Speaker 1: All right, what's up, stick heads? We are back? Oh no, almost forgot snap. All right, So we got ryder Lee back in the show. And last time we had a bunch of technical difficulties and it was ironic because we were talking about UFOs and strangeness of that sort. But this time he's got a new documentary out. It's about freaking psychic warfare. It's about all psychic agents and MK Ultra and freaking the Gate Program. It's all the weird stuff that you've been thinking about and told and whispering about for years and now we're actually bringing these things to the forefront. So welcome back to the show. Rider. How's your day go on?
Speaker 2: Brother, Thanks so much for having me on, Brother, really appreciate it. Yeah, the name of the documentary just dropped on Amazon two days ago. It's called Psychic Agent the Gate Program. Hopefully we can get a link in the description for people that want to check that out. And also I have DVDs. If people are interested in purchasing the movie from me, you can email me at raised by giantsadoutlook dot com. You can a copy of the DVD. You know, sometimes it's good to have physical copies of everything. You know how PlayStation is now doing all digital games now, and I think physical media is really gonna make a really big comeback. And that's only if you're inside of the United States. I can't ship the movie overseas or to other countries. Maybe Canada, I might be able to. It's easier to get into Canada. But someone tried to order one from me from the UK and it costs just as much to ship it as what I was charging for the DVD. So it was like, and so unless you want to pay double the amount I right asking for the DVD, you're gonna have to be inside of the United States.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if you happen to live in Iran, you know, depending on whether the strad is open or not that day, you might depend on the price you pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be astronomical if you're living in Iran.
Speaker 1: You're right though, you know, not to get too on a side tangent, but you're one hundred percent right about like the PlayStation thing, physical media, and even just in recent years. You know, my daughter she's twelve and a half. She's into like vinyls and cassettes and stuff like that. So I've been passing down a bunch of stuff because I'm thirty seven in a couple months, and I used to collect a bunch of old stuff from before when I was born, you know. And so now it's cool to see kids getting into buying new vinyls. But the irony with it is that the CD is fifteen dollars and then the vinyl is thirty five dollars, and you're like, dude, what the hell? So I imagine with the used market of like physical media, it's just gonna surge because it's going to be a supplying demand. You can't see. I'm going with that, like whatever's left on the market that still works. Man, they're going to charge seventy bucks for a DVD.
Speaker 2: That's right. And I one believe that sealed DVDs are going to be the next boom. We're seeing a really big collecting market boom right now with baseball cards, sports cards, Pokemon cards, Dragon balls, sat cards like collectibles are really going up in value.
Speaker 1: Anything collectible video games too, like old PlayStation two sealed copies are going for crazy amounts. Now, yeah, you're right, So.
Speaker 2: I would anything that you can get that you can keep sealed that still has the plastic wrap around it, we keep it and throw it in the closet because that's going to be that's going to be the next big boom I think is going to be sealed old DVDs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and it's also ironic because of what we're kind of talking about today, and like with history, whoever's you know, his story, the history is told by the victor kind of thing. But then also with the digital age, it's easier than ever to just erase history, you know. I mean there's stories of AI companies and stuff that are buying up all these physical books and then uploading them and then making changes and then burning all the copies of them. So it's there's something to this, like, man, if we don't start paying attention to what's left now five ten years from now, it's gonna be a little different landscape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they're doing. They're essentially buying up a lot of the books, and in order to upload them to AI, they essentially have to destroy the book.
Speaker 1: Or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So by uploading them into the AI system, they are effectively destroying the book and then they can go in and tamper and rewrite whatever it is that they want to rewrite. So that's another thing. If you have first edition copies of books, I would hold on to those as well, don't get rid of those. Hold on to those as long as you possibly can, because those are going to be very, very important in the future. Anything physical that you can get your hands on is very important because we want to live in this digital age where everything is digitized. Hospital records are digitized, books are digitized, media is digitized. It's all being uploaded into a cloud. And that's not just people have a weird idea of the cloud. They think the cloud is just the ether. It's not. It's being stored in data centers.
Speaker 1: Yes, databases, data centers.
Speaker 2: Yes, data centers have existed long before these AI data centers. That's where everything, all the information in the Internet is stored, is in gigantic data centers. They've been operating and running since the inception of the Internet. Your stuff isn't just stored in some ambiguous cloud that they just call it the cloud. But that's not what it is. It's always been data centers. We've always had data centers. It just hasn't been a popular topic and a popular thing to talk about because now they've shifted into AI data centers, but there have been regular data centers for storage of the Internet and in things for decades.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, And it's it's just now it's being noticed because they're kind of doing it at such an accelerated rate, you know, and they're building ten to one versus the one they used to build. Now they're popping up ten at a time, and you're like, hey, that's why people are starting to you know. It's it's like a giraffe trying to hide behind a little bush, like, hey, we see you over there. Now, man, you're not hiding anymore. And so it is kind of weird that it's just at such an accelerated right now. But it's also just weird that everything is accelerated, you know. I mean, we've got Tulci Gabbard talking about MK ultra files. We got all this crazy stuff going on that like five ten years ago, thirty years ago, you'd be called an absolute crazy person. And now you've got elected officials like Tripoli calls it. There's like safe dangerous and the danger is dangerous now all these old dangerous, dangerous subjects are safe dangerous. But then it's also like, how do we know if these people have lied to us forever and done these things with us, why the hell would they be telling us the truth now too? You know, it's a big mind game.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a difference between the separation of time makes the biggest difference between anything, right, between an event happening and then you coming out and seeing that, yeah that's what happened when you you denied it for twenty years. Right, the separation of time and between the event and you coming out about it, it makes the biggest difference in the world because then you kind of have plausible deniability to the point where while all those people that did that way back then in the past are no longer alive, they're not in charge anymore. Yeah we might have done that. Yeah that's a thing, but it doesn't fall on anybody that's currently in power, because all of those people are dead and they're gone or they're no longer in office. Right. I mean if people if somehow we got some kind of document saying that they faked the moon landing, I don't think anybody would care, just like nobody would really care that you know about the what recently the JFK stuff, oh yeah, when the JFK stuff came out, no one really cared. See, there's so much time has passed in between that event happening and them coming out and seeing that, yes, this is what happened, that people no longer care because they've already suspected and talked about it for a really long time that the official narrative wasn't real and it didn't happen, Right.
