Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giant Slide Discussion. Welcome everyone in the chat, get to see you guys and any channel members and or moderators out there. Thanks for joining us here this evening. We have a lot going on today, so make sure and follow the show on Spotify and Apple Podcasts. The show has always been a podcast and you can download the audio only episodes on whatever podcast platform you listen to, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon, iHeartRadio, Google podcast and the show drops on all of the those other platforms almost immediately after the show is released on YouTube, Twitter and twitter x and pilled And also we are a viewer supported show. We don't have any sponsorships, We don't have any affiliate programs, no advertising except the ads that are on YouTube, and it's very little. It's just me right, So if you guys would like to help support the show, PayPal and buying me a coffee links or in the description. Also, you can send in super chants and superstickers if you would like a question or a comment highlighted during the show. Channel memberships are also available and are a great way to help support the show monthly, and when you become a channel member, you get bonus episodes for being a Channel member, and there's a huge back catalog. Check the more button. Click the more button below the title of this video, and that'll give you a dropdown of the description of all of my links, including the link to sign up to be a Channel member. And thank you everybody that are already Channel members. Really appreciate it. You all help support the show. When you click that more button, you also get to my guest links and all of my links. So we have a lot of things to talk about here today. We got Mister Beast got paid by the Pentagon. Mister Beast and Guy Fieri for recruitment for the military. They got money. Joe Biden gave Hillary Clinton, George Soros, seventeen others, Magic Johnson Bono the Presidential Medal of Freedom. We got a lot going on here today, folks, but first we need to introduce to our guest. He is an ex Air Force veteran, lifetime paranormal experiencer, artist, former freelance journalist, and host of the Universal Dialect show, Christopher Seiffer Cavallera. Welcome to the show. Brother. It's good to see you, my friend.
Speaker 2: How you doing, my man, long time I'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, it's been a minute. It's been a minute. I was on your show a couple of times, and I thought that it would be a great idea to have you on here to have a great, super chill, laid back conversation. So how's it going, dude, what's going on in your world? Bro?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I appreciate everything. I appreciate you having me on. It's an honor. I remember seeing you the first time, we'll not really seeing you, but listening to you the first time on Tempo a Hat show, and you just blew my mind with all the things. I want to thank you because you opened my eyes to a lot of things that particularly the paranormal and just things in my life as far as like taking a step back and just not believing and everything and just doing more research. So I wanted to thank you for that. The last like six or seven months has been honestly really tough. I've been dealing with some health issues, but you know what, I'm alive. I'm grateful that I'm here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let's start with your thank you. I really appreciate that, brother. It means a lot to me that I affected your life like that? What luge down this path? Because you have a show to tell us about your show really quickly? What do you talk about on your YouTube channel?
Speaker 2: Well, the channel's pretty much like a glimpse into like the type of person I am and the things that I'm interested in. So it's really not no specific theme because I could talk to a hip hop artist, I could talk to somebody that's, you know, a heavy metal artist, or just talk to somebody in the paranormal conspiracy theories. You know. I cover a lot like a broad spectrum, kind of like the Puerto Rican Joe Rogan in a way. But he's way better than me. He's way better than me and better looking than me, So.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. Joe's not the best looking guy on the planet. He looked like you got it? What is that called when what's that old scene when you're you hit a few branches on the way down the tree? Yeah, thing like that. He looked better whenever he's younger, but he's uh, was he in his late fifties or something like that? That?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he probably operates like he's a nineteen year old.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's getting like I liked like.
Speaker 2: What he's doing, I do too.
Speaker 1: And people can talk shit on that and say that he's an agent or whatever. But I've always liked him. I've always listened to him. I've listened to him for a really long time, like back, like I don't know, like nine years ago.
Speaker 2: Now, bold prediction, You're going to be on the show in a couple of years. Guarantee.
Speaker 1: Man, if I keep making these documentaries, dude, one of them is about to hit.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you it's gonna happen, brother, trust me.
Speaker 1: That would be rad Uh. So, we got a lot going on in the world right now. Joe Biden just gave this one. This one is so wild, dude, and it's let me pull it up here. So we got well, let's talk about the Mister Beast thing first. This is a really interesting thing, so that I'm partnered with Guy Fierdy and mister Best an attempt to improve our recruitment. And this is from Yahoo News the Post Pentagon partner with Guy Fiady and Mister Beasts an attempt.
Speaker 3: To approve recruitment report.
Speaker 1: Appeared first on consequence. The United States military is still the most fundam military on earth, but in the twenty twenties. It's in need of two things, more recruits and better pr So who better to help than Guy fiades a group of daytime stars and TV investors, right, And this is isn't really anything new. And I think that this has something to do with their the Pentagon's recent audit that they failed. I don't think then has ever passed a yearly audit.
Speaker 2: Not in years. I don't think that when you're paying ten thousand dollars for a range, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this kind of came out around after the first of the year when they failed that audit again and they seen where some of this money was actually going, and it turned out that it was going to freaking Guy Fiady and mister Beasts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand mister Beast, but I don't understand Guy Fierti. He's not like he's known, but he's not like big time. Mister Beast to me seems like more big time than Guy Fierti. But I think that if you look probably in their backgrounds and it might come out that their parents may be ex military or something, because that's usually how that works. It is like they're connected through their family members that are like government officials or you know, you find that out later on, So who knows that might be the case, that's the reason why they were picked quote unquote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you familiar with this theory that mister Beast maybe like people are saying that he's like the Antichrist, Like everyone's the Antichrist, right, I'm pretty sure that any popular person at one time has been as popular as mister Beast has been called the Antichrist. I think Trump was called the Antichrist. I think George Bush was called the Antichrist. At one point, Barack Obama was called the antichrist. Some people still think that he is the Antichrist. Have you heard the theory about mister Beast? And there's a lot of correlating things to this, Like it seems kind of plausible. I mean, his name is mister Beast. I mean that's not his real name, but it's got beast in the in the title, right.
Speaker 2: So Beast, as you know, in Biblical terms, is Satan or the devil. Alista Crowley used that term as well, So I can see where people want to make that correlation, you know, And you're right, a lot of people have been called antichrist for years. But the thing is like the devil or satan or whatever you want to call them. People think for some weird reason. We talked about this before you started the show, that the devil is going to come out in a red costume with horns and a pitchfork and a long tail with a point on it and say I'm the Devil. I'm gonna you know, destroy destroy you, or destroy the world and create all this thing. No, he's gonna be the nice guy that you don't suspect, that's going to give you things or be your friend and then later on stab you in the back with that pitchfork.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it kind of seems like. And we were talking about before the show because there's this guy, Mister Beasts has a new game show on Amazon. It's called Beast Games, and the entire show has a really religious angle to it. So this guy right here with the sunglasses, that has his mouth open, that has the beard, he's basically a Christian man. Everyone looks at him as like a really big time guy because he turned down a million dollars to let all these people continue to play the game. So they all kind of put their faith in their trust into him, and it takes a really religious, heavy religious angle to where he's like they're making a big deal. He like falls to his knees and like starts praying to Like it's really really strange. And people in episode four were like, this is like turning into a cult. This is a cult. This guy is starting a cult within this show.
Speaker 2: Right, right, But I mean, again, it's all it's a show, That's what it is. All show. I mean, he's pretty much an actor. I mean I don't know him personally, right. He could be a legitimate, nice guy. He could be someone that has good intentions for other people. But again, you're talking about a show right who's was started by a guy named the Beast, Mister Beast, you know what I mean. And we talk about like Satan not being legit, being like very crafty and sneaky, you know, So we don't know like what the messages behind this guy being there, you know, playing this character of like a Jesus type, you know that's very giving and whatnot. We won't know until, like I guess more research has done on him and we find out what his background really is. But in the end, he could be a real good dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy is so interesting if nothing else, watch it for like an experiment, because this is when I when I first started watching it, I just randomly put it on. It's on Amazon and I put it on and I was like, this seems like a really good intelligence experiment. You know, what can you get people to do for money? Like will they sell out their friends? Will they what will they do? And it's it's so and that's kind of what people think of. What Satan or Lucifer or the Devil, you know, would do is like give people like worldly possessions, right, give them money, you know, millions of dollars. That's that's money has always been associated with you know, Satan and the Devil and Lucifer. I know all those entities are different people, but it's kind of coding it all under the same banner. But this guy, when I first saw them, and they did this thing. So they did this thing within the series where they how this this timer in the background. I wish I could play some of these clips for you guys, but I can't. There's this timer in the background and they have they had four people be nominated from each group of players, and they all got.
Speaker 3: Up there and there was this timer in the background, and the.
