Speaker 1: You are a man hand you are a lover with that e is touch you want a man and von.
Speaker 2: Back coming game and m hmm man, you want a man with.
Speaker 3: You at love ay easy touch. He was mighty whose bands and time I couldn't go in and he gave us.
Speaker 1: Oh the same m hm.
Speaker 4: H yah mm hm.
Speaker 1: Hm hm yes, liberal h already did.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: You're working on teleport, dude. Shut up. By the way. By the way, if anyone wants to help someone that by the way, someone that was wronged h m hm hmm. By the way, if anybody that does want to.
Speaker 4: H h.
Speaker 1: M hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know surely who gives his kid If silly thinks that it's what about not having me on the fucking show? Since when Bob leave you left the show, I was never allowed to go back. I was never allowed to come back because it was.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 1: Hey, Matt, if you you know he's cursed. Unfortunately I can't Matt, I can't play music on here, dude, to the fact day every time I try to play something, it fucks up my audio. Mm hmmm mm hm h m m hmm.
Speaker 6: Matt man man man, man Man manton Man. By the way, Matt, your picture is a T shirt now. Huh Bobby.
Speaker 7: Bye a.
Speaker 4: You doing, Jake? You okay, buddy, They're okay. Yeah, You're okay. It's okay. But I know, I know how it feels.
Speaker 1: FN I have my you didn't do you didn't do Late Night tonight?
Speaker 4: I did I did what?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, let's just say there was an incident and the show need to be taken down.
Speaker 1: Uh did Wendy show her boots.
Speaker 4: Did a little lower?
Speaker 9: It was a little lower.
Speaker 1: Dude, h dude, I just get here's a I just got tired of Wendy. You know, I watched an episode of Wendy's show the other for mother Night when you.
Speaker 4: Went got back.
Speaker 10: You guys, you guys gotta let it go with each other. You guys gotta fucking let it go. D I hear her, I hear her bitching about you. I hear you bitching about her.
Speaker 4: Jesus right, get along.
Speaker 1: It's just when when she here's the thing, I didn't try to start.
Speaker 4: I know, Jake, I know, I get it. Uh, she came in there with the rules thing. But just because she did that doesn't mean that you can say go fook yourself, Wendy, you know.
Speaker 1: Did she know that we already had already had because here's the thing. No, but.
Speaker 4: She didn't know. She didn't know that.
Speaker 10: Don't worry, don't worry. I I messaged her and said, you know, hey, let's just coming down with the rules.
Speaker 4: Sing.
Speaker 10: I'll tell people if they make a mistake. It's all good, Wendy. You don't have to be my enforcer on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I still got to buy a copy. I still got to buy one, Jake, I'm gonna do that though.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm just like, why the fuck of my fucking.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 9: Look at my fucking look at me.
Speaker 4: I'm boy, I'm all fucked up.
Speaker 1: Here's jen.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask Jane could come on, but you must have already sent her a link? Huh?
Speaker 1: Chat group chat?
Speaker 4: All right, the group chat? Yeah? Okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, Alva was so Ava was on, so I.
Speaker 12: Was on?
Speaker 13: Uh was on?
Speaker 1: This all sucks?
Speaker 4: No way? No, she was going at rev Lee because I know he thinks he shared it. I don't know. Maybe he posted some pictures of her before transition. Yeah, uh uh oh.
Speaker 1: But Jin, by the way, today is not going to be a good day for me.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't think I really, I really don't care either way. Doesn't bother me.
Speaker 1: Bobby, Bobby, Bobby taild jin that why is not going to be a good day for me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be. What have It is his dad's seventy ninth birthday?
Speaker 9: So I remember this from last year.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Matt, I sent you a lenk high. I wasn't.
Speaker 9: Ye come out of the group?
Speaker 4: Cat?
Speaker 9: Why Why isn't Madame Maud either? What happened? He gets mad at Matt every other day? You know how Jake is?
Speaker 1: Are you still playing music?
Speaker 4: Music going? J No? You did?
Speaker 9: Are you fucking new? Yes?
Speaker 1: I knew?
Speaker 4: Hello Jesus Christ, you're Andrew. You're fucking Andrew?
Speaker 1: What no one could No one could have hurt. I don't think no one could have heard that.
Speaker 4: No, that's pretty quiet, pretty quiet.
Speaker 11: It's my own circus music inside my own head.
Speaker 9: You guys can hear that?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Oh, Jen, I got a little bit of announcement. Did you hear that? Vince Russo is now is now running j C.
Speaker 10: W Oh yeah, I get the fun I seen that, I've seen it. Tweeting Mate is he really running it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I saw the post that Violent Jay's girlfriend made, so yeah, it sounds it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is the thing is Russo. So they were doing shows in Denver, so Ru's Russo's territory. Russo lives in the Hello, yeah, we're lessening Jake so uh so today I had so I had GP on the early show.
Speaker 9: Oh did you want me to send him at the link?
Speaker 1: Matt already has links in his and in his chat. I send it to him. Oh and I also send brutal link brutal pay a link really because by the way, we got to I just I'm can can one of you send reglink?
Speaker 4: I can?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just, I just do I And I didn't know you guys were alive.
Speaker 4: We weren't for long. But it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And missus Bobby, missus, Bobby, missus Bobby about like today wasn't going to be you know you did?
Speaker 9: I need you?
Speaker 1: I need you? Knew right Dad? Because this is I have one on my worst list. By the way, Hello beautiful, I can't play any music. I can't play any songs or if if I have Bobby do it, it doesn't show.
