Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it is so cold outside.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: It was freezing yesterday.
Speaker 1: To major fall vibes.
Speaker 2: Crazy how the weather can just flip from total heat dome.
Speaker 3: Last week to this.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I have like frosting on my car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, frosting, frost on your car.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you drive a cupcake to work and there was no frost on your car?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: I don't knows too.
Speaker 4: There may have been some condensation, it was not frost and we didn't hit it wasn't that cold last night?
Speaker 1: Frosting on my car?
Speaker 2: Yummy?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Gets in her baking era.
Speaker 2: First talk back of.
Speaker 5: The day never gave to anybody, always raining good morning, you know morning.
Speaker 2: We always promised that it doesn't matter, but it's about who it's from. We're gonna play it. Should Should we change that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: That was the first talk bout. It was a delightful little song to.
Speaker 2: Say good look asking just asking well, good morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Should we do the second talk back?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what makes more sense.
Speaker 3: Good morning, JAV Show. This is Natalie from Sacramento.
Speaker 5: Happy.
Speaker 2: What is it is?
Speaker 8: Burwie Wednesday, Anyways, I was thinking this morning, I agreed to go on.
Speaker 5: A date tonight.
Speaker 1: I haven't gone on a first date in like over a year.
Speaker 5: Uh, this should be interesting.
Speaker 9: We should we walk to you guys?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, good luck?
Speaker 2: We need all the details.
Speaker 1: Well, let me throw this out there.
Speaker 4: It was Natalie, the one that left us a talk pack the other day saying that her ex boyfriend had tried to get into the house to get his phone back after they were in some big fight, and then she called the cops on him.
Speaker 1: Is this the same I'm pretty sure it is. And now she's.
Speaker 4: Moving on good it's over Avenge first date. She's going on a first date, which is really hopefully it goes well. But what if it doesn't?
Speaker 2: All, do not put that in the universe.
Speaker 4: If she doesn't realize, you know, she's on the date and she's got some big greens piece of spinach stuck in her teeth, and she's like talking to this guy the whole time, and like he's grossed out. So he gets up to leave, goes to the bathroom, climbs out the window. She's stuck there and has to pay the bill.
Speaker 1: At the end.
Speaker 2: Or what if she has a type. And this guy's jess is toxic. She doesn't know it yet, No, I know, but he's not. Everything's gonna go great, it's gonna be purple. I'm really excited for you.
Speaker 3: Let us know the details.
Speaker 2: I have to do everything. Yesterday on the JV Show, we were talking about eating out alone. Graham, you were just so baffled by the fact that I have never eaten out alone.
Speaker 1: I'm in my lifetime stunned by it.
Speaker 2: But you said your wife, Yeah, you guys, she.
Speaker 1: Took this to another level.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 4: My wife's in New York on a work trip this week, which is just you know, my household as hell this week.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to see the kids again.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, and my parents are here luckily to help drive them to school in the morning because I can't be there. My wife said she went out to they had to work dinner last night, and then part way through the dinner, someone's like, you know what, the Hamilton is showing nearby, and my wife's like, you know, I'm gonna go. And because hard to get last minute seats for a group of people, because a couple of the other women that she work with said they wanted to go as well, but you can't get seats together last like the night of the show, and so you got to sit solo. So she went sat solo and watched Hamilton last night. She said, it was awesome. Wow, could you guys do that? Go to a like a like a play, like a music it's like three hours long and sit by yourself?
Speaker 2: No, no, I have to talk to someone during the time.
Speaker 4: You're not allowed to talk and the player you're gonna get shushed.
Speaker 10: I think I could maybe do this. How long is the intermission?
Speaker 4: That's a little what it's a little while. She called me during the intermission, said the show was great, and then I asked her after how to go?
Speaker 1: She said she was. She had tears streaming on her face. She was crying. It was so good. It was so good.
Speaker 2: That's like going to a concert by yourself. But would you guys go to a concert by yourself?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could. It's Sabrina Carpenter, I seeds I could.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've been at a concert by myself before. He's get split up from the group, you know, in a big crowd or whatever.
Speaker 1: I've been by myself before. I could do it.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't actually choose to do it, but I could do it.
Speaker 10: I mean when we went to Outside Lens one of the days we split up for. I went to go see post Malone and she went, you went to see Victoria Money.
Speaker 1: So you guys are just standing there awkwardly bobbing head by yourself.
Speaker 10: Yes, recording. I think the recording makes it less awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no it doesn't. People people are judging you. Listen to this.
Speaker 4: My wife also said the last couple of nights she's been staying at the hotel there, obviously New York, she said, she showed me her room last night on a FaceTime and it has four bunk beds in it.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 4: What There's four bunk bets sleeping in a bunk bed. So I said, which which one did you? Which one did you pick? York New York hotel rooms they're small, you know, and this room is no different. They're maximizing the space. It's got the showers in one behind one little door, at the toilets behind one little door. And then there's I guess two sets of bunk beds, but four beds, you know, two sets of bunk beds sitting there against the wall.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 4: That's the whole road. She said she slept bottom bunk. I would have taken top bunk. I think which one?
Speaker 1: Would you guess?
Speaker 2: Bottom?
Speaker 1: Why? I'm a bottom, You're a bottom, You're a top? Through gram Yeah, I'm a power top.
Speaker 2: Okay, exact thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably is a power bottom. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, you were talking about how your wife is on a business trip in New York hotel room super teeny tiny little shower in the corner toilet, and then for whatever reason, two sets of bunk beds.
Speaker 1: No, no regular bed just bunk beds.
Speaker 2: And you asked us, you know which bunk is just us in the room, four beds, Which bunk would we choose? And I said I would I'd pick a bottom. I think I'm more of a bottom.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm more of a top. I think I like. And then we debated whether or not you're a bottom or a top. My my wife said she's bottom. She chose bottom left. If you're looking at the bunk bedside, okay, okay, to a bottom left corner.
Speaker 2: But you said that you think you're a you'd be a power top, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean you said you might be a power bottom. Yeah, maybe I'm power top.
Speaker 9: Then good morning JV show. This has swung from Oakland or me tail if I want to know from Twitter, I know you guys ask help from mom up there, but I could also help since I'm a member of the LGBT community. You could be a power bottom, a power top, or other words in between that I cannot probably say it on the radio, but you could be whatever you want. Graham, I think you're a power bottom, and Selena you're the power top.
Speaker 1: I think that's my GeTe.
Speaker 2: I think I'd be scared of heights on the top of the bunk bed. No, because if I fall off, I'm falling far. So that's why that's why I feel more of like the bottom.
Speaker 10: That's just the vibe you give off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's saying to give you give power top box. We didn't know if a PowerTOP was a thing, A power bottom for sure thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah anyway, but.
Speaker 2: You ga, by the way, for clear that up, all right?
Speaker 3: Are cool or not?
Speaker 2: List you guys, cool or not? Forty one percent of people are researching the zodiac sign of their potential bosses and colleagues before landing a job or accepting a job offer. What do you think?
Speaker 7: Not cool?
Speaker 10: Not cool because I wouldn't do it before the job. I do it once I get hired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but wouldn't you want to know?
Speaker 2: You want to make sure they're compatible with everyone that's working there. They put a lot of value on, you know, working closely with the people around them.
Speaker 4: And I take it a step further because I don't want to just know their sign, Like I need to know the house of the moon that your son was rising on the day that you were born.
Speaker 2: We need to know the time of birth and all that.
Speaker 4: That's why I That's what I'm saying. I asked follow up questions because just knowing you're Sagittarius is not enough to know that are we're going to be able to cohabitate together in the office. I need to know where the moon was in alignment with mercury and retrograde.
Speaker 2: Nice to know ahead of time, so if they're going to mesh exactly, I.
Speaker 1: Say, cool.
Speaker 4: I want to know people's like email love language? Should you know when they send me something emails? Should I respond?
Speaker 7: Lo? O? L?
Speaker 1: Or should it? You know, I need to know that stuff along with the horse.
Speaker 2: Where we are all in relationships now, when you were dating, would you guys look up the signs and compatibility and all that when you start talking to somebody never.
Speaker 1: Never, totally meaningless.
