Speaker 1: Wow, Hey, Hey, how you doing this clip? Your host of Earth Agents. Welcome Monday, have a sea, let's talk. This is a fun week. We are in the process of planning a first only, well I should say first ever tour to guac Damala. I've been wanting to go to Guatemala for God for a couple of decades. And I'll tell you why I'm excited that to call these archaeological parks with this, which is uh. They're all over at Guatemala, uh in the surrounding areas. They are much more open about connecting the local authorities. Are much more open than in Mexico. And in Tikal, which is the prominent ruin, you can actually climb pyramids and I have I'm working with Lydia de Leong and her husband Arturo to plan this tour, which is going to be December first through now the thirteenth we think, or twelfth, twelfth or thirteenth, and it is packed full of lectures by local archaeologists as well as native shaman. And I'll tell you what's unique about this tour is when you have a shaman opening you to the energy of the pyramids. When you go to the parks, you are connected. Now. The problem with this now in Mexico is that the church, the Catholic Church, has instilled in the government a no ceremony rule that this disconnects you. So we used to be able to have a shaman work with us, bless us and open us as we went into these parks. And this is also academics and the field archaeologists we've walked with, and now you can't do that. Now you cannot be in the park and do any ceremonies whatsoever. And this is all Mexico. It makes a huge difference when you're trying to understand get information intuitively or directly from these ancient places, and you're kind of thinking, well, what are you talking about intuition things, Well, when you're at these sacred sites, and god knows how many times I've been talking about these energy feels that John Burke discovered in his work using equipment, you know, magnometers and other equipment to test the energy feels. When you can't connect with them, you're losing out on a great deal. So these tours, this tour we're doing in Guatemala December first through the twelfth, is unique because we won't be able to expand on what we know, interact with the pyramids, and actually climb and sit on pyramids in many of the locations we go. Now, this tour is going to be twenty twenty five people, probably twenty I'm thinking twenty max, and we've already got half the group filled. If you're interested in joining us, go to Earth Ancients, send me an email at Earth Ancients for you at gmail dot com, and I promise to get back to you and put you on the list. I'm gonna have Lydia and Autorro on the program probably later in this month, to talk a little bit more about It. Won't be a whole program, will just kind of be kind of an overview of what you can expect. I'm excited. I think if you're interested in anything having to do with pyramids, this should be a consideration of yours, simply because it looks like the Maya pyramids were also blueprinted in other places around the world, so some fund to be had, so look for that. It's the Ancients. Guatemala's Sacred Tour Pyramid Sacred Pyramid Tour in De simmer of this year. Today's program is about the Great Flood Our guest is doctor Michael Jay. We had Michael on the program way back in twenty eighteen when he released a book called The Worldwide Flood, and I didn't realize how much beating he took from the archaeological community, I actould say the geological community, who was very resistant to his discovery and his findings. And one of the things that makes his work so compelling are the underwater scans that he uses in his book and also in an article that we'll refer to today that I will be presenting called the Flooding of the Mediterranean Basin. And this is a piece that came out in twenty seventeen that describes the Great Flood and the effects of huge water increases in the Mediterranean area. But it's all crystal clear when you look at Google Maps, and up until very very recently, you had to spend oh geez, four hundred dollars a year to download a version of the Google Maps pro which would actually dive into the ocean several one hundred feet if not more, and also combine different kinds of sites, scan sonars and things like that to really see with detail the evidence of flooding. And so you'll hear in this interview today suggested that you, the listener, go to Google and download the maps. Excuse me, go download Google Earth. Google Earth. It's free, and I gotta tell you it is the most wonderful tool to study not only landforms but also the water. And when you do that, you're given an opportunity to see what the Earth was like twelve thousand years ago. Because, and we'll bring this up today, not only the Mediterranean, but the Pacific coast, the Atlantic coast, much of the European coastline from the Netherlands all the way down to Italy was much different twelve thousand years ago, and the sea levels arose as much as a mile in some places. And we'll learn know about this today. But consider getting a copy of Google Earth because it's free. It is the most amazing tool. And I'll tell you what else it's great for. They continually updated with satellite imagery. So if you're curious about, say the Great Pyramids, you can you can punch in Giza Plateau, or even simplify it and say Giza Pyramids and it will take you directly to that location in Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, and as you fly over them, you're getting the latest satellite scans that are used by geologists, archaeologists and other field scientists to study the pyramids, to study the Giza plateau, and you have an up close personal look at these these these artifacts. Now even more interesting if you've caught the interview I did with Robert Schock and UH doctor Manu Safes today, Uh, you can see the Coffrey and Cufu pyramids and get a sense of just how big they are. Uh, they're dimensions and what's really uh, I think critical is as you're drawing down from miles above the atmosphere into the land, you see how perfectly shaped they are. They're really amazing phenomenon and it really makes you wonder who built these things. It's definitely not dynastic pharaohs, you know. And the more we get engineering to study these things, more science that's involved in in reviewing and analyzing these magnificent structures. They're not from any epic known to us now. They're earlier epics. You know, we talk about the the Yugas, and we talk about the Trita and the Satia. These are Satia creations or they are Treata traitions. Because the the the labor and the precision of the cutting of the blocks isn't from any period that we're familiar with or historic period that we're familiar with. But as we begin studying and using more scanning tools and technology and open our brains a little bit and not get stuck on dates, I think we're seeing that these are magnificent buildings to the previous epochs. We don't know if it's Satia or Trita, but whatever they are, they're significantly older than a few thousand years. And it's sad that these Egyptologists are so locked into their theories that they can't see the real evidence of the engineering feats of these buildings, of these pyramids. Also, while you're at the Giza plateau, take a look at the sphinx. See the evidence of before and after. And when I say before, the body of the sphinx is part of the original stone that was cut out of you know, solid rock, it's a solid stone sculpture. And then you can see the repair job that the Pharaohs did a few you know, a few thousand years ago, and how oddly out of place that the head is of that figure. It doesn't look it doesn't fit at all.