Speaker 4: Up on my I mean you can't. You just can't hear them. Oh ship, I'm not I'm not even go Bo.
Speaker 11: Well the women love you, Jo.
Speaker 9: You know my ex boyfriend had aspergers. I just did you know that?
Speaker 1: I have heard about it?
Speaker 9: Wow, I'm really sure, very often you told me what what is it?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 9: Shits burgers or what's going on? I'm not sure what it is, but it's on the spectrum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spectrum Asperger syndrome now known as aspergers.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's a spy. Are they builder.
Speaker 1: Drop with the jokes, please, Bobby, they're fried right, I'm not even like when I deal with people today.
Speaker 5: You know what you know?
Speaker 9: You know what I saw, Jake?
Speaker 10: I just I just seen, uh, some of the worst fucking cartoon making ever in my goddamn life.
Speaker 9: Well, you want to make fun of something, Jake, you enjoy making fun of this.
Speaker 4: You've made a cartoon and.
Speaker 1: You're muted. Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Uh, Bobby is still there, but he he he'll be back, dupe. But uh, I just Bobby muted.
Speaker 9: Bobby, Boby, you hear me?
Speaker 4: Can you see me?
Speaker 1: You can see you that, we can see that. I like that one it's this one is this is all a shirt, so this one plus you can get this one also.
Speaker 4: I already got that one.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bobby wear are you gonna wear that shirt?
Speaker 4: I'll wear it. I'll wear it. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Matt made that one, by the way.
Speaker 4: By the way, yeah he does. I don't. I don't. I don't think I told him when it was though, and tell him what it was. I just sent him the link. He hasn't seen it anyway.
Speaker 1: Hey, So I just want to say thank I just want to say something. I don't want to lose Bobby as a for anymore.
Speaker 10: I'm not going to don't think about like that, Jake, Jake, you not gonna lose me as a friend as long as you don't fucking block me and motherfucked me.
Speaker 9: And I can confirm this.
Speaker 1: Okay, Listen, here's the thing is, I need Bobby on my team to help me with some of the things that I can't do. And I know I've had issues. I know that I have health problems. I know I've been like I know a motherfucked so many people.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I know what if I know what it feels like to be scrutinized the point.
Speaker 1: To the point where, you know, here's the thing. Today, I tried to have a good time in body's chat and Wendy broke the rules and I'm like, you don't.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, I mean, remember.
Speaker 1: I tried not to. Here's the thing I was, Dude, when I get angry sometimes some things that come out of my mouth does it's it's hard to handle my mouth when when when I get super flipp and angry.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 10: When you feel that anger coming on, Jake and you're gonna trash somebody, snap yourself back.
Speaker 1: So here's I've tried to be respectful to people. I try to be more respect respectful. Uh Like like them say on benefits the other day on benefits, they were saying that that Lemmy was in the wrong. Lemmy wasn't in the yet let me was wrong. Granny for the last three years has treated has made my.
Speaker 10: You know what, even if Lemmy was in the wrong, the ship should not be playing out in front of a bunch of people.
Speaker 4: Try Vince, who brought who brought it out? Granny did, Granny did?
Speaker 1: Who? Who's always you know, here's she's always everybody. But here's the thing. Lemmy is a nice person. Lemmy has always been awesome than me. Lemmy has always been awesome. Lem Mey has always been awesome. Yeah. Also and a I can't spell your name.
Speaker 9: Right, No, it never can. Oh, Skinny, Jen.
Speaker 10: All hallows this here saying, is this the bottom of the internet? Uh no, this is the top, motherfucker.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But by the way, so James, by the way, I actually uh yes, last Tuesday Night, the Great Conspiracy. What's up, brother, welcome.
Speaker 9: Hello, the Great Conspiracy. Next to meet you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the this is not this is not the bottom of the this is the top.
Speaker 4: Let me let me tell you so.
Speaker 1: Let me say this on on my show, I've had people who are so who are top of the top when it come. I had Tony fucking reality on my show.
Speaker 10: Right, Bob Olive on your fucking show, Jake, that's wild.
Speaker 1: From ESPN, from ESPN around the hoard to.
Speaker 4: From damn it, God, damn rights, you did, Jake, a lot of famous people on here.
Speaker 1: Let me get some of.
Speaker 9: The people love you.
Speaker 4: Here. You've had fucking uh.
Speaker 1: Ope, we did a coach stream.
Speaker 9: Orange knows who you are. A lot of people know who you are.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows that great the Great Potato.
Speaker 11: You've done some cool things, Jake. I got to say, I would love to have some with opportunities you've had. Yeah, but it's harder for the women.
Speaker 1: And it's hard for people to you know. Yeah, can I tell you something. It's hard. It's hard to get when you have a disability with when you have a disability, it's hard for people to take you serious in this business.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think, see, Jake, I think there's a place for people like you world. No, no, no, that's a place for you online people like to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called the Howard Thurn Show.
Speaker 9: I mean not anymore.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, yeah, you know, you could have been a great whackpacker back in the day.
Speaker 1: I would be the anti white packer where I'll be like the baseball bad But you know, by the way, I just want to say this. I didn't know this until Stevie lou brought it up the other night. What that that Joe Rogan went on was on this podcast on Serious? Did this show on Serious before becoming the podcast?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know, I really don't you ever heard?
Speaker 1: But oh, by the way, I got diab dabble dice hold on, I got something. I got.
Speaker 4: What the fucker dabbled dice?
Speaker 1: A certain doctor, by the way, a certain doctor something.
Speaker 4: Oh doctor Steve, doctor Pittzspatrick.
