Speaker 1: Fluid fluent Dorg.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction Danish, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and Danish with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 3: In this episode, we'll explore an unexpected spin on friendship and art as Casper finds humor in a twirling mishap at the Cobenhavens kunst Museum.
Speaker 2: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 1: At fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories. We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time. Your subscription only guarantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple visit plus dot fluentfiction dot org and become a Plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience. So please join us at Plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories. Your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing. Punsskrikespa sena meglisa for psu connounce quts musum musil missinhou loa a sislam KeSPA kikof the postsuo misinvena els uy eva da lis in care the kost then a sally. They filled the hand will hand ley and puny at the missing villain. They detroded in insane modane kost blue kaspus of maximil Funel and store in stellar show Devan Rods took to spiler Luis to skif the flower hankicha po miscare some elsa see say kaspar avend sa mussina megel. They have waga kid.
Speaker 4: For Ulford the Vard's perspective, the simbol seated and consteert for andering illilo han unskilu seil sga makuakya samir um ma owner susan a wager making lou save off for haberuegi in a visas erumina, they vasag for show when in kaspar vista ade stole an inni in Stella Shuten plucely set the Heley gang Upgunda dry road, Seine Meighie yelp rob the hand men's installer Shorten snowl Who they are hence for super Vehicle one, Victor Mislogl's news spectaculad senor Meighi who Eger Holla lad on to bay meghel racked the telephone up a film with the heel ments in the broiler for contact me musselims Miller, Bida in Ley after Waterfielder summoned Evil for Casper coming for Bluthi Museum's fact to own Sydney. We are by the pote smellhun Miller. Click for Mechanisman slogan a Kasper Humble lids swimming and heel skinner and do okay spoor the Scena mads Me. Then come Neamar, Casper, greenel A Caste hen On the Obi veil, Yeah Yeah, l t ordin Mosquite Square, Holotkiki, the letter Loosener and Sister Knula Felinho, Hussam Derakueve and pinly oplut E, Sandilini, green A caspar Laire and Avena Elu and Mescu pafet Hence humer e verdi bhuddifal moselle Ki, Caspo made mud, perspectu mosque very instella show leave it the Andrevau made as showed.
Speaker 3: Let's take another Listen, listen closely to any part you may have missed.
Speaker 4: Pointsoul Skinsrie Samma day Perseudo, Caspa, Sena, Megelsa for pursuit Copenhounds US Museum.
Speaker 3: On a sunny summer day, Caspar, Sena and Megel decided to visit the Cobenhounds concern Copenhagen Art Museum.
Speaker 4: Mouseill messin hoi lofta aluisi roe silpur roof putin slam.
Speaker 3: The museum, with its high ceilings and bright rooms, offered a respite from the noise of the city.
Speaker 4: Keispa gikof to, possodonituo miss invena else yuei ifda de listen care to kunst.
Speaker 3: KeSPA often went on such trips with his friends, always eager to share his love of art.
Speaker 4: Dennis Selli de foul de hen Ville hen inli impuni at a missing vine.
Speaker 3: On this particular day, he felt like he would finally impress them with his knowledge.
Speaker 4: De de trode in set mimodina kunst plucespos of maximil Fangel and store in stella siau.
Speaker 3: As they entered a hall of modern art, caspar As attention was caught by a large installation de van rotstrup.
Speaker 4: Too miss bai le eluse the skift de foul.
Speaker 3: It was a round structure with mirrors and lights that changed colors.
Speaker 4: Heniktea po nuskie some elsu.
Speaker 3: He moved closer, curious as always.
Speaker 4: See say kaspar avinde samusina meghi de verga kit for ulfor devo's prespectu.
Speaker 3: Look, said Kaspar, turning to Sennaar and Migel. This piece is known for challenging our perspective.
Speaker 4: Dis sumbulisi it in constant de for antriing iliu.
Speaker 3: It symbolizes the constant change in life.
Speaker 4: Hen unska lu sil sega mihue kyo samir umei me una susan everego.
Speaker 3: He wanted to sound confident, but could have made more effort to research the piece.
Speaker 4: Mighilu savofejbruigi in avisos erumina.
Speaker 3: Migel laughed, So why don't you jump in and show us what you mean de v a.
Speaker 4: Sagt f sho minin KeSPA vis de de stoen aeni insteller shutin.
