Speaker 1: Oh well that are h.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: Trigger warn This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 2: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 4: You see, something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode. We have a packed house and even an overflow. I accidentally had two extra people come onto the show, so this should be interesting. We got twelve and I'll have to toggle to in and out. But yeah, it's a Cult Rejects Live and we got a fun ton of people in different shows here and I'm just gonna have them. We'll go through their names and plug their shows and steat of reading it off. But first we'll start off with the Occult reject and mad scientist as Olf Lisa, what is going on?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 7: How's it going? Thank you, and thank you to the fellow rejects for also having me. I'm really excited to engage in this discussion. And the only thing I'd like to plug is a cult research dot Org. Some of the Rejects have contributed to the website and literary form content, and so if you'd like to consume your content literarily check us out at a cult Research Institute.
Speaker 1: Net awesome, thank you very much and appreciate you joining us. And then we got Hank. What is going on? Hank? How wire you?
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Brother? I appreciate you having me.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, yeah, you want to let everybody know what's up where they can find you? Stuck?
Speaker 10: That probably help. Yeah, I'm at the six four three double Play, but me and Kyle have a joint venture. You can find us on Rumble at Sunday Night double Play.
Speaker 1: Awesome and thank you very much making it. And now we got Kyle aka Chef. What is going on? My man? Please let everybody knows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Currently we are kind of focusing on the Sunday Night double place, so you can find us over at Rumble, Spotify, Apple, all the patchers, all the all the fun jazz, and thanks for having us.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and what is your schedule? Normally do Sunday nights and Friday Night's live right or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's kind of a long story.
Speaker 11: So I had a Sunday Night Secret Society kind of going through some changes right now. My old my old co host is unfortunately living on the streets right now. And Hank's co host actually passed away, and so him and I linked up in the midst of all the all the fuckery, if you will, and so yeah, here we are all right.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for making it. I appreciate it. And Nick of course, and next love we got Julia Cosmic Peach. What is going on?
Speaker 12: What's up? Thanks for having me, Nick. I can feel it coming in the air tonight. This is gonna be a good one, Cosmic Peach. Wherever you listen to podcast, Thanks for having me. Is it the usual?
Speaker 1: Awesome? No, thank you for joining us. Oh, he's appreciating your input and what you bring to the show for sure. And you know what, let's do. Ethan Indigo, sir, what is going on?
Speaker 9: Peace on Earth?
Speaker 13: Everybody honored to be here and be involved. This is going to be a really epics story with some localism and some nationalism and maybe some worldly stuff I can tell from what I heard. Yeah, Ethan Indigo Smith, writer on esoteric and exoteric, and I'm on all the usual suspects of the social media and honored to be here with everybody.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much, Ethan. I appreciate you joining us. And we got the man himself, the Headless Giant. What is going on?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 14: Thank you Nick. You can find me on Twitter and YouTube just look up the Headless Giant. And also if you have any occult slash paranormal slash weird dream stories, you should email them to me. I read them on Thursday nights. My email address is Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and tune in check it out. It's a good time. It's only about thirty minutes. But I've also got a show with Ethan on Sundays called The Trialogue, also with Roberto, so check that out.
Speaker 1: Thanks just to check that show out of people having it, it's a really good show. And we got Brooke from doarg Florida. What is going on?
Speaker 2: Broke, Hello, fellow rejects. Happy to be here tonight.
Speaker 15: I'm really looking forward to the discussion and seeing where it takes us. You can find me on Instagram at Dark Florida Podcast and wherever you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Thank you very much, Broke. And we got my boy Tyrone. What is going on? My man? Please let everybody know what the hell is up?
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's going on? Man, what's up everybody?
Speaker 16: I just want to say thank you for having me here rebirth atword dot com.
Speaker 8: That's everything that you can find about me.
Speaker 16: You can get my book Journey through the Origins of History on Amazon went best selling.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I said, appreciate.
Speaker 1: It, man, Thanks awesome, thank you, thank you, And we got Phil. What is going on? Bro?
Speaker 9: Not too much? Has everybody doing tonight?
Speaker 1: Wonderful?
Speaker 8: Wonderful, excellent?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just you know, just a reader, Researcher's been lucky to be on your show a few times and I love being able to talk conspiracies, history, deep history.
Speaker 5: And I'm on Twitter with Vic Foster.
Speaker 9: No, I don't call it x but just happy to be here and whatever the subject is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, thank you. I appreciate it. Isn't it if there's other content creators out there that I don't know who this guy is. Check out the work he's done on my show. When e we on JJ's show. He's really good at at certain things that he covers. This this guy reads a book that he enjoys, soill remember all of it pretty much. So thank you very much. Phil. You have brought some amazing stuff to the show as well. So I appreciate you, and I think we're done and I think we're finally onto the man of the next whatever. I and a haf whatever, two hours whatever we got Matthew Lane, What is going on, sir? How are you?
Speaker 9: Nick?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me. Kind of a dream come true.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: I've been following a lot of you guys for quite a long time, so it's an honor to be sitting here talking to all of you today. I kind of have no idea how this is for me, So hopefully I can knock this out of the park and get through it without bouncing around too much, because I promise you this information I'm about to lay out is dense. There's a lot and uh, it goes all over the place. But yeah, dude, let's let's get into it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, miss Nick?
Speaker 1: Oh, who's ap? Oh? Jules? Fuck, I'm so sorry. You know it was from moving everybody around. Fuck my life, dude.
Speaker 18: I'm here a lot eloheem, entomologists, sound scientists.
Speaker 5: I got a lot of shows that I do.
Speaker 18: You can find me on Twitter, great pulled pod, go over to Patreon.
Speaker 17: We'll be doing some stuff over there a couple of times tomorrow.
Speaker 18: So Yeah, it's always a good time over there and hang out with the rest of the grapst Uh yeah.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 18: It's a packed house nixt me and very interesting to see where this conversations go.
Speaker 1: Like I've said, it happened before where Headless actually had a type in the fucking chat one time. I'm like, Yo, you forgot about so and so.
Speaker 7: Please forgotten about me too? U.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Matthew, Uh, what's this topic?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: How did we come across this? What's up?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I've been, you know, slowly looking at the world around me after listening to all the podcasts, hearing all the different stories, the old world, Tartaria, just everything that's been popping up. If you listen to conspiracies, like even once every month, you're coming across this stuff. So I've just been heavily noticing a lot lately. I've been having a lot of random things kind of fall into my lap. And I'm the type of person who I'm the only person in the room that I know who's looking at things. Let's flip that upside down and take another look at it before we just come to a conclusion.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: So I was just fiddling around on Facebook. I came across a random post from my local kent Ohio Facebook page. There's a young gentleman who was looking for a memorial art in Towners Woods of my hometown of Kent, Ohio. This art was supposedly dedicated to the four dead, the four who were slain on that day by our National Guard. And I'd been in those woods quite a few times. I've never seen anything back there. I didn't know what the hell this kid was talking about. And a few days later he finds it. He posts the pictures of it, and when I looked at it, my mouth hit the floor. I was looking at four stone pillars and a portal, a big metal disc with a tear ripped out of it that almost fit the shape of these stone pillars. Now, instantly I said, okay, four stone pillars, that's phallic. We got a portal that is you're telling me represents the death of four students. I just felt like there was some kind of energetic ritual going on just with that art in those woods, because I know those woods also have Indian burial mountains all over the place. There's at least three. One of them had an ancient Indian princess buried in it. So this area is highly energetic to begin with. So I see these pictures and instantly I was just saying, I gotta look back into the whole May four shooting again. I can't just look at this art. I'm gonna have to learn everything now. And I started. The first thing I started looking at, though, was I came across the artist to actually put the art in the woods. His name is Christopher Cosma or Chris Cosma. He was a student at Kent State after the shootings in seventy four. He was an art student and Kent State wanted to put up a memorial. They had commissioned some actually really big artists back in the seventies. I can't remember the name of the guy. He wanted something really gaudy. It almost looked like an ancient god making a sacrifice. And they're like, no, we can't put that up. Sorry. So this young student said I could do it, and I can do it for way cheaper, so they allowed him to do it. And back in the seventies, Towners Woods wasn't woods quite yet. It used to be a farm land that was given back to the city, so they reforested it. So when the artists decided to build this memorial, he also put it up with the intent that trees and shrubs, everything's going to grow around it, so eventually it's going to look like it's been there for a very long time. And I'm telling you, these pillars almost look like witches towers. They're very peculiar. I started looking into to the artists more. And I'm the type of person if you notice my t shirt drew missing, we look at people's names and their meanings when we're watching movies and TV shows and looking into stories. Chris Cosma's last name means to invoke change, and I thought that was pretty interesting. So fast forward, I'm looking into his art. I google his name and I start getting all this art from him. This guy has these i won't say mural that him and his wife put together, these beautiful, decked out pieces of wal art. It's like the entire wault is the art. They cost millions of dollars and they're created from stone, metal, glass, and crystal. They have art in thirty rock Chrysler Empire fifteen to fifteen Broadway, which is where this Chris for Cosmo lives. Okay, they've all over the city and it's all worth millions, millions and millions of dollars. And I don't know if Nick still in the chat, if you can show anybody some of these pictures that you can search them up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, any way you can send them to them.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't have them quite on my laptop phone. Let me I can send them to you on Instagram real quick.
Speaker 1: But I think also, is there some banging going on in your house or something? Because I muted everybody else, I'm gonna tell you right now that shit's loud. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can see them.
Speaker 1: I mean they're taking a roll down. They're doing like taking ch Rock off.
Speaker 2: No, I'm hoping they're going to be done soon. Let me see if I could do like I know, the fourth of July ended like two weeks ago. What are we doing here? Uh, let's see. So there's parts there art in thirty Rock. It's called a tribute to Light, And if any of you have been around long enough, we know that light is a reference to Lucifer. And within that art itself, I found the numbers nine and eleven hidden within the art, Like the number nine is clear as day, and there's two lines that run right across it. God man, wish I could bring it up real quick. Let me see, Can I I have it on my web page right now? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wee?
Speaker 2: Can I share it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 19: All right, boy, give me a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, click share on the bottom and then chef screen probably a show screen. I'll ask you like a tab or a window.
Speaker 19: I don't see it.
Speaker 1: What's your you throw your throw your website into the private chat. I'll pull it up on my end and perfect.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I also found out that he had a cross made out of the Twin Towers literal pieces of scrap metal from the Twin Towers he put together and then put it in Saint Peter's Saint Petersburg Church. I'm trying to find it here, so you know what.
Speaker 19: I bring it up went second, guys, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You see with the private chatties on the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see that. I'm just trying to get it to come up real quick. So recently, I actually I reached out to the artist and emailed me back and said I prefer to have a phone conversation with you. He gave me his phone number and I called him. He talked my ear off for two hours.
Speaker 1: Was he like weird like he.
Speaker 2: Had He was not not really weird. He was definitely excited to tell me everything about the art and some of the stuff he told me though, Like he instantly told me, Uh, now, I want to let you know that the stone pillars they have nothing to do with phallic symbolism. Offer it. Oh, like, well that makes me think it was.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, it's always dicks, that's all. But that's all it. Every rays is dicks, right. The guy wants to be lying, So it's always just fucking cox, That's all it is. What it is, fucking ignorant every single time.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I am not dude.
Speaker 19: I can't get it to come up now.
Speaker 1: It's like, I want to be honest with all the guys on this panel right now. Does any of your dicks actually look like an obelisk? Does it have a point at the end like that? Does it look like that? Because mine doesn't?
Speaker 20: All right, it sounds like it would be painful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know how, like you know, having birth would actually you know, work well with your dick looked like that?
Speaker 14: But you know, the original the original Washington Monument was supposed to be a giant column, So it was supposed to be one huge column, but they went with the obelisk instead.
Speaker 2: It had a whole other.
Speaker 14: Garden of columns around it, so it's it's kind of interesting that they went with that one instead. It's also interesting that I guess they had a different design for this one and then they switched to this other one. So it seems like maybe the important works of art usually get scrapped the first time and then they switch over to something else.
Speaker 12: Isn't that why they call it the blade, right, the symbolism for manhood. They call it the blade in the chalice for the womb. So everybody just thinks their dick is like a pointed object unless they're uncircumcised, and it's more like, you know, obviously rounded true, somebody gets some uncircumcised dick.
