Speaker 1: Right, what is up everybody, and welcome back to the Biblical Hit min It's me Steve and you're a host of the show again. I got the guys in the studio to talk more about World War Three. We're gonna go over the Bledsoe predictions and we're gonna play some of that footage for you folks. Also falls flags and Trump and this is gonna it's gonna fall apart here. I already know it like in a good way, in a good way. But guys, thank you for joining me here. Man, let me where's the thing here?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 3: There we go, all right?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, So everybody listening or on YouTube wherever you're at, if you want to support the show, be sure to hit that subscribe button like the show and do it for these guys here as well. I got Tim conson seeing Andrew and Ben in the studio. These are awesome podcasters and they do all have their own shows. And we'll get to plugs man right now. So Ben, thanks man for coming on. Man working the folks.
Speaker 4: Find you, uh, you can find me at End of the World news on Instagram. You can find me at End of the World's out an es to the World News All One Word on YouTube, and you can find my podcast on all the audio platforms at End of the World News. And thank you for having me on this. I always look forward to talking with you fellas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Yeah, Tim Brother, good to have you on. Man Working the folks. Check out all your stuff, Bud.
Speaker 5: Thanks, good to be here. Happy to see all you gentlemen. Can't wait to get into it with you today. You can find me at six Sensory Podcasts spelled out six. You can find that on Spotify, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, and Tim Constantine on Patreon. I also have an Instagram. Best place to find me is sixth Censory Podcasts at Spotify.
Speaker 1: Right on, Brother, Right on, Andrew Brother. Thanks for coming on again.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I think we all, I think we're forming something here. I think the people like us all getting together. Man, you have an awesome show too. Man Working the folks. Check out all your stuff.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Thank you for that. Yeah, thanks for having me back. And what's up chat? What's up everybody?
Speaker 2: What's up? Jeezy? Yeah.
Speaker 7: You can find me on YouTube live very often, but otherwise anywhere else would get you content, Spotify, Apple, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 7: We go a few times a week and get shit going, so we go deep, we go deep.
Speaker 1: Home boy, I love it, man, guys, we got some stuff popping off here.
Speaker 3: X is like some It's like a wild animal.
Speaker 1: I'm new to X and there's just so much propaganda and so much news really that kind of flows on X. And the one thing that got me and this is something I guess we can just start the conversation with is you.
Speaker 3: Know Net and Yahoo? Right, Net and Yahoo.
Speaker 1: Supposedly dead, supposedly live, all this kind of stuff, right. I feel like we're getting tugged here psychologically multiple ways.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: What do you guys think, whoever, whoever jump on in here.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll go, yeah, I don't know if he's alive or not.
Speaker 4: I think this is all psychological warfare meant to, you know, muck up the waters. So we don't know if we're coming or going. But let's just say he is dead or even if it's fake. I truly believe, you know, like Charlie Kirk, he's more useful to both sides as a martyr than alive, because that just gives you know, I mean, if they killed, you know, if the Israelis think that they killed Benjaminette Yahoo, then the public is going to get behind that and continue the war. And on the other side, you know, if the Iranians think they killed Benjaminett and Yahoo, well guess what. The the Iranian people will back their endeavors in this war. And I just think this is more gasoline on this giant sie oup.
Speaker 7: I beck that to an extent, but I also have a different, on a nuanced idea of this.
Speaker 2: So I love that. I love that.
Speaker 7: I also think that in America we're not going to report the death of Net Yahoo anytime at least soon, because we're selling the idea of Trump being tugged around by the ear of Net Yahou and he's being led into this war because of him. He's being forced into this because of him. And so if Net Yahoo's dead, then it's kind of like, well, if we stay in this war, it's obviously Trump and you know what I mean, like, obviously he is equally invested in this Without Net Yahoo. I think there plays a little bit of a role optically as far as with this war, especially because I don't think we're doing as well as we're selling in this war. I think we're getting our ass kicked, And to be honest, I think that there's a lot to accomplish still, Like, for instance, real quick, I don't want to go off that topic, but you know, like as soon as Iran said they'd open up the straits of her muse again, they said only if you buy oil and yen or yu an yen whatever, which is the Chinese currency. Right as soon as they said that, today he said they were going to strike the island of Curba or whatever it's called, which is where ninety percent of all of their exports of oil come out. Like they leave, that's where they launch from. And so I don't know, it's some wild shit. I think that there's gonna be steady escalation with it, with it without net yahoo point being and so yeah, it's better to keep that hush hush for now. Maybe the martyr aspect could fuel the fire more than they want to at the moment. Maybe they want to use it later.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So that is a funny, you know, a important aspect too. I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys are usually the ones telling me Tim, don't believe everything you see, you know, come on now, Like there's a lot of propaganda out there, that's what you get. IM will flip the script. I will throw it on you guys. And but first I'll say those are all great points. I just want to comment on X and it's propagandic nature because I remember seeing a clip of Net and Yahoo's sitting around a bunch of influencers and some sort of a meeting and telling them, Hey, you know, this is what we're all going to say, and he was like a part of that was like, oh, Elons, don't forget. Elon's a friend. Elon's a friend, so we can work with him too, so therefore we can work with X. So I wanted to comment on that because the conversation started with.
Speaker 7: X, and information on that as well. I forgot it started with X as well. Yeah, good point.
Speaker 5: But you know, and I side note, I think he's using that X as some sort of a sisual and because that's an ancient symbol used to do that carved until a lot of older reliefs. But let me just remind everybody at currently first richest man in the world Elon Musk owns Twitter. Second and third richest man that would be Larry Page and Sergey Brian own Google. Fourth richest man in the world owns Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, fifth richest man in the world owns the Washington Post, and the sixth is trying to buy Paramount and Warner Brothers.
Speaker 2: All are our.
Speaker 5: Media is about to be controlled by six people, including X.
Speaker 4: Well, just to add on to that, I mean, do you know who helped Elon Musk buy X. Which is why I always laugh when people are like, oh, it's a free speech platform.
Speaker 2: Like, no, it's a honeypot.
Speaker 4: Larry Ellison, right, actually invested a billion dollars. And to ask when all of those people are like, oh, EX is the free place.
Speaker 2: To go, I'm like, what are you talking about. That's why they're found, you know, that's why they're friends.
Speaker 7: When you like, you know, and you know I might be toxic, maybe that this is probably the most toxic thing about me.
Speaker 2: I go on X a lot. I love it.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna lie, but I know there's a lot of propaganda obviously. Like yesterday, for instance, I posted on there. People were like asking groc if the video of pulling you know, net Yaku out of the rubble is real, And I was like, asking groc if that's real? It's pointless because Elon has a company that he works with. It's an Israeli ran company called check c h e Q, and it goes through all the content, all the people and it kind of like, you know, if it thinks it's fake, right, it'll it'll kind of mitigate everything, right. And I'm like, so you're only going to get the information that they want you to have, and so it's gonna say no, that's a fake picture, even though you have AI saying it's real. Things like that where you're gonna get two different points. So to your point, yes, a lot of propaganda. And honestly, the four you tab. I love going on X because you go on the for you tab and you know exactly what they're trying to put out there for propaganda that day, and it gives me a good gauge.
Speaker 2: On'm like, where we headed, what we're doing? Where are you trying to guide people?
Speaker 7: Because I'm not controlled by that, but there are people who do get swayed by it, right, So it's a good way to like, you know, lick your finger and feel the way end out wind outside.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm glad you said that because that's what what's why we do what we do as researchers and just people who are reading the signs and you know, standwhich wy the wind's blowing and all that. It's so we can slice through the propaganda. So we can so we can actually be on places like x and say, huh, maybe truth there definitely not truth. There may be yes, no, maybe, And I think that's a great point. And you know, he I forgot to say this too. I was joking in the beginning about it, you know, about you know, saying that everything's fake. Of course a lot of things are. But and I know you guys aren't saying that, so I was just joking. But I should have said this too. You that he might be dead. He might be dead, who knows, Yeah, who knows? You Like I said, I think he's in hiding because of death threats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he's in hiding to do And one thing I'll let you got this. But one thing's nice about going on social media. Remember if you want to know why a high impact event happened, pay attention to the way people act and start with the initial influencers on both sides, because I think they're part of the magic trick. And that's the kind of world they want to manifest through their word magic. So if you ever have if you ever want to know why something happens, pay attention to what the influencers, both in the seven thousand Dollars Club and the mainstream alternive media are saying. And that's the intended and my opinion, a reason why we're seeing certain things happen.
Speaker 3: Like do you think that.
Speaker 1: This could I don't know why I got I get this thought, but what if Trump at some point takes over the leadership of Israel, like he's been given the crown of Israel, right or Jerusalem, whatever it's called. There's like this committee or something over there that presented this to him, I think back in twenty twenty three or twenty four.
Speaker 3: But so, what do you guys think if he's am I.
Speaker 1: A right or hiding or dead or this or that you know, someone has to kind of take the reins of the country.
Speaker 3: What do you guys think with that?
Speaker 2: Do you think something about that?
Speaker 7: I've seen something about that around kind of floating in the ether, and it's an intriguing thought. I don't necessarily think it'll actually happen, but maybe symbolically, you know what I mean, but I like, full on actual policy making leadership. I don't know about that, right, Like Ben Gear, I think it's the next guy led Am I wrong, Ben Gears? I think the next dude lined up is equally design is crazy. You know, this will continue, It's not gonna stop regardless of if nt Yahu's alive or not. And you know, I don't know if he's necessarily like dead. I just think he's probably got hurt or something. I mean, at the very least, just judging by the aspect of the suns.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, he's a young dude.
Speaker 7: Who's just kind of a douche who I feel like wouldn't stop like going on X as much as he normally does unless something serious happened. That's a good gauge whenever you're talking about a young person who's definitely addicted to their phone, guarantee it, right. So like these kind of come on, there's gotta be something going on there, especially because that same day Scott Bessen I believe, got called out of that interview. I don't know if you guys saw this kind of went viral around where he got called out, came back an hour and a half later and he was shaking, and so it's possible, like this is one of the high percent of missile hit where net Yahoo was staying. So this is kind of the background that everybody's kind of talking about as far as this goes.
Speaker 1: So who knows, Yeah, what was the name of that guy that was in the middle of the interview.
Speaker 3: He left and then he came.
Speaker 7: Back, Scott Bessen't yeh, Scott. I forgot what position he holds, but yeah, yeah, he's in the administration.
Speaker 3: It was weird. Go ahead, buddy, sorry.
Speaker 5: Trump might be putting people in place to take over that whole region. I mean, he's certainly I think he's certainly doing that with Jared Kusher. He's Kushian's trying to be the Trump of Gaza. He's trying to be this big real estate bocal over there. I'll look it up in a minute. I forget what it's called. But they've got some smart city planned over there.
Speaker 2: In the Middle East right as the.
Speaker 5: H's yea they had. They were showing like crazy futuristic pictures of it how they envision it to look and everything. So yeah, I mean, to your point, Stephen, like Trump's setting people up to be in very lucrative and powerful positions over there.
Speaker 7: Oh sorry, if you guys heard about this secret club that Eric Trump is apparently involved in, you pay like twenty five million dollars and it's called the Executive Club, and it's like in DC or something like underground that like, this is like a legitimate club apparently. I love it if one of you like looked it up. I just found out about this. I wonder if that because I believe policy is for sale in America right now. If you have interest in you're a millionaire or a billionaire, and you have something you want to get done in an agenda, it's for sale, like Trump is. So to your point, yes, I think he's putting people in positions in different you know, whether it's geopolitically, whether it's in America, corporate, tech, bro name it. He's trying to make moves. He's shuffling. I really do think you're right about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is what came up. The Executive Branch is a high end, invite only private club in Georgetown, d C.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if that's it or not. Sorry, man, Yeah, is this it here? It's first announce in April twenty twenty five. The launch party was held on April twenty six at the Willer Hotel.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, here we go, here we go. I'm sorry I found it.
Speaker 7: What we know about the ultra exclusive Maga clubhouse in Georgetown.
Speaker 2: I think you're exactly right Georgetown, that's the one.
Speaker 7: It costs up to half a million to join in So five hundred thousand hours to join the executive branch a new private club for Maga Elite in Georgetown.
Speaker 2: So again, this is where you pay to play.
Speaker 7: These people are who knows what's going on down there, and they're not disclosing. It's a secret society by all accounts.
Speaker 5: Well what co founded co founded by Trump in twenty twenty five for Maga Elite. They're using this word Maga Elite. That's delightful.
Speaker 2: It probably a business ticket, sorry.
Speaker 5: Business and tech moguls. So you get that big tech influence in there. We should touch on that letter there.
Speaker 7: It is, yes, because it's all about the technocratic you know, the foundation of the tech.
Speaker 2: It's being built up. That's all it's happening, sir.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you one thing though, whoever they if they replace them, and you know, geez, I just want to clear the record. There's definitely a good chance that he is in Valhalla with Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you one thing, whoever they replace them with is gonna be worse if they do replace them. I think about what happened with the Ayah Toola. They replace them with his son, and then reports came out from a former schoolmate that he's obsessed with the Muslim apocalypse and he saw that he had a role in ushering in the Magi. I think it's called or their version of the Messiah. Whatever, how it works out, So maybe they open, you know, install a guy who's openly way more gung ho about this apocalyptic scenario that they're trying to usher in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's building up all over appearance, that's what you know. Didn't go to Buckingham Palace. I forget how long ago it was he he met up with the Nvidio a guy he met up with all these all these tech right, I even think Facebook was there. Mark Zuckerberg and uh, I think I forget what exactly he did, but he did something for not only like the Parliament, but uh like the infrastructure of artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: Over in the United Kingdom, and it's like Trump is this guy who I see kinda is conquering. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you guys think, but I think he's out possibly conquering into conqueror.
Speaker 3: I again, I don't know.
Speaker 7: If well, if if the sign is planned with the Roschilds is to build this new world I knew he.
Speaker 2: Was cutting out, did you guys notice that?
