Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following is a paid program.
Speaker 1: Wor's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power. Now, a big health concern on the majority of Americans is chronic health conditions. Now, America has the best doctors in the world. If you have an emergency, if you need your life saved, if you got into an accident, you have some stroke that they got to fix, or a tumor that they got to remove, or a broken bone, whatever it is, emergency, life threatening issue, America is the place where you want to be. We have the best doctors, the best facilities, the best hospitals for emergency situations. Now, when we're talking about chronic conditions, we probably have the worst doctors in the world because they are not sufficient in education to tell you the education you need to know to reverse secure chronic conditions. If you have heart disease, they're just going to give you high blood pressure medication. If you have cholesterol, they're just going to give you statins. Right, They're not going to get to the root cause of the problem. If you have diabetes, they're just going to give you foreman. If you have cancer, you're just going to get key radiation. These are chronic conditions, and now even kids are getting chronic conditions. It's pretty scary. It used to be heart disease, diabetes, that's type of stuff woul happen if you're seventy eighty, ninety years old. Now we're getting ten twenty year olds with diabetes. We're getting teenagers and kids in their twenties with heart problems. It's a little scary. Now if you want advice on how to reverse heart disease, you don't want to talk to your typical American doctor because they don't know. They're not taught that in school. It's not their fault, but what they're taught in school is if you have heart disease, you take heart and medication. If you have diabetes, you take diabetes medication. If you have cancer, uni chemo or radiation. That's their education. Are they taught, hey, you have high blood pressure. Let's get to the root cause of the high blood pressure. Maybe it's stress. Maybe you have to start to meditate or practice mindfulness. Maybe your blood pressure is high because you don't get good sleep. Maybe you gotta start changing your sleeping habits, starting to go to bed a little earlier. Maybe your high blood pressures do because you're dehydrated and you don't drink enough water. If you don't drink enough water, your blood becomes thick. And if your blood becomes thick or viscous, it needs to increase the blood pressure to squeeze the blood through your vessels. If you're hydrated and your blood is nice and fluid and thin, it's gonna go through those vessels easily, and you don't need your blood pressure to go up. So I don't know if you guys knew this, but stress causes high blood pressure. Lack of sleep causes high blood pressure, dehydration causes lack causes high blood pressure. So what I do as a functional doctor is get to the root cause. Don't just give you high blood pressure medication. Maybe you have a sedentary lifestyle. If you have a sedentary lifestyle, you got to follow the twenty rule. The twenty rule is every twenty minutes, you get up for twenty seconds move your body. If it's a twenty second walk, twenty second sitting to standing, twenty second shoulder rolls, twenty second jumping jacks, twenty second push ups, twenty second sit ups, twenty second lunges, twenty second squats. I don't care what you do, but do movement for twenty seconds every twenty minutes. That's the twenty rule. Maybe you have heart disease because lack of physical exercise. Maybe you got to start going to the gym or playing a sport, taking up a new hobby, doing new activities. Find something that you like to do. I don't care if it's a pole dancing class, if it's a belly dancing I don't care if you do zoomba, tai chi, yoga, pilates, bar orange theory. I don't care what you do, but make sure you do it. If it's something that you like, you'll do it right. If you like sports, you know, join a basketball league or a tennis club, or join a soccer group. Right. If you like sports, pick a sport so you could be active. If you like running, start running. If you like biking. Start biking. If you like dancing, start dancing. Just find something that you like and keep your body moving. You really want to do it. Twenty minutes a day and minimum three to four days a week. You gotta move your body right. A lot of people have heart disease because they stop exercising. People blame it on age. Now, it's not the age. When you're a kid, you're much more active when you become a though a lot of times you decrease your activity, all right, So if you have heart disease, it might be because of lack of exercise. If you have heart disease, it might be due to poor diet. You might