Speaker 1: Takes a.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. A. Martin willis your host. I have a great guest on. I got to meet him at Contact in the Desert. We had a lot of fun together, Dan Harrara, and he has all kinds of things going on. We're going to be talking about Harari pardon me. We talked about all kinds of things that he has in the works and going on his film and all that. Just going to give a couple of shout outs and thank yous out there for the people that helped me out. First of all, Jack aka UFO Jack has been helping out. I kind of let him take over my YouTube channel. I think he's doing a really great job helping to spice it up and keep things going. Now that we're running a couple of shows a week, there's a lot more work to do. So I also want to thank my producer helps me out, Donna. I couldn't do the show without her. Very helpful in so many ways. Supportive as well. Palmer, Thank you so much for all you do. I get all this information every day from Palmer on the UFO topic is very helpful. Brock helps out. Peggy formally helped out with a Facebook page for many years. I always want to say thank you to her. Phil helps out. There's so many others. I know I'm probably missing some people, but sorry if I missed you, and you're happy to be listening. But I do appreciate all the help that everyone does and keeping the show going after all these years. Coming up in fourteen years now, we've been doing this. A couple of things this year. I'm going to be speaking at the Exeter UFO Festival that comes up August thirtieth and thirty first in Exeter, New Hampshire. I'm probably going to be talking before that time. I may run through what the incident in Exeter was, so you know what exactly happened that day. I might get a guest on, perhaps someone like Peter Robins or someone to talk about that a little bit. Shag Harbor, I'm going to be the MC again this year up in Shag Harbor, and that's October third and fifth, and just something I decided to do today. My producer and I are going to be heading out to the Skyfire Summit. That's Travis Walton's fiftieth anniversary of his incident. That celebration of that and that's October seventeenth through the twentieth. That's going to be in Sedona, Arizona, a beautiful place to be so I'm pretty excited about that. Just made the decision to do that today. So check out our merchandise. It took me all this time to figure out how to add colors to all the different T shirts, hats and all that. So if you go over to the website that's podcastufo dot com and just look onto merchandise there, you can also read the hundreds of blogs that we have there that Charles has written over the years, and there's all kinds of historic information available, so please check all that out. We have this week on Thursday night at eight pm, we have Jennifer Stein. She's going to be talking about the anniversary of Travis Walton and a lot more. And the set starts at eight pm on Thursday. If you're listening on KGr A radio, that'll be Friday at six pm, so that same show will be running then. So our blog this week that Charles Lear wrote is Encounter at Deutchmont Woods and this is a nineteen seventy nine report a foresty worker in Scotland when he saw a mysterious domed object and other weird looking objects. Almost looked like World War two mines, you know that floated in the water with all the spikes off of them. Very bizarre encounter. So check that out at PODCASTUFO dot com. Let's see next week Tuesday we have David Schandell. He was also involved in a similar situation. I think it was a few months apart from what happened with Robert Sallas in the nuke shutdown. It was another at nuclear warhead shutdown, So that will be on next Tuesday. I met him at Contact in the Desert and he was a really interesting guy. I sat with him and Bob Sallas and a few other people and Peter Davenport. I couldn't believe I got to meet him, and so that was a real fun time. Like I said, I met Dan Harrari it again Harari in Contact at the Desert. We had a really good visit. He helped me a lot with all the interviews. I did. Looking forward to doing that every year that I possibly can. It was my very favorite UFO conference, I have to say that I ever went to. Probably going to go to the Ozarks next year. The Ozark Festival down there and a couple of others I know for sure that I am seeing also at the Pine Bush in June. So without further ado, here's our guests. Welcome.
Speaker 1: Dan. You didn't say the last name this time, high you chickened out? I did, Dan, Harari Harari, right, you yourself said, rhymes with Ferrari Dan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that's how you're well, Yes, sooner or later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Martin, Yeah, great, thank you for having me on. You and I had a lot of fun in contact. We were in the press room together. In fact, you and I pretty much owned that room. There were days when you and I owned that room, right, that's right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, boy, what have I I don't know if I'll ever get over how much fun that was.
Speaker 1: That was just I've been to three I went to. That was my third in a row and by far the most. The vibe, you know, the vibe was great. The people it was. I believe we had twenty three hundred people I think is what it was. And it was the biggest one they'd had since COVID and by by every measure, Russ Colthart and Chris Bledsoe and you know, everyone was there as you know, and they considered it one of the all time great contact in the deserts ever. So yeah, I mean, just like you said, a good one, you came to a good one.
Speaker 2: I know, the vibe was great. You go out at night at the pool and there was you know, people playing guitar and drummers, drumming and singing, and I mean just the whole vibe everywhere was so much fun.
