Speaker 1: Yeah again, But what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: My boogie never do good chat.
Speaker 2: Yo yo?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Goes my.
Speaker 1: Yo? But what is allt guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: I screwed.
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: But what's all? Guys? Welcome back to the channel, Welcome back, Welcome back to this. Welcome burt.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Again yo, come on, yeah, come on top. How was everybody doing? Hm?
Speaker 2: Hm, y'all?
Speaker 1: Do it do it again? Do it?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: Do? Do? Ahead of again? Evel have one two three four? Horn? Si? So hight I do yea yeah, but what's up, guys? How's everybody doing? Yeah? What's up? Guys? Come on guys, Yeah, what's up guys? How's everybody doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Y'all? How is everybody doing? How is everybody doing? Uh? Oh shit, oh shit, yeah, what's up? Hmm? I'm on by the way, what's up guys? Sorry about this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? Guys? How was everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? So one's here it is and I didn't. I didn't see your message until I got until I was not live.
Speaker 5: All good jake, No, no, no proces no, no, you don't need to apologize I just I saw you send the message out, I saw you going live.
Speaker 6: I just want to say hi and see how you're doing. Brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I apologize. This is the second live of the hour that I did.
Speaker 6: Oh really okay.
Speaker 1: I saw a Hughes he had Pinny in the Big doorc on. There's his show today, hughsy. Yeah. But here's the thing. I don't have no problems with you, Dan.
Speaker 6: And I don't have any problem with you. Jake. You're You're the man I love Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're always. But number two had to be Chris. Uh. The people the reason why they had to be number one. Chris, Christy and Billy had to be number one one this week because there's been all.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, dude, don't apologize.
Speaker 5: I appreciate any any positive shiit you you send my way, brother, I appreciate it. You don't have to like make me number one. That's not why I'm here. I just I want to be supportive. I'm you know, I feel like we're friends. I have some I have some new merch that I'm going to send you this week, so I'm working.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get that out soon. So I wanted to let you know about that.
Speaker 1: Too. Yeah, and I just want to say that I really appreciate a nice podcast. Stupid every Thursday night. You took Tuesday, you took January all to focus on your family and stuff, but you're back this week.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: I'm it's funny. I may or may not do a show tomorrow night. I'm gonna do a thing with mere Musk tonight, I think late night. I may or may not do a show Thursday, but I would just say hey, for anyway that's watching, uh, follow my channel and just subscribe and hit the hit the butt to follow, and I may go live this weekend. You never know, but yeah, typically it's Thursday nights, but it could be any night that that I'm available, so kind of like you, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also the It's also the thing is I have no problem, by the way, your own podbay. What is podbay? What's that?
Speaker 6: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking. I searched nice podcast, stupid, it says r SS dot com YouTube, nice podcast stupid? Uh, podbaypodbay dot fm, nice podcast stupid? Okay, Spotify your own you have your own you have your own website, nice podcast stupid dot org.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so It's funny. I do have a website.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm an old guy, like I'm not good at the websites, but I do put my my stream I'm trying to get better at it, but putting it on Spotify, putting on on.
Speaker 6: A r S field, r SS feeds.
Speaker 5: So yeah, if you're on a pod Bay or a Spotify or Apple Music, hopefully you should be able to find nice podcasts stupid if you search for it.
Speaker 6: So try to put my episodes up there.
Speaker 5: So I do try to do a show that you can listen to, like just audio and you don't need necessarily need to see the video. I really do try to make it about about audios. So yeah, if people like to, you know, sometimes you like to be at the gym or in your car or even at home and listen to a podcast and just hear like people talking about stuff.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I'm on Spotify and all those other places.
Speaker 1: So there's a story out there that Carl couldn't stream for a week because he got struck by Whitney Cummins. Is that do you approve?
Speaker 6: Well, that's a great question.
Speaker 5: I don't know that Whitney Cummings struck it, but that seems to be the claim. One thing I would just say, you know that I've learned because I've got my channel struck, not into you know, not because I'm intentionally trying to steal anybody's thunder or trying to make it look bad. But you gotta be careful YouTube. They make it very easy for people to get channel struck. Chad Zumac got his channel struck today for some reason.
Speaker 6: I don't even know what it was.
Speaker 1: So said. He said it was the intro. I'm actually because he gave out a bunch of memberships to his channel Ika his Patreon, so I became. I'm also a member of the Potatoes Okay, one of his newer ones. But I want to say that I still I care about like you and deb and all that. I haven't been around because I've been busy with other things like life be in. Life always wants to like run run rapid. But you know, you guys have been so awesome to me. You know, well thanks.
Speaker 6: Jake, you know yeah, and I appreciate that. And you know, we have our fun. We do a little pro wrestling stuff, you know how that goes. But at the end of the day, it's all about love.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I love and respect you, and it's fun that way.
Speaker 1: I got two episodes out of because I was already loved. I was just like, I really I had to do this little live so I'm and I even put you in the tweet. Yeah, I said I might have you on. I didn't know if I was going to have you on or not because knowing you, you're you're busy sometimes.