eat a lot of fried foods. You might use a lot of seed oils. Most oils are really bad. Sunflower oil, sapflower oil, canola oil, soybean oil. These are all bad. Stay away from all those vegetable oils. Corn oil, oh my god, these are horrible, GrapeSEED oil. There's only a few oils that are safe to imbibe, but it's always better to eat the real foods. For example, olive oil is safe to eat, but it's much better to eat olives eat the whole food. Avocado oil is safe to eat. But it's better to eat the whole avocado. Right, So it's better to actually eat the whole foods. Right. It's better to eat an apple than to have apple juice. It's better to eat an orange than to drink orange juice. Juicing is not healthy. A lot of people think, oh, juicing is healthy. They juice every morning and they think they're being healthy. No, juicing takes out all the healthy fiber and leaves you all the unhealthy sugar. If you really want to juice for your health, get a juicer, and then after you juice everything, pour out the juice and eat the scraps. That's where the healthy stuff is in the skin and the scraps, that's the fiber, the nutrients. The juice is all the sugar. Yeah, it tastes good, but is that good for your brain? Is that good if you have cancer, heart disease, or diabetes. No, it's not good. You want to prevent Alzheimer's not good. You want to prevent Parkinson's not good. You want to prevent obesity, not good. Eat the whole food, not the juice. Now, in regards to oils, the only safe oils to cook with, are coconut oil or avocado oil. Don't cook with olive oil. You can eat olive oil, but under high heat, alivoid becomes carcinogenic. And we don't want cancer. We want to avoid these chronic conditions. In regards to cancer. Yes, sugar causes cancer. Stay away from sugar. Stay away from bread and cookies, cake and rice and potatoes and pasta and noodles and cereal and oatmeal and grains and crackers and muffins and croissants and toasts and bagels. Stay away from all that for cancer. Then you also have to stay away from chemicals. Cancer lots the chemicals. Stay away from bleaches and makeups and hair d eyes and nail polish. And stay away from the cleaning stuff like the laundry detergents and tide and the fabric softeners. And stay away from the toxic soaps and perfumes. You know there's essential oils can make your smell better. Don't use candles and the incense and fabrize and glade and whisol right, that stuff is toxic. Stay away from all the heavy metals for cancer. Don't have any mercury. You could be in your teeth. It could be in your fish. Don't have lead. It could be in your paint, to your pipes. Don't have arsenic. It could be in brown rice or apple juice. Don't have aluminum. It could be in your deodorant or your aluminum foils or pans or cans. Stay away from fluoride. It could be in your water and your tooth based and when you go to the dentist. You gotta stay away from these toxic chemicals. If you want to avoid cancer and stay away from radiation, don't do all these X rays and catskins and pet scans and MRIs and the dental x rays and the airport x rays and the Starbucks has a bunch of radiation just from the Wi Fi. Stay away from the five gs, Stay away from all the data, Stay away from all the antennas. Don't keep your phone on you while the five G is on and the Wi Fi is on. Turn everything off, put it on airplane mode. Turn off your computers, turn off your iPads, turn off your phones when you need it. Yes, you could turn it back on, but stay away from all these radiations. Stop using Bluetooth and Apple watches and all this radiation. Right, we got to minimize computer phones, iPads, smart TVs, smart devices. Stay away from all the radiation. So for cancer. It likes sugar. For cancer, it likes stress. For cancer, it likes radiation, so stay away. You want minimal stress, minimal radiation, minimal sugar and flammatory foods diabetes. Keep your body moving. You gotta move and don't eat at night. The worst thing is eating at night and you can't break down your food. You shop four hours from your dinner time to bedtime, so you want to be done eating by six so that you could go to bed at ten. That way you'll function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Caplan and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: Don't miss Boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor Caplan will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power if you want to function better, feel better and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six' one two one five zero or email info At Kaplan brain And body dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with Doctor, caplin or visit kaplindc dot com for more. Information function, better feel better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric kaplan and you're listening to.