Speaker 1: Right, I agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, Dan, let's let's hear what you've you were on. I think over or a year ago, somewhere around there. I don't really know exactly when, but you have a film. You showed that film right at Contact.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so well let's maybe we jump in with Hollywood Disclosure Alliance. Is that a sure go ahead?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right. So I met Stephen Bassett. We all know and love dear friend Steve Bassett. I met him in March twenty twenty three at UFO conn in San Francisco when I was promoting my book called After they came right here, we'll talk about that minute, and I met Steve Bassett. We became immediate friends. A few months later he came to LA We had a very long lunch in May twenty twenty three, with a three hour lunch. At the end of the lunch, he said, Dan, you know you're I've been a Hollywood publicist Martin. I think you know for forty two years. I have my own PR firm in Hollywood for thirty years. So I'm a Hollywood guy. So Stephen goes, you're a Hollywood guy. I'm a disclosure guy. Dan. What can we do together? So I just it was one of the light bulb moments that you have in your life. I looked up at the ceiling Martin, and I went down and I looked at Steven right to his face. I said, We're going to create the Hollywood Disclosure Alliance. And he goes, that's it, that's it, that's right, that's exactly right. So we shook hands. Wow. Four days pulled, I pulled the words out of the universe. Okay. Four days later was contact twenty twenty three. Steven invited me. We shared a room. I had never been before. I'd heard about it for years, but I had never been. And I went and Stephen and I literally together went up to everyone Martin you could think of, starting with George Norriy, Nick Pope, Paul Heinik, Richard Dolin, and Ron James and Ron. I mean, we just went right down and we said, we're going to create the Hollywood Disclosure Alliance. The first person we told was George Nory. He grabbed my shoulder. I'd never met him before. He said, Danny, I want to be your first member. I go, George, You're the first member. Second, the second memory was Nick Pope. The third member was Richard Dolton. So it just was like wow. So Stephen kept saying, damn, we've got a tiger by the tail. We've got a tiger by the tail. So by the end of Contact twenty three, we had every major, most of them the biggest names. Now here's the problem, Martin. All. Through summer and fall twenty twenty three, Steven and I had to figure out what was the Hollywood Disclosure all We didn't know what it was. We had no idea what it was. It was three words. So that year twenty twenty three, my daughter created here. Oh yeah, my daughter created the logo in our website. Steven invited everyone he knew. I invited everyone I knew, And basically, the Hollywood Disclosure Alliance is a global networking group that brings together two disparate groups. Historically this was our joint idea. Half of our members are Hollywood writer producers, directors, performers, content creators, podcasters. The other half are uap UFO ET experiencers, researchers and disclosure advocates like Steve Bassett and Danny Shehan. So we cut and paste this thing together. We launched November first, twenty twenty three. Officially today we're honing in on our second year anniversary in November. We have two hundred and thirty members around the world. We do live events in La every quarter. We have a table, a booth, and you saw the booth at Contact. We have a booth at Contact every year, and we have a booth every year at Conscious Life Expo in LA. And our members through our live twenty four to seven chat channel, which is called a slack channel. They talk to each other and we have documentary filmmakers who women who've been abducted or or people who've met play ideans and and and then people respond, hey, you know I was abducted, I met Play. It's very robust our slack channel. It's where a lot of people are talking to each other, and as far as I know Martin's, I would say I think six or seven films, TV shows or documentaries have been gestating to date through the Hollywood Disclosure Alliance. So we grow every month. We had some people. For all of you who are looking right now at this podcast or listening, Hollywood Disclosure Alliance dot org. Dot org is the website and we always want to take in new members.
Speaker 2: Now is the membership fee? And is this a nonprofit? What's what's? What?
Speaker 1: Is it? Okay? All right? So it it is a five oh one C three nonprofit. We there's no membership fee. We request, you know, underlining the words strongly. We strongly request an annual donation of fifty dollars and because there are expenses involved. But it's been tremendous, it's been I've met so many wonderful people, become close friends with I mean, Nick Pope and I literally are friends and he comes to LA, we have dinner together. That's through the Hollywood Disclosure Line. So it's been really cool. Now, you asked me about the film earlier this year. In February this year, Steven and I and one of our member members, Jeremy Nori no relation to George Norri. He's a very gifted documentary filmmaker. We were at Conscious Life Expo in La and I said, Jeremy, let's just start interviewing people, and let's just let's just make a gorilla style film, documentary film about how Hollywood historically has been presenting the UFO et phenomenon through film since the you know, the beginning of Hollywood. Fine, so Martin on the Fly, Man on the Fly. During those days, we got, of course, we got Steve Bassett, but we got Danny Sheehan, we got Jimmy Church, we got Linda moulten how we got Britt Elders, we got Serena Wright Taylor, we got Ron Janics, we got Ron James. It's just like one of it. It was like it was like popping them out. Man, we were just popping out all these great interviews. So at the end of that we had this wealth of interviews. Then then we interviewed Thomas Jane, who's a famous movie star. He's one of our members. He is an experiencer, and other people. We cut and paste this thing together. We debuted it at Contact. The last day of Contact. I think it was June second. We had about seventy people in the room. Most of them were each DA members and they went over very well. And the cool thing. Now, originally it was titled we called it it was my title. I executive produced the film. It originally was called Inside Hollywood. Colon Aliens, UFOs and the Quest for Disclosure. The filmmaker, my friend Jeremy his partner, got the distribution deal a month ago with Amazon. It's on Amazon, which even my mother was amazed by. But Amazon renamed it so if anyone wants to watch it, it's now called Secrets in the Spotlight. Secrets in the Spotlight. It's my film, it's the HDA film. It's about an hour long. It's on Amazon. And the fact that it's on Amazon, Martin was just thrilling.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh yeah, I know they're renaming things. I just had Dean Aliotta Want a few days ago and he in order for him to get his film up on Amazon, he had to change the title. And I guess that's something they're doing now. They don't want to the UFO or certain things in the title anymore.