Speaker 2: Art the money thing. That's about this too. I'll jump to this real quick. While this was happening in Kent, right down the road, literally down a road called fifty nine in Kuyahoga Falls, there's this. It was one of the first real big TV evangelist churches. I can't remember. Rex Humburg I think was his name, and he built this church in Kyahoga Falls, and he envisioned building this huge tower called the Church of Tomorrow. Is supposed to kind of look like the Seattle Space needle and have like a big cathedral on the top of this huge tower. Well he never finished building it, and now it just looks like a ginormous, extra large smoke stack for no reason, and it's sat there for Reverend. It's the biggest eye sort. It's there for no reason that I don't even think they use it for much, But it was just weird. After seeing this portal and knowing about that tower, I kind of came to the conclusion that they use events like this to power bigger events. When I did a podcast with Troubles about this topic recently, he kind of helped me figure it out. It's almost like baseball season. You got local events that are happening, and that's your preseason. You got bigger events happening, like maybe maybe in big, big cities, you know, for me, like Cleveland, there's big news happening in Cleveland, but like the rest of the country is not paying attention to Cleveland. Right, that's your season games, But then then you got your playoffs and that's when there's bigger events like Kent State. People are everyone's paying attention to it, right, but then you have your Super Bowl, your nine to eleven's, your Oklahoma City bombings. And I honestly think that the portal in the woods that I found, just imagine how many people has walked through that portal since the seventies who believed four people on Kent State's campus were murdered. That's some kind of energetic exchange, in my opinion, and they're using those energies against us.
Speaker 20: What's the portal again, It's.
Speaker 2: Just a big metal disc. What the artist told me is he took like a he went to a scrap yard and they had like an oil tanker and he cut the end off of it to get this big metal disc in a big circle, and then he cut a hole in it. And the hole is kind of shaped like a person walking sideways through it almost and then again like when you look at the pillars, because he made it out of a concrete, he made out of multiple things. He even put metal in it, iron in it to make sure moss would grow on it to get at the appearance of looking older. So he thought it out very well, but it almost looks like the shape of these weird oblong tall pillars. They're very I'm so sorry, guys, they're still blowing off the fucking fireworks. So, yeah, the portal, and then his art in New York City, I believe it's in the Chrysler building he has the it's just like this little glass mural and it looks like shark fins swimming in a circle with a black hole in the middle, looking like a portal. So this guy knows what he's doing. When you're making portal art like that constantly, you know what you're doing. And if you go to his Instagram, it's just Chris Chris Cosma. He doesn't have a lot of his art on there. It's just some like paintings and maybe sculptures that he's done. But even that, it's very strange. He's got paintings, abstract paintings of red squares, and to me it made me instantly think Saturn the way the pictures presented. And then it's just like basic watercolor paintings of two blue pine trees, two pines. What has everyone been talking about recently that involves two pines? Anyone? No? Back to the future, the future? Yeah, so as soon as I saw that painting, I knew what that was. That it's literally just two triangles with a little line. It looked like two pint two blue pine trees sitting next to each other. So I'm like, what's he trying to represent with that? Because that is the only thing that my brain links it to, so that I definitely think even once I started looking into the events that took place on that day, the names, the people involved, the time stamps, the amount of shots fired, it's all one big occultic ritual. And I'm here to tell you all that nobody died that day, not a single person.
Speaker 12: Oo. There it is. I knew it was coming.
Speaker 2: Nobody's dying in these events.
Speaker 20: Guys staged as a motherfucker stage.
Speaker 2: It's all stage. And I'm gonna tell you I did a lot of my research out of this book. It's called The Fourth of May Killings and cover Ups at Kent State, written by William A. Gordon. He was a student at Kent State ended up becoming an editor or a writer at the Akronbeacon Journal. Just a little bit before I came out on this show. I came to the conclusion or the realization that even this book is total fucking bullshit. It's trying to point out to you that the National Guard murdered four people, shot nine others, paralyzed one of them, and got away with it. They didn't get away with shit because it never fucking happened. The author put all the court hearings and everything in this and even comments constantly about how they're getting off easy. They're not asking the right questions, the FBI isn't doing the right research. Within this book, he also says there was FBI informants on campus that day. Now, my friends always.
Speaker 12: Asked, does he talk about the victims in the book?
Speaker 2: Like? Not too much? I really not too much. I honestly had to google a lot about the the victims.
Speaker 12: Like are we sure that there even real people? Like do they have a cousin?
Speaker 1: Do they have moms?
Speaker 2: Do they have Yeah, they had parents, but I could not find anything on the parents other than these are the parents of.
Speaker 13: May I ask you, what are your thoughts on the audio that came out?
Speaker 2: If you're familiar, are you talking about the recordings of the shootings?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so what he's asking very specifically, Yes, this is where that when I started looking at this, I knew I was onto something. We had thirteen seconds of shooting, sixty seven shots fired, four people dead, nine injured. That's thirteen thirteen thirteen. I'm gonna break this down for you too. The distance that they were all hit before who died. Give me one second. Here's the distances. They were all shot at three hundred and thirty feet two hundred and sixty five feet. Six plus five is eleven plus two is thirteen. Sandy Williams was shot from three hundred and ninety feet, but on Wikipedia it doesn't say the feet, It only says one hundred and thirty yards.
Speaker 19: There's your thirteen.
Speaker 2: And William Schroeder was shot at three hundred and eighty two feet. Eight plus two is ten plus three is thirteen. Make it makes sense, guys, And are any of you familiar with mister John Lee Chalbeck and his seventy seven research. Yesd yeah, yes, John Lee talks about Kent State. Not only was the number thirteen just everywhere right there, but it was seventy seven men and John Lee missed this part. Seventy seven men of Troop G. That's the seventh letter marched up Blanket Hill stood next to a pagoda, marched down the hill into the courtyard, made a circle, came back to the pagoda, turned around, started shooting out. During the volleys of shots, a big metal sculpture outside of Taylor Hall, which is on the highest point of campus. So there's another they shot from the highest point on campus. Guys, we're talking about mounds. In my opinion, I think Kent State was built on a giant mound. The whole area is hilly, like beyond belief, and the buildings look very you know that, they look very Greco Roman like, the pillars and everything. But Taylor Hall sat on the tallest hill on campus, exactly where they shot from, next to a pagoda. More symbolism. But when they shot, they hit a metal structure sculpture. And as a kid, when they took us to campus to teach us about all this, we had to take a you know, a piece of paper and do the coloring of the outline of the bullet hole. And I can tell you, even as a child, I knew that wasn't a bullet hole. Somebody just drolled a fucking hole in it. So even as a kid, I kind of I just always knew there's something.
Speaker 14: Sorry, man, they actually traumatized the kids and made them put their fingers on the bolt.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 2: The memorial on camp, there's there's multiple memorials on campus, but the main one is literally they basically all were shot dead in a parking lot, so they just they built They put little pillars around that parking spot so no one can park there, and they light up at night. So literally, you walk past where these dead bodies fell. And I grew I grew up on that campus, dude. I rode my roller, skates, my bike, I played basketball with the college kids growing up. I went to summer camps on that college. It's ingrained into my brain. Now. Along with that, I want to tell you guys something. Out of the four students who died, two of them went to JFK high schools in different states. Just a coincidence, I guess. So all four of them were Jewish, just a coincidence. I saw that, and every year that they have a memorial, it kind of turns into like a Jewish celebration. But I would want to show you guys this on the inside of the cover. I looked up as soon as I looked at this it kind of reminded me instantly of Daily Plaza. So this is kind of the map that the where the buildings are at right the direction they walked the trees. Are you guys familiar with King Kill thirty three? They pulled off the same ri here King Killed thirty three. In that book he basically states that everything about Daily Plaza and the whole event with JFK being shot was a ritual down to the shrubbery. The trees had symbolism, the bushes have symbolism, the names of the buildings have symbolism. I'm telling it was that King Killed thirty three ritual, except they didn't go after one person. Now there's stuff in this book too where it literally states how this was all pre planned. Ronald Reagan was even quoting saying, if it takes a bloodbath to get them to knock it off, then that's what it's going to take. And if you look up the most famous picture that was taken on that day, it's of a fourteen year old runaway from Florida who ended up in Kent just so happened to have made friends with three out of the four victims and was standing right next to him when he died. Can we say perfect fucking photo op. If you just go to Google and type in the girl from Kent State, the picture will come up. It won a pulitzerprise. It's her bent over this dead body, screaming. And there's another picture I found from a different angle. The man who got shot, his name was Jeff Jeff Jeff, Sorry Jeff, I forgot your last name, Jeffrey Miller. He supposedly got shot in the mouth. And when you look at the blood splatter on the ground, it literally looks like somebody took a big bag of fake blood, cut it and just dragged it across the ground. It's like a perfect It's literally this wide of blood just dragged across the ground in a straight line. Looks like somebody took a paintbrush and painted it on the ground. Almost just to give you that effect and to ring true of what Ronald Reagan's words were as governor of California, if it takes a bloodbath, and that's what we're going to give them out the events leading up to this day, May fourth, Now, this was on a Monday, class was in session, Students just walking the class got hit. Supposedly it was the weekend prior that was very telling as well. Starting on Friday, a biker group came to town during the protests and the riots that were supposed to just be on campus, somehow it moved downtown Kent, where there was fifty three plus bars in our small downtown area, and a biker game gag called the Chosen Few showed up doing biker tricks in the streets and then people started breaking glass, smashing windows, starting fires, looting stores. Well, cops ended up getting everything sorted out the next day. Pretty much on Saturday, the same thing happens, just not downtown. What really started all of this was the attack on the ROTC building on campus. It was put up during World War Two. Okay, it was made out of just wood, so it was rickety. It was really old, and it was ready to go up at any minute. Anyways, the events that the author in this book described, he paints the picture pretty much as everyone involved, including the firemen, the police, the sheriffs, and the people trying to burn the building down, seemed like they were all working together but trying to make it seem like they weren't. The people who burnt down the building were dressed in all black. You can see their faces. They barely knew how it took them, like forty five minutes to even get the fire started. And let's ask the question, why did it take them forty five minutes if the firefighters and the police were already present. So once the fire was caught on I'm sorry, once the building was caught on fire, the firemen basically let it burn down. They barely even put it out. The very next day, the National Guard gets called. The governor of Ohio, Governor Rhodes at the time, comes to town, takes a nice little photo op with the burnt down building, and they all have a meeting in the fire fire department. You got the head chief, chief of fire, the chief of police, sheriff, the governor, the mayor, and anybody else who was important enough to be in that meeting was there. And that happened on Sunday, the day before the shootings.
Speaker 14: Matthew, this sounds exactly like a military training exercise, like they're just going beat by beat by beat at the right time to you know, fit into the to the program. So you know, in a military training exercise, they would take you through each step even though it wasn't fully necessary, you know, yeah, go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, Julia.
Speaker 12: Oh, I was just gonna say, anybody who spread program to kill their ears are just burning because this sounds like the nineteen sixty six Charles Whitman, Texas when he went up to the tower at the school and just started like blowing people's heads off like that. To me, this this is like just a few years after that. So it's it's kind of like they're running the same kind.
Speaker 2: Of thank you game. Troubles just said. So, there there was a there was this group called the Weathermen. I believe they were out of Michigan. They were a black rights activist group, and they were rumored to have been coming to Kent that day that Saturday. No one ever saw them but some but nobody ever saw who the fuck burnt down the ROTC building either. They even made a movie about it. Years later, in nineteen eighty one, they made a movie and this is Treble's favorite. On August eighth, an eight day, they brought out a made for TV movie depicting the ROTC building being burnt down. And then I'm gonna read a quick quote out of the book. They looked like Kluk Klux Klansmen, only they were dressed in black. Each mysterious figure tossed the torch into a window of the building, thereby standing a conflagration. The camera then shifted to the cutesy female radical, who turned to her clean cut boyfriend and asked, who are these people? Her friend shrugged? Who are these people? Her friend shrugged and whispered, I don't know, with an air puzzlement. That was just a quick scene from the made for TV depicting the events.
Speaker 14: That's the process. Sure, they dress up in those wild outfits. They do that all the time. And they were very closely associated with the weatherman, so they could have just been going as the weatherman.
Speaker 2: Une. I mean, I don't know, because I never even heard of the weathermen.
Speaker 12: But but why, but why did they burn down the r O t C.
Speaker 2: As basically as the reason to get the National Guard that was once that down? Very that very Yeah. The very next day, the governor came to town, who was already losing his campaign against William Taft's I think I can't remember. It was a Taft, you know, descend into the president Taft who was also running for governor of Ohio against this guy. So one This solidified A. Rhodes's governorship. Uh you know that that fucking photo op too burning down the r O. T. C. Building was you know, it got it got too violent. Things that are being burnt down, We got to bring in back up. As soon as thing burnt down. The National Guard came in town, into town the very next day, and they worked the shit out of those boys. Most of those National guardsmen were younger than the age of twenty four, and they were up all night Sunday night before the massacre. They got maybe an hour asleep before they were woken up and told to go to start shooting or to start patrolling. And they patrolled for quite a while, you know, with students throwing rocks at you and sticks, and you know, none of these guys have ever seen combat before either. So what whether in my opinion, if they had, if the guardsmen weren't queued in on it, maybe they slipped fake bullets in their gun, you know, duds. Well, you gotta think about this in terms of a lot behind it.