Speaker 3: Boost your brain. POWER a big concern as far as health in today's society is mood. Disorders is your mental? Health in the last five, Years i've never seen such a boost in younger people with mood disorders or mental health. Problems my office is, just oh my, god there's so many kids with, anxiety, depression panic. Disorders, god there's just so much. Stress and the technology makes it. Worse right because now kids after they went home from school now would be able to. Relax, now the bullying never stops when they get from home from. School now they're bullied over text, messages they're bully Over snapchat and TikTok And. Instagram so they're bullied. Constantly and it's easier to bully people when you don't see their. Reaction all. Right WHEN i was growing, up you, know the, bullies if they hurt, you you would they would see you, cry and they would see you, hurt and they would see your frown and they might have some empathy and they might not pick on you as much because they don't like to see other people feel. Bad when you bully, online you don't see the, reaction so you don't see people that might be crying or you, know what they, say and then it's much easier to bully people when you don't see their. Reaction another thing that's a problem with the cell phones is people get depressed when they don't get a. Reaction so let's, say if you, know you have a fifteen year old kid and they text message their, Friends hey, guys you want to you, know do something this. Weekend nobody. Responds then they get, depressed and it's an hour nobody, responds and they get even more, depressed and it's four hours nobody. Responds now they're in panic. Mode, hey how come no one's? Responding why do they all hate? Me why AM i such a? Loser at no? Friends and their mind just goes boom boom. Boom they get, anxiety they get. Depressed they get panicked because they're not getting a. Response or if you post something on social media and you don't get a comment or a, like you get. Depressed and if it less an hour two hours and there's no, comments no, likes you get even more. Depressed so the technology messes with our. Brain and keep in mind when people post up on social, media, right they're posting the best part of their. Lives they're posting when they're all their hair is perfect and they're in, shape and when they're on, vacation and when they're driving their fancy, car and when they're in front of their big house or whatever it, is they're on the airplane or at the. Beach take a picture of your. Legs so it's like everybody posts their glamorous. Life are they posting their fat? Rolls? No are they posting their, wrinkles, no their gray? Hairs? No are they posting their fight with their. Spouse. No are they posting how they lost their big, game, no how they fail to. Test, no they're only posting the stuff that makes them look. Good so when you scroll on social media and you see all these amazing, lives it makes your life look like crap and then you get depressed and you get. Anxious how come this person has? Money how come this person has big? Cas how can this person looks so good like they have no wrinkles like, them their hair looks beautiful like. Them they don't have those love handles like. Them their boobs are big and their butt looks. Better how come they are so much, better good, looking, richer happier than. Me they're. Not they're just posting stuff that makes them look. Happy it's not, reality and that causes, Depression that causes, anxiety that will mess your brain. Up what else is on social? Media it's the news putting you in fear. Mode oh There's World war. Three oh there's. Racism oh there's. Sexism Oh trump's gonna kill. Us So biden's. Dementia oh you, know it's like everything is just, fear, fear, fear and depends on you know who you're. Watching if you're watching you, Know, fox they're gonna, say, oh The democrats are spending all our money and they're you, know gonna kill us all and they're gonna let these diseases in and all this. Stuff you, know if you're listening to The democratic, one they, say, oh The. Republicans they're gonna take away our. Democracy they're gonna put us all in. Jail they're gonna ship away anyone who's not you, know. White it's, like oh my. God it's like there's fear, mode fear, fear, fear. Fear, ooh there's, fires fear. Mode, ooh there's, hurricanes fear. Mood, oh there's, earth there's world, wars there's, racism there's police. Brutality oh my. God of, course if you watch the news on social media or just, cable you're gonna be. STRESSED i have tons of patients with mood, disorders severe, anxiety panic disorders that decrease significantly after they stopped watching the. News you gotta turn off the. News it's not gonna tell you what you want to. Hear it's gonna put you in fear. Mode the news is a. Business they want you to, watch so advertisers will spend money on the. Commercials so they're gonna do stories that keep you tuned, in keep you in. Fear oh my, god we're all gonna. DIE i gotta see what they're gonna. Say oh, no the big, Snowstorm oh, no it's a big. Hurricane we're all gonna. Die trump's gonna kill, Us they're gonna take away