Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following is a paid program.
Speaker 1: Wor's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Chaplin, and you're listening to boost your brain power. April is Autism Awareness Month. We see thousands of autistic people, and it is true that there's a big increase in autism, specially in the past ten to twenty years. When I was growing up, it was very rare, maybe one I have every ten thousand, one out of every twenty thousand, very rare. Now it's out to the point where it's basically one out of every thirty five people. That's at least one kid in every single class. It's a little scary now where they're over diagnostics being done, where they're putting more people in the autism spectrum disorder. Yes, that is true. Where they've changed the dignostic criteria where there's an all encompassing term, so they used to break it up. You know, aspergers and pervasive disorders, and now it's all under autism. So yes, that is true that there is more autism just based on the diagnostic criteria change. However, to go from you know, one out of tens of thousands to one out of every thirty six, it's a lot more than diagnostic criteria changes, that's for sure. So let's go over some of the things that have changed over the past few decades that could have influenced the brain in a negative way lead to an increase in autism. Now, the more chemicals the human brain is exposed to, the more likely they are to get autism. So they're looking for an autistic gene. Come on, it's not realistic. Genetic testing doesn't work anymore because there's epigenetics. Epigenetics means that even if you have a bad gene, you could turn it off by altering your environment. So I have an alcoholic gene in my family, but if I choose not to drink alcohol, then I'm gonna turn off that bad gene. If my brothers don't drink alcohol, they turn off that bad gene, and that if our children don't drink alcohol, we're all gonna turn off and then we end that genetic expression for the history of our family. Pretty cool. So a lot of these genetic conditions are just bad habits that are passed down from generation to generation. So if your grandparents smoke and drink and your parents smoke and drink, you're more likely to smoke and drink. If your parents eat a lot of sugar and bread, then you're more likely to eat a lot of sugar and bread, and you're more likely to feed your kids a lot of sugar and bread, And then guys are all more likely to get diabetes. Right, So it's diabetes a genetic disorder, or is it bad habits that pass down? Is heart disease a genetic disorder? Or his mom all stressed, dad's all stressed, everyone's yelling fighting. Of course, your blood pressure is gonna be high because you're gonna grow up all stressed, and you're gonna yell at your kids and they're gonna be all stressed. Not rocket science, but it's all up to you. You could break the bad habits in your family and teach your children to break their habits. Epigenetics means you can alter your genes. You can turn off fad genes and you can turn on good genes, you gotta work at it. And what do I mean by good gene? You know, maybe you're athletic or fast. Maybe you're very smart, artistic, you could sing, play musician instruments. I don't know what it is, but whatever it is, you might have a predisposition for good to help the world and express those genes. The worst thing ever is wasted potential, and that's human beings. We're the only species that doesn't reach their potential. A tree is gonna grow as tall as a tree can. The lion is gonna find that food that it needs, and it's gonna protect its cubs because they work on instincts. They're gonna live as long as they can to survive. The birds, they always fly south. It's what they have to do. Well. We're humans. We don't have to grow so tall. We don't have to fly south. We have choices. But if you make bad choices, you won't grow in the right way. If you make bad choices, you'll end up sick, you'll end up depressed, you'll have bad relationships. You know, bad health, no success, no money, no passion, no joy. You make good decisions, you have high energy good health, good brain function, good relationships, good spirituality, successful at work, contribute to others in charity. Turn on those good genes. That's epigenetic. I read a lot under Bruce Lifton, seeing him in seminars, I like what he has to say about epigenetics. It's no longer about your genes, right, And so for autism, stop looking for a gene. I know there's this trend for many parents to just say, hey, I don't have to fix my kid. He has autism. It's not about fixing your kid. It's not much just accepting that he has autism. It's about maximizing your child's potential, improving their quality of life. Don't you owe it to them? And autism is a brain disorder, and I am a brain expert, and