I felt like that was the most beautiful light to bring it to. Sex was always a really exciting thing.
Speaker 3: And learning new things from these talents has been been refreshing.
Speaker 1: So did you have a very active sex life prior to because.
Speaker 2: You said you were engaged.
Speaker 1: You you know, you kind of seem like you're a relationship type of one on one partner.
Speaker 2: Did you have a crazy sex life before.
Speaker 3: No, I've always been a sexual person.
Speaker 2: I realized that, but with your partner.
Speaker 3: But with him, I tried to be but he I was young and very influenced.
Speaker 2: Young, dumb and full of time.
Speaker 3: We do a lot of exactly, so I was I was actually not as sexual as I could have been because he was so controlling. But after I left him, Yeah, when you go off.
Speaker 1: The clothes peeling off and you're like running naked through the fields.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely I'm not a faithful person, and.
Speaker 2: I don't know I'm not a faithful person.
Speaker 1: Is it because of prior like things that happened before, or is this something that you just can't commit.
Speaker 3: I just can't commit. I can follow, So.
Speaker 1: How are you engaged? If you can't commit, You're gonna cheat on your husband the.
Speaker 3: Whole time I was twenty, I will let I'm always very honest with every single person that I date about what I do, so I don't keep it a secret and I tell them, but.
Speaker 1: Hold on because it's one of those things that you're like, oh, yeah, we're just gonna fucking have no feelings. But then people have feelings, and you can set the guidelines of whatever you want to say and say I'm a cheater. If you want to fuck me, you're just gonna have to know that I'm gonna cheat on you, and you have the choice to say whatever. But the problem with that is that we always think like, oh, they'll change, I'll be the one to change them exactly what's.
Speaker 3: Been happening to me over and over again. But I'm not changing. This is who I am you.
Speaker 2: Only date men now I do? Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'm over the twenty something year olds. I'm definitely forties and up kind of girl.
Speaker 2: Forty is and upturna girl. Okay, how old are you?
Speaker 3: I'm thirty seven?
Speaker 2: Okay. I like that.
Speaker 1: I think that sometimes you know, you know, with me, I started the ends when I was twenty one. So for me, like like I made the joke of young, dumb and full of com I've said that from the beginning. Once I had sex, it was like pringles once she pop, you just kicked up.
Speaker 2: I want you more, like what are we doing? And it was just like it enhanced that.
Speaker 1: But I also too, as I've evolved in the adult industry and just as being a woman, there's been moments of times of where you feel like you don't or myself was like, we're you aren't as as as sexy as people think that you are on the outside, but you don't feel that way right Like at one point, I feel like I lost my femininity of like being a sexual being that I am, which is crazy because I've known as a sexual person. But it seems like with you in your relationship, first is what did that and then porn kind of elevated you out of this like beautiful, like butterfly out of a cocoon thing type of thing.
Speaker 3: And porn has helped me finesse my talents and escorting.
Speaker 2: A little hustler over here.
Speaker 3: I like to walk in a park now. It's just because I'm dealing with these you know, these talents that are absolutely incredible at what they do, so a civilian, as we call them. I love that you guys have named them that. It's easy now, it's funny, this is what we say.
Speaker 1: That is so we don't want to ignore our other guests. We have our three son and so the other third party and our guest is Karmen Karma.
Speaker 2: How are you, my love?
Speaker 4: They love, I'm amazing.
Speaker 2: Have you two ladies had sex with each other?
Speaker 4: We have not have not.
Speaker 2: We just met today. Yeah we just met today.
Speaker 4: Okay, but we found out we both lived in Vegas?
Speaker 1: So did I just I maybe just made little content training going on over here? All right, tell us about your career, where you are in your path, and tell a little bit more about yourself.
Speaker 5: So I started in porn when I was twenty one as well. I think it was like twenty twelve, and I remember I actually joined my agency, like I was looking at their website and.
Speaker 2: You were on it so direct.
Speaker 4: Yes it was thank you. I won't say much more.
Speaker 2: About that, but you know you had a bad experience.
Speaker 4: I did have a bad experience. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: It was fun though, because I got to like live in one of his houses, you know, with all the girls and do the whole party.
Speaker 2: Do you want to talk about the bad experience.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm an open book like I have.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it. So found it. I found that fucking but the truth. Yes, you said that we were on.
Speaker 1: The same agency. I for me, this is how I feel, and I have no judgment. This is an open platform, and for me is I want the truth. This is why it's a private talk. It's a private conversation. But everybody goes through their own things. For me, personally, Derek has been nothing but a good agent to me. He's did nothing to me whatever. But I also am a different type of person than a lot of people in the industry, not taking that away from anything saying that, but I also didn't put myself in situations where he could be possibly allowed to make me do or teeter me to something else that I wouldn't really want.
Speaker 4: To be ye.
Speaker 1: Back to that, but yeah, no, I definitely want to know your side because you know, you hear all kinds of things. With social media nowadays, people could say anything. It doesn't mean it's true. It's like throwing a rock and running away and.
Speaker 2: Be like, oh I didn't say that, Yeah, but you know what I mean, But I want to know your truth.
Speaker 4: It wasn't. It wasn't like this terrible story.
Speaker 5: But basically I lived in one of his houses, so of course you know I have to pay him rent and.
Speaker 2: I wasn't unusual.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I wasn't want you know, how do you know that the girls were like daddy Derek.
Speaker 4: They called him daddy Derek, and I mean I.
Speaker 2: Call him daddy Derek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not because he's ever been my daddy like me. I affected him and his seene a long time ago, and it was very satisfying for me because a lot of reasons.
Speaker 2: I'll go back to us for another time.
Speaker 1: But but it was because in a sense, like he's all these girls daddy like he. If anything I will say is what I respect him as a man, is that he puts up with a lot of shit. Yeah, I've sometimes questioned myself should I join an agency, because you know, I'm a big woman's right, you know, activist type of person where it's like I want our women and women to feel heard and seen and not that a man just has to tell us what to do and what types of scenes, and so I respect that. But at the same time is that comes with a lot of problems, and it comes with a lot of like responsibilities. But I sure would change that, not problems, responsibilities that I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't personally willing to take on. Yeah, so Daddy Derek.
Speaker 4: Could have it Daddy Derek.
Speaker 5: So basically like that whole thing, Like, I feel like the girls that did what he wanted them, but.
Speaker 2: You're saying that they're calling him died Derek because they're fucking him at night, and they're probably not. They're probably doing whatever, and they're probably sucking Daddy Derek's dick.
