Speaker 1: Welcome to reader Syndicate three point zero, the next evolution of look into counterculture that is Canaa. My name is Matthew, owner of Riot Seeds, and this started as a one man mission for strain history and breeding science.
Speaker 2: Over time it's.
Speaker 3: Evolved into something bigger, better, and more of a team effort. We will be joined by members of the can Illuminati and other friends throughout the seasons to hear their takes on grow techniques, breeding science, strain history and more. Our mission is to combat the narrative that corporate cannabis and seed posters are obfuscating for their own financial benefit.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the underground. We are the syndicate.
Speaker 4: The videos on this channel, the Breeder Syndicate three point zero, are compliant with YouTube policies and does not depict or promote any sales or distribution of any substances. These videos do not violate any YouTube community guidelines and is intended to educate the public about historical and scientific aspects of hemp plants. This video does not promote, idolize, nor glorify any illegal activities or unsafe consumption of regulated substances. We are not doctors or lawyers. This should be super obvious. With that said, some people need to be reminded about this. Do not take anything we say as medical or legal advice of any sort. We are just the best at what we do.
Speaker 5: Live with it.
Speaker 4: All content is copyright of the Breeder Syndicate three point zero twenty twenty four, Section one oh seven of the Fair Use Act. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 2: Hell a very bad ay. Welcome to the Brainer Syndicate. Gone wild Sunday night. We're making up for Friday with me and Jack.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about before we started in the shower, we could call it chucked and screwed. Oh ah, we should yeah, man, we should have do what's up? Man? What's up?
Speaker 2: Chat?
Speaker 5: I can't see the chat for some reason right now. I hope we're alive. Let us wait. Here we go. Sorry, I'm on the phone. Yeah, I think I could see it. Here your comments? There we go, we can see it. We're live. What's up guys? What's up? Gals? If you're a girl, if you got something other than it, uh well, we can't cuss.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to things. Whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you got that thing between your legs, one of the one of them, one of the few mini options out there. What's up, guys? We were talking about something right before uh we started, dude, but I wanted to get into some other stuff first, so say that thought. Okay, but h but anyways, we're feeling in for Matt. Matt's been a little sick. You know. I don't want to air his business out there too much, but he's been like legitimately sick, uh in the hospital and stuff like that. Uh So we're kind of filling in for him. We were gonna fill in Friday, but I had to go, uh don't know. I had to go do some stuff in real life, and then I did some edible binging. I'm doing edible beinging right now. So I apologize preemptively. If I say some fucked up shit, I don't mean it. Okay, I think we can cuss now. It's been ten seconds. I just cussed. Anyways, what's been up, screws before we get to the beat potatoes of this video, what you been up to do? We haven't got to talk forever.
Speaker 2: I feel like, uh do not much. She came back from the party in Montana or you know what could be very accurately characterized as did Naali's fishing trip that we are just kind of tacked along with.
Speaker 5: Fun. Those are fun trips. I mean I've never man, you know, sometimes you go and do things and like trips in life and it's like a gauntlet, dude, and you look back and you're like, how did I make it through? And man, I do a lot of I do a lot of like hard work, labor and stuff. Man. And I tell you, dude, fishing on those bass boats on those lakes up there for like two days straight when you're not used to it cause just like the movements and stuff like, you're not used to I'm not used to standing on a boat for starters. So that in getting up at six am after partying and smoking h you know, a lot of good herb with these guys standing up late at night. We'll get like three hours of sleep and then we go fish for like eight hours straight, no breaks, you know, on these giant lakes and it's like the ocean one day, you know, because it's storming basically, And dude, like the endurance. You if I would have known like what I was in for, I hadn't really been on a bass boat on a big lake like that before, So like the yeah, just standing there, bro, like holding yourself up all day where you're rocking. I it took a lot out of me. Man. You get back to the shore, you got the sea legs. Dude can't walk. And that was But my point about it was it was really hard, dude, like just keeping up with the guys and rocking out that because I'm not used to it. But it was something the most fun I ever had. Bro. I look back on that those times, and especially to Urn. You know, it's pouring down rain on us the second day and we're going like sixteen miles an hour in this lake, dude, on this fucking you know, one hundred thousand dollars bass boat and just under a poncho. We're sharing a poncho together and just catching fish, dude, and just having fun. Man, those fishing trips are amazing when you could combine weed and fishing trips to together. I mean, not fishing an't for everybody. I get it. My wife she's not really into the fishing.
Speaker 2: I didn't fish at all. Fish once I did almost get taken away by the river when I was Earn was like, yeah, we like just went in to like get in it. That motherfucker was moving so goddamn fast that once. I like, first off, we had to like walk sideways to get out there, and then he's like, all right, sit on this rock. You know, he's trying to tell me how to fucking do this, because like they're used to fly fishing and like waiting out there and ship, Yeah, my shorts got underwater. They fucking inflated like a parachute. And that ship was taking me.
Speaker 5: Was it deep or is it like just like no.
Speaker 2: It wasn't deep where we were at, but like there was different like depths and stuff, but dude, it was. It was going super fast and it was crazy fucking cold, and like the boats were weird. They were like U shaped almost with flat bottoms, like they called them like drift bows or something, and it's because of like you know, the river or whatever. But yeah, dude, it fucking started hailing when it was like high seventies out. We're just fucking sitting there and it starts fucking haaling. We're like, dude, what the fuck is up with this place? It was crazy.
Speaker 5: That that whole area. I haven't really been to Montana, but I've been to Wyoming in South Dakota and a couple of places out there in Colorado, and dude, some of those places out there, it's just so vast and open and especially Wyoming, Dude, it was. It was wild.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: Uh. Some of the something I like about some of the rivers out there, they are kind of like some of them are faster moving, but they're like more shallow and just different than out here, like you know where I'm at, Like mud rivers. Basically you don't really wants we swim in them, but you don't really want to be.
Speaker 2: Swimming out here. They're just like creepy, so it would be a better discreet. Even the real rivers they're like we got, but like.
Speaker 5: They hit somewhere for me. I don't know if it's from growing up watching like Westerns and stuff, but it does give them that vibe when you look at them, you know, you kind of look at them, you're like, man, it's kind of especially when I went to Grand Palace, Ads and a few other places out there. Dude, don't, I can't. I was fucked up the whole trips. That's hard for me to remember everywhere we went. But yeah, dude, I loved it out that way. I like to go to Montana.
Speaker 2: It suck.
Speaker 5: I missed that trip due but life throws your card balls.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I wasn't planning on having a kid like a year ago either, so it's part of part of it, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we rode like in this fuck it like up this mountain and ship. It was dope.
Speaker 5: Did you did you smoke any good herb?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This time no one got their weed out there. We were all smoking truck or and my god, he is a fucking it just a killer grower, like Jesus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's cool.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: That's somebody I would like to meet. There's a couple other guys that are really cool. What all did you get to try while you were out there to the smoke?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, so some of the Zombie Maker stuff that crank diesel I really liked. Uh The ogs by Zombie Maker were the number two, the one of the ones that he had. Oh man, it was just killer killer. He grows such good fucking like og that just comes out so amazing. And I liked this. Uh it was p K three. I don't know. It is this like purple thing that was super soapy like in a way that like usually I don't like, but oh it just it hit right with it, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, that's awesome, man. Yeah, dude, that's probably the most fun is to try other people's buds, you know, uh, and just kind of like opening up your mind to a different way of doing stuff because like, you know, you put so much work into your gardens, you know, or your tents or whatever, and like, you know, like to be able to like almost get that capture that little window into somebody else's world for even if it's just like a couple of days fishing or whatever it is. Maybe you're I don't I don't have the luxury of knowing people like close to me like that. So it's not like I can just ride over and be like, yo, dude, check out these buds, you know, or like it like it is out West and some of the cooler states out there, you know. But uh, I do like getting together on the meetups and sharing like the buds. That's that's so fucking cool, dude. I always feel like I always feel like for me though every time I meet up it's like the worst time ever. It's like I always like after I smoke, like every time I got days dry, you know, yeah, it always so like, yeah, I told myself, I made a promise to myself this next time, I'm going to make sure, dude, And by god, I made sure, dude this time. I'm ready this time. Let's just put it that way. I wish I could tell you guys more. Uh but anyways, Uh yeah, So you went out to Montana, you got to druy some good bluds. You didn't really fish, but the other guy's fish, right, fish did anything?
Speaker 2: Did Nali? Literally fucking fish the whole time? Like so, dude, Like I was getting up at six in the morning and ship and like hanging out on the on the patio and whatnot, you know, like in the morning and literally at the first time, I would see Denali every morning with him walking out to grab his fucking fishing pole and his ship and walk down to the river and then they went on the fucking drift boat for like five or six hours. Oh yeah, came back and he walked straight to his fucking fishing pole and back out into the river go fish again. Like he was crazy.
Speaker 5: You know, he he's a mad man. And I don't know, I didn't really ask him about how or how or why he does it. But dude, in those moments, yeah, he's he can go just as hard as uh, you know, a young guy or a young guy wherever you want to say, uh uh and and stick up there with the best of us. I mean he was out there on a boat just as long as all of us, you know, for those eight hours. So I really he's a cock shrunk if you will. But yeah, he it amazes me. He's he gets in that zone. And especially when it comes to fishing, man, he's just he's on it. Man. I love watching him, Dude.
Speaker 2: Do that stuff.
Speaker 5: It's fun. I didn't get the luxury of fishing with him last time on the same boat. Next time, oh will. But yeah, dude, he's ah, it's awesome to watch, dude. You know, to see like one hundred and twenty five year old man out there just rocking out, dude. You know, you know that's that's I always remember this moment. I think it was whatever. The second day we were there, you know, we went to sleep and we woke up, and uh, I woke up. I walked outside and I go and check the grills, dude, and they somebody had left the grills. There was like four grills at this place where they rented or whatever, and uh, they left all the gas grills running all night, dude. And I guess it's hooked up to like a gas line. And I'm sitting there like, damn, dude, we almost burned down. Some people might heard the story already, but I say, damn, we could have burnt this whole place down. And I look over. The sun just come up and then all the slept outside, dude, and it's like, yes, it's barely dark, so it's not like fully light out. And I look over and he just gets up. I don't think he knows I'm there. And he just goes and walks over to the doc dude, and it pulls his dog out and starts pissing into the water. Dude. It's just like the Audibles. It's dead silent, right, and it's just like it's not fire holes a fire hose being dumped into that lake. No. Sorry, sorry, switch subjects real quick, but I haven't been to that nuclear power plant lake, Kyle. I think it was. I can't remember my bad I'm off the Edibles Bro'. Sorry, sorry missing some of the comments. It is the kenne A moment. I don't think that's mad and hey, what's up Matt? What's up? Pinzer? Everybody? Thanks for tuning in. I'm sorry, uh that we're not paying attention to chat as well, but me and you get two country guys talking, you know, the next thing, you know, we're down a rabbit hole. But I appreciate all you gots tuning in, uh supporting the channel where I think we're live on what YouTube? Twitch rumble Maybe I don't know. I appreciate it, guys, but uh yeah, man like.
Speaker 2: And subscribe or yeah you can beat mean in the comments section, it's whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, tell me I have a small cock because it's true. No, uh yeah, uh support Farmer Freeman. We can't read the ads to you, but if we could, we would.
Speaker 2: But no, yes, good vibe for a five discount for listeners and viewer. And then if you are in the discord, which you can get to through the link provided in the in the description, you get ten percent discount. And there is the uh the code is in the server, so hopefully.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, join the discord guys. It's great vibes in there. Uh just watch your buttholes garden if you're god mainly whatever, you know what I'm trying to say without saying it anyways, did so mont Montana trip was sick, dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, I I came away with seeds too, from like some of my favorite stuff that I smoked, So I was pretty excited about that. Dude, I got to check out some fucking super skunk s one. Wow. I definitely see, like immediately smelling it. It was like, oh, I see why you know the idea is that there's like super skunk in og because it was very much like there was a very you know, I guess, noticeable like smell in the profile that was like pinpoint, Okay, this is a piece of og.
Speaker 5: It smells like.
Speaker 2: You know, And that was pretty fucking cool to check out.
Speaker 5: That's cool. That was awesome when I that that Lake trip, man, I there was so many seeds left on the table from h and now dude, no one took them. And not only did a bunch of groceries and shit, dude, like I literally got like four boxes of bacon, but I got probably i don't know, like twenty packsation l seeds nobody wanted. Like people got a bunch of seeds, but like there was just so many that you know, there was a bunch left, so I was like, d do you want any of these? And he took a few and he's like, you just take the rest home because I was just a couple hours away, you know. So yeah, dude, that's awesome. Man, I was gonna say, Dude, I speaking of obviously, Like I don't know the background much on this cut, but that one I've been telling you about, Dude, it blows my mind because I can see we were just talking about that skunk s one. I think it was seeing like a piece of it. Uh. This cut I got from Michigan. It's just some bullshit rec cut, but it's labeled as like Afghany skunk or something. I don't know. Supposedly it's a Sam skunk man or what ever. Cut. You know, she goes anyway, regardless of that bullshit it it looks a lot the way the girls and girls a lot like the d more like a bush. But the what really blew my mind, dudes, the buds were like ugly as fuck. But they the smell, Dude, it smelled just like shoreline so much. Dude. Uh it it's faded a bit. It's got more of a basement smell now. But uh, but when I first took it, dude, it smelled so much like shoreline it blew my mind and I really enjoyed the dude. It it it. It was skunky, dude, but like it was more it had like that tin that slight like uh kind of I wouldn't say berry, bro It's not like, oh my god, it smells like berries, but it's like kind of like that that tinge of berry or fruitness to it, but not that. But now it's more like a basement smell. But it did have that shortline smell too, where to me, like for when I grow shortline, it kind of almost feels like new sneaker rubber smell. Was like a little bit of like I wouldn't say like lemons or nothing like that, but some kind of like tinge of that just a slight bit of that to that to me for me, you know. So I don't know, man, Maybe you say it's a little bit different, maybe, but I think.
Speaker 2: I would say that I've definitely gotten those because like I feel like it's just like a bunch of layers of different smells on each other, you know, And that's why it it's very almost confusing to describe because it it's kind of personal, not just to how it was grown or whatever, like as to what kind of comes out more, but also to like the person you know, you actually smelling it. Yeahause when some of the last shore that I had gotten back in the day before getting it before like actually seeing it again, which was you know.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 2: Seven or eight years something like that, Like it was quite a bit in between, uh, I had turned in you know, like a it's like a QP into b h O because that was the thing at the time. And it smelled it was just like the fucking like rubber smell there was There wasn't that characteristic like shore smell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I can.
Speaker 2: See that for sure, as like being part of the part of like the layers of the onion that that make the whole smell when you're smelling it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's crazy how different stuff comes out of the same cuts, and like you know, it's not even like some random dude of the forums or YouTube comments. It's like, you know, you got the same sing guy or whatever. And it's crazy how they can come out different like that, you know, based on your style or like even like the variegation or the variegrated patterns and stuff like that. They're different between grows and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's kind of kind of kind of crazy, you know. And seeing uh smoking that, I think it was a sweet pea, local sweet pea, which is like the stuff from the bitter'st P ninety one, which is from that. I don't know. It's such a lot. It's crazy, guys. I can't keep up with everybody's stuff.
Speaker 2: But hold on, hold on. It is s ones of the P ninety one that Matt made. Yeah, that Bitter popped and selected two of them and reversed one onto the other, and then Lowlo made a selection out of that from that.
Speaker 5: There you go, okay, yeah, yeah, so I love that too. I'm fucking I got so many cookies, you guys. You don't even wanna believe it. I've been this thing magic right, was like kind of fool, My bad. We're jumping off topics here, but we're down to like the slim pickings. But we've been and yeahs, I'm sorry, I keep track. Uh, Kyle said Kyle Uh in the comment said, he what was it? I forget what you said? The alien vision he's been telling me on Instagram. He's been sending your message saying he's got something that's super insanely skunky, kind of fox Tail like Fox Tailey skunky. But that's awesome, dude. Yeah, man, I would I would like to find something really just skunky, just rubber skunk, dude. I mean, lately, dude, I've been doing a lot of uh gorilla glue. Dude. I just like I've been really liking that I got some Kim deeve right here. Actually been smoking on it too. Kim D's kind of hit or miss for me sometimes, like I feel like this was a good run for it, a really good run. But I just I don't know. I'm a huh, well, it's not even that I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think Kim dee will ever really like hit the mark for me, like truely, like really when it comes down to it, because I like, I think, like, for me, at least in my setup right now, the way it grows a few other things, I guess, like, yeah, I mean the way it grows. Uh, it's not like the most greatest fun thing to trim in the world, you know, And some runs it just doesn't perform as well even though I'm I do it that I grow it the same way, or I feel like I did it better, you know, I do think. I think ultimately, if I was going to run it some more, I think I'd probably switch over to Coco uh and uh go from there. You know. I think I think really, like if I'm being honest, like all jokes aside, you know, I think I'm just a GMO hope, Like I don't know, like for me, like I didn't come up in the nineties, you know, having access to all these really cool old school cuts and stuff, so I can I only got like a really small window into stuff. So for me, like I mean, obviously, like I like Kim d I think I I know that doesn't sound crazy to you maybe, but I actually like the ninety one a little bit better just for the effects, like uh and the way it grows too. I like a little bit more lanky and stretches more and the effects for like when you're talking about effects at least, I like the ninety one more just because it's the only butt that I can like consistently smoke, and it just makes me so sleepy. And I love that dude, like like that Stoney have like trying to fight sleep or or if I can't sleep very good, I'm not. I'm a very light sleeper, so having that ninety one as a tool, and I guess I don't like saying medicinal, but in a way, I guess you know, right to help me sleep and shit like that. But I'll be honest, like anymore like this to Gorilla glue, the like the ninety one big D then you knowmo and then like obviously like the P work or P ninety one stuff, and I mean Bubba and there's a few other things I think that feel that that gap for me. But uh yeah, man, that's kind of like anymore. I'll be honest, like I've just been smoking a lot of the I've smoked a lot of kim D. I'll be I did like get super paranoid off the kim D a couple of nights ago, dude. Uh and in the morning too. The next morning, I was smoking a bunch of kim D and it made me super paranoid, like, oh man, like something's gonna come get me. Dude. You know.
Speaker 2: I like D because not only do I feel like it hasn't much more like don't get me wrong, I also like ninety one, but and I definitely i'd understand the whole like liking growing it because like growing it is a lot better, you know, Like yeah.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 2: Like man, as far as like the profile, there's just so much more going on for me with with D and the effects, Like I've they've it fucking it, Like it really dumbs me down, and I'd like I feel palpably dumber, you know, just like after like two bong rips and I'm like, oh shit.
Speaker 5: You know, like that is true. I would say that too, because I keep getting tunked and it gets me like, yeah, that brain fog of like can't finish my thoughts or sentences or like you lost a word, you know, you're in the middle of a conversation you go blank for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like, you know, we lead a different kind of life style, yeah, you know, like I'm not going to the office or having to you know, like be working around heavy machinery unless I choose to, you know, like so I don't have to be you know, doing math a bunch and stuff like that, you know, yeah, stuff that you might not want to be smoking D before fucking do it, you know, Like my friend uh works at a in a in a lab, and like I get why he doesn't want to smoke any fucking d before, Like he literally can't and go to work because he will, you know.
Speaker 5: Like that's true. We're spoiled and smoke. I got his blaze all day. I'm a bum, dude. So I get it, Like, maybe yeah, I haven't I need to go hang out with some normal people that don't really smoke that much and then like take some of this uh stuff to them and see how they react, because uh, I for sure when I was hanging out with Ern in Virginia, dude, they at the Still Get Together. I was rolling Kim Dog blunts and Sour Shoreline and uh, I think it maybe even Sean's original cut, and uh that was a blur, Dude, I barely remember any of that stuff. We were just like blazing. It was so hot too, dude, like one of those days, you know. But I was just rolling Kim Dog blud after Kim Dog blunt and like just passing into these guys and there was like probably fifteen people there right, like chicks and dudes, and they were all like really baked, dude. You know, we're like hanging out on Quiet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love party ruining and weed.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm just having a blast, you know, because I'm.
Speaker 2: I want to walk into a room and drop a hand grenade and fucking walk out, you know where everyone's fucking mute after that, just like looking at each other in their phones. Yea, not even able to function.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe I'm spoiled. Maybe not everybody like that.
Speaker 6: Last time I met up with local on them, he gave me the whole jar, big big jar of the sweet piece, Like I just blazed that for like, you know, three or.
Speaker 5: Four days and it's probably like a zip or whatever. And uh, yeah, dude, maybe I'm just spoiled and don't think about it like that. But yeah, he need to go hang out with some people and see what they they think of it, dude, for sure. Uh but yeah, I did know what was the other one, dirty taxi or whatever. I did run that one just to see what the hoopla is all about. Uh, it's funky, but it's like, I, I don't know, I kind of just want to grow GMO, you know. It's kind of like it's kind of like that with a.
Speaker 2: Lot of a lot of telling me this for the past like eight weeks. I know, I've love.
Speaker 5: GMO really do. Just like it's like it's not the best, right uh maybe but for me and what I my needs and uh my setup and yeah, just the smoothness of it all. Like you know, right now, I'm really busy and stuff, or I'm more busy, so it's hard to be super invested in your garden, right, So like for for right now, just some stuff that performs for me, I think is like kind of on the menu, I guess, so like yeah, just sticking to maybe like the gim a little bit longer of a flower, but I think it's kind of worth it, dude, because it's kind of gives me.
Speaker 2: That I don't even care about flowering time. Really.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For planning, you know, it's like I want to know ranges and stuff like that, you know, like just so I could plan accordingly. But I mean, fuck, I still have that sixteen week long fucking fire line. I don't give a shit, you know, I'm I am momming it up right now, out to fucking rock out a motto crop a bit because it's dope, you know, Like, yeah, it's gonna take a long fucking time. But like I'm all right with that. Yeah, you know, like it's worth to me, it's gonna be It's I mean, it's just it's crazy. It's so outside of the norm. I mean, dude, it gets me fucking hard as a rock. It's it's like it's so killer and different. You know.
Speaker 5: That, I really been liking this gorilla glue be cut I got. I don't know if it's the number four, how would I know that? I don't really know, uh, DNULLI even liked it a lot when he smoked it. Anyways, it's I love the dude because I had like a really bad run just because my hvac and stuff went out, and uh you know how it goes through in the middle of the middle of it.
Speaker 2: And most crucial time, that's when this guy happened.
Speaker 5: Power goes out, storm hits, floods hit you know what. Ever. Uh So, yeah, dude, that wasn't the best situation, let's just say. And even in that, dude, just they just performed. I had two of those plans and they just turned it. It just performed, Dude. I don't know how to say it more than that, like all around, like weight and even in those conditions that still do really well. I'm not a weight guy, but like, you know, I don't have the biggest grow or nothing in the world, and especially nowadays, so I got to really be more cautious about not cautious, but more, uh yeah, plan a little bit more because I didn't plan before. So now I am playing a little bit more just because, yeah, to keep myself smoking and so you know. Unfortunately, like yeah, like I like effects and I obviously have a couple of tenths rolling, so I can do different things. But like in my main flower space, I'm mainly just putting things in there that are gonna like give me some yield of smoke on it, because like, yeah, like I don't really have access to that anymore. I can't really just go down the street and get bud or whatever. Like, it's not like that for me. So it's really up to me to keep myself smoking. So when you put that into the you know, equation, it changes the way you do stuff. Like but that being said, it's depressing doing that. I don't like it. So here after this run, I'm gonna get me a nice little I got me a nice little stash, but I'm gonna give me a nice little stash lined up, and then I think I'm just gonna throw all the cuts I have in the fucking trash dude. Now I was playing. I think I'm just gonna put them all on the shelf, dude, And I think I'm gonna really just buckle down and hunt through a lot of this stuff I've made out the last couple of years and see what's in that. And then, uh, you know, I think every one that does this kind of shit, if you make seeds and stuff, it's fun Paul and chuck in and stuff like that and doing your thing. But I've been wanting to get a little bit deeper into it and actually like look through some stuff. But yeah, that's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Man, that's the goal.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like to actually look through because obviously you're gonna make some stuff where you're like, hey, there's a space, let me feel it, you know, but there's also stuff that you're like, I truly think that, you know, this will be really cool because if I can get you know, A and B to line up, you know, like I'd really like i'd really dig that and then actually looking for it, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, I'm just excited I mean, yeah, I don't know, I don't remember who it was. Maybe it was Body or Caleb or somebody who's talking about having Somebody was talking to him about having cuts, and it's like he's like, you know, man, it will be coolers if they were all your cuts.
Speaker 4: Man or some ship.
Speaker 5: And I'm just like that that kind of hit me in a certain way. One day, I'll sit here thinking I was like, yeah, that's cool having like him and things like that, but like it'd be cooler just get in there and get just find find something better, dude, or cooler, Like yeah, for sure, Like obviously that's what Like any breeder, I never can consider myself a breeder, so like I don't really think like that really, but yeah, like lately I'm just like, man, like, like you know, I like this about this for sure, So like, wouldn't it be cool to hit everything to GMO? I was just kidding, not really really.
Speaker 2: Well, but like looking actually looking for and making those selections. That's yeah, yeah, you know the whole As cool as things are, they could be cooler. Yeah, that's better. You know, like imagine a fucking you know, a sour that has a much higher hit rate of actually being fucking just dank nasty instead of like yeah it's you know, like it's all right, it's cool. I definitely fucked that up though, you know, like and it's easy to do. Yeah, that's you know, that's the goal was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean to go because there's such cool hybrids, you know, and like having you know, I have access.
Speaker 2: To you know, the the cool cuts or whatever. But the hybrids have been you know, I'm digging them. I'm digging them. They're pretty fucking dope, you know, like they're easier to grow. They're in like that mindful direction of people who also want it to be better, you know, like pull out a version of that cut, you know where it's lacking.
Speaker 5: And that's yeah.
Speaker 2: I wish people would easier.
Speaker 5: I wish people like wouldn't get so fixated on the cuts.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I know it's easy for me to say that because I got some of them, but I just, uh, I think it's a wasted time for a lot of people because like, you know, not only you got to get one or found one that's legit. I hope that it is, or do a lot of research or asking people stuff whatever, but like, you know, you are you going to grow it. Well, it's old as fuck, like so people's expectations and like that allure of some of these cuts, Like to me, it's like, I don't know, I call it hype in its own way too, It's like, yeah, like some stuff really hits the mark right, but if you're not growing it right or you know, it's some of that shit can be you can grow a bad run of Kim D easily. Dude. I feel like, you know, if you don't know what you're doing, even myself, like I'm not an expert by any means, but it's took to me a lot of runs and even I've tried enough people's d's pause uh now to know like where I'm at kind of on that scale of like growing, and I mean, I like it, it's great, but like ideally like for growing, I'm about to guys, I'm going to do the research for you guys. I'm gonna do some of the undercanopy lighting for you guys. I'm gonna do one. I'm gonna get one and we're gonna run. And I've kept enough track of some of these harvests to kind of know where I'm at, especially with something like the Kim d for example, so I know where I should be or so I can kind of gauge. So we're gonna try it out. We're going heck, we might even do some CO two out of our buttholes. I'll sit in there, just fart gas in there the whole time. You eat a bunch of beans and it starts farting.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know, well too, just don't fucking blast it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know Kim Carter is on probation for that. Fuck they're gonna take Kim Famis is gonna see this and see my GMO ho talk and they're gonna say, dude, he's not coming to the parties no more. You know, they didn't want me in an auto flower. Dude, calm down, No, I was kidding, no, dude. Yeah, man, I don't know. I like having a jar of it, you know, that's with a lot of these cuts. It's cool, like having a jar of It's tight. But I don't know if I like. I'm that type of person where I want to smoke the same thing like every day. You know, really I like to rotate, you know, I don't. I don't take enough breaks to really enjoy them. On the individual level probably like other people, do, you know, especially like maybe like if I have a long day of work, like physical work and I'm not smoking that much, or I gotta go do some stuff like responsible shit, so I can't smoke like I want, like baby, you know, birthing classes, things like this. But yeah, I don't know, man, I'm kind of I guess everybody has their own jam, you know, and it's something works for you, that's that's that's cool, you know. I don't know.
Speaker 8: John a GMO, you said it earlier in terms of the cuts about how like it's you think you feel like it's a waste of time for most people, and I definitely.
Speaker 2: Agree with that. I got like extremely lucky two because you know, the only cut I ever really wanted was sure and like I just so happened to end up getting it, you know. But that doesn't fucking happen for most people. And it's not like it fucking happened quickly, you know. But out of the fucking hybrids of the seeds that were readily available, easy to fucking get my hands on and grow out, I have found all of the things that I love about shore in soeveral different hybrids. You know and been able to learn about different cuts like the fifty six before I ever got the fifty six, you know, just because I fucking grew like fucking five or six different fucking fifty six hybrids. You know, like I had a real like when I grow it, I was like, yeah, okay, this is exactly like this is pretty much exactly like several of the plants that I've already grown and fucking cuts up.
Speaker 5: You know you're gonna hate me, and you know I'm probably gonna offend a lot of people out there. But I don't care for short Line and I don't understand the love for it. To be honest with you, it's cool. I've smoked a couple of people's different runs of it. I think I've smoked Bitter's version of it. I like it, but it's it's just missing like some little key component for me, and I don't know what it is. I don't care to grow it. It's kind of annoying to grow for me. I feel like every time I grow it, it's I've been getting smarter. This is another thing too, where I've been kind of slimming down when I'm actually running because I'm you know, if you're trying to grow shore with GMO or anything that stretches a little.
Speaker 7: Bit of I don't know, ninety one, it just starts that.
Speaker 2: They Yeah, it just like it does.
Speaker 9: This thing.
Speaker 5: It's every time i've grown it, it's been a little different. Now we'll say something that's super interesting. When I made and I meant to say this earlier, I'm really excited about looking through some of the I did some of the when I did the East Coast Hour Diesel reversal, I hit it to kim Dog and I had some seeds, and then I made some hit those to like some of the peanut butter brush stuff. So I'm gonna look into those. But when I ran the some of the East Coast work, the shoreline cross or whatever across to the shore line, some of those plants do look like dead up like shoreline. They smell like shoreline. There was one in there, bro, I swear to god, this thing probably was gonna go like sixteen weeks or something. Dude, I don't know. It was a healthy point. Everything's cool, but it stayed down like a bush. I ended up just cutting it eventually due because it literally it was like everything was else, you know, imagine it's like Bubba East Coast Our Diesel, kim D and then some of the I think I hated to like some of the more hypeie stuff too, so like there's a lot of random things in there. But yeah, like it was just was, it was never gonna finish. But the other ones they looked a lot like shore and smell like it. And I still have some of those seeds. I still have a bunch of the Shoreline to the kim b X or whatever kim DBX. Sorry I can't talk right now. The kim DBX, I still gotta give you. They're like massive, chunky seeds. I still got a bunch of shit. I gotta give you a couple of the guys. I need to get everything together. I've been off these edibles, dude, I've been I've put on like fifteen pounds daddy mode. Oh hell so it's I've been busy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, sorry, Well with sure. For one, I love the high or the effects. Yeah, I really dig the effects because I get like blasted but not drowsy. It's just it's just quite delightful for me. I enjoy it.
Speaker 5: I respect that that cool.
Speaker 2: The smell is not like any like, I don't know, dude, there's just something about that, you know, that smell just grabs you, you know, and it doesn't I don't really smell it in any other flower.
Speaker 5: It's not yet to this cut. I'm gonna meet up with you and you're gonna give you this cut and you're gonna smell it.
Speaker 2: You go.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, I'm down. I'm don It's it's just it's not a it's not a profile that's fucking prevalent, you know. Yeah, no, for sure, there are definite, definite problems with it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I am uh, you know, just not good at growing it. There's no other way to say that. I just can't fucking nail it. It just doesn't happen for me. I mean I get, you know, a smokable product kind of and I get, you know, like I do get a really good fucking profile out of it, but like, dude, I just don't like it's. Yeah, it's fucking bad. It's oftentimes it's like I'm just smoking fucking stigma and like leaf material because like I just could not get the vast majority of the buds to do any type of setting.
Speaker 5: Just the top ones for me, it was always the like so instead of for me it always seemed to grow out like four or five six branches. The main branches go out from more of a lower point on the plant, and then like the top nugs on those like they get nice, but like the rest of the plant not so much, you know. So you know that and the kim D and a couple of the other plants for me, on some of the lowers, the way I grow obviously it's different for everybody. I usually do a lot of topping. I usually I'm like doing some kind of training and stuff just because like for me, trying to keep my campy and even as possible. And you know, if you if you got a lot of plants in a small area, you're prone to you know obviously PM and things like that. So I try to try to keep my shit as level as possible to where I keep a nice you know, airflow going across there. But yeah, dude, those plants like they're cool.
Speaker 2: The skirts like super aggressively.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did too, some of them, Yeah, all.
Speaker 2: The way up to Usually I just leave like the top two nodes, yeah, because I also pack my shit in you know, to where like I have a I have a lot more plants to be able to, you know, make up for the fact that I've stripped pretty much everything off pots.
Speaker 5: Do you run on man, and by the way, if you do on my masking.
Speaker 2: Well beds until now, I also have two spaces that I am running three gallon pots in and I need to I want to get into five gals at least, you know, five to seven, but like five gallons, I don't have to get as much extra soil to build them up. So I'll probably go with that and still have a significant you know, bump in a mount per pot just to help because like the and I want.
Speaker 9: To it to uh two flood tables to put in so that because like feeding has been no problem.
Speaker 2: The problem has been with them like once they start really fucking raging the three gallons and where they're where the actual uh tents are at, like what room they're in, I'm like watering a lot. It gets very hard whever they're like really raging, you know, to where I'm watering like fucking two three times in a day just to try and get it back to set point and like still trying to have you know, a dry back on it, you know, a bit, and it it gets so fucking hard to manage with that small of a pot for me especially, Yeah, most of the time I'm in like so little cups at one gallons until they go into a bed, you know, like it's not a fucking big deal. And that's you know, seventy fucking gallons of soil in each of those flowering spaces that make it way fucking easier to manage, you know, like water, I could be fucking gone for a week and it's fine.
Speaker 5: You know. Something that I found where I moved back up to I was doing a lot of three gallon runs and just I was doing that mainly. Where I was at I had extra rooms, so like I do a little chuck in, but also I was testing on cuts just to see if they're worth keeping, you know how, Like I've said it many times, I'm not from California. I don't have access to a billion cuts. My dad's not you know, fucking Greg or whatever. So it's like I can only talk about or what I experience or maybe and sometimes that might name be accurate, you know, with the way that things are in this industry or whatever you want to call this fucking hobby but that being said, I was testing a lot of cuts just to see what they're like, Like I did you know, you guys might have like some of your older cats might have got the experience shit in the last like you know, seven eight years and stuff, but like I was like kind of like learning and stuff for that during that time and like popping seeds up until literally the last couple of years. So it's like I didn't really experience cuts of any kinds of like I thought to myself, like I need to have an understanding of these. So I was doing a lot of stuff in like you know, two gallons, three gallons, which it's cool, but dude, you're right, it's a bitch you got water every day, especially if you're in a dry combent like you know, like you are. And then also like, uh, there's a pitfall to doing big pots too, because where I'm so used to running little pots for so long and basically you know, uh, like last brun I did, I probably I should have let them veg out for another week or two just to kind of like absorb some more of that food in the soil and let the roots expand a bit more, because I did waste a little bit on some of the bigger pots for sure. Also, I mean some some obviously some cuts and things like that the roots are not as great as the other, so that that could be a thing too, But just learning that. That's the thing about all the shit is like you could grow in the same tent, but if you just there's so many variables and different things that go into it that can really affect your run. So like just getting used to it and dialing it in, Like I feel like I'm always like one step ahead of myself, you know, I gotta I think. I always say this next run, you know, this next run is the one.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, think about it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like in any given space, I mean, dude, I'm in the same fucking place, in the same house. I'm in the same climate that I've literally ever grown in my whole fucking pay Yeah, all I did was chain rooms and style, not even style, just like the actual container that I'm using changed and I've had all sorts of fun, you know, like and it just it takes It's gonna take a little bit of time with each thing until you're like, all right, this is what the space wants, you know, and it just takes fucking you know, quickest way out is through. You just gotta do it, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, that's why like.
Speaker 10: This next time getting uh you know, flood tables are probably bigger pots, so that I'll keep feeding on top, no problem, And then I could just butt chug water, just throw it fucking you know, two gallons of water to add a little you know, a couple of centimeters on the bottom, So just fucking suck it up that way, and I don't got to deal with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think, uh yeah, I mean, I think that's something I was thinking about not too long ago. And I think about shows and different ideas and stuff like that. And even though I haven't been making anybody, I think about all the time, and I think, like, you know, some of these other channels will make like the it'll it'll make we look growing good weed so easy, you know, and like oh, it's just bobs and like as Infinity just sent me this light and all the ship, like dude, like it's a lot of work. You know a lot of people.
Speaker 2: What a lot I was actually doing.
Speaker 11: It's yeah, yeah, it's simple.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't make it easy because you have to actually do the ship, you know, like and then once you start at and also the whole. Yeah, if you just have your closet or a fucking you know, two by two at the fucking corner whatever, your apartment whatever, Yeah, no, that is fucking pretty easy here when you're measuring out, Like I saw this this new Canon influencer who is arising from the fucking.
Speaker 5: Queen's the Dame.
Speaker 2: She's pulling out using a fucking like a sixty or one hundred mil syringe to measure water, and it's like, oh honey, just wait, so you get those other spaces all fucking rocking, you know, like good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's the thing for me when I watch that shit, I think, okay, what okay, is there a link down at the bottom of this video to Amazon affiliate program for that syringe? You know, like that's the on of shit. I think to myself, I'm just a fucking crusty old man anymore. I watched it, I was like, this is just this is just a big respond.
Speaker 2: She's totally doing advertising and like other growers, actual growers, because I could tell by the way that the suggestions, the things that they're telling her are very normal, and like, this is what I would tell any new grower if they sent me this picture that or set me this video of their grow I would tell you save fucking thing, bro, like, you know. And she doesn't react well to some of them. Some of the criticisms, you know, some of them are just mean, you know, and like I get that there's always going to be part of that, you know, but a lot of it is like, hey, maybe don't take up the whole space with one plant unless you're gonna like veget to take up the canopy instead of being not even half an ounce, you know, like a finished flower for that whole fucking space and time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not a window into their world. That's a people bro. No, Yeah, I know. I try not to be a hater. I occasionally I'll see some of those videos and I'm like, god, dude, especially like in the autowall Auto Flower World, I'm like, these get the guys that are like the guys, I'm like, they can't even roll. They're terrible, you know, like like you know, yellowed out tops and all the ship and like before they're even in the flower. Like. But I try not to hater, man. I try to focus on our shit, you know, cause it's like get your money boot, you know what I mean. I can't really, you know what I mean, I can't.
Speaker 2: I mean I can't hate on that, you know, Like I don't know, there's a point where it's you know, like it does suck getting someone who I mean, dude, I fucking talked to a dude who's still in a nube trap and it's like, brother, I met you like six years ago. I fuck, are you still buying this stupid shit? You know? Like he finally after like a year and a half, came around on that control the like the freeze drying weed, fucking humid or whatever bullshit that you just put like your plants directly.
Speaker 5: Into sixt or something or something.
Speaker 2: It's like twenty five it's fucking crazy expensive. And I told him he was like, oh, what do you think. I was like, I don't think you need that. Like, I mean, if you want to experience that type of freeze dry stuff, like a cheap version of it is available where you can just hang dry your buds till that initial dump happens and then put it in your fucking freezer. Because every freezer on people's refrigerators most of the time are frost free freezers that'll do the same thing. You don't got to pay a crazy amount of money. It's kind of cool, you know, but like it is what it is. You it's definitely a you get a lot better result from just learning how to properly dry and story you know.
Speaker 5: Like paper bag contractors. That's all you need, dude, it's all you needs.
Speaker 2: Like there's so many there's there's normal ways to do it that don't cost a crazy amount of money. No, you can just hang it up to dry and just like after two weeks that's when you start cutting buds off to smoke and do that. You'd probably have a better fucking experience of what was you know, like people try and all these crazy water tears and shiit. But like he finally did come around to the whole. Yeah, the scantrel is just kind of like an expensive ass thing and I get pretty much the same quality added jars.
Speaker 5: It was like, give me that money, give Chuck the money. I will, I will buy a floh hoood, I will learn TC guys, let's go get me. You know, I watch these guys and I'm like, man, like what the fuck? What the another product is that maybe we shouldn't say their name, uh, but the the tissue Culture kit, the micro one dudes, like two grand dude. Someone was talking about the discord and I was like, man, like I looked into it a little bit crazy research.
Speaker 2: Them from the we'll say popular nutrient brand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, dude, So if you go in and look on like the dude the content creators that were doing videos on it then editing, and most of them didn't finish up, like follow up the video to show their results. They just did like this is what you do. But like it's just a rip off, dude. A lot of that stuff anything with Canon slapped onto it, right, you're paying more for it anyways. But it's like those products are so gimmicky, bro, Like you're talking. It's like it's this little bitty thing. It's not really probably even want to actually function properly and do what it needs to do. And it's obviously just like a money grab for people that do just watch YouTube videos.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of like the whole economy now. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's all everywhere you look, you know, it's like this same fucking pyramid scheme ship that was sold to our fucking moms. Yeah, it's that same exact level of fucking that we're being fucking sold when you know which I get it.
Speaker 11: You know, like if I if I made grow book, it'd be like fucking seven pages, you know, seven or ten pages, because like it, I mean, in all reality, it's pretty fucking simple, all the normies.
Speaker 2: You just gotta do the things. You know, Like two of those pages would be just like pest and pathogen stuff, you know, like because I mean in reality, everything in life, it's pretty fucking simple. You just gotta do it, dude, you know, like and you will learn over time and with experience of failing repeatedly at something. Uh yeah, it'll work at some point, you know, Like you just gotta brutal even if you're fucking starting. I did not start off well with Growing Weed.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's really a great spot.
Speaker 2: Now, but like I was fucking drrible, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, like and I got I just brute forced it. You just gotta keep on going.
Speaker 5: There was a dude, when I first started up again, like actually legitimately growing I had like a tent and like a proper light. The best thing I you know, I would consider like my legit start. I got some seeds from maybe Seedsmen or something, and they were either purple diesel or black diesel bro I can't remember, and I have a picture on it out of my old hard drive, but I filled out of four by four with these plants, and dude, to this day, that shit was still like the most dieselly, easy grow, massive chunger, and that was like one of my first grows. Dude, I wish I got more of those seeds. I'm an idiot. I just assumed that, you know, like everything's good, you know, oh yeah, this is great, then think nothing of it. I still have some of those, not those particular diesel seeds, but but yeah, I do remember remember that, and it hit that that particular grow brought me into I had a grow buddy that I was in the Pokemon dude, and we were like in the Pokemon cards and flipping cards and doing all kinds of weird shit. Not Pauls, not like that kind of weird shit, but you know, uh, but we kind of met through that and he was like showing me like genetics and seeds, and he got me into my first HLG. Actually, I still got that light that he gave me in a trade.
Speaker 2: But anyways, HLG slut, I like it better than the I have a fucking hl G six fifty and then literally right fucking next to it, fucking Gavita seventeen e the like bar led and stuff I like to the eye, which I know doesn't like mean a lot. The fucking HLG puts out a lot nicer light, just like appeasing. But I look in there, which is nice. But maybe it's just because I'm accustomed to hlg's now, because like I've been rocking them for fucking almost seven years now. Yeah, And like maybe it's because like I've kind of I've really dialed down, like using the dial and stuff like that, Like and how I use an HLG or the Gavida is like way fucking different. It's got this programmable bullshit, like it's got a lot more going on with it. So like there's also that and anytime the power goes out or that circuit gets broke or whatever, the fucking the HLG will just go back on whenever the fucking pin time or you know, like work, the Gavida doesn't. It was off for like two days before I realized, oh shit, this motherfucker has been going on, like reprogram it.
Speaker 5: You know that I got a couple of fans, some of the Hurricane fans that do that or that turn off I'm like, fuck, so you gotta like turn them back on people. A lot of the guys like pezz in them. In the discord, they talk about the floor flexes or whatever. You know, I haven't. I thought about trying one out, but it's kind of like you said, I'm just used to I'm used to the hlg's or the Mars Hadros. If I wanted like a cheap light for some bullshit, you just get to Mars just because they're I mean, they work for me, and I don't have to.
Speaker 2: Work most LED companies. Now, you know, you can get a very easy to like approach base model from most companies that will do most most people fine. Y And like, honestly, if you were like a brand new grower rocket, like an h l G six fifty, you're probably gonna kill your plants, you know, Like, so it does take you know, I definitely think you you know, there's some there's some something about having that much power available to you, Like you don't really know how to wield it is one thing. I think that's why everyone fucking a bunch of dudes talk like about the whole like HPS versus LED debate thing. I think a lot of it is just not being able to like compensate, like, yeah, it is a new light and it like behaves differently, and you got it, because even between these two fucking LEDs, they behave very differently and they have to compensate differently for the fucking covito, which, like I'm acknowledging, might be why I like the fucking HLG more. But you know, functionally, at the end of the day, why would I not rocking HLG, you know, like I'm probably gonna replace, you know, give this light to my friend who has let me borrow it, and fucking get another HLG six fifty to run in there. Because they're nice, We're good on you know. I do.
Speaker 5: I do think they make the best buds out of all the lights that I've tried over the ears. I do think they make the best buds for sure. I do think though you can grow great bud with like just a cheap Mars. Like It's not like I mean, for me, at least you know comparing I got a couple of the bigger HLG lights over the years, and I mean I do think there is like a noticeable difference. But I also have had runs where I'm like, you know, man, like this this one over under the Mars Hadro in the eight bite in this corner, it's just as big or dank or whatever gave me more weight or you know, over time, I've we're in the same cuts under these different lights, and I do I would say for sure like the hlg's are are better. I just think that, you know, for a new grower, if you're not if you're not in this ship to do it for real, for real or do it for a while, you know, investing. You know, nowadays, the cheapest like light I think was like seven eight, nine hundred to one thousand dollars to one thousand bucks for HLG light if it's even in stock.
Speaker 2: So it's a service for like six fifty Okay, Yeah, I think I got my six hundred or my six fifty for like six hundred and thirty to six hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 5: Shift. Yeah. The problem is is, like you know, you could easily get on a Black Friday, you could get four or four of those lights, you know, three or four lights to fill out like an eight byte or ten by ten uh well hundred, one thousand dollars one thousand bucks, you know basically, But it's what it's. It's one of those things that's like some people like swear by certain lights and for sure like obviously the more money a lot of times, not a lot of times, but some of these lights, like the ahlg's worth the money. But it's also like a like I said, like, I don't know, I don't know if I would choose to like, out of all things to get right, I don't know if I would uh spend that much money on a light to start off, if I just got a ten or two yah, I would make other things spend that money. And then if I say, you know, I really like this or I do really well with it and kind of understand what it's like to deal with, you know, four hundred to four fifty four sixty or whatever it is they are now there's four sowenty five in that range of watts max, like the hl are the Mars Hydro. I think it's like a four fifty or four I can't remember ever remember for I think it's a four fifty four twenty. I don't really know, But it's not so much power that you turn in some max's kind of destroy everything. Uh but yeah, but then this again, if you're one of these guys that has the money and or girls whatever and care to spend the money, and you want to start off cockstrong, then yeah, get get one.
Speaker 2: If you're one of the people who buys like really good tools because you know, like I'm going to use the fuck out of this thing, and I want to use the same one forever, then yeah, get an HLG. But understand that it is a lot of power, and I don't I mean, I if I run it, if I run it at one hundred percent, it's only for like a week maybe two on something that's like a little bit longer. But you do not want to just rocket full power and I run min into the to the ceiling. I don't ever crazy or lower it, none of that.
Speaker 5: Ship. Yeah, you know, it depends on what you're doing in your space too, right, because say like say you are want to do a little pollen chuck in or maybe you're you you need isolated tens. Maybe not for contamination necessarily because it's kind of impossible in a room. But like say you just you got different things going. Maybe you got auto flowers, maybe got some longer flowerings or whatever shorter like however you're doing it, like there might be a power restraint where like, you know, if you feel every tint you got like a seven hundred wide light and you're trying to run that, you know, it might not work for you if you're on like a you can't bump up your power if your circuit's someone oh so many amp or amps, you know, so you need to be careful because it's like, yeah, like it might serve you better just to get a bunch of like cheaper lights just because yeah, they only go to like four or something. And like cause yeah, like you said, you're not you can you can run your lights half power too, and I'm not an electrician or it might be better to do that. I don't really know, but at the end of the day, like, yeah, it just depends on what you're doing. But you can't like I always have like the HLG lights reserve for like stuff that I'm going to smoke, you know for sure, you know, like if I'm you know, wanting to do a good d pause run or something, you know, or if I really wanna h if I was gonna take pictures and want it stuff to look really good, yeah, I probably would rock under this particular hlgo. This light that's on next to me is an HLG. It's going on. This is probably seven probably closer to eight years old, and it's been going for that long. So it's it's more of like the like a flowering spectrum or whatever you call it, a red spectrum. It's not great for everything. It does ved stuff decently, but you know, uh, but that being said, like you get in the right state, like in Michigan, dude, there were so many grows going out of business and stuff you could find good great deals. You know. Uh, you know, you gotta be careful of that shit because or at least make sure you clean it really well before you're bringing in. And I know some of the older old school dudes are like, dude, this is basic shit. But we got I literally get messages every couple of days of being like dude to when you're gonna do a new podcast. You started watching blah blah blah, so we got new people that watch you. So like I do think it's important to express a little bit of caution with some of the stuff because like, hey, you don't just bring in a grow equipment, especially like air duct equipment anything like that. But like a light, you know, you can clean off a light pretty easily. And but in Michigan, dude, especially like on Facebook or Craigslist or whatever, these places or even like they had like individual auction sites like for that shit they like in town. People would tell me about I forget the site's name, but there would be growth going out of business and wreck facilities whatever, all these things, and you could get really great deals. I just don't have the patience to sit around bidding on ship. You know, I'm not like less. It's some seeds, right, Speaking of seeds, I got some of the Kim Dog p from H and L. Man. I didn't get a bunch of packs. There was only a few packs left, so I just got a pack or whatever, like a loser. But yeah, but I go, yeah, nice, Yeah, I'm excited for those. I'll pop some of those probably here soon. I got a lot of my own stuff going on, like I said, but I'm gonna move into popping seeds again. I miss it. Dude, that Easter egg hunt. I know we're jumping over topics and stuff, but that's the Easter egg hunt vibes of Pokemon vibes, I don't know, trying to get a shiny rare dog, you know, are trying to have fun and expore. Dude.
Speaker 2: I truly think that people would be quite astonished what they can find in seeds because the seed all time people talking about, oh fucking don't even buy the buying seeds. It's like, bro, if you you know, like, I think that speaks more to the seeds that you purchased and grew. Yeah, you know, cause like wow, especially some of these packs where like stuff just fucking lines up perfectly, you know, like that original sin. I haven't seen one that sucked. You know, everyone's been a fucking killer. Yeah, you know, there's there's stuff that just I don't know, and that I for what has stood the test of time. I think there's a lot of stuff that you could very easily find that would at least be as valuable to like hold up, you know, to like hold for a while and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we should jump over the comments. I keep forgetting we're even love, brother. I keep for I'm fired. My bad guys. I appreciate jumping it in Kyle, a few other people Pinzer and stuff. Appreciate you guys listening. And I don't think we got any questions. If you got questions and didn't get him answer to get them in now, I'm not bad. I'm paying attention. Now I forgot, I'm fired, I got I got edibles in my system.
Speaker 2: Here's any val. Here's a not really a question, but a co from Kyle Kates. I love my beds, but I missed the flexibility of pots. When I expand this space, I'm gonna have a room for pots totally. Like that is one thing that I think people forget, like when I or at least forget to like keep in mind when they're talking about beds, like when you get them in there, that's it, bro Like they're in there until they're done, so you better, you know, like prepare for it. And it does suck in not being able to like move stuff around because even within the same you know, like running the same cut, sometimes you'll have like one of those clones just wasn't as fast as the others, and it's like, damn, I wish I could just you know, like this, it would be fine if I could just get it to come up a little bit more, and you don't, and then it ends up getting fucking swallowed at the canopy completely, you know, like it snucked out that that is a problem that you run into it. Bits. I love them, but there are practical reasons why people don't run them.
Speaker 5: Dog, I'm in a conundrum right now. I'm thinking to myself, like, I think I need a double net my shit this time, dude, because I had ship falling over all over everything. Dude. Last time I even net, I netted already, I netted one. I should have did a double net because everything is stretched so much, dude. I wasn't used to like to stretch in the bigger pots, you know, and uh, obviously good god, dude. Like I mean, I don't really want to share too much details about it, but long story short, eye, I got, yeah, a lot of yield on a lot of these plants, and I was just like, dude, what the fuck? So so you know I'm in there chopping nets and bullshit. You know, I think it was Bitter that told me about the plastic nets and you switch over there. I switched to those cop I've been using like the uh like reusable nets, which I don't even like reasoning those because it's like, dude, you know, he's spraying fucking sulfur and things. But like and I do have uh, like three four hundred foot of the like four foot I think it's like nylon or something, but that stuff splits and shit weird if you use a knife. I like to burn it so it doesn't. But he's he was showing me those uh, those plastic ones that are almost like just like a plastic mesh thing. I need to switch to that, but that shit's more expensive, dude, you know, it's all it's all money, you know, it's a lot of I.
Speaker 2: Use fishing line and just like weave it. It's super simple.
Speaker 5: I thought about doing that, but man, like like in a in an eight byte for example, if it's not automated, like you got to get in there. So it's like so like this time, I.
Speaker 2: Think that is something with the fucking whipid net. They also kind of end up locked at it at a certain point they're there, Yeah, no, that's.