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: And you know, you can't get that kind of a photograph from standing on the ground. You have to be way above it. So check it out Google Maps, excuse me, Google Earth, and you just drop it in to yours an application. It's a it's a tool. It'll sit on your desktop, it's going to be loaded on your hard drive. But you can access it and go around the world, go to Africa, wherever you're interested in, you know, check it out. Check out the Stone Hinge, check out the Great Pyramid at Tuna coup Uh. Check out El Castillo in Yucatan. Check out Cousco. Check out Cusco. Checkout Soxy Woman. See what they look at look like from above. They're fascinating. They're just fascinating. And what a great tool, and it's free. Can't ask for better than that. Now, I have to say this, if you have an older computer, it's probably going to be a challenge to use it because it'll be slowing it down because it takes a lot of memory. Also, not so great with phones, are not so great with pads because it takes again, it takes a lot of memory. So you need a desktop or or a laptop or a If you do have a pad, it's gotta have enough memories to support the use of the tool, So Google Earth. So that's part of the discussion today. Perhaps even more important is the fact that the flood which happened during the towards the end of the Younger Drives was caused by the impact of a asteroid. And we're gonna learn just how damaging this asteroid was, how far in advance they knew about it. We'll get reference from go Beckley Teppe, which according to Michael, and we've heard this from other people. I think we heard it from Andrew Collins and perhaps Graham Hancock. There's a couple of the t pillars at go Beckley Teppy that reference a ball of light coming towards Earth, and Michael will tell us exactly which one it was, whether some of the details. This is critical to know because perhaps our ancestors had some time to prepare before the impact, likely not, because there was nothing before that. It had been millions of years, tens of millions of years since the last impact. But this impact, this global impact, was so significant that it caused worldwide flooding. And that's our program today is all about the world wide flood. So the program today is Earth's Great Flood, and my guest today is doctor Michael j.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Spring is just around the corner where there's going to be getting better and better as we continue on into the year, and this means it's time to think about getting away on a vacation. Earth Ancients has the best tours you could ever imagine, and we are talking about Turkey in summer June twenty second, two July second, this is our second annual tour to this amazing city. We all land and meet in Istanbul and for eleven days we tour some of the most amazing sights in all of Middle East. We're talking the underground city of darren Kuru, Kappadocia, go Beckley Tepe, and even Carahan Teppy. This is a place that is very much off limits to a lot of people except Earth Ancients. Our tours are literally half fifty percent less than what you typically would pay for an all inclusive lemon day tour with our host Mohammed Imbraheim and a variety of archaeologists, geologists and scientists who are providing information on the latest discoveries in this part of the world. The Earth Ancient's second annual Turkey tour is not to be missed. For the full light itenerary and more information, go to Earth ancients dot com Forward slash Tours. Click on the banner and you'll see the full itinerary and all the details. Remember, if you want a fantastic tour at half the normal fee, think about Earth Ancient's tours. We've been doing them for many, many years and they are a blast. Earthangients dot com Forward slash Tours come out and join us. We haven't talked about the the Great Flood, the Biblical flood, the flood that basically was caused by an asteroid impact. We're sponsoring the Cosmic Summit coming up in June, and a lot of that program is based on research evidence of a global wide flood. My guest today, my returning guest, is doctor Michael J. We had Michael on a few years ago and he presents a great deal of wonderful data on geological evidence of a great flood in a book called The Worldwide Flood. Came out in twenty seventeen. I think he's revised it a couple of different times. Doctor J is a former professor of Naval postgraduate school in Monorary, California. He is also a confirmed catastrophist and also has lectured to places like the Geological Society of America and other locations. He was on Guia. He did a series on Gaia, and what makes him amazing is that he uses actual map footage found on Google Maps that shows the evidence of this flood, and a great deal of more data in his books on his book on just what has happened and strangely why geologists seem to be unable to in the face of this evidence kind of give up the ghost and admit that there was a great flood. So hey, Michael, great to have you back on Earth Ancients.
Speaker 2: How are you. It's great to be back. Thank you for inviting me.
Speaker 1: Hey, I want to mention also the reason that we're doing this is that at the time, my producer, Gail Torr said, do you know Michael wrote a paper called the Flooding of the Mediterranean Basin? And I was like, no, I didn't. So she sent me this paper, which I had a chance to look at, and my god, is it profound. It's an amazing paper. Michael talk a little bit about this paper and it's after the book was written, right, In other words, you wrote the book, and then was it the research you were doing on the book that kind of revealed this Mediterranean flood?
Speaker 2: No, Like I said, the book was meant merely I wanted historical credit for figuring out the biggest error in the history of science. So it's kind of a plant the flag. I made no money off the book. It's been a dud, and actually I don't even want to advertise it. Well, what's important is the flooding of the Mediterranean basin of the younger dryest boundary. It was published in twenty nineteen. It caused a bit of a stir, but geologists have ignored it since. And what it does, it actually follows scientific method. It's almost akin to Galileo. What Galileo did, he used this new instrument, the telescope, which gave him new data. And the data that he had was that the moons of Jupiter went around Jupiter, and that put an end to the idea of geocentris that the Earth was the center of the universe. Okay, so Google in twenty around twenty ten or so, not long after I had moved to California in the Monterey area Google publishes its maps, and someone who knew me very well from when I was much younger and knew of my interest in nature and science, said, you know, Mike, you gotta take a look at Monterey Canyon. And I said, Monterey Canyon. So I went home, turned on Google Maps, and I looked at this feature that's in Monterey Bay and it's a river system. It's a river system that goes one hundred miles offshore. And I kind of looked at that, and I said, what in the And it turns out it's not just money. There are river systems that go down into the abyss now covered under more than two miles of water, and they're found throughout the planet, coastal regions under over all continents, to include Antarctica. So I said to myself, So I knew that that science said there was never a flood, So I said, how, how could this possibly be? So if you've been in a most of your listeners have been in a swimming pool, and at the side of the swimming pool, we have these jets that are projecting water into the basin. Right how far from that jet do you have to be before you can't feel the water? It's probably like a foot or two, right, because water really doesn't flow well in water. So I had I've been I was a nuclear engineer, I took fluid dynamics as an undergraduate. I had kind of so, something's wrong. How can we have river systems underwater under two miles of water that go hundreds of miles off into the abyss if there was never flood? And so I said to myself, something's wrong. Let's figure it out. And so the question I asked myself is why do we believe that there was never a worldwide flood?