Speaker 1: It's just validation at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. It's kind of like, well, we already knew that. We already knew that, so like it's like kind of nothing new and it just kind of gets brushed under the UFO stuff. That's what I was going with what I was thinking about, not so much the GfK, but the UFO thing. Whenever the government came out and was like yeah, UFOs were real, Like no one really cared. They were just like, we kind of already knew that there was something more going on than what you were saying was going on. So it was kind of like a big nothing burger.
Speaker 1: It's almost purposeful, you know. As I'm thinking about that, as you're saying that, it's like it's almost purposeful to give you some crazy information that we've been gas lit on for decades or however long, right even one hundred years, fifty years, thirty years. But they finally give you information on it. But there's just as big of events kind of things going on now that keeps you distracted, where it's the irony of like, okay, we'll give you these tidbits of truth, but we're too busy, if preoccupied with the other things going on currently, or like you said, the time that separates everything. We're like, oh, those guys are all dead. We can't do nothing about it. Whatever, move on. And it's almost like that's what they do on purpose, that slow burn, so that way you just move on from it because life is chaotic already. But yeah, it is weird. Why are they telling us all these little tidbits right now? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's information overload. It's a way to flood the zone to you know, when something really big happens and then there's fifteen other things that are happening that captures your attention away from the thing that you know came out. I mean, we saw this with the Charlie Kirk preliminary hearing stuff. I mean, there were so many things in there that did not make any kind of sense whatsoever. And in order to kind of cover that up, the things were happening during that exact same time you had the stuff going on with Mitch McConnell and that other senator that died that when visited Lindsey Graham visited Ukraine, Ukraine and then came back and then died. And so it was like and that happened all on the exact last day of the Tyler Robinson preliminary hearing. So the XPIRE thing just shifted. And that's how easy it went from everyone talking about Charlie Kirk on x to Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell like within a couple of hours due And that's how easy things can just like turn on a dime. People are out there just constantly looking for the next thing. It's like the really the alternative media space has become the mainstream news. That's exactly what the mainstream news did and does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just with the currency of honesty at this point, you know, it's like that's what people are that's why people are turning to alternative media and stuff. It's like I could be one hundred percent wrong about every single thing we're talking about right now, but at the same time, I'm being honest about what my thoughts are, and we're seeing through that veil of what you know, the damn mainstream media has been forever. It's been fake, it's been lies, it's been all these things. It's like, I don't understand, you know, people, people, it's a good thing that people are starting to question everything, but it is information overload to where now we got people going down crazy rabbit holes and bring up Sam again. Apparently Sam is you know, Francis Bacon and different things like that. He's you know, it's like you got Tyler Hansen, Fittest flood Earth are taking people in the wrong direction of things, and it's just it's all mind control. At the end of the day. It's like I think they they knew the Internet was gonna get away from them, but they allowed it. So that way, it's like you said, you just flood everything, and there's truth in there if you look for it, but I don't know, there's too much lies too. Uh.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting with the Tyler Hansen guy. I don't discount everything. He's taken it to a really big extreme. For sure.
Speaker 1: He's been on here twice years ago, and then he just went cuckoo and s already attacking everybody, and then I've been blocking, so has everybody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it seems like that if you were an actor, right, what would be the greatest acting role that you could possibly ever do. The greatest acting role that you could possibly ever do is to convince the public you're a completely different person.
Speaker 3: In real life.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty confident in saying that it has been done before. Now, if everybody that he says in this claiming is different people as a whole other story, I don't think so. But when I look at it from the perspective of, you know, could it some sort of operator, has some sort of operation like that happened in the past, you can pretty much guarantee that it has.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So that's the nugget of truth that is in the things that he's talking about is one hundred percent believe. I mean, if someone else within a movie can completely convince somebody that there are another individual, then why would they not at least try and attempt to do that in real life? I mean, that would be the ultimate acting gig. You know, if someone came to you and was like, hey, you play this character in all these different roles and the only reason that people know. I mean, look at Johnny Depp, right, Johnny Depp is sometimes has completely changed who he is for a role like his external body. Sometimes you wouldn't be able to recognize Johnny Depp in some of those roles if you didn't know that it was Johnny Depp, like whenever he changed into like Whitey Bulger for that. Yes, if I didn't know that I was yeah, black Mass, I.
Speaker 1: Think black Mass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I didn't know that that was Johnny Depp, I would have I wouldn't have known that it was Johnny Depp. Right, So that's just my little tibit on him. But yeah, man, with this documentary, dude, this required a lot of research on my end and going down really deep and going through a lot of declassified documents, a lot of remote viewing documents, and a lot of psychic spy documents. And I kind of found out that where a lot of this really started is in nineteen fifty eight, the United States launched its first satellite in the space called explore one in January of nineteen fifty eight, just a little while after Russia had launched their satellite Sputneche in the space. A lot of things were happening in nineteen fifty eight. DARPA was established in nineteen fifty eight, NASA was established in nineteen fifty eight, and the government officially became involved in the public school education system in nineteen fifty eight, sponsored by the Rocketfellers. Right, this is where those school text books come from. Just Lane's Maxwell's dad actually had a hand in this as well. The roth Childs were also, like many people know, were instrumental in the formation of the Federal Reserve and they actually bailed out the United States when we ran out of gold. And we also know from the interview with Steve Bannon, his documentary that never came out, that he had done with Epstein.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Epstein interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Epstein had basically said in that interview that he represented the entire roth Child family. So when the Rothchilds needed to take over Wall Street, Uh, they did it by sending somebody to New York City to oversee the purchase of mcmellan Inc. Mcmellan Inc. Was a media company that would later be known as McGraw hill, which is responsible for most of the elementary school books in America that kids were raised on and taught in public school, and.