I know how it develops, and I know how to do proper brain exercises to improve brain function, catch it up to development, balance out the left and right brain so they could function better, feel better, and improve their quality of life. So we do that for autism, we do that for Alzheimer's disease, for Parkinson's. I don't care what it is, a stroke, concussion. We want to improve your quality of life. Your brain can always improve. I don't care what your condition is, even als, that's like the hardest one in my experience. But even in als, they can improve. Parkinson's can improve, depression, anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia, mood disorders, anxiety, panic disorders, dementia, Parkinson's stroke, multiple sclerosis, autism, add touretts. They all can improve. Your vision, can improve your hearing, can improve your balance, can improve your posture, can improve. But you to do the work nobody's gonna do before you. There's no magic pill that cures any condition. It's never existed and it's not going to happen. But there are research done. It shows that brain function can improve. And with autism, it starts from the beginning. We got to reduce those chemicals. And when I'm talking about the beginning, I'm talking about before the sperm is donated by the man. So when I decided to have kids, I knew how valuable a good healthy sperm is and a good healthy egg. So a month before and if you really want to go for it, do two to three months before. But a month before you start trying to conceive. You want to be chemical free. You don't want a chemically fold sperm and a chemically filled egg. So no plastics, stainless steel cookware, no cleaning, bleaches, fabric softeners, tied laundry, detergent, dish washer food. We gotta go all natural, no chemicals, gotta go old school, use vinegar and lemon and baking so the hydrogen, peroxide, alcohol, easy things. No chemicals. And the soaps and the shampoos and the perfumes and the hair dyes. You gotta go rid of all chemicals, no sodas, no coffees, no alcohol, no heavy metals. Make sure there's no lead in the water, no arsenic from apple juice and rice, and no chromium from fried chicken, and no mercury from fish. No lead, no chlorine, no floor in the water and in the toothpaste. And then the dentist. Get rid of all chemicals before the sperm is donated, before the egg is donated, and during pregnancy, even more important, no chemicals, no medicines, no injections, not even tile and all and no radiation, not all these ultra sounds, no X rays. Come on, we can't do it. We can't have any chemicals where the brain is gonna get affected. So the first step in prevention of Alzheimer's is to reduce all chemical exposure before conception, during pregnancy, and after birth. It's all about the chemical exposure. Do you know that the average infant is already exposed to three hundred chemicals before they're even born. You got to reduce that if we don't want the brain to be inflamed. And if you want to function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: Don't miss boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor Caplan will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six' one two one five zero or email info At kaplan brainanbody dot. Com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with Doctor kaplin or visit caplindc dot com for more.
Speaker 3: Information function, better feel better and live a better. Lock this is Doctor Eric kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain. Power so we're talking about. Autism and first step is to prevent chemical. Exposure chemicals in the, air chemicals in our, household chemicals through. Medicine and you know there's so many chemicals we're exposed. To so when you have a, fetus they're more sensitive to chemicals than an adult, obviously so you got to be the healthiest. Possible get organic food so there's no pesticides and. Herbicides it's worth the money you pay, now you pay, later all. Right so the first step in the autism is reducing chemical. Exposure, now let's say you didn't know this and whatever it, does you exposed yourself and the baby to some. Chemicals now their brain isn't. Developed how are we going to know? This the first sign to know if the brain isn't developed are called primitive. Reflexes are these reactions that people have to certain. Stimulus so when you go to the, doctor they hate your knee and your leg, kicks. Out that's called the patella. Reflex it's a deep tendon. Reflex that's a normal. Reflex there are certain reflexes that are abnormal or pathological. Reflexes we don't want these types of reflexes that are. Abnormal, now what happens during brain Development after a certain amount of, months certain reflexes are supposed to go, Away so they're normal at, birth but after a certain amount of months they're