Speaker 1: Well, let me stop you real quickly, hang on one second. So sure you're saying that for the most part, academic geologists are not recognizing a worldwide flood because that's just in their training or they're not even looking.
Speaker 2: So that's actually a great question that this gives you an idea. When you see these rivers, right, when you see these rivers underwater, submerged under two miles of water, When you see these systems, you can see the meanders, you can see oxpos, you can see how they joined in different places. When you see that data, and then you recognize that geologists right now to this present second, maintain that there was never a flood. It gives you the idea impression of how perva and yes, I guess pervasive. Is that the influence that this no flood has, this no flood tenant, it's a paradigm that it has over all of science, in particular geologists, because a geologist should say to hisself or herself, golly, how can we have rivers under two miles of water? A great So that gives you an idea of how pervasive this is. Hancock, there's a quotation from Graham Hancock that talks about you know, it would be a very difficult thing for an academic to believe that there was a flood, because he or she would be subject to rebuke from his or her colleague. It's that pervasive. Okay, So why is it that we to this day believe that there was never a flood? And it goes back to the early part of the nineteenth century, early eighteen hundreds, and there's a gentleman named Adam Sedgwick who is leading the effort to find evidence of the flood. He and his colleagues throughout Europe are searching for remnants of a flood. So now if you think about you know, I live on a stream right behind the house yard. We got a stream, and whenever there's a flood on that stream, there's a bunch of stuff that the stream deposits at the high water mark and then on the water receige you get that deposit layer. And so that's what these geologists said about to do. They said about Europe looking for signs of that flood and what they found. In fact, they even found that glaciers deposited things, but they couldn't find a common deposit layer. And because they couldn't find a deposit layer, Sedgwick concluded that there was never a flood. Now, this guy Sedgwick, he was a Cambridge University professor. He was a president of the Geological Society of London, and he was a ordained minister in the Church of England. So here's Cedric in eighteen thirty one. He gets in front of his uh the president's addressed to the Geological Society of London. After great reflection he comes out and he says, and this is a quote. He says, the vast masses of deluvial gravel did not belong to one violent and transitory period it was indeed a most unwarmanted conclusion when we assume the contemporaneity of all the superficial gravels on earth. Having been myself a believer in a worldwide flood, and to the best of my power, a propagator of what I now regards a scientific heresy, I think it right to publicly recant my belief. Wow, so here he is. That's big news. Yes, this great academic of his time, he comes out and he renounces his belief in the worldwide flood.
Speaker 1: Here that carries over into all future textbooks. Yes, and that's two hundred years later. It's locked in.
Speaker 2: It's locked in, and so yes, not just that it's celebrated as the triumph of science over religion, which really is a misnomer. It's really the triumph of science over the narrative tradition, or human narrative tradition. It's not just the Bible that has a flood narrative. There are almost every culture throughout the planet has some form of a flood narrative. That's probably changed over time, but nonetheless, the flood is a part of our history, despite the last two hundred years. So what's the error, right, So what's the error. Let's talk about what Sedgwick got wrong. Where did he look? Well, he looked about presently, So I'm going to use that phrase. I'll use the phrase where we are now, which is synonymous to presently exposed landscapes. And if I wanted to get technical, I would say, there's subaria landscape, the landscapes that are under the air but not submerged. Okay, So Sedgwick could only investigate where we are now presently exposed landscape. He couldn't look under right. We had to wait two hundred years for Google to publish its maps. So here's Sedgwick's error. He should have concluded that where we are now was never subjected to a common flood. That's a true statement. No one would argue with it. It's absolutely true. But that's not the same thing as saying there was never a world wide flood. He went too far. He assumed that the present amount of water in the oceans has always been there. It's a huge mistake.
Speaker 1: Where did he Where did he look when he was doing his analysis?
Speaker 2: He seems on horseback he was he was riding through the valleys and the planes of Europe.
Speaker 1: Oh, he went through Europe. He didn't goge was just him.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just Sedric. There were folks, other folks join him in this effort. But he's the one who got in front of the geological siding and said, I no longer believe there was a flood. So now it's a huge mistake. Right, he assumed away the very event he was looking for. Right, so now two hundred years of science. Right, there are a lot of PhDs out there in geology, in particular submarines, gio morphology. There are people out there investigating the causes of these submerged river systems. Right. It's it's so these people they have to maintain that there was no flood, otherwise their degrees are worthless. Right, But now here so I think I told you, or I'm tired of fighting, I'm tired of being ridiculed. I'm just I'm too old.
Speaker 1: We should mention to our listeners that you've put up a big battle because the academic world has been after you to recant your your theories of a global flood.
Speaker 2: Well they just just ignore it. Right, But let's stake this. If one cannot discern between what Sedgwick should have concluded that presently exposed landscapes were never flooded versus what he concluded there was never a flood. If one can't discern the difference between those two, one can't be involved in critique because you're not smart enough to get involved in critique.
Speaker 1: Right, So let's do two things, Mike. Let's do two things. First of all, I want you to explain the effectiveness of Google Maps number one and what it shows us now. And then I want to jump into the flooding of the Mediterranean basement because that's the focus of today's program. But before we do that, so this is I want to do Google Maps, and I'll ask these questions again your theory on how the flood happened, and then get into specifics because if we go beyond Mediterranean basis will take hours.
Speaker 2: So let's go to Google. So they used to be called Google Maps Satellite View, and now we have Google. Now we have.
Speaker 1: Google Earth, Google Earth right, which is free, which is great because it used to be a four hundred bucks a month for it.
Speaker 2: It's great, it is a great I love it.
Speaker 1: So it's an amazing tool, all right.