Speaker 2: It it gives you like an inside school, does it does? And then and then you can even look up how compatible that sign is with your sign. That's what I would do.
Speaker 10: But then if the compatibility is low, I'm like, I don't believe this, yeah, but if it's high, of course it means it's true.
Speaker 4: One of these mornings we should do like an astrology game and I will read you parts of horse for what like, and you have to decide if that's about your sign or not because you should know, right, I mean, if I'm reading something about your sign, because like you guys Dolay say all leos, which is what I'm they're all the same. So when I should read like a little piece and then you guys say, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: That's uh, bring it sign whatever, and.
Speaker 4: I guarantee I can get you a whiff on every single one. All right, I'm gonna set this up because what people don't realize is all the stuff for all the signs dagnare applies to everybody. They're very generalized statements. Would you like to throw I'm gonna not cool on that? What are you guys saying cool or not? Uh? Speaking of my wife being in New York on this business trip, getting in line to take a picture with a famous person and you have no idea who's who it is?
Speaker 2: Not I think cool?
Speaker 4: My wife said they were walking back from dinner the other night and they noticed a line out in front of their hotel of people waiting for like a meet and greet photo op with a celebrity. They didn't know who it was, and Kate's coworkers just gotten line and it ended up being Benson Boone, who I believe we've played some of his music on our station and I think he was opening up for Taylor Swift on some shows.
Speaker 1: Anyways, he performed.
Speaker 2: At some lounge. I don't know why I know this.
Speaker 4: He's a rising star. Okay, Well that it was apparently at her hotel, and she said she took a picture of her coworkers with him.
Speaker 1: They said he was really nice, nice guy, young guy.
Speaker 2: I think I would still take a picture too, even if you.
Speaker 10: Have no idea.
Speaker 4: You're just gonna in line blindly and just go. I'm going to get a photo ofp with somebody. I don't know who it is, but clearly a lot of people want to take a picture.
Speaker 2: You find out afterwards who he is, then you look it up and if you don't care, you don't care. But if you do care, then you have a picture with that person. And what if that person blows up to be even bigger and you have a picture with them.
Speaker 1: But then what is that worth? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know. My man's godmom did this and it was a picture with Gary Payton. But I'm like, that's cool.
Speaker 4: That is so later, you know, years down the road, you'll never believe who I got a picture with you Guys.
Speaker 2: Gary, I just saying, I don't know. I think I still would.
Speaker 1: I'm going I respect respect to my wife for not getting in line. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So Jess, you want to start going I work when when nature calls, just I don't person, drop your headphones and run.
Speaker 10: But the Department of Health in Queensland, Australia, they've been commended for their way of letting their employees know that it's okay for them to go number two ours. They shared this message on Instagram and I want you to go check it out on our Instagram story JV Morning Show. It says it's okay to pooh at work and.
Speaker 3: It's a message on top of.
Speaker 10: On top of like dolphin pictures making it lighthearted, right, And they I don't.
Speaker 2: Understand that meme. By the way, what is with the dolphin like Lisa frank pictures.
Speaker 10: I think it's just a away. It's very gen z and it's a way of I think, making something very lighthearted. Okay, So they want going number two at work to not be something that's taboo because they're like, it's not good for your health if you're holding it in. So what do you guys think about this? And would you want to work somewhere that? I love this?
Speaker 2: I mean it's a lowdowed everywhere, Okay, I guess colleagues, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, would you want to work at a place that encourages it?
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like they should encourage it. For probably like legal reasons, they can't discourage it. But I don't care. I will. I'll deal with the stomach ache and the sweats until I get somewhere safe.
Speaker 1: More different hours.
Speaker 4: You think about people that are in the office eight thirty in the morning till five or five thirty in the evening, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's the daytime. Those are your prime number two hours, right, Yeah?
Speaker 4: So do I feel like we look at it a little differently because we're in we work such you know, early morning hours where I'm like, where I see our coworkers who also work in the mornings, I'm like, you have the whole rest of the day ahead of you the outside of the office. Can can you reschedule your belt movements for them? But what about people that work more typical office hours?
Speaker 1: Lene, Are you judging them? They should be.
Speaker 2: I'm not judging. I feel like there's a lot of people that do go at work and you probably should. It shouldn't be that big of a deal. I just don't want to be the person that walks in there right after or in the next story, do you know what I mean? That's the only thing.
Speaker 4: Why doesn't our particularly here, Why doesn't our bathroom play the radio or something?
Speaker 1: So it's so.
Speaker 2: And no ventilation, it's like human in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, could we get a window that opens like these are very poorly poor bathroom design. That's probably part of it. Imagine if if your office had great, single stall bathrooms where he had some privacy.
Speaker 10: Even then, though I don't think I would feel comfortable going at least number two.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't either.
Speaker 4: I'm not a public number two, but I it would be better. I think it would. I feel like there's a better bathroom arrangement.
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird that this mentality start? Like how did we even get like this? I don't afraid to go places that aren't our home because I was like this even as a kid, Like I wouldn't even go at school, and I remember it. I remember going to the office like complaining that I didn't feel good. My mom had to pick.
Speaker 4: Me up this second.
Speaker 3: I would not go at school.
Speaker 10: I don't blame you. I was the same way, Like when.
Speaker 3: Did that start? I think it's just a judgment.
Speaker 2: How do even kids know that?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 1: But my kids don't know that.
Speaker 4: They will go anywhere everywhere, and it drives me crazy. I'm always like, can't you just wait the ten minutes till we get home? Nope, We're at Carls Junior. I'm going now, Oh my god, I ca in years. But you know what I mean, they don't care. Grocery store, bathroom, whatever it is, it's happening and we are going, and I hate it. I'm always like, we're five minutes from the house, let's just go there. I always try to tell them that, Nope, nope, it's happening.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I guess it's a healthier thing to teach them, like to just go and you have to go.
Speaker 4: That's the way it's supposed to be. But I again, you as a kid, I don't remember. I don't remember doing that at school.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a no for me.
Speaker 10: Even if they're encouraging it, I'm like, no, thank you, and please nobody else to it.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're ever at the office here ever, not one time on an emergency situation. Nothing I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am, I have something bad. I don't think i've worked here's extreme situations. I'm not. Oh yeah, I'm not there every morning at seven o'clock on the dot, you.
Speaker 4: Know after you like some people I know in the office there.
Speaker 10: So early, Like what's in your stomach at that hour?
Speaker 2: Just a lot of coffee.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming the hottest things.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Chapel, Roan and Sabrina Carpenter had a meetup. You know, they both rose to fame like super fast. I mean, Sabrina has been around a little longer. She was one of those Disney kids, but as far as music goes, she got up there fast. So Chapel did an interview with Rolling Stone and she said of Sabrina, quote, we're both going through something so effing hard. She just feels like everything is flying by. She's barely hanging on. So they set up like a little get together to discuss how overwhelmed they are with how crazy this year has been with their rises to fame, and she said, quote, it was just good to know that somebody else feels that way too, So they kind of bonded over that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, makes sense. I mean Sabrina Carpenter in particular. I mean we hear her music everywhere, you know a lot, and it is everywhere. Her like jump to becoming a household name has been like shockingly fast, and I feel.
Speaker 2: Like one of the things for Sabrina which she's not used to, is people being so invested in her personal life, Like when we found out she was dating the Saltburn guy, Yeah, Barry Cuogan, and like he's in her music videos and there's like, you know, references to him and her songs. But she doesn't want to be asked about him in interviews. She like wants to keep that personal, which is really hard as fans because we want to know naturally nosy.
Speaker 3: You know, we want to know everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Fire Festival to detail legendary, drop it on me. Billy McFarlane, who you know, he's the organizer for the first Fire Festival, which was the biggest disaster. He went to prison for fraud, essentially taking all this this money from investors and putting on nothing for concert goers.
Speaker 1: Just it was a hell of a try, which is tense.
Speaker 2: People were stranded there. It was awful. So he announced Fire Festival two. A lot of people thought it was gonna be a joke. Graham, I'm kind of flipping sides. I feel like it's gonna be epic.
Speaker 4: I look, go back to the JV Show prediction journal, if we can, if there was a notation because I made this prediction that Fire Festival two would be a success and it would sell out. I think it's gonna be a huge hot ticket and people are gonna want to be there.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a very coveted ticket to get.