Speaker 14: You got to think about counterintelligence. So this is the perfect rear guard action to take the attention away from Vietnam.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Now I'm gonna get into too a few more things real quick. I'm gonna because I want to get everybody else's opinion on this too. So we had multiple things that also took place that hit the media afterwards. It was one of the girls who were shot was said to been pictured putting a flower in the barrel of a gun and saying flowers are better than bullets. Anybody familiar to that.
Speaker 11: You've seen it in the media, isn't Isn't that like a famous picture?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Also it's also the opening scene of The Watchmen. They don't tell you that scene when the girl puts the flower in the end of the barrel of that gun and then they all get shot. That's they're basically to me, that's one hundred percent Kent State that they're representing in that. Now, another person who was shot that day, he wasn't killed, he was paralyzed. He ended up becoming a politician. I won't get too much into him, but his story too is crazy. Sorry, I.
Speaker 7: Don't know if this has already been asked. Was there a name given to the alleged shooter from the Ohio.
Speaker 2: Nation, No, it was the entire National Guard twenty three men fired.
Speaker 4: Okay, and wasn't there Something wasn't And maybe I'm mistaken. This wasn't there some alleged rumor that a sniper had fired on the guardsmen from the r O T TH.
Speaker 2: No, No, the r O T C was already burnt down. It was already a pile of rumble. That happened on Saturday night, and then the shootings happened, uh Monday, Okay, sorry about that. Yeah, no, you're good. Yeah. So that this, this event itself infiltrated culture on a big time level. People all over the world started rioting over this. But the funny thing is about this, once things started dying down, this event basically was the changing point from the sixties into the seventies. You went from the sixties being the civil rights movement, all these civil rights riots, all these war riots and protests, to all culminating to the spring of nineteen seventy. The springtime is a great time to do a ritual when you want to start something new, isn't it Well, about time we get a new decade going, isn't it. So they kill four students on their own campus, injured nine more. Most of the protests went out the window after that, because then two weeks later, two more people died at Jackson State down in Alabama.
Speaker 3: Had something happy, So I think to a degree, like because right after you ad Nixon does the midnight you know, the late night visit to the Lincoln Memorial after Kent State, and you also have not that long after the Houston Plan being developed amongst.
Speaker 5: The intelligence agencies, which was going to be like involving.
Speaker 3: Further black bag jobs and kind of like centralizing the information they gathered.
Speaker 5: And the only thing that stopped it.
Speaker 3: Supposedly was Jay Edgar Hoover, who was towards the end of his you know, evil life and was the one who kind of said, no, we're not going to do it. And Tom Houston was only like twenty something years old. But it was supposed to be like taking all the information from CIA, FBI, DA, all these groups and trying to pinpoint exactly where the funding was coming from for basically the protest movement, like they thought it had to be from like Russia, like it had to be communists, you know, it was still some of that it.
Speaker 17: Was coming from us.
Speaker 2: All it comes from us. We're funding our own protesters to protest against us. Yeah, and it's to me, it's just they they pull off rituals to invoke change. Reading good question, go ahead, And.
Speaker 15: It's about the ritual aspect of this. So you were saying that you really didn't think that anybody actually died in this, But if they were pulling off a ritual, and I get with these false flags, a lot of people don't die. But wouldn't actual bloodshed fuel the ritual and not just the act of it. Do you think that there might have been some actual victims in there, maybe not what we.
Speaker 2: Were told, at least some And in my opinion, in my opinion, I've been looking at all these different events kind of through this microscope for a while. They still have Karmen to deal with, So I think it you don't have to I get the blood shed aspect, everyone behind it.
Speaker 17: It's probably enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the attention. Like I said, I think we've all been watching movies too much. We have we have to see that bloodshed for the ritual to be powerful. I don't think it actually works like that. I honestly think their lies, tricking us invokes more energy for them.
Speaker 1: M hmm. I was going to say, I'm saying if you kill four people, but you have billions.
Speaker 2: Now they have the karma on them. Why would you want that karma on you?
Speaker 18: And everyone thinks that you killed four people anyway, So in a sense that ritual would work as well, right, because perception is reality, and yeah, no, you usually see there's always something that's a cultic behind all of these uh false flag.
Speaker 14: It's a great way to launder bodies, you know, if you've got to get rid of some other bodies and then make them think that it was killed in this other shooting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was thinking. No, I'm also the reason why I'm finally because for the longest time I was riding the fence like, yeah, they probably did die, but I grew up in Kent and and now I kind of live in Akron, Ohio, home of Judith Resnik familiar nineteen eighty six challenger Shuttle you know, also didn't die in her tragedy. So why it's not far fetched, guys, And it's only fifteen minutes down the street from each other.
Speaker 12: They just got to make you think that for people died, no bloody massacre in there. Get blood and guts. We're all in the place. Yeah, Yeah, I mean that that makes sense to me. As long as they can get the masses to believe that there was this bloody, horrible, gruesome thing that happened, it doesn't really have to happen, you just need to believe that it did.
Speaker 16: Then he's going to say, I want to say, you know, if you look at rituals and ceremonies, what is it mostly of show? Basically, it's entertainment, something that gets people's mind and ideas flowing. And that's why you have different theories in what's going on. I'm not saying that this didn't happen, but I'm just saying that richels and ceremonies is all about entertainment.
Speaker 18: I was gonna say, then we're setting up the ritual, the place, the time, the symbols, used everything that Matthew was talking about earlier, h to get this energy pool, this reaction from everybody you know, and at a mass consciousness scale, is would be a hell of a lot of energy.
Speaker 8: I'd say.
Speaker 2: Now, let me tell you a little bit about Kent City real quick. We have the Kyahoga River that runs through it and on opposite sides of our downtown main street, the river obviously is at the bottom. We got two hills that go up on Main Street. On one side we have a Masonic temple that was built by Marvin Kent, who was a railroad entrepren newer. He brought the railroad into Kent to make it what it is today and under the After looking into the history of Kent, it's in my opinion that Marvin Kent stole Kent from the previous family who settled this area and had it named after them, the Haymakers. Marvin Kent was from Connecticut, one of the many prominent men who moved out east to Ohio to settle. He was also good friends with Carnegie Mellon. Carnegie donated money to Marvin Kent to build our city library that still stands today. Kent also has something called Standing Rock and was Standing Rock Cemetery. And in the back of Standing Rock Cemetery the Cuyahoga River flows and there is a giant rock you can fit thirty people standing on it in the middle of the river with absolutely no other rocks near it. And it was well known for being a meeting place for native tribes. All the tribes in the area would come and congregate and meet at this one rock in Kent, Ohio. So the landscape, the Indian Mounds, standing rock, it's all screams geomancy and energy rituals.
Speaker 12: To me, Kent is actually only a couple hours away from like Serpent Mound in Ohio, and like a lot of these.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Yeah, Serpent Mounds more towards Cincinnati, but there's no three hours away.
Speaker 12: Maybe if I'm remembering right, three and a half. Yeah, like three three and a half. But I'm just saying the whole area is actually kind of supercharged with some ancient weirdness. And it's like you said, maybe like a Native American or whoever, whoever came before.
Speaker 20: Them that you know, they always.
Speaker 12: Say, oh, the Native Americans built these mounds, and they're like, no, we didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 12: So whatever whatever was going on in this area, it's it's anciently old and on.
Speaker 17: Certain lay lines or something. Because you know that could.
Speaker 2: We're right just outside the fortieth parallel. Yeah, we're bad. I tried. I even went on Google Earth to see because I really was like something was telling me like this is connected to nine to eleven. You just need to see if there's any parallels, and I kept looking at it, and I even went as far to see, like how close are we New York, And the Twin Towers are like right on the fortieth parallel. We sit a little bit above it. So it's almost a straight shot, you know, just got to go a little bit south, but it's mostly just a straight shot east. And Route seventy six, good god, I always forget about this. Route seventy six starts right outside of Akron, Ohio and ends in New Jersey, but it right outside of Kent seventy six thirteen and Kent's exit is exit thirty three. I even found markers in old news articles back in the fifties and nineteen fifty one, they put a news just a small little snippet about Kent State's growth, and it said Kent State now has one hundred and nineteen thousand students enrolled, with eleven head of faculty members, with thirty three buildings on campus. Could you get more a cultic with those numbers there? And for anybody who.
Speaker 12: Does say about Bob Dylan in this little article, right.
Speaker 16: Oh okay, so yeah, so yeah, he was talking about some black people and underground the weather man Underground. So the weather Men Underground weren't just a black group of individuals.
Speaker 8: They were a mixture of different individuals.
Speaker 16: The Black Panthers and them actually worked together at a time.
Speaker 8: They had an alliance.
Speaker 16: So that's probably why you've seen them with So this article from I guess nineteen sixty nine, the Bob Dylan that you was talking about, let.
Speaker 8: Me see because that zoom be in on it.
Speaker 12: Go up a little bit. His name was in blue, go up on it right there. So they're connecting Bob Dylan to this movement.
Speaker 8: Well they're saying, uh, let's see.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the weather Underground, the Weathermen, they were off few to the students of a Democratic Society and by nineteen seventy the did I don't know, I mean, I think what's the named John Kodash in his book CIA is the Drugs Weapons Against Us said like LSD, when it got introduced to people like Bernadine Dorn and what's the name Bill Ayers, they kind of went a little bit more violent. Like Bernadine Dorn was on record cheering the manson murders, that's what you need.
Speaker 9: To do sort of thing.
Speaker 12: Justn't a couple of c I a fuckers. Wasn't taming up.
Speaker 7: Just real quick? Wasn't weather Underground formulated ann arbor with Michigan State.
Speaker 3: The Lake Turan. There was like some sort of like conference they had there. That's I think like it was like a formative meeting for them.
Speaker 7: The reason because I bring it up is because Miller had trans one of the one of the alleged victims. Miller had transferred from m s U to Kent State in that year, and he had he had done some protesting prior to his Ken State protesting at m s U, didn't he.
Speaker 2: Not that that's correct, That's exactly correct. Yeah, yeah, I believe he was also one of the two who went to JFK High schools.
Speaker 7: And he was supposed to transfer to New York where he was encouraged to transfer to New York. And I believe the other one of the girls, Alison, she was in a relationship with Barry Levine or something her to transfer to New York as well.
Speaker 2: We also had the same name as her mother's maiden name, Barry. I thought that was weird. So all four of these people who died were connected, they all knew each other.
Speaker 7: So Barry Levine he wasn't the TV producer, is he?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if that's the same guy. There's so much more interesting stuff I can tell you, guys. Well here's one because Trouble's mentioned it. Thank you so much, Troubles. Just the year prior. Kent State is well known for having a breakthrough in LCD technology studies. That's a billion dollar tech industry now. Best believe when college campuses who are studying high tech stuff like this, especially liquid crystal back in the seventies, best believe the CIA showed up on those store steps of Kent State. I couldn't find anything on it. Well, let's just use our brains here. A billion dollar tech industry. RCA being one of the biggest companies who picked up the tech from Kent State and ran with it.
Speaker 12: I did not know that that's crystal.
Speaker 2: Liquid crystal was created at Kent State. Yes, so that that's a huge part of the story too. I think I just haven't really broke through to found the connections because there's so many names, there's so much dicking I have to do. Quite honestly, I think I need to go to Kent State and just raid their archives. But I got to find the time for that on top of all this research, I got a full time job over here and bust them up butt.
Speaker 8: So that article is Bill Ayerrs.
Speaker 13: I believe I just saw Bill Ayerrs in that article. He was related to our former president Obama. I guess they had connections in Chicago.
Speaker 8: Not necessarily well.
Speaker 13: He was president, but it's interesting I saw that name.
Speaker 16: There, yeah, right here right, bring that back up.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, Bill Airs.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Bill Airs and.
Speaker 3: Bernadine Dorn were Chessa Bowden surrogate parents. When Chessa Bowden the future DA of San Francis day DA of San Francisco, his mom Kathy was on the run for I think a Brins truck heist because at one point, like the Weather Underground went from bombings to just kind of like split up either on the run or being involved with you know, members of possibly what was left to the Black Panthers and you know things like that, and getting in all sorts of drug induced chaos or possibly controlled chaos, you know, being about you know, feed operations for all we know. But yeah, Bill, afterwards, him and Bernardine dorm wound up being like Barack Obama's advisors in one form or another, the Chicago connection.