your, guns they're gonna pull chew. You it's, like oh my, god everything is beer, beer beer, Beer and it's done that way on. Purpose the news is not meant to inform you of what's going. On in, fact if you watch the, news you're misinformed because they're not telling you the. Truth they're telling you what they want to, hear what their agenda. Is they're telling you what stuff is going to put you in fear. Mode they're telling you stuff that's gonna make you rely on the government to save you and pharmaceuticals to improve your. Health and you, know it's like they put you in this fear mode and they, say, ooh the government will help, you the pharmaceutical companies will help, you and they make it sound, like, oh everyone's here to save you from all these. Dramas but the truth is you could save. Yourself you don't need the government to save, you you don't need pharmaceutical companies to save. You you could do it on your. Own you could build your own, community you could create your own group of health and love and well. Being you could be smart with your money so you don't need social. Security you could be smart with your, health so you don't need. Pharmaceuticals if you be smart when you're, younger then that saves you when you're. Older an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of. Cure, now most, doctors if you have, depression what are they gonna. Do they're gonna give you an anti. Depressant if you have an, anxiety they're gonna give you an anti anxiety. Pill, GOD i can't believe how many people come. In, Oh i'm on, Lexapro i'm On. Xenix it's like all these drugs to just shut off the. Brain because if you shut off the, brain now you don't feel as much. Depression if you shut off the, brain you don't feel as much. Anxiety but the problem, is if you shut off the, brain you don't feel as much, happiness as much, joy, love, passion. Motivation you lose that, oath you lose that. Energy and patients won't even tell me to become. Zombies and a lot of these medications cause them to gain, weight so they come to me to lose. WEIGHT i have to improve their brain, first so then we can start to decrease the. Medication but you gotta get the brain better. First it's very dangerous to get off these medications of these mood, stabilizers so you gotta do it in a smart. Way you gotta get your brain better, first and then you gotta gradually decrease, it supervised by a doctor in a, healthy safe. Way all. Right so the key for depression is. Progression it's not alexi pro. Deficiency you don't need more. Lithium you need. Progression progression in your, health progression in your, finances progression in your, job progression in your, religion progression in your, charity progression in your, giving progression in your, loving progression in your. Relationships whatever it, is you got to make, progression you got to. Improve the key for anxiety is. Distraction you, know the when somebody is, anxious saying calm, down, relax it's gonna be. Okay that doesn't. Work you get them out of the, room do something, Different get a, distraction all. Right people get depressed when they think about the, past so live in the moment. Today people get anxious when they think about the. Future focus on. Today there's no such thing as the past or the. Future all that exists is. Today you've never experienced. Yesterday you've never experienced. Tomorrow those are just human thoughts of, communication but they don't. Exist you'll never experience tomorrow because tomorrow is always the next. Day it doesn't. Happen you only experience. Today you have to live in the, moment practice, mindfulness and then you decrease your, depression you decrease your. Anxiety all, Right so live in the. Moment live in the. Moment be with whoever you're being. With if you're at the, gym be at the. Gym if you're at, school be at. School if you're at a date, night be at date. Night stop getting distracted with your cell phone and your texting and Your facebook and Your, instagram and Your snapchat and your tick, doc your emails and text. Messages they're all. Distractions Unplug live in the, moment and that way your brain will function at a higher level and you'll function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric, caplin and you're listening to boost your brain.
Speaker 2: Power if you want to improve your brain, function help with, memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches brain, fog weight, loss or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases that this is the show for. You don't misboost your brain power with Doctor Eric kaplan and you will learn, natural integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such As, Alzheimer's parkinson's, stroke, autism add, concussion autoimmune, diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines four posture, PAIN, tbi skin and digestive. Problems Doctor caplin is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health, conditions rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky. Surgeries to contact The Doctor, kamplin you can call his team at TWO o one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplandc dot.