not. Normal so we could check these reflexes throughout development three, months six, months nine, months twelve, months and we can, see, oh are these primitive reflexes going? Away and let's say it's it's twelve months and all these primitive reflexes are supposed to be, gone but they're still. There then we know the brain's not developed. Properly so we could pick up an early diagnosis and intervene and take action to catch up the brain to development as soon as. Possible, now patients come to me at all levels of. Development they'll come to me at six, months they'll come to me at one, year but they'll also come to me at two, years five, years ten, years twenty, years thirty. Years so i'll see patients with autism from zero to fifty act scene at. All the earlier we find, it the better it. Is you, KNOW i had a patient today and they were sixteen years, old and the mom's, like, oh it's too. Late is he's too? OLD i, said, no of course. Not the brain's not fully developed till maybe like twenty two years of. Age so we got six years to catch the brain up to. Development that's plenty of. Time we just got to remediate these primitive. Reflexes that's the first step to catch the brain up to development and have to remediate these primitive. Reflexes the way the system set up now is that with these children with developmental delays or, autism they give speech, therapy physical, therapy behavioral, therapy occupational. Therapy but that's phase. Three you've got to start with phase, one which is primitive, reflexes Because phase three will never be successful until phase one in phase two are. Completed so phase one is primitive reflex. Remediation there could be, one there could be, two, three, four, five, six. Seven every child is, different And i'll have adults that are thirty years old and still have these primitive. Reflexes it's never too. Late and guess what when we get older and you develop these developmental neurological, disorders some of these primitive reflexes come. Back the most famous one is called A babinski. Response when you rub the bottom of a, foot the big toe goes, up it's called A babinski. Response it's not normal in an infant after one year of, age and it's not normal and an. Adult So i'll see that in my adult patient population who Have alzheimer's and parking sins and stroke and that type of, stuff and Then i'll see it in children who have autism Or aspergers or, dyslexia, TOURETTS, adhd that type of developmental. Delays very, interesting, Right but we have to take care of these primitive reflexes. First that's. Priority that's phase. One now phase two now that there's no. Chemicals right, now we got rid of primitive. Reflexes now it's brain. Balance we got to work on connecting the left and the. Right brain now can be interfered with. Inflammation so sometimes we got to change the. Diet get people off dairy and gluten and corn and soy and coffee and alcohol and all these inflammatory foods that create a problem in the. Brain food, dyes, preservatives past the, aids urban, sides artificial, flavors artificial. Sweeteners these are gonna cause problems and brain. Inflammation seed. Oils seed oils are. Everywhere they're in the. Dressings if you eat, out you're guaranteed to get sea, oil seed. Oils if you have autism or developmental DELAYS ADD, adhd gotta get rid of all those. Foods then you gotta do brain balance. Therapy most of the autistic children adults That i've, seen most you, know maybe seventy, five, eighty even ninety percent maybe are usually right brain. Deficient so that means we have to do exercises just to stimulate one side of the. Brain because if the brain isn't, imbalanced then you have a. Disconnect it's called a functional disconnect syndrome where the left and the right brain are not. Equal and we see that not only in autism AND add AND, adhd But i'll see that In parkinson's And. Alzheimer's i'll see that in, stroke see that in. Dyslexia we'll see these imbalances of the left and the right. Brain now there's a great test for. That it's called A vng or A vog and it's a pretty easy. Test there's no, radiation but you wear these goggles and they have infrared cameras and they'll measure in your eye movements to left and to the, right and up and down and fast and slow and with light and with head. Turns it's really. Cool but it'll tell us which areas of the brain are underactive and which areas of the brain are. Overactive so we'll see that with bipolar so in the area that's, underactive it is gonna be all. Depressed in the area that's overactive type. Mania see that in, autism see. That all these neurological disorders bring. Imbalances, now this test is normally six hundred, dollars but we're gonna give a gift to the first seven people to, call text or. Email you could get THIS vmg or THIS vog for only twenty one. Dollars there's no obligation