Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad.
Speaker 2: With something for you to think about today. I'm going to talk about.
Speaker 1: Pastors, and I'm talking about male pastors because I'm sick of hearing people say.
Speaker 2: He's still a man. Duh. Of course he is a man, absolutely, But and there is a butt when he chose to become a pastor. He should have changed his wings long before that.
Speaker 1: And I understand him being a man. He's still blood, flesh and bones. I get that, But huh, there is a way he is supposed to conduct himselves.
Speaker 2: Now that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Many people go into the ministry and appoint themselves. They are not ordained by God, they are ordained by man. Man tell them, oh, you going to be a preacher, you should go.
Speaker 2: Into the ministry, And some people just do it on their own. And that is the difference. That is the major difference.
Speaker 1: Between a man of God who God elected, who God ordained, versus a man who choses himself.
Speaker 2: The walk and talk is going to be different.
Speaker 1: Because one is on the Lord's side and the other is still in the world worshiping Satan. And what they're doing is bringing the devil into the church house.
Speaker 2: And making it the devil's playground. That's what they're doing. So I don't want to hear he's still a man. We know he is.
Speaker 1: We know he's still flesh, blood and bones. But as a pastor, you supposed to be different, period. Just like me as a saint, I'm supposed to be different. You cannot be of God doing the same things, lying, cheating, manipulating, deceiving people.
Speaker 2: You just can't. There's no way possible.
Speaker 1: You can do things willfully knowing is wrong and call yourself a man of God. God cleans you up and sends you out. He cleans you up and sends you out. You have to be different. You cannot walk the same path that you've been on the whole time.
Speaker 2: That's why the Bible tells.
Speaker 1: Us that we become new creatures. But see many people today, these so called men of God, they have brought all of the worldly ways into the church house. They're greedy for money. They don't care about heaven and souls for heaven. They want souls in the seat to fill their pockets. When you have pastors who are offended because you didn't call them doctor, that's an issue. When you have pastors who're telling you you must pay two thousand dollars. That's an issue when you have a pastor who's telling you they need seventeen hundred dollars to pray for you.
Speaker 2: Come on, wake up.
Speaker 1: See people are worshiping their pastors, making them their master, and not worshiping God.
Speaker 2: They have the.
Speaker 1: Relationship with the pastors, but not God. We know they're still flesh, blood and bone. But again, they are supposed to be different. They supposed to walk differently, not for show, not for formality, but because they are different, because they are true faiths of God.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: So I will never accept he's just a man when he go out and cheat, when he go out and lie, when he's stealing from the people, I'll never accept.
Speaker 2: Well, he's just a man. You know.
Speaker 1: Was it weakness or was it wickedness? Wake up, wake up? See who you really are is always gonna come out. I tell people all the time, It's gonna come.
Speaker 2: Out in the wash.
Speaker 1: It always comes out in the wash.
Speaker 3: Every time.
Speaker 1: People can fake and pretend, but who they really are is.
Speaker 2: Going to come to the surface in one way or another.
Speaker 1: But see, too many people in the congregations and people who are watching make excuses for these pastors instead of holding them accountable. If you're not ready to pastor and do what God say to do the way God say to do.
Speaker 2: It, you don't need to be doing it.
Speaker 1: You don't need to make that step until you're ready, Until you're ready, until you know you don't want the world anymore, you don't want the ways of the world. You don't want to serve the devil. You should not step into that pill or that pool pit until you know you are ready and of God, because then you won't be looking back because you know there's no reason to look back. But people who are not ready, they are not only looking back, they still in it. So to say he's still a man, that is a cop out, That is a bull And that's why they never change because you don't hold them accountable. They never change because what they do, you allow it to be okay with you.
Speaker 2: But see when you do, you gotta look at yourself.
Speaker 1: When you're okay with pastors in the poolpit, cursing pastors in the poolpit wearing high heeled shoes, I'm talking about mail pastors and you're okay with it, you gotta check your own self.
Speaker 2: For real.
Speaker 1: And like I said, I know they are still flesh and bone and blood. They still a man, but they.
Speaker 2: Should be mature man of God.
Speaker 1: And that makes a total difference. When you have pastors that's still clubbing, still drinking and partying harder than anybody else, still commend adultery and affortication. That's not godly and you should never accept it as godly. But the reasons so many of them get away because you've created that, you have accepted their behaviors, and now they do what they want to do.
Speaker 2: They rob you blind. They living in these.
Speaker 1: Luxury homes, driving these luxury cars when you barely can make it. But that's because that's what you created, because you chose to make the pastor your master. You chose oh blah blah blah, it's my pastor. Oh yes, we're a mega church. You chose that over choosing God. You want to be a part of the church.
Speaker 2: Of man and not a part of the Church of God.
Speaker 1: So that's why you keep saying, he's still a man.
Speaker 2: Get out of here with that.
Speaker 1: If that's the case, you could say that about any married man or any man that's in a relationship. Oh he's just a man. No, if you're in a relationship. You don't supposed to be cheating. I just did an episode last week staying but straying with someone else.
Speaker 2: That's no good for you. But people say he's just a man, and that is.
Speaker 1: Okay, saying you're okay, but what he's doing, Oh, he's just a man, so you know he.
Speaker 2: Gonna do some things.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't. I don't accept that, and neither should you. Because a pastor should conduct himself different than the average regular man, than a non pastor. He should conduct himself differently, not faking and pretending.
