Speaker 1: Sorry, we are late, but we are here.
Speaker 2: Hi Plana Jenny with I'm still fun. Thanks for hanging out with us every single week. Uh this writers, we're trying to start. We got someone trying to come in.
Speaker 1: You're on a podcast.
Speaker 3: Say hi, Hello, it's your boy, Max Kiel O'Neill ak, Fidel Maxtro ak Leonardo de Max Prio a k a. Max Oel Rose aka Humphrey Frogart. I'm single. I love long walks on the beach.
Speaker 1: I ten.
Speaker 3: I just want all the single ladies out there to know that.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, if you don't know who it is, you may have seen him on your local bumble app. Max works over at KF A N and he came in because he got the scent of two women and it lured him in.
Speaker 1: I need to be in there. Yeah, like a cartoon character like Garfield following the Sonya Yeah, yeah, get your well. That was a nice little intro to the podcast. There you go.
Speaker 2: Max is one of our I think universally favorites in the entire building.
Speaker 1: We love Max, great energy, he's wild, but ladies just be careful. Just batch with him on bumble that man like hill Era, I have some fun. We'll also air it out on the radio for sure. So you did to prepare yourself. We are we are late.
Speaker 2: So I do apologize because I I drove back yesterday and I actually could have potentially done our podcast, but I would have had to come straight in to do it, taking a one hour break. So I went to Door County, which is my second year going and I love Door County. You should go to Door County, Jenny.
Speaker 1: I mean, I grew up going there a couple of times because it's not it's like two and a half hours from my hometown. It's not there. But yeah, I haven't been there since I was pretty young.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I also my sister did a half marathon there like seven eight years ago, so I was there for that, but that was a quick trip. I didn't really get to explore.
Speaker 2: I feel like when I bring it up to people around here, that's what they say, they went once or twice when they were younger, but they haven't really gone as an.
Speaker 1: Adult, and it's really it's really cute.
Speaker 2: I will not be going back in the near future, probably just because I've done it two years in a row. I'm good and I got We chose Door County. Initially, my two friends Abby Heidi and myself, they're my college roommates, and we met there because it was kind of it's a longer drive for them, but it was a kind of.
Speaker 1: Like a middle point that we could.
Speaker 2: We were going back and forth between Door County and like places in Michigan, and after this year Heidi was like, I'm good with Door County Now. I was like, me too, because we brought our families this year. But I think, you know, we'd go to like Michigan or something. You know, just we try to find places that are less expensive, but then you still end up spending a ton of money on food and everything, especially bringing our families this year. But I would highly suggest it. It's like a cute just a cute little town. It's an easy drive from the Twin Cities. It took us like five and a half hours, and we're out on the other side, like out in Minnetrista, so it could be less for other people. And just I don't know. I think it's like you have so many things. You have hiking, cute little shops, good food wineries, just you have all the things you would need for Like I think a perfect girls trip basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what would you say, because I know you said you were going to do some of the same things you did last year, So what are the things that you did both times that you would recommend someone to do.
Speaker 2: We did a lot of food things the same, so like, I like a place called good Eggs, One Pound Burritos, Wild Tomato Pizza, Door County Creamery is my favorite. I get a million ice cream cones. They're amazing sandwiches and shops, Sister Gold And we went back to again actual excursions Washington Island.
Speaker 1: You take a ferry over.
Speaker 2: We got honked at because it has a famous curvy road. You get out and take a picture and a car was coming. They hanked Jake and I scared the crap out of us. They were far away, yeah, but it's one of those things where it scares you and you're angry at them, but really they were doing you a favor because they're giving.
Speaker 1: You a heads up we're coming. But I was like, ah, like so mad about it.
Speaker 2: But it was awesome, And I feel like there was like something specific I was going to share about the trip, but I don't know what it is now.
Speaker 1: Any crazy stories, not really, I mean those family friends Heidi.