Speaker 1: Timer kept going up to a large amount and went up to like a million dollars and if any of the four players hit the button, they would win all that money, but everybody on their team would also be eliminated. So groups of like hundreds of people nominated one person to go up there and if they if one of them pressed the button, then it would eliminate all the people that nominated them, but the person that hit the button would win a million dollars. Wow, So all four of them didn't press the button, so that automatically elevated them to this you know this status that yes, yes, And it just so happens that this guy is a major religious figure and I think he's.
Speaker 3: Like a pastor or a preacher or.
Speaker 1: Something like that, so he's looked at as like a godly man, like on a pedestal. So strange, dude, it was so weird. And I was watching this and I'm like, what is going on here? And then the last episode, which is this episode that they're talking about here with episode four Beast Games, fans and players were outraged after the contestant nine nine one, Jeremy Grant, that's his name, Jeremy Grant, but I just call him Jesus advanced to the Beast Island after using manipulative tactics. These games has received a wide range of reviews from run Tomato scores blah blah blah, blah blah. Despite the lack of positive feedback, Mister Beast Games charted number one on Amazon Prime Video. Though some viewers have said Beast Games exploits this contestants, others have called Mister Beast the best YouTuber ever for giving many people the chance to win millions of dollars. That's what Satan would do, baby. However, after episode four aired January second, some viewers were not happy about the amount of men that were chosen compete in the top sixty contestants on Beest Island. Specifically, fans weren't impressed by contestant nine to nine to one Jeremy Grant, who players fans said, manipulated challenge too. So essentially, what it was is the winner of the challenge was able to choose five players to join them on a helicopter to Beest Island, where the finalists would participate in the five million dollar prize and to win the island. So they essentially had to give all of their coins to this guy right here. So they all got gold coins, and they all had to unanimously choose someone that was leftover from this group, and since this guy here was the chosen one, he declined the million dollars. He's a really godly man. He's religious and Christian. Pretty much everyone besides eight to ten people gave them his gold coin their gold coin, right and there was like seven or eight other people were kind of like, this is a cult. This is seeming like a a religious cult. I'm not going to give him my coin. I don't like this guy. This guy creeps me out, this guy's weird. I'm not going to give him my coin. And some of them were saying that it seemed like a cult. They didn't like him, they didn't like what he stood for. So but they all ended up giving in and all giving him their coin. And then the women were like, are you going to pick women? Because he said that he wasn't going to pick any women out of respect for his wife, right, And he was like, well, you know, a lot of the women weren't giving up their coin because they thought that they weren't going to be picked. And then he was like, I'm going to pick women, and he gets up there and he picks all dudes besides one super butch woman, which is basically a man.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's a long explanation, but I wish I could just show you guys the clips of it, but you can't get any of the clips off of Amazon.
Speaker 2: But it's copyright shit too. You gotta be careful with that too. You don't want to get hit with copyright with garbage.
Speaker 1: So so strange that people are saying that mister Beast is this, you know, apparently the Antichrist, and then his show Best Schemes brings that type of ideology into the series, right.
Speaker 2: It's it's very much like Survivor, particularly when you when you look at the word that's in quotes manipulative, right, And you got all these reality shows that pit people against one another just to see how how worse we can be as humans, you know what I mean. That's why I don't really put my and you taught me this, I don't really put a lot of my energy into like some of these shows. And I'm very I'm very uh speculative on what I watch because I just don't want to put my energy into something that's like this, you know, like you know, it's fake. To me, it's all fake, it's all bullshit.
Speaker 1: And I thought that that was really staged as well. Taking those four people, just just randomly four people we're gonna pick from five hundred people that is going to have a chance to win a million dollars. All they gotta do is press the button before the timer runs out, right.
Speaker 2: And they'll tell you that they don't know each other, but who knows, they probably all know each other. It's probably you know, it's like how it feels like the lotto. I feel like, you know, nobody really wins the lotto, right, like like the person that wins the lotto, it probably works for a lotto And when he goes right back in, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy seems like a plant or someone that was staged into the competition to give it this boost of you know, the religious Christianity factor. And it's really strange too, because you know, it seems like a lot of people are hopping to Christianity these days, like a lot of people are getting jumping back on that bandwagon. What do you think is going on there?
Speaker 2: Well, I think overall, like we're we're being put against one another. So you know, you have a lot of podcasts out there that that deal with the occult or do research on the occult, not going to name any names because the research is good. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it. You know, you're finding people that you look up to being a part of the occult or having a negative background, you know, with the I can't say the P word, but you know, dealing with kids and all that. But then on the opposite side of the spectrum of that satan stuff, there's been this huge push with Jesus and Christianity. You know, it'd be different if they were if you had like just like uh, Satanism and then all other religions like Buddhism and you know, Judaism and all these others. No, it's just Christianity. And now you're seeing about Jesus on TV and it's constant. And I'm not a religious dude, and I'm not against anybody that's into religion, but it's like it's being force fed. So you know, you got the complaint right that you have all these agendas being pushed down our throats, right, like the transagenda, and all this other agendas, you know, the racial stuff. But in the background, you have this religious agenda that's also being shoved down our throats. Why you know what I mean, you have to ask those sorts of questions, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you also have like the Vatican trying to keep up with the times and basically confirming that paranormal things exist and that if extraterrestrial life exists, then the Pope would baptize the extraterrestrial.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, like the extraterrestrial like believes in man made religion.
Speaker 2: Look at this extraterrestrials, they would have already like revealed themselves, you know, like legitimately, because I mean, you have a history of you know, you like if you're into uthology, the history goes way back from sightings and whatnot. And we still don't have any proof of alien life. We don't. I mean we can think that, you know, the universe is huge and there's other life out there, but we don't have any proof. Where's the proof, Like there's no like tangible alien that's been shown on TV or anywhere. We just like even with my own experiences again like learning from you, like my own experiences because of my past and being into the topic. When I first got into it and hearing all these stories, like the legendary stories you know, Travis Walton and Betty Barney Hills and all that. You know, I started to associate my experiences with alien stuff because it was the natural thing to do. I never took a step back and realized, Okay, I'm having experiences, but I don't have proof that they're alien. Like I can't say, oh, right, or I had an alien experience. Here's the alien. It's just not going to happen, you know. So you know, it depends on your mind frame and how you think. But you know, you said to yourself, there's no proof, and you've been doing that for like years, like trying to, you know, prove that a lot of the lore out there is bullshit. You know, we're getting inundated with bullshit that distracts us and keeps us from doing the things that we're supposed to do.
Speaker 1: What do you relate your experiences to I haven't heard you talk about because you're in the hot seat now, it's my show. Is my show? Baby? What is your experience has been like? In your in your bio says that you would experienced, you know, parent, you're a paranormal experience experience or how do you define paranormal.
Speaker 2: Well, paranormal by its own definition is something that's not normal. Right, So when I first heard the term paranormal, it was always associated with ghosts and spirits and fantoms and stuff. Right. But uthology is paranormal, cryptozoology is paranormal. Conspiracy theory is paranormal. I mean an attempt assassination attempt or success is paranormal because that's not normal. We don't deal with those things on a day to day basis. So paranormal is to me initially was a misnomal until recently where people started to realize, oh, it's an umbrella term and there's other like it branches out into other things. So the paranormal stuff that happened to me, I don't know if it's a result of my upbringing because I grew up a traumatic experience. You know, I had a traumatic experience growing up in my household, and I don't know if that's the cause of the paranormal experiences, but just all different kinds. I mean I can go into detail as the specific ones, but just weird things like what they call shadow beings. I don't call them shadow beings because they don't always take the form of like a human. They could be just anomalous shapes, but they're like the shadow sort of entities. And I've had those my whole life. And just seeing, you know, I see things in the sky, just like you've probably seen weird things in the sky that you know is not a plane or a helicopter that you know it's legitimately a UFO or not that don't they call it a UAP, But you don't know if it's alien or not. You know, it's just something that you see that's in the sky that's not identifiable. You know. I've had like weird I had a cryptid sighting last year beginning of last year. I believe it was what they call a dog man. I don't like that name to me, to wear wolf, but I mean, I've had all these weird, weird things. My life has just been a weird life. That's pretty much what it's all about.
Speaker 1: I've been wanting to talk to some people about cryptids, but it's so far it's hard to find legitimate people, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's hard. It's hard to find legitimate people, it is, and it's hard to find people that tell the truth because I can tell you my experience, and in that experience, I'm not going to tell you that like I walked up to it, and you know what I'm saying. I identified this was something that was like literally like a ten second thing that I experienced that was weird, and I could just give you details and then you make of it what you will.