Speaker 2: So he's finally revealing some more details. Fire Festival two is happening April twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, so we're seven and a half months away. By the way, he did this interview with NBC News. It's gonna be happening off of It's gonna be on a private island off the coast of Mexico in the Caribbean, which sounds nice. Tickets for the event, which is gonna run over three days, is going to range from fourteen hundred dollars to one point one million dollars for single tickets. He does say that he doesn't have any artists the book to just yet. No, No, he says that he is. They just haven't gotten there yet. They're working on everything else. He said that they are going to have cheese sandwiches, okay, which I don't know if that was a joke or not, but he said they're going to be really good and really expensive, So I hope that was a joke.
Speaker 1: You know they are. I mean that's the thing.
Speaker 4: That's the reason that I think this is going to be successful is because it was so notoriously bad. Yeah, I mean, it got such publicity and became it's just like an iconic moment you know, in pop culture history that now when they do it again, it obviously the pressure's on, but the notoriety of the event is already there.
Speaker 1: The publicity is already than that.
Speaker 2: Because even if it isn't this like amazing event, which I do think it will be, I think a lot of people just want to be there for the story. Right, So if it is another disaster, you can say I was there.
Speaker 4: All the influencers, they all want to be there posting about it.
Speaker 1: I'm at fire Festival too. I'm telling you this thing.
Speaker 2: Is going to be I want to go to Fire Festival to me too.
Speaker 4: Like the concept is a good idea, right, No, it really is a big festival out in a dusty desert somewhere and just baking the heat. Or you can go to a festival on a private island, you know, the private island one sounds a lot island.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: They weren't able to pull it off. The first time. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: That's working on it. Both trouble getting.
Speaker 1: Some bottle water through customs or whatever that.
Speaker 10: Was, which artists will actually agree to do it?
Speaker 1: See, but I think they're again.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to have the budget for it, and artists are going to want to be a part of this same thing. It's that it's just the hype and the notoriety around. I think there will be artists on sign up.
Speaker 2: So all right, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 4: All right, take a moment, say you goodbyes to the San Francisco Giants City Connect jerseys. If you're not familiar with that name, you've probably seen them. They are that orange creamsicle colored jersey with the weird logo. Fans have been very vocal about their disdain for these things since they first started wearing them three years ago. Major League Baseball and Nike launched this City Connect uniform series back in twenty twenty one, and under terms of this partnership, teams were mandated to wear their City Connects once a week during homestands. The Giant's been wearing their's most Tuesday home games this season, but they were only required to wear them for three years, so Giants. The Giants are like, we're done with those. There's gonna be some changes going forward. I don't know if they're going to keep doing City connect jerseys, but if they do, they won't be the hideous orange creamsicle jerseys.
Speaker 1: Now. The one reason fans might be.
Speaker 4: Sad to see them go is despite how hideous they are, the Giants have been incredibly successful while wearing them. They have an overall record of twenty nine and fifteen when they wear the creamschool jerseys.
Speaker 1: They win games wearing these.
Speaker 2: Things, and you have to keep wearing them.
Speaker 4: But they're terrible. Look okay, good luck, nobody likes them. You can get a huge discount if you do still like em and want to remember the times they've slashed the prices at the team store on all these City Connects' get.
Speaker 1: You one jerseys. They the luck of the City Connects didn't work. Class nine.
Speaker 4: The Giants lost three to two against the Brewers, updating their chances of making the postseason right now at point one percent making the playoffs. So the Giants take a moment and say your goodbyes to the Giants season as well.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 2: When does the season end a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Oh the regular season that is, yeah, but yeah the Giants they ain't making the postseason.
Speaker 1: Oops the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We need to discuss something before we get to what the bleep? So this Saturday, we are all going to be at Great and Resort Casino. They have this awesome pool party series. This weekend is the final one with James Kennedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boy, it's sold out.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if you wanted to go, it sold out really fast. We told you get your tickets. We told you, told you it was going to sell out, and thank you for those that did. Can't wait to hang out with you. So here is what we need to discuss. What are we wearing? It is the pool party?
Speaker 10: Are we like like full bathing snaps saying like what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to be in a bathing suit in front of you?
Speaker 4: Guys said you don't because I already set it up with the staff photographer that we're gonna do sort of like a calendar. No no, no, it's gonna be you show swimsuit calendar.
Speaker 1: I thought would be a great way to raise the money for charity.
Speaker 3: We nominate you.
Speaker 4: You can all the months, everybody, I can only you two of the months.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna need pictures of all theory?
Speaker 5: What are we?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Check the weather?
Speaker 10: I'm thinking maybe.
Speaker 2: Shorts on top? How about that?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: Are we not here for I don't know. That's still that's still a little much like are you going shirtless? Like you're gonna have a short on just some one, just a little.
Speaker 4: Short short, just my little short cutoff jean shorts. It's a pool party, Selena, I'm there at a party.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We didn't think this through talking about what we don't think the set is gonna be awesome, right, but I don't want to wear like a bikini top in front of you guys.
Speaker 4: What you had on at the polyid one, Yeah, that picture of you and I and it was all bloomers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I had like a like a body suit.
Speaker 1: Sure wasn't covering the yes, and the body suit.
Speaker 10: Is kind of like a swim suite.
Speaker 2: Alright, all right, all right, okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Is that for what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you can win a JV show Chug Mudg's got to be the very first person a guest today is bleeped out word as always. Leave your guest is on the talk back Michae on the free iHeartRadio app Let's get to it. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 10: After we got done, I looked up and I could just see the sweat dripping down my boyfriend's forehead.
Speaker 1: Ew Oh, your boyfriend sweaty grosses me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've dripping off his eyebrows.
Speaker 1: Like sweaty beer.
Speaker 4: Think about what that bleeped out word could be, and you want to think about it quick because you got to get your guesses in quick. People are on this and you want to win that JV show chug mug. So leave us your guests and your name and your city. We want to be able to shout you out when you win. But only the first crreck guest is gonna win that JV show chat.
Speaker 2: That's right, men, to do it now, because we're gonna play your guest is next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We are so glad you're here with us.
Speaker 2: We're playing with the believe where you can win a JV show chug mug. You just want to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word as always leave. Your guest is on the talkback Michael the Free iHeartRadio app. Now case you missed it, here is today's clip.
Speaker 10: After we got done, I looked up and I could just see the sweat dripping down my boyfriend's forehead.
Speaker 2: True story story.
Speaker 3: All right, So what is that bleeped out worry?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 2: Remember it's something clean? Okay, this is a family show. Sorry to break forget about all right, So let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 8: Hi, this is Andrea from Albany, and my guess for the bleeped out word is hiking.
Speaker 2: Maybe they went hiking and had sweat.
Speaker 1: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Did you guys go hiking? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, hiking maybe the number one guess. A lot of people guessing hikes.
Speaker 2: But yes, do you ever hike?
Speaker 10: Jess? I think in almost four years of dating, we've only hiked like twice.
Speaker 2: Okay, not bad.
Speaker 7: Good morning JV show.
Speaker 11: This is Donery from you any City.
Speaker 5: And I think the bleak dot word is cleaning.
Speaker 2: Cleaning. Yeah, does your man clean?
Speaker 3: Yes, he's very clean. Actually, good morning, Everyone's Joe and Santa Rosa.
Speaker 9: Answer is working.
Speaker 4: Out, working out Another good guess, that's Obviously one of the most popular guests is coming in this morning working out.
Speaker 2: But that ain't it? Oh dang it?
Speaker 4: So what is it?
Speaker 2: Continue to leave those guesses on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. We are going to play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we're playing what the.
Speaker 2: Bleep, which kicks off every morning seven oh five. Trust me, you want to be here for the start of the game. Then you'll have a better chance of winning because you want to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guess is on the talkback Mike. That's on the free iHeartRadio app. Now in case you are just tuning in and you want to play how long? Here is today's clip.
Speaker 10: After we got done, I looked up and I could just see the sweat ripping down my boyfriend's forehead and.
Speaker 2: Disgusting your growth. Remember this is a family show, sadly, so it's something clean. All right, Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 11: Hey, good morning, guys and girls.