Speaker 2: So Heidi did gift us so in college because you know, now I'm I'm considered old, right. We recorded everything in college on Heidi's video camera. Okay, for years she's had the tapes, we have no way of watching them. She finally transferred those to little USB drives for me and Abby, so we popped them in her computer. When I tell you, I have never felt more uncomfortable watching anything in my life. It is so cringey to watch your eighteen year old self. First of all, not a single video was filmed anytime before three am. Every video of hours we were up fully awake doing and I was like, I thought I always went to bed early. Apparently not Apparently I was between midnight three five am. We were constantly doing weird stuff in our dorms, things I didn't remember doing. We videoed spring breaks, so how our dorms worked were kind of cool. You had four girls in a room and right next to your room before guys in a room, so it was like co ed dorm floors. So we had like where we each had to do a proposal to the guys next door. We filmed that we filmed, I mean, we were doing early content Jenny, where we had to re enact what each person's personality was. So it would be like, okay, you're coming in, Okay, open the door, and Heidi running through because she was the klepto of our group. And then Heidi would dress up as a man and she'd come in and offer five dollars to see Abby's boobs because Abby was the hoochie mama of the group. If you will, someone comes up and punches me in the ass because I'm the whiner of the group and I'm whining on the ground. Amy was like the jerk of the group or something. It was just like I don't know. I was like this is and it was so cringey. My voice I should play audio, Jake and all of them like everyone sounds kind of the same, but you I do not know what my voice was. First of all, very southern, way more southern than it is now, but also like there was no depth to it at all. Yeah, and I don't even have a deep voice now, but like it is bizarre, Jake, and they're like, your teeth look different.
Speaker 1: Did you get something done to your teeth? Since then?
Speaker 2: I was like in Reno, I got six month braces, but like they're like, maybe your teeth changing changed your voice, and I was like, oh, Like I hated seeing it. There were lots of moments of me dancing and singing. Yeah, but I'm glad to have the memories. So that was a highlight for me. Watching that the tapes, it was cringey but great.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're also probably going to look back on like certain things that we've done on like either the Morning Show or your show now a cult because I mean I played I think it was the first time I ever celebrated a birthday with you guys on the show. And so there was a Facebook live video and I think I got like a memory on Facebook for my birthday this past year. Yeah, and so Andrew and I watched the whole thing and it wasn't bad, but it was not the video to watch sitting next to your boyfriend when you were super single back then, and we were talking about all of my craziness and stuff, and I was like, I don't want him to be like hearing all this stuff, Like it's not like he doesn't know like me being single and doing whatever I wanted, but it's still like a respect level of like, I would prefer you not having to watch this. Yeah, I'm like, God, there's probably so many things that exist out there now so from the show, and I won't completely reveal this.
Speaker 2: A former show member reached out to me years ago and asked me to delete videos on the Dave Ryan Show YouTube. Yeah, I know, and I don't think I deleted them because I was I'll be honest. I was like afraid I would get in trouble for deleting them because I wasn't on the show at the time and that channel is like Dave's channel, not mine. But I did go in and like hide them, like make them private where no one can see them except for the people who have the channel. Yeah, but I it was because I think they were afraid that they were things that weren't politically correct anymore.
Speaker 1: That would go And I was like totally respect that.