Speaker 5: This is why I'm this is why I'm gonna not do like one of the four were about fours. I know it's a waste, but I got a dehumidifier and a bigger fan. So this time I'm just gonna focus more on like three corners of the eight by eight I guess there are three four by fours essentially, uh, and focusing on that and train more and that way I can just really hone in and make sure they're getting what they need because I feel like I lost a little bit just from you have them falling over that last week or so, you know, and then you're always running that risk of you know, rod or molds or whatever too. So, Uh, this time I'm gonna do a little bit different, and I have, like I said, I'm kind of like, I mean, this last couple of well last year and a half specifically found the ones that really pant form for me. And maybe they don't get the respect from the hitty guys, you know, but between like some older cuts and some of the newer ones, I found the stuff that works for me, you know, like I said, like GMO and the g grill of glues and uh what else. I'm high right now, bro, But yeah, I've just I've been rocking out with those. But yeah, I'm man I think I'm gonna automate a little bit this time, just because, uh, you know, I've got a lot of stuff going on with my personal life right now, so uh, you know, I don't why to get away from the garden as much as I need to, just because, like, yeah, I like to stay in tune with it, but sometimes life gets in the way and you gotta do what you gotta do. So like this next run is kind of a just to keep my head down and get through it and get some smoke. And then I think I'm gonna get back to popping seeds, like I said, and especially specifically popping my own stuff, but like going through like the fridge, dude, Like there's so much shit. We make jokes all the time, but like, yeah, going through the fridge and getting some stuff out and finally popping them. You know, I bought stuff for a reason, so it's like you need to pop it before it goes bad. And I turned into this crusty old man thinking I got a fortune, but it's all like bad seeds, you know, pop right, Yeah, yeah, betray all my best friends at eight years old, and you know, really stick it to him for you know, a couple of grand you know, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta pop a bunch of stuff too, just to like refill the ranks. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, you gotta fucking build these soldiers back up.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Buck asked what was the most old resistance train you grew in Michigan? Uh, I know you've recommended that one guy that had some Ki kim work, I think and stuff. I never ended up picking up him some seats from him. But what's that there's a crew up there or a bunch of dudes. I don't know much about these guys. Outside of pure Michigan and a couple of those other cuts, there are stuff in particular that did good. What was it? Some of the stuff they got it? I can't remember, bro, give me a second. I don't think here, I don't know. But one of the other cuts I remember in particular was like the UB forty I think it was, which is like, maybe that's the pure Michigan cross. I can't remember specif diff that one did good? Older stuff. Trying to think, really, I mean a lot of apple like Hanel stuff always seems to do really good. You know, when I asked him what he thought would do good? Was I think the stoneape, the gorilla glue cross. I think it was that gorilla glue that I got from up there. Dude, I really like it. It's that in particular. It's I think I've got like a little spec a PM on it one time, but I've ran it three or four times. I haven't seen nothing on that in Vede or flower that one. That one was really good, honestly, like Gary Payton. I know it sounds lame, but that Gary Payton cuts it run. It doesn't really seem like it wants to mold out. Which that inside right, you know, they take it outside will probably turn the ship. You know a lot of those modern hypeie things will turn the ship outside. Uh. But trying to think what else did really good out there? Super boof, I know you probably do want hear that, but Supermoove, those kinds seem to do really good and up there and and here. They don't give me problems. Kim Deeven to the extent, doesn't seem like it wants to do real bad. I haven't grown that outside though. I did veg it outside for a little bit, but I ended up I ended up moving and stuff. So I cold a lot of stuff. But I know Hil said some of the Kim stuff doesn't do good for him, but the the some of the Kim stuff did fine for me, especially indoors obviously. But you know, I mean, I don't really like talking about that kind of stuff really because it's like somebody hears that and they think, oh God, like these cuts are mold out or whatever. But it's like, at the same time, a lot of most when I was talking about stuff, I'm talking about indoors, but like I'm went up there, especially where I was dealing with a large number of plants, So it's like, you know, I'm dumping large volumes of water into these small spaces. So it's not like ideals that you for that type of stuff. So you know, somebody that just running a tent running some of these cuts might find better or different results, right, it's hard to say. Uh, I think it's that's the thing, right, you got to get them, get these cuts in your own gardens and grow them and just find out. Yeah, the cat junkie, that's another one. Uh, that one different. I know people don't care for that. Maybe some of the older casts don't care for it, have never smoked it. I really enjoyed it. It yielded really well. Actually, I'm running it right right now, just like just one of them. It does great as far as mold. That's the thing is, like some of these modern cuts they suck or whatever. You might think. They're not heady as fuck. You might not get the Blue Ribbon award from your homies in the discord, but they do have their place, Like if you are dealing with problems like yeah, I mean you, there are are cuts to do well now, uh East Coast sour Diesel. It can do all right. But then if I neted out really well, but I do found it does a little to get a little pm if for me, if if I let it just go wild, dude, And I ain't kidding you, like some of the nugs are like on this last one there get like that. So I didn't notice like in the back corner where there's not much movement, if you don't have a lot of air movement, some of that will go a little bit, but not to so bad that it's like a problem. At least I found that. Being said, I can always do my gardens better. Guys, like you know, I mean, Kim four, probably I don't imagine it works good Kim ninety one does good for me as well, the asal said it didn't good, do good for him outside? You know, I think he's on the East coast, so like, I don't you know, you guys got to just try these out. I don't know if that helps. I also heard Pico make Gary Payton. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if he's all to talk about that. I know there were some things like I don't know about that buck. Maybe he did. That's a great plant. I really like it for our modern genetic Like I don't like smoke it and go, oh my god, like I can't wait to kill this jar or nothing. But uh, you know, I might even had a jar of it somewhere here somewhere, dude, Yeah, I mean I gotta jar of it here, Like it's cool. I mean yeah, I mean it's a modern thing, you know. I don't A lot of these are in like a lot of these modern cuts for me personally, are interchangeable, like I could uh smoke them or not smoke them, or grow them or not. I mean like some of these, like for example, uh, the Gary p like this is just the first time I'm renting, and like, yeah, just first time I really took it seriously and ran it, and it's been good. It wasn't easy to grow, Like, I don't know if i'd run it like all the time or care that much. Like I could see why the modern guys use it for, uh, you know, that look factor or that bag appeal. I guess you could call it. It does look really pretty and it performed nice for what it was. And yeah, I can't I don't have no complaints about it, but yeah, I mean for me, it just it depends on what you guys are wanting, you know, Like, I don't think a lot of these modern cuts have those effects as deep as some of these older cuts do, but I do think they have their place and stuff where you know, your people, certain people's gardens, I'm sure, right, I mean, and some people just want to grow that. You know, we get we get locked into like these older genetics and stuff. And something's always blow in my mind about it is it's very gatekeepy. And you know, obviously you don't want to just be handing out cuts to these people because especially back in the day, because they would take your shit and sell the cuts or may genetics or whatever. So I get it, but it's hard because it's like, as a new grower, how they're we're gonna exposed to experience Kim D outside of someone like Caleb or CSI like, thankfully we got him, but like if he decided to close shop, you know, like where would people be? You know, So it's difficult. So yeah, I don't know if I would chase some of these older cuts so much more if you don't have good people to rely on, or a crew or or some people you can really trust. I don't know if I would chase some of the older genetics as I would get some of these other ones, more modern ones, because like, yeah you could, you could get a GMO cut or something pretty cheap, pretty easy, and pretty reliable and still get that same kind of jam, you know, funky kind of jam. I don't know, man, it's hard to you know. I know this is a PM question or what does good or whatever question. I'm sorry, I get I'm on the Edibles guys, but yeah, I mean I don't know Garvey no, no, you know, yeah, some of those do well, Like I don't know some of the modern stuff does well. I guess I wonder too, like some of the older shit, is it just because it's an old cut, if it's just more susceptible or you know or whatever, Yeah, or where Like there's so many things that can go into that where you're at, Like I feel like growing in Michigan so difficult compared to growing you know, where I'm at. You know, I think it's different. I think how many plants are growing obviously a big factor because yeah, I see you guys all the time, like, oh, I don't need to pray microros sulfur. That's fucking crazy that you're even doing that. And it's like, dude, you know, when you invest a lot of soil or you got a lot of plants and stuff going on, you you don't even want to risk this ship, dude, So why not You're just taking.
Speaker 2: The end of the day, You're you're growing a fucking crop. Yeah, Like these are very simple practices that regular ass people use every fucking day on stuff like this is normal. You just you know, obviously there's good and bad uses of it. You don't want to be fucking spraying it, you know, Like yeah, too fault. You know, like there there's definitely certain like not mixing oil and sulfur, like there's good use practice for them.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: It's rather normal like on it. I don't know that I've seen people make like weird you know, jumps of you know, like, oh, that's not natural that you're doing all of that stuff, And it's like, brother, this is a plant, this is how we brought like, this is agricuate, this is the thing that we've been doing forever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It is like very basic stuff too. I'm not doing weird shit, you know, Like, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure not we gotta comment. Somebody said Buck said some of the hype cuts people should know about our from the growers. We respecting the syndicate. Yeah, no, for sure, man, I just don't know. Like when he was on that podcast, he sounded like he was under like what do you call it, like a contract or something not to talk about it. So I just don't want to put his business out there for sure, though I agree with you. Yeah, some of the guys in the syndicate have made some sick stuff. H and L Park, Yeah, Pico, some of the other guys in there, Cronzoh my bad, I got edible brains I'm probably forgetting Matt like the uh. And then of course Caleb, like uh, shout out to Caleb. He's going through some stuff right now. Uh, so don't bother him. I'm not gonna put his business out there, but if you know, you know, but I appreciate him, and uh yeah, anybody else that's rocking out. I mean even the just the regular members of rock Out in the Breeders sitting, they can't super thankful for you guys. I try to keep up with everybody. I've been really busy. I do apologize if you're watching and you uh you know you've sent me a message on Instagram. I ain't got like too or whatever. Uh. I've just been busy, man, I'm trying the best I can. You know, if it had in my way, we just have each other's phone numbers and just call me and we just you know, hash it up like that. What do you think about Diesel? I haven't got to grow Diesel yet. That's the one that's on my list that's been coming. Uh. He screws grown and I think or some cross. Well.
Speaker 2: I did a couple of hybrids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't grow that. I didn't do those very well. Though I don't think. Uh, and the one I did run him, I didn't really get. I don't think what people think of diesel. I don't think I got that from them. So, like, I definitely need to That's one of the best ones I do need to get.
Speaker 2: I don't have.
Speaker 5: I don't really have access to the cut or anything.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'll shut up, you know what I'm saying. Well, these people like that, you know, I just don't want to ask somebody.
Speaker 5: I'm not asking that. I don't ask for that stuff, bro, Like I'm not trying to add. I will never ask a motherfucker part cut every day, Like I is not that guy. Like at so the end of the day, if you want me to have a cut from you, I.
Speaker 2: Have a feeling that bad. It's at some point here after this now.
Speaker 5: No, I don't even care, honestly, dude, anymore. I look at those old cuts. Is like I'm ball and chain a lot of times, dude, like like they're great breeding tools. And now that I'm at a place where I can make seeds, dude, and uh, and I'm decent at it. I just make the seeds, and I like, right now, that's kind of what I'm hyped to jump into just hunting through some of those things I made. I do still have some of the East Coast uh reversal stuff right now. The thing I'm gearing up for is I got a bunch of the kim d's. I got three big kim ds and big pots that I'm gonna stagger and do it the right way, and I'm gonna reverse those. I'm probably gonna reverse them on to a few things, and then I won't try to store the pollen hopefully and see if that works. And that's kind of where I'm at right now as far as like, that'll probably be like the last seeds that I make for a while and uh yeah, just uh if it successful obviously hopefully. Uh That's kind of where I'm at. But yeah, that's kind of what I'm working on. But no, I haven't tried diesel. Most somebody asked earlier. Most dank strains. I don't know, man, like we were talking earlier. For me, it's probably gonna be, yeah, I mean, probably anything P ninety one, anything GMO. A lot of the GMO hybrids are great. I think if you can't get the cut some of Matt Matt's got a gm O hiber if you're in the that kind of thing, I don't. I haven't ran that one of course anything if you like Kim, Kim's like a particular jam. I don't think like it's for everybody. Some people, especially with like the what is it the Big Bad Wolf? I think it is from CSI and a few other things like that some of the s ones and people are big fans of. But I think you just got to be a fan of Kim. Honestly, I think people's idea of Kim is probably not always accurate until you grow it. Because it's people ask all the time like what's it smell like? And dude, I could smell the jar a thousand times and I don't really know what to tell you other than maybe like like it's people were like, it's just funky and stuff. I wouldn't go as far as say it's like like it doesn't blow my mind like GMO does, like a good running GMO. I feel like, you know, I think that's just.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: The d Yeah, in particular.
Speaker 2: Like like a fucking cavity smell and like a bit of like poopiness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a funky.
Speaker 2: But it was. It was quite strong compared to like running a hybrids of it. I see why. H and l HNL one said, like, you know, I really want to find a fucking you know, a cut, and they kept d hybrids that's like as good as the cut, so I could just drop, you know, like the cut, but none of them so far have have like quite surpassed it or anything.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I get I get why because all of the fucking hybrids that they definitely had the same type of you know, smell and stuff like that, but the intensity was nowhere near as near for me as running the actual cut.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like it's great, we dude, like in the facts in particular are our great, Dude, I'll cracking nug. I don't know, I just don't know how to describe it. Really, that's just loud dude's funky.
Speaker 2: Is Yeah, like nine has a lot more.
Speaker 5: It's Kimmy bro. I don't know, well, it.
Speaker 2: Definitely after like running a bunch of different kim stuff or like just running the cuts and then running stuff that has him in it, It's it's pretty pretty easy to pick out. Yeah, yeah, it's pretty distinctive, Like, oh that's kim.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think Urn's was still a little bit better. In the Coco run, the mind just a bit. Just like overall, I top mind and netted it. So I think what I'd like to do is just do another run of it and uh just like let it do his thing more so than trying to net it up. And because I noticed, he just lets it kind of rock a little bit, so I was gonna let that. See how that happened. Also, this run, like for like half the run, it like the portion that the d was under of the A bay the light above it was like one hundred and fifty wade equivalent because I had a light go out, So it wasn't like the most ideal run Like I said, then I had the HVAC go out two other things. But like it's still great, Like I don't know, it's pretty close to the Earns his earned his run that I smelled this last time. I was super loud. It was great, dude. I liked it a lot. But but this kind of comes back to like I said before, it's like something about like for me, the way I grow GMOs, Yes said, GMOs can't talk to you, Gmo, Like it's just good, dude, it's ready to smoke quicker for me, like the d I gotta let it cure a little bit.
Speaker 2: For me more so, which I definitely think that it gained. It really gains that like, oh this is why everyone fucking talks about this week. Yeah, you know, like it gains that quality to it much later in like during it than other stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, and you read it really does make the difference, right, like, uh there was I ran out of butt, so of course I've been smoking stuff a harvested and yeah, just over like the last week to watch like bloods off smoke transformed, dude, even just a little bit, to like go from like that smokeabull you know, borderlines smokable range to like yeah, bagging them up or unbagging them or trimming them up and then starting to smoke them after they've been in the jars for a few weeks, like uh yeah, especially this gorilla glue, Like I just like so pleased with it. It yielded out great for me, dude, like you know everything about it, like no problems. The only problem I had was the damn thing was throwing so much it was falling over dude, Like I was like, holy crap. I did do it in a seven gallon, so I just went big like this last weep, and it just so it was uh even. But even in like a little two or three gallon, it rocked out for me under like a hundred and fifty wahte lights. Still some of the best smoke. And it kind of like the h that same. It's the same, you know, like growing in a small tent or big tent, it grow way cooler and way better in the bigger tint when I could let it just rock out. But for sure like in the smaller tint as far as like the effects and the turps or the flavors and the grow itself. Yeah, man, I like the it's it's great. I don't know, it's just to eat works for me, right, Like the Kimni is great than the ninety one is great, East Coast is cool. All those are cool. I like them all. I just certain stuff just works better in certain people's garden. Like I'm almost like at that point where it's like, man, I might just let the homies grow this certain thing and just be like, yo, trade me a little bit of this for my stuff. And you know, you know, because some people to grow plants and stuff better. I feel like they just do better, or cocoas just better, or like certain things like I mean, we you did weren't at the Michigan party, but the running the Pean ninety one, our local sweet pea tasting that versus organic versus cocoa, it was totally different. Like you know, you can see like elements that it shared, but or it looks similar, right, but like the flavors and the smells of the way it was cured and grown the same cut, but different, like for sure, different kind of was mind blowing. Actually, so it's I think it just and even Sean's like, man, certain plants expressed a certain way for you differently. He was talking about the osen and stuff are the original sin and his cut. I was just like, yeah, I don't know. Just the way it is, dude, I thought, you know, for a long time, I thought all these plants were some of these plants were sick, and it's just the way they performed in my garden, dude, not as you know, it's the way it is. I don't know some of the variegation and stuff that comes out, it's just part of it. Because yeah, I don't know it's just like that kind of well, it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Sorry to dude, I uh what what you said about the smoking, you know, like smoking while it's still where it's like just bare, you gotta let the buds sit out on the counter over you know, like smoke dog. Like that's how I spoke. I just I don't stop smoking, you know, like sometimes I just don't have enough fucking weed dried till I have another batch completely dried. So like, you know, I don't give a fuck. I just keep smoking, you know, so like I get, you know, like it. I think it's also valuable to at least try that at times. Yeah, even if it's just a small scale, to be able to like see and track through time and through different uh like dryness. Because that's why when anyone talks about the whole white ash black ash, that bullshit. You know, I've watched the same exact weed go from like barely being able to smolder to fucking pure white ash just through you know, five weeks of you know, like once is fully dry, then it's just gets completely fucking white. But you know, you got to that's a little bit away, it's gonna be fucking dark. I have wet. Yeah, Yeah, and there is some stuff that I don't know. There's I've had some stuff too where even when it is like completely dry, it's almost like the I don't know if it's like the fucking way that the bracts are like set up or whatever, where it's almost like it's not physically designed to burn all the way down like in them first goes. So there's also that.
Speaker 5: There's yeah, and how dense the buds are too, like some of that stuff like, and yeah, some of the older cuts too, I think need a proper cure for them to be where they need to be, some of them, some of them monitor stuff. Don't see why they like it, you know, it's see why they run stuff for production just because, yeah, like it yields, it's somewhat resistant to mold. At least in my garden, it seems like, uh, it smells good, it looks good. You know, you can harvest it a little early if you need to. I get it, I get it all.
Speaker 2: Which also on the moving side, it's not hard. Yeah, if all of my lights had fucking any of those, like any of the cuts that all these customs are like looking for that in my mind I'm like, there's like five different ones, you know, like some are good, they're you know, definitely some of them are better than like all the rest of the stuff. Similar.
Speaker 5: You ain't gotta tell me. I just did a bunch of like different there's a bunch of cuts I just ran down so long ago. There were like, yeah, they was all some kind of candy bullshit, cakey stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Uh, I don't know, like the same weed.
Speaker 2: But it would be gone like I would not oh yeah, be probably there wouldn't be you know, and that would be something that, for some reason in the market could actually go for more than like, Hey, I got this sixteen week long fucking you know, shoreline by Mango Hayes. That's way out there, you know, like and luckily that one's also pretty and like, yeah, smells really good. So I there. But no one's gonna fucking no one would pay born is what I'm like, very few people because no one gives the ship that it took twice as long to run that as like Saved by Stoneape or whatever, you know, like any regular eight week cut.
Speaker 5: No nobody cares about that. That's so yeah, you can't that's the problem with you I guess you're my modern day trappers problem, right if like you're doing it from the ground up, doing it yourself, is like you just have to have the right clientele, like you know, and that's what's anything right when you're doing this kind of stuff, is like having the right people to unload that stuff onto. Because yeah, like that's why I try to tell some of the guys, like in certain let's just say, in certain areas, like if you try to applause some of these plants to like and make you might be able to niche out a spot over time. But say you move somewhere new or whatever and you're trying to do your thing, and uh, you're gonna have problems because because like, yeah, people, people get set to a price, you know, and after years of spending that it makes it hard for people because I mean, let's be real, like the price of livings never getting cheaper. Everything's more expensive. I literally can go back and look on my Amazon or whatever websites and look at what I pay for the same nutrients two years ago, because it tells me up above, you know, you can purchase ite them twenty times or whatever. You can go back and look and it's not easy, so like, yeah, you really have to be resourceful and unfortunately, like for I do think yeah, if you The problem is though too, if you're living in a place that's super you know, heady, if you will, they all know what's up and they're all growing bud and they all know guy, So that's even harder. That's got its own challenges too. Uh So it's just a race world.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, there's really people who who move old world prices, yeah, for what is essentially just a little bit fresher of the same exact Yeah. You know, so you have someone who's like, should I usually spend you know, twenty dollars for an eighth or whatever, you know, and then they fucking spend three times as much and get pretty much the same effect, and they're like, eh, you're not gonna It's not like back in the day where like the schwag to actual fucking good weed difference, it's not there, you know, like we were okay with you know, like crazy inflation prices on the flower compared to brick because there was that huge of a difference, and now it's just happened so many times that even when they try, like I'm gonna pay more to get the better product or whatever, and then it doesn't happen for them because it's the same exact product just in a different package. You know.
Speaker 5: Well another problem too, Another problem too is like everybody's raised to the bottom so hard that nowadays if people are smart to ask for you know, a QP, so now it creates this weird thing if you're so tent guy, like are you gonna be able to like maintain this type of wait for these people? And then the idea of like yeah, getting maybe maybe years ago they were you know, a zip person or a hap zip here or there, and now all of a sudden they've spent their time buying them you know, cheap qps or whatever or more or whatever.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then so it's it creates a weird situation because it's like they're expecting these bolt does count prices for you on some kim dog you know or something right, and it's like you can't do it, Like I'll just keep it, you know, if you're going to do that.
Speaker 2: Like no, I'll just smoke it.
Speaker 5: I'll just smoke it, dude. Like it's not like that big of a deal or like, you know, people don't count on Like if you I.
Speaker 2: Feel bad for anyone more in my jar than.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know. So it's it creates this weird you almost need you almost. Yeah, it just creates a weird situation because yeah, like are you even like Okay, so you grow up the most heavy ship in the world. You want to get rid of that, you know, like I don't. I don't keep it, keep it dude, you know, so I get back in the day it's different and you can you know, you got he's giant grows and doing all the ship. But like you're just like a tent dude and you're doing your thing. Maybe you got a rumor two and like it's I would Yeah, it's hard. I couldn't imagine just being this for like making your living, you know, like it's that's crazy, it's you always look at it more. Is just like a like a bartering thing or a trading thing type thing for me anymore.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, I mean it sucks because even if everyone I know on you know, much larger scales, they all hate their life too. They're like this fucking sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, cropping out in three yeah, like things, you know, you're running the same ship over and over, and you know you just not you get you get lost in that too. It's it's all I think for me, it's like a fine line of like having a few tens and may it might be an a bay or whatever, but a couple of four by fours or whatever in a edge space or however you want to articulate that or build that out. But I think it's for me like running a few cuts I can count on in my four by four and then exploring seeds is kind of like my bread and butter, where I want to get back to at least two and do that. That's more phone like cuts. You kind of know what they're gonna give you for sure, and they do have a place. And I do think you a new grower should experience things to give you like a some kind of benchmark to understand why people care about shit or why it works for them. Like you know, you get lost in the sauce if you're getting rep cuts because a lot of that ship's production, right, you're not it's not necessarily for effects. So you know a lot of the modern stuff you gotta be careful. But you know, I think you get to like GMO and the kind of stop and everything else after that. There are things that do well and you know, might perform for you or might work for you as a tool or you might like individually, like I'm gonna well, Like I like that cap junkie, dude. I think that's like decent. We for real, Like I did a run of it, U Missigan that I don't know, like I thought it was as good as not better than a lot of the other like things that I've grown that were older. I just think that the effects. It just comes back to effects too for me, Like it doesn't make me paranoid staring out the window at night, like thinking like you know, somebody's showing to get my but hole, but like the actual hob and like the intake and I'm like the smell and the flavor and everything about it to grow like cause that's kind of all I look at shit nowadays too, is it's like like, man, Okay, you know this thing was great, but it was a bitch to grow. Or like man, every time I grow that I have to do this certain thing like sometimes like it depends on my mood, like I might like right now I'm dealing with a kid like a baby and stuff on the way. It's just not realistic to do certain things for me.
Speaker 12: And I've dealt with these cuts enough that I'm like, man, I'm just gonna run the grilla glue and throw a couple of d plants into a small tin and you know, just rocks.
Speaker 2: You gotta find new cuts that you can hold and bring to fame. Now I'll pass on to your son as that that's weird.
Speaker 5: I'm an asshole. I'll be they find your own, bitch. Here's a bas yeah, yeah, here's a bag of seeds in my freezer. Bro find find the one. Now you know something that to this day, that skunk or sorry, that skanate dog that I popped from what's his name? I can't even think rob anyway, see seed drip Rob, seed trip Rob. I can't ever talk dude, uh the skate dog word. Dude. That plant, that particular one I found it what it didn't yield like crazy? You know, it wasn't like the craziest big plant or nothing, but I grew it in like one hundred wat a little two bout two. To me this day, that's some of the best weed I've ever grown.
Speaker 2: Dude, it look like my kind of fucking weed that it was like, oh, it just.
Speaker 5: Reminded me of like old school weed like pictures that you've seen are like damn, like it just looks sticky, icky, like uh that sharp, dark like earthy kind of south.
Speaker 2: Like a like a high times folk.
Speaker 7: You know, like you'd be like, oh, while you're eye on the worst weed in your fucking life with your friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, you know, speaking of hot times, dude, I've been thinking about making a magazine. And I need to talk to Matt and no other few guys and there are a lot of people out there be like wow, dude, But I was thinking about making like a magazine. Uh, it might take a little bit of like work and stuff, and it might not be a monthly magazine. It's probably like a quarterly magazine. But I was thinking of out like yeah, just doing straining reviews and stuff like that. I having proper pictures, you know, I needed to do some stuff. And this is probably a little bit of the ways out.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's not like I'll be doing them tomorrow, but for sure like that, I was thinking about doing something like that where even if I was only doing like a hundred copies or whatever, something small that's cool and maybe add something some cool things to it. I don't know, I was just been thinking about that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Dope for us, I think would be cool.
Speaker 13: I think, like not worried about like, oh, it's just gonna fucking sell in Europe or any bullshit. You know that's we're we're gonna make something cool, just so like for it to be cool.
Speaker 5: You know that borderline kitties in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey this question. Do you feed some salt or use sugar during flour?