Speaker 1: You know, Well, I had one that was kind of strange. I didn't get to see it, but I was out in the woods and I was walking along this road. I was by myself, and there was this fence that was that ran alongside of the road, and there was like a creek down there, a creek or a creek, a creek depending on which part of the country you're from, a creek. Wash my clothes in the creek, but there was a So I'm walking alongside the road and there's an abandoned church that's just right down the road, and I was gonna, you know, kind of go down to the abandoned church and just you know, chill out. I was really late, it was around midnight, and I was walking down the road and the fence on the side. And then I get down to the bottom where the road turns to go back to the in church, and I hear this like snarling. It was like just like like that, and I was like, well, the neighbor doesn't have any animals out of here. There's nothing inside of this because it's an open gated fence. It's just a fence like around his property where the gate is open where you can go in. There's nothing. There's not any animals.
Speaker 2: Back then, this was in West Virginia, Okay, yep.
Speaker 1: There, and I'm and then I just hear this snarling and then I'm like, what is this? And then it sounded like it was really big, and I was like, well, I don't want to whip out my flashlight or because I had my phone on me, I didn't want to you know, turn on the flat because it might make it jump whatever it is jump over the fence. It was only like a four foot fence. Like it was a big animal. Then they can just jump right over that fence, and I don't want it to, you know, attack me. And then it let out this weird, like got le type of yell and it just freaked me out. And then I just took off running, which was a mistake. You never want to run away from anything like that, especially if it's a big animal. And I literally heard it running alongside of the fence after me. Whatever it was, it was big. I thought maybe it was like a bear. It was probably a bear, because bears are you know, they're all over the place in West Virginia. But it was running alongside the fence, and I was like, oh, well, I got to make it back as fast as I possibly can to the house before this thing gets me. But I don't know. I kind of always wondered about that, like what was it? What would have happened if I would have turned the flashlight on on my phone and seeing exactly what it was. But it's an unidentified animal, that's what I'm calling.
Speaker 2: It, right, But there was a part of you that felt like it was something different, you know what I mean, Because I mean, if that's the case, you would have just explained it away as a bear, because automatically, your mind wants to explain things you know, you know using what you know, your knowledge, right, Like you're okay, I'm in West Virginia. There's a lot of bears, so it's probably a bear, but a party, you know, is that maybe it probably wasn't a bear, you know what I mean, Just like when I saw that cryptid. You know, I thought it was a tree stump. But tree stumps don't have twenty years and tufts of hair and don't have claws, you know what I'm saying. And then what is it is? It? Is it a greyhound? Like you know, one of those huge dogs that's standing on you know, on two on two feet, like two legs like, you know what I mean. Like you could try to explain the way, but in the end you realize, Na, this was something different.
Speaker 1: You know, where did you see this?
Speaker 2: This is in Florida, dude, I live in Florida. So Florida has skunk apes and they've been known to have like werewolves, dog man you know, amongst other things UFOs and whatnot. And and so this is dry home from work, like five thirty five, forty five sons about to go down, so not completely down yet. I take a shortcut because they're doing like construction, like on one of the major streets that I take. I just got tired of waiting in the traffic, so I took this shortcut and go and behold, man, I'm driving and there's a car like probably twenty car links in front of me. It stops in the road and then just takes off. In my mind, I'm thinking they probably, you know, were messing with their phone, or maybe they had a conversation. I don't I don't know what's going on, but I just know that they stopped and they just take off. So as I'm driving in the same area that they are, there's like a wall of like swamp foresty area and then it opens up into like this sort of like a trail, and that's where I saw like this thing standing there and you can and literally it was like ten seconds, maybe less than that. I look over, I see it. It's slightly moving, like it's breathing up and down. I got the sense of whatever it was, like, I like the person that was in front of me caught it, and and then I drove by and I saw it and I caught it again. It was more like surprised, and then I just drove off. But in the meantime, I'm just rationalizing it, trying to say, oh, it's a tree stump, it's this, it's that. But it's like again, like what has a pointy years with toughs of hair. I had to look up at it, by the way. So I drive a Nissan Sentra and it's not too low off the ground, but this thing is above it. So it was at least like seven feet, you know, maybe fifty feet away from me. So it's not that far away from me. So, I mean, you know, it's that sort of stuff. I've had experiences pretty much my whole life. Like if I had a Bingo card, the only thing that I'm missing on the Bengo card is a sea creature. Pretty much.
Speaker 1: You need to find that, mesty bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. But I mean there's a lot of lakes out here, so I can just go looking for one. It's probably like maybe a thousand foot crocodile somewhere out here.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah. I was gonna say those crocs are really popular in Florida.
Speaker 2: That would probably count me alligator. Alligator. I don't want anybody to be like, oh you.
Speaker 1: Those Floridians will be super angry. Yeah, they were alligators, not crocodiles.
Speaker 3: Crocs are different.
Speaker 1: But were you alone when you were in the car where you're driving alone.
Speaker 2: With the moon? I wish my life was with me, or somebody was with me to corroborate it. But I'm the only person that saw it. I believe I'm the only person that saw it. The person in front of me might have seen it.
Speaker 1: Is that how most of your experiences are, because that's how a lot of people's experiences are, like they're normally alone when it happens. Have you had any experiences where you're with somebody else in this the same thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I've talked about this many times. I was on Tony Merkel show twice about my experiences, and one of them was when I was in the Air Force. I'm like maybe three months on the job and I was stationed out in Ellis in Vegas, and Nellis you have area fifty one. So I'm a cop and I'm doing sentry duties s c N t R Y duties, not ce N t R wide, but I was doing sentry duties with a partner of mine. So we met up with another group and it was we were about to get out. It's probably like maybe almost six pm. It's like pitch black out there, and the lights in the area that we worked at were really dim because we worked and what they call the Weapons Storage Area WSA, so that's where they housed the nuclear weapons and other military assets. So our job was to guard that. So anyway, I'm on duty. We meet with this other group right before we were about to leave, and we see a set of lights like beyond our area in the sky forming a triangular like formation, and it did the lights like three times, like blin blink blink blink bling. So once that happened, we all froze. We none of us talked. But what was weird is like I felt like I could read their minds and they were all thinking the same thing. What the fuck just happened? Right? And then finally one of the people were like, should we call it in? Because you know, when things like that happen, you have to call it in and then get like an investigation going. And so one of them was like, yeah, we have to call it in, and we call it in. Long story short, I get I get called in by my my supervisor, uh, you know, the one that runs our like area. He asked me to write like, you know, like a memo of everything. Along with the other three people that were with me, we all have the same story. He tells us it's never happened, and we don't want you to talk about it.
Speaker 1: You gotta lie on those things, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: You gotta lie. You gotta say I didn't see nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta, you gotta tell. I couldn't tell my wife. I couldn't tell anybody. And my wife asked me, you know, like why did I get home so late? And I had to tell her, Oh, yeah, we had extra stuff we had to do. I couldn't. I couldn't tell her. I didn't tell her until like years later. But it's not the only incident like say, at that base that I've had with other people. That base Nellis has a history. I mean it's connected to Okay, so, uh Nellis Air Force Base. They call it the Nellis Air Force Testing Range. Okay, I suspect all of Nevada is is the Nellis Testing Range because there's different like bases that are stationed throughout, one of them being like Area fifty one as four and all these other ones. You have a what is it called now? It used to be called uh there's another base out there, air Force base. And I went to that base and I worked there, and I saw a craft there as well. Shit, it's the one where uh, the Nordics are supposed to be at. Charles Hall used to work at that base.
Speaker 1: That's not the one in It's not in New Mexico.
Speaker 3: Is it.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's in It's it's in Nevada. There's two. There's two Air Force bases in Nevada, and then there's like other like smaller installations. But Charles Hall was a guy that used to he was like a weatherman for the Air Force and he worked at this base. Actually, that base is where they tested a lot of like the the unmanned drones, the white ones that look weird and people used to think those were UFOs. That's where they tested them at. Was that base? Trying to think of the name. I hate it when stuff is on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 1: But I talked was like Bewitz story where he was in New Mexico at that You lived right outside of that military base. Blinking on the name too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's Kingman Air Force Base.
Speaker 1: That's someone in Nevada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's the one in New Mexico. I think it's Kingman because Richard Doty Uh, who's a guy you gotta like beware Richard Doty and and uh he's the one that that approached Benowitz. Him and another guy approached Benowitz and started feeding him misinformation and drove him crazy and pretty much drove them to suicide.
Speaker 1: I don't think that does the name of it.