to do anything more than that, test and we'll give you your diagnosis, recommendations but there's no. Obligation you don't have to do any of my. Recommendations but this test is amazing and there's no, radiation there's no contrast. Flud you don't have to sit in some small. Tube it takes about five to ten minutes to. Do super easy but very informative to find out which areas the brain are underactive and which is. Overactive so all you gotta do is be one of the first seven people to call this number six, four, six two two one sixty seven three. Eight you can text also just SAY i want to be the one of the first seven people to do the twenty one DOLLARS, vng or you can email if that Works betty for. You you can do email as long as you. Want in the first. Seven just email info at kaplanbraininbody dot com and you want to do the twenty one DOLLAR vng. Test want to figure out which airs the brain are underactive and which they're. Overactive and the area that's underactive we're gonna do exercise to stimulate, it and the areas that are overactive we need to do exercises to colmic. Down and it might be motor or stuff with, movement or it might be sensory stuff with smells or lights or. Sounds might have to use, cold laser or. Oxygen so there's so many ways to balance out the. Brain it all depends on what we find on THE vng and THE. Vog so take advantage of this amazing offer and the reason we're doing it at such an affordable. Prices so it's just more of a get acquainted. Visit there's no. Pressure you just kind of meet, me kind of take a look at the, office see if it's a fit for you or your. Family so there's no, pressure and if you like my recommendations and let's go for, it let's take. ACTION i don't like waiting. AROUND i taking action and improving the brain. Function it's called. Neuroplasticity the brain can. Change just like with, epigenetics you could change your. Genes with brain, function it's called. Neuroplasticity can rewire your brain and improve. FUNCTION i don't care if it's been. Years you can teach an old dog new, tricks but it's easier the sooner you take. Action it's all about taking. Action i'm sick of doctors not having the answers and not taking. Action patients want to work to help. Themselves so don't come to me if you just want a, quick easy, fix just a pill or some. Surgery but come to me if you want answers so you can function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric kaplan and your list to boost your brain.
Speaker 2: Power if you want to improve your brain, function help with, memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches brain, fog weight, loss or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future, diseases that this is the show for. You don't mis boost your brain power with Doctor Eric kaplan and you will learn, natural integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such As, Alzheimer's parkinson's, stroke, autism add, concussion autoimmune, diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines four posture, PAIN, tbi skin and digestive. Problems Doctor kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health, conditions rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky. Surgeries to contact Doctor, kaplan you can call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplindc dot.
Speaker 3: Com function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric kaplan and you're listening to boosh your brain. Power now we're dealing with childhood developmental delays such as, autism, aspergers ADD, adhd, turettes and now we've added, depression, anxiety mood. Disorders seeing so many young people with, anxiety with panic attacks And i'm worried about. Everything it's. Scary and this generation in the last five years has been built in. Fear you, know WITH covid came. Around don't touch, anyone don't look at, anyone everyone can have the. Virus be scared of, everyone don't, share don't shake, hands clean. Everything we've created a generation of, paranoia and that was social. Media it's like everyone's so beautiful and rich and. Happy of course you're going to be. Depressed it's like they want you to be. Anxious they want you to be stressed because when you're, sick you go on their. Medications there's many people that get rich when you're. Sick so they don't want you to know the information that gets you. Healthy and the information that gets you healthy is so basic and so. Logical let's go out and get some. Sunlight but what did they tell you DURING Covid stay? Inside every single person that died FROM covid was VITAMIN d. Deficient every single one that was the one common factor with. Everybody did you ever hear that in the. News of course, not because then you don't need to take their. Drugs all, Right so you have to make sure you go. Outside guess what kills?
Speaker 4: Covid?