Speaker 4: The answer to what the Bleep is jumping rope days.
Speaker 1: That sound maybe he was jumping from like a mettle barrel. Or something. Do people still jump rope?
Speaker 2: Not for like funzies, for no reason, maybe when you're working out. I have never seen my boyfriend jump rope, so I don't even know how to. Really, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Jump me neither. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 10: I think you should bring some jump the person that can't do it.
Speaker 4: Graham, I was always able to jump rope backwards, but I was never good at I was never those people that you see in the gym like I could never.
Speaker 1: I could never do that. I could get a couple of spins, and that is it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to bring one in. No.
Speaker 1: I think we should. I think we should.
Speaker 3: I think we should like a video, Good morning.
Speaker 11: I think the missing word is cooking. Okay, I have a great day.
Speaker 1: That was a very popular guest this morning. Cooking. You gets something hot on the stove. Yeah, you're sweating?
Speaker 2: Did your man cook chess?
Speaker 5: No? Hi JV show, This is Alison.
Speaker 2: My guest for the bleeped out word is tanning. I think that Jess and her man were sweating after tanning in Arizona. Good gain. Did your man lay out in tan No?
Speaker 10: That was only me?
Speaker 2: Imagine doing that and then the tan lines from that beard if you were to shave it off. O my.
Speaker 3: Gifts is eating what was.
Speaker 4: Never go?
Speaker 2: I have spicy food? Here is today's clip unbleep.
Speaker 10: After we got done eating, I looked up and I could just see the sweat dripping down my boyfriend's forehead.
Speaker 2: That's the worst.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you judging if it's a first date and a guy is just like dripping sweat eating something spicy on that date?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gross. I don't think you order the spicy stuff on a first date.
Speaker 1: I love spicy food.
Speaker 4: Does make you sweat sometimes. That's my wife's worst nightmare. By the way, she hates sweaty people for people. Sweaty people is her number one, so she like never goes to a gym, pet peeve she does. She just gets grossed out looking at sweaty people. It's just that's her, that's her thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'm like, is she judging me, like if I've gone from the runner she despised me?
Speaker 1: Or is it just strangers it's you. I don't know. I hope all right, just get some shout outs.
Speaker 4: Manny in Oakley was that Manny had the very first correct answer this morning, nicely done. He's gonna be chugging hot coffee with us out of his brand new.
Speaker 1: JB show, Chuckbug all right.
Speaker 4: A lot of other people came with a correct answer this morning. I'm gonna try to shout out as many as I can. Riha in San Francisco, what's up, Brian, she said? Long time since she's left us a talkback. I don't know where you've been, Riya, Yes, thanks.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. James and Clovis had it. So did our buddy George and San Mateo. What's up George?
Speaker 4: Jacob and Conquered Jonathan and San Carlos had it. So did Athena in the East Bay. What's up, East Babe?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 4: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What part of these bay do you think Athena's from?
Speaker 2: I'm getting Freemont vibes.
Speaker 4: I was getting all meta vibes all right. TJ and Livermore had it. So did our buddy Ari and Antioch James Valaa, what's up, James?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 1: We had it amongst.
Speaker 4: Several other people this morning had the correct answer.
Speaker 1: But just you know, day it.
Speaker 2: All right. We'll do it again tomorrow morning. Remember when you win. Check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get your you chug mug gramm. Are we playing his birthday shout out?
Speaker 4: You know what I think we should.
Speaker 10: Let's do it.
Speaker 11: Hi, guys, this is Ruben Zito. Don't call me Ruben's daughter. I wanted to give him a birthday shout out because he loves the JB Show. He's like a but for the JV Show. But I just want to give him a birthday shout out because I know he loves you. Guys, So happy birthday dad to my best friend. I love you. And try not to parents when you hear this, because I know he'll get too excited. Happy birthday, dead love you.
Speaker 3: Definitely don't do that in your parents birthday me birthday way.
Speaker 2: Well, oh yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, let's go to.
Speaker 2: The phone's wellthy for nine?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 10: This is Alisa and Austin, Alisha and Austin.
Speaker 2: How what was that?
Speaker 10: Alisa, Austin and Eva.
Speaker 2: Alicia, Austin and Ava.
Speaker 1: Well I thought she was in Austin, but it's she's with Austin and Ava.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, yeah, okay, Yeah, we're in the Santo Day.
Speaker 3: Okay, god it, San Jose, got it?
Speaker 2: All right. So you guys are going to be playing the JV Show Up Nope game and it's for your chance to win. Hey, chrome but laptop, Alicia, let me ask you who is this chromebook going to be for? Should you win? Like, I got both kids in my car, they're gonna have to battle it out. I love that.
Speaker 4: I think you should go to Austin. He's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Should go to Ava. I think Ava's great.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm a huge Austin fan. I'm Team Austin. So all right, we'll see, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 10: Alicia, yay, all right.
Speaker 2: So here's how it works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. If you get just three correct, that's it. Just three, the Chrome book is yours, all right. Here's question number one. A Moscow mule is a cocktail made with what kind of hard alcohol?
Speaker 6: Vodka?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love them, They're so good. And then I actually like vodka like that but really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Kentucky mule. I make those a lot too, a little bourbon instead of the vodka.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Question number two the city of Chicago is in what time zone? Cargo's Central Time, Central times down there two hours.
Speaker 1: Ahead of us.
Speaker 2: All right, here's question number three. Alicia Catonus Everdeen was the protagonist in what trilogy of books and subsequent movies, subsequent subsequence movies whatever?
Speaker 4: Hunger game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she loved me when I met she still knew what I meant? Can you just say that subsequent Jess, I don't know why you're laughing. You can't say anything, you know, but it's nice when somebody else can't either.
Speaker 10: That was good.
Speaker 1: I did not see that.
Speaker 2: That was all I would have said it the same, Thank you.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Question number four, You need this one to win the game and get that chromebook from a boy. Austin, what's up, Boston?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number four?
Speaker 4: Scientifically all right, scientifically speaking, our cucumbers.
Speaker 1: A fruit or a vegetable?
Speaker 2: Oh, Austin, what did you say? Okay, well what's your answer?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And Austin, So they got seeds on the inside. They come from a flower, makes a fruit of fruit tomato.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she did it. You just want a chromba glap?
Speaker 2: Whoa So love you guys, listened to you all the time. You actually gave my son a shout out because he got bit by a rock Rayler. Oh my god, wait, I love you guys. Can we talk to Austin for a second. Yeah, he's very here. Austin, what happened? Buddy? How did how did this?
Speaker 10: How did?
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What'd you do to the dog?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 9: He jumps up on me.
Speaker 2: I pushed him away and then he.
Speaker 1: Bit my arm.
Speaker 2: And are you okay?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 4: She got a nice gonna have a nice little scar going though.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She DMed me a picture after we gave him a shout out of the wound on his arm. Wasn't for the faint of heart.
Speaker 2: Can you send it to me? You know. I love that kind of thing. Thank you.
Speaker 1: She loves stuff like that. Yeah, it was a pretty nasty bike.
Speaker 2: Glad you're doing okay Austin?
Speaker 3: And you got this crumbles even better?
Speaker 2: Congratulations you guys. All right, I'm gonna put you on a brief Pa.
Speaker 10: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Oh we love you more.
Speaker 2: Hang on there, Graham got some shouts.
Speaker 4: We do moms and my dam's moms and my dams and says hey, Graham, Tracy here requesting another birthday shout out.
Speaker 1: On nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: It's my younger son's seventh birthday. Could you guys give him a shout out while they're on the road to school? Uh blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But there's a.
Speaker 4: Happy seventh birthday, Rex. I had to skim through some stuff there. We love you, love mommy, daddy and Reggie. So happy seventh birthday, Rex, that's a big wee. All right, another birthday shout out another.
Speaker 1: Mom and my DMS.
Speaker 4: It says on Wednesday, could you please shout out my daughter Allie Pollie walk A Moley for her eighth birthday. The Bestie Walkalli, love mom, Dad, Stella Winston and Grayston Grayson. You guys are the best. We love you so much. And that's from Jackie. So happy birthday to walk Em Mollie. Yeah, and one more shout out here husband to my DMS. It's just hey Graham. My name is Valentino and it's my wife's birthday. Her name is Stephanie. We listen to JV show every day in the morning from Minneapolis. Did you guys please give Stephanie a happy birthday shout out? As we are in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Right now for her birthday. We're gonna be visiting Napa and Sonoma today. We love you guys. The JV Morning Show is the best. Happy Happy Birthday to Stephanie.