Speaker 1: That those books dick and stuff fourth grade.
Speaker 2: This is stupid, I hate it. But Robert Maxwell was that person that they sent to New York City to take over this company. He was like their main guy. And when uh, Maxwell would go on to die on his jot because he owed a lot of money to Masad. He also owed a lot of money to the Rothschild family and the Rothschild family through the Bank of England, right and wash, That's how they made all this connection to Maxwell. They were he was essentially, I mean, corporate blackmail schemes for them throughout the entire world run by Massade.
Speaker 1: And for a guy that quote unquote wasn't part Massad. Didn't he get a military funeral when he died, which is kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Very interesting, Right, and Epstein and Gaslaine were to take that over, right and Epstein was only introduced to Maxwell and Gasleen Maxwell and to Robert Maxwell just six months prior to Maxwell dying. Right, Epstein was his replacement, and after that they would go on to infiltrate and do everything that Maxwell was doing. And we know through Alan Dershowitz, Epstein's lawyer, that he was introduced to Jeffrey Epstein in the I think he said the early nineties by the Lord and Lady Rothchild.
Speaker 1: Yep, right, and he's just come out and said he's a Republican now in like the last week or two. Of course, got to jump yep, yep. But continue, yeah, because the Zionism and all the ship they continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There's also an email from Epstein over to Peter Thiel and he would say, as you know, I represent the wroth Child family, you know, So that's the wroth Child connection. And we also have the wroth Child's funding psychic and ESP research into major universities across the United States in the early thirties at Duke University by a psychiatrist Carl Zinder and along with jb Ryan, who developed and created an ESP psychic card game which would go on to test and evaluate indigenous school children in Canada and as well as the United States.
Speaker 1: Is we know, yeah, we know what happened to those kids, but yeah, continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was called the Zender Cards, right, and that's a very real I mean, you can just typing into Google the undercards. This is a very real telepathy card game that a lot of people within the Gate Program remember doing as a child. Right, they would get these, they would have to predict what's on the flash card before it slipped over. Right, The teachers would do this with children.
Speaker 1: And okay, so gotcha, Yeah, I know you're talking about Now I knew the name and now putting the two together. Yeah, yeah, So you.
Speaker 2: Got to think that there were millions of kids that have been through this type of program, that gifted and talented education program since the sixties and maybe even before that, as we show in the documentary Psychic Agent, the Gate Program when the education became funded by the government, because we were really heavily lacking in uh scientists and astronauts and engineers, and we essentially needed to keep up with Russia. They got into space, they launched us out of Lite before we did. They were essentially the first country to get into space, and we had to try and keep up with them. So we started going after gifted and talented children in public school, right, and Russia got more Nazi scientists and engineers after World War two than the United States did. They put them all on a train brought him into Russia after the war. The Russian version of Project paper Clip introduced over six thousand Nazi scientists and engineers and their family into Russia after World War Two, which is almost triple the confirmed amount that the United States got in Project paper Clip. It kind of seems like that the United States got the leftovers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see what you said that. It is a weird thing where it's like the person that was just your enemy just in battle was just your enemy. Now it's like, okay, war's over, and it just kind of shows that most of it's a facade and bullshit anyways, because now okay, as soon as the light switches flipped that the war is over. Now okay you can come work for me, and it all's forgiven and forgotten kind of. I mean, it is weird because then it just turned into the next race where Russia versus America on just like what they're doing now with data centers. Well, if we don't do it first, China is gonna do it. That's like saying, do you want me to punch you in the face or you don't want that guy to punch you in the face, but you're still getting punched in the face. But anyways, continue man, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. It makes absolutely no sense. And Russia, it's kind of transferred. I mean, Russia is still considered our enemy. I mean, if you look at Russia Gate and like all the stuff against Russia and US funding Ukraine, Russia is still a really big enemy of the United States, And it seems like it's always been our Nazis versus their Nazis. That's what it seems like.
Speaker 1: The entire cool shit, just like Ukraine. Like you said, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was all about right, That's what it really seemed like. So when Russia launched spot Neck in the space the refers to get the space to launch us out of light, this really freaked out the eyes and outer administration, and they realized that the best way to get people recruited into the military, to get them to join, to get them into the intelligence agencies and too high positions of power within corporations and the thought leaders and leaders in communities, you know, and including you know, some form of inventors and entertainers, musicians, all these people that they could basically propagandize and put out as the front facing person of a certain organization they were looking for, right, and we show that in the documentary. We go over this gifted and talented document that shows all of the characteristics that they were looking for. And it wasn't just based on intelligence, okay, it was based on creativity, entertainment, outside of the box, thinking, charisma, you know all. There was different categories for who could.
Speaker 1: Be the next musician, next politician, and next this yet, like, not everybody's gonna have the same outcome, but we could still use most of these people for different Who's gonna be the next Lebron James athlete that speaks out about black Lives matter? Who's gonna be you know what I mean? Those guys? Yeah, continue, man, I'm loving this exactly.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is. You just hit the freaking nail on the head right there. That's what the entire goal of doing this was for. It was essentially for recruitment, you know, because but there's also a twofold and even a threefold scenario to that that they always have backup things and other agendas that they're also doing that that are branches from the tree, right, And one of those other things was that, well, we can also get a lot of the people that could be doing this on their own, like such as inventors and out of the box thinkers, And we don't want them to go out and create their own company and their own organization because then we can't control it because they essentially control it themselves. We don't want them to invent anything that really revolutionizes the way that we operate as a society because we have to have a strong hold on that. So the way that we can mitigate that is that we can get all of the brightest minds working for us instead.
