Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Travis Walton, author of Fire in the Sky and My experience as an abductee back in nineteen seventy five, and you are listening to The Doctor Sky Show.
Speaker 2: And welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to the exciting show that you tell us you like so much of The Doctor Sky Show with great guests from the realms of astronomy, space, aviation, and weather and celebrity guests in the mix. The radio show, The Doctor Sky Show has been in existence one over ten years. In that time we've had well over five hundred interesting guests from these realms. But first I'd like to thank our producer extraordinaire Richard Dugan of radio station KZSB. That's AM twelve ninety in Santa Barbara, California today, ladies and gentlemen, and outstanding guests. The author of Fire and the Sky, the Walton Experience, the best documented case of alien abduction ever recorded, and the reason that this host, Steve Kate Stoctorsky, is not going into a lengthy introduction of our special guest by bio. He is well known not only in the UFO community, but in the world community of an event that happened and ladies and gentlemen. It's a privilege and honor to welcome Travis Walton, who I recently had the honor of meeting at a very special event from my participation in the Coast to Coast AM radio show with George Norri, Travis Walton was one of the esteemed guests on stage in a UFO conference and conversational discussion. Travis, welcome to the radio show today. It was an honor meeting you there and I hope the same feeling was there from you two.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me, Doctor Sky, It's.
Speaker 2: Great to be with you, absolutely, sir. You know, I want to put this whole book in perspective because folks, if you have never had the opportunity of researching this man or listening to the story that he documents in a nearly four hundred page book, you really should. And Travis, you were so kind to write in the copy of the book that you gave me in preparation for this particular interview, and I'm going to share this with the audience. Eve great hanging out with you. Someone appreciates who really gets it, Travis Walton, and I do appreciate your story because what you're about to hear, Ladies and Gentlemen, if you have not heard this story before, and Travis, I know you've repeated this story so many times because it's so important, but I encourage people to get a copy of Fire in the Sky the Walton Experience, the best documented case of alien abduction ever recorded, which was made into a movie Ladies and Gentlemen in nineteen ninety three. And the interesting part of this book that I find, Travis, is the actual introduction that's done by the screenplay print the producer Tracy Tormat, who I didn't realize until I read the book that that's what the son of the legendary singer meltorm is that correct. Yeah, that's totally amazing. Travis. Start from the beginning, tell us who you are, where you were, and let's talk about that amazing day November fifth, nineteen seventy five, which so many people maybe never have heard the real details of this story. Please continue and share with us this most amazing story that you experienced something like unlike hardly any human being has ever experienced in the history of time and space.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I was just a twenty two year old later working with a crew of six other men in the woods, and after a long day's work, we were headed home and we spotted this light coming through the trees. When we finally got to where we could see the source of light, there was this is a the most amazing sight. It was astonishing power of that experience, just seeing this craft hovering there. It was emanating sounds that are really hard to describe, mixture of really high and low tones. The same time, there was like some kind of an energy in the air, kind of a charge that all the all the crew agreed that it seemed like something was about to happen, some sort of a feeling of something impending. But for me, you know, my immediate impulse was to just get out of the truck and run towards it, thinking it would take off before I got very close. I just thought it would be, you know, response to it, similar to when we see unusual animals in the woods, you know they're on their way for cover. But that didn't happen, so I started to become more fearful, as did the crew. You know, they were yelling at me to get back in the When I got where I was looking up at about a forty five degree angle their frenzy of calls and swearing and not to tell me to get out of there and let's get the heck I look out of here. Reached a point where the craft started to move and sound got louder.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, Travis. You know, this is incredible, And I just don't mean to cut you off. I just wanted to remind people what you're doing there. You're basically working on the Turkey Springs treathoning contract in this area in Arizona, Northern Arizona. Maybe more specifically you can describe it the Apache Sidgreaves National Forest. First of all, tell us what you were all there to be doing. I mean, this was normal work for you guys. As what how do you describe yourself bloggers or is that a correct.
Speaker 1: Or Well, you know, the news media is unfamiliar with timber stand improvement, so they just called us floggers. But it was a project to you know, so clean up after the actual operation and remove it damaged trees, you know it's due to the logging and any disease trees and then out the remaining ones. Plus the area was divided into strips where we'd cut up the material and pilot and opening so that he'd be burned in the wet season to reduce fire danger may make a sort of a break easier to fight fire at those points.