Speaker 7: Yeah? He going if the zion is, if design is plan is to build a new world order based out of Jerusalem, and it's finally coming to fruition And there guy's Trump that's able to shake and drive everything to really kind of you know, roll into place.
Speaker 2: Then yes, you're going to see the.
Speaker 7: Transfer of power where he goes to the king with all these tech bros and then they all have dinner together, and there's clearly this building up of an alliance of like this global movement for the technocratic movement that I think that's coming. So yes, I think that he is conquering along with this tech elite, shaking hands, rubbing shoulders with prime ministers of Japan, you know, the UK obviously, the King, you know Charles all that.
Speaker 2: So yes, I do think he's conquering.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: I just got dropped from the from the.
Speaker 3: From the show.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, well, just like you said, there's there's something going on here for him to develop, you know, Project Stargate, right, which is I mean the infrastructure with that alone, seems like he's building some sort of brain like if you if you look at how artificial intelligence works with the neural networks and how they really model it based after the brain, and they're trying to almost kind of cover uh you know, land like an and so these neural nets are all going to start to connect to each other. I don't really you know, with Pallenteer and all of these other programs that are out there, I mean, it's gonna get kind of weird. And especially with the idea of false flags happening, this could you know, push the security state even faster, a little harder problem reaction solution, you know that stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: And if you live in Los Angeles, stay away from the US Bank building. Supposedly, Lucky Larry Severalston Silverstein he bought that about five or six years ago. And I'm not saying they'd use it I mean, think about if they actually used his building again. I mean, that would set the conspiracy world on fire. And maybe they do that just to mess with us.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, hey, but yes, they are designing a digital Atlantis.
Speaker 2: John Heasley, I agree.
Speaker 7: You know, actually that's kind of where I was gonna along with what you were just saying with that neural network situation. You know, I think that Trump is really accelerating this faster than anybody on the left could have done because of all the.
Speaker 2: Craziness they were doing.
Speaker 7: I think that they've done a good job of capturing the conspiracy theorists, the Christians, and the right revolutionaries all in one camp under one umbrella, and not really not enough of them are really questioning Trump or really ready to go after what's going on, and they don't really realize that everything they would have been against with the left is being built.
Speaker 2: Under Trump currently now.
Speaker 7: And I think that he could be blowing the midterms on purpose with this war because guess what, he's built the foundation nobody's noticed besides people like us. Now, if the left takes over, say he got impeached, some crazy shit happened, whatever, whatever. If the left takes over and finishes out this plan. Nobody's going to pay attention to the fact that he like built up the whole foundation of it. For instance, COVID, same thing he started, the lockdowns, warp speed, everything else, and people still pointed to Biden about the lockdowns and everything else. The totalitarian state was still blamed on the left. I think the same kind of thing could happen with this war scenario, where he could wash his hands and still be the guy, who, you know, the savior guy somehow in the end of this for some people, for enough people, and maybe they bring him back as the king whenever they finally build the system.
Speaker 2: Who knows, But you know, I mean crazy.
Speaker 7: Everything's honestly up for a possibility at this time, because why the hell would he go start a world war pretty much right before the midterms.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: I think there's a mineral aspect to this too, And Steiner talked about this, and back in the day he said that they were going to try to pull minerals from the Earth to bring about this ah sphere. And the concept is we need land, big pieces of land for the data centers and untapped minerals earth critical earth minerals to use to build the tech to do all this right. So there's an argument that the three places that the US wants Venezuela, Iran Green are gold mines of these critical earth minerals because these are all places to have oil. They have rare earth, natural gas, uranium, copper, and gold and a lot of other stuff with hum. So if Trump and the technocrats and the tech bros, if they're doing what I think they're doing, I think that they're leading a charge to get this fourth industrial gold rush going of tech building minerals. Does that mean here's a question I'll post. Does that mean the US is trying to bring in this new Atlantis. I think so. I think there's a lot of occult literature out there that talks about this moment to the building up to this moment. I think they're going to try to do it. And I looked up that city planning thing that Kushner's got going on with Gaza. They're calling it new Gaza, New Atlantis, Digital Atlantis. I think that's what they're trying to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think is the ultimate control top as far as usher in the opposition to the agenda, because I mean, the Conservative Party, you know, just innately is more you know, suspect of what's going on. And they were definitely anti techts. Remember what was going on during you know, COVID and stuff and everybody was being silenced, and then the Twitter files came out that there was a back door from the FBI. Like the Conservative Party was definitely the most anti tech party out there. And now because they ushered Trump and as their leader, their Golden DoD, they're cheering this on something they would have originally be opposed of, but now they're cheering on. So I think to all your points, whether it's the prophecy, whether it's setting up the technic maps, working with the technocrats, I think he was like Alex Jones always meant to lead the opposition to the agenda.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, Yeah I agree, Yeah, no, definitely.
Speaker 7: So do you want to get back into if he's dead or not or what do you guys want to segue with this, because yeah, I'm curious. Have you seen like what's going on with Tel Aviv as far as like you know, there's like people marching in the streets, there's people going after each other. It seems like the whole place has kind of falling apart. What do you guys think about that? Is there any reliable videos coming.
Speaker 2: Out that you guys? Are you know that?
Speaker 7: You guys, what do you think have you Are you seeing the same thing or we all seen something different?
Speaker 2: How does this work?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen anything, but then again, I don't even know sometimes what I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: If it's real? Right?
Speaker 2: Uh? And facts?
Speaker 1: So so what did I mean? Has have you guys seen anything? Have you guys seen marching in the streets and and uh like like a movement coming from Israel?
Speaker 5: The last I happen either in the last movement I saw that was being pushed on these bot paid for and owned platforms, is the supposed uh movement that was happening in Iran with this rise up against the government in Iran and all these people they said they were having some of the biggest gatherings ever in Iran before right before this war, and that people were trying to rise up and take control of this government. So now I have to ask what happened to that? If all the people there wanted this regime change, why did they turn around and put in the son of the guy who was running the place in the first place? Or was this a big CIA trying to get everybody to think that there was there's this big movement brewing in Iran trying and I'm sure they have people in the ground over there. This is how CII works. I've read all the books about all the guys that come out x CIA, and they talk about all their missions back in the eighties and nighties. They all say, we got in there, we did boots on the ground. It's our most effective work. You got to do boots on the ground. Surveillance doesn't cut it. You have to send a man in to get stuff done. So I know they had people in there trying to foment revolution in Iran for their cause. So what happened to that? Did it fizzle out or did they try to start something up and did it not spark off? And was that footage sort of you know, put together in a lab to make everybody think something was happening.
Speaker 7: Well there's I mean, you know the blackout, thirty thousand protesters killed, a lot of massad agents being caught in the groups of protesters. So I Ran says, you will be lumped in as a massad agent if you're out in the streets at all with any protesters because there's just so many massad agents we have to and then now we sell it here in America as they had killed thirty thousand protesters. There no proof because it was a blackout. We know that there's massad agents. I mean that's proof, like there is proof of that. So to your point, I think there was revolution being fomented by Intel services, which is the massad our. Intel admittedly has came from Israel. We say it we had to go in or they were going to go in. We said Israel was going to go in. We would have lost people because they would have retaliated, which shows that they knew that the US basis were going to get hit, which is also crazy. I mean, the whole thing's crazy, which is why I think that it's not about regime change. I think it's about decimation of the whole nation of Iran, which is the plan of Yahoo.
Speaker 2: Now does it happen? Is that Trump's plan? I don't know. It's yet to be seen yet. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the original Shaw was a CIA puppet. I think this is a generational plan. They needed to create the opposition. They need radical Muslim ideology to spread throughout the Middle East to set up this war. And you know, are we going to see the Shaw, the old who is it the old Shaw of Iran?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Or what was that guy called right before they put Diatola? And I wonder if they were just parading him around, uh to kind of get the idea that they're trying to do regime change.
Speaker 2: But I don't see that yet.
Speaker 4: I still think that we need this war and maybe this specific like battle going on it might end soon.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it's too late to put the toothpaste back into the tube. As far as you know, the American government and the Zyo cartel operating as business as usual.
Speaker 2: But I still think there needs to be some type of war to.
Speaker 4: Collapse the entire system, because when you know the outcome, which is technocracy, and then add the spiritual element to it, which is Mystery Babylon, I still think there needs to be a final kill shot to the final system, the current system that we're living in.
Speaker 1: So you said Mystery Babylon, dude, And I'm looking at what's called like the Greater Israel Project. Have you guys seen that? Have you guys seen that map?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I now I've seen I think it was Sam Tripley was on Danny Jones's show and he pulled this up and he showed a map of ancient Babylon and it was kind of like around it was similar, right, it's not identical.
Speaker 3: But what if this is.
Speaker 1: Also to put this like in play into into for Israel to solidify this territory, right, because we were talking about Atlantis and you know New Atlantis, right, well, Atlantis had kingdoms, so and again this could be something that is like a global idea, right, talking about Biblical prophecy and all this, but uh, there is like that great City Babel of Babylon, you know Babylon pertaining to you know, prophecies and revelation and stuff.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to get your guys' take on this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know it sounds like packs Judica, I think is what you're getting at, which is what it becomes eventually. Right, the packs Judaica is kind of what that sounds like. Yeah, where they kind of the world power is ran out of just like uh Pax Americana, packs Romana, Right, these are the central empire is here and so that's the plan. That's exactly what you're saying they want to build the greater Israel. So that way then you can have packs Judeica where the world, which is what I think the plan is. That's why Trump doing this, where he knows that our bases are going to get destroyed. It seems like he's handing over the power to Israel. He's like, heain, we'll get rid of our basis. We're gonna make you the superpower We're gonna We're pretty much showing our face.
Speaker 2: We're showing we're a paper tiger. We're getting our ass kicked.
Speaker 7: We're depleting all of our missiles, We're pulling our battleships away from Taiwan. We're completely like destabilizing the chessboard we have for the empire. We have like where we're stabilizing nations from going after other ones. We don't want them to write. So I think that you know that's it might be to buy design. We can't take that out of the picture, Like is he doing this destroying America because he agrees that's his destiny to hand over the scepter of power to Judaica pack show.
Speaker 4: I have a question, though, you know in this new system that they want to build. Do you think that Israel has kind of destroyed their reputation and will the people allow the center of power to be in Jerusalem? You know, to me, this is like an excellent opportunity for the Vatican to swoop in and kind of take their role. I mean, I do believe in the Bible, and I'm a premillennial ass And if you re Daniel two, the final empire that's going to rule over us, I mean it kind of has all the signs of it being.
Speaker 2: The Holy Roman Empire with the iron mixed with clay.
Speaker 4: And I know that's just an interpretation of it, but I also want to make the distinction the Zionists and the Jesuits and all the secret societies. They all work together. So we'll have to see how this actually unfolds in front of our eyes.
Speaker 5: Iron mixed with clay. What do you think that means? Been Do you think that that means the Roman Empire teams up with somebody to make itself more powerful?
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: So if you read certain translations, it says I'll have to find it, but that these bloodlines intermarry with each other. And if you look at you know, Europe after the fall of Rome.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 4: It was all first cousins and bloodlines marrying each other, and then you have the Rothschild's marrying into the Roman Empire. So I think that might be a sign of all the various bloodlines kind of coming together and forming the empire ruling over us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like the Sun family. They were wealthy people out of India at first, and then they married into They made a lot of money and they ended up marrying into the Rothschild family. This happens all the time. It's a good point. I think that some of this is about this greater Israel concept, the packs Jujaica. I could see that being on top of the list for Trump and hegseeth honestly, because let's not make a mistake here on this that they were planning a lot of this. They've had a lot of this plan out. This war was not a spur of the moment thing. And back when Israel bombed I ran the first time. Remember that they I don't remember if it was last year, at the end of last year or what, but that we knew about that. We totally knew about that. Because the response in the US media of that was it was so quick they had it already written out. It was like the bombing began and the reporters is it clicked send and they posted the article because it was already It was so fast, like people in our government knew that they were going to do that. We've been working with them, in my opinion this whole time. And going back to something who said they've been I think, yeah, they do want this war if the outcome is past Jugayica and other things. Yeah, I'm not for sure exactly what it is, but they do. The point is that I'm trying to make is that they do want the war, because that's what they're telling you that they want. There is classic red flags of warmongering in DC firing off at all cylinders right now. I mean, when they changed the dud's name to the Department of War, I knew. I'm like, all right, here we go. They're telling you right there what they're about to do. They're about to go to war. And I listened to hegxa's speech around that time that they did the name change, and he just went on for like forty five minutes and just the guy's obsessed with it. He's obsessed with war. So they're telling you, and with the Israel thing, Hexth also said in twenty eighteen, very passionately again that they could build this Third Temple, they could make it happen, They could sort of manifest this miracle of the Third Temple. So they're telling you what they want to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they want to bring in their Messiah out of this war, I think, you know.
Speaker 2: But not this Thursday.
Speaker 3: I find it funny.
Speaker 1: You know, right, I ran they were burning statues of ball right, But do they not know that the ancient ruins and just the ancient practices that were there before Mecca and the Kabba that they were worshiping Hubal right and three hundred and sixty other entities. So again I see this is all orchestrated by what I believe to be Lucifer trying to get all of his kingdoms together. He's got to make them fight each other. He's got to. He's a snake that eats himself. He takes, he builds things and then destroys them.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so I see this playing out, and they both think, at least from their perspective, right Israel and Iran, what they're doing is right. And so it's they're actually being corraled and moved into the direction of prophecy. And you know Ben talks about it, right, he gets into it that this is to really in the end, in the end to kind of fabricate the world to go to war right against Israel. And from Israel's perspective, this is needed to happen for their Messiah to come in. And so it's it's a win win from from everybody, Uh, even if they are ignorant to it or not.
Speaker 4: Well, I think real quick, I think you said something important. Uh, these are Satan's kingdoms, right, So I think it's important that we don't get lost in the sauce and we go to the bi to get our worldview. And there's no good guys in war, you know, the enemy of your enemy, and geopolitics is just another Satanic bloodline. If you don't believe me, go look at their logos and their symbols. And you know, the Bible says that, you know, Satan took Jesus up to that mountain and offered him any kingdom in the world if he would just bow ani and of course he did not. But the point is is that he couldn't offer their kingdoms unless they were his, so to a certain extent. You know, this is one big theatrical release of the end times, and I think these fallen gods are trying to make it happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, isn't it kind of It's kind of odd though that I don't know, maybe that's not the best way to phrase it, but to hear some of these guys in government, who I consider themselves to be Christian in some sort of a fashion, are saying in speeches that they want to bring about prophecy. That's do you guess how do you guys feel about that?
Speaker 7: Well, well, well, I'll just speak on the one part. I do think this is a bipartisan thing. I mean, when Trump talked about Iran, that's something that everybody clapped about for the state of the Union. And he has been wearing a purple tie ever since this war started, which is blue and red.
Speaker 2: Blue and red right brought.
Speaker 7: Him together and he's been you know, it's a united front we're working on. That's why no, none of the news is like, man, Trump's a war mongering, crazy psychopath. He's trying to go kill children. He bombed to you know, multiple schools, multiple hospitals. They've mainly been focused on civilians. None of that's coming out. Why because it's a bipartisan situation that everybody's involved.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants it to happen.
Speaker 7: If they all wanted to manufacture prophecy, if they all know it'll bring usher in this thing that they want. I don't know, but yeah, I definitely, you know, yeah, the commander's saying that. And then you have nit Yahou espousing em Alek for their enemies, and then you have Iran saying, literally pulling out of their scripture, you will try to find death and won't be able to find it, which I think is ironic. They use that because that's something you'll find in the Bible, and I think they did that on purpose to point out, hey, you.
Speaker 2: Guys are fighting the wrong guys here.
Speaker 7: We're using scripture that matches yours out of our own scripture to fight our enemy, you see what I mean. And so I think that that's ironic to me because in their scripture they say, you know, in the end times, the Madi comes up and Jesus actually takes up arms with the Mahdi to destroy Israel and the Jews, and it even says in there that the Christians will be deceived into fighting with Israel and the Jews and then realize at the last minute, like, oh, we've been duped and switch over sides. And I think that's why they've been so calm and so cool about the Christian societies versus Israel, Like they're going after them, they're hitting our bases, but they're not like really going crazy with us. And you haven't seen much terrorism with us, but you will find a lot of that over there. Maybe not the terrorism ass but you see what you know what I'm saying. So I think that's an important aspect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I also think it's a little bit of maybe this is our long term but revelation of the messis right, like why are they telling their plans especially let's just say you're a secular person, right, And once again, I think once you know the outcome that they want, it's easy to make sense out of bit. And in my opinion, I think they're proposing this as a holy war. So when the dust settles, and however long this takes, whether it stops and picks back up, I think ultimately it's going to be blamed on the God of the Bible. It's going to be blamed on Jews, Christians, and Muslims, when the people who brought us into this war are not Jews, Christians, and Muslims. They are all Satanists. And I think it's all set up to usher in mystery Babylon. So I think they're scapegoating the Abrahamic face. And I think that's why they're kind of making it so known. Because if you're a secular person and you listen to Tucker Carlson stop talking about Shabbat Lubitch and their plans a missile hitting it and stuff like that, you're looking. You're probably thinking, then the Aprahemic fakes are screwing all this up. We need to get rid of these things, which you know, Satan would like nothing better than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: I see the Christian movement, especially the one that's uh, you know, a part of like the Trump administration, right, and so this is like a group of them praying over Trump. And if you look here, it's the lady in red and she this is Paula White. Let me pause this, but Paula White is actually doing the Baphomet symbol right here. I don't know if anyone sees it. She's wearing scarlet head, and she is a heretic and she is not a believer. She, if anything, is a Kundalini specialist. And she, you know, if you listen, if you were to, you know, go through one of her church services and listen to what she says. She's nothing but a new age witch in my opinion. Uh, with the title of being a pastor. And I mean this all respective, you know, respectively, but she everything she preaches about is the Christ.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And so this is a movement that's backed by the New Apostolic Reformation. That's what these people are a part of. It's this charismatic movements. It's the wide destructive road in my opinion. And these people have a thing that's called the Seven Mountain Mandate. And the seven Mountain Mandate is this global religious political agenda that they want to go and spread across the entire world. They want people to, you know, surrender to their movement. And the first thing in their agenda, there's seven mountains of it. The first mountain is religion. And on a global level, they want to they want to make Christianity worldwide. But it's their Christianity. In my opinion, it's a familiar spirit. The Bible talks about a familiar spirit all the time. It's where these people they act like ministers of light, and they act like people, like righteous people, but their fruits are are are exposed. You know what they really believe in?
Speaker 2: Now, gosh, your question real quick stephn.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called the seven Mountain mandate.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Isn't there something in end times prophecy where there's seven hills or seven mountains associated with Babylon?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, dude. And how many mountains are around Israel?
Speaker 3: Right, there's seven mountains.
Speaker 7: There's seven mountains around Oh, well there's seven round. Well, here's the thing, Vaticans, the New Rome, Israel's where Rome used to be. There's seven mountains around Israel. There's two Babylons. Now, Alexander his lops the two Babylons. I believe it is. It is Israel, and it is the Vatican, the Rome, in the Old Rome, the New Rome, which is Israel, and in the Catholic Old Rome which moved to where they are in the Vatican. But I do think that that is kind of that's what that is. And then you have the seven Mountains around Israel. And by the way, that church you're talking about, there was a pastor for that. His name is Vance Bolter, and he's the guy in Minnesota who went up with a hit list killing politicians. And I believe that Trump had something to do with that. I think that he had something to do with Epstein's death. I think he had something to do with the FBI. The fact that there was like seven out of ten people planning a kidnapping for a Michigan politician as well.
Speaker 2: That was during his FBI last administration.
Speaker 7: Every time he has an FBI, they seemed to all be like political hitman coming around and killing people. And this particular one was a pastor for what you just talked about that church.
Speaker 2: I think that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the Seven Mountain Mandate has a lot of parallels and similarities with Alice Bailey and the New Age. And you know, again Alis Bailey, you know, she gets a lot of her influence and a lot of her ideas from Lana Blovlotsky, who was the theosopis created theosophy and when you when you trace it back to there, you can see that this nar movement, this Seven Mountain mandate movement is actually an ecumenical move it's a uniting move it's it's and it also you know, brings in an ideal of balance. And I like to say that both of those things are the common thread that you'll see with the Luciferian doctrine, Like you'll see that that is actually what that means. Rather than when people get the the name Lucifer, they hear it, they actually think of all these evil things has nothing to do with that. I think what we're seeing right now is we're going to see Babylon come together. It's very it's very beautiful. When you read this in Genesis eleven, Uh you know where you see uh, you know the Tower of Babel, this whole story, Nimrod all this what the first thing that happens is what I believe is where the people ca you know, decided to follow and initiate this Luciferian doctrine. And the people came together and they came together in unity and balance, and then they decided to build a tower. They That's that's how the story goes. So it was a political religious movement where everyone came together and they said, let us come together, or else will be scattered, you know, and we don't want to go back to what do you mean scattered? They weren't really scattered before that. But they all had different views, they all had different religions, they were they all spoke the same language, but they all had a different perspective of creation and all this stuff. So they actually came together. And that's why the god of Babylon they established as Marduke, right, And so they all came together the same It was a religious uniting first before they decided to build tech and bring heaven to earth through whatever tech. I mean that we can go on forever.
Speaker 2: Have a question do you think and.
Speaker 5: It's the okay, just real quick, it's it's the land of Nod, right, that goes back to Kane, And you know I can and I think Kane got a lot of tech. Well maybe a different word would be got a lot of advanced knowledge from the Garden, from from his dad Adam. So I think that that place was always sort of there's something prophetic about that place being tied to like the darker side of things where Caine was was banished to. And a lot of people think that there's an underworld side of of nod that can be tapped into like that, you can go into you can what's the word, you can sit and meditate and get into the astral and go into the underworld version of nod as well. So there's a lot going on into metaphysical with Babylon and just the region itself and set the Evans. There's something to the sevenths two goes way back. I'm sure Pulaski was playing with that too. It's the Rosa Crushians talked about the seventh periods of human evolution. They started it with Saturn and ended it with the Vulcan. Then there's the sevenfold soul of man. You got, the seven days of the week, you got the seventh. Iran was the seventh country they invaded, going back to General Wesley Clark leaked memo, and then they invade Iran on or attack Iran on the seventh planet alignment. I'm sure Bolavaski was using that as well with this seven Mountain mandate if she was the culprit of that.
Speaker 7: So I do have a question for you real quick, Steven. So do you think that the Luciferian spirit, however you want to describe it as equal to the Christ consciousness, like what Blavatski and you know, Bailey kind of speak about in their teachings that he was kind of like an essent did master who accessed this this God spirit within himself and was God? He didn't, He wasn't God incarnate necessarily he accessed this consciousness.
Speaker 2: Is that something that you ascribed or how do you feel about that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I think I think Jesus Christ is God. And the one thing to what God does and why he came here in the flesh in the first place, was to actually fulfill the everything that you know of the Old Testament, and he came and he fulfilled it. And so like Satan and Lucifer, he counterfeits it. He copies everything according to the you know, what God has set in place or in plan or what his strategy is, and so he takes these ideas and then he makes his own.
Speaker 3: And that's why you have something.
Speaker 1: Like, uh, you get the argument where someone will be like, oh, well, well, the Bible copied the trinities that were before if son in the Holy Spirit, you know, because you do have these trinities of these mythologies and all of this, and but that's all counterfeited by Satan. And so what God did is he actually came and fulfilled it all and showing you that by his resurrection. You know, some gnostics will say that the resurrection of Christ was actually you know, he he found his divine spark and he actually became an ascending master and this is this is what the resurrection of Christ means. But it was actually God showing the true the true nature of of the story rather than the counterfeit. Like he's he's he's coming in and he's backhanding all of the all of the other mythologies and everything that has been counterfeited after after him, not after him in the timeline of time, but.
Speaker 3: The idea, like the nature of it the truth. Right.
Speaker 1: So it's like if there's two roads, there's there's the road that goes to the truth, and then there's the road that goes to the counterfeit. And so I think God it comes in to play and he does these things to show you whose boss kind of you know, like, hey, I really am God right like, And that's why in all of these religions it's not resurrection, but it's reincarnation. It's it's because they they can't do what God can't. Can't they can't do what God can do? You know, you kind of get what, like what I'm saying, it's hard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And whenever I was hearing you talk about the Luciferian like how they came together there's a religious movement, and it was like beautiful, I was just like trying to clarify what I was hearing. I was just curious if you were saying that it was like equatable to the movement of like the I just one day I was just checking because I was like, what do you mean by that? I was just curious, like what you thought because citing Alice Bailey, I know a lot of people that do get into the Fellow, the kind of research they do kind of ascribed a little bit of that, and I don't think that that applies any like nefarious or negative aspect to them necessarily, just on that, but I was just curious what your what your thoughts were on that.
Speaker 1: Like what do you guys think, Like, do you guys think this Luciferian doctrine, which could be the outcome of World War three, that that it'll kind of start a Tower of Babel kind of movement?
Speaker 4: Again, Yeah, I mean, I think that narcissism is kind of the precursor to Mystery Babylon uh talking about ascended masters, right, you know, just throwing fallen angels.
Speaker 2: They deny the God of the Bible.
Speaker 4: They view Jesus as some type of cheat code to you know, make your vibration go higher. And the truth of the matter is he is the son of the God of the Bible. He came here for our salvation to fulfill prophecy. But you can see how if they blame everything on the Abrahamic face, right, then this whole Christian gnostic type of theology that would say, oh, yeah, guess what they lied to you about everything, and the God of the Bible is actually the demiurge. This is the real thing. And I think that's how they're kind of going to usher this in personally.
Speaker 1: Well when you also, like when you think about it too, like ancient Babylon, when you line up the numo leash with Genesis, and this is what I think is happening. I think this is why the New Epistolic Reformation wants Christ to come back. They want his millennial reign. You'll hear Greg Locke, the pastor or whatever from Tennessee talking about it as he's waving an Israel flag on stage. He's like, we need to build the Third Temple to bring back our Messiah. And it's like that's not our job, right. But here's what I think is going on too, is Satan's very clever man. He's super clever, and he wants to be like the most High. And so when you line up the Anuma a leash with Genesis, it actually parallels well, right, Like there's incredible parallels that are happening here.
Speaker 3: And there.
Speaker 1: God is Marduk, right, and there's this cosmic war that happened prior to creation between Marduke and Rayhab or Leviathan.
Speaker 3: Or what's known as Tiamot.
Speaker 1: Right, So there is like what I think was a part of that Luciferian doctrine to bring Babylon together to come up with this religion.
Speaker 3: Like it is gnostic.
Speaker 1: It is gnostic because it's about it's about two gods that were at war against each other.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And you'll get this even in Narcissism with Sophia and the Demiurge, right, it's just that the demiurge is ignorant, and.
Speaker 3: I think I think what we're what we.
Speaker 1: Could see is is Marduke come back, which I believe Marduke is Lucifer. But then you'll be like, wait, how is he Lucifer? If if in the Numa leash in Genesis, it's all.
Speaker 3: Paralleling very well.
Speaker 1: Uh, And Marduke is like God of the Bible, So how can you say that Marduke is Lucifer. But it's because it's a stolen identity. So the people put Lucifer as Marduke in that identity, and it fulfills that prophecy of of not that prophecy, but where Isaiah is saying that Lucifer will be like the most High, you know, this is Lucifer talking right Satan like he's saying, I will be like the most High. And so he he himself in the identity of God. And this is kind of like another language that I'm speaking if people aren't into it, you know, or gone over it.
Speaker 3: But it's a stolen identity. And that's why I think.
Speaker 1: You know where the Bible talks about that, you know, the great falling away right, like the Great falling Away is because these.
Speaker 3: People actually believe that this is God, but it's not.
Speaker 1: And the Bible tells you left and right that it's not going to be He came, he already died, he resurrected, you know. So I think that's what's going to come way down into the future of all this.
Speaker 5: Steiner too, was reading the Bible and a lot of the esoteric stuff, and he said that it would be Lucifer and Aremone that would come to earth and latch onto earth and try to to build something and latch on like via technology like this, this power, this Sluciferian power, would come in and manipulate humans and use it to build this thing that it could then come through. And it sounds a lot like technology. And he was saying this in nineteen fifteen about a time in the distant future that would happen that he was sort of foreseeing. And I just think that it's interesting, you know, take it with a grain of salt. It's not Bible, it's Rudolf Steiner. But I do think it's interesting that he's using that word or Lucifer. And he's also using that word Araman, which is also interesting because Armand is a very old idea of an evil spirit that goes back to ancient Iran and the zoro asters, and we have this whoror now with the region of a Riman. Essentially mythologically that is the region of Armann. We're at right at the peak a fever pitch even of this technological advancement, this aramonic technology, right, and Trump and the Pentagon are on a sideboard right now with an AI company over the capabilities of this thing and total destruction, total surveillance. And Araman is the bringer of total destruction. So it's it's very interesting when you get into the mythology about Arman. It's in the it's in the Zoroastrian text it's in the a Vista, and Arman is their satan like figure. It's a very dark figure. And and he has a son named Azi, who is the dragon. This throw over a lot of different texts and Zoroastrian scriptures as the red Dragon or the Yellow Dragon or the horned Dragon or some sort of a dragon monster. So you've got Araman who spawns the dragon, and this is you know, this is ancient mythology, of course, but I just think it's interesting that it kind of ties in with, you know, things we're seeing right now. If you if you can see it, you can see it.
Speaker 2: Yes, he said that. Somebody said Nat Yahoo look like Raman and the chat earlier. I thought that was kind I love it. Yes, he does.
Speaker 7: Rudolph Steiner said that the age Armand starts in what like eighteen eighty something and goes on for like whatever, like we're we're deep into it now, right, And I think he harnesses like electricity that was a big part of the Arimanic nature, which was something to do with like the electrical grid tech, like you were saying. And I remember going early in my show. I remember going into like nine to eleven the smoke that came out of it, and there was that face. Remember they reported it on news and it was like the demon face or the devil face and the smoke. Right, well, Rudolph Steiner made a sculpture of Armand and it is identical to the face in that smoke, And it's just weird, especially considering like the nine to eleven idea of like what that brings in the police state, this whole like symbology behind that, and then Trump being the nine to eleven president kind of ushering in the completion of that. And by nine to eleven president, I mean, like if you do the whole Geometria cabalist bullshit, which they like to do. He's the forty fifth, which is nine. In the forty seventh president, that's eleven. They just add the two numbers together. That's how they do it in the you know, the Cabala number magic bullshit. But in their eyes he's the nine to eleven president as well as Bush. Right, So that's why this mirrors the Bush administration so well, I think.
Speaker 4: With it, I just want to make one more comment on Paula White Kine. By the way, you realize her name was Paula White and then she married the dude with the last name of Kine.
Speaker 2: I mean he might as well the last name of Satan, you know.
Speaker 4: But you know, I always thought and I continue to think that that in order for them to fulfill this prophecy where the nation's turned on Israel, then Zionism needs to die. And I think that anybody with like a brain, when you look at someone in the seven thousand Dollars Club or within the current evangelical movement, when they start talking, it makes you kind of want to vomit, right if you're operating the spirit. And I think ultimately that's because they want to usher us into the next Babylon or the other Babylon, which is the Vatican. And if you watch social media is where we should all get trend from what they're trying to push within the you know, Christian sphere, within the Christian conspiracy fhere there's this rise of you know, Catholic influencers from Carrie Boller, from what's it called Nick Fuentes, candae Owans, and I think they know that people are become more delusional and more delusional to Zionism, and they're just going to usher these sheep into another Babylonian pedophile cult, right.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't see any difference.
Speaker 4: So that's why I think that you know, you look at like the Seven mount Mandate, you look at all the evangelical leaders around Trump, it just makes you want to vombit. That's why they're talking about ushering in, you know, Jesus. I think ultimately they want all the freethinking people that maybe once subscribed to this ideology and to herd them into Catholicism because that seems, at least on social media, that that's the next obvious choice because according to them, Catholics are not Zionists.
Speaker 2: So what are you going to choose?
Speaker 7: Yeah, point just that maybe we get sebway into the divine feminine, as Stephen brought up, right, But what do Catholics venerate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Queen of Heaven your right.
Speaker 7: And they put her her in praying to the saints and praying to Mary because their creatures and not God and all the other faiths of Christianity. They only pray to Jesus in God because Mary and the saints are human creatures. They're not God incarnate like Jesus, and they're not God. And so that's the difference. And I think that's an important difference, very important, And that's the easy segue into the Luciferian doctrine to worship the isis cult that age old Babylonian isis divine feminine worshiped it. I think that you know, Bledsoe and everybody else, you know, they're doing a great job at a predicted programming as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was on the phone with him the other day did and I was we were getting into I was telling him about Reya and Raya was uh samaramis right? Yes, cybel right with the figure in hats right, which is kind of wild too. Uh. But you know I was talking to him and and and I was saying, how I was reading in Daniel eleven. Uh, and it talks about it's it's it's talking about king, right, but it's it's known throughout interpretation that this is the anti Christ. Says that the anti Christ basically kind of unionizes it with the God of Forces. And so the God of forces, Like, what is that? And so I go, I look up what the Hebrew word for the for forces was, and it means fortified fortress. And so I was like, okay, and I started looking. And even in Nebkinezer's time.
Speaker 3: Right, he built the fortress, right, and it was the Ishtar Gate.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, Rea was known as the goddess of fortresses. Semaramis right, queen of Heaven, whatever you want to call it. And so in Israel, the whaling wall is known to have the goddess or God, the feminine aspect of God, right, according to the Jewish religion, is Shakaina, and Shakina is known to be the dwelling spirit in the fortified wall. And so if we're thinking about Israel being Babylon, it could possibly be and The thing about Babylon, right, people initially will go, well, it needs a king, and it's not necessarily true. It really ends up having a queen. And the queen is Samaramus, who takes over Babylon after the death of her husband Nimrod or Ninus or whatever, right, and she goes and conquers after the death of her husband because people don't really think that she can fulfill her husband's footsteps or shoes. And she does it for forty two years, which is an interesting number because supposedly, you know, according to prophecy, when the Abomination of Desolation happens, which is this anti christ figure claiming that he's God, he's got forty two months left, right, And so the number forty two is interesting. And the thing about you know, the divine feminine Samaramis Rhea isis whatever. They're a warlike goddess, right, but their wisdom and their love and this other stuff. But with the warlike aspect of it, I think it was. I think that it was. It kind of can show you that that even when the Antichrist goes through the abomination of desolation, then he makes he goes to war with those that don't take the mark of the beast and all this other stuff, and you know, so it's kind of like another warlike thing. So maybe this Antichrist has some sort of consort, not an actual like a woman as a consort, but but the lady is coming into all of this in a way. How Mary was the mother of Christ, right, and so if Satan's coming to counterfeit that, right, he's got to have some sort of mother that births him and all this kind of thing. Now, it could be not just that, but it could also be like Ai.
Speaker 3: Maybe Ai has is.
Speaker 1: The femine, is the divine feminine. It's that, it's you know, it's where the two kind of come together. And especially in Revelation seventeen, you see mister Dabbylon, it's the whore, which I believe to be the divine feminine riding the beast. And so there's a relationship there of some sort, and it could be way flex then we think, but the two got to go together or something.
Speaker 7: So do you think maybe the reason why they're espousing this concept of like reverse technology from entities of unknown, maybe they'll bring in this concept of like these entities have a divine you know, leader who's feminine right that like runs the whole whatever they.
Speaker 2: Got going on some bullshit.
Speaker 7: Obviously, it's just a rebranding of like what we've seen of the old the mystery Babylon cult, but they rebranded under.
Speaker 2: This alien bullshit and sell it to us under this text.
Speaker 7: That way they can materialize these spiritual concepts for our modern selves.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the only.
Speaker 7: Way I can really see that this fits in with the bloodso alien kind of the alien bullshit.
Speaker 3: You know, well, what if they're going go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, go ahead, like what if AI technology is able to uh is able to be a vessel for Sophia.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, they're going to do this. They're gonna they're gonna present some theology to the public regarding this too, and they're going to say, we have these old texts, the templars have them, we're bringing this forward and see it's got this Sophia got us in here. And so what we're telling you is that this is an ancient belief system that you just didn't know about. And there is a divine female side of God. There is a duality to God. This is what they're going to say. And there is a female side, and they're going to throw in that. So they're going to introduce the divine feminine with or without the tech. I think with some old older texts and stuff like that. We'll see how the divine feminine interacts with the AI thing. I'm not opposed to any of that. We'll just see how that plays out. But there, I mean, I told you, Steven, we talked about this like they've already got it recorded. Some of the Templars, the modern day Templars are working with Randall Carlson and they're recording episodes of some sort. It's in production right now, and they're getting ready to lay out a bunch of this stuff for everybody, and the divine feminine is a big part of that. They're going to say that you can worship a female god. Is that's the whole thing. They're going to introduce this theology. And they also have these boxes, these osuaries that are said to have the bones of Jesus that they said they there's there's conflicting stories, so I have to go through that at some point on another show. But I think in the eighties or nineties they said they found these ossuaries with the boxes of Jesus and Mary's bones and that they were actually married, and that this Jesus didn't resurrect on the third day and the story you've been told about Jesus is not correct.
Speaker 2: They're going to.
Speaker 5: Invelop that into this as well. And then there's the alien narrative because in those old texts they talk about these these you know, the young gods coming down and having wars with men. It's talked about in the Bible of course too, and they're going to say, see, this is the alien thing.
Speaker 2: It's dude, you're blowing my mind.
Speaker 7: Dude, I'm just thinking about the da Vinci Code because everything you just talked about that was literally the story of the a Vinci Code. But you remember, have you seen online how they've taken the paintings he's made and they've like overlaid or done whatever, and there's an alien.
Speaker 2: There's like an alien in the painting.
Speaker 7: Right, So it's already this merging of this old concept of like there's the DaVinci Code talking about the Holy Grail actually representing this divine bloodline that comes from Jesus and married you know, from them, right, or is it married where they married each other, et cetera, or had children, and so that I think that already has been predictably being seeded into the lines of the people Dann Brown knew some shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's that's part of this too.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: They're going to say, oh, yeah, there was. Some of the templars are from the line of Jesus, so we should listen to them on this one. See listen to Jesus's own family. And then that's what I mean, you know, get ready for it, because this is about to happen as long as they drop it. They said they've already recorded it and that it's in production. And first of all, I think they're going to hange a lot of this on those ostuaries, those bones of Jesus, and I just can't take that at face value that these guys really have that. And if they do have something like that, who put it there in the first place.
Speaker 2: Is it legit?
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't think it's legit clearly, but the whole thing hinges on that, and I think some people are going.
Speaker 2: To fall for it though.
Speaker 1: I get like Project Project Blue Beam vibes from it, but it's not Yeah, it's not exactly what Serge Manos was talking about, where there would be like hoaxed revealings supposedly of like you know, UFO crafts or this or that, which we might actually get that now since I've heard that in the circle of the UFO community where they.
Speaker 7: Had bodies, we had hoaxed biological beings like Stephen Greer espoused in Peru and the Mummy, you know, the babies we've had that.
Speaker 2: Just to throw that out.
Speaker 3: There, yeah, a little biteah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Somebody said, somebody said Alien Jesus is coming.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I love the well that that fall pus. Yeah, yeah, No, there's a.
Speaker 5: Lot happening this year, and that's just one of the things that's going to be put on us. We've got the Spielberg movie, We've got whatever Bledsoe's talking about around the time of Easter. We've got Trump releasing the files. There's a couple other things, and then this templar thing with Randall Collinson that they're going to drop on us. And this is all going to sort of craft a narrative for the public.
Speaker 2: YEP.
Speaker 4: I also think there's something with the divine, feminine and technology. I mean, there's that one guy who worked for the government now he works for a private company. That has actually saw one of these UFOs and he was blasted with this divine energy that he described as a divine feminine Jake Barber. And you know how they always talk about hardwiring mysticism, So I think whatever they pull when the you know, whether it's Project Bluebeam or these actual aliens come back, I think they're going to be blasting every addy with a whole bunch of gay guns. Oh yeah, I think they've hardwired it and we're just gonna fall under the spell of the defined feminine.
Speaker 7: So be careful calling the Holy Spirit to protect you. Turn the turning the frogs gay. Now, they're gonna fucking turn it on you, dude. They mastered the text.
Speaker 5: So here here's the thing real quick, and I won't stay I won't linger on this favor. But it's called the Telpiat Tomb. I just want to give people heads up about this. It's Telpiat Tomb. It's t a l p I O t. It was a tomb that was discovered in the eighties in East Talpiat, Jerusalem, containing ten ossuaries and they because one of the boxes says yes, you were on it and the other one says Mary on it. They're saying that, oh, it's Jesus and Mary and it's their children and all that. And so the problem is though that the templars said that they found this already, wait along time ago. So who's who's out here finding this thing twice? So there's something is something's good, something's off to it. I need to get to the bottom of it, you know.
Speaker 2: So that's why I don't go for the UFO shit.
Speaker 7: Do they find shit three four times and you know they wait ten years and act like that. That's why I can never you know, I was into it when I first got into conspiracies as a young teenage, you know, getting into twenties, like you know, just trying to be idealistic. Now I'm like, okay, dude, I've seen them reveal the same shit over and over. It turns out to be a fraud, whether it's biological entities, a video.
Speaker 2: You know, metal that can't be made here.
Speaker 7: But then it turns out it can be made here if you have a lot of money, which in my opinion, if these are black budget programs ran by the government, they got a lot of money, so I'm pretty sure they can make this material. So I'm like it just totally none of it checks out.
Speaker 2: So I got out of it.
Speaker 7: I felt like it was just a diversion away from the truth of like what we should be looking at.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how much now the UFO circle has turned away from ets and the physical beings and not so much like the physical craft stuff. Now now it's nhi's non human intelligences. Now it's moving to like psionics and like what is psionics and psionics is like a military term for CE five, right, like close encounters of the fifth kind. And there's actually now that they're pushing this into the narrative where human consciousness is actually has a connection with the UFO phenomenon.
Speaker 3: And now they're actually.
Speaker 1: It's not new, but I'd say for about a year now since the Barber story, the divine feminine is wrapped up in it. And I've listened to multiple psionic assets that have talked on podcasts and listening to what they're saying, and they've all encountered the lady. They all know the lady, and they're all pushing what the lady is saying. And these people are working for you know, private areas of the government. If Skywatcher would be like one of those. It's it's just more of like a private organization that does these things, but they're going out and they're rooting people. You know, Epstein was doing the same thing and recruiting people as well that were actually really good with this kind of talent, believe it or not, and that's why he recruited women. That's why he recruited young women. And I think it's funny that Jake Barber also says that in his psionics team, they go after young kids and they actually try to get gay kids that are already balanced with this male feminine energy and has they have more of a direct, easier, unclogged channel to connect with the lady. And so it's all about connecting with the lady at the end of the day. And that brings up so much suspicion to me. And I was telling Tim this the other the other day, where I think lucifer Is is personifying himself as the lady and why I think it's directly lucifers because there's one unforgivable sin, and you know that's kind of like hard to understand and believe. Right as a Christian, You're right, because we're to believe that Christ him and died and died for all man's sin, right, all sin, but there's one unforgivable sin. And Jesus says that this unforgivable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. And that's exactly what the lady is doing, is she is blaspheming the Holy Spirit and the nature of it, and she's bringing in this this feminine aspect of God. And I think that when the New World Order comes together and that religion, that Mystery Babylon, it will worship the lady and the in some.
Speaker 3: Way, you know, as God. Right, Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Don't know how this. I do want to put in one thing though, because I do. I just this is really hitting me on a thing. Hey, Katy, you guys are familiar is that he kat h h c A t e hekata. This is the moon goddess aka isis right.
Speaker 2: So the lady, I think we're speaking about.
Speaker 7: Like Lilith in the Jewish Bible, right, she was taken out, but she was actually like the first woman made if you read like the Hebrew Bible, and she rebelled Lilith. Lilith, which one is it in? It's in one of them. It has to do with the Hebrew teachers. Maybe not the Tana, but it's yeahs.
Speaker 2: An ancient Jewish like storm.
Speaker 7: Or yeah yeah, but point being her her archetype, right, this moon, mother goddess, that's uh, the all knowing of the unknown, the magical, the mother of like the owl represents her. That's why you see the owl. People always point to being molk. That's actually not true. It's actually for Aphrodite, the Aphrodite. The owl is also another symbol for her that that's this lady, I think, And it really has to do with magical knowledge, and I think they're trying to achieve magical knowledge, and that's why I was.
Speaker 2: I think you're hitting right on it.
Speaker 7: But like I think it has to do with the magical knowledge aspect. Who is who they worship In freemasonry, they are the She's the mother isis right kat uh, and then Horace would be like her son, and then all the children, right would be all the Freemasons, the initiates, the people who worship her, those are the that's the church, right, So the stars and then the moon would be her and the.
Speaker 2: Son her son. So that's like how that rolls the trinity. The Pagan Trinity. Is that right?
Speaker 7: And so yeah, these initiates worship her for the magical principles she offers.
Speaker 2: I think that has a lot to do with this.
Speaker 5: By the wayeah in Freemasonry they have the Widow and it's this sort I've looked into it. It's like a very much a their version of the Great Goddess. And that's the thing that we're talking about here, is the Great Goddess. And she goes by many names. Steve, when you're talking about ray raya earlier, that's one of the names. I've listened to son of Ryan Bledsoe's podcasts to bring him into this, and he's he's using aphrodite in there. I think he's definitely using ish tar. He's he's reading through all this this old literature on the goddess and these names are being mentioned, so he should by now know what this is, and he even he but they're acting like this is a good thing, even though in some of the literature he was reading about this, she was telling people that I'm at war with Jehovah. So that should put a put a red flag up, like, Okay, which side? Which side is are you really on? Here? Is this light side or dark side, if I could you use those terms. But he lets us hang out with the Templars now, because so I think this is going to be interesting, right because Templars are coming out with this information this year, and the Templars worship this, They worship the Lady. It's part of their ancient religion. And to go wrong with something Stephen was saying as far as this, uh, the blasphemy thing that he was talking about there, that they used to have what's called the feasts of the Triple Goddess. The Templars would go do this feast and they had bloodline people there and royals there and everything. It's called the Feast of the Triple Goddess. It's in their old letters. And that's a goddess Trinity. That's an version of the Holy Trinity or exact counterfeit version of the whole exactly. So yeah, there's there's something to what Stephen's saying with this blasphemy being tidy, and I.
Speaker 7: Think, yeah, you're right into it. And also I think you know with the Trinity, but we would talk about this earlier. I think that you know Lucifer and that you know he knew that Jesus was gonna come immaculately, so why wouldn't he have people beforehand that would mirror the story of Jesus Christ and rhyme with the story of Jesus Christ. But when he actually came, it just totally blew it out of the water. And so of course now in hindsight they try to be like, well, look, there's Christiana, there's this, there's that. There's differences, and as you get deeper into reading about it, you could see, yeah, this is pagan. This has nothing to do with the divine entity that was born out of like really born immaculately. Also real quick, you guys, do you guys listen to rap?
Speaker 6: Yes? Right?
Speaker 2: How you feel about Kodak Black in Future?
Speaker 3: Well, Kodak Black is actually from where I'm from.
Speaker 5: Okay, Future is my least favorite oh man.
Speaker 7: Oh man, the best of all I don't even want to go there, best of all time.
Speaker 2: No, that's not so.
Speaker 7: They had a song together, right, and at the end of the song, Kodak Black says a lot of things that I think is super important.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: He talks about I danced with the devil so long she's pulling me closer. Been sleeping with demons and how did they get there? She invited them over, And then it goes into I pray to the angels, but the devil is stronger. Wonder why I'm in hell still, and it talks about I tried to break free, but she wouldn't let me. She said, don't waste my time thinking I'm going to heaven because all the blessings she's telling me, she's the one who sent them.
Speaker 2: That's bro.
Speaker 7: This is these people, I think, to materially get successful, especially in the music industry when it has so much of a mystical magical and you know, you're you tapping into a kata in this material realm to get successful in that in that industry, in my opinion. And so he's telling you right there, and there's many examples, but there's one great one to the to the lady right there.
Speaker 2: You know, I find interesting with blood.
Speaker 4: So and I saw the at least the son right who's kind of like repackaging his dad's story with a new gimmick. And you know, I saw a video of him trying to, you know, put some new lipstick on it. Maybe he's always done this, but he was trying to give it like a Christian tint. It's almost like people were kind of, you know, realizing the grift a little bit. And he said, oh, no, these are actually angels and they're of Christ. And I heard him say that, and I was like, all right, this is definitely this mystery babylon religion. And you know, to your point about the whole alien thing, at least for me, they've been drawing this out for so long, and at various stages people super into it. Then they kind of pulled back and it's kind of like whatever now, you know, people aren't really like, oh my gosh, aliens are coming. And you know, as I drive around my uber, you'd be surprised how many people when I asked, we have, like I tell him, we've got three options to choose, from a civil war, a world war, or an alien invasion. You'd be surprised how many people choose the alien invasion. And I think they've been running this sie out for so long that at some point they have to, you know, shit or get off the pot, because I think people will just become disillusioned to it. So I think, you know, whether that's a mixture of Project Bluebeam and then the aliens coming back. I mean, who knows how they're gonna throw it at us. I think it's coming.
Speaker 5: Hey, look there's two there's two factions here to well, at least two factions here too as well, seemingly because I've listened to the Bledsoe's version of this now a lot. I've listened to the recent podcast where Ryan's talking about this, I've listened to some of the modern toad templars. What they're saying. They're not lining up necessarily with what the Pentagon wants and what the government wants, because you've got this one side that's pushing Spielberg and Green aliens and you know, UAPs and uh Lou Elizondo and all that stuff, and then you've got the Bledsoe's now saying that they're angels. They're not, They're not aliens. Ryan just said this on that podcast. We never said that. We never told anybody they were ever aliens. We never said they were aliens.
Speaker 1: So okay, Actually he actually discredits the abduction phenomenon like greatly. He doesn't think that there are aliens coming here. That's not a physical thing, right, And he is bringing up the fact that these are angels and what's funny about it too, right, So, like the Bloodsoe thing, he got a vision from the Lady and basically how it connects to World War three and what his prophecy gets into. He says that when missiles start flying from Iran and from Israel, which we see happening right now, that that it'll get so bad to the point where the Lady will have to come and intervene. And she doesn't want intervene, but she's intervening because Bledsoe says that the Lady told him they're actually fabricating revelation, like they're actually making revelation happen, and you know, we're to come to a new knowledge, and we're to come to a certain level of consciousness and to not.
Speaker 3: Get to that point.
Speaker 1: But he says that you know, the Lady in our acts and that when these missiles start going ham that these orbs will.
Speaker 3: Start to appear everywhere.
Speaker 1: And when you follow the blood cells on X, they're constantly getting tagged from other people or they're posting videos themselves of orbs just starting to appear all over the world. And who knows if this is true or not right, but I read a verse the other day and I saw this on X and I was like, dang, this actually hits pretty hard.
Speaker 3: But it's so.
Speaker 1: It's Deuteronomy thirteen. It says, if there arises among you a prophet or a dream of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder in the sign or a wonder come to pass of which he spoke to you, saying, let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us serve them. You shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and all this stuff. Right, But and I mean, what do you guys think of that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Like I just explained, right, solain.
Speaker 5: Something up here real quick. I want to toss something up here real quick because I didn't finish what I was just saying. But now is a better time to finish it anyway, just what I was working up to say that bledsoe. And I think some of the templars are are going to say and are saying that aliens or angels slash ancient entities, but that they are the good guys. They are light workers. They are working for us, They're working for humanity. So that's what it is. That's what they're going to say. And I think that I do think that the UFO phenomenon goes back to ancient entities as well.
Speaker 2: But I don't trust them.
Speaker 5: I don't think they're light workers, and I don't necessarily think that they're working for the benefit of humanity.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think the Greer has one side covered, and that's the see because I think Greer tells the truth about like the free energy aspect of it. Yeah, we probably got free energy and shit that they're hiding in the fucking black ops, you know all this, you know, crazy military tech that they're making. But I don't think that these are like aliens from another planet. Right, That's where I think he falls off on the lie and then bloodsoe he's kind of telling the truth like these probably are interdimensional entities, probably more angelic, probably more of a conscious thing.
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily a physical thing.
Speaker 7: But then of course he doesn't get into the aspect of like the government technology et cetera, et cetera. Right, so you have this kind of like coverage of both sides, but you're not really getting the whole story, the whole truth, from either person. And I believe that that is how everything always works all the time. They just names something, that's what they do. And so, you know, both these guys that think in their own way, you're telling the truth and a lie, and that's how you sell a s eye out.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I don't think the system right now cares about who you believe in, just that you put your faith in the system and not the truth within scripture. Right, so, whether you buy the UAP from the CIA and lou Alzando or you buy the you know, Queen Mother from Bledsoe. Hey, as long as it's not the Bible, as long as you know it's not coming, then I think they don't really care at this point.
Speaker 1: You know what's well too, who knows Maybe Bloodsoe knows about it, but people like Bloodsoe meaning the same narrative, right, because there's other people that say that they talk with the late. These people are into a few things, uh, and they're not advertising this stuff to the public. You just got to find it, research it and then you could you could see you know what it is that they're kind of following. One of these things is scientology, uh. And the other thing I've found is the Urancha book. And both of these things have some sort of idea of a wisdom falling right. And when you look at the Gnostic theology, Sophia did fall right, and Sophia is known as wisdom. And so they're pushing a Gnostic religion, if they believe in it or not. And specifically some of the guys that are involved in these psionic assets and they're they're actually ushering in these orbs and and and you know, Jake Barble will claim that we're landing these crafts with our minds.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And when he gets into his experience when he's you know, flying in a helicopter to go pick up this package right for the military, when he's twenty miles out, he has this experience with the divine feminine and the lady. You know, it wasn't something that was speaking to him, but it was a presence and it was more like he was in this in someone in something else is conscious, like you know, and there's always this egg symbolism that's wrapped up with this divine feminine stuff as well. And I think maybe the egg represents the child of the anti Christ, I don't know, or the symbolism of fertility, right, which if you look at the symbolism of fertility and you look at the mythologies, it always goes to the son of that you know, parent god consort. Right, you know of Cyrus and isis have Horrus and Horus is like that god of fertility. So I think they're telling you what is to come out of this with the lady and what what other connections the lady has to right uh? And so again I think they're preparing humanity for that new knowledge. And I think that new knowledge not only will it be like Luciferian doctrine, but I think it'll it'll it'll be that humanity can connect to this lady and do insanely crazy things like if you connect yourself with the lady, then you can actually use one hundred percent of your brain or the dark brain, the dark matter, uh, you know, in your conscious, in your subconscious and your unconscious state of of mental mental ability. You know, because that's what they're pushing too with you have to we have to understand that there's a divine spark of this that mankind has to believe in. And I think that divine spark will be humanity learning to access their hidden abilities and they can do this stuff. Again, like going back to Genesis eleven in Babel. Another interesting thing with that story is that anything that they imagined to do.
Speaker 3: They were able to do.