Speaker 3: Com function, better feel better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain. Power one of the biggest concerns of people these days is the environmental. Health there's lots of problems in the, environment starting from the. Water you, know the water is full of. Toxins there's actually a island the size Of texas of just garbage and plastic floating in The Pacific. Ocean just garbage polluting our. Oceans there's a radiation leaking into The Pacific ocean From japan from the nuclear. Meltdown you, know a dozen years, ago it's still leaking. Radiation they have radiation In New york At Indian point Or Indian head where they it's an old nuclear plant where they're discarding toxins in The Hudson river In Upstate New, york and those nuclear waste products are in The Hudson member and they're going all the way From Upstate New york down To New York. City and they're allowed to do that by your own. Government they're literally letting nuclear radiation in The hudson legally In New, york. Upstate that's going all the way down To New York. City so, right your, governor, right your, politicians, say, hey we don't want this nuclear waste in our. Water. Japan, yes we don't Control, japan but the world has got to get together to solve this. Problem the Whole Pacific ocean is, Radiated so stop eating fish from The Pacific. Ocean most of the fish comes From china And japan And korea And, thailand and it's all. Radiated get your fish from The. Atlantic get your fish From, Norway, norwegian get your fish From, Iceland, icelandic get it from The. Mediterranean just don't get it from The. Pacific stop eating fish from The Pacific. Ocean it's an environmental. Radiation if you eat radiated, fish you're radiating your. Body if you want to avoid, cancer stop eating fish from The Pacific. Ocean so when you go and buy your fish at the, supermarket at the fish, market wherever it, is you ask the, Person, hey where's this. From and if they don't, Know i'm gonna go to a different. Place i'm gonna go to a place where they know where it's. From to make sure THAT i Get norwegian And, Icelandic, Mediterranean. Atlantic what if you Get alaskan, salmon That's Pacific ocean nuclear waste right. Now the fish you want to get are the smaller, fish, salmon, mackerel, herring. Sardines the bigger the, fish the more mercury to whitefish lots of, mercury and mercury causes brain. Inflammation mercury is toxic to our. Body that's why they stop doing the mercury. Thermometers that's why they stop using the mercury. Fillings we now know it's. Toxic finally figure out fluoride is. Toxic they're finally figuring out food die is. Toxic they're not figuring it. Out it's the people that figured it, out so now they have no. Choice so these companies always knew that this stuff was, toxic and they knew they were causing, cancer and they give it to you anyway because all they care about is the bottom, line which is the. Dollar they don't care about your. Health there's very few people that care about your. Health your government does not care about your. Health so don't take any advice from the government on how to be. Healthy WHEN covid, HAPPENED i did exactly opposite of whatever the government told. Us AND i learned this at an early age WHEN i was reading about the food. Pyramid they, said this is what the government tells us is. Healthy to all these dairy products and. Bread they wanted some pasta and wonderbread and milk and. Cheese my, god that's the worst food and the best healthiest food and the most important food for our nerves and our brain is. Fat they learned that early on that fat is. Healthy but the government was telling us that fat is. Bad fat does not make you. Fat fat does not clog your. Arteries fat insulates your. Nerves fat makes your brain function at a higher. Level just make sure it's good healthy. Fat don't eat the fat or the pig or the. Cow eat, olives good, fat, avocado good, fat, fish good, fat walnuts good, fat geia seeds good, fat brazil nuts good, Fat macadamian nuts good, fat fatty, fish, oils small, fish low, mercury good healthy. Fat coconut oil it's called AN mct medium chain, triglyceride the healthiest. Fat you can take a scoop of coconut oil or put it in a. Smoothie coconut oil is. GREAT i do what it's called oil pulling every. Morning you take the coconut oil and you swish it, around and you put it in between all your teeth and your gums and brush it all. Around it kills off all the, bacteria and then spit it out in the. Garbage not in the same because that could ruin your, pipes but spit it out in the garbage and get rid of all that. Bacteria stop using. Listerine that's no. Good it's alcohol that kills off all your good bacteria in your. Mouth you need a good oial, microbiome, okay and that's the good bacteria in your. Mouth so when you do mouthwashed with, alcohol it kills off all the good. Bacteria when you do oil pulling kills off the bad. Bacteria coconut oil is also. Good my kid has chopped lips right. NOW i put coconut oil on. There my wife has dry. Hair we put coconut oil on her. Hair you have dry, skin coconut oil could go in the. Skin if you need a LOW spf like a suntan, lotion you could use coconut. Oil it actually blocks some of the suns you don't. Burn you could eat coconut oil very. Healthy you could cook with coconut. Oil you