Speaker 2: So any listener now it can go over double click or download double click get that programer. Excuse me, I guess I'm a PC guy. Double click on it to get it go and get started. And all they have to do in particular one, if someone wants to really get a look at these submerged rivers that I'm talking about, go to the Gulf of Alaska and there are some merged volcanoes. You can see a river that meandered between two submerged volcanoes. You can see how these rivers float out hundreds and hundreds of miles into what is now, you know, two miles under the sea level, the common Sea l So let the listener, I hope they'll take the time to go out and see just what's there and what's what inspired me to look into this problem. And what I found is that there's a huge error. It's a huge error. And so the question then becomes, well, when did the flood happen, and how did it happen, what caused it? And there's some really neat stuff here. So the flood happened twelve eight hundred years ago, So let's immediately state that that is ten thousand years before biblical time. Okay, so it's it's not a biblical issue. This is a scientific issue. Okay, everybody be clear on that. Okay, So now it happens twelve eight hundred years ago. There's a thing called the Younger Driest event. A bunch of scientists in the throughout the throughout the world got together in the early late nineteen hundreds early two thousands and they spent a lot of time doing investigation into this thing called the Younger Dryas effect. They know that it involved a cosmic impact because of these nanodiamonds. When you have a high velocity impact, they are these nanodiamonds that are created and they've been found pretty much all over the planet. Furthermore, in North America, they found a bunch of impact craters and they did the analysis, and these impact creators, these smaller impact creators, have been found data to twelve eight hundred years ago. They know that something like eighty percent of North American mammals weighing over eighty kilograms, I forget what that is in pounds, but eighty percent of them became extinct twelve eight years ago. Yeah, okay, So these geologists think that there was some kind of North American impact that led to these impact craters, that led to the nano diamonds, et cetera. But no, that's not what happened. What happened was a much larger object overflew North America what is now North America, overslew North America, South America, just barely crossed over Antarctica and hit in what is now the Southern Ocean to the southeast of Madagascar. There's one thousand there's one thousand mile long trough there that was carved by the massive dense core that served as a gravitational attractor out in the Oort cloud. And now now we're getting into comets and whatnot. But this object that delivered the flood was seen for many, many years. It was seen probably hundreds of years, as and it grew bigger and bigger.
Speaker 1: So the native people were talking about it as it was getting closer to the impact. Is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, certainly. In fact, there's I don't know how to pronounce it. Go Becky Tapley, go Beckley Teppy. Yeah, thank you, go Beckley Teppe. That was an observatory. By the way, that observatory was two miles above the previous above the abyss. Why was it there. We'll talk about that in a couple of minutes. It has to do with the atmosphere that filled the abyss. But that the object that delivered the flood, and it has many names in different cultures. One of the names that it's known by Satan, something that changed our nature. We'll get to that. We'll talk about Adam and Eve. It's also Adam and Eve's story is a flood story, as is Noah in the arc. But were how do I get there? I'm getting old? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: We were talking about this, this trough that was created.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, okay, all right. So the object that delivered the flood has several names. Satan was one of them. Phaeton was probably the more cop phaet O, and Phaeton was its mark, so we'll refer to it as Pateon. So Peton would have been seen for many, many many years prior to its impact, and as it approached Earth, it would have looked like a snake. It's you've seen a commet with their long plumey the tails. This thing was enormous. It was fifteen hundred miles in diameter, loosely packed, and as it approached Earth that had this tremendously long tail that is recorded in history actually the Chinese New Year Dragon is a commemoration of this object, Payton. It's a serpentine above the a serpent above the clouds. It's orange and water emanates from its mouth. Neither it is there's Phaeton's remembrance or one of them. So this object makes its way to our solar system, gets caught in Earth's gravitational pull and hits the planet twelve eight hundred years ago. The impact crater or the impact you know, it was a big snowball basically hitting the Earth, and you know the trough carved a thousand miles of it, a fouth mile long trough carved by the object's solid core, and that course served as a gravitational attractor to bring in the ice particles and the dust particles that are consolidated around it. And finally something dislodged. This object made its way toward Boom. It hits the Earth and as that ice melts, it floods the planet from the Abyss upwards.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, doctor Michael's Jay, talking about his paper on the flooding of the Mediterranean Basin and all the details having to do with how the flood worked. We'll be right back. My guest today is doctor Michael Jay who's written a paper called the Flooding of the Mediterranean Basis based on a book that he wrote called The Global Flood. And this is an opportunity to understand just how devastating the flood was.
Speaker 2: And also, if.
Speaker 1: You're really interested, go to Google Earth, download the app and see the Mediterranean basin and the references that he is providing you in this podcast. I'm sorry, atlease, stop you just for a second. So if it's one hundred years as it's coming to the impact.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's more than that. It took from where this object was to its impact, took something like fifty seven thousand years to get it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so they've been watching it.
Speaker 2: For John Field, the ancients, the humans at that time, everyone on the planet would have seen this thing at night.
Speaker 1: Everyone did according to geology geological record that you have uncovered. Was this a one time impact or was it slowly an impact causing the trough?
Speaker 2: No? No, hits no, no, it is just one big object fifteen hundred miles in diameter. It's ice dust. They're loosely packed, and this thing hits the In fact, it actually started splitting in two at impact, and I'm sure it caused earthquakes. And because of the heat sink. I mean, this stuff, this ice was as cold as it is out close to it's very cold out there, and immediate heat sink and that ice melts because it used to be really warm here, and that ice floods the planet from the abyss upwards. That's important blood.
Speaker 1: So the impact is immediate, which means immediate death of megafauna, and whatever humanity is on the planet pretty much gets wiped out too, right, Yes.
Speaker 2: Very good. So we humans we are not. We are not from presently exposed landscapes. That's one of the big things. There are no humans indigenous to where we are now. Why because we are adapted to the abyss. The abyss. So you take away two miles of water, the atmosphere falls down into the abyss. That leads the higher atmosphereic pressure, the absence of the heat sink. Well, golly, the naked humans right right, What was it like down there before the flood, Well, it was warm enough that we could go around furless creature. Wait wait, let's make a comment now about our simian relatives that we encounter after the flood. So they are from landscapes that are more than two miles above where we were. So you go up to miles, the temperature difference is more than fifty degrees fahrenheit. It's colder up there, right, So they needed for all the animals up where we are now, they needed fur right to survive. We didn't have fur because it was hot down there, right, So we evolved in a in landscape. In fact, we can now account for the difference in human skin pigmentations. So light skin humans are from latitudes that are further away from from abyssal landscapes that are further away from the equator than darker skinned humans who were more equatorial regions but nonetheless below I called the abyss. There was no common sea level back then. Some people think, oh, Mike is saying there were no o shits. I'm not saying that either. If you take away two miles of water, there was a large Pacific ocean. That's where we get most of our whales. But you know they have now, their habitat has expanded, you know, what one hundredfold since the flood. But we humans are not from where we are now. We humans are from landscapes that are under two miles of water. It nearly killed our species. We can do some, you know, some prior to modern medicine. So if we took an estimate of the population in eighteen hundred and we have estimates for the population in year zero, we can get an exponential growth rate. And then we can back propagate that to twelve eight hundred years before present, and you take high ends low ends, you get an average the number of humans that survived this event. Somewhere between ten thousand to twenty thousand humans worldwide survived this.