Speaker 1: Yes, how is it any different than like H one B Visas? Now you know, it's like we're not gonna let this person become the CEO of the company. But this guy from India is smartest shit in this tech thing that we're doing, So we'll bring him over. He'll hit a wall or a glass ceiling at some point. He's never gonna go to be the owner of the company, but we can still use his talent. Just like what we did with the Nazis and what Russia did with the Nazis, You're never gonna take over NASA. I mean, they kind of did, but I'm just saying, but yeah, continue, I'm just rambling, but yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that's exactly right. Again, you just hit the nail on the head, like we can bring them into the fold by the ever going to amount anything because we have the clampdown on them. We're the ones that run and own the company. There's nothing that they're going to be able to do about it, and anything that they come up with, anything that they invent, is going to be owned by us, right and the people that slip through the cracks that may invent something that would kind of, you know, change our reality or revolutionize the way we operate as a society. The patents, the company is crushed, their character assassinated, they're bankrupted, they're basically drugged through the freaking dirt. Their life is essentially ruined behind.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're killed, they're assassinated, they're murdered.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Invention Security Act of nineteen fifty one literally says, and you can look this up, that the government can classify any patent under the threat of national security. They can literally take any pattern that they deem is a national security threat and completely block it. They can put a security blanket envelope over it, meaning that you can't use that pattern, you can't sell that pattern, and you cannot invent the device or whatever it was that is on that pattern. If you do your you're going to go to prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's kind of like the idea of like nuclear power plants, like the oh well it's good, it's the secary thing because you know this is good. But meanwhile, if you have, like I don't know, a natural gas plant, I mean, you smoke a cigarette too close and might blow up the entire place too, So it's kind of ironic. They're like, well, you know, but yeah, they can just shut you out because you're you're not the big dog they.
Speaker 2: Are, exactly, and they want those people in the fold. They don't want them out there creating their own stuff and building up their own companies and building it up from the bottom of venty things that are really going to make a difference. They want them because then it can be a secret thing, right, and then they can just put somebody out as a as the representative of the technology that they gave them.
Speaker 1: The kind of man cherrying candidate or their whatever little mk ultra puppet, you know, and then it's even like to bring up Charlie Kirk just for a tiny minute. That's what kind of seems like when people started digging into Erica's timeline, You're like, whoa.
Speaker 3: Was Erica one of those kind of situations and then you know, kind of Charlie to an extent, but the more we dug into Erica, who didn't know nothing about and then now she presents herself into the world and it's almost like that's her step, kind of like what you said with Robert Maxwell and then him dying, and.
Speaker 1: Right before that, Jeffrey is introduced and he kind of takes over the business. It's ironic, you see, like Erica like she was groomed to takeo. I'm not making accusations that she killed him whatever. I'm just saying speculating. It is weird, like the girl that used to be a trad wife that you know, CEOs should be males and all that, and now she's got more pyro than a Romstein concert and Paul Stanley kissed pants on and dancing around and hugging Jadvanser Like where'd the tradwise shit go? You know, But it's weird. It's like the next transition the next step like she was activated almost or something. It's kind of strange.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting that you bring up Charlie Kirk because Charlie Kirk went to a gate program school in Palatine, Illinois, is called Creative Children's Academy. Now it was renamed Quest Academy. That's been called Quest Academy since nineteen ninety nine until today. Right. And this wasn't just a class, right, This wasn't some special class that was in you know, a public school. This was literally an entire school dedicated to gifted and talented individuals.
Speaker 1: That's wild, Like.
Speaker 2: That's that's what it was for. You know, an education them designed and you can get on their website and look it up. Just google in Quest Academy and you can go to their website and you can read all about it, right, and it'll tell you that it's an education designed for intellectually gifted children. That they're a preschool through eighth grade, and it's to bring curiosity driven kids and learning that the learning goes beyond the classroom, you know.
Speaker 1: And that sounds nice in a way because you know, if you think of like Rockefeller Education, you're like, oh, well, we tell kids not to be creative and shut their brains off and focus in their desk all day. So on the surface, you hear what you're saying and you're like, hey, you know what, this sounds interesting. My kid's pretty creative, little outgoing, little son of a bitch. So they just send him there. Then next thing you know, they might be brainwashing your kid and sending them in some grooming program.
Speaker 2: Well that's exactly where a right, And there's really specific wording on the website that says that we create opportunities for students right to essentially apply explore their passions, and take what they've learned and apply it to the outside world, to things outside of the classroom, right, which is we create is very important wording there, Right, Yeah, we create opportunities. So basically, if you make it through the school, you're going to be set up for your future because the handlers will control and dictate your entire life.
Speaker 1: Yep, might as well be going through skull and bones. Yes, the same kind of thing. They're setting you on a progress like a progression. Yeah yeah, well then okay, let me ask this like okay, uh, it's it's on this gate I and so I was born in eighty nine. I graduated in two thousand and eight, and in elementary school and middle school, I have this weird thing. Say, so you've been digging into this all right. So I was in the Gate Program for a while through elementary and middle school, and then I went to three different high schools in four years so that I wasn't in Gate anymore. I was switching classes. So long story short, but I do and don't remember weird things. Like it's strange because I get it the older you get, the less you remember from your younger days. But it's weird that I can remember things from ten years ago, like no problem, fifteen years ago, and I'm in my early twenties, late teens. But then like there's just weird haziness sometimes with like childhood. But it doesn't necessarily mean like somebody touched my b hole or nothing like that. It's just this weird thing of like I remember. The more that people are talking about this subject now, you know, people coming out like Johnny on Tenfoil says he was in the Gate Program and other people everybody kind of describes the same thing, which is what's really weird because you find out like wait, a minute, I thought, we it almost feels like you were in like a secluded thing. But then the more people are talking about it online now it's a strange thing that it's almost like you're not alone. It's like going to therapy or something. You're like, holy shit, you were in it too. I didn't know anybody else that or you know, so I don't know what are your thoughts on, like why were so many kids And it seems like in the nineties people around our age like everybody's re remembering stuff right now, like it's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Well, other than the recruiting people part, because I do believe that that is a big part of this is recruitment, you know, bring people into the fold, get them into the military. Several people that I've talked to that went through the Gate program ended up in some form of military service or working for the intelligence community. And that's not to say all of them, but several of them. That seemed to be a very uh common thing.