Speaker 2: Kirkland's Kirkland Kirkland, Okay, yeah, because this Kingman as well, this Kingman Air Force Base. I don't know if that's an an Kirkland.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of that stuff is out of my mind because I'm onto got so much stuff in there that I but the uh so boy, So you guys, where do you think that those reports go to whenever someone sees something anomalous like that, Because you're not the only person. There's been several people that have had these types of experiences on military basis where military individuals have seen something really strange and then their superior officer comes to them, or their captain or whatever branch of the military, whatever, the highest ranking member is, the patrol battalion whatever, comes to them and says, oh, you know, brings them into a room. It's like I need you to file out this report. They all say the exact same thing, and then they tell them don't ever mention this again, it never happened. Sometimes they're required to sign an NDA form. But you wrote those reports. All those reports are real, and normally everyone cooborates and says the exact same thing when it's a multiple people have seen it. Where do you think that those reports go? Where do they find those reports?
Speaker 2: They're supposed to go to OSI, right, Office of Special Investigations. That's like the I don't know if it's the military's FBI, but I know for sure it's the force's FBI, and it's supposed to go to them, And from what I understand, they're supposed to come and interview us, me and the three other individuals. But there was rumor that my flight chief worked at Area fifty one and he had connections and the term that they use it that he called off the dogs. So we never got interviewed by OSI. They never called us or contacted us. But I don't know if it's correlated. But like everybody that wound up being a part of this incident wound up either getting out of the military or moved on to other things, or they got kicked out. Right, So when I had this incident, like I had this incident, and then I had other incidents that I did not report because I learned my lesson don't say anything. But I think they knew I had these experiences, and so I was set up, and then ultimately I wound up leaving the military put a bad taste in my mouth, and I wound up leaving. I wanted to do like my twenty and retire and do all that, but it was just too many things that were working against me when I was there, and I just realized it's not meant for me anymore.
Speaker 1: And I got out, how many years were you in?
Speaker 2: I was in just before I did my standard for but I was gonna do what they call a cross trained, so I was a cop first, and then I was going to cross train until like it because my brother was doing it in New York and he was like, you know, it's a booming, you know, industry, get into it. And then so I was going to do a cross train, and then nine to eleven happened because I was in during nine to eleven, so that kind of like, I was what they called stop lost, so I couldn't do any cross training. And then when the stop loss was up, and I don't know if you know, I'm just throwing terms out there, so I don't know if you know what any of these terms are. So if you want me to explain, I can explain. But they stop lost me, which means they froze me into my position. And so if I was supposed to get out of the military, I couldn't get out. If I wanted to cross train, I couldn't cross train. I was just frozen because you know, we were dealing with this quote unquote war. And so once they lifted the stop loss, I went to cross train and they told me, oh, it's too late. They started giving me problems and then so I was just like, okay, obviously they don't want me here, and you know, I have a bad taste in my mouth. I just I essentially just got out.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that was because of these they had something to do with these experiences? Yeah, you had, and that you're reported, Yeah.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Okay. So there's this UFO. I don't want to call him a UFO. Let's just call him like a paranormal investigator. He's pretty well known. I mean, he hasn't done anything lately. His name is Robert Hastings. So if you're a fan of uthology from back in the days, you know who Robert Hastings is. He was on I think Coast to Coast and he was talking about like his research with militaries and UFOs, right, and like towards the end of that episode, and this was like sometime in like twenty ten or maybe two thousand and nine. Towards the end of the episode, he was like, if anybody who's listening to the show is ex military and has had experience and has worked at a weapon storage area that has nukes or even just military, reach out to me. But the only way I'm going to know that you're real is if you say me a copy of your d D Form two fourteen. Right, So the dd form two fourteen will tell you that I was in the military, what job I had, and all this other stuff. Right. So I had to send that to him. I had to black it out, like black out certain information, like like you know, my social and all that stuff, And so I send it to him. He wound up calling me, and we wound up, you know, developing a friendship. I still know him till today, but he's the only person outside of my family that I that I first started to talk to about my experiences, and so he wrote a book and my stories in his book, he wrote an article he put that in there. But Nellis has a history, and he's told me that people that have worked before I started and even after I left, have contacted him about all the things that go on, particularly at Nellis and all the cryptid Like there's a cryptid out there they call cat Man. I've talked about that before. You know, you have a dog man out there. I mean, we can go on forever. There's just so much lore and things that go on, you know, out there in Vegas. It's it's mind boggling, mind bottling.
Speaker 1: That's so wild. I didn't know that that was such a hot spot for a lot of this activity. But that brings in the question is is it the military? Because normally, nine times out of ten, dude, if something is strange is happening at a military base, it's kind of safe to say that it's the military.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I don't know what your thoughts on that. Well, do you know who Ben Rich is? Okay? Ben ben Rich is Uh. He was like the CEO or like a higher up and for lockheat Skunk works, Okay, Ben Rich and you know lock Heath Skunk Works. They're like they create a lot of like our arrow like you know, they create a lot of like you know, the fighter jet that's you know, the stealth bombers, all that stuff, right, And he was interviewed in the late nineties. He wound up dying eventually, but in the late nineties he wound up saying something like, we have the technology to take et back home, right, yeah, yeah, right, So I mean what does that mean? Does that mean we have technology that's so far advanced that it's not released to the public yet. Like for instance, like when I was growing up, right, like this right here was was a prop on Star Trek, but it was a flip one, right, you know what I mean, And then twenty thirty years later it comes to reality. Did we already have that technology back then? You know what I mean? You know, look at all of the like these videos that people release that show like quote unquote like time travelers, like the Charlie Chaplin on if you've ever seen that one with a woman weird looking woman is talking like what looks like to be on a cell phone, you know, things like that. So is it possible that we have this technology and with just slow rolling it out, you know, like these like you said, maybe these military bases they're testing their own people with this technology. So maybe what I saw with these other dudes and what I've seen is technology that we've created and just testing it out on us to see how we would react.
Speaker 1: Well, that also does a thing to the public as well, because when there's no answers given by the military and then they see something strange on a base, they will go out and eventually talk about it, right, and who better to trust than someone that's served in the military, right, So in a way I see that they are also kind of being duped as well. And you know, like if you just shows it, because it's exactly like what you're saying, if you were to take a freaking cell phone, dude back, like a cell phone like this and a freaking iPhone, then you know, back, I don't know, even thirty years ago, people would be mind blown. They'd be like, what is this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What kind of technology? What kind of sorcery is this? And that's what they've been doing with the AI stuff as well, Like they've they've had all this stuff for a really long time, and they're just now starting to roll it on to the public. Like the drone technology. We've had military drones since the sixties.
Speaker 2: Correct, and now you got all this Jersey shit going on, and people are not understanding that could be our technology. I mean, depends on what you listen to. There's so much misinformation out there concerning those drones. People think they know what it is, but they really don't, you know. But it's obvious that like it's getting our attention.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like like if why would aliens I don't understand, like the concept of aliens showing themselves, right, they had this advanced technology and they're showing themselves to us with light, Like I don't get that, you know what I mean. Light seems so primitive now, you know, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's kind of the question that I asked Richard Dodie that I had on my show. I don't know, six seven months ago. I think it was longer than that. Last year. Sometimes the beginning of last year, I was like, because he he was in charge of a lot of the missing disinformation that was given to a lot of the people within ufology in the seventies and into the eighties, and now he's completely flipped the script and says all of it's real, And I'm like, well, do you not think that they would They could be running the exact same type of operation on you that you were running on all of these other people, because he claims that what happened was is they took him into a classified briefing or whatever and then showed him like all of these UFO footage and like footage of like real suppose those aliens, like that's where that that Lanky Bob video came from, that's where the alien autopsy video came from. And that would be the way to do it, right, you would, You would just you don't even have to say anything. You don't even have to tell them that it's real. You know, you can just bring somebody into a room a briefing and then just show them the stuff on on the on a video on a projector, and then you don't even have to you don't even have to say, oh, what do you think or or what's going on? You can just leave it at that. You just have them leave the room, dude, and they're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like, holy shit, holy shit, this is real.
Speaker 1: It's all real. The aliens are real, and UFOs are real, and they're really coming to visit us. You know, without the proper information, people can be led to believe whatever it is that you want them to believe. Very easily. You just show them something and you don't even have to say that that it's not real or it is real, because they will put their own interpretation on whatever it is that they're seeing. That's human nature, right.