Speaker 3: Oxygen you're not gonna get it. Outside but what did they tell? You stay, inside don't go, out don't leave your. House, meanwhile the one thing that kills the covid the most is going outside in the, sun in the. Oxygen interesting how that. Works keep your health, simple, basic. Logical if you want to be, healthy of course you need. Sunlight don't listen to people that tell you this is. Dangerous, now, yes if you have a history of skin, cancer that's a different. Situation all, right we gotta Be you, know if you need, protection you use zinc. Oxide but if you want VITAMIN, d you need that sun to touch your. Skin you need to get in your. Pupils so take up your contact, lenses take off your, eyeglasses take off, sunglasses take off your, hat because that all blocks the sun from getting into your. Pupil you don't absorb VITAMIN d unless that sun gets into your. Pupil so your health is. Basic you need. Sunlight you need, oxygen, air you need. Water stop all these other. Drinks you don't need. Coffee you don't need, soda you don't need. Juice you don't need. Smoothies you don't need. Lemonade you don't need iced. Tea you don't need wine and beer and. Liquor you know need these arnold. Palmers you don't need these energy. DRINKS i don't know why there's so many. Drinks. Horrible the only thing you should be drinking is. Water stop drinking. Milk you're not a baby and you're not a. Cow use. Logic milk is for babies who can't eat. Food you are not a baby and you're not a, cow so there's no reason to drink cow's. Milk you're not a. Goat don't drink goat's. Milk you're not a. Sheep don't drink sheep. Milk milk is for. Babies if you're not a, baby don't drink. Milk use, logic use common. Sense don't care if it's raw. Organic you're not a. Baby you can eat real. Food milk is made for babies who don't eat whole. Foods use. Logic don't follow a milk commercial don't follow a yogurt commercial and, says, OOH i got. Probiotics yogurt is not, healthy butter is not. Healthy milk is not. Healthy you do not get. Calcium it does not make your bone. Strong sheet milk is no. Good goat milk is no. Good cream cheese is no. Good sour cream is no. Good creamy sauces are no. Good gea is no. Good stay away from. Dairy the only species that should be drinking milk are baby, cows which are. Calves you are not a. Calf you are. Human you are not a baby, human so don't you don't need breast milk. Anymore and you're definitely not a goat or, sheep SO i don't drink that. Either come, on use your, logic get some, sunlight get some, oxygen drink some, water and eat some healthy. Foods that's, it super, Easy and EVERYTHING i just listed is. Free that keeps you. Healthy now what keeps you? Unhealthy sedentary? Lifestyle get off your. Butt follow the twenty. Rule every twenty, minutes you get up and move your body for twenty, seconds so you should never ever sit for more than twenty minutes ever, again for the rest of your. Life get. Up sitting is the new smoking set an alarm to get in that. Habit all, right you gotta get, up.
Speaker 4: Move your.
Speaker 3: Body got to exercise twenty minutes a day for three days a. Week it's not that hard to be. Healthy but if you're exposed to all these, chemicals you have all these primitive. Reflexes you're eating dairy and gluten all the, time you got food dye and sugar. Preserve it is you're under high. Stress of, course autism numbers are gonna go. Up it's all the. Reason all these, chemicals all these, drugs all these exposures to a, good, smart healthy, brain it causes, inflammation brain inflammation that is going to create problems with developmental issues such as, autism ADD. Adhd and now we're saying all these mood, disorders all this. Anxiety so you gotta get out. Now you use all these electronics, unplugged stop going on social, media get rid of all the stimulants give, anxiety and drink. Coffee doesn't make any. Sense anxiety will never go away.
Speaker 4: Coffee you don't have energy.
Speaker 3: Drinks you got high blood pressure and you're drinking coffee every. Morning how doesn't make any? Sense you gotta relax your. Brain use. Logic IF i have, insomnia why AM i gonna have? Caffeine M.
Speaker 5: Use.
Speaker 3: Logic don't over, medicate don't over, supplement keep it, simple don't. Overeat how to make your body. Resilient you want to go to bed on an empty. Stomach you don't want to go to bed on a full. Stomach that's not. Good then you increased. Cortisol it's gonna have more anxiety screens at. Night increases. Anxiety it stimulates cortisol because of the blue. Light cortisol is the stress. Harm that'll also increase belly. Fat interrupt your, sleep get your mind, raising create, anxiety, panic, worry, anger. Aggression it's no. Fun the key to anxiety is. Distraction and if you have anxiety, anxiety gott a you, know whatever you're worried about in that, Moment leave that.
Speaker 6: Room take the dog for a, Walk go to the. Kitchen drink a glass of water With celtic. Salt go call a friend that you haven't spoken to in a. While put on some music that you really, like read a good, book do some, drawing go out in the backyard and do some breathing or grounding where you put your bare feet in the.
Speaker 3: Grass just just leave that, time leave that, conversation leave that, area distract, yourself give yourself something else to do besides think about what makes you. Anxious the worst thing is, say, okay calm, down it's gonna be, okay you're gonna be. Fine you can't talk yourself out of anxiety or. Worry you gotta distract yourself out of. It.