Speaker 5: Not yet.
Speaker 4: They're from Minneapolis. They're sweet folks out there. They don't once their car gets broken into, they'll learn. But I did just check you guys. JV show number one in Minneapolis. So thank you Stephanie and Valentino. Appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: I have a great birthday, honest Thames.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know, music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Elon Musk said something so creepy to Taylor Swift in Casi mist It. Taylor has broken her silence on this presidential election and she shared with fans that she will be casting her vote for Kamala Harris. And if you want to go on and read her entire statement and why she has decided to vote for Kamala, you can check that out on her Instagram page. But she signed off at the very very very bottom of her statement with Taylor Swift childish cat, childless cat lady, which led Elon Musk to post find Taylor, you win, I will give you a child and guard your cats with my life. Like what, I will give you a child?
Speaker 4: Well, he's got a lot of extra ones, right, Yeah, but you is he talking about giving her child like.
Speaker 1: They have one together, or giving one of his numerous ones he has.
Speaker 2: It sounds to me like like that's what it sounds like, and that is such a creepy thing to say, why would you do? That's just weird fan to like so disgusted?
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you I don't want to get into the politics of it. Do you understand the childless cat lady referenced?
Speaker 2: I do without getting into that. Okay, check there is a reference there and if you care enough to go look that.
Speaker 4: You look at at that? I did, like, I mean again politics acided did like that. She shared a link on her story for people to register to vote, because that is the most important thing and my number one rule. You cannot complain about what happens in an an election. If you don't vote means you have to If you don't vote, you have to shut up for the next four years.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to say a thing and lets you vote.
Speaker 2: Taylor's always been big on that with registered vote, regist.
Speaker 4: Vote registered devote people. There are still time to register to vote in the subcindent election.
Speaker 1: Please do so.
Speaker 2: All right? So did he just lost a one hundred million dollar judgment?
Speaker 1: Whoa? So?
Speaker 2: Derek Lee Cardello Smith who he's currently incarcerated in Michigan by the way, serving up to seventy five years for a criminal sexual conduct and kidnapping a month other things. Anyways, he was one of the many people who filed a civil suit against Didty for alleged sexual assaults. Now, this incident would have happened back in nineteen ninety seven, and I guess because Diddy either didn't like respond to a court summons or he just failed to appear. This stare guy was granted one hundred million dollars in this default civil suit judgment.
Speaker 4: Do you always think some of these civil suit judgments, the dollar figure that they come up with is like, how.
Speaker 1: Do they is shocking?
Speaker 4: And then yeah, other judgments and cases, we're going to award you forty thousand dollars. We understand that you're now blind for the rest of your life for what we did. You know, You're like, why does this person get next to nothing? And then somebody else gets a hundred million or hundreds of million. Yeah, I've never understood where they come up with some of these dollar figures.
Speaker 2: I do wonder about this case in particular. I mean Diddy, he's he had his lawyer or his representatives say that he's never even heard of this guy. He's never he doesn't remember being served any lawsuit for this guy. So he's hoping to have this judgment and dismissed. I do wonder if there's even any truth behind this. Yeah, because he was only awarded this for did he not showing up? You know, so one hundred million dollars it seems like a lot just for did he not being there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's not gonna he's not gonna pay that.
Speaker 2: Let's be talking about that, Yeah, Graham, what do you have inside? Today's hot is trending all right?
Speaker 4: Some scientists are saying that a single bag of Cheetos basically cause an ecological disaster. Well they hope they it didn't, but it might have. This happened at Carlsbad Caverns National Park, and a visitor to the caves dropped a bag of Cheetos or littered it. We don't know, and they say, at the scale of a human perspective, a spilled snack bag may seem trivial, but to the life of a cave it can be world changing. You know, there's a lot of a microscopic ecosystem and all sorts of things happen inside of a cave. Well, they say, the processed corn in cheetos gets softened up by the humidity in the cave and then it starts to mold, and that microbe life and the fungus attracts insects, cave crickets, mites, spiders, flies, and then they spread that mold all around the cave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, regular cheetos are hot cheetos.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like I've read both in the regular ones, no one.
Speaker 4: I've had some regular ones recently. They're still good. It's just a different it's much different. Why would you even get those One thing I would say about this, because they this headline's gone viral everywhere and the people that, you know, a National Park Service, very upset about this and concerned about the cave. They had to go, you know, try to clean parts of the cave and all this stuff to remedy what it happened. Do Cheetos actually mold? You know, there's we see some certain fast food items and things that they'll leave out for like a year or two and no mold ever grows on them. I picture Cheetos falling into that category. They are so ultra processed. I don't care if they start being made with some sort of corn product. Do you think they actually mold?
Speaker 2: I think if they're wet. Yes, I think in a wet environment they would any of the time.
Speaker 4: I might want to set up a science experiment to see. They say, this mold can cause all sorts of problems on cave services. They will remind people, and they say, in this cave in particular, and probably rules for others, the only thing that you can consume inside that cave unflavored water, which means just water, and the only thing you're allowed to So I don't bring your cheetos. Well, a lot of people drink those flavored waters now and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: The only thing you can bring that cave water, So don't be bringing your cheetos in there, and especially don't be litering them and almost cause an ecological disaster.
Speaker 2: Yes, sounds good, all right?
Speaker 3: We have a quick talkback.
Speaker 4: Good morning JV family.
Speaker 5: Not to ruin the moment, but damn, today's ninety eleven.
Speaker 1: I remember when that happened.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Stay healthy, stay safe, peace through the world.
Speaker 9: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Yes, twenty twenty three years.
Speaker 4: It's been since nine to eleven, which means there is a large segment of the world population that has was not alive yet has no isn't that crazy of it happening? I know most people that are of age remember exactly where they were when they first learn it or watched it. Of course ideal it was a life.
Speaker 2: Changing moment, although we're only twenty six and a half.
Speaker 3: The mat don't do the math me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I was breastfeeding at the time and I lifted my head up just long enough to catch video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember it like it was yesterday. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So you know how we've been kind of critical of people already starting the Halloween season when it's only September. According to Jess, people have already started the holiday season. I'm talking like Christmas.
Speaker 11: No you haven't.
Speaker 1: Yes, they have happened to your house and fight you.
Speaker 10: No, So people are starting their holidays shopping already so that they don't have to deal with the stress of like shopping in November or December as the holidays get closer.
Speaker 2: I get that, but cant you just live in the moment. We're barely to fall. Let's enjoy it fall in cardigans and pumpkins spice for a second, you know, and then when we get to a little closer to that, then let's start thinking about holidays.
Speaker 10: I mean, I get that, but I feel like time is going by so fast. We're already almost halfway through the month of September. Like, how much longer are you going to wait? When do you guys start your shopping November?
Speaker 1: I December? Everything on Amazon gets there like two days.
Speaker 3: Black Friday or like Cyber Monday, those deals, and then.
Speaker 2: I can see that Black Friday, I think is when most people would start. Every year, I think that's fine. That's the earliest for me.
Speaker 10: Every year, I say I'm going to start earlier, and then every year I start later.
Speaker 3: The week of yeah, and there's nothing left.
Speaker 1: Well, I just don't do it at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was me last year.
Speaker 2: Are people are people going in stores shopping though holiday shopping? I think that everything is online.
Speaker 4: I know, and it's like if they don't have they don't have two days shipping for free. I'm like, I'm th same way.
Speaker 1: I gotta wait a week out too long.
Speaker 10: I actually really still enjoy in person shopping.
Speaker 2: I to me that, like until I had a gaggle of kids taking them anywhere, No thanks, I get too overwhelmed.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 2: It's like retail therapy.