Speaker 1: So they must have been at a high ground, is what you're suggesting, Jimmy. I.
Speaker 2: So some were chased, some some may have survived being chased upward. Some from the Pacific basin may have been lucky enough to survive up to what was formerly a volcano or once a volcano, but they're up to or once mountains are now just barely exposed hilltops. Yeah, under the or in the Pacific. There are some humans that escaped upward the big the big region that helped many of us was the Mediterranean basin. So what happens, So now we get some of the paper again, what happened in the Mediterranean was that the flood was you know, the flood waters were the object hit starts melting. You know, a month or two later, those waters are getting close to the level of the Strait of Gibraltar up to that time. So let's taste. Let's say it's forty days and forty nights, just to be consistent with a particular story the people living down in the Mediterranean. We had humans in the Mediterranean, no question about it.
Speaker 1: How far below we're talking a mile, it's.
Speaker 2: A little bit. It's a little bit less than two.
Speaker 1: Miles, two miles. It's a little bit less than from the Google maps, because when you go to the Google map, you're actually showing the former land edge of the of the land mass to the water.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to Google ears right now, I can get to the Mediterranean. So the western Mediterranean, I'm certain there were humans there, and also the eastern Mediterranean, and there's a you can kind of see the hum and where all these things there we go. So the depth right here is twenty four hundred meters, so let's call twenty five hundred meters. What is that a little bit more than a mile and a half.
Speaker 1: A mile and a half is where the original land form was.
Speaker 2: Well, no, that's where the original No, no, that's where the water level was in the Mediterranean. Okay, so it's twenty excuse me, roughly a mile and a half below where the current water level is. There was once a see there, and we are you.
Speaker 1: Saying that they had about a month before to survive.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying is that the people in the Mediterranean, so they saw this object go by, right, they probably felt the earthquakes. And now you know the water hasn't gotten to the Strait of Gibraltar yet. The water is rising. It's outside of the Mediterranean. It's filling the Atlantic, it's filling the Pacific. Oh, here comes this water level during that time. And I'm just kind of being he's just playful to say, let's call it forty days and forty nights of rain. Right, we have forty days and forty nights of changing weather. Right, it would have been really cold, right because we have this huge heat sink that just plopped onto the planet. And no doubt it's raining with all that new humidity. So finally the waters starts spilling through the Strait of Gibraltar down into the Mediterranean base of where these humans are. Right, So they're gonna think that, oh, it's those forty days of rain that caused the flood, right, that's not it's not what happened. But that's when. That's when the med flooded was twelve eight hundred years ago, just after the object hit, you know, two weeks, three weeks for who knows, forty days, let's call it after the impact, until the melt got that high. I think it must have been longer, but let's just say for the heck talk that it was forty days.
Speaker 1: Okay, So our people, our people obviously in a panic and they're in survival farmable. I think, what did you say before you think ten thousand total people may survived the total earthwide flood. There must have been thousands of people in that Mediterranean basin that had a heads up enough to get out of there or maybe.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but some of them were probably in craft, right, some of them probably had some crafts like Noah. Let's talk about Noah. Right, So let's say that these people who had operated sea bearing earth. Yeah, maybe there was commerce. Who knows what was going on in the pre flood western Mediterranean basin, but there probably were boats and those are lucky people to survive. So they survived, and so that makes air a rat. It makes it you know, Sardinia could be creked, makes it one of the islands, large island in uh, in the Mediterranean. Some people think the error ats you know, where Noah's arc landed was somewhere in Turkey. That's garbage. Uh, it's probably one of the islands in the in the Mediterranean. And that kind of gets us to the animals too. So think about this. So we humans are chased upward out of our natural domains. The lucky survivors find themselves confrig it. It's cold. They have to find some way of getting warm.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Think about the other animals that were chased up right, they're chased up and out of So that's where the animals two by two, some of these animals, some of their mates, you know, they're the only survivors. Well, they become extinct. Others get eaten because there are carnivores in this set. Right, So there's all this turmoil about animals. So somehow the two by two, I think that that two by two has to do with those that could find mates, could reproduce. So that story has just been you know, changed over time. But in the immediate pre flood era time, it would have just been horrendous for a human being. Uh there, just think about walking they we didn't wear shoes, probably in our pre flood domains where we were adapted. That's that's really hard for for us to kind of comprehend. So there's a big takeaway. That's one of the big takeaways from my work. We are an ill adapted species to the pope. We are ill adapted to the post flow ecosystem, and all of our environmental abuses are a consequence of trying to create environments where we can be properly adapted. These houses, clothed, all of this stuff. Everything we do is that the fact that we're called you social, we have our little niches, we were like ants. We are helping these species survive. We have no concept of this because we are so we think this is natural. We think that all humans have been living this way. It's garbage for twelve eight hundred years. We have been foiling against nature. We used to be a part of nature. Now we are not. We are fighting against nature.
Speaker 4: So let's you know, it's kind of fun, you know, I get to it's one of my my niches is to sit awake at night and to think about what was it like in pre flood earth? You know, where did we live? How did we live where there? What do we have predators?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Talk for a minute about your understanding that go Beckley Tappy. Perhaps Karrahan Tappy. These giant stone steely or teas have evidence or record this massive impact.