could bake with coconut. Oil, unbelievable the benefits of coconut. Oil just get, organic high quality, Alright all, right, now what else in the environment do we have to worry. About we're talking about the, water making sure we don't eat radiated. Fish making sure you clean your water. Too so get a good big filter for your whole house or your, apartment and then get one for your sink or your, shower and then when you filter out all the bad. Stuff you could do like reverse. Osmosis if you want a, good very affordable apartment or house, filter or shower filter or sink. FILTER i got a great. Guy he works with. Me he gives you guys great. Discounts so just you, know give us an email or call AND i can tell you. EXACTLY i can give you a reference of a good person to get you a great water filter that's super effective at a reasonable. Price all, Right so just email us at info At kaplinbraandonbody dot com and we could take care of that for. You so the water you want to, filter you want to get it for. Home you want to also add some salt in there for the. MINERALS i like The celtic salt or the pink And lain salt that's got about eighty six. Minerals so after you filter all the bad, stuff the, lead the, fluoride, mercury all that, stuff now you're gonna replenish it with some minerals so the water gets. Absorbed all. Right so the water in the environment has been. Toxic the air is, toxic, Right so maybe you need an air. Purifire maybe you should get A uv. LIGHT i HAVE uv lights in my, house in my, offices so they kill off a lot of the, bacteria, viruses, mold all these environmental. Stimulators so much mold, everywhere so we can get a NICE uv light that literally kills the, mold you, know and some of the mold you can't. See so that's why we have THE uv. Lights AND uv light's. Great it cleans all my medical. Instruments it kills, bacteria, viruses, mold, parasites. Worms so if you guys want a GOOD uv, light let me know. TOO i have a very affordable one that's very, effective so we can get that as. Well an air purefire is good in the. Winter it's good to have a humidifier because the dryness can affect from the radiation, heat so we don't want to be. Dehydrated we have a good, moisture so for the air air, PURIFIER uv light and then get a humidifier to keep some moisture in. There and you, know it's, like stay away from the big, cities stay away from the. Pollution you, know the further you get away from the, city the less pollution you have in the. Air but when you're in the, city, yeah you're constantly inhaling all these toxic. Fumes pretty, scary all. Right so that's the, air that's the, water and then you got the toxins in the. Food you gotta get, organic, right all these, foods vegetables and. Fruits we think we're eating healthy. Stuff but if they're sprayed with round up our gliposate because they don't want the bugs eating their, food oh, boy then we're imbibing those toxic. Chemicals. Right so a lot of foods have these toxic. Chemicals, pesticide it's, herbicides food. Dyes you, know they put orange food dye to make the salmon look and red food dye to make the strawberries look. Better don't get genetically modified, organisms these new seeds where they cross breed them and you know they're Not our bodies aren't used to. It so there's so many toxins in our, food whether it's the, pesticides the herbicides that genetically. Modify you, KNOW i want watermelon with. SEEDS i want grape with. SEEDS i miss that. Stuff the fruit these days is. Different it's not. Real we need real food with seeds that's not genetically, modified it's not sprayed with all. Chemicals raised in a good environment with good, soil good farmer takes care of. It that's what we, need so we don't have all these toxins in our. Food and then the meat products and the animal, products they're full of, steroids, antibiotics. Hormones don't get, farmed raised, fish get, wildfish don't get caged or you, know cage free your cage, chickens get, pastur raise, free, roaming get grass fed meat, right all. Organic it's worth. IT i know it's more, expensive but there's so many toxins in our food that we have to. Avoid so if you avoid the toxins in the, water if you avoid the toxins in the, air and if you avoid the toxins in the, food you'll really function at a higher level because your inflammation goes down and your function, improves so you feel, better function, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric caplan and you're listening to boost your brain.
Speaker 2: Power don't Miss boost your brain power with Doctor Eric kamplin Every saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain. Function you can improve, memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism and strength by following the science and research that Doctor caplan will be sharing with his. Audience join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same. Time listen to boost your brain. Power if you want to function, better feel, better and enjoy the quality of life you. Deserve called two oh one two six' one two one, five zero or email info at kaplanbrainanbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation With, doctor caplan or visit kaplindc dot com for. More information, function better, feel better and live a. Better life this Is Doctor eric aplan and you're listening to boost your.