Speaker 2: But for real.
Speaker 1: Because see, you can fake and pretend for man all day long, every day, but God still.
Speaker 3: Know you a hypocrite. He still know you're a hypocrite. He still know you're faking and pretending.
Speaker 1: And therefore you're gonna be charged so much more because you're deceiving the flock.
Speaker 2: You're deceiving the flock.
Speaker 1: And you may think you're getting a head because you're robbing people of their money and people buying you things.
Speaker 2: And this and that.
Speaker 1: But God is gonna punish you. You You're gonna get double.
Speaker 2: For that trouble.
Speaker 1: And I'm just telling you because you know better. If you read the Word of God even a little bit. You should know better, not ownershild the pastor know better. The people in the congregation should know better. Start reading that Bible for yourself and stop just listening to what your pastor saying. Know the word for yourself, because one day you may not have that Bible and then what you're gonna have. Get to get to know the word for yourself, because when you do, your eyes are gonna open, and you're gonna know.
Speaker 2: That that pastor is not doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: You're gonna know that pastor is not saying the right things.
Speaker 2: Nowhere in the scripture, know where when.
Speaker 1: You see that God was doing.
Speaker 2: What these pastors are doing today.
Speaker 1: So you have to look at these pastors and think to yourself, is this what Jesus was doing. I don't think this is what Jesus did. I don't think Jesus charged us for prayer. You better wake up before it's too late, because if you don't make it into Heaven, it's not the pastor's fault. It's nobody fault but yours. No one's fault but yours. If you don't make it in because you just He's just the man and you kept following him, leading you right into hell with him.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you this.
Speaker 1: Because God wishes for no one of us to perish.
Speaker 2: But we have to be responsible and.
Speaker 1: Accountable because that pastor can't get you into heaven.
Speaker 2: And those that's thinking and pretending.
Speaker 1: They're on no way to hell, and they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Position you to go to hell too because you're following them. You should know better.
Speaker 1: That's why you have to get a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: And stop making these pastors your master.
Speaker 1: And yes, he is a man, still a man, but what kind of man is he?
Speaker 2: That's the difference.
Speaker 1: He is not a godly man when he's doing ungodly things.
Speaker 2: Let me say it again.
Speaker 1: I don't care how much you want to say he's just a man. He's still a man. He is not a godly man if he's doing ungodly things. And I know once we start on this journey, you know, people have falling off, got back on, falling off, got back on.
Speaker 2: But you gotta stop falling.
Speaker 1: One day, you gotta make up your mind to stop falling, and you gotta stay on track because you keep falling and making excuses that very time that you fall could be your last chance and then you die in your sin.
Speaker 2: It's nothing worth it.
Speaker 1: That's why it's so important to know God through Jesus Christ. It's so important to know in love yourself. It's so important to have a healed heart and mind and guarded. It's so important because people will distract you. They will cause you to get off of your path of righteousness trying to follow them. And a lot of people don't know unrighteous from righteous because they don't know God.
Speaker 2: And that's why so many people accept these.
Speaker 1: Pastors doing all the wrong things because they don't really know God.
Speaker 2: They don't have that relationship with God. Read your Bible. Read it.
Speaker 1: And pray to God for discernment, for knowledge and wisdom. Those are gifts of the spirit. Pray for those things so your eyes can be open. Because he told us to try the spirit to see is it of God? Not try to spare everybody, because we've heard that for years, and that's not in the Bible anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's try the spirit to see is it of God? All you have to do is look and listen. People show you that true colors.
Speaker 1: When you have these pastors allowing people to come into church and do all of these worldly things.
Speaker 2: He's not a man of God.
Speaker 1: When you see him smoking weed and drinking and partying.
Speaker 2: He's not a man of God. When he's sleeping with his members, he's not a man of God.
Speaker 1: When he does not have a church who supports the community, he is not a man of God.
Speaker 2: When he's cursing in the pool pit, he is not a man of God.
Speaker 1: I can go on and on and on and on, but you have to figure this out by yourself. And you do that by you developing a relationship with God through Jesus Christ, you getting in that word, you having a prayer life, and stop going to church on Sunday and feeling all the emotions from that service and walking out the very same way that you went in there, unchanged. That's why there is no change, because the pastors is not preaching change. They preaching prosperity. They're preaching financial prosperity, and they're preaching possessions, things of this world prosperity, but not spiritual, not spiritual growth.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: Lean and depend on your pastor you have to lean and depend on God. And again I will say, yes, he is a man, but what kind of man is he, What kind of man?
Speaker 2: Is he? Godly or ungodly?
Speaker 1: And the truth shall present itself. You just have to have eyes to see. And that's all I'm gonna say. You can believe what you believe. You can keep saying he's just a man and not having hope, having eyes to see and holding him account of going responsible and him leading you into.
Speaker 2: The pizzel hell along with him. You keep doing that. If you want to boo boo, it's your life.
Speaker 1: Only you choose heaven or hell. God will place you wherever you chose. God not just gonna throw you into hell.
Speaker 2: You earned it.
Speaker 1: If you go, He's not gonna just throw you into heaven. You earned it. If you go, he gonna place you wherever you chose to go. Think about that.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. I pray that you got something out of it, because this world is.
Speaker 1: Getting worse and if you're not connected, you're disconnected. Please please share this episode, Thank you for listening. Much love to you, you and you. I end every episode the same and I pray you do it.
Speaker 2: Think on it.