Speaker 2: So so let's talk about Go Beckley Tappy. Why? So first of all, why is it located where it is? Right? It's yeah, it's in present day Turkey, which puts it well above where we were from. Right, it's at least twenty five hundred a mile and a half above where humans were. Now why is that? Well, if you go up to a mountain here, let's say the Colorado Rockies and look up at the stars, right, you see so many more stars because there's less atmospheric interference attenuation. So where we were before the flood, we're way down in the abyss, and this atmosphere is attenuating star White Well, where you're going to put a place to observe the star, where you're going to go up. And I'm sure they spent lots of time figuring out a place where they could be as adapted as possible. They probably had to get clothing, They probably created shelters, right, They had to do that, And they were there for a long time as an observatory. They're watching the skies because you get a clear view. Maybe they started when they started seeing this object making its way into our solar system Faetan, but they certainly all of the snake images they're they're all references to Faeton and the Vulture Stone. I don't know a whole lot about this, Go Beckley Teppee, but I do know, I do know. I will assert I don't know for certain, I will assert that it is located where it is because it was far enough above the pre flood domain of whoever was that established it where they could observe the nighttime skies better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know who the people are who created Go Beckley Teppee. We just apparently they just found a petrified human skull, which shows you that's pretty damn old. If it's petrified from bone to stone right there. But what I was curious about in your your take on is that if this impact was a sudden, how quickly was the flooding. Was it massive tsunamis or just quick?
Speaker 5: Uh, it's all this is an it's an almost an incomprehensible amount of water that was delivered.
Speaker 2: It started melting immediately. Uh. You can actually see some of the rivula. Let's set the uh, waters carved heading north easterly toward India from the impact area, So it's filling a base in there. And then if it would have filled to the south of Africa, make its way into the Atlantic, then over to the Pacific, eventually we have a common water level and eventually it keeps rising and and then it gets to the Mediterranean, it gets to the level of the straight at Gibraltar. Then the Mediterranean fails. And that's an interesting period. So there. Recently, remnants of a camp site were found in off the coast of the Pacific coast of North America. And the Haida were noted seafarers. So these are people Haida Guay. They they were noted seafarers. And what I lost my train of thought again golly, I apologize. Oh, we're talking about the sea level rising, right, So the sea level rising to the sea level, and once it gets to the level of the Mediterranean, the Mediterranean starts filling. Outside of the Mediterranean, the level remains the same. There's a pause, all right. So now, if you're one of these survivors outside of the Mediterranean, you're in a boat somewhere, you look for the nearest island, You establish a campsite, and it looks like it looks like we may have the waters may have stopped. But what happens the Mediterranean floods. It takes a while for the men to completely flood, and the sea level has not attained its highest its present state yet, And sure enough, there's more that comes. So it's about one hundred and twenty meters or so, and sure enough they found remnants of a campsite about one hundred and twenty meters down that from the height to guide. And so they had to get back in their boats, and then they made their way up to the Pacific Northwest, where their legend still holds that they are survivors from the flood.
Speaker 1: Wow, hey, in your in your Google maps that you present in this paper the flooding of the Mediterranean. Are you are you theorizing that the area that under water, which is almost two miles there was actual buildings and ruins down there.
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's great, that's a great question. So now, okay, so if we are perfectly adapted, we're a creature that is adapted for its domain. Do we have a need for cities? Do we have a need for building? No, what are we going to find down there? Well? Pretty much nothing other than the canals of Atlantis. Now there, Now let's talk about Plato. All right, So Plato and Christius. He gives us a description of the very detailed description of the canals of Atlantis he talks about in Stadia. And I talk about this in the paper, which I hope your readers will are your listeners will get a chance to look up it's freely available.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll make it available at the Earth Ancient Facebook page. We'll have download site belong to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, so I use the USGS, the US Geological Survey Map because Google. Google has actually erased shall we say, they did a thing called Kreegi. It was the in fact, even the newspaper article, the article describing what they did. I can't find it on the internet anymore, but is either the University of San Diego or University of California San Diego UCSD or USD. One of those two had an undergraduate or maybe a graduate student. They did an estimation technique called krieging, and they removed, they smeared, averaged away western portions of the canal system. So the Google Earth and Google Maps images of the canal system are not as good as those that one can find at the US Geological Survey Map, which actually served as an original basis for the Google Maps. Google go about removing averaging away these things, I don't know, but to make it back to protecting a narrative, I don't know, and I don't mean to impute motives, but frankly, right, they can't be they must be artifacts, right, yeah, because they can't be human made because there was never a flood.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Michael J discussing the Great flood of the Earth, our planet on the podcast today. We'll be right back with you. I guess today is doctor Michael j who has written a paper on the flooding of the Mediterranean Basin based on the worldwide flood that he chronicles in his book The Great Worldwide Flood. We're getting details on just how important this information is and also a great reference and a great opportunity for you to download Google Earth, which is free onto your computer to see up close and personal exactly what we're talking about today. Also, this information will be available on Earth Ancients Facebook page. Go to Facebook, go to Earth Ancients and see the paper that you can download, but also the map app that shows how far how high the water rose during the Great Flood. I mean, I've seen these. They're very They're obviously artificial, these canals. Oh no, there's no talk about where are they located? Okay, So if.
Speaker 2: They are one thousand miles west southwest of the Straight at Gibraltar, in a place called the Madeira abyssle Plane m A d E I r A the Madeira byssele Plane, one thousand miles so there where they're supposed to be. They're out in the middle of the Atlantic. And Plato gives an incredible description that that the canal systems were rectangular, there were so many, Uh, there was such a distance apart, and that the total length of the canals were supposed to be ten thousand stadia. And I'll be done. I did the math. So I took measuring tool on Google Earth, and I mean Plato's description from the canals that I could see. I got ninety six one hundred stadia versus ten thousand. Not a bad guess, or yeah, it's it's amazing that plate. And then you know, he finishes by saying, you know, and and uh, you know. And then after several earthquakes and the the city was lost in the Great Dailug. Sure enough, yes we lost we lost Atlantis in the flood. We lost a lot in the flood.
Speaker 1: So so give me two measurements. First of all, how deep is the canals?
Speaker 2: Uh? He says, I have a memorized one hundred feet. I want to say that it's the one hundred feet.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's number one. And then, uh, what is the average length of one of these canals?
Speaker 2: Well, the total length is f mind. So I did everything in Stadia, which was the.
Speaker 1: US Plato's language.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does say they were they were excavated to one hundred feet and the breadth was the stadium, so it's two hundred yards a stadium. A stadia is about six hundred fet or two hundred yards, so they're two hundred yards wide one hundred feet dee, and they are about I want to I think it's supposed to be ten miles or so apart and they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I want to just ask you a really interesting question because, and by the way, those of you listening can see these graphs on the Facebook or the Ancients page, I'll put them up. It looks like they're artificially cut, like there was some machining done. Still perfect. What do you say about that?