Speaker 1: No, not that, not that doctor. This guy is a real doctor.
Speaker 4: What do you got?
Speaker 1: Hold on, so you get to see what you have to see something?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 9: Oh oh it's a toilet. Oh my god, good Lord god all mine?
Speaker 4: Oh oh.
Speaker 1: Birds are.
Speaker 4: Birds are real? Though?
Speaker 1: And also this is the doubled eyes.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, can you flush that toilet? Lease?
Speaker 9: I want to see what the double.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see the Unfortunately, I think that's the last last though being sold because Steve says that he's getting rid of getting rid of it.
Speaker 12: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's double dice.
Speaker 4: Game for these sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: By the way, I hope you don't kill me, but I gotta A friend of mine is wanting me to promote something that she's doing.
Speaker 9: Alhead, hold on it.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's just promise me you're not gonna kill me. It's something to do with.
Speaker 4: S j M, s j M.
Speaker 11: Start, yes, go for it.
Speaker 4: Channel.
Speaker 1: It's this. This is uh, my friend Didi wants me to promote it to gofund me for that she's doing to help Stetter and John.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know who is Jake promoted?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I hope he appreciates it.
Speaker 1: Listen, here's the thing. I do appreciate your thing. But by the way, I actually get more. I get more views on TikTok than I do on YouTube. TikTok and rumble did I get on fucking YouTube.
Speaker 11: I'm not sure how legit talks numbers are. I feel like they're inflated.
Speaker 4: They could definitely be inflated.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I do remember I did one video and I got like a thousand views and the views to comment ratio where it's pretty pretty real, and everybody.
Speaker 9: Was like, oh you fat fuck you fucking uh uh, you're fucking disgusting. Look at your teeth, your fucking piece?
Speaker 1: Was it always?
Speaker 9: Let no, no, it was just random people on the internet. Wow.
Speaker 1: But by the way, I just want to let people know that I do. I do want to say this. I have no haters. I have I have haters, but I have cetarburn. John is not one of them.
Speaker 11: Okay, that's good. I don't think I've ever met stuttering John.
Speaker 9: He don't know who I am. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I met this guy before.
Speaker 4: He knows who I am, but he won't admit it.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did a show. You did a show with him.
Speaker 4: I've done a couple of shows with him, Jake.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right. B YB did him too, damn it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he always claims that he doesn't know me.
Speaker 1: Everybody everybody knows who. By the way, the reason why he doesn't don't want to know who you are because you said you set your old lazy eight lazy bit.
Speaker 9: Fuck him.
Speaker 4: Uh no.
Speaker 10: Actually, you know, Jacob was nice and on your stream because he wasn't popping off, but I I I fucking challenged him on on b y B.
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 4: Actually I did kind of challenge him.
Speaker 10: A little bit on your stream because he's like, whoa boy, you smoke so much, Jesus, you're gonna die.
Speaker 9: You're gonna die.
Speaker 8: I'm like, old, What about all the fucking beer you drink? I drink that I drink that fucking course, it's fucking it's like water or what was he drinking? I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Uh. By the way, ding you got ding today? No, damn it?
Speaker 9: Why do you say damn it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: You wanted me to get dinged though, so.
Speaker 9: I think he had a punchline.
Speaker 1: Because because because he had to lead his episode today, some mappened late night.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, that ended abruptly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think he got I think he got dinged.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he got dinged total cover right claims By the way, Dean means total copyright claim to be Uh who was let me guess, Noel, Wendy.
Speaker 1: Or someone else?
Speaker 9: Probably what like? I don't think any one of those two would.
Speaker 1: When do Bobby?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Bobby, Bobby, let's can you give me a second? It's okay, Jake, You're not alone.
Speaker 1: Yo. I just I thought you had worked today.
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 11: I just I don't feel I'm not tired right now. I'm not eventually going to go to bed.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Oh thanks for adding Matt to the to the to the boys to the group chat.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Of course I was hoping he would come up, especially since he had expressed interest in the link.
Speaker 9: Fot what happened? Keeps fucking unplugging?
Speaker 1: H yeah, I think Jannis took care of that when you guys were together.
Speaker 4: Huh, what what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 4: What you think she plugged me? I plugged her? Motherfucker? Oh yeah I did.
Speaker 1: Why don't we send Why don't we send Derek?
Speaker 11: Derek is in Quadfatherqua Yeah, probably he just did.
Speaker 1: He just did a three hour show.
Speaker 11: I mean, if he's down, I would love to see him.
Speaker 1: Jamo, fucking Jamo and uh s firks make I.
Speaker 11: Think I put your actually think I put your watch link in his discord on so I shared you out everywhere for you and everybody, although I don't I don't know if I'm part of yours anymore.
Speaker 1: Jake, Okay, let me get you a link for it.
Speaker 9: I might have actually left it, or.
Speaker 1: I might have a banned you, bro man, let me check. Yeah, b b B.
Speaker 11: Mean I usually turned all notifications off on discords because people get into conversations and I don't want to be bothered.
Speaker 1: By hey hey, hey, hey Jen, I don't even have the app. I have to I have to do it through the web browsers. Oh really, I'm I'm I got it. I'm doing it right now. I'm just like realizing that I might have banned you for no reason. I think, wait, wait, Riley's banned.
Speaker 9: Riley He's so new, how could he be banned?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, one not remember that Sunday. Remember a couple of weeks ago where I I got mad at him. We would so I banned him everything.
Speaker 9: No, I'm unbanned.
Speaker 1: I got mumbling. Nick is on the band list that is my home.