Speaker 10: Even if I'm not buying things for myself, I'm like, ooh, I'm buying things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a reason to spend money, which I love that. Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 4: All right? I want to get your guys' opinions on the shower nose blow.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I bring this up because well, won a lot of people do it, myself included, but this Arizona residents thirty two year old Andy Norton recently shared a story about something that happened to him when he was blowing his nose in the shower. Now, he was advised by his allergis specialist doctor or whatever to be doing this. It's good to be clearing your sinuses in a humid environment helps loosen some stuff up, and he had been getting sinus infection science infection. He had all kinds of problems he's had him basically the last twenty five years of his life. He says, since he was eight years old, he's really had a lot of problems with his sinuses and stuff like that, and they've searched for solutions. He always just assumed to his allergies and they were never really able to figure anything out. But his doctor's like, you know what, just at least try clearing things out and do that in the shower.
Speaker 1: That's a good place to do it. Well, he said.
Speaker 4: Recently, during one of these shower nose blows, he heard something hard hit the shower floor.
Speaker 1: After the blood, he went, what was that? And he looked down and it was a Lego.
Speaker 4: There was one of those little small round ones, just like the little single piece and it's round.
Speaker 1: They're usually like a headlight on a Lego truck or something.
Speaker 4: One of those little pieces came out of his nose, and he realized suddenly he had a total flashback that when he was eight.
Speaker 1: Years old, he.
Speaker 4: Stuck a Lego head, you know, the head of him one figurings up his up his nose to try to get out another piece. I think he had that little round piece he put up his nose, thought it was being funny. Then he thought, okay, I'll put the lego head up there and try to connect it and get that little piece out. And he had happened to go to his mom. His Mom's like, let me get the tweezers, and she got the lego head out, but there was no other piece to be found, and he thought, well, I must have just fallen out. Nope, it had been stuck in his sinuses for the last twenty five years, causing all his problems. And he said, when that thing hit the shower floor for the first time in decades, he could take a nice breath, that's discussing.
Speaker 1: And breathe freely for the first time.
Speaker 4: How do you guys feel That's disgusting, but look life changing for this guy. And he had a lego stuck in his nose for twenty five years. How do you feel about the shower nose blow? Nope, you never do it?
Speaker 2: No, No, because it's gross. I feel like it's it's really only a guy thing.
Speaker 4: But what's gross about it? It's just getting washed down the drains, going like, but where.
Speaker 3: Are you blowing your nose in like your hair like no, you just you.
Speaker 2: Plug one nostril and you blow out as hard as you can. Everything just not lads onto the shower floor. But it's just it's disgusting.
Speaker 4: You think it's better to do a new tissue and then smear it all over your face.
Speaker 2: That's what I'd like to do.
Speaker 4: That's gross.
Speaker 10: Well you're smearing it all over your face.
Speaker 4: You are, yes, you are, yeah, but it's still all those germs are just ricocheting off of their rats stick them right.
Speaker 1: Back to your face.
Speaker 4: Well, you're all over your shower, and doesn't it seem more sanitary to then you're cleaning it all off.
Speaker 1: I'm a big proponent of those.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting. See it is. It's more of a guy thing.
Speaker 4: My man does that too, see Jess, your man, Reuben's he a shower nose blower.
Speaker 10: I don't live with him, so I that's not something I've experienced yet, but maybe you'll find out he does it.
Speaker 4: He does, And all of you ladies, you're in a safe space. You've never done that before.
Speaker 10: I probably have, at least, thank you. If if I was in there and I needed to blow my nose. It probably happened, but I doesn't do it regularly.
Speaker 2: No is that bad? I would get out and blow my nose. Number one, I would get out and I would go to the psychopathy. I would get out to go to the basket, but I would Graham will just go in there.
Speaker 1: It all goes down in the same pod. It's not yes second that debate.
Speaker 2: It's not just admit guys are grosser.
Speaker 4: You know the shower Ladies, they're listening right now that do both of the things we just discussed in the shower. They are to please ladies. If you're you can be anonymous and not afraid to admit that you do it. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we were just.
Speaker 2: Talking about people already starting your holiday shopping.
Speaker 7: Hey, guys with Sheila. I wanted to chime in on the whole Christmas shopping thing. Though I don't Christmas shop just yet because well I'm blacking. But I know lots of people who actually shop all year long. The moment Christmas is over, their shopping for next year for gifts, and so they'll have a whole bunch by Christmas and there they're set.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's too much.
Speaker 10: But that makes any season easier.
Speaker 1: It would be nice. But that's like some people that do their homework on the first minute.
Speaker 2: It's a song when you have like a week like come on, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Wait till the night before like a noble person.
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel about having a robot in your home? Uh? That could be happening soon. Details after Billie Eilish, Just so, Jess, you're telling me we have tickets for the California Academy of Sciences.
Speaker 10: Right now, right now, right now for Collar twenty yep.
Speaker 2: Eight and eight three three three ninety four. And I know, good luck before we get to this robot that could be available soon to be like in your home. Graham, we were talking about the shower nose blown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a guy in Arizona. He can finally breathe clearly because he discovered after blowing his nose in the shower, which was the advice of his doctor, that a lego came out. He had had a lego stuck in his nose for almost twenty five years. He could finally breathe clearly. And I asked you, ladies, how do you feel about blowing your nose in the shower.
Speaker 1: No, you guys are like, oh, it's grilled.
Speaker 10: They don't do that.
Speaker 1: And then I said, well what about number one the shower? Eh, well yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 4: And then I said, ladies, could you leave us to talk about because you know.
Speaker 1: The JV Show female listeners, they're real ones. They are ready.
Speaker 4: I leave us to leave us a talkback if you are a nose blower in the shower, and also are okay to admit they could go number one in there too, and you guys the.
Speaker 1: Flood of talkbacks.
Speaker 4: All I got to say is shout out to the JV Show female listeners.
Speaker 1: You guys are real ones.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say my name because well that's embarrassing, but I am actually with Graham going to one in the shower and blowing your nose in the shower because it literally all goes down the same drink. He's got a point, I see.
Speaker 9: I know that.
Speaker 2: But if I had to go or blow that bad, I'm gonna get out and just do it. That's weird.
Speaker 10: Wait, they're just wait till.
Speaker 4: One does somebody left to talk back, And I'm sorry, I don't have their name. They said getting out of the shower to do those things is psychopath behavior, and I agree with them.
Speaker 1: You're there, You're already there.
Speaker 10: The nose blowing, I agree, just do it in the shower, the going to the bathroom. I prefer getting out or like just waiting till I'm out right or going before.
Speaker 2: Hey, JBS show, this is anonymous. I do both, and I have no shame. Wait, let me pause there. If you had no shame, you would say your name right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, maybe, but she has for a reason.
Speaker 2: It's gone down the drain. And if I'm gross too.
Speaker 1: Bad, let me, guys appreciate.
Speaker 8: My name is Ana and my last name is my nuse and I do both. Yes, I do both and manishing to admit it. And I have soap so I could go ahead and watch it all the way after I'm done.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Okay, she.
Speaker 4: Gave her first and last name. Yeah, she ain't afraid in the game. JV show listeners are real ones. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: I guess it does save water just doing everything it does.
Speaker 4: Part of me thinks that you Selena, you justinu CHETI. You guys don't give full honesty sometimes in the show and you what and you but a lot of these things that a lot of people would deem gross. You guys kind of look at each other and wait to see what the other. If one person says, no, I would never do, that's gross, piles on, No I wouldn't do it's gross. No I would when I like, come on.
Speaker 2: I've admitted plenty of gross things here on the show.
Speaker 4: I just sometimes I think I did.
Speaker 3: I would just say it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it doesn't pass my BS meter.
Speaker 4: So I'm just putting that out there the JV Show listeners, though, you guys are real war.
Speaker 1: They know, they know they're honest.
Speaker 2: So there's this robot. It's called the Neo Beta. It's a bipedal humanoid.
Speaker 4: Which whatever that is.
Speaker 1: That means it walks up right on two feet.
Speaker 2: With uncandily human like movements. Now, if you want to see a little video of what this thing looks like how it moves, go to JV Morning Show. It's on our story there. So developers, they're based here in California and in Norway. They say that they're going to be releasing a numberumber of these. Now is just like a prototype at this point, but they're going to be releasing a number of them into people's home this year, like select people. So they're not going to be available for purchase just yet, but they're saying that, you know, these robots could help with household chores. They could fold your laundry. They like in one clip I saw, it's like giving the woman a hug as she's about to leave her house.
