Speaker 1: It's Camfi AM six forty and you're listening to the Conway Show on demand on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App Camfi Conway Show, O Kelly in for Tim Conway Junior is just on this Friday.
Speaker 3: We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: And how wonderful is it to be once again reunited with the Michael Krazer.
Speaker 3: Oh, it is so wonderful.
Speaker 2: I traced the beginning of my radio career ONKFI back to Michael Krazer. You were sitting in the seat when I was starting here. So it's always good to be able to work with you. It's not often that I get the opportunity.
Speaker 4: I'm always looking forward to it. I was excited when I heard it was going to be you coming in today, and I feel the same way. You're one of my favorite people ever in this business.
Speaker 2: Look, you've been at this place for I don't know, forty five to fifty five years, not that far off.
Speaker 4: I think it'll be thirty eight this year into thirty eight. Yeah wow.
Speaker 2: And in radio that is really saying something because radio. I always tell people you haven't worked in radio until you've been fired in radio, because you lose, right Oh my goodness that you know, because you you could lose a job very quickly in radio. And I say that because that's part of the reason why I'm here right now. No, no, no, I'm not fired.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying. You know, radio things change on a dime.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like I thought I was gonna do my regular timesof from seven to ten, all of a sudden, I'm doing from four to seven and for Tim Conway Jr. And that's how it works here now. But it is great to be in this chair, keeping it warm for Tim. He will be back on Monday. But did you know that today is National Pepperoni Pizza Day and their Oni Pizza Day. Well, it's not just pizza Day, but Pepperoni Pizza Day. Well, so if you don't get Pepperoni, it's not your day.
Speaker 3: No, it isn't.
Speaker 2: I guess maybe National Mushrooms and Anchoviess next week.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I hear black ollves are awesome on pizza. Don't be racist out the gate. No, no, no, I'm a person.
Speaker 2: I love pizza, but I have limitations. I cannot stand black olives on any pizza under any circumstance.
Speaker 3: I ordered them when I was a child. That's it. I hope you learn from that. Well, I'm no longer a child. Okay, all right, you grew up.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: But anyone who knows me will tell you, Oh, usually we'll get a pizza on Fridays here in the studio when I'm doing my show. It is all that I can do to resist it. It is like crack. There's no resisting pizza for me. The first time I was able to was last week. I'm on this diet. It's low calorie, low sodium, low cholesterol, low taste, low fun diet because I'm at that age where you know, I have to actually watch what I eat because I can't out exercise my diet. Life is really difficult these days. I don't get to enjoy food like I used to. But the point is one of my cheap foods is always pizza. And what a celebration for there to be National Pepperoni Pizza Day today.
Speaker 6: Welcome to September twentieth on an national day calendar. Let's face it, pizza is universal, whether thin crust, deep dish, or somewhere in between. Pizza brings people together like few other dishes can. From its humble beginnings in Italy to its meteorotic ries. As a global favorite, National Pizza Days celebrates this iconic dish in hall.
Speaker 3: What word is that? Meteor What pizza.
Speaker 6: Brings people together like few other dishes can, From its humble beginnings in Italy to its meteorotic.
Speaker 2: Rock meteorotic, it's a totally different kind of meteorotic.
Speaker 3: It's a totally.
Speaker 4: Different of pizza, totally different kind of pepperoni. I didn't know pizza could turn you on like that. Close the door, give me the pizza.
Speaker 6: Meteorotic ries as a global favorite, National Pizza Days celebrates this iconic dish in all it's cheesy glory. Pizza has evolved over the years, embracing a multitude of toppings and styles, whether you're a purist who swears by margarita or an adventure with pineapple.
Speaker 2: Or no, no, no, no, no, we can stop right there. No, there's certain things that do not belong on a pizza.
Speaker 3: Fruit is one of them. Well, tomato, that's a vegetable.
Speaker 2: I'll say, I'll claim tomatoes a vegetable for these person. But yes, sweet, no, no, no, I don't do sweet and savory, And I argue with the fork reporter all the time.
Speaker 3: I don't want sweets and meat to sea.
Speaker 4: The only time I can deal with any kind of sweet and a pizza is like the hot honey. Yeah that's and that's not that's sweet. That's like yeah, yeah, yeah, I can deal with that.