Speaker 1: I had dinner with Dean two nights ago in Sherman Ooks. We were at party and met his girlfriend. Nice guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Ally's really nice.
Speaker 1: His girlfriend.
Speaker 2: His girlfriend's a lot better than him, if you ask me.
Speaker 1: And she's a lot prettier than him too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hope he's listening. Yeah, all right, So I got to ask you this. Here's your you can look. You can see the Hollywood soun.
Speaker 1: That's a cool graphic. I like that. Man, that's great.
Speaker 2: My son does a graphics. He works really hard at them. And so the question I had, he picked this banner. He does all this research. I think chat GPT gets involved in everything. So your banner says this Hollywood and signer had four UFO encounters. Now I have to ask you, is that? So?
Speaker 1: Have you had four? Absolutely absolutely correct? Plus you didn't you didn't mention this. But I recently shaved off that rabbinical beard. I guess it's coming back. But the thing that your son had that was my rabbinical beard, oh once once. I shaved once a year man, and when I get hot, But he's coming back. Yeah. I've had UFO encounters. Two of them were extraordinarily remarkable, the last one was super cool, and one of them was questionable. So I mean, if you want I could run through the four quickly. Do you want me to do that?
Speaker 2: Yes, and we'll keep the best one for last, even if it's not chronological. No, okay, how I do as if you never.
Speaker 1: Heard of that, well, let me let me do it chronologically, okay. And then the big story that I very much want to talk to you is about who my father was, right because after my father died, I found out who my father was. And that's the key to everything, Martin. Everything that I've been doing in disclosure and ufology for the last twenty years has to do with my father. So, Okay, nineteen seventy I was thirteen. I grew up in suburban New Jersey. I was in my father's car. He drove me home one day from school in the afternoon. As we're in the car, me and my dad, a huge silver V like V like Vic Hughes silver v Craft is suddenly coming and hovering over my father's car in suburban New Jersey. No one else was outside. It was a beautiful sunny day, and I said, Dad, there's a UFO. Stop the car. He stopped the car, We got out, We walked in front of the car, and Martin, I remember this. I'm jumping up and down. I'm thirteen. I go, Dad, look at Star Trek. Dad, It's Star Trek. Look look right, Star Trek in nineteen seventy, Star Trek was a new show. Right. My father looked at it, Martin bored to tears, no reaction, board to tears, couldn't carell us like he'd seen it five million times, no reaction, nothing. So after a few minutes, now it's looking if now, Martin, if that was you and I, man, we'd be dancing, we'd be high fiving, we're crying, we'd be enthralled. My father was like it was ahead of Lettuce at the supermarket. He couldn't care us. Okay, So after two minutes of this remarkable thing, that's just now. There's no smoke, no sound, no propellers, no wings, nothing, It's just it was the most incongruous thing I've ever seen in my entire life. At the end, about two three minutes, my father goes, come on, kid, let's go home. Okay, we go home. We get in the car, we drive home. I remembered more recently that the V followed the car for another block or two above us, and then it just pulled ahead and went off into the distance very slowly. I go home into my house nineteen seventy rotary telephone, and I called the Asbury Park Press, my hometown newspaper, and I said, Hi, my name is Danny. I'm thirteen. I just saw a UFO with my dad in West Deal on our street and the lady Martin. The lady said to me, Sonny, Sonny, we're getting hundreds of phone calls right now. I can't talk to you. I'm very sorry. I gotta go. The phones are ringing off the hook. I gotta go, and the lady hung up. I remember that clear as day. No article ever ran in the paper. Okay, all right, now, my father and I never ever ever spoke about that. Even when we got home. We didn't tell my mother or my brothers. I never told my friends nothing. Now that's A. That's A and there's a much huge piece of the story. That's the b part of the story. So that was my first sighting, was that's A. The next sighting I had was in nineteen ninety six, twenty six years later. I'm now living in la I had been married, divorced, my ex wife and kids moved out to Lancaster, California, when I got divorced, near Edward's Air Force Base. So in nineteen ninety six, my son was eight. My son, Jordan was eight. I'm going to see him this week in Alaska. He's thirty seven now. He wanted a telescope for his birthday. So I got my telescope. We're in the backyard in Lancaster, the High Desert, which is about an hour and a half east of Los Angeles northeast. And we saw Mars and the moon and you Saturn and you see all the cool stuff on it with a telescope, and as we were going to put it, I was going to go put him to bed, a bright white light Martin showed up in the right hand part of the sky, bright white light, but egg shaped light, very very bright, very high, and it started to streak across the sky, very very quickly, in a straight line across the sky. And I said, Jordan, look, it's a satellite. Isn't that cool? We're seeing your satellite? And then Martin, it stopped. I suck at this. It stopped in place. It stopped. Martin stopped moving and I said, and I said to my son, oh my god, that satellite's going to fall to Earth. I thought, for I literally thought it was going to fall. It stopped in place for about thirty seconds, and then it went all the way backward. It came from in the same line, and then it disappeared. Now I don't know what that was. Jimmy Church is a friend of mine. He said it was probably an experimental UFO from edwards it was something like that. It wasn't a meteor comet, an airplane or a helicopter. It was either a drone or a true UFO or some experimental military craft. That was the second one, Okay. The third one, in some ways is maybe the most remarkable story. Do you know who James Gilliland is? Martin sounds familiar. Have you heard of the e SETI ranch?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, yes, yeah, yeah, I've heard the name. Yeah, I know who he is.