Speaker 3: Brain. Power now a lot of people with these chronic conditions are not told the proper therapy. To do and it's not their fault because they want. Get better they're just not. Right things all, the stuffies, you, know Societies The, American Cancers American, DIABETES association, i mean these things dont for one hundred years trying to find the cure for can eties contribute your money when you, check out, you know is that The mall and, they're, like oh every bottle of perfume goes ten percent will go towards finding the cure. For CANCER and i, LITERALLY said, i said your fumes has. Cause cancer so you're getting people to buy perfume that Causes can and ne're ten percent Of The American cancer society who's been around since nineteen thirteen searching for this cure. For cancer and, guess what it's the same, therapy forever chemo. And radiation. That's it there is no cure. For cancer there will never be a cure. For cancer stop donating your money to find the cure. For cancer it. Doesn't exist you have to heal. Your body when you have, a tumor your brain, is, SAYING hey i don't want these cancer cells spreading to the rest of. The body so let me create, this tumor, encapsulate it and hold these horrible tumor cells and cancer cells so they can't infect other areas of. The body but what do we. Doctors, do oh let's do a biopsy and burst that tumor so it. Spreads everywhere let me do a surgery now opening up pain. Doors box now, it's spreading and now you have stage three and four instead of stage. One cancer or let's, you know radiate and, YOU know i had a patient who came to me for dizziness because they radiated his skin cancer and that caused a. Brain tumor and it's radiation can cause. A tumor chemotherapy can. Cause cancer sometimes the cure is worse than. The condition, YOU know i went to this chemo ward. ONE time i went with a loved one and they wanted her to, do CHEMO and i, was like. No way she was, this, young, beautiful healthy. Vibrant person and then the, chemo ward they were in a circle and they were all hooked up to their chemo drugs and they were, all balding and they all looked like like. A ghost they had no their skin, was pale and this horrible smell. Putrids SMELL and, i said so this is you. Getting healthy this is the best we've come up with in one hundred and. Ten years this is the best we. Could do is. This chemotherapy and this chemotherapy is not. Even focused it goes to your. Whole body it's why you lose, your hair it's what you, get nauseous you, get sick and it can cause. Other cancer so you can't. Tell me in twenty, twenty five we don't have technology that could focus chemotherapy to the actual cancer itself. Or, tumor well guess what, we do and we've, had it BUT the fda won't approve it because, they're corrupt and the pharmaceuticals don't want you to have this because when you on, their medication you make you get, more sick and then you have to take more medication for the side effects of the medication, you're taking and then you get a client. For life we don't want to be. Sick forever. YOU know i had a patient of, mine, saying oh you know my loved one is. IN remission, i, said ooh don't ever say remission because that means that you can get. Cancer again don't put that in. The universe the secret is your mind will do whatever. You think so if you think you're gonna, get cancer you're gonna. Get cancer you think you're GONNA, get covid you're GONNA. Get covid you think you're gonna get, Heart disease you're gonna get. Heart disease now if you think you're gonna, be healthy and you're gonna. Be healthy if you think, you're strong you're gonna. BE strong i think your immune system. Is resilient you're gonna, be resilient but you have to work. For it it's, not hard it's. Basic stuff and especially. With cancer cancer, loves sugar so you gotta. Avoid sugar cancer, loves chemicals so you have to avoid. The chemicals cancer. Loves stress you have to, avoid stress and cancer. Loves radiation you have to, avoid, radiation, sugar, chemicals stress. And radiation that's how you. Prevent it right in the diabetes, come on they just want you to form in your. Whole life now you have all these diabetes medications people are taking to. Lose weight. That's dangerous when you take the diabetes medication to, lose weight what happens is you lose eighty percent muscle and only twenty. Percent fat and your, heart's muscle so your heart. Becomes weaker your intestines, are muscles so your digestion, becomes weaker your bones, become weaker your brain. Becomes weaker you just. Wither, off yes you might, lose weight but it's not good weight that. You're losing you're losing weight from your heart and your intestines and your muscles and your bones and. Your brain you're not just losing, the fat you're only losing twenty. Percent, fat now if you lose weight the natural way through, eating healthy through, good nutrition, through exercise not having a, sedentary lifestyle move in, your body going to. Bed early if you do it the, right way drinking water before. Your meals when you do it the, right way you lose eighty percent fat and only twenty. Percent muscle so your heart's gonna, be stronger your digestion is gonna, be better your muscles are gonna, be stronger your brain is gonna be. More efficient so you gotta do it the. Right way there's the right way and there's the. Wrong way you gotta do it the. Right way you gotta work for. It right you don't want to take steroids to get your. Muscles bigger you gotta actually go to the gym or you gotta do push ups or. Pull ups you gotta. Do it you gotta do. The work you gotta go to. The gym you gotta, eat healthy real foods