Speaker 2: Real quick. I kind of skipped this point to some numbers of the day. When the troops started their descent up blank Blanket Hill, down the hill and walked back. It started at twelve twenty and ended at twelve twenty four, So they took a four minute stroll and turned around and murdered four people. And more numbers for you. It just keeps adding up. But then even throughout history, they keep reusing these numbers. Eventually, back in twenty twenty two, on twelve to two, twenty twenty two, Hen's most famous building, the Star of the West Mill, the start of the West Mill burnt down. I don't know what relevance that has, but just all those numbers just keep lining up with Kent for some reason, and even in my own life the numbers twelve twenty two I constantly see it. I don't know why I even catch it in movies so that those numbers are important. It was in the movie Leave the World Behind, the scene where they're sitting in the car they have the guns drawn a little sticker in the very front of the window. It says twelve twenty two on its stupid shit like that always pops out at me. But we know when with tragedy comes triumph. You got the New Orleans flood Saints win the Super Bowl, Houston has a flood, Houston starts winning World Series. Nine to eleven happens, the New England Patriots are the best goddamn team. For the next twenty years, Ken State went from having the worst goddamn college football team you've ever seen to winning their one and only MAC Championship with guys like Nick Saban who came to the college campus, Lambert who is from the area. And then we started getting all these famous people coming out of Kent Ursinio Hall, Michael Keaton, Joe Walsh, devo cartoonist Tom I can never say his name, Badowick Funk Winkerbean if you guys are familiar, and then of course Christopher Cosmo, the artist. Kent wasn't known for having anyone famous coma. The only thing that came out of Kent State was teachers, doctors, and at the LCD Tech. So I thought it was kind of interesting after a major tragedy like this, they start getting all this famous people. Oh, Drew Carrey and Steve Harvey. So you got three talk show hosts who all came out of Kent State, and we all know talk show.
Speaker 19: Hosts are work for the CIA.
Speaker 2: We all know that. So some some sort of fertility ritual.
Speaker 8: Then it's like.
Speaker 2: You can say that, yeah, yeah, yeah, Ken Ken Stay's winning like I because I tried connecting everything, because I know it's all connected, so you just got to look at it and find it. Their their winning record was point to to two the year before they the shootings, So the sixty nine nineteen seventy season, their winning record was point two to two. As I have a feeling that has something to new with the ritual too. This is the numbers speak to me for some reason. It's hard for me not to pay attention to them and listen to them. But I feel like I'm missing something. There's so much more. I don't know's got anything?
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 18: I was just saying, I feel like you're spot on with a lot of this. And I mean when you look at these numbers, you go back to nine to eleven, I mean it's it's clearly a Kraalyan ritual with the numbers nine and eleven. Uh, you know, the two towers and then the seventies seventh.
Speaker 17: Floor and all I mean, and you had brought up John Lee earlier, and he gets into all that, so does William Ramsey. You know, there's a bunch of.
Speaker 18: Good talking heads on on on that subject. But no, I do think the numbers tie into a big to a big part of the ritual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I almost forgot they were even. Ken State eventually built their one of the it's this trifecta with three other colleges. They have one of the world's biggest collective of medical information in the world. They broke ground and started building their twelve story library right around these shootings happened. Also, so yeah, more fertility. And I can't I couldn't. I can't find anywhere in feet how tall the building is. I searched for four days. I tried multiple different search methods. The only thing I can get it to say is it's a twelve story building. That that says something that's kind of weird. It's really weird. You can't give me. Could it be the observatory, No, it's just the said library, right, library, Kent State's Library. It is a huge it's the tallest building in Portage County, oh.
Speaker 8: I got you right here home.
Speaker 2: Oh and one, here's the point I missed. When Kent State was created. It was started as a normal school, one of two normal schools. That's a huge that's a huge building for my area, all the way to Akron to go to the next tall building.
Speaker 18: That right there, you see like an X in the middle. It kind of looks like it's forming a.
Speaker 1: Almost like a zoomed out too far, way too far.
Speaker 17: I saw swastika. Yeah, yeah, they have.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have yet to look at the the way the campus is laid out. It's changed all a lot in the past ten years. Kent State is get us on Google or they're getting so much money that they're they're starting to buy up the city, the downtown city area, putting up hotels and stuff like there. The campus went from being just you know, having a nice little campus that like it's pristine as fuck.
Speaker 1: Now it's definitely still man.
Speaker 2: Kent State started off as a normal school. It was a teacher's college. In nineteen eleven, h the college kind of broke grounds for its campus. It opened its doors on nineteen in nineteen thirteen, so there's a number thirteen again. But it started off as a teachers college to teach people how to become teachers. I couldn't find anything, but my brain instantly went to, oh, this is part of them installing the Prussian school system, wasn't it. You're teaching teachers how to teach. I couldn't find too much on who was backing the college other than Marvin Kent was There was a bid between Kent, Ohio, and Ravenna, Ohio to have the campus in either city. They're right next to each other. Reven is actually like the capital of Portage County, but somehow Kent ended up winning it, winning the bid to have the college built on their land. Reven Ohio is known for Maynard what can I think of his full name, lead singer of Tools from the Ohio right down the streets. Yeah, no, should Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting, skinny puppy, They I mean associated I think the Process Church, and they have an album called The Process. I don't know if the song was off of that album, but they do. I'd never understood why, but like in one of those songs, they mentioned Ohio, Kent State. Back in sixty eight, things was so great. I have no idea what the fuck out had anything to.
Speaker 12: Crosby Stills, Snash and Young Laurel Canyon also have the have a song about Ohio yeah something I also wanted to.
Speaker 2: Bob Dylan even sang about I had a song about Sandy who died. Yeah so yeah, yeah. Her name was Sanders Schuer aka Sandy Lee. She was one of the girls who died. She was from Youngstown.
Speaker 1: Matthew, Matthew, real quick before you continue. And I think it was more because the Jewels brought it up talking about like Crowley stuff with nine to eleven. Every plane that that you know was involved in that. I know, like you know, hellless and Lisa and Ethan will play her this hundred times out of my mouth. But the planes, all the planes that you know were used, they all go back to uh act, those numbers else the Crowley whenever he made his books, he always like gave them a number as well. And all of those numbers match. They won't books, or they even match, like I think they match like libra oz, which is kind of like, you know, a statement of I guess like what ethelamite is. But another interesting thing to mention about that that I had the book. It was called Librastarte. Now in the book, there was nothing about killing anything or anybody. But that book is based on giving you ideas of like offerings to the gods that you're that you're working with. So I did even find that like pretty fucking weird. I was like, damn, like even that book is involved with the ones that hit the planes, you know, the building supposedly whatever weird? That is weird? How I a lot? You know, they all match crool shit.
Speaker 18: But what Headless was saying about this being a fertility ritual of some sorts. Maybe the artist, that guy you were first talking about, maybe he kind of knew that, and that's why those obelists look like fallasis.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me go back to that real quick, to him real.
Speaker 9: Quickly that by the way.
Speaker 14: Of we're on Google Earth, we could probably zoom.
Speaker 18: In it was a portal or you know the what you said you saw it saw on my.
Speaker 2: Phone and go back up. Let me eat.
Speaker 14: We gotta find the forest.
Speaker 2: Guys, Nick, I must send you some stuff on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Well there's a private chat right here quick.
Speaker 8: Please, Hey, I'm want to re share this.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 16: I was in the forest, man, but there was nothing that you could really see in there. Man, it's just like a trail.
Speaker 2: And no, it's hating, bro. I'm I'm gonna show you guys some pictures.
Speaker 19: Give me one second.
Speaker 16: I'm find anything that that was really got interesting to look out.
Speaker 8: It just looked like a regular trail.
Speaker 9: Over.
Speaker 2: The portal fell over. I'm gonna show you guys the picture. The portal's completely knocked over. And I talked to the artists. He said, if you and some friends want to grab a back hoe, because it's definitely going to take a backo to pick that thing up, you guys can put it back up for me. But he doesn't care. He's like, I don't care if it'sknocked over. I wanted it look like it's ancient and it's been there for a millennia. Okay, nick, I sent you some stuff on Instagram. Hopefully you can pull those up. I sent you his art, some photos of his art, even the one with the nine to eleven hidden in it, and the art of the portal in the woods. I have a picture of it still erect, which is very telling. So hopefully we can get those get those brought up. Go ahead, I'll shut up.
Speaker 15: I also wanted to say that when we ran the Jamatria, it came up with Kent State equaling Freemasons, as well as Ride the Lightning and Goddess Mars, which I find interesting.
Speaker 2: Kent State Golden Flashes. We are the Golden Flashes, and we use a golden eagle for our mascot and a lightning bolt. So whoa nail on the fucking head and let me go ahead.
Speaker 10: So the Kins State was on the fourth of May. Right, it only took twenty five days for Crosby Stills Nashing Young to perform Ohio for the first time live on the twenty ninth, twenty five days two five theres R seven. And that just proves that they had that in the bucket, just waiting on it, you know.
Speaker 2: So the other day I was I wanted to search up some pictures and I typed in May fourth, as in the word fourth instead of four th h On accident May four Students, I hit enter and Google. You want to know what I found? In nineteen nineteen, the May four Students was a Chinese revolution which brought Chinese communism into play. They'd love using these numbers, man, So I type something in trying to get one result. In got something completely completely fucking different. But guess what, it still follows the exact same game plan. It's changed. So yes, I think it is a bit of a fertility ritual, but in my opinion, it's a change. Usually they're invoking change on the population by scaring the shit out of us and making us create the change for them.
Speaker 17: Order out of chaos, thank you?
Speaker 14: Yes, right, And he is sacrifice time in ancient times, so this would be like Bell Taney, this is when they would have the sacrifices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was also a troubles Mister Garcia, my favorite podcasting buddy. While I was podcasting with him, he went out of his way to type in what was the moon phase of that day? It was a waxing gibeous moon, just a day or two before a new moon. Then he looked up nine to eleven. Oh wow, exact same thing, except just that it was a waxing gibbeous moon at a higher percentile. See there. Look how that thing, Shiller is somebody who's very tall. It's it's the same size as the pillars. Yeah, they are about six and a half seven feet tall.
Speaker 12: I'm the artist said that these were not supposed to be phallic in name.
Speaker 2: So he said. He said what he was trying to show was an upside down grave.
Speaker 12: Well, he's full of ship because it looks like a bunch of gates.
Speaker 2: And I apologize for jumping around. Once the artists graduated from Kent State, he wasn't doing shit with his life, so he moved out to New York City and landed in this flat apartment in the same building as the CBGB. Once he got into I mean literally right behind the CBGB. And once he got to New York and got settled down, he called up some more artist buddies from Kent State and they all moved to New York City with them, and they basically started an artist group called the Mebwebi Group. Mibwe b has no meaning whatsoever. It's not even a real word. But some people say, what the artist told me is that means laughter in Swahili. And they called themselves the Mawwi group because one guy in the group would run around screaming that word for some reason. That's exactly what made it so. This Medwbe group. Uh, you may not have ever heard of them, but if you guys, uh Wikipedia, they were in a lot of cultural aspects. In the seventies, they helped push the funk movement with their art. Not to mention, they were right behind the CBGB, which screamed Cia all over to me and and Chris, Chris went out of his way to tell me this, how he rented the flat from an old Jewish guy who owned a deli. Okay, well that's an interesting fact. Go ahead, I'm sorry to cut you off. No, you know, you're good. I'm sorry for interrupting.
Speaker 15: If you go back to just the goddess Mars piece real quick. Mars, while associated with war, is also associated with fertility, most likely due to being the child of Juno. So if this really is one big giant fertility ritual, it's interesting that Mars is mentioned.
Speaker 2: That's a great point.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's kind of the same with Venus the masculine. I think maybe the Greeks on a headless.
Speaker 14: Correct high Fastus was originally married to a Fordity, but the first person that she cheated on him with was Mars. And so the idea was that basically people are always in love with war, you know.
Speaker 12: So they go hand in hand, right, all right, Okay, just a couple of dicks sprinkled in there, of course.
Speaker 2: So during this conversation I had with mister Cosma, he also told me that I believe it was the general who was on campus that day for the National Guard, happens to be friends with his family, even when as far to say that the first rifle strap he ever owned came off of a gun that this general gave his father. The artist also went to as far because I kind of I was very respectful when I called him. I made sure I was interested in his art and I wanted to hear his story about it. I tried not to give him the conspiracy side of it. I ended up breaking and I told him why I contacted him, and I told him I was breaking down this story and I think there's something bigger behind it. He immediately told me, well, I want you to know that the people involved with that fire and the people who were there that day with the National Guard, they had nothing to do with each other. It's not like they knew each other. So it was just events just happened the way they happened. So yeah, I guess. So.
Speaker 12: So he went out to be like.
Speaker 2: Out of his way to tell me like, oh, yeah, well, this group of people and that it's just it happened the way like it was all by chance.
Speaker 12: It's like, oh, who are you to say that? I'm sorry? Who are you? Why would I do anything? You have to say?
Speaker 13: Yeah, you mentioned that he graduated Ken I apologize, But was he going to Kent when the No?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, he was.
Speaker 2: Still in high school at Hudson. Hudson High School, which is where my boss graduated from. And I work right down a road from so, right down the road from us.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so he was in high school when happened.
Speaker 2: He was in high school when the shootings happened, even.
Speaker 12: More of a reason to a fuck you. You are in high school at the time. What are you a fucking expert on shit? He was like fourteen at the time.