Speaker 2: But if you bring black olives, if you bring pineapple, if you bring anchovies, I take it as a person, as a personal affront. You're trying to make a statement. You're trying to offend me. You're saying that you don't like me as a person. Because anyone who knows me, Stephan knows me. He's not going to bring a pizza but black olives to me, under no circumstances.
Speaker 3: Those are fighting words.
Speaker 2: But just in case you didn't, I know it being National Pizza Day or National Pepperoni Pizza Today, it's the same day. There are some specials that you can take advantage of before the.
Speaker 3: Night is through.
Speaker 2: Domino's has mix and match deals with two items, including medium two topping pizzas they're going for seven ninety nine each. Other choices include chicken, loaded tots, salad, sandwiches, and desserts. Wait a minue, Wait, wait, waits Yeah, I've had those. Those are pretty decent, But I don't know how that figures into National Pizza Day.
Speaker 3: I just want to get you in the door right.
Speaker 2: Little Caesar's current offers include a large three meat treat with pepperoni, Italian sausage and bacon for eight ninety nine, and I could get with that.
Speaker 3: Marcos Pizza. Have you ever had Marcos? Haven't had Marcos? Don't know of Marcos? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: A triple Pepperoni magnifical pizza with both cupped and shredded pepperoni Pepperoni is available at participating locations starting at fourteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Use the code.
Speaker 2: Triple Pepa PEPCA Marcos dot Com mounted MIC's Pizza Oh Yeah Reward members can get fifteen percent off a large Pepperoni today plus double points in an app exclusive mystery discount at Newport Beach based chain also has two Korean flavored wings Sticky Kogi and Kicking Korean Barbecue Polynesian flavor Zestialoja for a limited time. Papa John's current deals include a seven ninety nine Papa pairings, which could include a single topping pizza plus wing.
Speaker 3: Sides or dessert. Pizza Hut.
Speaker 2: Current deals include a my Hut box with a two topping personal pan pizza and a side for eight ninety nine, and the seven dollars deal Lover's Menu.
Speaker 4: I was just looking at Marco's Pizza. I didn't realize there are that many of those things. I'm seeing a socun map and there's a good fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have not haven't had opportunity step steps the fooder.
Speaker 3: Marco's Pizza. You familiar with it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I had it once a while ago, but I can you remember where it was. I think it was like a party, That's what I remember. It was pretty good as far as I remember. All right, Yeah, that's all I need. Word of mouth. I'm noticing there are no free pizza deals here. You know, they're giving you the opportunity to spend money, but it's not like.
Speaker 3: Not even a bogo.
Speaker 8: Look.
Speaker 3: Usually with National Donut Day, what do you get like a free donut?
Speaker 8: Ye? Right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 7: And Krispy Kreme usually gives you a dozen free Hello, So what's going on?
Speaker 3: This is national day?
Speaker 4: You do some of them personal pizzas, Man, I need some free if there's gonna be National Pizza Day.
Speaker 2: You need to act like it. Okay, give somebody some free stuff. Roundtable pizza, large double play Pepperoni pizzas are available for twenty one dollars.
Speaker 3: That's cheap for a pizza now, I know.
Speaker 2: But I'm thinking like, can I get a little bit more of a discount, just a little bit more round table?
Speaker 3: And I love roundtable growing up.
Speaker 2: They had one in Torrents when I was going to school in Torrents at Caliberia Middle School and South Torrens High School. Class of eighty seven shot out, Yeah, but roundtable was the stuff back today, back in the day.
Speaker 3: Twenty one dollars.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: When we come back, I'll be joined on the program by Corbyn Carson. You might know that there is a bit of a spat a fight appending lawsuit possibly between the City of Huntington Beach and Governor Gavin Newsom. That means the state is all over homelessness and it's heating up. We'll have corbyin next to tell you all that's going on.
Speaker 9: You're listening to Tim Conway Junior on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: The issue of homelessness continues to lead the news, but lately here in California. There has been a developing contentious relationship between Governor Gavin Newsom and various cities around the state where they have diametrically opposed agendas and also strategies. Joining me right now to discuss what's going on between Huntington Beach and Governor Gavin Newsom is kfi's own Corbyn Carson Corbyn.
Speaker 3: Good evening, Sir, evenings are Yeah.
Speaker 10: You know, Huntington Beach and the state have been added for years. I've covered a ton of these stories. They argued about the beach access. During the pandemic, there was multiple housing fights over affordable housing. Yesterday, the city just sued the state over its recent gender identity law that forbids schools from telling parents if their child has gender identity issues.
Speaker 3: So this is nothing new.
Speaker 10: Yesterday, Newsom was announcing a package of let's see thirty two bills that are aimed at addressing state housing and homelessness. And one of the things that they talked about. One of the bills was a bill that would give the state ag more power, they say, more incentives as well, but more power to penalize cities that do not comply with the state's regional housing laws, and then, as you would imagine, the Governor called out Huntington Beach about it because of these back and forth that they've been at for years. It's all part of the state's goal to build two point five five million units of housing by twenty thirty. Governor Newsom spoke broadly. He talked about the need for local people to do their job. Here he is talking about the need to get locals to do their job to meet the state's goals.
Speaker 11: You've seen this sort of tectonic mind shift away from nimbiism to yimbiism, this shift around accountability.
Speaker 5: We continue to struggle.
Speaker 11: With accountability, we continue to struggle with transparency.
Speaker 5: I'd give you exhibit a Huntington Beach.
Speaker 11: California, that is a city that's performative in terms of their approach to addressing the crisis of affordability, not just in their city but in our state. There is no doubt the state of mind that I think connects more Californians is a recognition that the original sin in this state is affordability and impacts more people in more ways on more days.
Speaker 5: And that's the ship cost of housing, and it's that imbalance to supply and demand.
Speaker 10: And one of the bills that was signed that directly helps with the penalties is Center Bill ten thirty seven.
Speaker 3: It'll give the AG the ability to seek those civil penalties.
Speaker 10: They can be a minimum of ten thousand dollars per month, and they can go up to fifty.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars per month.
Speaker 10: That starts January first of this coming year, and that's where each violated in this violation, and it's calculated from the date of the violation. Here's a newsome explaining how this will specifically go after Huntington Beach.
Speaker 11: You will soon be able to ask the folks in Huntington Beach if the law I'm about to sign is not impactful.
Speaker 5: They continue to thumb their.
Speaker 11: Nose at the State of California, the people of this great state. They continue to lose decision after decision after decision. They abuse the process, they abuse the law. And now we will enforce aggressive fines with the law that I will be signing today. Enough is enough. This is serious stuff and it requires serious people.
Speaker 10: But you know, I'll leave it to others to decide who's telling the truth, because if you listen to either side, they're both saying, essentially, they're winning in court.
Speaker 2: They're the ones that have been winning this argument. But we can't talk about this in a vacuum. I'm not going to get into it. But just in the news this week, we know that Norwalk the see if Norwalk was pushing back against Governor Newsom.
Speaker 3: My question is, is there a.
Speaker 2: Tipping point where enough cities may provide a united front against the governor that it becomes politically dangerous or inconvenient for Governor Gavin Newsom to move forward with this.
Speaker 10: It's hard to tell on whether or not there is a consistence from cities across the state against this. There has been a bunch of pushback because the numbers, the regional housing numbers there, they're very they're very aggressive. So it is difficult for a lot of cities that have complained about being able to just as Huntington Beach would put it, urbanize their city and just shove these large amounts of house into their cities. But remember all the cities have to do is zone for them and then build their They don't have to build them then, and builder builders can come in and decide if they want to build them. But here is a Huntington Beach City at training Michael Gates responding to Governor Newsom.
Speaker 3: And you know they're not backing down either.
Speaker 12: There is no data to support that additional high density housing crammed down into cities like Huntington Beach produces affordable housing. He's punishing Huntington Beach. He's punishing cities like Huntington Beach. If he was really interested in solving the homeless issue or creating more housing, he could locate or find that twenty four billion dollars he lost last year that he committed to homelessness or solving that problem, and he could build his own housing. He could probably or very likely shelter every single homeless person in the state of California with that twenty four billion dollars that he lost.
Speaker 10: And then as far as the city being fined as you can imagine a city that doesn't you know, is happy to go to happy to go to court with the state, is what he thinks about the fines.
Speaker 12: The city's going to keep fighting these high density housing mandates because we believe that the law and the facts are going to be on our side. We have a hearing in the Ninth Circuit federal court coming up here in October. We're making great progress in these lawsuits, and we're not afraid of new legislation. I mean, at the end of the day, these new finds don't even apply to this case because according to the state and according to the court, when they filed this lawsuit against Huntington Beach back in March of twenty twenty three, that's when the city was essentially quote out of compliance quote as the state has said. So the new laws don't apply retroactively. So he can go up there and have all the press conferences and issue all the press releases he wants. But we're not intimidated, we're not dissuaded or discouraged.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So it'll be essentially mo up to voters to decide if this is something they agree with as far as it concerns Governor Newsom, or if it's something that you know, they just consider too much.
Speaker 2: Okay, corporate before I let you go, let me take the politics out of this, and let's just apply the eyeball test, regardless of what may be done in Sacramento, regardless of the lawsuits which may or may not happen in the fines against cities. If I use the eyeball test, it does not seem as if in my small world, and I know this is anecdotal, that we're actually making a dent in this homelessness issue. Be it more shelters, be it more transitional housing, be it programs for those who may be dealing with substance abuse.
Speaker 3: From what I see, it doesn't seem like we're making a dent.
Speaker 2: If we're taking people off street, we have more people coming on the street, you know, in the next go round. So do we get the sense that there's actually any progress being made.
Speaker 8: It's hard to tell.
Speaker 10: You know, this is a situation to where I can see merits to the argument of a city like Huntington Beach and them not wanting to urbanize their city. I can see the arguments from the state. They're saying, essentially, what else should we do? Should we do nothing? And you know, the wheels of government move slowly, so getting these some of these homeless initiatives off the ground has been you know, it's been rocky, to say the least. And then at the same time, the state would say and the governor would say that again, this is something that they had to start, something they had to start asking for housing to be built somewhere because for too long, as the Governor said earlier, this has been an issue where things are getting more expensive and there's not enough supply for the people who are working to keep the state going.
Speaker 3: So it will be up.
Speaker 10: It would be interesting to see again how this plays out.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm quite sure it's not going to play out anytime soon. Homelessness is not going to go anywhere, and politics and the acrimony is.
Speaker 3: Not going to go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Kfi's Corbyn, Carson Corbyn, thank you so much for staying on the story, and I'm quite sure we'll check you in on this again sometime in the future.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it, sir.
Speaker 9: You're listening to Tim Conway Junior on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Moch Kelly in for Tim Conway Junior KFI AM six forty. We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and we're getting Alex and Michaelson on the line. Who'll be with us in just a second. I was looking forward to this conversation more than anything because Alex and I we are both political nerds and we love to dig deep, deep, deep, deep, deep into the subterranean depths of these issues and look at it from more like an analysis standpoint, not advocacy, but analysis of what might happen, what does the history suggest will happen, because we are living through some extraordinary moments right now. And for all the prognostication, for all the predictions that people want to make, I try to remind folks, be it state politics, be it national politics, you just don't know what is going to happen.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We may have people that we're rooting for, we may have legislation that we want to have passed, but we don't know. And I get messages from you all the time on social media, be it on Instagram at Later with mo Kelly at mister mo Kelly, or you hit me on Facebook at mister Kelly and you tell me Trump Trump twenty twenty four, or you're going to tell me that oh no, no, Harris is gonna win in the landslide. And I tried to remind everyone you honestly don't know, because a couple of months ago, no one could have predicted that Joe Biden was going to drop out. No one could have predicted that there was going to be not one but two assassination attempts on former President Donald Trump. No one could have predicted any of these events. No one knew that we were going to go down this road. Oh, we knew that it was going to be a contentious election. We knew that we were at a place in time in America where the rhetoric was so heated that anything could have happened. Unfortunately, a lot of these things have been happening and should not have been happening. But I say to you, as I say to everyone else, you know what, I don't know what's going to happen, Because tomorrow's something ridiculous or unforeseen is going to happen, and it's going to change everything. We didn't know that the interest rates were going to drop, Honestly, we didn't know. We didn't know how that was going to impact the stock market. We didn't know how that was going to impact the economic forecast. And that changes everything. That changes how certain swath of voters may view this race. And I think, if there's anything that we can be sure of, it's going to be tight.
Speaker 3: It's going to come down to a.
Speaker 2: Few states, just like most elections is going to come down to a few states, probably the usual suspects. Come down to Georgia, come down to Michigan, come down to North Carolina, come down to maybe Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Because that is, I will say, evidence of how very divided we are. And although we can't agree on anything, we can agree that this race is probably very, very tight. I don't care what you may see in the news. I don't know what you think is a game changer, and I think we got them right now. Alex Michael said, how you doing, sir?
Speaker 8: I'm doing well. Now, how are you? Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm glad that you could bet with us. I was saying before you got on. We like to analyze politics, and I try to caution people against trying to predict what is going to happen, because I don't think anyone knows what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Would you agree, No.
Speaker 8: Nobody knows what's going to happen, and there's no way to know what's going to happen, especially if you look at the recent polls in terms of the presidential race. I mean, almost all of the key swing states are tied. So you know, we've seen that a lot can change in a day. In politics, and we still have, you know, forty six forty five days left until the election, although you know, some states started voting today and in California we'll be voting in a few weeks. So you know, what we call election day is a misnomer. It's really an election month or election season.
Speaker 2: I get the sense that everything is on the table for the Democrats, but the Democrats have the most to lose. In other words, the momentum at least two or three months ago was with former President Trump becoming president. Again, if you look at the senatorial map, the Democrats are defending more seats than they could possibly pick up, so it's more likely than not that they would lose the Senate, and they already do not have control of the House. Is that Do you have a similar read of the map?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, if you had to sort of bet that, you would bet that the Republicans will get control of the Senate just based off of the map and which seats they're defending. They're defending seats in very trumpy states, and it's going to be a challenge for them just because of the numbers. The House is an open question. I would say probably slight advantage for the Democrats to control the House. I mean, it's really close right now. There's only a two vote margin in the House. Though almost certainly will come down to California. Even though we're sort of out of the action in terms of a competitive Senate race and a competitive presidential race, some of these House races, for people that are listening right now that live in southern California, are probably going to determine control of the House. There's about six or seven districts that people are watching from around the country, which is why you're seeing so much money spent on those districts, and that'll probably determine it. And because that will probably take so long to count, the most likely scenario is we don't know who's controlling the House, probably for several weeks after the election.
Speaker 2: I get the sense that that's part of the reason why former President Trump has been spending more time here in California, more money has been spent here in California for that reason, if I remember correctly, I don't think former President Trump spent any time trying to fundraise or or make a dentt in California politics.
Speaker 8: I think he's fundraised here before. What was different when he was here last week, is that he did a press conference here, including with local reporters including me out there, that he hadn't done, and he certainly didn't do that in twenty twenty. In terms of a campaign related press conference, Kamala Harris has not done a campaign related press conference, but she is expected to campaign fundraise in LA next Sunday. She'll be here for an afternoon event, and that'll be the first time that she's been back in California or back in the LA region since she got the Democratic nomination.
Speaker 2: This is La, This is California, Hollywood, glitz and glamour. Much has been made of celebrity endorsements, especially this campaign cycle, with the likes of Taylor Swift and the entertainment hef that she brings with her. From where you sit, do these endorsements mean anything at all?
Speaker 8: Usually know, but Taylor Swift is the biggest star on the planet. She has an extraordinary network of especially young women, that love her. And we've seen since she encouraged people to register to vote, hundreds of thousands of people registered to vote. The margins in these swing states is so small that that could make a difference. Most celebrities don't have that much of an impact. I would say that George Clooney's op ed encouraging Joe Biden to get out of the race may have done some damage to Joe Biden and led to Harris getting in the race. And that is an example of a celebrity with enough gravitas that they're able to have a little bit of pull locally.