Speaker 2: And I would hope, like if I ever left and someone had control of that channel and I reached out and asked them because I was afraid of like affecting me and my reputation, I would hope that they would do that for me. Yeah, because times have changed in just the time that you and I have been here, and obviously there will be audio I pull for myself when I was younger in Indiana, I'm like, well, nope, couldn't play that today.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's nah.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't have to have it on like a CD somewhere so I could listen to it, but no one else can ever find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bizarre. How is your weekend? What did you do? Uh? Okay, So you know those videos that you might see on Facebook or TikTok or Instagram where it's like a little kid and they're at there a school concert and they're like looking around in the crowd for their parent, and they're starting to get really sad because they don't see their parent, and then they get really happen. Yeah, okay, So I was that kid, except for I never found my parents. So I just cried this weekend. Oh So what happened was I head down for the Challenge this past Saturday, which is an event that we do with the Salvation Army where if you're part of it, you can repel down a building whatever. So Andrew had a showing set up down an Egan where the building is and I was supposed to be there a little bit before ten. I was scheduled to be there at ten, but needed to get there a little bit early to register or whatever. While we're sitting around, and Andrew had to drive separately, so he got there a little bit later than me, and I had to put my phone and all my belongings in a bag, and so I put it in a bag and I had no access to it, and we're sitting around with our equipment on, and they're like, yeah, we don't have you guys set to go down till eleven. And I was like, well, that sucks because I'm pretty sure Andrew has to get to a showing around eleven nearby. And so finally they get us up and I've done it before, so I know how to get to the front of the line and like, yeah, to be and stuff. And I probably went down at like ten fifty five, and I was done by like eleven o four. Well, I was down in like probably twenty seconds, honestly, But then they had me do some videos and all this stuff, and when I went to grab my phone it was eleven oh five and at ten fifty Andret texted me being like I'm sorry I had to leave to go to the show. So I get down there and there's nobody there. I just repelled down a building and like, not that I needed someone to see it, but like there are big moments in your life. You do things and you want someone there to like share it with. Yeah, so Andre to leave. I'm in my emotions, okay, Yeah, and I'm upset because it's not his fault. When it comes down to it, it's not his fault. I should have I kind of figured I probably wouldn't be going down till about ten thirty, but like I still was hoping that he didn't schedule a show un till later because I didn't know what time it was. So I called my mom and I'm crying and I'm like, and you could be there, and I know it's not his fault, but like I'm just sad, Like I literally repelled bel dated and nobody even saw me, Like we didn't even have katiew you staff there, Like yeah, he was there. I got done, grabbed my shit and left, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh man, So then that makes me so sad.
Speaker 1: I because I have I do know the video, Like I have.
Speaker 2: The cutest video of all of his little Christmas concert of her. Like sad and then she I have that video and it's one of my favorite videos ever of her seeing me and a little light in her eyes. So I was imagining her if she looked around and never saw me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love me and so Andrew had like plans to play pickaball with a friend later and so he gets home later that afternoon and I am just still sad, and I told him. I was like, I'm gonna be really honest, I'm really sad you weren't there, and I understand that it's not your fault, but like, it doesn't take away from the fact that I'm just like very sad. Yeah, And he's like, well, you know, of course they're right away. He's like, it's not my fault. Like I had the showing, I didn't expect you to take that long to go down, And it's true, I didn't expect it to take that long either. So I was like, I totally understand where you're at. I just want you to know how I'm feeling because I just was sad because when you do big things in your life, you remember the moments of the people who show up for you, and he was there, but he wasn't care, you know. Yeah, But I'll never forget. Like my first triathlon, I had a couple of girlfriends say that they would come and cheer me on, and they didn't come, and they like, oh, yeah, I got I was hungover, I blah blah blah blah, and I and those moments like do matter to people, you know? So anyways, I was sad and I had planned like a surprise date night thing for us that night, and he like asked if we were still going. I was like, yeah, We're still going. I'm sad, but I'm not mad at you, because it's not fair to be mad, Like it's not in the end, it's not your faults. Like, do I wish you would have scheduled your showing a little bit later because you knew that I had that sure, But like I can't dictate everything about your job, and you did probably schedule at a time that made sense according to like us being in that vicinity, you doing the showing near that hotel whatever. So