Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let your tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots a reminder about half hour away. Jef Kaufman will be here with our legal segment this week. If you got a question you want to run by him, We're still accepting those via the text line at two two five two six. He's a personal injury attorney, but uh, you can field general legal questions as well, And.
Speaker 3: We have all different kinds coming in today two two five two six. All that we ask when you text them into that number, please try to keep them brief.
Speaker 2: We get to a modern art museum in the Netherlands which nearly lost a piece of its very prime one of its very pricey art installations. He uh, an elevator repair man threw away part of the display that was set up near the entrance to one of the elevators on a floor in this art.
Speaker 3: Museum, one that he was working on.
Speaker 2: Okay, they have a because it's modern art museum, they have very modern stuff all over the including the elevator. It's a glass elevator, very you know, sleek and yeah, the elevator repair man noticed two empty beer cans on the roof of the glass elevator. Okay, someone left empty beer cans and he threw them away. The glass repair man was surely slurping him down on the job. This explains why I have to come back to fix it again. They were part of the installation, the art installation. It was just, I guess, supposed to a scattered mess of sorts and two hand painted, discarded beer cans were left indiscriminately as part of the installation on top of the glass elevator as an aesthetic. So he's like, that's trashing, throw them away. The curator of the museums like, where'd the cans go that we're up on?
Speaker 3: I threw them out? Yeah, the last guy was drinking on the job. I was trying to clean things up for you.
Speaker 2: Luckily, the trash had not been collected that day yet, so they were able to go pick through the day's rubbish and retrieve the two beer cans that were part of the Modern Arts Museum's installation there.
Speaker 3: That's like when I told you when we were re plumbing up in my attic. We were up there and found a whole bunch of beer cans in a Playboy from like the sixty whatever. Playboy was first, you know, coming out, and I asked, Delta, Dave, do you see this a lot? Oh? Yeah, I might have. You know people that installed the AC when the house was built up here having a couple without the boss knowing.
Speaker 2: I know the people who And my house is built like a Yeah it's great. I mean it's seventies house, so that they don't build them like that anymore too. But everything's crooked. There's not a straight anything. Even the wall plates were all years too straighten them all out.
Speaker 3: I thought it was everything. Everything I thought it was. I would the person that I bought it from was a builder, right, but this was their baby, like the one that they lived in. So they added on a fifth bedroom and they out of a garage, then added the garage onto that. All the electrical was screwed.
Speaker 4: Up, pat you would you would turn on a light and if somebody hit the hair dryer, like bo I haven't hit the hair dryer, Yeah, it wouldn't shock anybody, but the lights would all flicker.
Speaker 3: So I've had so much stuff fixed with the electrical in that house that it's I mean, now it was remodeled when I bought it twenty years ago. Now it's been remodeled again, but not on purpose. Do you know what I'm getting at? No, I hear you.
Speaker 2: Which state has the most serial killers? Has produced the most serial killers? Just thought I'd throw this as a curveball out there. Wow, don't go googling it. Think God on the top of your head. Logically, what state do you think has produced the most documented serial killers?
Speaker 3: Give us the second.
Speaker 2: Obviously there's more out there than any of us are aware of, but the known serial killers.
Speaker 3: Give us a second, because you just hit us between the eyes with it. Florida, Florida. Number three, Oregon. That's a good guess. I would have guessed that too. No, okay, I that's what I have. Number two, Uh, Nevada, Uh huh. Number one Alaska. Okay, before we get to why Alaska's number one, I could see Nevada because so many people go there, and there's so many sinful living things that a lot of sketchiness. A serial killer. You and I know criminal minds inside and out. A lot of serial killers go for people that they're like, they're just street trash. I'm gonna rid the world of it. Won't be missed. Yeah, you know, like the hookers and the coch dealers or you insert why Alaska thought, Well, it's a whole confluence of things.
Speaker 2: You've got just vast isolated areas where you know a lot of drunks. Well there, you throw that in the isolation, can screw with your head, you know, it's just it just happens that Alaska is number.
Speaker 3: One, and anybody from Alaska don't take that a lot of drunks in a bad way at all. I just know that the a population there has a lot of drunks. Am I correct?
Speaker 2: Which part of the population are you referring to? Taco igloos?
Speaker 3: Dude? If you were sitting in an igloo all day here it is anyway. Plus, we worked with one here, a bunch of drunk eskimos. We worked with one here. Remember I worked in sales with him. Don't say anything. That guy was a party machine. I think he's a serial killer too. No he's not. No, No, let's not do that. Even just saying it was a partier is bad enough. But that's a long time ago, man. No, I do remember, though, people, somebody told me. They're like, oh yeah, people from Alaska they party. Not everybody, but so there you go.
Speaker 2: That's a little fun fact for you this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, here's another edition. I'd go crazy too if there was six months of daylight.
Speaker 2: Right right, So it's a whole huh. Things converge and you go off the deep end.
Speaker 3: All the listeners were saying, Ohio, Washington.
Speaker 2: Washington has produced a few as well.
Speaker 3: Uh huh utah.
Speaker 2: All right, now, I think Florida makes the list because it just it goes into our whole Florida theory. We're a funnel for the rest of the nation. Oh and it's it's a collection point for all sorts of you know, Florida is the Walmart of states. And that's not a knock on Walmart. I love Walmart. We have yesterday, we have everything. Yeah, yes, we are you you name it. It's there, Like this idiot twenty year old influencer slash YouTuber Jack Doherty. Jack's a little rich punk is what he is.
Speaker 3: And somebody's texted and I hate Jack. He's a millionaire.
Speaker 2: Driving his two hundred thousand dollars McLaren in the rain in Miami over the.
Speaker 3: Weekend millionaire, and they said a literal punk. Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 2: He crashed his two hundred third thousand dollars New McClaren in Miami. Happened to be his buddy. Michael was in the passenger seat filming showing Jack and I have all this on our Facebook page if you need to see this for yourself. Jack was distracted looking at his phone front while he was driving. He's going seventy something, so it wasn't real excessive speed, but it was raining. He's on the highway in Miami, loses control, gets in a pretty serious crash, and well, look, cheer, just here's how the whole thing went.
Speaker 3: Boat. Now right the window.
Speaker 2: This is the aftermath where he was a legit wreck and there's people like stopping to help him pull them out. He doesn't say thank you to anybody help me.
Speaker 3: Oh my car.
Speaker 2: Bro, He worried about his car.
Speaker 3: Dude, my car.
Speaker 2: No are you me? Bro?
Speaker 3: Michael? Are you good? Michael? Are you okay?
Speaker 2: This is a snapshot of what's wrong with this country. Oh my god, bro, Bro, my whole far Bro.
Speaker 3: There's no Michael here.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 2: Film on that phle too, Yeah, film on that one too.
Speaker 3: Michael. Oh my god, I was go.
Speaker 2: On here on the phone and make it look good.
Speaker 3: He looked here all the time, Bro, Michael. The struggle is real. Struggle is real, man, Make it look good, right? Is that what it hurts? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah once uh once. The end result of the video to look you know, pristine.
Speaker 3: Somebody else texts it in he is a disease to society.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: People not a big fan of m pat.
Speaker 2: Know, That's why I brought it up. He's punk is a word. Punk is the word on that guy.
Speaker 1: Follow the legend j R R