Speaker 1: Okay. In two thousand and seven, I joined so cal Moufon. I live in Los Angeles, so I joined so cal Moufon just because I thought it might be cool to find out about UFOs. My very first so cal Moufon meeting, ever, oh seven Giorgio Suklos, two years before Ancient Aliens so that was was like seeing the Beatles before they were famous. It was pretty cool. He gave a nice minute talk about ancient astronaut theory, and you know, the crop circles and the pyramids and Betty and Barney and Travis Swalton and the Nasca lines and the petroglyphs and UFOs and Renaissance art and Martin. I was like this, and I'm literally and I have tears. I have like tears, and I'm like, oh my god, where has this information been my whole life? I never knew any of these things at all. And at the end of this thing, I went up to Georgio. I hugged him. I said, Georgio, man, you just literally changed my view of the whole world. I shook his hand. He goes, thanks, man, that's cool. Now you're one of us, knows that was cool. Okay. A year later, oh eight, so cow Mufon meeting a guy named James Gilmeland spoke, he is a cleric. He's like he looks like At the time, he looked like blonde Jesus. He looked like Jesus with long blonde hair and the mustache, wearing like these flowing robes with beads. He looked like a hippie Jesus if Jesus was a blonde man. And he showed remarkably clear, incredible videos and home movies of the UFOs that are always above his property in upstate in Washington State, Washington State, at the base of Mount Adams. It's called the e SETI Ranch. E C E T I right. And he spoke and he showed these incredible movies. And I said to the girlfriend I had with me at the time, her name was Barbara. At the meeting, I said, because he had he goes, everyone come to my open house fourth of July weekend, two thousand and eight, three days and nights, We're gonna look at UFOs. I said to my girlfriend, I said, please, can we go? Please go? I want to see UFOs. Please can we go? I badgered her to go with me. We slept out to Washington State. We stayed at a bed and breakfast and for three days and three nights in a row in a July eight we during the afternoons, he had a big white tent on his property. He had about two hundred acres of nothing, just nothing. He has a little log cabin where he lives, and then there's nothing, and then there's Mount Adams in the distance. Mount Adams is one mountain south of Mount Rainier, Saint Chain. Mount Rainier was Kenneth Arnold. That's where Kenneth Arnold saw his nine in June forty seven. Okay, so for three days James Gilliland had a white tent on his property and he had about two hundred people, including me and this girlfriend. And he had people like Nick Pope and William Henry and I don't know, Dolan might have been. I don't remember exactly. But they had guest speakers under the tent. They showed films and slides and had lunch and it was very cool. And at night they made a bonfire on the property and men and women were singing and dancing, playing guitars and tambourines, dancing around this fire and at night with SkyWatch crystal clear night, the stars magnificent. There's no smog in Washington State and magnificent. So we looked up and at the time remember those vhs, the whole movie cameras, the heavy ones where they the cassette like the whole casset. So I have that on my shoulder and I'm looking up. So the first night's Friday, and I'm looking up and I'm like, come on, come on, you can do it. I want to see you if I want to see if you come on, I want to do absolutely nothing. Right, We're looking up for like I don't know, four or five hours, and you know, your neck, your you know this, your neck really hurts after about four hours. Yeah, that was the first night. Okay. The next day, Saturday, White Tent Lectures Film Seminars in the afternoon, the fire dancing singing, looking up at the sky Saturday night with my super heavy thing camera, hours and hours and hours. Absolutely nothing is happening. And I'm like, I'm getting so bummed, and I'm like, oh man, what how disappointing can this be? The next day was the last day of this open house event, White Tent Lectures Film Seminars, Fire Dancing singing, looking up at the sky with my head my camera. Now, after about two hours Martin on that last night, about two hours, I put the camp I swear this is all true. I put the camera on the ground. Nothing is happening. I pull out my car keys from my pants and I said to my girlfriend I said, Barbara, if we leave right now, we can beat the rush and I'll beat all these cars and get back to the hotel. And I'm again, this is true. Man. When I said those words, Martin, a huge black craft came from behind all of us, hovered over us, two hundred people on the ground by the fire, blocked out the sky okay, and stopped. Now I look up and said, I said out loud to my girlfriend, I said, what the hell is that thing? I thought it was a hoax. I thought someone had some kind of remote control, like you know, there's remote control helico with the little I thought it was some kind of Hollywood special it was. It was enormous. I thought it was Hollywood special effects. I thought some they were pulling my leg. They were trying to say, yeah, yeah, we have aliens here. Okay, So it stopped, and now my heart's starting to beat fast, and I'm getting a little nervous, and I'm like, what the hell. I really didn't know what is this? Underneath this craft suddenly lit up a huge glass. It looked like a glass crystal bulb, like a chandelier bulb, but it was huge. It lit up dark emerald green in the dark emerald green light contained within this glass bulb. It went buz and then it turned on and it was like the Wizard of Oz green and I looked up. Now I'm starting to shake. I'm like okay. And then that light beamed down over two hundred people like this light light light light light lie Lie light light lie Lie like Morse. It was like Morse code.
Speaker 2: You're doing almost like the Close Encounters of the Third time music.