Speaker 5: So I came into it with my best friend who did do all those things, and she you know her name, well, I think everyone I was like me and her. We were dating Adriana Cheche. Okay, we both left our age, our first agent and went with him and she was more so down to do those types of things and I wasn't like I was like more my party mode. I didn't want to escort, and that was something like at first, I was like really scared because I was just thinking like, oh my god, he's going to kill me, like the guys are going to kill me. And because I wasn't like a yes man and like the yes daddy, yes daddy. Therefore, I felt like I was kind of being punished because directors were hitting me up on like social on Twitter at the time and being like I'm trying to book you and Derek says you're not available. Yes, So then I stopped getting work. But I'm living in his house, I'm owing him money, So how am I going to give him the money?
Speaker 4: I have to do the escorting.
Speaker 5: So I got out pretty quickly from that agency just because I felt like I had to good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the.
Speaker 1: Thing is is that's what I think is what's beautiful is that like just because I didn't go to the experience doesn't mean if that didn't happen to you, and totally sure, like what works for me doesn't work for you, and those other girls calling daddy Derek, Daddy Derek.
Speaker 2: It's great as that being a.
Speaker 1: Strong independent woman and being like, you know what, I still love sex, but this just isn't for me, and I want to do it this way, and you know, we're adults and we have.
Speaker 2: Options to leave.
Speaker 1: The shitty part is is like sometimes that comes with oh, well she's difficult or oh she's this, and because of like because of someone's ego. Now you know, it's the retaliation part, and that's the part I don't like.
Speaker 5: So and you know, with me, honestly, I didn't want to do it because I felt like I had to do it, So I did end up dabbling and escorting like down.
Speaker 2: With no cause.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like, you got it, Yeah, like you want me to do it, like now, I'm not going to do it because you're like I feel forced, and I don't like feeling forced in situations.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm a rebel without a cause. So I definitely understand where that is. I'm like, you told me at what time you want me to do it?
Speaker 2: Eleven O two? Okay there eleven with seven and only and not because I can't do it, is just because I want to do it. My way, and I don't like being told what to do. Never I've never will maybe one man. I mean I'm probably not.
Speaker 1: I'm not manifestation, but I'm also about like equal opportunity. For me, it's about respect. It's about how you carry yourself and what the boundaries you set and that you implement in your not only your life in relationships personally, but businesses too. And sometimes I think that sometimes you know, like what you said is like how this business is, so you know, business oriented. It can be, but it can also not be. And it depends on where you fall in that category of which direction you're going to go into. Because I started when I was twenty one, you starod when you're twenty one. So I've always said from the beginning is that I think twenty one should be the age to enter the industry because eighteen, yes you're legal, but you have no idea And not that at twenty one did I know that much more, but I had more life experience that at eighteen. When people like put shiny things in front of you, if it's money, alcohol, drugs, dick, pussy, whatever the fuck it is, You're like, Okay, let me just try it.
Speaker 2: Because you don't know. And sometimes in.
Speaker 1: These highly like educated in educated in the world, but highly like sexual you know, situations that we sometimes get into in the industry. You don't know what to do. You don't know how to speak up for yourself, you don't know how to set the bound. You don't know to be like, hey, but she's doing it and she's my friend and it's not bad for her, so why is it bad for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But again it's where it's like tomato, tomato, you could like carrots, and you can fucking hate them, like you know, everybody's The thing is this business. What I love from the beginning was we all have a choice. We all have a choice to put on our no list what we don't want to do, what companies we don't want to work for, what people we don't want to work for. But you have to have your voice and know you have that voice to tell your agents, to tell whoever the fuck's trying to book you that this is just what it is.
Speaker 5: And that's hard when you're younger too, Like I feel like I said yes or just went along with so many things on set, like with directors, with my agent when I was younger, even like It took me until I was like twenty eight until.
Speaker 2: Older are you talk, I'm thirty.
Speaker 4: I'm thirty, okay, but like I just.
Speaker 1: Started realizing well to be like you feel like you're old.
Speaker 2: Get thirty, yeah, and you're like, okay.
Speaker 4: It's a new decade, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it definitely is like one of those things where you feel like, Okay, your twenties, I didn't really know so much and I have experience and like now it's like this, and not only that, but I also have a voice and I have a say and I can do what forget.
Speaker 4: Want to do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to people please when you first get into to make people happy, Like at least I did, Like I felt like I wanted everyone to think I was so good on set and like I'm down to do anything. And now I'm like able to finally say I don't want to do.
Speaker 2: But I think that that's funny that you say that you think I think I think you're naturally a people pleaser. I don't think that it came from the industry.
Speaker 1: I think that that's what your interpretation of what the industry, what you thought we needed from you. When at the end of the day if you would have just came out, however, you wanted to bring yourself. You're beautiful, you're sexual, You're of all these things that have great qualities that didn't need to be pleased because someone wanted you to do something, you know what I mean, Like you came to show for yourself. And that's where I think that the growing part comes from. Now we're thirty, Now we're you know, let's do things a little bit differently. Yes I'm sexual, Yes I'm doing all these things, but how can I really let's be financially smart about it. Let's see you know what's what's out good? So what are you have going on right now? He said, You're in Vegas? Are you shooting for actively for other companies? Are you only doing your only fans?
Speaker 5: So I am doing only my only fans. Now I couldn't imagine, like I would have to be The amount of money you can make on OnlyFans versus like one day on set is just like incomparable right now for me. So you know, I've been investing my money the last couple of years, so I was able to buy a house.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us the substantial difference?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: My? Something that would be like that.
Speaker 1: Because most people here on private talk people here, the thing is is this and this is why I like to educate people and that we communicate with you know, sex workers and everybody who and everybody has different only fans now.
Speaker 2: That aren't sex workers, but it's everyone gets to say like, oh you have only fans.
Speaker 1: You make so much money and some people do and some people don't. But it's also a job. You sit there and you you make content, just like these other companies were doing. But what does that compute too, Like you don't have to give us an exact dollar amount, but from like being on a set to where it's like your time where you could be on your own set.
Speaker 4: Yes, completely, So that's like.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes times I hear are the things that I'm just like, I get where you're coming from a financial status, and I get where it is from like a time consuming status. But at the end of the day too, being in porn. Porn was made from these companies. Porn were made, like made popular and noticeable for us to be able to be sex workers and do all these things. So I don't perform actively now, I don't know where I would sit and feeld if I'm like, do I want to work for them because they're making more money off me?
Speaker 2: Or do I not?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So mine is like thinking about being on set all day long and then you shoot. So say like I got I did an ANALCNE and I made two thousand dollars just to have like a simple number I would have to do. So say I did an all thirty days of the month, so that would be what sixty thousand dollars this last month, I brought home two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, So and I own.
Speaker 5: This content that I can sell for how long.
Speaker 2: In multiple different ways?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So for me, it's like I love like the glam of like going to set and like doing all that and how you looks on those trailers. I love the trailers. It's not that I don't like other companies. It's like I'm spending all this time and I can't resell that. I get that one two thousand dollars, But if I did content with the girl, I can sell that on different platforms for the rest of my life. So for me, seeing like that comparison, like I would do like a shoot for fun maybe, but it's like.