Speaker 2: Julie, are you as It's a very uppity town. It's part of the If you guys aren't familiar with the Western Reserve, it's it was basically this part of Ohio used to be Connecticut, and it was the Western Reserve of Connecticut. It ended right around in this area. So Hudson is a huge It's a very rich.
Speaker 19: Uppity town.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chris was born with money already his parents got money. Whoever's controlling the screen right now, go go to Google and type in home horse, Home Horse Chris. Even though he's an artist, he's a bit of an inventor. Also. He he built this training horse training device that you sit on in your house so you can work on your your gallop. I want you, guys to see his logo for home Horse. It's quite telling, quite telling. We'll bring that up in the second. But I got a question for you. Yes, please look at that if you can click on it, look at the h on his logo. It looks like two fucking towers.
Speaker 9: It does?
Speaker 17: It does?
Speaker 19: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Can State campus has twin towers and try towers on the campus also, so like this this thing is it's not just New York City. I'm sure there's other towns that have twin towers in them. Go ahead with your question.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, No, you're good. You You said you been to that that mural that's out in the woods.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, all right?
Speaker 10: So was that was that disc still up when you went there?
Speaker 2: It's completely knocked over, it's heaviest.
Speaker 10: Do you know that when if it was when it was up, Like if you would approach it from what the artist would consider the front of the piece.
Speaker 1: Would you be looking.
Speaker 2: Would it be like the disc? Would it be caved away from you?
Speaker 9: Or like you know what I mean, like, would.
Speaker 2: It be he had it set up the way he the way it actually is. It's you got a pillar here, the disc here, and three more pillars over here. So it was like three of the bodies already entered.
Speaker 19: And the fourth one was supposed to go in.
Speaker 2: But to me, what he told me was, uh, he offset it like that just to make it visually look better. I was like, no, you didn't, Chris, I know what the fuck you set it up for. That's a visual representation of souls being transported. Did he did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 12: Why why did he want to put it way the fuck out in the woods where nobody could look at it or appreciate.
Speaker 2: It and I couldn't because he said that he wanted it to look like it'd been there for a millennia.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: He also invented a fucking hobby whors fucking weird thing that you sit on at your house with a symbolism. I mean, he's just a weirdo. He's like, you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About He was an absolute gentleman to talk to. I feel bad sitting here talking about him, but I'm sorry, mister Cosmo. You're part of something bigger and you need to stop lying to us. Yeah.
Speaker 14: I wanted to put that out so the way he reacted sounds like he had heard that accusation before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the first thing.
Speaker 2: You even I took my books leave off, even this book. I guarantee any real deep conspiracy junkie who's ever looked into this saw this read this and was like, oh, yeah, you know, they definitely killed those kids, So it was definitely a cover up. Our government's doing something to us. They're getting away with it. No, they're getting away with even more than that, because they didn't kill anybody. They just lied to an entire population. They glied to the world people. When Asia was rioting over the mayfour shootings, it was a worldwide event. It was huge, and like I said, it was the marker to kill the sixties civil rights protests and start the new seventies. Let's go do coke and fuck each other. You want to get fucked, Come on, as fuck, you want to get fucked, Let's fuck like the seventies. Was just everything downgraded. And I think I don't know if any of you have ever paid attention to this, but isn't it funny how like throughout history you look at the time periods, you got the fifteen sixties, seventeen, eighteen hundreds, but then when you get to the nineteen hundreds, it's not one hundred years that defines it. It's literally every fucking decade, it's something new. Our entire culture is being changed every ten years.
Speaker 14: It used to be you stopped at about two thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had worried no, And I think that was the ritual of nine to eleven. They they fucked with time big time, and now we're stuck in some kind of time loop where I don't know if you guys looked around, but I could go to an amusement part and literally see people who look like they stepped out of the seventies, eighties, nineties, and two thousands. Hell, I see people dressing up like they're from the nineteen twenties today, So what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 20: And everybody's riding a fucking hobby horse.
Speaker 2: My son is a seventeen year old.
Speaker 8: That's why I'm cracking up y'all.
Speaker 16: I'm I'm sorry for cracking up because I'm looking at this shit.
Speaker 2: I'm just my yo, horse. But I found that on accident, too, Like when I typed his name into Google and I'm searching stuff, like I was just looking for art and then I found that and the h caught my eye. I didn't know that was his company until I clicked on it.
Speaker 12: This is how the age we'll do chores.
Speaker 18: Definitely represented or the two Pillars of Solomon.
Speaker 2: You know, perhaps absolutely what does an a name.
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 2: You go, Yeah, I don't know, Matthew.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, Matthew. Have you looked into the history of the Department of Defense Research at Kent State. I know they started in the late fifties and they were pretty prominent in the sixties. Would you happen to know exactly what department and what they were researching at Kent State?
Speaker 2: No, I have not gotten into that's that's the other thing in those apartment of.
Speaker 7: So DARPA does business with Kent State. I just don't.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 2: I didn't even find nothing like that. That's insane. You were talking real quick, guys. You see the picture he's got up right now. Inst he's got two more pictures exactly like it.
Speaker 12: And what does that happened to the hobby Horse?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, but it's screams Saturn today.
Speaker 12: Is this guy? Is this guy well off because of the hobby Horse and all of.
Speaker 2: The he he came out of Hudson, Ohio? All right, so.
Speaker 12: He's just doing this stuff for fun, making rich people look like retards on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Did we show the pictures?
Speaker 8: Cowboy hat man? Need to take that shit off? That's so disrespectful man.
Speaker 17: Did we look?
Speaker 2: Did you guys see the pictures of his art from New York City? All of his art is worth I think, and honestly, I think his wife is the mandler. I think his wife is the genius here because most New York City I can't think of her name. It's aims something aims a m e s No tyrone.
Speaker 1: You're rocking a cowboy hat? Saw that? Yeah?
Speaker 9: But not rock way?
Speaker 1: Yeah you did? Yeah you did? I met you?
Speaker 12: You were as long as yourn.
Speaker 1: He told it off. Definitely pulled it off. No, he definitely pulled it off. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this guy knows the symbolism. I you know, he he let me know personally that his parents were connected to people who were high higher ups that were there on campus that day. He didn't have to tell me that shit, but he did. He opened his mouth. He said a few telling things to me that that day. I do plan on I hope to God this interview doesn't get to him yet, because I do plan on reaching out to him again and telling him instead of just because he caught me off guard, I thought he was just going to talk to me for ten minutes, it went on for two hours. I was in my car as soon as I got off work. I called him and I was sweating in my car for two hours. I couldn't stop him from talking, and I was just like, just keep giving me more. But you know, I God, I wish I was recording it, so hopefully I can get him to actually do a.
Speaker 12: I mean, Matthew, really, if he does hear about the interview and he listens to what's the worst that can happen? He cancel you from buying hobby horses. I mean, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Really would like to get everything he told me out to all of you so all of you can dissect it the way I do. You know what it.
Speaker 12: Sounds like he's got, He's not gonna be honest about stuff, though it sounds like he'll tell you what you want to hear.
Speaker 2: We don't need him an honest we were.
Speaker 14: At this point, right, It's almost it's almost easier to have him lie his ass off, because then you know exactly what he's lying about.
Speaker 19: Yeah, we already know.
Speaker 2: We already know what he could say to be lying. I already know. Bring it, guys, that I'm not out here to get famous. I'm not here to make money off of podcasting. I actually have a story even fucking way bigger than this that I'm behind right now. This Kent State story was just for fun for me, being from Kent, listening to all your guys' podcasts and all the research you guys do. I walk around every day with my third eye open. Not to steal that from the cult to conspiracy, but I love those guys too, and Julia. Actually I did one of my big shows that's the Fountain of Vie story with those guys. Please check it out. I will. That sounds it's amazing, It's a very touching topic for me.
Speaker 11: It's wild, and it's it's still happening right now as we speak, so it's happening.
Speaker 2: And this isn't a conspiracy just to theorize over. This is a conspiracy to get involved in. I'm not here just to talk about conspiracies and point them out. I'm here to make some change. I'm here to stop this bullshit if we know the rituals they're gonna do before they do them. I don't mean like literally pinpoint the rituals like an old old a demagarda tries to do, but just know that every time the shit happens, it's bullshit. And we got to stop paying attention to it. And we got to start putting our own intent as a collective back in to the ground. The geomancy. They're using all of this shit against us, we got to start using it against them. I'm here to tell you guys that I ask God for a purpose a few I'd say over a year ago. He gave me the Primary Water story, and then immediately after he gave me this Kent State story. And I think I got this Kent State story to break down the codes, to unwind the script, to dismantle their lies and put it back together so we can use it against them.
Speaker 12: Divine inspiration is my favorite type of inspiration. I say that all the time, like weird stuff will fall into my lap and I'm like, I've never heard about this before, and then I end up looking into it and it's just rabbit hole after rabbit hole, Like when I discovered Program to Kill and Laurel Canyon and that stuff.
Speaker 20: You got on my life.
Speaker 14: You gotta fuck with their numbers. You gotta get on the Wikipedia, and you got to edit all the thirteen out of everything they put in there.
Speaker 2: Here's something that happened to me real quick. You know how they put the numbers in the news cycle. It's always a thirty three year old or something like that. You know, thirteen people were struck by a car. I personally know a guy who blew his fucking hand off a few weeks ago. Okay, he's my age, he's thirty eight years old. The news put it out there that he was only twenty two, and they never corrected it. They don't fucking care about reporting the truth and the details. They got to get those numbers into their stories. And I've always wondered, why how do these numbers always end up in the news. There's no way. And I saw this one, and now I'm questioning it. Down in Columbus a few months ago, three women were murdered in at the address thirteen thirty three, Like, no, way, that didn't happen. And then fast forward to now, I finally clearly, because I know the asshole who blew his hand off, I know they're lying. They're just doing it to do it, guys, It's not by happenstance. It's nothing you did.
Speaker 12: They also put that he was twenty two and he had COVID of the b hole, and like all this extracy. You know how they loved to just add details like put suffering properly into stuff in it suffering.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, COVID. There used to be a thing where you could type in on Google like a certain number, like say three hundred and thirty three, and it would come up on Google three hundred and thirty three dead, and you know, like this town and this town, and it.
Speaker 2: Was like, wow, exactly, Phil, I'm half tempted. Actually, I was very half tempted to call out to the editor and be like, why are you guys lying about his age? Why do you keep using these numbers?
Speaker 17: They just usually take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, sorry about that mistake. Well, you're going to fix it because you know that really changes the story. You just described a completely different person when you said he was twenty two years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: They do that with serial killers a lot too. Actually, they'll put serial killers that they'll say they died in prison at age seventy seven, or they were executed on the you know, specific days of twenty second or all this stuff. And like the day that John Wayne Gacy was executed was the day that Jeffrey Dahmer got baptized, and they put that in the news too. It's like they do find significance by either making shit up or choosing specific dates for things.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 14: You know, it also might have to do with the places where they're encoding these things, so you know, check out check out the location of these different newsrooms and stuff like that, because I think that.
Speaker 1: Could be geomantically significant.
Speaker 17: Where they're sending the broadcast out from. Yeah right, Yeah.
Speaker 12: King State is a false flag, just like the one I mentioned earlier that was in Austin, Texas. Phil Do you know about that one, Charles Whitman, Yeah.
Speaker 9: That's the one they talk about.
Speaker 3: I think Kurt Russell played him in a movie and they cite that in full metal jacket when the drill sergeant is talking about how where did where did Whitman and Lee Harvey Oswald learn to shoot the Marine Corps? So like that's you know, the question they give me. While like Lee Harvey Oswald was a horrible shot. But supposedly Whitman might have had a brain tumor. That's the one story that I've heard about with him.
Speaker 20: But yeah, kill me some weird stuff about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he killed his wife and mother before, Yeah, before he went to the school and did that. I was going to say earlier though with with the once again the King the King kill aspect idahope.
Speaker 5: Eleven twenty two King Rhode four students. Oh and it's funny enough.
Speaker 3: I'm doing a show with JJ in another couple of weeks about the two books I've read in regards that I just finished the James Patterson book about that one, so you expected kind of a limit to hang out sort of book.
Speaker 15: I just looked at May fourth as well for the Pagan holidays, and you guys are gonna not believe this.
Speaker 2: So not a Celtic wait for this.
Speaker 15: So it's the Celtic holiday festival of Fertility and healing shit.
Speaker 2: I want to throw shit, dude. Oh my god, there we go. Oh that's man, Nick, Thank you so much for bringing me on today. I thought I was going to ship the bed in front of all. This is why I'm in it. This is why I've slowly been wanting to get in the podcasting, because there's so many fucking dots to connect. We can't all do this research by ourselves. I've been wanting to bring this information, not just to be like, hey, guys, check me out. I know all these cool things. We got it. I know there's more to the story. I need more people to bring me information and information that I can bring them, like I myself. Guys, there's so there's so many different conspiracies that I myself have already lived. Yeah, that's wild. Where is that?
Speaker 16: It looks like like.