Speaker 2: Think about mk ultra right, mk ultra right, Like when you bring up mk ultra with your great documentary that you just drop the clockwork shining right, you bring up mk ultra usually it's like, you know, the Clockwork Orange where Alex has his eyes like propped open and he's showing all these visual things. There's other ways to do mk ultra right. So how about if they mk ultra at Richard Doty right by bringing him into a room making them feel important. Right, you're you're our guy. You're gonna you're gonna go places with us. So we're gonna show you all this cool shit and all this secret shit, and now you're gonna feel important. And then you're gonna take that and then you're gonna go elsewhere with it, and you're gonna get a Paul Benowitz. You're gonna make him feel important and make him part of it so that they don't know what's really going on in the background. You know what I'm saying. It's like you're working at a job and your boss pulls you in the office and it's like, yeah, you're my number one guy. You know what I mean. I just need you to you know, like, uh, you know, peep on your coworkers and just let me know if anything weird is going on. Right, that's MK ultra dude. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's coursing and controlling some kind of outcome based upon like you know, popularity, if you you know, that's manipulation, is what it is. It is just straight up manipulation. And people can be manipulated in all kinds of different ways. It takes a real, true and honest person not to be manipulated, like you know, like with a freaking mister Beast getting paid by the Pentagon and like that, that is setting them up for like because once you take money from somebody, they own you. Dude, When you get paid by a government organization, you have these sponsors. You have these people that are giving you money all the time and funding your operation. They own you, they own every single thing that you do. And if you try to split off from them, once you've accepted that, that's the that's the selling of your soul. It's not a physical selling of your soul. It's it's it's selling out to and especially one like this, like from the actual government and from the Pentagon, Like, you're never gonna be able to get out of that once you've accepted that money. Once you're not gonna be able to get out of it. You're gonna be in it for and if you try to get out of it, if you attempt to get out of it, you're gonna be slandered. You're gonna be you're character assassinated, You're they're gonna break you over the coals. That's how they control people. That's exactly what they do. And it even goes down on a smaller scale to that with you know, smaller content creators and you know affiliate programs and UH sponsorships and stuff like that. Like I've heard stories of people just you know, not liking what people say, so they just completely pull out of their entire sponsorship and they're not getting paid anymore, right, and then they're on their own.
Speaker 2: You know, what you said reminded me of something, and I know it's kind of weird, but it kind of correlates. If you ever watched the movie It's a Wonderful Life?
Speaker 1: Is it a Christmas movie?
Speaker 2: It is the Christmas movie? And I remember seeing it and passing here and there. But I actually this past Christmas sat down and watched it with my sister. And there's a part in there with Jimmy Stewart's character. Right, he's a really good guy shakes the hand of the scrooge like character. When he shakes his hand, he realizes what he just did. Like, his whole demeanor changes because he realized he just fucked up and he just shook the devil's hand. You know.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's how that's how you get captured. That's how you get controlled. That's how you get manipulated. And it's and it's not easy, it's like and it's just done through money. And this isn't anything new either with this mister b stuff. I mean, this has been happening a long time. Even this article actually even talks about it. How you know big movie productions and movie sets, which we also talk about in our documentary at Clockwork Shining. How you know a lot of these, like Hollywood is funded by the military industrial complex. And we show proof for that. We show the article the FOYO request of you know these people that you know, the Transformers movies got paid for by the military by the Air Force. Die Another Day got paid by funded by the Air Force two thousand and one, A Space Odyssey was funded by the Air Force. Right, and all these military industrial complex and three letter agencies Lingley, Virginia, like all these big, big time people, they've been involved in doing this for a really long time. And and it is so kind of hush hush. I mean, this is just coming out now with this mister b stuff Like, but I guarantee that there's hundreds of people on the list. I mean, we just looked at the dozens of stars here, Like just for Kamala Harris's campaign, how much money did she spend on recruiting all of these freaking celebrities. I think down here says that she paid like a million dollars to Oprah Winfrey's production. And this is a real art. This is an article by the Guardian. The Guardian is is reporting on this. The names read like who's of the list of talent about the walk on the Red Carpet attended Vanity Faris famous post oscar party, Oprah Winfrey, Megan the Stallion, George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bruce Springsteen and many more. I'm trying to find this part down here. Lady Gaga, Stevie Nix and Harris Hope to the World, Jennifer Lopez, George Clooney, Lizzo, Katy Perry, John Bond, Jovi Cardi b election accounting records here it is okay. So election accounting records show that one million of Harris's campaign cash was used to pay Winfrey's production company, though the star herself was not paid. Bullshit, bullshit. And the campaign also paid for the reproduction stage set for Harris's set down with Call Her Daddy podcaster Alex Cooper, which was also like a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Right, And they probably fed Alex Cooper questions to ask Kamala instead of letting Alex Cooper, Let's say, ask whatever question she wants, because they do that all the time. They already have pre because they don't want to be That's the reason why she didn't go on Rogan because she felt like she was scared that Rogan was gonna ask her certain questions. So when they try to make set everything up, her representatives called Rogan and said, Okay, we're not going to do it in your studio. You have to come to us. It's only going to be this long and you can't ask these questions. And he was like, fuck that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And someone said, what is mister Beast doing in Flavortown. Well, mister Beast got paid by and partnered with the Pentagon for recruitment for the military. Guy Fierti Flavortown, Guy Fieri and his show Flavortown Welcome to Flavortown Baby, and mister Beast got paid to recruit people into the military. I think it was commercials and like trying to get their audience and their people to get into the military. That's what it is, Bob John. But it's so wild that because Trump, I'm pretty sure all of his campaigns were self financed. I don't think that. I'm I'm sure he paid. Well, that's what his lawsuit is all about. Is he campaign donations and like all that which has been completely overturned and dismissed. But I mean, Harris was just paying all these celebrities to you know, supporter, That's what it was. And then she paid off all these people and they're like they're owned now. They're they're owned, and they're always going to be in the Democratic Party now and a lot of them are lifelong Democrats. But here Joe Biden gave a Presidential Medal of Freedom to seventeen people, including Magic Johnson, George Soros, Hillary Clinton, and YouTube singer Bono. This was just the other day. This was when did this article come? I think it was the fifth, No, jenuine fourth, So it was two days ago. So President Joe Biden awarded the nation's highest civilian honor to more than a dozen politicians, philanthropists, and culture icons using a ceremony at the White House Saturday. Nineteen individuals received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and billionaire donor George Soros. Oh my god, Oh my god, I think we live in upside down world. Rainbow Unicorn, fairytale land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what this feels like.
Speaker 1: What this feels like. And of course the video here is of you know, the honorary. I think they gave seven to military generals. But here's Hillary Clinton right here. I think George Soros is somewhere here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just look for thee you'll find them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the title is you know, Hillary Clinton, George Soros and other people along with NBA legend Magic Johnson, and you two singer Bono. I don't understand this at all. Bono isn't even an American citizen. But yet Bono got the the you know, the top civilian honor of having the Medal of Freedom. Right, and he doesn't even live in the United States. Oh, he's not a United States citizen. I'm pretty sure he lives in the United States, but he's not a United States citizens. Bono an American citizen YouTube Frondian campaigns of Fedican States and the State of the Union address. Okay, so if you scroll down here says the statement mentions that the guest also embodied the Biden Harris administration politics will work at the American people. While Bono is not an American citizen, he hails from Ireland and has long but has long championed and it's been an ongoing advocate for global health and age relief, which this is a completely different type of article here, but it's just proving the fact that Bono is not an American citizen. But yet Bono got a freaking Medal of Freedom, the highest award for a civilian in the United States. And are these people really civilians? Does a billionaire classifying counts as a pavilion?
Speaker 2: They're on another level, brother.
Speaker 1: I mean, this literally says top civilian honor. Where did it say? I think it said billionaire George Soros.
Speaker 2: Why didn't they give it to the guy who saved those people in the train station? Like choking out that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nineteen individuals received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, including former Secretary State Hillary Clinton and billionaire George Soros, billionaire donor George Soros. I mean, are people really considered a civilian if you're a freaking billionaire, dude, I don't understand that. And obviously Bono's not a civilian and the United.
Speaker 2: States it just shows that it's all bullshit. It's all like staged again, more distractions, more things to get us pissed off, right, I mean, I mean you and I were talking about right, like the shining right, like the projector right, Like you go to a movie theater and it projects right, what are they projecting? Right? So what is this projecting? It's projecting that. It's all bullshit, right, that doesn't mean anything. You know, they give it to just anybody. It's supposed to be special for civilians of the United States, but they'll just give it to some guy international guy just because he's known and he's got billions of dollars. You know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how they wheeled Joe Biden out to even be able to put these medals of honor on around these people's next. Dude, I mean.
Speaker 2: It might even be him. Man, it might be something like actor or something. You know.
Speaker 1: I have a video of somewhere when Hillary Clinton was receiving the award, and dude, she looks so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it could be because she looks.