Speaker 2: Right And people need to know this, Travis. I mean if they're listening, of course, all over the world that here in Arizona, as in many areas that have a lot of trees and timber that this season or just about any time of the year, if it's the dry season, we can become a tinder box as we have any people see fires all over the country. So you're basically what thinning out so that there's a way to what if they want to do a controlled burn later during the wet season, you have all the tender you know, the material that were.
Speaker 1: Even if an accidental fire occurs, it makes a place where it's easier to fight it. But it's important. We've got a major wildfire going in Arizona right now.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, I mean, I just wanted to up the stage, Travis, because people may not understand what you folks were doing there. But please continue because this story going back to November the fifth, nineteen seventy five, folks, as I mentioned before, was the best documented case of alien abduction ever recorded. Our guest is Travis Walton, He's the person who experienced this. And describe Travis where you left off. Continue please, You're in this thicket of trees and this amazing craft is over you, and then describe what happens from there.
Speaker 1: Well, it got louder and it started to move, and that, you know, just was the last straw with my apprehension. You know, the guys yell at me to get out of there, so I just kind of jumped for cover. There is thing to hide behind. Was a log that was sticking on out of the middle of this clearing the pile of breathe there, and I crouched down behind there and it turned to run back to the truck, and I just felt this shock of a stunning force and I didn't actually see the beam hit me, but the but the crew described it in various ways. One deputy wrote in there that the crewman was describing it as looking like a long blue flame.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Others described it as looking like a foot wide ray or bean, or like comparing it to a bolt of lighting, a giant spark or something. But it was such a powerful blast that the crew panicked at that point and me immediately thought that it had killed me. They said they were yelling, and it says he did, let's go. And you know, I've always you know, pushed back against the criticism of the crew, you know, as being less than heroic at that point because it was the only sensible response, you know, Oh, absolutely, Travis. Yeah, possible for the lives of the whole crew.
Speaker 2: No, I hear you, brother, And let me say this in adding I'm sorry to cut in, but I just have to. I'm full of emotion on this. This is nineteen seventy five, folks, and if I were experiencing what you experienced or they experienced, you know, it's some sort of stunning like on the cover of the book. You know, people can get to understand what this depicting. The depiction is Excuse me, it's this powerful blue light that to me looks like some sort of a laser of some type, but super high power. You bet I'd be running away from the hills. So tell us more. I mean, your crew is obviously shocked and panicked, but I want to hear what happens to you, because you what, you basically numbed. It's almost like a giant taser. You couldn't move or what happened?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't feel anything more, but the crew described it as throwing me through the air so violently that they, you know, immediately thought I was dead. And you know, John says, you know, my body hit the ground like a sack of meat, like there wasn't a bone in my body.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And they went tried to get help from hunters, but weren't able to catch up with them and decided the you know, they'd better return and see if they could help. And sure, you know, Kenny says that his greatest apprehension in coming back was not that the aliens would still be there because they had seen the craft take off, but what my body was going to look like? Yes, was I going to be jarred and horrific?
Speaker 2: You know, of course. I mean it's just like looking at the cover of the book here again, like it's like a large laser or a taser. And from there, Travis, your recollection is from the time that that stunned to you or actually took over you. How long in your mind was it before that you did the next describe that you're now what apparently inside this craft? I mean, was it pretty much instantaneous or if to your best memory, was there like a blackout period and then who knows how long it.
Speaker 1: Was before you Well, I was unconscious, so I have no idea how long.
Speaker 2: Well that's there you go, folks, unconscious eyes right, you're not seeing anything, you're hearing it.
Speaker 1: The conscious period was brief, so I was missing for five over five days, and so I have no idea of where in that period of time was this conscious period. I would suspect it wasn't immediate that after some time that led to a bit of recovery, I still felt seriously.