Speaker 1: What wasn't There was no okay, so there was no sound okay, But but here's an announce, you know, like in every Spielberg movie when they look up and there everyone's bathed in the white light, right white light. So he's white and Spielberg, we were bathed in amber green Wizard of Oz colored light. So I look around, we're all looking up and we're all being bathed in this beautiful light. Here's what happened. I got a message from the light. Not in my ears or my brain. I got it in my heart. I got a message, honest to God, in my heart. And the message was, hello, we're here, We're sorry, we're late. We know you've been waiting for us. We got delayed. Everything is fine, we love you. We love mankind, because to one another, be kind to planet Earth. We'll see you again another time. We have to go now, but we just wanted to say hello and tell you that we loved you. Okay, And then the light retracted back into the bulb. The bulb went dark, and now Martin, the craft slowly pulled away, pulled away, and then bang zoom, and it vanished over Mount Adams. Well, I cried. Now I'm crying, and people were all crying. It's like, okay, well, I guess we're not alone. Because that wasn't a Chinese weather balloon, and that wasn't an army drone man. That was them. I know it was them, and because they gave me a telepathic message and it was in my heart, not even in my years.
Speaker 2: What about everyone else? First of all, did the camera stay on the ground?
Speaker 1: The cam? Of course, of course the camera was on the ground. Why would I I was schlepping it all those days, and when I needed it it was on the ground turned off of course.
Speaker 2: But for another question, okay, besides what did other people? Did other people hear the message? And did anyone else film it?
Speaker 1: Okay? So people have asked me that. I don't even remember getting home after that night. I remember people looking we were all looking at each other and many of us were crying and many of us were hugging. But then James Gilli and kind of sat out and said, oh, you know, okay, it's midnight. You know you all got to go. So we all got in our cars, and I mean it was like it was like, Okay, you saw the show, It's time to go. I don't I don't even remember talking to my girlfriend about it. I don't know, it's just not there. I don't have that in my head. But for me personally, and I'll tell you what, that message made me a kinder, gentler person I've been I've been I've been a nicer person since that I got that message. Wow, that was the third one. Okay, the fourth one is a very quick story, and then I'm going to get the part B of the original, which is my whole thing. My fourth uh was last year at Contact in Desert, the last night of Contact twenty twenty four, they had a CE five event. The leader of the event was this guy from Australia. It wasn't Ross Culture. I don't remember his name, and we had a bat again, about two hundred people. You know, Martin, did you go to Chris Bledsoe's thing this year?
Speaker 2: I did not? And it.
Speaker 1: Now, well, you know where that grass is by the pools, to the left of the pool there's a yeah, grassy areas. It's behind the annex building right, Okay, yes, okay, yeah, there's a big, big lin there with beautiful palm trees. Okay. So twenty twenty four, the last night CE five two hundred people, this guy from Australia with the microphone. We're all in a big circle, were standing holding hands. Two hundred people holding hands in a circle. Crystal clear, beautiful palm spring summer weather. Couldn't have been nicer, full moon, the whole thing. And this guy like, oh, space, brothers, we love you, we want to see you, we want to commune with you. Please show yourselves, please come down. We know you're there. We have open hearts and open minds. We want to meet you. Please land. We want to welcome you. We want to welcome you with open oides. And this guy's doing this for quite well, so for quite a while. This started at eight o'clock at night, and I'm thinking this is very, very cool. Everyone here is in the same page where we all want to experience something. It's really quite lovely, right. That's at eight. By ten o'clock Martin, I'm like, what the hell, man, I'm getting tired. I don't want to do this anymore. So then the guy goes, Okay, you're probably tired. Lay on the grass. Everyone lay on the grass, look up and just send good vibrations up into the sky and maybe they'll show up. I said, okay, fine. So now it's ten thirty. I'm laying on the grass. And again I swear this is a true story. I'm laying on the grass. I look at my watch, it's ten thirty. Be at it. I had to wake up next morning at like a four thirty am for something. So I'm like, and I said to myself. I swear to guys, said to myself, if i don't see a UFO in the next five minutes, I'm going to sleep because the hotel is right behind the pool. I believe this one or not. Many people don't believe this. I swear to God on my daughter's life, this is a true story. When I said to myself, five minutes, I'm gone in the sky above us. Bang. Bang. There was like a medium bang. I look up a very dark gray cloud. I'm going to say four hundred feet above us appeared a dark gray cloud just appeared. Out of this cloud, Martin came a craft. The craft was a V, a medium small V. It was almost it was fairly small. It came out very slowly, bright white color looked like vanilla ice cream with rounded tips. It was a V with rounded tips. Within the white color was a ribbon of gold caramel color. It looked like vanilla caramel ice cream to me. And here's the killer part of this story. Underneath each wing, you know, there's two wings for a V. Underneath each of the two wings were three one two three one two three octopus suction pods that were lit up translucent, clear brown with veins, and they were all doing this boom boom boom boom boom boom boom bom. They looked like they had heartbeats. They were pulsing. And it went slowly and I said to the guy next to me, I said, whatever that thing is, it's alive. And then it slowly went away up ten twelve fifteen seconds at the most, and then it just vanished. It was alive, and this guy next to me. We hugged each other and then we went to there tell and everyone went to sleep. That was the fourth one. I cannot figure out what the hell that one was. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: And how many were there? Stole a lot of people there witnessing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what. For whatever reason, either I'm the dumbest bin on the planet because I didn't think to talk to any I just went on. I just went I was enthralled. I'll be honest, I was enthralled and elated. I didn't cry that the last one, but I felt high, like I felt a happy high. I'm like, wow, I just saw my fourth UF Oh how cool. Wow. And it was at a C five event, which is pretty cool now looking back in time, Martin. When I was at Gilli's ranch in eight we were doing the CE five. It just wasn't called that then. We were looking up and hoping and waiting, and that's before the term CE five I think was coined. Those are my four stories about sightings.