Speaker 1: That part's creepy.
Speaker 2: These things could be put to work in warehouses and you know, the manufacturing and service industry. I watched this video many times. The thing looks creepy.
Speaker 1: It's very creepy.
Speaker 2: It looks like something out of American horror story. If I'm being honest, I don't want this thing in my house. Are you guys here for this?
Speaker 1: No knick?
Speaker 4: But when the technology gets better and this thing can clean the house and scrub the toilet.
Speaker 1: I mean, not do the dishes.
Speaker 2: But it looks so creepy. And even if they made it look realer, like let's say they made it look exactly like a human where you wouldn't know the difference.
Speaker 3: Even that's creepy, Like that's creepier.
Speaker 2: What if it looked like a you know, like Michael Jordan very attract I think I'd be okay with that.
Speaker 4: Sky are a very attractive lady, Like that would make it less creepy, that's for sure, not make it a lot better, although the chores it would be doing would be vastly different. You know, look, this is another one of those things like yeah, it sounds great, but pretty soon, you know what is it coming for human jobs? You know it's gonna be putting These things would be put it can look at this, It can work great in warehouses.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Amazon's like, yeah, it's great.
Speaker 4: We've been trying to eliminate our workers from taking even five minutethom bathroom breaks. These things doesn't have to take a bathroom break, but this one moves so slow. Yeah, but this is again this is let's keep it just at home top of the ICEM.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, but let's keep it just to homes, Like is this something that people are gonna have? Like it's just going to be like another household item that we all.
Speaker 1: Have, like a some day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like a TV or a stove, Like, we're just gonna.
Speaker 4: Have a robot people that clean houses for a living. Sorry, this is coming for your jobs. And I'm numerous other things, because this thing's gonna take your dog for a walk.
Speaker 1: This thing's gonna you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: The possibilities are are endless, and we were just at the tipathy tip of the iceberg right now telling you.
Speaker 2: All right, So if you want to go check that out, it's a JV Morning show on Instagram. Make sure you're following us if you're not already.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Cheei, we are dying to know what's the latest in your dating life.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we know that we dropped tech Bay. That's no longer a thing.
Speaker 1: So oh whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: You can't just skim right over that we sent to you slid into his dms and there's been no updates since then. You said he left you on red but like that was a week ago. Yeah, there's been no response since then.
Speaker 3: No, and I just kind of like, we're done with it.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fine, done with people wanted to know. I was very curious to see if eventually he did respond. So okay, we're moving on.
Speaker 3: That's over.
Speaker 12: So I'm back on the dating apps and we've been having some success. We're talking to people or whatever. But I just had to match this person recently because it was given thirsty.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 12: He messaged me hella quick, So I was like, oh, this is fast, Like okay, let me try to keep the conversation going. And he was basically just saying that, you know, you know, let's not take not waste time that I just want to you know, blow your whatever.
Speaker 2: Da da da whoa, whoa. Hey, we're on the radio.
Speaker 1: This is the dating chronicles. Nothing.
Speaker 3: I know that's a bedroom. I'm sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't use that for what the segment that was a turn off.
Speaker 12: That was a turnoff, okay, you like, I feel like that's the equivalent of like sending you know, unsolicit pigs to me. At least I'm a classy lady. So I like to, you know, this's have hi, how are you doing? You know that type of stuff? You know each other first, then maybe you know you canna ask me questions later.
Speaker 4: But but can I still ask this question because just the fact that he responded quickly like a turn off for you. But then we have the other end of the spectrum where people don't respond fast enough and that annoys you.
Speaker 1: Also, I brought this up before.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: So, what's the appropriate amount of time a guy should wait to message you? I don't get it.
Speaker 12: Well, as soon as you match, messing me kind of that instant is kind of it was kind of given a red fly because you're.
Speaker 3: On the app, Like, but you're on the app title.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you were on a title same moment too, instantly as soon as we match, Like, I give it some time, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like in this instance, cheaty, you were kind of like less judgmental about it, and you're like, well, let me message you back right away as well, let's have a conversation.
Speaker 12: Yeah, which I thought was gonna be a decent But what's.
Speaker 4: The appropriate amount of time to wait when you match with someone? You wait two days before you mess?
Speaker 2: Maybe like like an hour I think would be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So I mean we are splitting hairs here, so he you know, he's in the minutes. You got to be past sixteen then a.
Speaker 3: Seconds, not even the minutes. As soon as we match, it was like I heard a vibration. It was him, and I was like, oh that was quick vibration.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh my gosh. But you guys had matched because he had just swiped or did you swiped?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, last Yeah, so.
Speaker 12: I mean you were interested, oh yeah until they started saying that.
Speaker 1: Till until you actually talked to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you respond back to him or was it immediately? And it was immediately unmatched matching time.
Speaker 4: So if that guy's listening right now, sorry you next time, wait one hour for approaching a woman on a dating app.
Speaker 1: If there's a one hour rule.
Speaker 3: I didn't know about, well, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's just good. I'm trying to help the guys out there that maybe.
Speaker 12: You know, and I'm trying to like, like if they respond quickly, I'm not trying to be judgmental, like this time, I actually like responded back.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. It's just it's not working out.
Speaker 2: So here's what we're gonna do. Chetie's been having the worst luck, especially on the apps. We're gonna try some I rl oh stuff some in real life. It was a few weeks ago someone had suggested, why don't we do it dating show with Cheaty and I think we should actually get the balls rolling on That is a ball rolling our balls? How many balls?
Speaker 1: Well show, We're gonna have a bunch of we're going to get the correct I'm.
Speaker 2: Not sure how what this is exactly going to look like or how you know what the end is going to look like. I do want it to be a live event. I want, uh, if you wanted to come, like, join us and you can see Cheaty and all the guys vying for her love on stage.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I do want it to be a live event that everyone will be invited to and able to, like, you know, come to.
Speaker 10: Out, we hang out, have some drinks, audience.
Speaker 3: That's the end goal.
Speaker 2: But I think step one is getting people signed up who are interested. So if you are, if you are interested in dating cheating now, this isn't guaranteeing you a spot in the final round. You're gonna have to jump through some of hopes here, you know, pass a few tests, shoot your shot and all that. But if you are interested, hit up JB Morning Show on Instagram. That is our official Instagram page.
Speaker 4: Follow us to it now because I don't want you to seem too thirsty. Then slide into the DMS saying that you would like to shot.
Speaker 2: To DM to date are very you know you're interested, and we're going to start setting things up with you to be able to come on the air. Cheat, you can talk to you and then we'll we'll go from there. But first things first. JV Morning Show on Instagram. Yep, okay, I just have two things though. Please don't have kids.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I we're not going to roll that.
Speaker 1: Keep an open mind.
Speaker 2: Let me just keep an open mind first, keep an open mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe the kids are already in college out of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had them when he was three, so like he can happen, So that could happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, And please be single. I don't want I'm not trying to.
Speaker 2: That's a fair request. Don't be in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 1: Well, if you are in relationship, be really good at hiding it. No, so we don't know, all right.
Speaker 2: JV Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Hey, good mor JV Show.
Speaker 10: Good morning by area.
Speaker 13: Same thing with the with the I eighty with traffic going west. I have no clue what's going on if that's the same reason why you guys explained earlier.
Speaker 5: But I really don't think so.
Speaker 13: But we're going really slow here too, which is really really unfortunate because I really got the really really bad case of of bubble guts. It's killing men killing.
Speaker 4: That's no worst feeling than me and stuck in that kind of traffic. Can you imagine me again? It's traffic Arma getting in the East pace this morning crashes. I can confirm it was a sawed truck that flipped. This is the one that's causing the snarl. To call the tunnel. You're not getting through the pictures. I saw there having to use a big tractor, a big front loading tractor to wowoop up all the dirt and all this grass and sawed and stuff that flipped off this truck.
Speaker 1: It is a mess.
Speaker 2: He says, he's on He's on eighty.
Speaker 1: He says he's on eighty.
Speaker 2: There is a stalt car in Richmond. I don't know if that's this, That could be the situation that he's in, but a lot of backup in Richmond five of the East now that Central Avenue. God, it's a mess this morning.