Speaker 2: Is there a particular company. Let's say that, is there a pretty company that you would say, like you wouldn't mind to do that once, like say once a month.
Speaker 4: I love brawsers.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's fun you get to like act out different stuff. But then also like I love Jules Jordan, like how you get like super slutty and like him.
Speaker 4: I've never had his dick. It's pretty good, but he delivered it.
Speaker 2: I did an ac outside of that balcony with him.
Speaker 4: Did you really like the iconic? Yeah, the fish nuts and all.
Speaker 1: He's definitely one of those people that it's the for me, like the definition of porn. Like he brought like that very like sexual sexy eroticism of like showing a like showcasing women in a beautiful way, but like making you sexually satisfied. Yeah, you know what I mean from start to finish, because he like gets off to that. Like he's definitely a couple he likes to like.
Speaker 5: I can't tell, but like the teases he's the women are so good.
Speaker 2: Like it's just when you have that art of like like the mind of the pervert, it's just you can't go wrong. It's just like it just just comes out of you. The other just comes out of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it reminds you of like Johnny Darko's like that, Like you know, Johnny Darko is enjoying this was.
Speaker 1: Always like the hand and he's like pushing you, like.
Speaker 5: He's so into it. But it makes for a good scene because he wants to like pour that what was that stuff called the It's like fake It's like lube stuff like you put in your mouth and like get your face fucked and it's just droo like out of you. He like pours spunk in your mouth. I think that's what it was. And it's just like I love when the director's into it. Yet it looks like fake cum kind of.
Speaker 2: Like water and like in set of field type of situation.
Speaker 5: Or it's I feel it's just like yeah, yeah, no, it looks like fake come. But then he'll just like open your mouth and pour it in your mouth and then fuck your mouth and it makes this like drool slober everywhere.
Speaker 2: He's fucking your mouth. Yeah, he has nice. Have you ever worked for Johnny Darko? I have not nice. What type of scenes are you into or that you like really get off to.
Speaker 1: You're new into the industry, you know you have someone who's been the industry for a really long time. Who' knna like found her? You know, sexual calling, what kind of what she like, own her, what she wants her path?
Speaker 2: Like, where do you see yours going?
Speaker 3: So I was kind of crazy before I entered the industry. I was terrified of women. I've had, like my threesomes, but there was always another guy involved.
Speaker 2: You've had where you have?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 3: Oh, but there was always another guy involved.
Speaker 2: Whatever fuck the girl? You were just fucking them together?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much probably kissed and it was like exactly. But now I'm like full on, you know, licking pussy, and I actually don't do my nails anymore because.
Speaker 4: You like it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when I asked you earlier, maybe said you, I said, to you date men or women?
Speaker 2: You said only men? Now did you date a woman in the past?
Speaker 3: So I would never date a woman, but I do enjoy fucking them.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you want to take your home but you want her to leave?
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly. I don't think I could ever be in a relationship with the female. But why is that just because I love dick so much?
Speaker 2: What if you were in a poly relationship?
Speaker 3: That's kind That's why I said, I think like I'm not and you're not cheating.
Speaker 2: You're I mean, you're not cheating, you're fucking one or the other.
Speaker 3: Open relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe this is something that you could be good for you. I haven't because well, and that's okay.
Speaker 1: I think it is, Like the great thing is is exploring and not stopping until you get what you're really fully satisfied with, because that's what I really feel.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 2: Why when you say, oh, you're always a cheater, it's because someone hasn't sexually like satisfied you to allow you to be who you are and to be seen as you and let you do what you want to do. Because people shouldn't told what to do. We're all human.
Speaker 1: People are gonna cheat when they want to, regardless of how good of a person you are, whatever the fuck it is, there's always gonna be a reason. But if you're allowed to be who you are and you're not settling sexually or you know, in just in life, then you're winning because you'll have that fulfillment to what.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for. That's I'm no one's ever gonna swim me to be exactly who I am now talking.
Speaker 2: To the camera and ask for your manifest who you are.
Speaker 3: I've been manifesting every day and being around people in the industry is made it. I see people in couples and these, you know, really good relationships, and I know that it's possible and you can be loved for exactly who you are, and I am going to do that. I'm not settling, and my relationships get shorter and shorter because I start seeing the red flags and instead of prolonging.
Speaker 2: Your relationship doesn't get shorter. And oh my god, I'm definitely a jaded.
Speaker 3: I mean not jaded, but uh, okay, Porndick has changed my life.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: So when I first got as I was a sexual person. I love like I had a condon bowl in college or whatever. And then when I started having porn sex, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, this is way better.
Speaker 1: And then it was like back then, like I was shooting five seven days a week, and you learned to ticket just like riding a.
Speaker 3: Bike, but still like having porn sex. First you could be having sex with the same talent, but off camera. It's completely different.
Speaker 2: Than do you have a porno a boyfriend? Yeah, you do a couple? Please tell us your roster.
Speaker 3: I will not uh call him boyfriends, but I definitely porno boyfriends.
Speaker 2: When you say porno boyfriends, it's like talent boyfriends. And she could fuck on and off camera.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like, you know, just having a first state every time. Give it to us because you don't have to hide it.
Speaker 2: Who's on your roster? Give us two? Who are you fucking on and off set?
Speaker 3: Tyler Nixon?
Speaker 2: He is so cute?
Speaker 3: And Alex Mack Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know none of these names. I'm sorry, man.
Speaker 5: Like, like I know, Tyler is like always plays like the younger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah he looks he looks super young.
Speaker 1: But do you have like a like a mommy fetter like like, because you know I could see like being like the mom's not like a real life but like step son type thing. You know how they have like the well back then, I don't have Naughty America even exists anymore, but they used to have like a stepmom like by the thing. Do you like the young boy thing?
Speaker 3: So I never had so many children in my life, but I actually had no children in my real life. But yeah, being a milf, people are like, does that bother you? I'm like, no, it's actually I get to explore my sexuality with these young twenty year olds.
Speaker 2: So you do a lot of milk all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm always either I'm a milf. Yeah that's what I am.
Speaker 4: I am, and I'm totally fine with.
Speaker 2: But I think crazy because in real life, one, you're fucking not again. I mean, you're thirty seven, and people have kids at every fucking age, so it doesn't really matter. That's what like the milf aspect is. But you said earlier too, is your age range was forty to something, So where do you Is it just you like to play at work with the twenty year olds or he's like, any want like the forty year olds for later, like after work.
Speaker 3: I just like playing with them on set because they're so beautiful and around like exactly way, and then I can leave.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm not trying to be your friend. I'm sorry, Just fuck me and shut up. This is why I don't go to set anymore. It's been six years.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I get the best of both worlds. I get to fuck young twenty year olds, but then I date men.