Speaker 12: What is that the rape lodge over the state.
Speaker 2: It's called the ski booths? Yeah, I was standing in that one.
Speaker 12: They call it the ski booth, but it could be also the rape lodge. And look at all these little hess all over.
Speaker 1: Julie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what that is. Who like climbed up there and wrote on that? That's wild?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, Nick, did you say this so claw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's just a little structure standing in the woods. It's more for decoration than anything could hang out in it.
Speaker 13: I bet I wanted to mention the uh you mentioned the May fourth Communists, or rather Chinese Communists celebration. May first is a big Communist day. Two of course, isn't that May Day? Which one's May Day?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 13: Yeah, of course first, So that's three day difference. Of course, the fertility coming to birth three days.
Speaker 8: It's just interesting.
Speaker 14: So I wanted to throw in here, Lisa says in the chat, she says, Project Themis at Kent Liquid Crystal program. So Themis is the Greek goddess of justice. She has the sword, the blindfold, and the scales, and uh, that's that's.
Speaker 9: Kind of interesting.
Speaker 14: So Project Themis is where they got the liquid crystal display. Also the second Oracle at Delphi and presumed to be mother of Prometheus.
Speaker 2: That's why, dude, it just keeps doing up, Thank you guys, making it just keeps adding up. Man, It's like them naming every Space Shuttle launch after some kind of god and doing it on very specific ritualistic days, over and over and over again. I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Do any of you know who Michael want.
Speaker 15: Is one podcast?
Speaker 2: No, No, I never got he's got a series. He got a series on the fortieth parallel with Ross Ben. That's absolutely fair.
Speaker 1: We had them on like two or three weeks ago, right, maybe a month ago, Yes, we do, yeah, yeah, maybe it did.
Speaker 2: Drop it Okay, Money in the chat actually had them all right, Well, I pay him to do my astrology reading the other day and.
Speaker 1: Him out.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of this is going into some of his research on the synchronicities and everything. He even told me I need to go and not just do podcasts, but actually go out to Kent and talk about this in person to people.
Speaker 14: Bring some dowsing rods, bring some dowsing rods.
Speaker 2: So I might end up eventually down the road actually trying to do like a conference on this topic. So anybody who's got research that they're pulling up, d m me on my Instagram Awakened Lion, you can email me. I'll shoot you my email, because god, I I didn't I looked past the darkest stuff. I looked past the l c D the name of that project. I'd looked at that before, but I for some reason skipped over that Greek goddess name. I didn't even realize that. So even while I'm doing my research, I know I'm missing stuff.
Speaker 7: A lot of the nineteen sixties research that was done. I think we mentioned this on another podcast. A lot of the nineteen sixties research that a lot of the truth or conspiracy community focuses on is mainly like the Kama kay ultra, the psychological aspect, the psilocybin, all that stuff. We tend to gravitate more towards that. I don't know if it's because it's readily available we can find more information on it. But a lot of the aeronautics, the optics that were that are used now for intelligence and by crafting and all that other stuff, especially medical, physiological anything like that is usually not talked about a lot.
Speaker 2: And so if Kent was.
Speaker 7: I guess used for optics or any kind of liquid christlography or anything like that, that is significant because they probably had a grant for it, they had professors that had written for a grant, and they were doing research for it, and they were not just they were also probably co authoring or doing collaborative work with other universities.
Speaker 2: What's the chances that they were there were any Nazi scientists hanging out at Kent State. I'm just going to throw no, we've traded all of our colleges.
Speaker 9: Yes, they were.
Speaker 3: Brought to where there's like an infamous picture at an Ohio, Yes, Air Force Base, I think where von Braun was originally brought at one point. So that was.
Speaker 7: That was my next point in that because Ohio is the halfway point between Chicago and New York. We do know Chicago is Fermilab or you know doctor Fermi who helped develop the large Hderal collabor particle accelerator. That doesn't get a whole lot of attention, pretty focuses on we have turned in Chicago, and then you have New York, which had a lot of experimentation being done by you know, scientists from Project paper Clip and what forth. And so it was the go between.
Speaker 16: That somebody got the phone on or something that I hear some background numbers.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: Went away. Yeah, sure where that was coming from. That's that is fantastic info. And yeah, man, I'm telling you we we could compile probably three hours of symposium on this alone. It just keeps connecting. It's all over the place, and I'll even throw this one out. The high school I went to, it's named Theodore Roosevelt High School. Theodore Roosevelt was vice president to William McKinley. William McKinley was also assassinated and was from Canton, Ohio. The William McKinley Memorial is exactly thirty two miles away from the Theodore Roosevelt.
Speaker 19: High School in Kent.
Speaker 2: So when you ask yourself, well, Theodore Rosva wasn't from Ohio, why's he got a high school named after him out there? I think that's why they placed that in that in the city of Kent, because it's exact location. They love using those numbers.
Speaker 12: There's a lot of weird ship that comes out of Ohio, like MGK for example, fucking talk about a lizard King, I met him anybody in breakfast place in Cleveland?
Speaker 2: No, No, I wouldn't even bother No.
Speaker 12: The b hole.
Speaker 3: In the seventies, Ohio became, you know, you had some interesting stuff. You had Flint kind of getting started there with the Hustler Club, and then in the late seventies you had the Cleveland Mob War with Danny Green taking on the Cleveland mob and Cleveland becomes the car bomb capital of the world, you know at that point.
Speaker 2: My favorite unspoken about event was the nineteen seventies taking over the entire town of Boston Township. It's now referred to as hell Town. Have any of you heard of this? No, So back in seventy four, there was a bill signed off for like preserving They said there was too much urban sprawl and we were knocking down too many forests. So what did they do? Instead of just like stopping knocking down forest, they knocked down an entire town. They removed people off their property with guns, burnt down their homes and told them and this is now a national park. The government completely tore people off their own properties, booted them out, and that this area of Ohio is gorgeous. It's not flat fucking cornfields. There's a lot of peaks and valleys and rocky areas. There's lots of climbing to do, hikes, trails, and Boston is beautiful. The name itself too, just you know, it's named Boston in the middle of Ohio. So they signed this bill, kicked everybody out, and then somehow lost funding to turn it into a national park turned around and told everybody they can have their property back. In my opinion, I think they were searching for something.
Speaker 20: When did happen seventies in seventies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they tore up the entire time down, even turning parts of it. And you know how they said they were trying to save, you know, the land, the trees and everything. They turned half of the area into a toxic waste land by dumping toxic sledge all over the place. This place, dude, Helltown, Ohio has more conspiracies driven in it than any other place you've ever heard of. There there's giant stories of giant snakes, satanism, a bus full of kids going missing. Which is is there? Like, yeah, paranormal? I feel like I've heard some stuff. Yeah. I've even had friends say it's it's a very secluded area. It is guarded by cops a lot of the time, and the cops out there suck. But you know, being a teen, me and my friends used to take blunt routes. Everyone does. I'm telling you, if you live in this area and you've taken a blunt route through this area, and multiple friends have told me they've had experiences where the car either starts acting up up or they got out of the card just to be idiots and walk around and like they hear noises and shit, and that's not even walking deep into the woods, that's just driving down the dark roads at night. Well.
Speaker 12: I also, oh, go ahead, bro, I.
Speaker 15: Just wanted to just say really quickly that this isn't the first time that the government's come in and done that eminent domain. I mean, look at the LBL. That is an area of high strangeness, and people were just booted off of their property and they'd been there for hundreds of years, you know, homesteading and things like that. And you find that in these areas where there are paranormal things happening or potentially cryptid things, that the government is coming in under the guise of eminent domain and kicking people out. It's an interesting correlation.
Speaker 2: And this area was actually there's a fantastic YouTuber and I'm sorry, I'm going to forget his name, and it's him History Something. He goes to different places talking about the history in the area and he does a beautiful job telling the story of the witch from the eighteen hundreds. And this like prominent man from the area who was trying to use the witch to get secrets about everyone in town so he could steal the land. So then he does. Like the way he tells the story, it literally mirrors what happened in the seventies, how everyone's land was taken, even to the point where the prominent man from the eighteen hundreds died of a heart attack, just like the guy, one of the main people who was involved with taking the properties away from everyone in the seventies. It's a crazy story. If you guys, just go on YouTube in your free time and type in hellcount witch story, it should pop up. He's an old white guy with beard and glasses. Great ten minute video.
Speaker 3: Here's I got a crazy kind of like connection, well not connection, but like Helltown. So I was saying to Nick earlier, I said, it's kind of interesting. He invited me on this, and I read a book that I reviewed about ken State called sixty seven Shots. I also did a book called Helltown about Provincetown, Massachusetts. That was the nickname it was given where there was a serial killer in the seventies, and at one point, like you know that, that was the nickname Gatton was Helltown.
Speaker 9: And at one point you had Kurt.
Speaker 3: Vonnegut Norman Mayler were living near each other and everybody was speculating on who the killer was. And you know, it's a really good book. Interesting but again true prime. So you know, we know how that kind of genre can be in terms of you know, speculation and who the killer is. But I just thought it was funny when you said Helltown and that being Boston. You know what was it, Boston, Ohio or Boston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Boston Township, Ohio yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of Collinstown, Massachusetts. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 12: You know, there's actually story of a serial killer. You guys may or may not be familiar with it, but it was called the Cleveland Torso Murderer and they thought he could be like a Jack the Ripper or he was like Jack the Ripper came over here and started slicing bitches up. But yeah, he it's an unidentified serial killer from the Cleveland, Ohio area, was just ripping and running. They just found bits and pieces of women all over the place. All the Rockafellers are buried in Cleveland, Ohio. A lot of people don't know that. And you know, I grew up on Lake Erie and I will tell you it's a fucking creepy place to grow up. There's a lot of UFO activity. There's a lot of like weird things that come in and out of the lake. A lot of weird things have been seen. It's kind of like got a haunted vibe about it. So yeah, I mean all this stuff checks out. Serial killers, Rockefellers, people getting their shit taken away, people's heads get blown off at school.
Speaker 20: MGK, Welcome to Ohio.
Speaker 2: About I forget Matthew McKinley.
Speaker 3: How about what's the name Harding? Warren Harding is from Ohio, had what was called the most corrupt administration ever and then he drops dead what two years in of a suspicious heart attack or whatnot? And you know, yeah, his group was called the Ohio Gang, which was like his habinet.
Speaker 2: How many how many presidents are from Ohio? It was it four or five? Do we know? Because I know Ohio like that we have a specific nickname for like being the birthplace of the most all the ones.
Speaker 20: That like booty whole stuff came from Ohio.
Speaker 2: We got McKenley, Arting. Is there fourth there is? I'm missing it? I know there is real quick, Yeah, if you can because at fifths four. That's very telling presidents from popping up.
Speaker 20: President three.
Speaker 21: Oh yeah, and we'll say every every every president that has won Ohio since the nineteen sixties has won the presidential elections.
Speaker 12: There's seven presidents from Ohio seven Okay, yeah, I thought.
Speaker 8: I actually got eight.
Speaker 16: I got the know you got a yeah from Cleveland dot Com.
Speaker 8: I got the eight Ohio's eight presidents. Presidents in the cases they called home.
Speaker 12: Oh President Garfield, I forgot about that asshold another assassinated one. Yeah, he was assassinated.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of presidents from Ohio.
Speaker 20: So that that's and they all like booty whole, like, what are the presidents?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then not that not many presidents from Ohio. Then you have the Rockefellers. It's just highly connected. This area.
Speaker 12: We get had seen their graves. By the way, I visited this imitary.
Speaker 2: Enormous us. They are fucking huge. Yes, I've seen them. They are huge.
Speaker 12: I got chills when I stumbled upon that grave site. I was like, oh, look at this what some rich motherfucker's right because it's like huge.
Speaker 16: It's called Lancaster, Ohio. Is it that one you're talking about?
Speaker 12: No, No, that is buriedy.
Speaker 2: Route eight.
Speaker 8: I hate your turnpike Route eighty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never used it. I did not use the tolls, no way, not at all. I don't know if you guys have any more questions for me. I don't know what else I could possibly There's, like I said, everywhere I look, I had to break down all the different students and I don't even I got to get on my own show and do a solo show where I can just break down everything, and you guys can maybe watch me for once. You know, I've been listening to you for a very long time.
Speaker 3: You were saying that the four students were Jewish, right, Yeah, parallels to nine to eleven. Well, who was the first victim of nine to eleven? Was an IDF soldier on flight eleven? Or that was the first old victim? Was that was an IDF soldier, which was very random. And then you have the Henry Kissinger connection. You know, Kissinger was Nixon at the time, it was his National security advisor. And then nine to eleven they want to bring him in on the first Blue Ribbon Commission, and you know, of course his connections representing the Saudiast meant he got quickly kicked off, and you know, there's yeah, a lot of parallels, you know, and then we're talking to Rockefellers. I was told, I mean something I had read about the Towers where tower one was supposed to be Nelson and the other one was named David, like they were named after the kids initially that was their nickname, or the Towers North and the South.