Speaker 2: I know, are you going to talk about your your dad next book? Before you do that, I just wanted to bring this in right here. This is Steve Rodford. He is the drummer for the Zombies, and of course you know, he was a replacement drummer, but he's been with them for many years. And I was on a music cruise getting coffee and I turned I looked in there he was, and so I told him. You know, he asked what I did. I said, well, I'm a fine art antiqua appraiser. And then the more we talked, I said I also do something a little different. I do a show on UFOs. And he goes, my god, I was meant to see you, and I said why, He says, last night. He says, I've told everyone in the band what happened last night. They're in the upper deck of the cruise ship and he was out there on the deck and by basically by himself. It's like a private deck. And he said he saw this satellite come down, just like you were talking about. He said, he saw like it looked like it was moving, but then it started looking like it was coming down, and it came down. He said, all of a sudden, it stopped. And he says, and then it went off on a zag and then off and he says, I said, well, yeah, that was that was not a satellite.
Speaker 1: Not a satellite, definitely not a satellite.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, So he was actually going to be on the show. I'm still in touch with him now, and then every few months he'll write me or I'll write him, and you know, he's he wants to be on the show eventually and talk about his encounter. But you know, it happens a lot on cruise ships, and I guess it happens a lot with drummers, as you are a drummer.
Speaker 1: I am a drummer. I am a drummer. Okay, so let me now explain how I got to where I am now today. Yeah, okay, So going back in time, the nineteen seventy siding that I had with my father, nineteen seventy, I forgot that that happened entirely for forty seven years. Okay. I didn't think about it. I didn't recall it. I didn't tell others about it. It was like bury buried for whatever reason, I don't know, but I was never discussed ever once in my whole life.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: Okay, forty seven years later, what happened? My father died. My father died in April twenty seventeen, in Florida with his second wife. He had a horrible, horrible death. I said goodbye to him a few months before he passed my brother and I okay, so now I'm in La. My father's dead. I was very upset. And again, some of you won't believe this. I've told this story probably two hundred times all over the world. It's I swear to God, this is a true story. Three days after my father died, I went to a deli in La near Ucla to get a pastrami sandwich in honor of my father, because he loved the pastrami sandwiches there, and to think about my dad and to be sad. That was my goal for that day, was to get a sandwich and mourn my father. I'm at the Delhi, I ordered the sandwich. The waiter walks away. I'm sitting there thinking about my father. A beam of energy, light or something remarkable came shooting through the air and hit me in the head like a knuckle sandwich of a person's fist. It was like bang, really hard, bang, invisible and then projected out through my eyes and my brain in the air in front of my face, eight inches in front of my face, as God is my witness. This is a true story. I saw a whole movie color hologram three D home movie with audio of the nineteen seventy UFO sighting I had with my father from forty seven years earlier. It played, It played in the air. It was perfectly rectangular, it was high depth. In the flu video is my father's car, me jumping up and down, my dad and the v It looked like God had been like cecil be the mill like go. I was the cameraman and had been standing like in front of the car filming this. I see this, Martin, I'm shaking. I'm like, what the hell? I remember that? Oh my god, I remember that. I'm watching it play in the air, And this time I saw something. My dad when he looked at me and said, come on kid, let's go home. He winked at me. My dad looked down at me, winked at me. He said, let's go home. Okay, I'm going to say twenty thirty seconds this thing played and then it just epixelated into dust. It went away nothing right after that. I'm Claire audiit. I've been Claire Audio in my whole life. Every ten years I get a message in my writ ear I right after the movie went away, I heard a man's voice say to me, in this year, get a pen, Get a pen. Get a pen. Get a pen. You need a pen, You need a pen. Get a pen. I asked the waiter for a pen. I put it in my right hand. I did automatic writing. I've never done it before or since. On the table in front of me on the deli was a paper placement. My hand wrote the following three things. My hand wrote, I'm watching my hand move. Write a book about benevolent aliens. Lead character's father knew about UFOs. And then I wrote capital A, capital T, capital C. And then my hand stopped moving. So now I have this piece of paper. I'm shaking, and I'm thinking, what the hell is happening. I'm just one of Pastromi's. I'm starving to death. Where's my sandwich? And I get this message write a book about benevolent anyway, I go, Well, I guess I have to write a book. Lead character's father knew about UFOs Martin. My father had just died. It just died ATC all capitals. I looked and looked and looked for ten minutes, and I came up with my book after they get This book was given to me out of Delhi three days after my father died from above. I think my father gave me this book from heaven or ET's gave it to me from Mars or wherever they're from. This book was literally given to me as a gift from above. It was because it was I'm just saying it's stating effect now now the killer of all of this. Who was my father? Okay, So when my father died in April twenty seventeen, oh so I ate my sandwich, I raced home, and then I wrote the book. It took me a year to write twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen. It took me a year to write it as I was writing. It's