Speaker 2: Do you lead them on?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Afterwards, I'm very very honest about who I am. Okay, and they like what you do until they don't.
Speaker 2: That's what Carmen do You have a roster that you fuck on and off camera.
Speaker 4: So I'm actually married.
Speaker 5: I have like the relationship like what you just said of like someone from day one he knew what I did and never because he's never had a problem, he's never been jealous once.
Speaker 2: It's INSI he was with you back in or twenty twelve.
Speaker 5: He was back with me twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: I think we are twenty So you were already in the business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he met you in the business, so he knew who you were, you were what you were doing, and he had no problems. Was he the type of person that with because some can go either way. I could be the way where he's like, baby, do whatever you want to do, or it's like I want to fuck your friends too. No, so I mean and not that it's like in a creepy way, I want to fuck your friends, but like, can he bring something to me, throw me a bone?
Speaker 5: He's so this is the weirdest thing because I don't know how he's okay with it.
Speaker 1: But like for only fair, like I've been getting dog dubitch, have me over there, Like I don't give a he won't.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to fuck anyone else.
Speaker 2: Like he's does he jerk off to you getting fucked.
Speaker 5: He used to watch my corn a lot. He's not a cuphold either.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He's just like this robot perfect man. That is just like what's yours do to him?
Speaker 3: Car She's an example of the type of relage.
Speaker 5: But it is so strange. He's never jealous. He'll like congratulate me on good scene. My first scene is like he's so.
Speaker 2: Bad, you know it's a good scene. You come home and tell me.
Speaker 5: I tell him everything, and I think, like that's why he tries. Means because I'm so honest. But no, like I'll get like a really good dick on set and then I'll fuck him off camera. He's totally cool, like I will leave.
Speaker 2: Do you have to have? Do you have to have? Like?
Speaker 1: So, how okay? How does that work? When it comes to like cause is there what is the boundaries? And like of like what it is, because that's something that's for me what I love is like that means obviously he has a lot of respect and love for you, regardless of the sex. To get aside, right, Yeah, get it now, it's like not only that, but you also enjoy what you do because you wouldn't do it and now you're taking it to go home. What was the conversation and how does it go to like as far as like, hey, do I need permission? Do I need to call you and tell you him having a really good time, I'm going to like extend this or whatever?
Speaker 2: Or is it just don't ask, don't tell, or is it how does that work in a relationship like yours?
Speaker 1: Cause you're saying how perfect he as he doesn't get jealous. Some people don't believe that because you're like, oh, you're sick. You could say that all day. I've been married and I was married to someone who's in the industry. I'm also divorced eight years happily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And it had been the business never was something that was a problem because we communicated, We told each other what we liked, what we didn't like, what we were not okay with. And it's porn like you can't fake it or you can't lie because it's gonna come on the internet.
Speaker 2: Like I didn't do that. Pretty sure that you're.
Speaker 5: No, like I think that's like he always says, it's because I'm so honest like that he just trust me. But I recently had something where I shot with this guy on camera, we turned the camera off, and then I had him stay the night at my hotel afterwards, and I left to do a podcast while he was still at my hotel, and I called him and let him know, and he.
Speaker 4: Was just like, yeah, how fun are You're still coming home tomorrow? I said yes.
Speaker 5: But his line is the thing he does not like he does not want another guy to cream pie me, Like that's like he wants one thing for himself, so he wants to be the only one to be able to do that, and that's like his one thing. Like as long as I don't cross that boundary, and I'm honest, like I could pretty much do anything. Like before he told me the only thing that he would ever leave me for is if I murdered his family.
Speaker 2: Well that's his line on a day I'm special, But.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 5: He's very So there are guys out there who and he never puts down, like calls me any names for what I do, like a lot of my friend's boyfriends do.
Speaker 4: I don't know I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, you said that you date a girl in the past that was in the industry.
Speaker 2: Have you fucked anybody with your man?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And is it people in the industry or people that is just random hookups?
Speaker 2: In the situations I.
Speaker 4: Can never I don't have game to get random hookups.
Speaker 5: I love that I can just like hit up like a hot girl on Twitter and be like, do you want to make content? And then I can fuck her? Like it's such like a loop.
Speaker 2: How do I do that? And then involve your husband? Because then that's where it's like.
Speaker 4: M girls are always down really Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so many girls will be like I want to fuck you and your man, and I'm like perfect, So I get off on watching him fuck other girls. So that's why I love it, Like I'm very like I want to be in an open relationship. I get off seeing him have sex with other girls. So it works really well for me because I'm so like I would say, I'm like ninety percent lesbian.
Speaker 2: To be honest, would he let you have like an actual girlfriend? Yes? Yes, yes, what I cauldn't find one? But wouldn't be a girlfriend for him too? Or only you?
Speaker 4: I would love it either way.
Speaker 5: He's not really, he's just like, I only want you. Yeah, so he doesn't really necessarily I would say, want to be in an open relationship.
Speaker 4: But he's finally that makes me happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, accepting. I like that. That's awesome. It's really I think it's unique. I think it's one of those things.
Speaker 1: Again, it comes with like what he said, you're honest, and you're maybe overly honest sometimes because I.
Speaker 2: Could be the way too.
Speaker 1: It's because for me, I'm like, if I'm in this situation, we're adults, Like, why are we gonna lie?
Speaker 2: We're too old for this, Like it's not like whatever. And if you don't like it, then it's not that I'm doing it to hurt your feelings.
Speaker 1: It's just this is how I am. So you choose to stay it or you don't. And it seems like it works for you. How long have you been married?
Speaker 4: I think eight years?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow, that deserves an apply. I like it, though I'm not mad about it.
Speaker 1: So how many times have you been engaged? I feel like it's been more than once.
Speaker 3: Just once?
Speaker 2: Really, what did it scar you?
Speaker 3: Yes? Definitely I haven't done it again and I have been asked to be married before twice and I said.
Speaker 2: No, would you marry a female?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I've been with enough females that yes, I like playing with them. But I really loved dick.
Speaker 2: What if she had a really good strap on, she could really give you those orgasms?
Speaker 3: No, then nothing beats for me personally at real dick.
Speaker 2: Don't knock until you find it. That's true.
Speaker 3: And I never thought i'd be, you know, fucking a girl on film. I thought that'd be most terrifying thing, and now I like, I look forward to it.
Speaker 1: Oh, so the first time you were with a girl, let's talk about that more. You said you hadn't done it or you did kind of before, and you're before you got into porn. What was it like doing it your first.
Speaker 2: Time on camera? And was the person experienced or was.
Speaker 1: It something that y'all both were like looking at each other awkward because how does that work out?