that was my weekend. Yeah, I had a good weekend outside of my little emotional roller coaster on Saturday, just kind of I don't know I accomplish it. I had a weird Facebook marketplace exchange why Because I've been trying to get a standing in adjustable desks. Yeah, and I've so many people recommended this one from Costco, but it's like three hundred and seventy bucks and it's like kind of expensive. So I finally see one on Facebook marketplace and I'm like, hey, can I come look at this whatever? Because it was the shittiest quality of video and one picture that like didn't show barely any of it, and right off the bat, I should have known it was going to be a mess because she didn't know the measurements, didn't know the brand, like couldn't give me any information. And then finally I'm like, okay, whatever. She lives literally a minute away from me in Saint Louis Park. I'm just gonna go look at it. It's, if anything, it wastes five minutes of my day. But then I'm sitting there and I'm like, hey, can you send me your address so I can come? And then she doesn't respond and she goes, are you on your way? Is one message? The next messages and do you do you have help? And do you have a truck? And I go, no, I'm not on my way. You haven't sent me the address, yet I need your address first, and then she responds, that's weird, seriously, and I go what I would go, haha, okay, I mean I can't come buy this from you if you don't send me your address. She goes, I asked you if you had help in a truck. I go, you also asked me if I was on the way. So it was like this weird fucking back and forth for a while, and then I realized she was like kind of an older woman, and so she just like face in a place. But then she like gave me the wrong address. We're circling gush we because she like tight her she said, she fat fingered it. Whatever. Yeah, finally we get there. Honestly looks a little murdery kind of vibe. She's not there. Some guy is there. So I'm like, okay, so now this person who went by faith on Facebook is a man. Yeah, I'm confused because it wasn't a profile picture of a woman. It was like a Meeta or something. So then it's like this driveway, and Andrew did come, and so I go down to the driveway and get us turned around to be able to like jet out of there, Like what is happening. Yeah, and then I did end up buying it. I tried to tell I did try to talk her down to one fifty because she had it at two hundred and I should have been able to get it down to one fifty because the house was like dark and like, yeah, really dirty honestly, and so I couldn't really fully see like in good lights. Yeah, and when I got it back, like the there's a glass toppy and there's definitely some scratches on the top. But I got her down to one seventy from two hundred and brand new from Pasco. It's like three seventies. So I'm like cool, I saved like fifty five percent. Yeah on this not bad. I'm hyped about that. That was like my big day on Sunday. I think that is very exciting.
Speaker 2: I love to I prefer to like sell stuff on Marketplace that thrill, But when I get a good deal, I'm like that too. I was going to say another thing, I feel like you were saying you were like wheeling and dealing on Marketplace too. And I told Jake, I'm like, we have got like you know, you go through those phases and my mom goes, well at least your house is big. When I have too much clutter, you can see it. She's like, at least you can't see yours. I was like, it doesn't make it any better. Then we have too much. I know we have too much stuff because like every little nook and cranny's filling up. We got to just get Jake go's you know, he'll make jokes. She would just get rid of everything and start from zero. Well, really know what we really need. And I was like, yeah, that's the way to go. I also discovered yet another horrible quality about myself on this trip, because like, you know how people will say things about like, oh, your kid is like acting like you, and it's not a positive thing. And they were saying like because I was saying all of was whining about something and they're like, oh, I A don't really get is that from you? And I was like, every four and a half year old wines. They're like, oh no, no, she has your inflection when she whinds. And I was like okay, well and then like but that bothered me deep within a little bit because I'm like, I, of course don't want all of to get my negative qualities.
Speaker 1: I only wanted to get my positive ones, and I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Get all of Jake's stuff because Jake is like just such a good person, but I am so bad about not I think I'm getting better about hiding it a little bit, but I'm probably not gonna think I don't like doing what other people want to do. I just want to do what I want to do. And it's such a I think, negative quality and so selfish to be like that. And I know I feel like I'm probably like that because I was, to a degree.
Speaker 1: And only child.
Speaker 2: I'm not an only child, but my sister's nine years older than me, So for the majority, I just got my way and what I wanted to do, and I think that that probably is what it comes from. Also possibly just like a personality trait you just have. But like I wanted to go to like a store too, And so the girls went to a store while the guys took the kids to the beach, and I was just getting so frustrated I could fill it myself. I was probably hungry too, but I guess feel myself getting so frustrated because they wanted to.
Speaker 1: Look at stores too. That is such a shitty attitude.