Speaker 8: I think it was, Yeah, that's wild, that's great.
Speaker 2: I guess my last if I had who knows, I may never have the opportunity to sit in this in front of this many amazing podcasters again. So this is one last little bit of random information I have for the night. It's pertaining to Akron and Judith Resnick. Just to let you guys know, the high school she went to was called the Firestone Falcons. Put them together with the event that she supposedly passed away in and have to mention that real quick, Bron James, Steph Curry, and Judith Resnick were all born in the same.
Speaker 19: Hospital, were they?
Speaker 2: Yes, Steph Curry and Lebron James were both born in the same hospital. And then of course I had to throw in Judith Resnick. But I'm sorry, go ahead Julia.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 12: I was just gonna say, have you seen the videos of people who walk up to her, Oh yeah, we heard that you died in a fiery crash. Oh yeah, and she's just like, oh, fuck you, and she just walks away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know it's her. I mean I grew up looking at her picture like. That's one of those things about you know, I don't know if any of you know this, but if you're from Ohio and you actually like the state, you're kind of like an asshole about it sometimes, like we're the best. You know, it's Ohio versus the world. So like even my son, when he learns about history and it has anything to do with Ohio, he's fucking all for it. So I think it's just bred into us, you know, it's the energy of the state. But you know, just when I growing up, you know, knowing that, oh wow, this is a really important person. Because I was a kid, I didn't know it was fake until you know, the past ten years. That was one of those things I always thought about, like this astronaut being from right down the road. You know, it was really cool fact to know about as a kid. But now it's if.
Speaker 12: You ever meet a Browns fan, you'll realize the disillusionment of some from fucking Ohio. It's like, are you serious?
Speaker 2: We used to be good now?
Speaker 12: Oh god, this podcast. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm done with sports. I literally I play fantasy football with my friends just for the chance to win money. It was called the Cleveland Steamers, so that's how much I really.
Speaker 20: The whole stuff comes from Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Steamers is way further back than Cleveland. All Right, unraveling the podcast here though, I don't know if you guys got any more questions, any any more thoughts, anything else to add. This has been amazing, Lisa, is it up there one of my the other occult region podcast. It's amazing. Extra research's were in there tonight. I'm so happy you did not bow out. That was fantastic. I can't wait to start digging into the darpest stuff now. I got more rabbit holes to go through.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely look into the weather, underground stuff that angle. Also we provide amount of fruit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you. We get to get enough information put together to have a whole weekend symposium on this one fucking subject, which would get really tiresome and boring. But you get enough good podcasters in the room, we can have a lot of fun with that.
Speaker 12: What is this?
Speaker 8: I don't know?
Speaker 16: This is on Google every time somebody says something, I like the research and google what they're saying.
Speaker 8: And this is actually in the Lake, Ohio or Lake what is it called? Breakout?
Speaker 16: It's called yeah, the wayde Tomorrow at lake View Cemetery And when you click.
Speaker 12: On him, this is where this is where the Rockefellers are buried.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, look at that?
Speaker 19: Okay?
Speaker 8: Or my Sinian or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wild, man. I could spend days breaking that down.
Speaker 1: Cada I Phoenician, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got I guess uh. Nick, you being the guy who lived a lot of this, knowing all the rituals and stuff, what do you have to say about anything presented to you today? Like, I got to get your opinion on this, brother, Like, am I on track? Is this really the type of ship these people are doing? Or am I hallucinating? Am I crazy? And do I need to be thrown behind bars?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah right, No, I definitely think when you guys were talking about it earlier, the whole thing with them, you know, I was even trying to say, you know, if it's not, it doesn't necessarily have to be real. Because of the way technology is today and the way people are meant to feel for people that they never even meant and never would meet, you're gonna get people reacting probably, you know what I'm saying. Like, you get tons of reactions off something that's completely fake regardless, you know what I'm saying. So uh, I like, I guess what I'm getting at is, let's say you killed four people but nobody knew about it. But if you didn't kill four people, but you had millions triggered over it, that might actually be a little bit more you know worth well? Sorry Nick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, zooming on that, Jesus Christ, can.
Speaker 12: You google the Rockefeller's grave site. I have a picture of it on my phone when I went to go visit, but it's not a good picture the monument. Yeah all like all the oh yeah, so.
Speaker 14: On the magicians that encode the stuff of their to the country.
Speaker 2: Brother, that wouldn't surprise me whatsoever. And I'm so glad you thought you said it like that, because that's literally what I'm sitting here thinking. I literally had you know, how we all know paranoid American, right. I wanted to pitch this at him, like, dude, you need to throw something in there where like in one of your comics or magazines where they have these the school where they breed and torture and force these people to write the codes for all of us, Like I don't know how much of you are into like Jamatria and all that, and what Zach, Zach, what's Zach's name, the Jamatria guy Zach. I can't think of his full name right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, zachly, thank you.
Speaker 2: The way he pieces together the WWE, all of the professional sports and everything that's going on in the major news cycle together through the numbers, the words and everything else. Now he does take a certain angle of oh it's all jesuit, which I think he is on to something there too. But there's a fucking code being written for all of these events, Like they literally have script writers, And how cool would it be for my brain to think, what if they're breeding these script writers and they have them all held captive in some tucked away underground school somewhere, Like I could see paranoid American writing a small comic.
Speaker 19: On that ship.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, you're definitely onto something with that. There's code writers to this stuff. They're they're using together the theatrics for us, and it's literally, what's.
Speaker 12: That's the Garfield that's the Garfield Memorial. If you go to the basement of that memorial, they have his fucking coffin just out for you to like, just roll up on his fucking coffin.
Speaker 2: I bet you he's not even in there. I bet you. McKinley's and his wife is supposedly buried in the wall. Yeah, anything about McKinley's memorial. Look up that one real quick too before we get off here. Even the grounds that it's it's shaped very oddly when you look at it from above. William McKinley Canton Memorial. It's also right across the street from the Camp Football Hall of Fame. Yeah, you guys, some bitches energy that the Hall of Fame game brings in every year, having all of those men inducted, all the fans that come out, it is insane in that area and in the summer.
Speaker 9: And it's coming up in a couple of weeks, right in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do it. They hits right on my birthday almost every year.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: Warm peace. Look at that warm man pieces with home.
Speaker 12: Chef was asking me if I did a show talking about going to this cemetery. I definitely did. It was creep vibes for days. I was all up in this bitch, this one that you're looking at right now. I went by the Rockefeller's grave Elliott Ness. Uh, it's really creepy. I mean it's definitely got some of the oldest gris. Yeah, creep vibes.
Speaker 9: And we're talking about so the Rockefellers were from Cleveland.
Speaker 12: We're saying, right, Yeah, it's just like, after you've attained that much wealth, why would you want to be buried in like the west side of Cleveland with all the crackheads.
Speaker 2: He wasn't even born in Cleveland, but that's where he was at.
Speaker 12: When it's not a nice area of Cleveland where the cemetery is, it's literally like cracks.
Speaker 2: And here's here's the thing. Do have a bunch of mgks running around. I've been following you since the Great Deception?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 2: I actually, yeah, pretty close to Matt. He had me on his show a few times. Yeah, when I was wet behind the years with conspiracy. That was about two years ago. I miss Matt. God, I wish Matt was in this chat right now. He's fantastic. But his old world research is why I believe the reason why Rockefeller ended up in Cleveland is because that area is so heavily charged. Those buildings were already there, They've been there for hundreds of fucking years, and they used to be high tech buildings. The building I'm following building that this motherfucker lived in, I guarantee was. I hate to say it, and I know probably ninety percent of you don't believe it. Tartarian whatever that shit was. Okay, I don't know if the whole Tartarian Empire thing is a CIA operation that confuse us all or not. But the fact that these buildings still stand today and they have obvious evidence of being more than just a building reason for me to believe that a lot of this land. And I don't know if any of you know about ross Ben's research on the fortieth Parallel in Philadelphia and the artwork that he looked into, and the research he did on the mounds themselves. Okay, getting back into Kent and all the mounds being in Kent as well, They're not just bound in Cincinnati, Dayton, and Kentucky. They're fucking all over the place, and yet don't even know when you're standing on one, because we've already built civilization on top of them. And I said, I'm ninety five percent sure. I just have to do the research. That Kent State itself was built on a giant Indian mound. It's so fucking hilly for no reason. I used to ride my bike up and down those hills every single day in the summer as a kid. They are huge hills. The rest Like, you go to Ravenna, it's not that hilly. You go to Stowe, it's not that hilly. You go to Brimfield. It's a fucking farm town. It's got a little hill everywhere. But that's it. Kent has got huge hills for no reason. And one of the seven Hills Kent does not, but Akron does. Hey, here's a little fact that I cannot find anywhere on the internet anymore. If Hitler had won world domination, he planned on making Akron, Ohio, one of the world capitals.
Speaker 12: So I could be But I heard that I came the crackheads took over.
Speaker 7: Isn't isn't Cleveland or Akron at one of the largest Jewish cities.
Speaker 2: Cleveland's got a lot of Jews, yeah, in the suburbs, Italian, Italians and Polish, we got them all. But the highest population of Puerto Ricans in the country is in Cleveland, Ohio.
Speaker 12: They make a mean and Panada though, I mean they up all over the.
Speaker 2: Place perto Ricans. My best friend in the world is Puerto Rican and he was my roommate when I lived in Kent. He actually played football at Kent State.
Speaker 12: I think the Mexican efinom Well, you also had you know, It's just me, all right, Lisa.
Speaker 3: I also had one of the one of the true sort of conspiracy you know politicians from Ohio around Cleveland was James Traffiicant.
Speaker 5: He was the one who accused of what was it.
Speaker 3: He accused, uh, I think Janet Reno of being a lesbian and he talked about I think like Israel's grip, you know, on the politics.
Speaker 5: And who are you talking about the all time.
Speaker 3: James Traffickan he was. He was a center. I think he said like beat me up Scott. He was like one of his like phrases. And I think they eventually kicked him out of Congress. But yeah, he was someone who was like very attuned with like Israel's influence in.
Speaker 9: Regards to government.
Speaker 3: And yeah he said Janet Reno was having an affair with Donna Shalala, who was like the Health and Human Services.
Speaker 5: Secretary under Clinton.
Speaker 3: And yeah, he was like one of those guys Democrat, but like would spew a lot of stuff that turned out to be true. He took the cause of John DEMIENUK, the guy who they said was Ivan the Terrible.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, he started on that ship. That is fucked up.
Speaker 17: Did you that that documentary? Yes?
Speaker 9: I did, Yes, I did.
Speaker 12: God it was from Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 12: It was crazy episode.
Speaker 5: I think there's a huge Ukrainian population I think was part of that.
Speaker 12: Phil I would up and do an episode on that guy because I think that is is a crazy story.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you.
Speaker 5: And his lawyer was Israeli and took a ship off for.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, that's so crazy. But that's another Cleveland story. I forgot about a full blown concentration camp. Ass, fucking Nazi ass, fucking well killed kids in the gas chamber. Ass.
Speaker 3: When we're talking about Rockefeller, you know someone who made his money most likely off you know, crimes in one form or another, and then you know, being involved with philanthropy as you get a guy like Mo Dalitz, who was a gangster the Mayfield Road mob who goes out to Vegas and he becomes like mister Las Vegas and winds up, you know, owns the desert in which eventually he sells to Howard Hughes and then donates they like donates the biggest hospital that was being used to run the casino skim through at one point, and he dies and he's like Man of the Year and all these other things and basically just whitewashed his entire reputation through philanthropy, nuts the murders and stuff.
Speaker 12: You know, still is like an insight globe Peek Yeah Oday, Conspiratorio, that's my name.
Speaker 2: I gotta say it again to guys. Please, if I can get all your contacts, learn who all of your shows are, I would love the sport all of you two and connect more. I'm having so much fun with this shit. Dude connecting out. Dude, it's who here has done psychedelics anyone. I'm not a big user, right, but the first time I ever did mushrooms is to the net the id it. I did it with a group of friends and seven of us and we all went off and did our own thing. A couple guys went this way, a couple guys went that way. I was sitting on a playground because my friends lived right next to a playground, all right, I wasn't there, being it was literally in their backyard. And I sat there by myself, having a flood of all these thoughts I've never had before, thinking about the most random shit. And I was sitting there for about twenty thirty minutes, and then I decided to get up and walk back to my friend's house to the front door. And then I looked to my left and the two guys who walked this way started to come back, and the other guy. We all came back to the house at the exact same time, and all of our different thoughts were completely different, but they all connected. And it blew my fucking mind how our conversation people were having in different parts of the town all came together at once.
Speaker 22: Yes, you connect through the mystelium, absolutely, and it just It's what I've been doing every day since, just connecting dots that I come across and it's so.