Speaker 3: It was said in jest, but before Caspar knew it, he was standing inside the installation plosely.
Speaker 4: Said the heely gang of pegun de drat.
Speaker 3: Suddenly it all started up and began to spin around seeing Sine Meggi, Mica yelp Hel rob the hen mince Insteller shuten snool who dare he shouted as the installation spun faster.
Speaker 4: Hence for super vig Win Victor Mislugus new Spectaculet.
Speaker 3: His attempt to appear unfazed was now failing spectacularly.
Speaker 4: Sena Meggie khu igled, and today.
Speaker 3: Sena and Migel couldn't hold back their laughter.
Speaker 4: Meghel racked the telephotin up a film with the heel meant for contact mimousiums Millerbaidra.
Speaker 3: Migael raised his phone and filmed the whole thing, while Sina tried to get in touch with a museum staff member.
Speaker 4: Inly if the vera foold is summon evil for kesper coming for blueful museum spak to Unseidney.
Speaker 3: Finally, after what felt like an eternity for Caspa. A bewildered museum guard came to the rescue.
Speaker 4: The Abbai draputti smil hum.
Speaker 3: We're working on it, she smiled.
Speaker 4: Mill click for Makinison's slogan, A Kesper humble u lit switen and helskinner.
Speaker 3: With a click, the mechanism was turned off and KeSPA hobbled out a bit dizzy but unharmed.
Speaker 4: And do okay are you okay spoor Desina made smee thank come ne'ama.
Speaker 3: Asked Sina with a smile as he came closer.
Speaker 4: Kesper krinel a caste hinnen obi veil.
Speaker 3: Caspa laughed and threw his hands up in the air. Yeah, yeah, yes, yes, l t oordin. Everything's fine, mosquite squierholma te kiki. Maybe I should stick to just looking.
Speaker 4: There's Lera Lusner and sieste knula Felino, who's.
Speaker 3: Hum Their laughter loosened the last not of embarrassment in him.
Speaker 4: Did akueven penly oply splut e sndi lei grin a.
Speaker 3: What could have been an embarrassing experience instead became one they laughed about for a long time.
Speaker 4: Caspar laire impuni and Avena elbatsu a mescuve perfect.
Speaker 3: Kesper learned that impressing friends didn't always mean having to be perfect.
Speaker 4: Hence humor Asiloniva eld very bhool.
Speaker 3: His humor and selfire where all they needed de.
Speaker 4: Dif mousil ki Caspo made mute perspectu.
Speaker 3: As they left the museum, Caspo walked out with a new perspective.
Speaker 4: Mosque very installer the Umkuli Medek.
Speaker 3: Perhaps it was the installation after all, that hit the nail on the head. Change was inevitable, but it could also be fun.
Speaker 2: Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words, first in Danish, then in English.
Speaker 4: Ru ru ru respite uri uri uri, eager say say say huh, Insteller shune Instealler Shune Installer's shoe installation. Perspects you, perspect you, perspects you, perspective, sombolya, sombula sompulya represent show show show yes, when fatal when fat ooh and Factor unfazed, Miss Lucas, Miss Lucas, Miss Lugas failing spectaculaad spectaculayd speak tagle layad spectacularly for blueful, for bluefol for blueful, bewildered, Make nimu, make make nice.
Speaker 3: Mechanism, swim swim swim, dizzy, heel skinner, heel skinner, heel skinner, unharmed, fully in hill, fully in hill, fully in hill. Embarrassment one cotally one gotally oh on goally, inevitable, simply sea, simply sea, simply sea, symbolizes castel, castel, castel, hugged oo, may ou may um a effort, telophone, teleophone, telephone, phone, filmal filmal film.
Speaker 4: Filmed, Try, try, try, spin museum, swacked, museum, swacked, musseum, swacked.
Speaker 3: Museum, guard eve evi evy hill eternity, loosener, loosener, loosen loosened, celeronie, celeronie, celeronie self irony, mooli, moli mooli, hill, opportunity, creen letter, crene a letter, cret a letter, laughter, paspects you, paspects you, paspicts you, perspective for sue for sue, for sue attempt.
Speaker 2: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction Danish. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and are content flowing. Please consider becoming a Premium subscriber. To day you'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit www dot fluentfiction dot org slash Premium Danish. Thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors.