Speaker 1: Disush praise susan an Americana on xenadrouge and bucant and suit. He's so bunk muscled rexcellin gains Indie. Start Yeah, so bunk in the Gritish traser, I.
Speaker 2: Comma flight met one Gainsey in se me Newton good. Don't commehmed, it's the disengrain maltsou prig he it's so bunk mus skelt excellin gains Indie.
Speaker 1: Start Yeah, so bunk in the British traser.
Speaker 2: I comma flight MyD one genzy in sine me Newton good. Don't come mehmed.
Speaker 3: Now, I suppose you want to ask an acquaintance where you can change money. Say excuse me.
Speaker 1: In truding in thee.
Speaker 3: Where can I change money?
Speaker 1: Who can scaled excellin replicandi rugt.
Speaker 3: Do you need German money kaaronsi doutsch skate. I can give you a little bit of German money.
Speaker 2: I can inan and busy doutch skate gibbon. I can inan and busyan doutger skate gibbon.
Speaker 3: Or do you need.
Speaker 2: Dollars da bauns dollar?
Speaker 3: Do you need American dollars?
Speaker 2: Aren't the Americans dollar.
Speaker 3: I can give you a couple of dollars.
Speaker 2: I can inen and Pardola Gabon. I can in and Pardola gabon.
Speaker 3: Zangzi. Many thanks, that is very nice of you.
Speaker 1: Fielin dank does send it for Ninan Zangxi Dasi Deutsche ski Ibro Deutsche skild.
Speaker 3: Three hundred or four hundred marks mark.
Speaker 1: Zangzi does its a bank in misson Ishmussubanki in.
Speaker 3: Rangzi, where can I find a bank?
Speaker 1: Hukabank finden?
Speaker 3: What's the general expression for there is escaped her bukanta's act here there is no.
Speaker 2: Bank, the agyptis kind of bank, the agyptus kind of bank.
Speaker 3: Not in this street, say in Deeza, nist.
Speaker 2: In disastraso, nist in Disastraso.
Speaker 3: I believe you must go into town. Use gayhen.
Speaker 2: Iklaubazi must an indishtad game.
Speaker 3: Zagzi. Fine, then I'm going into town. Good danadzang I have business to do in the city. Ihabin dashtatsutun, ihabin dashtat sutun Zangzi. I have to go to the bank.
Speaker 1: Ishmusubanki and.
Speaker 3: To the post office.
Speaker 1: So post, so post, and then to the university undansu Universitatevizactly arabicante.
Speaker 3: You have a lot of business to do in town.
Speaker 2: See harm in their stud fields a ton see harm in their stud fields a ton.
Speaker 3: We fract arabicante. But when are you going into town?
Speaker 2: Aba wan gain the Indish?
Speaker 3: Dad are you going right away?
Speaker 2: Gaines is a fort.
Speaker 3: Anto? What the no? Not right away? Nine zangzi The bank is open until six pm. Use official time, bangs atsing evnet and the post office too.
Speaker 1: Post or.
Speaker 3: Ibakanta raged When are you going to the university?
Speaker 2: One gains It's only is it is.
Speaker 3: Now? Listen and repeat the question are you going there?
Speaker 2: Also later ginsishida dot in hin dot hin dot hin ginsioshida. Dot in.
Speaker 3: Dot hin means too there and is used for destination. How do you ask where referring to destination.
Speaker 2: Oh hin oh hin.
Speaker 3: Want viz actman too there.
Speaker 2: Dot him.
Speaker 3: At What time are you going to the university?
Speaker 2: If it Worgains, it's only visited.
Speaker 3: Zanzi at five o'clock perhaps.
Speaker 1: Homphnforphilist yet fracticante.
Speaker 3: How are you going into town? Say how are you coming?
Speaker 2: B common the indistat.
Speaker 3: Are you going by car? Remember to use farn.
Speaker 2: Farrenci met him, Auto Farrenzi met him Auto.
Speaker 3: The that man on foot.
Speaker 1: To fools.
Speaker 3: That the no, I'm going on foot.
Speaker 1: Nine if fools ISKI to fools.
Speaker 3: And I'm also coming back on foot.
Speaker 1: To rug.
Speaker 3: The Zachtmann to there and.
Speaker 2: Back dot hin on the roku dot hin on the.
Speaker 3: Rug reinml to there, dot hin Fragsie. You're going to the bank later, right, use gihan.
Speaker 2: The gin peta bank.
Speaker 3: And the Yes, I have a meeting in twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it shall be in spansish mit anabush pression. He shall be in sponsish mi Anibish pression.
Speaker 3: Zag at two pm. Use official time, Fitzur. My meeting is at two pm.
Speaker 1: My neighbor's pression is Tom Fitzen. These act man at four pm, umzhestin wor On Vizakmann at three pm, m for instantant w.
Speaker 3: Zangzi. I have another meeting chabenbush Presson, and I have another meeting at four pm.
Speaker 1: Only isabum Zestin.
Speaker 3: Afterwards, I'm going to the bank. Use gain.
Speaker 1: Marie Gi. It's so bank, Maria so bank.