Speaker 3: So I feel like since I joined the industry, I've just they've just been throwing me out there. So my first experience, Yeah, you have an agent, I do is your agent Motley?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So when I first started, it was a cam soda live girl girl she was pretty much. It was Danny Blue. She's a lesbian, okay, full on lesbian, and it was live, and I was terrified, Like my heart was pounding on my chest.
Speaker 2: What were you terrified of because it was it?
Speaker 1: Because it was live, because it was a girl, or because why do you say snowflakes?
Speaker 2: Because we're all different?
Speaker 3: Because okay, so when it comes to a man, when it comes to their dick, like I know what to do. I know, like the back of my hand, they're pretty much similar. They like different things.
Speaker 2: But I got it.
Speaker 3: With girls. Every time I encounter a vagina, I'm just completely dumbfounded and lost into what turns them on?
Speaker 2: What does But maybe you haven't had enough vaginas to know.
Speaker 3: I haven't. And every time mom On said I learned something new, I've learned from these talents.
Speaker 1: And there's some things that you've learned about vagina.
Speaker 3: Uh kind of how to eat pussy. I don't explain, well, I just I kind of think about how I like it. And I feel like some guys like like that's attached to me just shove their face in there and don't actually you know, aren't soft or gentle. But every girl like I said is different. Some girls like to be finger fucked to death. I personally don't like fingers inside of me. Some girls like it's soft, some girls like it hard. So I just every time I'm on set with the female, I am so nervous.
Speaker 2: Have you ever made a girl squirt?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Have you ever scored it? I have.
Speaker 3: Manuel Fidetta made me squirt for the first time. It wasn't on set.
Speaker 2: It it just happens. I just couldn't remember him.
Speaker 3: He's like, that was squirting.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh shit, I didn't think I could do that.
Speaker 2: To try it at home after I I've tried it on a.
Speaker 3: Brasser scene and I pushed so hard I just couldn't get it to come out.
Speaker 2: Did you almost be on someone? So I'm still confused.
Speaker 3: I know it's not Pete because I've done it and I've experienced and I've felt it. But I did at the time, I was like, I'm just gonna try and just pee this one out and I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: So you said, I know he did. Has Manuel made ju square before?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: He's determined to like bite do all of that. Like I leave set with him looking a mess. I never have my eyelashes on and yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 2: I mean, why would you. I always see that.
Speaker 1: It's like the people the girls that are like, oh please, don't come out of my face.
Speaker 2: I need to have a date afterwards, bitch.
Speaker 1: And do your own thing or touch yourself up yourself like at the end of the day, like we're there to have sex and people have yet whatever. But for me, it was always like we're sexual athletes. At the end of the day, we're there to fuck. And if my eyelashes aren't left on someone's face, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Bear you ain't doing it right.
Speaker 2: But you know, so, are you naturally a squirter? Or did he like? Sure?
Speaker 1: She said that he was the only one that's made her squirt. Have you squort it before?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 5: I cannot scuoirret unless you know a guy gets in there and does.
Speaker 1: See I'm known for making people square it, you know at one time, and this guy are real jealous because he.
Speaker 2: Was like, I've never been done that to her, and I was like, I'm sorry, so you're good with the Definitely, I'm Cindy. I had myself too, had never been with the female until I was the first time was on a set and for me, I'm from Texas, so like I always like being drunk whatever, Like my girlfriend's like the most would be like would make out, but they were like that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: I'm like, there's pictures, so we would like it'd be like almost they'd be too shameful to talk about it. So I sometimes enjoyed it, not every time because it was drunk times, but I wasn't allowed to express that part of me, so it was kind of like like held down inside of me. So when I got into I had worked the same thing alongside of girls females, but we didn't fuck each other.
Speaker 2: We were fucking the same guy.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't because then it wasn't like those types, Like it wasn't that type of scenes back then.
Speaker 2: It was either like this.
Speaker 1: Is cut and dry, what this is and this is a girl scene whatever. Then I and it was with I was always booked with Brionna Love, who we have similar body types and she's definitely for me, someone that I would say opened up the doors for curvy women like myself to have household names and be.
Speaker 2: Just stick stick out with on the crowd. She was a beautiful chick.
Speaker 1: She was very like she was a true lesbian too, had a natural body, loved sex, all those things.
Speaker 2: So we would work sud By all the time.
Speaker 1: So then a company, I think it was Reality Kings, I was like, hey, would you want to hook up do a scene with her too? And I'm like, I don't know, Like I'm not sure I've never eaten pussy before because I never. And they were like, well, what if she only does stuff on you? And I was like, okay, that doesn't seem fair. But at the time, I'm like, all right, I'll see if I like it at least, you know, because I didn't know. I never had anybody to do or a female do that. So we did this scene and I wish I knew what it was. I could picture our outfits. We were as a workout. See we had green booty short, she had pink ones.
Speaker 2: It sounds hot, but it's very very hot.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so we did it and I enjoyed it. And what I loved about it was the same thing as like she was a true lesbian. It was like she loved pussy, so it wasn't like someone who's like trying to figure it out whatever, which isn't a bad thing either, but you could really tell the difference of who enjoys something.
Speaker 2: And who's doing it for money.
Speaker 1: And I never wanted someone to touch my pussy if you're doing it just for money, because she's valuable and we like things and we don't like fake and I can't fake fake. So for me, it's like there'd be the girls I'd be like trying to, like, for sines, each your pussy, but they're like touching this out of your leg and I'm like.
Speaker 2: You're not doing it right, Do not be over here? So you know, you go through those things.
Speaker 1: But then again is why I made the boundary of I only I was more picky with females than I was with men because to me, being with the female was more intimate that you really had to know that you liked it right other than whatever. So I was like, I know, this mouth game is good. Yeah, I definitely made the girls squirt.
Speaker 3: I was lucky because she was like she was lesbian.
Speaker 1: So but it shows you things because then you're like, like you said earlier, it's just reminding of what did I like out of that experience? What could I do that maybe I didn't know I liked before, but I could do it to the next person. And then it's about expression. It's about about how you move like it's an art again.
Speaker 2: Where there.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a sex worker, then be the best sex worker you can be. So if you're not in tune to your partner, if it's because they're twitching or moaning or fucking their eyes rolling back in the head, then you're doing it right.
Speaker 2: I wanted you to like tap out. I was always say like, I'm gonna make you come once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I may make you come early, but you better do your dogs because it's just what it is.
Speaker 4: I love your energy. I feel like it'd be such a good fuck like I would.
Speaker 5: I feel like we would go head to head like our energies because I'm I'm very like aggressive like that with girls, and I feel like we would just like meet our match with each other.
Speaker 1: Possibly it could go two ways, because when you have alphas in their rooms, someone always.