from. The earth gotta go to, Bed early gotta, Get sunlight gotta be around, Positive people gotta think that. You're healthy gotta drink, Your water gotta, Be spiritual, gotta meditate kind of. Practice mindfulness there's so many good things that you could do to improve your health to prevent these, chronic conditions so you don't have to be on high blood, pressure medication. Diabetes medication don't look for some pill that's going to cure You. From alzheimer's there's no. Memory pill if there was a, memory pill everyone would just take it and no one would have tomnia or. Memory problems it. Doesn't exist there's not a cure, for cancer there's not a cure. For diabetes there's not a Cure. For alzheimer's there's never been a cure for anything in the history. Of time the key is to figure out what's wrong and work on. It now and you got to do. Proper testing i'm going to share with you. Three tests they're all recommended to figure out what you need. Help with the first test is CALLED A qEEG, brain mapping and you wear this cap that has electrodes attached to it and measures your brain waste and it tells us do you have, anxiety depression do you have heavy, Metal poisoning do you have? A concussion do you have short term, memory loss working? Memory problems? Long term do you have, balance problems, hearing problems. Vision problems do you have difficulty? And motivation, time management, shifting tasks troubles? With focus do you have? Brain fog do you have trouble with, your thyroid. Your intestines it picks it. All up it's normally six, hundred dollars but for the first seven people, to call text, or email you could GET the qEEG brain mapping for only twenty. One dollars the, next test it's CALLED a vng video and, A stemography and that is this test where you wear these goggles that have infrared cameras, on them and you move your eyes left and right and up and down and with dark and lying with, head movements and it tells us which areas of the brain are overactive and which. Are underactive if your, brain's overactive you might, have insomnia difficulty, with sleep you might, have, anxiety stress you MIGHT. Have adhd you're, always distracted you, can't focus you, can't think your mind's racing a million miles. Per hour you, have panic you, have stress you always. Negative thoughts that's. Overactive BRAIN the vng picks, this up but it'll also pick up if you have an. Underactive brain if you have, sleep deprivation if you have, love malaise if you, have fatigue if you have, you know troubles, with focus you, can't remember you have, low energy you have, for metabolism you can't. Lose weight so that's all for the. Underactive BRAIN the vng picks that up. As well that test is also normally six, hundred dollars but for the first seven people, to call text or email you can also get that test for only twenty. One dollars and the third test is one on one with ME where i go over your, BLOOD work i go OVER, your VNG, YOUR eeg i check, your memory, your balance, your heart, your lungs, your gut and we do everything your sure your, in alignment, your coordination if you, have pain so we go over everything with, your history come up with, a diagnosis, a prognosis and then let you know. My recommendations that one on one with me it takes about forty. Five minutes normally six, hundred dollars but for the first seven people, to call text or email you could get that for only twenty. One dollars and if you want to do, all three just say all three tests for only twenty one. Dollars each write down or text the phone. Number immediately here it is six four six two two one sixty seven, three eight and again it's six four six two two one six seven. Three eight or you can email Info at kaplinbrainobody. Dot com if you want to get, my book you can Go. On amazon It's called Boost Your, BRAIN Power a Guide to Improving your Memory. And focus we're also on Social, Media Facebook caplin Brain, And Body YouTube capitlin Brain. And body we're On TikTok Doctor, eric kaplan and we're Also on Instagram At Applin. Brain body if you want to listen to the, old shows just call it the website or your app and look at the old archives so you can listen to my. Old shows and for more information go to my website kaplindc. Dot com you can set up Appointments For, New Jersey, new york and we're also doing a lot of virtual visits. As well hope you enjoyed this show and looking forward to help you, function better feel better and live a. Better life this Is Doctor eric kaplan and you're Listening to Boost Your.
Speaker 2: Brain power if you want to improve your, brain function help, with, memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision headaches, brain fog, weight loss or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases that this is the show. For you don't mis boost your brain power With Doctor eric kaplan and you will, learn, natural integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems Such, As alzheimer's, parkinson's, stroke autism, add concussion, autoimmune, diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo migraines four, POSTURE, pain tbi skin and. Digestive Problems doctor kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and, health conditions rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and. Risky surgeries to Contact, doctor kaplan you could call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplandc. Dot com the preceding was a. Paid program war's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the. Ideas expressed the preceding was a.
Speaker 1: Paid podcast iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the, products offered or the ideas expressed