Speaker 3: Visac de Rabicande. If you're going to the bank afterwards.
Speaker 2: Benzina so banking, to.
Speaker 3: The post office, so a post and to the university.
Speaker 2: One, so only visit it.
Speaker 3: Then I'll come along. Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 2: Don't come Schmidt.
Speaker 3: If you're going into town afterwards, then I'm coming along.
Speaker 2: Benz naya indistad gin, don't come Schmidt, benzin narya indiestad gin, don't come smid.
Speaker 3: It will be counterfract But how are you going to town?
Speaker 2: Aba vigi in the indieh dad, aba vigi in the indieh dad.
Speaker 3: Are you really going on foot? Gain the vocals to fools, Yes, really, yeah, yeklich are you coming along?
Speaker 1: Commons emit, commons emit?
Speaker 3: And what the okay I'm coming along?
Speaker 2: And would he come again? A mite? Okay, come ganimit.
Speaker 3: Very gladly sagana zangzi. Then until later, dombasperta, we're going to town together. Then be careful of the word order again, don suzamin indistat gaindan susamen indiestat. Now suppose a colleague of yours is going on a trip, Ask her where are you going? Use fahn.
Speaker 1: Puhin pharnsi wo him.
Speaker 3: These act I'm going to Vienna norwen.
Speaker 2: Efar narwennawen.
Speaker 3: Frang the ill colleagian be lang as the dot liked.
Speaker 1: Whi lang blimes the dot.
Speaker 3: The unvoted, I'm staying only a week.
Speaker 2: Ich blaben avoho.
Speaker 3: Yet z now ask her, how are you going there?
Speaker 1: We fancy dot in we fancy dot in.
Speaker 3: Are you going by car.
Speaker 1: Farnci medium auto.
Speaker 3: Or by train via z or.
Speaker 1: A medium zuk zuk dead zuke, medim zuk uld a medium zuk visa a man train zuk dead zuk.
Speaker 3: F and thee by train.
Speaker 1: Medim zuk.
Speaker 3: The antvor said no, I'm not going by car.
Speaker 2: Nine if ranished medim audu.
Speaker 3: And also not by train.
Speaker 2: And medim zuk.
Speaker 3: I'm going by bus the if.
Speaker 2: Far medim bus deer boss i armedimbus.
Speaker 3: Zangzi bye bus metimbus zac man to travel haisen I recolleague in the act, I'm traveling by bush raisee medimbos frang the how so.
Speaker 1: Beso why by bus arumed in bus varumed in bus.
Speaker 3: Iricolaguan untvoted the trip by bus is not expensive.
Speaker 2: Desibos isntoya deysbos isntoya.
Speaker 3: And rather fast.
Speaker 2: On siemlichnellzagen the bus trip tibus reiser, dibus reiser.
Speaker 3: A bus trip to Vienna is not too expensive.
Speaker 2: And bus raise Narwen is snech to.
Speaker 3: Toya ibicante van zi Narwen fad.
Speaker 1: One Francine rawen.
Speaker 3: The anta on Saturday say the version that's used in the north.
Speaker 2: Amzona band.
Speaker 3: The zat man there in the sense of two there.
Speaker 1: Taught him.
Speaker 3: Fragensie. Are you really going there by bus? The careful of the word order.
Speaker 1: Faranci via Klish medium bustin Faranzi via Klish medium bust in the anted, Yes, of course, Janna Truli rang the and are you going back by bus? Use paran Fanci medium posts to ruk Faranci medium busts to ruk.
Speaker 3: These act I'm going to there by bus?
Speaker 2: Yes, if armed in booth dot hm, but not back. Ivan needs to rook.
Speaker 3: Does that man, I'm going to fly back or I'm flying back. We don't want the If we gets the rock.
Speaker 2: Fliger, if Fliger, If FLI.
Speaker 3: Gets the rock, I'm flying back.
Speaker 2: If we gets the rock.
Speaker 3: Fragen, thee you're flying see Fleegen, You're really flying back.
Speaker 1: See Fleegen weklistorg see Fleegenveklistorg.
Speaker 3: Ask why ad then then the German word for flying is the same as in the fleegen, say flying.
Speaker 2: Fleegen fleegen.
Speaker 3: Visa iro Couli. Again, flying is fast, fleeing is schnee the but flying is also expensive.
Speaker 1: Aba fleeing is dortoya.
Speaker 3: Irabicantas act. Yes, but I like to fly, she literally says, but I fly gladly.
Speaker 2: Yeah about I fliga gana.
Speaker 3: I very much like to fly.
Speaker 2: If fleig is their ghana. If fleeers the ghana.
Speaker 3: We frag the and you do you fly often?
Speaker 2: On see fleeing the oft.
Speaker 3: I'nttin thee Yes, I have to fly often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's most oft fleeing'.
Speaker 3: But I like to fly.
Speaker 1: A by fleeing Ghana.
Speaker 3: Goodbye offied us in and have a good trip to Vienna.
Speaker 1: Montcuter Reisen Rvin.
Speaker 2: Alfreds In.
Speaker 3: This is the end of Unit twenty six.