Speaker 2: They should also be able to get to look at the two stores they wanted to look at, and I was the reason I was getting frustrated is because if I saw something I liked at the store, I just bought it left they would be like, I'm gonna think about it and we'll come back to the same store if I want to buy it. So we went back to two stores for them to do that, and I was getting it and I'm like, that is they weren't. They were walkable, we weren't driving forty minutes. Yeah, but it ended up taking like two hours, and in my head it was gonna be a thirty minute adventure. But I'm like, this is a personal issue. None of them were frustrated when I was like looking at the stores I wanted to look at. Yeah, and I don't. I hate that quality in myself, Like and I know I'm like that with things with Jake as well.
Speaker 1: It'll he would say.
Speaker 2: Yes to anything I want to do, but if it's something he wants to do, I might say yes, but I also might be like I really don't and he'll just be like okay, and I'm like, ugh, I'm just I get my way too often with things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't know. I think a lot of relationships are kind of like that. If yeah, you're truthfully like a heterosexual relationship. I feel like a lot of times women their partners will allow them to do whatever they want to do, but women will put their foot down right a little bit more or because I think that's kind of how it is more so with Andrew and I. I mean, on a vacation, Andrew does every single thing that I want to do, and then like if he suggests things, it's not that I don't want to do what he wants to do, but he didn't do the research that I did right, so that so I don't know that we're guaranteed to have a good time doing something he might suggest. And one time we did like these sand dune things on the Oregon coast and it was one of my favorite things from this West coast road trip we did. Yeah, and it was a last minute addition that he found and we did and it was great. But I'm totally like that mostly honestly only on vacations. And I like that with Andrew, but I'm very much like that where it's like I want to do this. The last trip we went on, I wanted to do this one hike, he wanted to do another one, and we did the hike I wanted to do, and then he loved it because I was like, I think this one's better the research.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, whatever, it's okay, Yeah, well it's not it isn't it is, and it's I just think that, like, you know, it's funny because so how my friend group works is Hiding and I are both alpha, and Abby is like very like she's Abby's very specific because she's she's not diagnosed OCD, but I we call her that, and I know you probably shouldn't politically correct like do that anymore, but I think that she would agree. She it, I mean everything. She's very specific on things, and I don't mean just like she has her taste, like every time this. She's been like this since we were in college. So I would walk in, kick off my shoes and do something, and when I would come back, they'd be laid out perfectly. In this house we rented, every single time I would go past the mudroom, she had lined up every set of shoes perfectly, and it actually is lovely because it's really like having a built in maid. But when I was in college, I hated it. I'd be like, because she'd put my shoes away in the closet, I'm like, Abby, I'm trying to go do something now to go upstairs and get my shoes out of the closet. And I made a rule she had to leave my shoes out for twenty four hours before she put them away. But I but it, so how did I usually end up getting into one little little tiff?
Speaker 1: We didn't this time?
Speaker 2: Nice, But she did make a comment at the beach where she was like, Oh, are you in a better mood now that you've had something to eat?
Speaker 1: And I was like, I wasn't in a bad mood. You can do that though with like your friends for a while. You know that you're saying over it. I mean, listen, I like, I think that I'm pretty go with the flow when I'm in a bigger group setting on like a vacation or something. Yeah, But I also choose my vacations and how I travel now very particularly because I've had so many bad situations of traveling with people who are not fun for me. So I've just like tried to avoid ever being in a situation where we're going to be doing things maybe that I don't want to do. Yeah, you know, yeah, Like I just I don't know. I mean I try to think like this Savannah bachelorette party. I mean it's a bachelrette party. We had an itinerary for most of the trips. So but I got my way and I got us to go to this one coffee shop and little shop area, and then the group that came with me was like so hyped because it was super cool. Yeah, and I got my way with that while the other girls went straight to this beach we were all going to meet at, and so it was like easier because we were split up, and like the girls that I was mostly hanging out with, we were all interested in doing the same things, you know. So I don't know. I think it's just I think a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people are like that. Yeah, and you do find out if you can travel with people or not. We did the, like I said, the full families this time, and it was so great because her kids are like lovely and they all have just played with them constantly. I mean I barely was even checking it on her nice I was like, where's all of Is she good? I hear a scream somewhere. Yeah, she's good. She mostly this is how kids are. If you ever have kids, Ginny, you may not, you will learn the things you spend the money on they don't care about. They care about the weird shit olives highlight for the entire vacation. Bunk beds and in the airbnb. She could care less probably about anything else we did. But the bunk beds were so oh cool. She wants bunk beds at home. This morning, I miss the bunk beds. I'm driving her to school. I'm like, all right, move on, And Jake said, should we get her bunk beds?
Speaker 1: Like no, I just bought her a bed, and he's like, there's only a small window where they want bunk beds. And I'm like, I always wanted one when I was a kid. But I also shared a room with my old Rachel, so we literally shared a bed till we were like almost teenagers, and I was always like, I need a bunk.
Speaker 2: Bed because we were sharing a room, but we never got one. I was top bunk my sophomore year of college with Abby. I don't know why I chose the top bunk. I don't even know if I was cool maybe, but that's embarrassing. As a like twenty year old woman, I thought that was cool. Yeah, I look back at them. I'm like, what a horrible decision.
Speaker 1: But whatever? Can I tell you that? Andrew and I are the where the couple on Instagram where it's like a meme and it's like you travel somewhere and within three minutes you're like, we should move here?
Speaker 2: Oh, Jake, can I at the same table we look at realistic get on Zillow immediately and start looking at how much houses.
Speaker 1: Are and stuff. So Ever since we went to Seattle and Lovenworth like a month ago, Andrew has been like heavily talking about like he loved Seattle so much, and we've always loved Colorado for snowboarding and stuff, but like Denver itself, like it's a fun city and I like to visit. I don't know that I foresee myself ever wanting to live in that city anymore. Yeah, if you are a snowboarder skier, you know how much of a nightmare it is to get out into the mountains when there's snowstorms and stuff because there's only one highway that goes out there. So realistically, like snowboarding wise, it's not like the best location. So Seattle has been like a top subject with Andrew lately, to the point that he has been saying a lot about moving and like really like considering different things, and like there's some stuff that's changing in the real estate industry that I don't fully know how to explain it, so I don't want to like get into it, but it has the potential to really change how Andrew makes money. And so he kind of is like starting to weigh up options in case he maybe has to pivot his career right, And I have told him because I love my life here, but I've now lived in the Midwest my entire life, and yes, the Twin Cities is very different than the town I grew up in Wisconsin, but I just like feel like I need to be around mountains.
Speaker 2: You have said that, like since the beginning of knowing you, and you've like been like, and you've also been very much like, I want to do this while I'm still younger and can like do all the hikes and things I want to do.
Speaker 1: So, like we were on a walk on Sunday and we were just like talking about all the opportunities of things we would get into if we ever lived in like the Pacific Northwest or something. And I mean, of course hiking would be like a big one, but I've always thought it was like I've been starting to get into watching like these people on Instagram that do rock climbing and stuff, and I think that might be a little too much considering I just went off a building and the other day and I was terrified.
Speaker 2: Started just going to the Bouldering Project in Minneapolis and see if you like it. Jake and yell and go every week. They love it and it took all of last week.
Speaker 1: Andrew really wants to get into, like it's a certain kind of kayaking that's just not your normal kayaking. It's like whitewater kayaking. It's probably all it's called.
Speaker 2: But is it the one where you're like in a solo one and you can like kind of flip in and that it's so terrifying to me.
Speaker 1: So like he kind of wants to get into stuff like that. And it's like and he loves mountain biking and stuff. Yeah, it's like we love Minnesota. Andrew's never left the Twin Cities. And I did tell him I go one thing that I was able to experience it. I don't think you haven't been able to. Is when I left Wisconsin to go to college here in the Twin Cities, it was just like this whole new life I was starting, and obviously also very different because I'm going from high school to living on my own and going to college. But I was like, I will never forget those days of exploring the city by myself for the first time and just learning new things. And it's like, there's so much for the Twin Cities to offer, but I feel like I've done it all. Yeah, like not truthfully, not too many things get me super excited to do in the Twin Cities anymore. And it's like a living in Granted, I don't think we could even honestly afford living in Seattle, like it's a very expensive city to.