Speaker 11: Oh boy, you need to go through your your block list and put some people on paroles.
Speaker 1: The only people the only people left is Chris Peeves and Edward. Those two are not gonna let's let them. I'm not. I'm not even dealing with him tomorrow.
Speaker 9: They've been nice to me, especially Edward.
Speaker 1: M black ass.
Speaker 4: I like Edward. Chris peeps ain't all that bad. I don't think. I don't know. I think he's treated you like ship though.
Speaker 9: What happened to what's his name? You know, it's weird.
Speaker 10: It's weird because when he's on your side, he's on your side, and then when he's not, he totally goes after you.
Speaker 4: It kind of reminds me of a.
Speaker 12: Ha ha.
Speaker 11: First of all, the Internet, Hello, nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Oh what's up in sixty?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm sixty. Good to see it.
Speaker 1: Man, that that's one of his channels he talks about like the he talks about like the worst of the worst.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that could be us.
Speaker 1: He talks about like he talks about like the worst of the worst people, the people like the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people who do bad things there.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, like the locales like the like he talks about the big bat cow.
Speaker 9: Like people who like people who ship in a bucket.
Speaker 11: Uh oh.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: There's a guy named Granny. He ships in a cooler. He's living in a shed. Yeah, he's living in a shed. Yeah, he's a poop cooler. Yea or him.
Speaker 1: Or bes or kids? Hey, hey, can you do me? Hey, j can someone since shown a link?
Speaker 4: I got you? I said it to him. I don't know Ry by the way, he's here, don doesn't even have a U A wrench? What the hell, Jake?
Speaker 9: He probably had one, but you know, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a guy by the way, by the way, he should I send? Should I give him sixty link to that? Also? Fucking do it?
Speaker 9: This all sucks?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know someone named Noodles nineteen eighty. I've heard this name before, I think from Jake.
Speaker 4: But I'm not.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, some of a bit goods here.
Speaker 7: It's oh my god, it's it's boggling now. Fuck yeah, no, God, damn it.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 10: Boggling babygling special.
Speaker 9: There's a chat in my face. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't get rid of it.
Speaker 9: Or just switch me.
Speaker 1: But hey, hey, hey, hey, hey hey, that guy Noodles is a piece of ship. Noodles is a piece of garbage?
Speaker 9: Is it noodles? Or is that someone else?
Speaker 1: David build a da David? Yeah, he David Fildo.
Speaker 4: I see him in. I see him in uh uh Jay guitar guys chat he was.
Speaker 1: I found him, I found He's the reason why. He's the reason why bot Or was in my life.
Speaker 4: Okay, little.
Speaker 1: Dude, Well, David Builder.
Speaker 9: Do you have any grandy clips? Honestly, worst of the internet. I know nothing about the guy.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe Jake would know more about him.
Speaker 1: Let me send him chick stealing?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah? Or is he talking about is he talking about granted David Builder?
Speaker 12: I don't like the sound.
Speaker 9: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know nothing about David the building.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bobby, David builds Noodles is the reason why we got Botter the botter into it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, what, Jake, what exactly was that?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 1: He with my name? He he swatted stielto Chrissy Mayer and Bob Levy.
Speaker 9: And he used you? How did he get any information from you?
Speaker 1: He used my email to order pizzas to Aaron's house?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Well? I always he ordered pizza and then didn't pay for it.
Speaker 10: The thing, the thing is, I always heard that he used you for information. Yes, did he get the addresses from you?
Speaker 1: Or he already had the address? I just gave him a screen show of of Aarons's house.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, where did you get a screached out of Aaron's house?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Google Maps?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you did nothing that he couldn't have done on his own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I I did. I did nothing that he couldn't do by himself. I just went to Google Maps put the addresses. I already had the address because Aaron sent me in twenty twenty one, sent me one hundred and fifty dollars check and I had the address already.
Speaker 9: But oh, what a dumb ass? What the hell runs checks anymore?
Speaker 1: Now? What did he send you one hundred and fifty to get my SoundCloud for the year?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 1: The thing I didn't have I didn't have no pay that, I didn't have no cash app, no nothing. I was still still learning stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh all right, okay, So that's why he sent you a check.
Speaker 1: I had to find and then we got mad one. I ripped it up.
Speaker 9: Oh you ripped the check out. Oh good for you.
Speaker 4: Take Wow, you ripped one hundred and fifty dollars check up.
Speaker 9: Dude, I can't even believe that. Then that's takes the fucking balls. Man, that's one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: I would have catched that motherfucker on that.
Speaker 1: It was out of state check. It was just out of state check. I would have to find somebody take it out of state check bank.
Speaker 12: Any bank, Yeah, yeah, pretty much. Any bank would do that.
Speaker 1: No, some banks won't do it out of state check.
Speaker 9: Yeah, most of them will, right right.
Speaker 4: Oh here here, here he is worst of the internet out ship.
Speaker 9: There we are the internet. Good to hear you, man?
Speaker 4: Do you hear a minute?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 4: Oh, I think you might have audio problems. Literal god son of a biscuit.
Speaker 12: Ea, do you hear the whopper button?
Speaker 9: It's worse?
Speaker 12: Sorry, well, let's leave the come back and physically walk out.
Speaker 7: Of the.
Speaker 4: I can't hear you. My mic not working. Just hold yeah, okay, we'll hold you.
Speaker 12: Come and fixes it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, fucking Rob Tanger geesh like my hole.
Speaker 1: By the way, I gotta warn you, m sixty is is he doesn't he flies the pride flag.