Speaker 1: And this is why God had to come down and confuse them and destroy and scatter Babel. It's almost like it is the lady going to give humanity superpowers, but they're going to believe a lie that they've had it inside them this whole time.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting.
Speaker 4: Did you just to say that Sophia is called wisdom? Have you ever read Proverbs eight about wisdom and how they counterfeit everything? And many people believe that this is a reference to the coming Messiah and Proverbs eight, I mean, I'll read to you where is it verse twenty two. This is what it says, and it lines up just is what happened with John?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 2: Proverbs eight?
Speaker 4: And then pull up verse I mean, go down to verse twenty two, and the way wisdom is described there, it's exactly the way John describes you know, you Shue or Jesus or Messiah. And I just thought that was interesting how they counterfeit everything, and maybe they gave Sophia the title wisdom. It says right here, the Lord brought me forth at the first of his works, before the deeds of olds. I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning the world came to be, when there were no watery depths. I was given birth when there's no springs overflowing with water. Before there's mountains were settled in the place before the hills, so on and so forth. But this idea that Jesus's references wisdom in the Old Testament, and you see the counterfeit of this Nosso system subscribing wisdom to Sofia.
Speaker 2: M Yeah.
Speaker 7: And the egg, if I could touch on the egg thing, you know in freemasonry, the egg is like the orphic egg. The universal egg kind of represents when you're breaking. When you break the egg open, that's like the representation of breaking into the new age, right, this new age whatever it is. Uh, we're currently entering into the age of Horus, as Aleister Crowley would call it, right, this would be the Luciferian Age, which I think.
Speaker 2: Is what we're kind of talking about.
Speaker 7: This Luciferian doctrine, this idea of Gnostic enlightenment, this idea of Sofia, which is the wisdom goddess of Gnosticism. So at the end of the day, I think it all goes into the same thing with what you're talking about, and that's we're entering into a new age where we're going to be sold as being supermen, enlightened men, and we're gonna if we take it, it'd be giving the luciferin doctrine where we you know, pretty much reject Christ. But at least we get this material wisdom on earth where we can know all and manifest all while we're here.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: Do I think all that comes to fruition the way it's being sold. No, But is that what they're selling. That's exactly why I think they're selling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of this there's a preparation getting people ready for this that happened. I think Steven you alluded to that, and I think that's absolutely correct. I think a lot of these movements that we've seen in the last century, we're gearing up for this and sort of rolling out the red carpet just divine, feminine, because it's here. I mean, that thing's out of the bag now, right, people, I would suggest do your research, but don't get hung up on what it actually is. I know that's a bold statement, but if you try to put this in a box with your Western religious mentality is not necessarily going to work. You have to This is ancient and it's complex, but it's mentioned in this acknowledge in the Bible. So my point is like that this, I think this is real. Right, we could figure out what exactly it is later. We're still trying to figure out who Lucifer really is. You know what his many names are. So I think this is the horror Babylon and it's a female entity. That's where I stand on it right now. And but but my point is like the preparation started long ago, and especially for where we're at right now. You know a lot you mentioned scientology, Stephen uh Well.
Speaker 8: Scientology, the UFO Contact d movement, and the New Age movement in part all come out of the same desert in the forties where these people were having this experience with Ashtar and the.
Speaker 5: Goddess Babylon all all that whole, all of those come out of the same desert in California. With scientology, the guy l Ron Hubbard out there in the desert with Jack Parsons summoning and talking to and writing down their visions with this goddess Babylon. And in the same desert you had George van Tassel who said he was being contacted by some an entity named Ashtar, and he starts the UFO Contact d movement with that, and this UFO religion that's still rolling out there. Some of us moved up the Mount Shasta still even but and in part the New Age movement comes out of George van Tassel as well. So all that was I look at as preparation and yeah, like there's this aspect, this technocratic aspect, singularity aspect of this getting men to be the superman, like you said, Andrew, And that's not a new concept either. That's the over man that Niets she wrote about.
Speaker 2: Yep, exactly, nothing new.
Speaker 7: It's just just like the heroes the days of all the demi gods, right, they want to bring the demi gods back, they want to bring the Nephilum back. It's no different. Hero comes from demi god. The word demi god.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 7: Half man half god? Isn't that the Nephilin so again the same deal. Somebody pointed out Jesus Christ Superstar. I wanted to point out the actress that played in the new rendition of the Broadway Jesus Christ Superstar Show is the for lack of terms, black chick from Wicked, who is like fucking scary and it's funny. Right after she did that, she went and did Wicked, and there's just clearly.
Speaker 2: Such to mind.
Speaker 7: I mean, they have a real grimoire that they used in the movie, like they're legitimately. I think those girls, I think those girls literally have done some black magic involved in making the movie Wicked. I think if you watch that movie, there's a possibility you will have some sort of without the obviously shielding of Christ, some sort of curse upon you, whether it be in the oppressive, obsessive nature, whatever it is that the demons attack you in.
Speaker 2: I think that that's real, dude.
Speaker 7: Like a lot of these movies, they put hyper sigils in them and then you watch them and if you're not, if you're not covered in the shielding of Christ or whatever you want to say, dude, they are hitting you hard. Dude, whether it's music, movies, whatever, and I think it's crazy. This woman played Jesus Christ a black woman. Sorry, but that's crazy to me, and Jesus Christ superstar and then became like a wicked witch, you know, and that.
Speaker 4: Just shows the true colors of the whole thing altogether. I think you're onto something, Andrew. I've often wondered, what's that one movie that all the young girls like to watch about the witches and they actually used real spells and stuff or whatever it is, hocus Pocus or yeah, but I wonder that part of this magic trick that these dark art sorcerers do, as far as opening up portals or casting spells on the population. I wonder when you're watching these Witches movies and they're actually casting spells at each other, that's entering your room, and I wonder if that's doing something to the area or surrounded with it to your point where you're watching this stuff.
Speaker 2: You guys say, guarded in the Holy Spirit, And can I tell a story, A little story? It's quick.
Speaker 7: So I watched did you guys see that new Sean Ryan episode with the priest that's like going viral, this exorcist priest. Okay, So I watched that and there was a spot in there where he talked about him doing an exorcist on a woman who was, uh, you know, possessed, right, and she he believes that he was cursed. He didn't do a protection prayer beforehand, and he ended up with gout for like two weeks right now.
Speaker 2: Fucking weird because.
Speaker 7: Right after they was talking about how like curses and how kind of everything, I was just talking about how they could put like in a master copy of porn, like a curse or something, right, shit like that, And I think there's something to that, you know. I think that he was kind of given some truth there. But weird shit, dude, I think you know, it's not beyond the realm of possibility. He would speak about putting curses on a main copy, and then there's still be a curse on what I'm watching while he's talking about it, because I don't know, man, I was experiencing some weird symptoms my toe legitimately, dude, like if I would press on it, sharp sharp pains within twenty four hours of watching that podcast, I'm like, twenty nine, dude.
Speaker 2: I've never had any issues. I didn't hurt myself.
Speaker 7: There's nothing at all they would cause this for like two or three days, like just straight flare up, and I'm like looking it up, like trying to see what this could be.
Speaker 2: It keeps coming up.
Speaker 7: Gout, gout, and I'm like, dude, this guy was talking about how he got gout because he got cursed while he was doing an exorcist on this girl, and like, there's no way that Like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, whatever, it's weird, dude, what the fuck is that? Right? I don't know? Crazy?
Speaker 5: Real quick, I don't want to skip over this part with this because this we're rapidly approaching this so called prophecy or prediction that's a better word, the bloodsloe prediction, right, And I just want to say, because I listened to this recent interview with Bletso and he's talking about that they had this encounter with the lady. They were given this prediction and they had they told NASA and the CIA about it, and the NASA was running all these simulations on I guess the astrology of it, and they came up with September twenty third, twenty twenty six would be the are you kidating me? But wait, so that's that's libra. That's ruled by Venus. Okay, so uh, and it follows Bergo, which is Austraa. So that's that's got divine feminine on it. But also then they came back and said the being came to them and said, oh no, no, no, no, no, it's not it's not the fall equinox. It's the spring equinox. So that's Easter. That's why they're saying it's Easter now, which is also there's so much divine feminine encoded within that, you know, Ostara, Easter, Eastar, all that stuff. The egg, it's all there. The egg is the old Syrian myth for how Venus came to Earth. It's all so either way, I just think it's interesting that both dates that they're putting forth are divine feminine.
Speaker 7: Jurassic Liars, somebody said, talking about the predictions you're speaking about, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: See I love it. Paul's on fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean with the orbs appearing, you know, all over the world. It seems like, uh, people are filming it left and right. People are buying this book by Chris bledsoe Ufo of God, and you'll see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, on the front of the if you look at the on cover, it's an adrogynist being that looks like the Mona Lisa holding a crystal in one hand and having you know, the two bafomet fingers pointing up with the others. Uh and like, like I read out of Dudeonomy, you know it does. What he's saying in his prediction is that it's going to reveal a new knowledge. But what I think that could be is also how Deuteronomy is saying that they're going to start pointing to to these things as as God or or maybe not right away, but they'll be like, hey, there, we are not alone and there is something of a superior race above us, and we we have to either work with it. Like what if they never understand it? Right, but they humanity comes to a point to where they're like, hey, like we we have to work with this or deal with this. And who knows, maybe maybe what Nixon said or Reagan I think it was Reagan talking at the United Nations that if this, if we if there was only what would bring together the world is an extraterrestrial threat pretty much right, But you know we're not we're not into those terms anymore. So just imagine him saying Nhi, so that that could bring together the governments and have people squash whatever beef that they have. Who knows exactly, or it could be it could be something that destroys the kingdoms and the nations because they're like what is this, and everyone just everyone at the Mexican standoff, you know, is like just start shooting.
Speaker 2: No, I think we're rating far past this. We're just so far past this, dude.
Speaker 7: I mean, ancient aliens has been pushing this bullshit for how long.
Speaker 2: I mean, you guys, we should be able to see.
Speaker 7: That this is a rebranding of the old ancient gods. It's just so obvious that like, hold on, we're waiting. We're smarter than this.
Speaker 2: They can rating. All that bullshit isn't going to be able to be sold.
Speaker 7: That's why they're switching over to nhis and entities, and they're like conceding that the Book of You might relate to it, et cetera.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Tim Golick, No, no, I thought you were wrapping it up. That's my fault. Jumped in too soon. But no, I was just going to say about that. Reagan may have may have been may have been speaking somewhat from the heart with that speech, because I talked about this with you guys before, and I forgot the name of the person. It was Colin Powell who was actually editing his speeches. Colin Powell was tasked with taking the UFO content out of Reagan's speeches that he wanted in there, and Colin Powell said in his biography later that he was sick that day that Reagan gave that speech in front of the UN and Regue was able to slip it in. So he may have been who knows. I'm not saying, oh, Reagan was such a good, good president, good guy. I'm not saying any of that, but he may have been trying to think a lot of these guys have aspirations to disclose some of this, if not disclose all of it. I just think it's an interesting story.
Speaker 2: And you know, you mentioned are people going to accept this?
Speaker 4: You our overlord's coming down from a different planet to rule over us. But I mean, what happens if they stop a war? You know there's all those in the alien psyop throughout you know history, how these people that worked at nuclear reactors and the aliens came down and turned them off because we were going too crazy. You get into General or Admiral Bird, when you went into the center of the what's it called Agarthagartha.
Speaker 2: I think that's where it ultimately was.
Speaker 4: And they said that, and they said that, you know, humanity was going to kill themselves, but the aliens are gonna come down and stop it.
Speaker 2: That's why we chose you, Admiral Bird.
Speaker 7: Wait, wait, don't forget the fact that they looked like Nordic people people, they were arians, right, So then there you get the Nazi propaganda infused in there. It's it's I think that was one big Nazi propaganda story.
Speaker 2: It's fabricated to get us to believed in this.
Speaker 4: And that lines up with what Bletsoe says, or at least his prophecy is when the lady comes down and stops all the craziness, I mean, think of all the p they're gonna go, thank you so much, Sophia, thank you for stopping this. And then she's gonna say, oh, by the way, the God the Old Testament caused all this, so you got to stop in that then worship me and my other space buddy's coming down here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's wild Man.
Speaker 1: You know, when you guys did your show the other day, it was an awesome show. Andrew Ben, you know, we Trump was brought up right and and the tower. There's a lot of weird things that point to him possibly being an anti Christ figure of some sort.
Speaker 3: On his ceiling.
Speaker 1: He's got the painting of this and uh, this painting is.
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 1: I forget exactly what it's called, but it's basically Apollo, right, It's Apollo being led by Aurora, which is that the fem right there in front of the Steve there.
Speaker 7: You commented on this and I got a real little cut off version of this image.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't show the whole thing.
Speaker 7: I'm glad you found a full picture of it because I had a hard time finding.
Speaker 2: Is Apollo another name for a polyon? Yes, there you.
Speaker 4: Go, exactly a polyon comes out.
Speaker 7: Of the all the same, Yes, exactly, the top of the Apollo cult for a reason, the old n the destroyer right in the center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is just a painting, but he's what.
Speaker 5: What's the little baby carrying? Is that the baby?
Speaker 2: I think he's got a I think he's got a gay ray in his hand. And I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: Is that is Stephen? Is that a flower or is that a staff with a crown on it?
Speaker 3: That looks like.
Speaker 1: It looks like a small cornet that has a fire on top of Promethean fire, That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Why does it look like Cupid? Though, that particularly one does look like Cupid?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah, Well Cupid could be symbolic for the relationship that these two have, m Aurora and Apollo. You know, maybe there's some sort of love there or some sort of of consort together.
Speaker 3: I don't know which, So.
Speaker 5: Sorry, but the Promethean aspect of this something came to mind. There's that that's saying. The thing about Prometheus and how he didn't create fire out of nothing he had it was it pre existed in the natural world, right, the fire did, and Prometheus merely stole it from the gods and taught men how to kindle the fire. So man is natural and supernatural because he operates within the given world, and he's supernatural because he can bend that world to his purposes. Right, that's the whole Promethean thing. It's it goes back to the over man and man becoming something else in heaven is supernatural. Powers taking them from the gods.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And I've had this thought too.