about two benevolent aliens, a man and a woman, beautiful seven foot tall play Idians. Man and woman. They come to Earth in the near future. They save mankind. They solve all of our problems, and they work through the schrucky guy on page one, who's drowning himself on his seventieth birthday because he's suicidal and doesn't want to be alive. So that's the in a nutshell you should read the book. Oh, it's on audiobook. Just came out on audiobook. All your people over there in the comments, please check it out. After they came audiobook, it's on Amazon. Okay, who is my father? So I go home? Now I knew my father worked for the US Army for forty five years, top secret work. He was a physicist and an electronics engineer. And we knew that my father was involved with guided missiles and radar systems. That's all we ever knew. We never knew any specifics about any of those things. So after the Deli sandwich happened, I called my mother. My mother was still alive. My mother, God bless her, turns ninety one in October. I go, mom, all the years you were with dad, did he ever mention UFOs? And my mother told me Martins. My mother told me a story I'd never heard before. She said, in the early sixties, they took your father deep into the vault at Fort Mammoth Army Base. It was in New Jersey, Fort Mahmatomery Base, and they showed him something in the vault, highly highly top secret. My father came home from work that night. He was pale and shaking and nervous and very upset. My mother said to him, honey, what's wrong. My father said, I saw something today that's above top secret. I can never tell you or anyone about it as long as I live. My father walked down the hall to the bedroom. My mother said, your father was never the same after that day. Okay, now, those of you who know that Jackie Gleese and Richard Nixon story, Yes, Jackie Gleeson's wife, Marilyn said, Jackie Gleeson was never the same after that day. What does that sound like. It sounds like my father saw a craft, or a chunk of technology, or an alien living or an alien dead. I believe he saw a piece of technology. Okay, that's number one, number two. A few days after my my father died, I found this in a scrap book that I had from nineteen eighty five that my father had given me. I had never read this before in my life. This is a profile of my father from his workplace from nineteen eighty five. My father invented laser guided drones for the army. He tested the first one of its kind ever in nineteen seventy five at White Sands Missile Testing Range, and this drone destroyed a tank that was on the ground. This is in writing in my hand right here. My father invented drones for the army. Okay, nobody knew that. Okay, that's pretty cool. M Okay. Next thing, I happened to be reading Richard Dolan's book UFOs in the National Security State when I was writing my book After They Give. In the back of this book is a glossary of UFO military UFO sightings above military bases from nineteen forties, I think through the nineteen nineties. In nineteen fifty one and nineteen fifty two, there were very prominent UFO sightings above Fort Mommoth, New Jersey, right when my father had started working there. They had happened just a few months after he started to work there, and my father worked in the radar branch division, the radar branch, so my father either saw them on radar or heard about them, or saw them with his own eyes. He had to have heard about them. The second one of these events triggered a Project Blue book. Okay, so that's that part. Okay, Now it gets even better. I recently read this book called Fort Mammoth, the US Army's House of magic. In this book Fort Mommoth's radar branch, where my father worked for forty five years. They invented radar, walkie talkies, night vision goggles, FM radio, air to ground radio, drones, a million other things that I'm forgetting right now. Four thousand patents, weather satellites and TV satellites were invented where my father worked for forty five years. I didn't know much of that. And at four thousand patents were given to Fort Mommouth's Army base, the division where my father worked. Okay, next to two more little blurbs. In twenty twenty three, Stephen Greer gave a press conference from Washington, d C. It was on live TV. I watched it live. Part of his press conference, Martin, he showed a huge chart of one hundred and forty five US military bases that Greer had proof of through his whistleblower network that worked on reverse engineering of recovered UFO technology. One hundred and forty five bases. I frees framed my big TV. You know we all have a big TV now. I freees framed that. I got up. I went with my finger number fifty one on Greer's chart. Fort Mammoth, New Jersey. So this was through his whistleblowers had told him that Fort Mommoth worked on recovered UFOs. The last clue, last clue is this. I just read this recently, Joe McCarthy Fort Mommoth in the Deep State. In this book which I just read, it says that Fort Mammoth was involved with the Air Force on Project Blue Book. Okay, so now we put all the clues together. The reason my dad didn't react when he and I saw that UFO together he knew what it was. My father knew what it was. He'd probably seen it at White Sands or was involved with it, or if it was a man made drone using etc. Technology. For whatever reason, I know that my father knew what it was. And three days after he died, when I got that home movie at the Delhi, I think that it was my father from heaven sent me that movie and said to me, Danny, remember the UFO we saw fifty years ago. I knew what that was, and I couldn't tell you because of my NDA's I'm dead now and I wanted you to know, and I swear to you aren't. And I believe it was a gift from my father from the other side.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is quite a story, I know. And so you said your your dad passed away in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: So did you ever get a chance to talk to him about your interest in UFO since nineteen nineties?