Speaker 5: I do you use like molasses, space products and stuff like that, So, especially like towards the end a little bit, I do use it here there, I do. It just depends it depends on what you're speaking of. But it like for flour in particular, I do use like some of the Mendo honey and a few other products and a few things that are have like the molasses face stuff in it. But if that's what you mean about sugar sugary stuff.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I would consider that if because that that would be the thing that I would think, like if someone asked me, you know sugar or hey, I'm thinking of using sugar I would think they're thinking of molasses just because that's a pretty common thing. People use it as like a microbe food for the finishing and stuff like that. I do use epsom salt. I use it and gyps as a cow mag whenever I if you add extra or whenever I stop feeding the hydrolyssay, I'll switch to just using that as like to continue feeding cowmag for a little bit without all the extra stuff attached to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I really like using those products like in flower especially Yeah, the molasses and stuff. That's all. I think it does improve your flower for sure, just being I've ran enough without it and I've been using it again, I've I've stopped and used it and you know, tried everything, and I do I do think it makes the difference, dude. I think you know, I used to not be that guy into like all the like say for cannon for example, the whole line and stuff. And I'll be honest, like some of the products that I run are like bootleg versions of them that I basically just found a close enough equivalent because some of the products are super expensive, dude, especially in the cana stuff. But I do think a lot of these products do have their place. I think my last run I can speak just based off of weight and the flour itself, the flavors, the smells that it does make a difference. I don't think I would go back to not using some of these products. I mean pretty much like like I use the PK, the PK stuff from Canada, the the excuse me, Bourbin, the A and B products you know, or the I guess, the tear and the Vega. I'm using the Tearra line right now for a lot of stuff. I do have the Coco stuff that I use, the amb but yeah, I mean, but yeah, as far as the sorry I'm getting off topic, but the molasses based product them into Honey's great, dude, I like it. It's like thirty dollars at least it was. Most of the hydro stores carry it. It works great for me. Maybe it's not a good product. I don't know. I don't I don't know a lot about all these products. Some of the stuff I'm just looking at the ingredients. I don't know who owns it or what they do. So like maybe the owners are good or bad people, I don't really know. So if you're that type of person or you care about that ship. That's probably something you need to look into. But as far as like whoever owns it or whatever, I don't know. But yeah, the Mendo honey honeyworks, I think doesn't recharging stuff. I have molasses in it or something as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they use it as a micro food, like I use glasses to bulk up em one, But I wouldn't count that as using sugar because like you know, really the which that is from my understanding, what you know people are are doing whenever they're using molasses at the end is our team a microbe food for what's what's already in there so they can like kind of d I use like a lot of micro I use microbes every time I water, whether it's just plain water, whether it's feed water, I'm adding either em one or like fish ship, or I'm using some kind of micro product in there. Uh. But I guess next run, I'll try out using you know, doing my regular thing, but then also using molasses at the end to see if it, I don't know, has any extra you know, I'm down to try. I definitely. I mean, I use some salt just as a because I use it to make COWMG essentially that has no nitrogen tied to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would get up and show you all the things that I use. But some of the bottles are a little sticky icky, like the Mendow Honey It's it's really nasty. It's it's older bottles. It's getting towards the end of its life. But yeah, I mean I I the boot, like most of the product What you want is the boost, dude. Like so for like Canna, I think they're Boost or whatever it's called. I forget the specific name. But it's like anytime you look at any of these product lines, it's gonna be like the most expensive thing. A lot of the times I'm actually using biobits stuff. I forget what there's is. I don't think it's it might be my molasses base, but I think it's like beat juice or some shit. I don't really know, but I'll be honest, dude, I fucking really am enjoying that. And it's like half the price of the Canna stuff. And maybe it's not like you know, formulated that work great with each other, but I don't know, dude. I wish I could share the weights and stuff that I got from last Yeah, I'm happy. I'm just happy. I'm happy. I let's just say that. But I'm using that the pek or whatever it's called from Canna. I'm also using I do use. You know, I have a bunch of products. Actually, I got to think I don't use that much. Ship I got like the salt rock dust, I used opinion, especially like the kims and stuff. Of course I got. I got a bag of recharge that I use a little bit. I use for the root stimulants. The Kangaroo. I forget what it's called. I always forget the names of these products. But it's just the mars. It's either General Hydroponics or I think it's a General Hydroprodicts product. I replace that for the canon Rozzo. I think it is a Roso I forget the names of all this ship. I have to look at the picture, guys. I'm super visual, so I'm just looking at pictures. But and then I got powers. Uh yeah, I mean I don't know what else am I missing here? Yeah, just the bass the canon. Why I'm using cow mag the basse uh? And then yeah, it depends on where I'm going from there. If I'm Flower and I'm using uh, the bio bizes. They're bloom because it's cheaper, I mean, and it works great. Yeah, and then I got the Peak and yeah, a couple of other random products I used here there, but yeah, that's pretty much all I'm using. And then I use uh, I use all this stuff in Fox Farm unless I'm doing Coco. I do the the cana or the Coco A and B and I just do it and Coco. But I just got some breaks recently, so maybe I'll do some here soon. But my I lost my source of really cheap coco. I was getting the was it the cloud choir? I can't even cocoa choir. I can't ever say it right, Guys, I say choir choer choir. Dan always makes fun of me. He's like, dude, it's not choir. I'm like, this is the way its say a dog. I'm sorry, but uh, there's uh some stuff that better recommended me, but they don't have that around here. The only thing I can get like it's even close to like actual Coco is like the loco Coco. But that's that's got stuff in it, I'm pretty sure. So I I tend to stay away from that, but I do have some cannon brick so I just got recently, but there're for something else, so I don't know, a different project. You know, it goes, but I don't even remember what started the tangent. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Guys were using If we use molasses, yeah, dog use.
Speaker 5: A little.
Speaker 2: Jinkscroof toe, then one cup of organic rod ri sugar p thirty gallons of water on day twenty and day forty flour and it works great. Yeah, I'm not surprised. I mean it's it's you're adding a microbe food, you know, and I would definitely pay attention to that, like that dilution. It's it's not strong, you know, like you don't want to have a super uh, you don't want to be poor and simple syrup in there.
Speaker 5: Well, you're feeding the microbes, I guess in the soil. Right. Well, here's here's what something's interesting about that is in some of the South American countries, UH, at the sugar cane or in other countries where there's sugar cane plantations, some of the best places to get some of the magic mushrooms are actually at some of these old plantations where they had the big pulp piles left over, right and those kind of rotted down a bit, you know, so yeah, I mean, i'd imagine it's just sugar, right, it's just the pulp and everything there, and those are some of the biggest best mushrooms or some of the best place to grow these particular mushrooms. So yeah, of course, like I could imagine you could use that in some way. I'm just not an expert in soil science scus so you know, don't take my word for it, but I yeah, I mean for sure as far as like as far as my extent for sugar, if you want to consider molasses, but like that's it. Really, I don't do raw sugar. I'm sure it's I'm sure you could like well, I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's so like r also with the raw sugar, like sugar in the raw or whatever terbnado de marera, whatever you want to call it, or grade it is if they're brown, because they don't have all of them molasses extracted from it, which you know, like it just it's trying to give a more base nutrition. And as Buck did say, if you are using molasses, use the unsulfured, yeah, so that it doesn't kill the microbes in there.
Speaker 5: I forget these things when in case, we talked about it so much, but yeah, or even like when we're talking about Micross sulfur, I was like, some guy is gonna hear this and go spray their ship, Like, make sure when you're.
Speaker 2: Looking up Vin, he's going to be in their spray.
Speaker 5: And yeah, dude, just make sure you're looking up the proper processes for some stuff I'm talking about. If you don't know, just make sure you ask questions or looking up dude, Jesus Christ. Yeah, sorry, comments and scroll a little bit. Haven't been paying attention. What's up, August? Thanks for tuning in. Thanks Kyle Buck. I appreciate you guys. Okay, I appreciate y'all tune And then what about maple sap? I'm sure, dude, anything natural like that.
Speaker 2: Just like simple sugar, because that's what you're doing, is you're giving a simple sugar that's super easily broken down. So think of it just like when you're fermenting anything. What you're trying to do is give them a simple sugar so that the microbe colonies that you're trying to like propagate explode. That's essentially the same ideas that you're you're trying to feed these microbe colonies with like like give them a steroid shot there in the end to like make them living up and get all fucking I don't know, juicy, I don't know what you want. I don't subscribe that. But you're trying to give them a very simple carb source to quickly expanded numbers and like do their thing, which in your soil and stuff. Ideally after hit out of that amount of time, you have some microbe colonies in there that are you know, doing their thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you you see it, especially if you get into the realm of what I've been doing, leylves letting things run in like a half gallon or a gallon for three four months like a mother planet, dude, Like there'd be some weeks like I've tested where obviously, all right, I'm gonna give them straight water this run this one right, especially with the Tarot line, because it's not as potent as some of the like the Cocoa or some of the other lines out there. It's made to uh, you know go in with like you know, ocean or pre Amne thinks. Yeah, so it's not gonna burn your ship, and then people out there worried about burning. I think it's an excellent line to start with because it's very hard to burn. I mean, but especially if you follow the like third charts and stuff like that. But anyways, uh, what was I getting at with this? We were talking about something in particular my bad our brain's not working anymore. We were going to talk about something what we're talking about chat?
Speaker 2: I forgot where about using other step like using maple sap as a sickle sugar?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm sure you guys could I think some people overthink this shit. Guys like you could probably do that, but like you could just go buy a bottle of Mendow honey or or yeah, like maybe you want to get into this stuff and I'm sure they're are like people using these and stuff and maybe they work for you. Maybe that's something I want to explore. But me personally, I just send to tick stick to like what works. You know, Like, I'm sure there's better ways to always do it. We all know that, but like for me, just like like honestly, what I'm using right now does great, Like I don't know it to be great because I you know, you leave up, you leave a plant in a half gallon pot for three four months, and and the plant is four or five foot tall. Like, I'm not shitting on nobody, guys, But some of them my plants that I've left in these pods for three or four months, you know, I see people a will be like, oh, you know, my shit's going root bound and stuff. I think a lot of these people just quit feeding them, right, there's nothing left in the pots. Like you can keep them going for a long ass time. There are some plants, older plants in particular, that don't like it, but a lot of these modern cuts do. Like you can run them in a pot, in a little half can for I've done them all for four or five months at a time. And yeah, they'll they'll they'll be top heavy, falling over and all this shit. But uh yeah, you see when you add these like molasseses or malass asses, this is you add some of these root juices, whether it's like the high end shit or it's kangaroo whatever it's called, general hydroponic stuff, Like it really does rock them out. Because I see h across the board legacy cuts, modern cuts. I went from having these plants and half gallon pots for three or four months. It's about the end. I'm pulling them out, ready to put them in a bigger pot finally. You know how it is, guys. You put them on the shelf for ever and they're just the roots don't look great, little brown. Maybe maybe I've over watered them, whatever, But I pull them out now across the board. Dude. I pull them out the boom, out the bottom, so much so that the saucer trays are sticking to the bottom of the pots, you know, like they're white. I took a bunch of I see guys all tom flex and when their like little root cubes and stuff. I took a bunch of long. I got roots that are like, dude, you pull them out the clone tray and they're literally like a foot long. You know, just didn't basic domes and shit, so I don't know, like we're getting this ship really does work. The root boosters and stuff. I used to I said, I used to sit around. I used to be the guy that didn't do is the root jails and everything, And it does work and stuff. You can definitely make shit work. Uh. I think that plant. The plant's strong, dude, it's weird. It's gonna do its thing, no matter what. But I will say that either like let's just say a lot of cuts I don't really modern or old. I mean, I've granny TechEd all the old cuts, you know, uh easily, like it's taken three four weeks to do them. But I do, I mean, I think it's just feeding your plants the right ship. And I do think if you are not giving them what they need, they'll show it to you for sure, especially these older ones, you know. I mean, but I see with those older cuts, like especially with the Kims in the East Coast, they love the like the basalt rock dusts and ship like that. Dude. Some of the modern cuts, you can tell what you're doing it over doing it with them with some of that ship. But I think some of it, yeah, like some of those older cuts they need it, especially you're reversing all maybe or you're making seed. They'll turn the ship, dude. Honestly, you'll get these pale with those older cuts East Coast especially, like definitely need to feed them or have a nice hot spot with them. Not bad. I'm renting guys, and i I'm these edibles speaking go what the things man, but the hell they go? I don't know, but my bad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, from from what I've been experienced having stuff in like a small pot for a really long time, has the where I have run into issues. Most hasn't been with feeding or like light or any of that stuff. It's been with the roots because at a certain point it gets so you know, colonize that it's easy to either drown or fucking like dry them, like dry it out way too much, too quickly. And that has been for me, the like the balancing act has been more of that than it has been feeding because you know, like I've I've done both like underwatered by like a lot very quickly in like literally overnight type of situation in the solo cup. And I've also had it to where it's like oh fuck, I want to wait, you know, like when I pull them out there, they've obviously been like drowning for a while. Yea, you know I've had both ways.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, that's a good point. Mattwill assume it's Matt. You can keep cuts in the refrigerator in four of stasis, for sure. I've I've had I've had a cut cuts in there before like a month and a half. Dude, like legit, like I think. I don't like to rely on that by any means, but you can do that. And half the time I don't have the space for that ship and more because I got so many different little drinks and stuff. But uh, yeah you can do that. Uh you can harden them off, yeah, for sure in the refridge overnight. Guys. If you sometimes you know some people will uh hydrate cuts in like solos or whatever you're doing. Maybe you've got the moms in big pots. I personally like to do my cuttings and put them in a solo cup in water. I mean, yeah, it'd be great if I could have the room to put them in a refrigerator, but there's there's no way I'm gonna get them all in there. So just like dumbing them up and uh let on them soak over night. I do that for all every time I take cuttings. And I haven't really knocked on wood lost the cut in over a year, so uh, it's just the way I like to do it. I wish I could harden them off like that, for sure, but yeah, you'd have like that. I was thinking about that the other day. I was like, well, how much you want to be to have a like a walk in refrigerator. I was looking into it and I was like, dude, like thirty grand, like twenty thirty grand, like you know, you know it's a it's a it's a at home grower and at home grower guys doing it, you know. And Jordi would say, uh, yeah, you gotta be. You got to pick your battles and what what makes sense right, because I know you guys are probably like me and you're a gear head, are you you like uh, cannabis gear stuff, and you're like, man, that would be great to have that or this, and I don't know, dude, Like I get lost in the sauce with lights and I got adhd as you can tell. Probably. So I get into look at AC Infinity, like they're not great the greatest for everything, but they do rock out for a lot of stuff. I get on their website. Every time I get on there, they got some new products. I'm like, this is like where was this like a year ago, and are you just doing this to keep me buying something like I bought their AC Infinity uh like AC heat unit and then a year later they bring out the single or the double ducking version of it. I'm like, what are you guys doing to me? You know, like but yeah, I get into the gear. My bad.
Speaker 2: Well, something that I'm probably gonna start employing is h at the the not the last party, but one before that that Pac went to. He was telling me about how like he'll keep when he takes cuts, he'll do some extras and keep snips in the fridge, like as a backup in case those cut stone root, And like, I think I'm gonna start employing that. Just have like a double you know, a double safety on it.