Speaker 2: Wounded, weakened, and emotionally overcharged. So in your book, I mean, that's why I'm recommending this. You know, folks, an open mind is so important here, and you have so many wonderful quotes in this book. This book, I must say, Folks, is very well not only documented Travis saluding to you and the authors, but you go through so many examinations here from every side of the equation. But here's a quote about keeping an open mind when it comes to facts and fiction, and I quote facts have not cease to exist because they are ignored. The quote is from the famous Eldest Huxley, and I think it's so appropriate here because you know, Travis, I mean, you're the living person who's experienced this. There's people on both sides of the equation. Some will say, Nah, that could never have happened, and then there is many many people like myself that are firm believers that indeed this experience really did happen. And I'm not just saying that to you, Travis, to sound like a nice guy. I've always been fascinated by these subjects, and I got to jump in here. My experience with this for the audience is that way back when the Barney and Betty Hill incident took place, back allegedly and back in September of sixty one, Travis, I think I mentioned to you, I spend time going to her home and listening to her story because like her story, your story. There's very few people in existence today on the earth that you've even had as much detailed experience with the alleged you know, UFO abduction experience. So carry on, you Now, what inside this particular craft as we describe it, and what happens when you awake?
Speaker 1: Well, I regained consciousness rather slowly. I was in a lot of pain. So I was in and out for a while. But when I finally came to, I couldn't really move much. I felt really just barely there, and I could see that there was a light above me and the ceiling was closed, so I think that I was on some kind of a raised surface, like a you know, a table or a gurney or something, which turned out to be the case. And the feeling of being injured, you know, led me more to the you know, in recalling what led up to that, that you know, I may have been injured in some way, and I just assumed the kids the crew had had taken me to the hospital. But when I can finally focus my eyes and seem more clearly, you know, I could see that these vague forms around me weren't We're definitely not doctors. They were these alien creatures.
Speaker 2: Wow. And that's a powerful statement, Travis, because you know, don't let me steal your thunder on here. And I don't know how much thunder there is, because this story is amazing. It's not sensational, folks, it's this man's interpretation of his facts. And you know, I look at the pictures here and you're you keep you know, saying over and over throughout this book about when you're describing the aliens the amazing eyes, very penetrating. But I'll tell you some of them. Brother, that's pretty scary to me. I mean, I'm an adult, and I don't really like the word scary, but these traumatic eyes, these used dark eyes. Obviously, I don't know how I would even respond to something like that. I would think that I would rather just be knocked out. But I mean, what's going through your body so much adrenaline that you take a stance like a defensive stance if I'm correct in the book, and you know you're way waiting.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, they were trying to approach me or you know, get me back under control in some way, but I was you know, it took me years to figure out that they were probably you know, not menacing, that they were actually just trying to help me. But I was pretty combat at the time and wasn't.
Speaker 2: Well, heck, yeah of it. I would be very combat out of because let me say this, Travis, reading your background, you're a no body. You're no couch potato. I mean, you're a motorcycle rider, rodeo. You know, you're a guy that knows the outdoors hunting, so like any guy, and I'm not putting you at any different level. Well I am. I Actually, I'm just saying that you're a guy that if somebody's going to approach you with harm, you're just not going to sit there and take it. But let's go back to the description of these beings because that's so fascinating to me. Small but you described them as having like rn suits that if you touch near their bodies, it was almost like what they were like a little little fleshy and no steams, no buttons, just like almost to the point like they were like could they have been like robots or something? Who knows? Right? It was weird?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, man, I've heard all kinds of theories. I just know what I perceive. You know, people say, did they seem like robots? And I say, well, you know, if you could create a creature that could stand in for a living being, you have you had that kind of technology, I doubt with horror and jerk and look mechanical, it would it would be fully capable of serving the purpose. So you know, they look like living beings to me. Now, there's a variety of reports from other people saying that alien beings are similar to this, and they call them grays nowadays. But yeah, now I don't know if they had such a turn.
Speaker 2: They did not. They did not, which is amazing. So now let's go back to the movie Fire in the Sky, which exactly took the Hollywood side of the equation here. And you know, let me say this, folks watching the movie Fire in the Sky. I don't want to take Travis's thunder away, but D. B. Sweeney is of course playing you as you know better. You were there through the whole you know, filming of this and the advisor on this. But you know, Travis, I have to say this in all Cannon is it's the last ten minutes or five minutes of that movie bothered me so much that I actually don't want to watch that movie by myself, even today at sixty two years of age, because the discretion in the movie made those aliens look out to be extremely strange, sinister, and you fill in the blanks. I mean, I think they took a lot of liberty in the movie.
Speaker 1: It evokes the feelings that I went through. I was terrified at their appearance. This was, oh yeah, totally strange. And terrifying to me. And I too don't watch the movie, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's not a very friendly movie. Yeah, I see.