Speaker 2: Before we go through this break, is there anything and that you're looking at which is either remarkable or something which has caught your eye? We have a new LA City Council president, but there's always controversy surrounding the La City Council. Is there anything that you are watching closely locally?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I mean, to me, the most interesting thing is this fight over criminal justice reform. And in California we've seen this seesaw back and forth. Some folks feel like in the nineties we locked too many people up and led to an air of mass incarceration. Other people think that we've gone too far back to the left. And what's going to happen with George Gascon and his race and also Prop thirty six, which is a reformation of Prop forty seven, which George Gascon wrote, and this battle that's happening where it appears that Democratic voters are ready to move on from a lot of these democratic policies, but maybe not all of the leaders that espouse them. That's to me is really interesting, this crime homeless business and how that goes beyond some of the traditional partisan talking points.
Speaker 2: My guess right now is Alex Michaelson, Alex, can you hang around for one more seven because I want to find I was coming up tonight?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we're going to talk about the Issue is next here on Conway Show.
Speaker 9: You're listening to Tim Conway Junior on demand from KFI Am six forty.
Speaker 2: We got two more minutes with Alex Michaelson, the host of the Issue is, which is coming up tonight?
Speaker 3: Elex? Real quick? What is coming up tonight tonight?
Speaker 8: Speaking of that battle over criminal justice perform which we were talking about before the break, we sit down with George Gascon, the LA County District Attorney, for a rare one on one talking about his priority, his challenges, why he changed on certain policies, what a potential second term would look like. So that's an interesting conversation. We showcased the conversation that they had actually a few months ago, which we were never able to air, which makes a lot of sense now with Doug Emhoff, the second Gentleman of the United States, to get to know him and his fight against the anti Semitism, his fight for women's sports, and his role as supporting Kamala Harris. And we're out with the La Rams as they donate a football field to Nickerson Gardens in watts and talk with this safety who is an incredible young guy named Quentin Lake, about his community activism and sort of using their platform for good. So all that coming up this week on the issue is George Gascon.
Speaker 2: He seemingly did not do a lot of media in the previous months. Should I read into that because he's granting more interviews, he's more visible, that there may be more concern that he may not be re elected.
Speaker 8: Well, he should be concerned. I mean, if you look at all the recent polls, they seem to indicate that Nathan Hockman is up. Nathan Hackman is up in terms of fundraising, and if you look at the mood of people. I mean this week we had this poll came out from PPIIC that was about Prop thirty six, which is the effort to reform Prop forty seven. He wrote Prop forty seven, said that seventy one percent of Californians want to reform Prop forty seven, including sixty three percent of Democrats, even though Governor Newsom and almost every single statewide leader in Sacramento is saying vote no. I'm thirty six. So that gives you an indication that the mood of the public may be turning against a lot of these reforms that Gascon has been at the forefront of, which puts him in a tough place politically.
Speaker 2: I know you have a heart out in just a moment, so let me just ask you this Tomorrow is the first game in the Big Ten. Big Ten opener for your USC Trojans. Yes, how are you feeling about them at this moment?
Speaker 8: I'm excited We're starting it at the Big House. What a place to start this whole thing off. I was worried about the team going into this season. I'm feeling good. I feel like we finally have a balanced attack. I love the defensive coordinator that Lincoln brought in, and I say fight on to the Trojans and all the Trojan fans that are listening well.
Speaker 2: Alex Michael said, I appreciate all that you do, and I've had the opportunity to work with you and around you over the years, and I thank you for bringing such a balanced approach and level headed insight to all that you do.
Speaker 8: Love you, Mo, thank you so much. Always great to be on with you. And even though we don't have Conway here a ding dong to everybody.
Speaker 2: Every great weekend, have a great night. It's the Tim Conway Junior Show. I am MO Kelly in for Tim, just for today. Tim will be back on Monday if I am six forty. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app when we come back at the top of the hour. I'm really big on digital wallets. I love being able to have many or most of my documents available either in the cloud or on my phone, so I could have them at a moment's notice, or if there's an emergency, I can still access them. A couple weeks ago, I added my California driver license to my digital wallet on my Pixel phone, and I was laughing at my Apple cohorts like Stefan and I think Michael Krozer, all of people have these Apple iPhones.
Speaker 3: Well, now they've caught up.
Speaker 2: You can now add your California driver's license or state ID to your digital wallet now, and we'll tell you about that at the top of the hour.
Speaker 3: We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Conway Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: You can always hear us live on KFI Am six forty four to seven pm Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.