Speaker 2: Wants to still be at alpha.
Speaker 1: It's like when someone's ego can be let down and we know that it's not about an ego.
Speaker 2: Power play, but it's about an ego enjoyment play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like you two could teach me a.
Speaker 2: Lot threesome here.
Speaker 1: She's like, from what is your first celebrity crush ever?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Ever, probably Freddy Prince Junior.
Speaker 2: Did you have him on your wall? Like you know back then we had those posters?
Speaker 1: Right, So do you masturbate hit to him?
Speaker 3: I don't remember masturbating to him.
Speaker 2: I just jumped a pillows to Freddy print. No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: I've always I've always just thought about random. My selection in porn changes, like every week.
Speaker 2: What is your porn starch history?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: I'm into like gay guys going straight or straight guys.
Speaker 2: Going Gay's a lot you ever really go back?
Speaker 4: In my head?
Speaker 2: I'm just like roasting you were like, oh this is all scripted? Is this what you're talking about? I just I love.
Speaker 3: Men, and seeing a man be with another man to me is so hot.
Speaker 2: Nice. Okay, I agree with you. I like that and your sob for at celebrity crush.
Speaker 4: I loved Lil Wayne.
Speaker 5: Now I am not attract him at all, but I was, like in middle school obsessed with him, and I used to hump my floor, not my pillow, but ice floor was cold.
Speaker 2: That was my thing. No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What I would get like good friction. That's why I would That's how I would.
Speaker 2: Miss carpet or like carpet.
Speaker 5: I would get down on the carpet and rub my pussy on the carpet.
Speaker 3: I used a tennis ball.
Speaker 2: On the floor. See the truth is coming up. These are the things you want to know. And tennis ball?
Speaker 1: Did did you just feel that next to you or did someone you saw that somewhere?
Speaker 2: How did you know a tennis fun?
Speaker 3: And she taught me. She's like, hey you lukud I figured out and I was like, oh, She's like you want to try it? So she gave me one and it felt really good. So the next thing I know, we're just rubbing together, not together. Each had our own tennis ball.
Speaker 2: By the same room. So yeah, were tennis We.
Speaker 3: Never fooled around though, but yeah we masturbated together.
Speaker 2: Did you like huh? Yes, She's like all over that. I love it.
Speaker 3: I haven't thought about that in a long time.
Speaker 2: So did you ever meet Lil Wayne?
Speaker 5: I went to one of his concerts. But yeah, when I was like still in my small little hometown and I was in school, I would like listen to his music and like you know, obviously he's wrapping up really sexual things and I would be helping my carpet listening to his music. I would always get off to run needle.
Speaker 1: I met him at a party one time and he smacked my ass, but I wanted to blend and I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, what I did I do?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: You're like, can we thank you?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 2: It's real, Yes, it's real, it's real. One personal accomplishment you are most proud of traveling the world. Where have you traveled to? I've been to, been around the world. I can't find my dick.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, and I do fuck in every country that I'm in. That's one of my passions is finding foreign men. I've been to pretty much. Paris, London, Amsterdam, Costa Rica, Thailand, South America, Mexico.
Speaker 2: The favorite place.
Speaker 3: It's a tie between Costa Rica and Ireland. Ireland. Dublin was they were the nicest people I've ever met my entire life.
Speaker 2: Best dick you fucked around the world.
Speaker 3: Probably Paris. Yeah, I'm a specific person, so yes, oh no, no, No. Best experience was in uh not Columbia. It was in Thailand and it was by a guy. He was an ex chippendale stripper, and he was there for a Moodtai conference and he got into an accident, so he was out and he took me on a day and he fucked me overlooking the ocean in the tongue that romantic, really sexy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and for you.
Speaker 5: Writing my book when I yeah, I wrote my book with no intention of it out. Yeah, it got published, I think in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: What is your book and where can we find it?
Speaker 5: It's called Overcome and it's on Amazon, Barnes and Noble.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I wrote it and I really didn't think it was more like therapeutic, Like I started like bought my whole journey through life and sobriety and sex work and everything in recovery. And I really didn't think anyone would take me seriously because you know, I never wrote before, and I did do poorn and then when I finally finished it, I did submit it to some publishers and people actually wanted to publish it. So it was just like that to me was like I wanted to show myself like I can do something other than and you know, you get all the comments just like oh you're just s what. So I wanted to like not that you know, I accomplish way more being a slat than with my book, to be honest, but I did want to show, like I do I need more too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's more to me than just having sex. And you know, do.
Speaker 1: Those comments get to you and you say that, you know, it's something that obviously we deal with for being anybody who's in the limelight of any industry or whatever.
Speaker 2: Do those comments bother you?
Speaker 5: They used to when I was younger, but now it's just like I just either all mute it or ignore it or I don't check it. Those don't bother me at all anymore. It's funny they used to, And now I'm just like, do.
Speaker 3: You feel like you're doing something right?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: I'm like, if you take the time out of your ye to me, then I think I'm doing something right.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, how do you think you ever overcome that?
Speaker 5: I think just more so like growing in myself and like being confident in who I am, like loving myself more now, Like I feel like you kind of grow into that as you get older too, and you don't really care about what people think and what like I could never make everyone happy, but we.
Speaker 1: All say that I me, myself included. I've said that, but there's moments that but do you really believe that?
Speaker 4: Do I really believe? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean that that you can overcome all these things and when all the stuff is because sometimes again it's hard, and we can all say that, and you know, and I've said it at times that I didn't believe it, but I knew I was doing it and I wasn't going to tell anybody different. Yeah, but we get criticized so much that people think that we're not human. Where it's like sometimes at the end of the day, things do hurt. We all have feelings, we all have whatever. But again it's the important parts of staying on your path, of knowing your journey and what you're meant on this earth to do. And if whatever makes you feel good, and if you found a partner that makes you feel just as beautiful as you are as you wake up and then all those things because of who you are, then you're winning.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But if you have those things and you still you know, it's the worthiness part for you know, our I think people as in our inner sex industry, it's like.
Speaker 2: Are we worthy to have real relationships?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are we worthy that we can do more than Yes, porn doesn't define us. It's only a part of who we are, and it's a showcase of who we are. But it doesn't stop there. There's so many different things that you women can do. What I love is that you can be business minded. It gives us the financial stability and independence that we can do what we really want to do. If it's writing a book, if it's finding who you are sexually, or any of those things. It's like the world doesn't stop because we did porn. It's always going to keep on going. It's always gonna you know, whatever you want that to be is what you need to find your truth is of how you go to the next chapter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I don't know, Like I just I don't know.
Speaker 5: It used to bother me, like I would think about that one meme comment and now like truly just like I really have overcame so much and like getting set like before, I just I don't know. I think like when just I was crazy, like party girl, drugs, alcohol, like I couldn't stop. And then when I got sober, like it was just honestly like life changing to me, and then I became like a mom and I have a fan and all that, so I just like, I know what's important and in my life, Like these comments just at this point are so minuscule compared to the rest of my life that now it genuinely I can shut my phone and go to my life.
Speaker 2: You know. Good, That's that's powerful, you know what I mean. I think it's it's it's direction, it's knowing again. It's like again, if it's your family, like the worth or whatever. Like there's the world. There's so much chaotic things around the world.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, you're worried about whose dick is in my pussy or who's pussy's in my mouth?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Move on the platform really shocked me. Where they're the meanest was TikTok.
Speaker 4: I knew you were gonna say TikTok when you said there.
Speaker 3: Mean, I'm kind of expected out of Twitter of course and Instagram, but TikTok, I've gotten the most hurtful comments.
Speaker 1: Well, I will say this, you know, it's one of those things that people are always like, oh, I don't have a TikTok. I eventually will have to because whatever social media lives whatever. But a lot of those things too, is those platforms are driven by very young minded people that they don't really think before we speak. You say things whatever, and it doesn't make any sense, and there's probably a flood with other things. But I think that because it's the newest social media thing whatever.
Speaker 2: And a lot of young people are on.
Speaker 1: There, it's easy to be in your mom's basement talking about somebody to do whatever, and it's it's easy to be in your own one bedroom apartment with no fucking furniture and doing whatever and say whatever.
Speaker 2: But people don't. Again, it goes back to being human.
Speaker 1: Who cares if they have those things there, still have a roof over their head.
Speaker 2: They're still supporting themselves, as are we, as are you.
Speaker 1: So why should what you're doing affect anybody else's life for you to put those hateful comments on TikTok, Like.
Speaker 2: I think that it's just crazy that the platforms target sex workers when it's like when you're just trying to make a platform to be fun and lighthearted and like comedy, and then they're like, oh no, you're being too sexy.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm just being me and I'm wearing the same thing I would on the street.
Speaker 3: And because it's because fake boobs, it makes me a target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it happens.
Speaker 5: I will just say like, uh, TikTok does have the most like hateful comments, like why I won't even like if a video goes viral, I won't read the comments. But my conversion to where I make the most money is where.
Speaker 4: I get the most hate on TikTok.
Speaker 5: So the TikTok people spend money and they come to my only fans for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing is to me is I've never read the comments. My thing is once I do something, I just did it and it's out there.
Speaker 2: Imagine whatever.
Speaker 1: I've been accused of all kinds of things, people say, whatever, But that doesn't mean that it's true, right, It doesn't mean that you can't please everybody.
Speaker 2: You're never going to be you know, it's exhausting for that part.
Speaker 1: As long as you live in your truth and you know what you want, then fuck everybody else, Like they're all welcome that they're allowed to see you fucking sexy bitches doing whatever the fuck y'all want to do on your only fans, on your whatever TikTok platform and all those things. And that's why It's like there's always somebody for some like they're always something for somebody.
Speaker 2: I may not be it, you may not be it.
Speaker 1: You may be it. Who knows, and it all changes. That's why our fan base is. What's great is like we're all uniquely different, right bitches, crazy fan or celebrity encounter.
Speaker 3: Well, recently I hung out with Coolio when I moved to Vegas a couple.
Speaker 4: Of days ago.
Speaker 2: What did you do with Coolio?
Speaker 4: We just went out and bar hopping.
Speaker 2: Did he pay for things?
Speaker 3: Of course? I met him on the plane and I hadn't seen him forever and he's doing a work.
Speaker 1: What was his What was his pickup line for you that got you? And did you even listen to his music?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I actually grew up listening to his music. And he was just very complete gentleman. He walked me to my baggage claim, asked for my number, and then then following a couple of nights ago, he's like, what are you guys doing? I said, we're just bar hopping. He goes, can I join? I said, of course, And we had a really good time. It was funny because he's sang his uh Paradise.
Speaker 2: He grew up on a song Gangster. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They put him on stage and it was really cool to see twenty something year old singing every single line to his song because you know he's.
Speaker 2: He's a little logic, yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: But now he's a grandfather and showing me pictures of his grandchildren like things were trying to be a grandma. Yeah, I mean like, hey, baby, that's the next step after milrite a guilt my next goal.
Speaker 2: And for you.
Speaker 5: I have a crazy fan interaction that happened a while ago, so I didn't even realize. This guy was like he knew who I was at the gym. I was on the treadmill and he was like definitely creeping me out to where I text my husband. I was like, there's some weird guy here, but he like I see him leave for a little bit. He comes up to me so close, like standing on the side of my treadmill and is like, I just jerked off to you, and then he just like ran out of the gym, so he saw me. I think he left to go jerk off in that moment, came back to let me know he jerked off and then sprinted out of the gym.
Speaker 2: That is creepy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, say sir, I could have just left it in the car and gone on why yea.
Speaker 5: And he just like came up like right on like the side of my treadmill and just was like right in my ear out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Didn't even have a chance to say anything.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I was like, she's just like kind of shocked, like do you own a gun?
Speaker 4: I need one? I need one, girl, goddamn not to like post.
Speaker 3: I stopped posting like in real time.
Speaker 4: Like you're like, try me, I figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that posting in real time, Yes, that is the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to not do that. Yeah, because I've had people hit me up on Snapchat or something and say I'm here, and it's like.
Speaker 1: What I like the day after, like I don't even do like you know, And it's funny because I like people hit me up and they're like, oh I like, I'm like, bitch I was yesterday, Like my real friend's not like my Like it's just funny. It's just because I I just.
Speaker 2: Don't for me is again, I haven't been.
Speaker 1: I haven't done I would do solos from all my only fans of stuff, but I haven't been actively in the adult entertainment industry for five almost six years, and not that that means it over, but I'm a single female and for me that I feel like my safety is everything, and I've given away so much of my sexual life and that's something very intimate that most people don't that there's things that I want to keep personal. I don't mind showcasing it, but I don't need to do it in real time to make me feel or open up the doors to feel threatened on certain something that it doesn't need to happen.
Speaker 2: So it's like I just decided to be careful. I love that careful. Careful is careful, it is good and careful, it's smart. I'm okay, keep you safe. I'm like, yes, I'm hope. I'm yeah. I'm in home.
Speaker 1: I'm at home by like ten o'clock. I'm in bed by ten thirty. Same social media weakness, do you have one?
Speaker 4: I would like weakness?
Speaker 5: I would say from what you're saying that question, I take it as being on it way too fucking much.