Speaker 4: Now if you have, depression the key is.
Speaker 3: Progression you gotta make, improvement improvement on, Something AND i don't care if it's the amount of weight you lift or how fast you, can you, know walk a mile in or get better, grades or you, know make more money or go to church more, often be more, spiritual or increase your charity and help other, people or you, know learn a new subject or read a new, book or you got to make progress in, something whether it's your, love your, health your, profession your, spirituality your, charity some some something of. PROGRESSION i don't. Care if it's, OKAY i could hold my breath for an extra five. Seconds you just did something that got. Better you, know play, better pick a, ball, like just do something. Better. Progression the key to depression is. Progression the key to anxiety is, distraction and the key to improving memory is, novelty trying new, things get out of your comfort, level do things that you've never done before that will make your brain. Stronger and the key for autism is to avoid chemical catch the brain up to development through primitive reflex, remediation balance out the brain through motor and sensory. Exercises and then the third part is more behavioral, language, focus, motivational, occupational all that. Stuff so if we do it in the right, Order phase, one phase, two phase, three you'll, function feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain.
Speaker 2: Power don't miss boost your brain power with Doctor Eric kaplan Every saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain. Function you can improve, memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism and strength by following the science and research that Doctor caplan will be sharing with his. Audience join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same. Time listen to boost your brain. Power if you want to function, better feel, better and enjoy the quality of life you. Deserve called two oh one two six' one two one five zero or email Info at kaplan brainanbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation With, doctor caplan or visit kaplindc dot com for. More information, function better feel better and live a. Better life this Is Doctor eric kaplan and you're listening to boost your.
Speaker 3: Brain.
Speaker 4: Power now there's all different types of. Developmental delays sometime it can, Be autism sometime.
Speaker 3: It CAN BE.
Speaker 5: ADD adhd i have so many patients that come to me and, they, SAY oh i wasn't DIAGNOSED with ADD, or ADHD but i FEEL like i have Adult ADD and, i say why do you?
Speaker 4: Say that and, they, say, OH well i have really tough. TIME focusing i can have a tough TIME because i get distracted.
Speaker 3: So easily my mind can. Be raising.
Speaker 4: And IF, it's adhd then you always. Gotta move you can't sit in. The chair you gotta get move on to the. Next thing you gotta tap, the pencil you gotta move, your feet you gotta reposition. Your body you're not comfortable just staying in. One, spot now when you have troubles, WITH focus a lot of people think it's a. Memory problem, they, SAY oh i could never remember people's names a lot, of times just because you're not focusing on what they're, telling you because you're, already thinking what's the Next question i'm going to ask, this person as opposed to focusing on what, they're saying remembering their name and coming up with some way to. Remember, it oh that's my, brother's name or and that was my, friend's name or that's my favorite, singer's name or that's my favorite baseball. Player's name you know something that you can associate it and, remember it but you gotta. Put effort, you know, people, say oh my memory. Is, bad no you're not. Putting effort you're not. Challenging yourself are you putting any effort into actually remembering? The name are you focusing on? The name are you distracted by something else in, the background so you're not even listening to what that person's.
Speaker 3: Telling you does this?