Speaker 1: That seems that's funny you say that because most of my family is all military, and ever since I was a kid, I had played on going into the military, and then I hit high school and I was playing guitar and bass guitar, and I was growing my hair and playing in bands and smoking weed and chasing chicks, and I was like, you know, that military doesn't sound that fun anymore. So I just kind of threw that idea out to the side. And then it's weird because years later I'm glad it happened because of what we found out about different things over because I would have been right in freaking kuwait or some shit like that. I would have come back with no legs or with mental PTSD problems. But putting that aside, it's funny you say that because it's a projection right into the military, it seems like for a lot of these people.
Speaker 2: And also it can be just to put people in every aspect of society as well. Right, it doesn't even have to be into some high position of power. It can literally be DMV workers. It can literally be your mailman, could be the UPS driver, It could be your neighbor, you know what I mean. Yeah, it doesn't not myself super paranoid, but I don't think that that's untrue.
Speaker 1: Well, like we just established people everywhere coming out with these stories now, so yes, it could be your next door neighbor, your mailman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it really seems like to me. But apart from that, there's also things that people remember that are way stranger that make that kind of don't make a lot of sense, right, like being forced to take a strange substance. The pink drink. People remember some people remember it differently. Some people remember like an orange drink or a pink drink, but some people a lot of people remember different reasons for why they had to take it. So depending on what state you were from or what was kind of going on with you, you were kind of told different things as to what the pink drink was. Some people were told that it was liquid vitamins. Other people were told that it was a liquid vaccine. Other people were told it was for their asthmas, for adhd.
Speaker 1: There some for your teeth. Wasn't there something about that.
Speaker 2: You needed to swish it around in your mouth and spit it out like there's there's just a bunch of different.
Speaker 1: That's what I remember, because I remember the pink drink, and I remember the teeth. Reason is what my reason was.
Speaker 2: So but if it was only if it was for one singular reason, then why were many other people told that it was for different things. Right, If it was just fluoride and it was just to help your teeth to swish around in your mouth and spit it out, then why were other people told that it wasn't that, and that it was vitamins or a vaccine or for ADHD. And some people remember tablets. So it really doesn't make any sense. If it really was just a fluoride drink, then it should be a fluoride drink across.
Speaker 1: The board exactly. The reason should be the same, no matter what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people remember wearing a strange type of three D glasses, playing with blocks, doing rar shock test the image on the piece of paper. Then they got to say what the image is on the paper. Reading test. Several people have claimed to have been directly pulled out of the classroom by a guy in a suit that they had never seen before and then taken into a separate classroom and given all these tests and asked to read. A lot of the people had a very high reading level. Walter Bosley had that he was in the Air Force, a FOSI special agent. He was involved in the military and involved with three letter organizations. A lot of people were really gifted at reading. That was a part of these programs. But several people were you know, brought into these programs based on their their talents and being able to identify things in a room, being hyper vigilant, pattern recognition, things like that. Other just like what I was mentioning, other than just being intelligent and intelligence, book smarts wasn't the only qualifying factor of being putting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were probably looking for people with rage. They were looking for people with anything they could use get with the rage. If we can control it, we can make him some billy badass in the military. This other guy that's a litigator, we can make him the top DA in this county over here or whatever. Yeah, it's like they're just dropping people in whatever their particular. It's almost it's just a weird thinking, like what we were talking about Charlie Kirk school, like where it's like, okay, well, the Rockefeller style of school is like, hey, shut up and ask weird questions and shut your creativity off and just do what your assignment says. But then this other side's like, hey, we'll let your kid be as weird as they want to be. And then you're like, yeah, well man, there might need to be a little bit of a dividing line somewhere, you know, because if we start going that route, then they're gonna try to brain wash your kid and send them the top route of some political leader, some rock star, some movie star, some whatever to just send their messages out to the masses. And then that's our paranoia of brains of you know, conspiracy guys. But it's being proven true right in front of her eyes right now, you know. So I do want to ask, Okay, I've got three kids. I don't know if you have any kids, but with like Gate programs, my daughter she's extremely smart. She's book smart, like, she's very smart, like fast reader, retains information, all the above. She's in sixth grade, going into seventh grade this year. She was in Gate for like the last two or three years or whatever. We're in a small town school, we know all the teachers. Nothing weird has happened with that one. But that doesn't mean that's the case for everybody. So is are there still like on a mass scale, like we were talking about the nineties and before that, is the Gate program still what it was currently? Or is it kind of now? Too many people are noticing and they have to back off a little bit. You kind of see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What does she say that she does inside of the Gifted and Talented program.