Speaker 1: So you know, I've been at Vance where they show clips of it and I catch myself not breathing.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, of course you're the person that this is all about and continuing about you. Travis Walton is our guest, ladies and gentlemen. He's spending time. And believe me, Travis, I really appreciate this. His book, which is really just a small part of this whole story, but a well documented book. Fire in the Sky, The Walton Experience, the best document case of alien abduction ever recorded. Yes, he is the author, and let's get a little quote in here, because I remember interviewing this guy, like you remember, I'm sure doctor Jalen Heinez says, I quote UFO adventure story that has already become one of the most celebrated. I would recommend the book and read from cover to cover. And you know, doctor Heinik was interesting for many people that don't know he was also got a little bit part in the Close Encounters of the Third Kind. But he's an amazing guy. So you had a little experience talking to doctor Heinek.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, oh yeah, and he became a stock supporter and was willing to, you know, go forth to the Median and express that support and push back against some of the ridiculous series that the debunkers were putting forth. You know, there was a whole onslought of accusations just ran the gamut of you know, now, a way this couldn't happen. It had to be you know, a y or a drug hallucination or no.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think it's a drug hallucination by any means. I know you don't. But let's go on from here, Travis. You're inside this craft, which alone would be just so terrifying. You see these alien creatures, beatings whatever you want to describe them, as you stand your ground and they kind of watch scurry out of the room and then carry on from there. What happens next and what? Well?
Speaker 1: I went looking for a way out and it was rather amazing. You know, I don't know, you know, I'm assuming that what I encountered in another part of the craft was some sort of control to operate it, but it's possible it was something else. But it looked like something to either navigate or control the motion of it. Could have been just some kind of a planetarium or you know, viewing station. Yes, but in trying to open doors and somehow find a way, it was an irrational sort of approach to think I just open a door and jump out, you know, like I could drop to the ground to be back in the woods. It was probably not in a in in still in the woods at that point, but m that's what I was trying to do in my panic, and that's when this other being came in. I mean what I took at that point to be a rescue from some Earth based agency like the Air Force or something.
Speaker 2: You know. Okay, and mm hmm, this.
Speaker 1: This guy, you know, I stopped with the resistance and was fighting back and allowed him to take me out of this craft into an area that resembled like a big airplane hangar hmm, maybe part of a larger craft, but yes it was. There were other uh disc shaped craft inside this area. But he was really hurrying me to another location outside of that room, down a hallway, where he left me in the custody of some other human beings similar similar uniforms.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: They put me down on the table and rendered me unconscious some sort of a gas mask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were describing the book here, and this is amazing. They look like muscular men and women with extreme how do I say this, very definitive features, but obviously human in their appearance. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, some people, you know, come up with a theory that these are really just the small aliens stimulating some sort of hallucination or a mechanical device to get me to stop fighting them to where they could get me back under anaesthesia again.
Speaker 2: Right, So their description, the description you have of them as in the book, which does a great job leasure explaining, is that they looked rather muscular, a man and a woman, and the woman in the book that we're reading here, the Fire in the skybook, it shows some sort of like an oxygen mask. And then you say she or he rendered you unconscious. That's amazing. Yeah, so Travis, I think, yeah, go ahead, yeah, go ahead. No, I'm just curious. You also describe this chair inside the craft and then to me, this is a beautiful part of this story because we love astronomy. So you're saying that somehow throughout this experience knew where this chair. What may have been like a control seat with these fixtures like a joystick or some kind of throttle. You actually got to see the entire heavens from in there? Is it? The whole chair was floating, unless if you're outside in this big planetarium? Is that is that fair to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah? From that, from that point of view, it simulate the appearance of being surrounded by stars. And that's not what I was looking for. I wanted a way out, and oh you bet.
Speaker 2: I'd want to be out of there fast, like one, two, three and get me the hell out of here. Of course, Well, it was this.
Speaker 1: Orient team to have it be surrounded by this star field that would move in unison in response to operating these controls, and so I was scared out of continuing with that.
Speaker 2: Yes, So then you see yourself in some sort of like hangar, as if you got out of the little craft you were guided out by these alleged looking human like looking creatures or people whatever, and then from there describe what happened from there, I mean, this is this is even more amazing as we hear this story.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I looked around briefly. The ceiling kind of curved down into one wall. So it was kind of like an arc, but a light much brighter than it was inside there. It was rather dim and claustaphobic inside the craft, but outside it seemed quite a bit like sunlight. So you know, it was either fixtures that as simulated sunlight or it was actually sunlight shining to translucent windows, not transparent. I couldn't see outside at that point.