Speaker 1: A lot different. Dude, she looks like I didn't even I didn't even think that it was Hillary Clinton when I was looking at her. I can't find the video, I don't know where it is, but she looks she doesn't look like she normally looked like she definitely had a lot of work done, like a lot of you know, plastic surgery and face lift lifts and eyebrow constructive surgery and no surgery and next surgery or whatever. But when I was looking at it, if it wouldn't have said Hillary Clinton, then I wouldn't even have recognized that it was Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at Biden. There's so many different versions of what Biden looks like in the last like five six years. You know, who's the real Biden? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not trying to look up Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton. Metal I'm not finding the video was recently. Yeah, it was just the other day. I thought I saved the video on AX. But maybe this one will have it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But it just seems like completely outside down that we can just give these people, these celebrities and these people the highest civilian honor. And while I think that it was reported only seven military individuals got it, like I feel like all of those people, Okay, here it is, O damn, bring it up. Okay. So I'm not saying it's a different person. I just think that it's interesting because she doesn't look does she not look like twenty years younger? Besides her neck. She can't hide the neck. Yes, it's not a lot of work done. Yeah, look at her, dude, she doesn't even look like like you. I wouldn't even really recognize that. That's even Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's a lot of money in that face.
Speaker 1: The only pumped her up with all of the botox. Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's she wrote it off as a ten thousand dollars wrench.
Speaker 1: Like if her neck wasn't so bad, like if they fixed her neck, she would maybe look like she was forty years old.
Speaker 2: Right, that's probably the next thing she's gonna do.
Speaker 1: Immortality, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're chasing that shit. They're chasing that immortality.
Speaker 1: Immortality, bro, that's what they want me.
Speaker 2: Loretta Enigma said, it's all the freshly two children makes for younger look. And you're not lying. She's not lying. That's that's the truth.
Speaker 1: A dream of chrome, now, there's a weird thing in a clockwork orange too about says a dream chrome. Doesn't say it straight up saying a dream of chrome, but it says a dream chrome.
Speaker 2: What was that on? I can't remember what that was on with that in the background of something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in the background of when in the beginning of the movie when the camera is going through that hallway right, and it's when it's panning out like on top above, it says, a dream chrome.
Speaker 2: You know what have you heard that? The Fresh Prince, you know, Will Smith, the Fresh Prince video parents just Don't Understand, has that same phrase in the.
Speaker 3: Background Fresh Fresh Prince of Bellair.
Speaker 2: His when he did the when he was rapping he was the Fresh Prince, right, and he had a video called parents just Don't Understand. And in the background you can see a dream chrome like somebody had found it, like maybe two or three weeks ago. It was on I think Instagram or x Like if you watch the video, it's got a bunch of weird subliminal stuff. It even has like the I can't say the word P symbol, that triangular symbol back in the back. It's crazy. But yeah, that same phrase is in that.
Speaker 1: Okay, here it is. I knew I saved it somewhere because I kind of forgot to put it into my slideshow of when I promote the documentary. Here's a shirt scream boom boom boom. Here it is yeah yeah yeah, So now in a clockwork orange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy that that. You know, they throw these subliminals at us, you know, like they kind of like testing us, like, look, we're going to show you what we're into. Try to figure it out, you know, like Malloch right there, that whole Molocco that's like essentially molloc you.
Speaker 1: Know, oh yeah moloccoloc mo low Row.
Speaker 3: Is that an r low Row?
Speaker 2: Yeah it.
Speaker 1: Might be a kay, Yeah, it probably is a king. It's transjuming on a little bit.
Speaker 2: But Mallac right, he you know he used to sacrifice your kids to Mallock.
Speaker 1: It is okay.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of subliminal ship in there, you know, especially like with them eyes. You know, like the fact that they propped his eyes open. He you know, he put makeup on his eyes, you know, the eyes of the windows to the soul, you know, things like that. You know, they're lik in masks. That's almost like that Tom Cruise movie. But what is it? Shut right?
Speaker 1: They all wear this was another Stanley Kubrick movie. Yep, yeah yeah, mister b is. Dude, I can't believe, Like that show is so crazy, dude, Like you gotta watch it if you get the chance, Like it's so wild. And like the you know, man, if he is the Antichrist, then you know, because that's what people say about the antichristis he kind of pops up out of nowhere. And one at one point, mister Beast just kind of popped up out of nowhere. Like the all of social media and YouTube was just flooded with nothing but his content.
Speaker 2: Right right, look at what a bad hat Harriet said. I mean, it's truth what they put up.
Speaker 1: You know, mister BEA's first off was sending knives the children his partner trans was also inappropriate with children. They've never got in trouble and he is not paid by the Pentagonia. There was a lot of there was a controversy about that and I don't think anything can. I think he settled out of court. I believe.
Speaker 3: With that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there was an inappropriate conduct by some of his people that worked for him on the sets of some of his shows, which seems all too all too familiar. Same with Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen Degenerous had that same thing happened to her? Where was she accused of and not inappropriate conduct but harsh work environment or something like that by one of her employees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she the background of her the background set the picture was of Epstein Island. I don't know if you were aware of that, but like her show, if you looked at the background, that building that she has back there in that setting was Epstein's Island. And then she used to wear like a shirt that had the handprint from like, uh, that Tom Hanks movie, and that's a representative I believe of adrenochrome, that handprint or castaway. Yeah, drip thing that went on. It's weird.
Speaker 1: That's never been proven though, that that's never been the whole frazzle drip thing. Was no one ever seen the video, Like it was just talked about and like rumored and then people supposedly like it was a bunch of like clickbait is what that whole video was. Like people claim to have it and you just click this link and then you can watch the video and then you click the link and all of a sudden, you got a freaking virus on your computer. Like it's one of those.
Speaker 3: That was never verified.
Speaker 1: That was a complete, I think, a completely made up thing that involved into the Q and on stuff. That's just my personal opinion because it's things that are just talked about that really can't be verified unless you say this is opinion or this is you know, it's it's opinion, it's conjecture. Its hyperbole is a theory then, like it's doesn't hold any weight.
Speaker 2: It's all distractions, brother, That's all it is is distractions, you know, trying to get you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, just like with the drones and then turned into the fog. Dude, the fog is now coming after us. Yeah, then it's already over. I think that the fog stuff came and went really quickly. I think it's already done. People realize how ridiculous it is.
Speaker 2: Dudey did turning life into like an Instagram? Like you're scrolling and you're just looking at new things all the time, and it's just taking up your time. Distraction, distraction, the next thing, what's the next thing, What's the next thing? That's what life is. They're trying to turn life into that, you know what I mean, Like you know, like social media is constantly just giving your energy into that, you know what I mean, instead of giving energy into the things that you that you're supposed to, like you know, yourself and your family and your friends, you know, being a person that has great intentions for others. You know, people don't go out anymore, you know, hardly. Like this Christmas to me sucked like there was like no energy in this Christmas. Now partially for me personally, it was because I had some health issues, but like just to me, the vibe from other people, Christmas just wasn't like as special as it normally is. You know. And I know the whole thing behind Christmas and you know, Pagans and all that shit, But like Christmas was always like cool, you know, like exciting. This year it was like crappy.
Speaker 1: You know, well because people everything's so expensive, dude, and they break the bank to go Christmas shopping. I mean I paid like three hundred dollars just to go out and get Christmas decorations. Dude, that's just Christmas decorations. That's that's just for me and like my friends that come over to the house so the house can be festive, right right, that's not even counting like the presence and the food that you got to buy to make Christmas dinner.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you're right, and it.
Speaker 1: Breaks the bank, bro. Like that's why people were kind of down on the dumpson kind of depressed about it is because they don't want to spend the money because I can't spend the money because they don't have the money because everything's so expensive. Yeah, right, how much did you spend on Christmas? Dude?
Speaker 2: I better I can't count. I don't even know. I probably the same, probably the same, just between the decorations and traveling to places, you know to get the gifts. I mean that, you know, on a normal day, I'm not like traveling to the story go get anything, like a bunch of gifts for anybody, you know what I mean, you know, hours doing that, you know, walking store just to find a gift for somebody you really probably don't even care about too much, you know, because you know they're probably gonna get you a gift, so you just don't want to feel bad, so you get them something. But yeah, it's been it's been a good amount of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's really strange how our like real life reality has kind of turned into social media as well, Like the interactions that we have with people, or like real life interactions have kind of turned into like memes and like the way that you would react on social media. Yes, it's like it's it's an infiltration into our minds, like through technology, and I think that that really started with a lot of reality TV, like and that even goes back to like Stanley Cue Break in a Clockwork Orange and whenever that movie came out and overseas and other countries in the UK, like people would go out and duplicate the things that he that he that was in.
Speaker 3: The film, like there was clockwork murderers.