Speaker 1: Well, she's actually just in her same regular classes. She doesn't have a separate teacher. She doesn't go into because when I was in I had a separate teacher. I remember Miss Schroeder and whatever. In sixth, seventh, and eighth grade, I had the same teacher for three years. Even when you're rotating teachers, right, my daughter she's just whatever her teacher is. Then sometimes they'll get like a couple different assignments, but it's nothing different from the classroom. Nobody's taking you out of the room. There's no pink drink or nothing introduced. It's just you might have like a smarter extra credit homework assignment you get to take home kind of stuff. So it almost seems like it's like the light version of what it used to be. I mean not light like good, but I mean like light beer versus a regular beer. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing is that they can disguise it as whatever they want, and based on the state that you were in, it kind of depends on what you kind of get' from like a smaller town type of school than the Gate, then the gay program is probably not going to be very much different than But see, in nineteen seventy four, there was this big thing that happened. Parents were getting really upset with the public school system and the state because they weren't able to get access to their child's school records. They were being banned from getting access to the child school records. And then they found out that the CIA was getting access to all their child school records and they weren't right, Oh damn. So they got really pissed off. And then they enacted this thing called FURPA right and FURPA was to be able to disclose children's school records in public school back to their parents and that the CIA could not get access to those records. Well, the CIA got pissed off. It was like, Hey, we're going to put in this amendment into the bill, into this FURPA Act that will essentially say that we can get an access to anybody any child school records that goes to school in public school in the United States, but also the parents can also get the records as well. So it didn't it didn't block the parents from getting the records, but it also allowed access for the CIA to still also get the records of the children in school, right, and this has happened since that time, and along with the Patriot Act completely destroyed anything from FURPA. So the Patriot Act allowed intelligence agencies and the government to literally get anything out of public school records such as test scores, behavioral patterns, anything that was recorded.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they could bust a brown kid.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, exactly, That's exactly what it was about. So that was another national security thing that they just slipped into the Patriot Act that they can now get access to any child's school records and anything that was ever written down about the school. So literally the government and the intelligence community has a record file on every single child, everything that they've done from the time that they entered public school until they get out of school and in college and they into their career. There's nothing that you can do about it. Nothing your parents can do about it, nothing you can do about it. It's just something that happens and something that exists, and something that will probably always happen. So that's kind of been so whenever they did that and they threw in that amendment to for they could essentially disguise what they were doing, and they would change the names of the GATE program. They would call them different names. They would switch it up and do different acronyms and different things for each program that they were starting. And that's not even getting into the teen behavioral modification schools that are essentially a giant MK Ultra centers that was kind of started in Utah that were outdoor retreatment camps for unruly teenagers and then went to actual facilities in New York and all across the United States for unruly teenagers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we've already told you know, the school system is basically, you know, a funnel a you know, a funnel or whatever you want to call it to the prison industrial complex. So it's interesting to be able to use like what you're talking about to segregate and find out who the unruly ones are, and then we can just kind of expedite that process a little bit. We'll take them over here, and it's still kind of almost like a free range of jail is what you're kind of describing.
Speaker 2: That's right. So you take the people that don't comply with this, and then you you put them into a very strict, basically like a boarding school, and it would be the equivalent of like a boarding school that you're in until you're eighteen, until you supposedly graduate from this teen behavioral modification school. There's a whole documentary about this on Netflix called cons Calts and Kidnapping Really Really, And where it started was in Utah with these outdoor retreat camps that what would last an entire summer and they would parents would literally pay a company and an organization money to come and kidnap their child out of their home.
Speaker 1: The shock, the trauma of it.
Speaker 2: Put them in an suv and then drive them to one of these facilities.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's wild.
Speaker 2: So all of this is connected. It's all connected to the behavioral modification schools, the boarding schools, the gate program. Then you got the Gateway experience, which was what people remember as having headphones on in public school where they would hear the frequencies and then the yeah yeah, a lot of people have been triggered by the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes. You know, the voice saying you should be hearing this in your right ear, you should be hearing my voice in your right ear. They've been triggered by that because they remember hearing something like that or that exact same thing in these hearing tests in public schools. So this is this is kind of combining a bunch of different things. In the Monroe Institute, Gateway tapes are to induce an out of body experience. Right, It's to activate your psychic abilities by being outside of your body. And many of the top remote viewers, Angela Ford, inside of my documentary Psychic Agent the gate Program available on Amazon Prime, said that the most advanced form of remote viewing is getting outside of your body, is astral traveling. So that's what the Gateway tapes were to do, was to induce an out of body experience. The Army literally sent military personnel to the Monroe Institute for two thousand dollars to study under Robert Monroe to see if being outside of your body would help facilitate and help them remote view better. All of these things are connected, and then you have the what is it the gans Feld experiment. I've been calling it the hands felt experiment. But I got so much stuff that I got to remember in my mind, and sometimes I enclopedia loose track of some things, and sometimes I mispronounce things. But it's called the gans Feld experiment g A. N. Z Feld, and this is to induce hallucinations and to activate psychic abilities. And you can essentially do this yourself by cutting a ping pong ball in half, taping them to your eyeballs, and taking a bright red light and shining it on your face. People that have done this for a long period of time experience something, They experience some form of psychic phenomena. They start seeing things, they essentially start hallucinating being raid in, which was on the Joe Rogan's Joe Rogan Experience was one of the people that helped in this research of the Gonsfeld experiment, and.
Speaker 1: It was also talking on like that, Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well that's what they say, is that it's hallucinations. But I don't know how different hallucination is between a hallucination in real life, you know what I mean, Like something's got to be there might just open up you to a different type of reality. But it's very easy to do. But that also connects into the the three D goggle thing, Right, what if it wasn't just three D goggles, it was something like the god Fold experiment, where so they would if you gave a child a some kind of drug, which we're under the assumption we can't prove that the drink or the pink drink or the orange drink or whatever it was was some kind of drug. But I'm suspecting that it was some form of drug, possibly a hallucinogenic substance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Or maybe like a truth truth searamy kind of thing or listening in. Yeah, exactly. Your inhibitions you losen up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you could be taken out of the classroom. You can be told to take this drink. You could be put inside of another classroom, put you'd have the headphones on that are to induce an out of body experience, and then you put the goggles on.
Speaker 1: And then you see what do you think is.
Speaker 2: Going to happen? Right? I mean you can look at the the Gateway, the Project Gateway Monroe Institute CIA documents that were released and basically the entire plan and the entire thing behind the Gateway experience of inducing and out of body experience is to get outside of your body and communicate with non human intelligences and bring information back to this uh condunity.
Speaker 1: You're conuit Eric Conduit. Yeah, it's like I can't make the thing and a lot of people. It's a movie that got kind of slept on and I've loved it ever since it came out. I've always been a woozda and conspiracies and government cover up some military shit. Do you remember the movie The Minister at Goats?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, that's in my movie. Is literally that's that's the character inside of that movie, lynn Lyn Cassidy limb Buchanan. I mean, the whole movie isn't based on limb Buchanan. It's based on a lot of different things that a lot of different people's stories that were involved in the program and in the unit and results kind of based on another unit that was either or happened in Texas, North Carolina or northern California. I can't really pin it down, but it was apparently called Project Delta, which was to bring in the psychic aspect into a combat version, so they were using psychic abilities within combat. So they basically took information from that unit that was a real unit and the Stargate Project Unit psychond spy unit, and they combined it and then they made their movie, which the movie was really really ridiculing that type of intelligence activity. But it's very real. I mean, that's what the first hour of my documentary is all about, is the history of the Stargate project.