Speaker 4: We don't need to know his sexual preference, Jake.
Speaker 9: That's fine.
Speaker 1: He's he's he doesn't like I'm just gonna say this, he doesn't like women.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you like beautiful juices?
Speaker 9: Well, okay, who cares? Who cares?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 5: I think it's working now. Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we hear you, buddy, Can you hear us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're ladies and gentlemen from the from the biles of Internet, the worst of the Internet. Mister Alex dan I can't say your last name. Damn it.
Speaker 4: Well good Alex Trebek, No.
Speaker 1: Baby in sixty? How you doing in sixty? What's a Is this the real? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But what am I looking at on the screen?
Speaker 9: Looking at a loser? Poser?
Speaker 4: Loser?
Speaker 9: Loser?
Speaker 1: So what do you know about noodles?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: Well so much?
Speaker 14: A bunch of ship kind of hit the fan with some people, and he is Do you know who Michelle Marie Delaney is?
Speaker 1: It sounds like to me, I know Michelle, I know I know who. So I'll tell you a little bit lette who I know? I know who? Botter is who Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Oh, I said who is Botter? Because this is this is I'm not familiar with.
Speaker 1: Botter is a a fourteen year old face super face and Elisa Jordana what he was fourteen when he he actually got So here's the thing. He's so using my name, using my stuff with with d using David's information when swatted this guy, uh huh Steel to water show with Swatted steelte Chrissy Mayer and Bob Levy and and and I got blamed for it. I got blamed for it. I've been, I've been. I've been spending three years trying to clear my name of it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but don't I wouldn't even worry about that, man, don't worry about that, dude, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But by the way, by the way, I'm sixty. I'd like you to meet my friend al geez it's hey, worse. Do you want me to get Jack on my show?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I'd love to see Jack. Come on here?
Speaker 9: Jack who.
Speaker 1: Cooking with Jack?
Speaker 5: Jack Calfonie.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's a he's a he's a local that or okay, he's he's a locale.
Speaker 12: That last one, you know, my new thing. I hate to see it is low cow cooking. Look into it. It's a deep dive low cow cooking. It's way better.
Speaker 1: I want to see like cooking, that's what that's that's what Jack does. Actually.
Speaker 4: No no, no no no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 12: I want to see a different level of cooking.
Speaker 4: You mean where the low cows are actually getting cooked.
Speaker 1: No no, no no no.
Speaker 12: I want to see like I want to see like maybe beanie weenies, right.
Speaker 13: Beanie weenies, like someone cooking beans with wieners in a in a pot.
Speaker 12: That's what I want.
Speaker 4: You know, that's actually good.
Speaker 12: Alf I know, but still I want to see like a like a like a real mountain person.
Speaker 4: Make it ah Okayby says.
Speaker 9: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 12: Brown Sugar.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Alice, are you doing so any Shandian rep clips?
Speaker 12: No, not lately.
Speaker 5: I haven't really been paying attention to them much because they've been so when he.
Speaker 1: Said, so, let me explain something. So I actually found. I found so when I was when we when sixty was still on Twitch. I found Shinny for Christ by the way, and it was the YouTube channel that is a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 5: He's the one who ships in a bucket and abused her children and they were taking already.
Speaker 13: So I think shitting in a bucket, it's not an original thought. People are shipping buckets for years, you know. I would be like, now I'll find something mouse.
Speaker 5: Um, we're still shitting in a bucket. But she's in a bucket because she pretends to be disabled and oh I can't walk and blah blah blah. The reality is that she broke the toilet downstairs and they're too lazy to look up how to fucking pick.
Speaker 4: Go for real, Like I heard she's like six hundred pounds or something.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she's a big one.
Speaker 12: And the crazy model fucking named Gusto.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm like a little tiny bit over three hundred pounds, and I don't think I've ever broken I've broke a toilet seat before, but I've never fucking.
Speaker 4: Toilet.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but yeah, they I've always said, if there's any like low cows on the internet, like like, if there's anybody who justified.
Speaker 5: The hate on it's shady for Christ, like in comparison, uh.
Speaker 1: Ricky Burwer, it's like one of my tweets. By the way, nice Nice, I tweeted out his stream he was playing tetris.
Speaker 12: Geeesh, what a weird guy? What is this?
Speaker 9: Fuck you out?
Speaker 4: You know what tetris is, but I've never heard of it.
Speaker 1: Hey, what about what about? By the way, I have a clip I gotta find. I gotta find this clip. You were you were telling someone that that their their mom died. You hit a button by accident. You were saying that the the Dollar Tree Lady mom died. They didn't watch it, was making no videos and you actually hit a button. Said you got pranked.
Speaker 12: I was thinking, is the enemy?
Speaker 1: You hear me?
Speaker 5: Worst I hear you, but I don't remember this, and I think you this is AI. It sounds like AI.
Speaker 1: No, it's a clip that I said. This was before I found AI. It's basically, you were talking about the Dollar Tree Lady that you always watch, and people were asking why where's I think I asked about the Dollar Tree Lady and uh, her mom died and you accidentally hit the Uh you just got praied by print out dot com.
Speaker 5: It's possible. I done a lot of strap.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this the thing this was. I think this was on. This This is was on over on was when you still do stuff over on the Purple bread also but by the way, Twitch had twitched Amazon had a fourteen thousand employees. They all yesterday, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Burn it down.
Speaker 1: So I got more on you guys. M sixty doesn't like Dan Clancy.
Speaker 4: Oh good, because I don't know that it is.
Speaker 9: Who the hell is Dang Clancy?
Speaker 12: Know who he is the Twitch but like, yeah, yeah, he also told me.
Speaker 11: You don't like women before you came in. It's okay, it's okay, hey words again.
Speaker 1: But he has moderators that are females, but they are lesbian females. I'm then talking about my ass is is the what I'm thinking about? Lesbian?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Alex which your lead moderator, the female.
Speaker 5: I don't really have a lead moderator anymore. I think I know who you're talking about, but she hasn't been around in a couple of years.
Speaker 1: And he by the way, I also saw a clip. Uh, I think someone from California been posting your clip, including.
Speaker 5: Your you get what Ben from California.
Speaker 1: He posted a clip of you getting pranked with the soundboard of that your grandpa Turtles.
Speaker 9: I like turtles.
Speaker 12: Turtles are involved.
Speaker 1: But also and also he he they can't play the same clip over and over again.
Speaker 12: Of that talk about everything you've seen me?
Speaker 5: Is this why you invite me up so you can talk about every goddamn clip you see to me?
Speaker 1: And also the thing is I should have got Chris because Chris Thompson hate you, Chris thomasin something things that I had something to do with you going over and attacking here you Chris Thompson.
Speaker 14: I did it myself because I don't like seeing bullship being dragged around and like you know, if Jacob offends you so badly, fuck off.
Speaker 4: Like just.
Speaker 1: The thing is, here's the thing I've never told him. Have I ever told you to go attack somebody?
Speaker 5: I attack people on my own.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 14: But that's why I wanted to ask you about noodles because people are accusing him of doing something similar with a well where but this person saying they're sex trafficking her.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing.
Speaker 2: What he does.
Speaker 1: He he funds people with disabilities and offers them management, but he takes He wants them to make money, offers them a bunch of money, but once he will take the fair share, he will take fair share of it. Okay, he's a bad guy. I don't trust him. The more I can throw him. I've had all my.
Speaker 12: Craft.
Speaker 1: He's actually friends Bobby, he's friends with Noodles is actually friends with Corey Belford.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Corey Belfer.
Speaker 1: Uh we alto No, no, no, not not you, not me, No, no, not not not Alex is not friends of Corey.
Speaker 12: Noodles is friends of Cory Noodles.
Speaker 1: What they thought?
Speaker 5: Who is Cory?
Speaker 1: Cory? He's a he's a he's a pedaple. People call people, people calling him people?
Speaker 5: What's his name again?
Speaker 1: Corey Belfer going by backcorn? Please? So did.
Speaker 9: That to you?
Speaker 5: Like to be your manager and ship?
Speaker 12: Yes, okay, we're talking about the maybe Fleetwood Mac possibly.
Speaker 1: Damn it, damn it.
Speaker 12: Oh, Tim the tool Man.
Speaker 5: Taylor right, yeah, oh I haven't watched that decade.
Speaker 12: We should just make Tim the two man.
Speaker 5: Taylor noises, you're better at it.
Speaker 14: Uh but yeah, Jake, I don't want to like derail your your podcast.
Speaker 4: Just talking.
Speaker 12: We're going with Tim the tool Man Taylor noises.
Speaker 1: I just want to say number one, I you know, don't I don't trust Noodles at right. Noodles is so.
Speaker 12: He's a pepsi drinker. I don't.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Noodles will take fifty of the profit and leave leave the people with nothing. You try to lead the guy, the guy will the guy will stalk your channel. He will try to cause you, cause you pain, misery. I'm warning you.
Speaker 5: Get rid of him.
Speaker 1: I got I got rid of him. But every time. But here's the thing. He goes into Wendy's chat because he's friends with Wendy.
Speaker 4: Wendy who Wendy from.
Speaker 1: The Howards Thurn Show.
Speaker 5: Oh, basse but lays bolls titties and jaishism.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 5: But how did you get rid of him? As I get like, what what him?
Speaker 1: I blocked him? I blocked him.
Speaker 10: I just I just did.
Speaker 1: And I don't I don't go I don't go around him anymore.
Speaker 5: Do you know anybody else he was messing with?
Speaker 1: Number one? Uh? So, uh he's been messing Uh. Alisa Jordana from uh she was part of do you know who Benji Bronki is.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: And also Andy Dick. She was married to Andy Dick.
Speaker 5: Alicia Giordana was married Lisa Alisa.
Speaker 1: You know she was engaged Alisa Jordana. Okay e l I A s A Jordana mister think sorry, I'm deciding I said they iris could bye me.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is that woman from the car video right where she like runs over a dog or something.
Speaker 1: Yes, it runs over. Actually it hits the hits the he hit she hits that.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, we're not watching it.
Speaker 1: We're not watching it. By the way, are you gonna go back on Twitter or the Casey Tron get you kicked off?
Speaker 5: No, I'm just done with Twitter.
Speaker 14: I deactivated my account and then I had like thirty days to reactivate my account, and I missed the thirty days.
Speaker 5: I just forgot about it, and so it deleted. They completely deleted my account, and I was like, you know what, fuck it.
Speaker 1: By the way, case.
Speaker 14: I know, I hate Casey Tron. Man, I'm so glad that she is getting sued into oblivion by H three H three.
Speaker 12: Yard that five thousand years? What is this H three the H Street News you have, Jake. I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, Alfy.
Speaker 12: I was thinking about H three H three and I haven't thought of it in ten years, but you just said it, So I want to hear your update.
Speaker 1: Damn you, Anthony Cumiah, Damn you cumia.