Speaker 1: Like right, gangs of people. You know. If people trying to say that the stuff doesn't influence us, sometimes it doesn't influence us directly, but it definitely influences us on like a subconscious layer, like a subconscious level, like through music, and like the amount of garbage music that is out there, dude, is like unbelievable, Like I don't understand how people listen to this stuff, bro, or really don't. And there's a lot of good music as well, mostly like metal metal music, which is primarily what I listened to because I don't like listening to straight up garbage all the time, like flooding your ears. And if you think that it's not controlling you on a subconscious level, it definitely is. It's definitely opening you up on a spiritual, deeper, subconscious and unconscious level, so that the things that they're talking about within music and the things that you're wan on reality TV and music and TV shows, whenever you have the opportunity to do something like that, you normally take the opportunity. You're more apt to do something wrong or do something that's against your morals or against who you are, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Yeah, dude, one hundred percent. Like we said, projection. You know, like you know how many times, like back in the days, people would watch Bruce Lee movies and then they leave the movies thinking that they're hard, you know, like they would get in fights because you know that the movie like inspired them so much. You know that they thought they were invincible. You know, you watch like Rambo and you think you're a badass and you leave the movie. That's all influential. You know. You go into a movie for an experience and you get like this sort of false thing projected on you that you're like this invincible person or that you can do things and get away with it, you know, and then you start applying that shit in your real life, and then you know, you wind up going down a bad like path. I worked in the school for four years. I was what they call a para professional, So I worked with kids that had disabilities and just the stuff, the content that they were at their age they were listening to, like you know, Meyan the Stallion, Like why why would elementary school kids be allowed to listen to that? Because the message that she throws out there, you know, she's essentially a horror you know what I mean. No disrespect to her, but I mean that's basically her mo. She's free, she could do whatever the fuck she wants. You know, who's the one that got the medal? What was a CARDI b another one? You know, she admitted to drugging men to steal money from them when she was a stripper. Got kids in elementary school listening to that shit, you know what I mean. So it's crazy, you know, like we're in such a weird place right now. It's like the upside down for sure, or bizarre world. If you're into comic books, it's like everything's backwards. Like if you're a good, honest person, you're you considered a bad person. You know, if you're not trying to cheat somebody out and screw them over, you're you know, you're a bad person. It's better to be fucked up and do wrong, you know. Sam Tripley says all the time people rather do be rather not be wrong, than do the right thing. He says it all the time, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they end up doubling down. It's so interesting that like you can't cuss on TV like people did, like news broadcasters, like they can't cuss, but yet you can like just get on YouTube or Spotify or any of these other places. Like you can't cuss on the radio either, Like you may be able to say shit or every once in a while or damn or ass, but not asshole. You can't say asshole. You can say ass though. But I think that that has brought about a disingenuous type of reality because people cross all the time, dude, Like in the UK, like there shows on like regular TV that are just throwing the F bomb like all the time. Like if you watch Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, which came from the UK, He's thrown around the F word like all the time, you know, and that's just on like a regular TV. And we've gotten this idea that people can't cuss on like normal regular television like on the news, or like any soap opera show or any kind of comedy show or whatever. But yet a kid that is four or five years old that has a phone can get on Spotify or get on you know, any of these other platforms and hear music that says all kinds of derogatory things. Yeah, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no there's there's access to everything. Like I'm originally from New York City, right, so, and I grew up in the seventies and eighties, And I say this all the time. Right when you're growing up in New York and you can add let's say Los Angeles or like Philly or any other major city, you had two things. You had access and you had access. And what I mean by that is you had access to so many different things. Porn, any movies, whatever. If you were into comic books, you had access to all those, but you also had them an excess. So if you could go anywhere and get anything and access, you can get a ton of comic books. If you were into porn, you can get a ton of porn. You can get a ton of violent movies. So you know, that's what it is now in the future instead of just being in a big city. You know, you got kids carrying this around and they have access to anything they want and they can get it in access, you.
Speaker 1: Know, access and access.
Speaker 2: Access with an e access and then excess you can get it. You can get it. You have access to whatever you want and you can get it and excessively as as much as you want.
Speaker 1: Well you can get it delivered directly to your house too.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you don't have to eat. You could you could stay sitting with a bag of Cheetos next to you and not have to move a muscle, you know, and let your robot answer the door and get the goods for you and then come right back.
Speaker 1: You have Amazon deliver it on one of their drones.
Speaker 2: Of the drones its fog out.
Speaker 1: I think that there's an Uber Eats or what is that other food delivery systems Uber door Dash and some some other delivery food delivery thing. But they have like robots that they in like LA, they'll just put the food inside of the robot and then some.
Speaker 3: Order and then the robot will just roll up your to your crib.
Speaker 2: That's the worst place to do it in LA. It's like that is not gonna make it to the house with that. You gotta you gotta start like in somewhere like in Tennessee someplace like that, not in La you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are just gonna wreck and destroy that and.
Speaker 2: The robot home and turn it into a sex robot or something.
Speaker 1: You know, we're not in the realienism cult, bro, we don't have sex robots to Yeah, they did that with the what are they called the Birdies or I think it was called Birdies Or there's like those scooters, you know what I mean? Like that did you have an app on your phone and like there's just scooters like all around town and then you just put your phone up to the scooter and then you can just get on in and write it and it charges your money or whatever. They did that in the town that I was in in Colorado, and there was people were just taking them and like disabling them and then like reconstructing them or like selling them for parts or whatever.
Speaker 2: So they stopped doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this is a idea. You guys are stupid.
Speaker 2: What do you expect for people to do, especially those that need money. They're gonna steal that stuff, man, you might as well like just open your store and just leave the front door open and just go home. That's the same thing, man. It's crazy. But I mean I don't blame them to try. And I get the idea right to people who don't have transportation, but you know, you got to think of a better way, man, and a full proof way of getting people to be able to like get transportation. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, what about bullet trains, dude? Why doesn't do us do bullet trains? Jan does them? China does them? You know, like you do a freaking bullet train, Like you know, how fast the bulletrain goes. I'm pretty sure if bulletrain goes like super fast, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we haven't figured out how to give medical care to people for free one of the richest countries in the world, I mean, we're not going to get bullet trains, you know what I'm saying, Like, like advanced educationation should be free like in other countries, and you know, medicare should be free. You know, I think we should we should take care of each other. It should be about taking care of ourselves, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so a standard bullet train goes around two hundred miles per hour. Japan's bullet train operates at around three hundred and twenty miles per hour. China's high speed rail goes close to four hundred. So it's like, dude, just build a freaking bullet train. In the United States, have people use that as transportation. You can get to places like super quick. I think Elin Musk was trying to do that, or was wanting to do that in LA, or he was wanting to build a tunnel or something in the LA, which maybe.
Speaker 3: He found the underground.
Speaker 1: Facilities in LA. There's apparently tunnels all under LA you know what that?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and supposedly this with people down there and aliens and stuff. Yeah, there's a tunnel system. There's a tunnel system from what I understand, you know, around the whole world, and that their governments have access to that and they have like their own like high speed like magnetized trains that that travel, you know. I mean, I don't know if it's true or not. It's just stuff that I've heard, and I mean I wouldn't doubt it. There's underground tunnels in Nellis when I was working at Nellis, Like if you work there, it's particularly in this weapon storage area. They have these things called culverts, right, and the culverts would go from inside the base outside. It was like this piping system. But then there was also piping that went down into the underground. And so what is why why would you have piping to go onto the underground if you don't have facility down there in the underground. You know, So this, yeah, this underground tunnel is like all over. No, I never went down there. There was like this uh, this storage room that had this big, like huge metal door and it was you can see that it was converted. It used to be something else. And the rumor was that that was like an elevator that went down to an underground facility and that they were doing like some sort of like experiments down there, and there was like an accident and so they had to seal it up and so then they turned that one room into a storage room. But you know, that was just you know lore. I don't know if it was true or not, but I don't doubt that there's underground tunnels for sure.
Speaker 1: Did the aliens escape and then they had to seal up the room or what?
Speaker 2: I don't know that there's a story about this thing out there called Catman. I don't know if you ever heard of that out in Vegas earlier?
Speaker 1: Tell us about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, supposedly it's it's this genetic experiment where they took like the genes of like two like like animals, like let's say, like a lion and a bear, right, because they're like fierce predators. They splice it together and they created this creature, right, and the creature escaped and is roaming around Vegas. Don't know if it's true or not. I know that I've heard like stories of people seeing things, but then you have like recently, and I don't mean recently like in the past year. I want to say maybe like two years ago, three years ago. There was this individual named Kenny Veach. Do you know about that story? No, Kenny Veach was this guy. He used to go exploring out in Vegas and he used to go deep into like the desert, and he found this one cave that was shaped like an M right. And what happened was is he had a YouTube channel which still exists, and he was talking about this cave and he wanted to go inside of it, but he said that he felt like something would allow him to go in there, right, So when he reported it, all these people started like dissing him and saying he was lying and all this shit, and so he was like, I'll go again. And so he went to go again, and he didn't wound up.