Speaker 1: That's what's crazy about that movie is it came out. I want to say, Okay, dude, I was I think I just graduated high school. So maybe it's like two thousand and nine or something like that. So the movie's going on twenty years old at this point, right, I give or take right. But it's crazy because I loved it from the get go, because I was like, I get this movie. You know, like, yeah, there's comedy in it, and that's why other people kind of dug it. But I was like, no, I get this movie. I know, like I know what they're saying in this movie. You know, You're like, this is insane that they're putting this much in there. And then like they almost wouldn't dare make a movie like that on the nose today, even though they put all their little subtle bullshit movies nowadays. Still, but I'm like, that's kind of weird, like they just disclosed all this crap when nobody was really paying attention to that subject. If you know what I'm kind of saying. It's like nothing that there wasn't but there wasn't as much interest as now, like post COVID, everybody wants to know everything, right, But then it's like, we'll just dump all this crap and old movies and if people pick it up, what are they gonna do it? Like conspiracy theory with Mel Gibson, that's another one. It's just like line after line in that movie has proven true, but you're like, oh, that's old enough that Yeah, they didn't catch it at the time. But I don't know, dude, Minister at Goats. It's such a revealing movie with such a good comedy blend. I don't know if they did that on purpose or what of, Like with all this truth in the movie and then just make you laugh at Jeff Bridges and Ewan McGregor and George Gloody and of course Kevin Spacey's weird asses in there, of course, but all star cast. Great movie. But man, it's so revealing and I wish more people saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it was disguised with comedy, you know, that was the way to bring it to the four. But it's very real. I mean According to Lim Buchanan in the movie Psychic Agent, the Gay Program It, he says that that was very real, that there really was a program to see if they could kill a goat with their mind. And we also get into can you control somebody psychically? Right? Could Russia do that? That was the whole thing. Russia was actually doing this program called Donnie Gibnos, which is hypnosis at a distance. Right, they could literally get inside of somebody's head and play thoughts and ideas and beliefs into their head to try and control and manipulate them. Russia was doing this, and I highly suspect that, you know, the United States was also doing this as well. It's hard to believe that Russia could be doing something that the United States wasn't doing.
Speaker 1: Right, Russia is so evil, but everything they do we chase right behind it, or vice versus. Is that China and America conversation now too like? But yeah, dude, of course, if they're doing it, we're doing it.
Speaker 2: So I suspect After Stargate was shut down in nineteen ninety five, the program went super dark, super underground. They couldn't take anybody that was involved in that program into something more nefarious. So then they got other people that could. Essentially they opened up a remote influencing group, a government funded sponsored remote influencing program that could go as far as some form of psychic assassination.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, you said, I just googled real quick, Stargate ended in ninety five. The movie Stargate came out in ninety four, So it's just another passing on the torch of like you know, nowadays, you googled Disney Frozen, you're gonna get Elsa and let it go. You're not gonna get the story of Disney's Frozen head. And all that point is is, you know, it's like they're almost a racing history of like, hey, we did these other things month. By the way, this big blockbuster movie came out, So that's what you're gonna associate it with now from now on. Just kind of popped in my Schitzo brain.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. And also the what was the one of the first things Trump announced whenever he became president again, he announced Stargate AI.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yep. And then you know it's like, how true is terminator to becoming and it's in this and age, it's like, okay, so let's kind of get into this a little bit in like a modern sense. We got about five more minutes left in a modern sense. All right, now, this is just spitballing off the idea, but like almost, it's like Kurt Metzker says, like we went from MK Ultra to MK Retard. Like we're all in the MK ultra now. It's not just like black bagging people off the streets or given LS data, Random John's and Operation Midnight Climax. It's like, no, we all have you know, Operation Retard in our hands every day, our phone, you know. And it's like, are we under this weird kind of mind control of Like you know, you see these riots, you see these things, and all of a sudden, all these people perfectly organize. Like Tripoli says, if you've got kids, try to set a birthday party up and see if it goes right. If you're on a podcast, try to keep a fucking at least one episode a week going without problems. I'm just saying, like nothing ever works out perfectly fine, But how do all these crazy chaotic events always perfectly orchestrate? Just like that? Like, are we under mind control? Right now?
Speaker 2: Well? I think there's a lot of magic that can be done with the Internet. You can you can literally say something is happening and it doesn't really have to be happening.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like manifested almost you.
Speaker 2: Can say that there's this, uh giant riot going on, and there might not actually be a giant riot going on.
Speaker 1: If you're not there, you can't prove it. Yeah, okay, you know, And.
Speaker 2: That's not to say, that's not to say that the things aren't the real things don't happen. I one hundred percent believe real things happen. But it's like, dude, they've they've had this under control for such a long time. I mean, they've had AI for decades before the public ever got AI. That's just the act. We don't get anything before the military has been using it for decades. We had advanced military drones okay, that was being made in New Mexico.
Speaker 1: In nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 2: I believe that autonomous military drones.
Speaker 1: We had remote control callers. Why wouldn't we have drones exactly so?
Speaker 2: And then when did the public start getting drones. Let's see, maybe early two thousands, maybe.
Speaker 1: You guess about fifteen years ago this, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they had that capability for way longer than the public ever got access to it. So how long have they had the ability to just create something that's not even real? I would say for a long ass time. This is why the military wanted to be involved with Hollywood. This is why the Air Force had a giant military base on Lookout Mountain right outside of La Yes, where they had a sound stage and they had a freaking bunch of recording studios where thousands and thousands of military films were made up there that nobody knows what they were because they're all still classified.