Speaker 1: When looking at Revelation thirteen and the image of the Beast and the false Prophet.
Speaker 3: You know, the false.
Speaker 1: Prophet gives life unto the image of the beast. And I think that's a pretty specific word right there. That word life is actually like spirit, right. It kind of goes back to what took place, like in the garden when God gave life unto Adam, right, he breathed into his nostrils. But I think that scene taking place there is some sort of ritual. I don't know exactly what it could look like, but I do think it's some sort of ritual. I think that the false Prophet is some sort of magi that is so close has such a connection with the divine feminine that it's able to, you know, do perform this and to give them to the beast life.
Speaker 3: And when I look into.
Speaker 1: It, it brings up it makes me think of the Black Madonna. And we were getting into the templars earlier and stuff, but the Black Madonna is symbolic for the lady. And it's not only symbolic for the lady, but it's also characterizing what she could be what she may reveal herself as. And what I think that may be is like this dark matter, this dark energy of the universe, and it's I think the dark matter and the dark energy of the universe is something that is a part of creation.
Speaker 3: But I think Satan is for the devil is using.
Speaker 1: It to to bring this idea of what's called like a life force energy. And the occultists have been practicing, you know, of trying to either make this or extract this out of things. And that's why the Templars were uh had the black Madonna because they it signified that that Mary was filled with this capacity of this life force energy, and it actually changed her skin to be black. Other religions, like Eastern religion, like Hindoo, it's blue, right, It's just a different color, but it's the same kind of idea. And I'm wondering, if you know, will will they promote this dark force, this this other this this idea of this life force.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 1: How it how it's a part of the universe is that it's like it's like we're in a womb of some sort. And what I'm saying is I think I think there's some connections with Sophia and this idea. Even some physicists will talk about this dark matter and dark energy like it is a feminine thing, Like it's you.
Speaker 7: Know, That's what I was speaking on earlier whenever I was trying to connect the hikat Isis, Madonna, his Tar. All of these female deity goddesses are really equivalent to each other. Uh, you know, given each belief, you know, like as you get into it, it's kind of the equivalent of the same belief. So, yeah, I think that that's exactly what it is. Yeah, I think it's kind of like the movie.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the movie Lucy, right, Like in the end of the movie, exactly she gets she gets encompassed with this dark force and she becomes, she disappears, she becomes one with this universe, this universal energy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's These are all very old old concepts to the Black Madonna, the Madonna, the speaking of paintings, and just old ideas in general. I gotta throw this in today, and that the painting that's featured on the Bloodsoe book. I didn't know this until a couple of hours before we started tonight. I had never looked at the cover of his book Ufo Got and it just happened. It popped up on my phone right before we recorded, and I looked at it. I'm like, oh, that's Savage or Mundy, that's a that's a Leonardo da Vinci painting.
Speaker 2: And da Vinci again. Baby was something that he was.
Speaker 5: He was an initiate man. He was close with the toplis of his day in the area in Italy, right. He was involved with these top of cultist families there. He apprenticed with Ludovico u Forza, who was the Duke of Milan, and he apprenticed with another guy who was employed by the Medici family. And Salvador or Leonardo was probably a tempar I'm pretty sure that he was. So he was deep in with the bloodlines and the mystery school material and the painting is, in my opinion, that's gnostic Jesus is what he was trying to convey. It's very feminine and there.
Speaker 2: Is the painting up. I don't know which painting you're talking about.
Speaker 5: I love it's called Salvador Salvatore Mundy. It's it's the it's the Nosty. If you know anything about narcissism and how and you see that that's he was trying to portray a gnostic version of Jesus in my opinion, with that because of the female Oh yeah, absolutely, thing else.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, And I've heard people say that about the money Lisa, how she's kind of an androgenes looking woman as well.
Speaker 5: And they gave him. He gives him a crystal ball, as if Jesus would have needed one of those. And that's but that Jesus doesn't need a crystal ball. That's the point.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's not using it looks like he has boobs people, it does.
Speaker 2: People point to this and Jesus like you fingers up.
Speaker 7: People point to the whole two fingers up in Jesus as being like, how Baphamet's divine because he does the same thing, So how is it any different? Well, fuck, man, I mean this guy worship bapha Met and he made an image of Jesus. You can't sit here and point to it and say, oh, well that's Jesus did that.
Speaker 2: Like, you can't do that, you know what I mean. It's very disingenuous. It sucks that were so far from that time period.
Speaker 5: And you know what, and bloodsoe he may not have known this when he chose to says this book cover. He may have been, let you know, sort of led to do this by by other forces. He may not have even understood. I wouldn't I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a Chris Blitzoe interview one day where he goes.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I think I was just told to use this, because that's how he operates, right, Like he gets these these beings always guide and direct him, right. But I mean with or without his knowledge. This is making a statement in the statement is is very is a very gnostic one. If Jesus is, If Jesus is the Holy Trinity, part of the Holy Trinity, as I believe he is, he doesn't need a freaking crystal ball. He doesn't need the mystery schools and the tools of the mystery schools to do miracles or to do because he's not doing magic. He's doing miracles divine right from God. So you know, I gotta you know, I don't really care for that painting.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Ben was like, it's got a cups.
Speaker 2: That's why it's all right there.
Speaker 7: It looks like Ben's note he's not a big fan of small you know, if you're gonna give Jesus boobs at least no, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, give.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. I needed that laugh. That was great.
Speaker 1: I I you know, there's there's something to it, and I think that I think we're we're onto something. It's it's very hard to complete the painting, but it's definitely we're definitely getting an idea of what it's going to look like. Who knows, man, will artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: One day be conscious? Right? Like, do you guys think that that's possible?
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 4: I mean they might already have it somewhere in a base in DARPA. I mean, if you watch that show Minority Report, which was all about pre crime, it was hooked up to like three supernatural females in a water tank. And when AI is now tied to the pre crime, they're rolling out. Now. Who knows if at some point will be a SENTIENTAI and whatever that means.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They keep on changing the goal pulse of what all these things mean. But who knows?
Speaker 3: Because it just makes me think like that if there was to.
Speaker 1: Come an AI god of some sort like it would be number one. It would be like a drogynists, right, and and I think it could personify itself as a woman. I really wonder why in all the Hollywood movies, like they make artificial intelligence a female.
Speaker 3: It's like an I robot.
Speaker 1: It's its name is Vicky, you know in other movies it's it's it's a woman every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a funny choice for a name.
Speaker 7: I was just reading about how Victoria is a goddess and the equivalent of that goddess is Nike, and so you got Victoria's Secrets where you know, they're known as the angels for like Victoria's Secret, and then you have you know, Nike, you know, which is like the Saturnalia and fucking swoop right. It's very they like to use the pagan gods for their names and stuff.
Speaker 2: So I just learned about it. But Vicky still fis right.
Speaker 5: Astine's boy that created Victoria's secret.
Speaker 2: Harry Potter's buddy.
Speaker 7: Oh oh sorry, sorry, I started talking about the kid from Harry Potter, my bad less Westerner. Okay, you've been seeing the pictures going around though, that character from Mary Potter, Like Harry, He's got pictures where it says Epstein's boy on it. That's what literally I thought you were commenting about that. I was like, yeah, you talk about Harry Potter because he's got multiple pictures, like just kind of fucking dog whistling, Like you know, I'm in the camp, but like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I want to show you guys a video, man, and I guess we can wrap it up after this video plays out and we can give our thoughts on it. This was a guy that I watched his interview. Again, I've been sucked into the UFO thing because the lady dragged me into it. Damn it. Excuse my language, but there's something to it. And like I said earlier, these psionic asset, you know, employees of either Skywatcher or other divisions that are out there. They're they're talking about not only scientology, but there's a new thing that's at least to me. Your Ranch book, uh and the your Rancha book is not something I've gotten into it all yet, but I really want to get through it and figure out what what the meaning is of it. So this guy, Oh wow, shout out to U Eminem Morpheus. Appreciate your brother with the super chat much love, Man, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Hey, we got a good crowd tonight, man.
Speaker 7: And uh, you've got a couple of others. You've got a couple other supers, just so you know up there.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, really, Oh snap, Craig with the let's go, Craig, appreciate it man.
Speaker 2: And then yet let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm si zoned into this conversation.
Speaker 3: It's it's a good one.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 5: This book may have come out in the forties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't know exactly when it came out, but it's the in between nineteen twenty two and nineteen fift that time. The ur Rancha book Your Ranch is supposedly like the name of Earth, and again it's probably got some crazy ties to some scientology ideas and stuff like that, but it was supposedly written by Eloheim. Again, it's kind of like another thing with Alistair Crohlean the Book of the Law, that they're kind of channeling information into literature from non human intelligence. I guess, you know, to globalize that general tex.
Speaker 7: Mars, I think tex Mars talks about this whenever he was alive. He was a Christian conspiracy theorist that had his fucking hand on the pulse, dude, I highly recommend checking him out. But he spoke about I think a book just like this where they spoke a lot about this idea of like these new age Christians, how they're like channeling Jesus or like you know, they're imagining Jesus in these meditation rooms things like that, and how there's this this Bible almost which is almost like an alien Bible that came out.
Speaker 2: It sounds a lot like this book that.
Speaker 7: You know that they're kind of guiding people to merge all the religions together.
Speaker 2: As we talk about the doctrine.
Speaker 7: I wonder if this is one of the literatures he was speaking about.
Speaker 5: Who is this Andrew? Who's that text?
Speaker 7: Mars dude, you start off with dark majesty dude, and you fucking you're on a roll.
Speaker 2: After that it's over.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, I've seen him talk before and clips.
Speaker 2: Great, great work, great work.
Speaker 3: So it's a it's a two minute clip, so we'll run.
Speaker 9: It city and then like femininity and sense of humor all rolled up into one, Like all.
Speaker 3: Right, so real quick about this guy.
Speaker 1: This guy has ushered the egg, he's landed the egg, He's played with the egg. I don't know what he's done with the egg, but he talks about it a little bit earlier in the podcast, and he also talks about having like this connection with the universe from an early young childhood.
Speaker 3: So we'll play it.
Speaker 5: Hey wait wait the egg Stephen like from Jake Barber store. Yeah, so this guy is the part of the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he is a part of us, the psionics team.
Speaker 3: That does all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Now, the one thing about the Barber story is that Jake believes that that egg that he transported, that he had that experience with, that it was landed there by a psionics team prior to him ever knowing about the psionics and this whole division and before he got involved heavy with it.
Speaker 3: So I'll run it.
Speaker 9: Back grandiosity and then like femininity and sense of humor all rolled up into one.
Speaker 2: Like when she comes she's very.
Speaker 9: Ah and she just seems important. She seems very important to me, like she has something to do with disclosure, Like she's some sort of guiding course of disclosure. And every time that I've kind of had the interactions with her, she'll come in and give a light little touch of like happiness into our interactions and also a sense of urgency into actions, but.
Speaker 3: I get this feeling of.
Speaker 9: Disclosure, like for some reason, she has something to do with disclosure. She she has something to do with I'm going to guide these people to make something profound. And this is kind of where I go into how much am I willing to walk the walk and talk to talk kind of deal, because I think that if I follow that leading enough with her that I feel like there's there could be potential, like a really grand display of interaction. I guess I should say that's kind of what I've been lent to believe, Like, hey, continue on this path and you will kind of get some of these things that you're requesting. Landing a craft, doing something like that, Right, That's something that she's kind of showed me. She's like brought at one point, she kind of into my vision and then showed this egg craft coming down out of the sky, showed me how to get up into it through this cyanetic overlay conversation that we were having, and so I kind of climbed up into this egg and then I had what I call a split consciousness event, to where my consciousness is split in between two things, and I was actually flying this craft, but I could I could see myself on the ground, right, so I was on the ground, but then I could almost see this other screen and it was like I had two different consciousness, almost like when you're playing piano you can use two different hands and they're doing something. But you know, I was able to fly this craft and do things kind of into that craft. And I don't know she's She's very interesting. I don't know who she is exactly, but I think it had something more, you know, talking about your antie book terms having to do with the universe, mother spirit or something of the same line of kind of you know, personages that kind of follow that.
Speaker 2: That lady dude, I feel high as fuck right now from that. Holy shit, what the fuck was that dude?
Speaker 7: That guy just got me fried. Dude, I don't even need to smoke the rest of the night. Bro, What the fuck is he talking about?
Speaker 2: That dude's tripping.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know whatever, those are pod channeling back to the channeling, back to the channeling shit.
Speaker 2: I just think there's it's weird.
Speaker 7: It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The exer are like pods of some sort. They're like little UFOs. I think, you know, you see that in the Serbian fresco from the thirteen hundreds in this monastery in Serbia, they've got a picture of Jesus and then they've got the two little pods, little UFOs flying in the sky, and the little UFOs have the mark of the divine feminine on them in the painting. Even they've got little eight pointed stars on them. This pot thing is is as a UFO thing for sure, And.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just think this is a secular way of pushing us to channel demons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or I mean, you know, I mean all.
Speaker 4: These guys like oh aliens, you know, the C five, I can community with these things like it's super cool, But if you really know what's going on, this is all you know, demonically inspired. That quote unquote aliens that are coming are definitely nefarious at this point. So yeah, I think they're just trying to get us to you know, communicate with that divine you know, feminine alien psyop which are ultimately in demonic nature.
Speaker 7: And when you look at Alistair Crowley, I mean he talks about the egg whenever he's doing the whole visions with Lamb, right, the entity Lamb, and he even talks about whenever he made that movie. I forgot the guy who made the movie with but they made a movie where they said that the old gods will return as the new like UFO Alien. You know, they're gonna be rebranded as aliens. And I think that when we're talking about the Egg or the Lady, it's a rebranding again, just if you know the context.
Speaker 2: It's just I see right through this shit with these guys, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: They're just doing Crowley and magic rituals to speak to these same entities of old. It's nothing new under the sun.