Speaker 2: Live it is, but I mean, my I'm actually surprised you would want Seattle instead of going more a little bit closer to the coast.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've always said that Organs might say I thought, yeah, you were more organ coast. I definitely am. But I do see I like the city of Seattle so much that I do I feel like I just want to be able to still be in a big city. I have access to mountains and water and stuff, So you don't really unless like, Portland's probably the closest where you can get kind of both the water and the mountains and stuff for big cities in Oregon. And I don't know, I've never I've only gone through Portland.
Speaker 2: I don't know a lot about port It's the same in Seattle as it is any big city, though, you just want it, you just to afford to live. You just go outside to on the suburb cities. This is with my friend Ellen, who did radio there did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so anyways, he also, like Andrew, also says things like this a lot, and like never actually wants to write do anything in the There's no plan just so everyone's not right if you're listening right now. I don't have any intention of leaving anytime soon. But like, yeah, it's been a more consistent conversation and a more of like if we moved to Seattle, not a like, well maybe someday we'll move, you know, it's more of a like. It seems a little bit more right. Interest. He's more interested than I've ever heard him in the past. Right, So anyways, But you know, we're once again. It's I mean, we would change our entire lives if we were to move.
Speaker 2: I obviously selfishly don't want you to, but if you did live there, that would be a good spot. Like I would if my friend's been way at least need them to go to a spot I would want to visit, So that would be a spot I would actually visit.
Speaker 1: I know. That's how I feel like my younger sister. I don't want to reveal too much because she hasn't told many people, and I don't know who listens to this podcast, but she's talking about moving somewhere in like a year, and I like am so hyped because I was like, good, go because I want to go visit, Yeah, somewhere that's like fun to visit, versus like, sorry, I moved out of my home for a reason, We're going to go back there for a reason. I like going to see my family in fond a lot all the time. It's kind of like, all right, we're going to go to the Gillies the drive in again to get ice cream, and it's great ice cream, but like, yeah, there's only so much you can do there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When my sister moved to Orlando. I was pretty like excited about that. Florida is not my favorite spot and it's obviously not even on a beach area, but they do are around a lot of cool things, not just Disney either, but like we're going to go there for Thanksgiving, and she was like, we should go to Hemingway's house, which it's a drive, but like I was like, that will be so cool to go see Hemmingway's cats, the six toed cats and things, and they are right by that spot. You've probably seen the tiktoks or videos where everyone's paddleboarding and the huge manatees are under the clear water. That's right by where she lives. So I think we're going to try that, assuming they're in season. I have to look at the dates. I actually don't know, but yeah, it's fun to have like a destination. And also for us in the winter, having a spot to go on Florida and stay for free and they have a pool is just really nice too. So if you're planning on moving away from your family and friends, you need to be considerate of it being a spot that they want to visit.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely, and that you have one spare bedroom so they can sleep for free, or that we can't. Yeah, exactly, I was. I don't think I said this on the podcast when I talked about that trip out to Seattle, but we stayed at my friend's house for one night and they live in West Seattle, and I was like kind of like stressed about it because you're at a point in life where like you don't really want to crash on your friend's couches. And even though they're both very successful, real estate is still so expensive out there that their house that they paid way more than we paid for our house, is about half the size of our house, and so they've got one guest bedroom. In the last time I went to visit, they only had a full bed, and Andrew and I have a king bed in our bedroom, so I was like, oh, and it was hot and they didn't they don't have central air, so I was like, this is going to be the longest night ever. But luckily there was enough of a breeze that it kept to the pool and they did upgrade to a queen bed the last time I was there, so we were able to like survive it. But I was like, Oh, I like to go visit friends, but like in the end, I almost want to spend more money to just have a comfortable night of sleep versus absolutely money, you know, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Do you have anything else that you want to talk about? I think we're like at our time, that's about it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, remember you can always email us Fallon at katiwb dot com or Jenny at katiwb dot com and we appreciate you thanks for listening.