Speaker 1: They might have had a moon landing there too, could.
Speaker 2: Have been, could have been. So it's like, with the amount of stuff that has been going on, it's just like, bro, I don't like, I don't know how we can take you really anything that we see like a face value. If you weren't there and you didn't experience it, then I would question it. Let's just me personally, I would just question it. You know.
Speaker 1: I like that, And it's that's what's that's what makes things real and not real anymore. Yes, you're right, because your algorithm is gonna lie to you. It's gonna it's gonna show you hate filled things and whatever else and whatnot, just to make you scared of the world. So if you're scared of the world, you're never gonna go visit some other place because you heard some story that got shared fifty times of some one thing or just whatever. I'm just spitballing, but yeah, it's like, you know, things get blown out of proportion. Triple He talked about when he went to whatever it was, Oregon or Washington where they had Chaz and Chop and all that shit. It's like, where's all the protests at and then somebody the uber driver had to drive him around. He's like, this is just this like small little square block over here, Like this is it? You know, it's so it's it's projection. They're just making it bigger on you know, camera angles. It's like, hey, let's see the protesters on the one eighty degree camera. Oh, there's not anybody over there. They're all perfectly positioned in front of you in front of the camera.
Speaker 2: So you know, this is a very big. Good example, very good example is COVID. Okay, you remember when ever COVID happened and everyone was like, the hospitals are overrun, there's no place for anybody to go. Yeah, but blah blah blah, and then people are going around and the hospital is completely empty. Right. They did this with also with Joe Rogan as well, whenever he got sick with COVID and then he did ivermectin and a bunch of different other treatments, and then CNN did that big, huge story on him saying that that people were at the hospital because they had had taken horse pace or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then they what's funny is I'm Oklahoma and the Rolling Stone magazine is one who shared that it was people a fucking winter coats, Oklahoma. It's one hundred and four degrees outside right now. That's when they shared that story. Was in the middle of summer exactly, dude.
Speaker 2: So that's how easy that it can be done. It doesn't even have to be a fake AI thing. You can just be footage from whatever. I mean. The news has gotten in trouble for using footage of freaking video games. Bro. They literally got in trouble for using an assassin's creed a stab shot, like, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: They did that with Ukraine too. It was like a ace combat or some video or fucking whatever. The Ghost to Kiev, remember that, the Ghost to Kiev? And then it was like ace combat seven or something here, like you've retards.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that video of that lady that that was in Ukraine whenever something got bombed and then she just went over and picked up a giant piece of freaking block.
Speaker 1: Bro, Yeah, exactly, yes, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Like it was nothing like an old ass lady Bro just went and picked up a giant freaking boulder.
Speaker 1: This Amazon Prime TV show, you know, ninety pounds, hi, Bro, it's all fake and gay. That's the thing. It's like, you know, you try not to get black pilled about it, but I think the reality is is to stay in the gray pill area. And that's kind of how I ended last week for the last episode two is it's like, you know, I get into a black pill mode a lot of time, even though it's like we got to keep on keeping on. I got kids, I got a wife, I got a family, got work, I got bills. So you deal with that shit, but you still pay attention to other things that are like, man, it sounds like we're kind of booked. But but as long as we're aware and we still keep being I guess, good people and trying to spread the truth to our friends that like, not everything is this catastrophic event. Hey, look into this a little bit more than what the news is telling you. It's like we're just trying to spread seeds. We don't have answers to shit. I mean, you've got more answers to things than I do. But in this conspiracy world, every time we ask a question, we get fifty more questions, not fifty answers.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But dude, writer, I love this, man. I would love to do like I've been really digging into AI data centers, flock cameras, all the above, this mass surveillance techno state rolling in right now. I'd love to do a follow up episode of like where this shit is trajecting to next of where we live?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But man, remind everybody about the DVD, the documentary, everything else you've done where they can find you, and I'll have all your links in the show notes too, brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really quickly. I think that the AI data centers are a giant operation to build large underground facilities. So you build up the outer structure of the giant thing, and then you just build underground, and you use the the facility that you built above ground as cover for the thing that's happening underground.
Speaker 1: And if anybody, if anybody ever questions you, then it's, oh, why is the ground shaking?
Speaker 2: Why why does this fell like bombs? Well, we're building an AI data center, bro shut up.
Speaker 1: Frequency.
Speaker 2: The flock cameras, I believe are not only a surveillance uh tracking facility, but it's also a data extraction uh to get things off of your devices and your phone through a Bluetooth setup. So they're emitting a Bluetooth frequency whenever you drive by or walk by the extract all of your information off of your phone and then compile it and then put it into a data center. But thanks so much for having me on, brother, really appreciate it. If people are interested, they can find me on Raised by Giants on YouTube, INNI and all podcast platforms. Follow me on social media, Raised by Giants on Facebook, Raised by Giants Pod on Instagram, and Raised by Giants eight on X. Please check out my documentary on Amazon Prime, Psychic Agent The Gate Program. Hopefully we'll get a link to that in the description. And if you would like to order a DVD, copy of my movie Psychic Agent The Gate Program. Please do email me at raised by Giants at outlook dot com and you can purchase your DVD copy of the movie. Thanks for watching, thanks for listening, and thanks for having me on. Brother, really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I love it, brother, Well stidheads, guys, go check it out. Man, Psychic Agent? Am I a psychic Agent? I was in the Gate Program? I'm being fasttious or am I? I don't know. Man, A lot of these things like a cut talk, but in the beginning, I don't remember half of that weird era. But let's just say, man, there's some strangeness to these things, and at least we are waking up to them and starting to notice them. So, guys, in conclusion, everything is a fucking conspiracy. You know, everything is a lie, and it's just up to us to dissect the lie. We need to be our own detectives. We need to, you know, if something feels off, trust your gut, start dissecting it. Might lead to bullshit, might actually lead to some redemption or something whatever. I don't know, guys, but either way, I'll see you next time. Peace. Houstads baye, Bye bye,