Speaker 1: Disappearing and never found out where he went.
Speaker 2: He's he's missing. He's still missing to this day and never found his body or anything.
Speaker 1: He's living underground with those aquifarians, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean probably he's probably hanging out with Corey Corey Good and then you know Bluevarians and sh.
Speaker 1: In time, our differences will be put aside. We will there's ways and mate with their women.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean that's what I mean. That's why if they were to accept me and they were real and I went into a cave or something, because that's what some people have said that. You know, reptilians, like earth based reptilians, their bases are in like abandoned mine shafts or whatever, and you have to like figure out how to get into it. But if he got into it, they would just kill.
Speaker 2: You, right, I don't know, I mean, who knows, brother, who knows? I mean, unless you're out there doing that sort of research yourself you just you don't know. You just hear these stories and either you believe them or you don't believe them. But I mean, we do live in a strange world, and I think that every day we're being tested and we're being shown things that's just you know, like we're not expecting a lot of these things to happen. And then all of a sudden, boom, like you know, you got somebody driving cars into people like that, you know what I mean, somebody blowing up a tesla in front of Trump Towers in Vegas, you know, like it's crazy, Which.
Speaker 1: Is kind of interesting because that was the whole thing that they said that these drones was like all about that the drones were like scanning for a a bomb, a nuke, a briefcase bomb, or a dirty bomb. And then that thing explodes close to Trump Tower, Right. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not. It might be, but I mean, that's kind of kind of strange.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Well, I came across this podcast Shane Ryan.
Speaker 1: I think his name is Sean y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a guy on there who got an email from the individual who blew up that that tesla supposedly the person sent this guy his manifesto, and then it has a bunch of crazy stuff. Again, I don't know if it's true or not, but it has to do it like China having gravitic drones, you know, that deal with a different type of propulsion system, and supposedly we have it and China has it, and that China is sending those hads, send those drones over to sort of like test us, and it goes into like this whole other thing. I don't want to get into it on the show. If you are interested in it, just look up that interview. It's I think he just recently did it. It just goes deeper into who this guy was and the reason why he blew up that tesla.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched some of it because someone posted a clip that was something about the Sean Ryan's got to go in the hiding or whatever, and it's just the headline. It's a freaking dumb ass headline to get people to click on the video. But yeah, I thought that that was realiant that was what I kind of correlated whenever I had heard that that had happened close to Trump Tower. I was like, that's kind of what people were saying that these drones were four but then they blamed it on ISIS, right, like what wasn't ISIS defeated like four years ago, like even longer than that. I think if the ISIS was defeated in like twenty and seventeen or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but supposedly they still exist from what I've not from other podcasts, but I don't know. Again, writer like you again taught me to take a step back. I used to listen to these things and just believe it because you know, it's like the world's insane. So yeah, of course I'm gonna believe that. You know, ISIS did this, and we're going to go to World War three and this and that. Like now I'm focusing more on my health, taking a step back, just looking at everything, not trying to jump into things. You know, life is too short, man. You know, there's better things to do than to consume yourself with just bullshit all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, absolutely, dude, that's a bad hat. So I don't know about Sean Rayner. Bullshit meter is high on that one. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. He kind of pops up out of nowhere, and you know for sure that hems, someone's paying his stuff for sure.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, right when you got a guy like Sean Ryan who pops up out of nowhere and is blowing up. But yet you have been doing this for so long, you have two great documentaries, and yet still you're like, you know, you know, trying to get your shit out there. It doesn't make any sense to me. And that's the way it's always been, like, I know the real ones, because the real ones are always in the underground. It's not the ones that are like mainstream. It's usually the real ones that are in the underground.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't really make make any sense that it's that it's like that, But I mean, I get it, and I'm going to keep ticking away at it, and I'm going to keep going strong head, and I hope that you do the same, two brothers. I think that you're a legitimate person that is curious about a lot of things, and once they get to the bottom of a lot of stuff, and you use common sense and like critical thinking, you're not afraid to go there. So I hope that you continue to pursue that and continue to put in good work and continue to do shows. Though it's very difficult to, like I was mentioning, find legitimate guests like to come on and talk. Dude, it's getting harder and harder as time goes on.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the reason why I stop. One of the reasons why I stop doing my show. The main reason is obviously the health stuff. I have to get that in order. But the other part was, like I asked you to come on the show. You come on, we have a conversation. It's great, you know you're I'm giving you an opportunity to to share what you have with an audience that you might not already have. Right, I do that with other people. They tell me they're gonna come on, and then they cancel on me last second. Then I reach out to them, then they ghost me like I didn't even exist. And I know what it is. It's the number. It's the numbers game. I don't I don't have the numbers. But in my my honest opinion, you can. You can get on my show with low numbers, and you might blow up off of that because all of a sudden, somebody watches that show that normally my show, like the interview, let's say with you that normally doesn't, and then they start spreading it word of mouth, and then all of a sudden it blows up because you never know, Like I don't give a fuck about the numbers, man, you know, so nobody else should give a fuck about the numbers. If you have something you want out there, go on as many platforms as you can. Don't be selective and form your own little bullshit clicks, you know. And that's what kind of turned me off to the whole thing, is like everybody's got their own little bullshit clicks, and then they don't go outside of that, and then if you're new coming into it, then they want to shun you and ghost you and do all this other bullshit. You know what I'm saying. I don't have time for that. Like I said, I'm in a new place right now mentally where I'm just focusing on me, my family, my health, and then everything else comes secondary, you know. And if it's meant for me to, let's say, continue to show later on and maybe it blows up or it doesn't, then that's what it is. But if it doesn't, I can give two fucks about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should have brought you on a lot sooner, because I have seen that you had a really good head on your shoulders. Not there's so much stuff that was going on rather, but I hope that it inspires you, and I hope that you get some people to go over to your channel and check out at least check out some of your older stuff. And if you continue to do it and do something new, then then then please do. Yeah, that's my fault for not no boost in the beginning.
Speaker 2: You're good, brother, trust me, it wasn't the right time. That that time wasn't the right time. If it didn't happen because it wasn't the right time, you know, and I probably didn't fit in what the path you were going on, you know what I mean. You would like on a solid role and maybe having someone like me would have kind of kind of thrown it off, you know what I mean. So it's good. We're good. Don't worry about it, man, You're good. If anything, if anything, if people can go that see this, they can go on my Etsy store just look up Arise Creations. They'll see the black phoenix with the right white background. You know. I saw like T shirts and stuff like that. That's really what I put most of my energy into. Is my artwork. Like the podcast thing was me proving to myself that I could do it. I did forty four episodes, so that's good enough for me, you know what I mean. So I got somebody like you on I mean twice, not once, but twice. I got you, bro twice, So I'm good man.
Speaker 1: You know, thank you, jud I appreciate that a lot. And please send me the link to your store so I can get it in the in the description down there. Because I got your I got your channel in the description. But if people go over there and subscribe, you may do you stuff more stuff in the future. We don't know what the future holds, but I'll definitely get that ets you store link in the description first, so people can go over there and check that out. And one more time, give give them the name of that store.
Speaker 2: It's called Rise Creations. Uh. If you look it up on Etsy, you'll see the phoenix. There's another Rise Creations on there, but you'll know that it's not mine, as Joe Ry. Mine is more apparel. You'll see it like if you go on my YouTube channel and you watch my episodes, like I advertise it there. But yeah, man, I mean, I appreciate you having me on. You've been like a real dude. I've been keeping in contact, as you know, I've been keeping in contact with you and only keeping contact with those that I know that are real people. Man, I don't I don't fuck with no fake people. It's just a waste of time.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks so much for coming on, brother. I really appreciate that, and I appreciate your kind words, and I appreciate the conversation. I really enjoyed it, and I hope everyone else enjoyed it. Please click the description and go to Chris's e'sy store and support him. That's what we need to do. That's how we defeat the machine. Guys is really support real people and their work and their art, and we share their stuff and we, you know, whatever we can do to try and help them. So the link will be in the description here soon, so please go over there and check that out. And for everyone else, thanks for being here. Appreciate everyone in the chat.
Speaker 2: Can I say something real quick, Yeah, for anybody that's gonna that's watching this, is gonna watch this, please subscribe to Raised by Giants support that give donations. Writer is a real dude, like I'm a great judge of character. Writer is the real dude. He's working hard. I mean episodes all the time. Their fucking knockout episodes. He created two documentaries like Fantastic documentaries him and Jay Widener. I mean, you can't ask for anything better. So please support Raised by Giants.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, brother, that's high. That's high praise. That's high praise, my friend, you deserve it. Thank you very much, my friend. Much love to you, my dude. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel in the algorithm. Sure subscribe, hit the bell like as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Chris, stay with me, brother,