Speaker 1: But scrolling or posting both. Some people live their life through it. I'm not that person. But for work, sometimes we have to, like obviously show our life. I'm the one that I'm not taking my phone out. My friends take the pictures and I'll repost it because I just don't like to not that I'm not out here at home in my personal time on yes, but like when I'm in the moment, I want to be in the moment because it's just takes away from like what's going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like I say to myself, like my excuses, my job is I have to be on social media, but it takes two seconds for me to post my one thing and move on. But I'll be checking it, replying to things, checking how many likes it has, Like I feel like I get sucked in, and then like I have my whole business on there, so I'm checking my only fans, being on OnlyFans way too much, checking every little I track all details of like everything, and I just I think, I tell myself I have to be on it for work, that it gives me that excuse, and then I'm just spending I hate when my screen time when it tells me how much it went up every week, I'm like, I'm a terrible It's.
Speaker 1: Like five minutes I put social I put social media, Like of what I can do for the day, and every time they're like five minutes, I'm like fuck yeah, I'm like no, I feel disappointed in myself at those times. And then when I don't hit that, then I'm like, oh, you did good.
Speaker 2: To my girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, it's just that it sucks and I hate like when you put your phone down and then you like look into the world when you're like out and about. It's like it makes you like disappointed in the world, like look at us all on our phones, like you like you say, like I purposely make sure, like when I'm with friends or something, that I don't take my phone out so I'm not on it and being rude in front of people. But when I'm just at home, I spend the whole time just scrolling and it's very addictive.
Speaker 2: Like I'll tell me, I put that phone down, I'll take her fuck go high that ship. Do you have a social media weakness and just the memes? And you're a meme girl.
Speaker 3: People are hilarious.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite meme that you have out there?
Speaker 3: I don't have one. I mean there was one about a hangover and it was comparing hangovers in your thirties versus your twenties and feeling. And I had a picture of et when he's dying, and I totally relate to that because my hangovers are not the way they used to be anymore.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Is there a moment that you wish you could relive and maybe even change in your business in your career.
Speaker 5: I definitely I would love to start my career again knowing what I know now and not fucking around because I was just like, this is a party.
Speaker 4: I wish I could have taken it seriously.
Speaker 2: When you say fucking around, talk like give us an example, Like what what do you what do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: I was so irresponsible?
Speaker 5: I didn't I would be out drinking, doing drugs into the morning and cancel on shoots, you know, okay, and not being responsible, not being responsible and like I didn't understand how that ruins everyone's next day and how my career is not gonna go the way I just I just know so much more now and I feel.
Speaker 4: Like I would be all about business.
Speaker 1: What's the craziest thing you think that you've done in the business.
Speaker 5: That you're like, Oh, I wish you just I honestly still get the secondhand embarrassment about the fact once me and Andreana eatern, I was like, don't work, don't worry, and so we stayed up all night long party doing drugs. Like I totally thought I'd be good for the next day at work, but I told her, I'm like, oh my god, it's just to be on set in a couple hours. We're still up fucking rolling, like doing everything. So I had Adriana put makeup of fake bruises on my legs and she.
Speaker 4: Put toilet paper around it.
Speaker 5: We were so fucked up that we sent the director pictures of my leg were tending. I fell down the stairs and there was toilet paper wrapped around my ankle and like makeup, it's so embarrassing, Like I'm still.
Speaker 2: Drinzing it like a Jewel story if you try me.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, it was for Evil Angel. I'm pretty sure. And yeah, I remember the director didn't even respond to my picture. But then I remember looking at it when I was sober, so embarrassed that it was clearly toilet paper wrapped on my leg, and I'm like, look what happened to me?
Speaker 4: So yeah, I just I wish.
Speaker 2: I would It's so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, is there something, moments that you wish that you could relive or maybe even possibly redo.
Speaker 2: I wish I.
Speaker 3: Would have started in my twenties. I started thirty six. But I'm also I'm a grown ass woman. So I also feel that because I started later on, I wasn't as naive or influenced as I say a twenty year old would be. But I love the industry so much. You know, it's like if I could take you back time and know exactly what I know now, I would have started in my twenties for sure, if.
Speaker 2: You could turn back best pickup line ever used?
Speaker 4: M that's a good one. I feel like my standards are so low.
Speaker 5: You just look fine, I will fuck you.
Speaker 2: You pickup line shot and we're fucking what is your You don't even do you drink at all anymore?
Speaker 5: I don't now I'm completely like clean, so but you would never know if like I'll be out t working harder than everyone who's drunk.
Speaker 2: Like, so you just have a natural high about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just have a lot of energy.
Speaker 5: Like I'm very upbeat person that I can go out and just act a fool, completely dead sober.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you don't need to pick up line.
Speaker 2: Now are you the aggressor? So?
Speaker 1: Are you like if you saw someone and you were out there dancing just say good night, out with the girls whatever, and you saw maybe female male whatever, you would.
Speaker 2: Just walk up to them and be like, hey, you want to fuck?
Speaker 4: You want to know?
Speaker 2: Or would you just be like because you said earlier you have no game?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't have game. The thing is with guys, I get shy and I will. I don't think I could pick up a guy, to be honest, like, I like them to come to me. But I'm such with women. I can go right up to them, and I'm always the aggressor. That's why I like dating women, because I like being like that male energy like.
Speaker 4: Energy yes b D E b D yes. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I can go up to women and I kind of I'm I'm good with that, But men, I don't know why I.
Speaker 1: Get a little Females, Are you like the person like where you're actually wearing this strap on and you're like the dick and I always wear the dick, so no one's ever digged you down with Honestly, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think I've ever had a strap on.
Speaker 2: Me always you would fuck me as if I could put a strap on you and dick you down. There's no other way. Because I let one other person strap.
Speaker 1: Me because I'm just whatever. And it was for a movie, and it was very cute that she was Jenna Hayes and she's like, can I strip me?
Speaker 2: I was like, of course, you'd never want it, You're beautiful. Yeah. It was like a latexing. Great. But in the other sense, I'm always again like it's the autpu thing. Like for me, I don't. I didn't get anything out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I got penetrated Bobby, but I wasn't like, oh my god, fuck me again.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I like the wearing this drop on and looking down and seeing the female body like I, oh god, I wish I had a dick so bad to fuck a girl like I just love women so much.
Speaker 4: I want to wear it because I want to pretend.
Speaker 2: If you had a dick for one day, who would you fuck.
Speaker 4: Big booties everywhere?
Speaker 5: Like I'm coming at you.
Speaker 4: Yes, No, I just love big booty. I just love big vide.
Speaker 2: You had a dick for a day, who would you fuck.
Speaker 3: As many females as possible?
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 3: I mean that is not anyone specific. There's so many beautiful women out there.
Speaker 2: All right, I love it.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna take a little bit of a break and we're gonna get back to my favorite part, truth with Texas. I think we warm these ladies up good enough. We're a little in Our threesome is about to get a little freaky.
Speaker 2: I hope you're ready.