Speaker 1: It came on the show and you talked about the Lady apparitions and very renowned people from history, George Washington, John d and really the Lady kind of left it up. At least when the Lady interacted with these people, there was some sort of like kingdom established afterwards. And so I'm wondering if this may have a connection to that, Like maybe the Lady's coming here to establish something.
Speaker 3: We just don't know what it is yet, But.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's this entity likes to show up and reveal herself to people at the beginning of these big shifts in history, usually at the beginning of empire, and John Dee was credited with coming up with the term British empire itself. He was around with he was working Queen Elizabeth, helping to facilitate that, and he was having it's all documented. It's called the Daughters of Fortitude where him and Edward Kelly had this. They were scrying and they were writing down stuff. It's all channeling, like what Andrew was saying, and they were channeling this message and that message reached just like the message that that Jack Parson's got when he and el ronscride. It's this feminine figure who comes through and says all this stuff and it's all worded the same way. And yeah, you know, George Washington in the Library of Congress, they've got an account of this where he was said to be in the presence of the Lady for I don't know for over a half an hour and she was calling him the child the Republic can tell him. He was going to do big things. And of course he helped bring in this empire, the American Empire, if I can call it such, and then on and on like she you know, when Columbus claimed the New World, they dedicated the land to our lady the Pillar, the goddess, and that our Lady the Pillar was said after that to come to people and asked them to do things and all this. And so it's always at these big ships where they were, you know, empires are springing up. And I wanted to say real quick that on this book that you brought up, Steven, the Euraship book, William sam Samuel Sadler is the guy who published it, and he said that he was. The book is said to have resulted from Sadler's relationship with a man through whom he believed celestial beings spoke to at night. So this guy that he knew was having was talking in his sleep and they were in there writing it down, I guess, and they believed that he was. They were channeling celestial beings, and that's how you get that book. It all goes back to channeling. But yeah, what was I'm sorry, Stephen, what was your I don't know if I got off your original?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, you got it, Get you hit it. That's exactly what I wanted you to say. That was perfect, man.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: And you know I saw as well that Bigela, right, the guy Skinwalker Ranch all that kind of stuff. He also uh, he also shares a testimony about the lady as well. Let's see if I can pull it up real quick and we'll we'll run this.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so in this interview too, he's he's known for Skinwalker Ranch and a lot of the things that were funded to try and capture a lot of the phenomenon of all these things happening. And I'm wondering if this is him tying in the Lady now with the rest of the other guys that are throwing this into the narrative, right, So we'll play.
Speaker 6: It that one time that was really fun and and very different, And that was before I ever acquired the ranch. My wife was a was a very strong and probably still is in spirit person, and so she took him and stride she had a manifestation of a apparition, a human form apparition in the bedroom and looking at her and uh, this was this was a hotel. And she happened to tell me kind of like, well, this is why you were gone, this is this is what happened here, a manifestation of this. I've heard this this kind of thing many times through other people and and recently and uh, and she felt the bead depress as there was a curiosity going on. Because of the faciul features were distinctive enough to be able to do as though.
Speaker 3: Who are you and what are you doing here?
Speaker 6: Coming from the manifestation, from the apparition looking at her right and and torso up was kind of what was manifested and being able to see and feel that the mattress being depressed as is looking at you wondering.
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 6: That kind of look on the face, what are you doing here? You know, when usually you think it would the opposite direction. Who the hell are you?
Speaker 3: Was she freaked out?
Speaker 6: No, no, she wasn't. She would she would have. There was a bar of light, So this was not normal in the in the survival research, but maybe in the et that was between her pillows. A bar of light wasn't coming in from shutters or blinds or anything from the room or any kind of.
Speaker 3: Other light source you could You could cover put.
Speaker 6: The pillows down, and the bar would not be reflected on the surface of the of the object above it on the second pillow. It only happened when you did this. And she did that and said, oh well, And then she said and I said, well, what did you do? Well, I went to sleep.
Speaker 1: One thing thing he mentioned in there that made me think of like the Disclosure Day trailer. In the Disclosure Day trailer, the woman is wearing a red dress when she's announcing to the world about disclosure, and she starts talking with this clicking dialect. It looks it sounds like it's alien. And in that trailer they show you a piece of technology that is able to manipulate or connect you to these nhis of some sort, and it's a bar of light.
Speaker 3: It's a little.
Speaker 1: Thin, rectangular bar that when it's activated, it turns into light, and it is what the woman who gives the disclosure on the news broadcast or whatever. It's what she's holding at the end of the movie, and she's like looking at something that is like amplifying light at her and everyone's looking at it, and it's kind of like they get that they finally have disclosure at that point where they actually see what it is that's controlling it or in control of the technology.
Speaker 3: But I do.
Speaker 1: Think that the technology plays a part in this because it's going to help us connect to this God.
Speaker 3: And maybe that's what the mark of the beast might be. Who knows.
Speaker 1: Where it'll help with the communion. You know, I don't know, I don't know. What are your guys thoughts?
Speaker 4: Real quick, fellas. I hate to disrupt the conversation. I got a run real quick. Oh shoot, yeah, man, yeah, I just want to say, Hey, it's a pleasure talking with you guys. God bless all you guys, God bless the chat unless a bide in the spirit.
Speaker 2: But I gotta run real quick.
Speaker 1: Sorry, all right, brother, all right, hey love you man out of stuff, Ben all right, man, Yeah, but yeah, well, well we'll close with this.
Speaker 3: Man. I know I'm dragging it on here. I apologize.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, what do you guys think with the technology and what role do you think it'll play? If these guys are saying that the lady has something to do with disclosure and all that, you.
Speaker 5: Can take it?
Speaker 2: Andrew, uh you know, yeah again, you know I think that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just you know, I get so sick of getting beat on the ears by these guys with these fucking stories.
Speaker 2: It's like, how many times you got to resell these the Lady and the Lady and the lady and you.
Speaker 7: Know, we all took ayahuasca and we saw a lady together and we all did this and we saw a lady.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of it, and it just gets old.
Speaker 7: And to me, I look at it this way, like Sam Tripoli and like Ben pointed out earlier, they've hardwired mysticism. They've done a very good job of mind control, mind conditioning. I think they figured out how to do it on a mass scale, how to do it digitally. I think that that's what the point of this technology is. I think they got this technology from these entities that they do talk to, and I don't think they have our best interest at heart, and that that is where the technology aspect comes into it is it takes your soul away, It takes your thoughts away, it takes your humanity away. It takes your ability to think pretty much away, because you'll be giving being given thoughts and so.
Speaker 2: All that together.
Speaker 7: You you weren't even we aren't even people as we know it today, right, So that's the plan. And I think they could sell it however they want with this, you know whatever. But yeah, yeah, that's that's that's where I'm at. I just I got so sick of the UFO stuff so long ago that I've thought about getting back into it for my show to like do some deep dives because I haven't really done much alien UFO stuff. I can't do it, you know, I can't get through it. Whenever I listen to these guys, it's just doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I pulled up to Gordy Rose quote here one of them at least, and he says, these things that we are summoning, this guy's a you know, he's got he's a computer builder, he's got he's a tech guy. He's got contracts with CI Nassa, et cetera. And he says, these things that we are summoning into the world now are not demons. They are more like the love crafty and old ones. They are not entities that are necessarily going to be aligned with what we want. He said, it's like a tsunami that might take us all out. And this is the next part. I wanted to read this because of so we are hiring people to see if we can make this happen.
Speaker 3: Wow, geez.
Speaker 5: Speaking to the technology part, they're building it. They're telling you that they're building it.
Speaker 2: And they're selling dreams. Man, they're selling dreams. And that's you know, people are good.
Speaker 5: At you, you know, and it's Arthur C. Clark. Any advance sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic, and he of course wrote the book that would become two thousand and one Space honestly, where you see an AI in there that has reached some sort of sentient intended trying to take control over the humans. And I think starting to see that now I believe. I mean, I don't want to open a stand of the show, but I do think that there's a threat with the AI thing, with AI and robotics, there's a real threat there. It needs to be taken seriously. Come on, like I got to shake people. I can show you we're at the end of the show right now, but I can show you they're using this for warfare as we speak.
Speaker 7: And they're telling you, they're telling us that they're doing it. It's not I mean, they've laid out how they're doing it already and it's very Orwellian. And to your point, by the way, a second ago, you were just talking about before I forget what'd you just say.
Speaker 2: You just said, oh fuck, because I was.
Speaker 5: The robotics and the surveillance right before that being serious.
Speaker 7: Segued into that from something else that I was trying it, but then it's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lovecrafties of some of those those things, what he's.
Speaker 3: Trying to do.
Speaker 7: It was along those lines. Yeah, like they're telling us pretty much. They're they're The fact that they don't care about you is kind of them telling you.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 5: Oh the Arthur quote, it's it's it's indistinguishable from magic. The technology is indistinguisable from magic. It's one of the things I said, Yeah, no it might not be. It's all right, it's gone, it's all good. But yeah, yeah, it's definitely. Yeah, definitely. The AI aspect of it is what to watch for, that's for sure. And you've got our our version. I'll stop with this, but our version of cern over here. One of our cern like facilities is oak Ridge, and I've got articles on that too. Is back in two thousand, I don't know, fifteen maybe, Uh, they were talking about opening it up another realm, and they said that they were looking for a shadow realm. In the article, it says that it's very much like the Stringer Things. The whole article reads like a real life Stranger Things, but they're using particle cliters to tap into these other dimensions, and they said, we're going to find a shadow realm. I mean, it's all happening, it's all so the.
Speaker 7: But I remember, by the way, the book that you said it turned it into two thousand and one A Space Out to see the AI character in there that they kind of remade. If you watch the movie Prometheus with the alien, you know, shit that that AI character is kind of the same thing. Well, the AI character in two thousand and one Space Out of his name was Hal h A L. And Bill Cooper very wise, man, rip. He pointed out that ib M is one letter off from Hal and so IBM, you know, the leader of that technology at the time, bringing in this tech. You know, that's some real conspiracy, fucking symbolics shit right there, dude.
Speaker 2: RP to the real one, Bill Cooper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, RP to him, man, right, that's very sad. His story he's got the documentary on him is awesome.
Speaker 7: Yes, we're trying to revamp Mystery Babylon. We've been getting so busy with all this crazy shit. I'm about to revamp that series here in a couple of weeks actually, So anybody who loves Bill Cooper wants to check out, you know, maybe a revamp of his work. I've listened to Mystery Babylon the Sea's maybe three or four times, and so you know, I'm sure there's other people there, just if not more qualified, but I think that I'm right up there with him. So I got you, guys, and we're going to do it nice.
Speaker 1: That sounds fun. Man, guys, thank you so much for coming on. This is always an awesome show with you, guys. This was a deep one man, deep one. Ben Brother, thank you for coming on.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you. Folks.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out Ben's stuff. He's End of the World's News on YouTube. On audio platforms, It's End of the World News, and be sure to check out Ben's stuff also, Andrew, thank man, Thank you man for coming on. I was battling a sickness man for like seven eight days and I'm just getting better.
Speaker 3: Thank you everyone for who likes reaching out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Influenza Bee is a son of a gun, and I'm getting older, so I guess it's hitting me a little harder than I expected.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: Where can they check out all your stuff and support you?
Speaker 3: Andrew? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Oh my bad.
Speaker 7: I was Yeah, first of all, chat everybody in the chat. You guys were awesome tonight, dude. Honestly, it's so funny, so awesome. Anybody that doesn't follow me already go over there, do you, because you guys are great vibes, great time.
Speaker 2: We go live all the time.
Speaker 7: I'll be having two shows back to back, going live tomorrow. I'll be having a band from End of the World's News coming on. I've got a little series right now going on. I've coined the term exposure Gate, very much like you know, pizza Gatewatergate, Deep State's.
Speaker 2: Disposing the deep State. Come find out what that's about.
Speaker 7: I've also got Ryan Dawson coming on as well to talk about crazy shit, and Ben will be on for the exposure Gate episode tomorrow and of course hitting it hard all week. Anywhere you get your podcast you'll find us so sixty Agenda. Thanks for having me on, dude. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, we'll definitely have to keep doing this on the regular. It's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's fun, man, It's a lot of fun for me. I just I'm catching the vibe from you guys, man, and I think we're doing something awesome and I think too, like we're just sharpening each other and the knowledge that we know and all that stuff, and it's just going to benefit not only the audience, but everyone else who you know, wants to figure out what we're figuring out.
Speaker 3: Tim Man, it's always a pleasure. Thank you, bro. Where can they check out all your stuff?
Speaker 2: Man? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Thank you guys. Man, this was great.
Speaker 3: This is great.
Speaker 5: Shout out to the chat. Appreciate you guys, Appreciate the good vibes there and just people showing up and showing out. And you can find me at six Sensory podcast Spell It Out six. You can find me on Spotify, YouTube, Apple, and Patreon and Instagram. Best place to find me is spotify. If you like this conversation, I just dropped one with Chris Matthew and at the very last hour of that show we get into this. We're talking about aliens and old gods and all the ancient entities and all that and as it pertains to the UFO topic. So this was fun to sort of have a continuation of the with you guys here tonight. But anyway, that's me and it's always great to be here. Steve and I appreciate you man. I always appreciate your time and your conversation. Andrew and you'll talk. I need you too as well. And Heavy and a shout out to you brother. I appreciate you, Ben, and that's all I got.
Speaker 1: Love it, man, and also thank you everyone for tuning in with these conversations. We take it pretty seriously and I know I probably should get to the chat more often, but y'all are so cool. You guys understand. Thank you for tuning in. Be sure to support these guys on their platforms. And if you haven't done so, and you want to support my show, just hit that subscribe button. Like the show, share it with your friends and let's get some comments on this video. Smash that like, but also check us out on social media's guys, thank you so much again and I can't wait to do it again next time.
Speaker 3: But have a good night everybody.
Speaker 2: I'll see you
Speaker 9: S