Speaker 2: But WHOA. We've heard this, Travis described many times by abductees that inside these craft it seems as if there was some sort of a way to make solid metal like aluminum, be translucent, and that in essence, we've heard this before, but maybe that's what you were seeing. Who knows, I mean, thinking of traveling through time and space. You may have well had the technology shown to you. And of course you're not there to take notes. You were just and I keep hearing this, and ladies and gentlemen, listen very closely to what Travis was saying. He is trying to find a way to get the hell out of there. That's the main theme here. You weren't there to take notes. You were trying to find that's the human nature you wanted to survive. That's what I'm here that's what I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just wanted to escape.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was hysterical. I was just you know, out of control with fear. And you know there are people who you know, act like well, I wouldn't be that scared, you know, I just oh really, yeah, asked logical questions, but you'd have to be there.
Speaker 2: Just watch Fire in the Sky, ladies and gentlemen. And not that Travis needs the royalties from this movie. I keep saying this again and again, and I'm not kidding. I've seen a lot in my life. Travis has seen a lot more in his life than I've seen with this, and we're here today to be respectful of his story. And of course the audience is entitled to their opinions on this. But if you want to really get the shockwave out of this, I mean that whole movie, the rendition of course, that Tracy Tormey is put into on the screen, the screenplay by Tracy Tormy, Fire and Sky nineteen ninety three movie. I suggest that people see it to see what the version is that Hollywood's come up with. So ending this and moving on because of our time here today, Travis then describe what happens because you find yourself later in the conversation on a roadside near Hebrew, Arizona. And for your recollection, you could have been gone an hour, but people are saying no, once you're recovered by family, you were gone five days. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know I was still, you know, in a pretty fragile condition emotionally, but you know, the the memory of what had happened to me, and then facing all these accusations, the onslaught of criticism was just ridiculous. The theories were falsifiable on the face of it. And you know, all these debunker theories in a way wind up amounting to a perverse sort of endorsement because by virtue of the fact that they were all solidly disproven as impossible, every way they try to explain it away, you know, it just adds to the evidence for it. And doctor Harder made the made the observation that if you had six people witnessing a murder in an American court of law, that would be sufficient for the death penalty. You're exactly rightly, and that's without light detectives. But when everybody who passes multiple light detective tests, suddenly that evidence isn't enough because it involves something so.
Speaker 2: Stressed well as you know, in a criminal case, beyond a reasonable doubt, right, And this is interesting to bring into the picture as Travis is talking about the debunkers. Another great quote which is right in the preface here and this one I quote here. It is to perceive is to suffer end of quote. That's from the great Aristotle. So you know, not only are you going through the Tramdic experience, your actual you know, happenings there. Now you're faced with what because people could have thought somebody murdered you and that was the main concurrent theme. I guess how did you word how did you handle this? Because now we're in twenty eighteen, it's a long time ago, Travis. I mean, it must have been some of the most difficult years of your life. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really, you know, a hard way to go for years, you know, to go out and have people look at you like that and hear the rumors that were said and absurd, you know, the sorts of claims that people would make that you know, of course one by one you shoot them down, you disprove them. But it was, you know, really unrelenting for a long time, and it gradually became less and less common. As you know, the weight of evidence to precedence, and I think acceptance has grown over the years in a worldwide sense. I've given talks all over the world and much much more. You know, the the evidence is taking precedence over any claims to explain it away, that there was some seismic activity under the ground there and it just charged some sort of unusual election.
Speaker 2: I don't think that electrified my brain.
Speaker 1: I mean, every sery that you can possibly come up with was no.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's amazing, Travis. And again, you're a speaker around the world. You can go to Travis Walton's website, you know, directly by googling him, of course, and our direct interview here on the Doctor Sky Show goes links and direct to him. But again, this man's not doing this. And again I'm a defender review because of what I consider to be my open mind. Then I'm hoping that so many people.