Speaker 5: But yeah, and Jake's just you know, anytime I'm available, I'll try to get on. I'll try to get at least give you ten to fifteen minutes if I'm available. You know, I do work and I do have other stuff going on, but it's it's it's no disrespect to you at all, and I'm always I'm always happy to give you ten fifteen minutes of my time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But so you know, by the way, I heard of Woody Page. He's got a podcast now, do oh really something that's called after the Horn or I think he does it. And also I heard does the name what's the guy's name?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: The guy who ja mur?
Speaker 6: I know that's always the name.
Speaker 5: They always said, Well, I think both of us have trouble saying his name sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he you know, he was, here's the thing in his and by the way, I did a solve for him. It's ad about body of coffee and all that he did. He said, he went he knew that the news were done, so he went to AO l m hm. He also now has a substat Him and Tony have must have a substack. People are saying there were some issues there Tony, Tony Reality and j J we're having issues. Tony said, there's not any issues. And they're also there's rumors out there because I watch a lot of the shows like Awful Awful. I think it's awful.
Speaker 6: Announcing, awful announcing. Yup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been watching their show and I've also been like listening to I watched the documentary about the greatest sports center person who's now a podcaster, Damn Patrick. Oh yeah, Dan Dane was. Actually Dan was doing a show from his from his from his attic was doing his his own radio show. Oh wow, yeah do you think that people? By the way, I'm working on other stuff in the background, Like I'm trying to get us on another platform, but I'm trying to get us on a red circle, trying to get us on other stuff. But it's you got to give me time to do it because it's a lot of work. But we're on super tips, super tid, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Forward slash hw O one hit up Jake. Let's let's get up some super tips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let me ask you this. So, by the way, I know that the last time you were on, I had the button where you could stream to your channel. Unfortunately, I'm on the free version because I'm poor.
Speaker 5: I know. Yeah, we gotta get we gotta find a way to get you back on the on the paid version. But stream Yard is really expensive. I even even like people that have good jobs, it's tough to pay for it. It's tough to make the argument for it. They really priced a lot of people out unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you are you okay with like you know, are you Are you going to Hackamania?
Speaker 5: Uh, that's a good question right now, I'm not. That could change, you never know, but most likely I'm not going to it. It's not that I'm against it at per se.
Speaker 1: But because the money, the travel and all that, and I mean.
Speaker 5: That's always a concern. Vegas, Las Vegas. I've I've been to Las Vegas a few times. I've probably been to Las Vegas at least half a dozen times, and it's gotten more and more expensive.
Speaker 6: Even and I have a good job.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 5: I have a regular job. I'm not just like depending on super chats to live or anything. So it's hard for me with a good job to go there. So I can only imagine how hard it is for someone who's you know, living paycheck to paycheck. So it's not easy to travel and stay in Vegas.
Speaker 1: And Joe it took Joey. Joey had to get a couple of donations last year when Joe Joey and the you know, but I wish the one thing that I wish that you know, you know, And I found out that on Christmas about how I got because checking my email and I was like, let me check this. It was it was the Saturday after Christmas where I found out I was part of supertip that was going to be part of super Tip some way. And I how I felt, you know, I felt left out when when people were doing super Tips and I wasn't. I felt I felt I felt left out because because they're they're doing this program and you know, I'm seeing all this money come here, I'm seeing like you and I'm seeing the SCHOOLI Network making money. I see Carl making money. I see a lot of these guys doing super tips. I get, you know, I just wanted to be the cool guy, the cool kid, part of the cool kids club. Sure, and it's it's hard for someone like me to get my voice across because when i'm you know, when someone like me on shows Howard and stuff, I'm usually the stunt boy. His Sh'm not I'm not the host, and usually the stunt boy musically, the the one that they you know. I heard that when he never got paid in cash, she always got paid the food and stuff in the cash, cards and stuff. Ask her about it, because she's always talked about it. She's always talked. But I feel I feel bad that number one. I feel bad that a lot of people now you know, I've I'm hearing that. Uh Corbet Corbert Court like shows.
Speaker 2: He's losing his job in.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks. You know, James, not James Corden, the other Stephen Colbert.
Speaker 6: Okay, yep, he.
Speaker 1: Does a show that. But I when I thought they should get rid, they should they should have canceled in twenty fifteen and gave him his own show and not show that David letter because Stephen Colbert is not uh, David Letterman. David Letterman wasn't political. If you watched his show, he wasn't political at all. It was a few comedians and stuff. But and the dance and edos. You know what the dance and is no judge Lynce edo?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, okay, now, yes I remember that, Yes, now I remember it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh they're funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it wasn't. That was more of a Jay Leno ban, not a David Letterman bit. But you know, David Letterman and Jay Leno hated each other because of the whole Conan things.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, that that They had a whole documentary about that or a movie about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And but have you ever had a issue with somewhat Let me say, how is our friend Patrick doing the one that you gave two dollars for his traffic violation? Oh you know about that, Jake, I've we talked about last time.
Speaker 6: So I've really tried to distance myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, because I just I felt like at some point it kind of could be misconstrued that I was being a mean person. You know, I don't like to like, I'll joke with people, I'll bust their chops, but I don't want to be a mean person.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't really get off on that.