Speaker 2: So, so just a quick question. It's somewhat, it's not, it's not. It's a rhetorical question. So, if you were to excavate to pull out these chunks from these square rectangular canals, what would you do with the stuff that came out? Where would you stack these? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'd the mountains of dirt and crafts or pyramids?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, oh yeah, And so I believe that we can actually see what could be pyramids down there, But it's how did they excavate them? I have no idea they did they have modern technology cutting to I have no idea. In fact, it kind of gets to it, kind of brings up there's a thing called the fer Meat paradox. Enrico Fermi posed the question one time. He said, you know, there's a dichotomy, you know, he said, said, there's such a high probability that extraterrestrial intelligence exists, but why is it that we haven't encountered any right, and so it's kind of interesting to think about the reason that we are as technologically advanced as we are is because of the flood. The flood took us out of our natural environment. There was no need for technology. There was no need for anything other than to cut large stones out of canals that are going to bring water to our It's going to bring water to our our clan. That's the purpose. We humans needed fresh water, and so we were at fresh water sources in the Abyss prior to the flood. I believe that there are large clans of humans that span the Pacific. That's why there's such a DNA link between humans in Australia and humans in South America. There's there was no land. Now, listen, how about this hypothesis that that we're supposed to believe that in the middle of the last Ice Age, when the oceans were supposedly hundreds of feet below where they are, that ancients from Australia somehow made their way up northward during an Ice Age to the bearing straight cross the bearing straight down into North America and never leave the DNA trace to make their way into South America where we find their DNA link. It is absolute garbage. And yet we're suppose to believe that, now what happened was we humans were we had a clan of humans that occupied the Pacific basin from from the Orient to South America to the west coast of South America, and they were occupying places where they were fresh water. And I can't go much further than to say, you know, they lived there for a long time. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh. Graham Hancock likes to say that as underwater archaeology develops, we're gonna unveil a whole different narrative on our past because we're gonna find these ruined cities and and evidence of very sophisticated man like like.
Speaker 2: Well, just just a quick comment on that. While I was still on the faculty in Monterey at the Naval Postgraduate School. I submitted a proposal to the International Ocean Discovery Program to recover the remnants of the core that served as the gravitational sink that caused one thousand mile long trough. To recover the core remnants from that. Now, who are the people that are staffing the International Ocean Discovery Program. Who are the people that have the equipment that can excavate down into the Abystle regions to draw up core samples? Well, it's submarines geomorphologists. So I submit this proposal and it's immediately not well anyway, It's spent about a week there, and I get a re Jackson letter that said, quote, it is thinking like this that move science forward, but it is so different from accepted geology that we have no choice but to disapprove.
Speaker 1: Wow, you said that.
Speaker 2: So I resubmitted it the next year, and I got a personal letter from the person who was then in charge of the IODP that said, don't you ever do this again? Like, Okay, I got an idea. What I'm up again? So in fact, the same people, the iod people, IODP people they recently in twenty and nineteen twenty twenty ish they published a paper where they found in core segments taken in the Bay of Bengal, they found wood chips, wood fragments that are millions of years apart. So they drilled this core sample down. It's a vertical sample, and they drilled down into what turns out to be an oxpode or the bank of a river. And they pull up this core and in this core are and they carbon date these samples. And these samples are millions of years apart. This core was drilled one thousand mile from where the Ganges enters into the Bay of Bengal. So we're supposed to somehow believe that somehow these core samples ascuse me, that these wood fragments make their way to the exact same spot millions of years apart, somehow sink and are then somehow covered by sediments in places where the velocities of the currents are like ten meters per second, are incapable of moving sediments big enough to cover these things. I mean, the contradictions involved in what they do. So I contacted the authors of that study and I said, and you can see the oxpos So this iodp ship, it's it's it's mapping the ocean floor, and you can see that they are following these ox bows, these meanders. They can they're following a river system, and you can even see how it gets deeper deeper deeper as they get further and further away the for the Ganges or for the entry into the Bay of Bengal. And so I contact the authors of this thing and I say, how is it that we can find by what process? Can we find oxpos and meanders under two miles of water? And the reply back was, well, that's exactly the question. And I just like, you got to be kidding me, you guys. So again, it gives you the idea of how influential no flood is. It perreates all of geology. It is what chance do I have? What chance does does a single guy have of influing this and the influencing this.
Speaker 1: And so as we conclude, Mike, what would be a breakthrough for you that would kind of open the door a little bit more to a understanding of a global flood? I was like, maybe even a mistake that some team a geologists make that was like, oh my god, look what we found. What would be the perfect solution to break free of this old paradigm.
Speaker 2: Well, there are two. Well, first of all, I honestly believe that that paper that was published in twenty nineteen that deals with the Bay of Bengal, and it's available at my website, I critique that paper rather that right there is sufficient evidence right there to undo any belief in the flood, and yet it hasn't done it. Another way would be for and there's a Naval Academy graduate who is an extremely wealthy human, and he's got a research craft, and I send him my paper. I sent him my book, and I said, you know, can you please go to the mediterrane or to the Madeira Bissle plane and send down your craft. Let's investigate the canals of Atlantis. So there it is, right, there is oh is to have a research craft go to those canals, go down and not just find canals. They're going to find pyramids on there because they stacked those blocks. And then well, finally, would be maybe one of your listeners, uh would be interested in contacting me, maybe through you, just to do a movie, because especially with AI coming about, I think that a movie of the mistake, you know, that would you kind of talk about you know, where we were, the mistake, what happened. You can see the just the anguish that surviving humans went through and all of the things that you know, even the survivors, you know you finally you get done surviving this thing and then you got to live.
Speaker 1: It must have been really tough.
Speaker 2: What do you eat? Right? Golly, it's it's just stunning. But anyway it would make it, it's a great story.
Speaker 1: Must have been a horrible trauma. Yes, people who went through Uh, Mike, really great. Have you on the program? Let's get people your website, it's the it's Theworldwide Flood dot com or all one word, all one word. And what's on the website? You got your papers that people can download or is it more just a uh.