Speaker 5: Uh suing people for stealing his content. Yeah, that's kind of this long and the short of it. There were people on just basically playing his content and saying like, oh, like you know, I know, like a turtle giving him a view.
Speaker 12: And.
Speaker 1: Why don't you put the alpha picture back up? Abby?
Speaker 12: Ha?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say something to you. But we got to talk about the weirdest thing you ever talked about. So you got any Are you gonna do another stream on Twitch?
Speaker 5: Well you want to fucking weird about that? Jac As. I was thinking about it today and I was like, what if I just popped up on Twitch see what happened?
Speaker 14: But no, I'm probably not. I'm just I'm I don't like Twitch. I don't like the people on Twitch. I don't like the people who run Twitch.
Speaker 11: Like.
Speaker 5: There came a point that I was just like, oh, are you still a Twitch partner? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I should be.
Speaker 5: A while, but yeah, they usually don't take away the partnership thing unless you ask it to be taken.
Speaker 1: I thought they would they would take it because you have not been streaming over there.
Speaker 5: No, I'm still partner over there, but I uh.
Speaker 1: Bobby Nix says, I know, I'm just he's just tired. He's as a.
Speaker 8: As a.
Speaker 1: Way that he could iris could buy my ass. By the way, M sixty, do you mind if this goes onto the audio platforms.
Speaker 5: No, that's fine.
Speaker 1: This will be clipped and be put on my TikTok your buddy, Well, great, I sometimes I might.
Speaker 14: I'll be honest, you might want to leave out the stuff about noodles just because I'm not trying to like start up a whole thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Uh, what I I'm in. Here's the thing. The only thing I'm gonna do is put the audio up on the audio platforms. Yeah, it doesn't have nothing to do with YouTube. It's just it's on its own platform. No one knows who possability any of this. Yeah, unless he unless he walked, unless people. So I just feel like that he there's he's been. So there's a there's a channel called bottom of the of YouTube RAO y T great boy. Yeah, there's two channels. There's a there's there's a there's the real channel, and then there's a fake channel. That's the troll that acts like a fucking idiot. So, uh, do you know who brutally Lauren is?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 12: Brutally Lass knowing Lauren.
Speaker 1: Was Wendy's manager, She's also she also is a is a she's a c U n T.
Speaker 5: Now who is Wendy again from the.
Speaker 1: Hilarious when did You Go? From Howard Stern Show?
Speaker 5: Okay? Oh oh, okay, okay, got it, got it perfect? She got a channel on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, she streams with Bobby and then over on Bobby's chair Bobby nixt channel.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, did you hear about this? Uh So? Real Housewives a potmac star Wendy Oh.
Speaker 12: S e f oh, Wendy has forty five channels. You'll never find out.
Speaker 1: What you are actually here here Real house Wendy. Oh sofa see damit your husband, baby.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you Don mainly I don't care Don. Maybe, Oh my god, why did I like as as Jake? You're you're you're rooting for Don? Mainly?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: By the by the way, I'm sixty. This is the reason why I don't like streaming with people. It's like every time you're taking a word, there's wise. He makes up a reference to the rock.
Speaker 5: Album Sorry, Jake, alf what do you expect? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yet he eats cats? Thank god? Yeah? By the way, uh So, on your overnights you show so who is this? Who is this guy that about Becky? Be best see the cow it is called called in a few times. I wanted to know how to look a cow?
Speaker 5: Oh Randy, Yeah, yeah, fuck Randy, I haven't He doesn't call me anymore. That's you see all these like old ass clips.
Speaker 15: Of me, Jake, I don't know what what it is Andy, and I saw you. I want to get into the hot vincerity answered.
Speaker 12: Done, manly baby, remember that?
Speaker 5: Remember right, I'm about to get the hot and I don't even know what I have no idea what triggered.
Speaker 4: That that was?
Speaker 1: That was weird, Casey Troll. You get thinking about Casey Troll.
Speaker 5: I'm not thinking about Casey Tron. Fuck that bitch. I want nothing to do with her. Wait, what is this that you linked?
Speaker 1: It's just the story that I was trying to tell you about about the real House of Star Windy or SAPA your.
Speaker 5: Husband may from Howard Stern right, this.
Speaker 1: Is no, this is not Wendy from the House. So this is a different Windy. I found this out a couple of months ago. Months of weeks ago. This happened October tenth, twenty twenty five. Real Housewife Ptolema Star Wendy or Suck and her Eddie and her husband Eddie Wore arrested Thursday in Maryland after being and died of back gre injury, a false report, and they hold burglary and theft that basically they they some fucking bullshit. They were trying to get some insurance money.
Speaker 12: Dollar General bastards.
Speaker 1: Alf alf in the morning. Hey, by the way, Dollar, By the way, that is you. You show the commercial about a food place. It's not a real food place, General, it was it was you were showing. You were showing a food place in Louisiana.
Speaker 5: Probably not them, But now I'm trying to think of what food place.
Speaker 1: You're showing about. Oreo flavored pringles.
Speaker 5: Oh, the food depot commercial. So no place. Actually, that one's real, but it's not real. I made the ad.
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 4: You were.
Speaker 1: You were even showing chocolate covered steaks. You were showings a weird.
Speaker 5: Stuff, chocolate covered steakes.
Speaker 4: Your wild.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, Uh, did you just do a show today? Did you do a show today?
Speaker 5: But lately I've been doing some I've just been chilling.
Speaker 12: I've just been like words.
Speaker 1: Get The mod that I was thinking about was booty Patrol.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, so she was a lesbian, but yeah, she hasn't been around a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Baby, you left after you left Twitch.