Speaker 2: Much fun for me, and I honestly feel like God speaking to us a little bit more than we want to realize. And even though I look at things like numerology and astrology, I'm a big believer that those are God's tools and if you're using them correctly, especially if you're using it to kind of fight on his side, you can use it for good. It's all about intention, correct, It's all about intent. They're using it against us on a daily basis, and we've got to do something to fight back. There's so many fucking look like the group I'm sitting in front of right now, and all of you know people, and all of those people know people. Before I got on here, I was on a two and a half hour podcast with NDS.
Speaker 17: I had them on yesterday.
Speaker 2: Man shouts out, I know, I follow, I'm I'm They're one of the few people I pay for the Patreon offense. Guys, I'm a poor person, but they put out so many shows throughout the day that I can listen to at work. Plus they have a lot of you guys on too. It's great, yeah, but it's there's the energy is changing, guys. I hate to sit here and preach and get on my soapbox, but the energy is changing, and if you don't do it and start maybe doing more than just podcasting, we're gonna start losing a battle. You guys are just going to have more content to talk about. All right, you guys might get some more money in your pocket. But what the fuck are we really doing there? I called out NDS earlier. I said, your name is Death the Nephluin Squad. I just brought the fight to your front door.
Speaker 17: Can we got to get out there and fight?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well they're just talking about nothing. I'm here to fight them because I'm not making money off this ship and I probably never will, mostly because of the way I speak. So change for us.
Speaker 12: People keeps telling me I'm an flum because I have red hair, and I'm like, what the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Like, I love the Lord, I don't fucking eat children. I don't get like, literally, we need to define what the definition is a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I say the worst thing about Julia a lot, but you know it's not wrong with that either, so I can't.
Speaker 14: So I think we got to get into a uh sort of a you know, war mode, and I think that means everybody needs to attend and some sort of astral projection boot camp.
Speaker 1: Right, you got to get out there.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, bro s.
Speaker 1: Psychedelics, right, Bro, No, you won't have to, Julia, Julia, I'm.
Speaker 2: Psychedelics, don't. I know way too many people who overdo the psychedelics. I honestly I did it more than once, and I didn't need to. I'm telling you that one time I took it, I was not ready for it. It changed my fucking life and I was only about eighteen nineteen years old. I've not looked.
Speaker 12: I mean, I've smoked weed a couple of times where I've literally thought that I was leaving my body. But I think I just got like too fucked up. Like I took a big bomb rip and like felt like I was levitating and shit. So if if I have to take psychedelics, I already know it's going.
Speaker 20: To be a fuck that because I had a complete.
Speaker 2: They're not for everybody, you know, and that's going to kids.
Speaker 6: You know, that's a mistake they make whenever they take them, and I'm not they expect just trying to have a good or whatever it's they're used for, you know, other purposes.
Speaker 12: Especially looking into conspiracies, like sometimes you know, you get too high and you read something like program to Kill and you're like, I think I'll just you know, I think I think I'll kill myself.
Speaker 2: I don't know what else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, okay, definitely yeah.
Speaker 2: Really good one.
Speaker 23: They got a visitors center right on campus. I'm actually inciting. Well I'm not excited, but it doesn't give you any pictures, but they definitely have one of course. Yeah, they also have a memorialble place too. Yeah, it's crazy. I'm looking at it right now, like, yes, right about this.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 12: They have one at the Oklahoma City Bottom Memorial to You got to pay like twenty dollars a person to get into the fucking thing, and then they give you a tour of how many kids got blowed up, and it's like, why did I pay for this?
Speaker 20: Like this is kind of morbid, horrible.
Speaker 2: Matt.
Speaker 14: I got a question. Do they make you stand on anything metal? Is there any like plaque or anything on the ground that's metal that you have to stand on on any of these tours or any of these sort of like self flagellations Oh, good question.
Speaker 8: There's definitely big stones about his area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just that much at all. I know what you're talking about, like like a like a big metal disc with with writing eye and memorialize on the ground and you know, maybe and there's something in front of it. They have a couple of memorials. I don't I don't remember if they have anything like that. Like I said, I I don't go to Kent that often, even though I live right down the street and my mom still lives in Kent. But uh, I'm gonna have to go. I'm gonna have to go to campus and walk around and see. I feel like I need to do some like live tours. When I go, I'll just go on campus and start talking about it on some lives or something. Yeah, very much, no problem. Thank you for having me everyone, and thank you.
Speaker 17: For adding to it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for adding to the research and asking great questions. Like I said, I'm not a great storyteller, and there's so much information with this, like it's really hard not to bounce around. Thanks for bearing with me and still like understanding what my retarded brain was trying to spit out. Yeah, I don't even know where else what else to say. Guys, thank you and just awakened Lion on Instagram awaken line twenty nine on x If you guys want to correlate, message me, follow me, give me any of your research, or have me on your show. Sometimes my whole life has been a conspiracy. Autism has touched my family pretty hard, you know. I also get into a lot of, like you know, spiritual thought. I grew up in an abusive household for my stepfather, So I love looking at the psychology of how people's minds work and the whole even just relationships with men and women through family. My like I said, I grew up with a stepfather and even looking at his family in the history behind it. It's just medical conspiracy all over the place. So I got a lot to add to different conversations. If you guys want to have me on, please hit me up.
Speaker 12: I feel that the chef was on fire tonight too. I'll look at all these comments and stuff. Somebody said, I love you.
Speaker 1: I saw that somebody's love and you.
Speaker 2: Haven't recorded anything, but I am working on working on my own show. It will be called the Hometown Profit. Awesome nobody's profit in their own hometown.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice. Oh and you know after the show man, throw me any link you want me to put into the show notes the chef, because I don't think I go. Yeah, so people can reach out to you as well if they want to, you know, talk to you about this. But yeah, thank you very much, Matthew. I really appreciate it real quick. For the people that are still here. Well, first I'm gonna plug well, Chef, you're still here, so you can plug that show Dark Florida, Brooke she left, Go check out Dark Florida. Uh yeah, podcast, paranormal Crypti stuff, Bigfoot. Uh yeah, all right, Lisa, what's up? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me on, and.
Speaker 2: Matt amazing presentation.
Speaker 7: Learned a lot. I had never even heard that thesis that it wasn't real, so that threw me for a loop. So thank you for bringing that into blunting the seed into that. Thank you fellow rejects for having such an amazing discussion. And again, I just would like to plug ac cult Research into dot org.
Speaker 2: Check us out.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. And hello is John.
Speaker 14: Hey, you can find me on Twitter and x and I've got a show on Thursday nights where I read your emails. If you send them to the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com, thank you.
Speaker 1: You'll get you'll get a story and you'll get a sigil, symbol, engraving or something. We always pull something out of our rest to share with you, so definitely check it out. And we got to shove. What is going on?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, first, thank you for having me.
Speaker 11: I greatly appreciate it. It's been an awesome Friday night. It was very nice meeting meeting you all. I'm only familiar with a handful. Matthew, you did a good job. Brother, that was awesome. Keep keep getting a dude, you're doing a great job. And yeah, you can find me. We're over at Rumble and Instagram, s n s S pod, I believe and.
Speaker 9: X as we also what's up here?
Speaker 11: Thank you Jules, So Jules knows I always forget what my what the Twitter handle is? I'm not super I'm not on there a lot that is at s n SS pod.
Speaker 2: Love you too, bro, and yeah, thanks thanks again for having me.
Speaker 1: No, no, thank you, I appreciate it. Other blessed thank you. Yeah, and Julia, what is going on?
Speaker 12: I love doing these shows because I feel like it's just hanging out with my besties. Please meet new people.
Speaker 2: Phil.
Speaker 12: I've been wanting to meet you for a while now, obviously everybody else. Matthew. Great to meet you. I met. I think I have done a couple of shows with a few of you before, but Chef, it was great to meet you and Hank Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts. If you want to work with me, get in touch with me through my email. It's ghosts dot Peach at outlook dot com. Don't send me a message on Instagram. I don't check that bitch. Please send me an email. Thanks for having me, Matthew. Is a great show. Loved it, very entertaining.
Speaker 2: Thanks again, no problem.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Julie. Always appreciate you joining us. We got Phil. What is going on? Phil? Oh?
Speaker 3: It was a great, great couple of hours and I enjoyed it and I.
Speaker 9: Said, it just worked out.
Speaker 5: I mean book that you know, a topic that I you know.
Speaker 9: I read and reviewed the book on and it.
Speaker 5: Was a lot of fun. Vic Foster on Twitter.
Speaker 3: I do post some of the book reviews, well, anyones that they post. Uh, And every now and then I get to review a good conspiracy or a cult related you know.
Speaker 5: Hopefully I'll get.
Speaker 3: To post my occult Elvis reviews soon and uh, which I got introduced because of one of your guests, Nick, and uh. You know, it's always a lot of fun talking about conspiracies and other fun topics like this.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you for coming on.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 1: I always appreciate whatever you have to bring to the show because you don't always got something going on in that audio's to head and we got tyrone what is going on?
Speaker 18: So good?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 8: Uh, prestation, Matthew.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 16: I learned something new today, so uh, you know it. It was great in learning that stuff. Everything that you want to find on me, just go to rebirth at the word dot com and you'll catch everything.
Speaker 8: That I'm on on there. Thanks again, Nick.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, no, thank you for coming my man and Jules.
Speaker 17: Man, this was another great show. I always appreciate you inviting me. Get me new people. UH got to get you on, Matthew. I think it'd be fun.
Speaker 18: Guys Grateful pot on Twitter, Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, Apple podcasts, You go follow me over there, go over to Patreon, Patreon, dot com, slash Grateful podcast doing an Esotery book review in the morning's Patreon only. Probably I think we're reading a Cult Anatomy of Man so and then we're doing twin Twin Peaks watch party tomorrow most definitely.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 2: I yet watched that ever your talking about it, you guys talk about this.
Speaker 18: Time watching it, and I'm watching it with my audience and now they're all obsessed with all the stuff in it. To shout out Isaac wiseup though for kind of getting me on it.
Speaker 9: At for.
Speaker 17: I got him coming on.
Speaker 1: Later this month to talk about it.
Speaker 17: So that's gonna be a banger.
Speaker 18: Yeah, everybody go check out the episode with NDS from yesterday and all the episodes we've done.
Speaker 17: I think it's my third Occult Rejects episode this week.
Speaker 18: Yeah yeah, man, Yeah, So shout out out to you the Cult Rejects, y'all go follow them and yeah, another great show. I appreciate it. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, man. I always appreciate you coming on. Don't want to try to bug it to get you to come on. So thank you.
Speaker 17: Oh man, I'm always down, dude, if I'm free.
Speaker 1: Yah. Well, normally the timing that it's only the timing is off, and uh, I guess Ethan indigo. I don't know if he's still here or not, but I'll plug his stuff. Go check out his books. He definitely has got a plethora of books. He's got a bunch of stuff. Yeah, we've got a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 16: I'm actually going I'm actually going to buy his book, bro, and I'm actually getting his book from Amazon.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go read him nice. Nice. Yeah, So go check out his stuff. And he is on Twitter as well, and he's rather active on.
Speaker 7: That, so go check out out the Research Institute dot org as well.
Speaker 1: Yes he has. He's actually been one of the more consistent ones. He's making me look bad. Thank you Ethan. Uh yeah, and I thank you everybody in the chat. That is what's up. There's a lot of people.
Speaker 2: One one more thing, Nick, because Jules just reminded me. I also did a show with NDS today on the Primary water and the kidnapping of Joe Gilberti and his efforts to bring primary water to the entire world. Like I said earlier, that story is ten times fucking bigger than this, So if anybody wants to check that out, it's out for free. They had to pull it off of YouTube. It should be back on there because we talked about alkaline water. I'm sorry we said the word alkaline and they pulled us from YouTube instantly.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we did it.
Speaker 9: All the labooo dolls.
Speaker 17: But it's still still still a good episode. I had to check that one out that y'all did.
Speaker 2: Please it's it's it's not my story. I just, like I said, I asked God for purpose and he dropped this story in my lap. And I was literally the only person on the internet who found it and gave a shit about it. And now it's about possibly uh have its own documentary if NDS has anything to do with it.
Speaker 11: So beyond this, it's pretty wild. It's pretty wild. I didn't think it was when I first heard about it. I was like, okay, okay, but then once I got like the full the full story, it's yeah, it's pretty wild. It's a very deep story.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Uh yeah yeah. And uh, where was I at? Oh? I was thanking the chat that's right. Sorry, Uh yeah, thank you everybody that was packed. It was from old channels too. I appreciate everybody saying stuff and comment there. That's where we go live. Uh, that is the end of another cult rejects and until the next one, everybody be will.
Speaker 5: La Baby, I'm a gag stuck too.
Speaker 2: It takes at a tangle mess with mess my game stick to.
Speaker 9: Baby, You're game stick too.
Speaker 18: For good warning, so this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 2: Listener Discretion is a vibek with the Fellas. This ain't my first time at the Rodeo.