Speaker 4: Sound familiar if, it does that means your frontal cortex. Isn't working you, can't focus you can't keep, Your attention you get. Easily distracted your, mind's racing you're, always worrying, you're ruminating on. Negative thoughts that means you need to increase activation of your. Frontal cortex just like you can increase the strength of a muscle by exercising and going to, the gym doing weightlifting and bands, and resistance you can exercise your brain and you can do a. Focus exercise, for instance you could listen to music and only focus on the guitar and don't listen to, the drums, the piano, you know not the bass or the violin or the sacks, of phone but just, the guitar and you'll see that that, musical intment whatever you decide to, focus on gets a lot louder and everything else. Goes down or you could do a painting and you focus on all the, little details all the. Little strokes you're increasing input into that area of. Your brain or you could do a smell and you know, you're cooking and you know there's different types, of smells whether it's the, you know cinnamon or the lemon or the whatever, it is the fish or, the chicken and you focus on one smell only and all the other smells will go down and that one, smell increases. All right so you could do what we were eyes with, your ears with, your taste with. Your smell, All right so you got to increase input into that area of. Your brain you got. To, focus now your brain can only hold about three major concepts at. A time so if you're trying to, learn something what you do is you learn. Three things then you take, the kitchen get a glass, of water do some physical movement to some, shoulder rolls some, jumping jacks and then go back to studying or reading or whatever. You're doing and then that stuff, gets retained and then you can learn three more in. Your things but if you don't take those breaks after the, three concepts most of that stuff you. Don't retain so if you want your memory, to improve your focus, to improve you have to take lots, of breaks, movement BREAKS and i don't care what. It is, push, ups, squats lunges just walk, twenty steps sit to stand, twenty times but do twenty. Seconds moment that's called the. Twenty rule every, twenty minutes you get up for twenty seconds and you move. Your body that'll improve, your memory improve, your focus and ADD. Or adhd those are. Just labels you don't want. That label what you want to, say, IS hey i want to improve my. BRAIN function i don't improve. MY focus i want to keep. Better, attention right there will be no distractions if you put your mind into. Keeping focus but you got to care, about it you gotta want to, do it you gotta work. For It so i'm not the type of doctor that prescribes adderall or riddle IN because i want to get to the root cause of, the problem not treat it. With symptoms don't come to me if you want. To pill but if you're ready to learn what's wrong with your brain and easy ways on how to, fix it then you Come To. Capital brain we have, two offices One In, new jersey One In New. York city we also do lots Of virtual so some people are, you know they live far away and they want to do it over Zoom or WhatsApp or FaceTime or whatever's convenient. For you so we do lots. Of virtual but we have to figure out what's wrong with. Your brain why is your? Memory off why is your? Focus off why do you? Get distracted how come you have difficulties shifting tasks come you can't get? Stuff done why do you have that lack of motivation or that lack. Of energy we got to do a. Brain test the best brain test is CALLED a qEEG. Brain mapping so this is where you wear this cap and it's got electrodes attached to it and it measures all your, brain waves your alpha, brain wave your alpha brain waves how you. Normally are your beta. Brain wave that's when you really focus and thinking and you're reading and you're studying and you got, to remember and you're working and. You're presenting when you got to be on the top of, your game you got to use your beta. Brain waves theta is when you're just, you Know In La, la Land, whistling dixie listening to the, birds chirp. Day dreaming that's. Your theta and the delta's when, you're sleeping when you're relax when you don't want anything. Going on you need, to recover you need to, chill out you need, to sleep you need to shut that. Brain off that's the delta. Brain waves so it measures all your brain waves and more than which brain waves, are off it's the location of where the brain waves. Are off so based on, THE location i can literally, tell, us hey do you have, anxiety depression do you have? Balance problems you have eyes? Or ears do you have. A concussion do you have a, thyroid problem you have, intestinal inflammation you have heavy. Metal polleisoning do you have a ive recent attacks? Your brain do you have low dopamine low? Actyl coaling do you have inflammation in your white manner of? Your brain do you have, sleep? Deprivation insomnia hundred troubles, with focus short, term memory long, term memory, working memory. Sequential memory it breaks it. All down it's. No radiation it's. Really cool there's no little two you gotta, sit in there's no contrast fluid that you, gotta take there's. No risk it's the best. TEST ever i love it because it tells us exactly what's wrong with. Your brain and it's. Super quick in less than a, half hour you could get it. All done this test is normally six, hundred dollars but we're gonna give a gift to the first seven people, that call text. Or email you could get THIS q eeg brain mapping for only twenty. One dollars all you gotta do is caller text six four six two two one sixty seven. Three eight if you want, to email you can email us at Info At kaplinbrain