Speaker 5: Well, what I do is if I take three or four cuttings, right, I'm down to the point where I know it's risky unless it's a legacy cut, I'm doing like two cuts because I don't give a fuck if I'll lose a modern cut. So I'm doing two snips and by the time i go to uh up pot it, unless I'm like for example, the Gorilla glue, Kim Dee and a few others, I'm doing many just so I can do my run and do a whole tint or whatever. Or if I'm doing a whole tint or if I'm chucking. This depends, like obviously but if I'm just like doing my run in the meal, just keeping the cut going, I'm just doing two snips because it got so many that it's it's a lot. So i do two snips of like the newer ship, and then I've like the legacy, I'll do anywhere from three to five, and then I'll I'll usually we'll clone up, you know, five of them, and I'll pick unless I'm doing something with them a project, I'll pick like two or three of the best. Because I noticed, like some of those older cuts, dude, you want to you want to get a few of them going, because like if you're just relying on one, it might be that one that just doesn't wan a root really great. I noticed that, especially like the d and even the way you take the cutting on some of those old cuts. Use me on burpen too many cookies, or you take the cutting on some of that shit. If you take them the lower sometimes the way it grows is just funky. Like I don't know, there's so many factors that go into all that shit, but I keep losing my training thought. Guys, it's the weed. It's the kim dogg. That's the thing about It makes me very uh, forgetful and yeah, I mean, I guess I should I shouldn't shit talk all these things. I'm so spoiled. I smoke all day and you know, I don't know how I would be if I, like, you know, woke up and you know, didn't smoke kind of at the end of the day. I'sm I'll probably be fucked. I probably wouldn't want to be on this podcast with you bright now, that's for sure, dude. But yeah, I don't know. I'm sorry, guys, I am all over the place.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what strainer you most excited about?
Speaker 5: Honestly, like seeds or cuts or just in general.
Speaker 2: That's one on you is what what you know? What you're feeling? What you what? What are you most excited about?
Speaker 5: I guess lately I've been trying to do stuff for the old guys and the new guys, a little bit of legacy and the modern. But I mean, I think for me, I won't to be fair like to pop these the Kim the Kim Dog p's or whatever, the bidders P ninety one S one, the Tomas the Kim Dog b X. I'm excited for those, the super Silver Hayes F fives from H and L. H Morris King dog Uh. I'm really excited to run another. I got the ninety one going. It's I'm gonna flip that soon. The fifty six that haven't got to try the original sin uh from Sean Original Sin. I'm gonna get into some pop and some seeds eventually. I'm really excited for some of the Matt stuff. I want to run some more blueberry stuff. The I X in particular. I really like that there's and for the modern guys, and maybe people might make fun of like a micro exotic cut, but the it's not even really a mic exotic cut because it's just a selection. I think out of his ship actually got the cut. I think ZP is the guy that found out whatever. I got a kind of the red pop that I really like because I don't have access to any of the strawberry work stuff. It's like the that's one of the few flavors that I don't really have access to, so I did pick that up and it's kind of like I'm more artificial flavors. I am excited about doing a little bit of stuff with that, just like maybe hitting some of the older stuff to that just to see what like some gas and stuff or some not gas. I don't know why I say gas, but like some like Kim's and stuff to that East Coast, and I do like fusing some of the old stuff with some of the modern stuff just to see what's up. I don't know, I like a little bit of all that, but honestly, GMO stuff, I'm making some crosses with that or whatever, some hybrids whatever you want to say, Uh, what else am I excited for? I'm trying to think, my bad I don't know, Like I mean, I like some of the like more modern stuff like gorilla, doing some gorilla glue work, doing some of the Kim Dog reversal stuff. I don't know that. I pretty much grow what I like to grow, you know what I mean. So it's hard. I can't really sit here and be like, oh, I'm excited for these one particular things outside of like seeds, like I mean, I'm excited to pop some more skank dog and hopefully find another cut like that one that I had that would be really cool. I mean, I haven't really been messing with the auto flowers lately. I did, I did make some. I was really shocked by some autos that I made not too long ago. They spelled like bubble gum and kind of like had that flavor on the smoke a little bit, and they were good. But I mean, then let's be real, guys, like they're not compared to They're not gonna compare to some of this other shit. So I ended up turning into butter. And then I made a bunch of cookies, you know, like I put two rounces into this batch of cookies. So I'm really shocked on how fucked up I actually am from them. So I don't know. That's like the Community Service autos or whatever I was messing with. So I really like that, Yeah, man, I don't. I don't know. Some of the older stuff that HNL gave me, some of the loose, loose stuff like the Destroyer stuff. I like the pop but yeah, mainly just like that super Silver Haze, the Kim Kim Dog pe uh. Some of the more modern stuff or some packs that I like to pop that I've had for a long time. M M. I don't know, guys. Some of the CSO stuff, like the t K stuff, I don't Some people don't like t K. I kind of I haven't had the cut, so I can't really speak on it. But like the hybrids that's Kale has made that I really I really like those, the LUPA headbands, dude, any anything with that in it, I mean, like the ocens and stuff like. I mean, it's so hard to to zone in on one thing, man, I apologize. I wish I could point you in the you know it's the meme, right, anything sour O, g Typers, Kim Doggs like anything related to that. GMOs. Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at. I kind of that's kind of where I want to be, you know, Like I said, I'll try this stuff, like I'll try the Dirty Taxis or whatever, the hypeie stuff, oh for hypee candy Gas. I really like the RS eleven. I know maybe people might not agree with that, but uh, I like the fifty four to two as well. That was cool. I really like the RS eleven actually, for if I was gonna do candy at this point, dude, I would probably run that, like candy gas kind of thing. Uh yeah, I don't know. Everything else is like Gelatto or or something. I ran a bunch of that ship and it's all like I don't know, I don't it's cool up in Michigan. I forgot what was the Apple Gelato, Scottie Pippens, and uh, what was some of the other ones. I'm trying to think of what they were even called. Dude, I don't know at this point. Dude, I don't care. Don't you know, I don't know what. I'm trying to think that just some of those they they're cool, but they're also just I don't know, they're just forgettable. A lot of playing this. You know, if you like Gelato's and bakery Dowey stuff, I guess, or whatever, I don't. I don't know, man, or if you like candies. I mean I ran I ran probably every Runs under the Sun, Dude. I even ran the cartel runs Buck I ran them all. I ran them all, Dude, I don't. I don't know man runs and stuff. I don't know. I haven't ran Skittles cut so maybe I'm I don't know what's up, but I do have a Yeah, I don't know. This stuff is not really for me. I like some of it. It's cool, like it's cool to hit occasionally, you know, and see it or taste it or whatever. But anymore I just like filming the dam with the gorilla glues or the you know, I need to try to Kim Ford's. Everybody's been talking about him from Kalob but the s ones and stuff, But I haven't. I haven't ran those gem Theater Act two coming soon. I forget what is that a park thing?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. Yeah, that's the Blue Dream reversal.
Speaker 5: I'm not a big Blue Dream fan, dude.
Speaker 2: I love those fucking hybrids, like some of them out of every out of every one, there was one that was like, oh hell yeah, I think there was. There was also like real fucking killers, and some of them death das.
Speaker 5: Star Blue Dream that sorry cuts you off, but death Star Blue Dream sounds kind of lit as the kids say, yeah, but yeah, sorry, sorry to cut you off.
Speaker 2: That first iteration made because like, you know, like I when you know, like I was one of the guys who like sold a bunch of not good Blue Dream for like fucking years. You hate you. It was like literally all you could get for a while.
Speaker 5: I'm the guy that bought it, and.
Speaker 2: I hate like, so I just did. I wasn't fucking jazzed about it. And then I actually saw a good example of the real blue Dream and was like, oh shit, this is not yebrids. It really had like an elevated fucking smoke to most of it.
Speaker 5: You know, well, yeah I should, I should clarify the cut, like you might get lost in the sauce on some of those hybrids. Dude, Like I would say, yeah, the the cut as tight as fuck, right, But I don't know, like I can't really speak on it too much because yeah, I'm coming from popping random seeds of hybrids of it. But yeah, like they like, let me clarify that dryer sheet. So it was, uh that that was tight. I like that. That thing was was excellent. Kind of uh my dog sorry, my dog stamped on the foot. Uh, but yeah, that was great. Yeah, I made some stuff.
Speaker 2: About fucking garbage cloud. I liked the yeah one, the wet dream was really it was. I was not excited, like that was one of the things that I got is that like secret tester thing, you know, the mystery once Yeah, and I was like, ah, well, because like you know, the picture was a crack pipe, so it was pretty obvious of which one I got once I figured that at first, you know, because I'm stupid I was like, what the fuck is this like a jewel or a battery? What the fuck is this thing? But yeah, I wasn't found out. No that's a crack pipe.
Speaker 5: I was like, ah, she loves but she loved them. She loved the Blue dream stuff. I like the Betsy's Nightmare. That one was pretty cool. Uh you know the one I really still need to run and do justice as the turt Queen. I think that one would probably be great.
Speaker 2: Assassin one was fucking dope. Yeah, I love the garbage Cloud, And yeah, I don't think just because I'm biased, I know that, you know, Like, don't get me wrong, I understand my bias coming into saying that, but objectively made fucking crazy killer weed.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 2: The weirdly fucking potent, like in a way, like I do think that Shoreline has like a decent potency and like a hot effects that are in kind of a different direction a little bit, you know, like it's it's.
Speaker 5: Kind of harsh, like the actually smoke, like like for me, what does it? What like the the thing I just hit me like what it doesn't have for me? Like and it just could be the versions I've tried. It's always like you know, like some of the ogs and some of the other stuff out there, you'll taste it, and it's like some of the Peen ninety one stuff will do it too. I've tried from Crasso. It leaves like this like this after thing that's going on, that coating that I really enjoy. I never when I smoke, sure, I never taste it. I go, I'm like, man, I want more of that? Do you know that's what That's where.
Speaker 2: I definitely think that I don't know. It's almost like like the bracts, like the actual fucking like walls of the bracs are thinner or something, you know, like the to where like they're still getting like good So I mean, dude, you I've gotten where it's like, oh, that's a good sized bud finally, you know, and then you go to break it up and you're like, oh, no, you know, you could get nugs.
Speaker 5: I've gotten nugs off a shoreline that were every bit of like I mean, I don't know what to compare it to, but I mean good sized nugs. But like I said, it, it literally through like five branches going out from very low on the planet, and it was basically the leaves are so goddamn big dude, you know. Uh, it's basically just giant Yeah, like five giant nugs by the time it's all said and done.
Speaker 2: So it's just this smokeability of them is not as it's not if it were something denser, you know, like because they're big, but they're not like full if they look full visually. But like, I don't know, it's like I said, it's almost like the bract just doesn't have as much as.
Speaker 5: I know what you're say. And the when I headed to the East coast to the shoreline and tho those harbords that grew out of it, they were the same way that they were kind of then and weird and just yeah, I know what you're saying about it. I'm sure. Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, the smokeability really increased in the garbage cloud like the most shore ones, like the ones that I like that I kept in. Uh, I kind of see him as like almost like a blue shore, like it's partly there. Yeah, they smoke like shit too, kind of you know, Like I mean, the effects are great and like the smoke is good or whatever, but like it doesn't smoke as good as the fucking the one that has more Blue Dream influence in it, because like I think a lot of it is that physical, the way that the is whatever it is physically just doesn't like fucking want to burn well, you know, like it doesn't smoked. It's not good for smoking, which is why I'm you know, the thing that I'm most excited about is that shore By Bonnet the Sledgeberry, because I think they'll be like, not only do I really think that blueberry fits in really we like it's a really killer fucking accent to shore like and falls in line with the profile really well, but I think they'll be remarkable uh improvements in how it grows for me, like all of the other Bonnet stuff, especially if it gets those fucking like hershey kish those like bubbly fucking bracs.
Speaker 5: Ooh I and you run more on that stuff I've been meaning too, which is hard. Man. There's been a like long like year of like.
Speaker 2: Moving like, oh shit, I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 5: Like trying to get keep yourself smoking and stuff like. It's been hard to pop seat. So I'm just now at a point where I can grow stuff out. Man. People ask me all the time, did you test this time, did you try this sounds like, dude, I'm just one dude, I have no help. I'm by myself. My wife helps me the best you can. But worry. You know, I get the ship when I get to it, and I apologize for being two months late. You know, it's part of it, dude, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so we went thirty one minutes over. You know we are worried about it. Saving all right, So do you have anything to say, plug anything like that? M hm.
Speaker 5: No, brother, no, nothing to plug other than go check out the discord, The Breeders said to good Discord Matt sit h. We can't say I'm get in trouble, I think, but yeah, that kind of stuff that support the discord joined for five bucks. That's pretty much it, dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you guys for joining us in this. Pretty much just me chatting for a couple of hours. Yeah, we we will. We will be back. Oh no, not, you're bad. We've shoot I mean you've just been hanging out chatting like uh like the camera wasn't even on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know pretty much. I forgot it was at times. My bad chat. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just thank you guys. We'll be back.
Speaker 5: To we can do next week. Just tune in Friday this coming Friday if you're free, we can fill that again for Matt if he needs us or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, we will. We'll be back to regularly scheduled programming on Friday. Check out the links in the bio. It's twenty twenty six. Use your brain to find you know where to go. Yeah, thank you guys, and good night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good night later.
Speaker 2: Later brother lad want to sit at the table with the syndicate. Check out our Patreon and our link tree or description below. Our merch side is officially live.
Speaker 5: We have all.
Speaker 3: Sorts of shirts, hoodies and goodies to sort you out, and shipping is super fast and most.
Speaker 2: Importantly, the quality is top notch. I've been saving old designs for years for this purpose, so please check it out.
Speaker 5: Syndicate here dot com.
Speaker 1: We also have an underground syndicate Discord where we get together and solve old strain history together daily. It's an amazing community of learning away from IG and it's an amazing resource for.
Speaker 2: Old catalogs and knowledge. We hope you join our union of breeders and growers. Come check it out.