Speaker 2: So, I have links to my paper as well as a paper that another paper that deals with another traumatic event to the Earth that created the continent. Basically geologists have that all screwed up. But we'll not talking about that today. But it's got a bunch of essays and pretty much everything that's in my book is somewhere on that website. There's a lot of really cool essays. Unfortunately, it requires reading and people who go to websites kind of expect immediate gratification, and it's going to take you know, this is meant for people to read and think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give us real quickly. As we conclude, what would you suggest people begin looking at? If they download Google Maps and they have it on their desktop, what would be a good place to start looking and to see these evidence of old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really it's really neat. So it's not coastlines, it's river So it's really so I would just look at north of look at the West coast and North America, begining the Gulf of Alaska. Make your way down California coast. Oh my goodness. Prior to the flood, it rained in California all the time. It's why the hills around it. The Salinas Valley was once an inland lake and it drained through moss landing down and the velocity of that water falling two miles is what carved Monterey Canyon. And so that water made its way back out to what was then the smaller Pacific Ocean. And we get the cycle going right. So you have this the westward of the westerly flow of air. It hits the continent, it gets up lifted two miles, gets uplifted two miles, it condensed as falls as. It's so cool. I mean, it's really cool. So hey, then go to the east coast of North America. Look at the Hudson River. Now, the Hudson River, it's title right now, it's a title river. It's title all the way up to all but yeah, but you can see where the Hudson River wants float all the way down into the Abyss. You can see the car and you can see the Connecticut River, and it's just it's so cool. And then go over to the go to the Mediterranean and look at what I see. It's so obvious. Hey.
Speaker 1: Also, I know you talked about the canals of Atlanta's being wiped out. Are there any anomalies that you can suggest people go to that will show pyramids under the water, or no areas that are not necessarily been touched by the editors of the world.
Speaker 2: No, no, I frankly, it's speculation that there are pyramids there, but dog on it. Yeah, it's it's really fascinating to think what would you do if you're if you're creating this canal system to bring water to as many people in the Klan as possible. It's a great idea. So let's spend thousands of years creating this canal system. What are we going to do with these excavations? Yeah, maybe maybe we can learn to stack them. It's really fascinating. So there was.
Speaker 1: Doctor Michael j. It's been a pleasure as always, and I wanna thank you for your work, and I hope you can uh break down and and uh bring us another book before you leave the planet.
Speaker 2: Well, I really appreciate you having me back, Cliff, Uh, it's very kind to me.
Speaker 1: So I just want to reiterate the fact that this data is coming the bulk of it is coming from Google Earth. And this is a recent interview, but when he was working on this book, this is that was probably you know, seven eight years ago, and updates are more recent. But the data has constantly been changing. And one of the things he made a good point is that you had to go to a geological USGA I might be USGS USGGS website and look at their map, because they're not editing in quite the same manner. I have seen people have sent me screen captures of Google Earth and underwater pyramids anomalies. Off the coast of Belize, Central America, there's a number of ruined cities there. There's also ruined cities in off the coast of the Yucatan on the Caribbean side, and they're very clear when you look at the earlier versions. I can't say that there is a conspiracy because if I start saying that they're wiping clean various areas of Google earth Maps, then that sounds like there's a concerted effort to remove evidence of an ancient civilization or earlier periods. I still believe that this is happening on the planet Mars, because you can go to Google Mars and see a whole bunch of areas, including Sidonia, quite clearly, and they are constantly erasing evidence of temples and pyramids and ruins. A lot of it gets through because the planet was populated by thousands or millions of people. But when it comes to Google Earth, there is questions about why. At one point the Google earth Maps were exposing ruins, underwater ruins on the planet, and they seem to disappear in some cases, the real obvious ones disappear, So you know, I mean, you gotta wonder what the deal is why they would do that, you know, holding up the cause, the status quo, holding up the tenure of certain professors in universities who need to be paid. I can tell you stories about certain professors once they left the university who are going no. I mean it's really like this, not like that of the most famous one is Michael Cole, the famous mayaanis who who basically acknowledged that the Asian pyramids were very similar to the Mayan pyramids. And I think the question was was there a blueprint that was passed on to the Central and South America and Mexico, And the answer is pretty much yes, there was diffusion exists, the exchange of culture exchange. I mean, this is one of the big ones that Earth Ancients is supporting, which yeah, is that there is multicultural exchange, that the Mayas, the Maya population and its beginnings were multicultural. You see Asiatic types, you see Caucasian types, you see African centric types. In Mexico. You can't get even our own ed Barnhart won't admit day He's like, oh no, no, they naturally came that way.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not that at all.
Speaker 1: In fact, that's the big problem and I talk about this a lot. If you go to China and their academic world, if you go to India, you'll hear a different version of history. You hear a much older, much clearer, much more reasonable sense of what our history is all about. If you go to Western culture, it's all about us and that's nothing. There's no one else, no other version of it.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Earth Ancients for you. Well, I help you enjoy that again. I am promoting Google Earth.
Speaker 2: It's free.
Speaker 1: It's a way to wake up to what has happened on our planet. And the global flood is on one version of many, many, many things.
Speaker 2: That have happened. So I hope you like that.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancients, Destiny and Earth Ancients the special edition in the Archives, please consider becoming a subscriber of Patreon for as little as five dollars five bucks every month, you can support the work we do here. And I gotta tell you we have bills to pay, bills, bills, bills, bills, bills, Hey, but we love it here. We love what we do. And to become a subscriber to support us, go to Patreon dot com. Forward slash Earth Ancients. When you do that, all you got to supply is an ATM card or credit card. It's deducted automatically from your check. Five, ten, fifteen, even twenty dollars a month makes a huge difference. And guess what, we have a wonderful series of gifts for you. Now have a complete library of books that many of our authors have provided. This is yours as a thank you, and we really appreciate it. There's also some unpublished interviews and some galleries lots to give you as a thank you for joining us and becoming a subscriber. So again to become a subscriber, go to Patreon dot com, forward slash Earth Ancients. Well, I said for this program today, I want to thank my guest today, doctor Michael j and his work on the global flood has always the team of Gail tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock all right, take care of be well and we'll talk to you next time.
Speaker 3: U n last. The next