Speaker 5: No, that was a little after I left Twitch. But it doesn't matter, Jack, I hope they're all doing well.
Speaker 1: You're on Twitch, by the way, your love on twitch.
Speaker 5: Right now? Yes, that's what I am. Ah, what what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: No? No, we're streaming on twitch right now? Oh oh, well fuck you Twitch? Yeah. By the way, I don't, I don't. Here's that. We're on Twitch taking YouTube. Wait I thought you noticed. I thought you knew the Twitch and bloom, right, you're on the chat. But so, by the way, by the way, that bussy has been kissing. Uh uh, Dan's asking you even guys are more Uh yeah, the Great Conspiracy says, uh, the Great Conspiracy says Twitches is a shithole.
Speaker 5: Is a shipthole? That's Twitch is one of the countries Trump was talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, so Dragon, how you doing, sweetheart? Welcome to the stream. I got dragons watching my stream.
Speaker 12: H what was said?
Speaker 1: Mumble h Alex, you're muted.
Speaker 14: Myself, so you guys, sorry, sorry I muted myself so you guys can talk.
Speaker 1: Hey, were so what do you think was that a covered ride of the song?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 12: No, that was point five seconds.
Speaker 5: It's okay, yeah, yeah, even if it was like it won't happen. I had somebody else's uh stream up in the background and they just started so they were just playing like their interns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who was it?
Speaker 5: Kell Dose? Actually I think he was in your chat a minute ago, Kell Dog.
Speaker 2: One of your guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I shouldn't say one of my guys, but you know, I know good stream.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do kind of need to hop off of here, but I did just want to ask you, like, what do you know about Michelle though?
Speaker 1: I think she's a good I think she's a good person. I showed her. I was the one that showed her Danny G. She was watching one of my strooms. I had Danny G on. She actually had one of her guests.
Speaker 12: Because of me Beautiful.
Speaker 1: She also and also Danny g is a camp is a cam artist on on strip chat is as a what's the good way to say it?
Speaker 5: Oh, I know what kind of website you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Beautiful By the way, what what is this thing I hear that that you did a show with with flopping Jimmy or Jimmy Floppy or Flopping.
Speaker 5: Jimmy that I did a couple of shows with them a long time ago.
Speaker 4: What a boner.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you have any issues with BB Chess?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: That would give me just a piece of garbage. I hate that that. Could you messaged her one time and she blocks you on all chats because she thinks that you're.
Speaker 14: You know, it's just like kind of with people like that, you've got to just take it where where it is, and like, if that you're better off not being friends with them in the first place. That's how I see it.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you know that I don't, But I also, you know, have friends with Uncle Joe.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm sorry. I don't be screachy. Whoever you want to be friends with, you don't have to make your decisions based on me.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is woody page. I made this a woody page, the around the Horn Star woody page, by the way, and also here with me and Tony, really.
Speaker 13: We gotta get mumbling nakeup in here, Jake, come on, look at this, look at this like this like this one joke?
Speaker 12: Whoa, Okay, it's a hose. I don't know it's a hose in the end, it's a hose. Okay, that is that location on him.
Speaker 1: I would I would rather have.
Speaker 12: It be in like Dullar General or whatever.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 14: You know what that reminds me of is the Calvin and Hobbs thing, like you know, everybody's truck it's got Calvin like pissing in the corner or whatever.
Speaker 5: That's what that reminds me of. A hunny plugs worst any plugs you made my channel?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Segel, that's it.
Speaker 5: Internet YouTube dot com slash I'm sixty you know.
Speaker 1: Also, also, by the way, did you know that Fourth Wall Now they have a way that you could do a thing called merch train.
Speaker 5: Gee, I heard about that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's all I don't like the sound of this. It sounds dangerous, Jake, What does it involve.
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 14: This is like when people buy stuff, like they buy merchandise like in order. So it's like it's like a hype train where you, uh, one person merchandise maybe yeah, and then another person might buy something if they buy it within five minutes, it adds to the counter.
Speaker 5: So say you get like five sales within thirty minutes, you might do a giveaway for that something like that.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: By the way, Mike, I R s.
Speaker 12: Ratona, it sounds like Hommy Gobbledegook.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: You know who I R S is the wrestler. I R s Earn R seister might return the father of the wrestler. Yes, Jake, he's placed ad Hospice sixty seven.
Speaker 12: Why he's sick, Well, he's an old he's an elderly wrestler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so so are you.
Speaker 12: I'm an elderly wrestler.
Speaker 1: Can I do? Guys? I think we're gonna end here.
Speaker 12: Oh, Jake, I was thinking about more elderly arrest.
Speaker 1: Because here's I think sixty's got to go to work.
Speaker 14: I mean yeah, I said, no, I am going to hop off. I just wanted to ask you one more time. You said brutally. Lauren is the manager for Wendy, right.
Speaker 1: You know the we haven't here her in a while.
Speaker 12: Little PEPSI a little toots, a little roots, a little coots.
Speaker 5: Well, Jake, you've given me a lot of information. I love again sometime when we have when we have more time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I also want to tell you this. I would love to have you back on the pod. Asked, and have you and Bussy doing a panel?
Speaker 5: What anytime I'm available, sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Oh in Zach Bussy to come fight it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the thing is the winner gets the winner. I need it, By the way, I got one more thing I want to say.
Speaker 9: I need a dollar. I need a dollar, Jake.
Speaker 5: I'm done by thank you.
Speaker 12: I have the morning yesterday. I was up before the dawn and I really have been enjoyed my day.
Speaker 4: But it must move