Speaker 1: Around.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini Cast.
Speaker 1: Thank you for accepting my call, sir. The point I was trying to make, and like I said, I don't know, you know, this is a conspiracy theory, totally on my part. But we're dealing with a corporatetocracy that rules by emergency, whereby they're facilitating all this, this discontent in our society on purpose with regard to profit cheering and fouc. Give an example an example of that. Well, they create a virus and then release it on the world and then sell you the fix and they have to.
Speaker 2: Stop for a second. Stop for a second, Hold on a second, hold on, hold on for a second. Are you suggesting are you telling me make sure that we understand this that COVID was created artificially by either corporation or China or some other country artificially the old plandemic.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying, Well, yes, well I'm going like I said, this is a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: Well you said, wall wait, wait, wait, stop for a second. It's not a conspiracy per se. It's a theory. So what I'm asking you is, what is the basis for your saying this? Tell me your sources.
Speaker 1: Well, I know mRNA was highly invested in with hedge fund. I mean Juliad, the company that was behind a lot of it. It was in twenty ten that they would dump in billions of dollars into the mRNA technology.
Speaker 2: So let me stop you for a second against her. I'm not trying to be rude or crude. If m RNA was something which was developed, how does that necessarily mean that COVID was either manufactured or deliberately spread even though mRNA investores would benefit from it.
Speaker 1: Make the connection, Well, war's need overnight to create a miracle cure for something that was.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me try this again again. I'm not trying to be rude, you said, and you correct me if I'm wrong. You said that you believe that the whole notion of COVID and SARS COVID two, that this pan or pandemic was created artificially, artificially in order to either sell mRNA, and then you bring up warp speed. Now, people can profiteer, people can profit, people can work concommonly with Whenever there are crime waves, gun sales go up. But the gun manufacturers didn't cause the crime. This has cause and effect. This is correlation versus cause. Again for the third or fourth time. What is your evidence that the that the the the COVID itself was deliberately planned, promulgated, produced in order to to to spread, not not that people benefited from it. The mask company, the adhesive strip company, they they made money. What is your evidence of the plans?
Speaker 1: Well, just you look at where we are and Fauci having to take the fifth over one hundred times.
Speaker 2: Let me try this again, and try this again. Let me try this again again. You're not answering my question. Do you know why he took the fifth? Do you know why he took the fifth? Would you have taken the fifth? Would you have advised him to take the fifth? I would absolutely. This is his fifth Amendment right under the Constitution. Let me try that again. You don't understand again again listen, Anthony, thank you so much. Please call me again. Do you hear where we are? And it's very interesting and it's not it's not to be mean, but people will just say things, well, there's this, well you know he granted, okay, does this prove he started off with the idea that COVID and by the way, it could very well be. And it's a hypothesis that is not not at all far fetched. What is your evidence of it, Well, you know, people made money. It'll build gates and we're gonna throw gates. This his name, and Fauci did this and warp speed and cause and effect