andbody. Dot com another gift we're going to offer is a one on one evaluation. With me and during, this evaluation we'll go over if you've got blood, work done if you've done the brain mapping OR, The vng and if you want to sign up FOR, the vng THE, qee g and the one on one, with me you can. Do it just call text or email and say you want all. Three tests that's the one on one. With me i'm gonna check, Your memory i'm gonna check. Your balance i'm gonna listen to your heart and your lungs and. Your gut i'm gonna check out your range. Of motion we're gonna check out your walk in, your gate, your respiration how your. Diaphragm moves we're gonna check out, your posture. Your alignment we're gonna check your, oxygen levels, your circulation your. Blood flow it takes about forty. Five minutes that test also is normally six, hundred dollars but for the first seven people, to call text, or email you could get the one on one with me for only twenty. One, dollars yeah it's more just a, get acquainted. You know if you like what You know i'm offering and you want to follow my suggestions and you can. Follow through but the whole point of doing it for only twenty one dollars is those there's, no pressure. You know it's more of a get. Acquainted visit i'll give you my recommendations and then it's up to you whether you want to follow through with it. Or not but my recommendations are never going to. Be there take, this medicine let's do. This surgery it's going to be, a, holistic integrative and natural ways to improve your brain function through process, called neuroplasticity improve your body through a functional, medicine approach and make sure that you're ready to do. The work don't come to me if you just want to pill or a supplement to, fix you or, an herb or, you want, you know some surgery or some magic device that's going to fix everything that's not. Your health come to me if you're ready to learn about your, own health your, own brain and what you need to do to. Help yourself because the power that made the body heals, the body, All right so if you're ready, to learn then give us. A ring get that one on one. With me the number again is six four six two, two one six seven three eight or you can email Info at kaplinbraininbody. Dot com for, more information you can check out our website caplindc. Dot com we're on Social Media caplin Brain and Body, on facebook. On YouTube We're Also caplin Brain and body on TikTok Where Doctor eric kaplan And on Instagram It's Kaplin. Brain body so just, like us, follow us get, your, notifications, comments subscribe do all that stuff because we give a lot. Of information, you know you always want to learn for the rest of. Your, life uh if you want to get, my book it's super easybook. To read it's like seventy, five pages takes an hour two hours. To read it's It's called Boost Your, brain power a guide to improving your memory. And Focus brain power is one word and if you can want to get It on amazon you can, get it or you come to my office you can get it. As well we're also doing a special during the Week of, april, fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth. Seventeenth eighteenth we're doing where you can get the hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy for only twenty. One dollars it's normally two. Hundred dollars you could get a brain boost which is where you learn all these neurologic exercise for only twenty. One dollars so we're adding, a lot and you guys can sign up for. All three you could DO, the vng you could DO, the qEEG you could do the brain boost only twenty, one dollars but it's only for. That week you could do the hyperbaric oxygen chamber twenty one dollars for, that week. All right so that's A, special NOW the qEEG brain mapping AND the vng and the one on one with me that you could do. Any week but we're also adding a Week from april Fourteenth to. April eighteenth you could do hyperbaric oxygen chamber for only twenty, one dollars which is normally two. Hundred dollars and then a treatment of brain boost treatment where you learn all these brain exercises for thirty minutes and you get infrared laser and. Oxygen therapy it's normally two. Hundred dollars you can get it during that week for only twenty, one dollars, All right so just give a call six four six two, two one six seven. Three eight again the number is six four six two two one six seven three eight or you can email Info At kaplanbrain andbody dot com so that you, function better, feel better and live a. Better life this Is Doctor eric kaplan and you just listen to To. Brain power we'll see you.
Speaker 2: Next week if you want to improve your, brain function help, with, memory, focus, sleep digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision headaches, brain fog, weight loss or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent, future diseases that this is the show. For you don't misboost your brain power With Doctor eric kaplan and you will, learn natural integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems Such, As alzheimer's, parkinson's, stroke autism, add concussion, autoimmune, diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo migraines four, POSTURE, pain tbi skin and. Digestive Problems doctor kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and, health conditions rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and. Risky surgeries to Contact, doctor kaplan you can call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplindc. Dot com the preceding was a. Paid program do wr's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the. Ideas expressed the preceding was a.
Speaker 1: Paid podcast iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the. Ideas expressed