Speaker 7: God.
Speaker 6: You need to know music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 1: That's the world you admit.
Speaker 3: I would never admit that.
Speaker 4: I think you just abandoned your car and run for the Median.
Speaker 2: Righty.
Speaker 11: Do you stay?
Speaker 2: I don't know McDonald's right, GDI you know, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: If you're stuck in the track that movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you abandoned the car and head for the media. There's a book story, all right.
Speaker 2: So Bad Bunny is in his acting era. It was just announced that he's joining the cast of Adam Sandler's Happy Gilmore Too. This is going to be released on Netflix. There's no release date yet, but I saw that they just started production, so it is underway. I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of big names in this, as you know. Adam Sandler previously revealed that Travis Kelsey has a role.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: He's just getting started.
Speaker 1: Every commercial I see now, I'm sick of it.
Speaker 2: By the way, Bad Bunny is also going to be starring in another movie, Caught Stealing, alongside Austin Butler and Zoe Kravitz. That one's going to be coming out next summer in theater, So he is in his acting era. Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner's divorce finally finalized. Do you guys remember all the drama with these two? Sort of the party girl claims from Joe's side, then the accusations that Joe is keeping the kids here Stateside not letting them go to the UK to be with Sophie.
Speaker 1: Like that was weird, customer.
Speaker 3: It was a messy yeah.
Speaker 2: So remember a judge was like, look, you guys got to go to mediation figure some things out, and apparently they did. They were able to settle on I guess everything, but the details of the settlement are confidential, so we don't really know much other than it's finally been finalized. They are single in the eyes of the law.
Speaker 1: Who's got more Who brought more money into that marriage?
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's a good question. Do your stories, Graham, and I'll look up their networks all right.
Speaker 1: Quick?
Speaker 4: A spoiler alert you guys, if you are waking up to check your Mega Million's ticket, you didn't win last night Mega Millions check pot eight hundred million dollars up for grabs.
Speaker 1: That was the seventh largest.
Speaker 4: Prize in Mega Million's history, and unfortunately a single winning ticket was purchased in sugar Land, Texas, So you did not win.
Speaker 1: Did any of you buy a ticket for this one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me neither.
Speaker 4: I forgot, but we could have been any update on who's the richer celebrity going into that, because I if I was guessing, I think it's Sophie Turner.
Speaker 2: Really, Joe Jonas hasn't that worth a fifty million dollars?
Speaker 4: Is fifty million?
Speaker 1: Split that with his brother?
Speaker 2: He said, Sophie only twelve million? So hot a lot more?
Speaker 1: Who is Sophie Turner again? Oh wow, that's a legitimate.
Speaker 2: Question from Game with rollings?
Speaker 4: Yes, so isn't she getting it? That's what I thought? Don't you think residuals are rolling in from that? That show was a major I think I think she's getting residual check.
Speaker 10: Jo Jonas has been on all these Disney Channel shows.
Speaker 2: Since he was I'm still getting camp Rock checks.
Speaker 12: Hey, you know.
Speaker 10: Opecially with gen Zer is still watching like old shows like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah they are? Yeah, yeah, I mean I am what can happen?
Speaker 4: I think those I think that Game of Thrones Bucks is bigger though I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine something we do every Wednesday. It's our cool or not list? Who would like to kick it off?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I mean to go?
Speaker 2: I think over Graham?
Speaker 1: Yes, thanks buddy, that's very cool of you. But do you guys think cool or not?
Speaker 4: This is something I saw while driving on eighty the other day. Somebody had a sticker on their car that said I Love my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh what do you guys think?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 2: Cool? Very cool, very cool?
Speaker 3: But you know she put it on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's what I mean. So is that cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You have to plaster and I love my girlfriend sticker on your boyfriend's car.
Speaker 2: I think it's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would do it.
Speaker 2: I would do it to my man.
Speaker 1: But do you think they would think it's cool?
Speaker 2: No, definitely not. I'm major C blocker.
Speaker 1: I'm going not cool.
Speaker 4: It'd be one thing if your man went out and was like, I want to tell the world how much I love you.
Speaker 1: Look at me. I'm gonna put this sticker on my car and they went out and got it and did it for you.
Speaker 2: I would ever do that.
Speaker 1: So isn't in that regard?
Speaker 4: Isn't it not cool?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 10: I'm going cool. So it's only cool if they If your boyfriend does it, yeah, but if I have to do it for him, not cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, what are you marking your territory?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I see. I think it's cool. But if it were flipped and there were guys I here putting I Love my boyfriend stickers on like their girlfriend's car, would be like, whoa, whoa, whoa red flag?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: And are you that worried about somebody somebody's snatching your man as they commute on eighty to work each day.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's just a cute thing to do. It's like my man wearing boxers with my face all over it, Like it's just cute.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this, which would you rather have on your car?
Speaker 4: A sticker that says I Love my husband or a sticker that says bestie? Please let me merge, because Jeffs has that sticker on her car. Which one would you rather have?
Speaker 2: I love my husband?
Speaker 1: No, mean too, I would never put up bestie. Let me merge my car.
Speaker 10: I'll keep that one on my car.
Speaker 2: You have to have that so bad? Cool jes, you want to throw something out?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Cool or not? McDonald's and Crocs are.
Speaker 10: Doing a collab you guys.
Speaker 2: To this.
Speaker 10: They're gonna have happy meals with small little croc keychains inside and they look so cute.
Speaker 2: Wait, have they started this already?
Speaker 10: No, it's starting September seventeenth, So all right, my kids are only eating happy meals from that day.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 4: You don't get a pair of wearable crops, and you don't even get a pair.
Speaker 1: Of Jiblitz gibbits to put on your actual crops. Get any crocs. Key chain?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's in the shape of a little cry It's so cute. You gotta check them out. There's eight different designs and we have it up on our store.
Speaker 2: McDonald's is killing it with like the toys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can I ask another kind of cool or not? Keychains or keychain still thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you still want like a cute one on your keys?
Speaker 4: Well, a lot of people don't really, you know, keys are kind of going by the wayside. Here as is the wallet.
Speaker 1: You know, you just care you have.
Speaker 4: It's all in your it's all in your phone. People are unlocking their cars with their phones now, Tesla drivers and like those a lot of people. I mean, I don't have an actual physical key still, but pretty soon people aren't gonna have keys to stuff. You're gonna have like a digital lock on your house and same thing with your car. Are you still gonna be carrying around a big jangly keychain.
Speaker 2: If it's key for those who I mean you stuff like a house key and stuff. Right, you still have a.
Speaker 1: Key for a limited time. That's gonna be gone at some point soon too.
Speaker 2: Well until then, yes, you have keychain, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm just checking.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if that was still a thing, the big jangle keychain with a thousand things on it, cool or not.
Speaker 2: I want to run through some of these food items that are being available at NFL stadiums this season. Let me know what you guys think. I'm to just do a few of them. This one is at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium at and T Stadium. It's a pizza burger. You got your burger, but instead of a bun, it's two pizza slices.
Speaker 1: Not cool if I was, yeah, bringing hungry.
Speaker 2: This one also at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium. Flaming Hot Freedo's Tacos. You got your tacos with flameing Hot Friedos on top. I would do that free Doos Sunday. This is still Dallas Cowboys. You got your vanilla ice cream with all the toppings. And then free Doo's on top of that. That sounds gross. Sounds. At the Colt Stadium they have something called the Ringer. It's a corn dog coated in honey and rolls in blue talkie crumbs.
Speaker 10: I try it, Why not?
Speaker 1: I try it?
Speaker 2: It's probably sounds delicious. The Tom and Jerry's Walk Off corn Dog. This is available at Arrowhead Stadium. This is the Chiefs Stadium. It's a corn dog wrapped in bacon, battered and fried with sweet and spicy cream cheese, and then finished with spicy cotton candy.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you lost.
Speaker 2: I was on.
Speaker 3: That sounds great discussing.
Speaker 4: The spicy cream cheese is probably good. The cotton candy, spicy cotton candy. Get rid of the cotton candy. I'll take the rest of that stuff. It's all that's all delicious stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not cool that last week.
Speaker 1: No thank you ew The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.