Speaker 1: Is the important thing all I ask is, yes, I haven't opened mind. Take a look at the evidence.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely everything, henybody, I'm a I'm in your court, and not for any reason, you know, Travis is not paying me money to do this, nor am I paying him money. This is this is you know. He and I met, as I said, we saw each other across the you know, auditorium there and he walked over. I walked over and I said, Hi, I'm Steve and you're you're Travis, and hey, this is cool. But let me say this, folks, here's a book that deserves the open mind that we talked about here and Travis, Now let me conclude here, because only I have a few more minutes. I want to get your take on this. Having had one of the most amazing experiences in the world that probably very few human beings have ever had. In the book describes the details greater than this interview. What's your take on life in the universe, the probability of this existing? And from your chair, who and where do you think these beings were from? I mean, they never spoke with you once, no telepathic communication whatsoever. What's your take on the universe filled with life? Where do you think this particular incident and these beings came from any any conclusion to that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, back when this happened, the debunkers were fond of seeing well, even if there is life somewhere else in the universe, they could never find us. We'd be like a grain of sand on the far side of the Earth. He'd never find that one grain. They would never find us. But on the contrary, from here, with our relatively speaking primitive technology, you know, the Hubble telescope, Keupler telescope, looking out into the universe, the estimations of the number of habitable planets has grown enormously. You know, the old Drake equation. You know, they didn't even know back then if every star had any planets, let alone. The conclusion that NASA recently announced is that it's a virtual certainty now that just about every star has about a dozen planets. So the number of habitable planets in the universe is just vastly greater than anybody ever estimated before. And mitchyo Kaku was saying, you know, people keep estimating, you know, assuming that these civilizations would be maybe a few hundred years ahead of us, but based on the age of these star systems, they could be literally millions of years ahead of us. Of course, over for these you know, know, it alls to I say, well, that's impossible. This can they can't get there that fast or something of that nature is really presumptuous and arrogant and absurd.
Speaker 2: You know, Travis, I got to thank you for doing this because it's obviously this is in your blood, this is your story. But listen, what was an ordinary day was no ordinary day. And going back to that day of November fifth, nineteen seventy five, I know I was back in New Jersey, you were there. Obviously, Arizona is a great place, and people who don't know this is a lot of open territory. Folks, this is pretty desolate where this happened. It's not where you drive down to the nearest shopping mall down the road. This isn't much. And back then, obviously, Travis, even more rural I mean has come and some of it can't because of the forest. But my point is this, as Takatas said, and I quote again from your book, going through this experience, even the bravest are frightened by sudden terrors. Hey, folks, here's a man. You know, this guy is a full guy. He's on there, he's done so much, he's been out in the woods. I don't think you've frightened too easily. On normal circumstances. But you defended yourself. But the more important thing is to keep an open mind about what lies out there beyond this great cosmos. And as an astronomer, my background, of course isn't as important as your story. But I think we're both are brothers in this story. That the universe is literally teeming, as you described before. Back in nineteen ninety one, nineteen ninety five, to be more precise, the first of the exoplanetary systems, fifty one PEGASI, was discovered having a planetary system. I believe, Travis, very strongly, that the universe is populated. But one last question before we go. Some have speculated that this could be some sort of dimensional transport where actually what you saw was the future species of our own human race, maybe hundreds of thousands of years into the future. What say you, is that a plausible idea?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm open to all these kinds of theories. Who knows, you know. I think that it's possible, with our limited understanding of physics, that space travel may not be by Newtonian mechanics.
Speaker 2: There you got it.
Speaker 1: I'm sort of interdimensional, sort of a thing involved in the travel.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Travis, we'll have to leave it there. Travis Walton, ladies and gentlemen, lom if you believe the story, and I hope you have an open mind, one of very few people on the planet Earth that has had an experience like this, since there's so many others that are documented. But let me go back to the premise of the interview. I are in the sky the Walton experience, the best documented case of the alien abduction ever recorded. Find his book on Amazon where ever good books are sold, and link with us at Doctorsky dot com and of course our teen TUK Network radio show. The entire listing here of links to his website obvious if you stand by with us.
Speaker 1: The place and my website's the best place to get it, oh dot com?
Speaker 2: All right, brother, then let me have you say that one more time, because I was doing the closest.
Speaker 1: Thing you got on Amazon or used copies or pirates maybe, but uh yes, they're only available from Travis walm dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, and I'm glad you qualified that. But stand by and stay with us as we go to the heart break. Here. I'm doctor Sky reminding everyone, and I'm sure Travis Walton would wholeheartedly agree with great guests from the realms of astronomy, space, aviation and weather, and celebrity guests Right Travis, always remember to keep your eyes to the skies. Ye and thank you, Travis Walton