Speaker 5: And but I did hear that somebody claimed or sent him a confession that he kidnapped Samantha Guthrie's mother.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you've been following that story.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's that's been one of the top stories of our feeds lately, is the the Sabana.
Speaker 6: Three, Savannah Guthrie. I said Savanna Savannah gut Thrie exactly.
Speaker 5: So somebody confessed that, Hey, I'm Patrick Tomblin said I'm the one that kidnapped Savannah gut Thrie's mother.
Speaker 6: So I heard, I saw someone did that online, but I had nothing to do with it. So I don't want to be involved with that. But it's kind of funny.
Speaker 1: So getting back to like the sports I've been I've been watching a bunch of like oh clips, So the DA has been. I made the DA assault Dad Bendelara Yep. Yeah, I can't say his last name, right, I know it's A. It's A.
Speaker 6: It's A. There's a lot of syllables, A Mendolara, right.
Speaker 1: Is he? You know? I also want to say that I really appreciate everybody you know, dancing guy Dan is a hard working guy that that comes on you. By the way, two dollars day in.
Speaker 6: I should have put that in my name, right, Jake, No, you.
Speaker 1: Actually did it right because and by the way, I'm gonna have two episodes to upload, the one that we did when I just did my soiln the one that I did in this one. But I really appre you know, and I do appreciate you someone. You know, you're the only one that has never You and Deb are always been my friends. I've always been supportive of you and Deb.
Speaker 6: I've always I appreciate it, brother, It goes both ways.
Speaker 5: I appreciate the kind things you say about us, and and the best the least I can do is return the favor.
Speaker 1: And also and also you have so you actually did something really nice. A couple of months ago, a couple of months I was really pissed that I wasn't getting paid from UH from MLC. Dan took took twenty five out of his pocket and gave it to me to pay for the UH. The pay to pay me for my MLC appearance. Kevin doesn't owe me anything anymore. And I really appreciate that, Dan, you didn't have to do that. You didn't have to, but I appreciate that. And it wasn't about the money. It was about the principle of like you know, you tell people that you pay your you pay your people, but you pay the big stars and you leave, you don't pay. You don't pay people, but you just pay. You pay Chad and you pay uh dated uh uh ray divido.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I try to do the right thing.
Speaker 5: Like if if if I can help somebody and and it's not doesn't hurt me, then I'm gonna try to help them. And you're you're you're a good friend of mine and I respect you, and I knew, I knew it it was important to you. And I do know that that you felt kind of slighted by Kevin. So you know, you don't have to you don't have to give me too much credit. But it's just the right thing to do. I try to do the right thing, the right thing in my life. That's that's the way I live my life. Happy Wednesday, Danielle.
Speaker 6: See in the chat Jake, if you're talking, I can't hear you. Brother, you're on mute, Jake.
Speaker 5: If you can hear me, I think you hit mute button on your thing, so I can't. I cannot hear anything you're saying. If you're talking, I cannot hear you. All Right, Well I'm gonna I'm.
Speaker 6: Gonna let you go.
Speaker 5: Hopefully we had a good conversation and we'll talk soon. I'll come back on anytime and have a great night. Hit up Jake on super Tips, super Tip dot gg Forward slash h w O one.
Speaker 6: Now he's back.
Speaker 1: I had to deal with something. How are you doing?
Speaker 6: No, no worries. Yeah, I saw you on mute. I didn't know if you knew either you were on mute or not.
Speaker 1: No, I had to go deal with something.
Speaker 6: No worries, no worries.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to come loud. I just I just did. I knew. I knew Hughes he was loud, so I wasn't gonna give him viewers because Husey was love you know Hughsey.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Hughsey's my boy. I love Hughsey.
Speaker 1: He he's a big star in the double.
Speaker 6: I know he's a he's a big time now he's a big time guy. So he's uh, you know, he's even a good person I have as a friend.
Speaker 1: He said that Vince Russo hates Aaron.
Speaker 6: That's funny. I wouldn't I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: He said that Russo would be never want to do a show with with error. He said he had them booked and Russo said no.
Speaker 5: I told I told Hughsy, I said, if you can get a show with with Russo, you got to get me on there.
Speaker 6: You got to get me on I would love to meet Russo. I'm a big fan.
Speaker 1: If So I have a thing with, I have a action because when my the first one of the first people to say sorry for your loss was with Russo when I lost my dad, Russeo and I were friends and and I'm like very thankful for it. And Russo is one of those guys that you know, he think everyone thinks that he's this villain, but he's a nice guy outside of YouTube, you know. He he here's the thing and if you want him on his show, on your show cost you two hundred dollars or.
Speaker 6: I oh wow, I told I told someone.
Speaker 1: I told h my former co host for person for co host. I told someone that he charges a thousand dollars. Oh ship, I told people that. All right, I think you gotta go do your podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, my my wife is I gotta eat dinner and then I'm gonna do a podcast in a little bit.
Speaker 6: So I gotta run. But it's been great, Jake. I love you, brother, I love you. I love you brother. You're you're the man, and we'll do something again soon. Okay, I love you bye, all right, peace, Peace,