Speaker 1: That's such a great question. A couple of times I asked him, Hey, Dad, have you ever seen the UFO or do you ever think that there were? Oh? Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, I don't know about that stuff. Tiki he and he'd walk away real fast, like getting like a nervous laugh. I wish all right. So the last three years of his life he had severe Alzheimer's. He didn't even know who he was, so I couldn't have asked him at the end when I was more into the UFO stuff. But no, the answer is, my dad never gave me a straight answer while he was alive. I don't think he told anyone. I don't think he told his I know he didn't tell my mother me or my brother's and I don't think he told his second wife either. I just don't think he told because in those days, right, my dad man Martin. Once my dad was like in his forties, he's like twenty five more years, I get my pension. I get my pension fifteen more years and I'm going to get my pension. My father wasn't going to blow his pension. I'm telling my mother or me about UFO's and aliens. He wasn't going to do it. So that's what happened.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of people like for instance, you know Ben Hansen, you know, talks about his grandfather, right. I saw at the very last, you know, when he was on his deathbed, basically told I.
Speaker 1: Wish my dad had My dad didn't know his own name on his deathbed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sad that happens, I know.
Speaker 1: But but listen, somebody gave me that little movie Delhi. I mean, I it was either ets God himself or my father. I choose it my father. I think my father gave me a message. My father spoke to me a few times s Martin after that after his death. He actually spoke to me a sentence after he died. And then once he came in my room turned my lightside and off, and another time he came in my room and played my drums weeks and weeks after he had died. So my father was at presence from the other side. I know he was.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of people may listen to this and say, you know, that's BS, But I do have to tell me, you know, I do have to tell you that, you know, I had something happened. I was extremely close close to my grandmother and I had something happen. I don't I can't say for sure that it was her, but it was her, you know, in my mind. And you know it was basically in a dream, and everything that was in the dream was that really did happen was something that you couldn't explain. So I have no idea what these things are, if it's an energy or whatever it is. But you know, I'm not I don't discount something like that. The bizarre thing is the movie you're talking about that is I can't even imagine. Even though you're explaining what it is what happened, I can't. I still can't picture what you're it was.
Speaker 1: It was the most it was other than my children being born. It was the most remarkable moment of my life because it was a purely supernatural, paranormal moment in daylight at a deli at noon right a movie ab of your life playing in the air. There's no screen here, right, there's no there's no and it was being projected through my like it was being projected through my brain in my eye, like my eyes had become a movie projected. And Steve Bassett said to me, Dan, that's the most because that's the greatest story I think I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: I go, see, there were no mushrooms on the no mushrooms on the Postormi sandwich.
Speaker 1: Whether I'm just teasing you, I've never done jugs in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm teasing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I spoke pot in high school. Let me call it you. Yeah, can we talk about Wow Signal before we run out of time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do that because we've got a you know, three or four minutes left basically, so yeah, okay, the Wow Signal podcast.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Well it's the Wow Signal News website. So in March this year, my daughter and I crafted created and launched the Wow Signal Dot News. The Wow Signal Dot News. It's a global UFO news resource website. We get news from all over the world. We post press releases, photos, videos, experiences, white papers, guest columns. In fact, Martin, if you ever run want to write a guest column. Send it to me, I'll run it for you. And we are honing in on a million people around the world that are looking at this thing. There it is. My daughter created that logo. I like it. And every Monday we put new news on the homepage, and then every Thursday, my daughter crafts the news into a newsletter that goes around the world. And at the top, at the bar, at the very top, there's a thing that says, subscribe, it's free. Next year, we're going to there you go, anyone who's watching right now, subscribe it's free. Next year we're going to start charging the subscription. But it's become a phenomenon mark and it's become huge, and I'm very grateful that I had the success I've had with this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually on the mailing list and I've got to look into it at more. But I thought, did you not do a podcast too?
Speaker 1: Or do I did? I did? I did all right, so real quick. In twenty twenty four, I had a podcast on marchi kason X Network called Live from Hollywood It's Paranormal Tonight. I did that for one year, then guess then the first six months of this year, I altered it to be called from Hollywood. It's Paranormal tonight. Now I'm taking in a break and I'll tell you this. I'll give you an exclusive. In January, I'm going to launch the HDA Presents The Women of Euthology. It's going to be my new podcast in January, the Women of Euthology. That's the first the first person on the planet to hear that news.
Speaker 2: I think that's great. And I often try to get women guests only because of the fact that, you know, there are few and far in between exactly, you know, And I do have Mindy coming up.
Speaker 1: I just I love Bendy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's wonderful and I'm trying to think of some others.
Speaker 1: You know, she just launched her own show called The Bureau. You know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe Bill kg R a radio I think he told me that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, The Bureau. Yeah, Middy's great. I love her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, it's been a real fun conversation with Thank you, Dan.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah. I really wanted to talk to you about my dad because a lot of this I just have learned it in the last couple of years. And the more I learned about my dad and dig into where he worked for it moment they invent thousands and thousands of things. FM radio, Martin. They invented FM radio where my dad worked, and that later became consumer products. So I'm quite sure my dad knew whatever something. He knew something about alien technology and used it into his inventions, and he took it with it to his grave. Unfortunately. That's why people like Grush and whoever you are coming forward now are heroes. I wish my dad had had the courage to do that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, hey, thanks so much. It's been a real pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank you, brother, thank you man anything.
Speaker 2: Take care, Yeah, all right, everyone, so don't forget. Coming up in a couple of days on Thursday, eight pm Jennifer Stein. And also next Tuesday is David Schandell on Nuke's getting shut down about the same time as Bob Sealas had his event. Thanks a lot, and remember to keep your eyes to this